Speaker 1: Welcome to Can't Beleave Reckless, the production of iHeart Radio and the Black Effects.
Speaker 2: Oh shitting, just like that.
Speaker 3: Be back on the ad.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, y'all. I know I was gone for a minute. Now back with the muff jump off, all right. So we got Taylor in the studio. She's gonna read the stories now. I know I had a reading when I was pregnant, but I just like her reading.
Speaker 3: I don't care, not that I don't feel like it.
Speaker 1: I just like the fact that somebody else can read it so I can focus on what's being read and then fix the mess afterwards. So we're gonna have her read now, you read better, now, right, because.
Speaker 3: Remember Lord, all right, tell them what that sound is?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, the sound. These are my breast pumps.
Speaker 1: I know. For the moms who do breastfeed, and they do pump, y'all already figured it out. But the ones who don't, and all my gentlemen out there, because I know y'all ain't mumping, well you know what, let me stop, because they ain't no telling what the fuck they do now. But in January, will President Trump be like, ah, it's not y'all, I'm these are breast pumps, y'all, breast pumps. I'm popping because my baby is a breast fair baby. So y'all gonna hear us fult have remained of the episode now, the first story that we got because nobody is sending in voice memoirs. Y'all still scared for the people? Will y'all be writing us about to hear y'all voice? Now we gotta read, So go ahead, taylor what we got and slow down?
Speaker 3: Okay, yo, what's good y'all?
Speaker 4: My name is Johnny. I am twenty one years old that lives in Colorado. Honestly, I'm gonna get it straight to the point. I don't get no bitches.
Speaker 3: Well, I just like damn Johnny. Okay, all right.
Speaker 4: Well I get like one or two, but that's it. And honestly, they be kind of mid and not the women I like. Honestly, can say, can't say I have a type, but I just like cute ones. My problem is that I never have a chance to go out and meet new people because I ain't got no friends and after high school they forgot about niggas, So basically I got no hoes and no friends. And to top it off, I have social anxiety with some other issues, so it's hard to make friends, and the majority of people in my city don't fuck with me because they fuck with my ex and.
Speaker 3: Shit ended up bad between us. He need to just move out in the country. The fuck is going on.
Speaker 4: I'm not a bad looking guy. I'm just not out there. Even on social media. I hardly post, so it's not like I have a big presence. I try to take picts and all that, but my dumb ass always look dumb.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't have.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord, only place I guess I see other people as the gym, but I feel like apportioning girls at the gym can be risky.
Speaker 4: Either you too pushy or you flat out get rejected, and that's mad embarrassing. So brings me out to my other problem. I got a few girls attention at the gym, but one I'm pretty sure he's a lesbian because the person she goes with got me confused. She'd be looking like a man some days and she'd be looking like a girl's other days. I don't know what her friend is. The one that'd be staring at me, and it's other hope, This other hope be staring at me mad long, But she has a man, that's what he's saying. They both be working out together, but she was looking over here, and it's those looks that you know a little some sum is gonna go and go on in there whatever, and that'd be mad bodies at the gym. And honestly don't know if I should do it or even or not even though I want to, because she got a dumper.
Speaker 2: What the fuck is the dumper?
Speaker 3: I guess asked. I just need your advice on how to do better.
Speaker 1: At everything in life. Okay, that's what you need my advice on. First of all, how you gonna be looking at somebody else, bitch. You can't even get your own bitch. She's gonna get somebody else, bitch. You better stop it. You live in Colorado. Your name is Johnny Are. You're fairly young, and you said you're not out there. You don't have social media or anything like that. Oh you do what, you just don't post. You don't have a presence or anything like that. I noticed that that you down yourself a lot as well. You said you're dumb, and I, for lack of a better word, but I feel like, hmm, it's a lot of things, a lot of the little different things.
Speaker 3: I feel.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've given up.
Speaker 1: It just seemed like you're you're like you accepted your fate and you don't have confidence in yourself. You lost confidence? But how exactly how old did he say? He was twenty one? Yeah, you're young as shit and social anxiety and you have social anxiety? Okay, you don't have uh friends or or girls. You don't get girls and you don't have friends, all right, you don't have one person like.
Speaker 3: Because all them took his exercise.
Speaker 1: I wonder who if I the ex is this somebody that is known in all of Colorado? Because how the fuck everybody in your town don't want to fuck with you because of your ex what happened? Like?
Speaker 3: And if you don't have a.
Speaker 1: Presence and nobody know you, why if you think they gonna know you? Not the fuck with you? I don't understand that. Yeah, what if I do you have?
Speaker 2: Taylor?
Speaker 3: I don't know where to start.
Speaker 2: With this, nigga.
Speaker 4: I don't think starts with him looking in the mirror and saying three things he likes about.
Speaker 1: Himself, Like can't I was gonna say, come on, now, don't tell him looking at the mirror and say three things.
Speaker 5: Look because if you say he's down south, he has to like he's so young, he's twenty one for one for social anxiety, I mean I think that that speaks to like, I need therapy type shit.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, because social anxiety for some people can get so bad where it really prevents them from having accomplishments in life because they can't manage themselves around people. I don't know how you've come to have this social anxiety. I don't know like where it has stemmed from or whatever, but that would be the first thing that you need to do. Why how where do you think this social anxiety comes from? Like, and how can you overcome that to even just have casual conversations and make friends? I mean, you said you don't have friends. Did you ever have friends? And you're twenty one years of living, which is not long at all, by the way, have you ever had any friends? Have you ever? And then he said he don't get bitches, but he had like one or two.
Speaker 3: Yeah at the gym. I think he's talking about.
Speaker 2: At the gym.
Speaker 1: So you might got a nice body, yeah, but you might be facially challenged and I know that's probably like a thing for you, But if you find another facially challenged person with a nice body, that could go. I don't know about kids, but I do know that that could go. I mean, because there's somebody for everybody. He shouldn't be scared of rejection. Yeah right, yeah, Now, I'd rather, you know what, he should not be scared of rejection. I'm going to just go off on a limb right here. I mean to go off on a tangent. He shouldn't be scared of rejection. But I'm much rather a man being scared of rejection than being so angry at rejection, you know, because that's how a lot of men like result of violence when they get rejection and when they get rejected. Now, and shouldn't I hear so many stories about how, oh yeah, he stabbed the girl, shot the girl up, or killed the girl, robbed the girl or whatever because she didn't give him his number. But so I would much rather somebody to be like, I can't I'm scared of rejection than to hear that rejection makes them angry. But no, you shouldn't be afraid of it, because everybody gets told no, whether that's in like relationships. A job that you went up for rejection can't exist in any avenue. So I think maybe you get therapy for your social anxiety, figure out different ways to cope with that.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I don't love girls.
Speaker 4: Like confidence, though, So that's why I said, this starts with looking in the mirror, building that confidence of yourself.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, but what if he what if he's not confident? And what does that look like, especially if you don't feel like you have something to be confident about other than the gym?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, yeah, I'm not sure. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're gonna have to call us X back because baby, that seemed like that might have been the only person that was there. Hold up, hold up, I know the ship getting good, But listen to just a couple seconds of a commercial.
Speaker 2: If you love me, you'll listen.
Speaker 3: Move on, y'all. She got this beautiful little frenchie in hair.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 3: He got a gold chain. He was so cute. How old is tad three?
Speaker 1: Oh? And my friend she his name is Bange, y'all, he's four years old. We're gonna have a playdate with them. That's amazing, all right?
Speaker 2: Cool?
Speaker 3: Now have a baby, so we so me and your kid can have playdates. Okay, maybe, okay? Oh yeah, Salah got boyfriend, y'all?
Speaker 1: Like, oh my god, member, she ain't had no man for all that time and she get one and no, no, because remember I was fixing your mask and I thought, I thought I would never be able to see today that she would get a man, y'all.
Speaker 2: But she got one. Yes, so that is amazing.
Speaker 1: I wish I could drop a clues bomb for Taylor in the man, but you know that's that's amazing Taylor.
Speaker 2: She took my advice.
Speaker 1: I fixed her mask plenty of times, and she knows her worth now and now she's in a great relationship with a handsome man.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: So what else?
Speaker 4: Speaking of relationships, so here's another one, hey, Jess, So let me just cut to the chase.
Speaker 2: I'm a lover girl.
Speaker 3: I love love and dating, but the dating scene.
Speaker 4: In the society has been trash bizara all that. But I was able to find someone that is super affectionate, especially emotionally. Now, there's other things we definitely need to work out before we become official, one thing being I would like for us to be more sexually active. Oh Another is being able to spend more time together. He travels a lot for work, and no jest, he's not dealing with anyone else.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm always seen y'all getting cheated on. Y'all, I don't do all right, You're right, go ahead.
Speaker 4: But the biggest issue is that he doesn't want to have kids. And I definitely want to have I definitely want to be a mom in the future. It just really sucks because I feel I have almost everything I want in one person except his desire for kids. I don't know what to do because I know you can't force or make someone how you want them to be. But you think I could convince him. I just don't want to lose him. By the way, he doesn't want kids. He likes his freedom, he cleans.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, So is that the only reason that he don't want kids? And if that is the only reason that he don't want kids, then he's probably not. And then I don't even want to say he's not like grown up yet, because at one point I felt like that, you know, and I was very very young, because I had my son at twenty years old, and I felt like, yo, I didn't want I didn't want to have kids because I like my freedom, you know. And I hear a lot of men that say that, Yo, I don't want my kids, and I see a lot of women too, and I think instead of selfishly having them, that is actually responsible and at least you're just being upfront and honest, like, I don't want kids because I don't want the responsibility of having to take care of someone else when I like my freedom, my life as it is right now, instead of just selfishly getting pregnant, pregnant and having a baby and then now you're neglecting the baby because you want your freedom. You still think you're supposed to be able to have that freedom that you had before you had the baby.
Speaker 2: If that's the.
Speaker 1: Only reason, then I would say he's either that is really his standpoint for the rest of his life, or he just has he has some growing up to do, you know, because maybe he's still young. You felt like he in his prime.
Speaker 3: Did she say how old they were?
Speaker 2: Oh shit?
Speaker 3: Well shit, when that man made up his mind in the thirties, he is not going to happen.
Speaker 1: See, guys, I'm still gonna go with this. Guys mature much later than women. So I mean he's early thirties, he could have a different mindset by thirty five.
Speaker 2: Early forties, late thirties, he could.
Speaker 1: But what if he don't, What if he really just don't want children. But usually I feel like it'd be something more than just freedom. When a guy is an older age.
Speaker 3: I saw, Oh, damn, I forgot his name.
Speaker 4: He used to be a boxer, and he was saying how he's like in his forties, and it was expressing how he doesn't want to have kids because of what you were saying for the freedom of.
Speaker 3: Being able to do what he wants to do and everything.
Speaker 2: And he was forty.
Speaker 3: He's forty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's what I'm saying, Like that could really be what her man like, that's that could be his thing, Like, no, I don't want I prefer not to have children because I always want my freedom. But what kind of freedom are you having if you're still in the relationship, Like what if they're going to get married, Like, what what is the freedom exactly?
Speaker 3: Because he's not it doesn't seem like she says he.
Speaker 4: Just works, Yeah, traveling this time for her, that's right, right, And.
Speaker 3: Then I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well, it'd be way more time than he has to make if they have a baby for the first five, six, seven years. Yeah, like you, you definitely have to be there and present as a dad. But maybe that's also why he know his traveling will be limited because if he works, I mean, you know, if that's what he does for traveling.
Speaker 3: Like that's his name? What the boxer John Cena? Oh John, Yeah, he said a wrestler, grain of damn boxer.
Speaker 4: Okay, but yeah, he was saying he don't want to have kids later but yeah, mm hmmmm.
Speaker 3: Well but he gets married, so I guess he just wants to have a life partner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then it's not everybody's goals to have kids, just like it's not everybody's goals to get married. But if that's a deal breaker for her, I think that she'll have to get out of that relationship if that's something that's gonna put a damper on her life. I mean, her desires to be a mom in the future, possibly the near future. So and then charity in her early thirties. And you know, as a woman, you don't want to wait too too late to have kids. I mean, you also don't want to just hurry up and try to have kids, just so you know, you can beat your clock.
Speaker 3: But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think that she wouldn't want to be in that relationship because I hate telling people to break up with people. But I mean that's on two different pages. No, that's not good to do. Yeah, yep, yep, and then he's gonna leave you and then yeah, back to square one anyway, So I think that y'all should seriously really talk about that. I'm not even gonna mention therapy. I mean, he already has his mindset and he don't want a kid. That's going to depress you, and you're gonna feel you've got to start blaming yourself. You're gonna start and then you don't want to sacrifice your desires and and what you want just to be with someone, you know, because she could say, all right, we'll fuck it, I don't even want to have kids, and then because she don't want to lose him because she said everything else is perfect, he just doesn't.
Speaker 2: I believe she should.
Speaker 1: I believe that because she stressed that like that's what she wants, she wants children, and I think it's it's hard.
Speaker 2: It's definitely that that gotta be hard as fuck.
Speaker 1: If you love me, You'll listen to this commercial and then we'll be right back.
Speaker 4: I always thought that, Like for me, I never was like, oh, I really want kids, really, like, let me find my man and family first, Yeah, and then the child from how I.
Speaker 1: Was raised, So kids are not the first thing to come to your mind, right because you come from a family like your mom and your dad being together, and you grew up in the household where there was traditional like family and tradition, and that's how I grew up as well, and so I did. Before I said I want to have kids, I always was like, I want to find a man like my dad, Like I want to be what my mom was. I want to be that wife and who my mom still is even though she's in her second marriage now and she is happy, happily married. I want to be the wife that I've seen my mom be to my dad and to her husband now, like for sure, her and my dad they got a divorced years back, and I still want the father of my children to be like my dad was. Yeah, I would say that for sure, because my father is a damn good father for sure.
Speaker 2: So well, Rome we passed through were not even to talk about Rome.
Speaker 1: Okay, shout out to my first og baby dad. But the one I'm with now, Yes, he is a man after God's own heart, like he I thank God for him every day.
Speaker 3: He's so patient with me. He got me in my soft girl era.
Speaker 1: He's like really my partner, and he makes my life so much easier, like mentally and emotionally. I love you critics, so I just gave you a little moment right there. But yeah, that's that's it right there. I just feel like she should leave the guy. That's honestly my opinion. Don't compromise that much to where you are stopping your life. You're putting a hold on cause women do that. We'll do that just to please a man, like we will change everything about ourselves. Look Tailor Quaid, because Tailor got niggas, you'nger fuck now as she at first, she will be able to speak to all this like he's a fuck boy, Like here, fucking clown. I would never That's why I don't be ahead of time for these niggas. She's sitting over there, Twitter, no thumbs, legs crossed over there, blushing like I can't wait to get my nigga.
Speaker 3: A baby like girl. See how they fucking switch.
Speaker 1: See how they switch, Just like with my Nique was bigger fan ship, and she kept on talking about you, skinny bitch escaping. She's lost all that fucking weight, and now I know the freaking fig girls like, well, damn bitch.
Speaker 3: The fuck how you gonna switch over there and ship? All right? I just worried that, Like I said that, she because she's like, he's all everyone in the man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, well technically he's not.
Speaker 1: Then, you know what I'm saying, because what you want is your family, so definitely, and listen, there's somebody for everybody. And just because, like you, you feel good in your relationship right now, does not mean that is the person for you.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: That's why we have to keep dating to see that checklist. Nobody's gonna be perfect, but that's a big disadvantage. You want kids and he don't.
Speaker 3: So well she said they work a lot. Well that's why they don't have.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she did say that's a problem too. Yeah what if he, like n ain't try and knock her up because he noticed she want kids? Hmmm, yeah, that could be a thing too, But then that's then that's a conversation. Y'all gotta sit down and really talk about that.
Speaker 2: Baby girl.
Speaker 1: Y'all gotta be like because because I wonder if she already feels that way, Like, damn, is he not trying to be intimate with me because he does not want me to?
Speaker 2: Or do he feel like you will trap him? I don't know a y'all using condoms when y'all do have sex?
Speaker 1: Or are you on birth control? Did he ask you to get on birth control? So just update me, keep me posted with this story.
Speaker 2: I'm so sad for her though.
Speaker 1: I really feel like fuck, you know, because she got the got everything she wanted in him except that.
Speaker 3: But that's a big thing. Remember when Genie.
Speaker 1: Mai did that though, Like when she was with the guy before Jeannie, she yeah, she didn't want to have kids, and the guy before she was dealing with before Gezie, she was married to him, right and he wanted children and she didn't. She didn't want to mess up her body or something like that.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure. Don't quote me this.
Speaker 2: I'm not just with the mess right now. But yeah, I'm just fixing my mess right now.
Speaker 1: She definitely it was something there where I think he wanted kids and she didn't, and then she turned around and God with Jeezy had that baby and got divorced again. Now they're having to go through all these legal troubles and things like that. So I know that guy was like, Damn, I dodged a big bullet. I dodged a little Asian bullet.
Speaker 3: Hey, yeah, all right, that is not slander. So stop. I'm a comedian, you'll stop.
Speaker 1: So we come to the end of another Catholic reckless episode with your girl just hilarious and your girl's tailor.
Speaker 3: She did good, did they?
Speaker 1: Y'all?
Speaker 3: Clap it up for Tailor because she can read by it.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get that boyfriend, like everything, just everything, just having so good for you and shit when you like in new love and shit, No, listen, we're won't be able to know if she's going through something, if she'd be stumbling and reading all slow. Next week, y'all were like, it's the problem going on, something going on with Tailor. I gotta go back to fix her mess. But make sure you catch me each and every day on the Breakfast Club. I will be fixing mess on Thursdays on the Breakfast Club and wherever you find your podcast, make sure you tune in.
Speaker 2: I see y'all next week.
Speaker 1: Peace Can't Fully Reckless is a production of iHeartRadio and The Black Effect. For more podcasts from iHeartRadio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.