Speaker 1: Good morning, Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 2: Yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 1: What's up, Jess, Good morning, Lone l Rossa Chola Maine is out and it's June tenth.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 5: Black black playing a black black but black black black.
Speaker 6: Sounds of blackness?
Speaker 5: Well, he well, we know, we know.
Speaker 6: Why Why did he say black bright?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Because yes, uh, you celebrating Juneteenth.
Speaker 3: It just June June teen, Junior, just be proud of it.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 3: Well, well, my goodness.
Speaker 1: Well today, if you're out and about, we're gonna be all over the place. First, we're gonna be at American Dream moll with Honey Baby. We're gonna be interviewing her and talking to her at American Dream for June teenth, and then after I'm going to Queens Roy Wilkins Park.
Speaker 3: If you haven't got.
Speaker 1: Your ticket, get your ticket is free, so you can pull up even if you don't have a ticket. But they're asking everybody to get a ticket this so they know how many people are there because it's gonna be so much fun.
Speaker 3: Free events free rides.
Speaker 1: I'll be DJing in the park and I'm bringing some special guests to perform as well, So I can't wait to see you guys later on. Hell yeah, all right, Well let's get to show cracking. Kirk Franklin'll be joining us this morning. Also, Chuck Norris.
Speaker 8: Chuck Morris. Chuck Norris is the Walker Texas Ranger. This is a black man. He's way shorter and well that's messed up. He is doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 3: All right, and we'll tell you all about doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 1: He might have something that will save a lot of big backs and we'll talk about that later. All right, since this June team, let's play Sounds of Blackness.
Speaker 3: A gentleman called the other day. Was his name John?
Speaker 1: On the way through, his name is John John, and Jason begins with a jay. If you wanted to hear Sounds of Blackness, I told him today I will.
Speaker 3: And let's get it on. It's the breakfast slogan.
Speaker 9: Morning that's a new day.
Speaker 10: Is your time to get it off your chest, whether you're man or blessed.
Speaker 3: Time to get up and get something.
Speaker 11: Call up now.
Speaker 10: Eight hundred and five eight five one five one we want to hear from you on the breakfast club.
Speaker 11: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 7: Good morning James from North Carolina.
Speaker 3: James gets you off your chest?
Speaker 7: Brother? Oh none much, Good morning everyone, Jazzy Jess. What's up?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: You know. I saw this advertisement on Instagram the other day about these sneakers that give them for men. It gives you three inches of height, they like lifts and have me take it all. At first, I was like, that's a pretty good idea, but then I thought, this, isn't that lion kind of like that?
Speaker 13: Dealing with that is so lame? Why would want to Why would you want to do that? That's so corny?
Speaker 9: Why why? Why can't we just be happy with what God gave us?
Speaker 5: Because what if he's like, he's sick of it.
Speaker 13: He's still four eleven, even in them sneakers, and you're gonna look after them, and you come out to them sneakers in front of your whatever.
Speaker 9: Girl, you're trying to impress what happened.
Speaker 7: That's what I was getting too, That's what I was getting to san like, isn't that Lion's kind of like with women with the weave and the push up balls and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yes, a lot of people use the takers and they say the sneakers actually work and you can't tell.
Speaker 3: Like they look natural.
Speaker 1: And they even got something else where they put a heel in the sneaker to make you look a little tall as well.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they look natural till you take them off. Imagine you meet the girl your dreams and talking about you. I met this dude, he five, he about five nine, five ten, until you take them sneakers off, and then she's like, what the hell hell clown?
Speaker 8: Literally just was like out wigs and push up bros. That is totally different. What are you talking about.
Speaker 1: The same thing. It's the same thing. You meet this girl, she got big ass breasts and then she take off her bron.
Speaker 9: The breast still big.
Speaker 5: They's not's not sitting up.
Speaker 8: On the floor, but to take off your shoes and like five five and I thought she was five eight?
Speaker 5: Is disrespectful?
Speaker 7: That is?
Speaker 3: Or the same thing.
Speaker 1: You got beautiful hair, you think your head is so beautiful that she put the wig on the on the side, the same thing.
Speaker 9: I don't mind it.
Speaker 7: I thought that's what I thought, the same thing a wig.
Speaker 13: It's different because it's not like she's trying to pretend that her hair is actually.
Speaker 9: Her yea with a wig. You know it's a wig.
Speaker 5: You're trying to act like you will Smith with your Carlson.
Speaker 9: Now, I got a freaking jazzy Jeff you and throw your ass.
Speaker 13: Up right, Jesus, you don't know what every color?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 7: Was up?
Speaker 14: This DJ rock? They can't mister Myrtle Beach?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 9: Murder?
Speaker 11: Rock?
Speaker 3: Off your chest?
Speaker 13: What's happening in the Myrtle man? I love Murtle Beach, grew up in Myrtle Beach.
Speaker 4: Man Satney shaping?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 7: What's that? Man? What's that?
Speaker 9: What's happening? Brother? Like?
Speaker 4: I heard this lady call up like a monosaur go trying to get you fly with something, hands from you out and all that. Look at man, Somebody to call and let Jess know to he a barber shop legend for real?
Speaker 14: You fine, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: What happened jest.
Speaker 4: Remember there was a clip on your Instagram that you did. I think like some your boyfriend woke you up and was like, who is this on your phone or something like that, and he was like, who's this?
Speaker 7: Who's this?
Speaker 4: You had some Red Painton's on landing the bed, look at bro. Everybody in the barber shop was talking about that that day.
Speaker 8: That was so many years ago, wasn't it wasn't there like six or seven or eight years ago or something.
Speaker 4: Everybody came in the barber shop like, man, you seen that.
Speaker 7: Clip with Jess.
Speaker 14: She was laying in the bed and little boyfriend woke up.
Speaker 4: Everybody was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: I was a skin I was in Miami. That was yeah, that's doing.
Speaker 8: And then Jamie Fox comment and on that to you. I remember that, you know what.
Speaker 13: He's not lying because people be in my group chat and they'd be like, Yo, my bad sharlow Man. And then it'll be a clip of Jeff in some TV movie.
Speaker 9: Busting it open and something.
Speaker 6: Use me, this is not op.
Speaker 9: Group chat, everybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, since we're talking, hit it. Hit my group chat too. I had to block everybody. But let's talk like my sister like that now.
Speaker 13: And they think they think saying my bad is gonna be on my bad Scharlo Man exactly.
Speaker 9: They think saying that is cool.
Speaker 1: Yo, just justice blushing, Thank you brother, get it off your chest.
Speaker 3: It's the breakfast clo.
Speaker 10: Good morning, the breakfast club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this.
Speaker 14: Y'all doing?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 7: Brother?
Speaker 3: Into your chest?
Speaker 2: What's up?
Speaker 9: Brother?
Speaker 7: Band?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 7: Hey?
Speaker 14: I called a couple of weeks. First of all, the.
Speaker 3: Morning, y'all, Good morning, good morning.
Speaker 15: All these people like this swerving you know you were swerving yellow ball.
Speaker 14: The the the people out here were, but they dried crazy in the morning.
Speaker 15: But I called a couple man. I called a couple of weeks ago, and I was complaining everybody, my girl.
Speaker 14: And her dog and the dog yet.
Speaker 15: Right, yeah, okay, okay, nine bad for a couple of weeks later, her mama here for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 14: Yeah all right, let me follow bout saying this. Me and my mother in law were cool. We icy, that's my drug. I love her to death. You know, there's a grandma everything.
Speaker 3: But there's a buck coming, of course, but me and hump and the fall out.
Speaker 14: Who she is letting these dogs running all around the dial?
Speaker 9: Them dogs gonna be the death of you, bro. You're gonna.
Speaker 14: No, I'm gonna be a death of them dogs. They ain't gonna kill me. They ain't gonna get up out of here.
Speaker 7: So I come home from work.
Speaker 14: As soon as I touch my door, who's meeting here at the door?
Speaker 9: The dog?
Speaker 14: The dog. I go in the house. The first thing I see is, you know, you got to love the little trade table or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 14: You for a lot for the little kids to eat on. This stuff. It's here all over the little table. I'm looking around. Now, this is my money law. Now I can't send nothing to her, So I'm gonna call it just vent y'all. I'm gonna talk to y'all just like I'm gonna say to y'all. Well, I want to say, hey, lady, I'm.
Speaker 15: About to say, you're back to Puertorico because me and you cool, but you let the dogs run out around the house.
Speaker 14: Lady has already told you. I don't like this, Like listen, we cool.
Speaker 12: I love you, but but he got the dogs where they're supposed to be at, in there behind the little doggie gate, and don't.
Speaker 14: Let them come out until I say so. A little go in the backyard. You going, and you ain't never coming back.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 14: It's an American kid. And uh, you.
Speaker 3: Might as well just be at one with the dog.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 1: You might as well just cuddle the dog, pet the dog, and let the dog be your best friend.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 13: At this point, you can always tell your mother in law that ice on the way.
Speaker 9: She'd be like, look, man, they not playing. They knocking on the dogs.
Speaker 13: They knocking on her like they don't know the difference. They said something, they knocking on doors. You know what I'm saying, The ice people don't know the difference they knocking on doors. Tell her, just for her own safety, she might need to just go back to Puerto Rico before she get mixed up.
Speaker 14: Even to play with that lady talking about ice with her. She don't even like top on TV.
Speaker 13: Damn, I bet with good luck, brother, Yeah, I have a good get it.
Speaker 1: Off your chest eight hundred five eight five one o five one. If you need to vit, hit us up now. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning.
Speaker 3: Everybody is j n V Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club lawn. The roast is here as well.
Speaker 9: We got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 3: Just lied to me, just told me, Chuck Norris was coming. So when I was ready to get my cop.
Speaker 8: For all that, I said, Chuck Morris, Doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 2: Give me some time to stress, but we can still come through that if that makes it better.
Speaker 1: Now, Doctor Chuck Morris, he's from Philly. He is has the first ever fitness coach of Philadelphia. Wrote a book called Stress The Human Superpower The mis Education of Stress, and just behind the scenes were telling us that you got a new machine that makes workout. I ain't only got to go to the gym one day, but it's like the workout of five days.
Speaker 6: He said. That's all we need to know is you got a machine one day week.
Speaker 16: Machines one day week minutes for the last of years, one day week.
Speaker 3: And he's the machine.
Speaker 16: You gotta uh, it's damn bring it up.
Speaker 9: How much is this machine?
Speaker 2: The machine? It is about fifty eight grand what is it?
Speaker 3: Break it down?
Speaker 16: So in essence, we can hold more weight than we can pick up because I'm taking my groceries and you can put more on me than I can actually pick up. Right as human beings, so the machine gives you the maximum thing that you can handle for a time, so it's constantly changing based on what you're doing. So the more you fatigue, the more machine turns it up and turns it down. So when you're done, you've done all you could possibly do, so it's don need for anything more.
Speaker 3: Twenty minutes and twenty minutes accession.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 9: One day a.
Speaker 2: Week, one day week.
Speaker 16: It's extremely healthy because first off, you get your whole week.
Speaker 3: Back, you get your cardio like because you know they say, does your heart.
Speaker 16: I'm not going to take it, okay, If I want to get real, real, real strong. I'm a powerlifter, yes, heavyweight maybe three reps. I want to get more like a bodybuilder, lighter weight, twelve reps.
Speaker 2: Everybody heard of that, right, I want to get ShredIt, lighter weight, even thirty reps.
Speaker 16: Or this machine does all three at the same time, because any one of votes you do, you lose the other two. There's no gravity, so there's no gravity, so there's no way for you to get injured, and it's giving you everything.
Speaker 2: So when you say do I do cardio? What makes your heart bump? Your muscle's moving, if a.
Speaker 16: Car is trying to crush you, your heart pump real fast. And that's basically what she's doing. I called it the Precious, So she's pushing on you for strong and yeah, people gonna take a little bit of your soul, but she won't give it back.
Speaker 2: She won't give it back. She won't give it back.
Speaker 3: So how did you hear about this this product?
Speaker 1: Because it's I'm sure this is something and you can lose weight with this.
Speaker 16: Yeah, so every reason why we work out, we get that accomplished literally in one day if you think about it right now, in.
Speaker 2: Every every other part of it, like your consumer world everything.
Speaker 16: You can take your phone from that phone, even though we get irritated, it's gonna give you real time data from a satellite. Your car can even park itself in parallel park. But the gym right now looks like the same gym from thirty years ago. It's the only industry, so it's just science. We're literally using science and the AI to get people stronger, faster, And then we have a whole nother model that's for recovery and stress.
Speaker 2: Like it's a game shader. It's a game shad because.
Speaker 16: Most people don't work out because they say it's because they're not disciplined.
Speaker 3: Time time.
Speaker 2: It's not really true. It's not really true.
Speaker 3: So what do you think the reason is.
Speaker 2: I think the reason is because we failed. Our space failed.
Speaker 16: All right, Okay, I was sold not to do this, but I'm doing it anyway. You name me one consumer experience that you can have. Just name one where you pay for it in the result, you don't get the result, and not only will you pay for it again, but you blame yourself.
Speaker 2: Pick one.
Speaker 16: If you go to shape, if you go to get your car breaks change and the breaks don't work, it's a problem.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 16: Fitness and wellness is the only space where you can.
Speaker 2: Pay me for something you don't get what you paid for.
Speaker 3: A lot of people say marriage, Oh not my marriage.
Speaker 1: I'm that may not makes sense because you pay for a gym membership, you are there for a year and you don't get the results, and you still do it, and you don't get the results and you still do it. That's like somebody subscription based flat tummy t and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Because I get to blame you, and then you really think you know what, You're right.
Speaker 16: I wasn't disciplined, I didn't stick eating plan. Or are they just using bad science? They don't know what they're doing. It's just because everybody has a body. They don't mean everybody know the science and how to make the body better.
Speaker 1: To break down the machine, how does the machine work? I come to your gym and I'm like Doc Chuck.
Speaker 3: Marris with an M. I want to lose, I want to gain weight.
Speaker 1: My son plays football for Universe Firsity in Miami and he's DS. I want to match him.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I don't have the time to work out like him or the discipline got it.
Speaker 16: So yes, I'm gonna look look down because I feel like that wasn't That was a conversation earlier that they gotta do with me.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 16: The first thing we want to do. You wanna take you through what we call the gray matter assessment. It's a system that we designed. The gray matter is the part of your brain, univers system that controls emotion. More all that, You're gonna take you through a two hour assessment.
Speaker 3: I gotta put something on my head or just it's.
Speaker 16: Gonna be a whole bunch of suff We're gonna measure your body, your movements, we wanna do all that kind of stuff. Then we wanna put together a playbook, which is your prescription of what needs to happen for you to get the best shape of your life forever, to include literally make your heart, brain, and lungs five years younger.
Speaker 2: And then all you do is show up. So what is experience?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 2: You show up?
Speaker 16: You want to come in. You're gonna sit down on the pressures. She's gonna talk good to you, gonna talk good to her.
Speaker 3: Now you sit down on the pressure, is it or you stand up? Or is it water?
Speaker 16: So think of it. So think about you're sitting into a cable machine. If you ever been to the gym before, right, So I'm sitting in a big cable machine, and imagine that this cable machine doesn't have pins. Instead of pins, there's motors, and instead of pins, there's a computer screen. And we we change the computer screen so to adjust for your like your range of motion. We're gonna do all of that, and then we hit go and all you do is push for your life and the machine is adjusting and adapting to you. You feel like it's the worst thing you've ever done in your life, and it's constantly giving you all the pressure that you can possibly take from every range of motion for every movement. So chest press, leg press, curl, overhead press everything. The computer, the machine, the AI, the prescioreus is squeezing down.
Speaker 2: On you safely because the moment you.
Speaker 3: Let go, it stops in twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: Listen, Charlie, hire seat for me. I'm gonna tell you, but I'm not gonna tell nobody.
Speaker 16: We have to say it's twenty minutes, because if we don't, everybody gonna say be like, it really only takes.
Speaker 5: Eight and a half half.
Speaker 1: So what about if you wear a wig? Like, if you got a wig and your wig is not too nice? How do they put the machine on your head?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no no. The head on your head is just for the diagnostics for natural workout. It's just weeks.
Speaker 17: Yeah, so if it's just just for diagnosis, that means you're nothing will sweat on your face.
Speaker 5: Doctor Ma don't have a wig one right now? That is her head.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 17: And if you can't tell his beer has died, well today, So what I was trying to make sure of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I definitely felt like it was internal.
Speaker 17: You do feel that, yeah, you know what I'm saying, But there's no do you want to go to the gym once and that one time it's like five days.
Speaker 1: Well, doctor Chuck Morris is here, you're gonna explain how, Jess, how did you get into this?
Speaker 8: What made you want to work out this way instead of going to the gym, you know, every day or three or four days out the week.
Speaker 5: How did you arrive here?
Speaker 2: Because I really, like, honestly want people to change their life. I had to figure out.
Speaker 16: What's getting in a way, and everybody said, I don't have time and I'm not getting results, and there's too much science out here.
Speaker 2: I didn't design the machine.
Speaker 16: I just grabbed it and didn't put together a whole bunch of other machines that MA can work together. And what I saw was only eight percent of the population has a fitness program, but it's a trillion dollar business, Like that's crazy. But people said, I want to get results and I need time bag.
Speaker 2: So I said, okay, well how do we do that? Where do we find that?
Speaker 16: And that really drove us into this model of giving people their time back.
Speaker 2: So we wanted to.
Speaker 16: I wanted people to say I can do it for real and I win. And that took us down Australia Germany, Singapore. We wanted searching all over the world for how do we get people to actually guarantee their results and make it happen faster.
Speaker 2: And that was.
Speaker 16: Like the genesis of that, and then the whole stress thing that became.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that coming.
Speaker 16: So, like you mentioned the book Stressing Human Superpower, what spawned that was Tip thirteen, So thirteen years ago.
Speaker 2: Anybody that knew me, I was.
Speaker 16: One of the helpless people that they know handstand period and I thought I had pink eye. So it was bothering me, was irritating, Its bothered Me's irritate me. I go to my physician. He does a great phenomenal exam.
Speaker 2: You're right, you do have pink guy. That was the entire eye exam. Gave me a script, took the pills.
Speaker 16: Three days later, I'm balled up in the living room floor with blanks and stuff over my head and the most excruciating pain I had ever been in my life. It felt like somebody had like spike gloves on. It'sten down my nervous system. They finally said, we got to get you to the hospital. So they go to take me outside. First time I've been out the door in three days, the sunlight hit my eyelids and I hit the ground, almost peel on myself because of the pain. They taken the South strategy eyes surgeons. I didn't have pink eye. Didn't have pink guy, he mistiagnosed me. I had ulcers on my eyes.
Speaker 2: From chronic stress. Oh wow, actual ulcers.
Speaker 16: And his medication that he gave me made him grow. So I'm the healthiest person that anybody knows that know me, and I had been doing it for a long time and I didn't know that chronic stress had created ulcers in my eyes. And that's when I said, Okay, we got to deal with the stress today because this is crazy's killing people. And that's what drove us down, the stress and how does the brain work, which became kind of like our calling car for everything that we do. So now everything that we do is recovery based on nervous system. So fitness THINGUE is super cool because that gets feel in the building like hey, okay, But then when they get there they find out that hey, listen, we're gonna get you out of chronic pain and get you out of chronic stress.
Speaker 2: And that's how we actually change people's lives.
Speaker 3: How much is the procedure? So if somebody wants to come to the gym, is their membership? Do they have to pay per?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 3: How does it it work?
Speaker 8: Now the procedure and on the workout program?
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, work precedure back.
Speaker 16: So yeah, they can get just recovery thing costs about one hundred, one hundred twenty five bucks just for low recovery session. And then if they want to actually have a membership, it ranges from six hundred and fifty to twelve hundred and fifty per month.
Speaker 3: And they need it once a week, once a week.
Speaker 8: Now, can you go more than once a week? Are you taking people.
Speaker 16: More than we take people more than once a week? Because now you're fishing?
Speaker 3: Like why do you need to your point? Jesus?
Speaker 16: So the exercise is done, so you you're not doing any more exercise.
Speaker 2: That's done.
Speaker 16: The rest of the week is all the recovery stuff, cidic pain, jaw pain, in ms like all of those, all those other recovery things.
Speaker 2: That's what you do the rest of the week.
Speaker 1: So my question to you is, so you do that so you never lift weights, you only do the machine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, last eight So for eight years you haven't touched the weight. You just do the machine.
Speaker 16: I do a body weight on Sundays. I do a body weight program.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: And then what about diet, Like, does diet have any effect on it at all?
Speaker 2: Like diet does? Okay, it does have a big effect on it.
Speaker 16: That's why we do customize nutrition program with AI all that kind of stuff. But with that being said, here's here's a catch. They be messing the diet thing up. That's why it's killing everybody.
Speaker 2: Calories in, calories out. Everybody heard that right, cut your calories do have lose weight. If that work, we be the fittest like people in the nation.
Speaker 11: It don't work.
Speaker 2: It's not true. It's literally not true. If you take an apple.
Speaker 16: And apple has five batteries in it and I put it in my body, I don't get to dictate where those batteries go. Calories in, calories out is based on a closed loop, perfect system, and that's not what the about it is. So when we try to do with diet, we say, hey, here's the perfect eating for.
Speaker 2: You, your heart, for your ones, for everything. But don't start there. Just don't drink sugar like we pick little stuff. Because when you.
Speaker 16: Start training and you crease the muscle, cre your bone density, and your stress levels go down and the inflammation in your body goes down, you can't eat almost whatever you want.
Speaker 2: Okay, but don't tell Jess. I'm trying to get it to eat clean.
Speaker 12: Yes, yeah, the diet, oh my god, she could eat half.
Speaker 6: A little better, catch upables in.
Speaker 1: The morning, crazy chocolates just getting started though.
Speaker 5: And raspberry sugar every day every day.
Speaker 3: I don't drink coffee. That's my little that's the sugar.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, here we go. Do y'all work out?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What's your favorite part?
Speaker 3: None of it?
Speaker 11: Why do you work out?
Speaker 1: Because if not, I'd probably be big as a house. I don't know if i'd be big as a house. But the healthy, like you know, I do the I walk on the treadmill for thirty forty five minutes, twelve and a half or three and a half. Then I just do you know, body part weights, gotcha, nothing crazy?
Speaker 3: I play basketball, things like that.
Speaker 2: But how much time of week does that take you?
Speaker 1: I used to do it a lot more, but I got these two dogs, and these two dogs are busting my ass. But I would do it like four times a week in the morning before work.
Speaker 2: How about you.
Speaker 6: No, nothing, not at all. I'll go to.
Speaker 2: Sleep, Okay, why not in your opinion.
Speaker 6: I just don't. First of all, I don't have Oh, I just don't.
Speaker 17: And also, but so before I was here more I would do just like walk, like going outside and walking our treadmill.
Speaker 6: Not because of like weight loss or anything, obviously I'm.
Speaker 17: Giving, but because I just felt like I needed to be active, like my body didn't feel like it was moving right.
Speaker 6: But now I don't do anything because I'm doing something. I'm working so much.
Speaker 2: So that's like everybody in the country.
Speaker 6: But your machine sounds like it doesn't sound real, So it sounds scary.
Speaker 3: It sounds so good to be true.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it sounds like, yeah, it sounds like it's something years from now.
Speaker 6: I have like something going on with myself.
Speaker 16: Because listen, that's only because y'all don't know. It's just because you didn't know. If you knew the signs, you're like, oh, yeah, that makes sense. Yeah, but all right, I'm make it easy. Make it easy. You here, we go, money back guarantee. Even doing that for fifteen years, We've never had to give anybody money back, money back guarantee.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. You give me.
Speaker 16: Sixty minutes in the entire week, sixty minutes for the whole week, and if I don't change your life, you get all your money back.
Speaker 3: How long will it take?
Speaker 11: I love that question?
Speaker 2: How long does it take in this year normally?
Speaker 9: For you?
Speaker 3: I mean cold, Take weeks, take weeks.
Speaker 2: If you had to guess, if you have to guess, what would you say?
Speaker 3: It depends how hard you go in the gym.
Speaker 2: So let's say let's say you go.
Speaker 3: Depends what I want to do for you, for you.
Speaker 16: On your normal when you in your flow? How many how many weeks you think it might take you to for you when you look at like, oh yo, I see three weeks, three weeks straight, okay, three three weeks straight.
Speaker 3: Two and a half weeks straight.
Speaker 2: All right, So most people anywhere from forty eight weeks it takes somebody to change.
Speaker 1: I could see my body changing in about two and a half three weeks. I could see my body, see it beautiful. Now let's assume just see here a couple off weeks. Let's say it takes you six weeks, six weeks. In my world, it's literally six days. It is literally six hours.
Speaker 3: The hell you're talking about?
Speaker 2: Come on, that's.
Speaker 6: They just got to try it, right, Listen, you can't believe it.
Speaker 16: Every everything you try to do is going to tell you that it's wrong until you do it.
Speaker 1: Do you want to go to the gym once and that one time it is like five days? Well, doctor Chuck Morris is here. He's gonna explain how.
Speaker 17: Lauren, if you can help Envy with his arms in the next month, will be there every day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she got a problem.
Speaker 3: That's a good challenge.
Speaker 2: Listen, if he can.
Speaker 6: Come in here with a shirt before the summer is over, proudly.
Speaker 5: He just coming.
Speaker 2: We got to have to be specific to ask you. So what's to asking everything?
Speaker 3: I want everything?
Speaker 9: Are we gonna get a I want?
Speaker 18: Come on, Chris Brown, look now, look tell you this like this, I tell you I got a rule that you don't have to use your powers for good.
Speaker 16: I'm not responsible for what happened after the super Sexy Kick.
Speaker 11: I'm but I want to shirt off.
Speaker 16: Like, if you want to shut off, you will have the message you We will got we do got to mess with your food.
Speaker 3: Michael B.
Speaker 11: Jordan.
Speaker 3: That's that's what I need. How long can it take me to get the Michael B.
Speaker 9: Jordans?
Speaker 2: Hold on?
Speaker 3: I watch that cause to.
Speaker 2: Hold on, we do the man carry the one.
Speaker 1: Give me September, Myptember, when my birthday, September.
Speaker 3: Third, Virgo season third, you come tomorrow. I'm ripping my shirt off and it better be Michael B. Jordan's ryod.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I get excited if it looks like Cali me and you fighting. I want the Michael B.
Speaker 3: Jordan make you fat.
Speaker 11: You can't make you.
Speaker 2: Want to Michael Jordan.
Speaker 7: I'm listen.
Speaker 6: I want them what you need.
Speaker 3: But you really should do that.
Speaker 1: You know the shot that the one, two three, like you should have won the Michael B. Jordan too, John Major's three to Chris Brown the fort like so black.
Speaker 3: I want the one, you know what?
Speaker 7: I like that?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: And we don't get Lauren the Clarissa Shells.
Speaker 2: We want her.
Speaker 6: No, No, I don't want to. That's a lot of working out. She's very in shape. I just wanna be there, real cute, like, let me just come here every now and huh.
Speaker 2: She's looking at the old man.
Speaker 6: We're doing something because I don't gonna do as much. Yeah, well, I gotta get my hair braided as much.
Speaker 2: You don't see me as much time. I ain't say that you're gonna do as much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, how can people get in touch with you and find out more about it? And where are you located?
Speaker 2: We are five seventy five Madison Avenue.
Speaker 16: Okay, that's what it was, between fifty six and fifty s walk all right, Yeah, we're right here, and you bad will I be?
Speaker 3: After the first day? Do I get sore like your real workouts?
Speaker 2: First off, don't call it. Don't say that this ain't a real work okay.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other part of it is we're gonna do the recovery right after the workout, so you're not even gonna be sore. I want to tell you that because YOU'RENNA. You already told me I'm lying. Yeah, we're gonna do recovery right afterwards, so you're not even sore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm serious. I'm coming to them. Off, let me see, let me see what.
Speaker 8: This is experience, all right, and then my last question, any negative long term effects, like it's anything that you know because people will want to know that because this, This is some too good to be true.
Speaker 2: Listen, every reason why we work out. You're getting it done.
Speaker 3: What I gotta wear?
Speaker 5: Want to wear a dress?
Speaker 11: You don't wear.
Speaker 6: Spe like like you're going to the gym.
Speaker 8: I've been in there and I've seen people like men that have on suits.
Speaker 5: I've seen workout clothes.
Speaker 8: I've seen Yes, I went in there able to skirt one time and I was like, oh god, so I had to go put on some leggings. But it ain't what you think. You don't got to get your hair brady to go do it? You really don't.
Speaker 5: No, it's not.
Speaker 8: I promise you. I've been in full face and make up because I go right afterward.
Speaker 2: Well, doc, so I'm sorry to answer your question.
Speaker 7: I G.
Speaker 16: So was d R Chuck PhD or you can just mid or Midtown bio hack. So Midtown bio hack is a G and mine is d R Chuck PhD.
Speaker 1: I just want to tell you it's the wildest Lauren that the person that found this out is the person that don't want to go to the gym, and Jeffs was the one that found it.
Speaker 8: The good will used he will use anybody he will use, and he used me to bring your to bring you to them because they needed especially them arms.
Speaker 2: You gotta get them.
Speaker 6: I got a video show you.
Speaker 3: I got a video for him too, Doctor Chuck Morris.
Speaker 1: We appreciate CEO of Midtown bio Hack and it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning. I see them all, appreciate you. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is the j n V.
Speaker 3: Just hilarious. Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 1: We are the Breakfast Club. Law La Rosa is here and we got a special guest in the building. Yes we do, Kirk Franklin. Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome, like I left there. That's good, Like I lift here?
Speaker 11: What is this? What is it like the twenty thousand time.
Speaker 2: I'm good with it.
Speaker 11: I'm just humbled.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, welcome and congratulations for being honored at the BT Awards this year.
Speaker 3: How was that feeling nervous?
Speaker 5: Had bubble Gun really what you are the performer of bro.
Speaker 11: I am always nervous. Then we talk about that too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I can't believe it, even when he said it's we talked about.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I'm always nervous and I go speak if I go to a nursing home and perform. I'm nervous if I go speak to kids. I always have.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm what's about it makes you nervous?
Speaker 2: Like what is it?
Speaker 3: What are you thinking about?
Speaker 12: First of all, I think that it is serving me well, it's because it's never normal. I'm never comfortable. I'm always wanting to do my best. I'm always you know, like I'm always concerned about every moment, you know, will it be good enough, will it be accepted, will it be will it be light? And so there's never a moment where I'm ever dialing anything in, you know, like everything for me is my first. Every project, every album, every song, every moment, it's my first. Like I'm a new artist, I'm a new I'm a I'm a I'm a I'm a struggling artist every time. And I think a lot of it, and you know, you're probably can just even to test this all the the the guests that you've had that have come from traumatic background, you know, childhood, abandonment, adoption and all that is that. I think that you are always chasing goos. You're always chasing goals. You're always looking for that good job baby that Mama didn't give you that you didn't need that. You're having those formative years. So yeah, every moment is is nerves and new and so at the B yeah B two wars, I'm I'm about to lose it.
Speaker 11: Next stage, I'm about to pass.
Speaker 9: I'm like why.
Speaker 11: And then I didn't know I was going last.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was mad you went last.
Speaker 3: I was mad.
Speaker 8: I said, you put somebody that like that in the front or the middle because it was so late.
Speaker 11: Well yeah, but that but both stayed up.
Speaker 5: I know, we did stay up.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 11: That's kind of y'all. But what I'm saying, though, is that you feel even more pressure.
Speaker 12: It's like, I'm not going last. It's like, you know, because you Kirk Franklin though, but I'm the gospel guy, and so you don't think of your genre having a space like that. You don't, you know, and you don't even expect it, like you know, Yeah, it's it's it's almost like it's it's an honor for even the genre to be acknowledged and even part of the the ecosystem.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 12: But when when I found out that I was going last, I mean, yeah, brother, you didn't want to be sitting by me. Pressure was on I was letting him go.
Speaker 5: So to you on the tailor and Aaron Pierre was smelling the little.
Speaker 3: And I lied.
Speaker 11: I was like, oh man, who did that?
Speaker 6: Way? Did you have gash? You were sitting next to me. I ain't smell nothing.
Speaker 11: Well, I wasn't nervous talking to you.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's good, right, because you I'm not gonna lie. I've been telling people since I met you. It's my first time. It threw me. I didn't know you were so like just normal and yeah, like.
Speaker 3: I said, you real, he's a real Yeah.
Speaker 12: Why do you think people like, what are people expecting for me to come in floating on clouds?
Speaker 6: Yes, a little bit, that's what people.
Speaker 12: And I think that's unfortunate, and I think that we got to find ways to still deconstruct that. It's I just think that it stands in the way of people feeling like that they can be a part of the family too, you know what I'm saying, Like everybody can pull me and be part of.
Speaker 11: This God love wagon. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 12: It's like and and so it's always challenging for me when when there's this work where there's this ideal of what being a person that loves Jesus looks like and so I want to be the lowliest, the most humble, the most realist person so that you can see, man, that everybody's supposed to be on this bus. And we also will be riding together. Man, we don't always know where we're going, but we're riding now.
Speaker 1: The BT Awards, they kept showing you when Kevin Hart was doing comedy, and then the whole twist was Kirk Frankly was upset with all of Kevin hard jokes.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, they must not know Kirk so bro I was.
Speaker 11: It was so good, it was so good. He's good. But then I'll also.
Speaker 12: Give you this side and you know, and and and I want him cap right. It's I think that the biggest thing is for me is that I always have to be careful because I know that there's a community of the super religious that if I enjoy something too much, then it comes across like, well.
Speaker 11: Why he not, why he's not praying for him?
Speaker 12: He needed to walk out And and so there's this there's this dichotomy that that you live in when you say that you represent faith, that it's like I love.
Speaker 11: Jesus, but I'm not Jesus, I'm not him.
Speaker 12: I love God. I live in a body that ain't his yet until he cracks the sky and make me more like him. And until then, I live in this broken house, and I live in a world where things are gonna be funny. I'm gonna stub my toe and I'm not gonna speak a tongue in the middle of the night.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna gus. You know what I'm saying. You push me too hard, it's gonna be hands you know.
Speaker 12: I mean, I'm you know I I I am not a perfect person.
Speaker 11: And so when something's funny and it's good and funny, I want to laugh.
Speaker 1: How do you stop yourself from laughing? Because he kept going and you know, Kevin, Kevin's gonna keep going.
Speaker 3: To get and you calling laughing.
Speaker 8: Wife, you are, but you still was trying to keep that sense of like all right, like you was like cracking, but you were like still containing yourself.
Speaker 11: Because it was funny.
Speaker 12: It was it's funny, he's funny, he's good, and so you get to see them perfect Kirk.
Speaker 8: But I think also what people don't understand is God don't want us to be perfect anyway, And either like I just you know, Jesus, they were not supposed to be perfect. That's why he made us in his image. But it's like if he if you put us here and he knew, he know everything we're gonna do before we do it, like he already knows. It's like we are not him, We're of him, you know it. We're not meant to be perfect. We're just meant to follow him, and in that we.
Speaker 12: Always should be pursuing to be better matter. We want to be more like him, we want to be able to be changed in ways. There are things that I see in myself that I want to grow and look more like him.
Speaker 11: But I'm not on your watch.
Speaker 12: I'm not on your calendar, and how I get there, I am on his. And so I think that if we like I said something on this uh this new digital series album called Dane of Kings, is that we have to understand man, that that that that we are patient.
Speaker 11: We're not doctors.
Speaker 12: And Christianity is supposed to be a place that's a hospital. It's a hospital, and that's to be a country club. It's will be a place where people that don't have it together come and everybody can feel comfortable that they know that they don't have it together.
Speaker 11: But when people.
Speaker 12: Come to us in our community and they feel like that, we are more concerned about their their their habits and their ways been changed before our eyes, and you're not being changed yet you know doing it. It's like that that then people create performance anxiety. That's where the mask comes is because if I don't look the way that you think I should look soon, then now I gotta fake it till I make it, and then you never and then what happens then you become a human doing and never human being.
Speaker 1: They also, I'm sorry, I was gonna say back to the B and T Awards, they were mad at one of your outfits that you wore.
Speaker 6: They were mad at every I was about to say that, like.
Speaker 11: The office had them this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said that you apologized for it was you wore like a take topic.
Speaker 6: We talked about that to the media room.
Speaker 1: But what made bad at the I mean, it wasn't pom pom shorts. You didn't have a dog.
Speaker 17: So they try to say sorry, They try to say.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, yeah, sorry. You just feel like that.
Speaker 17: It's so crazy, how like naturally you just feel like the homie, and I'm like, it's Kirk Franklin. He kind of like watching you at the BET Awards and seeing it you might.
Speaker 6: Went out seeing God didn't want me to call you.
Speaker 5: Bro, That's what happened. Don't you call it?
Speaker 3: Was still kicking it with Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 17: Laurence talking about the awards show though there were a couple of things. So first, people were upset at the performance in a hole like they felt like, yeah, I mean, I thought it was a great performance. But I think people, uh, I think it just goes to like the people that you bring onto stage and how you uh.
Speaker 6: I have a quote here.
Speaker 17: I think it was DJ Cadam was upset about Glorilla winning the award, but they also called He also mentioned like things being like a mockery of worship and like things of that nature. Do you get tired of that conversation at this point or at this point are you're so used to it?
Speaker 6: It's whatever?
Speaker 2: Be real, bro, gay.
Speaker 11: Own everything. I love. It is what it is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it.
Speaker 11: Is what this God bless him and God blessed him.
Speaker 1: How did you feel about that? Because some people were mad that the Gospel category it was Glorilla in yourself. It was little Baby in Yourself. It was rhapsody, not your quote unquote typical gospel songs. What did you think about that that Golrilla won her first BT award was a gospel record.
Speaker 3: What are your thoughts on that? Primarily gospel artists.
Speaker 12: I'm trying to keep my eyes on the prize, trying to focus on the things that really matter. I'm trying to tell the world about Jesus, to the world that for God, soul of the world, that he gave his only son, who ever believes in him should not perish, and that ever last in life. That's what I man, That's what I mat Everything else is just noise.
Speaker 11: That's what I man.
Speaker 8: I feel like you meet people where they are. You've been doing that since I since I was a little girl. Like you know, I feel like when you say you meet people where you are, it's always been saying you meet people where they are. Right, Christ and Christianity and Church don't look the same for everybody. So if like a Gloilla can speak to us the youth, you you know, and you stamp it and we like, oh we know, Kirk Frank, this is who all of our mothers and grandmothers and aunts played and growing up. And she because she she is the bridge, you know what I mean, Like she would be the bridge for it. And God uses everybody like you can use anybody, can use a bum on the street, and can use a homeless person.
Speaker 5: He can use you know, anybody to.
Speaker 8: Lead you know to so you can pay attention to bring you to you know, to God.
Speaker 5: And Jesus, I feel like it's not it's not. Why is that frowned upon?
Speaker 7: You know what I mean?
Speaker 12: There's a text in scripture there's this moment where the disciples were talking to Jesus about people that were not part of their crew that was also using his name and trying to do things in his name, and they were upset about it because they were not part of the crew, and so they came to Jesus they pull up, was like, yo, man, you need to go pull up on a boy.
Speaker 11: And then they over there.
Speaker 12: Saying your name and trying to doo woo in your name, and we need to we really need to squash that. And that Jesus was like, yo, if they over there and they are still trying to do good things in my name even though they're not.
Speaker 11: Part of our crew. I'm not going to squash that.
Speaker 12: It's because they are still telling people my name, and so I feel that it is the same that today. That Christianity has for so long been a country club, and you've had to have a membership, you've had to look a certain way, like like like, let me tell one thing that's funny to me is that people always say to me and even tell me sometimes it's like, you know, like y'all look younger the other y'all did when y'all first started. Let me tell what a lot of that was. We were assimilating to what the church. If you were young in church, you had to look old to be thought of as serious, Like they didn't take you serious if you did not look a certain way. So you dressed though, you had the long you know, you had the lung jackets, you know, the squat toe gators.
Speaker 3: You know, had the big lamp shed had.
Speaker 12: First time I took it to Cojin convention, we were twenty five years old. And you know, God blessed Church got in Christ. Love Church got in Christ.
Speaker 11: You know.
Speaker 12: But there's a certain aesthetic that sometimes you have on me twenty five years old, got a big old hat on gloves and she said, she said, I felt like trick or treat, you know, because we were trying to assimilate. You're trying to do all the things to be accepted as a young person. And so now I mean, we're just comfortable being who we are. And I just think that it is really really important to just put people back on the focus of what matters.
Speaker 1: He's what matters, that's right now? What was the concept of Dean of King's How what inspired that?
Speaker 11: Bro? First of all? Bro? First of all, I am bro Bro.
Speaker 12: That's the motif of the show, right, bro, Bro, And it's a beautiful thing, beautiful thing. But one thing that I'm very excited about is that I just had this idea that I've always been told that people enjoy the way I hold court during dinner, Like when you go to dinner with me, we're gonna chop. You know, we're gonna chop about politics. You know, we won't talk to talk about religion, sex, We're gonna talk about whatever and get it in. And so during my birthday, I came to Atlanta. Well, I went to Atlanta, had dinner with some of my good guy friends and they were like, yo, bro, you need to turn this in so just you know, because I've had really great conversations and so with that, I just thought about having dinner with black men and what that could look like in that conversation. And so the first episode shouting in Atlanta, great food chef, beautiful house. You know, you had Country Wayne, you had h Lou, you had uh, you had the Vaal, you had d C.
Speaker 11: And it was in a credible moment. And the response has been.
Speaker 6: I've been telling everybody I know to watch it.
Speaker 11: It's been amazing, as like when you shocked at the response.
Speaker 8: Yes, especially with DC and how he gets deep and high yak man. I love that because that's my brother, you know what I mean? Yes, yes, yes, And you know even Country Wayne, you know, like just you gave them that safe space, that vulnerable place where they can they can talk about things that they don't usually talk about, and they talk about but they don't go in depth with it, you know what I mean, Like you provide that and I love to see that.
Speaker 12: And it has been I mean, the response has been overwhelmed like it has been so so you know, we've got another one on deck coming up soon you know, and it's just you know, dinner conversations with men with black men. And I'm humble and I want to thank everybody that's been tuning in and watching it in. It's just been it's just been an amazing moment.
Speaker 5: And it's like men's therapy. It's like watching a men's therapy session.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 17: It's each episode about fatherhood. There is gonna be different things that make different different conversations. Next one is by being a boss, and uh, you know, we we are going to have so many conversations that are just really just kind of peeling back and just having a really, really really great conversation.
Speaker 11: You're gonna pull up on one, of course, don't play.
Speaker 17: I think no, I think v and Charlotte, I think y'all be so amazing, and to sit down it'd be fire because it's like a real conversation, non judgmental as well.
Speaker 12: Non judgmental, non judgmental. And I want everybody to feel safe, and I try to lead with vulnerability and transparency myself. So I try to create the environment that makes you feel safe and comfortable.
Speaker 8: Will there ever be a episode with you and your baby boy, your son.
Speaker 11: It's not that I haven't thought about it. It's it's it's it's it's because it's still a working progress.
Speaker 12: I would want there to be real healing in his life, or there is anything that that that that that puts a.
Speaker 11: Spotlight, they could even be more damaging. Got it to his process.
Speaker 12: You know, I want him hold. I don't give a heck about ratings. You know, I was gonna say someone else, but I just want him hope and so whatever is going to be for his best healing. And a lot of times that that happens when the cameras.
Speaker 3: All, what's your relationship now with them.
Speaker 11: It's it's still work. It's it's it's still work.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 11: The beautiful thing that has happened is, you.
Speaker 12: Know, I ran into my biological father these years and his what's the most incredible thing about God? Everything that my oldest son needs, that's his profession, your day's profession, biological father's profession. And I think you can impact that, right, right, everything that my oldest needs. So my biological has come in because.
Speaker 11: That's his grandson.
Speaker 12: So he has a personal interest and and and and him being whole. And it's been amazing.
Speaker 11: It's been well, it's been amazing to watch, but it's still.
Speaker 3: I was still kicking it with Kirk Franklin.
Speaker 1: Do you do you regret what you've done in gospel music because it took so much time away from your family.
Speaker 11: That's an incredible question. It's I think that any man, in my humble opinion, that is.
Speaker 12: Ambitious and driven will always look back and have regrets on how the people around them have had to suffer because of.
Speaker 1: That because you, yeah, your family suffered, but you brought joy to people. You've probably seen a million in one lives with your music and your dancing and the word, but you might have hurt a couple in the family because you weren't there.
Speaker 3: So how does that balance out? And and you know, as a father that works a lot, I feel that sometimes it's like, damn, should I be home learning this time? But I gotta dills.
Speaker 6: Y'all talked about this, Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yeah, or you know you you you.
Speaker 12: Have many regrets. Yeah, you have many regrets, and you have confusion. It's because it's it's it's almost like if you were not driven, if you were not a dog, if you didn't have that attitude, then you wouldn't have been what you are. But you also know that many around you, whether it's your wife or your kids, that they've suffered a lot, that they've gone through a lot because it comes with a heavy price. And I think that for me, mine also has another level of of of kind of dichotomy is because you also don't want to You don't want their kids faith to be I don't want having to do with Jesus because Jesus was the dude that kept my daddy away. So I'm trying, you know, you've also tried to have that new on space in that too. Now, the beauty of my children, it's the mother my My my children are are are are great because of their mama, Tammy, Tammy has Tammy is like she just that Midas touch, you know she But then how mama was that Tammy's mama's dad. Tammy's Mama's like that with me, you know, just that said mightas touch and she knew I didn't have a mama, So it's Bama just that Midus touched. But yeah, you live with a lot of regret, you live with a lot of guilt, you live with a lot of questions, You live with that internal war of of of of missing things, and and wondering what it would what what it would have been more like for you to be at home. But then at the same time, you also that dude that wakes up in the middle of the night with dreams and ideas and ambitions and songs. You know, like I wake up in middlight with songs, and and you know, I'm at a basketball game and I got to step outside to put something in my phone because of songs. Because if that song don't work, then I can't pay for that school. And I can't pay for that college. I can't pay for that your new car. You won't after you graduate. It's like, you know, there's that tension. It's because people are blessed by your sacrifice, but then they're also hurt by your sacrifice.
Speaker 11: Yeah. And I don't know all the answers. I just try to show up and be honest.
Speaker 3: What I love.
Speaker 8: I love that you said social media is not evil, you know, it's it's broken people that use it as a tool of evil.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Right, So does commentary on social media affect you at all?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I can.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And I think anybody be lying, and I think that we all try to do our social media ask we try to pull back, you know, like after the Beach Awards, I was like, I'm not reading nothing.
Speaker 11: I don't want to read nothing.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I don't want nothing, you know, And then you know, a few days of Lady by yourself, look.
Speaker 11: Please about Jesus. Yeah you know. So you know, yeah, you you you. You find that tension and you try to do the best.
Speaker 12: I really believe y'all, And I know y'all gotta wrap me up real soon, man, I gotta believe. I believe that everything that we discussed can be summarized in these major points of humans have to be more kind to humans that we we Here's.
Speaker 11: The illustration before I go.
Speaker 12: Right, if you are on an island and the island is now slowly sinking into the water, and the only way off that island to the other piece of bigger land is this rope, this type rope, and everybody has to walk across that type rope. Now, why mind you, they're walking over water that is shark infested, right, so if you fall off that type rope, but that's the only way to get off this island.
Speaker 11: It's this type rope.
Speaker 12: Everybody that is getting on that type rope. If you're sitting there, standing there watching them because you know your turn is coming up next, you're not going to be sitting there criticizing how they're getting off on that type You're not gonna.
Speaker 11: Be going, look at a feat Look at shit, I didn't walking on it, right, look at look at it.
Speaker 9: You're not doing it.
Speaker 11: You know when you're not doing that because you know what you're next. So you said, going, please man, oh God, please let them make it. Please she made it. She may because they give you hope that you can make it. That's what life is.
Speaker 12: It's sinking and we're trying to get off, and there's only way. There's only one way, and but we're criticizing each other while we're trying to get on.
Speaker 11: That's the only way. There's no boat, there's nothing.
Speaker 12: The only way off that's sinking is Look, is this damn difficult way? We should be praying people make it instead of complaining how they walking?
Speaker 11: Because you next and the church head.
Speaker 5: Amen, dang well, dang I was let me walk. How did you listen?
Speaker 8: You got some of the strongest pipes coming up out of your choirs, Like I'm talking about like everybody was like a lead singer, like everybody, How did you find these people?
Speaker 11: That's how I do it.
Speaker 5: That's how you do it.
Speaker 12: I do it is I look for lead singers, individuals. It's I go after artists. Yeah, I look at people that I see an artist come rock with, and that's what I do and that's why they're so amazing.
Speaker 11: Yeah. So, but that's dope that you caught that.
Speaker 8: Since I was I'm like, yo hot, everybody can not just sing, but saying everybody can sing like he did add like everybody do their own solo.
Speaker 5: Ye crazy man.
Speaker 8: But I want to say I love you so much you. I've been inspired since I was like just so young, just those lunch mornings my mother pop yin CDs and for every CD we had. You know, I grew up on you and I love you and I'm so happy that I got to meet you.
Speaker 3: You know, this is so crazy. This is the first time you met him, because he.
Speaker 5: Always I met him before I met him.
Speaker 6: But it is frank because you men are in our household. Are literally word.
Speaker 17: I know that like every everything, yea, my whole life. So meeting you was just like so I'm mad.
Speaker 6: It was Kirk Franklin like okay, and it is your presence.
Speaker 8: So I thank you so much just for all of your work and everything that you that you've done, you've contributed to just to my household and my and to gospel, the Word of God, everything.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: That's kind of yeah. Thank you well, Dinner Kings. You can check it out on YouTube. New single dude again.
Speaker 3: We're about to play that again and we have to leave.
Speaker 9: With a prayer.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 12: I was.
Speaker 6: For you first of all.
Speaker 17: He prayed for me at the media room as well too. Okay, I'm always covering in prayer.
Speaker 3: Thank you all right, always covering your week too.
Speaker 8: But you see, say you, I need you to exactly exactly more because they talked about them, so many of them talked them right off.
Speaker 11: We including prayer for Zaddy.
Speaker 17: Are you allowed to say that to God?
Speaker 6: Go here? I can't.
Speaker 12: I can't say, man, Father, wow, man, thank you so much that you are just the most kindest, the most patient, creative of them all. Thank you Lord, that you constantly just forgive us when we mess up, and that you are always warning us to win because when we win it makes you look great.
Speaker 11: Father.
Speaker 12: We know that the world is crazy. And Father, I want to thank you for these three soldiers, for the four soldiers, and how they are doing their best to try to plant seeds of goodness in the earth. Just watch over their families, watch over their lives. If we've ever needed you before, we need you in the world now. Please break down the walls of religion so that we can be able to see the light of your son. And I'm talking about your son as o end and father. We want him to be glorified in our lives. We are far from perfect, messed up, and we love the fact that you take the lemons and make lemonade in our lives every day. Thank you for not giving up on us. We want to make you proud, We want to make you happy. And your name Jesus, Amen, Amen.
Speaker 1: All right, Well there you have it. It's Kirk Franklin. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 9: On the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 15: In the words of charlemagnea god, oh man, Charlamagne, you've given Donkey a day to.
Speaker 9: Who now well busted rhymes.
Speaker 13: Donkey today goes the summer from Batties Africa. Respectfully, I have never heard of this woman or this show in my life. I asked Jess Hilarius this morning, what is Baddie's Africa and just explained it to me.
Speaker 9: What did you say, Yes, you did.
Speaker 5: Baddies is just batties.
Speaker 2: They just over the in Africa.
Speaker 8: They took the Shenanigans over there and still fighting over domb sub.
Speaker 5: All the bitches, same bitches.
Speaker 9: So it's no Africans.
Speaker 5: No, ain't no Africans on the show.
Speaker 3: They're just doing it in Africa.
Speaker 9: Yes, okay, and it's on zeus.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know all the answers to all the questions you ask him.
Speaker 9: Well, because that's the last year earlier.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 13: I still don't know what's going on, but I saw that a young woman on the show name Summer, issued an apology for something she said on the show, and I just thought it would be a great moment to teach. Okay, let me read the headline. Summer issues an apology for recent controversial Emmitt Till comments.
Speaker 9: Let's listen to the comments. You will always miss Betchell.
Speaker 2: Wish you gonna be like n.
Speaker 3: Was my emit zill damn?
Speaker 9: Oh, Summer, you didn't learn from Lila Wayne.
Speaker 13: Maybe you're too young to remember, but Lil Wayne Back in twenty thirteen, he had a line where he said, beat that poom pum up like Emmettil, and people got pissed rightfully.
Speaker 9: So if you don't know who.
Speaker 13: Emmett Till is, I would encourage you to watch the movie Tell, which came out in twenty twenty two. Simple and playing Emmettel was murdered in nineteen fifty five for allegedly flirting with a white woman.
Speaker 9: Her name was Carolyn Bryan Dunham.
Speaker 13: She accused Till of whistling at her and making underwanted advances, and claimed Till grabbed her and made low comments. Later, she reportedly admitted the claims were false. Okay, alive, Look, Summer, I don't know you. I respect your apology because she did apologize already, and in her apology she said that I what if she said. She says she has committed to learning and growing. She said a whole lot of other stuff, but I really want to hone in on that part. She says, she is committed to learning and growing from this experience. That's all we get to ask for people. And I know some folks don't feel like they should have to teach people about certain things, and I disagree because everyone doesn't know. So I'm going to give you three reasons people should never make jokes about the m mat Tel situation.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 13: Number one, it's the symbol of racial terror and injustice. It was a brutal act of white supremacy that helped ignite the Civil rights movement. We wouldn't enjoy the freedoms we have now without that movement summer, So when you joke about a situation like that, you trivialize the pain and trauma inflicted on us black Americans. Number two, it disrespects the family and legacy of Mammy Tail. Okay, Mammy Tail had an open casket funeral to show the world what racism and white supremacy had done to her son. When you make fun of how he looked, you know, you make light of the gravity of her choice. Once again, that choice sparked the civil rights movement, which enables us to enjoy it's certain freedoms in liberties. Number three, it fuels desensitization. We already desensitized enough. We can't joke about extreme suffering because when we do that, it normalizes violence and makes people not have empathy. When you laughing atrocities like m mantil. Then it becomes easier to ignore them and repeat them. Black pain and trauma is not a joke.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 13: Those are my three reasons. Now, I don't know if this is true or not. Just you can tell me. But on the internet they say someone don't.
Speaker 11: Wash her ass.
Speaker 5: That's what they're saying up and down the car man.
Speaker 3: She dirty, mean.
Speaker 9: On Babe shower. I don't watch the show, so.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 13: Yea, they said, have you ever seen that on the show?
Speaker 8: No, I never seen nobody not Babe. I don't watch the show.
Speaker 3: My little sister does.
Speaker 9: I don't believe you.
Speaker 13: Okay, I saw a post on social media, okay me or just don't watch the show allegedly, So I don't know if this is true, on whether or not you babe or not somehe. All I know is you can't be dirty physically and mentally.
Speaker 9: Okay. You got to pick a struggle.
Speaker 13: So if you don't wash your ass, in the words of a great Black philosopher, DG. Yola, you gotta get yourself together and at least go give your brain a bath.
Speaker 9: Okay, go to church, start listening, and get on the right path. Summer.
Speaker 13: Emmid Till was fourteen years old when he was murdered over a lie. We can't be so morally bankrupt as a people that were on reality TV making jokes about Emmett Till because folks already think women on reality TV shows like the one you are on are morally bankrupt. So don't prove them right. Please give someone from Baddie's Africa the biggest he hull.
Speaker 3: Crazy. All right, you can't stands.
Speaker 5: I'm someone don't take a bath.
Speaker 9: I'm like Walker.
Speaker 13: I heard him say that too, and I thought he was about That was the second time after I already asked you, I said, who is Summer from Baddie's Africa? And you went in You was like, oh my god, that show is no on. That show was actually African. They auditioned the bunch of people from Africa but didn't choose the level. Yeah.
Speaker 8: All came from my little sister who watches the show. I watched Justin's Cabaret. I do not watch babies. He was all that I was doing.
Speaker 9: That's where you got your head, Jesus.
Speaker 5: I was on Johnson's Cabaret.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I hosted the reunion. I used to watch Batties when Krishawn was on there, and I watched a little bit when Susiki came, but then I just stopped.
Speaker 5: That's Krishan's sister.
Speaker 8: But there it's no they fight for no reason like it's no reason, no nothing like anybody just went around screaming fighting where you watch it, that's the reason why.
Speaker 13: And what was the context of that clip? Did they did somebody get beat up? Did I watch you said that?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, well thank you for that donkey today.
Speaker 3: Yes, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: Ax about me for relationship problems, as about me. If you need to beat your coworker's ass, at about me, for your coworker needs to beat your ass, call it up. They got to Jess, and I'm here to fix your mess.
Speaker 3: Fix your mess.
Speaker 5: It's getting very much messy.
Speaker 3: Let me fix that morning. Everybody is dej n V.
Speaker 1: Jess, Hilarrys Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. We got Steve on the line. Steve, what's your question for Jess?
Speaker 7: All right, what's going on?
Speaker 16: Jess?
Speaker 9: So look check itself.
Speaker 4: So me and my girl been going out for four years and you know I ain't.
Speaker 19: Never wanted to do this. So I had to, Like one night, how phone was open right and there was a message from another person. So I looked on her and he was talking about I love you and all this type of stuff.
Speaker 4: And I'm like, bro, who the heck could this be?
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 19: I had all this trunk and stuff towards to my girl, so you know, I would never thought this will ever happen, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying. Far as we her texting, we've been going together for like four years, and I could to herd that morning and she was like, Oh.
Speaker 14: That's just a friend and we've just been friends.
Speaker 11: And all that.
Speaker 19: You don't have to worry about him, So how do you think I should go about that?
Speaker 14: Yo?
Speaker 9: He doesn't hit now, So I mean, what's the point.
Speaker 3: Damn, Why do you think you hit?
Speaker 7: Why do you think you hit?
Speaker 5: It's somebody love it and all that?
Speaker 11: What you mean she done?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you ain't gotta worry. She told you ain't got to worry about him because she doesn't hit, and she and she probably she probably ain't enjoying sexually.
Speaker 3: This is Jess fixed my mask.
Speaker 9: Jess, what do you think I'm helping Jess because.
Speaker 5: I think I think what cha man said it was right?
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 19: Think she hit though, Like I mean, that could be Jo the guy.
Speaker 5: The guy said I love you.
Speaker 14: Yo, got you?
Speaker 3: He might well give said I love you damn.
Speaker 9: And that's it up, it up.
Speaker 13: And that's what you get for going through her phone. Why would you go through her phone? You know she was cheating on you. You know you just want to confirm me. You just want a confirmation. You're male instincts. We always talking about the woman instincts. Your male instinct told you that she's cheating on you, and now you've got confirmation.
Speaker 9: But you don't want to leave you? And what was she saying?
Speaker 3: She keeps saying, because I'm sure you asked what does she keep saying?
Speaker 14: But she was just more aggressive. She was just more aggressive with the stuff.
Speaker 7: It was just like, man, you don't have to worry about this. It's just a.
Speaker 5: Friend and all that.
Speaker 4: I'm like, bro, why are you so mad?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: That's because you blew our cup like you was being nosy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Steven, I'm gonna get them out at her.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna at the road. Jack.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, you got to you deserve Bennet King.
Speaker 7: All right, thank you, You'll have a nice day. All right.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this anonymous? Okay, anonymous? What's your question for?
Speaker 20: Yes, I long story short, and she did on my fiance and I found a GPS tracker in my car recently, and I don't know what to do.
Speaker 5: Stop cheating.
Speaker 8: That's what you gotta stop doing, because that's why you How long you've been cheating?
Speaker 5: He's obviously been on to you for a while.
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 20: Yeah, he's found out. I told him I can't clean.
Speaker 3: But we're trying to work on things.
Speaker 5: Trying to work on things.
Speaker 8: So you recently found the tracker after admitting that you were a cheater?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 7: Correct?
Speaker 8: Okay, So that tells me that he does not believe you, you know, he still does not trust that you are done cheating?
Speaker 5: Are you done with cheating?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 5: And you a question?
Speaker 8: Why you have a goddamn GPS tracker in your car and you're not done cheating?
Speaker 3: So why did you reship?
Speaker 5: Oh you want to know?
Speaker 8: Okay, baby, you gotta get up out of there if you want to live your life. And you you know, you you still feel like you got some some other things that you're you know, you don't want to cheat on the person, do you You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Just leave him.
Speaker 8: Because you're obviously you're not happy. You're cheating for a reason, and he's not happy either.
Speaker 3: I still love him, though, I do, And that's.
Speaker 8: How it works. You always love the person that you cheat on, you know what I mean? You love them, but it's something that he's lacking that you can get there right, something that he's doing that he's not doing that you really really wish that he would do. And although you don't want to leave him, you still find you know, you're still looking for something else and you're finding it out in the streets.
Speaker 5: And that's still Are you married or this just your boyfriend?
Speaker 20: We're engaged and we bought a house eight years ago, so.
Speaker 5: You ain't making it down at our girl.
Speaker 8: I know you love him, but damn you ain't even married and you doing you cheating.
Speaker 5: I think you should just I think you should just.
Speaker 8: Revoke that whole engagement, go and live your life.
Speaker 5: You forty six?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Wrong?
Speaker 8: Okay, Okay, she need to be Neil's fifth girlfriend. That's what it sounds like she needs. She you're you into the polye situation. I think that's what you need. You need somebody who is going to be comfortable with you doing these things. I know he already bought the ring, I understand, But would this be better that he found out after you married him or right now? I think it makes more sense that he found out now. And I think that you just need to look in the marriage. Just be honest with yourself. Marriage is not for you, especially not a committed marriage. It's not for you right now. I'm not saying forever, but that ain't something that's for you right now, because you know you got to give him the choice, you know what I mean. Right now, you're not really giving him a choice. You know, you want to lead him on and he marry you, and you know you're still gonna cheat.
Speaker 5: I love your honesty.
Speaker 8: You're like, no, I ain't Finnah cheating yet, But you can't walk down you know.
Speaker 20: I love reason like I'm not trying to. I mean, yeah, I want advice, yeah, just like I have to tell my therapist everything. Yeah, you can't help me if I lie or if I withhold.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And that's that's that shut part from everybody else. People be calling up here lying to me leaving out parts of the story. I applaud your honesty, but you you cannot get married, and you have to tell him that you're not ready for marriage.
Speaker 20: But I'm the one that wants to get married and he doesn't. I mean he he's the one that's holding back. I mean, obviously he gave me a ring, which indicates he would want to marry me, but he could also just be leading me on been together ten years.
Speaker 8: Yep, you can't get married. The advice is still the same. I know you want to get married, but you're not ready. I'm telling you this ain't about him no more. It's about you. You're not ready to get married. You're not because you're not finished playing the field, you know what I mean. And that's totally fine, but you gotta do that single. You know he already got trust issues. You found a GPS tracker.
Speaker 3: That is scary.
Speaker 5: It's scary as hell.
Speaker 8: But what's a yeah, But what's also scary as being engaged to somebody that keeps cheating. It's it's crazy, and it's scary knowing that I have to track my woman because I'm afraid that she ain't gonna never stop cheating.
Speaker 5: I know she's doing something and we ain't even make it down the aisle yet.
Speaker 8: So yes, while marriage is something that you want, that's a lot further down the line for you both.
Speaker 5: Thank you, You welcome, babes, go love mama.
Speaker 3: Just fix my messal.
Speaker 9: And you wanted Ambo Rose to stop the SlutWalk?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want her to stop?
Speaker 11: She wanted to stop.
Speaker 9: Because to her, you lady needs something to do.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to stop. I just felt like it was complete contradictory.
Speaker 2: Why she stopped?
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Just fix my message to breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast club, good morning. Everybody is tj Envy, Jess Hilarius, Charlamagne the god we are the breakfast Club law La Rosa is here and Charlomage you got a positive.
Speaker 13: Note, positive notice, simply this. Learn to be done, not mad, not bothered, just done. Protect your piece at all costs. Have a blessed day, Breakfast Club.
Speaker 5: You don't finish for y'all.
Speaker 11: Done