Speaker 1: We got him bego.
Speaker 2: Welcome to ad Apsocke.
Speaker 1: This is what uh oh, this is what Jer's rooms sounded last night when I slept.
Speaker 3: Over, very uneven, very confusing. This feels like you just at no point wanted him to like know he was being human.
Speaker 2: I can sense a conniption fit boiling under drew skin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's there's a rage inside my body that I haven't tapped into in thank you, Kay, that's way better. There's rage inside my body brewing over the last few weeks that like I can feel boiling and boiling. And there is going to be a time when I run away from everyone. Just fair warning. I'm going to run away and disappear for a little bit, and I'm not going to text anyone, not even my family, and it's going to be just horrible. Everyone's gonna because he a dead or alive. And then I'm going to show back up after helmet however long, and it's going to be so nice.
Speaker 3: Well, I am just like actually beaming with joy recently, Like I'm really happy. I woke up today with a pain in the back of my neck that actually had me wondering. Also, I had such a vivid dream that I genuinely was convinced last night I must have fallen or something, but.
Speaker 2: It actually is because I spent all.
Speaker 3: Night using a DRUMMLL tool to shave down a carousel toy.
Speaker 2: And is he touching the doorknob right now?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think he might be opening the door. His feet are not coming out the bottom.
Speaker 3: No, he's oh, he's he He might he might be like reaching for the doorknob.
Speaker 2: Okay. Also, I have to acknowledge the elephant in the room not caught.
Speaker 4: The element.
Speaker 2: Oh, the element in the room.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, I'm gonna there's four elements in this room right now, and one of them is very off. And that off one is Jinks, who is locked in the podcast bathroom right now. Jinks for contacts is Rain, one of our best friends cat, and she lives like five minutes from us, and she is on a work trip right now, and her cat needed surgery because her cat.
Speaker 4: Ate the plastic part of a drain and had to get cut open. From the like on a human being, it would go from a woman's mon's pubis up to their breastplate. Just for just for reference, So just touch your mom pew, everyone, that's listening to your.
Speaker 2: Listeners to go touching their mom's pubis.
Speaker 4: Pubis and then touch your mom's pubis and then kind of run your hand up.
Speaker 1: Dude. All right, I'm gonna edit the audio so you guys can't hear this, but it sounds genuinely like someone's grabbing the doorknob and someone's trying to break in.
Speaker 2: Bro Okay for context. Okay, it's Rain's cat.
Speaker 3: She shortened her trip, but she needs to be where she's at, and I'm like, girl, I got you.
Speaker 2: I'll just keep Jinks like it's no big deal.
Speaker 3: I do seem to forget that when I see Jinks for the most part, it's like, oh, that's like my nephew.
Speaker 2: I love him so much. But this cat is.
Speaker 4: Literally as fuck like a zool, like is a bad cat, Like he sucks, but like Jinks, I love, like I take a bullet for him, Like when he's all like hopped up on his drugs and shit and he's sweet, I'm like, oh, this is like a really cute cat. We let him out so he wasn't screaming for literally twenty seconds, and he used our sound panels as a scratching post.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're going to be able to like, no, I'm almost like we we might need to leave that in.
Speaker 1: We might have to leave it in, but it's okay.
Speaker 2: It's like, this is the reality.
Speaker 3: If we were actual twenty like real twenty seven, twenty eight three one, whatever the fuck you're all n we should have had kids and this would be like our kids crying.
Speaker 2: But you know what, we love podcasting so much.
Speaker 1: We're obsessed with this.
Speaker 4: This is our kid, y'all, this is our kid.
Speaker 2: We're practicing.
Speaker 3: What is it called when you let the baby crying evil?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, but no, I think it's what is it called when you let it like cry itself to sleep?
Speaker 2: Yeah, when you just let it like cry, even cry.
Speaker 4: It out baby, yeah, cry. I can tell who was Raises a cry out baby and who wasn't Raises a cry it out baby. We were all cry it out babies, yeah, for sure, which I think is good.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 2: I was also just like.
Speaker 3: A manic crer like I was like cry buying at a rate that was unrecedented no matter the age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, boogers, because I think I've said this on the podcast before.
Speaker 3: Growing up, my nickname was Boogers and My family still calls me that because when I really cry, I do produce a lot of mucus.
Speaker 2: And then when I.
Speaker 3: Was a kid, I used to scream about it because I was like so disgusted because I'd be crying and then like I'd have my mouth open and I'd like get boogers on mouth. I'm like, and it would make me freak out more. This cat by the way, like, can you hear that?
Speaker 4: We're just going to have to like ignore it, I'm saying.
Speaker 2: No, I'm wondering if they can hear the door handle.
Speaker 1: Oh, I maybe they won't hear that. I don't know. It's hard to tell what. I'm like so good with the audio that it's kind of crazy and I don't know what's going to stay in and what's not because I'm not good at it.
Speaker 2: Well that good you would have time predicting, though.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so. It genuinely sounds like a person is trying to get out of the bathroom.
Speaker 4: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: They like hitting out their shoulder.
Speaker 2: I think I might replace where he's at with.
Speaker 4: There's nowhere else to put him because he will eat things and he'll be back in the hospital. Why didn't. No one tell me that the what is it? The scumapore I fucking parasite, the Caparelli, the Scaparelli disease.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the diarrhea disease.
Speaker 4: The diarrhea disease. So I was in New York with my family. It was a beautiful, fun trip. We went to Broadway shows together. Night one. I'm there. This was like well over a week ago, So it was right when this Caaparelli virus was like first hitting the market. Well, I was really fucking hungry at like midnight and nothing was open all of this. No, it was like three am. All of the stands were closed.
Speaker 2: Was this the night you were texting Josie?
Speaker 4: And No, this is I'll tell I'll talk about that though. But it was really fucking hungry. It was three am. I was like, oh hungry. The only thing available right now is Taco Bell and I was like, I'm gonna go get Taco Bell, bitch. I order for the first time in my life. I'm like, I'm gonna be like semi healthy at Taco Belt and I order like everything with lettuce. I eat all of the lettuce and it was like so fucking delicious. I wake up the next day, and my entire phone, in my entire feet is like, do not eat lettuce from Taco Bell because it has this Caaparelli virus in it and it's gonna make you shit. And I was like, first of all, give me that, like you.
Speaker 3: Are the rare case where I'm like, yeah, give it to him, because I do not know another human who has gone as long as twenty one days without having about it.
Speaker 4: It would regulate me. I think, I think it would like make my shits less hard. But I really think about it. I think I might be more hydrated than most people hydrated. I think I might be more hydrated. No, no, no, no, my shit. When it so, it's sucking all the nutrients in the water. It comes out of me like as hard as a pebble, like I'm not even kidding, Like it comes out of my butthole like as I've had like like dung beetles, well, yes, or like a rabbit. Shit comes out of me like that, and it shoots out like you know the pea shooters in zombie plants versus zombies. That's like it shoots pebbles out of my ass. Well, they are so hard that they suck all the moisture out, like my intestine sucks all the moisture out, so like it's real integrated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're hydrate with poop watery, wow, and more mental gymnastics that took. We're genuinely astonishing.
Speaker 4: I'm more hydrated than I was.
Speaker 1: Waiting for you to wrap it up at the end and I was like, okay, he actually did pull that off. Yeah, I sorry, I just I I wanted I brought in a topic that I wanted to talk about, but I wasn't talking then talking.
Speaker 4: About my poop.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: Actually section to go a bit longer.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 4: That was really rude of me, But no, go ahead. Actually, I am curious what you got this.
Speaker 1: Oh I used Josiah as a good.
Speaker 2: Day Okay, so you had that, and do you feel fine?
Speaker 4: I feel completely fine. I really I think it's a myth. I don't think anyone.
Speaker 3: Actual cognitive on day of nine to eleven and forty miles away and was supposed to go into the city that day and did it.
Speaker 4: Who has to.
Speaker 3: Mention it like that's you making yourself a part of the sky disease.
Speaker 4: I can't make myself I am one degree away from every bad thing that ever happened Columbine. I was born a year before, so your inception.
Speaker 3: I thought, without a body, you had to be the body load. That's what I feel about. What do you know what I'm talking about again? It was like I thought about the body to be the lot of load. No day, I don't know load where she's like thought without a body on the bottom load without a body.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like she's word poatrying it, word slamming it.
Speaker 3: But like eras that make them like kind of think they're going to become musicians. It's like a manic eerror always has someone like in a creative bag of something.
Speaker 4: Well, no, that's like that's literally what it is like. It just makes you think you're bad.
Speaker 1: Why doesn't anybody when their manic become like a.
Speaker 4: Vet or something, they all like do like something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, having a ten year medical school manic episode and then you like come out of it and you're like, oh shit.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, I've saved like eighteen races.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I red racehorses. That my racehorse that I just breeded one the Kentucky Derby.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I'm Lokio associated with the mob because I got so high up in the vetinary game and I got so big headed in my mania that I like became.
Speaker 2: A mob vet.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I work with the racehorses. But speaking of Gabby Hannah, I mean, I will never ever show this, but I think enough time is passed where we can talk about what I created in privacy.
Speaker 2: No, you need to show this. Got not eat up bait.
Speaker 4: So I want to say six years ago, maybe seven.
Speaker 3: This said this point was like eight years Yeah, maybe we're getting up. This was pre many just met Josie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this was this was pre Gabby Hannah mania.
Speaker 3: I think it was like it was like peak tea video eras, and like Gabby Hannah would always get brought up like because of.
Speaker 4: So she wasn't she wasn't getting brought up in these videos.
Speaker 2: The picture so old. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, so what me and Josiah did is we wanted Yeah, we did. We wanted to create like a fake tea account, like you know, it was like an er on the Internet where people would just like spill tea on YouTube videos. So me and Josiah we created this alias called whin t Williams. So it's like Windy Williams when T Williams, When T Williams, her name is T Williams. Like T Williams. Yeah, when T. Williams walks into the room, duck and cover, bitch like that.
Speaker 2: I know you just need to play it like girl, listen.
Speaker 3: I've come to the conclusion that I know who I am, I know where my soul rests, and a lot of people think I'm like the devil. I might as well be at this point the way like, and I am so immune to it. Like my comment sections at this point actually make me laugh. And I'm about to join Calshi so I can just start baking bets on what my comments are gonna be. So stuff like this, I'm like, yeah, you know what, you think I'm evil? This is where our twisted minds.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is this is really how twisted we are. So me and Josiah made a fake tea account called Williams and our first subject was Gabby Hannah.
Speaker 1: That's right, this was the first thing you ever showed me.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's so well, teve never said before. That's like my magnimum.
Speaker 7: I think this is something, but this morning she can get to another level let's start her week off.
Speaker 6: Daddy Hannah was seeing at a Cannabasi's residence burning a Pride flag. Not only was she smoking the fag, she was burning the fagssts morning informs dating, I was recruited by Isis.
Speaker 1: I decided to accept the.
Speaker 7: More Like Jesus as the first beheaded schedule for ninety in meaningful time whatever that means.
Speaker 6: Excited to watch this as it's to be stranked exclusively on Paris.
Speaker 5: Grand son has been gragging on her, patred on the she has nine fun films already being face.
Speaker 3: Okay o good, like so good. Honestly, stuff like that does make me miss the old script we were writing. We were working on something and like in my head, the characters were unironically.
Speaker 4: Doing yeah, this is exactly who we were referencing and so, which kind of means I am actually doing shit like this. But it never saw the light of day because I was like, one, this is like really diabolical to do to her, like duh, And then two like me and Josiah were so scared because I mean, you can tell we're scared because we faked British accents and then pitched our voices down and the reason, and we were actually gonna start uploading them like completely detached from us as beings, like we weren't even going to post them on our stories or anything. It was just gonna be Winty Williams. But then we were like, dude, this is just like mean, like this is really mean, and it's like obviously, like you can look back at it now and like see it's a parody. But like I was just I just that was.
Speaker 3: Like pre sardonte like takeover and like sarcasm takeover. So it was like, yeah, I was like twenty eighteen, twenty nineteen, where obviously we're like poking fun at the way, like what are we talking about?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Literally it was it was honestly you can really like dissect it and it becomes like high art in the right context.
Speaker 3: But some would argue that maybe we're not as good at fine art as we think because a lot a lot of things will be taken out of context, a.
Speaker 4: Lot of things will be taking a lot of things.
Speaker 2: But that's okay. You know what, living you learn, and guess what, I love living.
Speaker 4: I love learning, But never forget when t Williams walks into the room duck and cover bitch, but yeah, I think my magnum opus is TSIS or isis or like Jesus like that's and then also making the fake tweet of her in front of the ISIS flag. Kai cast it a really hot guy in a short to talk about that, of course, yeah, Kai casted like my dream man and is short recently.
Speaker 1: Yep, make him jealous, just to make sure jealousy.
Speaker 4: And he sent me like videos of him doing like push ups, and he keeps popping up on my gay Twitter porn feed. Yeah, he keeps popping up on my date. No, he keeps popping up on my gay Twitter feed, and I'm like, every single time I have to show cut it's it's literally real.
Speaker 3: I remember when like Drew fully explained to me the inner workings of just how horny gay guys could be. And I think it was when we started going to the gym together. Oh yeah, that even opened your eyes from the gay was like, oh there's levels to No.
Speaker 4: There's real horny level shit. And over like the last year and a half, can you move a little bit closer, I've experienced it like more and more and more, and I'm like, damn, like it really is. Like imagine like the horny ah straight guy, you know, double it and give it to the next person like it's really it's really crazy, and then put a bunch of those horny gay guys. Because I honestly think, like no shade, I think gay guys have the highest levels of testosterone. One because just like naturally, but two, they're all on testosterone. They're all on human growth hormone. Like every single guy.
Speaker 2: Benefits of that.
Speaker 3: Like, I don't really just bodies, like if I started taking like estrogen supplements.
Speaker 4: Bigger boobed Oh, I don't know, big ones, big knockers favorite.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm obsessed. Going say, I'm.
Speaker 4: Randomly obsessed with big boob.
Speaker 1: I'm weirdly attracted to big boobs. Weird A straight guy who's weirdly attracted to big.
Speaker 4: Is that weirdest fuck? But yeah, Eric is like fine ship, and I just need to let him know that incredible actor too. But he's more, He's more than that. He's fine ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's more. He's actually fine ship. I was gonna say, gay guys are just better. Yeah, the average gay guy is so much better than the average straight guy.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Take I know it's not a hot take, but it's actually so crazy how consistent it is. Like I was in I was in my hometown and I was playing pickleball with my parents and it was like all hell of old people there, and I was and I was talking to this one guy and he was like funny and cool. And then I was like why, Like why am I actually connected with this guy? And he's like, oh, my husband blah blah blah. I was like, Oh, it's because you're gay. Yeah, it's literally because you're just better, Like gay guys are just by default better. Some gay guys aren't great, most gay guys.
Speaker 2: Are most Yeah, well that's the call of yacht, is like, but.
Speaker 1: When they're bad by guy Peter, Guy, Peter.
Speaker 3: Peter, he's the best guy you've ever met. A mean gay guy is probably in Congress.
Speaker 1: Closest things that mean gay guy in Congress.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, a mean gay guy is like the scariest like bad guys, because I'll always win.
Speaker 1: The guy that wrote Project twenty twenty seven is a bottom. Well, yeah, I just found out about that.
Speaker 4: There's project twenty twenty seven now or twenty what I heard this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing that he's about them.
Speaker 4: Fun fact, combined households income, gay guys have the highest combined household but it's just because it's two men, and I think lesbians might have it the lowest.
Speaker 1: Have you guys seen this? I did not think about it art at all.
Speaker 4: I mean, ironically, this is gonna be me soon.
Speaker 1: When I was lying on the sidewalk. What that's in the Charlie album, there's like a I think Cronenberg does a monologue. He talks about lying on the sidewalk at.
Speaker 2: The end and Charlie gets drunk. She has a like it's like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she'sament. Yeah, we still need to recreate Spring sum Yeah, we need to, we need to tap into that bag.
Speaker 1: Should do another Yeah, we should do to guys comment down below if you guys think we should do another cover for.
Speaker 2: The Winter twenty nine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, to lose and then it's like wink wink, wink, wink, stink stink stink, stink, poop poop poop poop.
Speaker 1: Instead of camera, it's called.
Speaker 4: Dildo dillo, dildo, dildo dildo.
Speaker 1: How the dilda makes me feel? Yeah? Yeah, anyway, how.
Speaker 4: To come it makes me feel? Oh, it makes me come? Wait, how to dildo makes me feel. Yeah, it makes me come. Yeah, it makes me come.
Speaker 1: That was genuinely perfect. Key, I Yes, I was. I was.
Speaker 4: I was in the pocket.
Speaker 2: It took you like a long time to get there, but you got there.
Speaker 4: I was in the pocket. I wasn't y'all need to start telling me more nice sh it. By the way, just in general, you.
Speaker 3: Digged into a few other you dug into a few other holes that weren't the pocket, but you.
Speaker 1: Got around your bag way before you got to the pocket.
Speaker 4: When someone says I'm in the pocket, this is like when I'm imagining.
Speaker 1: Fishing for like something small, like a.
Speaker 4: Little like leather sack that's hanging off the side of their weights, the leather sack, a little leather sick thinking people held, Yeah, it's literally that. Wow, Well, guys, the trumpets are getting louder. Not the trumpets getting louder.
Speaker 2: Is the trumpets like a positive end of the saxophone trend?
Speaker 4: Oh wait wait, sorry, the saxophones are getting louder.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I thought you were on sick.
Speaker 2: I was like, I kind of like that, like the.
Speaker 3: Trumpets, Like in my head when I think of trumpets, I think of Bachella.
Speaker 2: For some reason. I'm like, yeah, you know what, The trumpets are getting loud.
Speaker 4: That's and that's what I meant. The trumpets are getting louder. Good things are happening.
Speaker 2: Good will always find his hand in that pocket. You just have to guide his hand.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you have to bring me there. You have to guide me.
Speaker 2: Remember when I was taking you to get jewel pods upstairs?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I'll do the I'll do the for you.
Speaker 3: It's this is me like begging you to come with me upstairs to my room to go get jewel pauls with me so we can continue our conversation, like.
Speaker 4: Smiling and laughing like dead wife, like footage.
Speaker 1: Wife.
Speaker 2: I do serve dead wife.
Speaker 4: You really do?
Speaker 2: I feel like I have the smile of a dead wife.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so I do.
Speaker 2: Fear if I do ever get married, I.
Speaker 4: Will be you a widow whoever married, because like I.
Speaker 3: Think, everyone I've dated, I have when it's done, watched the person go through a sort of spiritual psychosis that I ironically wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. Like I'm not and I'm not kidding in that's not even on some big head ship.
Speaker 2: It actually freaks me out.
Speaker 4: Well, the exact opposite happens to me and they work better. Well yeah, and they get better they leave you and the.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think we all sing.
Speaker 4: Kay, can I show you this picture that I got of you yesterday? That might make you a little sad?
Speaker 3: But I have to know that joke though. But that being I feel like, if I end up, let me see it first. If I end up in a happy marriage, God in the universe will still make me widowed, because like I feel like, there is no you don't get to date me without the spiritual psycho.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I don't hate that. It could be worse. I was pretending to laugh for a video and then can I hate your babe just as a payment for that? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Earlier, by the way, here I was say because oh Kai was being a fucking he is a dima want to see the episode without his light? And he was like he was in the basement. He was like, oh, where's the lights and we were like, it's in the basement.
Speaker 1: He was like, I crashed out. And then as soon as the camera came on, smiles, No, it was really for you. It's just like a light here.
Speaker 4: And then it's perfectly angled and bouncing off the way.
Speaker 3: Well, I was saying, Takai, how about instead of that, we get into like a photography bag and we just have a huge DSLR setup with like a flash and then instead of inserting clips of yourself when you think something's funny, it'd be like that photo like pops up.
Speaker 2: It's like a little like response on zoom.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Today on my Google meeting, not Google meeting, I know, like get over yourself.
Speaker 3: Also, fuck you Google meeting because I had just woken up and you don't have a filter on here.
Speaker 2: You think you're better. Oh, someone was using the thing in a meeting today, dad serious, And I actually found it really endearing because it was all women on the on the call.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, they used the heart with the sparkles like when they came on the screen that they liked.
Speaker 2: They like sent that up and I was.
Speaker 4: Like, and the meeting was like about like pursus tampons and shoes and.
Speaker 2: Stuff and ironically basically yeah, uh.
Speaker 1: Male straight male photographer son or Republican daughter Republican daughter. Yeah, I can answer, yeah, we can. We can.
Speaker 4: I can fix that.
Speaker 1: The other thing we cannot.
Speaker 4: That's that and that has done irreparable damage.
Speaker 2: So Republican daughter is more like she's like, I want to hold her. What did they do to you?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like what happened exactly?
Speaker 4: How did how did this happen?
Speaker 1: It's like Handmaid's Tale, Like we can get her out there, we can get her out.
Speaker 2: She was like, it's like Sydney Sweeney level.
Speaker 4: We can't get her out, We can't get I feel like I can fix Kaitlyn.
Speaker 3: He's going like this, I want to like real sincere moments, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Like it would be bad.
Speaker 4: I still feel like I can fix Kaitlyn ben at the kin State gun Girl, I think you could really could.
Speaker 2: But I think I think she could be fixed if.
Speaker 3: She was forced to stay in this house for a week and Josie was also over. Yeah, I think Josie could fix a lot of game.
Speaker 4: He's not gay, Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 2: Like on ironically he has like.
Speaker 4: What are you saying, knstink gun Girl's gay? Yeah, Yeah, she's a lesson to.
Speaker 3: Meet someone like a Josiah who's so gay in nature but is practicing straight so that it can click in her head that like straight, you can't be straight in nature in the mind and practicing gay like that's like there's.
Speaker 2: A pushing here, but there's also se there's other side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's just so many facets to life. I mean it's literally like a tailors all this time. Like literally just like put these people around, any queer person and they'll be like, oh, actually I don't want them to burn in hell, Like they're actually like kind of.
Speaker 2: First of all, you're about to have the time.
Speaker 4: It's going to be a gap.
Speaker 1: I feel people are better.
Speaker 3: I think oppressed people, sadly by nature, are always the better. And because people who face oppression learn empathy really early.
Speaker 4: I have theories.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's hear the theories.
Speaker 4: So pandemic right right, everyone kind of their minds after the pandemic. We can blame it on so many different things. I choose to blame it on one of two things. The Internet. Obviously, I think everybody having like this connectedness is what made us all go crazy, and when it was like a small little bubble, like a little microcosm, it was way better for everyone. But also I think the led light strips that everyone bought in the pandemic might have like there's like a frequency of light or something like a wavelength of light. That like kind of made everyone crazy.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, because I'm pretty sure humans need actual sunlight to feel happy, and we were all so like it's like being stuck on a plane for five years.
Speaker 2: Like everyone was kind of stuck in jet blue for five years.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those those red led light strips, like they emitted a frequency that rotted our brains.
Speaker 1: Why did they put blue light on planes?
Speaker 2: It's just they do it, you know, It's it's literally it's it's like color theory.
Speaker 3: It's like a lot of like it's like the same thing with banks and like even politics, like blue and red or colors that to the human brain signify real specific meaning. So like Bank of America chooses to like lean into the red because like I think red signifies like strength and like security and trust and power and blue is like more like calming. So like brands who try to go more like we're like like a delta, Like delta is very like we're so blue. Jet blue is like we're so blue, And then America and maybe we're.
Speaker 4: Red and yellow is famously piss Well I've been thinking, oh wait, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead, Oh it wasn't for my birth controls to remind.
Speaker 4: You to do your ghb shot.
Speaker 1: No, Oh my god, and yellow is famously let me check that everything's recording, Yeah, because you want to say jokes about to fucking kill. Yellow is famously gay. And that's why the Grinder logo is yellow happy. And that's why McDonald's logo is yellow.
Speaker 2: Why they chose yellow.
Speaker 4: Because, like thought goes piss maybe pisss. Have y'all been on Snippy's recently?
Speaker 1: Why I got banned?
Speaker 4: You got banned? How did you get banned from Sniffy's?
Speaker 3: Well he wasn't using it properly. He was just following people's adults on the map.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, this text is really scary read it. Hey, I probably know you're crazy busy, but I just wanted to make sure you're okay. Oh, that's really sweet.
Speaker 6: That is.
Speaker 4: Plane wings should not look like that, by the way, like airplane wings is it? Because it goes up the No, like they look like it's like a bunch of random pieces of metal like drilled into.
Speaker 2: Every piece has a moving part and necessary, it's just it.
Speaker 4: They should make it look a lot more comforting.
Speaker 3: Well, have you seen the new designs of this guy who's trying to get like a new shape of planes that's based on the shape of military like you know those big triangle like military ones where.
Speaker 4: People liked be one bomber, be fifty one bomber.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they're trying to base new plane models.
Speaker 3: Off of that, and they're like, only bad thing is there's not gonna be as many windows, which I'm like, oh, okay, that sounds like fucking hell.
Speaker 4: That sounds like the worst thing ever.
Speaker 2: But apparently it's like gonna be bigger.
Speaker 3: But I'm like, that doesn't mean that it's going to be more comfortable, but it'll be the wing shapes you want to see for sure, because it's just gonna be one like smooth.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck you, Okay, but no, I am very curious about that. Actually I want to see like what you watched because that you do not have to look it up now, but just like in general, because it's so I love playing designs. Oh my god, does this do anything for you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: Does this do anything for you?
Speaker 1: I recognize both of those guys, but I can't say why.
Speaker 4: I'm running theories. We're going to insert them into the podcast episode. If you're a straight woman, Uh, okay, first off, announce your sexuality first, say like gay man gender, Yeah.
Speaker 2: We're thinking sex location in the com.
Speaker 4: Yes asl and say either I recognize them or I don't recognize them, And I'm gonna I'm running theories. I'm running theories, I'm running poles.
Speaker 1: I had to sink up the camera really quick, guys before because we're already two hours into this episode. I just want to say Galaxy Brain is now out on Netflix.
Speaker 4: Stream it please.
Speaker 1: It's really funny. Me and Drew washed last night and we were like, we were laughing so hard we peed on each other on accident, and.
Speaker 4: We paste it and like we sprayed everyone in the room because we had a little watch.
Speaker 1: We missed it. You know, like produce at a at a grocery store. That's kind of what it. That's kind of what I was like.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get like an add on for your penises to do that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: We both have famously very tight your wreth thrust.
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Really yeah, bragging about a tight your ethrow bragging about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys, it's out. It's on Netflix. Just press play on it. That's all I'm asked you to do is press play and then it again and then do it on time.
Speaker 4: What y'all need to do is release the yummy graphic for it, like the Justin Bieber yummy stream there. Yes, yeah, that, Uh, it's really special.
Speaker 3: I don't want to try fucking good and I know I don't want to like spoil any jokes, but it's really good.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I was like blown away by every part of it. KAYU killed it, Mary Beth, you killed it. Y'all are goats, and I'm really proud of y'all. Go stream it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so good. It's so fucking awesome.
Speaker 3: The opening was so funny, dude, her having like just staring at the whole thing. No, her going like, I don't know how that got there, Like, can someone get rid of it before I come?
Speaker 1: I was I think we shot that before Josiah wrote his now famous stand up joke where he's it's like instead of it's saying whes, it just says ho oh. I was watching. I couldn't stop thinking about that.
Speaker 4: Yeah ho ho. We really need to get Josiah on Mothership Comedy.
Speaker 1: Yes, we need to get Josiah on kill Tony. Yeah. I think I even give it to like Trojan Horse into the evil part of the comedy world.
Speaker 4: But is that I'm actually well after watching the Odyssey? Is that a good or a bad thing?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Wow, I haven't seen Odyssey m and I won't be saying it. That just won't. That's not in my life.
Speaker 4: I will say, like I was going into it being like this is a boy movie, but like it is ultimately a boy movie, but there is there is something really special about it.
Speaker 2: And I believe that because I have been.
Speaker 3: Watching more boy movies and there are of course like don't to Me, Marty Supreme, that whole thing, and like that hate for being a boy movie. That's a boy movie in the way that like I'm not going into like when I was fifteen, I'm not like walking into a Tillies like and I was like a business like yeah, like I'm not gonna walk into Atillies, Like that's just not my like zone, Like I don't want to go in there.
Speaker 2: They don't have stuff for me.
Speaker 3: Of course they have stuff for me, but like baby, that's not for me unless it was like the Boobies bracelet.
Speaker 2: But see then that like.
Speaker 3: To me, Tilly's opening the door with the Boobies bracelet is like inception like that's a Christopher Nolan boy movie. That's like okay, okay, I could get down with this widowed wife. Mmmmm oh like And I know Odyssey has India being like mythical and stuff and like there, which is me and k I.
Speaker 4: Were talking about it after literally just her doing character.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really didn't feel like she was acting that role at all, to be completely honest, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think they did it on some like I mean, it's fucking Zindia.
Speaker 4: Like that's literally everyone, but I was period.
Speaker 1: Travis Scott was the first thing.
Speaker 4: The first thing you see on the screen, you see Travis Scott, and then later in the movie, Travis Scott Elliott Page sex scene. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 4: I'm dead serious.
Speaker 1: It's in seventy milimeter Imax too. You see everything.
Speaker 4: You guys are so seventy centimeter.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe you because Marty Supreme is fucking Tyler the Creator in it. And then that was another thing that like that was like adding like a Fortnite skin to something that already has Timothy Chalamey in it.
Speaker 2: It's like you don't have to add.
Speaker 4: Every like Travis Scott literally day but.
Speaker 2: I don't need a lay Bay skin. I'm already gonna play the game. But then again, it's like that. But then I say that, and I do need the Olivia.
Speaker 4: Rodrigo skin, and I need the hot to name Meku skin. And no one to me, no one gifted.
Speaker 2: You don't play enough to be getting gifts on.
Speaker 7: Oh on.
Speaker 2: Back to Fortnite. By the way, that's my new my.
Speaker 4: New Travis Scott actually is in it, by the way, where swear swearing on everything. Don't have a sex scene together. I'm sorry, there's no I don't even think the sex period. There's like the birth of sex, like Odysseus starts and then they cut it off before anything fun happens. Because I want to fuck Brad Pitt. I'm sorry, wait, not Brad Pitt. I want to fuck Matt Damon.
Speaker 1: Like he looks good, he looks good at it. He just starts jacking off, but he doesn't actually he just starts checking off, but he doesn't.
Speaker 4: Even about Like, well, they jack off inside of a horse, yeah, because they have to like spend days in there.
Speaker 1: Sniffy is like showing up back to the Churchian horse forty people banging on the horse.
Speaker 2: So they're in a horse in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, the Cherchan.
Speaker 3: Don't you all have to read this in school or something? Yeah, I went to Miami Dade Public School.
Speaker 2: I didn't read that. I didn't. I didn't read a lot of classical literature.
Speaker 4: I read The Leader in school.
Speaker 2: Did I read The Lead on my own time?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: In No, that's a lot. I haven't read Lada. I watched the movie Lolita in school.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's let's make that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's a book I have to read.
Speaker 4: On I think that might be why I'm a track to big hairy bears with big beards and bellies round rotn bellies.
Speaker 2: You know, it actually might be some things that happened to you from the age of four to six.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something did happen, right, Yeah, Well.
Speaker 3: I'm not even saying I'm not even saying that on an outing level. I'm just saying, like, ages four to six is where most of your like like foundational like yeah, like setups are started, whether that be like how you interact in social story ways anything.
Speaker 4: I'm like missing that Freudian saying levels.
Speaker 2: Freudian just being the first person to admit he wishes there was stepmom born to watch like that's essentially.
Speaker 3: What he was doing. He was like, I just wish there was a way to like have sex with my mom. But it's not like bad.
Speaker 2: Even though that is still so weird, I can't believe some people think like.
Speaker 4: That, brouh, that's this is driving me insane. There's like a specific like type of.
Speaker 1: That you're referencing. There's a word for it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it just came out.
Speaker 3: I am tired of the use of the word like real life action, Like oh, like this is a live action version of this.
Speaker 2: Because no, it's not.
Speaker 3: It's there's a few people in it, but they will be stuck in a studio hell of a green screen and everything else.
Speaker 2: This isn't live action, Like we don't use animals and movies anymore. You can't tell me it's live action.
Speaker 1: Where are you talk? Like what are you alluding to?
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, like ship like that, which I'm like no, because also just in general, the live action ship is getting to a point where it's not fun anymore, because to me, live action was fun when yeah, I'm gonna say it, you could say, oh my god, there's a pink horse in the scene. We're gonna take a white horse and diet pink.
Speaker 2: Now, if you do that, SOA's gonna be young of us side dow. Okay, yes, I'm sure. I'm sure that's not the best for the horse.
Speaker 3: But I don't think the horse is like collaborated die at night, like oh my skin.
Speaker 2: Is burning the hell.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sure there's like natural ways. There's natural ways to dye everything, like beat juice. We never thought like, oh, let's just lather it and fucking beat juice. You get the like vibrant horse. But like, yeah, like Wizard of awez, like unless it's a Wizard of Allz type share even honestly, like wicked, Like that's amazing. Wicked is my face level wicked baby, they built out a whole land, like they really they got so immersed that woman ended up with that guy Orianna. That's how immersed they got them into that fucking world.
Speaker 4: Well, I forgot to say this about the lettuce earlier, but notice Scoparelli virus in the lettuce healthy food government putting virus or parasite in lettuce. They want us to be unhealthy so they can They want us to only go to a Yeah, they want us to eat they want us to eat food. It's bad for you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: Actually, on the topic of ozempic, I've Drew's heard me say this a bunch of time, and I have said this a bunch of times, but I really cannot believe that ozempic has gotten this popular, specifically because I grew up in a day and age where it was so shameful and it still is shameful to be doing a drug behind people's back, let alone one you have to stab yourself for you were literally like sharing needles as fuck, Like you are going like I don't know the idea of like wanting to be like emaciated so bad that first of all, you're hiding drugs in a fridge that I know. They say, so okay, you're quite literally like that's what's in your fridge, Like I don't know, there's so many like do you know what I mean? Like I'm so unhungry. I use my my fridge to store my like not hungry juice. And it's in the fridge, so it's in like kind of a public domain unless you live alone. And then you have to take it out and you're like do you have to wait for it to cool down?
Speaker 2: Like a fucking like, are you gonna heat it up?
Speaker 3: Because I know you can't, Like it's probably so bad for you, like cold fluids into you.
Speaker 2: So I'm like, you have to thaw out your drugs or heat it up like a meth head.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, those are so good.
Speaker 2: Those are so good.
Speaker 3: Oh but yeah, so you have to go thaw out your fucking meth like a blackhead and then stab yourself and then so you're covered, you're walking around covered in stab wounds, emaciated.
Speaker 2: Babes, your own heroine, like you're a fucking methad. You're scabbing.
Speaker 1: Eh, wow, you look so handsome.
Speaker 2: And yeah, also bind you again.
Speaker 3: You're stabbing yourself and doing drugs like you're doing the act of drugs minus the high. So like there's no point where you feel good, if anything, it makes you feel like shit, your breath stinks.
Speaker 4: You can people do feel like ship Yeah, no, they did it. Spikes you're adrenaline right after you take it and you feel really good and then for like two or three days after, Like there are shelves of human beings, yeah.
Speaker 3: Because they take it and they feel good and then they don't eat. So then yeah, two days into not eating. I think the shot the science will show the shines you're showing. Also, how often do you have to stab yourself?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: How often are they taking it?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 1: See the who's destroying a Weima.
Speaker 2: Traffic came to a stop of the busy intersections.
Speaker 1: That's true. After he's just ripping off the thing.
Speaker 2: Look at that ripped off every single thing to stop it, I mean, because he's doing exactly what.
Speaker 1: Everyone If I see a guy doing that, I'm not I'm not doing it.
Speaker 4: It's like seeing people steal food at a grocery store, like you don't step in, like they're doing ultimately something for the good greater good.
Speaker 3: Well, no, Now, if you see someone stealing from a grocery store, if it's something you can't peel, boil and cook, you should stop them and say, hey, I know times are hard, don't steal this because you're gonna get Scaparelli disease and then you're probably already dehydrated and you're gonna die.
Speaker 4: Well not if they're like me, constipated from all the juice poop juice.
Speaker 2: Wait, so like I'm not kidding.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons I haven't eaten the nectarene you got me is because you can't peel, cook or or not that you.
Speaker 4: I don't think that shit's real, low key. I think it's all the psychological operation that think is big and greedy. I'm not even kidding. I don't think this Caparelli virus is real.
Speaker 3: I saw a TikTok of somebody, this woman.
Speaker 2: It was a conspiracy theory of hers, and I literally believe it. But she was like, because we're having so many issues, just like climate wise, tariff wise, like tariffs are affecting like people's like orders for things like manure blah blah blah, and just like all the delays are piling up, and like our also, the FDA hasn't been funded now for like two years, like at least like are it feels like it, But I think it's only been as long as Trump's been in office. It's been like completely defunded, so nobody is like checking in the way it should be checked in on like our food quality. But she was basically theorizing that she thinks a lot of farms are just starting to like mix in human waste with fertilizer to make up for like the fertilizer they can't get access to right now.
Speaker 1: I think that's why we deserve we deserve that this.
Speaker 2: It is like it is a disease from like human butt poop.
Speaker 1: Trump's approval rating is significantly lower than it was this time last term, and it's way below Biden's.
Speaker 4: What is his approval rating?
Speaker 1: What is it right now? Yeah? I think it's percentage. There's just this graph which like overlays each one and if you can see.
Speaker 4: It, it's love to see it. Is the one with all the dots is now?
Speaker 1: Yes, Yeah, I think that those are that this is just the moving average love and it's like significantly worse than both of the other ones. And that's like that I saw him like it's still there's still percentage points though, so we have more work to do. We have to get that to zero. The first president time of zero pro already.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: I went to the Griffith Observatory, UH to see an anniversary screening of Walla Land and it was really incredible. Love that movie. It's a great movie. But there was an after party after and me, Josiah and Orion were there and we were kind of running around like Kei King, like having fun, just like chatting with people. And then we saw like a giant like red carpet with a step and repeat. And one thing about me and my friends is we love a step and repeat, but as long as we're the ones able to take the picture and no one's watching. But we were like, okay, there's like a bunch of photographers there, like, if we want to picture doing the La La Land cover photo, me and Josiah, we and Orian, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Have to ask.
Speaker 4: So we go up and we asked a photographer like, hey, like, can we get a picture in front of the step and repeat? And he was like, oh, not until the influencers are done taking their pictures.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, hi, just in case you didn't know, about a year and a few months ago, everyone here would have been gone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they would have They would have seen me and been good.
Speaker 2: I would have been the first on the step in.
Speaker 4: Funny how People, Jim, How People Jam.
Speaker 2: I honestly love that.
Speaker 3: I do love that there's an era that like influencers are their respect period because everyone deserves a moment of feeling like they did their part in capitalism. M yes, everyone deserves that step and repeat at one point.
Speaker 4: You deserve the step and repeat you deserve.
Speaker 2: That's essentially what promised prom is like a step and repeat.
Speaker 4: We made a step and repeat for Kay last night.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we'll insert a picture. Yeah for the Our friend was really sweet and made I couldn't be in New York for the premiere of the of the special because I was shooting something this weekend and our friend made like a mini red carpet and it was just like a little square and then there's a backdrop. I'll insert it. It was really so sweet. It's one of the nicest things someone has ever done for me. And I'm not even fucking joking.
Speaker 4: Well, I was also a part of it.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 4: No, we're saying it was just then there was just.
Speaker 2: That It literally has the picture of him doing the bad Cinderella spray paint.
Speaker 4: Oh I wanted to do I wanted to kind of do it so bad. But then I was like, but this like reads really poor if you put bad Galaxy brand.
Speaker 3: But I was saying you should have done Galaxy balls, right, because I'm like, oh, that still falls in line with like even if you because you guys should watch the special.
Speaker 2: I'm like, it's it's kind of like, actually it's like an art piece I.
Speaker 1: Have mentioned, but I directed this thing on Netflix and you guys should go watch.
Speaker 4: You're literally crazy.
Speaker 3: Josh were literally cracking up and we were like, kai is literally we just watched them and now we're looking at.
Speaker 4: I'm getting chills and I'm looking tearing up like that. It may be really happy.
Speaker 3: And also Drew, I mean, fucking Josh was I have to finish it because I watched it falling asleep with him.
Speaker 2: But wow, wow, Oh it wasn't just him too, it was Josie and Lucas.
Speaker 4: Wait, actually, yeah, in the living room were no you.
Speaker 2: It was the night you were here. You were in the room.
Speaker 4: Like I didn't watch Mary Beth with y'all.
Speaker 2: No, we weren't watching Mary Beth. Baby, you let me finish.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say something that kind of encapsulates that her fly, But Josh watched the Martin short documentary and like there's so much documentation of this whole friend group going through like the beginning of their journey into like media and traditional media and Hollywood up until like older points, and then it just flashes in all of the like random collaborative works they would do and like sprinkle in with each other. And watching that ironically with so great because I was like, oh my god, I cannot wait for in like ten years at that point your discog of like shit you've done, because you are I think like you just jumped off a cliff in a way, in a good way, like a good way like Rain and I have been talking like Rain feels like she's about to jump off a cliff in terms of like music, and like she's just standing there and it's like, oh, the second I fully jump off, like I'm in it, and I feel like yesterday I was watching that happen and I'm just so excited for like in ten years when someone's just like looking at your disccock and like, in my head, in ten years, you'll have like a movie under your belt and somebody. I love the idea of them going in and then being like the video what like the first thing he like, the first big thing he directed that was public was a Netflix special and it's funny and he's in it like that's me, Like I'm like, that's so fun I'm.
Speaker 1: Going back and watching the video where you guys like push me and rip all my clothes off. Now that the video that I'll be cited is the period Simulator. His first big collaboration.
Speaker 4: Is the new moaning moaning into the mic. Yeah, we got to get a moan again out of u. Kai. Do you want to come over here and moan for us real quick?
Speaker 2: Why would he have to come?
Speaker 1: I'll do it for the patreon.
Speaker 4: I just want to see him. We don't get to be seen on screen together anymore, like in like an organic way. It's like you there.
Speaker 1: Next time I feel ugly today. Unless you disagree, you look beautiful.
Speaker 4: Stop the trumpets are getting louder.
Speaker 2: The joy of comings. Okay, my media of the.
Speaker 4: Week is I didn't get to talk about my New York ship getting dropped out of my room.
Speaker 1: But I'll say that.
Speaker 2: Because that is so fucking funny.
Speaker 4: I won't do drugs, A won't have an attitude, or I will respect myself. I will educate you now or me now?
Speaker 1: Period?
Speaker 4: Did you have to sing that?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: I did have to sing an r Kelly song for my okay, well kindergarten graduation.
Speaker 2: Really, Jesus, I'm that mountain in the sky, I'm that castaway that's a great one. Hey, I made it. I'm the world's greatest. I'm not a little bit of bringing back against the road and the world's great what.
Speaker 4: Oh Safuna mangung So you're.
Speaker 2: Pulling a bit of a mister like Jombo Toto Africa moment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, why am I forgetting it right?
Speaker 2: Diversity in the big old town of Grande Mary?
Speaker 4: Am I forgetting Glastonbury?
Speaker 2: Hello, Gustenberry?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, glad you've got your booth on.
Speaker 3: What's crazy is watching all these old cartoons I grew up watching, especially from older Disney.
Speaker 2: There was such a like they really did paint the UK as like below American.
Speaker 3: Every time someone with a British acting either like a highly intelligent professor or like a bumblefuck idiot who's like Butler.
Speaker 2: And it's like.
Speaker 4: We were talking about something right before Glastonbury Media. Oh yeah it was. I'm trying to remember of the.
Speaker 3: Song if any other little white kids out there had to sing that when you were a child to show that you were not down below.
Speaker 1: Let us know, comment down below and.
Speaker 2: If you have a video, I would like to see it.
Speaker 1: And also rate our video five stars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, rate the video five stars.
Speaker 3: Rate the video five stars and fuck it. Tell me something overly personal and I won't see it, but someone else.
Speaker 2: Will see it.
Speaker 4: I will see it, and I will do that.
Speaker 1: You guys, comments and comment a secret.
Speaker 4: Oh voom Vivo, Dave, yeah moongo, way to what t me some way to boomvi.
Speaker 2: To be the singer for the next time we.
Speaker 1: Perform the World Cup at.
Speaker 2: The World Cup. By next World Cup, we can get Drew on the center stage.
Speaker 1: I think Drew when you were singing, I had like a flash into an all parallel timeline where you like go to Burning Man and ship and you're like, you're like lead Chance in the Sex Time.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Like if it was between being stuck with a group of people like not at Burning Man because it's not there. I'm like somewhere enjoyable. I'm either stuck with someone who goes to Burning Man or Ultra. I am picking the Burning Man.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, you're still in danger.
Speaker 2: Yeah you're in danger, but.
Speaker 1: Like the happiest I've ever I've ever seen you.
Speaker 4: It is a happy song.
Speaker 1: Media of the week is Ain't in Lah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Listen to that on the way here, and.
Speaker 4: I listened to it on the way home, right after Well.
Speaker 3: My media of the week is Seve Lacy's album. I've been listening to that a lot and Olivia Rodrigo. So I love Olivia Rodriguo. I feel like, actually, Olivia Rodrigo might be the only person who I have only.
Speaker 2: Said such good things positive.
Speaker 3: I just like me saying that just reminded me of the last time her album came out, and I'm pretty sure I did this.
Speaker 4: The one person and literally all day to day has just been like Olivia Rodriguez did.
Speaker 3: She's just like, to me, in a world, can I agree of muck and whatever I've been saying this, we do have to turn to positivity, and I think that is somebody who, like, damn, in the face of it all, like you have been able to really just put forth such a great message through and through and like and not even on some like high standard shit.
Speaker 2: It's like, girl, be silly, be crazy. I hite a paparazzi.
Speaker 3: I don't give a fuck, but I'm like, wow, her doing the like Old Girls Festival and like even that lineup. I love everyone on that lineup, her like at every show for the past like three years, having like things that like donate to play parenthood and shit, and just even with this album roll out, she's been talking a lot again about like reproductive rights.
Speaker 2: And like she, I don't know. I'm like, there's such a way to do it.
Speaker 3: And I guess in my head it's just funny because in the world of like evil Taylor Swift, white feminists, of course it took the little Mexican Filipino girl. And mind you, I don't think she's Mexican.
Speaker 2: Media second, the second I said Mexican, she's Mexican.
Speaker 1: Yes, I've also only heard good things from people that work with her.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And as far as I know, she's also just good.
Speaker 1: Only interpersonally she sounds good, she sounds.
Speaker 4: In personally she is goaded.
Speaker 3: It makes sense though, because her birthday was I know, but that's what I'm saying, is like Conan and like her being close to Conan already, I was like before all that, I was like, Oh, I don't know, It's just one of those things that it's not to be like the people, but actually know the people around you make you fucking who you are.
Speaker 2: And I think she keeps it cute, she keeps it good.
Speaker 4: My media is falling by Frost Children Girl you'll be a woman soon. Urge over Kill Lonesome Town Ricky Nelson and Ike Piano based victim.
Speaker 1: Who Yes Bye h