Speaker 1: Hey, rain Drops. Yes, so I finally got merch.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: You can buy your Allegedly and my Boys mugs, T shirts, rain Drops, hoodies and T shirts all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. That's right. Get your hoodies, your T shirts, and your mugs all on Carlos Kingshop dot com. Welcome to Reality the King. It's me Carlos kings the King of Reality TV and one of the most sought after executive producers in reality television with over ten years of production experience. From Reality with the King. We'll sit down with my friends across the entertainment industry, recap our favorite reality shows and revisit unforgettable moments that we are still talking and tweeting about. Drops. On this episode of Reality with the King, we are here with Royalty. We are here with somebody that I am star struck over. And y'all know I know all the girls, I love, all the girls I have met everybody, honey, from Oprah to Beyonce to Kim Kardashian West well now Kim Kardashian. Yes, but tonight we have somebody who I love and has so much affection for give it our rain Drops she's finally here, the number one person besides Portia that y'all have your requesting give it up for.
Speaker 2: Me, be lying, hey Carlos, yes, finally, tuon.
Speaker 1: Tu you are more beautiful and exquisite in person.
Speaker 2: Thank you, babe.
Speaker 1: I'm obsessed with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Your body's body and still a little you having a onesie.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, it's an illusion.
Speaker 1: You look good.
Speaker 2: You look good.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to look good for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You know, and your feet don't look as bigg in person.
Speaker 2: You are not that big at all. Okay, I'm tall.
Speaker 1: How big is your feet?
Speaker 2: Eleven? And I wear twelve? Okay, I have a measuring taste, yes, and look Andy said I had cute shoes, so okay, measure my foot my toes o gave.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're gonna measure guys, okay, because people said with Niko minasro big foot, it was about you, okay, and not somebody else. Okay, So look they're.
Speaker 2: In eleven just I wear shoes according to so my toes on be looking crazy.
Speaker 1: So this is how big you feet is?
Speaker 2: Can im? I mean jump right on into.
Speaker 1: It it now. Listen all jokes aside this Mia b Lyon took off and it wasn't sheer fun?
Speaker 2: Okay, well can we make sure that I'm not lying? Right? What was my fust size?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Boom?
Speaker 1: All right, so yeah, Mia, you know.
Speaker 2: What feet what they say they got big sucks, they got big socks.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about you.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: The rain drops have taken this mea be lying and rent with it. But I want to ask you do you have as much fun with it as we do? Because it's not in any negativity? And I hope you know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, I mean honestly, I think it's fun. I think it's in just like I don't take myself too seriously sometimes, so I think it's cute. You know, I know the truth, and sometimes I'd be stretching the truth sometimes, I mean. And that's like being honest and authentic in that right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's a view points. It's how I view thinks. Okay, you know everybody doesn't have this mindset.
Speaker 1: That's the mea mindset. Yes, it's high in frequency.
Speaker 2: Correct, you know, and you know when it's good it works for me.
Speaker 1: Now listen, baby, everything works for you instead of me and be lying we're gonna call you Mi a b stallion. Okay, you are a stallion, And I want to ask you this, did you ever think in a million years that you would have emerged as one of the premier faces and stars of the Real Housewives of Atomac Because to me, when I first saw you on that show, and people can go to my tweets, I said, ladies, jump to man, they we have we are witnessing a breakout star. And now it has come true. Yes, you are one of the stars. And some people may say you are the star, But how does it feel knowing that you're one of the You're one of the premier faces of the franchise.
Speaker 2: You know, I honestly don't even know if I consider my myself that right. Like, I just live my life authentically who I am, and I'm reminded by people who have known me my entire life. They're like, no, Mia, you were you came out a star. You when you came out of your mama's womb. We were like, Okay, the girl had a size one foot when she was moor, All right, she's different. I left the hospital, which like Jordan's on my feet, what swear? And so I'm like, okay, so you know, I'm different. You know I'm unique, and I know that sometimes like that's just it's God given, you know what I mean. I has no control over who I am. So do I see myself that way? Do I aspire to be that? No? I'm just being myself and I'm evolving and I'm growing. And this experience has definitely taught me a lot about myself because you know, it's one thing to do things, but then when you see yourself, and then you get other people's opinions, because you know, I've always been in spaces where people probably felt a certain type of way, but theydn't dare say it right, they want to keep their job, so I mean biflex. But you know, so now I'm in a space where it's like okay, all right, that's how you feel cool, you know, all right? Cool? Like all right, I can change that, I can amend to that. You know, maybe I shouldn't be that much of a ass, you know what I mean. And I think it's really been humbling for me to be able to be in this energy space, you know what I mean. I have some really dope, amazing people in my life who have always told me how amazing I am, and in this platform, I'm now being put out there to be reminded that no, you are human. We're all human. So and I think that's good. It's been good for my soul.
Speaker 1: Are some of the girls threatened by your newfound stardom? Some of your castmates?
Speaker 2: I don't know what the girls, Well, No, I don't think so they should be. I'm never threatened by another woman's success, and especially if it's somebody's on my team, do you know what I mean? So, I think that they should be more so estatic because if one win, we all win, right, That's how I that's my model. So I don't know how they feel.
Speaker 1: Well, Karen, I hope not. Karen called you a dilapidated.
Speaker 2: Stripper pull dancer, which I don't know nothing about a poll. I wish I did, but I don't.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about her calling you that?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Karen has a lot going on right now, And while I really do want to say, you know, some really not so nice things, but I'm going to give her grace, right because what happens when you're going through something, When you're going through something, you misery loves company, right, so to be a dilapidated pole dancer, It's like, okay, so you're not only coming for me, You're coming for a whole community of women who are working their butts off to get to their next level of life. You know. One of the things that I always tell people, and it's hard because you know, being an entertainer does have its negative connotation, you know, because there's different types of clubs. With a club that I worked at, there were girls in there that are now doctors and lawyers and real estate agents and have really made themselves a name for themselves. And they, you know, have gotten married and have children and they're so uber successful, probably far successful than some of the girls that I know. Oh my, no shade, But I'm just saying, like what they started in a strip club, that's where they that was their marketing platform to get in front of their customers. You know a lot of girls were going to school to be real estate agents and then selling homes to our customers, you know what I mean. So you can't and I'm going to speak for them forever. So for Karen to say that, it's like, no, you just don't speak on something you don't know nothing about and I want.
Speaker 1: To clear something up because obviously you have admitted that, Yes, you used to dance and when you met Gordon you met him at the Strip Club. It did okay, I interview your amazing boyfriend, Inc, who is fantastic, it was also revealed, is great. He's very handsome. Like I said, he gives me a cross between fors Whittaccur and his soul.
Speaker 2: He's so he's anointed. He really is, like he really it's something about him. It was like that in high school. He's just getting even better with time, like fine wine. And I love him so much.
Speaker 1: I know I love him too. So when you were living with Ink, though you were working at the Strip Club, you met Gordon there. Ink did say that he found out about Gordon because the car that Gordon bought for.
Speaker 2: You the sign from my car he Gordon.
Speaker 1: Co sign, the Gordon lead the down payment.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. We had to leave it.
Speaker 1: Did Gordon give you the money for the car?
Speaker 2: No, Gordon co signed. I needed his credit.
Speaker 1: Why didn't use the Ink's credit?
Speaker 2: But why did I I feel like I just I don't know why I didn't do it at the time. I want to say, the Ink at that time didn't have like a plus plus credit. I know that he had, you know, his own cars, his own loans and things like that that he had gone on when we were kids, but we were also like nineteen years old, you know, so I needed someone that was little more seasoned so I can get that zero down payment and get the car that I want. And then I did get a very modest car like Gordon had me looking at like range Rovers and Lexuses, and I left a lot with a Honda Cort, a car I can afford.
Speaker 1: Right, did you have a car note?
Speaker 2: Yes? I paid it. And that's why he he knew about it because the car note came to the house and his name is on there on the My name was on the mail as well, and then Gordon's name was on there as well. And honestly, I didn't know that they send you actual paper mail, like I can't get an electronic payment. Come on, now, he's not my hustle.
Speaker 1: He's the girls. Do you know, how do you feel when people feel like Mia, you hustled Gordon while you were in a relationship with Ink, you know.
Speaker 2: So I feel like, you know, it's easy for people to think that right, But in reality, Gordon actually back in the day, I'm not going to speak bad about my soon to be ex husband because we are so legally married, so allegedly, okay, I had to do it. So you know, Gordon actually helped a lot of the women in the club. Back in the day, he was considered, you know, a high roller. Now in hindsight, Gordon was spending a lot of money in the club because of a condition he had, which unless you're close to him, you don't know it. But when he would go into mania cycles, he would come to the club and he would spend crazy amounts of money. And I used to be like, dang, like it's a disposable income, Like is he that successful? I mean he owned fourteen McDonald's restaurant, so I was like, yeah, he's like very successful. But what was happening is that he was actually battling with his mental illness and apart.
Speaker 1: Gordon have the bipolar disease. When you guys first.
Speaker 2: Met, yeah, but I just didn't. I wasn't aware of it.
Speaker 1: He didn't tell you about it though, No, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't tell me. He didn't tell me, and you know, of course, someone who has that condition, and when they're in Mania, they're a lot of fun. We were traveling, we were spending a lot of money. He was buying all kinds of expensive gifts, like he was just like, yeah, you want to go buy it, you want it? You know, We're going to Louis And we were doing the things, and I'm like, okay, it's my kind of guy, you know what I mean? And Gordon and I, in full transparency, were never intimate. We weren't. I did not cheat on Ink. I did not do anything with I didn't kiss him, We didn't do any type of like heavy petting. We didn't do anything nothing. He just legit wanted to splurt and spoil me and that got his rocks off.
Speaker 1: So you sitting here an all Katie cat attire. He never touched your Katie cap heard done it nothing.
Speaker 2: Not before he purchased my car. He did two years later when we reconnected.
Speaker 1: Were you a Inks in a relationship at that time? Now got it.
Speaker 2: I had gotten married and gotten a divorce by my oldest son. When Gordon came back in the mix, I was single.
Speaker 1: How was your relationship with Gordon today?
Speaker 2: You know we're co parenting. You know has his ups and its down to Carlos. It's very tricky because he lives in my building. Like literally, I see him on the elevator. I have run into his girlfriend.
Speaker 1: A girlfriend.
Speaker 2: It's a girlfriend. Yeah.
Speaker 1: How old is she?
Speaker 2: She's younger than me.
Speaker 1: Is she her thirties?
Speaker 2: Yeah? As far as I know.
Speaker 1: Is she cute?
Speaker 2: She's not ugly, you know, she's not Miah. I mean when I saw her, I was like, really, Gordon, can you at least go find someone that looks better? But you know, it's not all about the looks, right, I mean, she's just real. She's kind of basic Betty, but you know, not a basic Betty. But she's maybe good for him. You know, he can't go and get a seasoned woman that got her since has some sense in her. He has to go younger and younger because he needs to be. He needs to go find a young girl that's impressionable, that will buy into his BS, because that's what happens to me. Now I'm a big old forty I will turning forty. For the record, you guys have not lied about my age forty and but when I met Gordon, I was in my I was nineteen. I'm different I'm not the same woman.
Speaker 1: You were nineteen and old?
Speaker 2: Was he me?
Speaker 1: I'm at old forties.
Speaker 2: No, he's in fifties.
Speaker 1: You were nineteen. You guys met and Gordon was in his fifties.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: How is Gordon now?
Speaker 2: Seventy four? I think?
Speaker 1: And he's dating somebody in their thirties?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Does she work as far as that know? Do you know what she does for a living?
Speaker 2: I have no idea.
Speaker 1: Is she a dilapidated pole dancer?
Speaker 2: She can't be Okay, she couldn't even be the bartender. Do you know? Ashley told me that she mentioned that she had tried to get hired at a strip club and they wouldn't hire her, not as a bartender. They won't hire Ashley, I said, girl, because your daytime television. That's why it's a nightclub.
Speaker 1: You think this daytime telephone.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, Disney Plus. For sure. She's just like, there's nothing sexy, it's like all cute. You disagree, yes, but you say she does it. She's not like sexy.
Speaker 1: Honestly, she gives you find the mere and.
Speaker 2: You guys have to say tune because there's a time where Ashley actually does something really really cool, and we go and support her and she performs and she was way sexy in that, and stay saying on that, yes, and Gordon wasn't my only customer back and then say, you guys, like when you're an entertainer, you know how to do, like really work it as a business, like you would have Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday. And you don't want them coming in on the same days because then I'll mess up your game.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people are requesting the seer prayer, but we have now me and the rain drops. We want them me a prayer. So how can we have a guy provide nice things to us without anything in exchange?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you need to lay it out there, you know what I mean, and let people know you have your boundaries and your standards and what you're willing to you know, So it's like okay, and plus you know you shouldn't be doing that, you know what I mean, Like it's like a fine line. It's not legal, you guys, Okay, you gotta you can't be doing that. So no, and I think that you actually get more from men when you preserve your temple.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, all right, so the first episode was fantastic. I enjoyed the premiere social media black Twitter when a blaze. When it came to the scene between you and Gordon with your children playing in the background, a lot of people are questioning why you are bringing up this storyline of paternity when your son has no idea what's going on. What do you say to people who feel like Mia is using her son in this praternity for a storyline.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't do storylines. I do real life. You know, when I decided to join a reality TV show, I decided to say, hey, I'm gonna give you all reality TV. You know, this is what's going on in my real life. And this is something that's like prevalent that you know, I wouldn't have necessarily initiated, but Gordon did. And now that it's out there, I feel like we owe it to our viewers to at least understand what is going on. Do you know what I mean? When it comes to you know, it being not so good for my child, you know, it's a gray area, right, you know, but it's also something that's really prevalent is going on in society. What I don't want to have happened is that you have all these men out here that think that someone like that's their child, and we as women kind of like, because it's easier, we don't allow our father to father our children. And I don't stand for that. I think it's our job as women, especially Black women, to make it easy for fathers, especially Black fathers, to be good fathers. Do you know what I mean. I don't want it to ever be a situation where someone may think it's their child and they don't ever have the ability to know the truth or the facts behind it, do you know what I mean? And I think it's good for Jeremiah to know who now that it's been a question, I don't want to just be like yeah, no, just you know it is what it is, No, baby boy, Like this was that question. We did the test, this is your dad, and let's continue to live life in a very honest way and.
Speaker 1: Your heart of hearts and I know we'll give this season. Who do you think is father.
Speaker 2: Jeremiah Gordon is the father of Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I sat there at the reunion and said that, like, and you know, here's the thing. You know, we as women, we know our bodies and we know who our kids' fathers are We always do and if you don't, then that that's a little risky, right. But I also stand in the notion of anything as possible, you know, because there was some overlap there. But honestly, like I would not have raised my child to be nine years old if I thought that anybody else was my baby's dead, do you know what I mean? Like, I wouldn't do that to him intentionally as a mother. But yeah, no, Gordon is Jeremiah's dead.
Speaker 1: Does INK believe that.
Speaker 2: He does? Now, you know, because we've gone through the motions and I just think that in he But here's the thing, Ink still very much so understands that being a father is so much more than a biological father, do you know what I mean? He's such a positive influence on these children's lives. And I also you got to take account that I was raised by a father who was not my blood father, you know, but and taught me way more on life and life lessons than my biological father ever, did you know? So blood yes, thicker than water. But I mean we had to understand this is the difference between a father, and it's a difference between a dad, right, everybody can be a father, everybody can birth a child, but everybody can't be a daddy, you know, and ink it's a great dad. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So when it comes to you now, I mean, listen, this the reason why we all love the premiere and a lot of people love you is because you are bringing reality to this and unfortunately there is a very small sector of people on social media child who don't understand like I did seasons one of Jersey and Atlanta Housewives, like we love real reality. And what has bothered me after that premiere episode is people judging you because I'm like, what do y'all want? Do y'all want real reality or do you want a bunch of cackling like yay? Like you are giving real reality and you have really emerged in terms of having a storyline that we all are invested in.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would prefer for it not to be something that we're talking about, but again, it's out there, and I feel like if I ran away from it, then you know, to me, that's me being less than a woman that I am, Do you know what I mean? Like, I'm not afraid of the truth, and I can't wait till it wraps up and we can go on to you know, the Kiki and the crazy fundery reality. But you know it is real and I feel like, you know, if we didn't address it, then I would be Karen Houger.
Speaker 1: Do you think Karen? Do you think Karen shows her reality to the show we're not talking about. Okay, not to want to ask, Okay, Okay, So last week on my podcast, you know, I gave you a gloring recommendation. If you haven't watched, please watch we we offer typing me a prayer.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I can't wait you to look at it because the last time I said something about you, you send me a scathing dim Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't watched since. No, I'm kidding. No, I watched your interview with Ink okay, because I was like, oh, it's so cute, so good, and it was a love letter.
Speaker 1: It was a love letter. It was yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: But I also, and Carlos, let me say this, like, I honestly love and respect what you do. I respect all of our bloggers, the good, the bad. Okay, but but you but you are Okay, but you are? Could you talk about our show? You talk your journalists. Yes, I'm a podcast that's Okay.
Speaker 1: First of all, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, because you're your boss. I respect everybody who talks about our platform, and I think I said that to you, you know, whether whatever you're saying about us, I wanted to be authentic. I wanted to be real. I wanted to be exactly how you feel, right, because then what are we doing. But at the same and I have a lot of respect for you, but so I don't hold it. I never hold anybody like to tooth and nail for doing their job, you know. Same thing with our producer. Sometimes I'd be like, ye, shady, but I do not get mad at them because they're doing their job, you know, and I have to respect that. You know, if you are a reality TV producer, that comes with a certain level of you know, you're making you're making TV. And unfortunately I get the bruntend sometimes of the edit that's okay, you're doing your job, which is you know you listen.
Speaker 1: I love you because no, I love you because you send me a scathing DM and I. But the thing is this, I appreciate that you reached out directly because sometimes there's some people who have my phone number that chooses to like go off about me to other people, and I'm always like, y'all, don't ask this person or these people, like don't you have Carlo's number? Why are you telling us that not him? So I appreciate you hit me up. Yes, I sent me a call me. You and I had an hour long conversation and I was able to hit your POV.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And I respected you from from from from that jump, because you took upon yourself to say, listen, I love you what you do. I don't like what you said, and we were able to talk about it and I apologize to you. And we are here today. Yes, child, we are just getting started. This is reality with the King and I'm Carlos King. Let's get back into the show. Last week, me and the rain Drops we questioned some things that happened. So instead of me and be Lyon, we did say mebe lion dot dot dot still question mark. It was a question mark though the way Jlo has her album this is Me Then, and her new album is called this is Me Now. So we want to play a game of maybe lion okay or mea b lion still okay. So in the premiere episode, the Lovely Jacqueline, who also had my podcast, because I'm so obsessed with you. I had the entire world on my podcast.
Speaker 2: Said, everybody except for my mama.
Speaker 1: Your mama, next child, please help me. Okay. So Giselle Kobe Bryant Okay, did her job and asked the question we wanted to know, because you did say two years ago that you and Jacqueline had a three some from one of your excees. And one thing we have seen with Jacqueline is she goes hard, no pun intended for you and for Ink.
Speaker 2: She you know, I mean, I love Jacqueline.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm a Jacqueline stand. I'm happy she's back on the show. Me and be Liar or me and be lion still or Mia Moore?
Speaker 2: Where are we going with this?
Speaker 1: Jacqueline you Ink? Have y'all ever had a threesome? Whether it was kissing each other at the same time, you know, in the bed together and somebody's big toe touch somebody's you know stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, So and what did I say?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: So, okay, did you Jacqueline ever have anything? Sometimes people kiss, So.
Speaker 2: I don't remember, no said no, seriously, Okay. The only thing that I do remember is I don't remember ink and Jacqueline ever doing anything. And I don't remember Jacqueline and I ever doing anything with Ink present because Ink, honestly, and I said this in this in the season, it doesn't play about me. Ink is very protective about me. Ink is very much so like what are you doing when? Why? What it was happening? Like I don't want anybody saying anything bad about you. They don't know you. You know, he's very very very much so deeply in love with me, and so that is not something that he can't he doesn't have it at him right, which is really refreshing because I've been living a decade where it's been the opposite. So it's really nice to be back in that yeah, you know, queen seat, so to.
Speaker 1: Speak, where you're not being shared with others.
Speaker 2: I don't have to yeah, you know, and I don't have to share him and so but which I don't want to share him. Oh yeah, a little moment, but so, but I do. Remember we had just moved into we had just upgraded and we moved into like our little corner suite and Jacquline came to vis and this is in Charlotte, and she there there was some activity going on between her and some a friend.
Speaker 1: A male friend or female.
Speaker 2: Friend a male friend, and we I remember watching you, guys, I'm a voyeur. Right, Ekle was there, but he didn't participate, so that's why it's a little gray. And I had to go back and we had to compare notes because mind you, this is like twenty years ago. Guys, right, we're kids, But no, not as far as I know. And that's gonna so Mia, don't be lying.
Speaker 1: In case your memory comes back to you, I'll do a retraction.
Speaker 2: Okay, But I do think that we showered together, the three of us, but it wasn't intimate, like and you guys should know that about me by now, Like I shower with my friends and it's like a legit. We in there to get the job done, not to like be And what job is that take a shower to smell like soap?
Speaker 1: The three of y'all needed to take a shower together to smell like soap? Yeah, so did something grow while y'all were showering?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So ink didn't grow while y'all were showering?
Speaker 2: No, not that I remember.
Speaker 1: Why do you have a bad memory?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Twelve deficiency? I seriously I do.
Speaker 1: Nia if I could not love you.
Speaker 2: More, I just be honest you that, Sonny.
Speaker 1: It's to the point where we don't care if you're lying or not. We just love you because it's what makes you you, and it's while you're such a stand out on this show, you are wacky in the best way possible.
Speaker 2: That's with that, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay, so rain jobs, I'll figure it out later. Yes. In the first episode Candace trended, people were saying whether or not they miss her. There's people who did miss Candace and said the episode was missing Candace. There's people who said, glad she's gone. We didn't even think about her. What are your thoughts on Candace not returning the season?
Speaker 2: So? I think Candace taking a break right now is perfect timing. She's having a baby. She honestly gets really emotional and she takes this very literal, and I think having a baby is the time for her to be at home nesting, Okay, and that's exactly what she's doing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Do I love Candace?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do I miss her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do I think she crazy and that mouth is lethal? Yeah? But I like it, you know, And I think that that's what made her a really great reality TV star because she is unfiltered and she will the things and we need that. We need somebody to not be scared of the girls right now, you know. And I just think that in Candace brings a lot I think personally. You know, she's an artist. You know how I feel about artists and music the industry. Yeah, so love language.
Speaker 1: So if you had to choose between bringing back Monique Samuels or Candace, why, I don't know. Monique, would you like to? I know? But some people say, I don't know Monique. I saw what she did on the show. I would love for her to come back so I could play with her. But what what would you want?
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm always down for new friends, you know, I'm bringing on all the friends for more, more to have foe with, you know. And I from what I know, and Monique and I do have mutual friends, like in Photomac. I mean, it's not that big. And they have raped about her. They love her, they think she's great. They actually think that the two of us will be really great friends. We just haven't had the opportunity to connect. You know, she's going through a divorce. I'm so busy with my kids. I'm not like out in the scene as I would be if I wasn't getting a divorce, right but if I'm not working, I'm literally home with my babies with my bonnet on. Like, so I'm not into social life right now because I do have a lot going on. But I think that from what I saw, I like her. You know, she was a mother. But there is something about Monique that I did kind of like I was trying to tap into. She has a story, but I don't think we don't know it doing like she didn't want to talk about it. Yeah, I don't like she like and I feel that with her, and I think that the two of us probably will be able to connect on that level. But what I understand is that she's not as transparent as I am. But I do think that anytime someone's been through some things like there's an automatic connection that we probably would have.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about the new cast members. So we have Stacey who's from Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yes, And then we have and so are you from the Dyes?
Speaker 1: And you you used to you would go to the D in the summers.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: So my father, my biological father is from Detroit, wasn't raised by him, But I will go and visit my grandparents and I would spend the summers and I would get my hair braided across the street in the alleyway, and I learned how to play spades.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the Detroit.
Speaker 2: It's a black first little boyfriend was like he lived on the next street over and he used to come over and ride his bike and you know, on the summers and things like that, like middle school. This is pre you guys. Yeah, so I know Detroit is like to me, and what is it? Westfield Mall? They got like a like a real not so nice girl, you're going to.
Speaker 1: This my city. I don't know what ball you're talking about. I like you, I don't.
Speaker 2: Remember Detroy has some place. So I'm like, okay, but it's a lot of fun, it's a lot of character. I definitely can side with Stacey. Stacey opens up about her being from Detroit and how her daughter is not being raised in Detroit. But girl, you need to go ahead and just take a baby and drop her off at Auntie's house for the summers. She'll she'll get to learn her hair.
Speaker 1: You like Stacy.
Speaker 2: I love Stacy. I think Stacy brings a lot At first, I was like, ooh, girl, you scarecrowsy weird looking like she's like weird, you know what I mean. She's quirky, she's weird. She does this like turkey neck thing, but I like thing.
Speaker 1: She's just like like an ostrich Or dress.
Speaker 2: And but I love it and her innocent like little game that she plays. It's cute. It's real cute.
Speaker 1: And again you like her.
Speaker 2: I do like her. I wasn't so sure I like her so much because of all of her weirdness. And I've said these things to her face, like I tell her, Okay, girl, you're weird, but I like it. It's okay to be pretty and weird. Another pretty weird girl. Okay, she's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I think I hope everybody likes her. I really do, But you know, sometimes, you know, happy movie.
Speaker 1: I don't know, so the jury still out in terms of whether or not. You know, listen, I'll say this so far, so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And then we have the other one, Yes, Jazzy, the other one for Jazzy. Forgot that Jazzy is actually my friend. I bring her to the group right because you know, she's very pretty. She's very pretty, she's fabulous, she's you know, she's a wag. Right, So she's actually newly engaged to her fiance, which now plays for Dallas. He was playing for the Chiefs when we met, and now he's at in he's in what is the Dallas Cowboys? Dallas, right, that's in Dallas the Cowboys. Clearly yay, not my league. But she's you know, she's amazing, and she brought her home there and back home, so hopefully you guys get to see more of her. She's spunky, she's witty. I like her crazy though, you know, but she's my friend, so friends, I've known her for almost two years now, okay, but she's also really good friends with Ink's best friend, so yeah, he has a really good there's a his friend listening to d m V. It's a girl and they're really really close. And so I kind of like vouch for her because I feel like anybody's friends with Ink if you like her, I love her because Ink don't play. He don't do no like funny business. Ain't like it when.
Speaker 1: You revealed that he folds Gordon's underwear and.
Speaker 2: Clothes, So I'm glad that just clear this up. Thank you, Carlos, I love you, okay, it's very much so an alpha male, he's a Capricorn, he's type A. I absolutely love all of those quality traits about him because he is a man. You know, he's y'all be talking about my baby's height. But honey, he's like, you.
Speaker 1: Take pictures that way to not have him appear shorter than you photos. No, is that on purpose?
Speaker 2: Well no, it's not on purpose, but we're gonna continue to do it now.
Speaker 1: But you say, ink makes up for his hot and other another area.
Speaker 2: For sure with the same height when sounds so guys, so you know.
Speaker 3: But.
Speaker 2: Okay, but it is. It's blessed, yes, for sure. And I think that where were we talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm distracted too, and I think I did a prayer claw yes, yes, yes, you know we're talking about the fact that they said in Gordon's under Yes.
Speaker 2: Okay, he no, he didn't like it at all at all. He was like, babe, like what now, here's the thing. This, this is what's the game that we were playing with Jamie Mea b Lyon still okay, so me Mia b Lyon On that right because this is what I remember? Okay. So and we talked about it right, So here here's what happened. It was a lot going on with Gordon around off season and we weren't filming, and I was like, oh my gosh, Gordon, like you're stressing me out, Like he was saying at my home. He had his own home, but he wanted to come stay at my home because he didn't want to be alone, you know, like he's going through a lot, like a lot, and so he naturally left stuff at the house and when you know, I just throw it in the laundry, and Ink, you know, was helping fold now. I remember him coming across a couple of Gordon's pieces of clothing. I didn't think it was a big deal. I probably should not have said that about my babes. But also too he he made it very clear. He was like, no, He's like, I didn't fold that man's laundry. I ain't folding that man's laundry. I'm a girl man. And he and I believe him because Ink won't lie like Ink does not lie. So I'm like, I'm sorry, babe, I really thought that maybe you had folded those places of clothing.
Speaker 1: See like you said the alpha mel thing. I think it was a big deal that social media went crazy, and I was like, it's funny.
Speaker 2: I looked it was like he's showing up for the household.
Speaker 1: I really took it as there's a bunch of clothes yours, the kids and Gordon's, and I felt like he was folding everyone's clothes, helping you. I never looked at it that this is Gordon's laundry basket and he picked it up from the General Electric dryer and was folding it like he was Florence on the Jefferson. I didn't. I never took it that.
Speaker 2: Way, and honestly, I didn't think it would I wouldn't have said it if I knew that it would affect He is an alpha male and if he didn't fold his laundry, he ain't his laundry. And he said, and I believe him.
Speaker 1: So so we saw you get kicked out of Gizelle's events.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Listen, I thought that is honey, you know anyway, listen, I loved that episode because I thought the fact that Ashley said be here by eight, and what I loved about the producers following I thought it was super smart. Shout out to the producers. It was super genius for them to have enough camera to follow Karen's event at the same time as Gazelle's. Follow the phone call, follow you guys in the sprinter, and then when you made it back like aight oh four or whatever, right, like actually walking in amount atol four.
Speaker 2: You knew, y'all. We got there at eight, but it takes forever for us to get out the car.
Speaker 1: You know, you got the car.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 2: We were there probably before eight. It just takes us a while because you got to get everybody out, and we got to check our mics, and we got to do we got to do a little bit of extra than the normal. Oh my god, girl, we're here, you know what I mean. So Gazelle, you know, I'm gonna give her. I'm gonna have some compassion for my girl, because I really do like Gazelle, even though she has no compassion for me whatsoever right now, no thing she does, no why. It's a little it's almost alarming that she doesn't have compassion for what I'm going through. It's a little alarming.
Speaker 1: I'm sad you seem a little saddened by it.
Speaker 2: I am saddened by it because I feel like what I'm going through is so unorthodox that and I mean my husband sat up there and said my ex soon to be ex husband sat up there and said what he was going through. He has also said I had been mean to you. He has also said, you know, I Miya has been nothing but supportive to me. He is he decided to, you know, bring out what he's going through. And I feel like because of that, like state your opinion on how you feel and be a good girlfriend and come over and check on my kids. Do you know what I mean? Like, if you're so concerned because we're friends, I've been friends with these girls first years. If you're so concerned, call me, text me, knock on the door, say hey girl, you want to go get ice cream with the kids? Do something. But don't sit there and wait. This is where I this is where I got kanvases back on this one. Don't sit and wait until the cameras come around to be like, oh, I'm concerned about the kids. No you're not, because if you were concerned, like legit, concern about my children being the girlfriend that I had been to you, like when her father passed away, what did I do? I cleared my calendar, the girls and I got a car. We went all the way around Photomac Bethesda in the streets, picked up all the girls, went to her house, picked her up, took her out to dinner, spoiled her, went out for drinks. After we did exactly what she wanted to do. We poured into her because we wanted her to know that she was not alone. What you're going through is hard, So we're here for you, right, That's what friends do. And we did that on our own time, right because we're friends. And for her to like be, oh, I'm concerned about your kids, No, you're not, because if you were, you were come and check on my kids. Right. So, yeah, I'm hurt by it.
Speaker 1: But I'm still not to cut you off. The reason why I wanted to I wanted to have you talk about this. I didn't know this obviously, is because people do sometimes look at you like, oh, she's Finnsors, this wacky character. Right. This is the first time that I'm really seeing you have some emotion when it comes to your friendship with Giselle, and they can't see what I'm seeing right now because obviously I'm close to you. Your eyes are watering up a little bit. They're welling up a bit.
Speaker 2: I don't give that to well no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: Maybe no no no.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying is too man, I'm fine dusty in here, Carl.
Speaker 1: It's dusty. It's dusty. But I think it's good. Listen. A lot of people have questioned the authentic friendships on the show. Right, I had no idea you and Deserve were that close and me hearing what you did for her off camera and real life, in real time, it's so beautiful and I don't think the world knows that. And I now, and I'm being real with you, this is me having a real moment.
Speaker 2: She has shown up for me authentically off camera. Full disclaimer. When Gordon did TMZ, she wanted to throw a whole like emancipation of me, me for me. But you know, in hindsight, I'm like, girl, you were celebrating something because you were excited because I was single, like you, Right, That's what was going on, because I mean, she was so excited to find out that Gordon was like, oh yeah, another single girl, and she was like celebrating. The hindsight, I thought, you know, oh, she's showing up for me. But now I'm like, no, girl, you were celebrating my turmoil. Gag, Okay, no, seriously think about it. Think about it, you know. And so then then I'm like, Okay, this is alarming, but you know, and I'm still I say all that, I'm still going to give her grace because I know, losing the parents really really tough. It is my father's no longer here with me, and I wasn't raised by him, and it's still tough. So I'm going to give her a benefit of the benefit of the doubt because I also know she's a dady's girl, you know what I mean. And she's been used. She's been living her life with someone basically telling her how amazing she is. And now she doesn't have her best friend Robin, and you know, she she a fish out of water and her her kids are gone. You know what she doing? She ain't no man, she you know, like she and her Willie Wonka house like trying to. I feel bad for her, you do, I know, you know, And I have to give her grace because she don't have it together. She's she's really pretty gorgeous. Yeah, you know that was up for debate when I first met her with that was it right when she just pretty face? You know, I don't know. That's up for debate now, so time will tell.
Speaker 1: Okay, because what I was going to say is I now have full understanding on why in the first episode that continue to continue you into the second you had a very emotional reaction to Gizelle questioning that situation. I now, at that time, I'm be real with you, I didn't get it because, like you said, y'all film all day, you don't see everything. I now understand you. You and you were you weren't just crying, you were bohooing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was hard, Now I get it. It was hard. It was hard because you know, there's so much that goes on that doesn't get films, and showing up is like the battle, and that day I was showing up, it was a hard day. So it was just like there was other things that I had going on that when showing up was there. That's all you're gonna get out. So the littlest thing I'm not able to like, I'm just like I was tired. And of course Jacqueline has been with me all day, so she knows, you know, so I don't know it was just one of those days. But I'm still gonna give her grace. I mean, honestly, I shouldn't have even tried to make it to her party, right, But it's about her father, So I'm gonna stay here. The two women who sat there and were questioning whether or not I was protecting my kids had me on a got during world tour crawl on accepting fake awards and raising money for New Foundations because it's a new cause. Like come on now, like give me and you're gonna kick me out and ink it just flooring to town I have. I'm just like take me home. Did you see the way that I'm like, all right, I'm out. I was soone bothered, soone bothered?
Speaker 1: Yeah, maya be lying or may be lying? Still, you were different colored green dress in the promo shoot. Was that accidental or to let these girls know there's a new queen in town?
Speaker 2: That was actually accidental? No, it was you.
Speaker 1: I saw you're that promo ship. I said, so your fans to be a more through the raid drops. They tagged me and said, Carlos, ever since being came on this show, your prediction about her stardom has been factual. They said, Carlos. They call me Carlos Carlos. Mia is a center and the promo, Shoot, you're right, be a one.
Speaker 2: I was like, who sat me here? Like no, So the same thing with the Reunion when I didn't find out that I was sitting next to Andy too. I walked out there, I said, who put me in control? These girls? I don't want that job? And so but I'm like, it is what it is like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know this is me. You're talking, we're talking. When you found out, yes you have first chair, Yes this is me baby. As you found out, yes you have first chair. Yes that's reunion, there's something in your mind goes Mia, this is it. You did bitch work.
Speaker 2: There was there was something that went gosh darn, like this is now It's like it's lonely at the top. Now where I'm going I'm gonna be sending it any sture next, Like.
Speaker 1: We're not going there? Where do I go from here?
Speaker 2: I don't Oh my god, your yeah.
Speaker 1: First season frightens.
Speaker 2: Me because I know what it's like to run organizations, and I'm like, dang, when you get to the top, then what it's lonely up there? And then you gotta work harder to like stay. It's harder to keep an a than to earn an a swear.
Speaker 1: Uh huh. Right, when you saw that you were in the center of the photo shoot, was that another moment where I mean, this is me and you were you kind of like that that?
Speaker 2: Honestly, when I sat down when I walked into that set first all and I saw Karen and I saw my bridesmaids, and I said, I said, well, I do I do? I dos inc gonna show up? Are we getting married today? Karen looks like the mother of the bride and those are my bridesmaids. Seriously, I was like, is this something I need to know?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: And everybody was being over nice to me. No one is talking telling me things. I got things popping up in my dressing room, like gifts and flowers, and I'm like, who are these from? You know? Like I was getting like Bravo was like our whole production team at Bravo was treating me like I'm gold And I'm like, is there something that I'm missing here? Because the dress. Let me tell you about the dress. This is why it will make sense to you. So the dress that I wanted to wear was accustomed to sign gown that unfortunately my back area would not get into because I forgot I had allowed that area to get you know, well, no, no, no, transfer is that what you call it? You took from and I was like, don't let it go to wait, sonny, So we put it over here. Well, I probably should have told the designer that before she made the dress right that I had an extra. No big deal, glad it's here. We so we had to order like off the rack, which I don't like to do, and that's where that dress came in. And so our stylist was like, yo, no, where this one? And I was like, but it's not the color. She says, no, trust me on this one. Where this one? So because all of that happened, and then when I see the set and I see the girls.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's happening?
Speaker 2: But it wasn't. When you look at the photo, you you can't unsee it?
Speaker 1: Can you?
Speaker 2: Can you unsee it? It's like my mama KK is now mama kay?
Speaker 1: You said K's mama kay?
Speaker 3: Hey K.
Speaker 2: Juliana Cultur and kkm.
Speaker 1: Okay me as we wrap things up, because I could talk to you all day long because I.
Speaker 2: Come on, girls, what do you get?
Speaker 1: I'm just obsessed with you? No, Okay, what do you think your future is with Ink? Do you when you and Gordon are officially divorced, is your plan to immediately get engaged or marry Ink? And would would inc move to d C? Or would you move to Atlanta?
Speaker 2: Well that's a loaded question, I think when it comes to Ink, like, we know we have forever, so there's no rush. Do I love him absolutely? Am I in love with him without a doubt? Have I always been in love with him? Yes, He's always been. He's always had my heart. And I'm just so grateful that we're now in a space where we can live authentically and live out loud and we can be together. And I am excited about marrying him and being his first lady, and I am excited about what the future holds as far as DC, Maryland, North Carolina. Don't forget, Houston is actually on the chatterbox of what we want to do next. I think remember I'm Bikosal, Yes I forgot, and I'm syndicated. Baby, my man is now syndicated. He's not a DJ, He's a syndicated radio personality. He's over. He just picked up new markets, so hopefully he'll continue to grow and evolve in that space, which he will because that's just what he does. So well, we are looking to build in Georgia because I feel like it's time and he you know, obviously, I'm not going to move into his home because that was that's a home that he built for his daughter's mother and it's six bedrooms and I want seven plus.
Speaker 1: So would you want would you? Would you have kids with him? Or are you? Are you done?
Speaker 2: So I'm not going to say never, and I do. We have talked about this and wants more children, and I will give that to him if that if that was time, right, But of course we're probably going to go through the process of freezing some eggs soon because you know, my clock is chicken here. It may have talked, but I think it's important that when you're with the man and this is what he wants, like we as women like I want to make my man happy, and I feel like having children will complete our circle. And you know, he has a beautiful baby girl that I consider to be mine and I think she looks more like me than she does him anyways, So she even has my feet, like she has big feet and her mom doesn't have big feet, and either is he and she has big feet. It's like meant to be.
Speaker 1: But do you get along with his child's mother.
Speaker 2: I don't know her, but I do know that she's a phenomenal mother and from like conversations that you know, I've been around, that they've had that there, he's doing a phenomenal job being a good dad. Yeah, yeah, I wouldn't even know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I have to say this, you know, listen, I have the privilege.
Speaker 2: And I can also tell you why I haven't met her if you want me to know, why have you met them? Because she was she's a fan of the show.
Speaker 1: She's a fan of the show.
Speaker 2: Yes, I haven't met her. I have not met her. Let me tell you why. Because he told me. He's like, yeah, I will come home and you'll be on the TV screen. I'm like, you never want to decide to tell her that, Hey, yeah, that's my ex girlfriend. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Is she a fan of yours?
Speaker 2: Probably not anymore so she's team Karen probably probably, Yeah, But I'm not going to say anything bad about her. I have nothing bad to say about her. Other than I know that she's a good.
Speaker 1: Mom and she lives in Atlanta.
Speaker 2: She is in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hmm, you have so much story going on, baby, No, but listen, that's why I have to say this to you, and I really want you to to hear this and know that it's genuine. You are a star. I saw that the moment you walked in to the party. I forgot who party it was. No, it's when doctor Wendy's party.
Speaker 2: Yes, shout. I haven't been back out there since.
Speaker 1: She was as far.
Speaker 2: I love Wendy, but girls, she needs to move closer.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, no, I knew it then, and I have to say and I really, I really want you to know this. Yes, you really have so much potential. Thank you to be as big as you want to be. It's not every day that you see somebody that just has it and you have it.
Speaker 2: Coming from you.
Speaker 1: No, you, and I need you to you. You have it. And people used to read me for filth about you, you giving her too much, you praised her, and then in the last season, I promise you, they all said, fuck he was right, like Carlos was right, and then they they're seeing it now this season.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: You really have a very bright future ahead of you, and not a lot of people have that. You can be on TV and not be a star. You could be on a show for twenty years and not be that girl. I need for you to know you are a motherfucking star and you are that girl, and I am I'm happy to witness you start art, start off as the underdog and emerge as a star. You are. So kudos to you. Whatever you're doing, whether it's praying to God about you know all of this, or you know, stepping on these girls you know and being but whatever you're doing, keep it up. I am so proud of you. I really really am. And this interview has been long overdue, long over Yes the rain johns happen asking and baby you answer, so I thank you. This means the world to me that you said yes, and thank you for cussing me out. And this goes to show y'all can cuss me out and you read me?
Speaker 2: OK?
Speaker 1: Yes that's and I want to say this. I'm in with this. When Mia cussed me out, she was speaking on behalf of the cast, and I want you to know that she didn't do it just for her. She said, I said, who said you? She said, everybody feels this way. I said, well talk about I said, I'm sorry. So I want I want you to know you are a team player. Yes, and you cause people can do this all day long. And you when you called me and we spoke, you spoke on behalf of your cast. I did, and I want them to know you are team player.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you, well, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love you so. Thank you for listening to Reality with the King, Share, comment, follow, and subscribe to Reality with the King. Wherever you get your podcasts, visit Reality withthe King dot com and be sure to follow me at the Carlos King Underscore on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Yes Baby my YouTube channel where you could get all of my visuals, baby, my expressions, Yes, and don't forget Tweet me your thoughts and hot takes about this episode using the hashtag Reality with the King. Reality with the King is a production of Kingdom Reign Entertainment, an executive produced by me, Carlos King, King Dorain Entertainment. Baby