Speaker 1: What's up, Murph?
Speaker 2: All right, so here he is.
Speaker 3: Time all start, two times silver Slugger from ERNOLCSMVP, the whole deal.
Speaker 4: Let's let's talk kidding. KP was excited to bring you on for this, Murph.
Speaker 3: So I'm just going to talk about one of the buzzier topics here so far, but I'm going to get the hitting approach question on it. So the Mets were finally able to snap their long losing skid, a team that you had, you know, some nice history with. What are you seeing from their batters? And the one thing that I'll point to is just nice and simple the fastball. So I was looking this up before yesterday's game. Okay against four seam and two seam going into yesterday three twenty five slug percentage against fastballs, with twenty one points lower than any other team, nineteen point six percent of their misses against heaters. So all those numbers kind of worse in the league, while teams like the Dodgers and Braves excel there. So your thoughts on what you've seen from them, and you know the basics of if teams are challenging you and beating you with a fastball, then what do you do.
Speaker 2: Man, Maybe go look for a curve, you know, but you probably won't get it since they're beating you with fastballs. I saw that they're like last in the league and they're kind of just getting beat in the zone with fastballs, you know, more than the rest of the league is. So it's just a it's such a tough spot because like the way, I just can speak for myself that if I felt like there was an area of the plate that you could throw your best punch to in the zone and I couldn't get there, then I needed to cheat. And so then at the point that I have to cheat to your fastball, now I'm susceptible to your change up, to your curveball, to your sliders because I'm having to sell out and make contact a little bit more out front. And so like that's some of it. I'm wondering as well too, because I haven't been in love with like the Mets batted ball profile, I mean, and it's easy to say when they've lost, you know, twelve in a row. They won last night, but even seeing Sodo get in there, he just shows you a little bit how different he is and that he's been on the shelf for three weeks. First of that drives one to center field. Next to bat hits a bullet to the right fielder, walks, and then a base hit you know through the three four holder right field like one is awesome at playing against the outfielders. I would say even more so playing against the right fielder, although he is strong enough to play against the left fielder, if that makes sense, like the left all right, So I look at it this way. I got to be able to get to second base from home plate, and we kind of saw it with the Mets last night. Bashett hits a double to lead the game off. He ends up touching home plate and scoring. Alvarez drives in Lindor with a double. There's just been I know it's slug and you could even look at it as homers, but it's more like how do I get to second base? Because if I can, I need to hit a double to score a runner from first. And so watching the Mets, it's been strikeouts, pop ups, full ground balls, flies the other way, you know what I mean, Like fly balls that that that's like you don't like first base in my opinion, like that batted ball profile is like you just don't love getting on base, and so I think of it more like the ball that Van Too's won the game with last night. He hits a hand grenade the right field, but he gets it over the infielder's heads, you know what I mean, and plays in front of the right fielder. So like and my career, the way I thought of it is as I moved to the left fielder and my bad at ball profile that way it needed to be lower, and then I would basically what do they call it, kp and cratze. It's almost like that telephone wire, and then I would try to work that now over the second and first baseman to play over the right fielder and right center fielder. And so that's, you know the way. And I think they're misses right now. I'm seeing they're like they're late to the fastball, so they're fouling it off the other way, Whereas I would prefer to see you early in the count, at least until one strike. If you're trying to hit a double, better to play in the pool gap. And if you miss, miss high and foul, you know what I mean, because then you get to hit again, and I think you get a better idea of how to measure the pitcher, if that makes sense. And so I think if it last one, I know I'm talking a lot. You guys get me excited about ball. I texted KP last night at twelve thirty, so I was like, the that's what I say. The Mets can't win the rest of them until they win the first one, so they're off and running. But like I think of it like a par three. If I have water to the left and you know, green to the right and rough and stuff like that, my miss should be right. So the way I thought it was, if I miss this ball, if I'm hitting I'm an imperfect person, I want to make sure I get it over the infielders heads. There's less outfielders and more space to cover, and if I really want to do damage, I'm probably going to need to play in the right center field gap against the right fielder more likely than not, because I'm not a giant. It's like giants get to play against the all outfielder, you know. And so that's been some of it that I've seen. It's like strikeouts, pop ups, pull ground balls, and fly balls. The other way is like it's it's like that's tough living.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how does the entire organization just be late to the fastball? Is there something conversation you see their work on the field. And then my second question is what have you seen with Bobashet specifically that maybe gives you some optimism that he could be turning the corner, because up until this point I would put him in a handful of who I thought was arguably one of the top five best hitters because he can do everything great on baseball field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll probably because the bow win's fresh in my mind right now, is that he's just like the rest of the club. He struggled to hit a double, you know what I mean, And so it just it takes a lot to hit, you know, three singles to get a run. We saw him hit a double last night. Now it was low and so that's not the most conducive to long term success. I think it's like seven percent of ground balls go for extra bases. What I think, like you said, that bow excels at is is even when he's not slugging, which I think he will he's not right now, but when he gets other runners on in front of him, he's so accurate and can use the whole field. When the defense has to shift around to account for the guys on base, it creates more holes for him. Like he's probably one of the best at being able to hit that three four hole, you know what I mean. With the runner on first, it looked like he was trying to shoot it last night and end up skipping it right to the second baseman. I've as far as the fastball, like I'll tell you kp like I would be trying to hit a draw foul, you know what I mean. Like, I'm gonna get here on time. I'm gonna get forward and I'm gonna hook this ball high and pull so that I can feel where the contact point is. Because I think that if I'm willing, if I'm able to get in a position to hit a draw, a nice high drawl over the right fielder's head for a double or a homer as I go to get into contact, if I catch it deep in the zone, you know what I mean, and late barrel it back of the window contact window, those will be the balls that get shot the other way. Does that make sense? Because I'm matching the plane of the pitch, so if I catch it deep, I could shoot it, but if I catch it out front, you kind of like get it up in the air. And for me as a lefty, like I wanted to get it over the first and second basement. I'd like to probably see the Mets take a little bit more shots at that open hole as well too, with their life tanted hitters, Like that's an advantage that we. I don't know how you right handers do it. You guys are on the wrong side of the plate. It's it's good for you. Never understand how you see David Wright like, I just never understand it because like I get to like I want that when that hole opens up, you know, when Baty gets in there, or even Carson Binge as well too, I would be explaining as like, hey, that giant holes open up. If you hit that hole high, it's gonna be a double or a homer, and if you happen to miss and hit it low, we can go first to third. So that's another one.
Speaker 3: There are more than seventy thousand events listed on the sea Geek app So if you're looking to do basically anything this spring or summer, there's one place to go.
Speaker 6: Seakeek has all the concerts baseball games, World Cup tickets. Whatever you need is on seke. Trust me, I'm gonna be hitting some concerts and some festivals this summer. I'm gonna be looking for sek.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to see Aj adding the best tickets he can for concerts and festivals.
Speaker 1: We'll get plenty of pictures there.
Speaker 3: But also when he's looking, what he does is he looks for when he's going to, say an arena for a concert, a green dot meaning he's got a good deal in a good spot.
Speaker 1: That's where Seekeek helps you out.
Speaker 3: With over thirty five million downloads, Seekeek is the number one rated ticketing app, and of course we have the code for the FT network Territory ten for ten percent off your next set of tickets at sea Geek. That's ten percent off any tickets with the promo code Territory one zero. Make sure you click the link in the description to download the app and have the code automatically added to your account so you can use it later.
Speaker 1: Props to see Geek.
Speaker 7: Marv I, I would appreciate if you would never put my name in David Wright's name in the same category, because I know exactly I was definitely a left.
Speaker 2: Handed right down there.
Speaker 8: Take some figures, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I gave up David Wright's last double a home run on a knuckleball, oh two knuckleball in New Hampshire. So yeah, I mean there's connections, but hitting wise, the connections aren't there. I want to go to the Mets team though. You were a guy that played a little bit of first, some third, a lot of second. When I look at some of your stats, you played some of your best games, I mean your best seasons you played majority second base. You have a Mets infield, a Mets team all the way out to Juan Soto who are playing different positions. Yesterday I said that could be maybe going into a little bit of their offensive funk as a team. Do you agree or not agree that changing and learning a new position that you haven't ever played in Boba Schet, Jorge Polonko, Brett Batty. I'm trying to say Viento's barely played first base and that affect your offense.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's. It's it's a lot of responsibility, and I think the one it's probably fallen on the most would be like Baty, because he's bounced around from the outfield and played some first base. Now I think that and Brett would I would say, would agree that he should and feels like you should be swinging the bat better than he is. But it is a lot of responsibility to kind of learn a position at the big league level. Like I couldn't learn left field at the big league level. They kicked me out of there, and then other people would question whether or not I learned any of the positions on the infield either. That's up for debate, but it is difficult to develop that, you know, that skill set at the at the major league level. You know, with first base, you thought it was going to be Poloonco. It doesn't seem like he's really been you know, healthy, at least since the kind of the start of the season, So you almost wonder how much you're going to run him out there since he doesn't have those reps. I do think Baity can do it. Vi Intos has been okay ish over there, and I think that honestly, I'd say Boba Shepp, I think he's done well at third, like I think he's he looks he looks comfortable over there, and he's enough of a veteran player that I don't think it should affect his offense maybe as much as it may take Brett Beadies and getting used to it's not a position changed. But at the same time, like Carson Binge has got putting a lot of responsibility on his plate. Is a rookie you know this season like that, that's a ton of responsibility that he's taken on and been given to be in the lineup at least against right handed hitters, and you know he hopefully is coming out of it. I do like that he continues to run when he gets on base. I think he's six for six stealing bases, and that's like if I'm trying to get to second base, a walk in, a stolen base, a single and a stolen base. He even hit a fielders choice the other night where he stole second and got into scoring position. So it does feel like even though the league probably he probably feels like it's coming at him fast right now, he's still taking his chances to run and do what he can. And he's been defending as well too. But you know, all that to say, I think that Brett Batty has been the one who's been given the most responsibility with how he's been bouncing around almost in that Jeff McNeil role that they had last year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we know how much Kevin Long means to you. And we were just kind of discussing the Phillies struggles, like kind of take us into your relationship with Kevin Long and how.
Speaker 8: You what do you see?
Speaker 5: Do you see the Phillies getting out of this or do you see this as a scenario where he's been around the same people too long and maybe a change needs to be made.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I have it.
Speaker 2: I talked to keV a little bit and I'll shoot him text and I haven't quite got to follow the Phillies as closely. I did see them, I'll probably I did see them the other day when they played Atlanta, and I'll do a quick Atlanta looks formidable. And the reason I'll say that is they've starting pitched well and been able to hold up as some guys coming back from injury. Their offense looks to be, you know, back and healthy. And then I when I saw him play Philly, Bryce was in there as the go ahead run I think his third of that, and then his fourth played appearance, he was the tie in run and Atlanta was able to run two left handers at him. They went bummer and then Lee if I'm not mistaken, And I was like, as soon as I saw that, I go, well, that's that's postseason ball. Like this Atlanta club. They can score, they can stop runs, and they can get the platoon matchup with the other team's best player in the lineup, and so like Atlanta can go. And then I think I heard Scott talk about the left handed pitching that they've struggled against, and that's that's where like you know, Alec Bohme and Triple Tray, which out of Trey hasn't had you know, a poor start of the year, but you know it will be more difficult for Kyle and Bryce. They're not as productive against left handed pitching, which they're gonna get theirs. But if the other and the right handers can kind of set the table for them, put the pitcher in, you know, less favorable positions, opening up poles on the defense, I think that'll help. But a little bit more Honestly, I haven't watched them quite as closely as I have as I have the Mets.
Speaker 7: All right, So what is kay Long saying in situations like this is what is he Yeah, there's certain like tweaks that guys make, but going through slumps like this, this is a guy who's won one with the Yankees, he won with the Nats. He's just like he's gone places. And to me, he's one of the best hitting coaches that I've never had from what I've heard from guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say I know what I would say to him. And most of the stuff I have is stolen from Kevin Long and other people, which is when you're going sideways like this, watch the scoreboard. Pay attention to the scoreboard. It's going to let you know what you need to do, and it can really take a lot of stress off of you. If you've got a runner on second base with nobody out, the name of the game is he has to be touching third base at the end of this at bat, you know what I mean, at the least, and if he's not, it's because you died trying, all right. So if you're afraid that you're a guy that's going to strike out, then maybe before you get to two strikes and the picture puts his weapon on you for the swing and miss, you take a one strike swing to move him over and make sure and hopefully you take a good enough swing to get him over and in. But he's got to get to third base. And it's the same idea with the runner on third in less than two outs. If you're leading an inning off and the picture has been struggling to get strikes one or you know what I mean, or getting deep in the counts and not as accurate today, maybe you take a strike, you know what I mean. It's like the scoreboard will take a massive amount of stress off of the hitter and the players because it tells us what we need to do. If it's the bottom of the eighth inning and the time runs on first base and I'm up to bet, I'm trying to hit a double, so I then where are my doubles? I'm not strong like you Cratzy. I don't have doubles in left center field. I don't. I don't go there. My double's going to be down the right field line, and I've also got that hole open. Now Am I better suited right now? In this position? Do I feel better about picking a fastball to hit a double or breaking ball to hit a double? It depends on the hitter. Like if you think you got a better chance of hitting a breaking ball for a double, go look for a breaking ball. You know what I mean. If you think it's a fastball, go look for a fastball. If you miss early in the count, you know, to get one strike, miss high and foul because I get to hit again. And so I think the scoreboard and the situation of the game, if you could just get intimately involved in an into that, it'll take all the stress and the decision making, honestly a lot of it out of your hands. And just like, what am I going to do in this situation? What is the game asking me to do?
Speaker 5: Merph We all know how difficult it could be to play in New York, and there's no secret they lost twelve in a row. Does it help a little bit that the Phillies haven't been any good? Does it take a little pressure off them? Or bands are still ready to write?
Speaker 2: I think that it's been good for Philly that the Mets haven't played so well, because I didn't, you know, I didn't realize it was seven in a row until yesterday. I think I was watching FT and then they lost again last night, and.
Speaker 9: So I think it's good that nobody looks to be not multiple teams are kind of running away with the division or extending that lead.
Speaker 2: It's just it's been Atlanta so far. At the same time, you got to get to win in some ball games, and so the Mets won one last night and they'll get a chance to win a series this evening. But you know, when you go and lose for two weeks straight, like that kind of belongs to you now, like that is like, that's that's that's stick to your soul, you know what I mean, like lose twelve straight ball games. But the beauty of our game is you have an opportunity if to go, you know, you won a ball game last night, and then I think you got to try to change kind of the equation or how you're thinking about it today. Isn't you know, let's you know, let's win, let's go what you know twelve? You know, two and twelve, it's can we win a series? Can we win a series? And Minnesota gets out of here and then we bring in the Rockies and then the Nats come in, which I'm heading up to do the Nats series at the end of this home stand, so I've been trying to follow them pretty closely because this is this is like this is the season in my opinion, and I kind of equated it to this. I got my Jaguars head on is like I think it was two years ago the Jaguars went to play Buffalo on a Monday night game. We were like one in three. I think it was like it felt like one of those must win games, and we went there and got our teeth kicked in by Josh Allen, like just beat us. We didn't even make it the second quarter. But the rest of the season we played okay ish, you know, middle of the pack. So when you got to the of the year, is like the defensive stats looked okay, the offensive stats looked okay. But when you look at the season, in my opinion, when it was when the moments were really there, you didn't make the plays and so the season was over in the first you know, quarter of it. And so right now, if you're the Mets, you don't you don't want to let this keep going. You want to try to build some momentum off of last night because these are the moments right now, which really stinks that you know, Lindor went loud last night, like that's that's that's tough.
Speaker 3: Support for today's episode comes from Square, and they've got big news. During squar's biannual Releases event, they launched a wave of innovative new tools to help local businesses run faster, smarter, and more profitably.
Speaker 1: Square is awesome.
Speaker 3: Around Orlando, where AJ and I live, we go to the farmers' markets around town. I go to the one near Lake Iola.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. I use Square to pay with my phone. I get the receipt right away.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 6: And so many businesses, not just small businesses, uses. So many restaurants and businesses I walk into, not only in Orlando, but all over the country have these. Just use your credit card, pops out, or receipt emails.
Speaker 8: It right to you.
Speaker 6: It's so fast, it's so efficient, it's so hassle free. It's one of the great things that you have going.
Speaker 3: Square launched its most powerful tools yet, designed to give local businesses a competitive edge without the complexity. If you're ready to sell smarter, run faster and stress less right now, you can get up to two hundred dollars off Square hardware at Square dot com, slash go, slash foul, that's Square dot com slash go slash f o u L run your business smarter with square get started today.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna hit.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna hit something that's going really well. And you were done in the big leagues at thirty four, thirty five.
Speaker 2: Thirty five, But I did go back and play in the bushes at thirty eight. Don't forget you.
Speaker 8: You joined me in Triple A. You tried, you tried. I get that my thing.
Speaker 2: Independent league first.
Speaker 8: Dude, that's that's the real bushes. That's a real bush.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you were you were grinding. The kids were young, the kids were young. It was it was time to take a break. You needed, you need to be a way for naps. But my question is Mike Trout what he's doing out in LA. Do you feel like it's a blip on the radar? But you can't explain this in without using You can't say the word injury in any of your explanation of what Mike Trout is going to do the rest of the year. Because you watch baseball, you see you know the highlights of his swings. Do you think it's a resurgence or do you think this is what Mike Trout's going to be able to do for X amount of years going forward.
Speaker 2: All right, So I'm gonna I'm gonna skirt your question and not say injury, but I'm gonna kind of when Mike is available, he's productive, full stop, like he's Roger Hornsby. I look at his ops plus for his career is like one seventy, Like that's Roger Hornsby territory. And we don't see stuff like that. So when Mike is available, he's productive, he looks, he looks great, like he just he he looks great to me. And he's always walked, which I have, I hopefully a healthy envy of people who can walk, because I never could do it. I just didn't have it in me. And so I think that raises his floor so much because he's always going to have that ability to get the first base, which like David Wright was able to. I watched him, like David would go out there and I would know he wouldn't be feeling great, but he'd go one for three with a double in a walk and touch home played at least once, you know what I mean. It's like I don't I'm out here, I don't walk at all. I got to get two hits a night to survive. That's like, you can't, that's you don't. You can't live that way. It's hard, that's hard to live that way. And so, yeah, Mike has been He's I love tuning into him. He's one of my absolute favorites to watch. I mean him Sodo Aaron Judge, like, these guys are a special show. Hey, special players.
Speaker 8: You're on You're on a show with two other dudes that didn't walk either. So yeah, good, you're a good company.
Speaker 2: We were just a suggestion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, secrets, our secrets here, our secrets, save our secrets. Safe you're swinging is a safe, safe place to be. You just mentioned him. A lot's been brought up about the Otani rule. Do you feel like it's fair that the Dodgers get an extra pitcher based on the fact that Otani's rule is not really eligible?
Speaker 8: Nobody's really nobody else. Nobody else can do this.
Speaker 7: You have it, nobody can do nobody can do it at his level, but nobody can even qualify, So essentially it is only the rules.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a nice bit of a cheat code to be able to carry the extra pitcher, and it makes the cheat code because show. He goes out there with he goes six shutout innings last night, Like, this guy's in a tree. It's unreal. This guy is in a tree. I was, what do you I mean, I'm asking a question with a question. I'm I'm more maybe upset or would want to have a talk about when he pitches and comes out of the game. I think he should come out of the DH spot as well too. I don't think you should get to stay in the game.
Speaker 8: See, I'm that's.
Speaker 2: I would probably take them both, to be honest with you, I think it Like listening to Craig Council, I thought he made a reasonable argument. It was interesting. D Rs. Dave Roberts response was just like a little bit of boo boo. But hey, when you're the world chance two times you get to you get to pick right and then and the Dodgers and Andrew Friedman the way they handle show, hey and use that to their advantage. They're only they're playing by the rules that are set for everyone else, and so it doesn't bother me. I do think that it's Craig is like, is there a discussion that needs to be had here? I but I think that when he comes out of the game pitching. I think he should come out of that. He shouldn't be able to continue to d H And then I'd probably say I'm probably closer to Leana with counsel that he he should count as a pitcher.
Speaker 5: Murph, you've checked out more comedy at.
Speaker 2: All and homers every night see up to five.
Speaker 5: He's also touching first base. I think he's got twenty four walks on the year.
Speaker 2: What's his punch, Sorry, I'm putting you on there a lot.
Speaker 8: It's like thirty thirty eight for it. There's a lot a punch in the game too.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty swing for some of them.
Speaker 5: But there was talks about him coming over and maybe not getting the money. Everyone thought he They were trying to predict that he couldn't catch up to the major league fastball. I think he's proven a lot of people wrong right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you're gonna slug like this and walk that. Just the walk. The walk is a single, you know, the walk to me is a single. So if you're able to do it, I think as he learns the league and understands it, and also he's got this guys, hopefully he starts pulling that strikeout rate down a little bit because I think of it this way. Each each time you're able to put the ball and play, we see what you do with it, you know, And so the more opportunities you give yourself a chance to do it, maybe it's not a home run every time, maybe it's a double, or maybe it's just a bullet to drive someone in. And I haven't watched him closely enough, but hopefully he's changing his coach with the situation because a runner on second with two outs, I'm more likely to try to hit one low the other way? Does that make sense? Especially if I get to two strikes, Like my bailout is going to be shooting through the five to six soul because there's only going to be one defender over there in the modern game, because they're going to be playing shortstop up the middle, first and second basement are going to be playing to take away the pool ground ball. So if I'm gonna miss low, I got to miss the other way in order in order to have success long term. You know, runner on first again, you could take your shot to hit a double. So I would say, what this success he's having, he's probably his approach is hopefully changing with the situation.
Speaker 8: Where's that line?
Speaker 7: Where's that line between dingers and strikeouts and not as many dingers and less strikeouts.
Speaker 8: Where's that line?
Speaker 9: What is that?
Speaker 2: It's a situation like it like we're down three and I got two guys on I'm taking a shot at least one, probably take two. If I don't think that you can strike me out, I'll take some version of three shots at it. At least it hit a double, all right?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 2: If you got a weapon for me with two strikes, then I'll give something up. If we get that far and work a little lower the other way and kind of over the second basement's head to the pool side. But first and second, no strikes and one strike. If I'm the tying run like later, I'm trying to touch them all and if I happen to not too hopefully it's a double. And if I do miss, I can always miss foul love that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's good stuff, you know me. I'm just sitting learning about hitting here with these three.
Speaker 2: This is good.
Speaker 4: Murphy're the mat really.
Speaker 8: One of us, one of us, one of us was a good hitter on here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you guys ask me questions about it. I like to hear your questions.
Speaker 2: Kathpk new was up. I was those I was looking I love finger, I was looking at bumpy stole. What twenty five bags in fifteen? Like we got to get to second base? Christy Maddy he syonce said, it's the most important ninety feet in baseball. You can feel in a game when a runner gets in scoring position, Cratsey is the catcher. The whole thing changes the way you call the game. Like you because one base hit to score a run is different than having to hit a double, and so it's just completely different. So if you can figure out how to get to second base, you could play this game for a while. I didn't run a ton. I ran a little bit one year. I was able for a bit to hit a double. And then as I was hopefully learning the league and hitting enough doubles to get more at bats, I run into Kevin Long and Pat rosslers like, hey, why don't you try to hit a home at a right center. I was like, all right, that sounds like fun. And I happened to crack one or two, you know, early in it, and have some success, and I was like, you know what, it's way more fun to play against the right fielder than it is a short stuff. I kind of dig this action. I'm gonna start doing this more. I'lmost see if I could play against the right fielder instead of the third baseman. Yeah, it worked.
Speaker 4: I mean the one other quick example on this stolen base front.
Speaker 3: I mean, no one thought of Juan Soto as a Steed speed demon, and then last year he's walking and it's like, cool, that's a double.
Speaker 2: That's a double.
Speaker 4: That's double.
Speaker 3: Happened many many times, surprisingly, which which was cool. I like the way he added that speed component to his game. We'll see if he does it now coming off the calf injury.
Speaker 4: Murphy' the man. Great catching up, dude. We always love having you on y'all.
Speaker 2: Thank you, fellows, good ball talk y'all. Got a buck show. Walter coming on too. He's a tree. Yeah, and Pat two and Pat.
Speaker 3: This is an episode that Murph will go besides the Murph Park because he was just on it. You're he's listening later in the car, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Bird, your loins get him with Jonathan Jacksonville Florida as well too. He's a nine oh four fellow, not even he's not live here now, but have a blast.
Speaker 8: We got he's in a sip. He's in the simp.
Speaker 7: Jacksonville now, Jacksonville Jaguar fans, everybody out there. Murph did not play one snap, even though he said we lost to Josh Allen.
Speaker 4: We not play ticket holders.
Speaker 2: So what you're talking about, you go watch out. I'm n d up running on the field. Crats he making a tackle. You're not careful. This is we nine oh four is in the bloodstream. At your age, you would break. I am sorry, I would break. You have to shovel me off. They had to shovel me off of Albuquerque. They'd definitely have to shove me off of football field. Murp, thank you dude. Yeah, stay healthy for us. Please all right, Kellys, I'm go. And that was a treat.