Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision. All right, hey guys, welcome to another episode of horrible decisions. I'm your girl, Mandy b aka her. God damn it, I'm just her. I just got a shirt from she and that says really her. Yeah, and is y'all and am so it can't be her and her bitch? No, bitch, who is you? Bitch? I miss her?
Speaker 2: Okay, hey y'all, I'm weazy, we I'm hungover a bit. As you see the title of this episode, Yes, it happened again again and I'm just.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna hold you. Twenty twenty four is on a roll with the folks. Baby, bro, he's not enough, have you.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because this morning they texted us and he was like, yeah, I would do that again, and I'm like yeah, and he was like you all.
Speaker 1: Comed out, Like why are you acting like y'all want to do this? And I was like, I just it's a lot of energy.
Speaker 2: And when you're like really trying to protect a relationship, doing really nasty, crazy kinky shit with other people.
Speaker 1: Becomes a lot. Yeah, because she take a break from it, but she took a break was a while ago. Oh yeah, and this is a new force anyway, you want to start off like casual though, Yeah, okay, it's not good right. I thought that night he was gonna go. No, the summer's coming to an end.
Speaker 2: I feel like we should talk a little bit about I don't know, you talk about it maybe on ig or whatever, but like and Patreon, but we should talk about you getting ready to move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm I'm leaving. It's crazy, you're off listen, bitch, no, bitch, I'm gonna be rocking this New York ship. You gonna see me in motherfucker atl Like, Oh, but I'm still wrapping the fucking Bronx. And I'm not even in the Bronx anymore, you know what I mean. I'm in and I see. I'm I'm a little nervous to move, especially because, uh, I'm not looking forward to dating in Atlanta. Jesus Jesus cross. But I'm I'm a little nervous. I've been not looking forward to dating in Atlanta because Atlanta the fucking the stats. Girl, it's like ten women to one man. Like niggas. These niggas still don't know how to be honest. That they have multiple women, they don't know how to like. Look, I'm like, they don't know how to share. All of us women clearly sign up to share. I'm really just looking forward to going there to have a closet. Litle people are like, why are you moving? And I'm like, bitch, because I want a closet. I make too much money not to have a closet. Well, I'm looking for no It's crazy though, Like in New York looking for two beds and I was like, okay, we tour again next year. We have our book dropping next year. I don't be home. I don't be home so much. People are shocked when they see me. I said, y'all know, I least because people are going to visit you if I'm getting a three or four bedroom, because that's what, bitch, I can do that. In Atlanta, when I was looking for a two bedroom here, they were starting in fifty three, and I'm like, bro, not paying fifty three for a closet when I'm not even gonna be there for what Mandy is looking for I mean, or what I'm like, bitch, it was starting at fifty three. Well, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: I was thinking about buying in New York because my man's in real estate, so he's constantly trying to push me to buy, even Obay owned his property, So you know, everybody wants I feel like y'all can relate to this. People that are listening in their thirties, or they may have good credit, or they're recently graduated. This to me, actually isn't necessarily you have a money thing more than it is something happens in your life that's a milestone, and everybody makes you feel.
Speaker 1: Like you need to buy something or have a baby. It's this like, I don't know what the fuck that shit is.
Speaker 2: Constantly when I tell people that don't own property, they either one judge me for it or two are in confusion, like, well I thought you had money.
Speaker 1: The only So there's there's the thing with that. A. We're in our thirties now, so the conversations are a little bit different, they're a little bit more mature. But the only thing that gets me off of that anger A. Of course I don't want marriage, I don't want kids. So when we get into the well, what does your future then look like monetarily if I don't own property. I'm really big with the fact that my four oh one k is over six figures. I have my m one account for investments, and I do have a savings account that is to purchase soon. Now everyone that's talking about real estate right now also understands, Bitch, these motherfucking uh interest rates are ridiculous.
Speaker 2: I'm just not gonna be pushed anymore neither. And I feel like people are trying to push me. And I don't give a fuck how you feel about me not owning real estate. I own four businesses.
Speaker 1: Fuck you. I literally also.
Speaker 2: Mandy Noah, I was looking to purchase and I said, okay, I need one fifty. That's a New York minimum, right, you gotta put down twenty percent of fucking I don't know anyway. I invested that into another business I'm about to start. To me, that is more fitting for my life right now, I am not pressed about buying property.
Speaker 1: Bro. I have a fucking two bedroom in the Lower east Side that's over a thousand square feet. Fucking glass windows. I mean, I guess everyone has a glass window, but that I was about to say, what else windows? Those with big ass lost windows?
Speaker 2: And I only paid four grand and I'm not leaving and you could think that's high.
Speaker 1: I don't know where you live, but I know bitches in Texas paying thirty six for two, so fuck you. I'm not going. Yeah, no, I agree. I think it's interesting too to be in the space that I'm in, looking to potentially by wanting a bigger home. And when people question me, I'm just like mich I only have a cat. That's it, so just me and body. I just be like and then I ain't even got really niggas to be coming over because I really don't be liking it. That's a whole another thing that we'll get into, or y'all are probably sick of me talking about it. I'm like my dating spear right now. Also, knowing that I'm leaving is weird because knowing that I was dating intentionally and would like somebody, I'm now in limbo to where do I talk to someone in Atlanta or do I talk to someone here? But knowing that I leave, do I want a long term relationship?
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel, though, like your dating history has been too local anyway.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that matters. I mean, my ex, the only nigga I actually got with, was local. I'm just saying though, like, yeah, besides him, but I really don't know if it. I mean, I realized that that's what I would like, is someone local, but then knowing again, I won't be home that much next year because of you know, us working. I don't know. I'm just in I'm in limbo right now. I'm in limbo with what I want romantically. I will say I thought I had a bigger idea on it, but with work, so many chapters ending and us opening new chapters and meet opening new chapters both professionally and personally, I'm just like, even if I go on a date and they'd be like, well, what are you looking for, I'm gonna be like, Nigga, I don't know, And I'm like in a phase where I'm annoyed that bitch, I don't know. And I think so many people when they're dating don't know how to acknowledge that though they're pursuing romantic relationlationships, they don't know how to really sit with themselves and realize that you don't really know what you want. So I'm trying to decide whether I want to keep entertaining niggause I'm not really interested. I think you don't know. I feel you're talking about the person. I really don't think.
Speaker 2: For example, I've said a lot, I've heard this notion that when a man is like, oh, why would you date a man? And me and you have actually both said this on this pot, why would you date a man that's not looking for a girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I don't think niggas know until they know. Bro Well, no, I don't think women always know.
Speaker 2: Agree, But i't like, I don't think that you can say an ultimate like I'm not looking for anything, because when you meet somebody that is irreplaceable, you're like, oh, yeah, shit, I do want this type of lover. I do want this relationship. My man said something to me like, I know you were coming this fast, but I knew I would have this.
Speaker 1: But I didn't think you would come now.
Speaker 2: I kind of just thought I was just going to have his bachelor life and kind of vibe ab out. I did not know you would come to me this quick, but I knew it would happen. He was like, so I would say I don't want this. I'm thinking I'd have to stop my life.
Speaker 1: And a lot of no. Then he met you, and now y'all just keep having porcels basically pretty much.
Speaker 2: But anyway, No, I think really like people assume that when a relationship comes, life changes, and life should only elevate in a relationship. But that's why I think a lot of men in particular are like, Ooh, I'm not ready for something serious. And I'm not talking about fucking other people actually, okay, I'm talking about just lifestyle changes, catering to someone else, thinking that someone's gonna be naggy, Like we think of all these bad things when we think about commitment or being tied down when it can be amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't perpetuate this sometimes too. I mean I just even talked about this in therapy, and Baby, I just want to like a nigga past two weeks, yeah, Like that's literally where I've been at. I've been super throw, like super super throw, like who is about to be bait? If y'all listen on the Patreon, I talked about a nigga. I gave him a nickname already and never think trouble d. I thought he was about to be my primary and baby, eight days later, I was like, what do you do? Just not text me enough? And then we went from like facetiming to then I was like, I don't really want to face timing that much anymore. And then I literally just got uninterested. But that's where I feel like it's the out of sight, out of mind because he lives in Dallas, so it was like, it's a commitment to for us to travel. Yes, say no, but you and I.
Speaker 2: Could have You even said it when you were excited about him, like, oh, Dallas, I can read it.
Speaker 1: I was talking about my miles. I got points. But then I literally got not say it too deep, But can I say something what.
Speaker 2: I recently thought about a dude that I used to have sex with that didn't live.
Speaker 1: In the area, right, Okay? And I was like, what kind of kept me to fucking him? Right?
Speaker 2: Because the sex was great? I was like, oh, we had something else. I just got off the phone with him a few hours ago. That's what I thought about it. So we were talking about work and just things were interested in and whatever. Right, I'm like, oh, that's what kept me connected to him. It wasn't just a good day bit.
Speaker 1: We had another thing there. So that's what. We had an amazing sex, No, we had an amazing sex, but we had a great connection over the Jacksonville gangs. Oh my god, Juliofulio and Young Ain't that's nothing, But that's what I'm saying. Baby, we was thrown. I was on the YouTube every day watching what the fuck happening with the Julio folio case. Goddamn it is he alive? Is he dead? He?
Speaker 4: He?
Speaker 1: Like? Oh? I literally don't. Why are you shaking your head? Wolf? I was? I was when I said I was invested nigga, I was sending him the updates like ooh that and killed another nigga. Goddamn, you notice my homestake Jacksonville. Baby, I was in it. And then I guess ready for Atlanta? Now, I ain't gonna shut up, no bitch, this is Jacksonville. She's ready for its land. No, so ready. So we got like really connected and invested. Then the Tan of God girl got shot. Like so then I just started like, oh my god, these rappers are really wrapping their lives. And so we got into really like talking hip hop and these murders with a hip hop. He had me going back to watch looking at the Chicago gangs. So wait, what made you say that? Now he's it over now? Yeah? Because then they stopped really posting as much on the Julio folio. Okay, so maybe we ain't have nothing. I got a homegirl. They used to brave Krishan rock here, we ain't. So we go to the same nail salon. Right, we ain't got none to talk about it? Well, yeah, cause them niggas locked up. Well I don't know where it is. No one is still locked up now. He need to get out. But didn't Krishan get locked up to So she went to court and they locked her up for a warrant. Yeah, she locked up too. That's why it's been quiet for the boy. Come back ruthless two. That's not she put her too back in. That's what my shout out to shake. That's what she calls anything y'all want. I don't want. That's another thing. I think. I also backed away from him. Who other guy? Sorry, So y'all if you go to to Patreon, subscribe now it's patreon dot com backslash Horror Decisions. His nickname he got coined Triple d Uh Dallas Demon Dick. And I realized that I think the dick was so good. I was like, you know what, I don't even want these problems, brou it was so good, bro Like, it was just too good. It was too good. I kind of see how bitches be wanting a fucking another niggas another bitch man because he's single.
Speaker 2: I swear to god, Mandy, I just had a thought of my head when you were like it was so good on a one.
Speaker 1: Way and I showed you the video here and I showed you what he looked like, and he was like, bitch that you with all these dreadheads. Oh, I thought you made a video of him with his dick out of him. You know I ain't got damn, But I look at that, babe. Wait, I might have let me see his dick. I might have it's on my phone charging. I might have a video of his dick. Yeah, pull it out. We could take a break. I'm might. I'll talk. I might. No, no, no, no, I'll show you. I'll show you that I want to see because I might. I might, because I might be on stepchat. He one of those week we've been on a stepchat where it disappeared. Bro, Well, try I'm not doing that. You're not gonna see it. The dick that I'm over now, bitch. Another ships Vanilla shit, happiness Okay, oh not happiness. So I think we talked.
Speaker 2: About this once before, but this is another article that actually has the same kind of answer. How often do the happiest couples have sex? Guesses anyone in the room once, I'm on once of my happy couples. Well, happy couples be.
Speaker 1: Like a week, ain't it? I said once a month? Wolf go, I would say three times a week happy, that's happy.
Speaker 2: Wow says that the average adult currently enjoys sex fifty fourth times a year, which boils down to a round once a week, once a week. This is less sex by about nine per year compared to a study in the nineties. In the nineties, people were having more sex to make them happier, and they surveyed thirty thousand Americans over the last forty years for different projects. And then answer has been like changing a little bit. I think I know why. In the nineties niggas could be pro ers.
Speaker 1: Ladies want to say work there we go, so don't do that, dope, booby. I feel like in the nineties you had more of free time. No, the patriarchy was more upheld, where men showed up and could afford the rent because runts were cheaper. What do just gotta do with getting fucked for? Because bitch, when we both work in bitches is higher alright, right, you know what I mean? Like the women have to work now, men have to work now. So and I ain't gonna hold you with the people work at Hybrid. People don't even realize because they're not even commuting to work anymore. They're working more. They're working longer hours because now they're working from home because it's just tired, maybe looking at screens all day, the I is switching, they drinking.
Speaker 2: You have to sometimes prioritize making time for sex, Like I'm thinking people that live together and shit like that, because if you don't that closeness, there's like even when we were just talking about the other day with chemicals being released and shit like that, like.
Speaker 1: You fucking need that shit.
Speaker 2: I have you ever kind of been angry as someone are annoyed you had sex and you're like, ooh, this was I remember how much I needed you or just body. It's the simple thing like a hug with a person and oxytocin release.
Speaker 1: That shit is really real. Sexual healing is so real. Literally, I hadn't had sex, but what if you met at the nikad like sometimes like that sex helps them. Yeah, but when you live with a person, I can imagine like more things turning you off, like that you put it on the seat or you.
Speaker 2: Like because you're not sexualizing them in those moments, and you need to start having sex so you can remember, like you're not my fucking roommate, like I fuck with you.
Speaker 1: Sure this little thing pissed me off.
Speaker 2: So I hadn't had sex because remember I was watching a kid my homegirl kids. So went out this weekend and obviously the kid is there. So when my man is with me, I'm like, bro, we can't fuck about this kid is here, Like this is trash. I had already been gone a week. Last night was the first time we reconnected with sex, and I was literally thinking right before I went to sleep, like I hate how much sex means to the closeness of this relationship. How he's already someone that pours into me a lot, Like I actually don't need to say I love you after every phone call.
Speaker 1: I'm not one of those people. And he is really encouraging all of that.
Speaker 2: Sure great, not saying I don't love it, but oof, when we're together is very intense sexually, and it scared me because I wondered, like, holy shit, like what if I couldn't have this, what if it was too long distance for a while, what if I'm traveling too much? This is such a tight knit bond and so intense from this sex. But I tried to look at it the other way and knowing that, hey, like, at least our sex is dis great.
Speaker 1: Well also, I mean, I guess you're you're bicoastal. But to me, that's what I realized was the unhealthiness or why I kind of don't want long distance. Because when I was in Dallas bro in between him rolling blunts, I was bending over and getting fucked like I was like okay, like while he was as a new shit no, but even while he was on the but this this is any new shit no. But this is anytime the person is not local and I have to go and see crazy. We're fucking like crazy, and I don't want that type of dynamic. Like we literally within two and a half days we fucked probably eight times, and two of the times was with a threesome. I told him and bye, a bitch over, I want threesome and it happened, and I was just like, I don't like that dynamic either. True, that too much in a short period of time, and then now I don't see you for a month Like that just also doesn't feel conducive to actually growing real feelings or you know, there's from because then it's when are we getting to know each other? Yeah, because we I'm here for thirty eight hours. Maybe I need.
Speaker 2: To put some market And also to be real, I've definitely had relationships where the sex was the only thing that was really amazing, and what was kind of crazy was like I can always remember this one guy we ran away together, Remember the dinner, not like we had nothing to say, but we just didn't even really care to talk that much. It's not like we were bored, but like you ever been out to eat with a homegirl and you can't shut the fuck up?
Speaker 1: Yes, I don't. I don't get like that with men. I can.
Speaker 2: I can get like that where I'm like so it depends on me. It's that type of date where the waitress comes, You're like, damn, we didn't know whatder the food. That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't, you don't have that bitch? I don't be dating these niggas. I swear, I know it's really bad. You don't have when's that stay? Even to dinner with a man, a sex worker that I ended up with a you just invited hit before I thought no, we met for dinner, oh in Miami, in Miami, like that was that's the last date I went on, which that was April, bitch, I don't but I don't like dates. I don't like the what you literally said you want niggas to I would like him with niggas. I like, I don't be liking these niggas. I'm trying to figure it out way so people have sex literally stressed right now, That's what I'm saying. Like the dating aspect of bitch. I don't give a fuck your favorite color. I don't care about the cuts not. That is the day you're literally sitting here asking niggas about ship that you don't give a funk about. I don't want a man to see here and ask me questions. You don't give the talk about different things on dates. I think you need to talk about things like That's what I'm like. This nigga talking about jo I can't like that.
Speaker 2: Was cool but no, awesome real ship. That's one that's actually like conspiracy. If that becomes a thing on a date. Cool, No, it wasn't conspiracy. He really like, I mean you right, Okay, don't call it give us a breakdown because you're talking about the dude, Like now, I need to feel like we need to finish this thought.
Speaker 1: We don't have to, y'all could google. No, don't want to give us the smart no no, no, no first holiday in I got that, but I need we ain't gonna speak on gang ship here. I just said I liked it. I'm not getting involved and being like an act. Lemis. You're doing what Twitter just give us. Okay. Basically, y'all, I don't like even to add this to hip hop, but basically hip hop lyrics really be hip hop lyrics. So these two gangs at k A K t A they be going add it in Jacksonville and basically they be laying bodies out r I P. You know, present hopes and prayers to those families because those are real lives taken out here in these streets. And then these niggas went on rap songs and started calling out the body's names and they was recording music videos laying on the graves of the niggas they killed and shit. So nigga, they kept killing people and it got crazy music videos laying on grads, laying on the graves, like having the photos from the from the news channel of the three people while they was alive, like yeah, and killed them like girl crazy in the video in the music video sitting to the murder oh calling them out by names. There was like a nigga baby. I didn't even gonna start naming the names. But there's a lot of niggas that got laid out. So basically and mind you killed them. The first three shot up, shot up the car. Three of them killed. The one guy, younging Ace, survived. He went back, so he saw who did He went back and shot up a car with four niggas. Only Julio Fulio died. The other three survived.
Speaker 2: So it's nice to dude who put it's my birthday, come to the hotel.
Speaker 1: That's the one who died, Yes, okay in Tampa, And it's just it's just really like I love housewives, but that shit is like once a week. This shit was like updating on the daily, but like on some reality TV shit. So who was the girl that died? I saw it. Not always she died. The girlfriend died because they said no, no, my friends set them up. Okay, wait, not the girlfriend. I was gonna say the ten, the god or whatever. Yeah. I saw one video of her basically with a grave in the bag. So that so that's a complicated one, because that's a complicated one because for all us about the case, well, for that one, she was defending herself. He abused her, and she was defending herself and shot him, but in fear of her life to sell her mixtape. Literally the cover art of her thing was smoking. It was like smoking on these niggas or whatever, and so it was a picture of him as a blunt, but she literally smoked him shot. So it's like that's complicated because she well she told the family, but he was abusive. So it's like, ooh, I'm kind of I don't know what to do here, but damn, he already took his life. I know she didn't have to do all the extra shit because you didn't need to kill a nigga. Don't know how crazy he was going, I mean, and that's the thing, that's why we do not condone domestic violence or if you are in fear of your life. This lead at the same time, ain't shit updating and Mandy's board. No, I ain't gonna hold you. And that's why I ain't interested in the six gott don't do. I love that song too. Why in w Mellie and he has to beat the case? He beat the case. That's a whole nother one. God Baby, I just want.
Speaker 2: To tell y'all what's funny about the whole conversation is Mandy's favorite rapper is j Cole.
Speaker 1: This is the same person. You don't This is the same person, but in your defense, that's Randy is a thing. Shout out to answer that.
Speaker 2: And I went to the Roots Picnic because on a Saturday lineup. Shout out to Nandy from essays we went together, bitch, we go to the Roots Picnic. All I want to see is Gunna and Andre three thousand. I love Gunna, so my nigga's laughing and like.
Speaker 1: Real quick on that, I just want to can I just talk to the audience real quick. Not that you should be in there for long, however, fellas jell has done wonders for some of you, and maybe Gunna is one of those examples that just a little bit of time in jail can really get your body right and turn you into a new nigga that makes you really sexy for everyone once you get out. Like I also just saw look Gnnna. Gunn Is almost given Clone, Gucci Man given Clone. They a little bit of time, do a little bit, they look good. And so it's so funny because I just saw another video that said where more of the men that look like Method Man, they're in jail. We're just waiting for them to get out. But oh love after lock up brou one of my homegirls right now talking to a nigga in jail. She just admitted it to me. I said, bitch, no offense. You are bicoastal and you need to tell me the choke grown asked is date the nigga in jail. She's like the time he was setting her money. Bitch, how he got money to send on her trap jail? No getting the fuck out of here. Yeah, I would feel bad asking a nigga in jail to send me. He doesn't ask for it, You just be I'm about to take care of you. Will he be sending her the ramen packs. What type of what type of coins is he sending her?
Speaker 2: It's in the four figures And you're wait, we were just talking about something gonna je oh hundred three thousand gunners. So I get there right on hype a. Man, It's like, this is really fucking weird. But this kind of does explain you a little bit.
Speaker 1: You are a little bit of like a whole said treat fucking hood beach track one hundred and three thousand with the flu right. You ain't even get the speaker box, get there below set times, same time. No very confusion for me, that Betty confusion.
Speaker 4: But on me.
Speaker 1: You know why they did that?
Speaker 2: Talk to the director of the programming she said, Well, she's laughing out ran into her somewhere else.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you do that, you put are and God at the same time, she laughed. She goes girl because the same people don't want to see the niggas. I agree only you. Well, I understand you might have been toured, but nobody else was. Jill Scott for the same time, you think people have trouble figuring it out. So let's do our hoard drive. What is your hoard drive today? Is it a tip on a fourth sooom before we get to this. So I was actually going to recommend this as a confidence booster. Oh.
Speaker 2: So I was recording an ad for something.
Speaker 1: I can't remember what it was, and uh, I want.
Speaker 2: I like, it's really difficult for me to make fake ship really when you walk in the room and get in the bed whatever. So I was recording it and I let it go for like ten minutes and I was just bored. And then I don't know what happened, and I just started masturbating.
Speaker 1: You know, okay, why no the video went It was like a thirty minute.
Speaker 2: I just set off an old camera, my old phone. So when I'm going through the shit, I was like, oh my god, me playing my pussy. This is so crazy. When I tell you, I was looking at my own body and I had it was such a confidence booster. I felt so beautiful. I loved hearing my voice. I loved seeing myself. So then after that, I made a real one of me masturbating, just me to the camera. Didn't send it to anyone. I'm telling you, I don't know what this does for body worship to yourself, but there's something about it, and they say you should masturbate in the mirror.
Speaker 1: I've heard that many times.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you something about the videotaping yourself and looking at the camera. It's like you're almost like learning how to seduce and you get to see it like it was hot. And then I'd be thinking I'm ugly when I come Oh I'm not. I just think I am. The only thing that was ugly was like, Ah, that's awful. I can't believe you still even sound like that. Well, I came in front of three people last night and nobody had a problem.
Speaker 1: Hmmm.
Speaker 2: So anyway, time, so let's get into it. Stop me and Manigo what a fool. So you know we're open to fucking other people. And we we have been saying this thing that we are very strong with manifesting things very intensely. We have another number that we constantly see when we're away from each other.
Speaker 1: I know some of y'all think is bullshit. Whatever, bitch, and do don't worry aboudy ahead since you like really like we'll talk about something and it happens like we'll start manifesting it together. Something Why only manifested win in the lotto, then I'll talk about lotto. But we talk about happiness.
Speaker 2: Okay, we like we'll fuck each other and talk about like how we're gonna have an amazing home and an amazing light together, like we be doing a shually, be bitch. He'd be in them goods. He'd be like, look at me, We're gonna look like this. We're gonna live like that, Like we really like in visioning it, bro for real, And we manifested one thing already and I don't even want to say it, but literally he was like, yo, everything we say like this is too powerful.
Speaker 1: Right, So we have been talking the witches. Maybe that's crazy. That don't kill you. No, Okay, he crazy though he loved me. You see how Jada Javal was When we were in the car recently we had some crazy blood place shit happened. Okay, That's when I knew we gotta get some way. He loved me, not the blood shit, like you just want to be to them. Let's get to the fourthsome okay, whatever, get wait till the darting part is part of it.
Speaker 2: So we've been talking about ideal scenarios for dating a woman now as someone that was in the trouple Scissors and I great scenario mainly because her and I had this connection. Truth be told, I'd known her since I was young, right in Orlando. So there's already this trust there for him and I. With other women, I'm like, yo, at this particular point, I'm very sensitive from old Bay.
Speaker 1: He just had a very sneaky attitude.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of fun with him, you know, And like I said to you the other day, when we hung up the town, I was like, it wasn't like he was this mean guy.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a bad relationship. I just didn't really see that. That wasn't it for me.
Speaker 2: So I learned a lot of things through that. And one of the things that I learned is that I need way more time for trust. It's got to build, right. It's not a started one hundred thing for me. It's got to go up. So at this current moment, I am only comfortable with having sex with a woman together only and not separate as far as that one person. If he has some hoes that he wants to fuck while I'm away in La or wherever, I'm okay with that. That's a separate relationship. But for some reason, I can't fuck a girl with him and then he fucks with her also after me, Oh agreed, but I said to him, I really would like to get there. I would love if I had a connection with a girl where like they linked up and I missed it. Scissors and Beard Bay did that and it was really fun. They would text me photos and it wasn't a jealousy. It was a genuine compersion of feeling happy and excited about it. Can't wait to see y'all together. So we've talked about how much I can handle right now right and I was like, yo, but I really want some pussy. I really want to be out there. Like there's something about like I'm just kind of craving it. I want this intimacy. I want this, I want this, I want this. He was like, you're gonna get it. We don't need a fucking app. We can go outside and do this shit. I don't know why you think we need app, but you did.
Speaker 1: Get on half. But hold on, okay, because you did get on half.
Speaker 2: So we go to mister purple. Okay, I got my fro out. I'm out of braids. Which also, even though I feel sexy with it, it's still a little bit of a leap for me to just be out and wearing it. Girl comes up to me, who wasn't that cute and was like are you Is this your partner? I was like yeah, oh see you guys are together and I'm like yeah. She's like, are you open? And because I'm not attracted her, I'm like why, I'm eh. She's like, my homegirl over there really wants to talk to you. Her homegirl comes over latina shit and had it all over. She was a tattoo artist, big titties, super sexy. I would say, your body shaped, just big boobs, nice hips like I was like, ooh, comes over and basically was talking about like yeah, I would be down to date to both of you. All right, So Shane's number with her. This whole thing happens, and when we're going downstairs, she's like do you see what I'm saying? Like when we want something, we get it, Like you want to get on this app and you really want to fucking meet somebody, Like let's fucking do it right, Like stop thinking that this shit is gonna end up weird. We're talking about how it's gonna work out and whatever. Let's go get on the app booth swiping.
Speaker 1: I know, lize mad white hose on the app, no shape. I know there's some white listeners. It is aggressively white on dating apps sometimes and for me it's a lot. And then there's also the thing the better are you rich? You bet it mpeut a premium and say African American Latina you could, you can, but like I just kind of want to see whatever. Okay. I didn't even want to filter just black because I thought like, well, we get a little exotic white hole. That is not an exotic white hole. You have a spicy white hole. For example, talking to a girl right now, she just moves up from the phone. She's a a pill mitch is shes a spicy white hole. She gonna mark other so you just gotta pull others. She probably ain't gona mark. Swiping party is the fun gag of it anyway. So swipe this girl. We're swiping fast like niggas. Boom boom boom. Match with this shorty mixed girl.
Speaker 2: Not saying that's not necessarily tighte, but just want to describe what she looks like, curly hair, cute.
Speaker 1: The photo we swiped was her outside. I'll pull it up. I saw it. Oh yeah, but I'm just saying to show you what I saw. And so, long story short, her profile is a couple. Well we saw her face, we did not see the nigga at first. Uh huh.
Speaker 2: But their picture was kind of like our picture. He is a picture licking me, are sticking?
Speaker 1: Are we doing this? Like the Horriblealizen shit?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: We rode a wedding and they have a picture with their tongues out. Our photos are on vacation in the Jungles. Their photos on vacation in the Jungles. So I'm looking at him once we match her, and I'm like, well, maybe her and I will just fuck and we have boyfriends, but maybe it's not that serious, Like maybe we're not gonna it's not gonna be a foursome thing, or we're not into swapping.
Speaker 1: He's like yeah, like I'm not trying to have your fucking up the nigga. Like this is weird.
Speaker 2: No, just see whatever you want, Mats. We're like ten fifteen girls. She was just the one that was interesting, right, and again, like minded people, when you see travel literally on their profile, they split their time between New York and another country.
Speaker 1: Bitch, get to the fourth zome. I'm telling the story. But girl, we got it. We all the time. Goddamn get to the date, bitch, this is all go fuck about it me and in the juggle on their profile app get god damn looking and sticken. No, he's thirty more minutes of the pock, bitch. I'm gonna tell my story how I want. Go ahead, shit, you see how this hurw in around? Okay, go you doing what I did to you in the unicorn thing? No, no, no, at least just let you get mad time. But it didn't really go anywhere. I'm trying to get somewhere, so basically, and I know everybody else is like, I wish maybe was shut the fuck up for you too. So we're connecting on some girl shit. We're still not talking about the couple, okay, and everything is very surface.
Speaker 2: No one's addressing the fact that it's a man and a man on the profile. So she finally I'm finally saying it. I'm like, listen, we're not really trying to swap, but I feel like y'all are flying, so I want to match with y'all because y'all seem like you're into the same shit.
Speaker 1: So I don't know what this is. She's like, well, I was hoping you were just going to say you wanted to join us. Let me talk to him. I come back from LA. We decided to go on a date.
Speaker 2: We were gonna do Record Room, but it's too loud, so we ended up going to Westlight, which is in Brooklyn. It's at be not the wife, he said, the wife, No, it's not the wife, William Dale.
Speaker 1: Thank you. So we get there and mind you.
Speaker 2: Before we arrive, me and my man are sitting on the couch at home and I'm getting dressed, he getting.
Speaker 1: Dressed, and he's like, I'm like, can we talk about boundaries? So he's laughing.
Speaker 2: I'm like, please, I want to talk about it. He's like, okay, what do you want? I was like, I really want what you want. And I know that sounds simpy, but genuinely, I don't want to do things that would make you feel uncomfortable. So let me know what you would want. Heth He says, do you want to fuck another niggad? I don't know how to answer this question. No, I don't want to fuck another nigga, but I would.
Speaker 1: Did you say that but I would? That's the answer. How do you say it. How do you say it? So I don't say that, Mandy. Okay, I say, you're not honest in the moment, because that's not I don't want to So that been honesty. That's about communication. So you look good. He looked good. That's what I said. I said, bitch, you better go on that day with both of them.
Speaker 2: So anyway, basically, I'm like, I don't want to fucking another niggas I said. I said, in an ideal world, I would want to fuck her, and y'all are like fucking us. But something about that feels weird because like, shouldn't we all be doing something. I was like, but tell me what you're down for. He's like, I'm down for that scenario, he says, but also know things can get caught up in the heat in a moment, I said, okay.
Speaker 1: In the heat, in the hot summer, tell me what you can handle. Okay.
Speaker 2: To my surprise, my man says, I can't handle you kissing her sucking his dick, but if you fuck him, I can handle that.
Speaker 1: He said.
Speaker 2: It is not a kissing is a hard no, okay, and suck, but but he could penetrate your blissy.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, niggas don't make sense. I actually kind of get it, but I want to know wolf you got to my Does that make sense to I mean because I've heard this before. Actually, yeah, me too. No, I don't make no system. Well it don't you? But you wouldn't open your relationship like you don't want your partner if you don't want to open it. But if you had not, if you had to, no, really can you?
Speaker 3: I mean I feel the same way about all of it, to be honest with you, you know what I mean, Like the way he felt about I get the logic, like the kissing and the second day, I get that.
Speaker 1: But I just feel that way about all of it. It's like he said all the holes, but also it's this whole scenario of what's gonna happen? Right, So I'm like he said hard no for sucking dick. I feel like kissing. Once we got into it, I was like, I feel like, if I kissed this nigga, you wouldn't be mad. But anyway, I ain't gonna touch my boundaries and I didn't even want to kiss maybe okay, wait kissing on them? Mout what did you like kiss his forehead or such a script going like, but what did you kill that nigga in the eye last night? And his nigga was right there. So anyway, we had this conversation. We get in the car. We see a tall skin do, not dark skan, brown skin do and a light skinn bitch. She's like, oh shit, is that damn So now we're sitting here driving, were like, going low, that's crazy. I was like, what the hell she got on? Let me, let me, let's go on right, trying to figure the shit out. And I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're getting an elevator going up to West Light. I'm like freaking out. Now I'm like I want to turn around.
Speaker 1: What the fuck do we get ourselves into?
Speaker 2: And mind you, she told a joke to me in the chat, like yo, three days in and now we fucking swingers with the fun and it's like it's true. You're really like, how did I get here? I know I eat pussy, but I don't want to start a fighting with my man. What if this nigga's weird and he's like trying to fuck me whatever? Boom So the waitress or the hostess, I'm like, hey, we're here for her name t whatever. She's like, oh, oh, yes, they told me about you guys. Okay, so they're upstairs.
Speaker 1: Maybe they just said our friends are coming. We're upstairs. Look at you you Oh this bitch had a conversation. How dy've to have a My brain is gone. We get up the.
Speaker 2: Stairs, they're turned around. I almost feel like they did it on purpose. They're turned around backs facing us.
Speaker 1: So me and him were walking out. My heart's racing. I'm like, so I just tapped them.
Speaker 2: And because I'm not really good with uncomfortable situations, and I'm goofy my first words out of an office?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? Or the three people? Hey, you did not say that. You did not say that we're the three Samat people. Bitid y'all not exchange names? Wait what I'm not joking? A MG? Can I ask you you guys meet a couple on a dating app? Is this in a group chat that you guys are all in? Now? When me and her were talking, they never spoke. Oh, only you and her were talking by initials. Y'all couldn't introduce yourself. But so then we're introducing ourself. And I don't know why I said the three Savat people I'm t I'm Jay, I'm g. I'm like, what the hell, that's what No, that's what it was on the app.
Speaker 2: Do you want say their real names? And then she says, oh, you're so pretty, and I said the same to her. It's funny because when I hugged him, I was like, oh.
Speaker 1: Hey, I don't know. I didn't know. I was like, I don't want to, you know. And uh So the dudes go to the bar, they get us a drink. Her and I are talking, and also small talk when you know why you're meeting is so nerve wrecking, right, And so basically her and I are like, that's a great night. The meat was great, and I'm just like, oh my god, my god, I got a good drunk. We get downstairs, and of course, because my niggas just gotta fucking start to shut up, we get the drinks on the table. Everyone's talking about New York boom. So whose idea was this?
Speaker 2: That's what he says, and she says, it's my idea. They're engaged, they've been together two years. She says, my idea. When I first met him, I was all about nominogamy, and that's the goal. Nomenogamy and da da da da, and she was like, but it never happened. I didn't really crave another dude. I don't want another man. And so now we're just opening it up. She said, but we were looking for a woman. I'm like, okay, true, So how did we all get here because that's what we was looking for. So we're laughing about it, and I think it's the fact that they were just that attractive. Yeah, they're very attractive, So the other girls weren't really you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It was like, okay, so why she was so attractive? You're like, yeah, I guess, well, I have addict to it. Then, Yo, me and him actually talking about this kind of added to the situation. And I'll just not in a gay way, I'll just describe it lator so long story short, I said, Yo, we were over here figuring out our boundaries, like what the fuck's gonna happen? And so the dude, who was in the military or something he said.
Speaker 2: And as an athlete, literally was like and which I appreciated so much. And I was telling Mandy I wanted to share this on Horrible because we think of masculinity sometimes as voice as dominance as confidence to show that he was unwavering but still say it confidently was amazing. He literally was like, Yo, I don't know my boundaries yet. I don't know them, he says, So y'all are like a step ahead of us, because I just don't know. He's like, I know I love her, I know we're down for a woman. I just don't know, and I'm trying to figure it out. So I said, well, let me start with what ours are. I said, we kind of figured out that kissing would be a boundary, and he's listening intently, and he's just like, yeah, I think I need to figure it out.
Speaker 1: I'm figuring it out as I go. From me his answer, I assume nothing was happening tonight, okay, or last night is actually when it happened. So I guess based on how we were sitting.
Speaker 2: My man's talking to her, and I'm talking to him because he's sitting next to me, so we're just across the table.
Speaker 1: We just kind of separate.
Speaker 2: Me and dude are like vibe in talking whatever feels real homeboy ish, but he's fine, right, and they seem the same way. And one thing that I heard each time, which kind of made it really cool. He mentioned something about work and was like, that's why I love her. She's very encouraging to me. And I heard my man say the same. Oh, like yeah, she's great. You know, I'm introverted.
Speaker 1: He's this. So around eleven thirty comes last call. He's like, yo, you guys want no like smoke.
Speaker 2: Girl couldn't want to go in the car and get a little high like and then we go somewhere else and we're like, okay, So her and I go to the bathroom anywhere on some homegirl shit now and I'm like, you guys are great, you guys are fine. I just don't know what's happening. I don't know what's happening right now. She's like, oh my, got me too, And he's like, you know what you need to I'm like, I just don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know what this is. She's like, I'm down for whatever. I don't know what's going on. I'm not trying to No one knows what to do. No one's ever done it. So we're all learning as we're going. Okay, so we get in the car, we get we smoke. We go to Benbay in Brooklyn, shout out to Ayana Heaven.
Speaker 2: She's a DJ. She does a lot of lovers rock in old school reggae. I don't know my man's in the I need to tell somebody what's going on.
Speaker 1: I very radly.
Speaker 2: I don't even know her phone number. Okay, I see her, I go right up. I'm like, oh my god, I'm on this date.
Speaker 1: It's a four time. I don't know what the fuck's going on. This bitch took up the DJ headphones damn near a pos music. She's like, oh my god, what's going I'm invested in the Okay, So that's him. That's where I'm like, I just need I need someone to talk to me. I don't know. I don't know what to do. She's like, okay, okay, okay, okay, mind you, the song is coming to an end. I was like, girl, play something else, okay, all right, ud okay, So tell me what happened. Okay. So it's her. So it's this and like really, she's like, bitch, what are you gonna do? I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: So we all start dancing. Me and her are dancing. Her dude kind of pushes us off to dance and touch each other, and then they're talking, my man and her man and they're having one of those conbos where it looks Manda man, oh oh, these niggas is talking about our pussies right now. And then finally my man pulls me to the corner. He's like, how are you feeling.
Speaker 1: I'm like I'm good. He goes, no, how are you feeling? I was like I don't know, and he's like, are you attracted to her?
Speaker 2: I'm like yeah. He's like cool. Are you open and going to their place? Or you do not want to do it? I was like, yeah, I'm open to it. He was like, yeah, but you're not.
Speaker 1: Are you open to it? And you know I am that type of person. I'm a people.
Speaker 2: Pleasers, So I need you to ask me twice. I was like, yeah, I'm ready. We get to We're in the car. We're going to their place.
Speaker 1: They're driving.
Speaker 2: We're driving, girl, we got eleven minutes to get there. I'm fucking sweating, bitch.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, my pussy probably fucking steak, because you know when you like, no, it's summertime. Nigga. Bro, you had fuck so many people straight out the club. Now you nervous. Is it because there was a dick handle, puss and eight the club bru It's hot as fuck. I'm in a sweaty ass goddamn spot in Brooklyn. Okay. I'm like, oh wait, did you have the tutu one girl? Anyway, but I can see how yours. It was like, shorts aren't oh okay? Oh no, okay.
Speaker 2: We get to their place for like five minutes behind we get upstairs. We're doing the fucking place nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, which also adds to the vibes. So we get up there and it's funny because we're in the elevator. He said, I love you baby.
Speaker 1: We get in there. He ain't got no shirt on, he's in shorts, but he's home. Okay, she's in the same clothes. They're smoking.
Speaker 2: I see a bottle of tequila unopened, and when I saw that, I thought to myself, okay, they were ready for they were ready to host.
Speaker 1: So they told us they grow mushrooms. Uh. They told us this on the date. I'm like, oh, where, He's like, actually, it's in one of the bedrooms. They go in the bedroom and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Okay, you guys are drug people, And I actually said that a lot. I'm like, we're at the Druggy house. Your guys got the liquor, the weed, they're.
Speaker 1: Playing Kate Trenada. Just that isn't it? Do you were ready for this? So again, my man's talking to her. I'm talking to her, dude. It's a vibe.
Speaker 2: And then suddenly we all take a shot and he's like, she gets great massages.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's how I used to start to shot off too. It's the massage for the game night. So pull out the uhno or the hands? Which one I thought?
Speaker 2: Okay, I thought based on what me and my nigga talked about and what I think him and dude talked about. Is there her and ever on each other pussy go down and go crazy and they.
Speaker 1: Were gonna watch and chilly no not even touch like they their attitudes. First of all, I need a cool last nigga. That dude is a cool last nigga. When you know what a cool lass nigga, they don't have the finish this for real, when you're with.
Speaker 2: A cool lass nigga that ain't selfish and crazy, thing like, they can really watch, enjoy and sit back. That's what I mean about cool, like there's no hyperess to I gotta get mine too, And that attitude from both of them set the tone for the night. He didn't feel like he super wanted to fuck me. My man didn't super want to fuck her. They were more interested in their girls getting off.
Speaker 1: And in this way that was just so like whatever is whatever, The pressure was so off of their nut that I think her and I were more.
Speaker 2: Open to the situation. I hadn't experienced that before. Generally in a threesome, a man is super ready to get theirs. Both of them did not have it.
Speaker 1: He wasn't creepy. My man isn't creepy. There wasn't this energy of like, what's gonna happen with us? What about us? Are we gonna? Are you gonna suck my dick at some point? This is don't like the word creepy being used for that, only because I think it's one of the those things where you talk to your partner. I don't think it's an uncool thing or creepy thing.
Speaker 2: Well creepy in this as like its wandersation was and matching was about each other. Okay, so the creeping on someone is when you know, these two girls just want to fuck each other.
Speaker 1: I guess this. There was no talking about to be like, maybe Josie had something right, Like a part of me if if a man is in the room while I'm eating pussy, a part of me might just want to look over and see a dick.
Speaker 2: I really like the visuals that. That's the thing that Mandy. You have to remember. These two dudes talked about how they don't know what they want yet let's just make this about them this.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, it's about me though. I want to see a dick, yes, but that is also what you want these another dick in the room for these dudes, maybe they'll be Do you know if they talked about that or did you actually want about with your partner?
Speaker 2: The only thing that we were sure about was that me and her wanted to fuck. Keep in mind, they are still not sure what they can handle.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm asking you this only because you share that you and your partner went to a sex club together and where you felt a little bit uncomfortable, not only running into the fan, but with all the people watching. He was able to perform while other men may or may not have been watching, or may or may not have their dicks pulled out. So I'm asking you, then, has it been a conversation where you know your man doesn't care if a dick is pulled out or not within a being pulled out more than it's like, this is an intimate space. Okay, I think that's where it's it.
Speaker 2: It's not a sex club, right, We're in some other else like, but I do think there is a cool ass nigga attitude.
Speaker 1: That needs to happen in through some situations.
Speaker 2: He just can't rush it right, the rushing of it, the performance of it for the woman. Like, I agree, it very much felt like her fiance wanted her to get her nut and that he wanted to see her fuck with a bitch insane.
Speaker 1: So we start, they start massaging her. Dude's smoking.
Speaker 2: I don't know what my niggas do. I think he's having a drink. We're fully naked now, and for some reason, my man takes his clothes. He's in boxers, but the dude got no shirt on, and so I look at him because he took his clothes off. He's like, why are you getting in the bed or outside clothes? So he's sitting on the bed.
Speaker 1: The dude says, she's on top of me to him, it's okay, you can touch, and for some reason that broke this barrier of like, now it's about to go down once my man starts. I'm listening to her him smack her ass while she's like eating my pussy. So now I feel a hand on a titty and I'm like, oh no, don't keep my house closes because maybe it ain't my nigga because he didn't say you could do it, d D. And I'm like, is he feeling a way?
Speaker 2: So I actually had to relax because all I could think of is he gave you permission, but did you give me in permission?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: So finally her and I are going at it. Now he'scissoring and her man's saying like, yo, I've never seen this before.
Speaker 1: I've never watched this.
Speaker 2: I'm having her get on top of me, and now they're both touching us like literally just hands, no one touching pussy.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that was.
Speaker 2: An unspoken thing like okay because of the boundary conversation and they both had his men, maybe I can't touch this bitch is pussy, But like it was the most respectful I've ever seen two niggas be to each other, because like, from the corner of my eye, I kept looking every time that nig rabb about titty.
Speaker 1: He kind of was just like, hey, is.
Speaker 2: This very soft touching, very caressing. But when it got rough, they only got rough with their own girl. Okay, he started choking her, calling her a good girl. My man's in my fucking face like, yeah, you like that shit. But like the nigga's hand is on me, but it's not like he's choking me. So I'm like, oh, they're really testing this. So finally, like when is the dick gonna come out?
Speaker 1: Like, is the tick gonna come out? What's gonna happen? Right? So she starts giving me head and talking. I'm so audio that like that shit can make me come. So my man starts telling me how good I look while this is happening, right, and how he knows I like it, how I like being watched. He's saying it to me, her head between my legs. I'm looking at him smack this bitch's ass, and he's touching my titty. I think he had my feet. Her man had my feet, like near his neck.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yo, I felt like so subbed out that I fucking came and they could hear me about the orgasm. So everybody's like catering to me in this moment.
Speaker 1: Bruh. I was like, whoa, it was such a good orgasm. I literally got up and said I'm ready to go now. I'm thank you. Why the selfish just jumped out, bro, And so they're laughing about it, and I'm like, oh my god, I was like, right after I came, I just realized I'm with three of the people. I'm so sorry, Like this is freaking weird, Like no, lie, like that's how like deep in I got it. And so my man goes to the bathroom and I'm like, so she starts sucking her man's dick. I'm like, oh my god, I'm not about to come back. And she got a dick in her mouth and she ain't have a dick in her mouth in the beginning. And now youven think I was fucking this big and dig too. My brain was going crazy. So I started sucking his dick.
Speaker 2: She's sucking his dick, and we're just next to each other right while she's sucking his dick, I wanted to start eating her pussy.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now we got this fucking head train going. So she suck at her.
Speaker 2: Man's dig like this, I'm eating pussy, my man eating my pussy from the back. So me and this dude aren't touching or kissing, right but grat So if I took a break from me in her pussy, then Nigga got down there in her pussy. So now we're like almost taking turns on the clip, but we're not doing it together because that's the boundary.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, because you might end up kissing each other while you.
Speaker 2: Because didn't feel unnatural at whatever. It was just like I would start. I got up for a second, then he went back down rhythm.
Speaker 1: It was fire, and so my man was telling me after he was like, oh, that was the shit that got me when you was eating pussy with your ass and air like that shit was getting me. And so it just started to get Oh he wanted to fuck me, He's like, yo, but I felt like it wasn't fucking it.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know if sex was too much and another person's bed, right, So they were really figuring it out, and then I think they just both couldn't really get it up for a second because it was a little nerve wrecking bandy. I'm not even joking. My homegirl asked me this morning, what did his dick look like? I don't even know.
Speaker 1: I was, you don't even know if it's be I heard a little, but I yeah, I think it was. I think what All the time, I couldn't, I wasn't didn't even look.
Speaker 2: And so then I said to my man this morning, I'm like, did you look at her? Because I didn't look at him in the eye. He was like, I don't think she looked at me either. He's like I was touching her. She was receiving and touches, like I don't even know if we looked at each other. Like, I don't think I looked at him. I looked at his body.
Speaker 1: But that was also my own like how is this gonna go? So her and I are still going out of hair, pussy fucking swapping spit.
Speaker 2: They're small, They're still doing their thing. We take a break for a second, and her dude was like, wow, like I know my bad, Like I'm figuring my badi'u.
Speaker 1: This shit is really surprising. He was saying this on naked God, I'm laughing, and my man is like, no, for real.
Speaker 2: He's like, I've had thoughts about sletting her out with somebody, but like I would never do it, but like it's just a fantasy thing in my head. He's like, but now I'm feeling this energy and how it could happen maybe, And so we get out in the living room and we start talking about it and how it wasn't that awkward, and herd the dude is saying, like, I didn't know what I could handle until it gradually got there, and seeing this go down made me realize the thing I liked seeing. My man told me he was like, when he touched you, I didn't feel anything at all. I didn't feel jealous. So that's when I knew maybe I could take it up a notch. But he said that the other factor of it was, he said, there was so much girly energy there with y'all two he wasn't really in my brain. He's like, y'all were like really making a show. So if there was just another dude, me and you, there's no fucking way. He's like, but the fact that they had their own energy and we had our own work couples. I could handle it, and so he's like, because yeah, my brain started going nastier places. I'm like like what and he was like, you know, like they was fucking maybe you know, I came or and he came.
Speaker 1: And then she's licking it up like he's like, I started seeing where it could we go? And uh literally we're like all.
Speaker 2: Cleaning up and both of them are like, we gotta do this again. I'm like, what's the step number five gona be? And everybody's laughing because we don't know, right, and he literally was saying. The fiance was like, yeah, like this is new, Like I haven't done this, y'all haven't done this. Like figuring this out was dope. And she texted me I was gonna ask if you talk to her today? Yeah, I said that was hot. She was like masturbation content as fuck?
Speaker 1: What is she right? Oh? By the way, she told me she listens to Horriball right before we foxed No, don't you fucking another fan? She says she listened in college and Horse Supporter or listen can't wait to see you guys again. He said this night really helped him to expand his boundaries. And he is so happy.
Speaker 2: And honestly, something that we were talking about this morning was like the comfortability of what the fuck just happened, Like only happened from us communicating, and it only happened from the communication with them, and the fact that I think nobody was pressed for sex. Yeah, just letting the night take you without figuring out what has to be defined is really good. And honestly not saying they were like bros or whatever, but I think when two men kind of respect each other because we were joking, right, he was like, yo, she was mad fun, but like he was dope too, so it almost added to them as a couple. Okay, He's like, I'm not saying she was whatever, but they kind of complimented each other in a way where I was like, oh, this is fun. I am seeing why this works, the fact that they're both attractive. He was like, it's not like I want it a man, but I don't want you fucking some lame nigga. Like but oh yeah, my man said he still feel like I got fucked by another nigg last night.
Speaker 1: He's like, right, when I saw a hit on it City, I was like, you were dead, and so you plan to do it again. We planned to link with them again. Would you try a different couple or are you going to take your time with this? No, likeing to a sex club this weekend. I don't want to say which one yet, but it's a new one for me. And I literally said to my man, I was like, I just want to watch you fuck another bitch. I'm fucked out. I don't know if I can do look out.
Speaker 2: I think it was such a special instance because he was that attractive and they were that dope, right, and it's past the physical for me. And she said it too, She's like, if y'all were just attractive and not vibe, I couldn't do this, okay, Like, when you have something, you have to still vibe with the with the person you have to report.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for hey, like I could report them really quickly. You like Jay Electronica, Me too? Type shit. Oh no, it's you like TEKEI like KEI fuck like ge Electronic is a little bit. I don't know. He just mentioned he liked.
Speaker 2: It was in my brain, but anyway, No, I do think you need to have some kind of thing there, and I think for two men to get there, for anyone listening where your man may be a little I think it does kind of take a special type of man to open up. They were both really confident men, so that also helped. Like, you know, these dudes get bitches, right, and I think that kind of hard. Yeah, they both got a bitch.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know what I'm saying, Okay, you could have a bitch and not get bitches. Bro. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think they also maybe we're so about our pleasure. I really believe that. Like that, Like seeing that also showed me how much my last relationship was about his pleasure.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I also liked that she said that she was the ethically no monogamous one. And when it comes to swinging or threesomes or dealing with women at all, I like to know that both women actively like eating pussy or like doing what needs to be done, and not one person is just sitting there to get the pleasure. Oh girl, my mom's was in her face. He was like, I have pussy taste, and then he talking to her, I know that shit tastes.
Speaker 4: Good and like, yeah, you know your pussy baby. Oh god that she was really like the dirty talk was next level. And they're both very dominant so that was kind of hot because even when her man was calling her a good girl, shit, it's getting me off. And then my man talking to me like it was really fucking hot and now, oh girl.
Speaker 1: We got home.
Speaker 2: He literally said to me the next day, he was like, Yo, you're pussy. Ain't never been that way, and now I feel like you're really a homosexual, because how that's crazy that shit happened that after sex and you know this is true, after any play with other people.
Speaker 1: It's like, no, I was really good and I cannot believe I'm here now. Not that you can't believe you here, this is your arena. I wasn't out here swinging like that. Man. No, you're not a swinger bitch. I was going to sex clubs and swinging together with just women. We never got full on swat, sure, Dan, I mean we definitely attempted and tried, but it didn't happen, like and he didn't want to be in the room. It was just it ain't happened, and I would have loved for it to happen. I would have loved for us to like have another man, but like I wanted that.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna definitely end up fucking this dude, and I think he's definitely a fucking her girl, But I don't know if it'll even be the next time.
Speaker 1: I think, well not, y'all got a couple. As a couple, I like would like to hang out with him again also as well.
Speaker 2: But no, the reason I think it's gonna happen is because your brain only gets kink here and kink here.
Speaker 1: Would you not invite them to the sex club that y'all are going to this weekend?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Like did it because I could really get my plust one, that's how expensive it is. Okay, But the reason that I didn't is because that apartment. Have them buy tickets, just invite them.
Speaker 1: No, I actually think our dynamic is okay as it is. We want to keep it in the apartment.
Speaker 2: Because then it would be less about the sex club and more about entertaining this couple.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, no, each other? Like, would they want to go out and do their thing? I think that's the thing though, Like, and maybe because I've been a chaperone at so many sex clubs, like with couples and friends and others, like, it's actually really easy to separate, go do your own thing and link up later. I'm not saying that it can't happen, but I wondered if we would all feel like we have to. Oh, I'm telling you no, maybe we wouldn't. Like it's especially if this is your first time and their first time. You're both can explore and y'all can meet back later at the bar or something like a lot of times the sex club and me and my ex used to go with couples. We've gone with as many as two or three other couples, and we all find our own spaces on the bed. We don't feel like we need to entertain each other, and we catch up when it's Shreman drink time or something like. But you know what I mean, like you don't have to go. And it was the people that we just did this thing with. Y's fine, but this could be a new if they're looking to open I would just say, this could be something to where the next time y'all are together, this could be something to talk about. This could be something to add to the dynamic.
Speaker 2: Like just literally, I Sugg saying in the car and I just wanted y'all to know HI, how much I love you before we got out of here. I wanted to go home. He was just kind of like, I don't know. He was starting to look on the picture too that I can't really see.
Speaker 1: Her face like that. I don't know. They might be whack. We just you know, when you're down playing it. I was like, listen, if anything, I'm filming tomorrow with Mandy, this should just be a good story.
Speaker 2: It's just gonna be a good story. I'm just gonna get the content. I actually don't approach situations like that, oh bitch, I do.
Speaker 1: I do for research purposes. I'm actually about to start invoice in the business, especially when it don't pan out for nothing worth a goddamn like the last time I went so yeah, that's my storage for three minutes, not a not a, not an applause from editing in the background here. No, I'm excited because it clearly seems like we are having a hot girl summer. I'm having a hot girl girl boy boy summer. Yeah, you having a hot mmff summer. The second that we all have sex, I can't wait to get back on a mic because I know that's gonna be a really we have like time in between two before like our recording, so I have time to get. As my man would say, it comes out like I might actually have time to like somebody. I appreciate that. Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed this week's episodisode. If you would like to hear more horror stories like this, I share about a recent threesome on Patreon, So if you want to hear more about that, go to patreon dot com backslash Horrible Decisions. We also once a month join all of our horre Hive members, the top tier ones at least or a town hall where they get to join us in recording an episode, So make sure you check that out. And if you are watching us on the YouTube, make sure you hit that subscribe button and only leave a nice comment. A little bit. Anyways, thank you guys for tuning in to yet another episode of Horrible Decisions. We'll see y'all next week. We says, hold please, chop please, child please Welcome to a bonus episode of Patreon kind of inprom too, So I'm gonna little weezy lead this. Where were we going? Didn't you say you wanted to update them on? We knew we was recording last Yeah, but no, there was no outline since so oh, I mean were catching up in Mandy's gonna have a fucking God. I'm seizure this outlining delivered. I'm gonna start doing a fake outline. I'm gonna put ketchup mustangs kind of what they do be every time you do an outline, we really don't stick to it.
Speaker 2: I just don't find the need to when I know that we could have a good conversation, like be super regimented. I know maybe what I want to talk about as far as the juice goes. But I mean, I maybe this may help explain a little better now, especially in my life with making different shows, with having another show, even with for fact's sake, I kind of have higher expectations of being able to go on the fly with you, not saying it's on you.
Speaker 1: But I don't need it.
Speaker 2: I've said this so many times with different conversations, or even if we're talking about a project with somebody else, I just don't need it with you. We just did someone else's podcast. I don't really see her instructive question too often at all. I just don't find that it's that necessary. And sometimes my most favorite conversations with you were the ones that were impromptu, like I have an idea of what I want to talk about with you today and opinions I want from you, but I'll will feel more relaxed and less pressured on a Patreon episode to do so. Patreon has become home for me a little bit when it.
Speaker 1: Comes to doing an episode. I like, oh, well, hope they know that's changing.
Speaker 2: Not really, It's still gonna make me feel more comfortable to be on Patreon with what's changing.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what do you think? Well, what episodes have been some of your favorites that you've seen in conversations with Andy and I over the years. I definitely see it both ways.
Speaker 3: I do enjoy impromptu. I think sometimes there's a certain magic that comes from just like on the fly, you know what I mean. But then I also have seen plenty of moments where the structure is needed, not necessarily how.
Speaker 1: The structured show, so that can't die like and I think that's probably why I don't feel So.
Speaker 2: I know we got our hord drive. I know we're going to talk about news, so even if there's nothing there, I already in my brain know something I want to talk about that happened in the news.
Speaker 1: Right. But to me, I would like to see that because a part of me likes to come in either a little bit more researched or coming in with an opinion that I can sit with for a little bit, especially because niggas don't like my opinions anyway, I don't feel as prepared to explain myself in the quickness that I may need to or to combat your questions to my opinion with hearing about it right in the moment. So for me, it's a comfortability thing of going in knowing where I stand on a topic and being able to defend my opinion, knowing you may disagree and come back at me with why do I feel this way? I mean, I think even that was very prevalent in me just sharing how I was enthralled at seeing Chris Brown on stage and seeing the power that he has and us immediately going into discussing supporting a domestic abuser, Like, to me, that frozzled me because well, I wasn't ready to stand on that being my opinion. But I didn't have to research while you're supporting him. No, no, no, no no, that was just an excuse, not an excuse. That was an example I'm sorry. So that's an example if I know I'm coming in talking about JD Vance and the political landscape and what thought like to me, just if that yeah, so, but even that, I wasn't ready to get into the conversation about domestic violence because it wasn't on the outline. So to me, on topics that are just strong like that, not where we're just giving comedic relief, I because I have such insecurity with my ability to explain my point in a fast paced thing being questioned being why do you stand on this opinion? To me, I want to come in and be firm about my opinion, knowing that it may not be one that most people have or will agree with. So to me, I just I see so many times where I'm like, damn, I could have explained that better, or damn I wish I said this, Damn I wish. So when it's those when we have outlines or the outline structure, to me, it's even why I ask you, hey, I haven't gotten the outline yet. Well, if you are also cool with doing ketchup and mustards, No, no, no, I know that. So this is what this episode is. Oh, I didn't know that because we've done three. I just didn't know. Yeah, I mean, I didn't know you just had a Patreon episode. I didn't know this was a ketchup a mustard. But I'm just saying, if it's a ketchup a mustard, I love that I get to explain why having that outline a few hours before or a couple of days before we record an episode is important to me because this has been quite the insecurity that I've had in getting into deeper conversations on this show where I know we're gonna have different opinions because I do have an insecurity with my ability to form fucking sentences. I know I do this for a living now, but I just want to have a strong stance in my opinion where I can explain it effectively. That's all, like you feel me? Like, that's really, That's really where I've gotten into And yes we have, we've both done all these other projects. To me, even pre production was a really big thing with So you just called a segment from our bonus content over on Patreon. We have so much more bonus content, BTS live episodes, hundreds of hours. How are you not subscribed? Go right now? Patreon dot com backslash rebel decisions