Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of Emergency Intercom. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm feeling really ugly, So if you have any comments about my appearance, don't fucking say anything.
Speaker 2: Honestly, lately, i've been feeling fanastic. I've been feeling sexy as fuck. You just don't ask me to say the essence because I can't say them because I got veneers and I'm not used to it yet.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I told you you shouldn't have gone to like someone you found like via groupon.
Speaker 2: I told you need to shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, like you you have a following, you could have used somebody gotten a discount and like gotten decent veneers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I like equality and being equal with everybody, and like, if I have something that other people don't have, it means I'm privileged, and I just I don't want to use that.
Speaker 1: You sound crazy, You sound like like a different person.
Speaker 2: I think you're fucked up.
Speaker 1: You look fucked up. You look weird, like something around you is weird today, and I can't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: When we started the episode, a piece of your beard fell off?
Speaker 3: What like a drop of your beard?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: That was part of my two part wait when did you get them? Like three days ago?
Speaker 3: Oh so they're new now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why it's like I'm having trouble talking.
Speaker 1: Wait, why are the parts of them falling out if.
Speaker 3: You just got there?
Speaker 2: Because I got them fucking new Mexico. I drove the Arizona.
Speaker 3: Drow Arizona. Do they do really bad wars there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it is.
Speaker 1: They're cheap.
Speaker 2: Well, they don't take health insurance, so you.
Speaker 3: Had to pay out of pocket. How much was it out of park?
Speaker 2: Like they shaved my teeth down, It's like it was worth it. They cut them. Okay, so this is how it went. They took me to like spit pulling. Yeah, they took me to this like really scary house. People were like overdosing on penton on in the front. It was really scary. And they walked me through the front into this back room and it looked kind of nice that they had like a table of like.
Speaker 1: Like inside didn't look like an Airbnb.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly exactly so, but there was like a table in the back, not like a dance table, just like a regular table, and they were like.
Speaker 3: Lay on there a dinner table.
Speaker 2: They made me pay first too, which is really weird. But I was like whatever. I was like whatever, I'll just did so laid me down on the dinner table. They got out fucking you know those like jackhammers. There was like a mini version of a jackhammer, and they just started chiseling away.
Speaker 1: They probably got that off she in because they don't sell them in.
Speaker 2: And then you know the picks that you can get from Walmart to Finis shoes, and then they started going into my guns with.
Speaker 1: That and like pick they shake it away like we're you don't have gums anymore.
Speaker 2: Because I want I told them I want the white smile, so they put it as high up as they could go.
Speaker 3: You sound so like a different.
Speaker 4: Person, Drew. Can you show that just like the profile, if you look to the right of the beard, what about it?
Speaker 1: It just oh no, this looked that way, look that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, something something weird happened.
Speaker 4: Something really strange is happening to the bottom of your beard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you gotta you gotta get a little I just gotta groom it a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't brush it this morning. Other than that, you look really good. Your hair is really glossy. Yeah, did you use like a color depositing conditioner.
Speaker 2: No, oh, I just woke up.
Speaker 3: Did you get a haircut?
Speaker 1: When you get got your you really got to like push in them.
Speaker 2: Whenever's happening here, there's it's nothing happened.
Speaker 4: It really seems like there's something happening.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, like look that way.
Speaker 3: Yeah it looks now? You fix it? Yeah yeah yeah yeah, what is so funny?
Speaker 1: I did the entire honestly shocked because.
Speaker 3: Like, you just want me to take off my beer.
Speaker 1: You want to take it off, I'll take it off.
Speaker 2: Take off? Oh my god, fuck you guys?
Speaker 1: Are you shaved?
Speaker 4: For you? You just pulled your beer?
Speaker 3: It just ripped it off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't give a fuck. I'm literally fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: Did that's not hurt?
Speaker 2: I'm fucking crazy. I'm crazy?
Speaker 1: Why did that happen? What?
Speaker 2: What did that?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: It's been three months, it's.
Speaker 1: Been happening for three months.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why do you think I wear the hat?
Speaker 3: I did not know?
Speaker 1: Oh that turn to the side. Oh it goes all the way around.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you do that on purpose?
Speaker 3: You're lying you did that on purpose?
Speaker 1: Oh? Why is it bumpy? It's literally bumpy.
Speaker 2: This is just how I'm born. This is how it's born. It's really hard for me to say. So, you just got to straight away from like words like is what it's hard for me to say.
Speaker 1: Esses, you should put the wig back on. You look really scary.
Speaker 2: I want the people to know who I am, and this is why I am. I'm ready to be the person I meant to be. I'm tired of hiding. God made me this way.
Speaker 1: God made you that way, and that's why you got one hundred and eighty dollars in the years.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, yeah, three days ago, Like shut the way.
Speaker 3: You say the thing about are your teeth shaved down under there?
Speaker 1: Yes, we should have got the the uh.
Speaker 2: Teeth faint around a little bit.
Speaker 1: We'll did that for another episode. But everybody just axercized, Oh you kind of look like I just also much spit.
Speaker 3: Caught in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Meet with my invisi line. Oh yeah, they did shave your teeth down. Your teeth look really tiny, and.
Speaker 2: We off these are my real teeth. Oh my god, my god.
Speaker 1: Also, we have not spoken about our awesome banner.
Speaker 3: And why we have the banners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have that.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time.
Speaker 2: It's been a long.
Speaker 3: Time coming.
Speaker 2: Sponsors for forty six.
Speaker 1: A year, almost a year in and you know when I started, I was like, fuck, this is stuff. We'll get ads our own way.
Speaker 2: It took a year, but it literally we did it. We did it. We're excited. Should we bust those open? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Should we do it?
Speaker 1: And then like, okay, so we got we got something to celebrate. It's like a gender reveal. I don't know how theyse work.
Speaker 2: You might wanna like duck out of those confetti cannons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's scary.
Speaker 2: Wait, okay, it should be loud as honestly, three two one. That was so loud.
Speaker 4: My ears are ringing. I can't hear anything.
Speaker 2: My god, there's a hole in our ceiling. Oh my god, why was that so loud?
Speaker 4: I feel like I just got flash.
Speaker 2: My ears are bleeding. Oh it's all over me too, It's all over everywhere.
Speaker 3: We got it.
Speaker 1: We didn't even say anything.
Speaker 2: We buy suck.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have ads, So from now on, click the fucking link in our bios, motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yep, click the links. Buy the products. You know, the drill. Yeah, but honestly, let's take an ad break right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you having a hard time getting to your laptop now that everything is covered in confetti.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's really hard to use my laptop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny how you can't just be happy for us.
Speaker 4: Also, I can't hear anything. I just hear ringing.
Speaker 2: My ears are honestly leading like that was overwhelmingly but we did good at getting it in Unison kind of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we did it at the same time somehow.
Speaker 2: Like my face burns so bad from this spirit gun.
Speaker 3: You want to wash your face kind of but not really.
Speaker 4: I don't care.
Speaker 3: Okay, let me know when you can't take it anymore.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: What's awesome about all the confetti sticking to the ceiling is that every now and then it'll come down and there's one obviously.
Speaker 2: Kind of cute.
Speaker 4: Really Oh yeah it got out.
Speaker 2: It's on your shirt now. But thank you Future in You and Truth for reading those ads We love you, better help and manscaped.
Speaker 4: It was very natural. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I think we're good at it, right.
Speaker 4: This has been very natural and chill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's it's like it's like it's like we weren't even like talking about like a product.
Speaker 3: We just were like talking about ourselves.
Speaker 2: So much to our friends yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll make sure to make every ad about ourselves so it doesn't seem any different than any other episode. It's just us still talking about ourselves.
Speaker 2: Somehow, we'll make all of the ads watchable somehow.
Speaker 1: But you talking about your fake veneers. I want to talk about my dream. I don't know if you want to talk about your dream that you have.
Speaker 2: Mine was I I this may need to be censored. But it was literally an orgy where no sex happened, but it was like initiated but then nothing happened. And I swear to god it, I swear to God.
Speaker 4: People hanging out, you know, but but no, it.
Speaker 2: Was initiated to be an orgy, but we kept waiting for people to join, and like more and more people would join in.
Speaker 4: The way for people to ready up.
Speaker 1: Yeah exactly would people join and then kind of tap out.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, everybody was waiting, and for some reason, I was like the ringleader and I didn't want to be and I remember being really uncomfortable and not wanting to do it. But then everybody just kind of got angry at me and we all just like walked away and we were at it was so it was so fucking weird because whatever, it doesn't even matter, like the set and setting. Actually, I just am uncomfortable saying it, so I don't want to say it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well my dream was, Oh, was there confetti in your water cut? You could just drink it probably just has like lead.
Speaker 2: Yes, cosplay as a sea turtle, Oh, cosplays is that's what a sea turtle experience is every day with all the plastic that imagine you were a.
Speaker 1: Little fish trying to eat some fucking bacteria.
Speaker 2: We made sure this plastic was biodegradable that we.
Speaker 3: Really didn't now for.
Speaker 1: This is like this will be on this earth till we died in Paris.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a sea turtle cosplays you want me to eat the microplastics? These are macroplastics, this is these are big.
Speaker 1: In my dream, I went with like I was with Oryan, and we went to an esthetician to both like we were in the dream. We were in our like mid thirties, and we were like, honestly, I'm down to get a little botox, Like both of us, we're just like I think I'm gonna get a little botox.
Speaker 2: I'm always down for botox.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm like open to both.
Speaker 2: When whenever I need botox, I'm gonna get it. I don't give a fuck, but not like crazy botched. I'm gonna just like touch I don't give a fuck. It's just snake minim.
Speaker 1: But we like went to go get it. And Oryan filled out the form and in the.
Speaker 2: Dream literally sitting like and I hate when people comment about it.
Speaker 1: Then sit like a real man and spread your legs slut ill.
Speaker 4: That looks weird.
Speaker 2: I'm like with your hair, I actually think I have just giant callouses on my ass, like a baboon. Like I think that's literally like have you ever seen a callous baboon ass? Yes, that's Lily, because I realized, like after like episode thirty two, I don't feel this chair anymore. It's crazy, No, you don't feel the.
Speaker 1: Chair anymore because I think.
Speaker 3: I saw someone comments about it is you stood up.
Speaker 1: And nobody else says sees the deterioration. Also, you're fully gonna be the first human on earth with like a rare like sort of cancer.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've said that before. It's this is not safe at all to be touching on this.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But yeah, So in the dream, there was like you know the sheet that like makeup artists have to like draw on before like to like do creative.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like the little the like face charge.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was that, and O'Ryan had went and filled it out for us, and I didn't see before she did it, and I like went and laid down and they like numb my face, and I like fell asleep while they did it. When I woke looked in the mirror, I looked fucking crazy, and she had given me lip filler, and I was like, I don't want lip filler. And then she was like, your friend filled it out like that. And I looked at O'Ryan and she had gotten lip filler, but hers looked really good, but I was having like an allergic reaction and I looked fucking awful. And I just spent the whole dream freaking the fuck out. And I remember we paid her literally like I called my friend. I facetimed him and I was like, dude, look at me, like what the fuck? And he was like why would you do that? Like how much did you spend on that? And I was like it was literally thirty four dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That reminded me of that.
Speaker 1: And it gave me a new fear because I'm just like I've thought about getting lip filler, but then I know that would happen to me, like.
Speaker 2: I would get ready botched.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would be bought.
Speaker 2: That's the thing with any like any kind of elective surgery that i'd ever like get, it would be botched and I would be like thirty six times uglier than before.
Speaker 1: That's literally what I like.
Speaker 3: Don't dabble in that stuff.
Speaker 1: Also because like, if I'm being honest, God did make me very perfectly.
Speaker 2: I was about to say the same thing, God made perfect.
Speaker 3: You should get something done though, A few things?
Speaker 2: What the fuck I could?
Speaker 1: I could write up a list and like texted to you so you don't forget it.
Speaker 4: Like what.
Speaker 1: Probably like, first of all, something.
Speaker 3: About the hair.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm not doing anything about my goddamn hair. Okay, fine, I can get a brand deal to Turkey to get my hair replacement. And I have a yeah, and I have a plus one.
Speaker 1: You're taking me?
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean I was. I didn't really want to take you. You kind of just invited yourself.
Speaker 3: And now you can't uninvite me.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not inviting you.
Speaker 1: Wait, So am I going to Turkey with you or no, No, who's going who's gonna like, who's gonna really take care of you after your surgery?
Speaker 2: That thing is gonna go. But the thing is is if I took you to take care of me after my surgery, you would not take care of me after my surgery. You have made it very abundantly clear that if I was ever hopped up, laid up like paraplegic, whatever it is, you would not take care of me. And I know if I got a hair transfer surgery, you would not.
Speaker 1: No, that's different like take care of you for like three days versus like what now, Like I have to wipe your fucking ass.
Speaker 3: I'm not wiping your ass, right I would?
Speaker 2: I would, Yeah, KAI would wipe my ass.
Speaker 1: Even if like my lifelong partner.
Speaker 2: And I would wipe the shit off of your ass. I would go fucking hard, like getting that shit out of your butt.
Speaker 1: But it kind of sounds like you want to do that, like just naturally. Yeah, you don't think there's anything weird about you wanting to wipe the poop off.
Speaker 2: No, it's just my primal urge to take care of people and it's also a little bit sexual.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I would not take care of you. No, I would take care of you for like three days. But bitch, if you like, oh, I have to put you into my car.
Speaker 2: No, you wouldn't pick me up.
Speaker 3: No, you're a big girl, and.
Speaker 2: I would lose so much weight.
Speaker 1: You say it like you'd be fucking dumble Lina, Bitch, you'd still be a grown ass man with bah.
Speaker 2: God, you're so annoying and mean.
Speaker 1: Anybody want to ask me what happened at dinner the other night?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what happened at dinner the other night that you you wanted to bring up to me, but you're like, let's let's save it for the podcast.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It was the craziest experience I've ever had. Like I had men like hit on me and my friends, or like I've seen my like friends be hit on by men. But this was the funniest thing ever. Like we literally were cracking up. So it was me, O'Ryan and Rain. We went to a dinner and it was like like cute restaurant, Like it was pretty packed, but by the time we were like getting our meals, it had kind of emptied out, so there were a bunch of empty tables. And it's one of the restaurants that has like the things where you can draw, So we're all drawing like crosses and hearts and stuff, but like, O Ryan's side, she's sitting alone, so there's a whole area where she's just filling it with like crosses and ribbons and like all this stuff.
Speaker 3: So it's very busy.
Speaker 4: Girl.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's very visible on a Ryan's side.
Speaker 1: So we're just sitting there and then like Rain goes, oh my God, like to me, and I'm like hout, and I look, and it was this fucking random ass white dude with painted nails like pointing to the table next to us.
Speaker 3: But it was a straight.
Speaker 1: White dude like like yeah, you know exactly the vibe like like sweater like almost long hair and like his like little manicure, like okay, get a grip, like you're ugly. So he like pointed to the table right next to us, and Ring was like, really, like, of all the tables, like you know, he has to sit next to us, Like she didn't say all of that, but she.
Speaker 2: Was like really way like he was pointing there to sit there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like the.
Speaker 1: Waiter was like, do you have anywhere you want to sit? And he pointed to the table right next to us. Mind you, there was like tables everywhere, and they were close tables because it's like kind of like an intimate like close restaurant, and it was very close to us. So he sat down and like looked at the table and like immediately is like I like the drawings.
Speaker 3: Like he said that, and we were all.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, so far not Yeah, it's not the worst thing in Arinder is like okay, thank you, and he sits down and he's just like staring at us, like it's in this one long booth and he has his body turned to Orion basically and is like staring at us while we talk.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not his fault that y'all are so hot, Like that's on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that is kind of your like.
Speaker 2: Be less pretty and you get stared at less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I will say, like it is like honestly, it's should I just get into it?
Speaker 2: It's yeah, get into it. Really, we've talked about our.
Speaker 1: Life being like one of the hottest women in La.
Speaker 2: No, I've seen it with my own two eyes because I'm like technically the hottest man in La and it's just like, no, it's really hard, like like.
Speaker 1: Why do you have to make it about yourself.
Speaker 2: But us being the duo? You know, look.
Speaker 1: At your head right now you might have gotten like.
Speaker 2: That, well, three fucking months ago was the hottest man alive and you want to bring in my fucking hair again.
Speaker 3: Okay, put that hat back on.
Speaker 4: But this is like what we always talk about, how hard it is for women to be really hot and like just exists, I know, like always.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, and y'all's free time when you like touch each.
Speaker 3: Other and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I mean I don't know why you have to bring that up.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, no, I'm just saying it's really hard for you to be beautiful and also really hard for me to be sexy. And that's all I'm getting at. And it's okay, we can both be hot.
Speaker 1: Okay. Anyways, so yeah, being like cries yourself to sleep because it hurts. It hurts my feelings. Like sometimes when people compliments me, I'm like, you know what's so sad is you wish you could look like me and you just never will.
Speaker 3: There is no getting to look like me.
Speaker 1: Like all the surgeons in the world couldn't make it hap because I will I okay, And like, this is honestly, this is just me being real and has to be said. Some of you are really ugly, and that's okay because we you know what, it's like, we need the ugly people.
Speaker 2: Just to make us look prettier, because where would we be. There's a place in society for the ugly folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and like, honestly, thank you guys, thank you to anybody who's ugly watching, like, because we need out to.
Speaker 2: The ugly people. Yeah, I need you for you. I feel out for the ugly people. I feel bad for you. We need you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's just people with anxiety.
Speaker 5: Yeah, down, let me just put So he's just like staring at a rinde and we're like trying to ignore it, but we're already kind of cracking up because we can't believe like his lack of he's not even trying to hide the fact.
Speaker 3: That he's eavesdropping.
Speaker 1: Like at one point he like butts in and says something else to us and we were like, yeah, oh, because we were just like talking about work and stuff and he butted He's like, I really fuck with the vibe that like you guys like understand your value. That's really awesome, like said that to us and we were.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, I agree with him. Understanding your value it's important and you're likely the character.
Speaker 1: No, he actually was, no, but this is what made us all fucking crack up. So we're sitting there whatever, and I like have a perfect view of him because Rain is to my side, so like she looked at him.
Speaker 3: It would be too crazy.
Speaker 1: But since a RAN's across from me, like he's fully in my eyesight, We're sitting there eating and he gets brought his fucking food and I just.
Speaker 2: See him go like this, oh no, you saw the crosses, and he started faking prayer.
Speaker 1: He had a laundry list to God because he was in that position for so long, and you're an audio listener, he just put his hands up classic style, started praying like hand together, like someone was about to take a picture of him in twenty fourteen, like literally pray.
Speaker 2: You fourteen twelve, twenty fourteen.
Speaker 1: No, because in twenty fourteen when everybody like because of Drake would do like the sixth thing, like literally that was his vibe. So he and he was silent for so long and I like was looking at him and I just go oh, and I like, I like told them and I just like looked them in the eyes and I was like and they all, like both of them looked and we just started laughing and then Ray he was.
Speaker 2: Straight up faking before.
Speaker 1: No, he was, and so then he Rain picked up her phone and was like, oh, Ryan couldn't look because she was scared he would look up. And Rain put her phone right in front of him and was like, did I show you guys this? And O'Ryan looked at the phone to like look at him, and we just started so racking up. And then whatever, we move on, and like he's eating and still just obviously fucking eavesdropping because he's like just staring at us while he eats. Bitch, tell me why because he got a appetize, he got a sun. Tell me why they brought him his spaghetti.
Speaker 3: That's what he did again.
Speaker 1: He went back into fucking praying mode.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, okay, I prayed over his water and me when I've.
Speaker 1: Never fucking prayed in my life, and I think I have to pray for every course of the meal.
Speaker 2: Like that's so sick.
Speaker 1: And he did it again, and dude, we were dying loud, honest, and I support it and yeah, and then we like all just like kept talking and he like butted in one more time. I was like, sorry, I'm like eavesdropping, like you guys are just so interesting, and we were.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, you should have just invited in the city at your table, I started making Probably could have made a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who would have fingered me a fingering friend? Everybody needs a fingering friend?
Speaker 3: Can I just say that?
Speaker 1: Can I just say that everybody we have a BF, but we need an f F, a fingering friend.
Speaker 2: I don't even allowed to say that.
Speaker 1: Why am I not allowed to say that.
Speaker 3: I need a fingering friend.
Speaker 1: I'm just as a woman, I'm speaking when I need.
Speaker 4: It's true, like she's just expressing herself.
Speaker 3: Shut the fuck up, you're not qualified. Okay, Yeah, is that.
Speaker 2: True though, that you're just expressing yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's usually what I'm doing when I just like.
Speaker 4: Speak, Drew, and I love when women express what she's doing.
Speaker 3: To the mic.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Stop. Drew showed me a video of him doing like a spin table pottery thing and it actually grossed me.
Speaker 2: Oh it was it's I have to watch it again real quick. We'll add it on the screen for you. Guys.
Speaker 1: But it's honestly, you're not allowed to put that public because it's nasty.
Speaker 2: And no, it's honestly the most sexual I think I've ever been in my life. And it's not like publicly sexual, and it's not even like I was trying to be. It's just like pottery is naturally just like sexy for some reason. Yeah, yeah, yeah. What is that movie Ghost where they like, yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Wait wait, wait, the thing is like it is on purpose.
Speaker 2: No, I was really into it there it is. We're about to get in there.
Speaker 3: Perfect.
Speaker 4: This sound sounds so fucking naughty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, literally, like even though, like and then you're.
Speaker 4: Like under your breath saying like this looks so good.
Speaker 3: So you just get into it.
Speaker 2: You just get into it.
Speaker 1: I remember when you mean over I try to go to pottery.
Speaker 2: Like they fucking kicked this out. They're like, fuck you, guys. We were like we booked the class and we're like, sorry, we overbooked, you have to go, and we were like, okay, we'll take one for the team, but fuck you. And they didn't give us our money back or a voucher to come back.
Speaker 4: Really, yeah, that seems illegal.
Speaker 2: I mean, take it up with them.
Speaker 1: Kay cares that much, but yeah, and then he left and we just fucking died laughing because I couldn't.
Speaker 2: Believe y'all are so mean.
Speaker 3: Were mean.
Speaker 2: He was probably just like having the time of his life. He probably has a different story.
Speaker 4: He's probably eat with anybody.
Speaker 2: Was just he was alone, really and he chose yeah, yeah literally he oh.
Speaker 1: He made a joke about it. He was like, sorry, I was eavesdropping, like because you know, the guy across the day wasn't too funny and there was no one there and we were like.
Speaker 2: You know what happened is he has a completely different perspective on this. He was like, I talked to three gorgeous women and it was like so epic for me to do. And he was probably like so excited to get out of his shell and he was just like I am, like he was.
Speaker 1: So excited to see our Orion's like little like shitty doodles at a border while she was talking and see the two crosses and be like, yeah.
Speaker 6: Someone is we like were dressed like hella like the pilgrimage, like because we were all in our like nightgown straight up looked like our vibe was Jesus, like we were serving Jesus.
Speaker 1: Speaking of that, Yeah, we have we have another one coming up.
Speaker 2: Let's yeah, let's hear from future Druidi. Yeah. I someone made a TikTok of like my movements and how like yosified they are, and now I'm insecure about it. It's like when I like move my hair across or like move my she like that, people like your movements are yosified, And I just did it, and then I realized that I'm doing exactly what people are making fun of me for when how does that make you feel terrible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you should write a book about it and sell to somebody who gives a fuck, because I literally don't.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I'm just I'm just a.
Speaker 1: Woman saying how I feel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's my new star.
Speaker 1: That's my summer.
Speaker 4: We do like that.
Speaker 2: My summer twenty two mood, the big mood and mood shmood shmood.
Speaker 1: My summer twenty two mood is restarting ask FM and bullying the fuck out of people and non or bullying myself so that people feel empathy for.
Speaker 2: Me in putting it publicly. It's like those people who like do like the questions on I G and they asked themselves the questions and screenshot it and posted on their story, and it's like, how are you so sexy? Or like you're so sexy? How big is your penis? Have you seen those people where they don't realize that, like you can tell that they asked the questions to themselves. No, yeah, it's really humiliating.
Speaker 4: How can you tell I'm okay? Damn seriously, how can you tell?
Speaker 3: I did just do a Q and A on? He opened that up on his Instagram.
Speaker 2: So those questions asked by other people or about you other people? I don't He just like types the question into the bar and screenshotted it and then posted it onto a story.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe it was on purpose and you missed the comedic.
Speaker 2: Like, no, it was not on purpose at all, so we know it's a boy. Yeah, it was not on purpose.
Speaker 1: As a man, why are you asking yourself questions? You should be silent?
Speaker 2: Literally no. Back to ask FM, that shit was scary. I fucking hated ASKfm. It like it gave me trauma. We had asked FM and then we had this thing called yik yak at our school. Do you know what yak yak?
Speaker 1: Yea.
Speaker 2: Have I talked about this before. It's like that yik yak is like this app that like you it's basically just for your school district, and it liked it opens up like a public social media but it's within like a five mile radius or something. And basically once our high school got ahold of it, it was just like airing out everybody's business that nobody needed to know and like saying really gnarly shit and like bullying certain kids, and like for the most part, like I stay like steered clear of it, Like it was totally chill, like no one said shit about me. And this was like at the beginning of like social media shit. So I was like terrified someone would have something to say about that because I so insecure about it. But near the end of its life, because it got canceled because people were like sending fucking death threats and like bomb threats and school shooting threats and all this crazy ship onto it, so the school district was able to like ban it and get it like banned from our school. But right before the end of it, someone wrote on there that I got I was getting head and had a seizure while driving and crashed the car, and people believed that. People believed that I was getting head. I had a seizure and crash my car.
Speaker 1: People believe that you were getting headed.
Speaker 2: So like, no, no, I think it's like super chill, getting the best. And I did not deny it. I didn't say, I didn't confirm or deny. I just let people believe it.
Speaker 3: And I was just well, was it true?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was true.
Speaker 3: That's fucked up. It's not cool now that.
Speaker 2: I know you actually that, I think that's very cool.
Speaker 4: That's like something that would happen to Playboy CARDI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly. And and I was on lean like you were.
Speaker 3: You were drinking and driving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sipping and driving.
Speaker 4: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: So wait, that's probably why you crushed your car. It's not because of the seizure.
Speaker 2: It's because of the No, I had a seizure because of the lean, because the head was so good. No, because I was overdose.
Speaker 4: They had Yakyak at UCLA and it was like really intense because I was very depressed at UCLA. And then I would just like go on it and it was just people fucking They had like a oh it was they had the snapchat that was linked to yak yak somehow, and then people would like.
Speaker 2: Very voyeuristic just upload themselves having sex.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people would upload like videos of themselves having sex. And everyone that I knew that was like also depressed, was like, this is not my college experience, Like what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 2: Oh that's so sad to see and it looks fucking it.
Speaker 4: Yeah it looks really I.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, you're just a virgin doing your virgins. Oh my god, that's embarrassing. They should write a movie about that.
Speaker 4: I don't think it's embarrassing to like get smarter and learn, but.
Speaker 2: No, not have sex, Humilion.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just because you don't have sex doesn't mean you're not cool.
Speaker 1: That's literally what a virgin fucking loser would say.
Speaker 4: It was what a virgin loser would say.
Speaker 1: We didn't have yik yak. I remember I found out about it on Twitter and I like downloaded it and literally it was like desolate.
Speaker 3: Nobody had yik yak in my area.
Speaker 1: And honestly, nobody even in my area did like ask fm, but I would do ask FB hard about like internet user shit and did you ever ask anybody anything on ASKfm?
Speaker 2: I was never an nimous bully. I just like ask people questions. I was like genuinely curious about but unanimously because I didn't want people to know it was me. And also I just liked giving people content type vibes because I felt bad when like my friends would do it and they would get like bodied, like they didn't want to answer these really mean questions. So I'd ask the nice ones. I was basically a saint.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were an angel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sound like a really good person.
Speaker 1: I never asked anybody questions because I was too scared that somehow they would link it into my I p a dressed and note with me, and I was too and I was too scared of anybody actually knowing me. But I would ask myself Hella questions.
Speaker 3: To get because you gotta you gotta like get.
Speaker 1: It jump started, because sometimes people are like they don't want to ask you anything because they like think everyone else is asking any Huh.
Speaker 2: I never had one like, I never did one publicly. I was just like a viewer. I was warrior stick speaking of uh ask f M. Do you remember Keeek and Kick?
Speaker 3: Yes? I had Kick.
Speaker 2: That was Hella groomy. That was where our generation went to get Guru.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of kids at my school had Kick though too.
Speaker 2: Peek was literally the first vine TikTok like it was. It was before Vine, and.
Speaker 1: I wasn't like a keeek girl kid girl.
Speaker 2: I had a video go viral and Keek, and then I moved from Keek to Vine, or I moved from Keek to gift Boom, from gift Boom to Vine, from Vine to now.
Speaker 1: The kick is where I thought I was talking to Bella Thorne.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, it's so embarrassing you catfish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, me getting catfish.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure I was catfish like a handful of times, oh for sure, like one hundred.
Speaker 2: That's so funny that that like girl. She was probably your age. She was probably like nine or ten as well, and she just like was living her Bella Thorne Fantasyl Thorne.
Speaker 1: But I was definitely like catfished by like people who I thought were like cute guys, and it was probably older men being weird.
Speaker 2: With me for sure. Yeah, yeah, like a hundred.
Speaker 1: During like Tumblr era where there was literally no way to identify if people were real or not. Yeah, yeah, catfish Central. I was making hole the catfish.
Speaker 3: But you know what matter.
Speaker 2: I had something to talk about and I fucking forgot it. Hold and keep going on.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter because at the end of the day, like I was getting my attention. So you can feel embarrassed by being catfished, or you'd be satisfied with the attention you got no matter who it was on the other side of the screen.
Speaker 2: Fuck, there was another thing around that area that we all experienced, like we've all talked about omegle what else? Like, fuck, it was so good too, goddamn it? Should I just keep fine. I'm just trying to kill myself. I'm just gonna kill myself.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that's not the solution.
Speaker 2: That's this is my last episode I called ugly. I had to rip out my fucking vine years when I've heard I'm so ugly, I'm so ugly. Bye, I'm feeling myself. Jesus christ Like, what do you want from me?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you are a freak.
Speaker 1: But you know what I was talking to Christian about yesterday we didn't have Amazon.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that is so weird. And our Netflix was delivered to the door in the mail. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I didn't have Netflix until like way later in high school. I think like maybe senior year is when I like had like when Netflix was like really a thing people were Actually.
Speaker 2: It was just like when Stranger Things came.
Speaker 3: Out everything on it. That was like when I started.
Speaker 2: Oh, by the way, have I told you that I'm friends with Finn Wolfired from Strangers.
Speaker 1: Forget his name?
Speaker 2: No you don't know him. I mean we're like really close friends. Like do you know the show Stranger Things? What is that child starfin Wolf haireden Netflix?
Speaker 1: No, I don't watch TV.
Speaker 3: I'm not allowed to.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I know who that is. I think that's very cool.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Kay, he's making it up.
Speaker 1: He's not friends with that person.
Speaker 2: I have a bunch of photos with him. Insert photoshop photos of me and also cut that just for a reminder for me to photoshop them. See.
Speaker 3: No, we're not going to cut that girl.
Speaker 2: But I just came back into my fucking bradle. What I was thinking of? Oh fuck, I posted on my goddamn meme account, and it's it's it's it's coming, it's coming in fandom. Yes, what we need to bring back fandomware for the mat gala. Straight up, that's what we need to do. But literally, fandomware is so sick. And there's like this post that I posted on my meme account that you bitches are trying so hard to get into. It's honestly kind of embarrassing, and you're not getting in to give it up. I've had over like five thousand requests on that account, and like, I haven't never publicly stated what the account is, and they've just found it. I don't know how they've found it. It's fucking crazy, but they think that my Finsta is my meme account, and that my meme account is my Finsta. They're like, oh the old ones, the new ones, bleep those and you bitches there couldn't be more wrong. It's so embarrassed.
Speaker 3: Sound like you said, you bitches are cray more wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 2: That's my CLM crash, but yeah, fandomware. I just saw this picture of like Louis and or like one of these Louis outfits. Yeah, the suspenders. I was like, I'm doing that for a YouTube video. I don't give a fuck, like I'm doing that for a YouTube video. Like I never truly experienced one direction, and I've always been jealous of the people who did. And now I'm going to experience one direction as an adult, bitch, I just have an age progressing series on my YouTube channel. Like that's literally like at the end of the day, like I'm proposing to my cousin age regressing. No, I'm just saying it's just like, how fucking weird my YouTube channel is.
Speaker 3: But I was like, did you do that as a kid?
Speaker 2: The while everybody was fans of one direction? I was a Miley and Beyonce girl.
Speaker 1: You see the one direction girls were tapped into everything though, because because we were still tapped into Miley, Like it was like still like.
Speaker 2: You probably didn't have a relation the relationship that I had with her. But that's okay, Like you can have one direction, but I have Miley. You were at playing the same game.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, I liked like twin.
Speaker 1: That makes sense because you were really.
Speaker 4: Fucking old and Likedki.
Speaker 2: Yeah. When we were like okay for tattoo, like you're fucking weirdo okay, yeah, because no, leave him.
Speaker 1: It makes sense when we were fourteen, like twenty.
Speaker 4: Six, virg I wasn't twenty six, Yeah, right, you were fourteen.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 4: No, I was like seventeen.
Speaker 2: I was like, you got that affair. We were fuck, I lost track. I lost track A Miley girl, Beyonce.
Speaker 3: Girl, I was, you know what it was.
Speaker 2: I was a Beyonce my I G it's really fucking embarrassing. And I was a lot of.
Speaker 3: Girl archive white a lot oh yeah, Lana.
Speaker 2: But I was, She's so beautiful.
Speaker 1: I was a Beyonce girl when I was really young, and then I became a Justin Bieber girl, and then I became a one direction girl. And then in that one direction fandom, you had to be dabbling in the other girls because it was the whole culture. But like see, one direction was top of my priorities I had. I've gotten the tweet from now Horan like I was there, Like I was literally there.
Speaker 2: Dawn is he alive? Nile Yeah, in his London flat.
Speaker 1: If any of them died, I would kill myself.
Speaker 2: Nile Horn passed away in his London flat. It's a news story, right.
Speaker 1: Wait where is he?
Speaker 3: We need to find out? Right now?
Speaker 1: Wait, that's how I started my YouTube channel. It's a video that I have privated since. But literally my first YouTube video was about saying leaving one direction damn Yeah, I swear to god. That was like because that's how I started. I started on the internet.
Speaker 2: Because do you have it archived or did you delete it?
Speaker 3: No, it's it's just privated.
Speaker 2: You need to see that.
Speaker 3: No, I would.
Speaker 2: Are you still embarrassing ship back then?
Speaker 1: I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 2: Really, Yeah, it's like cute and endearing to me.
Speaker 1: No, it's I'm still not there.
Speaker 3: Maybe when I'm old like you it will be. But yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't need to be.
Speaker 2: Damn, Damn.
Speaker 1: I think I've archived a few of my like, honestly, should we do that for the rest of the videos?
Speaker 3: The old ID post.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm doing right now. I'm in deep.
Speaker 1: We gotta picture HIGI make it so that you could look at your last post, like I shouldn't have a public Instagram that has eight hundred and thirty posts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is kind of crazy. But we're looking at a picture that I posted of Miley Cyrus and it says basedop. Then we're looking at a post of my YouTube channel with thirty four subscribers in this banner that I made that I was so proud of. I was like, this is so tumblr, like this is eating And then do you know what this quote is? What pick your balls up off the floor. No, it's like Harry or Nile or Liam. Someone said that to one of them in the band. I think Liam said it to Harry Mabe.
Speaker 3: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: I simply don't remember.
Speaker 2: Hold on, I gotta look it up.
Speaker 3: I need to archive, like half my ig. This is too much.
Speaker 2: Pick your balls up off the floor. And I thought it was like it was like salad in the wind type vibe. Liam tweeted it. Pick up, yeah, look here it is. Liam tweeted, damn, pick your balls up off the floor and get on with it instead of taking advantage of every word said and twisting it for your own game. I thought that was the funniest shit ever, so much so that I posted this and I was high as fucking that picture.
Speaker 3: This I was. I was in my Tumblr back way.
Speaker 2: Wait wait, I got I got the drill, I got the trill, and then wait, look at this. Look at this era Tumblr bag.
Speaker 1: Look this is the nineteen seventy five.
Speaker 2: Occasion, not the Manion's joke. Like, holy shit, damn, I was with it. I was with the times. It's actually wait, why was I serving not me? When I thought I was genuinely an alien posting this and being like, ugh, like that's me I thought. When I was growing up, I genuinely thought I was an alien. Like there were two years of my life where I was so depersonalized and don't so decentralized and derealized from reality that like I for real was like, oh, like the only thing that makes sense is that I am not actually alive, or that I don't belong here and I'm from another planet. And like when Madison Beer gets made fun of for saying she's like an alien because she's so beautiful and esoteric, like I do understand what she's saying. She's not saying. She's saying it because she is. She's not here, Yeah, exactly exactly. She's desensitized, never depersonalized. Oh this yeah, pushing all the pop girlies off the table. But like when I posted that, I was like, I'm really sad about like a lot of these ooh that's hold on. So it's a picture of a music on one trillion Swag Bad Girls, Ya La Lay twenty three, Miley Cyrus, SMS Bangers, Miley Cyrus, Wrecking Ball, Miley Syres, Love Money Party, If you do My thing, Okay, it's literally all Miley ss. Like when I tell you I was a Miley stand like, yeah, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't a Miley fan like that. I did like bangers, but I wasn't Like I wasn't like listening to Miley.
Speaker 2: Other than that, there was like a banger's to era coming back me posting me looking up Urban Outfitters and then adding a filter to it and then posting it acting like I took the photo and I had never been to Urban Outfitters. Urban Outfitters was was literally the mecca, like that was the spot, Like it was crazy.
Speaker 1: If you could go into Urban Outfitters and purchase something like you were winning, Like you were literally winning.
Speaker 2: Yeah you were goals.
Speaker 3: You were Trilla's fun.
Speaker 2: You had money like you were true.
Speaker 3: Yeah you were like rich. This archive was the end of an era.
Speaker 2: Damn my fucking it.
Speaker 1: Like if you were around for my music, Wall.
Speaker 2: I had the time I was around for your music Wall.
Speaker 1: I had so much time. I was bored as fucking I had time. I don't even think I have a picture of it.
Speaker 2: I was really where the is she is so beautiful? I may need fresh eyes on this.
Speaker 1: You know what's really cute is like is going back and seeing like so many of our friends who we still know, like liking my posts.
Speaker 2: I know, like Matt Matt still like was liking Oh I clicked on it. Yeah, she is so beautiful. Cannot get over how beautiful on it is. Let's use liked this Matt net Girl, Grease, Elena Sydney, Wishful Annie rest in Peace or Dana Torri.
Speaker 1: Every time I get in the car, I get in my feelings times, Tim.
Speaker 2: Damn one of my as fuck did I'm still not over like full blowing like Tumbler feed era, like that ship's so funny.
Speaker 1: It was such a time, like literally curating like a color coded.
Speaker 2: I know, like and like adding the filter, like the pink filter over every phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like adding blue tones or pink tones, like depending on what air you were in or if you were in like your white and black era.
Speaker 3: Like Yeah, having to.
Speaker 2: Like scour and scour the shit out of Tumblr and have like aesthetic tumbler bogs me cute and single. Oh my god, while you're actively being groomed by like a thirty four year old.
Speaker 1: Literally actively being groomed by somebody who could very well go into any liquor store and by alcohol and I was like fifteen. I was like me when I'm single, like and he would text me.
Speaker 2: And be like the Internet was fucking crazy, Like how are we? Like how did we survive early Internet? Like the genesis, the genesis of social media? Like I genuinely don't know how any of us survived. Like that was like it is still, in my eyes, the wild West, and no one knows what the fuck is going on or how to handle it. And there will be laws in five to ten years, like banning children from the Internet, like fully like them, but like the fact that like we grew up like nine to ten years of our life twelve thirteen for some without cell phones and social media, and then right when we got onto the Internet, we were introduced to like the worst shit possible. Like sure there was MySpace and like early Facebook that we were on, but like crazy, like I remember finding out what a hashtag was. I remember like begging my friends like saying, like, dude, like I don't know what the fuck this is, Like what does a hashtag? Explain it? And they're like, oh, it's like literally just a hashtag, Like you hashtag and then add the word after and I'm like, but what is it? Like what does that mean? And they were like, it's just like this like thing on Twitter, like just like say hashtag Drew Phillips and like it's a hashtag now, and I was like, the symbol is a hashtag, but what is the I remember this conversation going on for like five minutes and like I just didn't understand it.
Speaker 1: But I my like true internet usage didn't start till late seventh grade, like early eighth grade. That's when I really was like tapping into like using the Internet. But yeah, we got like a good chunk of our life where like that was the last of our worries. And even when we were doing that, the Internet was so small, so it wasn't like it did any of your personal life was like seven in and out of it.
Speaker 2: It's like the Internet was like small until like twenty twenty, like twenty nineteen was still small.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like it was its insane.
Speaker 2: How like just exponential It's gotten grew it so much. Yeah, I guess like our side of the Internet. I mean, like I guess the Internet was used by everybody, but like like stand like video like that type of shit was just no it.
Speaker 1: Was still so small because like.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what I mean.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like internet, like the Internet as a whole, because I knew so many kids who like still well into high school didn't have like Instagram and ship because they were.
Speaker 2: Like what like I don't want that shit.
Speaker 1: Like why would I do that? Like why would I don't want to post pictures?
Speaker 2: We were getting made fun for this ship and that everybody everyone was okay, no one made fun of me to my face. Ship was set behind my back and look at me now now I have a semi successful podcast where we run as now I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I miss like how fucking crazy the Internet used to be, but I also don't because like now it's like I also, I think the Internet has gotten more mean. Like oh, first, like we we got Like That's what I'm saying is like the Internet at least used to be like fun, Like it was just like you could like be a stupid fucking idiot.
Speaker 2: And everybody was a stupid fucking idiot, but no one was mean because we were all fucking weird losers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, everybody understood that. Like if you were that tied to the Internet, it was probably because back at.
Speaker 2: Home you were like not like subconsciously I stand Mindly Cyrus so hard because of Handa Montana, because I led such a double life. Like in real life I presented as like this like like athletic, like sports playing boy. But on the Internet I was standing Miley Cyrus and Beyonce and it was an escape. It genuinely was like such a good Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like my one direction obsession was fully like an escape from my reality. Like it literally was like I got to go home and like talk to people who like had this one interest that was so similar to mine and we could talk about like our personal lives without having to get too personal because at the core of it, like what was important was like what are these like five dudes like doing right now?
Speaker 3: Like where are they? What are they doing?
Speaker 1: I remember when I couldn't get tickets.
Speaker 2: That's why I love culture so much. I love standing culture so much because I like I understand like what it is to these girls.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it literally is like an escape.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I just have to clarify this. I am and was the last straight Miley Cyrus stan like I was straight standing.
Speaker 1: Oh you so when you when you posted a picture of Lona del Rey and like Miley and you said, oh my god, she's so beautiful. It was that was from a straight place. It wasn't like, oh my god, she's serving before Boots was a serve. It was like it was like like, oh, she's like hot, like like Vagina hot, Like.
Speaker 2: I love Vagina.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: It's true, he does.
Speaker 3: I mean I.
Speaker 4: Vagina stand Twitter in seventh grade? What I just stand Vagina?
Speaker 1: Well, my username when now Horn tweeted me was literally Vagina Nile and he fully opened that up and replied, and he replied to me on I think Justin Bieber's birthday, because I remember, I was like, what a fucking day I get to celebrate Justin Biber's.
Speaker 3: Birthday and I that's so cute. It was the best thing ever.
Speaker 2: Like you had a bunch of like accounts. I just I've literally.
Speaker 1: Had the same account, but I would change my username because I was big in the one direction, like fandom culture always have like a funny and like new username.
Speaker 2: And it's like when we both started garnering audiences. I remember very early on, like when we had like our little fandoms or whatever you want to call it, and like people would like make an announcement and being like I'm changing my username Suon, please remain moots, Like we're gonna like we're still gonna be moots, but I'm changing my username. Just wanted to let everybody know. And it was more to like let your mutuals know, but also to let like your like prize follows know, like cause I kept up with my fan accounts, like I loved like my early fan accounts, Like I wonder where they still. I'm like actually friends with a lot of them today, like literally a good things. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Most of most of like the friends I made on the internet, like close friends were like people who like had liked my content like at the beginning, Like I literally like one of my like first friends in La actulely was because she was like liked my YouTube videos and my vines, and when I came out to La, like she me and her would hang out all the time, and we still like follow each other and like keep up every now and then.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So it's like it is like crazy.
Speaker 1: It was just like a different It was because it was so intimate, Like it was like an intimate thing, and because we were part of press play, so we would be seeing these people in real life all the time, and I literally would hang out with like everybody all the time.
Speaker 3: It was just so.
Speaker 4: Fun, Like, Yeah, I really like Drew's content on Grinder, and that's yeah, the fuck.
Speaker 2: Up yeah about that because I'm straight yeah, not you.
Speaker 1: Not you attempting to out your quote unquote friend.
Speaker 4: Cut that. Cut it.
Speaker 3: You can't fucking cut it.
Speaker 4: You have it won't be in the episode. It won't be in the episode.
Speaker 1: Drew is top two percent on.
Speaker 2: Grinder, top zero point one, babe, that's smaller top zero point one? Is that the wait one point zero one? Wait zero wait?
Speaker 1: Okay, I think when people say that, I get confused and I'm reading it the opposite way that it's like, it's like because when it's like, that's a small a very small amount out of one hundred that.
Speaker 2: Is, that's what people are saying, like the point zero one percent own like a majority of the wealth in the world, but it's like a thousand people compared to seven eight billion people and they own.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, see I've been reading it different. I was like, why are y'all like bragging about being.
Speaker 3: Zero point five percent right now? Like that, like you're literally, oh my god, no, like that's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I cannot I'm.
Speaker 1: A little fucking dumb. I don't give I've always had. God doesn't give you big tits and a brain. Like, let's talk about it. Like that's too much body mass, Like I only have enough body mass and like strengthen myself to carry one thing.
Speaker 2: If you got your boobs removed, do you think your brain would grow?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be like I'd have a really big brain, which is honestly.
Speaker 2: Probably big brain. Boobs and Cooter Bronson or could you get a Kooter Bronson removal grow your boobs and brain?
Speaker 1: Uh no, I get that's a good point because my cucci does carry a lot of my weight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like is it the same ratio, Like if your couci's big, your brain can't be big?
Speaker 1: Or does that not enough that the cucie correlatesh Like it doesn't. It's not on the same plane because like you don't want to be top heavy. That's the whole thing is Like you can't have a big burn in big boobs because then you'll fall over every.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, so that's damn. It's crazy. How evolution just like figured all this out for Yeah? Wait, what is it? It's like evolution. It's like mistakes or something.
Speaker 4: It's like evolution isn't real, it's just a theory and we don't actually know if it's real.
Speaker 2: I agree with that, then room full of dummies. No, it's like the entire our entire lives are like mistakes. Basically, we're just like an acumutive mistake and that's why we are what we are today.
Speaker 3: I'm not a mistake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, me neither.
Speaker 2: But my god, are you gonna put.
Speaker 1: Your veneers back on?
Speaker 4: Or?
Speaker 3: Like, did you pay one hundred and eighty?
Speaker 2: No, they're not going back on.
Speaker 4: Nope, we're not going back.
Speaker 1: You just set one hundred and eighty dollars to have them sitting here.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 3: You just have that kind of disposable income.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna give a fuck? I'm rich as fuck. Okay, let's get into media. Okay. This album that I've been listening to is music for eighteen Musicians by You've write right R E I C H. This album is very orchestral and epic, and it just makes me very happy, and it makes me feel things for music that I don't typically feel, which is really really cool. And I like anything that's able to do that just because it's cool. And then a little banger that Kaya showed me is fifty to fifty by Jockstrap. That ship is fucking boots down, like it's crazy. And then let me go to this album because there's one song on it, and then No Step by Christophe de Babylon. The album if you're into it, I'm out of it is lit sauce. And then for my visual media, I still have been watching a bunch of TV, but last night I saw the Northsman. In every single frame of this that movie could have been screencapped, and it was gorgeous and beautiful. And I don't know if that's like the director of photography's job or if that's just because Iceland is like the most gorgeous place on earth, but yeah, the dop is crazy. The cinematography on that movie was crazy. Like the very last scene of the movie was probably the coolest like visual I've seen in a movie in a very long time. Like, I don't know. Also, it was just so fucking weird, and like there were so many moments where I was like, girl, what the fuck is happening right now? Like in the beginning, I genuinely thought it was a comedy. Like I was like, this is I think I got tricked into watching a comedy because they were like burping and farting, and like the fart was like mixed so poorly. It was so fucking weird.
Speaker 1: But you can't put a four in a serious movie because.
Speaker 2: It's not no in like in the context that it was in. I was like, oh, like this is like they're they're shitting on, like they're joking, like they wanted us to believe that this is a movie, and then you go into it and it's not. But like fully it became they trapped kids into a barn and burned it down, and I was like, oh, like this.
Speaker 3: Is a real movie. And you still laughed really hard, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I was laughing the whole time.
Speaker 3: You actually didn't get to finish the movie because they kicked him out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was laughing at the peak. It was crazy. But yeah, that's my media.
Speaker 1: My media is waiting by the Carousel by Robin Goo, three Blue Skid and Clear Slow Dive and then Only If by Steve Lacy and Playground. I've been listening to that whole album. It's either that or like ambient music and then also White Noise by Akira Yamaoko Yamayoka.
Speaker 3: I can't say that name.
Speaker 1: And then I've been watching A Girl from Plainville and I really like it because again I'm just in my true crime era. Like I was gonna watch a movie and I was like, you know what I should do instead is like binge watch this whole thing, and I got I really wanted to watch what I really wanted to watch the Chippendale movie, but I didn't want to watch You didn't watch it, no, because I was like, I want to get highest bones and watch this with my friends. I don't want to be like cracking up at Chippendale alone in my room right now. No, it sounds like it'd be hella funny to like sit.
Speaker 2: In the room with the crew and like sleepover. Yeah, in your room, bringing the air mattresses. Yeah, we used to do. Sleep's so cute. What happened to us?
Speaker 3: We all got busy? You I hate it so much.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you guys so much for watching. That's the episode.
Speaker 2: Thank you so mud.
Speaker 1: Until next time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, while you're waiting, go watch a few more of our episodes.
Speaker 1: Bye.