Speaker 1: Hi, no, Hi, How are you good? Good? Well, very nice to meet you. Nice to meet you too.
Speaker 2: So how many readings do you do a week or is this your main business?
Speaker 1: We're mostly writing were We write a daily, weekly, and monthly horoscope for l Okay, doing that for like over ten years. We do a few readings a week, We've done thousands of them, but a lot of our work goes into now we work with like companies will bring us in to work with their teams and we'll just yeah, we get to do exciting fun things with astrology. How does one become an astrologer by accident? Well? Yeah, for us accident elite. But I think if you're interested in what makes people tick, and you like short cuts, and you know that people come with instructions and aren't always honest, and you're you know, like us, have a lot of planets in Scorpio and might be a little curious about, you know, what they really mean versus what they're saying.
Speaker 2: So it's, uh, do you change things you're doing or planning to do based on what you think?
Speaker 1: What you know? Your horoscope is definitely, I mean we definitely we plan by the planets for sure. You plan by the planets. And what about relationships?
Speaker 2: Do you think that the compatibility and signs can be intervened or they're really informative, you know, if it's two signs that don't seem like they're going to work. How much should people, you know, place weight on that. You know, we don't you're gonna like you like you know, yeah, we don't tell.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of people will use apps that are like, oh, this is a bad match mars you know, yeah, we don't believe in that. I mean, people come together for a reason, and sometimes it's to learn a karmic lesson. But what you can use astrology for is to understand the person. We say, sometimes you're doing the wrong things with the right person. Because you can look at somebody's sign, you get this deeper understanding of what makes them. I agree with that. Yeah, I agree with that. I agree with that. M hmm.
Speaker 2: What about numbers? Are you into numbers or numerology on you that are now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Everyone has a life path number and we're in the every year gets a number. You may have seen this going around the social media feeds about this being a nine universal year all the numbers. Yeah, that's two plus the Europelus two plus five.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, what about people that always see eleven eleven, Like if you're in a relationship and the two of you are always seeing it at the same time, or.
Speaker 1: If you have a tattooed on my arm. Actually, so you have any saying let me hear yeah, eleven eleven is like a wake up call. We actually started seeing it right before September eleventh in this eerie way that just made us have to go research it. You see it a lot too.
Speaker 2: I see it a lot, and the person that I'm seeing we see it. We see it every time and send it to each other, like at least once a day at least.
Speaker 1: It's like pay attention, pay attention. So what what? What does it mean? Like? Whatever is happening, It's like, this is a new opening for you and this is an important path for you to be on. It's almost like you've got angel. It's an angel number. So it's like a little cosmic confirmation of what though, that the path you're on is the one to keep moving on, Like I want to write this down.
Speaker 2: Wow, okay, it's interesting. So you think it's a positive thing.
Speaker 1: Eleven eleven not always, but it's definitely. I think it's a it's a push, like it's saying you're evolving, you're growing. This is maybe new. It's like, you know, when you're changing in your life or trying something new or different. And from what we saw in your chart, the person you're dating maybe a little different than the typical person you date, so you might have some doubts or uncertainties or hesitations, and then the eleven eleven is telling you keep going, you're on the right track, and they might feel uncomfortable. You're moving into the next frequency of yourself. All right, so let's go hold on.
Speaker 2: I just wanted to get some of understanding of you guys and what the deal was. But I'm sure, so you live in this whole world. It's not just astrology. You can't be just into astrology. There's like all these other things that are sort of byproducts of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, yeah, once you start go down that rabbit hole, other things start coming to you, and we're just curious about it. Initially we were. We went to the University Michigan, went to art school, almost went to engineering school, so very much in more of a logical world business. We've always had businesses, but we were introduced to it when we're twenty one. Someone gave us our chart as a gift and it was just so weirdly accurate. We became curious and started to learn it. But once in open, yeah all right, so I'm ready. I'm open.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm at a party. And the artist, the hypnotist, asks if you're open? You know, if you're if you're open, I'm open?
Speaker 1: Right, you just ask you, We're the hypnotist answering. Yeah, Well, we like to do astrology for people who are grounded and doing things on this planet that are you know, people who are up to big things like you are, need that guidance. You don't have time to waste your business woman, you're a mom, you're all these other things, and you need some shortcuts. So that's what astrology is a road map to help you make decisions. The average person makes over thirty five thousand decisions a days. Wow. Yeah, isn't that wild? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, so should we dive that? Ye come from? Who the hell count business review? Saw? Yeah? Okay, I know, isn't that crazy? And it's not a few years old.
Speaker 2: We probably make a lot more things too, But I like Elon Musk makes a billion decisions today. Well, I know you're helping out with the fires and everything, so you're probably making it why you said three times as yeah too, so.
Speaker 1: My brain hurts. That's why I got in Migraine yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awesome what you're doing though, you okay, yeah, so dive into your chart? Yeah? So uh Tali, you want to start? Sure, Well, you're really a kind of a super scorpio. You may have heard that before, but you so, do you understand what the birth chart actually is or do you want us to give you, like the quick and dirty review whatever you think that people will be interested in without Yeah, because most people know there's Zodie apsid, Like you know, you're a Scorpio that was where of those that's a part of the guy that the sun was in when you were born. But every other planet and the moon are going to be connecting with one of the twelve zodiac signs at your time of birth, and that kind of gives you your factory settings for who you are. It's like your soul's blueprint in this lifetime and everyone's I mean, we're born four minutes apart as identical twins, but we still have a tiny bit of a difference in our charts. Wow, yeah, you happen to have your You have one, two, three, four, five planets in Scorpio, which is unusual, and a Scorpio rising, so yeah, so yeah, yeah, So you are a Scorpio sun with a Capricorn moon. That's your emotional nature and a Scorpio rising so intense driven. Uh, the moon is how you, how you mother, how you are. It's interesting becausecorn is a sign of the father, but the mother planet, the moon is not a planet, but is in Capricorns. So you know, you like to be in charge of all of your domain, whether it's your house, your daughter, everything else. It's you prefer things simple, streamlined, no interference, your way if you can have it that way, because you know what you want and all that Scorpio makes you very very particular about everything. So we have in astrology. When you see the chart the wheel, what that really is is it's imagine yourself looking up at the sky from wherever you are at your moment of birth on this planet and taking a selfie at the sky and that map and how the planets would be arranged around you tells you your strengths and weaknesses and tendencies. So you have a lot of those Scorpio planets in this it's called the twelfth house of your chart, which makes you actually very intuitive. Whether you would call yourself psychic or do you have a lot of dreams at all or strong dreams?
Speaker 2: Not right now because I'm not sleeping well. But I am very, very witchy. There's someone that I know that I was emphatic about selling their house in the Palisades, Like I couldn't stop talking about it, thinking about it, saying it. They were going to renovate, and I kept saying it, and.
Speaker 1: Now the house is gone. Oh wow, Yeah, you just know things.
Speaker 2: I had a weird feeling about this house. It wasn't right, and I kept saying it. And I had a weird feeling about Malibu too, Like I kept saying about Malibu and this house.
Speaker 1: I get out of there. You don't need to have either of these plays.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why I was so emphatic about it, but I was really emphatic about it, and it's very witchy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are very psychic. You're an old, old soul too. You've been here many times. It's the twelfth pauses. It's not the easiest. Because of that, you sometimes wind up being that canary in the coal mine type who comes in with the thing you have, but you can't not say what you need to say, like you're not gonna hold back at all. You're actually your past life energy is is Leo, so you were meant to be in front of the camera. You were meant to be and it's it's actually in the part of the chart that rules travel and freedom and independence and entrepreneurship. So being the queen of something is very much part of who you. You came in with this definite like queen and high priesticy energy for sure. One of the things what your path in life is, your your kind of your destiny, your karmic destiny is in the sign of Aquarius, which is about doing humanitarian work. It really is about the people. Though at the end of the day, for you, like if you're not making a difference for people, you don't feel like you're on your path in life. And you probably you know Aquerus actually does rule broadcasting, and it's in the third house of talking, getting your message out, but also using it for good and using it to inspire change and get people to think differently. That's even more important, Like you could probably in some ways you being famous is like a tool for being able to make a difference in the world. You're not here to just be famous for the sake of being famous, Like that's like boring and not your thing. It's like you really do deeply care. People probably don't understand sometimes how much you do care about other people in the world. But that's like probably everything for you in a lot of ways. And purpose, yeah, purpose for sure. Now, love wise, you have a little bit of a The love planets in your chart are good, but they're a little bit at war with each other. We look at Venus and Mars and the moon, and so you have Venus in Scorpio and Mars in Libra. So with Venus and Scorpio, you want a little competitive like you can get in there and get a little you know, there's a little bit of a guardedness. Sometimes it's like tough for you to trust, even astrologically, not just because of life, but you know, you need to be adored and you need loyalty and extreme like you need certain like someone has to be like I am into you, like no question, and you were also born with venus retrograde. You probably have heard about mercury retrograde, and yeah, so it's a little bit of a it's a It means that you will have great love in your life, but you'll also have great lessons around love too, and some do overs, and that you know, no doubt is true for all of us. But yeah, you you have to trust her. You've probably learned over time, like if someone gave you a bad vibe right off the bat, maybe that's why you're seeing eleven. Eleven is a good affirmation about this new relationship. But you know, did you You probably can look back and be like the same thing with the Palisades House. I knew that guy was not okay, but I did it anyway. Yeah, Mars in your chart can show you what kind of guy to look for, and you actually have Mars and Libra, So you need someone who's definitely more balanced. It doesn't have to be a Libra per se, but someone who's refined, someone who's elegant, someone who is calm and centered and doesn't really need to be in the limelight that much. And that's where that's why I said, your plant love planets are a little bit at war because you have this Capricorn moon that really is attracted to somebody who might be a little more like showy and not showy, but like statusy, like they have to have a certain amount of status. And the venus and Scorpio can get a little spicy and saucy sometimes, but really the what feels best or will work best for you someone who's like loves that and laughs at it, but doesn't necessarily get into the get too deep into the banter, but can direct it in a different space of like what are we creating together? And hey, someone who can get you to kind of chill and calm down is actually maybe the best for you. Like I don't know if that's happening with your current guy, but how do you feel all about? You find that you like somebody who's more, you know, like soothing.
Speaker 2: I find that I like someone who's not in the limelight, who doesn't have a social media presence, who's not thirsty, who is balanced, who doesn't dim my light. Because often the person who's that way, that conservative person, they can tend to be boring and then they like put they pull I'm dumbing myself down. That's been a problem for me. And if someone's too electric, there's there are two peacocks in the relationship.
Speaker 1: But that also doesn't work.
Speaker 2: So it's hard to find the balance in someone who's really strong and secure and doesn't want any of that, but also is still alive and fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that makes sense with your chart absolutely, so pulse, please have a pulse. Yeah, and being into the arts is also important. Somebody who would be good for you, somebody who's like got a sense of culture and likes to go like they do like they have to like go out and dress up and enjoy food and music and things like that, but not in a you know, not in a limelight. There's sting kind of way for sure. So one of the things to maybe watch out for is that, well, you can your chart shows it can be extremely picky and when you see a flaw, you can really like it's impossible for you to un thesee So that can I mean, does that happen to you where you're like, oh god, so it's black and white thinking, Yeah, Yeah, you can be super hyper critical and almost to the point where like you can't even be around the person. It just makes you feel anxious and uncomfortable. But when that starts to happen, you can you know, because it will. It'll happen. Eventually, someone's going to do something that gives you the it or whatever. But yeah, just just just tune in and be like, which direction is is it going? Is it going into the They're I'm dimming my light because they're conservative? Or am I sensing that there's this competitive thing because you like a little like Tali was saying, you like spicy, fun banter and competition, Like they need an edge because you have one, and they need to be able to like joke around and and you know, go back and forth with the barbs. But there's a certain point where like it becomes it crosses a line, so you have to be careful about that. Yeah, so but I'm you know, we can. We also looked at the timing in your chart and what's ahead. Okay, So yeah, home is gonna be a really big theme for you now you've you know, are you are you craving being a little more settled in one place in any way or just like downsizing.
Speaker 2: Event downsizing, Yeah, I mean a very big compound and property that was just too good to turn down because of the price, and it had like all the elements for where my entire team could be in this podcast. But I am more comfortable in a smaller, manageable, perfect space. I have a place in New York City and Miami and the Hampton's and they're smaller places and I like that. A big place get overwhelms me and I'm fiddling around with everything and organizing and stuff.
Speaker 1: And it gets to be too much. Yeah, it feels like that's that's kind of what you're wanting right now. So as a Scorpio, you're ruling Lanet. It's still planet in astrology is Pluto, and there's a couple of big deal so Pluto only changes signs every twelve to thirty years, and it just moved. So it was in Capricorn from two thousand and eight until just this last November nineteenth. And that was great for getting you out into the world's getting your voice out you want it, you know, to name your message out. Yeah, moving and shaking, you had a lot of energy for that. Now it's just hunkered down in Aquarius for the next nineteen years, and that is much more for you as a Scorpio. More of a low key like keep it simple, focus on what matters, like tighten up your inner circle, figure out who your people are, like you're not if you're going to be running around, it has to be like with a purpose. It has to be something that like builds an anchors. Do you probably feel like you want to kind of simplify to amplify as they say, like yes, so deep or not wider? Yes, And I think you're going to be helping a lot of people rebuild with rebuilding their homes as well during this Pluto phase. So there's a lot around the building of homes and in your homes, maybe some standardizing, like have the same thing and all the different properties. If you're doing more podcasting or more of something, just you can come in, sit down and it's kind of uniform. You know, some people say it of a uniform with your wardrobe. You also need that with your just your kind of lifestyle and all the different types of projects you're doing because they're all very different from each other. So you know, you need to just be able to not have to think and readjust with all that scorpio you're you don't realize how sensitive you are to even changing gears between tasks exactly.
Speaker 2: I'm just writing this down on a second Okay, okay, thanks, okay, good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, yeah, no, totally. Relationships are the other part of life that are about to get like a big shake up and kind of already are for you. But so the planet uranus uranus urinus, no good way to say it is just crossing in to your relationship house. It's been like hovering there for like the last year kind of like you know, like you just are so ready to have a quantum shift in a different direction around relationships. And yeah, and especially next year this year from July to November, there could be a really big just new way of new approach to things or maybe a new way of combining your life. Like you just I don't know about your current relationship, but like I don't think right now like the next part of your the next phase of your love life is about freedom within the relationship, Like you do not need to merge and move in together and do all like having a compare non traditional Yeah, interesting, Yeah, don't take the traditional approach to relationships now, like don't worry about the rules and not that you do, but like you know, it's not about doing anything anyway besides what works for the two of you. And we're moving into a time where relationships are going to be done differently anyway, So you may end up being a role model for people just by being true to what works for you. Uron it's also rules technology, so there is gonna be a lot of texting and virtual meeting up. You may not be able to see each other as much as you want to, but quality over quantity is going to be important too. Yeah, and doing like you know, like it's going on little adventures together, you know, long weekend trips or let's do this, and it's almost like the regular flow of communication. What you really need from a relationship, what will make you happiest beyond what we said before, is somebody who's grounded. But also it's all about the communication and like in terms of them being able to talk about like the little things, the day to day things with you, and like that they're invested in that even if you're not together, and that you're invested in their day to day Like that is really more important than anything for you in this next phase. But you are, yeah, you are kind of breaking some molds. And if you feel pressure to have to like live together, move in together, lift that off of yourself, I would say, Okay, it does also show in your trut that, yeah, you're just feeling this sort of overall restlessness. You're feeling like you have, like you said, you have too much stuff for too many routines that are have almost imprisoned you, and you're longing to break free from them. You're like, you want to streamline and consolidate the things you're doing in your lifestyle so you have more time to feel free to do what matters most to you. And Okay, yeah, so the downsizing is also the less I mean, I saw how you have all the different kits organized for be strong, so almost like treating your life that way too, Like for like when I'm doing when I'm were in this hat, here are the things I need. Like that's sort of a uh, you may already do that, but I feel like you could really benefit from having that even tighter. Now, do you have any questions about anything going on in your life right now?
Speaker 2: Let's see, Yes, the unsettled, because I feel like where I live is like a base. I need to let go of beating myself up about this or worry about this. But my where I live is my base, but I don't like, I'm not very social here. I don't really do anything. It's kind of like being in my house with my work and my stuff on the podcast, and then going away to other places to be social, to put makeup on, to get dressed. Here, it's sort of just like it's like a purgatory base and home. So that's a little unsettling because some times, like if I'm in the habitist of the whole summer, I feel like that's a nesting base but also a little bit social and doing more things. So my main home throughout the year is extremely like sedentary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not. It's funny in your chart, like one of the growing areas for you is local neighborhoods. You are not a suburban nite like the Hamptons. Is more like people are all traveling in. They're not towny neighborhood kind of people who just like live there for Jen the money. Jane, Yeah, you cannot. You absolutely cannot stand that.
Speaker 2: Right, And I live in that, so I have to treat it as only a base. And I don't know if that's bad or if I have to change that.
Speaker 1: But I'll tell you it's actually a karmic it's your karmic test, it's your Buddhism, it's your dojo, whatever you want to call it. Because there's a point in the chart called the North node, and that is your karmic adjustment, what you came here to learn. And for you, it's an Aquarius, which is about everyday people, the opposite that Leo energy that you have from all your past lives. And it's in the part of your chart that rules local areas and neighborhoods. So it's almost like you have to pay a little bit of a karmic debt to learn how to be in this mundane kind of neighborhood. But you don't want to be in there all the time. Your your natural tendency is to go travel to more cosmopolitan, worldly places where so it's a balance. You're gonna have to go back and forth. You might be having too much of that. I think. Get rid of the guilt because even that, even just because you're there, you're probably there for your daughter to go to schools, have that normal life I know for a kid, but you don't have to stay there once she's gone to college. Yeah, so you're comfortable being solitary, probably, but almost too comfortable. Yes, right, exactly exactly the problem with that twelfth house energy and the scorpio. I mean, you can keep yourself entertained, but maybe you feel out of touch and uninspired in something. Yes, I think in the Hamptons and New York City, you know, like, you know, you could go out and something glamorous and exciting and unexpected what happen? You may not even choose to exercise the option, but just knowing that the option exists.
Speaker 2: Well, even to walk to a drugstore and pass something. It's different than like, yeah, you've got instacart and now we have post pandemic and we got too comfortable and so that.
Speaker 1: Is a big that's a big character. It looks like you have about two to three more years of that. Is that? When does your daughter graduate? Yeah, she's in ninth grade. Yeah, so yeah, mine is too. Saturn, which is a planet of challenges and can make you feel kind of stuck, is in the home part of your chart, home in the motherhood yours, so like you do just have to push through, but in three years, get the hell out of there, okay, yeah, re locate. Yeah, and in the meanwhile, like, yeah, definitely, yeah, try to. I think the relationship should keep you entertained a little for the next few years. Though. Interesting you're in relationship school, you're in suburban night school. I have the same thing over in Nyack, New York with my ninth grade daughter, and like, get me the hell out of here. But it's good for her, so yeah, so it's But the thing to really let go of is the guilt for not being like this mold that you think you're supposed to be there, for not being able to find the kind of inspiration that you need, because with all that scorpio in your chart, you need to like go out for a walk and then let this kind of magical thing find you as you walk by a store, or something amazing happens on the street, or you see something in it inspires that psychic download to come through. And that's just not just not happening probably where you are. So it's okay, it's just not match and yeah, and let go of the guilt. Okay, if you do actually have guilt, a guilt thing that you may not be as aware of in your chart, h yeah, might not even realize it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I know that I feel might be messed up about a lot of things. So yeah, yeah, I don't know if guilt's exactly what it is. It's more like why yourself beating up or analysis or something like that.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit of boat. You have this super super perfectionistic control, it's got to be exactly this way. Thing that's saturn, and then you also have this, whether it's guilt or just like a an unease when things aren't that way. So I don't know if you do any like breathing or meditating or got any used to so I should more. But yeah, yeah, it would be a good thing to do now, just to kind of you know, however you do it, not like I will sit on a pillow and not say anything, but however it works for you to just a mindful time would be really good for you as you think about downsizing and doing less and prioritizing. And it's being the nine year when we're all being kind of whether we're ready or not ask to let go of things that don't serve us. We're just seeing those things just almost taking themselves away from us. So kind of turning inward instead of using our logical minds to decide what to let go of and what to keep is what twenty twenty five is about. Are you worried that you'll lose your edge a little? No? Yeah, okay, zerah, I don't think that's possible. Thank God, don't lose it. Yeah, please, I don't think it's possibly either. I don't think it is either. You're you know that the very top of your chart is a point called the mid heaven, and that is like your career point, and it shows who you attract. And you actually have a Virgo mid heaven, so you like people who worry to a little bit you might be holding on to somebody, like people who want to know all the little things like oh my god, how to like everything you're doing on TikTok is so perfect, like telling stories, giving advice. The virgo is like the pro tip side. So all those little, you know, bits of wisdom and stories that you share are like people love love that about you, love of hearing that. The berg also rules wellness, and you know, I know, skinny girl and everything, but I even wonder if there's like another thing that's going to come in for you in the next even year and a half that is like a business opportunity that's related to fitness or wellness or even like supplements or different you know, a healthy home environment maybe something too, like with decor and home while you're there, maybe experiment with different like air quality and home environmental products or something like that. Maybe that's even like a product development opportunity for you there kitchen of course always, but not just kitchen, just even betting or lifestyle. Then yeah, well you know, you don't have to rush in to that, but just see if something like that gets introduced to you, okay, some way, So it could be through through a partner as well, So if you do any partnership or licensing, or if someone has approached you or does approach you this year about that, Like one of the one of the ways you can maybe downsize is to not have to do everything yourself and to team up with a partner that you really trust on a collaboration. So that's a possibility that could come in this year too. And actually with your I don't know if I mean like investing in some AI or rip Dowey type things, but also I mean the you know, for everyone but you with your Aquarius North note could actually maybe do well with something there, So I don't know. Yeah, okay, I like it. Yeah, it's a lot.
Speaker 2: Yes here, What do you think about all this? I think it's very interesting. It's good to expand the mind and think about it all this and just kind of have it be on the forefront and be aware. I think it's very very interesting and a lot of it does track, it makes sense, and yeah, I love it.
Speaker 1: I think it's great. I think it's very cool what you guys do. Thank you, thank you. So I think it's it's really great. What you have a book or yeah, we do. What's it called? Is that it behind you? The yellow book? I'll hold it up. It's that we have our twenty twenty five horoscope book. That okay okay, because we sent you one so it heads full forecast for you as a scorpio. Oh I'm excited. Yeah. Yeah. And the yellow one behind me, well, we've written twenty two books. Wow, okay, Yeah, the yellow one is our new one called the Astrology Advantage, and it is for it turns your chart into a personality test kind of like Myers Briggs or that kind of thing, and we should do years another time. It's really designed for business people, for people who are interested in astrology but don't want to learn it all and retain it. It's called the IAM system. It stands for Innovator Authority or MAVEN. And you're one of the three year in authority. We already did yours, but okay, yeah, so all right? Is that we make for teams. Yeah, we'll send it to you. Definitely,