Speaker 1: Guess what decision we're about to make. Horrible decision.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, welcome to another episode horrible Decisions. Uh oh, listen, you know I was gonna come in here and VQ today because y'all, we got a very special guest.
Speaker 1: But before we get started, job that was cute? It's don't do that? That was a cute?
Speaker 2: Mom?
Speaker 1: Was that a cute molle? Say yes? That's all say.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes.
Speaker 2: Oh and we know we can get on l like that today. Anyways, guys, welcome to another episode of Horror Player.
Speaker 1: Just says Yones.
Speaker 2: I'm your girl, Mandy b aka Pulurk Bumps aka that motherfucking bitch.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? I'm weezy.
Speaker 4: Today we got a special guest in the building that we can't really see what we see.
Speaker 1: If you're seeing on the YouTube, you can see in what you can't see, you know.
Speaker 2: So we got four in the building, y'all, and y'all have been mind y'all, y'all may have purposely noticed I left out my nickname, Pegged the Dian because the way y'all have been flooding each of us.
Speaker 1: With our tagging anytime he's on anything anytime. As soon as you.
Speaker 2: Started popping up on the internet, everyone just started tagging. They started sending me your videos and dms, asking if you were the man I've been pegging all these years.
Speaker 1: Wow, And.
Speaker 2: I said no, y'all, even in that boodhah, calm down, calm down, I don't know that man.
Speaker 1: However, you joined us on stage in Dallas.
Speaker 4: I was super fun. I really enjoyed that too, because like, we haven't had a lot of men come on stage during our kink sessions, so that was fun. But I think what was most we actually have, but they're mostly day We haven't had a lot no and when we do, they're the doms. So we've had like the bondage, we've had like the lead people.
Speaker 2: We've had women bring their subs. But you were like, Nope, I would like to come on and I want to be masked. I want to bring my dom. I think a man saying I want to my dom.
Speaker 1: That was different.
Speaker 4: I think our fans were really excited too, because like they I mean, you know, obviously some of them know you, but also I think being you and not expecting someone like you to look that way. I think what's been most exciting about seeing people's tag us and your stuff is that obviously we even have a conversation surrounding pegging for so long, and you know, our conversations aren't necessarily the most surface level sex podcast conversation. So when seeing you know, even you after the live show and like stuff on the shade room, I was like wow, Like I was really like taking back a little bit, Like I kind of thought people would make fun of a niggain a cage. Oh they did, but I didn't think they would be like like to me, you there's a joke there, but they got really intense absolute and that to me was just the weird.
Speaker 3: What I realized is they hate the person and not the character.
Speaker 1: Explain that.
Speaker 3: So, for example, after that post had went viral, it was a lot of other comedians posting it. They was putting the self in cages and people thought it was funny. So they hate the person, you know what I mean, and not the character.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think.
Speaker 2: There was also the element if a comedian does it, they're doing it as a joke. I think that a lot of people know that you now have an OnlyFans and in a sexual way. The way you went viral for that reminded me of when Weezy we had a guest come on and he went back and forth with her because as a black woman, she was doing something that he thought was degrading because her partner at the time was a white man.
Speaker 1: And that's what I saw a lot of people bringing up was.
Speaker 2: The historical how why would a black man choose to put himself into a cage?
Speaker 1: And so that's what I think it was more so tied to.
Speaker 3: If we keep it honest, there's a lot of there's a lot of black people out here that don't represent me if we keep it in a book, you know what I mean, Like, I don't like some black people. I don't I don't really connect with. I mean, I respect what they do, but it's like, you gotta look at what I'm doing. I'm not I'm not putting it. I'm not in harming anyone. It's people out here that get saluted for being a kingpin in their hood, right being Mama high, your grandma high, your uncle high, you feel me. People get have their own supply. It's people out here there's killing people that you know what I mean, gang related, and they get all the respect in the world for being the toughest man in the world. I don't represent that. That's where I'm from, but that's not That's not who I am, that's not that's that's I move my kid out of Chicago to make sure he's safe. There's people where I'm from. They don't. They don't. They don't make it to see five six years old, you feel me it killer be killed out there. So I'm just saying so, and my defense, it's like I'm not even bothering nobody. But at the same time, they're bothered, you know what I mean, because I'm in my own lane doing my thing, and I don't they don't understand it, you know what I mean. But I got a whole audience for that. That's why a lot of the negativity stuff I don't see. Well, I noticed it, but it's on the effect because I got a whole culture of people that's loving what I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's that's even here on the show, right, Like, I love that we've been able to talk about kinks and things and let it be known that no black people do this shit too.
Speaker 1: We enjoy doing it. I think that that's one of the biggest.
Speaker 2: Shocks too like, which is why I'm really I love that we're going to be able to have this conversation because even like your stature. We just had a woman on here, Hazel Grace, and there was a bit of a shock that a I pegged black men, but there was even a bigger shot it is also black and she was a black woman, but she pegs white men. Or she admitted that she pegs twinks, and I was like, okay, so twinks are like feminine, small dainty voice. So or men that may want to wear the fish nets or the lace or that just come off more feminine and you you you real maskul it over though I.
Speaker 3: Thought about putting on some fish nets.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so you do? So you do fish nets.
Speaker 3: I thought about it. I didn't do it yet.
Speaker 1: Oh you haven't done it yet.
Speaker 3: No, I like, it's next.
Speaker 2: So when when you were do you feel like you're becoming more open to things because you now have a partner that allows you to do these things that you're on only fans doing it.
Speaker 3: It's not even necessarily my partner. I mean it helps, you know, but it's just the fact that feeling being free and not giving a fuck, like I think that my My biggest issue in my career and with my life is I care too much about other people. I put energy into people way more than myself put. I gave myself the short energy stick every single time in life.
Speaker 4: What do you think about the people that like are feeling like I mean, we got to see you in your element in doubtless right and obviously to go as far as you have.
Speaker 1: We know this is real.
Speaker 4: You're experienced in the king community. What do you think about people that think you're doing it for attention?
Speaker 3: If I was doing it for attention, I will be tagging everyone, post me, please post me, please please look, look, look look. No, it's not my choice. If you're I chose to watch and look and tell a friend to tell a friend, that's not my business.
Speaker 4: Have you had a hard conversation with like an X or like a family member that was like tripping off of watching you?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean, of course my mom. See my mom is fine with it. She just can't take the the attention that comes from it. Like every time she looks opens her phone up, I'm right there on her screen. Rather she follows me, and rather she's keeping up with what I'm doing and it's like the blogs got it right in her face, so she can't, you know, miss it. I'm like, well, just unfollow the blogs.
Speaker 4: Then you've been able to talk to your mom about like kink and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I have to. That's I too, because it was just like, you know, as much as she doesn't understand or necessarily agree, I say, stop making you seeing the bad from it. You're seeing from your perspective of what you don't want. But if I'm telling you as your son, as a grown man, at this point, mine, I'm happy. I'm fine, Like I'm in a place where the backlash or what people got to say that don't affect me no more like TV has made me so numb. Whereas like I don't give a fuck what you think, because as long as I said, you should be worried about how I feel, you know, and not by how they feel. I said, I need you to be the queen that you are and stand up for your son that go to war for me. I'm gonna go to war for you. You know what I mean. That's how I feel like. You don't have to agree with what I'm doing, but you can still respect me by being honest with you ye.
Speaker 1: Not really now, I ask you only because I'm do you have a relationship with your daddy?
Speaker 3: No, my PAP's passed away, but he wasn't in my life.
Speaker 2: He wasn't in your life, Okay, I said, because like we talk about, like now that we've been so open the conversations with our moms, we're a lot like our moms in terms of like our sexuality and even just the fluidity of how we move in. With my mom specifically, the conversation was almost an envy that she wasn't able to be as free as she wanted to be growing up, and so seeing what we're doing now, she's just.
Speaker 1: Like, oh my gosh. Now she'd be talking too much. She'd be trying to tell me.
Speaker 2: About our vibrators and the things she want to do it and I'm just like, ah, I you doing much. But her mom, you know, it's proud that she's the number one dick sucker in the world.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 2: That's that's what my mom said, redication.
Speaker 1: They say that girl's a big teeth. You know. My mama said one day, it's so crazy, how did.
Speaker 4: You This was like I can't remember what happened, but we were in a car and I think we was going to wig store or something, and someone texting my phone about how it was the best like head they ever had, and my mom looks at me and she was like, I just do it.
Speaker 1: I've always had a gift. I knew you had it. I knew.
Speaker 4: And then when my ex and I were breaking up, I remember my mom said some like, well, nobody's ever gonna suck that dick like you did.
Speaker 1: I said that I ain't not right, ain't right right. Listen.
Speaker 2: I think it's great that you're having those conversations with your with your parents, even your friends, I know, like in your post, and I guess I want to ask you that too, just to go ahead and get all the questions out the way, because y'all you've been going by for so long, and then we gonna get into the good shit. But you did respond at one point and told people to leave you alone because of all the reactions. Your ex girlfriend, you know, came out and tweeted what she said about uh she was embarrassed by it or whatever. You were just like, I don't bother anyone. Everyone leaving me alone. However, being on OnlyFans and promoting your only fans. You are putting things on the internet, so you have to somewhat expect a response, right to.
Speaker 3: Clear that post up. Yes, I'm not speaking about the people who don't know me. I get people gonna say, whatever the issue I have when I made that post when I say I don't bother nobody, literally I don't, but don't hit me up. It's like pick a side. So my thing is is like, to you, a perfect example, if me and you are having this conversation right here, and then after I leave out of here and I see you online throwing shade and it's like, damn, I thought we just thought we was like this. I was cool. So like it's like you're still entertaining the circus at the same time but still being my friend like cool. So I can't. I can't fuck with that. I don't know how to. I don't know how to be fake.
Speaker 1: It's the people that you actually know.
Speaker 3: It's the ones that's close that's still hitting me up for money or ones that still look hit me up for friendship or some type of you want they want something from me, you know. So that's the whole thing. It's like, just speak aside, then don't don't don't confuse me because the way my heart is like, I'm I'm a genuine person, So don't don't play with nobody. Uh that's genuine like that that's how I feel. Or just stay where you at, Like I'm fine. I've I've been losing friends every day, but I'm I'm I'm cool with the absolutely absolutely they do it.
Speaker 1: That doesn't surprise me.
Speaker 3: And the reason why is because I like, I feel like they're either envious or they either just like, don't don't fuck with it, Like I have some of my friends that have opened up to me about things they do sexually because they feel comfortable. And I've had some friends that's that's open up to me about what they do sexually, but are mad at me for speaking on some of the same shit that they do. They're like, man, bro we man, that's being broke. You ain't supposed to be talking about that, man says, who broke CoA.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 2: For the men that I have pegged, We've had a lot of those conversations, and not only I wouldn't even say just pegging, like for for men that have opened up to me about their attraction to trans women and things that they don't share with their friends and things. It's it's frustrating to here that they're like, there's a bro code that black men, specifically, I would say, shouldn't be open about the things that they enjoy when I don't know, did you see the thing that just went viral? So there is a woman who went to divorce her husband filed divorce papers because she found out he was having sex with men with a guy.
Speaker 1: He had a whole relationship with a man.
Speaker 2: And because she went to go serve the divorce papers, I guess he didn't want that coming out.
Speaker 1: He went and killed her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's fucked up because she.
Speaker 2: Wanted to leave because well, you weren't honest with me. You're having a whole relationship with a man, and the man went and killed her for wanting to even leave him. And I'm just like, I think that this podcast is so important because the men that do come to our shows and the couples that are able to experience things together differently, just because we talk about these things openly, I think it keeps us more safe.
Speaker 1: It keeps people not.
Speaker 2: Having to live in fear of them not being able to be free with who they really are, and in terms of like getting in relationships, it allows you to kind of be honest, which I know y'all be out here lying because niggas is liars, and y'all know I'm over here triggered right now just with the word lie. But just to be free and open, yeah about it. So I hate that you actually have friends that are like, Bro, you're not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Be telling people we be doing this shit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Like, it's to the point where I'm so lest people have like known over ten twenty years, you know what I mean, Just like dangn for me, I'm cool. It's like that chapter is done and is done.
Speaker 4: I think what happens in friendships and family relationships where people get that judgmental When you said envious, most people they like, well, I'm not jealous that you're in a cage, right, But the jealousy sometimes can come from other things.
Speaker 1: More so just being as free yep.
Speaker 4: Like, I think a lot of people hate well and not realize they're hating it, but watching someone live authentically, because if you're not exposing. We used to say, like, oh when niggas hate, yeah, niggas, they must be gay if it's If that's not it, then it must just be you don't like watching someone be open. So if someone doesn't want to get pegged by they girl, they really must be having a difficult time watching you be open and happy. I think that celebrating kink and queerness, and even if this isn't relative to your situation, I don't think pegging is queer, but it just makes me think a lot of like what I've seen over the last few years just online, like it's been really scary. I think we think we're in this forward moment, and especially seeing someone like you, we think we might be.
Speaker 1: But reading the comments that day, I was like, oh my god, is crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I mean I feel like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, people are like praying for you in the comments. Yeah, I was like, do you see the background of the apartment.
Speaker 2: It's the Florida windows right for you.
Speaker 1: There's a little ship like that where I'm like, but I.
Speaker 3: Feel like the thing is I feel like they put me in a box, right. They see reality TV, they see music, and it's like that's it. Like no, Like, I also understand that being black, we are the most opinionated culture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we're not a monolith. You not going to represent none of us represent everyone as all.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying. So it's like the ship did y'all stay up here and glorified. I don't funk with.
Speaker 4: Have your cat I don't watch Black and Crew, but I can only imagine have your castmates like being kind about it?
Speaker 3: Or I mean, yeah, for the people that I still funk with, you.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and say the only nice ones, and we gonna know who not nice ones?
Speaker 1: Has there been one that surprised you with their kindness?
Speaker 3: No, every Actually, to be honest with you, everybody has been pretty supportive to my knowledge that we're talking a cast members, not like the B, A, C. D. You know what I'm saying at the top the.
Speaker 4: People because to me, like if I didn't have somebody that was like all myself, like if people know me from horrible decisions and I made a crazy decision, whether it be making only fans and Mandy wasn't necessarily saying like hey, good for her.
Speaker 1: That's hard. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: See, I think for me, like the type of like time I've been spending on myself and actually embracing who I am flaws and all, like all the self love is like I didn't need validation, and that's the thing I've feel like, it's so weird if you like everything I like, or if I like everything like that, Like where's your uniqueness of I don't. I think that's weird If you like everything I like, or if you need validation from somebody else to look cool, that's weird to me. Like I want you to. I want you to like different stuff so I can either you could put me onto something or know something different that I don't know. Like we all know the same thing. What's the fucking point how we all able to grow if we running the circles doing the same different things.
Speaker 1: Do you have any men reach out to you that have been like damn, bro, like you really help me?
Speaker 3: Like, oh man. Women have called me crying because they can't live in their truth. And that's about older women forties and up. They're literally colling no friends friends, Like man, I'm crying watching you seeing you man, because you're speaking for me, Like I can't do X, Y and Z because of the way I grew up in you know what I'm saying, church going family. I can't do this now. Because my mom, I respect us. I just can't do it. But they are crying, and they also, you know what I'm saying, happy for me because they feel like they're living through me. So same for my same for my friends, Like well, the ones who's still around, a lot of people have stepped up to the plate. I did not expect, you know what I mean that I knew maybe on a uh maybe childhood or either a cordial just associate level. But they stepped up. Now I've embraced them, embraced them more than the people who I really thought was my friends. You know, I fuck with it, Like I feel like, if we're gonna be friends, let's be friends. Let's let's really get to know each other, you know what I'm saying, And.
Speaker 2: You let everybody really get around and be like, all right, bro, So when it go in how you relate people?
Speaker 3: Check this out. One of my homies called me, right he like we FaceTime? He called me, He's like, man, can I FaceTime? He like, can I three way my wife into the space time call? I'm like, yeah, whatever, I'm not knowing what do you want? So she's she happy or whatever, talking and stuff, and then she was just like he was like a man for Malvers showing my wife your work. Your work man. She she she loves it. She wants to get into it. Can you send me all your videos? Like can you make like a like a uh like what they call like a collapse or whatever collage all your videos? Man, We want to see her and study it because we want to spiceide our bedroom. They was a black couple, like you know what I mean, And I was just like, I didn't send it, but it was just the fact.
Speaker 4: That thing, this needs to be your next phase, like when you're like a little bit tired of like maybe making content, you should be consulting.
Speaker 3: No, that's that's that's why I'm doing that. We talked. That's I can say. That's what I'm literally molding gainst it too, Like now I'm seeing it's like okay, now that people have.
Speaker 2: Just you know what, educationally wise, only because you guys are asking when you have your pegging module all.
Speaker 1: Come on and be the EDGUC do it.
Speaker 3: Let's do it.
Speaker 1: That's the only way y'all need to see me paid this man, because y'all have been as that would be so fire. Seriously, I would love to come in one.
Speaker 4: Of my favorite videos on porn hub is a pussy eating instruction video. I was gonna say instructoral video, but anyway, you literally watch it's a white dude.
Speaker 1: He's like really really serious.
Speaker 4: His mouth is a little wet, but like you're watching, you know, like the vulva when there's like a lot of bufflow.
Speaker 1: You're watching it.
Speaker 4: You're watching her get wet. He's pushing the fingers in, she's like making noise.
Speaker 2: He's really like, so hear you how to eat some puzz Yeah, so yeah, we go, how to pay the right way? We are gonna get into our vanillaship real quick. Wants to make it a little funny because it's a little wild. Love thinks literally, and there is a romance that is getting off to a bad fart for cutting the cheese whenever she pleases. A woman's year long, years long relationship with her live in lover is now on the brink of disaster. It's on the brink of the disaster because he is sick of her farting.
Speaker 1: Literally.
Speaker 2: She says, I'm a twenty four year old female and I've been with my partner, a thirty year old male, for almost two years.
Speaker 1: Now, and we just moved in together about four months ago.
Speaker 2: She's pretty much asking a desperate plea as to how she can move on in this relationship because he thinks that her farting is unladylike. Lately, he's been getting really frustrated with me because he says I fart too much at home and it discussed him. I tend to fart a few times at night and he gets super grumpy and has accused me of doing it on purpose. I swear I'm not. He says I don't need to push it out and says that I'm not ladylike. So pretty much she's now asking what she should do if this is show someone that she should stay with and my crazy for thinking farting is just normal? Yes, And I guess what would y'all say? The response will be, I know we've talked about farting, der not you making the face, you being judge? Who you being judged to? The farterer or the nigga mat that she fart in so much, I.
Speaker 4: Understand why people got to push their shit literally all somebody else like to me, farting, burping, all that is manners If someone don't like it, like what do you mean you want to leave.
Speaker 1: The nigga because he's like, doesn't want you farting.
Speaker 2: It's okay, Okay, so you're not about it, Oh burping ass, bitch, I'll be burning into my head.
Speaker 1: I burn when I'm out.
Speaker 2: I mean, okay, so I can't see the difference of manners, But what about I don't know about manners.
Speaker 1: In the home.
Speaker 3: If I'm saying it's like do you like it? We're talking about what you like?
Speaker 2: Okay, So there's a difference between my partner not like, first off, that's a fucking human function. Okay, that's like, damn, babe, your ship's really stink, bitch. I can't control how it's stank, for sure, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Even when you eat greens and eat healthier, the ship might sink even worse. Yeah, but you can like you got the poopery, I got the little spray in a bottle that I mean I do.
Speaker 3: It was a time where it was a time where I've been in relationships where they had the ax men man like do you shop? Because they never saw me.
Speaker 1: Do that's me you call this super ship.
Speaker 3: So I just do it like this, like if I get up and go to the gym. I'm handling my ship. That's when I come home, or if I know they about to leave something hot.
Speaker 1: Whatever not in my own home.
Speaker 3: Hold you no, I mean, I mean, I mean yeah, eventially you get to that point like, man, funk, it's happening, you know. But nah, I got to the know. They used to ask me like how come you never I never smell you? Or this and this that was never mine?
Speaker 1: Wow, I don't know. To me.
Speaker 2: To me, if someone's making me feel uncomfortable about my bodily function.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I can't help.
Speaker 2: I'm breaking up with you. I would tell this woman break up with that nigga. If he's making it seem like you were such a discussing person for being a human being, nigga, go find them aliens that they say is out here.
Speaker 1: Maybe them niggas don't fart, Go be.
Speaker 4: With a Honestly, if I had a conversation with a man that kept farting around me and they broke up with me over it, I'd be shocked because that's basically what you're saying. Let's just say I'm the person and I'm like, can you stop farting in front of me? It really makes me uncomfortable, and the nigga was like, fuck you leave me.
Speaker 1: I'm like, wow, Like, you can't just stop farting in front.
Speaker 2: Of me if I gotta fart, Like so we sitting here now, I gotta get.
Speaker 1: Up, let go.
Speaker 3: You said what right now on this on this couch, you letting it go?
Speaker 2: Oh, I've let it go in front of people, but do but then it kind of hurts my stomach when I'm like, well, I don't know if.
Speaker 1: It's gonna like for me.
Speaker 4: Well, if I if I want to fart and not tell somebody, I'll be like, let me get know.
Speaker 1: You just squeeze your butt cheeks and then it I'll hold it like if you're I'm just saying you can excuse yourself.
Speaker 2: Brouh to me, to me, bodily fun. The piston like fist it on the seat is different than actually pink. That's an adjutant that would make sense if you're in a relationship a nigga, you keep fistling on the seat, that's a problem. I'm not gonna complain that your pist smel or your ship smell or like, nigga, close the door spray when you leave, like there's ways to do that.
Speaker 1: But I'm not gonna be upset that you're doing things that we all do.
Speaker 3: So I mean, all right, so let me ask you, this is it? So you found that right now beginnings, soon as you'll start dating, what this would be over time because you gotta get more comfortable. I will.
Speaker 2: This is why I ain't never living with a nigga. Let's start off right there. But even when I like when my ex would be in my house for a long period the time, no, I mean if it annoys me, but like it could annoy me, but I wouldn't express that what he's doing as a human wrong.
Speaker 1: But that's my pro We ship, we fart, we burn, we pissed. What else did we do that people are annoyed me? I mean even snoring? I would break up with someone.
Speaker 3: Who I would break up with, you know what I'm saying, Like, I.
Speaker 2: Would not be with someone who snores, really, but I wouldn't just sit there and be like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Now there's also ways like, for example, okay, that's snoring. So when my asthma and weezy, obviously, when my asthma gets really bad, apparently a snore I don't know when it's happening, but it's happening. So if I'm congested or something like that, I'm snoring. I got the people to buy you a sea path. I would get to breathe.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: My ex got a humidifier in his house and then it was gone. It's like, there's ways you can work around it. Bro a fart anyway, I'm far.
Speaker 3: Let me sink what I had a bad I just thought about something. I remember this one time this girl uh parted past guys, whatever you want to call it. It was the worst. We sleep the worst. I'm laying Look, I was laying on her butt cheeks. You know what I'm saying. She sleep, She farted when she was sleep. I got up like she got a God. We ain't talked to her.
Speaker 1: Sins because she farted on you.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, but think about me though she couldn't help think about I'm laying down on her cheek. You know what I'm saying. We neckd and she parted that man.
Speaker 4: I had an accidental for It happened when I was at the restaurant laughing so hard, and I remember I moved the chair.
Speaker 1: So he thought, you got to figure out.
Speaker 3: You got to quick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to be acting like a bolt or something.
Speaker 2: I started stretching, like d just just gave that all me.
Speaker 4: I have a question about parting and ship okay for both of y'all, Jesus, because like you know, my butt ain't ready yet. Okay, have you had a time where like because see straight man and pegging, everybody's always scared. Everybody be scared about, always scared, which I don't know why they be acting like Okay, straight men cool maybe are dirtier than gay man, which I also don't like that like I think, but I say it all the time. I've never ate a niggas ass or pegged a nigga and it's not been cleaned or trimmed or just messy with.
Speaker 1: Shit or or a dingleberries in there.
Speaker 2: Like ladies, if you pucking a straight nigga and his ass smell or the ship ain't clean, bitch, I'm judging you with your dirty ass.
Speaker 1: But damn now you being.
Speaker 3: Around Joe, I gotta say something because this just happened. This just happened two weeks ago. I went out right, uh huh, this this woman came up to me in the club okay. She said, hey, I see your videos and shit. She's like, I don't really like that. I'm like, okay, now I'm trying to play it off right. She's like, no, I want you to ship on me. I want you to ship take a ship on me, and I want to eat your ass after you ship.
Speaker 1: She didn't. No, she didn't right.
Speaker 3: Handed guy, and she was she was a o g. She was older, a little vet, a little cougar. She was for real. She was for real.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna do it? No?
Speaker 3: No, that's what I want to do.
Speaker 1: No, here we go, Here we got I heard. I was like, I hear you how much money? What? What? What she had to offer you? I got a price. We all have how much money when she has off you? And we want to know the very lowest? How much money we gotta start from start low. I'm gonna say no, I wouldn't do that.
Speaker 2: She wanted her, She wanted you to ship on her and then she ate show ass after.
Speaker 1: So literally, you're just well, she ain't telling.
Speaker 2: You you got to kiss her after she each has So you're said, five thousand and two, little that's that's different.
Speaker 3: I make on the bit less If that's what you want, but me personally, okay, no way, okay.
Speaker 1: So then how much for you to shit on somebody and then each your ass after? Because it's a combo.
Speaker 3: Plan only, I think I would personally feel bad. I don't even know if it's a number. But if I had to say a number, I don't at the lord, I don't know. Maybe maybe fucking fifteen, K.
Speaker 1: I don't know, ten thousand, Okay, we can get okay, so easy.
Speaker 2: What would your number be for you to ship on the man and have him eat your ass after? Man?
Speaker 3: I think, see that sounds so crazy.
Speaker 1: It's it's two levels to.
Speaker 3: It right for show? Oh man, this girl literally she was dead ass like naughty.
Speaker 1: I feel like if just on you, I could do ten, but then you gotta eat it. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: That almost feels more vulnerable because it's like so intimate.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I don't know fifteen, I ain't gonna lie. This would actually be a two part payment, okay, And it's only because I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like, sometimes you don't know what type of shit you're about to have, right Like sometimes it be real solid and it be lumpiest ship and it just be one little plot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'll be having to go back and I be keeping. I keep wiping because the ship been a little it was it was a little more loose.
Speaker 1: It's a little bit more loose.
Speaker 2: So to me, if it was a silence, if it.
Speaker 1: Was a solid bitch, I washed my hands. But I have gone back there like this is just the nail that holds you. I don't have to spread my ass, Like why am I still ship?
Speaker 3: As long as you take care of its clean?
Speaker 1: So here's my thing, here's my thing, right, That's why I ain't gonna hold you. Ladies.
Speaker 2: Don't trust a nigga who ain't got wipes in their bathroom. Them the type of niggas to stay away from.
Speaker 1: That's true. Don't trust a nigga he ain't got wipes in his back. Every time I'm doing.
Speaker 2: Here, I do too. When I'm at home, I have to. I feel dirty.
Speaker 1: I be so mad when I take a shower in the morning. Y'all got big booties, that's that's what we do.
Speaker 5: Here's a big If I be a big booty thing, I ain't gonna hold you.
Speaker 1: Got you got a big yeah that you got a dog nigga?
Speaker 2: You think, okay, no, So if it was like the smear paint type of ship, I would charge more.
Speaker 1: You do that more, y'all love it? You do have a dog? I don't.
Speaker 4: Because it's funny because Mandy and I were talking about your physy we were we were in Dallas.
Speaker 1: I was like, Oh, those are the trap of niggas. You're real big, like big naked you. It was solid, like I was like rushing football.
Speaker 3: A lot of.
Speaker 1: It's the big legs, like that's the ship.
Speaker 4: I like when the legs almost made me feel like I'm gonna die when I'm sucking to dig, like if you wanted.
Speaker 1: To kill me.
Speaker 4: But like we were talking about that, and that's what just made me think about.
Speaker 1: It when I was like, yeah, yeah, you gotta you gotta don't niggas. I have seen that thing you've been up.
Speaker 2: But no, okay, let's get into our hoard, dirve, because we're about to get into not only the pegging but our horrible decision. I definitely want to get into everything kink with you, including the mask. You're wearing, leather and the cage, So we're gonna get into all of your kinks. You're matching the fit with the mask no, I'm not gonna lie chefs kiss. This is really if you gon't do a mask, fellows, this is how you do it.
Speaker 1: That's hard. I love a flair pant I love it. I love it. Come on, but how much do mask like that costs? What's the name of it? Because that's pop playing correct?
Speaker 3: This was like.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, they're never really that cheap though. The quality is what makes a good quality mask.
Speaker 3: The way it fits like this, Yeah, exactly like you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, I liked it. Well, let's gett Oh, you can't smell the rubber.
Speaker 3: Noemell good.
Speaker 1: Your breast smell good. That's why, because I'm sure you're smelling back all your own ship not ship.
Speaker 2: Literally sorry, I'm like, okay, never mind, never mind. So the war Dirve, let's start off. Then we did quite a bit of pegging talk. Let's start off with giving a tip two men. I want you to speak specifically to the men who may want to bring up to their partners that they are into something kinky or taboo, so like wearing a mask or doing the pup play. And we'll get into your other animals as well, or even Peggy, how would you say a man should approach their partner with this.
Speaker 3: Make sure this is clear me personally, I would say it starts off with first finding your partner, you know what I mean, Because like there's been times I've been with people that's not just not really with it. Yeah, so you gotta find a you gotta find the right person to do it with for one, Okay, I mean that's open minded.
Speaker 1: Then let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like a man like yourself or someone who really has kink aspirations should be with someone who's not you are you're saying find the right partner?
Speaker 1: So do you think that a.
Speaker 2: Man who is with someone who is like, nah, that's shit, gay, I ain't doing that, that that's literally the partner they should walk away from.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, really okay, I.
Speaker 3: Mean if you're not gonna if they're not gonna be open minded about it and they're gonna judge.
Speaker 1: You, or are you or you feel like you have to go and cheat to get That's.
Speaker 3: That's another thing, you know what I mean? Like, like I was in a situation once with a girl that was married and I was a side guy to have fun with because at home she couldn't do what she wanted to do, you know, but I would definitely say like for me, like the level I'm at now all came from experience. Like no, I didn't know out of this years ago, I got put on too certain things. So now yes, now by me being grown as fuck, now I know what I like. So me personally putting this information out is because I want to connect with that community and I also want to I want to find who's for me. I want, I want that's what That's what I want. That's really like, I want what's for me. I don't care what's want.
Speaker 4: If you're kink, like, I don't know how many times a week would you say, if you're having sex five times a week, how many times out of that is non vanilla set?
Speaker 3: Oh see, I mean shit that could happen because you're still quickies and stuff that go on here and there, you know what I mean. But if we finish get active active, like I'll probably say on the vanilla side, you said how many times a week?
Speaker 1: If you fucking five times, how many times are kinky should have?
Speaker 3: Yeah? But you know, because yeah, it really depends on who you who you who you're dealing with but uh, it's times I can say maybe on the Vanella side, maybe two you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Wow, I agree with that.
Speaker 2: There would be there would be times like with my ex if we were and we funked way more than five times a week, but toys would be it would be the morning, it would be.
Speaker 3: Toys instead of playing boxes open. It's like, that's just what.
Speaker 1: It's really hard to go back to just regularly.
Speaker 4: It was I actually was sleeping with somebody that I remember was getting super judgmental about me bringing toys in, and I was having amazing sex with him, and that came into my mind. So I was like, wow, oh could I do this? Like this is great sex, but also like I just want to do.
Speaker 1: Little ship and we can't do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Now, I mean, of course I think it was that oll like, oh I don't need you don't need nothing else with me, which I don't right now, but like after a while, right, I do have another question too for you when it comes to kink, because obviously we want to talk about pegging with you because you've been so open about.
Speaker 1: It, But when it comes to king, you know, your little strap was little. You need a bigger strip.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it wasn't your strap, but the strap that you I was like, this is a little strap.
Speaker 1: I want you take bigger stress than that I have before.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay because it shudder. The pegging is something that like you talk about so openly. But when it comes to kink outside of pegging, what type of things do you like to engage in that have nothing to do with your bottoming?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean I like dressing up, you know what I mean? Like I love Halloween. So this has just made it perfect for me to do a year round. I currently have a tail right.
Speaker 1: Now inside of him. You want to see it.
Speaker 3: He sent me a picture right now.
Speaker 1: What a tail is not that I don't know?
Speaker 3: You know, I mean, I got my mask on.
Speaker 1: So do you like wearing the tail day to day? Or is it because he knew you were gonna be talking about it? It's coming out of his box. Oh my god, the whole furry tailing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got my tailing right now.
Speaker 1: That's fine. Just wait, it's just chilling in his boxer.
Speaker 4: Do you like wearing a tail because you're about to talk about kid?
Speaker 1: Or you could just do it on thetyle, just lifestyle.
Speaker 2: So you walk around, but you don't bark, Like when you have this mask, do you bark?
Speaker 1: If told to bark, that was a good one. That was a good one.
Speaker 2: Now okay, so outside of this, then you have other animals.
Speaker 3: So you have I just ordered a lot of know ones too on the way?
Speaker 2: Can you share some of the animals you purchase? I know you have the porky.
Speaker 3: I got porky. Uh this is uh this one I just got I have. I have a cow on away. I have a duck on the way, I have oh what else? Did I just get? Horse? A horse?
Speaker 2: So let me ask you when you put those masks on, do you like, are you gonna move and quack?
Speaker 3: Like yeah, I'm geting moved, Yeah yeah, yeah, I gotta I gotta be it. I gotta be it.
Speaker 1: But it's like something I want my day thinking to do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna get like the you know, like I'm gonna get the duck and I'm gonna you know, I don't know when I when I go on, when I get a character, I just get lost. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: This is when we had that girl that couldn't snap out of being a toddler. Yeah, but but turning into a duck and a cow. I guess I want to know, like, have you talked to the person on the receiving it?
Speaker 1: Like I just want to know. I guess that would all for you, right, how do you say?
Speaker 3: The thing is?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: It could be I could do this by myself, or I could do this with somebody.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know sometimes you just will walk around your house, just like.
Speaker 3: I walk outside. I'll pull it up like this.
Speaker 1: You know he did, y'all. He pulled up.
Speaker 2: He already has his tail, and he pulled up in his mask and was like, I don't want when you walk down the street, do you get turned on by the people that are like looking at you in disgust and or the ones that are into it?
Speaker 4: Because some people look at you like, oh I see, Like if I saw you walking down the street, I would.
Speaker 3: Know for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you know when you see your people.
Speaker 3: That the energy does does allow that? You know what I mean? But I don't know. I just be kind of in my own little bubble, you know what I mean. I don't know. I don't think about other people. That's the thing I think, because I pour so much energy to everybody in opinon and what they I think now just I'm just so far.
Speaker 1: Gone that is really someone would.
Speaker 3: Have to literally like touch me or say something like right in my face for me to really react. But I'd be tunnel vision.
Speaker 1: I be in my own world to not think about that. I love it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if and I think I'm somebody that doesn't care what people think. I don't know if I could wear a mask on the street really not and not get it Like.
Speaker 3: We get this one day Halloween when everybody gets to dress up and it's oh fucking king. So it's like for somebody who wants to do this every fucking day.
Speaker 1: You in New York right now, bro, nobody cares. Yeah, no New York, nobody cares. You could do this in Dallas.
Speaker 3: I would do it anywhere. I would give a fuck. I don't care where I'm at, Like that's where I'm at now because it's not I'm not doing nothing illegal. Let's just keep it a buck, right, you know what I'm saying. So it's just like we've been wearing maskss fucking COVID that they'd be all right wear like I person this from a store. You know what I mean, I bought it just like you win bouch your packet cigarettes or whatever else you got.
Speaker 1: So it's just like you said, I'm healthy, you ain't right.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, I'm chilling.
Speaker 1: So when you said you're doing it just for you?
Speaker 4: But how what are some ways that in role play if you are a dunk cow that your partner or partners and this is for people listening that one engage, how can you what's a scene you could play out as animals farmers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, like she could be a farmer, the farmer and the animal.
Speaker 1: Hello, Okay, I.
Speaker 3: Love like like like I'm gonna go to a whole like like a ranch and everything, Like I'm gonna go. I'm gonna tap in with the animals. I'm gonna I'm gonna beat that. I want to be. I want to be with the coach. I want to be with the.
Speaker 1: Community area ranch is it's like a white person. I want park and I really want to see.
Speaker 5: Did y'all see the guy that paid things was to become a dog twenty thousand dollars? I was so mad somebody say gave the wrong people. Was so mad when I when I said that somebody. Somebody tweeted me, I said, four has twenty five hours to respond.
Speaker 1: I was really crossed about that.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh no, no, that was I'm not gonna lie he tapped in.
Speaker 1: That was too much of a tap. That was getting real. He thought, no, that was real white. And then I don't even know how his body was allowing him to walk like a dog and everything.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you you ever go to like someone somebody that's like real woogle and been hypnotized.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they did. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think they put you down in there like you you can stay on your hands, on your knees, and you'd be like, that's not that's a look right. And then also if I paid for something and it's not going well, I started to believe it or work. Like think about when you got a really expensive car and you're like, man, this noise, but.
Speaker 1: Bens know what they're doing. You don't want to think nothing going wrong.
Speaker 2: That's so let's get into some tips on pegging. Please would love to know kind of a how you prepare and how you think men should prepare going into it, and then also things that have gone wrong for the women doing it too. Like which ways do you really enjoy it?
Speaker 1: And how can it not be so enjoyable for the receiver.
Speaker 3: Well, I would say to anyone that's looking to, you know, trying new things, then get into the pegging world. Don't rush into it. I would say, definitely build bill slow you know with me, Like I said, I got introduced to like little Finger and there you know, then and antal Bees.
Speaker 1: Came, and then anal Bees okay.
Speaker 3: And then it just kind of you know, get you know more and more, uh, I guess comfortable with toys and stuff. So like the strap on thing that was the last thing to come, you know what I mean. So definitely take your time into it. I mean, because you you will hurt yourself. You will get a with the words sort of h yeah, you will get a hit, right, you know what I mean. Rushing into it. You don't want to damage yourself while doing it. But uh, you know it's there's definitely a lot of pleasure in the g spot area.
Speaker 1: That people don't know that you recommend that like you prefer for.
Speaker 3: Sure a lot of definitely get a lot of loube a lot of spit.
Speaker 4: What about when it comes to cleanly listening we were talking about earlier, like did you were you ever feel for fearful of like they go too high?
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure. That's why I always make sure i'm fleshed out. I'm empty. How do you make sure I use a restroom and then shower and I cleaned myself really well, and yeah, do you do like that? Do thedush?
Speaker 2: And I no, I ain't got I mean that's that's that was me. But I told you if I have a solid ship, it's good for antal that night, if it was paint, we're not going.
Speaker 1: You gotta know your body.
Speaker 2: You gotta know like where your system is, how it's flushed out, either the day or the day before, Like.
Speaker 1: Your body will tell you as well.
Speaker 2: I mean I know of course when whenever we've had the like gay men on, they're definitely in some more of the enemas and dishing. I personally have never done it and I have anal sex. But again it's knowing like that day, how I use the bathroom that day? And did you just paint recently?
Speaker 1: Bitch? Why? Because I keep saying paint, no, no, crazy, I did recently.
Speaker 4: I just found out this is bullshit. But I moved into a new apartment and I only wheeze and go crazy in this one room. And apparently I'm allergic to something. No way, not playing, it's not It's called like there's a non something paint whatever it.
Speaker 3: Is, but it's only in that one room.
Speaker 1: It's only in the one room. And I just painted. I was like, what the fuck is it? And I came to find out I literally just something that's in It's like a Matt paint.
Speaker 3: Are you going to like repaint?
Speaker 1: I mean, I have to know you. They gotta stand the ship off the wall. It's just so annoying. I'll just be going to be like anyway.
Speaker 4: So I have another question as far as it comes to just more learning into like leaning into switch. Can you tell us about the first swim, even if it was like getting slapped.
Speaker 6: In the face or choked that I like, girl, spit my face in your face to disrespect me, I publicly spinning me, like when we in the restaurant and all that, Like I want people to see you spitting, like fans don't.
Speaker 1: Come up spinning this nigga face. Oh yeah, thank you. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No the person I'm dealing with, yeah yeah, but yeah, I like to be like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I like to be a million publicly tell us, wow.
Speaker 3: I just want to do something to me like I like call was like, I don't know, just it turned me on. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's not the time that it happened to you publicly that you were like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Oh let me think we'll see okay, God damn, because I'm hard to say because you know something like just because sometimes just because you like one doesn't mean necessarily the other partner that necessary wants to.
Speaker 1: Do it, is in the mood to do it.
Speaker 3: It's crazy that stopped. I don't do that. I might not be dead as like spit in my face right now, you know.
Speaker 4: I mean when you were on stage at our show, you saw hundreds of people watching you, dude, that turned you onto.
Speaker 3: Yeah. When I saw the mouth dropt, I got him. All was active.
Speaker 1: I was well no.
Speaker 2: And the video that went viral of you being walked on a leash happened right after our Dallas show.
Speaker 1: So he was just in the mood and on a hide from like being on stage.
Speaker 3: Why not and someone recorded that, Yeah he got And I waited forty minutes. I checked the block. It was nothing going on, but you never know who's watching. The neighborhood watch caught me and then.
Speaker 1: Posted online and it so you really get in it? Yeah, like people can't fucking do that. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: Getting into character has been quite hard for me, like un dominant in just my actions and the things I like to do and how I like to move and to go around and be aggressive, but it's so hard.
Speaker 1: For me to talk like a dom or be like it's really hard for me to be like.
Speaker 2: Like see, I can't even stay because I'm too goofy a bitch be laughing, and I'm like, fuck, I wish I knew how to like be like now get down there, you see that.
Speaker 3: This is crazy. I've seen women that are they're they're better at words than their actions.
Speaker 2: Vices, And I've definitely been around women who can talk the ship, but I don't think they really know how.
Speaker 1: Starting to think about it, like, yeah, because you've you've switched a few times, right, I know you're a super sub.
Speaker 4: But I think I am better actions because at actions then h than then talking, mainly because as a sub I'm so good at talking.
Speaker 1: I got to answer for everything. If you want me to talk, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think me, I think because it's abnormal. That's why I get a kick out of, like normally, like the chances of slim that I'm gonna be with somebody or or know somebody that's getting talked too crazy or getting told what they're doing a certain like in a sexual uh preference. So for me is like I get a kick out of hearing something that I don't normally hear, you know what I mean? Like, that's what turns me.
Speaker 2: I love that you say that you don't normally hear, because where my mind went to is how do you distinguish between being in character sexually and someone actually disrespecting you?
Speaker 3: You know what I mean? Like, that's two different things.
Speaker 1: I think it's your dick for.
Speaker 2: You.
Speaker 1: Could you guess the engine? You know?
Speaker 3: I don't know, but they be telling me be like in the stomach. I don't know. I ain't never measured my ship, but I got a curve, so I think.
Speaker 1: I've seen it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So they how tall six three six three, big dick and attractive. I think this is I think this is why you're so confident and you get money.
Speaker 1: We were literally saying.
Speaker 4: The things that make men get their confidence it's their dick, size, their height, or they're getting money, and very few times.
Speaker 1: They have all three. This is why bro people can't be free.
Speaker 3: Then most importantly, I think for me, confidence is sexy too.
Speaker 4: Like I'm serious, Like I don't know if anybody can really get there. You could get some money, but you can't throw your dick. I get taller and you can't. You kind of get fined.
Speaker 3: They do something now where they're doing knee surgery that's nuts.
Speaker 1: I know there's bbls and ship but the niggas gotta walk in a cave for them near a year and they were run like the.
Speaker 4: Recovery on It is like, nigga, what okay if you're like five feet though I get.
Speaker 1: It to be five to four. No, the niggas doing it are the ones that are five nine. They want to be six foot. They doing it to be six ft just so they can go on their tender profile and be like, no, I'm a real six No, it's because we've been shaming, which I'm not saying I'm doing now.
Speaker 4: But what I am saying is, if you really boil this down to a science can you really be a man that I'm serious?
Speaker 1: Like, I'm not trying to be funny right now. Bruh, you've already been.
Speaker 4: Getting bitches your whole life. Yes, right, you're already knowing that you have good sex game or stroke game or whatever. Just having a big dick already puts you in a different category.
Speaker 1: Then of course, what's next, what's next your butt?
Speaker 3: See girls like butts too, that's the thing, like girls, Like girls.
Speaker 1: I've been saying that I like, I like a man with a nice ass. My god, I like a nice face being it.
Speaker 3: I like it like some years ago. Like girls. You just spec my but.
Speaker 1: That's what we love doing. I love getting behind it. You love it.
Speaker 2: I don't know or no, I love walking around in the house of a nigga got some boxes on because we just maybe got done and I hit him and asked me, like.
Speaker 1: Good game. I'm good game.
Speaker 4: But you really got an athlete problem, which I really do. This is that I might need rehab for this ship. This is really fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, we the whole off the court, well for the for the whole mail.
Speaker 2: I kind of just want you actually to I want to leave with a bit of advice. I think it's been so liberating and amazing, caring just how you've gotten to live this existence of freedom that so many people will not get to in their lifetime because of family members or because of religion. And I want you to kind of give advice to anyone listening man or woman who may feel like they are in this place where they can't reach where you are. What advice would you give them to try to find a way to be in your level of freedom.
Speaker 3: If I had to keep it honest, I would just say, you gotta just stop giving a fuck, you know what I mean? You just got to live for you, Like it took me a minute, So I can't sit up here and say it was easy.
Speaker 1: How old are you if you don't mind me asking how old are you?
Speaker 3: Thirty five?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So, but I'm I'm in a great place mentally right now, like I feel like because I think for me, because I literally went through phases in my life where I poured so much into other people to the point where I really hate it myself. But it was times I really didn't want to be here. I didn't know my worth. People people saw my worth, but I didn't see my worth. I would look in the mirror for hours, like, man, who are you? Why are you here? I was trying to find confidence. It wasn't about how many girls I got, how much money or famed and it was about none of that shit. It's about personal self love and that's what I have to learn. So love yourself and braceially you are flaws and all. Like that's what really took me to the place of not giving a fuck, you know outside of the just the only fans in the content, like you don't it ain't even about that. It's just about loving yourself, about being you, nobody else, Like I want people to love me for me, like you can hate me for who I'm not, you know what I mean. But that's that's that's the most beautiful thing and life you can have is just owning and loving who you are, Like that's that's that's what successful like to me, you know what I'm saying, Like, Hey, you can't take that away from me, do you know?
Speaker 4: Take that away from the easiest way of getting that close. I deleted my Instagram a lot. I don't know if it was last year, it was the year before the year before last, And uh, there was like some internet argument that was going on, but I had deleted.
Speaker 1: My Instagram before that. Someone asked me if I had seen.
Speaker 3: It, and I was like, oh, bro, I'm so like tapped in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm so like removed from that that. Like I genuinely don't know what the fuck is going on, and I kind of don't care.
Speaker 4: But see that's beautifulse you only care when it's in your face. And I posted something a few days ago, well it was yesterday. I just realize and I said, there's a picture of myself in work out clothes. I said, I cannot believe. I almost got life bo And one of the things I said was like, it's really social media.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know if I would have. I ain't hate my body, but I always thought it could get better, for sure.
Speaker 4: And I only think that because it's another bitch bit maybe looks like me or has my frame, and I'm like, damn, well, how should get there?
Speaker 1: I really don't know if it's like walking down the street.
Speaker 4: I always feel beautiful when I'm like out or in clubs or with friends are getting dulled up.
Speaker 1: But why is it that like I'm suddenly thinking my body is right? It has to be social media.
Speaker 3: No, it is like you just to piggyback off that like me personally, right, you know, you give yourself a dadline like all right man, three months OFLF in the lock it in the gym, right, so I start, I was doing that right, like, I ain't gonna post nothing. I gotta wait. I'm trying to work out a little more. But I was like, no, fuck it. I gotta love who I am today and I gotta love my body, I gotta love my mind. I just gotta love me like you gotta sometimes I like that today today because you know what, like even not to you know, you've been in the gym today, even though we we like we see our potential right or other people's potential, but you got to realize this. Like one of my friends told me the relationship. She said, certain some people never restate potential, and I was like, damn, that's crazy, because you like you gotta you gotta live in a moment like because like everybody could be better and whatever it is because you got potential. But like nine times I ten, sometimes comfortability or distraction stop you from reaching that high road. So you got to just love where you're at right now. You know what I mean, that's what I did. So that's why I'm my shirt off. That's why my ass out, that's why.
Speaker 1: My thighs out.
Speaker 3: I don't see me because it's God. This is God's body. It's a work of art.
Speaker 1: Because I definitely said in this time, open up it. Damn. We should have made you take this off in the beginning. Look at oh damn, man, get up the whole time. I am only looking at the change.
Speaker 2: We before.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much for joining us.
Speaker 2: If people want to follow you, subscribe you, support you, and see your content, where can.
Speaker 1: They do that?
Speaker 3: You said? You told me I was nicely dressed with it with the mask.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, she'd be an extra. Go ahead where they can find you? Folly.
Speaker 3: I always tell people like you know, you can go to Twitter for the trailer. You go to my only fans for the movie. You know, my Twitter is a p h O R that's all capital and then it's ev e V E R lower case and then it's capital I am. And that's gonna be a verified page, you know what I mean, be verified, y'all.
Speaker 1: Look at this bitch. She's so bad he kept his shirt.
Speaker 2: Oh y'all, she is so bad well all of the all of those links will be in the description of this episode. Weezy is up here recording doing some BT but guys be sure as well to get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Now horror Hive dot com.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna talk to my camera now since we even got high ass up. But make sure you go to horror hive dot com. September seventh, we are in Seattle. September ninth, we are in San Francisco. Then we are also going to be on the fourteenth in la followed the very next night in Phoenix. Y'all, this is our first time in three out of four of these cities. Seattle this is our first time. San Francisco to Bay this is our first time, and Phoenix this is our first time. This is also our last time. This is our last time touring. So if you want the opportunity to see Horrible Decisions live, join us at the Climax tour.
Speaker 1: That's horrorhive dot com. Get your tickets now.
Speaker 2: The link is available on our Instagram, our Twitter, and here for the description of this episode.
Speaker 1: Also follow us, y'all. Make sure y'all go to horrhive dot com. Support us.
Speaker 2: Go to Patreon dot com backslash horror decisions. This has been yet another episode of horrible decisions by me.
Speaker 4: I call him crying again, and I was like, bro, like, I'm just feeling real fucked up because I'm so confused. So, like, what happened when you hung up with me? After me crying for three hours? You got on the phone with her? He was like, yeah, her and I decided to be friends. We had always been friends. Like, she wasn't as mad as you were, obviously because you and I were actually dating her and I've just been friends.
Speaker 1: That took it too far. Took it too far basically mean kissing.
Speaker 4: But y'all wake up yesterday morning and I see a text message or an Instagram message at six am?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 1: Did you get this too? Can we talk?
Speaker 4: So? I wrote her back and was like, hey, I don't really know what else to say. Clearly he was dating both of us.
Speaker 1: It is what it is. It's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't want to like anger myself anymore. So now she's calling me on Instagram and I was like, did I answer?
Speaker 1: Type shit?
Speaker 4: Bit?
Speaker 1: Ch'all was on that phone for three hours? Day ruined?
Speaker 4: What's ironic about her hitting me up? Because that's how the universe works. My mom was supposed to get surgery yesterday for her pacemaker, but she didn't. They're rescheduling it. So about six that morning, I texted him. I was like, I'm so fucked up about my mom. I really want to talk to you, but I know we're in this weird place, like I don't know what to do. That's what I said, and he was like, Yo, where are you? Like literally the second I saw the message was in the same time I texted him, and I was like, oh my god. So he might think me and my mama did because I never wrote him back. But anyway, get on the phone with her. She was really sweet.
Speaker 1: She was like hey, I was like, listen, I feel like Loki's still loyal to this nigga.
Speaker 4: Like I don't want to get on the phone with you and just be talking and talking like I don't see the point, and she was like listen. She was very honest too, like I told her how he came to visit me, how he bought me shit on Valentine's Day, how he bought me gifts my birthday.
Speaker 1: She was like, Okay, no, he didn't do that for me, but we have been doing x y Z, even planning a trip here. Blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Girl told us the same shit, told us both he's had to dream about us having his daughter, told us both about what if we were gonna enough together?
Speaker 1: Told us both this shit made up the same wedding plans. Bitch, kids.
Speaker 4: I had niggles, and then HI knew this bitch was right and real as fuck. The first question she asked me was like, listen, I've been listening to your podcast.
Speaker 1: I just want to know, are you fucking him? Did y'all do this? I said, why a't fucking him?
Speaker 3: Bitch?
Speaker 1: Are you fucking him? She was like no, but I've been trying to do x y Z with him.
Speaker 4: Girl, the same shit, heavy making out, heavy petting, spooning, touching each other, and then it gets nowhere.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I got played by a nigga that ain't never gave me no dick and what kills me?
Speaker 4: When I was on the phone with him, he was trying to say all these things about me that wasn't well. It was this with you but not her fed her the same line and it was like really tough, and it really fucked me up.
Speaker 1: Because I just kind of what is okay? What is the toughest part.
Speaker 3: To you.
Speaker 2: About feeling like a nigga told you the same thing he told someone else.
Speaker 1: There's two things. It one felt special with what I had with him, Oh, bitch, hold on. When he came back from Hawaii, the nigga went on a vacation. I was like, yo, he just bought me a necklace. I took it off.
Speaker 4: I've been wearing it, this turquoise necklace. I anybody sees it in my pictures, I've been wearing it. She's like, girl, I saw him wearing that recently. She's like, so, how the fuck y'all broke up? But he's still doing this, like obviously he still has feelings for you. And I'm like, has he ever bought you jewelry? She's like, yeah, you bought me this pearl bracelet from Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Bitch. The night he came back from Hawaii, he slept in my house and gave me that same sheet. So but anyway, it.
Speaker 4: Hurts because I thought what I had with him was special, and I'm gonna say this, I think he was in love with both of us.
Speaker 1: So this is really like a bit triggering. Because it's triggering me.
Speaker 2: Well me, and when I had the Woman a Woman call two months ago, he was telling us a lot of the same things, and so it was like, oh, you know, because we were just in the studio and we on Patreon. So the bartending Stephanie saw me a Mexican restaurant. I didn't tell the bit you knew because I came in the next day. Whoa, and I don't know if this is karmic. I actually felt worse because she was getting a different story than I was. So first off, he was going by a different name with her, but she was aware of all his lovers, including me. I knew none of his other lovers, so hey, maybe this is karmick.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 2: Y'all know how I used to talk about being a side chick and knowing everything. So I thought, like a nigga fucked with me more?
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 1: She sat across from me and said, well, I think he loved me more because I knew about all his other lovers. You and the other girl didn't, so