Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan. I kill just the bits.
Speaker 2: What's up everybody? Happy weekend. I'm excited you are joining me on Best Bits. It's Morgan here.
Speaker 3: We are counting down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week. But first check out Part one and Part three. This weekend, Eddie joins me.
Speaker 2: We catch up on life. His mom's been hanging out.
Speaker 3: With him in Nashville, and that's what we talk about on part one. In Part three, as always, we answer it listener question, So if you have some extra time this weekend, check those out. But for now, let's get into what happened on the Bobby Bone Show this week. One of our listeners, Deb called into the studio and she was super stressed out. Not only that, she also had her gas light chiming during the voicemail and it was a whole situation. So Bobby called her back and we gave her a surprise and she was super thrilled for the whole experience, but more than anything, just that we called back and hopefully Deb is feeling a lot less stressed out after this call.
Speaker 4: Number seven.
Speaker 5: I'm just so stressed so lately, just one thing after another. It never stopped.
Speaker 1: But you know what, get in my car and.
Speaker 5: I turn on your show and I get a little normal and I.
Speaker 6: Thank you thanks for being there.
Speaker 7: So we got that call from Deb is a voicemail, and I asked, if we get Deb on the phone. This is earlier. Hey Deb, Hey, how are you?
Speaker 5: I'm okay? How are you?
Speaker 7: You have you have gas? First of all, because we were listening to your voicemail and your your ding ding went off and said you need a gas? So how's the g how's the gas situation?
Speaker 5: Oh, the gas is always low. I'm an Uber driver, so.
Speaker 7: Like you, you press the pedals that over drive Uber Uber drives a lot an Uber driver.
Speaker 5: God, yes, so yeah, yeah, we heard your call and.
Speaker 7: We feel like we feel like you're like one of us. And we heard you were stressed out, Like I don't know what can we how can we help you like be less stressed out? There's oh yeah, like what's going on in your life right now?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I don't know. I was just I was having a day. It was just you know, it's been a whole year. I mean it's just been I don't know, I just it's been bad. And it's not bad, you know, I know, I know so many people have it way worse than me. I was just so stressed out.
Speaker 7: So is it like financial that it's stressing you out? Is it like what?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, financial, It's just you know, it's just you know, I'm raising my grandson. I've been raising my grandson for three years. So my daughter, she's got two babies. I mean, she's she's living on her own with her boyfriend. But she's stressed out, and then she's stressing me out. And you know, it's just been the dog I got. I got a bulldog like you, and oh my god, I got seven hundred and fifty dollars that just this month. I mean, with his allergies. You know, it's just everything. It's just you know, one thing after another and then my lights around in my car, and you know, it's just like what next, you know, you know, it's just you know, and I'm right now I'm at the doctor with my dad, my eighty three year old dad. You know, just you know, it's just you know, it's a lot.
Speaker 7: So uh you drive, uber, how how many days a week you're driving?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 8: Do you like it?
Speaker 5: Every day?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't know, is that finn.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like it. I'm nine years.
Speaker 7: Can you can you make okay money drive an uber if you drive a lot like I'm not sure how that works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's it's pretty good. It's pretty good. I mean I've been doing it for nine years. I bartended for twenty years before that, so.
Speaker 7: You know, I feel like I'd be worried about making my car dirty or like kicking my seat and stuff. Does that happen?
Speaker 5: No, not too much. I work in the morning, and I feel I don't deal with at drunk people anymore. I used to. That was it was. It was a little rough. But I just take people to work and take people to doctor's appointments and yeah, school, and it's it's pretty late back in the morning, and then I can play with my grandkids in the afternoon.
Speaker 7: Here's what whatso? And I there was there was no plan when when I called you, I wasn't like, hey, we can let's call her and you know, send her a turkey, like we didn't have anything like that. But I would like to help you in any way that I can, and I think probably the easiest way is just financially. Do you do you have like a do you have VENMO? Have cash up to? Okay, So here's what I'm gonna do, and this is just my money. I'm just gonna do it for my phone right now. I hate that your bull dog got sick. I'm just gonna send you one thousand dollars from my cash.
Speaker 9: Just because.
Speaker 7: People help me, and you know, I appreciate that, and hopefully I'm able to help people, and hopefully the people I'm able to help able to help people, and hopefully you know, and it just goes on and on, but I'm blessed enough to be able to go. I heard this voicemail. I relate in a lot of ways. I hate that for you because it sounds like you're doing the best you can. And I will just literally as soon as we get off the phone. I gotta get her name right. I sent wrong money to one person one time or that, and I'm still scarred from that because they got a bunch of money and they I never heard from him again. But I'm gonna get your name. Let me make sure my cash app is you want some money too?
Speaker 9: What's man? I don't know. I'm feeling inspired to do.
Speaker 8: Oh you're gonna give her money too, to share your story.
Speaker 9: Well, yeah, maybe i'll give her something.
Speaker 7: Oh what are you gonna give her?
Speaker 10: That's something, man, I'll give her a free Oh god, turkey or.
Speaker 9: Ham from what? From Walmart? Oh?
Speaker 8: He found this gift card and the gift card in the office.
Speaker 7: So now we're just gonna grab and that's fine.
Speaker 9: Here's honest. I don't know if it still works.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm saying. Like he just found it. It doesn't know.
Speaker 9: It's been upstairs for three years. Probably it was just on a dusty shelf.
Speaker 7: Well, that is very generous game. Okay, lottery deb My cash app does work. I'm gonna put you on hold, and as soon as we hang up, I going to just cash app you a thousand bucks. There's no nothing attached, there's no spot, there's nothing. It's just from my check account. Oh my god. Well that help you.
Speaker 11: Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: That will help me so much. Thank you so much.
Speaker 9: What about my turkey your ham?
Speaker 7: We can send it to her.
Speaker 5: I don't know. Help turkey your ham will always tell us, well, you can get the biggest one.
Speaker 9: It's free.
Speaker 7: You don't know that card works though, is the problem?
Speaker 9: Right? But hey, but bought the counts.
Speaker 12: I mean, if it works, it'd be awesome.
Speaker 9: If it I mean, how cool will be if she calls back and says she got a free turkey your Ham.
Speaker 7: That would be that'd be pretty cool. That'd be pretty cool. Okay, So here's what we're gonna do. Then, I'm gonna get your cash app off the air. We're gonna get your address, and Lunchbox is going to send you this this is card, this turkey your Ham gift card that may or may not.
Speaker 9: No, No, I'll mail it today.
Speaker 7: Yeah right, dude, you said that about eight things already know.
Speaker 9: And and I'll give her a couple of T shirts.
Speaker 7: Those are art, it doesn't matter. Deb Thank you for listening. I know this was never the intention. You're actually being very complimentary of us when you left that message. So stay on the phone. I'm gonna send this over to you, and I hope it helps. And if one day again we talked, that'd be amazing. And if we never talk again, don't feel like you need to like get in touch to say thank you, because this is thank you enough.
Speaker 5: Okay, Okay, thank you so much, all right.
Speaker 9: And I would like to thank you for the turkey.
Speaker 7: Would you don't want to I do want to hear from you, guys, But what if it doesn't work, then don't call back. Don't let no especially call back if the Turkey r head doesn't work back, Okay, Dad, we're gonna put you on hold. Don't go anywhere, Okay, Okay, thank you, Okay. And if she says the doctor's appointment, guys, let's get her. Let's get her name quick because I don't want to hold her.
Speaker 12: But she's got a lot of responsibility from young to old.
Speaker 7: When that gas I'm gonna tell you what got me. When that gas thing hit felt those dong dong It's like, oh God, now, don't have guys like that hit me on my core.
Speaker 8: That's the scene on the Can, I know.
Speaker 7: And I didn't know what she was going through, so she would run out of gas and I was like, I need to feel what's up? Okay, I'll send her money.
Speaker 9: What that's tough, man. It feels good that we've reached out for we were able to give her something.
Speaker 7: Worked by us.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, where did you get that card?
Speaker 9: It was on a shelf upstairs, I'm telling you, But I.
Speaker 7: Mean, why did you just take it from the Oh, there's a whole stack of.
Speaker 8: Them because we're moving out of here, and so they rapped.
Speaker 9: Them away, and I'm like, why would I not take a free turky your ham?
Speaker 7: Is there expiration at the bottom, No, there's no expiration.
Speaker 8: Maybe it's good.
Speaker 7: Then he should take Morning.
Speaker 10: Oh I got a lot for you though, Yeah, a lot. Yeah, I gave him to like people in the other rooms, like everybody's got one.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm going to send this to her. Let's make sure we get the name right this time, guys, Right, let's take a break.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you, it's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: We all say a lot of things when we're talking on the Morning Show, but apparently Eddie seems to think he has a catchphrase.
Speaker 2: So we brought it to.
Speaker 3: The show and was like, is this my official catchphrase? Well, some show members seem to think that's not true. But based on what you guys gave me in feedback and the listener when you guys were submitting questions, you guys definitely think he has a catchphrase.
Speaker 7: But I don't know.
Speaker 3: Listen, let us know for yourself if you think Eddie actually does have a catchphrase.
Speaker 2: Or are they're just words?
Speaker 9: Number six.
Speaker 7: I'm blown away that Eddie thinks he has a catchphrase and he thinks he has like two the people know him.
Speaker 9: For Eddie has a catchphrase.
Speaker 8: You guys know it?
Speaker 9: You know it?
Speaker 7: Don't tell us what it is because I don't know it. And he's like, hey, do you know my catchphrase? And if you have to ask anybody if they know your catchphrase, you don't want to have to catchphrase?
Speaker 9: I know what?
Speaker 7: Do you think it's catchphrases too? Totew Oh, No, that's the saw that's my uncle, that's his winning song.
Speaker 9: That's all I think people know.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I have a catchphrase. I say it all the time.
Speaker 7: Oh if we have to debate it, we don't know You're catchphrase. Not debating, you're just trying to we're debating that you even have one.
Speaker 8: Oh, I've got is it?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 12: Bones?
Speaker 7: That's that's Bobby calls me.
Speaker 9: I know or I'm not.
Speaker 7: You guys are prove my point.
Speaker 8: I like it, guys, you know it.
Speaker 9: I'm Bobby's no gun say that.
Speaker 8: No, go ahead and say it on Bobby's.
Speaker 12: Be no what that's what it's catchphrase could be.
Speaker 9: That's your problem, man, I'm trying to I'm trying to think of what your catch phrase could be.
Speaker 12: I want to donate an organ.
Speaker 7: Oh, I want to say I want to do something that seems very selfless and never get to it.
Speaker 5: Right, I'm a I'm a.
Speaker 12: I spend four hours a day with all of my kids. It's a perfect yeah, yeah, long time.
Speaker 7: Ye, we don't know your catchphrase?
Speaker 8: You do know it?
Speaker 7: Don't tell what we know? What is your give me your catchphrase?
Speaker 12: Let's go tell a lot of people say that that's like a SMOs thing, right.
Speaker 8: That's my catchphrase.
Speaker 7: That's not your catchphrase.
Speaker 8: What do you mean?
Speaker 7: Does he say, here's me doing my catch phrase? Ready, Yeah, that's that's that's the same thing. That's what people say.
Speaker 12: I hear people play games.
Speaker 7: And I everybody says that.
Speaker 8: Everybody, let's go, but not the way I say it.
Speaker 7: Let's go. That's not a catchphrase.
Speaker 8: They could put that in a video game.
Speaker 7: Man, I don't have a catchphrase.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 7: That's what everybody says. Okay, everybody knows me is yes, no, sorry, what do you have another one? Or is that just the only one?
Speaker 8: I always say like, that's crazy.
Speaker 7: Those aren't catchphrases. Those are generic terms people say all the time.
Speaker 8: I know, but I say it all the time, say something, Uh.
Speaker 7: You saying you have a catchphrase?
Speaker 6: Huh, that's crazy. But guys, I think in our profession, what we do, we need a catchphrase? Like you need to be known for something bones, what's your catchphrase?
Speaker 7: I don't really have a catchphrase, or a couple of things that I know. I say a lot. I think accidentally on tell me something good for some reason, I just was looking for a button to in that segment, and I'd be like, that's what it's all about.
Speaker 8: That's good.
Speaker 7: But I don't that soundly catchphrase.
Speaker 8: But see, isn't that Looney Tunes closer? No, that's all folks. Sorry. Different.
Speaker 7: But the other one that I think, I say a lot and I didn't make it up. And catchphrases are rarely made up. They're just not so generic. I think I say that showbiz baby a lot. That's that's even lunchbox shows to say my phrase base is it wrong? Oh okay?
Speaker 12: Then now that makes you that is you say that a lot, and that makes the lunch boxes, which is like a businessman making a business deal.
Speaker 7: Much have catch phrases? You don't, No, no, no, I do. Let's go that's a catchphrase.
Speaker 9: Like if you watch Patrick Malmes, he does that too. Let's receiver gets a big catch. They stayed up, like, let's go on.
Speaker 7: Your tone is your phrase?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 6: Are you the only one that says Are you the only one says it's that showbiz baby?
Speaker 8: No, but you say it, you say, I.
Speaker 7: Think who else? None of us could identify with what your catchphrase was.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a problem.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So it's gotta be catchier because you're not inventing words or something that you say that many people don't say, Like I don't know why people it's an old term for sure. It's ANLD term like that show fifty baby, like that show biz baby. And that's why I don't know why I started saying it. But I say it a lot now, and so that would be catchphrasey does Amy have one? I don't think so, Like, no, no.
Speaker 9: I'm not sure that's a crutch.
Speaker 7: I was talking about therapist.
Speaker 9: Talking went out with a guy friend and my.
Speaker 12: Friend, Hey it is my friend, my friend.
Speaker 7: Eddie don't have a catchphrase. Buddy Man.
Speaker 6: I was listening to podcasts and there's this guy that he was hosting, and every time he go to an interview, but all right, here's the interview with this person.
Speaker 8: Let's get down. And I was like, that is awesome.
Speaker 7: That's cool, Like it sets it up in a different way. Let's let's get down.
Speaker 12: That is the thing.
Speaker 7: That's a thing.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 7: No, that's not yours.
Speaker 6: Ray, Ray has you yes, But what's different than the yeah and let's go.
Speaker 9: He is known for saying that I don't even remember you ever saying let's go.
Speaker 7: But I don't think it's a catchphrase. No one in the history of the world would go like, oh, this is the guy is always just let's go.
Speaker 8: No, maybe I should say it more than no.
Speaker 7: I think you should come up with it.
Speaker 9: Come up every segment about this.
Speaker 7: Before we start the segment, go let's go tomorrow, bring me like five options tomorrow of what a new catchphrase of yours would be. Okay, and and it should be a bit.
Speaker 8: It's gotta be original.
Speaker 7: It should be semi original. It doesn't have to be like something new. It could be new to the times, like that showbiz baby. It's not something that a lot of twenty thirty four year.
Speaker 8: Olds say daddy up.
Speaker 7: Okay that I've never heard that before.
Speaker 8: Because I'm gonna but if.
Speaker 9: You are alive, everybody get in, daddy.
Speaker 8: Up, daddy up.
Speaker 7: Okay, let's go catch me some tomorrow.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll take you about it.
Speaker 7: Okay. He did not have a catchphrase that.
Speaker 4: All right, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 7: Number two.
Speaker 3: Lunchbox loves to say I told you so, but he doesn't really get to all that often.
Speaker 2: This time he actually did, or so he thinks.
Speaker 3: There's a whole situation with Guy Fiertti with his restaurant opening. Lunchbox went kind of harassed him a little bit, and now something that's happened to the restaurant and Lunchbox is like, Bam, I told you so. I don't know that it's totally valid, but you can listen listen to him harassed Guy Fiertti, and then decide if you think lunchboxes I told you so is totally valid.
Speaker 7: Number five Lunchbox, he asked me three times to do this segment, and then I told you so segment. We're gonna let him be very cocky and arrogant. But then we're going to move off of it. Okay, so you get your time to shine. Who do you want to say? I told you so to got Fury, the guy the cooks the show.
Speaker 9: You got the chef? Yeah, because he had a grand opening of his chicken restaurant. I went, he didn't really embrace me warmly?
Speaker 7: Did you yell at him?
Speaker 9: Yeah? A little bit.
Speaker 7: This is one of those Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 10: And then I asked him to be a collaborator on my video to bring you know, awareness to his restaurant.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, you you asked him to be a collaborator.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and he never accepted.
Speaker 7: He's got like ten million follow us.
Speaker 8: Guess what a restaurant that's not good?
Speaker 7: Can I play just for context? Can I please play Lunchbox at Guy Fieri's opening, yelling at Guy Fieri doing what he does? Go ahead, make sure you're.
Speaker 9: Listening to the Bobby Boon Show.
Speaker 11: I don't know who you are.
Speaker 10: If you are like, hey, anyway show, I'll tell you bone did, I'm Lunchbox, I'm Morning Show.
Speaker 7: Well let's go for you out.
Speaker 13: I better be legit.
Speaker 7: You're getting you're my girl about all this. I'm going to find the governor.
Speaker 9: He listens. I am one of her, so legit, we're on a hundreds of guy market is all over the baby.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 7: If you want, Hey, just make sure you're.
Speaker 14: Listening to This is guy Fiery, and you I can do I get my name right, get my name right.
Speaker 13: There you go.
Speaker 9: I'm know, I know he just got it wrong.
Speaker 7: So this is guy fety.
Speaker 10: Go listen to lunchbox because he gets my name wrong every time.
Speaker 7: But you know what, I'm listening to the Bobby Bone Show. Come on Lunchbox. That's a pretty good liner. He was very nice about that. Actually, it's nice for as aggressive as you were. Where'd he get one seventy five? First of all, it's more than that. And secondly, I think he is yelling number.
Speaker 10: I just made up a number. Yeah, I thought spot Yeah, I have no idea how to know. But he never accepted my collaboration. He never said, you know what, I'll be a collab on that video.
Speaker 7: I shouldn't run his on social media though, all and.
Speaker 9: Then the social media team messed up. But I was down there by the restaurant the other day and I was like, man, let me go check it out. See how it's doing. Gone, you have another one. Go, I'm hanging out with guy. I'm hanging out with guy. You guys don't believe me and guy friends?
Speaker 7: Right, Guy? Best friends?
Speaker 9: So no, no, I'm as excited.
Speaker 8: You have to mislaunch the shift.
Speaker 7: It starts to half out. I know that's why I got to get out of here quickly.
Speaker 9: But I just want to want to make sure everbody knew we're friends.
Speaker 10: We're friends right out, to say we're friends, not start.
Speaker 9: Lunchboxing.
Speaker 7: Guy are good friends, like guys being as nice as he can be, like just trying to like say stuff that's kind of funny to get lunchbox to go away.
Speaker 10: I'm just saying, like he didn't embrace me warmly, he didn't accept my collab and guess what happens.
Speaker 7: So he was very plaful. He was way more playful than he had to be. He could just ignored you. He could have snooky to you.
Speaker 9: Snooky told me to shut up.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 8: He didn't say that, but at least I'm just saying.
Speaker 7: And you think because of that, their chicken restaurant closed.
Speaker 9: And that's what happens.
Speaker 12: So if he would have collabed with you. It would have saved everything, probably.
Speaker 9: Would have brought a lot more awareness to his business.
Speaker 10: It would have showed Guy in a you know, hey, look, I'm friends with my fans, like I interacted.
Speaker 7: He has that reputation, but not fans that scream at him and.
Speaker 9: So sad to report.
Speaker 10: Guys, you cannot go get Guy FIEDII.
Speaker 7: Hey question, do you do you ever feel like awkward when you yell about what?
Speaker 15: No?
Speaker 8: Embarrassed?
Speaker 13: Listen hearing that back?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 7: Because there's multiple Right, there's the Nicole Kimmen yelling there's don't touch me.
Speaker 9: Now, I wasn't Nicole Kidman, it was it was lady a No.
Speaker 7: But then you go to the Nicole Kimmen's video.
Speaker 9: When you're shooting that movie, you're right, and you see.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, there's so many he forgets and that never got about Nicole Kidman in the movie. That never feels awkward to you. No, you yell at Emmitt Smith in the hallway and he turns around, Yeah, that never feels awkward. No, I'm just trying to get their attention. They're used to it, but I mean it's never worked out for you. So don't you think you should try a different.
Speaker 9: Way, probably, But I I just get caught up in the moment.
Speaker 7: Yeah, instinct, I felt that it's just natural. I'm sorry that guy's restaurant does.
Speaker 12: Not work, and the restaurant business can be brutal. I don't think has anything to do with the collaboration.
Speaker 7: Can't prove it doesn't though.
Speaker 9: You can't. Can't show me the facts.
Speaker 8: Facts.
Speaker 7: No, there's no facts. I'm just saying you can't prove. Well, yeah, rip to the Chicken place. What was it called?
Speaker 9: Guys Chicken?
Speaker 7: Was it really?
Speaker 9: I don't know. Oh, okay, I will never know because it's gone. Who knows?
Speaker 7: Okay, But now we can move on from that segment.
Speaker 9: Good. I told you so.
Speaker 7: He's been asking about it for like four days.
Speaker 9: I told you so.
Speaker 7: You told no. We didn't tell us it wasn't gonna work out.
Speaker 9: So once he didn't embrace me, he's in trouble.
Speaker 7: I don't think you said that either, but you so, this is this guy. Don't listen to Lunchbucks because he gets my name wrong every time. But you know what, I'm listening to the Bobby Bone Show. Come on lunch Bobby.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 3: Our fantasy drafts are getting real interesting lately. This week we did it draft of the Best Cookies, which is a lot harder than you think it would actually be. There's a lot of cookies in the world, but everybody has different preferences besides a.
Speaker 2: Good old fashioned chocolate chip cookie. So what all do we pick?
Speaker 3: That's what you're about to find out, and I will tell you the results after you listen.
Speaker 7: Number four for draft in best Cookies. I won the dice roll first overall picking the cookie draft. It's easy, consistent, the best pound for pound, add milk. Chocolate chip cookies. They're number one. It's number one. It may not be the sexiest. There are sexier cookies, but chocolate chip number one cookies.
Speaker 12: Are we allowed to play on that.
Speaker 7: A little bit?
Speaker 9: You are allowed to do whatever you want, Amy.
Speaker 7: I guess, unless it's like chocolate chip with two peas, you do whatever you want.
Speaker 12: A warm chocolate chip cookie with no you can't, All.
Speaker 7: Right, that's okay. Amy's like get chocolate chip cookie with ten thousand.
Speaker 12: Dollars warm with sea salty.
Speaker 9: All right.
Speaker 12: I'll go with the ham oreo.
Speaker 7: That's solid. Yeah, yeah, I mean it's like the chocolate chip. Right, there's not a boat. It's just consistently great. Is it the sexiest?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 7: But is it awesome? Yes? It is double stuff. Are you saying double stuff? Yeah?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, I'm saying oreo parentheses double stuff.
Speaker 7: It's just double stuffed oreo.
Speaker 16: Okay, however you want to write it all.
Speaker 7: Right, Lunchbox, Yeah, what's the cookie? You're picking the cookie?
Speaker 9: Draft what we're doing here?
Speaker 7: Then mince solid solid. I mean you're making go girl Scout full on. Okay, he really take them all. But I like how Lunchbox is going straight for the I think that mints are the best Girl scott cookies.
Speaker 12: Frozen frozen sad then Mint Morgan.
Speaker 3: I'm also going girl Scout cookie. But I think this is the best one. It's the Samoas or Caramel Delights.
Speaker 7: However you say it, Explain that one to me, because I'm sure I know it.
Speaker 3: They have black the like dark chocolate I guess not doct milk chocolate on the bottom, and then they have like burnt coconut kind of on the.
Speaker 12: Top, and it's shaped kind of a little weird yeah, like a donut.
Speaker 2: Yeah, short bread cookie.
Speaker 7: I think is what's in the middle some always Okay, I needed to be explained, but I do like that kind but also not souper updated on my girl's got cookies, Raymondo, What's what's the best cookie? Eminem cookie? Yeah, that's really good.
Speaker 9: It's really good.
Speaker 7: Eminem cookies good. Okay, now we go backwards for round two. Raymono, you got minem cookies. What do you have at your second pick?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: I can steal my third one in the third round. So dang sugar cookie.
Speaker 7: Cooks are so good.
Speaker 12: That's really good, just like a plane sugar.
Speaker 13: Like a plane one.
Speaker 7: Yeah what hater, Yeah, haters in the building, all right, Morgan, dang it, Rady took both of the.
Speaker 2: Ones that I wanted.
Speaker 7: Best cookies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I guess I'm just gonna stick with my girl Scout the I want to go Peanut butter patties, not that you would eat those bobbits.
Speaker 7: But they're Yeah. It's hard for me to come out. I hate peanut butter so much, but I know most people love peanut butter. Peanut butter patties you guts familiar? No, Yeah, they're good. Yeah? Yeah, what do they look like?
Speaker 12: Two peanut butter cookies on the inside with peanut butter in the middle.
Speaker 7: They look brown vomit sandwich to me, But everybody else, right, are.
Speaker 3: They the ones the chocolate chocolate covered and then they added peanut butter in the middle.
Speaker 9: Should specify because there's two.
Speaker 2: Different It depends on the region. Girls, Scout cookies are hard. Peanut butter patties is the.
Speaker 7: Name of all of them.
Speaker 2: They all looked at it.
Speaker 7: You get all of them? Yeah, okay, lunchbox, Jeff thin Man's what do you adding to it?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Give me that snicker noodle.
Speaker 7: That's solid cookies. That's a solid cookie.
Speaker 12: Everything but the kitchen sink.
Speaker 7: How do I say it? What you have to explain it? Like yes, like a bad.
Speaker 12: Yell, like where you throw like gips and pretzels and chocolate and peanut butter.
Speaker 8: N I've never had that great everything about the kitchen sinks.
Speaker 7: I don't know what you want to be written. I try to look it up and I don't see that.
Speaker 12: You don't.
Speaker 9: Okay, everything cookies.
Speaker 8: Why would you tell her.
Speaker 12: That everything but the kitchen sink cookies? That's my answer?
Speaker 7: Oh boy, it's what it's called the.
Speaker 3: Belt.
Speaker 9: Can I be honest, I've never even heard of that.
Speaker 12: Well, it's amazing.
Speaker 7: So Amy has double stuffed oreos and everything about the kitchen sink cookies. You may win, you may wait. I'm gonna select, don't you do it? And if you go to like Walmart or Food Albert wherever you're a grocery story, those frosted sugar cookies that those cheap frosted sugar cookies that come into plastic tin.
Speaker 12: With the pink icing or the yellow.
Speaker 8: Every grocery store.
Speaker 7: So I'm gonna pick frosted sugar cookies with the pink I sing at the grocery store. That's a long one, yeah, because because it's because it's I like, just straight sugar cookie, but these are different. So frosted sugar cookies with the pink I sing at the grocery store.
Speaker 8: Did you take a bite and the crumble in your mouth?
Speaker 7: But it's a little soft and little crumbly at the same time, you paid nine cents of cookie, right, correct? Yes, I guess that's my second pick. We have one more round to go. I have chocolate chip and I have frosted sugar cookies with pink icing at the grocery store. I have one more. I'm gonna go first this round. I think I'm gonna go with chips a Hoy even even though that's chocolate ship, but.
Speaker 6: That's a whole different that's a different cookie.
Speaker 7: Man like chips a Hoy.
Speaker 9: Go for it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, maybe the same the soft maybe the same one though. Okay, I'm gonna do chips a Hoy soft soft and chewy chewy chewy parentheses chewy they're a fat everything. But the kitchen sink chips a Hoy Why are you warm chewis the Hoy Chewi? That's okay, Amy, You're gonna get your final pick, your double stuff oreo and everything with the kitchen sink cookies. What's your third pick?
Speaker 12: Come on a warm oatmeal cookie? Parentheses no raisins.
Speaker 7: You can't pick temperature? Okay, fine, milk that every time?
Speaker 8: And Amy, I think the oatmeal cookie comes with raisins.
Speaker 7: I hate raisins.
Speaker 2: Yes, you can just get you can open.
Speaker 7: It's delicious. I accept, I will accept that you're you're the worst of this game.
Speaker 8: You're not even in I'm not even.
Speaker 7: Cookie. You put no raisins prines, but you can't put warm on a sunny day in the middle of the Hay. Okay, lunchbox. You have then meant to snickerdodle.
Speaker 8: He's in trouble. No, he's googling.
Speaker 10: No, No, I'm googling which one I'm gonna pick because I got two options and I decided I'm going with the one that Bobby would not pick because it has peanut.
Speaker 9: Butter in it. So I was waiting for it, okay, and it came to me and it's in the shape of a peanut. They are called nutter butters. Boom the hammer.
Speaker 7: Is that a cookie?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Butter so much I don't even know. I'm not the peanut butter the shape.
Speaker 9: They sell over a billion a year.
Speaker 7: Wow. Wow, Okay, all right, Morgan. You have samoas and peanut butter patties.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna go with a monster cookie.
Speaker 7: I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: Peanut butter, chocolate chips, M and ms and oats, all the good things combined.
Speaker 7: The monster cookie. Okay, Raymundo, final cookie pick. You have mminem and.
Speaker 14: Sugar lunch that have been good in the gas station draft, but I'm gonna go with no bake my wife's favorite cookies.
Speaker 7: Is that a kind or is that just not baked. I don't know.
Speaker 12: They're no baked cookies.
Speaker 7: I mean, is it a brand.
Speaker 13: No, it's a recipe. You make it at home.
Speaker 7: No bait can Yeah, Amy and RAYMONDO battling out for last place. It's a it's a knife fight for last place.
Speaker 12: Didn't they don't know?
Speaker 7: That's all folks.
Speaker 10: I mean, I've never heard of everything cookie. I've never heard of monster cookie.
Speaker 6: It sounds like monster and everything. But the kitchen singing the same cookie.
Speaker 12: No, no, mine has like crumbled up frettel.
Speaker 9: You won't know.
Speaker 10: When I was a baiting matt cookie no to it was another bad a mega cookie company slice.
Speaker 7: That's what I thought about white. I think cake, I know warm.
Speaker 9: What is that a cookie? Or is that a cake?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 7: American cookie cake? There are no rules.
Speaker 9: I was looking at mill wafers. It was that or another butter is a.
Speaker 12: Way for a cookie.
Speaker 9: It's on the cookie aisle.
Speaker 7: It's just short bread. It was one. I thought about fudge stripes, the oh my goodness, he to eight one hundred at a.
Speaker 10: Time, like the the circus animals that are frosted with the little sprinkles.
Speaker 9: But I don't I don't know what they're.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, have a different with pink on them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and white and I don't know the name.
Speaker 12: Should Ginger Bread Friends, Ginger Bread cookies, you know the ones, the short bread with the little jelly thumb.
Speaker 7: Printing, everything but the all and monster super dut.
Speaker 8: You miss Christmas cookies?
Speaker 7: What are those?
Speaker 8: Every Christmas cook.
Speaker 7: Okay, Bobby Bones dot com. Christmas pick the pick the team of cookies. You don't just pick the first because I got the first overall pick, so you don't pick the first, but pick the body of work. Check it out, Bobby bones dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, thank you, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: I'm really bummed because I got kicked out after this draft.
Speaker 3: I did not do well apparently, But who does the love girl Scout cookies?
Speaker 2: You guys really let me down with that one. Amy did win.
Speaker 3: She won first and we can ruin the draft so she gets to continue to keep the belt and we'll have another draft coming up soon. Who knows what will be next time. So everybody's seen it, it's all over social media. We obviously have an election coming up, and lots of interviews are happening with presidential candidates. Well, Bobby wanted to make a statement because he actually turned down having both presidential candidates on our show. So this is what you're about to hear before you see anything in the news about our show.
Speaker 2: And Bobby listened to this first.
Speaker 4: Number three breaking non news, breaking, non news.
Speaker 7: This is not news because I'm not doing it, but non news. I am not booking either one of the presidential candidates on the show. And I'm not just saying that because there also wasn't an option, but it was an option, and I'm not doing it.
Speaker 8: Why are you not doing it?
Speaker 9: Yeah? What's going on?
Speaker 7: We spend so much time avoiding dividing. Doesn't have to be a politics. Were divided amongst ourselves. We fight all the time. We've known every twenty years. And in the end, if Eddie wants to punch lunch Box in the face, please let me exactly at the end of the show, they're still gonna hug or if Flunchbox needs a ride. Like, we in this room are all here for each other. That's why we can fight with each other. So what if we had.
Speaker 12: Fun with it though, and like we did that thing, like sometimes we'd do fun with it. Sometimes we do games where it's like, you know, Lunchbox can only ask him a question with three words or something, or easy trivia.
Speaker 7: It wouldn't matter if us trivia. Let's just say there was a candidate John Wilson, Yes and me. It wouldn't matter if you came in and said, I'm going to give everybody one hundred dollars. Listening, the people who didn't like John John Wilson would go, he's so full of crap. He's just uses his money and only that. Now I don't like you because you put him on and we literally just play can you name that fart?
Speaker 12: But we're like, wait, wait, wait, we didn't just put him on. We had everybody we.
Speaker 7: Know, we had them on. My point is all I'm saying is, but I saw something about it yesterday because it had been known that I had been offered both or been approached about putting both on. I wouldn't put one on without the other. And then I was like, I'm just not going to do them. Because we make a priority that everybody can feel included on this show. Sometimes we don't want to include each other on the show, but that's just friendship. For twenty years, solid breaking news. Why that stinks for me is and I had to make this decision. Why that stinks for me is it would have been massive ratings, massive streams. But I am not going to do it because I have committed to making this show hopefully that if you like what we talk about our content, you feel safe coming here and you can get mad at one of us for the stupidity that we do. But I'm not going to bring something on to divide people on purpose. So we're not doing any political We've tried to stay away from it. At times. I'll talk about issues that affect me personally, but I'm just not going to do it. So if you do read that, or if and I can tell you what one of the stories I saw was coming out about me was, is that I refuse to put one of them on. It was like, why would he refuse to put this candid to Dawn? I didn't refuse. I actually kindly said no to both. But I want our audience to know. But before it becomes a new story. If it becomes a new story, I just feel fundamentally for this show that is not where we are. Do I love politics and reading about it, I'm obsessed with it and would I love to do it? Would it be like a cool feather in the cap?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, because one of them would have to win, and we'd be like one of them already was a president and vice president, the two things we've never had. Would that be cool for me? Yes? And us? But I mean, like there's certain but I just I'm not going to do it. And that's hard to say because I know the business side of me is like, man, we can just rock some crazy ratings. Not gonna do it.
Speaker 8: How long did you think about it?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 7: I talked to my wife about it. My instinct was, well, if we could get both because one came and then once one came, the other game pretty shortly after, probably because they know what each other's doing and like they're and so I was like, man, I wanted to have them at the same time.
Speaker 9: Oh, that'd be great.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, like theay bly and karaoke with both of them. Fun fact Friday, see that kind of stuff is funny. I just they I just couldn't do it. I want to be the place, and this is the only reasons say one more time. I want to be the place. People feel like if they want to listen to our show that they can listen knowing we're not pushing Uh well, you know what I mean pushing and the people, cause some people call me that, but we're not pushing a political agenda. We may have thoughts about issues, like you can get me going with guns like I have them. I have a lot of them. I also feel like they're and I can go on forever and ever right, or you could get me out talking about gay rights. I love them. I think we should have them. I think they should ever And then people are like, I'll get half people going, ah, but he loves guns, he's so conservative, and then he's like, well look at that. Lib loves gay right loves gay people. And both are true. But people only like get one side of anything, and they attached to it and then they hate and I'm like, this is not the place for that. That's all. I spent a lot of time, long time saying nothing. We're not having anybody. If you read a story today that I turned somebody down, just know that both people were kindly said no, thank you to I did not turn anybody down because of any belief that I have. That is all. I also also won campaign like three months ago, offer me money, not campaign, probably a side group, offer me money to endorse somebody whoa on social media. I did not take the money. How much it's a lot, that's breaking news. It was a lot, breaking breaking news. I'm not gonna say who and you didn't take the money. Didn't take the money, no, because I'm not gonna endorse anybody.
Speaker 9: Lunch that's a good sign.
Speaker 7: I'll vote for somebody, but I'm not taking the money. Let's say lunchbox. Wesley Johnston was the candidate, and uh, Frankie Johnson was running against him. You're a big Frankie Johnson guy. But Weston Johnston said, hey, we'll give you one hundred thousand dollars to get on and just say you're voting.
Speaker 9: For a Well, oh I love Westy.
Speaker 7: Oh you switched out.
Speaker 9: Westy is a good dude. And you know why. You know what that shows? That's why I don't win our cans end of the year.
Speaker 12: Well life is going to say he is speaking of breaking because your reward over there looks like glass.
Speaker 9: Well, don't care hit a breaking news.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, I don't want to make this about me yet. We can mention that in just a second, I just want I want to get ahead of any news that's coming out about me. If it does come out, then I'm a hater toward a candidate. Was I was not a hate or toward the candidate. I was no. Thank you to both kindly because of what we try to maintain on this show. That's all. I want this to be a safe place for everybody to come. And if you don't like us because you just don't like us, that's fine. I get it. I don't like us sometimes, but I don't want you to not like us because of anything political, because that's not the space we're in. It's the same reason I don't come on here and talk about sports all day on this show, that this is not the place for it.
Speaker 8: We love sports.
Speaker 7: I love sports, or do my own. Yeah, I've spoken too long, but it would have been cool. Selfishly, I would have loved to have had him in. It was so hard because even if I like or don't like a vice president or a former president, with one of them about to be the president again, that's a super cool picture to have forever.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Anyway, if we did tell me something good with them, and they had to say something good about the other.
Speaker 7: They'd probably go, I say something good about me and then but this is why I'm good and they suck and.
Speaker 16: Like that wasn't the question.
Speaker 7: They'd flip it.
Speaker 8: I like lunchbox style.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, so I'm taking a break. I just wanted to get that out there. You guys feel okay?
Speaker 8: Yeah, like yeah, man, I think that's a great reason.
Speaker 7: It would have been cooled though.
Speaker 9: I should think, like you.
Speaker 7: Be in the Radio Hall of Fame, Thank you, thank you. What would you have done?
Speaker 9: Luchbox hot taking them on the show? Taking the money?
Speaker 7: There you have it? Okay, thank you.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: This was a hot topic on our social media. So Eddie took his kids out to.
Speaker 3: Eat and he just got them all waters, as most parents typically do for their kids. Well, when the kids went to the fountain, they got soda instead, and he brought it to the show.
Speaker 2: He was like, how do I punish them? What do I do?
Speaker 3: And everybody had a lot of thoughts and feelings on this particular topic, and apparently it's like split.
Speaker 2: There's fifty percent.
Speaker 3: Of people who have totally done this before and fifty percent of people who were like, never in my life. So interesting on that regard to you. But listen for yourself and let us know what you think. You can join all the people roasting each other on social media.
Speaker 7: Number two, any what happened?
Speaker 6: Okay, So I took my family to a restaurant, right, we order our food. I said, boys, we're only getting water. So they said, okay, we get water.
Speaker 7: But it is a normal rule.
Speaker 8: Four boys, do you go for the most part?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 17: Is it like a trade if you get sodas? Yeah, it's expensive, Okay, I'll kids go ahead. So they but they give them these like clear plastic glasses. So that's where they go to the fountain area and they get waters, and that's I'm familiar with.
Speaker 6: Sure, yeah, but not them. They got sodas. They got lemonade, one got iced tea. So we're sitting at the table and I realized, like they didn't get waters.
Speaker 8: What do I do.
Speaker 6: Do I go back to the counter and say, hey, I'm sorry, they all got sodas. Let me pay for this? Or do I just let them have their sodas a couple.
Speaker 7: Of things One, So it's a pay at the counter. They give you the clear and then you sit down, but you're done, you've paid.
Speaker 6: That's like Chipotle basically, yeah, it was.
Speaker 8: A barbecue place. You order and then they bring.
Speaker 7: You your food to your table, and then they stole.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, they weren't supposed to get that soft drink. They were supposed to get water.
Speaker 7: That's tough. Did you say anything to them?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: I kind of looked at my wife and said, look, they didn't get water.
Speaker 7: Did they know what they were doing?
Speaker 8: I told them to only get water. But at the same time, you know, like, who hasn't done that?
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm going to tell you what you but I'm not a parent. I'm not a parent, so this is going to be terrible advice coming from not a parent. Okay, Okay, I'm going to march up. I'm going to take the boys up there with me and make them admit to the person that they were supposed to get water and they didn't and they got another drink, and then you're going to pay for it with them right there after they admitted that they went and got something they shouldn't have. That's probably what I would have wanted to have happened to me if it were me in that situation to learn that lesson.
Speaker 12: That is what happened to me when I was a kid and I stole. I never stole again. Dang, they got it, but I don't know if they're shame. I didn't steal a drink. I sold Reese's cup at the checkout and put stuck it down my pants and we were walking the parking lot. It fell out and my mom was like, we're taking that back and I had to walk back in and hand it and say, I took this.
Speaker 7: Oh, I bet that's like a good like a I know that's.
Speaker 9: A scar.
Speaker 7: Like. I feel shame for you a little bit.
Speaker 12: Yeah, So I don't really know what, like psychologically what that does to Okay, but I think you definitely have to say something.
Speaker 7: You remember that though, I like hard. I watched you like cringe saying it a good lesson, Eddie, What did you do?
Speaker 6: So I just said, guys, guys, guys, what do you like? We're not supposed to do that. That is not right.
Speaker 8: And I acted upset, but I said it's okay, let's just let it.
Speaker 7: So, no, lesson free, they stole everything.
Speaker 8: Let's just let it slide. Don't do it again.
Speaker 9: Definitely doing we've all done. It's a ride of passage.
Speaker 12: We've all done it, yes, but it doesn't mean that have we all done it. They never filled up even results to get.
Speaker 4: Water and you got some right.
Speaker 7: We never went to a place that you buy at the calendar.
Speaker 5: No, I know.
Speaker 7: Oh, I mean, I don't know, but I know I've never done I've never been like i'n no, oh I've done it. My conscience would be so guilty if I stole anything as a kid. No again, I'd probably feel better about it now than I'm what as a kid. As a kid, I thought I was going to adult jail.
Speaker 12: I would have to say something, Eddie.
Speaker 16: You got to take them back.
Speaker 2: Take them back today?
Speaker 7: Oh that awesome, go back like.
Speaker 8: A week later later.
Speaker 7: All right, You guys can leave us a message up on our Facebook page or our Twitter. Let us know what you would have done, maybe what you have done, or what they should have done.
Speaker 4: It's the best bits of the week, with Morgan number.
Speaker 2: Two coming in at the number one spot.
Speaker 3: This is one of those segments that spur of the moment just happened. Amy got locked inside her room at her house and no, you can't make this up.
Speaker 2: There's people commenting and they're like, this is so fake.
Speaker 3: No, for real, she was locked in her house, she was late to work, and we talked about it for multiple segments because she called in, sent a video to Bobby and then finally made it to the studio and we got the whole update. Also Eddie talked kind of Spanish to one of the workers that helped Amy. It was a whole thing, and that's what you're gonna get. You're gonna get every single time we talked about it, all smashed into this one number one spot.
Speaker 2: Because it was hilarious. So here you guys go. Amy got locked inside the room at her house.
Speaker 7: Number one, breaking news, breaking news, My first more in the studio morning. Now, if you did not hear a special Amy voice, there's reason why she's not here.
Speaker 8: What is happening?
Speaker 7: Oh no, it's funnier and worse than you think, but funnier. First breaking news, hiving it against herself, breaking it, breaking news. This has never happened. So before I come into work and get a text from Amy and there's no there are no letters or words in the text, it's just a video, And I'm like, oh boy, what's happened here? And so Amy sends me a video and all you see is inside her bedroom and her door, and this is the She's not here. This is the video she sends me.
Speaker 16: Literally locked in my room. I'm trying to leave and I can knock get out, and I don't know how it's happened or why, and my children are not coming from me.
Speaker 5: What.
Speaker 7: So I'm watching her. She can't get her doorknob, doorknob open, she's locked in her bedroom, inside her room.
Speaker 9: Oh no.
Speaker 7: And so I'm laughing, and I'm like, first of all, you know how you're flustered if you're late. Yeah, like the clock's little late. You're like, oh my god, how am I going to catch up? First of all, I call her and I say, remove any fluster because I know you're gonna feel like that because you're coming in late. I said. Second of all, this is hilarious. So I'm texting with her as I'm getting ready coming in and I say uh ha ha, oh no, and then I write window question mark and she goes my room's upstairs, second floor, Oh, I said, battering Ram, yes, And I said, are the kids there? Because it's so early you can wake them up? I said, nine to one one question mark, do we need to have lunchbox?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yes, said prayer, Like I'm giving her all these options and how to break out of her room. She said, her son, Stevenson is now awake trying to help. I said, don't worry about work, don't stress out about it. You're gonna be fine, and this is gonna be good content if that makes you feel any better. So then she sends me another video. Here we go. He should be able to hear a little clip that's Stevenson, okay.
Speaker 15: And that shouldn't work.
Speaker 18: But it's not work.
Speaker 9: I don't budget in.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 5: I'm not.
Speaker 13: I feel like I'm getting close to within it.
Speaker 7: They're trying to like pick the lock. Now, her son, who's thirteen or fourteen. Now it's like going, okay, we're trying to pick pick and she's like, I got me too.
Speaker 8: I love how he's taking charge too.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, he like passed or something under the door, like a like a little paper clip. But unless you like know how to do it, you've only seen it on TV and you don't know how to do it, right, I've seen credit cards even that right, Like he's gonna Amy's trapped in her room right now.
Speaker 8: Hilarious.
Speaker 7: Hilarious, that's great.
Speaker 9: What that's great for?
Speaker 7: I meant more time? Both okay, cool?
Speaker 9: But should just break it down?
Speaker 7: I said, she should knocked the door knob off, Like, how do you do that? You get a book or something and go whack and knock out.
Speaker 8: You see that's in the movies too.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I think I could knock a doorknob off.
Speaker 8: Like at that point, just kick the door open, kick a hole through it.
Speaker 7: Problem with the door, oh, kick a hole through it?
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then climb through.
Speaker 7: That's that's a big hole. You just get a new door, I hear you. But I would knock the doorknob off before I would get a new door. But the problem with kicking the door not a hole, but like kicking it open, the door opens from the inside, right, so someone on the other side would have to kick it open.
Speaker 8: Okay, Stevenson kicking Now we should call her in a minute. Okay, is she still stuck in there? Like right now?
Speaker 7: An updated three minutes ago, she was still stuck in her room. This has never happened. We've been doing this show for one hundred years. It feels like like I met Amy twenty years ago. No one has ever been locked in their house. It almost feels hilarious, like can you actually get locked inside of somewhere. It's like when someone's like, I'm locked inside my car. No, just pull the door handle when you're inside, you just pull the handle into unlocked.
Speaker 9: See.
Speaker 8: It sounds like they're working hard open then, and it's not moving.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna call her if she doesn't, let me check and see if she texted. Oh man, ray, can you get her on the phone.
Speaker 9: Yep, hilarious.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I was laughing out loud, And that's why I wanted to call her to be like, don't feel like you're late and flustered, because there's a lot of stuff that her and I do that she does before the show, lots of local liners and country minute for night shows, and I was like, don worry about it. We'll take care of all that. So I've been doing a lot of her work and I'm happy to do it because it's so hilarious.
Speaker 8: Out of all the things, I didn't expect this one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, this is too good.
Speaker 9: Let's fender bender the major her driving.
Speaker 7: I thought ten car pile up, multiple fatalities. Wait, what the uh did you notice she wasn't here though? Yes, okay, because her car wasn't here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, I just sitting at her chair.
Speaker 6: Security guy asked me, have you seen Amy? I said no, Oh, I didn't tell him.
Speaker 7: My bad, My bad. I should probably tell him, Well did Yeah? I was laughing so hard.
Speaker 8: She should send her son to the neighbors.
Speaker 7: This is also this is what people should do if you're late to work. Do this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think I thought of it. No, No, when you were telling the story, I'm like, this is Genie.
Speaker 7: You can't Oh, I think it for you to do it tomorrow. No, you can't do that.
Speaker 9: Look, Bobby, I'm stuck.
Speaker 7: Okay, So we're gonna try to call Amy. This is a new situation. After twenty years, we've never had this happen. We can appreciate it for that.
Speaker 10: Yes, if she's still stuck, we're calling nine one one because we don't want her to starve.
Speaker 7: And how she dedicated a pea corner in her room, that's a great point because she.
Speaker 8: Had there's probably a bathroom in her bedroom.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter. You're still need a pea corner. If you're trapped anywhere, you need a pea corner. We're going live to Amy's house. If you did not wake up and hear the beginning of the show, Amy is locked in her bed. Would you play that beginning clip again? Because this is what she texted me before I even came into work.
Speaker 16: This morning, literally locked in my room. I'm trying to leave and I can walk it out, and I don't know how it's happened or why.
Speaker 7: My children, so you see, you're like trying to unlock the doors, like I can't get out, and I say, jump out the window. She goes, I'm on the second story. So Amy, are you safe? First of all, are you safe? And have you found a pea corner in your room to make sure that you can still go to the bathroom?
Speaker 13: Well, I have a bathroom in my room.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 7: I think you still need a peak cars a bathroom.
Speaker 13: No, I have the dog and the cat, and I think they are the ones that need use the bathroom. So I got to figure that out. And yeah, help actually is here working on it. So my kids, I banged and screamed loud enough to where they woke up and tried to help and put in But I called some people and so they're actively working on it right now.
Speaker 7: By actively working, can you hear them on the other side of the door, yes.
Speaker 13: Like you can hear them working on the other side of the door, like they're doing like different things, like I don't know. I think I just heard like go get a card, like there's.
Speaker 6: Some credit cards threw driver cards.
Speaker 8: Little.
Speaker 13: I don't know if you can hear.
Speaker 7: That, but we can breaking in your house.
Speaker 9: She sounds s fammined.
Speaker 7: Oh no, lunchbox wants to know if you're starving, if you somehow get food to you.
Speaker 13: Well, I'm about to start having my caffeine headache, so I need coffee with drawer setting in. I need to uh somehow get that. And then I have organized my bathroom and my closet and my dad is sometimes in the morning I make my bed fully, I always make my bed, but this morning I definitely did a little like just kind of sort of made my bed. But now it is made.
Speaker 7: Perfectlygami with the sheets folded up into like birds and swans. Yeah, do you feel safe? Blink twice if you don't, like we can.
Speaker 9: See her right yeah, uh okay, was there ever a thought of kicking down the door?
Speaker 13: I don't know that it would be possible. I don't know, but now I'm for sure going to buy one of those little ladder things that you throw out your window, because oh, this is necessary.
Speaker 7: Would you actually have thrown the ladder out and crawled down just to get to work?
Speaker 5: I think yes, I.
Speaker 11: Could do that easy.
Speaker 5: I was already already figured out.
Speaker 12: I was on.
Speaker 13: Amazon a minute ago trying to figure out what to order and which wind do I throw it out of? Like, now I need to be prepared.
Speaker 7: Amazon Prime can probably got it there already.
Speaker 9: Yeah, same day.
Speaker 7: What about have you thought about calling the fire department?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 13: And I kind of thought, what if that is how I meet somebody?
Speaker 7: Could you imagine she's oh, he comes up, sweeps away, she doesn't go to work because they make love all morning?
Speaker 13: Uh huh no wait, oh that escalated quickly storyline.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that's that's what happens in the movie.
Speaker 7: And he's wearing his suit but no shirt underneath, and the suit's unhild.
Speaker 13: Okay, no, I was thinking, maybe we go to dinner. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we got to set your sides higher than that.
Speaker 13: Okay, dinner food, Okay, Well, I don't know I feel like they're making progress. So I'm supposed to like turn the knobs for second, so you'll want to hold off.
Speaker 7: I never turned the knob to get out of the road. She just never opened the power.
Speaker 13: Okay, all right, well they need my assistant, so I'll do it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, let's go live. Yeah, where we are live? I mean okay, okay, we're gonna listen to Amy's locked in her bedroom ahead, and then what am.
Speaker 11: I supposed to do?
Speaker 13: Like we're to the left, Okay, I'm turning it to the left. What is that thing you're sticking through there?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 7: That's dirty. That's called it. That's called a glory hole.
Speaker 9: Oh, that's it. Don't got a question that she she had a door expert. Who is this?
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's like on Pond Stars. She knows a guy. Okay, do she knows the door expert?
Speaker 13: Okay, wait, I'm turning to the left my last or your left?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Let go Okay, No, does sound good?
Speaker 7: Guys, I've heard a lot of doors open that sound like that.
Speaker 8: Amy, Can they unscrew the doorknob?
Speaker 7: Just knock the doorknob off and didn't get a new doorknob. That's what I would have done.
Speaker 13: They already tried to screw the unscrewed.
Speaker 7: You watch language worldly in the morning, literally unscrew it. Oh got it?
Speaker 9: So, Amy, did you.
Speaker 7: Call a locks going to Let's buck? Just so worried he's going to puberty right now?
Speaker 11: Amy, I called, oh.
Speaker 8: H h, handy man, handy man. Here's the way, she said.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she's just looking to meet anybody. I think the door is not even broken. She's finding a way to call every dude in town. I called a local heart surgeon who I read with single listagram.
Speaker 13: Wait, so do I pull it?
Speaker 7: What if the door has always been a pull? She's trying to push the whole time.
Speaker 15: Well, we're gonna try to block or where it goes? Okay, wo woman, sure does.
Speaker 9: It doesn't sound like a man.
Speaker 13: Okay, San, do you have your phone?
Speaker 8: She's like, call it hate the man?
Speaker 15: She here, she broke out.
Speaker 7: Amy's trying to get out of her bedroom. She is not at work because she's been locked in her room.
Speaker 15: Who who's on the other side?
Speaker 8: You've been talking to him?
Speaker 7: No, tru Now there's a hole cast of characters on the other side of her hand Cramer. Oh, listeners are stopping by do oh.
Speaker 13: I just didn't know, Shannon. If you can, you.
Speaker 7: We're going to come back.
Speaker 9: I feel like we're not close though, Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 7: I feel like we're not close. Hey, Amy can ask a question, Yes, why don't you? Can you not just take a hammer and bang the doorknob off because doorknobs relatively inexpensive.
Speaker 13: Well, I just gotten new doorknob.
Speaker 7: I will buy you a do no right new doorknob if that's the case, if you're really hurting for.
Speaker 15: Well, no, but yes, I suppose you could. But it's the lock that is coming. It's somehow stuck. I don't really know they're close. They say they're close.
Speaker 13: I hear.
Speaker 15: I just heard. Oh we're close.
Speaker 8: Okay, we're going to come back. I'm getting frustrated. I want to go help so bad.
Speaker 9: I want I want to take a hammer through the door so she can crawl through. I mean, great video of her crawling.
Speaker 7: Through the She's not going to break the door knob. She's not going to kick a hole in the door.
Speaker 8: Well, let's just give it a good kick. That's it, just try it.
Speaker 7: But the kick is on the inside. She needs somebody outside to.
Speaker 6: Kick in someone's out there. The handyman's out there, and so as shamming.
Speaker 13: I heard that right, right, Well, I hope both my kids left for school because they're definitely also.
Speaker 7: Playing video games right now.
Speaker 8: Totally. I'm not going to school.
Speaker 15: They are, mom and.
Speaker 8: Moms stuck in her bedroom.
Speaker 7: We're gonna have to come back. Amy has locked in her bedroom. She's not obviously, she's going to miss the first hour of the show.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 7: Okay, hey, hey, like she's never acting like somebody discovered on a deserted island than.
Speaker 13: So much, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 7: Okay, Hey, what's up with mister Dvos over there?
Speaker 15: What happened?
Speaker 13: Is it broken?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, I need to get a new one.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right.
Speaker 7: Ask him how that happened? Like, what happened?
Speaker 11: You know how this happened?
Speaker 13: Oh? Come on, you said, Noah black.
Speaker 7: Let Eddie talk to yes, yes, yes, let me talk to him. Can Eddy talk to him?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 7: Okay?
Speaker 18: Is Eddy talking to us?
Speaker 19: See what that means, Mike, Mike, the little thing in the middle is what it was?
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, s handle necessita, mississipo.
Speaker 8: Ch Oh, she needs a new chapper.
Speaker 7: Ask her.
Speaker 8: She's crazy. Is that local Lasagne?
Speaker 9: Are you know.
Speaker 8: Las Senor? Local?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 11: See, okay, okay, guys, I'm free. I'm gonna get in coffee and then I'll come to work.
Speaker 7: Okay, no rush, hey Amy, Amy Amy?
Speaker 11: Oh he oh.
Speaker 13: He just pointed to the phone and said that y'all are crazy.
Speaker 7: Uh tip him, tip tip him?
Speaker 8: Well nice, thanks mom, not Eddie. What do you mean, no tip?
Speaker 7: Not tip you tip tipped the guy?
Speaker 13: Well, yes, of course.
Speaker 7: Okay, I know. I'm just saying that because he was also on the show with us, and that's what the tips really for. Yeah, he was yeah, all right, well we'll see in a little bit.
Speaker 13: Okay, well, yeah, all right.
Speaker 7: Last and last, she made it all right by Amy. Don't be right, hey, stop and get a coffee. Hey one, take take your sweet time, you know, go the long way. And she's gone, all right. She locked out of her phone. Notes Okay, well that was fun. Huh that Look who's back, She's safe. It's Amy's back. She was locked in her bedroom on the inside. Never heard of that before. But if you go listen to the podcast, you can hear us do half hour with Amy locked in her room. Her kid can't get her out, her friend can't get her out. Finally a handyman comes and gets her out. Handyman doesn't know English, so Eddie translates Amy's out and she's safe. We were so worried, and wow are we Yeah?
Speaker 8: We worried.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Queen, we were so worried.
Speaker 12: You're very grateful for everybody that woke up to try to help me.
Speaker 7: No problem. When I saw the when her when she just texted me a video before I got to work early early, no text involved, just a video. I was like, oh my god, because why would somebody just send a video that early unless something is wrong? And uh ray would you play just the beginning clip for listeners that missed it?
Speaker 16: Literally locked in my room, I'm trying to leave them. I can knock get out, and I don't know how it's happened or why my children are not coming from me.
Speaker 7: I said that for thirty minutes, and I like this. She blamed her children. She's like, they're not coming for me.
Speaker 4: They fully awake yet.
Speaker 12: And I'm banging on the walls, being like, child's read.
Speaker 7: The kids probably like I'm probably has somebody over again, just kidding Joe Joe a terrible joke, kind of funny but terrible. A minute, okay, thank you, terrible, kind of funny, terrible. Amy's back, so that's all. Thank goodness, she's safe. The door locked monster got her, but she lived. Yeah, tell us about it.
Speaker 6: And you got the bad news though, you're gonna get a new door.
Speaker 12: And yeah, just a lock, right, just a whole new door.
Speaker 7: You have sold all those other doors, not a whole new door. Facebook Marketplace.
Speaker 4: Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 2: All right, y'all, that's it for me this week.
Speaker 3: Thanks for counting down the best segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week. Be sure to check out Part one and part three with Eddie and I have a new podcast.
Speaker 2: Called Take This Personally. They also hope you check out.
Speaker 3: This week I had on a holistic nutritionist and we talked about the things that you should buy at a grocery store and what you shouldn't buy. Also organic vegetables improved versus non organic?
Speaker 2: What to do there? So check it out wherever you get your podcasts. If this is where I.
Speaker 3: Leave you, thanks for hanging out with me for just a little bit on your Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'll talk to y'all next time Bye.
Speaker 1: That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms Bobby.
Speaker 13: Show and follow ed web Girl Morgan to
Speaker 4: Submit your listener questions for next week's episode.