Speaker 1: Elvis Durant phone tap. All right, Scary, tell me all about this phone tap you're doing here.
Speaker 2: So Derek wants to play a phone tap on his fiance Julie. Julie has been a control freak about every last detail of her wedding except for.
Speaker 1: Booking the DJ.
Speaker 3: She left that to Derek.
Speaker 2: But she's been wanting to speak to the DJ and go over all the introductions for the reception.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 2: So Derek's going to pretend to be at the DJ company office and introduce me as their wedding DJ.
Speaker 3: All right, so Scary is the wedding DJ. Let's see what happens in today's phone tap. Here we go, Hello, Hey, what's up? Nothing, I'm actually at the DJ place.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, huh yeah.
Speaker 1: So I just want to let you know that I put the final payment down. Is he cool or lets me?
Speaker 4: He's great?
Speaker 2: If you want to talk to him, you can talk to him.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So his name is DJ Dribs.
Speaker 2: What something goes by?
Speaker 1: Dame, I'm gonna turn this mother out. That's kind of gross. Pusslem Okay, that doesn't sound classic, Julie. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you're ready for the big day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Do you have.
Speaker 2: Another name you could go by instead?
Speaker 1: No? No, no, no, that is how I'm known the clubs. This way, I'm knowing I have a legendary name.
Speaker 3: Can you just use your real name?
Speaker 1: Well, my name is Dick Dick Dribbler, but I go by DJ Dribs.
Speaker 2: Well, you don't have to say a name you never.
Speaker 3: It's not about you, it's about us.
Speaker 2: I thought that this was going to be one of those upbeat parties, you know, bumping bass and then some house.
Speaker 1: We don't want any house music at our wedding. Say what, No, it's a wedding, house music all that long. It's a wedding. It's not a club.
Speaker 3: We're not at a club. Yo, Derek, what's with her?
Speaker 1: Excuse me? Let me talk to Okay, hold on, Julie. Who is this guy?
Speaker 3: So listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 4: Just let him.
Speaker 2: Let him run a few intros you he wrote them?
Speaker 1: I mean, what is that name? Is that real? That's his name?
Speaker 2: You know he's famous.
Speaker 1: We're gonna have a famous name.
Speaker 3: As I googled him and nothing came.
Speaker 2: He's some shlub.
Speaker 3: He does clubs, he does strip joints.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's on is his own way, no way, No, here's a strip club.
Speaker 3: He ain't gonna do my wedding.
Speaker 1: No, I mean he's disgusting he does that.
Speaker 2: But just give him a chance.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know we turned the party out every time.
Speaker 1: He's got videos on YouTube and everything. I thought I was gonna run through some of the intros. Oh, I can't wait to hear these. See here I wrote one for the brother of the bride, ladies and jelling. Here he comes. He's Collin, the bride's brother from another mother, escorted.
Speaker 3: By the voluptuous very.
Speaker 2: That's not funny.
Speaker 1: He's adopted.
Speaker 3: I know. That's why I wrote that.
Speaker 1: Derek was telling me that's.
Speaker 2: Not funny at all, and that is very insecure about her chest. You will not say that, but that's part of what people know.
Speaker 4: DJ dribs by no by our introductions and how we bring people into the room.
Speaker 1: We're crowd motivators, you know, like now the motivator, my crowd intigators. How about this one I got for your mother the bride. Your mom now entering the room, she's single and ray and mingle. It's Dorothy. I've got more for you. I want to book he's.
Speaker 4: The best man in title only because we all know Julie dumped him five years ago. Escorted by Julie's best friend, the reason they broke up in the first place. Put your hands together for Roger and Stephanie.
Speaker 1: That's why that's my signature. Dude, you hear this. You can hear this for the rest of your I cut paid right now.
Speaker 3: Fire.
Speaker 2: Are you here, Julie?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: I gave you one thing to do and you totally shut up.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be really good.
Speaker 1: He's not gonna be nothing. He's not coming.
Speaker 3: I'm the Ayatola rock and rolla teller. Does that mean? Are you stupid?
Speaker 2: Get the check and run?
Speaker 1: I got h they are.
Speaker 2: She wants me to get my money back.
Speaker 3: No way, I already paid for lasting me on sunglasses. I'm going to give out for hot, hot Hot. I bought a bunch of umbrellas for its raining men.
Speaker 2: Here are you thinking?
Speaker 3: Is this idiot has no experience?
Speaker 2: Okay, she's kind of.
Speaker 3: I don't believable.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: Why laughing? Are you laughing at me?
Speaker 3: He's laughing because you're being phone tapped.
Speaker 2: Radio.
Speaker 1: This is scary. Jones mis Duran in the Morning Show. What, Oh my god, we nailed.
Speaker 2: You're too bad.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you are terrible. DJ el Tap.
Speaker 3: This phontab was.
Speaker 1: Pre recorded with permission granted by All Party series
Speaker 3: The Elvis Duran Phone tably on Elvi's Duran in the Morning Show.