Speaker 1: My face, dirty dirt on my face. I don't know. Did the ranch all day ever? Take you out to the ranch?
Speaker 2: And yeah, you're never taken me to the ranch.
Speaker 1: We are today, Okay today.
Speaker 3: We may need to cut this episode short because it's a little bit of traffic this time of day.
Speaker 2: To get to the ranch.
Speaker 3: But it's worth it.
Speaker 1: Man, he's kidding.
Speaker 2: It's a virtual it's a virtual reality ranch. Yes, dude, you guys did west World, but life.
Speaker 1: So west World is not that. It's not a ranch. It's from the West, but it's not VR. Virtual reality is a completely different concept from West World. People do say this. I'd appreciate it if you could help get out there. Now you've been now that you've been educated that.
Speaker 2: I did not want that to be what the episode was. Sorry, but this is going to take us all.
Speaker 4: I'm really sorry to bring it up, and I didn't mean to stir the stir the bonnet right away.
Speaker 2: Well, let's do it now you started explaining.
Speaker 1: West World takes place in meat space, even though some of the character some of the personalities in the experience are cybernetic. Sure, virtual Reality takes place entirely on the computer plane.
Speaker 2: The digital is it a helmet? Is it a helmet driven experience?
Speaker 1: Is a helmet? Thank you for understanding that, because some people say goggles. No, no, this is a full immersion, shoulder to hair helmet, like a word down, like a Joan Cusac in a high school movie like Broken.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the halo and the neck brace and everything. Yes, yes, yes, yes, it's like that.
Speaker 2: The ranch and then you're on the ranch. And what's the vibe on the ranch. There's ice cream.
Speaker 3: There's infinite ice cream, bottomless.
Speaker 2: Bottomless troths of ice cream, and I eat it bottomless. Oh yeah, I bet you do. Because that's the vibe in the ranch.
Speaker 3: The ranch, there's no rules.
Speaker 2: Yah'piesties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's what we're ranching.
Speaker 2: For the most. You're ranching puppies and kitties. You're HEARDing puppies kitties.
Speaker 4: Yes, so it's a puppy mill. Is that what we're talking about? Is this a puppy mill that you guys are running.
Speaker 1: Like it's the same as like a cereal mill for puppies. So it is a it is a puppy.
Speaker 2: Mill in that like a cereal mill.
Speaker 4: Oh like like the the real versions of the ancient grain of cereals.
Speaker 1: You break them down into their like component, yes parts, so you are it's virtually real.
Speaker 4: But so you are milling when you so when the puppies are being there's a mill stone and they're pulverizing the puppies.
Speaker 1: No, because that would be like that wouldn't be as useful for like, you just break them down so you can separate the little like parts of like the parts that you need, you don't want them, Like, what would you do with pulverise means turn to dust?
Speaker 2: You can?
Speaker 1: I guess my question.
Speaker 3: I mean it would be like, what are you going to do with the sludge?
Speaker 2: Drink it? I guess as you drink it, you drink the puppies.
Speaker 1: You got to get you out here.
Speaker 2: You've got to get you got to get out to the ring.
Speaker 1: You got to get out to the ranch. We take turns. You would love it so specifically, but I'm good. Yeah, intrigue cream is so good, ice creams in the helmets.
Speaker 4: And and and sorry, I know, I know we want to move on. But and virtual reality is different than augmented reality.
Speaker 1: Is a visual on screen experience replicating what meat space the world that we moved through but injected with Pokemons.
Speaker 4: Oh, yes, that's the augmented reality stuff.
Speaker 1: So it's right. Yes, hitman Chan is there. Hm, that's one of the Pokemon. Yeah, hit mong Lee is there.
Speaker 3: Did you guys get to talk there? Yeah, sy ducks there.
Speaker 4: Did you guys get to talk to Ryan Reynolds when he was doing Detective Pikachu Press?
Speaker 2: Did he come through?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So that episode still has not released.
Speaker 1: We have a little bit of a backlad that one.
Speaker 3: We are well he's something of a riff man, so there's a lot of good runs in there, and it's kind of picking and choosing because we do have to our target tire. Yeah, yeah, and so but that one, Yeah, obviously he did sit down with us and we haven't released it yet. But Ryan was here and uh, you know, a fun project and he was fun talking about it, although we couldn't keep him corralled into just that.
Speaker 2: He hit on every topic.
Speaker 3: You could imagine, uh, from pissing to shitting to having sex to you know, soccer football, you know, news to killing someone drinking gin, you know, and everything that he brought up.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh, this he's an expert on.
Speaker 3: Now this he's an expert on, and it became like, no, his mind holds the entire universe at once, and he's just sort of funneling.
Speaker 1: It down to me.
Speaker 4: So then choosing the clips has got to be challenging. It's really been a slow process.
Speaker 3: Even understanding the clips for me has.
Speaker 4: Also like I wanted to talk to you guys about your clips. Yeah, okay, because I'm you know, not super familiar at this point.
Speaker 1: But with the show you'll go on before you go on a show, you'll do a quick clip.
Speaker 2: Chack. I'll do a quick clip chack.
Speaker 1: See what am I in for?
Speaker 2: And what's my following it for? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Will I be co posting? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes? Will there be a collab? Except a collab would be so big for us? Yeah, because we.
Speaker 3: You know, we count on that to sort of break containment. Of course, our audience knows us already. Your audience, Nick, you check.
Speaker 1: With your social media liaison sure to say.
Speaker 4: Is there an opening to you know, and he's and I've and he your team they your team has been in. Your team has been in quite regular contact about the clips and collab and inviting inviting the clab and what will Nick accept? And you can you know, we like to get some sort of a shrink before.
Speaker 2: We even find what the clip.
Speaker 1: Is, right, you know, before we want to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I but I respect that about you guys. You guys are really straightforward.
Speaker 3: We're trying to be above board where it's like, you know, obviously we want to promote your stuff, and you got so much good stuff, but we also do see it as an opportunity for everyone to benefit in terms of our stuff getting seen.
Speaker 2: Sure.
Speaker 4: Sure, I mean that's the beauty of it. It's a give and takes, it's collab it's about it totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sucking of it, Yeah, sucking on you know, sucking on the tee, sucking on your ass.
Speaker 2: But I'm cleaning stuff out of it too. You know.
Speaker 1: You guys are as for you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: You guys are a couple of human barnacles, but but barnacles.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Lamp prey, what's that remorl lamp prey?
Speaker 3: Huh?
Speaker 2: Is that kind of like in the sting Ray family?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: What little tick bird? Park myself right up there on your ass.
Speaker 1: And on top, uh huh?
Speaker 4: And are you giving stuff in there? Are you just sucking out? Are you putting stuff in the system?
Speaker 1: Too. Yeah, don't worry about up there. Yeah, exactly what we're doing. You were glowing.
Speaker 4: But I say, like if I if you guys in bed into me, is it best to smoke you out?
Speaker 2: Is it best to scoop you out? Hey, man, I didn't know that episode today.
Speaker 1: You can smoke us out.
Speaker 3: Geez four twenty was a week or two ago. But I can make an exceptions.
Speaker 2: No, No, we're having you know.
Speaker 1: Don't touch Yeah happening, Yeah, you're not even physically, don't physically touch. Keep it, keep it, do not do anything.
Speaker 2: Don't let us go all the way through.
Speaker 3: If you pull us out when we're halfway and you don't know what we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do with us, I'm okay, good to know.
Speaker 1: M nick.
Speaker 3: Roll.
Speaker 2: It's time close.
Speaker 1: A roll for you.
Speaker 2: Okay a nick.
Speaker 3: Roll, your most challenging one yet yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we have to.
Speaker 2: Come on.
Speaker 3: Man, you guys got like we have at the table.
Speaker 1: We have to we have to stop.
Speaker 3: Come on.
Speaker 1: It's time for.
Speaker 3: Jimmy Nicod Knight, Nicket.
Speaker 4: Knight take over Nick at night, as do both or I call the I take over late night and I do I call it.
Speaker 1: Nick at Night. This guy's radioactive. Okay, because you're telling what he'll do next. You gotta stop it.
Speaker 3: He's a goddamn ticking, fucking time bomb, Nick, and.
Speaker 1: It's only.
Speaker 2: Taking us down with him. He's willing to say anything. We need a Trump.
Speaker 1: Positive talk show hosted.
Speaker 4: By Nick Crawl Stat Nicked Night. It's playing off the nostalgia we do. It'll be for Paramount Plus got it because they own the underlying rights and obvious So it's exciting to think.
Speaker 1: About that collaboration.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it would be really I'm it would be really exciting for me. What a superpower.
Speaker 3: It's all gonna be one company soon.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's all it's this and this is going to be a comics unleashed.
Speaker 4: Also, Yeah, and what we're doing, we're buying local markets and it's an interesting This is actually what I wanted to talk to you guys.
Speaker 2: Here, we are here, we are here, we are right you.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about local market purchasing of ad time and it's what finally, let's talk about Byron.
Speaker 2: Let's talk about Byron now, Byron Iron genuinely can we talk about Byron? Yeah? Well exactly.
Speaker 4: Now, I feel like you guys get a lot of what you do from sort of having watched a lot of comics on leash Steal from the Great.
Speaker 1: And we watch it and how do we watch it like everyone else on TV? No, we are paid audience members. That is our main job in comics on Leash. And so then you get to watch not only the comedy, but all the rehearsals as.
Speaker 2: Well, watching, yeah, the element of over and over again.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, to see them explain the routine to buy way that he introduced it the first time, actually did not set up what they were going to do, and some other ways he could maybe approach it.
Speaker 4: And so you guys must be super interested in how he's he's basically just leasing the time that that eleven thirty slot on CBS is now just going to be leased out to buyer and out, and he's buying up local markets.
Speaker 1: And then he sells ads too, products based on unspecified animals, pulverized puppies per chance. Hey, if someone were to get into that business, puppies supposed to be someone with a little experience right the other way, And that's because you have trouble making eye contact.
Speaker 2: I'm struggling with that my whole life.
Speaker 4: Nick we're thirteen minutes and almost thirteen or thirteen thirty, thirteen thirty and bam.
Speaker 2: We hit the thirteen thirty mark.
Speaker 3: So uh, you know with probably about ten minutes of content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that felt to be like about ten minutes of content and the three minutes of yeah, just fun for the boys.
Speaker 3: Some of that stuff's just for us.
Speaker 1: Would so we make money coming and going on this thing, really, yes, because also, of course, all the comics are paying to be on the show. And when we say paid audience members, we paid. Yes. Of course do you pay to be in the audience of course course, and so yeah, everything is monetized.
Speaker 3: I benefit so much, and you know, with something like comics only, I do want to see how the sausage gets made.
Speaker 4: Sure, well, you love the process and you're but you don't really you're not doing too much comedy yourself at this point.
Speaker 3: So I have stopped, not because I was unsuccessful, though that didn't help. I have stopped because I found a new passion, and that of course is promoting you and your brand.
Speaker 1: Thank you, and your manage.
Speaker 4: Sure you're new, you're into manage. You guys are managing.
Speaker 3: I'm not asking for a percentage yet if you love what I do, if you feel like yes, like your visibility has been improved.
Speaker 1: We don't work in like contracts like you know, it's not that's not our business.
Speaker 3: If I need to compel you with some piece of paper to keep working with us, then I haven't done my job correctly. I actually want you to be excited to cut me a check at the end of the day, where you go, well, this guy earned this because, like, my value will be far greater than twenty percent that I'm taking.
Speaker 2: And I'm very happy with my management, my representation.
Speaker 3: Everyone says that at first, but.
Speaker 2: I would love to hear where you see me in five years. Okay, Hayes, you want to take it away.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying what I saw. I'm just saying what I saw. Okay, you you prompted me. I had a vision dead on the surface of the Moon, lying dead, completely undisturbed. There is no explosion, there's no wind up there.
Speaker 3: Guys exploded out of your head.
Speaker 2: Peacefully dead.
Speaker 1: Decomposition not really an issue, no.
Speaker 2: Gravity, face frozen in a scream, sure, but.
Speaker 1: The cavity is in the skull where the eyes used to be. Otherwise very peaceful.
Speaker 2: H Yeah, honestly could be much worse. So I mean that tenuinity the surface of the moon.
Speaker 1: I should sorry, you did look very peaceful, but you're you're kind of touching your I'm touching about your area.
Speaker 2: So I'm screaming, fa on the moon, holding my plans cupped around.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's just around the area. Okay, you didn't get there in time, is what it kind of seems like happened.
Speaker 2: Ultimate Glue, the Ultimate Goon.
Speaker 1: There was time now right, dune on the Moon.
Speaker 3: On the Moon, that was the name of what we were trying to make when something went wrong.
Speaker 4: Well, that's my movie about Jim Carrey making Man on the Moon is me playing Jim Carrey making the movie.
Speaker 1: You are playing Jim Carrey making the movie Man on the Moon, which playing playing Andy Coff. You're playing Jim Carrey playing Andy Coff.
Speaker 2: Yes, playing Clifton telling.
Speaker 1: His manager that he doesn't he's never seen him before.
Speaker 2: Yes, so.
Speaker 1: That's what fis a plane and screaming because he thinks that planes weren't around in the nineteenth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's the idea.
Speaker 4: And because you didn't see the original movie, I did not, but I saw I heard people talk about the documentary about Jim Carrey making the movie. So mine is based our movie will be our movie if you guys are willing to engage.
Speaker 2: I like to think of it.
Speaker 4: That way as right, great, yeah, well, if you want to be my manager, you know, get involved.
Speaker 2: I would like it.
Speaker 1: And he doesn't need you say you're happy with yours. There's a lot of.
Speaker 2: Room, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: The shot them aside. Sure it could be a great You got forty five, like fifty five percent left to go around. Let's all, let's eat.
Speaker 2: Let's all, yeah, let's all, let's all come to the table.
Speaker 1: You're okay here too?
Speaker 2: You you want to slice it? Yeah, okay. Richie's in all right.
Speaker 1: Great, Richie's a fucking killer.
Speaker 3: This guy's a fucking animal.
Speaker 2: He's secotic. Honestly, I'm going to get cut out of the deal.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have invited Richie because that's how cutthroat this son of a bitch is. But while I'm there, oh yeah, who's gonna be Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know what, you know what his full name is? Who Richie? We were just so we were just talking about Richie.
Speaker 2: Who's Richie?
Speaker 1: So that's Richie right over there when we were saying he's a killer, he's a fucking animal.
Speaker 4: Sorry I should have mentioned I have full gold fish Goldfish, gold.
Speaker 1: Fish gold first, gold gold first, Oh my god, different than goldfish brand there goldfish, Yeah, goldfishes for us.
Speaker 4: The goldfish can at least swim well goldfish. It was a it's something it happened to Austrian man in nineteen thirteen. Oh yeah, goldfish, Yeah, Adolf goldfish and fortunately yeah time why they call it yeah first instead of.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So that's rich Yeah, who's Richie?
Speaker 1: Richie is the guy over there?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, oh hi, and sorry, I have a gold first.
Speaker 1: Break Oh no, we literally we just had that proved positive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if it's the condition sent us and it's on his shirt and.
Speaker 4: It's not a nice shirt, it's like, you know, you were going to spill.
Speaker 3: I think that might be a filter.
Speaker 4: Bizarrely, off sizing, go to Philson, get us small. That's bigger than all of your other shirts. Somehow, that's how it works at Philson sometimes.
Speaker 3: Really, Filsen is a unique sizing brand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love that. Do you guys ever like wearing green or blue? Either of you.
Speaker 1: Either green or blue yeah, don't make me pick. He's actually wearing both today and I'm wearing blue right now. That's so crazy that you would say that we're actually wearing those colors right now today.
Speaker 2: Well, maybe everybody brings a little something to the table.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his name is Richie.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 1: That's Ritchie. His name is Richie Sambuca. Mm hmm, like Richie Sambora. But it's what it's about. It's Sambuca. And so people think when he like entered, like when he comes to the negotiation table, people think, like the party time, Richie Sambucas here. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, and Richie B can I ask, is that your maiden name?
Speaker 1: Yes? That is his maiden Interesting Richie, he has kept his maiden name for business purposes exactly.
Speaker 2: Speaking of maiden names, Maiden season, look at that season. You know, we do have a job to do. Twenty one minutes.
Speaker 1: In, we only have we got one shot at this.
Speaker 3: The way we cut it, it's going to feel like sixteen minutes.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be sixteen.
Speaker 2: So we've had another two will be but uh, mating.
Speaker 3: Season, Maiden season, what the heck are you up to this time?
Speaker 2: Nick?
Speaker 1: I let you they let you take another bite at the app.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I watch out some coming yeah, blasted in the torso with a comedy cannon ball.
Speaker 4: Ye, this guy, it's some of it goes a little blue. How do you guys feel about blue stuff?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm actually wearing it right.
Speaker 3: I'm wearing the color. And by the way, if you're talking about getting a little dirty, I love yeah. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You can say whatever you want, can you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Crazy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Do you have all of George Carlin's stuff memorized.
Speaker 3: Obsessed, obsessed?
Speaker 1: And I don't consider I consider it.
Speaker 2: I consider it, and we will do them on here.
Speaker 1: We will do that. The seven words we're going to do right now, He's going to do all seven. I haven't done it before. Well, we will will do it every episode, Sam, I.
Speaker 2: Should be allowed to say them. I should lane why it's actually like good to say them.
Speaker 3: And then when I'm done with that little modern man.
Speaker 2: M h modern man?
Speaker 4: What about modern mammals? How do you guys feel about Pete Holmes this shampoos?
Speaker 1: We never talk about it on this sh Yeah, and so he every episode we don't talk about that. We don't talk about magic mind.
Speaker 3: Me bringing up his ads. Which are they even ads? They feel so native to the content they exist in that I can't quite tell. But that's not something we've touched on before. Just like somehow isn't hitting my algorithm?
Speaker 2: Explain it to.
Speaker 1: Me, but you can't.
Speaker 2: Guy, it's a friend of his.
Speaker 1: Maybe he's been on that since college. He's been on that tip modern mammals. Yes, really, shampoo that is pulverized. It's dust, and you don't use it in the shower. You just put it dry.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a dry it's like a dry shampoo. You just put it.
Speaker 4: You gotta go outside to do it outside. Do not do it in the house. Okay, go outside. Don't even do it on the property.
Speaker 2: Really, get off the property before you do what.
Speaker 1: You're gonna want a little bit of in in the in the public right of way, in the street. Do it in the street.
Speaker 3: Do you need a magic mind?
Speaker 2: By the way, Uh, I would love know about this stuff.
Speaker 4: Tell me about it. What's the do with magic? Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Basically pretty much. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Would you drink blue tea? Because you like I know you like green tea? Would you drink blue tea?
Speaker 3: What do you have in mind?
Speaker 4: You know what I want, Would you guys drink like high tea? Would are you guys doing a lot of testosterone right now?
Speaker 1: Drink pure tea? Yeah? Just like it's so gelatinous tea and it's natural for me. What I found is that the draper.
Speaker 2: But the host is rejecting the tea.
Speaker 1: It's like an elevator shaft. I have not it doesn't want to beat it.
Speaker 2: I have not found the correct delivery system yet. But everything so far, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Can talk about.
Speaker 4: Oh my Jesus, Yeah, it's a thicker it's a thicker dosage. Okay, So but so you can you can do like an injection, an injection, but it's at least the stuff that I'm that I'm pedaling, it's thicker.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that could be good for me. I'll try basically anything.
Speaker 4: And it's my, it's my. It's kind of my own personal testosterone.
Speaker 1: Cats are walking around beefed.
Speaker 3: Up, yeah, because they're just you know, behind me, eating it off the grass.
Speaker 2: I can tumble it out of my asshole. My cats, and they look good at their jacked Are they happy? How are they doing?
Speaker 1: Jaws got a little big yeah, yeah, old jaw.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And they do a sort of meal plan or like what are they doing? They just because they got to get their calories if they're going to build muscle.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no, they're they're doing all kinds of different like body weight exercises.
Speaker 1: Are they with each other or what's there? What's their relationships? They are all Yeah, they're all with each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're with beautiful. Yeah, that's really beautiful.
Speaker 1: Some of the some of the in some directions, it's not going super well run.
Speaker 2: So are you having trouble with either of them or I'm having trouble because I am no longer.
Speaker 3: Sort of in charge of the household. I have no testosterone they have.
Speaker 1: Were you saying, so I thought you understood they're all with each other.
Speaker 2: No, I get that. I'm so.
Speaker 4: I'm I didn't want to because you know him better, Like that was my feeling what you were implying.
Speaker 2: But I want a confirmation.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that you're feeling a little like xed out, like you've been sort of boxed out a little bit because.
Speaker 2: They're more like butler figure.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, cats who are kind of just running rough shot over me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's what I I didn't want to pry.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 3: I talk about it on the show, you know the Hot Disaster own cats in my house. They kind of started each other.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're fucking like crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought you meant, like the well, that's yeah, I mean that's part of it.
Speaker 3: Like yeah, and I just got to watch and if I even.
Speaker 4: Go to myself, Yeah, they get well because they still have you didn't declawe so they can come right at you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they go ahead and swipe at me.
Speaker 1: No, no, are you He's the only person who like the text get through.
Speaker 2: Of course, that's the kind of beauty if you figure out what the rick.
Speaker 1: But he wants me to say, dude gets no pussy about Sean because because it's cats.
Speaker 2: Luca Richie burn.
Speaker 1: He's a fucking killer. I'm telling you guys.
Speaker 2: Just like a shot of sambuca. It's sweet going in, but.
Speaker 4: Burns when it gets down to the belly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it stings, but you're gonna have a heck of a time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun to lose your inhibition.
Speaker 2: Would you ever let Richie Sambuka be the bartender at the ranch?
Speaker 1: So interesting the bartender right now? That might be an issue because he is currently a ghost.
Speaker 2: In the machine.
Speaker 1: Okay, so he's not he's not in the programming, gotcha, right he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so Nick is done listening to what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Enough said.
Speaker 4: At last, Yeah I can I could die, just ease into the end. Oh God, eyes closed, exploded out of your thank you, rimping yourself, screaming into oblivion.
Speaker 2: The surface of the moon.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for this for so enough has been said, right.
Speaker 1: And Uncle, I thought when she was here, I thought we were almost got to the whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: It's like sometimes guests are weird about us talking about others.
Speaker 4: I know, I mean just about Ryan, Like, I'm pretty happy with where things are. Yeah, cause, yeah, mating season.
Speaker 3: The cats are having sex and some of what's happening on the show it's.
Speaker 4: Ironically, you know there it's all about animals living in the woods, dating Zach Woods, June, Diane, Raphael super Nica, l uh Nick Kroll.
Speaker 1: I got a little taste for daddy, right, yeah, you know yeah.
Speaker 2: Charity organization, that's right, that's.
Speaker 4: Right, that's absolutely right. It is not a charity organization. This is a four pro enterprise.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean yeah, it's you know, show charity. That's a really beautiful idea. Though.
Speaker 1: Show charity would be really nice, that'd be awesome.
Speaker 2: It's not a show business.
Speaker 1: Just like we're just like giving it away and you go begging to like various people to be like, can you please please just give us money to do this? You get nothing nothing, We're just give it on TV.
Speaker 4: Please please give me an exorbitan amount of money in the human.
Speaker 3: Experience has to make it worth our while, obviously do But a show charity organization like that could really be.
Speaker 1: Any old fridges, anything, anything that's left over, as we should probably put it back together.
Speaker 3: Show well, I need a little taste for me obviously. We I mean, if you're giving money at all, you probably want that to end up on screen people, you know for sure.
Speaker 2: Right, and it's because you gotta fly him in. He's got a few fly him in from yeah exactly. But he's the best.
Speaker 4: Keith is great, he's really I mean, the voice obviously is incredibly special. But his on screen. But you don't like you don't like a like a like as a voice over ours.
Speaker 2: You don't like him?
Speaker 1: No, not for me, hot take. I think it's great. It's like I just don't feel it.
Speaker 4: Just I guess because I'm I guess because I'm in you know, I guess because I'm I'm sort of live in the animation.
Speaker 2: Space mating season, yeah, et cetera.
Speaker 4: I think about voices like, I really, when I hear a voice, I'm like, is that a voice?
Speaker 1: I also almost the entire life on an animated ranch, so fact like you're the only animated or is it virtual? Cool world style?
Speaker 3: The Bubbies and Giddies are cartoons animated. Oh, it's like the Aristocrats are there basically Okay, Yeah, do you guys talk about the Aristocrats on here?
Speaker 1: That the joke we say it at the end. We don't talk about until the very end.
Speaker 2: We do the joke.
Speaker 3: The last like nine or fifteen minutes of every episode is us doing the Aristocrats joke. And you know, we take bits and pieces of all the We try to always make it fresh, but we also do borrow from all of the different comedians in the documentary who told you.
Speaker 4: Guys, miss Gilbert we were just I don't have a chance to because I'm engaging with his content so often.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just engaging with this content. I do think that you aren't actually gone. If people are still watching, watching and listening and thinking about the work you created.
Speaker 2: I think that's kind of what is behind the concept of fame.
Speaker 3: Everyone dies twice, don't they, nick how so well, once when you're on the surface of the moon, hands reaching for your you know area, you know, just screaming in your eyes exploded. And then again the last time someone clicks stream on mating season.
Speaker 2: That's when you die the second time.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you guys are completion rate heads, but I would love to just talk quickly about just getting make sure and really activating our audiences to for completion.
Speaker 1: Do you really need yes? What like, what are we like, let's compromise, give me a three.
Speaker 3: Day and give me a twenty six day target.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let's say it's on Netflix.
Speaker 4: There's like I guess, like, what do we how many subscribers on Netflix now this day?
Speaker 2: This is like three hundred million subscribers worldwide?
Speaker 4: Okay, I think if we got like two hundred and ninety six million households watching.
Speaker 1: Watching the whole thing, well, that's the thing.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be a drop off. So like, let's say at least it's.
Speaker 1: A moment that we're thinking that it's gonna.
Speaker 4: I mean, I guess there's a moment where Sarah Silverman has a skunk expresses are anal glands all over me and we end up in a I'm a raccoon, I'm a dirty little raccoon, and we end up in a copulatory tie. So I think there might be certain markets outside the skunk, Yes, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's really like it's like it's a one night stand that doesn't end.
Speaker 3: Forced to actually deal with some real intimacy because of this physical It's like we're taking animals, you know, inconvenience, right, like.
Speaker 4: Animals obviously, but then we're telling actually kind of humans more.
Speaker 1: About ourselves by watching ourselves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, are you allowed to do that?
Speaker 4: We had to get Yeah, we had to. We had to get a couple of letters. Yeah, from Christopher Nolan. Okay, I just said okay, and the d G A yeah, he's okay with it.
Speaker 3: I'm okay with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. Is it called that dogs goods and animals?
Speaker 1: Dogs and animals?
Speaker 2: What's that?
Speaker 1: He's the president.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry if dogs goats and dogs, goats and animals, he shouldn't be using AI for those dogs, goats and animals on the ranch.
Speaker 4: Have you guys done your Sheep Detective rewatch yet? I guess it's hard. It's not out yet. Are you guys excited for sheep Detective?
Speaker 3: Sheep Detective is on my list right ahead of number two. I'm excited, yeah, top to it ain't No, I'm fucking stoked. I can't believe what those sheeps are up to.
Speaker 2: In the trailer, we.
Speaker 1: Were gonna go that if you want to, he mentioned Gilbert. We were going to go to uh the Earwolf Cemetery after this, if you want to. Oh, yeah, like check out of.
Speaker 4: That that's in that's in that sort of that we work space near Hollywood forever.
Speaker 2: We worked, Yeah, we worked.
Speaker 1: Really it's really nice you so you walk in and you hear it's your voice saying a wou Yeah, people dead, that's right. And we'll so we'll go see Gilbert and Scott of course, and.
Speaker 2: Of course, like that's really beautiful. That's really great. It's nice.
Speaker 3: Nice to remember that stuff. Yeah, I help, someone does it for me.
Speaker 2: Are you worried about your mortality?
Speaker 3: Yeah, a little bit, just because like, well, someone, what's been happening with the tea not getting into my body? Like that actually can't be good.
Speaker 2: No, no, if your body can't absorb that to have.
Speaker 1: At least yeah, And it's like they say, lo not no.
Speaker 2: No, none. Do you feel like you've spilled the tea?
Speaker 1: Spilling is just a different thing compared to this.
Speaker 2: Are we gonna spill the tea today?
Speaker 3: Well, you said you had a bombshell when you came into the office.
Speaker 2: He said you were going to really hit us with some major news. I mean, if you guys wanna, I would going viral.
Speaker 3: I mean it could be good for us.
Speaker 1: Okay, we could do We have a segment called make a Dish Foundation where you dish on sure cool stories.
Speaker 3: From could help maybe help someone who's in the hospital.
Speaker 1: This is a lot of hospitalized listeners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh really, that's where we're most popular.
Speaker 4: You guys are playing like in hospital in the waiting rooms or in the actual the where this thing is on the pa at the hospital.
Speaker 3: In the rooms where people have a coma.
Speaker 2: It's just audio, no video, because it's just hard.
Speaker 1: Are you going to do something for the dish? Was there as I wanted to do?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to do it.
Speaker 4: I mean I think you can just hear it and it's fine, okay, Yeah, but obviously there's just something about video that helps you connect, especially to sick people, Ain't that the truth?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that is something that I think could be very underrated about communicating with sick people. Is that being able to see you, you know, yeah, visually because they're sick and they can't they're not moving around like that's seen as many exactly.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: So so it's what is the name of the show. It's Dish, Make a dish, Make a dish show, so what so I think what it is, if I understand it right, is like we go in and we cook easy to make, hot one pot meals in a hospital room, serve it, and then we sort of give them some a little tea, some hot, little spicy, little spicy little tea.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I would happily do that, and if you guys want me to spill the tea, I will.
Speaker 2: Feel yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It feels like.
Speaker 2: He's for real.
Speaker 1: This is why we haven't had him on the show in eleven years.
Speaker 3: And it's I literally have told you that Richie is insanely violent. He just made a mess in his studio that's really bad.
Speaker 1: Like, what do you think he's doing like he's not like doing anything else right, and now he's on MIC.
Speaker 2: I can't believe it. I can't believe Richie's actually.
Speaker 1: Talking to us on the show. God, this is awful.
Speaker 2: Have you met Richie saim bore up? I'm not. I go to the same like leather scarf factory that he works at.
Speaker 3: Oh he works there's not even where he shot.
Speaker 4: It's just like he felt, you know, he got so into the craft of it. He just it's like his throwing pottery. That's where he just goes.
Speaker 2: To kind of unwind leather scarves such as it. That's the tee makes leather scars, leather scar himself, and then reported everybody to Ice, that's really his tea.
Speaker 1: Richie Sambord reported everyone at the factory to Ice. Yeah, oh my god. So he would have more scarves for himself. He thinks that that's that's what he thought.
Speaker 4: But it was just like a bunch of other eighties rockers working in the factory in all of.
Speaker 3: Them also then going away. I have a feeling it's probably the kind of situation where probably kind of situation where he thinks he's doing a lot of the scarf making, but there's a lot of people behind him.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's like.
Speaker 2: Oh but he loves yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Meeting Animals is on Meeting Animals.
Speaker 1: Netflix all season, all season loog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Meeting Animals is on mating season.
Speaker 1: Wait, what is meeting season?
Speaker 2: Who is this, by the way, meeting season?
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is Ritchie Sambuca.
Speaker 2: First brain, were you nice to meet you?
Speaker 1: To meet you?
Speaker 3: Mating maiden animals all season.
Speaker 4: Long, maining main, maining animals, many animals all season long, all season long on peacock.
Speaker 2: And you can't skip it. No skipping, guys.
Speaker 4: Completion rate, the completion rate is so important. You talk to your spouse about completion rate.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, we're in a bit of a no talking phase.