Speaker 1: I thank you, Scott Channon, Thanks to all of you for being Whether those write down are toll free telephone number at eight hundred nine four one, Sean if you want to be a part of this extravaganza on this Friday, Happy Friday to everybody. Ever. Notice the weeks just fly on by. You know, I really don't know whether to be mad or to be you know, take it as a compliment. But Linda, you know, has kind of made this thing go a little viral. I'm that somehow, even though I've never said a word to anybody, never discussed it, never even thought about a truth, be told that, Oh it's all the chatter online that I'm going to run for president. I guess I should take it as a compliment that they're like, are a couple of people that like the idea. Now, I'm not saying the masses never thought about it, but I think I came up with a better plan than then you being vice president, and I think you probably will even approve of it. Okay, if I ever, if I ever did consider running, I wouldn't pick you for VP.
Speaker 2: I hate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what the don't I don't know what the plan is? Well, if I picked you for VP, all of a sudden I died from some mysterious poisoning within like three months into my presidency, it'd be over faken six months. You'd give me some wopping six months. I really appreciate that. A nice of you, kind of you, thought full of you. I'd run only if I could pick dj T as my vice president? How cool would that be?
Speaker 2: He's already done the presidential thing twice? Why would he be your VP?
Speaker 1: But you know what I'd do because if you go in the Oval office, then there's this if there's a haul, and on the right side there is a small bathroom, like you know, just the bathroom bathroom, you know, like a powder room bathroom. And then to the left side is the Monica Lewinsky Room, which Trump has turned into like a memorabilia room, and he's very generous. You go in there and basically it's like take anything you want. You can take a million hats, even as a Trump Bible. He's got all this cool stuff. The key which by the way, he has to give you that one, the key to the White House, and I have one. Did you know that?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 1: Okay, he gave me one when I did there.
Speaker 2: When you take over the country, that's great.
Speaker 1: I am not thinking I'm not Yeah, no, I'm doing them. I'm only doing this for kicks and giggles. So let me be very very straightforward about it. This is not a stephen A. Smith play. And I love my buddy Steve and I but I called him when they I'm like, you gotta stop. It has to this has to end because he was enjoying it too much.
Speaker 2: So I Kennedy superpas, I'm getting it. It's all fake.
Speaker 1: Well I didn't know that was in the works. Uh, but I have. But don't you think the better choice? Because then all right, and then next to that is a dining room. And then on the other side of that, they took what used to be in office and that is now part of the Oval office, and it's it's it's kind of become like, I think, what did the President tell me he was thinking of making it the MLK Junior Room. I don't know if he if he's you know, stated that publicly, but but you could put all of that in and replicate and there's enough room, I think, or enough square footage to almost replicate duplicate if you will like a second oval office, and I can have him, like, you know, hanging out right with me throughout the entire presidency and we can have a grand old time. How cool would that be?
Speaker 2: Where's where is my office? Now that you've give him mine away? Where is mine? Well?
Speaker 1: They have the White House Communications and Press Office, which is tiny, and but you get the biggest room in it right now. Caroline Levitt is in there. You know the problems knock knock some wall? Want to do you want to you want an OV hole put in there too? Listen, I'm just saying, oh, you were acquiesce to Trump.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean it's Trump. You know you can't beat Trump.
Speaker 1: Okay, so so you win that one, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: But if Trump says no, I've already done it twice. I'm going to go back to private business into my thing, then obviously the only next logical choice would be me. And I think that that's wise.
Speaker 1: I think Press secretary would be a far better jobs communications director, and.
Speaker 2: I can do it all.
Speaker 1: The only question would be there would be an over under of whether or not you would survive Anthony Scaramucci's record. I boy have no issues with Anthony he's got his opinions, they just differ the mine. And but he he didn't exactly last the longest there, and he had one amazing press conference of your recall, it was pretty awesome, and you but you would, okay, And I'm just wondering if you might have yourself, you know, fired faster than Anthony, and you might set the record. That's possible.
Speaker 2: I have a new idea. I'm going to be the vice president, the communications director and the press secretary. So since the CD and the press secretary answer to the vice president the president, you know, my job is secure and I'm just going to go out there and tell it like it is, which I think would be refreshing.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you're not being offered any of that. Just for the record, you have nominated.
Speaker 2: I know, I got it.
Speaker 1: You have to be chosen.
Speaker 2: It's fine.
Speaker 1: I am having to be right.
Speaker 2: The audience has spoken.
Speaker 1: Audience has not spoken. We haven't put a poll up, but I don't even think. I don't think I can get twenty percent in a poll of yeah, Hannity should really consider running. I don't think it would happen. And usually I'm right on the polls. We had a poll this week. I crushed you in that poll.
Speaker 2: You did in that poll, that is true, I did.
Speaker 1: It was like seventy plus percent. All right, let me move on to the issues at hand. Here. We did get some good news on the economy that I can share with you now. Trump did sign and a couple of things happen on the economy that have the wrong pile in front of me during it. I hate when I do that. Oh here it is. Jobless claims continue to fall for the sixth straight week in a row. I'd love you know why. I like that because I believe in a meritocracy. I want Americans. I do believe everybody was born with a purpose. I do believe the worst thing that could happen to anybody in their life is that they have nothing to do when they open their eyes every day. And I have friends of mine that have retired and have gone back to work because they don't like retirement. I have other friends that love retirement, but they do a bunch of things that they really are passionate about and love, and all of them usually have some business slash work component of their life. I think the idea that you get up every day, I think we're meant to serve other people in some capacity. We're not kings and queen's on a throne. Now. On the other hand, people have worked their entire lives. They put in their forty to fifty years whatever it is in their profession, thirty years, I don't know, and they get their pension and they feel like they've done enough work in their life. But I find most of the people end up getting bored. I mean, you know, hitting a little ball and chasing it all day, even though if you're hitting it really good one day and then lousy the next day, I mean, it takes a lot. It takes a lot of time and effort to put. People love hobbies and they love doing things that they wish they could do and never have time to do. But I love the idea that jobless claims. You know, for the weekending July nineteenth fell by four thousand, and you know that the Labor Department's report showed that the four week average claims, which evens out some of the weekly volatility, declined dramatically, and this is now the sixth straight week in a row. I love that. One of the funniest things that happened today is Democrats and then had to delete a chart because it implicated them for the inflation and it was it drew widespread mockery, like your idea that I should run for you know office over a since the leaded social media post showing how the cost of groceries skyrocketed under Joe Biden, and then it included a graph of soaring cheese, alcohol, dairy, grocery produce meat prices dating back to October twenty nineteen, with the major inflection point being near the start of the Biden administration in twenty twenty one, and they wrote Trump's America prices are higher today than they were on July twenty fourth, all in major categories listed below. Read the read the caption. Only problem is that was their that was their time in office. They get the blame for that. So this week has been a big week for trade deals, with the President announcing the big deal with Japan that was the biggest of all of them, and Vietnam is done and Indonesia is done. The President off to Scotland, is going to meet the Head of Scotland, the head of Great Britain's Starmer is going to be there as well. President also announcing that the Australia has agreed to accept American beef. For a long time, even though we're great friends, they actually banned our beef. Now we're going to sell so much to Australia because it's undeniable, irrefutable proof that US beef is the safest and best in the entire world. The other countries that refuse our magnificent beef are unnotice. All of our nation's ranchers, who are some of the hardest working, most wonderful people, are smiling today, which means I'm smiling too. Let's keep the hot streak going. It's the golden age of America. But they did it for an interesting reason. Remember mad Cow. They have some of the strictest biosecurity laws in the entire world after mad cow disease back in two thousand and in three. I mean, I barely remember it. It's it's been that long. US and Mexico did reach an agreement to fix a raw sewage crisis in Tijuana, and apparently Mexico and the US signed a memorandum of understanding aimed at fixing the sewage crisis along our border in San Diego County. San Diego is so beautiful. They have the Del Coronado, one of the nicest hotels in America. Except there's only one person I've met in my life that didn't like it. Only one got a free trip there and they didn't like it. The Trump You don't want to weigh in on that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't because I'm going to crush you.
Speaker 1: You're not going to crush me. You you you got a big r.
Speaker 2: You sent me there when it was massive construction, and there was construction.
Speaker 1: I didn't know there was any construction at the hotel. The Delcarnado is one of the most expensive and nicest hotels in the entire country. And because you getting this award, what was the award for? Again, I forget, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I couldn't hear myself think over the constant jackhammering next to my room. I completely forgot about the award when.
Speaker 1: Okay, what was what was the award for?
Speaker 2: The Greasy Award? It's like the Emmy for radio production. It's the same thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you get this big award and and then I said, you know what, maybe I'll do something nice for Linda. So I get plane.
Speaker 2: I'm not coming to that because I'm not wearing any penguin suit to come see you get some award, so I'll send you, but.
Speaker 1: I don't go to anything. No, So what I did, You know, you make it sound like I'm a jackass, when.
Speaker 2: What I like, I'm a jackass, And you know what I know what I million construction workers.
Speaker 1: Okay, what I ended up doing is I said, I really want to do something nice, make this a very special time. So I purchased first class plane tickets for you and your entire family to fly to San Diego and back round trip, put you up in the nicest hotel in San Diego, the Del Coronado, which is not a cheap hotel. So I think it was for a full week vacation associated with it, And all I got from you was whining and complaining bitterly. And then it was one day I was scheduled off and I made it a called an audible, which you're allowed to do if it's your show. And then you had a fit that I decided to work on a day when you were supposed to be on vacation, not paying attention to work, and then you blame me for the fact that there was quote construction going on at the hotel, which I had no knowledge of.
Speaker 2: So first, it wasn't a whole week. I never I don't take a whole weeks unless you take a whole week, and even then I don't have to. I can't take a whole week because I want the guestos. Second of all, the only reason I could do the three days was because you were away, So I had a Friday and I had a Monday, so I was able to fly, go, have the weekend, and then be back in the office on Monday.
Speaker 1: With your entire family to make it a very special weekend for you. And all you did was wind, bitch, moan and complain about wine incredible plane. Oh you rip me to shreds over that. That's make news is.
Speaker 2: Condemnation was because you decided to work, and I had to work the whole time I was there, because.
Speaker 1: It believe it's going to buy a day without you. How often do I guess when you don't complain, people don't return your calls? What do I do? I pick up the phone.
Speaker 2: There's people that don't return my calls, and I don't want to call them anyway. You make me call them?
Speaker 1: Oh, I make you making there. There's no making you do anything. And then the.
Speaker 2: Bottom line name on air.
Speaker 1: But and all I did was catch hell. So the moral of the story is, never try to do something nice for somebody who wins an award and send them to one of the nicest hotels on a free vacation.
Speaker 2: I will say the plane ride was very nice. I enjoyed the plane ride. The pilots let Liam go into the cockpit. That was fun.
Speaker 1: Why did they let you go in the cockpit. That's dangerous.
Speaker 2: No, they little kids do that before the plane takes off. They let them come in and see how the plane looks. It's pretty cute.
Speaker 1: They gave Liam wings and all that stuff, right, all that cute stuff.
Speaker 2: It was nice.
Speaker 1: By the way, the president, I mean this, this is pretty remarkable. You know that. You know people now out there saying Hamas is not a terrorist organization? Who was it that made the comment Linda about Hamas And there's oh that's right, it was Who the heck was it that did it? They's had Hamas, they recognize Hamas. I'm like, you gotta be kidding me. And Hamas's charter they called for the destruction of Israel. It is a terrorist organization. You saw what happened on October the seventh. That's the equivalent of forty thousand dead Americans in a single day. But this is you know, the wret oh Franz of McCrone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but to that point, I thought you were talking about a pundit. But to that point, Donald Trump then commented quickly and swiftly and said, it's a good thing. Nobody cares about French president and what he says doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the President said Hamas appears to have a death wish after they refuse to cut a hostage release deal, prompting now Israel to consider alternative options. They pulled out of Gaza, They pulled out in terms of negotiating, he said in a press gagole today before his flight to Scotland. He said, it's too bad Hamas didn't really want to make a deal. I think they want to die, and it's very bad, and it's gotten to the point where you're going to have to finish the job. Let me make a prediction. The same thing is going to happen with Iran. The Iranians they're out there boldly talking about rebuilding the nuclear program, the same thing is going to happen. What the hell is wrong with Macron? Did you see the lawsuit that the Macrones filed against Canda's Owens. Did that not make you laugh? It just just cracked me up.
Speaker 2: It's just dumb. You're just drawing more attention to it. So what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Uh? Yeah? I mean I honestly had never heard of it before, and I know nothing about it. I'm not getting involved in this, but I just thought it was really You're the president of France, you don't have anything better to do with your time. Let me add a couple of things. The President did a few things today that are worth noting. Today. One assigned an executive order to make it easier to relocate addicted and mentally ill homeless people that are living on the street. And it directs the Attorney General, Pam Bondi, to reverse judicial precedence and end consent to crees that limit jurisdictions and abilities to relocate homeless people. And it redirects federal resources so that affected homeless people are transferred to rehabilitation and substance misuse facilities. And the whole purpose is is to make it easier for local jurisdictions to remove homeless people from the streets. These people usually have problems either many of them have mental problems, you know, disturbances if you will, and many have addiction. I never understood if if you're a mile away from Nancy Pelosi's gated community where she lives with very wealthy people in one direction, then on the other side of a mile away is where her offices are located, and in the middle is where people are just shooting up and defecating in the streets and urinating in the streets. And why didn't she ever once get together with her rich friends and you know, build out, you know, a facility where they can offer people, you know, one or two males, three meals a day, and maybe some mental health counseling. I think they could afford it if they had the desire to. But it just reinforces something I've said for a long time that liberals are only generous with other people's money. Now back to the big story of the week. We're going to do a deep, deep dive into how corrupt this all is in terms of the Russia Russia Russia hoax and the declassification and the fact that the original senior intelligence officials. And this is you know, like six weeks after the twenty sixteen election, they made an assessment, an Intelligence Community Assessment an ICA, and in that assessment they determined know that there was no Trump Russia collusion. And Obama and Brennan and Clapper and Komi and nobody else liked that assessment, so they ordered another one, and against the strong opposition of the people that actually put the real intelligence together, they turned it on its head. They corrupted it, they polluted it, and they turned it into the exact opposite of what the real intelligence was showing us to deceive the country, but more sinister in their what their desire was was to destroy Donald Trump and his ability to govern as a duly elected president. Now John Brennan, former CIA director, has hired legal representation following this the classification, and the report reveals Brennan insisted on including the unverified Hillary Clinton bought and paid for disinformation dossier. I'll get into more detail in a second about this. In the critical twenty December twenty sixteen intelligent Assessment, despite opposition from all the senior and these are career CIA rank and file CIA senior officers, that argued it did not meet basic agency standards, and the Steele dossier, which was paid for by the Clinton campaign, contained unverified and by the way, by December of that year, was completely debunked and Steele was shown the door and sensational allegations about Trump, including you know, the compromising activities with hookers and the rich Carlton and Moscow and them urinating on Donald Trump. It was just a croc from the beginning. They knew it, they didn't care, and they purposely inserted it. Oh, President Trump just landed in Scotland. We've got to try and he's answering questions. Let's let's dip in and then we're going.
Speaker 4: To Aberdeen, which is the oil capital of Europe.
Speaker 3: Actually, what is the kind of.
Speaker 1: What is missing in the UK deal that you have to work out?
Speaker 3: Nothing? We just I think it's more of a celebration.
Speaker 1: Than look out.
Speaker 3: It's uh, it's a great deal for both.
Speaker 4: And we're going to have a meeting on other things other than the deal.
Speaker 3: The deal is concluded. What's the comment, Well, that's what he does.
Speaker 4: I mean, you know he uh, that's fine if he does that, that's up to him. It's not up to me. I'm with the United States, I'm not with France sat very entire warning. I think it's terrible what with Hamas. They tapped everybody along and we'll see what happens. We'll see what response Israel has to that. But it's getting to be that time.
Speaker 1: There's a fifty fifty chance of the deal. What is left to work out? What are the final sticking points?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: With the European Union, I think we have a good fifty to fifty chance.
Speaker 3: That's a lot.
Speaker 2: What are the sticking points?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't want to tell you what the sticking points are, but the sticking points are having to do with maybe twenty different things. You don't want to listen to all of them.
Speaker 2: Yes, are you're going to have for a prime minister about free spaces?
Speaker 4: Very important? People did well it is But I like your prime minister who's slightly more liberal than I am, as you probably heard, but he's a good man. He got a trade deal done and you know they've been working on this deal for twelve years.
Speaker 3: He got it done.
Speaker 4: It's a good deal. It's a good deal for the UK. So no, I'll be seeing him tomorrow tomorrow evening. And this is our wonderful ambassadors.
Speaker 3: You know he's doing a good job.
Speaker 4: Will be he's a very very successful man.
Speaker 3: He'll be doing a good job. The Royal than Ancient, The Royal and Ancient says you're going to have to bring infrastructure a term for to bring the open back.
Speaker 1: It's not something you got.
Speaker 4: The best course, the best course anywhere in the world is Turnbury. The players all want to be a Turnbury. Everybody wants to be a Turnberry. So we'll see how that works out. The infrastructure needs to be oh, I think well, the infrastructure and the course is good. In fact, the Royal and Ancient, I don't know if you're aware of this. They spent a lot of money, hundreds of thousands of dollars or probably into the millions of dollars, and they've laid all the wire for television and for electricity under the holes of Turnbury, so that.
Speaker 1: The president in Scotland remember the scene and brave Hunt, we've got to today what we've been doing all these years. Read them anyway. So the Steele Dasse, bought and paid for by Hillary Clinton's campaign, contained unverified sensational allegations it was debunked completely by the time they were doing all this, and John Brenham admitted that he voted for the communist candidate in the nineteen seventy six presidential election. So you know he's a radical, you know he you know, Trump even acknowledged by the way earlier today the Barack Obama committed he believes criminal acts, but probably benefits from the Supreme Court's ruling on presidential immunity. It probably helps him a lot, the immunity ruling, he said, but it doesn't help the people around him at all. I'm not sure if you can say it's official acts if you're purposely trying to corrupt and pollute, what is real real classifications. I don't know if you can say that. I don't know if that falls under the category of presidential you know, immunity or presidential acts. But with what they did here, because the dossier was exploited to justify the Remember they got the intelligence from senior intelligence officials, and what they found is they engineered the false, false intelligence because they didn't like the real intelligence. The real intelligence said there was no Trump Russia collusion. The only Russia collusion was Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty information dossier. But anyway, the documents now show that a December eight, twenty sixteen, draft of the Presidential Daily Briefing debunked the notion of Russian electoral meddling to help Trump. The problem was the problem, and that was problematic because it didn't conform to the preferred narrative of Trump Russia collusion. And the FBI director and his cohorts they cut hold it away. One thing nobody's picked up on, and why James Comy should be very nervous. He was warned not to use that dossier in his first visa application. Well that was in October of twenty sixteen. He signed the first three of them. By this time they know that it's phony anyway, So both him and Brennan and others, you know, they insisted, they ignored the experts, They ignored, you know, this this false narrative. They ignored the warnings about the dirty dossier not being consistent with any standard, and then by January sixth, they rushed to completion this intelligence report. It was produced a new ica, and it was, you know, the exact opposite of what career professionals and senior professionals in the CIA and elsewhere an intelligence community put together. You know, they rushed that out and offered a remarkable transformation, you know, in the head spinning about face by the intel conclusions. They did it against you know, very very vigorous opposition within the CIA not to do this. And anyway, Brennan denied numerous delusions that the fake dossier was placed in the formal intelligence assessment, and in fact, it was put in there and Camy that met with Trump later that day in a devious but misbegotten scheme to entrap him. It failed miserably because the newly elected president had no idea what the FBI director was even talking about. But Obama was the one, according to all these memos and reports, that it instigated the entire thing, and they all lied repeatedly about this contrived narrative and that this was all created intelligence. In January of twenty seventeen, Gabert accused Brennan of lying about his use of the dossier, even though he knew it was a discredited, politically manufactured documentary, directed senior CIA officials to use it anyway. The other intel agencies that typically contribute to the assessment were deliberately excluded because they knew it would contradict the narrative that they wanted as your refutable proof. Pulsey Gabbart unlocked a twenty twenty report of the House Intelligence Committee that had never been seen publicly thanks to Adam Schiff, who buried it in as a classified in a limited access vault at CIA headquarters. That report outlined in detail the events that she summarized. You know, my friend Greg Jarrett had a great column about this, and don't forget he wrote witch Hunt. He wrote back then the number one New York Times bestseller. John Brennan was instrumental in proliferating the dossier. But even before the Clinton campaign and Democrats funded Christopher Steele's project to smear Trump with the collusion hoax, the seat of collusion and that narrative were germinated by none other than Brennan. You know, and I kind of agree with Jonathan Turley that if I was in I think I get myself a pretty darn good lawyer, because they, you know, they used the full force of the federal government to delegitimize the results of the twenty sixteen election, and the intelligence community prebunked the very real laptop. They authenticated the laptop in March of twenty twenty. That's another election. They're putting cinder blocks on the scale of an election.