Speaker 1: Lou Everybody, if you can't tell, I'm in a chipper mood because for once in my life, I'm having a good wife.
Speaker 2: I day, oh yeah, you look really really good. Here's what I'm going to say right out the gate.
Speaker 3: I did not care about this Summer House thing at all until the reunion. This reunion, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Watch the full thing. I watched the clips, and even at the clips, I was.
Speaker 1: Like, I specifically asked Tara on our team, one of our producers, to jump on because we have been talking about this all morning long. It was and to quote somebody on our team, and I think it might have been U Tara. It is actual cinema.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: It could not be.
Speaker 2: It's just crazy. So here's my questions, because I want to get to the meat of it. Like I know, you guys love it great, you love it. Number one is any one team Amanda Batula?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No, right, no right no?
Speaker 2: Used to be no okay, because I kind of wanted to be team her. I felt bad for her just from the clips. This is from the clips.
Speaker 3: Number two. I really liked her look.
Speaker 4: She looked rat Yeah, she looked cool.
Speaker 2: I liked makeup, I liked her hair, like Yellow's very so is everyone team Sierra yes.
Speaker 3: Which I don't know that that's totally fair either. Okay, you know.
Speaker 1: I got thoughts. I got thoughts.
Speaker 3: What did they really really do wrong?
Speaker 2: Other than other than she's dating her best friend's ex.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. It's it's just one of those things that it's not just a best friend's ex. It is she was in love with West and honestly probably wanted to marry him, like it like that level. She has said it many times that she that that was her person, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like it wasn't but it wasn't her person because they're not together and he likes someone else. So, and I don't mean to be mean, was he her person? They're not together, so I and they're young, these people are all young. How old are these people?
Speaker 1: They're not young, they're like my age, they're not so.
Speaker 3: They're not young. But he wasn't her person because they broke up. Now here's my question.
Speaker 2: It's say they broke up, which they did, and he wasn't dating Amanda and she went off and started dating someone else, would we be so?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: I think it's also the Kyle part of it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's not what's the Kyles and Kyle.
Speaker 5: Aman and Kyle were married for like ten years, divorced, legally separated.
Speaker 1: Kyle was very very close to West, Amanda was very very close to Siera.
Speaker 3: Tale as old at time.
Speaker 1: Right, It is a tale as oldest, the tale as old at time. This the problem was is that. The problem is is the entire audience sees how incredible of a friend Sierra was to Amanda last summer?
Speaker 3: Was she was she? Wait? Was she not a good friend to Sierra?
Speaker 1: It didn't call for that. The thing is that Amanda was going through a like the demids of our relationship was playing out in front of her eyes, and Sierra the whole time she was like, Amanda, you are better than this. You can you, you will be okay. I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: Like well, and she's okay because she's dating West. I'm just saying it's a it's much ado about something, right. It's like it just all felt way more than it needed to be right.
Speaker 5: I think it's also because it was announced on social media without talking to anyone.
Speaker 1: Like that.
Speaker 5: That's what makes it even worse. It's like the very very beginning of the reunion, Kyle sits sits down. He's like, oh, have you seen your check your phone? And then it's like, here's this statement. So it was like, no heads up, not even to like.
Speaker 2: So she didn't so let me understand that, and I don't mean to cut you off. Is the issue that they released this public statement. Were together before. Amanda called Sierra and said.
Speaker 1: Let me give you the time I just gave you. So this is what happened. Is March is happening, and is whatever people are living their lives in the month of March. What's happening in March is that West and Amanda are are becoming a thing, right, And there's all these rumors brewing and people are speculating it. We on our team, we were covering this back in May or March. Oh, there are rumors that Amanda and West are being oddly friendly, and YadA, YadA, YadA. It was constantly denied. West went on Watch What Happens Live. He's like, we're just friends. I care a lot about Amanda. We're friends. Like, come on, guys, this is crazy. You guys are crazy. Sierra at that time texts Amanda, and this was revealed at the reunion and goes.
Speaker 4: Hey, like, what's what's the deal here?
Speaker 1: And she was like I and Amanda said, I hate that I even have to explain that these rumors are not true and like and so Siera was like, so you promise there's not going to be a video, there's not going to be a picture, There's not going to be any proof to these rumors that you are dating West, and she goes no.
Speaker 3: So she just so she's a bit of a liar and she owned.
Speaker 1: Up to that, which I did appreciate. She's like, I did lie to you.
Speaker 4: I lie.
Speaker 1: I did lie?
Speaker 3: And why did she lie?
Speaker 1: Because it's bad? What do you mean why because it's bad? And she was, you know, like the reason why that she kind of got caught from Sierra back in January, which we now have this timeline that this did start in January is because Amanda she had invited Amanda out to like drinks and she was like, come out like me and I are getting drinks, Come come hang out with us, and she wasn't responding. So Sierra looks at her location and she's at West's apartment and she was like, you know, I're something. My text figure with Wes like what that's oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is where she was tracking him. Yes, why do they all have their locations?
Speaker 1: I reached a bunch of my friends like that's so weird. Oh my god all the time, and I often check it where I'm like, oh my mirror. But also, why are who moves at and about?
Speaker 3: Why are I don't want to say cheaters?
Speaker 2: Why are scandalous people not smart enough to not have their location?
Speaker 1: And that's the problem. So then that just seems like Sierra calls out like why are you at Wes's house? And then after that she just disabled her locations or you know, her find my friends or whatever. So she then all of a sudden, after years and years and years of sharing her location, stopped sharing her location. So she was just being sketchy. And obviously she's she's not being sketchy.
Speaker 3: She was dating the guy.
Speaker 1: Meaning behind Sierra correct, but she wasn't sketchy about it, like she was being sketchy. Amy, she wasn't.
Speaker 3: She was telling her she was doing this. Let me explain this.
Speaker 1: That's sketchy.
Speaker 2: Being sketchy alludes to like being sketchy. Sketchy is too low. It's not sketchy, it's it is meaning to me, the definition of sketchy is like, oh, you're being a little sketchy. Are you up to something? It's like, no, she wasn't being sketchy, she was actually doing it. Does that make sense what I'm trying to explain. It's like, sure, go beyond being sketchy. She's dating the guy the parson. I don't understand is it still would have been dramatic. But why not just call and say I'm so sorry. I know you're my best friend, but like, I fell in love with this guy.
Speaker 1: We want together. There was no cheating problem. I think Sierra wanted that. I think Siarah was like, why did she gave her the opportunity to say, Hey, I have feelings for Wes. We need to talk about this. She didn't do that. She lied to her friend said it wasn't happening, repeatedly what you know whatever, then ignoring her text, just going.
Speaker 2: In circles and going in circles and like repeating what this girl did that was wrong?
Speaker 3: Does anyone think it was weird? And again, I love Andy Cohen and I love the question.
Speaker 2: It was a ballsy question, but it's kind of gnarly to ask someone when she they slept with someone. To me that, I was like, uh, that seems but.
Speaker 1: The answer that followed it was even weirder, because.
Speaker 3: So what right after the statement? I know that was fair.
Speaker 1: What happened is they released the statement that basically was like saying we're in love and we're together and we're gonna this is gonna be a thing. That's basically what the statement said. And then she was like, oh, yeah, we didn't sleep till.
Speaker 3: You can be in love before that, right, But.
Speaker 1: Like, I'm also like, but then that was a little gross.
Speaker 3: That was a little gross about it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, because then it's also like.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a little gross as that I did.
Speaker 1: I was like, here's here's when they expeck.
Speaker 3: To Andy for asking it because it's like a very ballsy question.
Speaker 1: But I was like, this is my this is my hot take, and you and Tara you tell me if you agree, because you watched it. I don't necessarily think Sierra's handling this reunion well. I think she is being She's not taking the high road, not that she has to.
Speaker 3: Correct, but she should. She should be. She happens the whole time.
Speaker 1: She's not like if she was like, you know what you guys are meant for each other, go for it. I know where I stand with you guys. You guys are not my people, you know, like whatever, Like that's how maybe I would have like, yeah, I would have been like I'm too good to deal with your correctly.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think she was coming in really hot. Came in hot, and even before she was like I'm not going she's been hot on social media like this entire time.
Speaker 3: She should, right.
Speaker 2: I think that's like bad advice she's getting because she has all the opportunities in the world right now and she should take the high road.
Speaker 3: I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Weird when that poor Amanda girl. I mean, the reunion made me feel sorry for that Amanda girl. I'm just saying, and that girl, Amanda walks off and then they're like, go after your girl, Like that was weird. And then she said something like you'll always love me.
Speaker 1: It was just like, you know, so so back to back to my house. Take let me finish it. Yeah, you know, I get what you're saying about Amanda because I kind of was like, damn, she's getting pummeled and she's getting pumbled solo, like no one's really pummeling West as much as they should. They are they are, but he's like not even saying anything, so it just flies over versus Amanda's like saying the wrong things back when she's being confronted. She really is the one person that I have to say that is actually handling this pile. Kyle, I agree.
Speaker 4: I don't know what it was. It made me just like him a lot more.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm like, you have been a complete tool this whole season, and all of.
Speaker 3: A sudden, any of these people. And I didn't watch the special, but just from clips on TikTok, I was like, well, I because he's taking the.
Speaker 1: High road, he's taking the total road, and I appreciate them. Whence Sierra said that thing like uh, you know, oh Amanda, you're like you're maybe you're perfect for Wes because you don't stand up to guys and she can be at the start of the show and to and Kyle just went like hey, like hey, that was harsh. That was even harsh for me to hear, you know, because he like in this if anyone honestly really got really got screwed, I think it's k or.
Speaker 3: Wait, but wait, do we know why they got divorced.
Speaker 1: Because they weren't, like they weren't having sex for like seven years, and she didn't like they didn't being a DJ and like he was the tool he was.
Speaker 2: Also, we know that he actually is upset over it he got divorced.
Speaker 1: No, he was very we saw.
Speaker 3: It on the on the show, meaning I understand he was upset over the divorce. But they were divorced, right. No one cheated, Yes, guys, people start dating when they're separate, they move out like divorces can take years.
Speaker 2: No one cheated here. It's just that it's sort of like inappropriate.
Speaker 4: To I think what Danielle's saying is in the point of like who should be more upset like Sierra wasn't in it fully committed relationship with Wes, like what Kyle was with Amanda.
Speaker 2: My thing is they should be hurt. It's hurtful. It hurts your feelings. Yeah, when somebody that you were with dates your friend, that's hurtful.
Speaker 3: That would be hurtful to anybody.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's your best friend.
Speaker 3: I get it. It's hurtful.
Speaker 1: It would be like Lisa, is it you here? We go?
Speaker 3: No, I get it, I get you don't need to say that. I totally understand.
Speaker 1: It'd be like you dating Lisa's ex husband.
Speaker 3: I understand exactly what it is.
Speaker 1: Ever you would never you would never.
Speaker 3: No, I wouldn't, but people do. And my thing is what I certainly wouldn't do is go on social media ranting and raving about it or go on television like I would just be like, this really hurt my feelings. What you did really really hurt my feelings, and we can't be friends anymore.
Speaker 2: Moving on all this drama and the banger wagging and go after your girl and you know, not me.
Speaker 3: It's just like, oh God, where is somebody advised these people?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Danielle, I have a question for you, though.
Speaker 5: Do you think that posting the statement was to kind of be like, Okay, well this is going to come up in the reunion or the end of the season, Like, was it to rile up the show? You think posting the statement?
Speaker 1: I mean, I think the statement was just the dumbest thing in the entire world.
Speaker 3: Was advising these people.
Speaker 2: The advice is for every single one of them, every single one but Kyle. Who's Kyle's rep? Because that's who should be hired because everybody else.
Speaker 1: And you know what's funny about Kyle, he kind of does his own thing, like he handles all his own life.
Speaker 2: I looked up Amanda's rep and I couldn't find one too, because I was like, yeah, I just think these people need better advice.
Speaker 3: Like it's all just dramatic. It did seem fake too. There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Likes very very much real. I think it's actually very much real. I think it's tightened obviously because they're on reality TV and everything's you know, in a normal universe will be people be like having these conversations when this situation happens. No, but they have to and they get, you know, a little bit more ego when they're on TV. But but I do think it's real, and I do think it's something that really very much happened. And and yeah, I mean look, I you know, when it comes to like Wes, I'm like, okay, fine, he's just a ladies man, and like he's just not good in relationships and he's not he's not who you want to be in a relationship with or be romantic friends or TV friends.
Speaker 4: Also they're friends, Yeah, they're friends.
Speaker 3: They were friends before.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know about I mean, they've been on this for ten years.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. That's that's a business colleague. Are they real friends or are they ev friends? I think we also have to like, remember this is a show, like it's a show. There was a show where Brody dated Lauren and they never even really dated, right, So it's like, are.
Speaker 1: They friends this or are they relationships like they actually were together?
Speaker 2: I think again, No, I get it, Heidi and Spencer were together, but we're Amanda and se are best friends during the off season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I need to up until.
Speaker 2: They went everywhere together and they were best friends and talked on the phone and they were best friends.
Speaker 3: Yes, how do you know that?
Speaker 1: Because they said it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said, like oh weh okay.
Speaker 1: They said it, But like, well, I'm not best friends with these people.
Speaker 3: I don't know right with them.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying it all smells for me, it all smells stinky. They're way too dressed up for this drama, way too dressed up.
Speaker 3: They're also dressed up for this drama.
Speaker 1: It's a reunion, I know, but you dress up, you bring your best outfit.
Speaker 3: They did.
Speaker 2: This is like very you know, I was into the TikTok clips, but I'm like.
Speaker 4: It's almost like the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is like you wear your best outfit, you get your hair done, your makeup done, you show up with receipts, you show up with all your facts straight.
Speaker 3: It's mean. It's so mean. I don't love it.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna mean it is mean. It is mean.
Speaker 3: It was a little gross for me too.
Speaker 1: I was like, yeah, you know, Sierra, I I do really love you, and I I I get it. You were hurt and you were hurt bad, but like Advisor, to end your energy on these people take.
Speaker 2: The high rod and it was a little too much finger wagging and a little too much.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, I'm the one you love. It's like you're not.
Speaker 1: You know what I don't like is when people like say bad things that other people to hurt them, you know what I mean, like to totionally hurt them, Like I don't like that.
Speaker 2: And if you're married to someone Kyle was married to this Amanda girl. If I were Kyle, I would have been like horrified because.
Speaker 3: Like he was.
Speaker 1: Like him.
Speaker 3: I think that's why I would like him, because he's like that.
Speaker 1: Was my wife like, and you know, I got to give him some props I'm giving he should. I mean, he could very much be like, f you, Amanda, I'm you're on your own. And he still like checks in on her and supports her and and and you know, I gotta give it to him.
Speaker 4: He's been Yeah, we're all.
Speaker 1: As bad as he's been their entire relationship. He's like actually really showing up for her right now. So it seems ye.
Speaker 3: I kind of wanted to be Amanda just from the TikTok clips.
Speaker 1: I was like, right now because she is not, I just felt like.
Speaker 3: Everyone was punching her. It was very Rachel to me.
Speaker 1: Rachel is saying the dumbest things, like instead of instead of saying I understand I hurt you and I'm sorry I hurt you, she she kept being like, none of you guys do that.
Speaker 3: It was in this situation I missed that her win again. I don't know why these people don't call me.
Speaker 2: I would have said, you need to say I'm so sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I lied.
Speaker 2: I don't know why I lied. I lied because I was panicking and I knew what I was doing was wrong. That being said, I do think I love him, and I think that this is real, and I was willing to hurt people for love, some kind of drama like that and move on with your life.
Speaker 1: I mean, you shouldn't have that.
Speaker 4: Won't give us the three part reunion.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't hurt people.
Speaker 1: But but but I liked everything else. You really really really believe? Yeah, I really believe. I was willing to lose everything. All my friends, all my you say that I was willing to lose everything for this man. And whether you guys think that's right or wrong, I.
Speaker 3: Was wrong. But I made that choice anyway, because when it comes to love, I'm selfish.
Speaker 1: Whatever you say, Okay, you don't say that.
Speaker 2: Whatever you say, it's just like like I said, it's the tale as old at time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was, she her responses were done.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch any of them. I just felt like being so mean, and then I were, and.
Speaker 1: They were, but they also she was also giving them Amma to be mean. So every they are. Everyone take a page out of Kyle Cooks book. He's only on the tandling, that's correctly, and everyone else takes something Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, AnyWho, Wow, I need a break from that.
Speaker 1: Weeks.
Speaker 3: No, I know that wasn't the end where.
Speaker 5: There's there's actual bad tears, and that wasn't the end. No, it's a part reunion and they don't go.
Speaker 3: On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.
Speaker 5: They go week week, week by week every week.
Speaker 4: They really should go back.
Speaker 3: Props to Bravo.
Speaker 2: By the way, I need some of that Bravo energy on all these podcast because that.
Speaker 1: Is props to Amanda and West. Just gallimanting in Rome saying, you know what, we're not going to pay attention to Internet right now or social We're gonna have Apperle spirts is in Rome and catch you guys later.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, onto other things. I think some tennis player a diarrhea on the tennis court. Did anybody look into this? I saw the clip and I was like, I need to know everything.
Speaker 3: It's like he basically told the judge, I.
Speaker 1: Need the judge.
Speaker 2: I don't know what they're called, the line judge. I think they're called the judge because they are the line judges. The quote, he's like, I know he said I'm gonna put my pants.
Speaker 1: He goes, I think it's gonna go out.
Speaker 4: Really, I cannot wait.
Speaker 2: It's just like my thing is if you're gonna have diarrhea? Are you allowed to leave the court? What happened here? I don't Did they let him go like.
Speaker 4: An actual emergency?
Speaker 3: Oh? They said, typically such breaks are only permitted between sets. My thing is, how did he keep playing? I heard he laying if I was gonna have diarrhea, there's no playing tennis.
Speaker 1: It's a French Open. It's such a big deal, you know, like it's such a big.
Speaker 3: It's an umpire the line umpire not judge.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it's such a big moment for them that they're like, you know what it's like, It's like the marathon runners that like throw up while the running and they're just keep going.
Speaker 3: So was that guy just supposed to have diarrhea?
Speaker 1: I think? So it just drips?
Speaker 3: Does anybody know what happened?
Speaker 2: Did he end up getting holding it until the I just felt this so much.
Speaker 3: I felt this to my core.
Speaker 1: Because we've all been in this situation. He lost, were he lost?
Speaker 3: And no doubt he lost.
Speaker 2: He lost because he had a terrible tummy ache, right right.
Speaker 3: Like that's all you can think about and when your every part of your body starts to hurt. Yeah, And had he gotten to go.
Speaker 2: First of all, why is he eating? I think he just whatever it And if he had gotten to go, he could have maybe won.
Speaker 1: That sounds like abotage. So whoever, his opponent was just dropped a little I dropped his food eggs.
Speaker 2: Well, that was like an episode of Elle'sbeth. Oh, you literally just took an episode of Elsbeth. I think someone died.
Speaker 3: They dropped poison into the other players and they're like they were all dropping dead. Elle's about this like British.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lie. It really is.
Speaker 3: The same advice I want to give to ninety eight degrees I want to give I know, I'm not supposed to whisper. I'm not supposed to whisper. Jessica Simpson, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I need you guys to tell me. I just don't know. Potential is there.
Speaker 1: It really hurts my soul. It truly does. When they're when because look, Jessica Simpson, ninety degrees, these were like mega stars. Yeah, growing up like two K.
Speaker 4: It's you.
Speaker 2: It's exactly by the way, the fact that you guys call it y two K, does that mean year two thousand?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the two thousands. I it makes it kind of sad. I'm comfortable to watch. Yeah, like that ninety eight degree concert that you swear was packed, and.
Speaker 3: That was I never said packed. I just said the sea.
Speaker 1: I was there, you were, yeah, sorry?
Speaker 4: Oh this year well oh no, no, the one last year when all those memes came up. I was there.
Speaker 3: What was that?
Speaker 5: It was this thing they did at Disney World like this, like food and wine, and then there was a content. Yeah, it was packed, and then all those memes came out of there.
Speaker 3: What were the memes? They're just they're bad dancing. They got they sound great, they sound sound great. There were never dancers to be right, and they kept trying.
Speaker 2: And I remember going stop trying, stop trying that with the weird like like, uh, what are those things in Star Wars the stormtrooper gear.
Speaker 3: It's like, stop wearing the stormtrooper gear. Just wear cool clothes, really good outfits, and sit in some stools and maybe once in a blue moon get up and.
Speaker 4: Like walk out the one that went viral.
Speaker 5: Runway they did their TRL like Medley and did all this like Brittany and Saint Christina and everyone's like just six to your own.
Speaker 2: Nut and so I feel like there's a world, there's a world where Jessica Simpson's gonna pull this off.
Speaker 3: She's got a show up here. I kind of want to go, but I think she needs to tone it down a little.
Speaker 1: What is she singing?
Speaker 2: Because lee Ane Rhyme's is so good like her singing, I'm just like, oh my god, you're amazing. I feel like Jessica Simpsons needs to chill a little bit and sing less, meaning not less, but like she's just belting all the time, and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, that's what it was before, like back in the time.
Speaker 3: Now she was like a belter.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's like I'm sure you guys talked about it about Nichola on Watch Happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh no, but we talked about them. They're running into each other.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, that's what I met and with her and her mom were in first class and it's in the back.
Speaker 3: Right, but Nick was in first class.
Speaker 4: I think, yeah, yeah, he was so Jessica' kids.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's fair kids on her little kids don't need that.
Speaker 1: I like that I need the leg room and just be in a regular chair. No.
Speaker 5: I just thought it was interesting. I was like, huh, okay, have you guys started watching Off Campus? Oh my god, you obviously haven't listened to the last episode.
Speaker 3: I still haven't finished, but like, yeah, we love Off Campus.
Speaker 1: I told Aami, I was very tired. I tried to watch and it was very tired, and I cannot get through the first episode. I'm going to give it another shot. Oh I heard it. I give the summer I turned pretty vibe, so I'm gonna just yet.
Speaker 2: It gave like great vibes, like I don't know about summer. I turn pretty, just like fun.
Speaker 4: It's summery.
Speaker 5: I turned pretty, like yeah, but like like a step up college or more adult. It was real life issues but like, yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: Did you guys watch the American Music Awards separately?
Speaker 4: I turned it on, I had it on the background.
Speaker 5: There was an award that was really random to me, which was best Throwback.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who that's cool?
Speaker 4: And Black Eyed Peas won and they all came out with Bergie and I I'm not gonna fault her. She looked good.
Speaker 3: I literally zoomed in and was like, why does she look so good?
Speaker 5: I meant to ask you, guys, but it was I was watching late Sunday aren't they not friendly anymore?
Speaker 4: Or was that a thing in the past, Like all.
Speaker 1: Don't know that was there was definitely a fallout.
Speaker 3: But or did she just go and do her thing.
Speaker 4: I thought there was a fallout. But either way, they all they all accepted the words. She looked good.
Speaker 1: I remember when she used to be married to Josh Dummo. Was very weird, so weird.
Speaker 3: Remember when she mangled the Star Spangled banner?
Speaker 2: Oh man, and then the cart Wheels stay show that I forgot, but the Star Spangled banner when the basketball players were like that one ringing their faces.
Speaker 4: I could watch that like a lot today.
Speaker 3: I want to watch that. I like that. Hannah Burner, she's cool.
Speaker 4: I love my god Hannah Burner. Fun fact, you know her was from Summerhouse?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is that the show that we're talking about?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Wow, you know a lot of people at the AMAS though that I have not heard of, which is upsetting to me. So who's Mia Calibrace? She's from Summerhouse, it says.
Speaker 1: Literally says yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: Was her last name.
Speaker 2: She's sort of wearing a j LO type.
Speaker 1: Want to see her as best friends?
Speaker 3: Oh? Was she at the reunion. Yeah. She was like, there's a lot of reality stars on this American Music Awards carpet, just so many people that I'm like, don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, didn't I just say that if you did, I did not hear that. I was trying to figure out who Mia Calibracing was.
Speaker 4: I did not her last name.
Speaker 1: I was like, literally, there's just a lot this.
Speaker 2: I think this might be like a sign I'm getting old because there's so many people that I'm.
Speaker 5: Like, no, Amy, it's so true. I was texting my friend and I was like, I don't know a lot of these people.
Speaker 3: Paula Abdul looking good, funky outfit. I don't know.
Speaker 2: For me, I like didn't watch one lick of it, but I always liked the looking at the outfits.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think that's the best part is just seeing what people are wearing, you know. I was already looks amazing.
Speaker 1: I was in Vegas this past weekend and I was like, this is the worst place to be right now. Everyone and their mom was there packed.
Speaker 2: What do I think of straight men knowing every word to a Backstreet Boys every Backstreet Boys song?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Though, I guess true not. I just surprised me at Bottle Rock.
Speaker 5: I was like no, because I was looking to Amy and I was like, you know that not surprising, no, because their wives probably listened to these songs so many times.
Speaker 4: Also just doesn't know I want it that way at this point.
Speaker 1: Correct every song, Like I think if you put on like a whe every song would sing along because I've sing.
Speaker 3: So would that not give you the ick?
Speaker 5: I'm just okay, No, And they did do like all their hits, so there weren't like deep bets.
Speaker 4: If they were a deep cut, I'd be like, hm, you're like going down the.
Speaker 3: I thought was amazing. Get another boyfriend to me, that's a deep cut.
Speaker 5: Oh getting a muh, that's deeper. It wasn't a single yes for the fans.
Speaker 3: It's like, let me tell you about the Backstreet Boys geniuses.
Speaker 4: They're I mean, Daniel can do no wrong.
Speaker 2: They were singing to a track like they didn't have they didn't have their band there, Like there's no guitarist, there was no drums. Those five guys just made millions of dollars because they played Bottle Rock sold out. That is not a cheap you're.
Speaker 1: Getting prey, right.
Speaker 3: They only just the five of them. I just had to pay for those white outfits.
Speaker 4: The white outfits, there were some, by the way.
Speaker 5: You know what's so funny is the graphics Amy were from their tour like five years ago. I know.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying, is they like, like those guys are eating geniuses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're on.
Speaker 2: They're making more money than ever and that you can when I say they're singing to a track, I mean a music track.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's no band there, you know who.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, and I'm not even like I'm not even her biggest fan, but you want me to tell you who was best dressed at the Animes?
Speaker 3: Hillary Duff?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, she just said she looks great.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did you just say that? And I just was not listening. Yeah, I said, Hillary, let me tell you people listening that if you're looking at things and at the.
Speaker 4: Same time, you can't do all the people too.
Speaker 1: Carolspired, Carold g looked amazing.
Speaker 3: I just felt Hillary Duff one the night silver dress. Yeah, that was like she.
Speaker 1: Just looks You know. One thing I appreciate about her is like she was she no just from like a like a body image perspective, Like she's so she looks like so healthy and normal and strong.
Speaker 6: Versus like like also she just looked cool, was great, you know what I mean, Like she looks so good, she's bomb and like I want Hillary Duff's body, Like I want to be strong, I want to be like toned like that's what she is, versus like I want.
Speaker 1: To be skinny, skinny, skinny skinny.
Speaker 5: Like yeah, I like, you know, she's like the face of that workout app Ladder right now, and.
Speaker 4: It's been making me what's the app Ladder?
Speaker 5: It's called it's an app called Ladder oh l A D D E R. And it's it's like at homework.
Speaker 3: Thought I needed to go buy the app Ladder.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, And like I saw the billboards of it and like I was driving in like Beverly Hills the other day and I literally want to pay for the app because.
Speaker 3: What is it compared to like the mirror that I have.
Speaker 4: I don't know the mirror.
Speaker 2: The mirror it's like so good, it's just all. But also you can just put on YouTube. You can just put on YouTube and be like arm arm exercise.
Speaker 5: But I'm such a sucker for like celebrity indoors Hillary doing it, I'll do it.
Speaker 3: How about Stephanie Pratt coming around and changing her tune on Spencer's bid for mayor somebody all.
Speaker 1: Me that correct, like you know what, you know what I kind of appreciated. I don't know if he said it, but somebody, no, he did say how he was giving her props for being like the breadwinner and the sole source of income for their family. Right now, I like, kind of Hie Pratt is no h Spencer Spencer, but he that he was like giving Heidi like props for that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's nice, And I liked that.
Speaker 4: I mean, he's always supported Heidi, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: For somebody told Vanity Fair. I admit I was the first person to tell people that they were idiots that they voted for my brother. Whow was I wrong?
Speaker 2: He has spent every day since the fires finding the facts, the mistakes and negligence and uncovering the truth that they never wanted us to know. Turn around, I thought it was like I was surprised when she came out so like shockingly mm hmm.
Speaker 3: But all right, cool, way to be nice.
Speaker 1: First of all, everybody should just be I know everyone, Can I just say that, like everybody's.
Speaker 3: Well, and there's like way too much drama like Summerhouse, like calm down. Sierra's gonna fall in love with her Dancing with the Stars partner and everything's.
Speaker 4: Gonna be fine. I wonder if she's gonna be partnered.
Speaker 1: With Just don't give her globe she has. I mean, she's tall. It's gonna be vaud.
Speaker 4: Season.
Speaker 1: So I like being Valor Club, and I really hope it's not Club.
Speaker 3: Why you don't like Clab because of that scandal or something there? Something's mmhm.
Speaker 1: He's not my favorite.
Speaker 3: I've lost to no GLB Club. I didn't have a scandal, that's ar he did.
Speaker 1: He had the whole broke Nader thing. And then also the one before the one before, Oh my god, who's Globe? I gotta like a globs partners and then remember the Kryshell stuff.
Speaker 3: No I remember any of this. I don't remember any of it.
Speaker 4: But and he wasn't on last season, so I don't know if he's coming back. We're not sure.
Speaker 1: No, I just know that.
Speaker 3: I mean, if I forgot what I was even talking about, hold on, do not tell me, because I've lit a Baywatch. That's what I was gonna say yeah, because you made me think of it with Brooks Nader. Are you guys as excited for that as I am? And why is it not till January? I want to leave September.
Speaker 5: I'm really photos and I'm like, Okay, I'll check it out, but I'm not.
Speaker 3: Like, I hope they use the same same theme song. A ready, I love that thing. I mean, I'll watch it for sure. Yeah, I'm going to watch that for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, January. Did you say January?
Speaker 3: That's what I heard. It's not un till January.
Speaker 5: So I feel like I've seen every like behind the scenes photo of it.
Speaker 3: Me too. How about the fact that it's summer?
Speaker 2: Happy summer guys, it's not officially summer, but you know what I mean, Well after Memorial Day, I know, but I think summer doesn't technically start till this summer Souls or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, June twenty third or twenty fourth, one of those two days.
Speaker 4: I just feel like once Memorial Day comes me time remember summer vacation.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I need to take this sweatshirt off that I'm.
Speaker 4: Wearing if I get hold over here.
Speaker 1: It is super cold. Really, Yeah, we will be here next week and you can listen if you want to do