Speaker 1: This is a thing, your heart is true, your pell and co down ready invited everyone just a little. The biggest skiff would be from me and the cor detached would say.
Speaker 2: Every iconic show has their wacky cast of characters, and the Jubil Show is no different. It's the Jewbil Show with your drunk admina Hi. And then there's everybody's younger sister, Victoria Ramirez Hi. And who could forget the quirky neighbor kid who lives next door and pops by every once in a while to ask if we can turn our outdoor lights off at night because the new pet wombat she just got off of the dark Web. Wombatty DeVito keeps thinking it's daylight and he's nocturnal and it's messing up his sleep schedule. Our social media producer.
Speaker 3: Gabby Watvito is the boy.
Speaker 2: Also our producer Brad, he's a dad. Hey there, Tiger. And then there's me. I'm Jewbel and this is the Jewel Show and this is the time of week where we check in with the show and see what's going on in our life. So, Nina, what was up with you this week?
Speaker 4: You know that moment where you see an old coworker and you're not expecting it, like an old coworker used to make out with and you're just like.
Speaker 2: I was not Paddy right now.
Speaker 4: No, this happened to me the other night while I was laying in bed watching Night Agent on Netflix.
Speaker 2: What Nina in Bedroom show up on my TV screen?
Speaker 4: Oh So I'm just sitting there on and I'm just, you know, watching the show, and all of a sudden, I'm like, I know that voice, I know that face what And I like, get up really quick to watch it. But right as I got up to watch it, he got killed in the show. So I was like, he wasn't even a bad guy. He was super sweet and I'm proud of him. He's making his dreams come true. But I was like, I wasn't expecting that.
Speaker 2: This is not an.
Speaker 5: Alarming evening crazy. Yeah, I know, it's cool. I just like I feel the same way whenever I see Jessica Alba and yeah, yeah, that long romance you had, I remember that. Yeah, it was all over TEMs while she was.
Speaker 2: Back on the market. So she may be hollering again, oh is she? Yeah, No, never happened. I was trying to but I couldn't stand behind her in line one time when I worked at Fox on the Fox TV lot. Oh, it's pretty cool. You'd say hi? Yes? Did she say hi? She smiled and turned back around. We had a moment.
Speaker 6: My big moment was Ava Mendez at a coffee bean and she turned around and I was like, you're Ava Mendez, the most unsmooth.
Speaker 2: I've ever been in my entire life. Yes, I am. And she just giggled and she's like Hi.
Speaker 6: I was like, I'm gonna remember this for the rest of it ever, Victoria, who's up with you this week?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 2: I want to live on a farm.
Speaker 8: I want horses and donkeys and cows, maybe chickens.
Speaker 2: Watching a lot of Hallmark movies. Victoria. No, I went to a farm this past weekend.
Speaker 8: My friend lives on a farm, and it was the most relaxing I think I've ever taken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ex give me farmer. They talk about how relaxing their life is. Okay, she was actually parents do all right? Yeah, But I woke up all out here.
Speaker 8: As rooster's roostering and the birds chirping, and it was the most like relaxing me.
Speaker 2: Like wow, And then I went to go lay out. I sunbathed. Roostering good for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, roostering really threw me off because I'm so used to like sirens and stuff.
Speaker 2: It was amazing. Oh look it's our social media producer, Gabby stopping buy what's up, Gabby? How are you this week?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 10: I'm good.
Speaker 3: But I got bamboozled this week really, and yeah it really sucked. My husband and I were cooking dinner and we were cooking with peppers and there was like this tiny orange pepper and he told me, oh, it's a mini bell pepper. And I thought, oh, how cute, and he goes, yeah, try it so but the whole thing in my mouth it was a hob and arrow pepper that's hot.
Speaker 9: By my husband.
Speaker 3: He did feel really bad though, and he ate one too, so then we were suffering together.
Speaker 6: We went from discussing alimony to being together again.
Speaker 4: Like, you should have just stuck your tongue down his throat and made him feel the pain.
Speaker 3: I recommend it, though my mouth has been numb for three days.
Speaker 2: Throw some hob and euro peppers in his underwear in two months? Yeah, yeah, pretty so Brad with some of you this.
Speaker 6: Week, Yeah, I've been doing a lot of writing like a lot of writing. Actually, oh that's good, but I suck at the editing part. And let me give anyone who's looking into writing some advice. Waiting for it, do not spell part backwards. It's a trap part.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you.
Speaker 6: Curiously, I would have told you a pizza joke was cheesy, and it.
Speaker 2: Just got it. I was like, what, it doesn't sell anything bad?
Speaker 6: And I got the pizza joke as well.
Speaker 2: What's going on with you? I am being haunted by what. I don't know what, but i just moved into a new place and I'm being haunted by a very sensitive, romantic ghost. I guess it's nicey. My TV keeps turning on at random times on the Hallmark Channel every time. I love that ghost. I know. It's crazy, Like I'll be doing something and then all of a sudden, I'll hear talking and I'm like, who's here? And then I'll go upstairs and I turn it off of the Hallmark channel, turn the TV off, and at random times it'll turn on and it's on the Hallmark Channel every time. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: I just want to point out everyone gave me so much crap when I thought I was being haunted in Jamaica because my lights and everything were flickering.
Speaker 2: How's the meals?
Speaker 9: Sucker?
Speaker 2: Kind of nice because sometimes the movies are sweet. So then I sit down and I'm like, am I watching with a ghost right now?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we watching Hallmark Channel together?
Speaker 6: I want some advice for you if you want it. Yeah, if you ever really do want some alone time, go to a beer bar. They don't serve spirits there.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you for that. Home break habins every single time. How we're on the twenties. Your next one is coming up right after this? Then right after that is his name's what's trending?
Speaker 11: It's another jewbile phone.
Speaker 2: Frames on the twenties. Hello, Hello, this is Artemis Noir. I was looking for Josie's mom, Mary Beth. Yes, sir, Greetings Mary Beth. I'm sure you've heard of me, you know.
Speaker 12: Actually I'm not familiar.
Speaker 2: Who What are you related to, Artemis Noir? I'm the drama teacher at middle school and your daughter, Josie has gone out for the lead role in my play. Yes she has, yes, and I'm calling to speak with you before I let her know the big news. Okay, after careful, careful, careful consideration, I am deciding to go with your daughter Josie as the lead in Charlotte's Web, The Revenge of Wilbur.
Speaker 12: Oh, my gosh, wait, the Revenge of Wilbur.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's my artistic take on Charlotte's Web. I think it's so pedestrian when middle schools and elementary schools and high schools just rip somebody else's play and do that. So I've written my own version of it. It's Charlotte's Web, The Revenge of Wilbur. It's a classic farmyard tale that takes a turn when Wilbur becomes obsessed and vengeful, seeking justice for Charlotte's death instead of peaceful farm animals, which is so boring. It's gritty, and Wilbert teams up with a sleazy rooster and it's suspiciously sinister spider plotting to take down the farm owners in a full out barnyard revolution. My tagline for it, you haven't heard it yet. My tagline for it is you mess with the Web, you get the hooves. Oh okay, And so I'm going to need her to method act a bit. There is a lot of cursing written into the script, so I'm going to ask for your approval. You yes, let you be able to curse around the house, use it, you know, four letter words here and there.
Speaker 12: Well, no, that's not going to hurt Well, I.
Speaker 2: Thought you were a supportive parent who wanted her to have the lead role in my play.
Speaker 12: I mean, this is crazy, though, Like I feel like I'm gonna need to have a conversation with the principal because you know, we worked really hard on the material. She's gonna be excited, but there's no way she's going to be swearing around the house. I mean that's I will also need.
Speaker 2: Her to start researching roles in order to get inspiration for her character. And I'm going to use her to watch the movie's Scarface at least three times a day.
Speaker 12: Excuse me, She's a middle school student. Why do you think it's appropriate for a middle school student to be watching Scarface for a production of Charlotte's Web. This is making absolutely no sense, And I feel like, not only is this idiotic, but it's also it's dangerous. Don't take a classic of Charlotte's Web and change it into something ridiculous.
Speaker 2: This is classic.
Speaker 13: I honestly don't.
Speaker 12: Even know what to say.
Speaker 2: It's so boring the regular Charlotte's Web boring. Yes, also said in New York.
Speaker 12: Literally, we've been reading it every week to.
Speaker 2: Be set in New York City as well.
Speaker 12: New York City, okay.
Speaker 2: The gritty streets of Brooklyn.
Speaker 12: Okay, so I'm going to have to talk to Josie's dad. I'm going to have to make a call to the principal.
Speaker 2: This is okay, Well, then fine, I guess she does not get any roles in the play. Then I was going to cast her as the lead, but apparently her mother's not willing to commit.
Speaker 12: I it's not that I'm not willing to commit, it's that I'm not going to have her be part of this ridiculous production. It's just crazy. Well, what did you say? Your name was again?
Speaker 2: Artemis Noir?
Speaker 12: Artemis Noir. Okay, that sounds made up legitimately, like what do you Shakespeare?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 2: Shakespeare was attack as far as I'm concerned, And yes, it is made up. It's the name that I gave myself.
Speaker 12: Okay, my daughter's not watching Scarface, she's not going to be swearing around the house, and I'm going to have to make a call to the principal. And talk about.
Speaker 7: Getting you fired because this is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Well fine, then I'll just let you know this is a prank phone call. Oh god, this is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your husband set you up. Lord, it's a joke.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, my blood is boiling.
Speaker 2: He said that you've been helping your daughter get ready for a role in the school play and wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 12: I could not believe someone was going to make Charlotte Love into a murdering Yeah.
Speaker 13: I can't.
Speaker 11: Wake up every morning with Jebile Phone Franks weekday mornings on the twenties, It's.
Speaker 9: Time to catch a Cheater.
Speaker 2: Only on the Jubil Show. Olivia is on the phone today for to catch a cheater and she thinks that her husband of three years named Ryan might be messing around. So we'll see if we can help her out. Olivia, Sorry, you have to come on the show this way, But what's up? Why do you think Ryan's cheating?
Speaker 9: Hi? Everybody? Okay, So Ryan and I have been together, we've been married for three years. We've been in college. He was a party guy. He was party guy Rye. So I'm used to that with him.
Speaker 14: He still kind of goes out with his friends, and when he does, he always seems to go over the edge a bit, but it's usually just, you know, the cops are called or pulled over something of that sort. Okay, I went away for a business trip a week ago and I just got back, So this is not just happening. I got back on Saturday, and I feel like Ryan may have gone over the limit this time.
Speaker 9: Really yeah yeah, So okay.
Speaker 14: So I get back from my trip, you know, I'm exhausted, and the very next day, Sunday, I get up, I go out.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna go to the gym, and there's a note on my car, and am I what is this? I pick it up.
Speaker 14: I think it's nothing, you know, just whatever, disgruntled advertisement or disgruntled neighbor or whatever. But it's a note that says, I think your husband had another woman over while you were gone.
Speaker 2: Oh oh wow.
Speaker 9: Excuse me. So so at first, I'm like, what is this?
Speaker 14: What is this nonsense? It doesn't pertain to me, How dare you? This is garbage? Leave me without. I didn't think it pertained to me, but I was curious, and there was more written there. So I read it and kind of hoping that I'm getting some gossip from another neighbor.
Speaker 9: You know that this isn't me, but whoever.
Speaker 14: They are described in detail things that came from and out of my particular apartment, which was there was yelling inside from Ryan and another person, and.
Speaker 9: Then there was a woman. A woman ran out of my apartment.
Speaker 14: And then following her was Ryan, and Ryan's yelling slurs, like, I.
Speaker 9: God, this sounds awful, Like this sounds so disturbing.
Speaker 4: Really does it say that it's Ryan for sure? Or is it say some guy in your apartment?
Speaker 9: It just says it just says your husband.
Speaker 14: I'm sorry. It says it says your husband, okay, okay, so yeah, so and that he ran after this woman yelling things that sounded inappropriate, and then she kept going and he ran in and slammed the door.
Speaker 2: Okay, so so in.
Speaker 14: Order, so, I'm thinking this has to be someone close by. It can't be like if they're like hearing yelling and slamming doors, then it was close by, and for them to particularly say it was my husband my house, I mean, that's kind of seems like it's accurate.
Speaker 2: It just does it feel like something that, Like, does Ryan get worked up?
Speaker 15: Like?
Speaker 2: Does he get upset?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 2: Does it sound like something that he would do?
Speaker 9: No, That's why this whole thing is like kind of weird.
Speaker 14: Like, yes, Ryan and his friends are giant jerks when they get together, Okay, Like that's when I usually see his broie side, you know, like yeah, like he's a bro and they yell, but it's always like but to me, it just sounded a bunch of cavemen. Like it doesn't sound like anything that anybody should ever even pay attention to, Like, it's just like dumb.
Speaker 2: Well, if he was yelling at this woman, does it seem like cheating still or something else?
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 14: But for me to think that that, first of all, a girl over that I know nothing about that right there?
Speaker 9: Is not cool.
Speaker 14: And for somebody to be running out of my apartment what happened?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 14: No girl just leaves a situation like that. And there's no reason why a man should be yelling after a girl unless he didn't get something that he wanted from her.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying, Okay, So like.
Speaker 14: To me, my brain has been running a mile a minute selling in the blanks here and let me tell you, they just keep getting worse.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, we'll see if we can figure out for you. Then you already told us a grocery store he's an awards member at. So we'll do the usual. We'll play a song, come back, and then call and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Lucky Rewards member who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, all right, all right, plaus I'll come back and get your to Catch a Teater next, it's time to Catch a Cheater. Only on the Tuble show ran in the middle of To Catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Olivia is on the phone and she thinks that her husband of three years named Ryan might have cheated while she was out of town on business. So we're going to see if we can catch him. We're going to call him in a second and pretend to we're from the grocery store that he's a Rewards card member at, and say that every month we choose one Lucky Rewards member at random who gets three flowers deliver from our floral apartment and we'll see if he sends those to his wife, Olivia or to somebody else. But before we do that, Olivia, why don't you break down again? Why you think he might be cheating?
Speaker 14: I went out of town. When I got home a day after, there was a note on my car. So I'm an anonymous writer detailing an incident that happened, apparently in my apartment, apparently with my husband, of a woman running out with him, yelling behind her, and then running back in and sclaming the door. That's a that's enough for me to want to.
Speaker 9: Know what the heck happened?
Speaker 2: Are you ready for us to call him?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is corrible calling from I was looking for a Rewards card member named Ryan. Yes, I'm Ryan Ryan. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, thank you so much for shopping with us. Here this most big winner.
Speaker 7: I won flowers.
Speaker 2: Maybe you don't know this, but every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards Card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us, and we appreciate your business by gifting you thirty six long stim red roses, box of candy or chocolates, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States.
Speaker 7: Oh cool, that's awesome.
Speaker 2: Here's how it works. I just get the information from you in a matter of minutes over the phone, and then we can get those delivered from you if you know who send them to right now, I'm prepared to take that information.
Speaker 7: No, send it to my wife. Her name is Olivia.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, anything you want to put a card to Olivia?
Speaker 7: Yeah, tell her.
Speaker 15: I'm glad you're home and it's been boring as hell without my partner in crime.
Speaker 2: I guess now, I'll let you know that this is not the grocery store. Okay, this is actually the Jubile Show. It's a radio show. Yeah. Hi, I am Nina. Hi I am Victoria, and my name is Jubal And we do a segment on our show called Tokatchcheita where if you think your significant other might be sleeping around you, see you, they send flowers to and your wife, Olivia is actually on the other line on the phone listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 7: I don't understand what do you mean?
Speaker 2: I'll let her say it, Olivia, Hey did Hey?
Speaker 7: What the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 14: Okay, so I was gone last week obviously, and I received an anonymous note on my car detailing some activities that may have happened while I was gone, and about a possible house guest that you had that were not the guy.
Speaker 9: So do you have Can you explain to me who you had over last week?
Speaker 7: And I mean everybody, uh, nobody, I've been working the whole time, Like why you were going? Why am I being set up?
Speaker 9: Or something you're full of?
Speaker 14: Okay, bib, I have a note here that describes yelling inside of the apartment between you and a female, a female running out of the apartment, with you running after her, calling her names, her continuing going, and you slamming the door on the way in.
Speaker 9: Now, those are way too detailed for somebody to just make up.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not full of That could be like the bron car or something I've been working the entire time you were gone.
Speaker 14: Okay, Okay, there's something else here that I haven't told anybody about because I was waiting for you to sit here and tell me that you didn't do anything. When I was unpacking, putting my stuff away in the closet, I found a high heeled shoe that is not mine.
Speaker 2: Oh uh, what.
Speaker 7: Right? Everybody chill out, Jesus Olivia. First off, I didn't sleep with nobody. Okay, I didn't sleep with anybody, all right. You know j and Brent, right, my buddy's been friends in fourth grade. Yeah, they came over to a little party. We were hanging out apart, all right. Brent ordered an escort. Okay, she scanned the money, she took the money, she ran out, and she went down the street. And it wasn't even me. Jay went out. He was yelling at her. He was calling her every name in the book.
Speaker 2: Why is your friend order an escort to your apartment? Do you just lied about?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 7: You know Jay and Brent, all right, And it's not like she's a hooker or anything in escort comes over sad, you know what I'm saying, She stold James Wallerton ran out with this to our house. Yes, to our house.
Speaker 9: You allow. I don't care what You allowed an escort in the house and you got oh my, oh my, there's a show her ship.
Speaker 7: She's not even an escort is a fish, she's a stripper. Chill out?
Speaker 2: Was it? We're going from nobody to an escort.
Speaker 7: To and she didn't even strip. I told her she stole the money and she ran out. I don't know what the hell her pimp was in the car out there waiting for her. She was a hooker, really, I don't think so.
Speaker 15: Her.
Speaker 7: Well, Olivia, stop, you do this all the time. Calm down, explain your studdy.
Speaker 9: You're the money, You're the no.
Speaker 14: No, no, no, no, I didn't screw anybody.
Speaker 7: I didn't even see any cans.
Speaker 2: To be clear, she didn't.
Speaker 7: She didn't. No, she didn't.
Speaker 9: Time before you see any can. But listen, I don't know what you have to say, but we are done.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 9: You could keep the felthy gang in an apartment that you brought an escort into. All right, I we're not.
Speaker 7: No, we're not right. You do this all the time. We are not done.
Speaker 9: What do you mean we do this time? Do you do this all the time?
Speaker 7: You do something, you freak out, you go to your mom's house, you come back in five days. Come on, Olivia, maybe.
Speaker 9: I have a boyfriend who orders escorts to.
Speaker 7: As your boyfriend husband Jesus.
Speaker 2: Wow. Okay, well it does sound like you guys got stuff to talk about. Yeah, but at least now, Olivia, you know what happened sort of And who was screaming?
Speaker 7: Yeah that was Jay, It wasn't me. I don't do that crap anyway, So I.
Speaker 2: Don't scream after escortspers.
Speaker 7: I don't scream after hookers they leave. If they leave that you know, that's what you paid them for.
Speaker 14: So oh good, I'm too tired for this, Ryan, I'm tired.
Speaker 6: I'm done.
Speaker 9: I got work to do.
Speaker 2: We'll let you guys higure this out. Good luck. Thank you for you know. I'm glad you got some answers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do with the shoe?
Speaker 9: I touched the shoe? I been in my house. Did she use the bathroom? Did she use the bathroom? This is Oh my god, this is disgusting. This is disgusting.
Speaker 7: It would be the first time he cut the hooker's shoe. Oh my god.
Speaker 11: The jewel shows to catch a cheetah.
Speaker 2: It's time for Nina's what's trending? Do you guys know what it means to reheat nachos? Get some nachos? And then you don't eat them all and then you put them in the mirkwave.
Speaker 4: It's a term that's trending, and I just wanted to make sure that everybody knows what's going on here because you're going to see it and memes all over social media. Okay, so to reheat nachos is actually mean. It actually means to recreate somebody else's vibe or style. So it's like for pop artists, right, So like Brad, you'd be using this like crazy when people are recycling old songs and making him there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, every artist lately just recycling old stuff. I also would this also work for you to see people just copying other people's social content.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he reheated your nachos, taking somebody else copy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And digital producer Gabby Go comment on everyone who's stealing all of our stuff all the time and say how those reheated nachos tastes.
Speaker 4: But the one person was getting loved for it was Lady Gaga because the song that she released was reminiscent of her old stuff, and so people are like, you.
Speaker 2: Used it perfectly, that's perfect, and that song is good like that. I just I love it. Old school Lady Gaga. Yeah, I love old school lady God. I hate the term.
Speaker 4: Oh, I like the term because I love nachos. And then also it's kind of fun because you can just get to say it. It's a fun word. Yeah, I wonder if Victoria has against nachos.
Speaker 8: It sounds it sounds great. Reheated nacho sound gross if you get a picture of it. It sounds gross, sounds like, yes, what if it's reheated nachos with extra chicken.
Speaker 2: Victoria's going to finish those nachos. She's not gonna have any left over to reheat. That's not a bad thing.
Speaker 6: Actually, that's not at all drunkat somebody's nachos.
Speaker 4: Who you say it though it doesn't feel right, don't cross a line whenever it sounds weird when I say, yeah, I could I reheat like their style?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do, phone priks W. That's been done on the radio for centuries, So I guess I reheat nachos every day with that heating people nachos.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you learned real quick and you started using that phrase appropriate.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it a lot.
Speaker 4: YouTube has just unveiled a new premium light subscription tier, Get away. So the premium is fourteen bucks per month, but if you opt for Premium Light, it'll cost you half that And so while you're still gonna have some ads, it will be less. So most videos that you watch won't have any interruptions, but there will be some.
Speaker 2: How did they spell light l I T I knew it? Aunch?
Speaker 6: I mean, stop charging us for stuff to just be done with it.
Speaker 2: Stop, we don't need the ad free thing. By the way, it's a scam.
Speaker 6: They make more money off of your subscription than they would have off the ads.
Speaker 2: Oh like, wake up, Like just just let it be free. Stop. Well they're gonna make money off the ads too.
Speaker 6: So exactly, we're gonna make money off the ads and charge you. How does that sud It's a deal. We're gonna call it light l I t E. See we're clever, but.
Speaker 4: You know they're gonna spin it and they're gonna be like, this is what we used to put it into the content that we're giving you so you can have the good quality stuff.
Speaker 2: YouTube doesn't make anything we do. We provide them with all of their content that they could possibly want. But they have YouTube TV. Nobody watches it. Nobody cares we got we.
Speaker 4: Got YouTube TV, so we canceled like all of our other like cable stuff, and then we have YouTube TV where you can actually stream TV. Yeah yeah, a month, so I think that's included into premium. It's actually cheaper, but anyway, a month. And lastly, I'm going to give you something to think about if you're getting ready to apply to colleges. The favorite college is no longer Harvard. Now everybody wants to go to M I T.
Speaker 2: That is the ultimate dream school. Really, so think about that today and if you could get in or not interesting, good luck, nerds. I think it's not Tell me when MI T and I'll say, hello, why you guys figured it out? All you gotta is tell her you went there.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Ms are all like, hey, I went admitt.
Speaker 6: I need proof okay, international transports, Yeah exactly.
Speaker 2: I can't handle this. I gotta go. That's what's trending.
Speaker 11: First date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at Advocates Law dot com.
Speaker 2: Jenna is on the phone today and she's getting ghosted by a dude named Pete. We're gonna help her find out why in just a second. But first Jenna, how long has it been since you heard from Pete.
Speaker 9: It's been a week or so, I'd say.
Speaker 2: And how many times have you reached out to him?
Speaker 13: I reached out a few times. I haven't heard anything. You know, we had a great first day. We met at a sports bar. I met him on Hinge and then we found that that we have some mutual friends, and you know, they were like, yeah, you guys definitely need to hang out.
Speaker 2: So you met him on Hinge and then you found out you had mutual friends, and then you told your friends and they were like, yeah, you guys would be a good fit. Yeah, okay, so tell us about the date.
Speaker 13: So we went to the sports bar. You know, our mutual friends both said that were laid back, so we both decided to just go to a sports bar and get some wings and some beers. And you know, he was such a gentleman the whole time.
Speaker 7: He opened.
Speaker 13: The door for me and he even let out my chair. That's never happened before. And I just don't know, he's super hot. He's like a ten out of ten, a gentleman and super good looking. So I'm really into him. I was the personality, great personality. I mean, his mannerisms were a one. You know. The thing is I noticed he was using a napkin when eating the wings. And the only thing I can think about why he goes to me was maybe I was like licking my fingers when I was eating my wings.
Speaker 2: That might have grossed him, rather than using a napkin or like washing them.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he was like using a napkin. He was really like prim improper. I don't want him to think like, I'm this gross girl.
Speaker 2: He's the weird one. In my opinion. You're supposed to lick your fingers after you eat wings, right right right, I mean, give me some tea.
Speaker 7: They were good.
Speaker 2: That's the only thing you can think of is maybe he thought that you were a barbarian because you were licking your fingers instead of using a napkin like a classy lad.
Speaker 9: That's the only thing I can think about.
Speaker 2: So what was your last interaction?
Speaker 13: Like I texted him to let him know, like what a great date, and he just never responded.
Speaker 9: I mean the end of the.
Speaker 7: Day, it was great.
Speaker 2: You know, did you like kiss or anything?
Speaker 9: We did?
Speaker 13: We had a little small It wasn't like you know, tonguing down, but the conversation was really well. I mean, he talked about his grandparents and how he admired their relationship, and we talked about music. We have a lot of artists that we like, some of the same artists, and.
Speaker 2: Music compatibility is really important on a date, right, I mean.
Speaker 9: It was pretty light ly back.
Speaker 13: I mean what really got me is that he was just such a gentleman that I've never had that before.
Speaker 7: Okay never, and he completely ghosted me.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll see if we can figure it out. Well, play a song come Back, and then call him and then ask him why he's ghosting you and see if he tells us, and then maybe get you another date if you still want one. Okay, okay, all right, plays song come Back, and get your first a follow up.
Speaker 11: Next first Date follow Up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at ADVOCATESLA dot com.
Speaker 2: If you're just joining us for today's first Day follow up. Jenna is on the phone and she's getting ghosted by Pete. So we're about to call him and see if we can figure out why he's getting ghosted and maybe get her another date if she's still into it after she hears the reason. Before we do that though, Jenna, why don't you catch everybody up on your time with Pete?
Speaker 13: My time with Pete was incredible. He's an awesome guy. He's everything that I'm looking for in a man. He's really good looking, and I just don't know what happened. I text him and never heard anything back from him. We just have so much in common, common friends, common music. I mean, yeah, I think that that was the issue. If I had to assume I was licking my fingers when I was eating my chicken wing, he was using the dapkin, So yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, the only weird thing about that would have been if you would have grabbed his napkin and then licked the napkin clean as well. But I don't see that that's a weird thing. All Right, We're about to call him.
Speaker 9: You ready, Yeah, I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Okay, we go, hell, I.
Speaker 6: May speak to Pete please, Yeah, yeah, Hey Pete?
Speaker 2: How are you? My name is Jewbel, host a radio show and it's called The Jewbel Show. Yeah, Hi, Pete, the show is here as well. My name is Nina Hi, and I'm Victoria.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 15: How's it going, Uh, yeah, I mean it's it's going okay. What's what's going on?
Speaker 2: Have you ever listened to the show before.
Speaker 15: Yeah, no, I've listened to the show. And I mean, did I win something? I mean that would be great.
Speaker 2: Maybe you could have won something. I'm not really sure yet. Okay, I'm not sure if you've heard a First Day follow up before. But that's where if you go out on a date with somebody and then you get ghosted, you can email us to get that person on the phone and ask why you're getting ghosted. So you are currently ghosting somebody and they want to know why.
Speaker 15: Oh, okay, who am I ghosting?
Speaker 4: You don't know who you're ghosting. I'm not on any dates and just stop talking to somebody recently.
Speaker 15: Oh, you guys are talking about Jenna oran't you?
Speaker 2: Yes? So yeah, no, Jenner.
Speaker 15: I mean, don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 15: On the date, you know. I I thought we, you know, shared a bunch of mutual interests and she seemed very engaged in everything. But I don't know what happened. But a couple drinks in and she starts calling me Steve, and I understand that, you know, Pete and Steve kind of sound the same. Definitely have you know, certain consonants at play here, So I don't know why, and I kind of I was trying to like write it off, you know, but yeah, no, she she kept calling me thieve and it was it was a turnoffer. It kind of it seemed disrespectful. I don't know if she has a thing for a guy named Steve was still hung up on somebody. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Did you say anything to her when she called you, Steve? Did you correct her? Did you ask Steve?
Speaker 7: Was At first she was like slurring her words a little bit.
Speaker 15: And don't get me wrong, like I you know, I can hold my own when it comes to alcohol, and I've dealt with a couple of lightweights in my day, so I didn't think much of it. But then I realized, you know, yeah, it wasn't any kind of.
Speaker 2: Mistake she was.
Speaker 15: She was definitely saying Steve over and over again. So I just it really started to wear on me. I didn't want to say anything, and I didn't want to also, like cause any kind of scene. I didn't want to be disrespectful to her because she was, you know, getting more and more intax kid and whatnot. So I just decided to call it there. One time I was trying to get things back on track and I was like telling her a story about, you know, trying to throw my name in there. I was like, you know, a friend was like hey, Pete, and I was like yeah, and they were like, Pete, can you do this for me? You know, I was trying to like reiterate, and she wasn't getting hitt I don't know. So that's why I haven't followed up. That's why I don't like returning any text or anything, just because I felt a bit disrespected, a bit dejected, because you know, I don't want her mistake made for some other dude.
Speaker 2: You know. Yeah, all right, well thanks for telling us, Steve. Appreciate that.
Speaker 15: Thank you, Thanks for that. That's great. Now, your entire listenership, I appreciate that. My name is Pete.
Speaker 2: Pete on the record, got you Pete. Well, I guess what on the record, Jenna is actually on the phone too, and she's listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 15: Goodness brilliant.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Hi and I Jenna.
Speaker 9: It's Pete. Hi, Pete.
Speaker 13: I'm so sorry I was super nervous on our date and I apologize completely. Steve is my boss, and I'm with oh all day and it's just kind of by default. I don't want to say anything because we're on the radio and he might be listening in so great boss, But yeah, I work a lot and I try to do my job as best as I can, so I'm I'm a little bit of a workaholic. So please forgive me.
Speaker 9: I know your name is Pete, and I.
Speaker 13: Just asked for a second chance to get it right.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I can't get over this boss thing. Victoria.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine going on a date and constantly jubile. Can you text me to ask me a questions purposely.
Speaker 11: Later?
Speaker 2: I know, Jenna, when you're nervous, things happen, But that's so funny.
Speaker 13: I know.
Speaker 9: I would have never imagined that was the reason.
Speaker 13: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 9: How many times did I call you Steve?
Speaker 15: I mean I lost count after the first eleven.
Speaker 2: In on the Steve.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, you.
Speaker 2: Probably called them Steve more times and you called them Pete.
Speaker 15: Admittedly, no, I can appreciate, you know, the work ethic and everything, and I can appreciate having a hard boss. So that is I'm glad it's not next that that's understandable.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm not into anybody. I have no one in my life. I'm totally interested in seeing where things go with you and I.
Speaker 7: So just to make that clear.
Speaker 2: Pete, would you like to go out with Jenna again on another day? We'll pay for it.
Speaker 15: You know that sounds that sounds like a lot of fun. I did have fun on the day with Jenna. And you know, just as long as there are no other names tossed around besides Pete and Jenna that then I'm okay. That's fine.
Speaker 2: We'll find a place to send you that involves name tags. Just be safe, bring your own. My name is.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Please let's go.
Speaker 11: Jubele's first day follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorney online at Advocateslaw dot com.
Speaker 17: You know what's weird about your quizz, Katie, is that all the work is right and just the answers are wrong. I know that having a boyfriend may seem like the most important thing in the world right now, but you don't have to dumb yourself down to get guys.
Speaker 4: To like you.
Speaker 2: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria, your chance to take on our own Victoria Ramire is in a game of trivia that's fantastic. Yeah, it is also tickets to see Halsey, So calls right now eight eight eight three four three one oh six one eight eight eight three four three one o six one. You can also DM us at the Jubil Show or go to the jubilshow dot com if you think you have what it takes to play Victoria in the most epic game of trivia ever. Yeah, we probably don't, so it's okay. But anyways, I'm ready for our trashock. By the way, are you I think?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: All right? Here what you got today, Victoria.
Speaker 16: Okay, guys, this day is gonna go down history because in one hundred years, mind you, none of us will be alive, but Phil still be talking about my miraculous trivia victory that is about to happen.
Speaker 2: We'll be skilled, absolutely not, We'll be luck most likely, but most of all, it'll be legendary. And let me tell you people, I'm ready for that game. Okay, okay, all right, he's already yeah and with a little more passion. Yeah, you remember, ready to call us right now at eight eight eight three four three one o six one we'll play you vers Victoria next. It's the Jubile Show. I'm stupid, You're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best. I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive.
Speaker 9: All right, as long as you're willing to admit.
Speaker 2: That, It's time for what?
Speaker 4: Oh wow, thanks, It's time for Americas favorite trivia game, You Versus Victoria.
Speaker 2: Your chance to take on Victoria Ramirez in a game of trivia for Halsey tickets today, and let's meet today's contestant for you verus Victoria. Ariana. What's up? Ariana? How are you hi?
Speaker 7: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 2: You sound awake and ready.
Speaker 9: To go, very awake.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well did you hear my trash talk?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yes, it was terrible and trash it is.
Speaker 2: Party is definitely better at trash talk.
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 2: Do you have any trash talk? Arianna? Think she just did?
Speaker 12: Yeah, speak out some trash today?
Speaker 2: Can I ask how old you were?
Speaker 10: Trash?
Speaker 2: Where is that? That's your dad?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old are you? Ariana? Oh? Sweet? All right, here we go. We're gonna send Victoria out of the city. Why, Ariana, the game is played like this? You have thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, yes, all right, the door is closed, Victoria is outside, and Mariana, your time starts now. Who was the first US president to be impeached? Oh? What is the largest continent on earth?
Speaker 17: Asia?
Speaker 2: What is the term for a story that teaches a moral lesson often featuring animals as characters? Fact? How many sides does a hexagon have? Eight?
Speaker 4: What famous landmark in India was bill in memory of an Emperor's wife?
Speaker 2: Okay, bring Victoria back into the studio. And while she's coming back in studio, Ariana, what are you most excited about today?
Speaker 9: Today?
Speaker 18: My brother just during thirteen?
Speaker 2: Oh sweet, if you beat Victoria, he can play whenever he can and also beat Victoria. Yeah, that's your brother's name, es Siah.
Speaker 9: He's right here, happy birth, Thank you.
Speaker 2: All right, here we go not to get beat in trivia? Thirty seconds. ANSWER's many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and you have to beat Ariana outright to win. And Ariana, you can tell Victoria win to go.
Speaker 4: Okay, who was the first US president to be impeached, Uh, Donald Trump. What is the largest continent on earth North America. What is the term for a story that teaches a moral lesson, often featuring animals as characters? Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, fable? How many does hexagon have?
Speaker 16: Oh?
Speaker 2: Six?
Speaker 4: What famous landmark in India was built in memory of an emperor's wife? But that's not I don't think osmids of India are huge.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I'm so sorry. Al Right, let's send it over to the scoreboard and see how you guys did with our scoreboard.
Speaker 19: Producer Brad Arianna did get one correct, but Victoria got to whoa, you're a child?
Speaker 2: Victoria was on it today, I guess, Arianna.
Speaker 15: But you still did a.
Speaker 2: Good job and you got Halsey tickets for playing. Are you crying, screaming or excited? I love? Oh? That's cool? Okay, may I thought you were crying because Victoria bet you. I was about to be like, this game is over because we made an eleven year old cry. All right, well, congratulations, that's cool that you were like Halsey. Then yeay, alright, let's get yeah, thank you for playing.
Speaker 4: Let's get dangers that with Nina also stay sassy, I love her feistinas Okay. The US president that was impeached the first one was Andrew Johnson. Asia is the largest continent on Earth. A fable is the term for a story that teaches a moral lesson, often featuring an animal.
Speaker 2: As a character that in school.
Speaker 4: Hexagon has six sides, and the famous landmark in India that was built in memory of an emperor's wife is the taj Mahal.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I feel like got that. I did not that I would have known that, but like it would have been nice to know that. Yeah, I'll forget about it in thirty minutes. You know it all kinds of new things on the Jubil Show, Yes, Learning Show. Thanks Sorryanna for playing. I have a great day.
Speaker 19: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Play your Victoria the same time every single weekday morning. Remember. If you want to play Victoria, all you have to do is d m us at the Jewel Show or go to the Jubilshow dot com.
Speaker 7: Jewbles.
Speaker 16: Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 11: On the New Hits at one of six point one.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sweet? What is it?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 9: So this is like with me and my ex.
Speaker 10: So what he don't know because it was a bad relationship. He would cheat me all the time, and then he found out.
Speaker 9: She's not him.
Speaker 2: But you both cheated on each other.
Speaker 10: Yes, but what he don't know is that I cheated on him with his best friend and his cousin that lived in the house. Oh girl, what how why he did it with my ex best friend?
Speaker 9: And now he's engaged to her?
Speaker 2: Oh wow?
Speaker 10: Yeah, and she's like twenty two and he's seventeen.
Speaker 8: Oh wait a second, I don't think that's that's legal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think that's I know, or smart. Well, that's amazing for me to see more. Yeah, wow, are you still friends with her?
Speaker 10: No, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'll say you can't like I wouldn't be, But also I wouldn't either. I was just curious. Oh, Victoria's so mad for you.
Speaker 13: I am.
Speaker 2: I'm so.
Speaker 10: It's okay.
Speaker 2: Well, did he ever find out? So he didn't know about your cousin, his cousin and the other guy.
Speaker 10: No, he did not, or his best friend.
Speaker 2: And yeah, they all lived in the same house together.
Speaker 10: Well, his cousin did, his best friend of dump Street.
Speaker 2: Wow? Well solid. Yeah, at least you're not in that relationship anymore, and.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to travel that far to do what you had to do.
Speaker 2: I didn't thank you for telling us your dirty little secret. Yes, all right, I have a good one. How what's up is the jubil shows dirty little secret? You have one?
Speaker 18: I have a dirty little secret. I'm in the process of getting a divorce, and I empower myself by doing these little things like peeing in my seem to be ex husband peloton shoes, what he makes her smoothie every morning with zucchini, and.
Speaker 10: A couple of times I've.
Speaker 2: Like rubbed it on my butt.
Speaker 18: There was an incident with his.
Speaker 10: Toothbrush that we probably shouldn't mention on air incident.
Speaker 2: Wow, So basically you're peeing and rubbing his stuff all over you.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I did scrub the dog bowl with his hair brush.
Speaker 2: Also, oh, dear, are you guys are still living together? While are you getting divorced?
Speaker 18: We are getting divorced because I found in his email a folder of nudes from a coworker.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh, oh, you're still living together though, that was the question.
Speaker 12: I'm not leaving this house or I'm getting this house, or I'm getting half of it.
Speaker 2: I think that's listening proof that if you're going through a divorce you should probably separate. Peed on and rubbed it on things.
Speaker 4: At this point, it's making her mental feel way better. I'd be pretty upset about that folder too, Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 18: Thank you for letting me share my dirty little secret.
Speaker 2: Of course, have a good one.
Speaker 11: What's your dirty little secret?