Speaker 1: All right, news round up, information overload hour. There's Friday toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. Well, the usual suspects in the state run legacy medium mob and these so called experts that hate Donald Trump in the legal profession rushing to the microphones to complain that the mortgage fraud case against Letitia James, Oh, it's weak. I'm sorry, I'm calling bs and nonsense. Prosecutors have actual smoking gun documents signed by the Attorney General, and that would be Letitia James proving that she was claiming her primary residence would be in Norfolk, Virginia. Why because if that's your primary residence, you get a more favorable interest rate. So in that sense, I don't really see whether there's any ambiguity here. It was done to get a lower rate. There's a great irony in all of this, considering the case that she brought against Donald Trump, a phony evaluation tomorrow Lot, which it was not it at all. The only phony valuation of mar A Lago came from her and the judge Erduwan in that case in New York, which was obscene you know, I urge all of you if you want to know the real valuation of mar A Lago, go to realtor dot com, go to Zilo dot com and just peruse Palm Beach, Florida and ocean front property. And for example, there's a lot, a two acre lot for sale right now that I know of, in Pombeach, Florida, for two hundred million dollars. I know, it's obscene, it's crazy, it's nuts, it's absolutely beyond the pale, but that's what it's selling for. Mar A Lago has twenty two acres, it has a historic property, it is in pristine condition, it has over fifty bedrooms and bathrooms. It's got a club associated with it. It's a historical landmark. It's got a beach club, it's got the Inner Coastal Club, it's got all the amenities you could ever want in in any lifetime, including a salon and tennis courts, and you name it.
Speaker 2: They've got it.
Speaker 1: And anyway, so I would argue that the case against James is anything but weak. And but for the jurisdiction, and we'll see who the ultimate judges in this case. You know, will prosecutors be able to get a non biased judge and a jury in a liberal jurisdiction to try this case. The New York Post has details on the evidence against her. He bought a three bedroom, one bath Norfolk, Virginia home in August of twenty twenty, paid one hundred and thirty seven thousand dollars, most of which was financed one hundred and nine thousand, six hundred dollar loan that prohibited it from being used as a rental investment property that allowed her to obtain favorable loan terms not available for investment properties, they noted in the five page you Know filing, saving her approximately eighteen nine hundred and thirty three dollars over the life of the loan. And when a Post reporter visited this home in April, neighbors said they'd never seen James, not one time at the property. Her income tax forms designated the home as a rental that brought in thousands of dollars in additional income, So she's contradicting herself. Property records reviewed by the Post showed James granted power of attorney to her knees and authorized the purchase of the property for which they secured you Know This this mortgage anyway specific power of attorney for the purchase of real estate. Documents claim that the Virginia property was her primary residence, and this indictment puts the timeline of the alleged bank fraud scheme from August twentieth to January twenty twenty four for the purpose of influencing the action of OVM Financial a Fanny may back lender. Upon application for the loan, James represented and affirmed in uniform residential loan applications and related documents that the property would be used, you know, in a second case as a secondary residence, when in fact James James knew that the property was intended and used as an investment property and not personal occupancy anyway. Federal Housing regulator Bill Poulti actually referred James to the Justice Department and suggesting she had committed crimes including wire fraud, mail fraud, bank fraud, making false statements to a financial institution. By the way, if convicted in that under those circumstances, she would face sixty years in prison and an up to a two million dollar fine.
Speaker 2: Now I'm not sure where it's going to go. Now.
Speaker 1: Predictably, the media races to her defense the media mob. Well, first she races to her own defense and denies the allegations.
Speaker 3: Listen, this is nothing more than a continuation of the president's desperate weaponization of our justice system. He's forcing federal law enforcement agencies to do his bidding, all because I did my job as a New York State attorney general.
Speaker 2: He's charges are baseless, baseless.
Speaker 1: We'll find out then if you can turn into the legacy media mob fake news CNN, you have one anchor, somebody named Casey Hunt suggesting, Leticia James, mortgage fraud is something, oh, everyone in America does.
Speaker 2: No, everyone in America doesn't do this. Listen, Tis James.
Speaker 4: And again we're still getting the details. But if it's related to this mortgage issue, I mean, this is something that everyone in America, or many people at least, if you're lucky enough to be able to buy a house in America, you deal with this, right. The federal government doesn't go after all of these people for doing this. Does that play a role here? I mean, how often has there been a federal indictment for a bank fraud type of situation like the one we see here?
Speaker 1: Oh, pretty amazing, Eric, you want to hear about you. You want to see an example of media buys, Listen to fake news CNN's Aaron Burnett. Oh, if you're talking about Donald Trump or a Republican or a conservative, is she takes one pace position on mortgage fraud? You're talking about Letitia James take another position.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 5: These New York charges residential mortgage fraud among them, one of.
Speaker 6: The most serious.
Speaker 5: So he's looking at one to three years minimum, eight to twenty five years maximum.
Speaker 6: These are huge ranges. But those would be inescapable.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 5: There's nothing a president can do to pardon on a state charge. James is the first Attorney General of New York to be indicted by the Justice Department, and it follows a nearly six month investigation into claims of mortgage fraud. Now, that is a charge the United States Justice Department rarely brings against individuals. But of course James is not an ordinary individual. Trump considers her an enemy after she sued him in twenty twenty two, accusing Trump of lying about his real estate empire and inflating the value of his properties.
Speaker 2: All right, joining us now?
Speaker 1: Greg Jarrett, Fox News Legal analyst number one New York Times bestselling author and Pierre de boss Is with us, managing partner of Romer Debas, which by the way, specializes in real estate. Welcome both of you to the forget about the media hypocrisy, Greg, let's just break down the facts of the cases. We know what the prosecution is saying in this case.
Speaker 8: Well, based purely on the paperwork that she executed, and we've seen that as exhibits. You cannot claim a house, whether it's primary or secondary, it doesn't matter. You can't claim it as an occupied residence. Then go about obtaining a lower, more favorable mortgage rate, then rent it out. You're cheating the lender by lying about its usage. And the document show that James incriminated herself. Both her mortgage and her insurance application said she would occupy the house at least partially, but then on i r S record she admitted it was purely a rental with zero personal occupancy. Well, it can't be both, and it's fraud. And you know, it turns out she never was there even briefly. Now her defend Sean you can see it coming because we've already heard from her attorney, is that well, it was all a terrible misunderstanding, a miscommunication, or a paperwork snaffoo. And you know somebody else is to blame, not Letitia Well. Under Ltisia's own stated standard in case she brought against Donald Trump, she declared, it is not an excuse. The borrower is always responsible, regardless of what others did. Even worse, a year ago, she issued the following statement, and this is going to haunt her in court. Quote. When powerful people cheat to get better loans, it comes at the expense of hard working people. Everyday. Americans cannot lie to a bank to get a mortgage, and if they did, our government would throw the book at them. There simply cannot be different rules for different people.
Speaker 1: Man, that's pretty devastating. That's check made her. She's checkmating herself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she really is, So that'll be used against her.
Speaker 1: Pierre, this is what you do for a living, you know, to listen to a fake news CNN hosts say, oh, everyone does this. No, everyone doesn't do this.
Speaker 9: You know, it's it's something that unfortunately is widespread in throughout the country. But it doesn't make it right. Whether it's widespread or allegedly everybody does this. You're right, first of all, not everybody does this because bottom line is it's indefensible. It's fraud. That is really what it boils down to. There's no representation you can possibly have made with truthfulness and accuracy that you will be residing in Northfolk, Virginia as an elected official, or that you intended on buying a second home that you never occupied and fully rented out. Now again, like as a real estate attorney, we represent every major lending institution in the country and a number of consumers, and we've seen people do this, and mortgage brokers will do this to get a competitive advantage to offer better rates. It does not make it right. And I think the moral of the story here is that our elected officials, you know, really need to be held to a higher standard than your average civilian. I don't think there's going to be an investigation throughout the entire country for every borrower that's ever done this, but an elected official who has a higher standard to oblige by that violates this. It's completely mortgage fraud. And then the funny thing that Greg brings up is just the hysterical hypocrisy of her case against President Trump and all the statements she made which now We're coming back full circle and one of the most comical measures possible.
Speaker 2: All Right, quick break, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Final moments with Greg Jarrett and Pierre de Bosses with us, and then your calls on the other side this Friday, eight hundred and nine to four one seawn. All Right, Final moments with Greg Jarrett, Pierre de Bosses with us. Why is it that if you're buying a home as your primary residence versus an investment property or a vacation property, why do you get better loan terms?
Speaker 9: It's a great question. Go back to the financial crisis. The best way I can highlight this. During the global financial crisis, which was sparked by subprime lending, everybody who's flipping houses. People are buying houses left and right. They're buying second homes or buying rental properties. The further detached you are from the use of the property from the bank's underwriting perspective, the higher likelihood there is to be a default on the mortgage and you throw the keys to the bank. So primary residence, You're going to do whatever you can to save your home. That's the roof you put over your head. A second home, maybe you'll try you'll try a little harder an investment property. If it ever goes underwater, it's negative equity, it's not cash flowing. You're going to throw the keys to the bank. What do you have to lose? Right, there's no personal recourse in most states in America, you'll throw the keys of the bank. So really like it is a material you know, uh, material fraud on behalf of any borrower, because it strips away the bank's right to properly assess the risk and issuing this loan.
Speaker 1: You know what really bothers me, greg and it annoys me to no end, is that Latitia James, every Democrat I've never heard any any liberal, pundent democratic politician ever speak out of what I thought was one of the most outrageous and egregious examples of absolute lying to the American people. And that is that the judge in the New York case against Donald Trump that Letitia James brought, this was a case where she's talking about the valuation of mar A Lago and alone that Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: Had gotten and paid back in full.
Speaker 1: Every lender was paid back completely, and the judge and Letitia James were allowed to get away with valuating mar A Lago at eighteen million dollars. It is by every objective measure, based just a one minute, two minute perusal of Palm Beach, you know, intercoastal ocean front property, twenty two acres. It is over a billion dollars in valuation.
Speaker 2: It just is.
Speaker 1: But they were allowed to sell this and not one Democrat ever objected to the phony valuation of eighteen million. They wouldn't let Donald Trump bring in a real estate expert.
Speaker 8: I know, Arthur and Gorin was the judge in his handling in that case was such an embarrassment. And of course the fact that you know, his financial judgment against Trump that he rendered was completely tossed out and mocked by the Higher Court, which by the way, is a liberal court. I mean that would be enough. If I were him to resign and disgrace I mean, I'm not equipped to be a judge. I'd probably say to myself, you know, think about what Letitia James did. I mean, she promised her on the campaign trail that she was going to abuse the powers of her office elected. Because she committed herself, she preordained an outcome. She said, I'm going to target one individual, Donald Trump, I haven't seen files, I don't have access to the investigator. I don't care. I'm going to go after him. I'm going to assume him. She promised to abuse her no power, she went about doing it. She brought an utterly absurd case that, of course, as I say, was overturned on appeal, and there were so many mistakes there you need a calculator to keep track. And the eighteen million dollar valuation was just one aspect of it. You know, Pompey sptter than I do, but I don't think you can buy a porta potty on a spit of land for eighteen million, And so that I think to the court, the Higher Court, that just underscores what a crooked case this was and what a rogue judge.
Speaker 2: In Goron was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I appreciate both of you. Thanks for your time and your expertise. Greg Jarff Pierre, thank you both. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is on number we had on Jack Chitdarelli in New Jersey. In New Jersey, absolutely for the first time that I can see in my lifetime that gubernatorial races in play and some of the liberal polls I don't trust them. I know we're going to get some new numbers from the likes of Matt Towery and Robert ka Haley next week, and I think this will give us a better snapshot of where we really are because this controversy all over the Democrats in both states you have, you know, in the case of what's going on Mikey Cheryl in New Jersey, I mean, it's just getting worse by the day for her. She just lost her mind in the debate last night. I couldn't believe the debate with Lieutenant Governor Wins some Earl Sears, who I really like a lot. We've had her on the program. We like her in the Commonwealth of Virginia. She pulled no punches last night in her attack against their Democratic opponent, Abigail Spamberger. At one point, the debate turned to the topic of transgender issues and locker rooms. Listen to this exchange.
Speaker 7: Focusing on a K through twelve school system. Should transgender girls who are biological males be allowed to use girls' bathrooms and play on girls sports teams? You have sixty seconds.
Speaker 10: I'm a mother of three daughters in Virginia public schools, and nothing is more important to me than their safety and their experience in schools. I'm also a former federal agent and I work to investigate crimes against children, and so nothing is more important to me than the safety of all of our children, and that work, in part, has earned me the endorsement of Virginia's police Benevolent associates.
Speaker 2: The Samburger is talking, please.
Speaker 10: Find issues related to what's happening in our schools in each individual community. I think it's important that we have parents and teachers and administrators making decisions about their individual schools, not politicians. And if we are talking about the safety of our children, I would ask why my opponent continues to support efforts to defund public safety, an effort carried on continually.
Speaker 6: By this mis foundation.
Speaker 7: Once again, the question was should transgender girls who are biological males be allowed to use girls' bathrooms and play on girls sports teams? In K through twelve? You have fifteen seconds to clarify in.
Speaker 10: Cases across Virginia. I think it's incumbent upon parents and educators and administrators in each local community to make decisions locally.
Speaker 2: That's what this is about.
Speaker 10: There should never be ins.
Speaker 2: We finally have her saying that, but you voted for that intruding on right now?
Speaker 7: Are this is Miss Spanberger's time. Have a follow up question for Miss Spanberger. Would you rescind the young and administration policy requiring boys and girls to use bathrooms aligning with their biological sex? You have thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: My priority would be to ensure that local communities, importantly parents and teachers, that's educators, are able to work together to meet the unique needs of each school in each community girls.
Speaker 6: And that is important.
Speaker 10: And I say that as a mother of three daughters in Virginia public schools and as someone who used to investigate crimes against children. The way that we keep our children safe is by ensuring they are safe in schools, which includes funding law enforcement and public safety.
Speaker 7: But Miss Svanberger, the question was should the young Would you rescind the youngin administration policy requiring boys and girls to use bathrooms aligning with their biological sect You have fifteen seconds to clarify that question.
Speaker 10: Yes, and my answer is that in each local community, decisions should be made between parents and educators and teachers in each community. It shouldn't be dictated viral collegoricians.
Speaker 1: Please would you rescind it answer the question. Spanberger had to be asked four times and still never answered the question to clarify if she endorses you know in this case, you know this issue about allowing biological boys in girls' locker rooms. Now, there was another exchange with span Berger was asked about Jay Jones. You may remember Jones was exposed as putting out these text messages wishing if I had if I only had two bullets, and it was Hitler and Paul Pott and the Speaker of the House and the Commonwealth, well, who would do I'd shoot the Speaker twice and then wish death upon his family. And Jones has not dropped out of the race. And when this came up, Spamberger had to be asked four times to clarify if she still endorses the Democratic nominee Jones for attorney general. And still after four attempts, they didn't get an answer on that question.
Speaker 2: Either. This is unbelievable.
Speaker 11: Will you continue to endorse Jay Jones to be the next Attorney General of Virginia?
Speaker 2: And were you.
Speaker 11: Aware of these text messages before they released? You have thirty seconds.
Speaker 10: In fact, it appears that it was those who released the text messages and held them for years, so the public was unaware who had knowledge of these.
Speaker 6: Text messages or many of us.
Speaker 10: You do the text messages the day that they came out, and I denounced them as soon as I learned of She announces Merian Importantly at this point, as we move forward, the voters now have this information, information that was withheld for You're running, presumably for affairs reasons. But the voters now have the information and it is up to voters to make an.
Speaker 6: Individual choice based on this information.
Speaker 11: Miss Memory. I understand what you're saying about the voters, but for you yourself, do you still continue to endorse j Jones?
Speaker 6: Fifteen seconds?
Speaker 2: Yes or no?
Speaker 6: We are all running our individual races.
Speaker 10: I believe my opponent has said that about I'm for Lieutenant governor nominee affairs and up every person to make their own decision. I am running my race to serve Virginia and that is what I intend to do.
Speaker 11: Thank you, missus spam Berger.
Speaker 6: We just want to clarify.
Speaker 11: You know what you're saying is that as of now you still endorse Jay Jones as attorney General.
Speaker 10: I'm saying, as of now, it's up to every voter to make their own individual decision.
Speaker 6: I am running for governor. I am accountable for the words.
Speaker 10: That I say, for the acts that I take, for the policies that I have put out.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Lindad do you have a first of all, credit to the moderators in this debate for demanding the answers.
Speaker 12: But wow, it's painful to listen to. I've never I mean, she said she was a federal agent. I mean, I honestly, she sounds more like an ambulance chaser. She just is like word salad. She gives Kamalaw a run for our money, that's for sure. If you're looking for absolutely nothing to get done, for your little girls to change with grown ass men, and for her to talk to people and have people and force.
Speaker 2: And repeat that for grown ass men, is that what you.
Speaker 12: Grown ass men? Just disgusting? I mean it is. I just don't There's got to be some common sense. There's got to be people that go, it's like what I said to you the other day, like it's cool man, you want to call yourself whatever and wear whatever and say whatever. That's fine, But nobody else has to subscribe to your crazy It's not up to you to make everybody else agree with you. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean I can't say it. Just because it hurts your feelings doesn't mean it's not true.
Speaker 2: You know what the sad thing is.
Speaker 1: Even though this is the quintessential politician, this is the quintessential non answer, This is the quintessential obfuscation, the quintessential duck, dodge and pivot.
Speaker 12: I mean it was honestly, she started remind me of Mikey Cheryl. I'm like, do you guys have the same communications team, like literally options.
Speaker 1: The problem is they know the answer that they would give would terrible, not be, not be palpable with the people in either New Jersey or in the Commonwealth of Virginia, so they don't answer the question even directly yes or no.
Speaker 2: That was what was funny.
Speaker 12: But even then she followed up. She said, Okay, fine, so your campaign is not weighing in on either side, but personally, do you support Jay Jones after hearing that he wants to murder small children in the.
Speaker 2: Arms people's Virginia?
Speaker 12: But they decide, well, you are a person in Virginia, are you not a person in Virginia or did you get lost? I mean, I'm so sick of their crap. And then you got the other psycho out in California, Katie Porter. I mean, this woman what s showing up in a batman costume and dropping her coffee and screaming at staffers?
Speaker 1: And my favorite is dropping the hot food on our husband's head and scalding his head and having to go to anger management. By the way, have you ever thought of anger management classes?
Speaker 2: Ew?
Speaker 12: No, do not compare me to her.
Speaker 2: I'm just teasing. All right, let's get to our phones.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and nine four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program, let us say hello to ann in California. That's Gavin Newsom's in a United Socialist utopia.
Speaker 13: How are you hello, mister Sean Hannity. I'm thrilled to speak with you.
Speaker 2: I'm thrilled that you called. Thank you for calling.
Speaker 13: And you're a hero, an American hero, and I want you to know people rely on you every day.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't feel like a hero, but I'm honored to be able to do what I do. And we're all in this together and we want a better country. We want better states. I want a better country and a better state for you out in California. And we're just fighting for the things we know to work and the values that we hold dear in our constitution.
Speaker 13: Yes, I called to mention about what I perceive as mister President Trump's humanity, that he has shown that all over the world and that people have The Left clearly has not been able to perceive that. For some reason, He's tried to.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think they want to perceive it. I just don't.
Speaker 13: Well, you're probably right.
Speaker 1: Remember when the President I said this earlier, when the President said during his Joint Session speech, and that's when the Democrats wouldn't stand for the fan only a Lake and Riley or Joscelyn Nungary or that young man that became a Secret Service agent.
Speaker 2: It would beat in cancer.
Speaker 1: You remember when the President said, I could basically this cure cancer, and nothing I ever do is going to be good enough. Of these people on this side of the aisle. And I've been saying it way before he said it. That's how much they hate him.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's an illness.
Speaker 2: They're not that's the arrangement. Yes, well, I just.
Speaker 13: Feel like it's sort of communistic brainwashing. And I don't want to lose our young people. And I think that he saved this country, he's saving parts of the world, and we need to support him as much as we possibly can. And if we can't lose you, we can't lose him. This country meets both of you so very much.
Speaker 1: You know, we're all we can't lose the principles, the common sense that God gave us when we were born. This isn't complicated. You know, you don't have to go to MIT or Avid business to understand the principles of common sense. And you know, look at this case in Virginia. No, you don't want men biological men and women's locker rooms or bathrooms. No, you don't want a guy that you know is is carelessly calling for the assassination of the speaker in the House of Representatives in the Commonwealth of Virginia. No, you don't want that guy to be elected. And you're not going to endorse him. It's not a hard question.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: This is you want law and order, you want safety and security, you want limited government, you want more freedom, you want lower taxes. You know you want America to prosper you want a strong national defense. I'd love to tell you that what I say is complicated. It really is not. Anyway, God bless you. You have a great, great weekend. Appreciate your call. Eight hundred ninety four one shown is a number if you want to be a part of the program. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Let not your heart beat trouble. Let's say a prayer, and all our thoughts and prayers are with the hostages for a safe release and the president's trip to the Middle East. And we'll be watching and monitoring as warranted. Thank you for being with us. Have a great Columbus Day weekend. We will see you back here next week. Thank you for being with us. Thank you for making this show possible.