Speaker 1: Welcome to this episode of emergency in our comp It is not Christmas yet, but it's only two days away.
Speaker 2: And my little son here. I let him open his one of his Christmas presents.
Speaker 3: Early in Pokemon Violet on the switch.
Speaker 2: And he hasn't spoken to me since when. But you know, I'll do anything for my little boy.
Speaker 3: He just critical hit the heck shirts and the Elite.
Speaker 2: Four, you know, having they always said having a little boy.
Speaker 3: Mom, shut up, Mom, you're being a bitch. Mom.
Speaker 2: Boys will be boys.
Speaker 3: Wait, boys will literally be boys.
Speaker 1: Like the thing is, boys will push you, kick you, spit on you, fucking shove your face into a pile.
Speaker 2: They're like, there's something about a boy being a boy like that, Like that's just boyish behavior.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 1: I don't know why Drew has to switch actually like that. I went to the bathroom before we started. When I came back, he just had it in his hand.
Speaker 3: Well, I have it because I'm in the Elite four and it's a very big moment for me and Pokemon. Right But fine, I'll put it away. I'll put it away.
Speaker 2: Holy yeah, fucking toys away. We're at the dinner table with our family right now.
Speaker 3: Family fucking sucks. But we were before we started the episode, we were talking about this, like video popped up on my feed of like one of those like TV evangelic cool Evan Geli on TV pastors that like do sermons in front of twenty five thousand people every Sunday, thirty thousand, I mean even the TV viewership. It's one hundred and fifty thousand people watching every Sunday, and they are fucking loaded because those pastors pocket all of the money that is donated to him. And one of the video I'm watching was like this dude talking about like I don't know the full context, but I just know that he was like talking about like buying houses and that he his first home was fourteen thousand, his second home was eighty nine thousand, and then he like cut himself off and was like, actually, that's crazy because this watch is eighty nine thousand dollars, and everybody in the audience was like, huh, like what are you saying, and he was like, I'm not saying that pridefully and like honestly, like I have things watches that are and he's gonna go on to say more expensive than this, But then he was like actually, nevermind and just like moved on. But like, those people are scamming you. They're scamming like you know what, I They're pocketing all the money you donate to the church.
Speaker 1: I was thinking, like, I it's kind of like it's just celebrityism in like a different sense. It's like it's like how you would like buy something from somebody you like, and like even if it's maybe not good, you'll buy it off of them because you're like I just like this person, and it's like I'm supporting this per It's literally that for those people, because I feel like, like because I was saying to you, I was like, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 3: I feel like they're getting closer to God though. That's the problem is like when they donate to these churches, they're donating to like spread the word of Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they feel like they're donating to like, Oh, if I don't donate, the church will close and then I will have nowhere to go yea to like consume my faith.
Speaker 3: But these people are taking their fucking money and flying around on private jets all week, and.
Speaker 2: O key, should we be priests?
Speaker 3: I was about to say, like we should turn up and like we should change up and be.
Speaker 1: They're going to see all my photos from when I first moved to LA and I thought that the only way to keep relevant was to have my tits out and they'll.
Speaker 2: Be like, no, you're done.
Speaker 3: No, they'll definitely support you. Anybody is allowed in the church, right me when I'm lying even leaving the church because I wasn't allowed.
Speaker 1: But also it's crazy to think, because like this is our Christmas episode.
Speaker 2: It's crazy to think that this is like super religious, like everybody has their like what is it called holiday?
Speaker 1: No, the little the Jesus, Like it's I think the word I don't want to say because someone's gonna make fun of me because I think I'm gonna say.
Speaker 2: Right, I think that's what it's called. It's like like Jesus in them, like the people like Jesus and Mary and the wait, I can reverse translate it.
Speaker 3: What is that called? Holy shit? Don't say it when you find out because it's gonna piss me off. Oh it starts with a tea? Right wait? Fuck, they're screaming at us in the comments right now, Baby Jesus in the mangers.
Speaker 2: It's the Nativity.
Speaker 3: Nativity scene Nativity scene. Damn it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I was like, I was like, I don't think it's natimiento. That is the word. But when I looked it up, reverse it. You said birth and I'm like, but it's like the birth of Jesus, way the precious moments, birth of Jesus, the little baby. But yeah, it's crazy to think that it's like a holiday. Remember the fucking Starbucks cup pandemic.
Speaker 3: Like the red cup and like you're worshipping Satan. It's like on the same level as like x miss like people be ye taking the Christ out of Christmas? Bitch, No, we just want presents.
Speaker 2: Also like, I'm sorry, but Christmas is way too long of a word. Xmas is lit. Xmas is like we need to make an r a horror movie.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, listen to this x but it's Christmas thing and it's ex mess.
Speaker 3: Didn't the hot guy from Stranger Things? Literally just do that movie? David Harbor? Oh Okay.
Speaker 1: When you said hot guy, I was like, I was like, which one of those young's do you they get cop because like, that's not our vibe.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I only date people twice my age.
Speaker 2: What the are they gonna say, oh, it's a naughty Christmas. That's what he did. I think it's called like naughty Christmas. Every time I see it looks like a parody though, and I was like, why is this sexy as doing that? Why is that?
Speaker 3: Right now? That fucking Lana del Rey actually rotted out my fucking brain. Like I've been thinking about that a lot recently, like being young and like liking Lana. The pipeline is insane, like that the the Lana to having an awful gauge of what relationships are. Pipeline is a very real thing, and I won't change it for the world of me. But like, I don't know, I just was thinking about that.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I think it bettered my life in.
Speaker 3: A lot of ways, right yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But also like, okay, there's something to be said though, because like Lana does have an impact, and she fully did, because like she like normalized those things. But like a lot of people who like feel like that and have like the the ideas we do of relationships, it's comes from like more of our upbringing than anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is from my mommy and daddy issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like so like she she was just the soldier brave enough to say.
Speaker 3: It, yeah, right right, shut down everything I say down.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's not to shut you down. That's me.
Speaker 3: I was just making it.
Speaker 1: That's my guarding Lana coming out because I'm like, guys, it's not all her fault. Even though okay, fuck that star, I'm gonna freak out. Even though yeah, I mean it made like the things we thought like it.
Speaker 3: Like, it just validated.
Speaker 1: I like romanticized it more, which was like gnarly because.
Speaker 2: There was no reason.
Speaker 1: For me age being like, yes, I'll wait for you when I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: I should not have been driving this second day I got my license to a city of never mind, we won't get into that. I saw this video of Simon Cowell, like the X Factor, Judge, tell me why someone is wearing his skin like someone skinned him?
Speaker 2: Wait, is there a new video of it?
Speaker 3: Yes, someone skinned him and put his skin on and they were like, we need to upkeep. Like Simon Cowell, it's like that one young thug video of him stopping the fashion show with his and fixing the collar literally, but he didn't do shit. He just like was kind of winning attention. He just like touched him like those fucking waiters from last night. We'll get into But someone is wearing Simon Cowlell's skin and has been for years. And I think I'm the first person to say that I could be wrong, but like this video that I saw of him is like insane, like it actually scared me, like it sent I always say on this show, two or three minutes can change your life, and it has, and maybe this time it's.
Speaker 4: Going to be you. Fans were quick to point out his smoothed out complexion and bleach white and teeth. Social media is going bonkers. Holy moly, I nearly didn't recognize him. Simon, is that you?
Speaker 3: It's melting off. His skin is melting off. Social media is going bonkers. Emergency andracom is going bonkers.
Speaker 2: Okay, newscast reporters need.
Speaker 5: To shut the fuck up, Like why is he talking about that on Channel five news right now?
Speaker 2: Like why is that like on the news? Dude?
Speaker 3: That is yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like someone's skin.
Speaker 1: It looks like he wanted collagen and they put too much in him, and now his skin is like bloated, like you know when you burn a piece of your skin and it bloats up and gets really smooth.
Speaker 2: That's what his face.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy is that I think Shrek was the downfall of Simon Cowell's career because he peaked there. That's that you can Shrek.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did he do in Shrek? Didn't he just voice act one character?
Speaker 3: No? No, he like the they were trucked to the cameo. Yeah, but it wasn't like a part of the movie. It was like a special feature of yeah doing and he was himself and actually, oh yeah, an character was crazy.
Speaker 2: They made him like sexy in it.
Speaker 1: That's like the Mister Beasts Fortnite skin Like why did they have to sexify him?
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've given him a look, but like.
Speaker 3: No, see because mister Beasts, like.
Speaker 2: We mentioned him every single has something. We mentioned mister Best every single episode.
Speaker 3: Just like we mentioned fucking everything else every episode. Because we've lost things to talk about.
Speaker 1: We've literally turned into like eleven year olds, and what we do with our day, Like we wake up, we sit around.
Speaker 2: I go to your bed, I sit in your bed.
Speaker 1: We use our phones for a second and then I'm like, okay, I'm gonna go play Fortnite, and then we play Fortnite, and then we watch if mister Beast has.
Speaker 2: A new video.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like about it. The whole iPad baby shit was not fake.
Speaker 1: That's literally what started it. That's like what jump started. Like very extreme iPad baby behavior.
Speaker 3: Very real of us. But yeah, like he looks good there, but then you scroll up and you see him in he's melting.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can't compare the way he looked in an animated movie to what he looks like thirty years later.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, but yeah, mister he's got something there.
Speaker 2: His last video scared me.
Speaker 3: I don't have to freaked me.
Speaker 2: I was so high. I was literally so high while we were watching that. I was freaking out. Oh my god. Also good news.
Speaker 1: I got so high that I got scared of everybody, so I I.
Speaker 2: Hit my limit. Wait what was the second time?
Speaker 3: I don't know, you thought I hated you or something.
Speaker 2: Oh no, that was the same night.
Speaker 3: No, but there was another thing that we were doing the next night that you were like, I got scared again.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I think I had a dream about it, Like it was like that deep for me, but I don't remember.
Speaker 2: But I got.
Speaker 1: So fucking high and I did. But what's annoying is I didn't mean to get this high. That night we went to Big Bear as a crew, like our squad went to Bear.
Speaker 3: It was so fucking it was so sweet. We did Secret Santa with each other and it was the only one who didn't get a gift because your Secret Santa forgot.
Speaker 2: But they showed me the gift they did.
Speaker 3: The thing is I told that motherfucker month before what to get you, and it was that, and he didn't get it until we left. I was like, I bet he didn't even have it ordered while we were there. Probably I guarantee that's what happened.
Speaker 1: But I hope I get it before I leave, which I don't think that's gonna happen because like, I leave in like two days. But that was so funny though, I'm actually gonna just out him.
Speaker 2: It was Christian.
Speaker 1: It was Christian who didn't get my fucking gifts. And when we got there, we put all the gifts by the fireplace.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my god, and then I did a cat How fuck.
Speaker 3: Do I have monkey pocks? What is it? Girl?
Speaker 2: That's ringworm?
Speaker 3: No, it's just my exima.
Speaker 2: I yeah it is, because I have one, right here.
Speaker 1: I had a dry spot on my arm after Big Bear, I always get it, or we get we got scabies and big Bear.
Speaker 3: I always get it. Right here, we need to normalize talking about excell and I get it on my arm's really bad for some reason. And then I was getting it on my thumb too.
Speaker 2: I'm get to get on this finger d you see, like it's like scabbing over.
Speaker 3: I was so scared. I was like, oh my god, I'm gonna be one of those people that like hit their thirties and didn't have xmoun at all in their life and then like their entire face gets covered in X amount.
Speaker 1: Oh that happens when you're on like a steroid, which is actually terrifying as fuck.
Speaker 2: And I'm so glad that, like I never got put on a steroid. And if you have X month you were on a steroid, you were in my thoughts.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 1: But it was fucking Christian who didn't have my gift. And we got there and I counted all the.
Speaker 2: Gifts and I was like, oh, a gift is missing. Somebody didn't bring their fucking gift.
Speaker 1: And he like looked at me, and I could tell by the way he was looking at me that it was me, and then like I made another joke about it, and he got real. He got like so like embarrassed that I felt bad. He got up and like went to go take a nap, and I was like, and then that morning on our Christmas morning, when we woke up to no, we didn't wake up till White Christmas.
Speaker 2: It was the next day.
Speaker 1: But when we woke up, I like did the headcount and I went out to a Ryan and I was like, it's fucking me. I'm not getting a gift today, and she was like, yeah, I didn't know how to tell you.
Speaker 2: You're like it's you. And then I was like, it's you.
Speaker 3: It's you, it's you.
Speaker 2: Guys went to see me. Yes there's something and got me a bunch of little cute gifts.
Speaker 3: I still had. Actually, let's talk about that as well, tell me why I me, Josh and Lucas were like, oh, like let's like surprise everybody with coffee and like Starbucks treats in the morning and we'll go and like we don't know what everybody wants, but like everybody will just be so excited to wake up. Everybody will be so excited to wake up to a coffee in the morning and a sandwich from Starbucks because like, you know, who wouldn't be excited. We came home, we brought the coffees and I went upstairs and I was like, Andy, it's Christmas morning, and we got you coffee. We got you coffee because we're so nice. And the first thing she said was does it have oat milk in it?
Speaker 1: And okay, to be fair, I had just woken up and like, like it was that was literally my first words of the day.
Speaker 3: She said, does it?
Speaker 2: But I was so grateful and I did drink it.
Speaker 3: Uh huh uh huh, but yeah, Me, Josh and Lucas were like, oh, cince, Ania's not gonna be able to open anything. Let's just get or something. And I wish I brought my fucking gift that I got you so you could have opened that, because it's the best gift I think you've ever gotten in your entire life. But I haven't given it to you yet.
Speaker 1: I believe that, well, your gift comes, Well, you have two gifts from me, you have like they're all kind of in the same world, which is really annoying because my problem is I hyper fixate on one thing, and I'm like, this is this person's thing right now, and then like usually it bleeds into something I've wanted before, and like then I'm like I'll just give it to them because then I get to see it and like whatever, and it's really dumb.
Speaker 2: It's not like the craziest thing ever.
Speaker 1: But I was like, the other things that are gonna come after Christmas, I think you're gonna literally be.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my fucking God and love. But the ones that are coming before you leave or like.
Speaker 3: Whatever, wait, I'm going to open something.
Speaker 1: Yea, it ended up shipping before hopefully I have to see because you leave Saturday. But what I was I saying, oh yeah, but it was me who didn't get gifts, but Drew went and got me like little like things to open and it was really fun and Lucas helped him pick it. And I could fucking tell because Lucas lu because it's actually a man like Lucas is literally like like like it's so funny because Lucas is the duality of man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like he.
Speaker 3: Is like smart and dumb, nice and stupid.
Speaker 1: Like he's like just like he can be so emotional. He is so emotionally intelligent and.
Speaker 2: Wise beyond his years.
Speaker 1: When like if you have an issue and you like talk to Lucas about it, he literally is like so comforting, knows what to say, is so good with words.
Speaker 3: I had a moment with him and Josiah in the hot tub when it was just us and I was like, damn, this motherfucker like is so smart, like emotionally smart, because like like I like I was saying in a couple episodes ago, or maybe even last episode, I was like, I've been like reframing my mind. It's like cognitive behavioral therapy where you're just like like if someone cuts you off in the traffic, and like instead of honking and get mad and flipping them off and saying fuck you, you're just like, dude, actually, you know what, this person probably is either having a bad day or or something, and you can just like change your frame on that. But Lucas was kind of explaining that in like a better way, and it was just like all these people that you have in your life that like this wasn't at me. It was like advice he was giving. Josiah was like these people you have in your life, like it's it's so easy to resort to like having like negative emotions and wishing the worst onto them, but like, just don't do that. And he did it way he said it in so many other words, but like it's not my advice. Yeah, so I don't want to. I don't know, you didn't want to butcher it, but he and I just did.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I girl, Hey, that ties back in Lucas is just like so intelligent, but is the craziest person to be in a room with, especially because of what he finds funny.
Speaker 2: He's a freak as a wood and it's awesome.
Speaker 1: But basically Orian gave me an edible and I was just like Orian can like handle her weed like a fucking champion, but I, as we all know, cannot, And she gave me an edible and I had to eat and all day and we had just driven up to Big Bear and I was like whatever, Like this isn't gonna be too Dad.
Speaker 3: You literally are in your substance abuse era, like it's been like seventeen days in a row.
Speaker 2: No, But I'm like I'm done because I did it yesterday. I you know what it was. It's because also.
Speaker 1: I've been in my social era, so I keep accepting to go out, but then I feel this weird social etiquettehere.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, I'll do it, but.
Speaker 1: Then when I'm at home, and then the days I am home all day, I'm like, I didn't do anything all day. I'm going to get high as bones for fun, but I need to chill because like, it will be a problem.
Speaker 2: And guys, I recognize that in myself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I wouldn't allow it to become a problem. She's just a girl having fun. She's a pretty girl having I'm a pretty girl.
Speaker 1: I'm a pretty girl ending my year with a bang since I didn't do anything.
Speaker 3: Super bang bang that song.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Jason something is wrong with your brain.
Speaker 3: I think there's a.
Speaker 2: Ghost in the room. And I said bang, so you thought of the bang? It's Jesse Jay Wait wait is that Jesse j Iggy and.
Speaker 3: Arianna Bang Bang. There's also a Miley Cyras song that says bang bang bang, Oh bangers too coming soon. I know it's probably just a rumor, but I've heard through the grape vine thinking it was. When it was Nikki Oh whoa, you're over.
Speaker 1: You know what it was, because there's like a wait, no, no, no, no, You're over wait, is it a Katy Perry song that has Iggy? There's like another song that has a trio ban. Is that Miley's song?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I know Miley has like oh but bangers too. I've heard through the grape vine that it's actually real and it's coming soon. But I'm probably just being lied to because I am a liar and people like to get off online to the liar. But I've heard from edible sources.
Speaker 1: That would be fucking awesome. That's like how I remember. I kept hearing about like Sky's album.
Speaker 2: Then it didn't happen, just a single, and that was very heartbreaking for me.
Speaker 1: But she gave me this edible and then we we had like gone to the grocery store and gotten food and I had to eaten all day.
Speaker 2: And I didn't think anything of it because.
Speaker 1: Since I had been like upping my tolerance, I'm like, this isn't gonna do anything to me, Like I'm fine, and mind you, I had to eat in all day, so like literally within thirty minutes, I was like incredibly high and we sat down to eat pizza, and the way it was sat at the tables like Lucas Josiah and Christian were here, Ryan was here, Drew was there, and Josh was like on the other side of the table, and all of y'all were talking about a book O'Ryan had read that was like this weird thing, and I think she started talking about Sylvia Plath killing herself and I'm like, damn, bitch, you you and Sylvia Plath, like damn. But Ryan was, which is honestly such a like character trait that I feel like everybody would be like, oh, is Oryan actually like talking about those bitches?
Speaker 2: Yes, she is in like a.
Speaker 3: Very real way at the dinner table and like acting it out in the oven.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I'm like, oh my god, you were crazy. And she's like talking about Sylvia Plath.
Speaker 1: And then Josie and Lucas are getting into a fake argument that like feels too real because I'm getting high and Christian is high and he's watching and he's like, can't tell if they're.
Speaker 2: Joking, and like, no one can tell, no one can tell if they're.
Speaker 1: Joking, and like I'm just sitting there and I was like, oh, I'm getting really high. So then I was like I need to eat, Like that's what's happening, is I haven't eaten, so I'm like way too high right now.
Speaker 3: The other thing I just remembered what it was. It was Josiah's like scary character that he was doing.
Speaker 2: I know, he like gets it to like this is.
Speaker 3: The Scottish character the when we were trying to like translate it.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, that was the second thing.
Speaker 3: That was the second night that also greened Christian out to a point where he literally like Josiah is like so good at like being awful that he can physically give people physical reactions to his Like.
Speaker 2: Dude, he like, I'm not kidding.
Speaker 1: If Josiah dropped everything right now and like seriously pursued being an actor, he would be huge because he is like way too good. He like transforms, it's really nasty.
Speaker 3: And he is like born to be a performer because he can get in front of everybody and just start doing this shit and he eats up the attention that it gives, I.
Speaker 2: Know, and it makes him stronger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But yeah, like the first night, that's what was happening.
Speaker 1: And then Christian like was getting hot, so he got under the table and took off his clothes and started grabbing things from the table while we were sitting there eating and talking, and I was really trying hard, and I was the only.
Speaker 3: Sober one, so I was like kind of silent, and then you thought I was like angry.
Speaker 1: I thought he was like really mad at me, and then like, dude, it was just so much.
Speaker 2: It was like everything was riving up too much.
Speaker 1: And I literally was like, dude, all I need right now is to sit on the fucking couch with Orian and look at her iPhone, because since I don't have sicktok, I can look at Orian's s ticktok and we could just sit there and like Oriyan is somebody who like I could be like belligerently high and like like greening but O'Ryan or like you too, but you like feed into it sometimes and I can't, like I can't do it, Like you'll be like you're too high. Then you're like I'm kidding, I'm kidding, but like you can't even do that, and like it's dood.
Speaker 3: You're greening out, aren't you? You're acting so w are You're silent? Your eyes are so red, and you're so high, and you're acting so weird and your breath is so loud, Like.
Speaker 1: What the fuck Damn, your breath is so fucking hot because you've had it like your mouth closed for like an hour because you're silently greening out.
Speaker 2: But I was like, I just need to sit at the couch right now.
Speaker 1: And then finally, like I'm not kidding, an hour goes by, like and it felt like the longest hour of my fucking life. And I was doing a good job of not fully greening, like I was like pretty silent, but I was trying to talk.
Speaker 2: Also, Oryan showed me this fucking family she.
Speaker 1: Likes like on Instagram, and I was so convinced it was a cult and it was that was freaking me out because.
Speaker 3: It was like you even brought me and I was like, no, it's just like a weird family, dude, No, And it.
Speaker 2: Was freaking out. I was like, this is coldish, this is a cult.
Speaker 1: This is a cult unfolding and it's happening on Instagram and we're like just we're being trained to like ignore these seas.
Speaker 3: It was it was all to I know exactly the spiral you were going down where it was just like, oh my god, like the government really does try to normalize this ship by putting it onto our phones.
Speaker 2: And yeah, and.
Speaker 3: Then you think it's okay to see a cult and blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But then it's like, wait, why do I think it's like more normal to be like on my iPhone with all my friends than it is to be like in the middle of the woods, like with fucking eighteen siblings.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, wait, but that's weird because that's like yie old in time, Like why would you do that?
Speaker 2: Like? And then I was like, but those people could have so much more like and I was like, but why do we need more?
Speaker 3: Like I was literally, that's fucking lit. That's like lit that you were thinking, why do we need more?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I was literally like I was like, I was like, but what is my incessant need to have more? Like why do I need to like have all these things.
Speaker 3: And trains that you need more and want more? We have everything we need, we need. It's real. It's that's very real. We have each other and that's all you need in this life, your home. But I will never forget.
Speaker 2: As we were.
Speaker 3: Going where are we going?
Speaker 2: We're going home.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't be doing this. I shouldn't be doing.
Speaker 2: This going home.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I will never forget. I think it was like my most like like it was like an awakening in my brain. I feel like it was like my gnarliest green at I've ever had, well, other than the one where I literally like hallucinated that I was like being reborn over and over again, and I was like a whatever, Like I was like a cell in my mother's It was fucking crazy. I'll never ever forget that. But if you want me to explain that again, let me know in the comments and I'll figure it out. But I've explained it in the past episode, but there's new people here that probably haven't heard that. But fairly recently, I think last Christmas, I gave you my heart and.
Speaker 2: I almost did that, but I was practicing not cutting you off. Yeah. See what happens when I like practice manners.
Speaker 3: I just shouldn't, okay, But I uh was greening the fuck eye. I was with all of my family and I had brought weed to Texas with me, and I was like, let's like all get high together, and like I'll be like comfortable because I'm with my family. And I got high and it was actually really fun for a little bit, and then Madeline and Steven put the most like terrifying TV show I've ever seen, my y. It was like this dude doing magic and like I look, was watching this TV show and I was like, oh my god, no, none of this is real, Like this is literally like Netflix was made by aliens, like who think they know humans, and like it's putting shows on in when you're not high here in this like dold state, but when you're high, you're like awokened and like you know everything. I was like borderline like actually bipolar manic in this moment because I literally was like, oh my god, I've broken through, like I'm god, like I know everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you were just experiencing like mania, yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: And I was watching this show and then doing magic, and I was like, no, all of this is fake, like none of it is real, Like this show isn't real. And then we put on another Netflix show and like I had that same lens and I was viewing it from that same like lens, and I was like, oh my god, this isn't real either, like none of this ship is real. Like we're all being fed fucking garbage to keep us at bay because once we aren't watching Netflix, like we're gonna be like, yeah, we're gonna break through the fucking we We're gonna.
Speaker 2: Break through and realize we don't have to order the thing on Amazon. We can make the thing.
Speaker 3: It was so gnarly, and then I like looked at my mom, who was also high. Then I started freaking out about like women and like how they like are so scared to age and like just ship like that, and I was like, oh my god, like that is crazy. And then then I was like, dude, also men are afraid of it as well as I was just not fucking talked about Wait, what is it book?
Speaker 2: I said, just like.
Speaker 1: Simon Simon Cowell literally him like he's literally like so terrible of aging.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I just was like panicking and I was like, oh my god, everything is going wrong. Did you hear anything I said?
Speaker 2: Yeah, look like I was like he did not.
Speaker 1: Well, I heard everything you said. But then like what see, this is why we can't talk about these kinds of things. So now I'm like greening out, but I'm dead sober.
Speaker 2: But like while you were.
Speaker 1: Saying that, I was looking at this cup and I was like, this cup is like to mimic somebody hand painted it. But a machine did it. And if you look closely, you can see a machine did it, Like you can see like it rotated on something for like a brush to go by.
Speaker 2: And that was just frigging me because I'm now I'm like, oh my god, nothing is real.
Speaker 3: It's all filler in plastic in electricity and robots and empty space.
Speaker 2: So no, yeah, that's how I felt.
Speaker 1: That's how you described how you felt watching that shows how I felt watching the Mister Beast episode, because that was the second night when I got really high and we were watching it.
Speaker 2: I was like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: Like he's literally dropping like burning meteors onto a house and we're watching it and we're eating it up and it's so weird. But like I'm obsessed with it and I wouldn't change it for the world, And I like love all the stupid content I feed myself because like there's nothing else to do really like what like I'm just like not what am I gonna do, like be a scientist, Like I don't have that in me, Like I'm not gonna give anything to the world other than this.
Speaker 2: So I'm like I can just eat my little stupid content and move on. And it doesn't have to be that deep.
Speaker 1: But yeah, basically I greened out and then I came back to because me and Ryan looked at her iPhone and then like some of the high had worn off, so I was like just a peaceful high. But then the next night Josiah did a really scary accent and I was like, I was like, this is too much, so that.
Speaker 3: It was like Scottish. It was crazy. But I have like recently decided that I'm no longer mentally ill, and I'm no longer depressed, and I'm no longer self aware, and I'm going to be happy and I'm going to live a happy life.
Speaker 2: That's all it takes.
Speaker 3: I've just decided that.
Speaker 2: Just now, or like did you think about it?
Speaker 3: Like I've been thinking about it for a while, and I was just like, oh, you can choose to not be mentally ill.
Speaker 2: You can just smile. You can just smile and that goes away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, what's awesome is I thought I wrote down like awesome stories to tell, but it was like things I've already said.
Speaker 2: I think, So how about that.
Speaker 3: We got stuck in Big Bear as well. We were being kind of greedy and we were like, oh, we want to see snow, and like we were going up and it wasn't supposed to snow, and then when we got there, we realized, oh my god, it's gonna snow the day we're leaving. So that the night before we left, we were all like, you know what, fuck it, let's stay and book another night so we can play in the snow and we have like time to do it and everything, and so we did that and then we woke up to snow and it was really fun and cute, and then we had to leave the next day and it kept snowing. It it started like snow for me. Yeah, it was like like locals were like, oh, it's only saying you're only going to get like six inches, but it's going to be more like three feet, and we're like, yeah, fucking right, there's no way the forecast is always true. Nope. It kept snowing and blizzarding like wide out conditions, and like we were trying to go down the mountain and kept getting fucking stuck and it was really terrifying. But yeah, and we made it down and we're alive.
Speaker 1: And it was awesome because me and o'rian were just like being annoying, and we were like, Wow, where are the real men in the room.
Speaker 2: Like, who's gonna get us out of here?
Speaker 3: What's annoying is that all the straight men in the house made me and oryan fucking shovel the driveway, put the fucking chains on all this crazy shit while they were all inside drinking coffee and I was like the only other person that helped with Christian and they literally came outside and would watch. And that's another thing. I was always like, why are like, uh, middle of America, like, dude, so fucking jack and big, And it's because they have to snut shovel snow all fucking winter. Because my back literally was the most sore it has ever been, and I have like worked out my back for like the last three months, and I could not believe it because it's so much fucking work and that's how they're all gonna be.
Speaker 2: It's like actually insane.
Speaker 1: Also how dangerous the snow is, Like I can't believe some of you bitches are like just riding around in that all the fucking time.
Speaker 2: Also, it was so eerie because.
Speaker 1: When I went to go, Christians got the wrong fucking chain for his car, so I had to like drive to go get new chains. The first time I went, it was snowing so fucking bad that we got stuck like in this little like slope where it was like you go up a hill, down a hill, up a hill, and I got basically got stuck in the middle. It was me, Josiah and Christian, and Josiah is so.
Speaker 6: Fucking useless in situations, like he literally just stands around and like laughs and is like, oh my God, which I guess some would say is actually helpful because if I'm freaking the fuck out, like it is like a little comforting to look over and see this fucking pinhead like doing a dance and I'm like, okay, fine, Like it's okay, We're not gonna die.
Speaker 1: But my car kept fucking sliding around down the hill and I was like, cool, I'm gonna kill my friends in my car right now. And Christian literally got out and pushed the car up a hill after a very suxy Swedish man helped us put the chains back on my car, and like, why is it that when a man helps me, I'm like, why am I gonna have sex with you?
Speaker 2: Like when a man is nice to me I'm like, wait, why, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Like this man like also he's a freak of nature, and I think he was a ghost because but that's me.
Speaker 3: Of the stream man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, like no one was even gonna question that, so like you didn't have to, like, like, we know you're straight and we believe you.
Speaker 3: I saw someone on the Reddit saying, like, I've been a fan of them for three years and I still don't know if Drew's gay or straight. Bitch, I'm straight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're straight.
Speaker 3: I know I made that comment, but suck my BM.
Speaker 1: You just have to remind everybody because sometimes it's easy to forget it.
Speaker 2: It's easy to forget where you come from.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in high school, I just remembered while we were in Big Bear, I was on Instagram because there wasn't really much else because we were kind of stuck inside and it was like nine degrees, so it was like scrolling through Instagram, and this motherfucker that bullied me in high school for liking Miley Cyrus and Beyonce and Lana del Rey and shit would always be like you're so fucking gay, You're so gay, Like what the hell that's weird? Blah blah, blah blah blah. This mother came out and is like a gay man now and me a straight man.
Speaker 2: I know, isn't that funny?
Speaker 1: Like he was projecting something onto you that like wasn't even true and like it was all him. So you like you won in the end because you were able to maintain your your straightness.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, I was just like damn it, Like really is a pipeline. Like everybody that bullies someone for being gay in school in high school is like genuinely gay. Yeah you're gay. You're gay.
Speaker 2: So it's actually like so sad.
Speaker 1: But that's like most bullying, like kids who like are bullying kids, It literally is like either out of like insecurity or like problems at home, or they're actually the fucking killer and scary and like get away from them.
Speaker 2: But like I feel like that's more rare.
Speaker 1: It's usually like problems at home and then insecurity and projecting.
Speaker 3: That's why I was fucking mean. Yeah, so insecurity, I was so fucking insecure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was mean because I was scared of being bullied.
Speaker 1: So like I was like I was like I will bully before I am bullied, and that is how my life will go Also if you're somebody falling for the led acne masks, like just stop because I don't think that's real, like the big masks somebody I forgot what I was watching, but.
Speaker 2: Somebody was like yeah, like the like LED lights are really really good for acne, and like anti aging? Who said that? Where is that from? It's literally this, yeah, like that's like not helping you.
Speaker 3: There's probably fake scientific articles out there that all your bitches are falling for, but I do not believe it, and I will not believe it. Like literally, you can't convince me that probably has something to do with fucking UV or some shit, and like I don't know it does not like go outside, yeah, literally go lay in the sun challenge, like you'll get all the same light rays but whatever. Yeah, it doesn't register with me either. There's a lot of skincare scams that like everybody is falling for. Like drinking water. You don't have to drink water. I have only drank pepsi for like the last like fourteen years of my nod.
Speaker 1: You have to drink Like that's not like a scale like that that's been around for.
Speaker 3: Like I'm still here. I literally have not had a cup of water in fourteen years.
Speaker 2: So true, that's really what colors your pee.
Speaker 3: It's like red and I've posted it on literally the emergency or come my g before. It's like red and orange, red and orange. Yeah, but smell, can I should I smell? It's like just straight up pepsi. It's like it's opaque at this point.
Speaker 2: Ew it's cloudy. No, like some cloudy pit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like dark, it's dark. But yeah, just you don't have to drink water stay hydrated.
Speaker 2: No, don't listen to that.
Speaker 3: That that whole fucking drink a glass of water and stay hydrated like the high horses that those bitches that were tweeting that were on is insane, like they really thought they were.
Speaker 1: You really are telling me like the basic human necessity right now, and you.
Speaker 2: Think you're eating, You're like, drink water and take a shower.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh, when you're sad, have some water, bibs, have some water.
Speaker 2: Oh you're dehydrated. Hey, you look really dull and like shit right now, you should take a shower.
Speaker 3: And it's literally what they're saying to me.
Speaker 1: But the led likes, I just don't understand and I don't believe that and I'm like, okay, like you just look like you're fucking like costplaying the purge right now.
Speaker 2: But I'll let you live because you think.
Speaker 1: It's Also it's always the bitches who have always had clear skin saying shit like that, like you've never had acne? What the fuck are you talking about? That's the weird shit is like so many people online who are like, how I keep my skin clear? You've never not had clear skin?
Speaker 3: Just like, wash your fucking face, bit.
Speaker 2: You don't wash your face though, I don't. You don't wash your face, you don't wash your hands.
Speaker 1: I was watching this thing yesterday that it was like this YouTuber who was like getting back at scam collars and like one of the things he did, like it was like he was just pulling pranks on them. And one of the things was he had somebody plant a soap that had like a blue ink in it, so when you wash your hands, it's stained.
Speaker 3: Your hands though at the scam factory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at like the scam call place, and he was like at the scam factory and he was like, in.
Speaker 3: The scammer, I know that fucking arc was lit.
Speaker 1: Oh I think she's still uh, Like I think she's still posting, but I don't know. I don't follow her anymore.
Speaker 7: But basically the whole thing was like you could see who washes their hands after they pissed, and I'm gonna do that in our house because Drew will never have blue hands. You'll see, You'll all see you come out of the bathroom and your whole bodies you're like, it took a shower.
Speaker 2: Bits, Yeah, we should die your hair blue? That was mean, because you should not do that. No, wait, why should we dye your hair like yellow today?
Speaker 3: Wait? Why should we just go put the odor in a it? Wait?
Speaker 2: Why should we brush our teeth and floss today?
Speaker 3: Ye? Why should we put the brush our tongues? Take a shower?
Speaker 2: Wait? Let's go to the dentists.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, I have a dentist appointment, and I'm so excited for it because I get high as fuck when I go to the dentist.
Speaker 2: But what if you don't have any cavities to fill?
Speaker 3: Oh? Trust I will find out a way to get on laughing gas. I will find out a way. But that's literally just what fucking whippets are. But yeah, my if my nine year old brain can figure out it, puts the pieces together that, oh, if I have cavities, I get high as fuck. Dude. That's how I know. Like I'm a real fucking addicts. Like at nine years old, I was addicted to laughing.
Speaker 2: Gas but whatever, and nine years old, I was addicted to loving my family and being a good person. So you need to get your fucking priority straight. Wow you're wow, it's really good?
Speaker 3: Wow wow no yeah wow no, yeah wow? Whoa it is? We freed the kids. We freed the kids from the coal mines in nineteen twenty, and now all the kids do is play Minecraft. There is an inherent and incessant need for children to be in the mines. It's in their genetic codes. Send them back, Send them back to the mine.
Speaker 1: You know what's really fucking annoying is while we were cleaning the snow off of my fucking car, drew.
Speaker 2: His dead sign it and I was like, he is pissed right now.
Speaker 1: And then he broke the silence to start that thought, and he was like, I gotta write that down.
Speaker 2: I go, I gotta I gotta flush that thought out.
Speaker 3: The inherent and incessant need for children to be in the mind, send them back to the mines.
Speaker 2: Why were they doing that? Like, why were they putting kids in the.
Speaker 3: Mind because they're like the canaries that like if there's like a toxic gas, they like the canaries die first and the children died. No, it's because they're little and they can get in the small spaces. That's why they're like chimney sweeps too, because they can fit inside the chimney.
Speaker 2: Oh, I never forget.
Speaker 1: There's this one man who works at a cafe in Paris that we went to and I literally was like, why do I feel like he lives in a home where he's the chimney sweeper. He gave me that vibe, Like he gave me the vibe that if he came back to the table to give me my coffee, that he'd have a little bit of coal on his face. And he was really nice and like kind of sexy, but like something about him. I was like, I feel like he lives in like a dripping home. Does that make sense? Like he just had sad eyes, like he felt like he was transported here from like the nineteen thirteen bruh Okay.
Speaker 3: I was like, damn, Like that is such a funny thought for me to come up with the minds one percent. Definitely saw this at some point and so uh, pat because I was like, there's no.
Speaker 2: Way, yeah, because that's a really funny day.
Speaker 3: That's so funny.
Speaker 2: That's a really funny joke, and there's no way you would say.
Speaker 3: Something underscore pat Y Supreme Patty. Yeah, but it is put was that Patrese dad slash Daddy No. One eighteen and younger is aloud on their profile, so proceed with caution. Hate that. I hate that so much. But yeah, I've also been thinking about Elon Musk and this is really hard for me to admit, but I was blinded and I was wrong. He's a fucking freakazoid freak bitch and I can't even actually believe that I ever looked at that man and was like, Oh, he's an innovator, like he's actually doing things, because he's literally not, like he's not doing that. It's inhumanly impossible for someone to run that many companies all on their own and make up all the ideas and shit noothing. Yeah, he's just not chill. But also the other thing is is with the whole Twitter shit, he's just rage baiting everyone, like y'all literally just need to stop falling for rage bait at all. Everything is rage bait to increase the numbers on Twitter, he says this insane shit, so people go and interact with him, so he can go to the board meetings and be like, look like this, this is how much Twitter has really and since I bought it, No, just stop interacting with it. Let fucking Twitter die.
Speaker 2: Should we just like blow up the Twitter offices.
Speaker 3: There's nobody in it from the beginning, Yeah, we've been saying.
Speaker 2: Because there's no one in it anymore.
Speaker 3: So why did we low key predict the downfall of Twitter when episode probably like seventeen or some shit.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because we had an in and we knew he was gonna buy it, and we were like just waiting, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yeah. But yeah, I redact everything positive I've ever said about Elon MutS. However, I still want neuralink, and I want to be the first human with neuralink.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's going to give you neuralink and just make you like a Twitter worker.
Speaker 3: He dead ass. He as killed twenty five hundred monkeys for that shit.
Speaker 2: No, he did not.
Speaker 3: Yes, And there's like a whole lawsuit being opened.
Speaker 2: Up about it, and doesn't it not work?
Speaker 3: It probably works, I don't know if there's.
Speaker 2: You not knowing if it works and still wanting it. You just like you could just get a fake chip, like I think there's like, like, what what are they called.
Speaker 1: There's like under the skin like things you can get that like look like yeah, so just get a transderable chip so you can.
Speaker 3: See the craziest thing is vaccines. They literally put chips in us. We were talking about this with our friend the other night. They put chips in us with the fucking vaccines, and it was all TikTok. It wasn't the liberals, it wasn't the conservatives. It was TikTok because that bitch, that fucking app algorithm is insane and it's a fucking chip under my skin, like measuring the levels of dopamine that when I have a good thought and it can fucking piece together the thoughts and put it onto my for you page Like it's crazy. It is sinister, dark sided evil.
Speaker 2: It's literally because it's just key logging and watching you, which I hate because I watched embarrassing things and I don't like.
Speaker 1: Like I don't mind being watched. I remember I got into a huge oh like a lot of porn. Yeah, but I what did you do yesterday? You gave it to the living room and I bullied you for three seconds and you're like, you can't.
Speaker 2: Mean at night.
Speaker 3: I'm going to my room and nig gets fucking mean and violent at night, so I have to leave. She attacked the size of my fucking penis.
Speaker 1: Which and I'm sorry because we all know that, Like that's like a point, like how big it is isn't insecurity for you?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I won a small penis. So when you say I have a small penis, it really hurts me because I yearn for that.
Speaker 2: You urinate for that. What the fuck was I just saying.
Speaker 3: We're not laughing at each other?
Speaker 2: No, No, I was about TikTok.
Speaker 3: It was like I am, Oh, key Logs gave you all the porn you watch it, Keylogs, all the porn you want.
Speaker 1: Oh but I remember I got into the biggest argument with my acts about this at dinner once, like he was just like, oh, like, do you not care that you're being watched? Like that is not okay, Like it's not okay that we're being surveillance, and I was like, I don't care because I don't exist, like, and we got into the biggest argument about it, and now I'm like, damn, maybe he was onto something and like it is weird.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I don't give a fuck if they like sell my data, I don't care. The only thing I'm upset about is that they're selling my data. And I don't get money for you, because that's the only thing. I'm like, damn. But like everybody, like there was like a bipartisan legislation like introduced to Congress to like band TikTok and America or whatever, and like there are so many other American owned companies that are doing the exact same things they're trying to get TikTok for, but since it's Chinese owned.
Speaker 2: They just want to like get rid of it because of that.
Speaker 3: But they're security risk. But like fucking Facebook and Twitter and everything is doing the exact same fucking thing they're doing, just probably not as good and they're not seeing any.
Speaker 1: Igs like just as fucking like they have this observatory yeah, because like literally, I mean everybody talks about all the time, like you see your ads change within your like interest, and it is key logging everything you do outside of that app, because why the fuck am I on a website outside of Instagram? And then when I open Instagram, that's my first act because it's just watching everything.
Speaker 2: I do on my phone, So that means it is seeing my tits.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, you've showed ig your tits, but you haven't showed me your tits in three hours, so let's fucking do.
Speaker 2: You need to see them every three hours?
Speaker 3: I need to see them every hour, maybe even every thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: You don't like how are you forgetting what my tits look like? Is that why you need to see them so much?
Speaker 3: No? I just like them because they're nice boobs.
Speaker 2: And take a picture of the last time you have nice boobs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shows for us? Thank you?
Speaker 2: Can I see your balls?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you lift your shots?
Speaker 3: I can lift it for me. But yeah, I don't know. I think Drake is gay and is faking that he's straight, and he's definitely taken Molly with all of his homies and gay experiences and made out with each other as a joke or as a bit, but it's turned out to be real and I'm just kind of like there's something a little suss about having forty three failed proposals. Let's talk about it. That's a little weird.
Speaker 2: Any man who's like that hyper obsessed with women. I'm like, maybe you're looking in the wrong box and everything.
Speaker 3: You're looking at the wrong box, you should look at a clock. I don't know, I really don't know, but yeah, I think Drake might be a little gay. But that's my opinion, not Enya is. Because if Drake came into this house right now, yeah, I Sally, I think I'm almost to that point too where I would like, yeah, I'd bone Drake, even.
Speaker 2: Though he's like really embarrassing.
Speaker 1: He's just so embarrassing that last album, like he'd said a lot of things where I was like, you were so embarrassing and you need to actually shut the fuck up, dude.
Speaker 3: I love how you listen to music because you listen to it and you're like, I fucking hate this. This is the worst album I've ever made, but then you listen to it over and over.
Speaker 1: Okay, to be fair, because there are always like songs out of the albums that I'm like, this is lit. But then you know what happens is because I don't make a playlist of it because I'm a cunt and a piece of shit, and I listen to things that I don't want on my Spotify on Apple Music, so I'm not making if.
Speaker 3: I play make playlists on Spotify or app us.
Speaker 2: You can, but I'm just like too lazy. So I'll like go in and cue songs.
Speaker 1: But as I'm getting ready, the album will just start to play, and then I become like a forever twenty one consumer in the terms of like I'm in the store and I'm listening to it, and like when you first enter the store, you're like, this is the worst shit ever. And then as you're like in the store for long enough, you're like it drowns out and you don't know what it was.
Speaker 3: That store in Japan, the no the electronics one we went.
Speaker 2: To, Oh, book Off. Yeah, it's like in book Off.
Speaker 3: Book hardf In hard Off, there's like this like uh thrift store that sells like strictly electronics, like musical instrument instruments or whatever. But it is insane. I don't know what the tactic behind this is or like what the reasoning behind it is, but there is a song that plays over it.
Speaker 2: It's like any stores song over.
Speaker 3: Again and it plays like infinitely forever, and could you imagine being a worker there, Like at some point like I tuned it out, but like, yeah, I don't know it.
Speaker 1: Sounds you start off every day like tuning it out, which has to be a lot of brain work.
Speaker 2: Also, this is just a funny tidbit, but.
Speaker 3: Like your gatar being awful.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna say that, but I was gonna say me and Ryan showing each other our pubes.
Speaker 2: Because you're like, oh yeah, We're like, what's it yours look like?
Speaker 1: And we've seen each other naked, but like we haven't like given it a good look.
Speaker 3: So I want to join, but.
Speaker 2: I know you got jealous.
Speaker 3: Weird for me to show you my pubes.
Speaker 2: Actually, at this point, no, it, I don't think it would be very weird. I just don't want to see it. I'm like, yeah, because because I'm like, I also.
Speaker 3: Have not shaved in a very long.
Speaker 2: That's what everyone's saying. I was like, y'all needs to get a group. You don't even give it a good trim, like.
Speaker 3: Because I'm fucking celibate. I literally don't need to.
Speaker 2: True true, but I do because Christmas.
Speaker 1: But I give it a trim because like sometimes when that shit gets too long, it like makes my coochie sore.
Speaker 2: And I think it's because it's like.
Speaker 3: No, mine is so long that it's like soft.
Speaker 2: I hate that. Hm well no, like like I don't know, okay, It's like when I'm on my period sometimes sometimes like my vulva just hurts, like it's sore for some reason and like a massage.
Speaker 3: Hell next time, just let me know.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let you know.
Speaker 3: Okay. This is something I've actually been thinking about for a while, is when you're on your periods and like your uterus and shit hurts, just shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: I thought you were gonna say stupid joke, like just like let me get in there and fucking like grab, That's what I.
Speaker 3: Was gonna say, but I was like, let me not say that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, So instead the safe bet was to say, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: Stop fucking complaining.
Speaker 1: As I've gotten older, why are my periods getting like actually like they're starting to hurt? And I used I used to never ever get cramps, and this last one was like hard enough and like bad enough that I had to take like medication and that has never happened to me, and I refuse to let that happen.
Speaker 2: So I don't know what the fun I'm gonna do. I'm either gonna kill myself or like get those things removed.
Speaker 3: You either kill yourself or get killed.
Speaker 2: So fucking right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that was like that was like the first piece of like comedy content that I consumed, and I was like, that is like so.
Speaker 3: Rooted in true shocking, like that that is on the same level as be bisexual hot chips. Yeah, like that is on the same level, probably a little higher, but like literally think about it. You either kill yourself or you get killed. Yeah, your body kills yourself. Oh my god, wow damn. But yeah, I gotta stop saying I'm gonna kill myself. I just why because I'm gonna kill myself if I keep saying it right right, No, it's just a little violent, but I get all of the violence and hatred in anger and negativity out of my life. Really trying hard to we work together, babes. You can't go right, I know, it really is so hard when you're so mean.
Speaker 2: If people were just nice like.
Speaker 3: Me, oh, when you I was like, you mean the world would end.
Speaker 1: I was like, if everybody was like as nice as I was, like, it would be so lit, but the world would explode. Also, I took that from you because you said it. You were like, why can't.
Speaker 2: Everybody just be nice like me? And you signed you like per like you thought about it, and You're like, I'm not that nice, Like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, no, no, no, see, I would be nice. It's like the same idea as like addicts, like when you're surrounded by people that are also like doing drugs with you or doing the same drugs and you consider them friends and you see them all the time, or like in my case, like all of my friends smoke puff bars and I'm trying so hard to quits, but then they come around and blow puff bar smoke in my face and I'm like, oh, let me hit that, And then I get back on the fucking wagon, or I fall back off the wagon. It's like the same idea with like negativity and hatred for me, Like I try to practice it, but then I get around in you and know Ryan and see them hating on people, and I'm like, damn, you know what, this is fucking fun, and I like this fall back on I.
Speaker 1: Still like I just I think everybody is a hater and the people who like act like they don't hate on anybody.
Speaker 2: I'm like, you're lying, because like it is so within human nature to like.
Speaker 1: Be competitive or be like like easily upset or like just have like these weird bias that you maybe don't understand and maybe they're rooted in Like again, like I was saying, like projecting insecurities and stuff, but like I know that I am flawed, so like I don't I will continue to be a bitch.
Speaker 2: But also I'd like to think that it's like a lot of it is like.
Speaker 3: There's a difference. There's a difference, like there are some people that are just hateful and fucking mean, and like actually every every single person or like thing that like upsets us, Like it's not real, like we're not actually upset by this, just and you just needs something to be angry at it. That's what I've been saying lately, is that if there isn't if Enya doesn't have a person to be upset with, she will find one and we'll be upset with that personally.
Speaker 1: But it's like upset like behind closed doors, and like it never leaves like between.
Speaker 3: Me and Drew.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly, And that's okay, that's okay. I'm a little fake.
Speaker 3: You're a little flawed, a little fake, but we all are. But yeah, like I'm trust me, like I like, I do believe that everybody is judgmental to their core. But I'm just like trying not to put that.
Speaker 2: I can't we be kind?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Literally? Why can we be kind?
Speaker 2: Christmas? Christmas is in two days when this comes out, think about that. But right now it seems so far away, and.
Speaker 3: All the gifts that I got from my family have not gotten here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I haven't.
Speaker 1: Finished ordering my gifts and I'm gonna get fucked. Way did you order them here to take there?
Speaker 2: Oh no, but.
Speaker 3: It's just two books and like a three DS case and a three D s Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We kissed?
Speaker 3: Holy shit, we just kissed.
Speaker 2: Wait did we actually just kiss You kissed me? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I am so sorry for touching your lips with my finger.
Speaker 2: Because I know you fucking kissed and you didn't.
Speaker 3: I shoved them up my ass this morning and I washed my hands, but I didn't get under the nail, and they were ship under my nail. After I was like fingering myself all fucking morning.
Speaker 2: All morning, damn bitch. Yeah, it was a big it was a big thing in the am.
Speaker 3: Wait tell me why I kissed the girl?
Speaker 1: And I like, I know, like, are you gonna I feel like she wouldn't not just I was like, are you gonna let.
Speaker 2: The people know?
Speaker 3: Should I?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, let's keep it a secret, your secret kiss.
Speaker 3: I kissed the girl on the second day, on the second day and the second date in a week.
Speaker 2: I know. Do you think do you think y'all are going to get together? And I can just watch forever.
Speaker 3: I think we are in a throutle situation.
Speaker 2: Next, yeah, we are in a throuple situation.
Speaker 3: But it's okay, but we need to have this person on the podcast to talk about it.
Speaker 1: I know, so I won't go too far. But I'm a teas and no one can have me. Really, so I'm a throuple. Like I'm the watch I'm the observer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you watches me and her and there's pegging involved, but we won't get him. I need to clarify that this isn't real. But I did kiss a girl, Yeah, he actually did.
Speaker 2: And I got literally so horny when I.
Speaker 3: Saw it, I know, and tell me why you got a little jealousy I got.
Speaker 2: I was like, I got jealous. I was like, should I join it? I was like no, no, no, I can't. I can't. I'm just too prude and like I'm like, I'm like, you got to do a few things for me before I before I get you on these lips.
Speaker 3: But it's crazy that me and you have been best friends for this song and we having kissed.
Speaker 1: I was thinking about that this morning and then I was like, should we do like a New Year's kiss? But I'm like, oh no, that's like two. But it is crazy how I never have kissed like any of y'all New Years.
Speaker 2: I've kissed Oryan.
Speaker 3: I've literally kissed like every single one of these motherfuckers.
Speaker 2: Yeah have you kissed o Ryan?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Dawn, I'm the play with her boobs? Oh yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 2: We all we all went in for like a reach. She had like a shirt on her tips for it, and we were all.
Speaker 6: Like literally like eight years old.
Speaker 2: We're like eight years old together.
Speaker 5: Left computer ye air playing the most searched porn things on the TV and going up to it like it's a presentation and pointing at it.
Speaker 3: So what is the.
Speaker 2: Pm v V? What is rub Yeah, look, hey, look that up.
Speaker 1: But there's this there's this thing that like I feel like everybody on YouTube has seen it, like everybody who has access to an iPhone, where it's like ten boys and ten girls get left alone for like days without adult supervision and they're just watched by a camera crew and like how they interact.
Speaker 2: And like how they move around, And that's literally our friend group.
Speaker 1: When we get left in a house, it's like ten like boys and then like two girls who have morphed into boys in that moment, and we're all just like literally playing hide and seek, hiding things from each other, leaving snack crumbs everywhere, and then like going after each other to clean up, and then immediately they're being a message that.
Speaker 3: Was the most angering shit is I cleaned up for literally two hours before I went to bed, and then I came down in the morning and it was a disaster war zone. I know.
Speaker 1: The boys in our group do not pick up after each other, after themselves, like it's crazy.
Speaker 3: It is disgusting, And if you're hearing this, I love you with my whole heart, but please fucking put a.
Speaker 2: Dish, get a grip. But yeah, I need to kiss everybody in the front group.
Speaker 3: Now, well we might kiss next episode, so you just have to tip.
Speaker 2: In, tip in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 2: Maybe if we kiss, it would be too real. Don't do it.
Speaker 3: You had a way for me doing this thing recently. Nice.
Speaker 1: You know what it is like, this is adding myself for a lot. But I have a really big kink about my head, like the back of my head, and I think that's what it is. Like it feels like too real, Like this is really adding my but like I mean, that's not that crazy, but it's like it's like my like my head being like smooshed.
Speaker 3: I'm with you, I'm with you, so in.
Speaker 1: Your head when you're like holding the back of my head, it's like way too real.
Speaker 3: I think everybody is subtly homophobic and they don't want to talk about it and we're in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think everybody. I'm going to add to it. But I think everybody has like subtle things that.
Speaker 1: They don't realize they carry because like it's I mean nobody especially I mean this generation, we've like we grew up and learned so much, but like we were not raised on that information.
Speaker 2: No, so there's a lot of learning.
Speaker 8: I'm not homophobic. I just like, mm hmmm, I'm gonna make that. I'm just like boom.
Speaker 3: Oh mean, when I see a gay person.
Speaker 5: That we haven't laughed all episode, that's it's like, no.
Speaker 2: Is it melting it? Oh lucky you? Oh wait, that's.
Speaker 3: Gorgeous, fucking expensive ass candle.
Speaker 2: We're a really good fake throw up. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: Me when I know mean, when I mean when I see someone with acne.
Speaker 2: That does really mean I was so you to me when I was seventeen.
Speaker 3: No, literally mean, it's in my back right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, did I like go from having like acne, like assistic acne to no acne and then cistic acne.
Speaker 3: Because all acne is hormonal and y'all are falling for the scam.
Speaker 1: That it literally is because when I started having really really good sex with this person, I started getting really bad acne and then it just became fucking mid and I fucking tossed them to the girl.
Speaker 3: I also have this theory that if a baby is born with a head of hair, they won't bald in life.
Speaker 2: That's not true because I know some people who like we had like a lot of hair and then they balded. Isn't it not?
Speaker 1: Is it not like you're like my so basically my kid because of my dad not balding my kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's your mom's dad's hairlon is what you'll have. And I I don't believe that though, But I'm not balding, and I should be balding if I was going to be bald but.
Speaker 2: Maybe it'll just be an older thing. And then you get to be.
Speaker 3: If you're like a twenty something year old man and you're balding, you need.
Speaker 2: To sove me. I think balding can be sexy.
Speaker 3: Oh I like her?
Speaker 2: Can I touch your hat?
Speaker 3: It's just that fucking shit we were talking about in the beginning of the episode with Wana, like the extreme.
Speaker 1: Need to be taken care of when you felt lock thereof in your childhood. Even though I like the thing is I was taken care of, like very well, but I still have like so many issues.
Speaker 3: I literally just like I agree with what we're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I was gonna say maybe it was because we were too tended to for like a period of time, so now we like really crave that like I crave to be like taken care of, and like, yeah.
Speaker 3: I think for me, it's uh, there was just a lot of bullshit regarding a specific parent that was going on, and I didn't get the attention that I needed from that person. So now I seek that attention and validation via my sex life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like, don't think that I necessarily like have a real No, I know, I have my reasons.
Speaker 1: I know my reasons, and I don't fucking care because it feels good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I like what I like, and I'm gonna get what i want, I know, and like the way I'm gonna get what I want. I know.
Speaker 1: Wait, are you actually gonna break your celibacy for Christmas? Or oh, but you should do it for New Years so that you could be like, I have sex all of twenty twenty two, which is like kind of a stretch, but like when it's like that small of a lie, it's not a lie anymore.
Speaker 3: That is tea. I'm I'm gonna see how I feel when I get there because I'm not gonna like go seeking it. Yeah, like if it happens, it happens. But you were soremar Is coming right now to drop off a courage bagel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Only half of one though, and it's for.
Speaker 2: Me, bitch. Why would you tell me that?
Speaker 3: Because I'm lit and you're not.
Speaker 2: You know what I is annoying?
Speaker 3: No, but we can share it though, But they put cream cheese on it, and Zamar doesn't want cream cheese. Dude. It's crazy that we live six minutes from Zamar in six minutes from petra Um.
Speaker 1: But yeah, it's crazy that I live in your head because you're such a fucking hater you can't get oway.
Speaker 3: Not me living in y'all fucking heads rent free, bitch, You're dumb.
Speaker 2: You're done.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Wait, I live in everybody's head rent free. That's the thing is, like, people want me.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, thank you guys so much for listening to this episode.
Speaker 2: I hope, hope everybody has.
Speaker 1: A hot, hoppy a happy holiday season. If you don't celebrate, I hope you're having a good week, a good end of the year. If you don't get to be with family for whatever reasons that may be, I hope you are around.
Speaker 3: Your chosen family.
Speaker 1: I hope you are around your chosen family. And if you can't be around your chosen family.
Speaker 2: Just know that and will true love will find you in the end.
Speaker 3: True love will find you and the end.
Speaker 1: And I know the holidays can be very hard for some people, so I hope that we were able to keep you company.
Speaker 3: It's been getting it's been getting there for me lately, I've been having a difficult time with the holidays. Yeah, but you're seeing your herd.
Speaker 2: There can still be happiness within your within.
Speaker 3: Your loneliness and you love, peace and love.
Speaker 2: And if you're with your family, good luck.
Speaker 3: If you're with uh, Okay, let's do some media mediocre. So I've been listening to Selected Ambient Works Volume two by AFX twin specifically got It, uh one, three h thirteen and twenty. Those are really fucking lit songs. Um. Then I've also been listening to The Powers that Be by Death Grips Billy not really say hey kid umm in s. But the craziest thing is that Death Grips is going on fucking tour again, and wait, when are they coming to la in May? And I'm going they're doing that, I think the Palladium or some shit, And I don't want to be in the fucking pit because I'm scared of being in the pit, so I think I'm just gonna spend a little bit extra money and go sit down. But also like it's a fucking death grip show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you want to move around, I'll go with you.
Speaker 3: And then what's the fucking song? The song you had playing in the cabin. I really loved the Eyes are a Mosaic moaic.
Speaker 2: That's like my favorite. That's my favorite fucking album.
Speaker 1: And I don't but I don't think it's in the set that Christian got me because I was like, oh, I need to buy that. He was like, it's in the set, and I was like, I don't think that's in the set because I remember when I was looking.
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna see. But that's like, that album is so good. The album ce Swallow Me, and it reminds me.
Speaker 1: Of like Summertime, which sucks because it's like a really good winter album. But that album kind of reminds me more of summertime than wintertime. But it felt good listening my listens for the week alone in Kyoto by Air.
Speaker 2: Shown by Ball Greasy.
Speaker 1: Who just would have it sucked me off with no problem to all of it's gone, and you know what, I'm talking about Mama, You're grown.
Speaker 2: Greasy hater, the peer and the damned by iggy pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to tricks.
Speaker 2: Point never you always act. That's like really the only And then of course I've been listening to Sissy's album like.
Speaker 1: S O S Blind Far and Forgiveless are my favorite song.
Speaker 3: Forgiveless is so not enough attention on Forgively.
Speaker 2: I know, like I need, like I need a song from Alone and Kyoto.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I'm just adding it to a playlist because we just gave really fucking good media.
Speaker 1: I was playing it in the car on the way down Cascade by William Basinsky. But I think some of these have already said I've been like kind of just listening to things. I just found a really good album, but I'm not going to give it to y'all yet because I like to like have things for myself first and then I give it to y'all.
Speaker 2: You get me I.
Speaker 3: Sleep from the Day by the Chemical Brothers.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thank you guys so much for listening. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. And you know what, sometimes it's not about the gift you get under the tree, It's about the gift you.
Speaker 1: Get with the people you're around and the gifts of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, Damn, I'm so smart.
Speaker 6: Okay bye,