Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 1: Now, let's take a look at some of the stocks on the move today in Europe. Pamsy burdened with Stephen Carroll and were joined by Bloomberg reporter Chloe Melley. Chloe, there's really not much doing when it comes to the index level. So let's pick out one stock here in the UK, British home builder Vistry. Why is it having a difficult morning?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so there was a report over the weekend from the ft that the credit insurer Allion's Trade was reducing the cover extended to suppliers of Vistory. So the way it works is that suppliers buy credit insurance to protect themselves in case their customers failed to pay for goods and services, and so when coverage is withdrawn or reduced in this case, suppliers may request payment upfront. And so that essentially means for Vistory that it's cash flow, which is already under pressure, could be squeezed even further. So it's already having a difficult time. You know, there's been this slowdown in the housing market that's impacted all of the home builders here in the UK, but Vistory has been under particular pressure right now. It's in the middle of a big turnaround with a focus on trying to generate cash to pay down its debt, and so this change made to credit insurance has the potential to be a really massive headwind for this company. And so this explains the quite significant hit that we've seen to the shares this morning.
Speaker 2: Okay, so that's on Vistree.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Germany next, the Autopartes Rate or Ammovia, which is seeing shares rising this morning after an analyst upgrade.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So Bunstein Analysts of upgraded Homovia to a by rating and essentially really highlighting the cost discipline from the company and saying that the firm had clearly proven that it can cost ahead of expectations. Also said that the second quarter results which came last week were very strong and really acted as a sort of clearing event for the stock, which means that it is now in a position where it can boost shareholder returns and it can also probably beat expectations going forward as well into twenty twenty seven. The analyst also noted that the resolution of a dispute between BMW and Amovia was also a positive thing. So this was an issue around the breaking system from Ammovia, which had prompted BMW to recall about one point five million cars, and so there was a settlement of three hundred and fifty million euros and so that means that there's no longer this issue sort of hanging over at Ammovio, and so this is obviously quite positive. Amovia is also flagged that it will have the possibility of having a buyback after this settlement. So essentially Benstein thinks Tomovia is in great shape and has that potential for more shareholder returns, which of course is something that analysts and investors always quite excited about.
Speaker 1: And finally, Clarie has many happy returns for trading firm plus five hundred tell us more.
Speaker 3: Yeah, plus five hundred is a trading platform that's doing very well. So they had a trading update a little bit earlier this earning season and now came out with the full first half results which are really positively solid, and then also announced a buyback and some and dividend as well. Which of course was welcomed by investors. The company said, the first half of the year had been really outstanding period for the company. It's been sort of widening is geographic footprint. It's also making headway into new sort of areas of prediction markets. For example, recently with Launch, they launched sports contracts and so that's proven to be quite popular and there's just been generally a real enthusiasm among retail investors. Of course, some of that might have to do with the share volatility in markets that we have seen recently, and so all of that has resulted in some very strong, very solid numbers for that trading platform, and that's driven a big shap price boost. This morning.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's Report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.