Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, Podcasts, Radio news, single best Idea.
Speaker 2: What an interesting day. It's a fed day, and the news has been so nuts, particularly out of you know, Washington and everything the new administration's doing that I'm like waiting for the quiet and the simplicity of Microsoft in Meta Facebook earnings This afternoon, looked at Bloomberg for full coverage of the tech earnings as they begin to come in. After Netflix a couple of days ago. It was wonderful to start the show with Mike Green of Simplify Asset Management. He's a quiet, very intelligent voice about what's out there, and of course we asked him about inside the Beltway.
Speaker 3: Well, I think all of us are kind of hoping that that chaos that you're describing is just the flurry of blows that comes out from an aggressive boxer in the first round, and that eventually it settles down. But it is remarkable when you kind of look at what's happening. We used to wake up to market volatility and look to the politics to explain it, and instead today we're looking at political volatility and the markets remain totally sanguine. I think a lot of it is just we don't know what to do.
Speaker 2: We don't know what to do. What I do is I turned to Joe wisen Thought to learn about AI. I turned to man Deep sing to learn about AI after what we witness Monday. I turned to Anna Ragrana of Bloomberg Intelligence to learn about AI and what he told me is he's listening to Sachi an Adela.
Speaker 4: Sathannadella really tweeted a funny thing. He'd send us to a Wikipedia page to explain that under any major technological shift, you get to a point where costcodes start to go down, and when that happens, adoption rates skyrockets. And that's really what he's hoping for because guess what he's not making money by selling GPUs and doing you know, training of models. He's really from people using that stuff, and then he's getting the revenue from that.
Speaker 2: Enter Agrana of Bloomberg Intelligence just can't say enough about how he and Mandy Singh have helped us so much. Here a special treat for you. Amanda Lineum is at black Rock an absolutely definitive on a macro view, yes, towards fixed income, but really just far more extraordinary. And she was one of the first people that sat me down and said, hey, stupid, you really got something going here. With Lisa Matteo, Michael barr In, Paul Sweeney, she's been a huge support and she and I did the same thing. I don't know if you're aware of this, but there's YouTube. And then I learned from someone far younger than me that there's YouTube Premium. You have to pay for it. It's one hundred and sixty seven dollars a year paid monthly or an annual thing is like one twenty ten dollars a month, and it cleans up YouTube. I can't say enough about it. I can't imagine now not having you to premium. And part of the problem is with YouTube premium. I'll let Amando line and explain why she listens to Bloomberg's surveillance on YouTube premium.
Speaker 1: I love it and thank you for having me because I can watch you guys on two times the speed without the commercials, so I can stay informed. Yes, so I can stay informed.
Speaker 4: But it takes half the time, and it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Takes half the time, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Exactly, but I can.
Speaker 3: You guys are so good that I can follow along end.
Speaker 2: Forty years of fixed incoming analysis. When you're listening at two times the speed, how will you listen to Joel Prowel. That's an idea. We could do the press conference at two times speed. Lisa Browns and John farre are working on that right now. Maybe we'll have the Fed decides here this afternoon. It will ask the Fed, please, can we wrap this puppy up with Mike mccee's question the two times the speed we think Amanda line and for driving forward everything we're doing here in this grand YouTube experiment on your commute across the nation. Good morning ninety nine one FM and Washington Bloomberg eleven three to on in New York ninety two nine in Boston, from Mont Kataden down to Black Island, we say good morning to all of New England as well, and on YouTube across the nation, on YouTube worldwide, on YouTube podcast. This is a single best idea