Speaker 1: Draft Kings Sportsbook, an official sports betting partner of the NFL Playoffs, is bringing you an offer that will help make the playoffs electrifying. New customers can bet five bucks on any game and get two hundred instantly in bonus best Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app now and see code Shannon. New customers can bet just five bucks and get two hundred instantly and bonus bets only on Draft Kings Sportsbook with the code Shannon. The crown is yours, Chad. Look, I'm not look. I mean, two roles don't make it right. They don't make a left either. But why would that what?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 1: You said that to that man's wife made? Bro, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I'll know you put yourself and that you put yourself in a precarry your situation.
Speaker 2: Hey what you put your hand? The large? What you're flying? Fish? Damn? Hey? O O Joe it was?
Speaker 1: I guess he had O Joe. It said it was footage from a front door cam, not inside.
Speaker 3: Oh, the rink, the the ring?
Speaker 4: What do you call?
Speaker 2: I guess I guess that's what it is. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I would be speculating, but they said it was from footage from a front door camera.
Speaker 3: But even even still, you can't take your ring camera and use it.
Speaker 2: As as an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 3: That too, and the user to extort to use it, extort to do because he didn't want to pay the nine sixty.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Oh they're gonna get him up. Oh he's gonna get that. Oh.
Speaker 1: I hope he has more than one property. I hope he has like three or four property. And now you're get them all.
Speaker 5: You're going to get all of them, all of them.
Speaker 3: Man, you agreed you need to just take one. You don't need all of them.
Speaker 2: Man, that was I forget. I forget the state it was. But uh uh. A woman had won the lottery.
Speaker 1: She didn't tell her husband and she divorced it because she didn't want to give him half.
Speaker 3: You can do that.
Speaker 1: No, the husband found out, they went the judge made a given all to it.
Speaker 2: What that's what hey? Man, Look you and I.
Speaker 1: Do then been through situation with that child support and they asked for discovery.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: This is hey, this is what I make, This is how much I got saved, this is what I got stocks and bonds, this is what I have such as no sir, you're a You're never a you're honest. This is what we discovered. Mister Sharp held back three million dollars. Oh no, oh, no bad. They light your butt up.
Speaker 3: Hey, listen, that's that's that's one of the reasons I'm thankful. I'm thankful for those that I have kids from. I ain't really have to deal with that. What I did is I was able to do child support on my own, my own terms, because obviously I was one that too care of my kids, but I had none, none of them. There was no ill intent, and I think one of one of the things that I've always did, and I think they made life so easy. Not easy, but they made life so much more smoother. And I think it's very important, very imperative that that you have kids from those or you're choosing wisely, because they can make your life a living hell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, told you know what, they can make it.
Speaker 3: They can make your life living here and just throughout the entirety of of of my adolescent even here, even now as an adult man, those I have kids from have been a huge blessing, a huge blessing, you know, through my ups, through my downs now back in my ups, everybody's been very supportive, and I probably wasn't able to. I probably wouldn't have been, wouldn't be wouldn't have been able to get back to where I am now without without without their help. So it's it's just just hearing that story and what you said about the discover and like all that. You know, feelers have to go through. Oh, that's that sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think for me.
Speaker 1: You say that, but you never know when people get angry. Yeah, h man, it have been a situation.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Man, he's like, man, you know, me and my wife, me and my old lady gonna split, right, but she cool? I said, bro mm hmmm. I called a lighte five, right, He said, Man, why you call it that? I said, you're gonna like fire of your ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People get angry m hmm because they feel like, well, he's not gonna be with me. That means he's gonna be with somebody else. And I mean that somebody else might be getting more than I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. And so now all of a sudden, but again, look at it. Look at the type of person you having a child with.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, you never.
Speaker 3: People get what is it what does that tell you.
Speaker 2: It's about when people get married. So you get married, so you don't think, huh.
Speaker 3: Listen to what you just said. Yes, the woman is worried about, Oh, this person gonna get more than when I'm getting. So you already dealing with you. You already dealing with the wrong kind of from the beginning, from the jump.
Speaker 1: So there's a reason why you get a prenup. Why would you get a prenup if you married this woman because you believe that woman is gonna be with you for the rest of your life. Right, So if I buy insurance, not that, don't run my car into somebody to t b on somebody, just in case.
Speaker 2: But Joe, you don't know when people get upset.
Speaker 1: When you get upset, you would like to think what you would it wouldn't do, But you don't know if you're in that situation.
Speaker 3: Right, right, right, right, right, Well, I'm only speaking, I'm only speaking from what I just said based on experience. You remember, all my kids grown, So we've we've had the arguments, we had the we've had the issue, the disagreements, the getting mad and and me not being with you and I'm with somebody else and then me not being with that when I'm with somebody else.
Speaker 2: But there was nothing get mad about that. Huh you said they didn't get mad about that.
Speaker 3: You just no, no, no, no.
Speaker 2: When you left one to be with the other, nobody got mad.
Speaker 1: Everybody was like, okay, okay, said go ahead, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 3: Oh obviously you know their their disagreements or not, but not to the point where what hell I gotta go, I gotta make sure I'm getting more. No, it wasn't. It wasn't that. No, I mean, you're your example. Was I gotta make sure she ain't getting more than me? No, no, no, no, no, we ain't had to deal with that. We ain't had to do with that bullshit.
Speaker 1: No. But my thing was I was gonna keep the kids equal anyway, because I didn't love any kid more than I love the another, all my kids, regardless of the sac circumstances which they would.
Speaker 3: Conceived the mine right right.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna do you know, one get a birthday party, all three, all of them, gonna get all the others gonna get a birthday party, spend the same, be a different theme, the same. Everybody go to everyone go to private school, everybody to go to private school. Now, if you choose not to send them to the private school, that's on you, right. But no, I didn't. I mean, I know I've felt some type of way. I mean, think about it. Twenty one Savage was telling told the story of how he felt his dad treated one of his brothers better than he treated him, that he would take his brother to buy stuff. He later grew up to resent the dad and the brother m And that's what happens if and that that's natural, that is natural. You do for a child more a child, more for one child, and that child see it, that child will regret, will resent the child that's getting everything.
Speaker 2: And it's not the child's fault. That's just human nature.
Speaker 3: I do fall the best I can. I do fall, matter of fact, to the point where it's almost spoiling. Oh yeah, for sure, over overdue spoiling.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm trying to think of the last time, and I'm glad, I'm glad we're on this topic. And I know we have a lot of parents in the chat. Everybody's situation is different. I'm trying to think the last time I even said no, it would have to be something outrageous for me to actually say no, Like I told you, come Christmas time. I don't know if you remember the Christmas list my kids had. It was crazy crazy, They got every last motherfucking thing on them because they don't ask me for anything throughout the remainder throughout the year. That is that like, that's the outlayers of like crazy purchases where it's like extremely expensive. So come Christmas time, but I don't care what you could have put a goddamn diraft when you got damn Christmas list, I'm gonna find a way to get your ass a draft.
Speaker 2: Ye. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But throughout the year, for you, guys live a normal life. You live a normal and you don't ask nothing out out the blue that you know, like come on, now, white white, why even ask me that? For me to even question it, and you normally say no. Yeah, I think that's how it is O Joe for the most part.
Speaker 1: I know, if they come to me and ask me for something, I'm like okay, because they already know I'm I'm I'm I'm last option in not first choice. Yeah, so I pretty said, so now I'm gonna find it, Okay, So so what what happened? Well, Dad, blah blah blah blah blah blah said, Okay, so what do we learn from this? So this is not gonna be a real current theme, right, No, Dad, Okay, let's let's make sure. Are we we clear? I mean, okay, are we crystal clear?
Speaker 2: Yeah? No?
Speaker 1: Are we abundantly clear? You know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, I'm going through all the clear I'm going through all the scenarios. I want to be crystal and I want to be abundantly clear that this is not gonna happen again now, right And for the I can honestly say they haven't put themselves in the same situation twice.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, But like I said, he I sent you to school. Your mom did a great job of teaching you right from wrong when you came you. I know, damn well, I talked you right from wrong because I ain't play right, and.
Speaker 2: So you know right from her. That's that's all. That's all you can do, o cho.
Speaker 1: You try to instill whatever you can in your children, and then when they get out of the own, hopefully you've done enough, and it triggers like okay, this is this is this is wrong, and so I always go back to like my my grandfather when he told me and my brother, he said, I don't care what you're becoming.
Speaker 2: Life, just never have to look at me and your grandma and say I'm sorry. That's it.
Speaker 1: So every time I think about doing something that might cause you know, Granda would lie, I couldn't look.
Speaker 2: I couldn't look at my grandad and say I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: Right, So, and you know, they work. My kids work. My son worked hard. He has a wife and a kid. I told it, that's what comes along with the territory. A lot of times, like I call, he already in the bed asleep. But that's the responsibility of having a man. I mean of being a man and having a family. My daughters, she's in mad school. Let mean, you know, hey, I call a lot of times. My calls gough, hey dad, I'm sorry, I'm studying.
Speaker 2: I'm doing this. You know I was in rotation.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna call for the next you know, forty eight hours, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, my oldest, it is what it is. But you got responsibility.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like lazy. I don't like I despise I to test lazy. And I told my kids the exact same thing what my grandfather told my brother and I. He says, I don't care what you do. You just can't do it here, right, You ain't got to do nothing. Oh so he said, you ain't got to do nothing, but you can't do it here.
Speaker 3: But I have a question if if your kids, if you were to say that, and you tell your kids that you don't have to do nothing, you despised being lazy, But do you what they they can't get.
Speaker 2: They can't get shi t out of center. They know and they know that mm hmm.
Speaker 1: They can't get s hr t shadow, not of you, lazy. Oh no, I despised. I detested you seriously.
Speaker 2: As hard as I work.
Speaker 1: Right, Oh so I told you I only got room for one lazy sharp.
Speaker 2: I'm it Caleb Kayley, And ain't nowhere in hell you can be lazy.
Speaker 3: You gotta be doing something. Don't play that on your man.
Speaker 4: Well you were, you.
Speaker 3: Were, you a tough dad, black shitt.
Speaker 1: I worked my ass off private school college. They ain't have to pay a dime, and I gave him twoitiones and I bought them cars. There ain't no excuse no excuse for you to be lazy, zero zilk none And they know it. They know what I expect from them, I demanded.
Speaker 2: I like that. I like that. So, hey, you can change jobs. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're not happy, find another one, right, But you don't quit that one until you find another one, right, because I ain't gonn to take care of you.
Speaker 2: You're grown.
Speaker 3: When you when you say grown? What what age is grown?
Speaker 2: Like? When do you?
Speaker 3: When do you stop being?
Speaker 2: When they told me they can go and come if they please.
Speaker 3: I ain't nobody ever told you that now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I mean no, no, they don't. I mean.
Speaker 1: Once my kids went to college. My daughter stayed with me her freshman year. Uh, and then you know, I just told her, I say, you know, look, you coming in this. This ain't gonna work. I know you're coming in late. I know you've grown, you're grown. I know you're grown. You can't come in here like that. I couldn't come in my grown my house like that. You can't come in mind.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Ain't coming to my house like that, Joe.
Speaker 1: But you but look for the most part, yeah, my kids really never like that like that hang out, hangout tight, not that I know of right now, what they did in college.
Speaker 2: They're in college. They supposed to have let their hair.
Speaker 3: Down, right right, right, you gotta enjoy yourself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I made sure my kids, like my h my order two went to the same college, but I made sure they had their own place.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: They're like, well, nah, Daddy, can let us say? No? You can't.
Speaker 1: I say, you're male, you're a female. You don't need to see who he bringing in. And he don't need to see who you're bringing in because that's your brother. He ain't gonna be going for that. You you're a college kid. You're a college female. Right, You're gonna have guys keep your business private, right. But I'm also telling me watch out for your sister now.
Speaker 2: Mm hm.
Speaker 1: He very protective of his sisters, right, we're slaying stuff. Hey, bro, that's my sister. Don't disrespect my sister like that.
Speaker 2: Like okay, damn, okay, that's how you feel about your sister.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh he feels something, tell some type of way about the sisters. But no, I just think, like I said, I just you know, I expect my kids to be, you know, be respectful and that's all I asked.
Speaker 2: And they just, Hey, talk to your mom like you would talk to me.
Speaker 1: If you wouldn't say that, you wouldn't and you know you're not going to talk to me any kind of way. Don't talk to your mom like that, right. Yeah, so they mom never had to say he had to really call me once. They gotta a once. They got sides. You know, they're grown. Like I said, they got eighteen, they got twenty one, even twenty five.
Speaker 2: To this day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no issue.
Speaker 1: They already know their mom called me and say what such a bold No, they got hell to pay. Right, I'm on the plane, I'm coming, I'm gonna be Hey, I'm gonna be wherever wherever they are.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. Wait.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't read a private jet often, but if they mom said something happened, they talked this or that, I'm on the private jet.
Speaker 2: I'm coming. I'll be there in five hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my older my older kids, they Mama, Nathaniel, I don't play that, Nathaniel. Listen. You know you know you know how we grew up. Now for sure you know how he grew up there, so you already you already know what their mama's hitting on. Now, we ain't playing we straight out the city, ain't none of that. Talk back to who and who house even though you even listen, even though you've grown now talk back to who she nah? And I think they've done such a good job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think that's a job. I don't think they would. I think they I think the girls are at a point now mm hmmm. They got their own place. Yeah, if they feel like, you know what, I'm just gonna go into my place. Let the thing down down for a week or two. I don't think. I don't think it's like, you know, because you know, they kind of like they got a lot of similarities in them. And I can see, you know, they but they butt heads a little bit. They got a lot like you know, my mom was like, well you just like her. Right, That's why y'all ram in it. That's why y'all button heads.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: They can't they can't. They can't be in the same household now that the kids are older for too long, no.
Speaker 1: No, too grown too no no no now, grown people no nohing. Grown people are supposed to be like that. And I get it, like a large percentage of the of the kids live with their parents.
Speaker 2: I think I forgot the stab. But it's like a huge.
Speaker 1: Number, like fifty six or the kids twenty eight no to live at home with their parents.
Speaker 2: And I get it.
Speaker 1: But but if you live with your parents, you got to be respectful.
Speaker 2: You got to like you up under that room. You're like, oh, I'm grown?
Speaker 3: What grown?
Speaker 2: People get their own place? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it. And you know time times are tough now, you know, especially in this economy. So so I think the percentage is so high because it's so difficult for people to actually get on their feet and maintain a healthy lifestyle because of the goddamn economy.
Speaker 1: Well guess what ain't the economy. Don't call you to be disrespectful? You living to somebody else, make somebody else how, keep your down, mind blows, and do what they ask you to do.
Speaker 2: They say, clean up your room, clean up your room.
Speaker 1: They ask you to take out the trash, take out the trash, they ask you to pick up, pick up.
Speaker 2: I mean, there ain't nothing economy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I know what you I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: I know what you mean.
Speaker 3: But it's just difficult when you're when you're of a certain age and you know things aren't going right in your life and you need mom or you need daddy, and you want to be under their roof until you can get yourself, get yourself.
Speaker 1: I can't my roof. I'm gonna pay for them to get their own roof. They can't be up under my roof. They can't be up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know it's funny. Sometimes parents will actually antagonize a child just because they're older and they're still staying with them, they'll antagonize them. Yes, they're antagonize them on person, make things even worse and cause confusion, which is why they always be always like this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they they they could. Look. I think the thing is that I just tell them.
Speaker 1: I tell them to say, look, your mom just want what's best for you, right, That's it.
Speaker 2: I say. At the end of the day, I understand that you think.
Speaker 1: She nagging and she getting on your nerves, and I know you're wrong, But at the end of the day, you're still your mother's daughter. You're the oldest, right, and they gonna they're gonna be like this even when you forty, it's gonna be the same way. So hey, byt you live just like say, okay, mom, I understand, but just ay, mama unders stand, but keep it moving you all right?
Speaker 2: You okay, guess what? You got your own place, You got your own come.
Speaker 3: Everything, Get back in your aid just like man and just I mean when when when you cool When you cool down, just have a conversation with your mom, said, Mom, I don't like what you said to say.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. Not that difficult. I mean you still should be that's your mom.
Speaker 2: I get it.
Speaker 1: You still got to talk to a certain way, with a certain level of respect because the dynamic in your relationship won't ever change. She's always gonna be your mom. You're always gonna be a child. I'm big on respect, ojo Yeah, I'm big. I'm huge on that huge. Oh then we got another daily dumb dog ojo a whole herd of the association neighbor got upset because the guy had a pizza party and had fifty pieces delivered on Super Bowl Sunday.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, what's wrong with jo A got upset?
Speaker 1: Yes, he said, because he put the boxes in the recycle being Look.
Speaker 2: Wait top of the BOXO.
Speaker 3: Is that the president of the homeowners association on this front porch? Count this damn piece of.
Speaker 1: Boxes, O joe. And what does it say on top of the boxes? Recycle? So where the hefth do they go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Top of the bottler says recycle?
Speaker 3: What are you doing on my front porch in the first place? Why are you worried about the recycle being that each resident gets on their own? Why are you even worried about what I put in there?
Speaker 1: And did he gonna talk about? Oh, fifty pieces, that's a lot of money. Why you care? You wouldn't pay for one of them? Hey, listen, he mad because he ain't get invited, O joe.
Speaker 3: This is the problem when you when you put people in a position of power. Yes, they tend to do one thing, abuse it. I know, I know we've had issues in the past. Okay, what does that have to do with the pizza boxes? All fifty of them, and how much I spun on them? And the fact that on top of the pizza box, all fifty of them, it says recycle. He better than me, he bade he bede better than me? He better than me because I would have shown put him I would I would have showed put him in the recycle bend. All fifty of them and wait on the truck to come back to come pick him up.
Speaker 1: Broo, he come on my porch, get in my camera. If you don't get your money, ass off my porch, look at it my camera. Talk about Hey, dumb, dumb do you see on top? Do you see on top of those boxes? It says recycle? Where the hell do you think they go? What is he supposed to do? Where is he supposed to put them?
Speaker 3: Hey? But that's funny, MANO.
Speaker 1: See you already you can already tell he got some kind of problem because he says, I know we've had our issues.
Speaker 3: In the past. Yes, yeah, they probably they stay going through it is.
Speaker 1: You'll get your playing you So, Joe, we called so what do we call male? What do we call male? Karens? What's their name? Kenny's, Ken's Christopher's.
Speaker 3: Wait, male carrier?
Speaker 2: Male Karens? You know them? Do right? Like? Why are you here? Can I see Karen?
Speaker 3: Karen?
Speaker 2: Karens?
Speaker 3: A male?
Speaker 2: Yeah? A Christopher? Or Ken?
Speaker 3: Probably Ken?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: Ken?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: King Ken?
Speaker 2: Ken?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That goes right?
Speaker 3: They always they always listen. They always in somebody business everybody business or isn't somebody business? Always always that that that that urged me. It doesn't happen to me often. But sometimes when I'm doing something that's really not bothering anybody, someone just coming along and being like, hey, you know you're not supposed to be doing that. Hey, you know you can't skateboard here. Hey you know you can't roller skate here? Like, hey, you know you can't smoke your cigar here? I mean I know that, Thank you. I see the sign that says no smoking, but I want to smoke.
Speaker 1: Doug Life Life. I noticed I hadn't seen your car in a while. Okay, what what you're looking for?
Speaker 2: My cor boo?
Speaker 1: What no is here? So I guess you were out of town. What the what I got to do with anything? Why would I tell you why i'd be here?
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: Sometimes it's good to have a neighbor that's nosy like that. Though, sometimes it's good to have a nosy neighbor like that.
Speaker 2: But you if something happened then it ain't se ish.
Speaker 3: Yeah a thing, Yeah, man, I'm like, man, get.
Speaker 2: Out my business. Yeah, but I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I don't you know what when I first moved it, When I first moved to my home, it was I was the youngest guy here by probably twenty plus years, right, and I was only here. I was only here six months out of the year old Joe. So Miss pat was to my right, mister Charles and his wife Mary, uh, and then we had Leanne and her husband. Those were really the only ones that I had a car that I was because when I off seasonal show, everybody going to work, I'm walking the dogs, and they like, who is this twenty five, twenty six.
Speaker 2: Year old guy? We going to work and he walking the dog.
Speaker 1: They didn't know who I was at first, and then all of a sudden, you know, people like they started figuring out. Obviously, mister Charles, he was the first one. He brought a cake, brought a pound cake. Always say welcome to the welcome to the neighborhood. I saw Miss Patt in the yard. H she had kids, but you know, I always looked out. I always looked out for her and uh, mister Charles that was across the street. But I really didn't have me know that. I looked out for them to make sure ain't nothing that ain't nothing happened to the Probably because I was home probably more than they just as much, if.
Speaker 2: Not more than they were.
Speaker 1: Hell I was in my twenties, but I've never really had neighbors, even when I was in Denver and lived in an apartment. I ain't have nobody in in in my business like that because I always I never went out the front. They never saw me because I would. You know, I had a garage attached, so I just pulled in the garage. Let the garage down, Go in the house.
Speaker 3: Okay, I see what you mean. I see what you mean.
Speaker 1: Hey, Hey, you know, hey, hey, hey, how you hey?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Cold, right on down? Say you stick your head up there if you want to. Good man, how gone?
Speaker 2: Oh? Oh choe, oh joe. You ain't gonna like this, o choe.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 1: The Internet says, the male counterpart to a Karen is a chad.
Speaker 3: That don't make no sense. Why would it be a chad?
Speaker 2: Oh chad?
Speaker 1: Uh huh, I do it? I do o't tell it about business. We don't know nothing in everybody's business.
Speaker 4: Nah.
Speaker 3: No, I don't like that. It ain't chad.
Speaker 2: I'm just going by what they're saying. So they chance, Now, who is there the chad?
Speaker 3: The chat is spoken, The chad don't know what the chad don't know what they talk about, for one, if a Karen. If someone is a Karen, the opposite of Karen would be a kN That's the only thing that makes sense. You can't go from mackay and then have a letter. See it don't make no sense. You gotta have some continuity. Ken and Karen tell about a Chad.
Speaker 2: You a hater?
Speaker 4: No, I ain't.
Speaker 3: I'm not hating, but I'm not a nosy person. You know, I don't be in nobody business. You know, I told you the only kind of people that being other people of business are people that don't have nothing going on. I ain't got no chance. See I see the food on my plate. I'm not trying to see what you're eating because I'm too busy. You know, I'm too busising mine.
Speaker 1: I've always that's busy. Bad, my bad, Oh Joe. You know people ask like Shannon, what do you know?
Speaker 2: I'm glad.
Speaker 1: I'm glad I was born when I'm glad I was born to Mary Alice Porter and went to Pete Sharp. Yeah, and I'm glad I had the grand Barney and Mary Porter. I'm glad because you know, when you were a kid, you know, you you kind of your parents and your grandparents will will establish the foundation for which you're probably gonna govern you for the rest of your life. And I just remember when I was a little boy, my grandma used to always say, boy, what I tell you about talking behind somebody. And for the longest time, I ain't know what that meant. She said, what I what she was saying? What I told you about repeating what somebody said. So when you talk behind somebody repeating what they said, my grandfather said, boy, hey, don't make me chew this food twice like but then you mean you're supposed to you your food by probably about ten fifteen times. Actually, he'd meant, don't make him repeat itself, right, So I'm very big on that. I tell you, hey, that's it. I already told him. But I don't I don't repeat what I hear. Okay, we're good, bro. It's from between me and you and God.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: And hold on, I was talking. I was telling somebody.
Speaker 1: Oh uh, Monique, And the first part she was saying that she would tell everything she said. One of her friends told her that she was pregnant. And it wasn't from her boyfriend, it was from another dude. Monique said, she went and told the dude that it wasn't his baby. I said, Monique, that wasn't your place for me. And look they're within ret now somebody say, hey, hey, can I tell you something? My first after you tell me, can I tell you?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 1: You come to me, Hey, Hey, can I tell you something? Have you told anybody else? Because I don't want it to get out. You told about man unk told? Have you told anybody else?
Speaker 2: Right right?
Speaker 1: Did you kill anybody? Did you rape for anybody? You molest the child? Those three things. I'm going straight as soon as you tell me, I'm going straight to the I'm just going straight to the police station, right right, as soon as you tell me. As a matter of fact, I said, hey, you know what, let me run to the store, finish the store. I'm I'm tell I call you on the phone. Tell me I'm going to the police station. That you're telling me the story right now. I got a homeboy, he married homeboy. Man, I am messed up?
Speaker 2: What damn homble? Let me ask you?
Speaker 1: Let me let me man, I'm messed up. I said, who who else? You told the story to?
Speaker 2: You? Now?
Speaker 1: And homeboy, you know I don't trust nobody, but you okay, homeboy, I have messed up. Okay, N word, you keep saying you done messed up. What the hell did you do? You ain't kill nobody?
Speaker 2: Did you? Come on? Homeboy? You ain't right. Nobody did just you ain't an lest no kid? Right? Okay? What you do? Man?
Speaker 1: I got this, oh boy, I got this shit pregnant and she says she's keeping it. Oh no, I'm just saying, Oh Joe, I'm using hypothetical.
Speaker 2: I like the start.
Speaker 3: I like I like you going because you you listen, you built up to it. You ain't carry to go ahead?
Speaker 2: And I keep going.
Speaker 3: Oh why you like it?
Speaker 1: Cause I'm friends with him, not his wife. I met the wife through him, right, because if I tell her and they mess, right to stay together?
Speaker 2: Now, I got you people mad at me.
Speaker 3: I'm with you when you're right. No, I'm with you when you're right.
Speaker 1: No, that's him. He's supposed to tell that. That's not my place to tell, right.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Now, like I said, I met him, I met her through him. You best believe if I see something out there, Oh, I'm gonna tell it.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm telling I've seen so and so I'm telling.
Speaker 1: You best believe if I got a partner, right, But if I don't know you, like, look here.
Speaker 2: You burns and bucket everybody else. H man.
Speaker 1: I can see your I can see you. I can see your girl at the Bunny Ranch and Vegas. I ain't telling nothing. Ain't my place right.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: If I don't wrong with you, they ain't got nothing to do with me. I don't care.
Speaker 3: What's a cold world. Abe's a cold game. Yeah, the game has always been the games. It's more than I I ain't bought you know what. I'm gonna keep it hushed.
Speaker 2: For sure, But that's how I am.
Speaker 1: I look, I believe there are certain things that I cannot keep, I cannot even good on. Yeah, but if he tell me he did something like that, I ain't telling right. Name my place. That's between him and his wife. She gonna find out sooner or later, or you're gonna have to tell it. But I tell you what you want to hear from Shannon Shark. Ain't nobody ever, and nobody will ever tell y'all said it. Some things you just take to your grade.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't want no part of that.
Speaker 2: I'm not telling.
Speaker 3: I don't want no part of that.
Speaker 2: Don't. Don't.
Speaker 3: Don't even tell it. Don't even don't even bring it to my attention. Don't tell me no stories. Don't tell me what you're going through.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I can't. I'm not a therapist. I'm not a counselor. Yeah, you have to address that.
Speaker 1: I have told you stuff that you're like, Okay, I ain't going no farther than.
Speaker 3: This, But listen, this is the funny thing about it is Homeboys of France athletes associates. Anyone that tells me anything, it goes in one end after other. Yeah, it goes in one end after the other. I don't. Oh, damn, that's what happened. Damn for real. Nah, that fucked up by ship. You're gonna get through this ship though. Boom, I'm back to reality. I'm back to reality. I just my my mental recess.
Speaker 1: And hey, I mean my homeboys told when I was in college and stuff. Guys told me stuff like I said, they don't you.
Speaker 2: Know bro to this?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I never mentioned it again. You tell that is hey man? Hey man, whatever happened in that situation? Bro, what I don't know what you talk that. You ain't tell me that, right, I'm done with it. But but first of all, obviously everybody not gonna be comfortable enough to tell you stuff because everybody ain't that ain't close that close to you. Now, I know my homeboys tell me something, but my homeboys also, No, I'm an ride for within reason. Now, you ain't finna do no, you ain't finna do no crime and have me have me a sensory or party after the fact.
Speaker 2: Oh hell now.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: I ain't going to jail for you now, Nope.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna do no time for your boy. No.
Speaker 2: If I'm doing time, I'm gonna do his own damn time.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing no time for nobody else all now, And I done got too old. I like freedom, right, I mean you told me I look like I've been jailing prison anyway because I don't do nothing, but I could if I wanted to. Yeah, yeah, you going the places. You can't do it if you want to. Oh hell don nah. But I'm just like I said, and like I said, people like, oh man, you're a part of the go along and so so you would know who would in the right who What type of friend are you? O?
Speaker 2: Cho? Me and you boys, I tell you something, and do you go back.
Speaker 3: And tell Yeah, yeah, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, like if you told me something real you by way, Hey, I already know if you told unk, he ain't gonna tell because I know he gonna lie for you. You damn right, you you absolutely right? So well made. Where are what was ocho? Where did he tell you? He said it with you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you know what the funny thing is And that's so funny just hypothetically speaking about it. My black ads don't even go nowhere, and I don't do nothing. I'm just saying just I'm just thinking about it. Situation in itself, that's funny.
Speaker 1: Man. Oh well o Choe City, Yeah man me oh, bab we died there, Hey yeah, call give it here?
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, so your soald blah blah blah blah. Okay, yeah man, yeah we batch bad. We are a good on time bade Yeah. Hey hey you get home?
Speaker 1: Yeah bad man. I think we left probably around twelve thirty one o'clock. I already got that lot together, dressing up and everything for shure.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Please, Hey, I don't know, I don't know what you want from me because I'm still Hey, our last segment.
Speaker 3: Of the day is Q and Hey.
Speaker 1: Starting, Chris said, I know, I know, y'all brother's made up.
Speaker 2: Oh all leaking that we finally got the graphics.
Speaker 3: Hey Q Hey.
Speaker 2: Star Kres said, Hey, I.
Speaker 1: Know y'all brother's made up, but it must be, said Shannon, getting this sensitive of a comedian's cracking jokes about him in the workplace, work is truly saying, context is everything. Okay, start crass, I get it. Moved on, I mean that's what that's what they want to do. Fine, have at it. I'm done. But like I said, I gave my sister my word. I'm moving on. But she told me something back. Like I said, I told my sister today, I said, send her something, and she's She picked up the phone immediately. Yeah, she said, Shannon, what the great they always tell us, She said, boy aliud die. Yeah, she said, Shannon, at some point in time, you're gonna have to learn you can't fight the devil every day because you a fighter, never ending war. He can choose the battles you want to fight. This ain't one you should want to fight. People gonna let them say whatever. You know who you are, You know what you are, what they're doing now is that they found out that Shannon is the hot thing. They're using the same joke. But at some point in time it's gonna get older. People gonna get tired of hear y'all saying that Shannon gay and shanning this, and you're gonna have to get back to telling jokes now. Please tell me you're not running out of jokes, as Colonel Jessups said. Please tell me you ain't pin these two marines on phone calls and toothbrushes. Please tell me, please, please tell me you're not gonna use Shannon as your punchline for the next three, four or five years. You're gonna have to start telling jokes. Please tell me you got jokes. Yeah, so, Star Kres, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: But hold on, hold on, hold on, be for the next one. Hola, hold yeah, all right, you're up next.
Speaker 1: Hey, uh, did you and Michael Parsons have a conversation about your criticism on his plate much Love, Oh much love? Me and my wife love the show. No, actually we didn't, Millennium. We did not have a conversation about his play because I didn't think that's the time of the place. I think a more appropriate time and place would have been the ideal situation to have a conversation to discuss his plate. Now, if that was something that you know, I know, his agent David Muguletta, if he wanted to have a conversation, say, man, I need you to talk to Mike. What the expectations are? YadA, YadA, YadA. Sure, no problem. If Michael reached out and said, hey, oh let me holler at you about something, no problem. But I didn't think that setting that environment, that time, that location warned me to say anything about his play. He was there to have a good time. Hopefully he did have a good time. The NBA treaty was great. It was fun to get an opportunity to see other guys and meet new people. Uh, it was great experience for me. I'm glad I did it. But no, I did not have any conversation to Millennium Art Millennium mar I did not have any conversation about Michael to Michael about his play this season.
Speaker 2: But you think up great, King said Nightcap.
Speaker 1: Congratulations on a million subs entertaining, engaging, motivational, and firing, award winning, record breaking. We appreciate your hard working dedication to excellent at Nightcap crew.
Speaker 2: What love man. We appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I know, O Chok and chime in, and but I really really appreciate you guys for for for supporting us, for believing at us, for coming to us. Originally, like I said, we were gonna probably do. We were scheduled to do Mondays, I mean Sunday, Monday, and Thursdays, and then we ended up adding a day, and then when the playoffs started, so we started going Sunday, Monday, Saturdays, Thursdays, Wednesdays. And so, Gods, you've been You've been unincredible, You've been unbelievable, and I want to I want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart and appreciate every moment O Joe you can chime in with your words.
Speaker 3: I mean, obviously you know, you know, I appreciate it again for one, obviously giving me the platform, the opportunity to even do this, and the support from everybody has been overwhelming, overwhelming, and I think the fact that we've had so much success in such a short amount of time is a testament to not only you and I but the people as well. In the topics and the things that we talk about the authenticity you and I being organic chemistry in which we do have. It's been dope. It's been dope. I'm excited, you know, for for what's to come, not just for us, but for the people as well. And it's only gonna get better. It's only get better from here here on out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, we we put this thing together in a little over a week not knowing.
Speaker 2: We just know that we just felt that we had really great chemistry. We had a great feel.
Speaker 1: I needed somebody that that obviously played the game, that was really good at the game, because I didn't want people if I have a partner that wasn't good at the game, they're gonna say, well, why you chiming in? You weren't that good. You couldn't do what you're asking those guys to do. So I needed someone that I obviously played the game at a very very high level. But I also needed someone that that didn't take himself too serious. That you could joke with that you because sometimes people me, I, you know, especially with it like friends. But you joke with me, I joke with you, but we know how far to take it. That's what friends do, and so that's what I think that was the thing that I was looking for most. Somebody that could that played the game at a high level but didn't take themselves too serious, that could, that could, that could make fun of situations, can make fun of themselves and just have fun, that really enjoyed do it, and they didn't like Man, this man win the season over. Man, I'm tired of this, and hopefully it's been fun.
Speaker 2: It's been fun for you. You've enjoyed it.
Speaker 1: We've learned a lot, we've grown a lot, and I do believe that as we go on, because we're gonna continue this through the off season. I think by the time we get around next season, I think it's gonna be one hundred times better than what it was this day.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 1: Uh Novah said yes after you asked her to be my Valentine's shout out to my frugal twin, O Joe said, she's better say yes.
Speaker 2: That was the icing on the cake. Appreciate that, Bro.
Speaker 1: I'm glad hopefully you so that wasn't the only thing that he said yes to, But congratulations, bro, and I'm glad we could be of assistance. Josh Lent luceero uncan Ocho. I recently broke up my girlfriend. We dated for a year, but boundaries were crossed multiple times, with her being fully aware of the situation.
Speaker 2: Should I stand on business or move on? Help? Please?
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to say without saying what boundaries were crossed. But if she continuously broke if you laid out those boundaries.
Speaker 3: And she keep crossing them.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 3: Bro man, you already know what time it is.
Speaker 2: Let it go, quick, let it go.
Speaker 1: It's like, how much disrespect can you tolerate? M h, I'm afraid I've always I've kind of lived like this old Joe. You don't have to respect me, but I won't let you disrespect me. So if if we're in an environment, if you constantly disrespect me, I need to remove myself from the environment for something jump off that you and I probably gonna both regret. Right, That's how it is, so, Josh, only you know the situation. But if she continuously did it, I can see if it was a one off. But for what you're telling me, it's a continuous So it tells me that she has a blatant disregard for your the boundaries that you've established.
Speaker 2: Or make a long story short. She don't give a damn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I wish I could. I wish I could put it in simpler to her. Mean, you know it's not that complicated. It's really not that complicated old joke.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not.
Speaker 1: The Asian dog said, how's ah so into shoes but so timid women's feet? My feet and I got pretty feet too. Night Cap after dark.
Speaker 3: And Nightcap after dark. We gonna give it a spark. I ain't even gonna do.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna wrap.
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna wrap.
Speaker 1: Don't do that, uh curb Asian doll. I wish I could. I mean, I mean, I take care of my feed. I go to get my get a manicure, pedicure once a week. I have for thirty plus years. I take care of my feet. My feet don't look like I played. I don't have all them corns and bunyons my my my, my feet, my toes aren't deformed or anything. Yes, I've lost a couple of tonails because the weather gets cold and guy's stepping on you. Because guys don't really wear seven studs like they did when you and I played Ojo yeah, guys, were those kind of like molded, kind of like those temple bottom of those soccerottoms. But when I played, I played in seven studs or like the lands. Couple of years, I uh played in tempo bottoms. You know, those molding had a bunch of like yeah, I played in those, but for the most part I played in seven studs herb by them seven studs hurt By. Yeah, but I did get that he I did what I I did.
Speaker 2: I think to.
Speaker 3: Stop or you're trying to get it out of there.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, man, yeah, I had to get up out of there. But he tried to work on me. Curby Asian doll about getting me in the feet, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get you together, man, Listen, everything is a process. Everything is a process. Baby steps, we're gonna start. We're gonna start your small if you get if you eat pig feet, just working on humans. It ain't that fall. We're gonna get you there.
Speaker 1: So you think there's a correlation between pigs feet and another something, we'll start with.
Speaker 3: The key word is feet. Whether it's pig or human, it don't matter. The keyword is feet.
Speaker 2: And make sure we're gonna start.
Speaker 1: Chief too or I said, oh, jo looked like a milk doug covered with baby powder.
Speaker 2: You kind of asked, Ojo, I was?
Speaker 4: I was?
Speaker 3: I just I had just washed my hands. I forgot to put lotion on. But you know I'm one Listen, you know I don't be caring. I'm the same person that we're saying, with the same outfit six days in the row and post a picture. You know, I don't care.
Speaker 1: Jam Master said, oh, Cho, I thought you was getting a Brazilian eyebrow lift. You h you told people use an eyebrow lift.
Speaker 3: Nah, I think he must be talking about it.
Speaker 2: Remember I was supposed to get.
Speaker 3: The piece for uh for for Vegas, the lace front, the main piece O the way.
Speaker 2: Okay, I was, but my.
Speaker 3: Head didn't My head didn't go back for enough for me to get so I just I just cut my ass, I said, I forget it.
Speaker 2: Uh Nah.
Speaker 1: I can't read your name, but imagine if you and Sterling gotten a pro wrestling instead of football, what would your tag team name names be.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: That's a good one.
Speaker 3: I don't know, that's a good one. You saw the rock, You saw the rock came.
Speaker 1: Back yeah, I think I think it's gonna probably be he gonna probably fight Roman Rage.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, the Rock and he's really he's really good on that mic bro.
Speaker 1: He turned into a he's an entertainer and he gets it. He knows how he has to give up the gap.
Speaker 2: Uh. He's great at what he does, but he's a hard ass worker.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: I'm trying to think, what my what my? Uh damn?
Speaker 1: I mean you had Mster Wrestling number two, you had the Super Destroyers, you had uh, the Road Warriors, you had the British Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: Hey, what you know about the British bull sheep Herders.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anderson's Arnie Tully had Greg Valentine, and Rick Flair.
Speaker 2: I couldn't even think. I don't know. I don't even know what our name would be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Joe, I got one this year Wheelhouse Old Joe, because I think you might have you might have played against them by uh my brother and I keep debating who who is greater all time?
Speaker 2: Richard Sherman or Stefan Gilmore.
Speaker 3: Hey, that's you know what, completely different type of dbs. Both really good. Obviously, Stephan is a little bit shorter you know, Richard Shun a little bit longer, obviously played with a great on a great, great Legion of Boom team, but he's great in his own right. I think if he wasn't with the Legion of Boom, he still would have been sufficient and played a high level because he was really good. And that's a good one. That's a good one. And then you know when a couple would have come down to the first thing people gonna look at is the numbers.
Speaker 2: I don't have the.
Speaker 3: Numbers in front of me, but I just know watching both of them throughout the years, they're both really good. Steph was really really good.
Speaker 1: Uh. People might say Stefan Gilmour because the other defensive player of the year, but would you say Gilly is better than Revers. Reavers doesn't have a defensive player, and many will argue say Revers was next in his era.
Speaker 2: To excuse me, yeah, sarm was next to Rivers in his era, right.
Speaker 3: Listen, we will never ever see a year like Reeves had in two thousand and nine. Ever, ever, you couldn't replicate it. You couldn't duplicate that shit on fucking mad And that's how great Revers was in two thousand and nine. We'll never see anything like that again. The players, the caliber of players he went against and was able to stop unheard of, you know, unheard of, tremendous amount of respect to Revis and what he was able to do that year.
Speaker 1: So could he play that style in this system with the incidental contact?
Speaker 3: Probably probably because he doesn't even have to be handsy because his eyes and his eyes were so good and being able to get back and look at the ball. He played the ball man like no other. He played the ball like a goddamn receiver. Played the ball like a goddamn receiver. And he done. And he's always in position. Yeah, He's always in position to make a play. He was never never out of position. Her never out of position.
Speaker 2: So who you got, Gilmore?
Speaker 3: Damn all right, I'm mean, I'm just I'm just going Sharan. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go with Shan just because he has my style of play and he liked to talk. He like to talk and walking. So you know, I'm all for it. If you're gonna talk and walk, it's you. You you on my team.
Speaker 1: Clips has seen ass which is more unfair. Shock that can shoot threes for Tom Brady, that can scramble.
Speaker 3: Shack Shack man. Can you imagine Shack did shoot threes like embid?
Speaker 4: What ain't go?
Speaker 3: Ain't go down in the post and and and and post you up and game easy. That wouldn't be fair. That wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, they say, well, we'll average fifty twenty five. Shock damn sure average sixty. He can shoot threes and he gonna be.
Speaker 2: Just oh hell sh m hm.
Speaker 3: That wouldn't be fair.
Speaker 1: Because we see Brady, and we see Brady and Patrick Mahomes right can throw the ball just as good as Brady, but he could scramble, right, we see, We ain't see nobody. You gotta go back to Will to find somebody that was as dominant as Shock inside.
Speaker 2: How you see Shaq?
Speaker 1: Shaq got three guys on him and he's still muscling through him dunking the ball? Would have played the call hack a Shaq?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Shack was strong.
Speaker 2: Doctor Frank L.
Speaker 1: Bella said, hey, uncle, o yo, if y'all could create your own NFL team, what would it be called?
Speaker 2: And what would your mascot be?
Speaker 3: Obviously minded, common sense. If if y'all know me, you follow me, you know the mascot for me is gonna be a killer Whale.
Speaker 2: Mascot.
Speaker 1: Killer Will is a mascot. What you're talking about? I'm saying, So where your mascot gonna be at?
Speaker 2: O Joe?
Speaker 3: What you mean I'm gonna have a costume mascot?
Speaker 4: What you mean for you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Well mascot, that's what be my mascot to killer?
Speaker 2: Well, what my mascot be?
Speaker 3: The Miami Orcas wouldn't be the Dolphins, it'd be the Miami Orcers.
Speaker 2: I kind of like I kind of like the Broncos. I've been a bulldog.
Speaker 3: Pick the Broncos.
Speaker 1: I've been a bulldog. I'm trying to think the Lions. Damn, but they already got a lion. Lion is my favorite lion?
Speaker 2: Is that roar?
Speaker 3: We already got a lion, Detroit Lions. You gotta you got to have something else.
Speaker 2: They got a lot of bulldogs in college, I got a lot.
Speaker 3: Of Georgia bulldogs. What are the bulldogs?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Bulldogs? Georgia bulldogs? You got?
Speaker 3: I know they have different types.
Speaker 1: Of is they call it is a bulldog, but it's I don't know the hay ye is. But hold on, who else is a bulldog. There's a bunch of bulldogs.
Speaker 3: What's Fresno State? What's Fresno State?
Speaker 2: They might be the Bulldogs.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Yeah State the bulldogs too. I thought I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: We're finna find out. I know that's probably that's the most popular mascot. It's a bulldog.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Georgia probably, I know. I'm not sure, but I know, Fred.
Speaker 1: How many how many colleges? How many teams are besides the Georgia Bulldogs?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: What do you call them?
Speaker 3: The Butler's the Bulldogs? Also the basketball team Butler. Okay, that's three so Fredne State Bulldog, Georgia Bulldogs, Frisnal, I mean Fresnell Stateia, Georgia Butler. So that's that's three so far.
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be the Jags because the Jags already got a team. Man, they got all the bears, all the fears of animals.
Speaker 3: Take it. See, No, they're not that. The number one animal is available, the Miami Orcas. I told you that to be the name of my football team.
Speaker 1: Uh, Wolverines, I would be. I will still a tyron, Matthew, We're gonna be the Honey Badgers.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's different. That's a different one.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be the honey Badgers.
Speaker 3: That's a good one.
Speaker 2: Oh, put it up there. Oh the Citadel.
Speaker 3: Citadel Bulldogs. That's four got lee yale not no ye yell ain't no bulldogs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah they are yeh bulldogs.
Speaker 3: Yes, they are the IVY League.
Speaker 2: Yelle. Yes.
Speaker 1: South Carolina State North Carolina. Oh no, they're the Agates. O fake hold on? Uh yeah, uh North Carolina. I thought North Carolina A and T was the Agus. Did they change the name now that you are the Aggies? North Carolina Antisagies. My daughter ran a you there, Virginia Junior Junior Olympics. I said, Georgetown is the Warriors, but the maskcot is jacked the bulldog.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right.
Speaker 2: Oh Gonzaga.
Speaker 3: Damn Gonzaga bulldog too.
Speaker 2: Ye Mississippi State bulldog.
Speaker 3: That's right. Mississippi State is the Bulldogs. So a bulldog would like to be the number one mascot.
Speaker 2: It is rin.
Speaker 1: How do you feel about present charge? The pressing charge on your own people? I told y'all last week my car. I told y'all last week my car and baby shop gifts was stolen the guy was found and my wife wants justice. But I'm having a hard time even pressing charges.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You might would have gone to do that, bro, putting them charges on them? Put that paper? Did you get the gifts back?
Speaker 2: He said?
Speaker 1: Helloop, the guy was found. You didn't get the gifts back. What good is the fighting the guy who did it? If you don't get the gifts back?
Speaker 3: You think they probably buddy probably shold them guests.
Speaker 2: Huh, well, hey, he about to give a state some free label.
Speaker 3: Then what if he do get the gifts back? Do you steal press charges if you can get your gifts back.
Speaker 1: Nah, you ain't getting the gifts back. Baby shower? Come on, bro, you had a baby shop. Why the hell you stealing the stroller? Why you getting a bottle warmer? Why you stealing the breast pump?
Speaker 4: What the you never know where?
Speaker 3: Times are hard?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You know what that means that you probably gotta have it and you need to go somewhere to get that thing cleaned up.
Speaker 2: Y'are gonna put that paper on it?
Speaker 1: The said your gifts and said, oh, show your story about your mother and her drinking issues. Really resonated with me, word for word. It reminded me of my own life. Much love, Thank you, Yes, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Uh oh, show what's up? I remember you saying you're about to join the military. What branch were you thinking about?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: I was going to the Air Force.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know it ain't it ain't never too late now, hear you say?
Speaker 1: Man, what I look like at fifty five with two repair hips? Even thinking about Tell if even I had two good hips. Man, I'm fifty five? What the hell I look like?
Speaker 3: Listen?
Speaker 2: I want to I want to.
Speaker 3: I want to be a marine.
Speaker 2: I want to who are Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to.
Speaker 2: I want to go.
Speaker 3: I want to go through boot camp.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 3: I want to be a Navy seal.
Speaker 1: At Coronado Beach, you'll hear and saying and dandela uh uh and Coronado Beach. Man, they make you ring that bell?
Speaker 2: Ojo?
Speaker 3: Man? Who ringing the bell?
Speaker 2: You? But not me? It's a different it's a different type of mentality. Ojo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, and I got it too. That's why I'm ready to stay awake. I mean the hell week, Well, you're probably getting the night boy, you know where you know where I'm from You know I grew up. You know what I've been through to get to where I'm at. You think Hell week gonna bother me?
Speaker 2: Ojo, you like to go to bed at nine thirty?
Speaker 3: Man, listen, I ain't. I don't. I don't need no sleep. Hell weekns for me. My middle name is Hell.
Speaker 2: It ain't too late.
Speaker 3: Oh, don't think I won't go. Don't think I won't go. Go Try out where you can't.
Speaker 2: I can't what you can't swim?
Speaker 3: Well enough, man, I swim like a dolphin.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what they used to call me back in the day. They used to call me flipp them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, April said, wat doing y'all work in fintech? I'm currently studying finance. I want to take a leap and move on to a new job, but suffer imposter syndrome. Anybody from a young twenty six year old much love?
Speaker 3: Were you working at finance? Were you good with numbers?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Well you you were?
Speaker 2: You?
Speaker 3: Are you right where you want to be? Yes?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, no, Joe. At the end of the day, you gotta go with your heart. Legion. If already no more, you gotta let it go.
Speaker 1: Okay, ain't nothing worse than being somewhere that that and you second guess yourself and you don't want to be five ten years in it says I should have right.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're right.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 3: If you're in finance, finance pay good man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you find something else you want to do, whether the pay is is equal or better than Okay, now we're talking, But don't just go do something else that ain't paying what you should be getting just because it's fun or because.
Speaker 2: You like it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna regret that.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You don't want to work, because if you love what you do, you'll never have to work a day in your life. The worst thing to do is to go to a job that you hate, going to like damn, I mean, oh you like damn, might go to go to this ragging ass, right, what the hell?
Speaker 2: And then you pull up at the job. You're at the parking lot, like damn. I got you go talking, Mike.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you know, you know the difficulty of finding the job that you enjoy and actually enjoy getting up and going to you know how hard that is.
Speaker 1: I've been blessed, o't yo, I've been blessed once I got. I mean, obviously those manual labor jobs. Yeah, excuse me, I didn't enjoy. But they let me know what I didn't want to do as an adult because that was backbreaking work as a child, and you know, you got a higher threshold, work longer, work harder, and as you start the age, it gets harder and harder than sumthing.
Speaker 2: Is that up?
Speaker 1: I just knew that's not what I wanted to do, right So, But once I started, you know, playing football, and then I leave the NFL and I go to CBS least CBS do my own thing for a couple of years, go to box now at the ESPN doing my own thing. I can understay. Ever since nineteen niney I've loved, thoroughly enjoyed every job I had. Right curving, curfy Asian dog followed up and said, oh, it's okay if men's feet are messed up. I asked, why are you afraid of women's feet? Oh, Joe, no whatever, turned down the milk blood head, pretty feet game.
Speaker 3: I ain't afraid of no feet. I just ain't had none in my mouth. Yeah, but we go, that's what That's what I said. We're gonna get your little sauce to put on them.
Speaker 4: Get you.
Speaker 3: We're gonna were gonna work.
Speaker 2: We're gonna work.
Speaker 3: We're gonna work, work in I don't I don't know who.
Speaker 2: How about how about how about I start with massages in the feet? Just hold them out here, just hold it right here.
Speaker 3: You know what if the baby steps, we we work with that. Work with that. You find your good set of feet. That's that's done. They got a pedicure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got some late gloves in my drawer home. I put the LA no gloves.
Speaker 3: Now hands use your hand, yeah, use your hand.
Speaker 1: You don't say that with the doctor. When the doctor putt them gloves on. You don't say, doctor, take them gloves off and touch me with your bare hands. You don't tell the doctor that.
Speaker 3: This is a completely different situation. We're not going for a check.
Speaker 2: Can you give you an exam?
Speaker 3: We ain't going for no exam. We talked about a woman's feet, pretty feet, nice subtle, soft button.
Speaker 1: I ain't going I ain't going below the ankle, ain't going below the NCO. They call me ankle linco. That's father going on your that far five up going.
Speaker 3: We're gonna work on you, man. We're gonna get you there. Don't worry about it.
Speaker 1: Man Jonas said, every time I stop at the red light, I think unkin ojo. I love to show what you wish, y'all continued success. That's oh Joe Jonah, oh cho out.
Speaker 3: Of damn line. We're gonna get you there.
Speaker 1: Don't take me there with yo. Remember the staple singers. I'll take you there, you there.
Speaker 3: You can't sing, my bad, my bad, we can't sing.
Speaker 1: Please make sure y'all hit that light button. Make sure you hit the subscribe button. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Uh, please make sure.
Speaker 3: Y'all subscribe to night Cap podcast feed.
Speaker 1: Thank you for selling out Shave by La Portier, and please please make sure you guys subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed. We we're still accepting pre orders on Shave by La Portier. Just uh, we ask for your patients because we're gonna fill those orders as quickly as possible. We've also been nominated for an NAACP Image Award for the Art, Sports and Entertainment Outstanding Podcast.
Speaker 2: We've also pinned that link where you can go vote for us. Please go vote for us.
Speaker 1: The East beat the West to eleven eighty six Dame not only was the three Point Champion three Point Contest Champion, he also won All Star Game MVP and Tyrese Halliburton the Indianda placer.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 1: I guess we could say he's a star now budget is superstar. Finished with thirty two points on ten May threes.
Speaker 2: Anything else.
Speaker 1: Steph Curry beats Samirna Sabrina and Thisscup and the first of NBA w NBA Three Point Challenge.
Speaker 2: Serena did well, did very, very very well.
Speaker 1: Uh, Matt McClung when the dunk contests, Matt McClung is six two, I think I said he's five ten five eleven. He's listed at six to two, which means he's probably more like six foot six one. And Team Shay beat Team stephen A. You O and to steven A. I don't know who they're gonna bring next year opposite. So you get a win, maybe they'll let you take a couple of NBA players increase your chance of winning. Cause you you know what I'm saying. I already told you I was gonna coach you.
Speaker 2: I knew that. I wasn't even surprised by that at all. Nobody surprised by that.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tonight's episode of Dunk the Up Dunk on unph I went a perfect five for five. What George said about that cheating nobody to achieve bad So, please thank you for joining us tonight.
Speaker 2: Please make sure y'all hit the light button.
Speaker 1: Make sure you hit the subscribe button to make sure you never miss a notification of when we're coming on. I'm your favorite unk Shannon Sharp, He's your favorite, Number eighty five rot Runner Extraordinaire Bingo Great Ring of Famer, pro bowler all pro shan O Yo Sinko Johnson.
Speaker 2: We'll see you tomorrow night, Banyana