Speaker 1: Forever.
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought you were history with the slamming of the time.
Speaker 3: I like Celindian Sydney. You're not present, Cis. You're on your phone. I'm talking Andrew singing the words with me, but you're not even.
Speaker 4: Hy Guys, I am present with my friend friend.
Speaker 5: Yay, you're holding in.
Speaker 2: How many of us have them? Friends?
Speaker 5: The ones you can depend on. Friends.
Speaker 4: We're doing great, We're doing wonderful. You know, it's a beautiful Friday, but we're recording on a Saturday, so I don't even know how this Friday is going to be when it comes out.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I feel like it's going to be an amazing to actually yet, No, it's pretty it's a pretty hard. It's a hurricane coming, and there was a that was an earthquake, and and it's the.
Speaker 2: Day after Tomorrow that remember that movie?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're so silly. Do you like a disaster movie?
Speaker 4: I don't because I just feel like, in twenty nineteen, it doesn't feel far fetched. With all the shit that's going down, it could possibly might be happening.
Speaker 2: Mike, could be Can we talk about trash for a second.
Speaker 3: What do you mean I didn't know that they were just dumping our garbage in the ocean.
Speaker 5: You didn't know that.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: I thought that they were like barrying it and burning some and recycling. But they just dump all the trash like into the sea.
Speaker 2: Isn't that crazy?
Speaker 5: No, because it's America and we're trash.
Speaker 4: No, but not just America, all over the world. They're just throwing the garbage in the ocean.
Speaker 2: Really, it's crazy.
Speaker 5: Would you learn this from a documentary? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Blue Planet, Blue Planet too.
Speaker 3: But also, like I've been, i'd just been because somebody was saying or some I had read somewhere that they were like, recycling is canceled because we have too much recycling or something like they don't have anything anywhere to put all of these boxes, in these bottles, in this plastic that we recycle.
Speaker 5: It's just like they're like, you might as well just throw it in the trash. Throw it in the trash. Yeah, throw it in the bag.
Speaker 2: I just think that's crazy. I didn't. I maybe I'm dumb for not knowing that, but I.
Speaker 5: Maybe you're not so dumb now.
Speaker 4: I honestly, I've been watching more documentaries and it's stressful because I hate the news because it's just you just get the hard facts, and it's so harsh and it's so depressing and everything.
Speaker 5: It's so negative.
Speaker 4: And then I try to watch stuff that's not news related and like reality TV, and I was like, this is too ratchet and garbage and it's not making me a better person. So I have been really getting into documentaries. Okay, when you watch and since you know I've been watching. I watched that Dead Mommy DearS. I watched that documentary. It's about a woman who was able to scam all these doctors into believing her her daughter were sick so she can get like free trips and everybody feels sorry for them and free trips, free trip. Like she went to Disney World because they were like, oh, her daughter has this, this, this, this, They put a feeding tube into her, shaved all her hair or like acted like this.
Speaker 5: Her daughter could not walk.
Speaker 2: It was sick. Wait, and the whole time the daughter was healthy.
Speaker 4: Fine, they put a feeding tube in her, eating tube in her.
Speaker 5: How old was the daughter young?
Speaker 4: Like she had been pretending that she's been sick for a bait since a baby.
Speaker 2: What's that called mun children? Yeah something, yeah, syndrome.
Speaker 5: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: But I don't I can't pronounce it, but yes, And the documentary had me going crazy because if you just look look at the mother and it's like she was able to get these doctors to believe it.
Speaker 5: This is crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but how do you get doctors to believe that there's something wrong with your kid if there's actually nothing wrong with you? Ooh, these doctors is dumb? You know, they say the nurses do all the work. And this happened like a few years ago. This was not recent.
Speaker 5: This was recent.
Speaker 4: This was not like in the the nineties where you're like, oh, doctors don't know what the fuck is going on? They can't google.
Speaker 5: Is that what you think being a doctor? Is it just goo Google?
Speaker 4: Because after Hymen Google doctor Hyman, doctor Hymen, that Shitgana Colleges.
Speaker 5: That's who did my dits?
Speaker 3: Oh doctor Hyman did your boobs? I don't know if I would have stayed at with their doctors.
Speaker 4: I mean, your boobs are great, but wow, doctor Hyman, doctor Ditz Hymon on the host, Yes, I watched the whole thing and it was just like wow, like people get away with so much and these documentaries highlight it. And then You're like, well, what why am I here being a good person? I just fucking get off? Why don't I just scam? Why don't I just Elizabeth Holmes some shit?
Speaker 2: Okay, So Elozabeth Holmes is what I didn't watch.
Speaker 5: I don't know who that was.
Speaker 4: She had the company Thronos, which is like supposed to be blood testing, like this revolutionary blood testing that like you can just get like a little prick and then find out everything.
Speaker 5: And it was like, y'all got diabetes. Yeah, it was a lie.
Speaker 4: It was a lie. It was it was a fire festival. And so she wasn't actually testing people's blood.
Speaker 2: She just pricking people.
Speaker 5: None of it was real.
Speaker 4: None the testing wasn't real, Like she couldn't get all this information as quickly as she was saying. And you know, it just reminds me of there's so many people who have like crazy privilege that they can even think that they can get to this level that everybody would believe them even though it's a fucking lie.
Speaker 3: Right, and I have the time and the luxury to come up with a lie because they don't have to worry about paying their bills one time.
Speaker 4: Yes, And so she was in Silicon Valley, so it's like male dominated. So people were just so happy to be pushing a woman to the forefront that this is the wrong.
Speaker 2: Fucking woman, y'all got push made to the forefront, Like what the fuck? Man?
Speaker 4: She was wearing a turtle neck the whole time, which I was like, shout out to the next. I love the next.
Speaker 5: But it's just like Wow.
Speaker 4: She had a weird voice, sounded like us, not me and you, but y us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she was very strange, and they kept.
Speaker 4: Calling the bitch hot and I was like, she's not hot, she's all right, she's a seven at best at best in Brooklyn, Like how dare you give all your money to this woman? They're like, oh, she's so good looking. The whole documentary, she kept saying.
Speaker 5: How good she looks.
Speaker 4: And I was like, I'm googling, and I was talking to my friend Anthony. He was like, well, she's office hot, you know what I mean, like on the outside, like she definitely can't compete against.
Speaker 2: Well her hair. Her hair looked dry.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, she didn't even know about dry shampoo. Fuck that hole.
Speaker 3: But yeah, she is. She's office she's technology office.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 5: My friend just kept on He's like, yeah, I know what you're saying.
Speaker 4: You keep saying that she's not hot, but like by the fax machine.
Speaker 5: Not a water cooler. It's like you're doing this weekend. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: So he's like, I could understand how she could infiltrate this system. And I mean it's the white woman. She got a big, a thick bottom lip. Okay, Kylie lip challenge. Okay, go ahead, Liz, go ahead, lerser bits.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing.
Speaker 4: I was just like, man, here we are being citizens of our community, just proper citizens.
Speaker 2: What happened to her? Did she go to jail?
Speaker 3: Did she like, is she just out here just being like having dry hair and.
Speaker 2: Not in trouble?
Speaker 4: She's like on that Billy McFarland. Shit right now, let's see she and jail can't remember. Definitely, you know they're gonna there's people probably suing her.
Speaker 3: Okay, look it says blood testing company boss. Elizabeth Holmes was the mesmerizing beauty who became the world's youngest self made billionaire back backed by the likes of Bill Clinton, but now faces twenty years behind bars.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: First of all, mesmerizing beauty, that's wow. I'm gonna start say, I'm gonna put that in my website. That's what makes MEAs But that's the whole documentary.
Speaker 4: They just kept saying how like charismatic and how good looking she was, and how like, oh, people were always on board. And I was like, that's the same shit they were saying about Billy McFarlane. And I was like, well, nobody called him, no one called him hot. But they were like, oh, he was just so good with people. People loved being behind him. And I was like, absolutely, this man doesn't even have abs. How the fuck do you want to be behind this guy?
Speaker 5: His name is.
Speaker 2: Billy Wait, Mike, Okay.
Speaker 3: So she said, with just the prick a tiny drop of blood, we can test for all these things. And they didn't. There's ways to verify this stuff, and they were just like giving this white woman money. Yep, Listen, when I die, I want to come back as a white lady or a white lady's dog, because the amount of stuff that y'all can get away with is show king.
Speaker 2: Shout out to.
Speaker 3: All the white ladies that are listening right now. I know we got somebody in New Hampshire listening.
Speaker 4: They said this, she was a dropout, a dropout from Stanford University.
Speaker 5: So look at her. She is a rebel. She she is out here.
Speaker 4: I mean, she did amazing things for the women, you know, because if a man could do it, so can a woman. If it was but I will say if it was a woman of color, gay woman like, they would have locked her up through the way to key beat her.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't have given her all the money that she had.
Speaker 5: That too.
Speaker 3: Also, so if she was the world's youngest self made how old was she? Twenty seven it says or something, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know whatever. Her company was valued at nine billion dollars.
Speaker 5: Insane.
Speaker 2: You know, you know who don't have nine billion dollars Beyonce?
Speaker 3: Oh, I was like me, well, Sidney, we know you don't have a billion dollars, nine billion dollars. But imagine I'm saying, Elizabeth Holmes don't dance, she don't sing, she don't act terribly that it entertains.
Speaker 5: Us, Like, you know, she don't drop a leg.
Speaker 3: It's hot, you know she can't Elizabeth Holmes twerking. Now I feel like it looks like a seizure.
Speaker 4: It looks like an epileptic fit, like somebody gets.
Speaker 5: A spoon a spoon. Oh.
Speaker 3: I did some background work a couple of years ago for a ooh for Who's the Big White Girl? That said she was the first plus size romantic comedy lead Rebel Wilson. So I did a back I was a background extra for Rebel Wilson a couple years ago, I think for the movie, and I know for another one, and some one of the extras had a seizure while we were all like in holding like trying to take a nap, and he started like he like woke everybody up. And I was like, oh he harlem shaking. They were like, call him mad act.
Speaker 4: Watching somebody have a seizure is craze.
Speaker 5: It's not exciting.
Speaker 2: I mean it was a little bit exciting. It was a little bit exciting, idiot.
Speaker 5: It's just like wow. I was like, huh, breathe, stretch, shake, let it out.
Speaker 4: I was like, listeners, if you could only see how fucking foolish Marie is.
Speaker 2: Alright, I'm dusting my shoes.
Speaker 5: This is insane again, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: If I was gonna scam somebody, if I could, I would. I don't know what my scam would be, but like a big, a big, major scam like a made off Wolf of Wall Street thing.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you, as a waitress, I learned scamming is not really my steez. And it literally like I have to be myself and charismatic and somebody will then put money behind whatever. But I can't go in saying like, oh, I'm gonna get disguised money.
Speaker 5: That's not me. I can't do it. I've tried.
Speaker 4: It didn't work, it failed, miserably, ended up having to give them the money back.
Speaker 3: It's just like, listen, do you think the money back? Didn't you steal somebody's cocaine at work once?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 2: Okay, I still do that. I mean, you know, you win some, Yeah, I lose some, you know.
Speaker 4: But it's just like to be that type of person and you're like, oh, I want to I want to get these people's money, and I know that I'm gonna give a product that can absolutely not do anything that.
Speaker 5: It's supposed to do. How demented are you?
Speaker 3: Nah, that's genius, genius. I'm lying, I'm selling something that I'm selling. This is the Emperor's New Clothes twenty nineteen. This is modern day that like, do you remember the story of the person clothes For those of y'all who don't let me paraphrase, because I feel like I don't really remember.
Speaker 5: Uh, there was an.
Speaker 3: Emperor and uh he something somebody they were He got a suit made but it was nothing, and he walked around butt naked that he paid for the suit.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't really know the story. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm thinking maybe I'm thinking the Emperor's New Groove, the Emperor's New groove?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 5: Uh was?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Who's the black lady from?
Speaker 5: Uh earth a Kid?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Freaking earth a Kid is a rock star dude, Like I watch her old interviews and she's such a county little badass, like I love it. They'll be like how often will you wait for a man? How long will you wait for a man? And she's like wait for a man?
Speaker 4: You're just laughing, like what, I can't believe you asked me some dumb ass question.
Speaker 2: Like right, and she came her face. She's so expressive.
Speaker 3: She probably really mean to acting in real life. She's like the lady in Emperor's New What she did?
Speaker 5: Friend? She died?
Speaker 2: What did she die?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: She died?
Speaker 2: When did she die?
Speaker 4: She's recently like this year I think last year, well, who sings the.
Speaker 2: Song add les oh and James. She's still alive.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Wow, was like.
Speaker 3: A cool eleven years ago felt like it was yesterday. Rest in peace, Earth the Kid.
Speaker 4: I mean, everybody's just been going to the past two years, so I just assumed that she went out.
Speaker 3: Betty White is still alive though, Oh Betty, Betty White is ninety seven years old.
Speaker 5: I want to know her diet. What the fuck are you doing?
Speaker 1: Betty?
Speaker 4: You going strong too, and you don't look like you going anytime soon. She looks great, fantastic, But anytime she trends on Twitter.
Speaker 3: People be like and it's just like Betty White is on the masked singer like Betty would never she wouldn't. I don't want to live to be that old. I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was born in nineteen twenty two.
Speaker 4: My mom has an aunt who is one hundred and seven, one hundred and six.
Speaker 5: Now she lives in Brooklyn.
Speaker 2: Nope, she was born in Haiti.
Speaker 4: She spent like thirty or forty years of her life in Haiti and then came to the United States and now she's one hundred and seven.
Speaker 5: She got out, she got a Haiti and now she's eleven long.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm saying it's impressive that she's that old because most of her life she wasn't Haiti and she's here now. She's been here since like the seventies or the eighties, and she was taken the subway up until a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: Fuck as a ninety nine year.
Speaker 4: Old, I do now want to be a senior citizen in New York City.
Speaker 5: I'm all set. Nobody had no fucking respect, how daring I was here.
Speaker 3: You're one hundred and eight and you standing on the train and no one's giving you a seat, and a showtime person performing on the train might kick you in the shin.
Speaker 2: And now I gotta get a new shin.
Speaker 4: That's surprising that more senior citizen aren't killing They should. They should get out there and get onto like the mass shooter tip a. I mean, I know there is a lot to like pick up a gun and then have to like shoot it like it's exhausting and aim and yeah, but you can.
Speaker 2: Get like a little tiny like a cute pistol, like.
Speaker 4: A go In order to do a mass shooting, you gotta you gotta get an ak forty seven.
Speaker 3: So, but old people, you know, the recoil when you shoot, it's your shoulders.
Speaker 2: They might just's okay.
Speaker 4: The arms, Yeah, they're gonna they might have to do it in like a group, a group senior citizenship. If a senior citizen is gonna do a shooting, it's gonna be a cannon. It's gonna be an old ass cannon from the Revolutionary War. Old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but how he was like sixty or seventy, How.
Speaker 5: Old is he?
Speaker 2: He wasn't that old? The Las Vegas shooter.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm talking about, though, I don't want you to be Betty White Old shooting up the club.
Speaker 3: Listen, if you Betty White Old and you pull a gun out, people are gonna be like, Nana, you want me to help you.
Speaker 4: Carried out across this Like That's what I'm talking about. That's what that's the scariest part about getting older. It's like people don't take you seriously.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they don't take you.
Speaker 2: Seriously with the gun. Nah, they don't think I gotta shoot or killing.
Speaker 4: Everybody's also never been a black female mass shooter.
Speaker 2: Were not out here doing that, so you know, we could.
Speaker 5: Be you know, we're too busy showing up to our nigga's job, like.
Speaker 2: You with Susan.
Speaker 5: Fuck that bitch. It's just like you could have just I feel them.
Speaker 3: But I'm not going to a guy's job to ask if he's cheating on me. I'm just gonna talk about him on my instant stories. That's a probably, and maybe I'll talk.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll tag him.
Speaker 2: Huh, we're all.
Speaker 5: Talking, We're all talk. We gotta get some sis.
Speaker 3: I watched the first couple of seasons of Orange is the New Black. I don't want to go to jail. I feel like if I go to jail, my edge is gonna not ever grow back. And I feel like like my life can go two different ways, right, I mean all of our lives can go two different ways. But I feel like I'm on the right path. You know, my unemployed path right now was taking me somewhere, but me going to jail is not that's that's not helping me.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: I can't go to jail.
Speaker 3: The food is terrible. I would rather go to fire festival and eat that food. Then I feel like in jail you get like that gross peanut butter and this that's it.
Speaker 5: It's just bread. And peanut butter, or it's.
Speaker 4: Like maloney, government cheese, whole grain bread. They got another like doc you ish show on Netflix about women in jail and whatnot, and it's just like, I don't know, I just they need to stop glorifying these situations.
Speaker 5: Being in jail.
Speaker 2: It's not it's not glorified. It looks awful.
Speaker 4: It's like me and all these WNBA players in orange jumpsuits.
Speaker 3: I'm not doing this. I'm not going to jail. I don't think anything about jail looks fun or appealing.
Speaker 5: I'm not going.
Speaker 4: Well, they make all these storylines where you're just like there's moments where you're like, oh, this is this is funny. Like the there was a girl talking through the toilet to her girlfriend.
Speaker 5: Her girl. I was like, we gotta get out of here. You got to go.
Speaker 4: I said, shut it down, shut it burned the whole building.
Speaker 3: What now you believe in prison reform? Because she was talking through the toilet to her girl. Talking through a toilet, How does that work? They put a tube in it, they put a string on two cups and they talk like that, And I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, what time is it that this is what you're doing? And it's just like everybody.
Speaker 5: Can hear you.
Speaker 4: I mean, you're screaming through the toilet, you might as well just wait until you see her. Since you're saying everyone can see you. They also pee and poop in full.
Speaker 5: Sight of everybody.
Speaker 2: They shower together.
Speaker 3: They see each other's stretch marks and saggy titties and small areolas, like that's what prison is. And you're like, you think they should be embarrassed that they talking on the toilet.
Speaker 2: They should be right.
Speaker 4: They take full diarrheas on the toilet, imagine.
Speaker 3: Right, And you know the toilet paper is like trace and paper. It's like a loose leaf college rule. Cut your whole butthole up.
Speaker 4: You know. Y's tragic, It's I mean, I just don't want to see these shows.
Speaker 5: I Fox with you.
Speaker 2: You don't want to see them, but you watch this.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I love documentaries, but I'm also like, okay, like we're getting out of hand.
Speaker 5: It's getting out of hand.
Speaker 3: No, have you seen any of the food documentaries like Rotten or any of that stuff.
Speaker 4: I see what you're all trying to do, trying to get me to stop eating me or eat healthy, and it's like, no, I.
Speaker 5: Don't care how many cows you slaughter. I want, because that's what the fuck they show. They show you.
Speaker 4: Everything, and it's just like you are the devil. Actually, you're the devil showing me this. I know you're trying to like enlighten me, but this is gross. They are the bad people. You're filming cows getting killed, you're getting seeing I'm seeing a pig getting chopped in half.
Speaker 5: And I'm the bad person for eating pork chops. No, fuck you for filming it.
Speaker 3: I haven't had pork chops in a moment. But I'm trying to eat less processed foods. I'm trying to take better care of myself. The food that we eat here is not good for anytime you leave the country and eat something that you think you've had here before, it tastes different because the ingredients they let them put so much crap in the food that we eat here that is like poisonous everywhere else in the world. So, I mean, that's why Americans are fat. Shout out to me being skinny though.
Speaker 5: Very frail, and I eat all the garbage.
Speaker 3: You do, be eating trash. You've shakeshack once a week at least. Can we talk about Chickshak, Oh, what happened to me?
Speaker 2: How you found hair in your food?
Speaker 4: A long ass strand, A long ass strand from not a black person.
Speaker 5: It might have been a weave.
Speaker 4: Now it was not a weave. It was definitely it was what color was it? It was not like a wig blonde.
Speaker 5: It was like, oh, maybe it was human hair. It was it was human hair.
Speaker 3: You know what the Shakeshak is across from the Barclay Center. It might have been a Beyonce human hair twenty thousand ways.
Speaker 4: It was all up and through the fucking sandwich was like.
Speaker 2: Did you take a bite and it was in your mouth?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, a long strandwich chicken.
Speaker 5: Ah, yeah, I usually go for the chicken sandwiches there also.
Speaker 4: It was so upsetting and I had I was almost finished with the sandwich. I was like halfway done. It was on the other side of and then I bit and then it was at.
Speaker 2: That little piece that you're like excited to not that.
Speaker 5: No, it wasn't that.
Speaker 4: It was like halfway and then I pulled and it's just going and going, and then I pull it out and I'm like, did you go? I split everything out and then I.
Speaker 5: Was like and then you had to bring the hair. It's like if I go, well, this is weird.
Speaker 4: I was like what, I almost finished it, So they're gonna be like, bitch, you just finding hair like you should have found it in the beginning.
Speaker 5: I was more like, they're not gonna believe me. Oh girl, you do so then I would the.
Speaker 4: Guy sees me, he sees my face because I'm distraught, astonished.
Speaker 2: Because you got you got up and went to talk to them.
Speaker 5: I was about so, said guy.
Speaker 4: I got up and I was like about to go to the register. And then the guy comes.
Speaker 5: He's like, is everything all right? I was like, no, it's not.
Speaker 4: And then I'll show him the hair and he's like oh he said oh he said, oh that's Kesius.
Speaker 2: He was like no, he said she just got her new wig.
Speaker 5: For no.
Speaker 3: He was like, that's Keisha's went and wavy. He's like, that's a six thirteen blunt.
Speaker 4: He was like oh, like oh man, this looks bad. And then he was like hold on one second. He gets the manager. Your manager comes over. He's like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. Can I get you something else?
Speaker 5: And I was like no, I don't want more of your hairy food.
Speaker 4: And then he gives me two coupons for he liked two free burgers, but two burgers?
Speaker 5: What happened?
Speaker 2: You threw the the coupons away? Where are they?
Speaker 3: Because Andrew and I can go get some chick chick. You have to do this because I'm not gonna get the chicken. I'm gonna get obviously the bee. Oh my, I'm gonna do to beef.
Speaker 2: Which you got the coupons on your Where are the coupons?
Speaker 4: Look?
Speaker 5: Yes, please look because you know it might be in my purse.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it was bad, and it just made me think about like, wow, we.
Speaker 5: The ship that we put in our mouths now Sydney, the stuff that you put in your mouth. You want a dumb dumb?
Speaker 2: Are you calling me a dumb dumb? We want the coupons?
Speaker 5: Yes, I do want a dumb dumb.
Speaker 2: This is lemon?
Speaker 5: It wasn't I remember it being in my pocket?
Speaker 2: Is that the craziest thing you've ever found in your food is a hair?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Pretty much? Nothing else, nothing else is crazier than that.
Speaker 3: Andrew, let me, Andrew, let me tell you what tall tail? Okay, I was I had a job. Oh, I was temping at IMG Models where you know, I stole things every day every day. I was there for two weeks right before fashion week, and Sydney just pulled a bisc off out her purse, but not the coupons too.
Speaker 5: God is good, got it? Well?
Speaker 3: God also put that hair on yo Burger because he's trying to get you to eat healthier.
Speaker 5: My God always provides.
Speaker 3: And so I was it IMG models for two weeks right before fashion week and I went to get lunch. I got a sandwich and I was sitting on the roof of my office and I had stolen somebody's juice from the fridge because I was like.
Speaker 5: I'm not paying for juice and a sandwich.
Speaker 3: So this is probably why I found what I found. And I'm eating, I'm like, hmmm, so the best sandwich. I have a head and I'm like, let me FaceTime my friend. So I'm like, I called a friend. The phone's ringing, and I took another bite and I was like, oh, this is my new lunch spot.
Speaker 2: This is amazing. Oh it was me okay, so and then and I too, and then I went to take a third bite.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I could take.
Speaker 3: A third bite and I and I guess Sydney just picked up and I looked down and right where my teethmarks ended, there was a roach in my sandwich.
Speaker 2: And I was like, girl, I gotta call you back.
Speaker 3: And I hung up on Sydney and I wanted to throw the sandwich off the roof.
Speaker 5: There was a.
Speaker 4: Roach in my sandwichic right, it was like a chicken sandwich with like a lettuce and tomato, and he the roach was laying on the tomato with like the lettuce as like a like a duvet around his nasty roach body. And I went back to the store and I was like, there's a roach in my sandwich. And the dude at the register was like, did you get that sandwich from here? And I was like, why would I bring another places roach into this establishment? And he was like, okay, my bad about that. Do you want us to make you another sandwich? And I was like, give me my money back, yeah, And they gave me my money and it was like six dollars and my mom I would telling her the story later and she was like, you're dumb. She was like, you should have said I'm not leaving until you give me all the money in the register.
Speaker 5: I was like, you wanted me to rob them. Yeah, bitch, they had a roach in your sandwich.
Speaker 2: Wanted me to set it off.
Speaker 4: I mean, how much if you find a rug a bug in a fucking sandwich?
Speaker 5: Like I remember, I was at my bar and there was a little frog. A little frog was on the bar, a little time a frog.
Speaker 4: But it's just like, that's disgusting. Oh my god, so tiny frog. I saw a video on Twitter yesterday of a little boy on a slide and the there was a frog on his like elbow, and he's crying because he's scared, and the mom is shooting the video and she's laughing at him, and he's like he's screaming, and the mom like goes to nudge the frog and he jumps up and lands on the boy's face.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, right.
Speaker 2: On his lips.
Speaker 3: And the kid was screaming and the mom was laughing the entire time.
Speaker 2: That's me as a kid, that's me as a mother.
Speaker 3: Just ah, the frog almost jumped in this kid's mouth, that's how close he.
Speaker 4: Was to his Like he was like, ah, that's a nightmare. I added to the instant stories. It was really funny, But a frog is like slimy and nasty.
Speaker 3: But a frog on the bar is not a roach in a sandwich, because you know, if you see one roach is at least twenty three other roaches.
Speaker 4: Right. They work in us, that right. The roach that I found, the roach that I found was working the swing shift.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 5: But it's just like we live in New York City. Do you really trust these places?
Speaker 4: Because I know that I've worked at places, and I'm like, yeah, we got a A, but I see the nigga in the back.
Speaker 2: I know what he do.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 5: His name is Earl. Earl. Earl.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get some sweat and whatever you've eaten from Earl because Earl.
Speaker 2: Is big, right.
Speaker 4: And and and my my source for the health department told me that you can have an A and still have a dirty ass, like you can. And A doesn't mean that everything is perfect, And A means enough of it is good, that it's like this, it'll do well. But there's reds. I'm an A this will do enough of me on the outside looks good. They're like, you know what, I'm dirty as fuck. I mean, you are missing it too.
Speaker 5: Why are we friends? I'm trying to figure out why am I here with you?
Speaker 2: What what you know.
Speaker 3: Why we're friends because we're both vain and our laughs echo each other's laughs, and we don't want well I didn't want to have I mean, actually, I'm not gonna say what I'm gonna say. What are you gonna say say saying we didn't want to have white best friends?
Speaker 5: But you have those? Yes?
Speaker 4: I do, Yeah, I honestly do. And Marie is like kind of the first. She's not my first first black friend, not as an adult, as an adult possibly definitely from No, it's not, it's just I was talking about this. I did this thing for MTV news. It's going to be for Pride month. Yes, wait, talk about me for Pride on MTV. You talked about me for Pride on MTV.
Speaker 5: Kay.
Speaker 2: Oh, the lollipops touched the mic gross, don't.
Speaker 5: You dare what?
Speaker 2: Finish the lot?
Speaker 5: Finish it?
Speaker 2: I'm a I'm a I'm wow. You I put this in my mouth.
Speaker 3: It touched the microphone that has who knows what on it, and you want to put it in your mouth.
Speaker 2: So the hair was probably your hand.
Speaker 3: Now, the hair in the sandwich was yours, and you was like, I want to get these coupons.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm Marie, I know you're not doing much, so oh well.
Speaker 4: You know this is I'm not out here doing to too much, oh too too much.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing.
Speaker 5: Too too much. Do you have a question?
Speaker 2: Do you have something you want to ask me for?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Marie doesn't.
Speaker 4: Marie used to tell me a lot last year, and then this year it's just been like whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you what is a lot? What was I telling you last year that you want me to tell you this year? Because I'm not somebody who talks about the sex that I have with anybody, except for like maybe Andre, because he messy and if I tell him something, he's just gonna be like, that's it.
Speaker 5: That's what happened.
Speaker 2: A little poop came out, that's it.
Speaker 5: Is that what happened.
Speaker 3: No, I've never pooped in a bed, Sydney. I pooped in a once.
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel like, when you're after your LA trip last year, you're very like you about that black dude that I had sex with, very open and chatty and like the patreons were lit. And now it's like, well, what is Marie doing? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not really doing anything. When I was on that show, for vice.
Speaker 3: I had not slept with anybody for like three months because I was busy, and I was like, I'm better than all of the dick that is available to me. And now I'm unemployed and I'm like, go for some of his dick. And that's where I'm at. I.
Speaker 5: Uh, so we're doing the upstairs downstairs again.
Speaker 2: No, but that door is not closed.
Speaker 5: Friend. The sex is good there, so that so is there a new potential?
Speaker 2: I mean hopefully. I just I feel like I.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I feel like I wasn't on hinge for like a cool six months and I just got back on it two weeks ago, and I'm talking to people, but like, I'm bored.
Speaker 2: I don't want my type of.
Speaker 3: The type of person I'm attracted to is not a nigga that's gonna text me. It's a person that's gonna pull up to me and be like, hey, I saw you from across the street. You look you look?
Speaker 5: Uh what was a Marie?
Speaker 2: You're confusing as fuck?
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I would hate to like you because you're like, I don't want you to text me.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. This is this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: This is why I have a hard time with apps because I to me, I feel like anybody who uses.
Speaker 4: An app is a loser. Wow, I'm on an app, but I feel like I feel like you're a loser.
Speaker 3: I want you to come up to me on the street and be like, listen, I saw your mesmerizing beauty from across the bitch.
Speaker 5: Do you see your face on the train? You don't want to be bothered?
Speaker 3: And yet people talk to me and ask me for money on the train every day, right, so some people have no shame. People be excuse me is a train or local train and I'm like, do you see my facts?
Speaker 2: And they're like yeah, is this going uptown?
Speaker 3: Or like people still speak to me, but not people that like men are not approaching me.
Speaker 4: Like he shut out to all the men who used to have crushes on Marie and she shut them down.
Speaker 5: They still got them crushes.
Speaker 2: I just shut them down.
Speaker 4: No, they're scared. They're in a corner talking to themselves, and.
Speaker 3: That if you're scared it in a corner and you're a man, you not my type. I need you to be like real bold. I need you to be real comfortable, but I need you to also be attractive don't.
Speaker 5: Be you really need the killer pretty much.
Speaker 3: No, what most killers are like socially awkward, They like they got rejected.
Speaker 4: In high school. Blah blah blah. Ted Bundy's ugly. This is the other thing. I feel like people not but that. But zac Efron doesn't look like what Ted Bundy looked like.
Speaker 3: And that's the same thing that you were them for that. But that's the same thing you were saying about this Elizabeth Holmes thing, because anytime you read about Ted Bundy or you watch the documentary, they're like, he was such a charming, handsome man, you know, and it was like he was ugly, he was a brunette, shut up, and he had a swoop bang.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the fuck out of here.
Speaker 4: He had a Jonathan Taylor Thomas parted haircut. I was dragged had Bundy, and anybody who thought that he was hot to begin with, I'm saying, what the fuck is do you not have eyes?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: And now they're like, well, zac Efron is playing him, so he's hot, and it's like, but.
Speaker 2: He don't actually look like Ted Bundy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the whites of dec Aphron's eyes are way too white for Ted Bundy. And that's how you know, they didn't cast this, but the way that they talk about white killers and white people who commit crimes, they described them differently.
Speaker 2: Oh, charming, mess rising handsome. Ted Bundy was not hot.
Speaker 4: Ted Bundy was and he had and he had a cave man like forehead, his forehead like his eyes were recessed and they were pushed back, and was like he had a hooded brow like.
Speaker 5: Don't be so thirsty, y'all. Don't even know what the fuck would look good.
Speaker 2: That's why that's why I'm out here the way I'm.
Speaker 5: Out here, That's why I'm out here with no man, what nigga.
Speaker 2: That's why I ain't got no house because I don't want a boyfriend. I just want some hoes. Andrew, you think Ted Bundy was attractive choice, It wouldn't be.
Speaker 5: A first choice.
Speaker 3: But like last call, you don't have nobody to go home with Ted Bundy. Yeah, mhm, Andrew, I mean, I see what your typos is.
Speaker 5: The eyebrows are absolutely psychotic.
Speaker 3: The hooded, the forehead like. And also he was relevant in like the seventies. It was a different level of attractiveness for white people in the seventies. Okay, let's talk about it though, it was like hippie.
Speaker 4: I did see somebody recently that I was like, Oh, they would look so good together. But he was a he's a comedian and he's Nigerian. But I saw him at a show and I was like, oh my god, he reminds me of the male version of Marie because.
Speaker 2: His teeth were beautiful.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, they were impeccable. Then he called me right away.
Speaker 2: She called me right after.
Speaker 3: She was like, hey, girl, I saw a man. He looked like like the other half of you. And I was like, well, what's his name? What does he look like? And I looked him up and I was like, oh, yeah, he's a true acted. His smile is pretty. But I was like, he looks like he dates white women. I'm nice type.
Speaker 2: I could tell.
Speaker 4: I could tell when I see a black man whether to day white women or not. But now that I know that, you were like, that's attractive. Now when I look out, I'll be like, oh, looking for this other guy that was like.
Speaker 3: Hey, Sydney, remember the time you try to hook me up with your uber driver and you were like, he's a rapper and here's a SoundCloud And his name was not Tamu, but his name was something that.
Speaker 4: Was like, what, no dynasty, dynasty, dynasty is something.
Speaker 3: Dynasty Higgins or something like that. She's like, dynasty Higgins.
Speaker 5: Fuck you, Marie.
Speaker 4: Here, I am being a good friend, shocking out, are you?
Speaker 1: No? No?
Speaker 6: No, not a car?
Speaker 5: At least you get some rides.
Speaker 3: Girl, girl, you got Sydney's biscough a dust all over the microphone she got, she got six more in her purse.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna wear these chat couponts.
Speaker 5: I can't find them, but.
Speaker 4: I swear to you I didn't. It happened and then I wasn't here. We haven't been here since then. That's what it was.
Speaker 5: It was like two weeks ago. So AnyWho it might be at home, I'll look for them, don't worry.
Speaker 4: But I just feel like, Marie, you're tough as a friend who's just like your friend who I see all the time.
Speaker 5: I'd be nervous to talk to you about shit. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I sense that. I'd be like, oh, I got something to say, but she don't want to say it to me so.
Speaker 2: Hard, and I'd be like, well, I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine some person who's like, wow, I really I'm really digging.
Speaker 3: Yes, but confidence is attractive to me. If you don't have that already, I'm not really into you.
Speaker 2: And when I look at these, thank you so much for me.
Speaker 5: And honestly, I can't wait. I can't wait to somebody.
Speaker 4: You find somebody and he loves you and you love him back, and you're like, you're mesmerized.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I can't believe that.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're wishing that on me.
Speaker 4: Can't wait till you'll be like, hey girl, I honestly I can't do the podcast anymore because I'm just like getting.
Speaker 5: Dicked down every day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I could get dick before or after the podcast.
Speaker 3: Why would I not come here to talk to my friends? You know, Hey girl, I'm sick whole time. I'm having six Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 5: I want for you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, thank you for wishing that for me. I wish that for you also. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Uh, confidence is important, but Marie, not everybody has confidence like you.
Speaker 2: Then you not my type.
Speaker 5: Marie.
Speaker 2: You got to ease up.
Speaker 3: Oh but it's less that Okay, I screamed you not my type. But what I'm trying to say is people are not approaching me at all.
Speaker 4: There it is you just explained why yes, yes, yes, yes, yes yes, but Sis, I was in bedsty yesterday after I got my hair done and I was like.
Speaker 2: Look at all these beautiful bearded buff men.
Speaker 4: I gotta move to bedsty. Yeah, I should have to move. Should we do some strolls and bedsty?
Speaker 3: We got it and it was nice yesterday. It was a cool seventy five degrees.
Speaker 2: I had a crop top on one.
Speaker 5: Okay, we could go to Mystique boutique. Get us some looks.
Speaker 2: Shout out to Deer Drink and.
Speaker 5: Shout out to you.
Speaker 3: Sis, love you for listening to the podcast and shopping at mystique.
Speaker 4: We love you down baby, I mean, we're going to Hanny Henny Palsa.
Speaker 5: We're going to Handy Palooza.
Speaker 4: It's gonna be so Sydney is going to Handy Palooza because when I was drinking, I did not like Handy.
Speaker 5: So this is I can be in this space.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But Henny Palusa is called that because it was sponsored by Hennessy or whatever.
Speaker 2: But it's just a party. It's it's the longest day party.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but it's mainly gonna be brown liquor there, and I you know, I want no parts.
Speaker 2: So brown liquor makes me I wasn't say it makes me aggressive, but that's not true.
Speaker 5: I don't drink you don't drink brown liquor.
Speaker 4: But I'm excited to have like a popping highlight and like just just being obnoxiously hot and just like you know, you have your iPhone X, so there's.
Speaker 2: That portrait mode portrait mode videos.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, we're gonna have on neon thongs and uh, pistis can't wait. I say we're gonna have on booty shorts that are so short that both our laby is.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be like a little bit out.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I want my Philippian to to just like do double Dutch. Listen, we're teaching the children there were.
Speaker 3: Now, I mean, we're not gonna be like on the street walking like that. We're just gonna be in the clurb.
Speaker 5: But the place is at Brooklyn Mirage.
Speaker 4: So if you just so happen to be there and you see us unofficial expert, just scream it.
Speaker 3: Out, then we'll see it. And because this episode is gonna come out after.
Speaker 4: We do the Oh fuck, yeah, damn, but we missed you if you didn't if you weren't there, and we love you.
Speaker 2: If you were there, that.
Speaker 5: Would have been amazing. If you would put that.
Speaker 3: Oh god, damn it, what that episode would have to come out literally yesterday.
Speaker 5: This episode would have to come out here because you're right.
Speaker 4: See, fuck, this episode isn't come out with September and they go, my name sucks.
Speaker 2: People gonna be like, what are you talking about Memorial Day?
Speaker 4: Is there any way we can just you know, put out two episodes in one week.
Speaker 3: No, we need to save episodes because you know I'm gonna be all floss for three weeks.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, three weeks.
Speaker 4: I finally bought my tickets to go to France and it's definitely going and uh, I got this airbnb and you know, I'm just somea I'm gonna wear some looks, i'ma do some cafes.
Speaker 5: I'm I know you've been going. I'll see you shopping heavy. Huh.
Speaker 2: No, I haven't been shopping, not recently.
Speaker 5: Been so happy. You just so happened to be.
Speaker 3: I've been You've been seeing ah, you've been seeing me in a lot of Oh, because I have a lot of store credit that I haven't used, and I feel like I need the cards be looking at me like sis use us or lose us?
Speaker 5: So does it? That's all?
Speaker 2: And also like I'm good at buying stuff wearing stuff bringing it back.
Speaker 5: I need to be better at that buying stuff wearing it bring it back.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I thought that only like like hood folks did that, or like bro folks did that.
Speaker 4: But I spoke to this woman once who had an interview at Vogue magazine, and she said she went to Barney's, got an outfit, wore the interview, and then brought the outfit back. I said, Barney's takes returns. I've never been to Barney's. I don't have any money.
Speaker 3: I'm not Sarahduska park On my namemate Carrie Bradshaw. I could not help, but wonder if they would follow my black ass out of the Barneys.
Speaker 5: You can help, but wonder. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So honestly, just for the summer, just want I want Marita like low Ki fall in love just randomly.
Speaker 5: I don't want to fall in love.
Speaker 4: I just want to find like two three two three four.
Speaker 2: I want you cool dudes, to bang regularly.
Speaker 4: I want you to hoe it up real quick and fall in love and then break its heart.
Speaker 5: That's what I want. From May no, from June to August. I want all that to happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, So it's going to be a French dude then, because I'm gonna be in France for June and then July I'm here, yep, and then August I'm here. Also I'll be in LA for a couple of days. So you know, I should have hoes in different area codes, different time zones.
Speaker 2: It's my French hoe. His name is a.
Speaker 3: His name is Jean Claude van Dam and this is my West Coast hoe. His name is I don't know, Kurt, and this is my bedstyle hoe.
Speaker 2: His name is h I don't know Steven's or something me love you love long time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean honestly, it can happen.
Speaker 4: Whatever we talk about this, and I'm I want to be very clear that I'm not looking for a boyfriend.
Speaker 2: I'm not looking for any of these things.
Speaker 5: Here we go. I just want to bang people that have like a good stroke game. That's it. Cute sex with cute people. Even though you laugh during sex.
Speaker 3: Absolutely laugh during sex. Just don't hear that, like, like earth a kid, I'd be like.
Speaker 5: That's what you do?
Speaker 2: You want me to get on top in sex? Sydney. You don't thank you, Andrew. You're asking real questions. You've never l o led during sex.
Speaker 6: You've never when I queaved, when I queathed quim it you know, for those would be like a weird sound and're like, what what's going on here?
Speaker 5: It's like, Oh, there's too much air in there. That's what it is because that's how much room is in there.
Speaker 4: No soaking wet.
Speaker 5: You know they're gonna play that at Haney.
Speaker 2: I gotta go.
Speaker 5: Way. Do you see?
Speaker 2: Do you see that song was very innovative when it came out.
Speaker 3: The Whisper song, Yeah, that's all shake a whisper because they wrapped a whole song by whispering.
Speaker 4: That's what our podcast should be when you our podcast should just be a whispering.
Speaker 5: Uh you know.
Speaker 4: But when you see guys, when you see the you're like, y'all gotta come up with something else because I.
Speaker 2: Feel like they got a lot of spaces, like they missing a.
Speaker 4: Lot of the look crazy. I want to be nicer, I want to work on whoa, I do.
Speaker 5: I feel like you.
Speaker 2: Flipped it.
Speaker 5: Okay, so trying it's so hard. Okay, let me tell you how to be a nice person. I'm not listening to you. Whoa, you're not nice? Wow.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I think my lucky stars that you're as nice as you are to me as I see you in these streets.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: Actually, and you know what's happened. I'm getting meaner.
Speaker 5: No, yerel.
Speaker 3: I'm yelling at people on the street and on the train for disrespecting me, and they don't even know who I am. I'm just like, excuse you when I'm trying to get on and off the train.
Speaker 4: Oh, you're nice, You're you say nice things sometimes, but for the most part, I'm like, Wow, I'm gonna tell you how to be nice. You just can't say anything. That's how you're nice.
Speaker 3: You just you just you smile the people and you say thank you, and sometimes you say hello when you make eye contact with an old black person, just so you know they don't mean.
Speaker 2: Mug you all the way down the block.
Speaker 5: Because it said morning this way. I think they were mean.
Speaker 4: Well, you already know you're mean, but I know that I'm mean because sometimes people be afraid to say something to me and they see me and then they'll just message me like hey, I saw you, and I'm like, you could have totally just said something like I love but that's not mean.
Speaker 3: That's you. You're intimidating because you know you'd be having looks on Oh, that's because this is not well on stage.
Speaker 2: You're mean.
Speaker 3: You definitely mean on stage. You'd be clowning these audience members and I love it. I need to stop Sidney be like, look at these bootcut jeans in the front row, nest. Sidney's mean on stage and jador it.
Speaker 5: I Actually we did a.
Speaker 3: Show the other day and Sidney was like, I'm gonna be nice to the crowd, and as soon as she got on stage, she started roasting them. And she was like, I said, I was gonna be nice.
Speaker 4: Hard man, I need to I'm actively listeners. I'm actively gonna work on being nicer because I am a nice person.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Sidney, I feel like you're trying to make it seem like my meanness is rubbing off on you.
Speaker 4: But I met you mean you were mean when I met you. That's a fucking lib Mary. I was so I was so nice that you would see you be so mean at these open mics, to these open that's what you're supposed to be mean.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, I'm talking. I'm not saying on stage.
Speaker 3: You'd be mean off stage to the people on the street, like comics coming out or walking in.
Speaker 5: Meanwhile, Marie met me, Hey girl, do you want to you want an uber? Let's where you need to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you was nice to me.
Speaker 4: Hey, would you would you like something to eat? I would get people drinks, I would get people food. I would take care of peop.
Speaker 3: Yah, Sidney, you are nice. You're a nice person, but you're also mean.
Speaker 2: You can be both. I'm nice and mean.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say you're mainly I'm more mean.
Speaker 3: Okay, sixty percent mean, forty percent nice, But you're the opposite.
Speaker 5: You're meaning that nice. People were like, what's going on? Is everything okay? They're like, Marie about to shoot the place up? She be sorry?
Speaker 2: What huh?
Speaker 5: How am I doing?
Speaker 2: How are you doing? Marie?
Speaker 3: That goal is to be Miranda Priestley. No, no, in the Devil West product. Because I'm already basically that I don't know nobody's name.
Speaker 5: I'm like Sydney, who is that?
Speaker 2: She's like, that's it's true.
Speaker 5: I got stop. That is so Marie.
Speaker 2: I don't know anybody's names. And I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Will explain the Perton. I'm like, oh, they come to the shoulder. She's like, no, I don't know who that is?
Speaker 5: Who's that?
Speaker 1: Or?
Speaker 3: And We'll have conversations with people and they'll walk away and I'm like, sinew, who is that?
Speaker 5: Who is that? Man? Oh?
Speaker 4: That person who's obsessed, who's like always in the Unofficial Expert DMS.
Speaker 5: I'm like, you know, I don't read the DMS.
Speaker 3: I do read them, but I don't read all of them. I feel like if you guys don't know, I'm doing the post on the page and Sydney's doing the stories.
Speaker 5: Now that's what we've decided.
Speaker 2: We have decided because Sydney's on her phone.
Speaker 3: Sydney's on the phone all the time, so it's like, Sis, you do the stories, uh, And I'm like, I'll log in and do the post now.
Speaker 2: That's what that's what we're doing. And I feel like it's working.
Speaker 5: It is.
Speaker 4: We might switch, but I I'm just like, your captions are so funny that I'm like you're better at the captions. I'm so like more literal with the captions. And it's just like am our producer already told us, like nobody wants to read all of that, so Marie is better at it.
Speaker 5: And I just feel like, you know what do where you thrive?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Where in?
Speaker 4: And I would truly love a young teen intern to fucking take over myself mean intern. Yeah, the seventeen and eighteen year olds, they know that they know how to crack the codes, they know what to say, they got the hashtags, they like the log line.
Speaker 3: I don't care what the kids are doing. I'm telling you what I'm doing, and it is this, Okay, this is what I'm doing the way that I'm doing it.
Speaker 5: You're great. Okay.
Speaker 2: She's verified, not as an eighteen or as verified, she verified. That's what advice got me, says, is a verified check.
Speaker 4: And I'm trying to figure out what the fuck does a verified get? Can we get what is going on?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm verified on Twitter too, and it just it added an extra like notification thing for me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like if other verified people like me.
Speaker 3: I I posted about baps being terrible because we watched Baps recently and I had never seen it, and the movie is very bad. And I tagged Halle Berry in the in the stories, and somebody was like, well, you're verified, she's gonna see that, and I was like, good, she should see it.
Speaker 2: She never responded, but she know Baps was bad.
Speaker 5: She did did you look? Oh? I didn't. You should have done that. I would have checked. Let me look now.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, she's busy wearing bad wigs. She probably didn't know.
Speaker 5: She looks good. She's getting ready. She's in a new movie with Keanu Reeves. She's in a new terrible movie.
Speaker 2: She's in a new I heard the new John Wick is good.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it is, but I heard it was good.
Speaker 2: It does not say scene.
Speaker 5: Damn.
Speaker 2: She must not have seen it. You know, she gets a lot.
Speaker 3: She gets tagged in a lot, you know a lot of Yeah, she does a lot of bad movies.
Speaker 5: So people probably you know you're so bad. It's terrible. I hate this. You're the one. You see what I'm saying. Evil, it's not evil. Yeah, she's the same. Ally, Barry has fucking feelings too.
Speaker 4: You know, guys, the movie was she doesn't wear she would I'm gonna tagger. We gotta tagger in the fucking I feel like.
Speaker 3: It's meaner to tag her when you know we might say something mean. Then what your mean? You see what I'm saying. Sidney's slick mean, like you guys.
Speaker 2: Shouldn't talk about her. She has feelings too.
Speaker 3: And then she's like, I'm gonna tag her like that. That's what I'm saying. Sidney's mean in that way, like low key like jab you like with a dull blade mean.
Speaker 5: Marie.
Speaker 4: Let's get tattoos again, and you write naughty and I write nice?
Speaker 5: Yeah, no tattoos again.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna put clutch on my body and I'm god, can.
Speaker 5: We do that? I'm gonna know I would love it. We'd be friends. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, these tattoos that we got together are almost a year old.
Speaker 4: Now they are, and minds look like twelve years old, and yours is like, looks brand new.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? They look exactly the same.
Speaker 4: My skin's a little dull, you like, shut the fuck up. Yeah, yeah, let's get another tattoo, Marie. Let's do something fun, you know, something to solidify the five years that we've been friends.
Speaker 2: We have them on our wrists right now.
Speaker 5: That was four years.
Speaker 3: Now the five year anniversary, you're supposed to give your your person diamonds or something.
Speaker 2: What you gotta get me diamonds?
Speaker 5: Can we get like little cutouts of each other?
Speaker 4: Like Abbey and Alana when I did a Broad City, they went to dinner and they like had these cutouts.
Speaker 5: It was so fun. Can we do something?
Speaker 3: Marie honestly says that should be our merch is just giant cutouts of our heads and people put them on.
Speaker 5: Their walls, like like we're a basketball players or something. Oh, that would be so fun.
Speaker 4: We should get cards made right with all our stats on the back.
Speaker 2: She mean she nice? Oh like five four and twenty ounce bitch, that's what we should get.
Speaker 3: Love and tell you I would collect those. Those are collectibles like bee babies, and then when we're when we have our egots, they'll be worth lots of money or something.
Speaker 5: I don'tkay, Okay, we'll talk. We'll talk to hr about this.
Speaker 2: We'll talk offline.
Speaker 5: We'll chat later. Chat later, friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then we can get a card for Andrew.
Speaker 4: Okay, listeners, where do you think Marie should take me for dinner for anniversary.
Speaker 5: What yeah, huh, yeah, I know you're you're unemployed where you still have money.
Speaker 3: No, that's not how money works, friends, And I feel like you know this because you make money, you save money, you have money later, you make money, you spend it all.
Speaker 5: You have no money. A nice dinner would not be you know.
Speaker 3: What, where I'm gonna take you. I'm gonna take you to shake Shack, so hurry up and give you them two coupons? Mean, okay, mean, No, you're being mean. You're trying to manipulate and my listeners.
Speaker 4: If you believe that Marie is mean, put the mean the palm trees under this bitches posts, okay.
Speaker 3: And if you believe that Sydney is also mean and she needs to eat better and she needs to give.
Speaker 2: Me the shake check coupons, all those three.
Speaker 4: Things, palm trees all up and through, yeah, all up through Sydney's last post. And then if you like Andrew being in the background of all the episodes and you feel like he should get a mic, but you also kind of like everybody already messaged me. They're like, you need to give Andrew a mike.
Speaker 3: But I when I listen to the podcast. I like hearing him scream in the background. But you're farther away today, so you might not be you might not be as.
Speaker 5: Okay, So it's coming, the episode is gonna come. You're gonna gonna and then.
Speaker 2: Andrew, what are you gonna be an expert on? It can't be us.
Speaker 3: I feel like it's got to be something that people want to know about you. Yeah, expert, the dumb expert. No, I already hate it. Wait why why? Well, it's pretty dumb to say you want to be the dumb expert. So already he seemed qualified. Listeners, do you think pretty dumb?
Speaker 5: Why can't I be the expert on you guys? Because you don't really know us? Yes, he does. He does know us.
Speaker 4: He knows what you like, he knows what I like, he knows what he knows about how you hurt my feelings.
Speaker 5: Sometimes I think.
Speaker 4: The title will just be likenofficial expert of unofficial expert. I just be like producer gay talk gay producer intern sexy. Yeah, that's what's going to be on the back of your playing cards, and the front is gonna be a photo of you in a tiny ass short just like just like it's gonna say, and then the height's gonna say six to two ish.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Oh my god, I love it. That's so good.
Speaker 3: Andrew wants to be the unofficial expert of the unofficial expert. And I'm like, hmm, I feel like people want to know about you, about what you know about us.
Speaker 5: They don't give a fuck about us.
Speaker 2: I mean they do, but they hear us talk about us. Still forget about it?
Speaker 3: Is that the video where she had the long ass wedding dress on and she jumps in the limo and she leaves that old white dude for Wentworth Miller.
Speaker 5: No, that's we belong together. Oh, sweet expert.
Speaker 2: We don't want you to be a messy gay.
Speaker 4: You don't have to know, baby, I said, I've just asked you what you want to be an expert in, and you just said dumb.
Speaker 5: And you don't know.
Speaker 2: So you figure it out, baby, figure it out. Beach.
Speaker 4: I thought, that's what you're gonna say. How you didn't say because I love him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we heard it. We heard verse.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's no there's no argument that you're not nicer. The argument that I'm trying to make is that you're also mean, and it's not hard to be nicer than me.
Speaker 2: That's not difficult at all.
Speaker 5: Hold my hand fing.
Speaker 2: You just have to say, I mean, I'm polite and mean, though I say please and think she is.
Speaker 4: She's When she's mean, she smiles and you're like, well, maybe it's not that bad.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: We did a radio show on Serious Extend the other day and the host was like, I always pay for my weed and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've rarely ever pay for weed. I get it for free. And he was like, how do I get that? And I was like, you got to change your face? Can say that, m Yeah, you can say that.
Speaker 2: You can say that because I feel like.
Speaker 4: Spiritually recently, I feel more at ease just now really because I feel like talk about a friend, I have heard this out of you.
Speaker 3: I just feel like I'm getting After doing that show, I feel like I got some clarity, right, like I know what I do not want to do with my life, and I feel like like I don't know. I want to be a creative I want to I want to meet people. I want to experience life. I don't want to do what I've been doing for the last five years for the next the next five years.
Speaker 2: And like what am I being? Like, I'm in I'm in a very good place right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the show got canceled and blah blah blah, but like I know that something else is coming from me and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Not worried about it. Like I do have a.
Speaker 3: Little bit of money now, and so if you want me to take you to lunch, I can take you to like a when do something. But I just I feel like I'm in a good place, so I felt it.
Speaker 2: I feel lighter.
Speaker 5: Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: I feel I just feel better about what the outcome of my life is going to be. I still don't know what my next gig is going to be, but I feel like I got one and it was bad and I survived it, like I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Be fine and I got verified and again it means nothing.
Speaker 4: But I do feel like I've been nicer since the show ended because I just feel better. Not that the show had me miserable, but I just feel I just feel better.
Speaker 5: That's it. Hmm.
Speaker 4: You know, wow, that's all this was like honesty with Marie. Honesty with Marie so weird, you know, Plus, like who knows what I'm gonna die?
Speaker 2: I could die any day.
Speaker 3: So why not enjoy the time that I have here and also not spend all of my money?
Speaker 5: That's it.
Speaker 4: He wants me to spend. But like, I just you know, my friends are important to me. My happiness is important to me. Like what do I have to sit around people that I don't like? Why do I have to sit with those people? And why do I have to act like like all this stuff that I.
Speaker 5: Don't know what I'm saying? No, you're I love this. This is like, this is the Marie. I love what I love.
Speaker 4: She said, I care about my friends, and she moved her hand towards my direction.
Speaker 2: I also pointed to Andrew, I.
Speaker 4: Say, but what But but you needed me to say that I care about my friends.
Speaker 2: You don't know that I care about people that I like.
Speaker 5: No, I know you do. I just I you don't say I love you ever.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Sydney, this is bullying.
Speaker 5: It is bullying.
Speaker 2: Bullying.
Speaker 4: It is I'm like, I'm gonna wear her down and it's just But does that make it better? No, it's just this is this is a weird way to end the podcast.
Speaker 2: But I mean it's the unofficial expert is They're all weird?
Speaker 5: Ways. My family never said I love you. Neither did mine.
Speaker 4: I know that, and that's why I go out of my way to tell my friends that I love them, because yeah, sometimes it sounds like, oh cliche and it doesn't mean anything. But you know, my family's gone and they never said that to me, and it's just it.
Speaker 5: It's sad. So one day you will and I will appreciate it, and I'll take it. I'll take it seriously.
Speaker 2: Sydney.
Speaker 4: I just I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what I did last night. I went out with you to do okay, okay, I went home.
Speaker 5: I needed to eat something.
Speaker 3: I was like, well, I got these these vegetable samosa's in the freezer. I heat it those up, and I was like, well, I don't want to fall asleep on my couch again and almost bring my building down, so let me stay up. I watched Cinderella. I had never seen Cinderella before. M hm, it was it's from the nineteen fifties. Yeah, I'd never seen Cinderella. Brandy, Brandy, Cinderella, whoope's the queen? The dad is the dude from the Titanic, the White Dude, and then the Princess Asian, so they it was, Yeah, it's very weird anyway, very tired. I don't know what you want me to say. I mean, I know what you want to say, friends, but I don't.
Speaker 5: Know if I have it in me right now.
Speaker 3: My eyes my eyes hurt and said, he's like, Lerie's gonna cry. No, Sis, I'm tired.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Guys, thank you for listening to this podcast.
Speaker 4: So wonderful. It's been groundbreaking. It's pretty like growth. There's growth here, and I think if you guys are experiencing this, if you love it, tell everybody, tell everybody you're seeing real friendship in real time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean for now, because like who knows what's gonna happen when we get like really famous.
Speaker 5: We might hate each other. No, I mean we've been through so much, Like.
Speaker 2: Why would you, I mean you said that, like we've been through like a divorce or something like.
Speaker 4: No, but I feel like we I mean just doing comedy together every fucking day, every like all these years. Like you see people at their best and at they worse, and that makes you either like be inspired or you're like, oh I need to do better, or you know, we've come so fucking far man.
Speaker 2: We've come so far. We don't talk.
Speaker 4: About it enough, but like, man, we was in some dusty ass situation.
Speaker 5: I mean, the dust is not that far.
Speaker 2: But we're now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're still in somebod these dusty ass basements. But you know, I see just like light and stuff in the future. Sis for now, me too, That's what I see because you don't know, you know, sometimes you'll look, you'll meet somebody and you don't know that you're gonna be friends with that person later. But then you look and you're like, look, this is the this is my best friend now? Or I just I feel like listeners, you just said it.
Speaker 5: What did I say, best friend?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 3: I gotta go, Sidney Dick, I love Marie, Sidney, I love you.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, guys.
Speaker 4: I shouldn't live the podcast right now, but I just feel like I need to talk about it so big.
Speaker 2: This is all I ever wanted.
Speaker 4: It feels like I won a million dollars but I have nothing. But she said it, and now I feel like I can die now, No, I can't die.
Speaker 5: I have to leave. But there's so much guys.
Speaker 4: You guys have been a part of something so big that I've been wanting for so long, and it's just like, Wow, my heart is full and my stomach is empty. I must leave, but this has been the unofficial expert and you know, comment, subscribe, review, you know.
Speaker 5: I love you guys too. Bye Forever.
Speaker 1: This has been a Forever Dog production executive produced by Brett Baham, Joe Silio, and Alex Ramsey. For more original podcasts, please visit Foreverdog Podcasts dot com and subscribe to our shows on Apple Podcasts, Spotify.
Speaker 5: Or wherever you get your podcasts.
Speaker 1: Keep up with the latest Forever Dog news by following us on Twitter and Instagram at Forever Dog Team, and liking our page on Facebook.