Speaker 1: To Teas and a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Cameradge Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, welcome to another episode of Two Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddi Mellencamp and Missus Claus Missus Claws reporting for duty.
Speaker 3: We're doing Christmas Eve at the house, yeah, and then Christmas morning we're headed to Big Bear and Ryan's coming up with Ava for a few days. My mom's coming up for a few.
Speaker 2: Days, and I may be coming up, and you may be coming.
Speaker 3: Up a few days. So it's gonna be fun and we'll be there through New Year's There's always kind of like a group of people that are up there and we do a little house party or something like that. Eddie, this is my husband. Can't we just sleep one Year's Eve? Why do we have to have people over? Why do we have to have a part? I go shut up, you're like one hundred and ten.
Speaker 2: Well, and I'm a little bit with Eddie in the way that like, I'm fine to ring in the New Year at nine New York. So it's you know, Midnight's New York. Yeah, that is him.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh my god, you were just a bundle of fucking fun.
Speaker 2: It's hard to be this big bag of uppers that me and Eddie are. I know it's hard. It's hard, but someone's got to do it.
Speaker 3: And he's like, well, I'm not drinking. I go I get it, babe, I get it.
Speaker 2: Sure, nobody's gonna make you drink. Nobody's forcing you to drink. And you know what, Eddie, you probably will have a drink or two. I'm just he'll take gummies.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he'll have He'll take gummies and then he'll have like one drink and he'll be like whoa. Then he'll be the life of the party.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then all of a sudden he'll be like he wasn't bravocon Remember when he wasn't gonna drink a Bravo con. Yeah, and then he's like where's the funnel?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then all of a sudden, like his shirts off. Yeah, that's my husband. Doesn't happen often, but when it happens, he does it with a bang.
Speaker 2: He doesn't make any mistakes, I know. So today, so I've been going non stop for them.
Speaker 3: You're done ten Christmas stuff? You did the coast of Mesa.
Speaker 2: Yes, So if you guys live in the Los Angeles Orange County area, even San Diego. This is really worth it. This is not an ad. It's called Winterfest OC. It goes from I mean it's been going on for a while, but it ends on January fifth, so you still have plenty of time. I Ava. It was so fun because if you get there right when it starts at four pm, there's not a ton of people there. There's no lines, there's no nothing. You get your Santa Claus picture, you get to ice skate.
Speaker 3: You get to ice skating.
Speaker 2: There's carnival rides, so we did that.
Speaker 3: It's at the Orange County Fairgrounds, right, yeah. Yeah, So I don't know if this is the same thing. But during COVID years it was a drive through situation, but they had everything and you just drove through. When you saw the lights and the snow and all, that was very cool. I took the kids and AVA a few years ago. Yeah, but that looked more I mean it was it was more interactive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really fun and the kids had a blast. And then last night we went to SIRC to solet.
Speaker 3: To where's where was that at?
Speaker 2: That was on like right next to Santa Monica Pier.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, was it like holiday one.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a holiday one, but I mean it's been going on this entire month, but it was I mean cruise. You know. He gets a little anxious about certain things. So he thought we were gonna like get shut in and it was gonna be like a circus and like scary and so like I saw his little like body moving a back and forth, and I'm like, are you nervous for this? And he's like yeah, and then within three minutes he's like, oh my god, like it was, it was, And I got to be home in bed by nine starts at five point thirty. Yeaham, ma'am, Thank you, ma'am. So we those things are fun.
Speaker 3: Heather arranged a lunch for the cast the we called him thet we called in our group text, it's called the High Fives.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's a knockoff of Fox fours five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, kind of. It's the High Fives and it's me, Heather, Shannon, Emily, Gina. So we went for a holiday lunch which was really nice, and we went to the new Restoration Hardware over in Fashion Island.
Speaker 2: Oh that's fun. But this leads me to a question. Sorry, I'm not trying to be a dick about this, but sure, you guys, well maybe a little bit a little baby micro.
Speaker 3: Penis micro penis, okay, like justin Timberlakes. Oh, the poor boys, his heart, bless his heart. Thank god. He's got a good personality.
Speaker 2: Does he. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm just throwing him a bone.
Speaker 2: If you guys haven't seen the video of him with like the I mean he just.
Speaker 3: Like a little you know, a little chunk of it. Maybe it was wrapped around the back or something.
Speaker 2: Oh, that seems comfortable when you're on wires flying through the air. Maybe you said grower, not a shower. I mean, we don't really never know.
Speaker 3: You can't judge. It's it's not the size of the boat. What is it called? You know, it's the motion of the ocean. Oh did I just make that up? Or did I hear that before?
Speaker 2: Well? I don't know. But also, you guys, Tamera is a wealth of information right now because she texted U, yes, maybe it was yesterday and she goes, did you know the saying was not it's cold as hell, and here that it's cold as hail hail.
Speaker 3: Okay, So if you haven't watched land Man. Yet, guys, you have to watch it. And uh, there was a saying in there that said, you're long toothed, and I had no idea what that meant. It was Billy Billy, Bob Thornton and Allie Larder long in the tooth. You're long in the tooth.
Speaker 2: That means you're old.
Speaker 3: You're old. I didn't know that long.
Speaker 2: I want to know why this saying is why.
Speaker 3: Because your gums are receding.
Speaker 2: Well, it's for us. It's like a horse saying. So you know you can tell the age of your horse by lifting up the side of their mouth.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this show takes place in Texas, so this is a Texan horse situation.
Speaker 2: So if a horse is long in the tooth, it means like it's old. It's getting up there because their teeth are small when they start and then by the time you know, they're like fifteen sixteen four horses getting up there, then their teeth are all long.
Speaker 3: Well, that's why I went to Smile, Texas to get my new teeth, because I was long in the tooth or whatever it's called whatever.
Speaker 2: I need my updates. By the way, you got to give me that girl's number.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, miners should do a We should go to Texas to Smile Texas and do a podcast, like a live podcast. They have a beautiful office.
Speaker 2: There would be some get my teeth done readone.
Speaker 3: Well, we'll do it the day after you get them done, because it's not pretty. Well it's not pretty. But you were you were saying you didn't want to be shady.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, back to my microw Penis shade.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Why okay, so you guys posted the high what do you call each other?
Speaker 3: The high fives? Five?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the High fives post a picture. It's a collab post which really shows y'all are getting along. It's Gina, Emily, Tama, Heather and Shannon. Gina captioned perfect holiday lunch celebrating all the history we have together and all the successes we have brought each other through, the ups and the downs. Laughs were had, gifts were exchanged, and Shannon's clearly still Shannon. Happy holidays to all of our loyal, amazing fans who stick us, stick through us. We love and appreciate you. But then Victoria Gumbelson commented, hope you all had a great time. Sorry I couldn't make it.
Speaker 3: She wasn't invited, so I don't know what she's doing lately, but she's really making herself look desperate. I don't really like to comment on the things that she says and does, but it's getting to the point that it's you know, it's it's ridiculous and it's embarrassing for her. I don't know if you're aware of this, but she did a live recently No I'm for the podcast, and she really she really went off on us, and it was me and you are the Fox or the me and me and course five Walmart. She just you know, like we live rent free in her head. And it's really sad because in the podcast world there's a there's room for everybody. But she said something like uh to the crowd, and they were cheering her on of course talking about us as I think the Tits and the Twats, the two Tits Twatts.
Speaker 2: Acting like she doesn't know the name of the pod is getting old.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like not knowing that uh oh, christ Christen's pregnant. Yeah, but you know who I mean, right, we're going to squash the two Tits. If you don't know what I mean, it's Tamra and Teddy, two tits and a twat whatever saying is, well, I have a group texts that's called Smash the two Tits and the Twat. And it's just I thought.
Speaker 2: She was like a very Christian woman that would never say inappropriate things.
Speaker 3: But yet evidently that's her goal, is to to squash us. And it's actually a really good goal because we're one and forty eight. Belous she's yeah, she's one hundred and eighty three on the charts, and we're usually in the top three, so you know, that's a good goal. I don't blame her.
Speaker 2: I don't blame her. I mean, we've officially already hit fifty five million downloads.
Speaker 3: So I can see why she think it's more than that. But it's just it's it's embarrassing. She's embarrassing herself. Her constant having podcasts where she has to emergency podcast, let's go after camera. It's like, you know, don't do that. That's what makes that's what keeps you at one hundred and eighty three or two hundred.
Speaker 2: Because it's the same thing. Listen, we should talk all the time, and we have a group text called shit Talkers. But you want to know the last person we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Vicky, I know, I know. It's just really sad that she's gone to this level. And she's starting to remind me of somebody else that used to be on the show, and look how well that worked out for her.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about somebody else that used to be on the show that made an announcement? Yeah? Yeah.
Speaker 3: Alexis Billino announced her exit from the Real House Is Orange County. I was not asked back, obviously. I knew that I wasn't obviously allowed to say anything. Alexis will not be part of the Real Houses of Orange County upcoming nineteenth season. She announced her exit from the franchise well guest hosting Going Rogue podcast. In the episode that dropped early on Friday, she did a podcast co hosting with Carlos King.
Speaker 2: I believe and we love Carlos.
Speaker 3: We love Carlos. He did say a lot, He got a lot out of her, and he in fact told her, you know, what you did was not the right way to go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it wasn't.
Speaker 3: In Me and Heather both tried to warn her. The thing is, she is a very sweet girl.
Speaker 2: No one else she said, I saw a clip of this. She said that she's still really close with Katie and Jen, and she's working on things with you and Heather.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I mean Heather talked about that the other day. I'm like, we had a conversation after Alexis and I had a conversation after the final you know.
Speaker 2: Episode, same for you whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I had met with Alexis probably three weeks prior to that. It might have been sooner. I can't remember the date, but I went to her house see how she was doing, and we hung out for a little bit, and for some strange reason, she goes, are you my friend or my TV friend? And I said, Alexis, I think I've proven to you that I am your friend. I have supported you and when you have even what I shouldn't have, I actually, you know, threw my own self under the bus and got ran over this season because I was friends with her. Heather was friends with her as well. Jen and Katy were friends with her as well. But it didn't like, if you notice, Jenn and Katy won't show pictures with Alexis, like they're too afraid when they hang out. A lot from what I understand, but uh oh, she said that we met a few days before the reunion. I can't.
Speaker 2: I honestly, before the final scene air, she was.
Speaker 3: Very upset about that, and I had a conversation with her on the phone. I said, listen, we are were strictly told not to tell you. We're told that all the time what we film, especially if it's about somebody else, we are not allowed to tell that other person because.
Speaker 2: Nobody wants to see shit that doesn't happen on the camera. Then it ruins the entire.
Speaker 3: There would have been a big chance that they would have went to the press and got ahead of it.
Speaker 2: Well, you mean John Jansen would go and do his same screen, did a speech that he did on every single press outlet that he could.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what they were afraid of.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm so, you know, I don't. I don't. You know. It's not that I can't stand Alexis, but I'm not upset to not have to recap for next year.
Speaker 3: We do have to give her credit. Part of the reason why we had over three million UH view viewers is that what they're called I was gonna say subscribers, but that's podcast world. We you know, our ratings were high. She had a lot to do with it. She really did, so you know, I I don't know what her future is on the show, if she'll ever be back, who knows. But we could not keep going the way we were going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I have one other question that I forgot to ask about the Vicky comment. Originally Gina responded to it with hearts and then she deleted it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: So does somebody else jrun Gina social media or she was trying to. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know her dad does. Her dad helps her out. Her dad does. Her dad is so sweet. Her dad's an attorney, like a really smart man. And I don't know if he's still practicing or if he's retired now or what, but he's super sweet. Her parents are the sweetest, and I think he just kind of helps her out because let's be honest, nobody wants to see mean comments.
Speaker 2: No, can we.
Speaker 3: Talk about something that's not Housewives? Is the Blake Lively stuff that's going on. And when I saw that and they have pe crisis pr people that go out and they have it all in writing, that go out and try to destroy people, hire bots and do all these things. This should be illegal, Well, you know, harassment, They should go to jail. That happened to me on a smaller level this season, somebody hired bots. I think I know who it is and went after me to a degree that I was depressed.
Speaker 2: Well mine wasn't Bots, but mine was press related. If you noticed when all of these things came out in the press, it was very one sided. Correct, correct, And you know there's a lot even though they're saying, you know, they're just mentioning Johnny Depp's name and Drake. That's that certain crisis PR team. But there's another one that was the same that Brad Pitt hired, that Joe Jonas hired. And remember how shitty people felt about Angelina Jolie and how bad they were thinking about Sophie Turner. But it was kind of like the same story for both of them. That's all crisis PR teams, and like to put things in perspective, crisis PR like a regular PR agent, so like I've had one since before Housewives. They're like two thousand dollars a month to hire a crisis management team. We're talking shit, a ton of fucking money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, I mean, it's it's important that I was so relieved when this came out because it's it's something that you know, I've been talking to Eddie and I wanted to actually talk to my attorney about it, and we've talked about before, like laws have to change. I don't care what we have to do. We need to figure out a way to change the laws on social media because this doesn't just affect slebbties. It affects children, Like they're on social media and they're they're committing suicide and things like that, like it's not okay, And what kind of person gets behind a keyboard and says it's horrible horrible things?
Speaker 2: Those people, I mean, we also can say horrible things and be assholes. So it's hard for me to say.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no no. I'm talking about the people that get behind the keyboard on social media and tell people they should die. Yeah, and they don't even know them. It's one thing to recap a show and say, oh, and you was being an assholes. That's totally different. That's talking about a show that's our opinion as if you were. These are mean horrible things about Yeah.
Speaker 2: No. Even my most recent post, somebody commented something like I wish you stopped existing in life, and then there's like, honestly, I think like thirty five comments back and forth of people fighting with this person, like who has fun doing that? But the part that we do need to talk about when it comes to Blake Lively is if this wouldn't have come out. I had a real distaste in my mouth for Blake Lively because of all the stuff that that I don't manage. Yeah, I don't buy out of that stuff.
Speaker 3: But you know who else did is a donna from Daily Dosadonna. She said the same thing. She's like, Wow, I didn't realize that the press can be so manipulated.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it also was because I had read Colleen Hoover I love and so I read all of her books. So I had read you know, it ends with Us, and it's so much about it was about DV and the fact that like it was brushed over in the press, like I really took. I was like, what, I don't get it, you know, like, what what's happening here? But then once you start to see what's all playing out, it's my heart goes out to Blake Lively. I'm glad she's fighting for herself and you know, Justin Valdoni's agent already dropped him allegedly, that's what the press is saying.
Speaker 3: But something anybody that uses i mean, these these crisis PR managers companies that are doing this to other people is it's disgusting.
Speaker 2: What about the subpoena? And you see all of the messages like we're going out like this is the plan for today, this is how we're taking this person down.
Speaker 3: Like I know, it's just gross.
Speaker 2: And to make it clear, a regular PR agent is someone who like manages like let's say Tamra had a new Veena CBD something coming out. They like pitch it all or the or the show's got pitch it.
Speaker 3: To like People magazine and all these different things. Hey it's like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or like Teddy's new all In by Teddy Cookbook is dropping on Christmas, Brandon, this is not that doesn't actually happen. It's not happening. It's a hypothetical if I could cook. But that's the type of thing that they do. Justin sent a Twitter thread that was negative about Haley Beaber to his crisis team and said, we need this.
Speaker 3: Like it's just it's a it's bad karma and this is his karma. When you purposely go after somebody, if it's on social media or in real life whatever, you're disgusting. Yeah, karma is a bitch. Doing things like that.
Speaker 2: Is gross because Yeah, and it speaks a lot of truth that not only did Colleen Hoover step forward and speak on behalf of Blake Lively, but her entire cast if sister to the Traveling Oh, I saw that they also did. So it's it's clear that this is a woman that is not difficult and problematic to work with. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Lisa Vanderpup questions paternity a pregnant Kristen's baby with fiance Luke. On an episode of Access Hollywood podcast, the host brought up Christen's pregnancy to LVP and she responded, I hadn't heard that. The restaurant owner sixty four claimed, how on earth did that happen? Who's the father? Do we know? It's just so disgusting. So basically, uh, Sheina went after her, and I don't blame her. She is just like we have a producer on the Valley. Yeah, and how unprofessional is that that you're a producer on the Valley and you're acting like you don't even know. I lost all respect at this point.
Speaker 2: And also I know, I know that I know I have my only Savanner pump issues, but I need to be very clear about something. There is not a moment in time where she does not have her iPad out scanning Twitter. I don't know anything about every single thing said and done about her with her, with the people involved, like she is not.
Speaker 3: But she's a producer on this show. If she is, come on, so she says, oh, she says she getting married or she getting married? She asked, I'm really not very involved in the valley even though I'm a producer. But that makes you very unprofessional and not a good producer.
Speaker 2: Well, it means that they probably were just throwing her a bone by giving her producer credit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but she's still I mean, if she's a good business woman, she's gonna at least watch the show and see what's working and what's not working. You would think I would, of.
Speaker 2: Course, she's It's like she probably says she never watched Beverly Hills either. I don't know if she said that, that's my guess.
Speaker 3: Well, on the Shenanigans podcast, Sheena slammed Lisa saying, with all due respect, it was kind of shady, super shady. That's also unprofessional because that like what we're saying, especially because Lisa is a producer on The Valley. You know who Luke is, she continued, He's a cast member on the show this season. They get engaged, knowing the struggle that Kristin has shared about her path to becoming a mother. Even if you don't like someone, it's distasteful. How hard is it to wish you're the best?
Speaker 2: Well, even freaking Nick vil made a comment about it.
Speaker 3: We did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, I don't get it, and I mean, the same thing goes This is the same thing goes for James Kennedy. Lisa vander Pump.
Speaker 3: Is she going to stand up for him next or.
Speaker 2: He did an entire season prior. We were called liars when we said everything that we said, we didn't say at all, and we did not even say a fraction of what happened. But she knows who that man is.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, Kristen did respond by posting the page article to her Instagram story with a big clown emoji. Kristin, we wish you all the best. We are so happy for you and we stand with you because this was pretty disgusting. It was pretty much I had struggles to get pregnant.
Speaker 2: And honestly, the clown is like the ultimate shade. That's one of my blocked things from Instagram. People can't write clown on my comments because it really upsets me more, does hope you?
Speaker 3: I always you know, I've always thought of Lisa Vanner Pump as somebody that has a dry sense of humor and always looking for the joke, and I've.
Speaker 2: Always said everything.
Speaker 3: I just wish at this point she would come out and say I was you know, I was just poking. I was joking, but.
Speaker 2: Maybe very sorry. That was somebody that's respectful. How old is Kristin Oh, forty one? She's forty one years old. Clearly she's talked about it for years that she wants to have a baby. Like, I don't care what your issues are with this woman. She has made you television gold multiple years in a row, no matter what show she has been on, So like Kristin, And if I'm not like Kristin.
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, I did read somewhere on Instagram, and I never know if it's true, but she had some health scares during this pregnancy too, so that's always you know, I had health scares for the first I don't know, four plus months with one of my my children, and it's it's scary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I'm glad that she spoke up because I think that there I love her. There's always been a moment where I think that Sheena has had a little bit of fear to I mean, not just Shina, everybody, the whole cast, Yeah, to ever speak out against Lisa vander Pump because they're worried, you know, she's going to give them the boot. But it's she does the same shit to everybody.
Speaker 3: I always thought that she was just her dry sense of humor, but this kind of crossed the line.
Speaker 2: Oh can we talk about another vander Pump rules thing really quick? I know this isn't on our rundown, but Katie and Stasy did a podcast together and they were talking about how they first met and it's because they both dated Peter. I want to understand how everybody has dated Peter. Do you know who Peter is?
Speaker 3: Nobody must have a big Peter.
Speaker 2: Maybe no, you don't even understand. He's like the manager at sir. But now, I mean I think we're kelling dong hair.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, oh yes, yes, yes, I know who he is.
Speaker 2: But it made me want to like go back into the archives and try to watch this. Next one is there won't be a Real Housewives of New Jersey update for a year. Stop asking, Andy Cohen pleads to us weekly. You're not going to get it for like a year, So everyone stop asking, And I keep said you're going to get nothing, So stop asking. Cohen previously said that the network and production company is taking our time when comes to planning what's next. Also, uh, Dolores said on her Trader's Little talking Head, the one like if she could pick anybody see in Traders, it would be anybody from her Real Housewives in New Jersey cast.
Speaker 3: Oh well yeah, but she probably just wants to do it by herself. Well yeah, but stiph yeah.
Speaker 2: Steal, steal. I don't want to take a little Karen Huger.
Speaker 3: Karen Huger, Oh, Karen, Karen, Karen. Evidently Karen's future is in jeopardy with Bravo following her duy. She needs to clean up her acts. As page six, I don't know that I totally believe this because I don't think that Bravo would put something out there like that. The word on the street is Karen's future at Bravo is up in the air if she doesn't get herself together. She would need to clean up her act for brav to move forward with her. A sources. However, we're also told no official casting conversations have taken place.
Speaker 2: I to be honest, I don't really believe this because if this was true, I truly don't believe this to be fact because if that was the case, it would have to be across the board for all Bravo shows, And to me, being arrested for like domestic violence is also pretty shitty and have to be across the board for anybody who got a duy.
Speaker 3: I mean, we've had a lot of BRA celebrities that have been arrested for many different things throughout the years. It has not stopped them or looked made anybody look at them as an executive for Bravo like that. I know of that They're like, nope, they're not coming back.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, Luanne would have been done years ago. She threatened to kill a cop. I mean, like.
Speaker 3: They waited for Teresa to come back. She was in jail and they waited for her to come back. They held the show. So I don't believe this.
Speaker 2: But you know what you can get you off of a show running a troll account.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but if you run a troll account, you're done.
Speaker 2: You're done. Okay, this next one you can take as well.
Speaker 3: Okay. Kyle Mariso we spotted, according to TMC, walking through the streets of Aspen on Saturday, alongside with her dog. So the looks of it, they're doing some last minute shopping before the big holiday. At one point, Mariso wrapped his arms around Kyle's waist. Sources with direct knowledge tell us that Kyle Marisio have been very cool with each other, and that's underscored by the new footage. Of course, Miso has been out with a couple of different women while in Aspen. We've seen it all over Instagram, including a model. However, we're told it's strictly business between Mariso and Earl. Is that how you say your name is?
Speaker 2: Earls? Who were even talking about? I thought the girl's name was like carle Ka or something or Carleen. Who's Earl? Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, well there's other girl than Earl. There's another one. Claudia I think her name is, and he was a little bit more than chummy with her. He was kissing her and his arms were around her. I don't know who this earl is, but she was attending an event along with Mariso's real estate company, so maybe he's just doing.
Speaker 2: Work with her, I think, regardless of what we're seeing him, you know, it's not ideal when you see pictures of other people in the press. I mean, it was very annoying to me to see pictures of myself at my daughter's horse show standing next to slave's trainer and them pretending that I'm making a video of myself self here. Clearly I'm videoing my daughter in the ring. Like and I know it's just another freaking person at the horse show, but like that's where when you're a mom and you're watching your kids, this.
Speaker 3: Person at the horse show sits there, sees you, takes a video and gives it to an outlet, You are a piece of shit. But also.
Speaker 2: So I'm standing near another human being, and it was no canoodling, there was nothing. It's two human beings.
Speaker 3: I know. Like that.
Speaker 2: It just bugs me and I want to.
Speaker 3: Buy into this shit too. It's just like people put your head out of your asses. But ho, guess who pulled his head out of his ass?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 3: Jared Osmond?
Speaker 2: No, hold on, before we get into this, I think it does. I don't think I think he put his head.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: It does show what excellent parents and communicators Kyle and Mauricio. Head's up her ass.
Speaker 3: So let me know.
Speaker 2: You gotta tell me how many times have you gone and spent the holidays with Simon?
Speaker 3: I would, but he wouldn't. So I wanted to say like family dinners, he would refuse to do it. But let me ask you a question. I am assuming that the whole family's going to be an Aspen for Christmas, and that's why they're together. They are still a family.
Speaker 2: Correct, They are a family that love and care about each other and like, to me, it just like goals.
Speaker 3: I think that it's just doesn't look right when the day before he's you know, hugging a model and then he's with his wife. I think that's where people start speculating in all the stories.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean, do I what I have been? I haven't talked to Kyle about when I was my last nesting over at Kyle's where you guys say, I'm a Kyle's roommate. She had already left for Asmen, so it was like, we haven't had this conversation. But I think it's when you're married that long, Yeah, and you've built so much together. I think you have a mutual respect for one another. I'm sure that probably stung, regardless of what their future holds, because seeing that regardless is hard. But I think I think that the kids and they get along, and I could only hope that you know a lot of people that are in separation can do the same.
Speaker 3: You want to take this next one because I might I feel these words out of my mouth, I might vomit.
Speaker 2: Jared Osmen makes it Instagram official with Britney Bateman. Jared posted an Instagram real and December twenty second that was multiple photos of Brittany with text overlay that said, when an angel comes into your life that brings you happiness, peace and love, you hold on with both hands, introducing my beautiful girlfriend, Brittany Bateman. The caption on the post said, yes, life is good with Brittany by my side, And then all the bloggers like they've posted like, oh now that maybe I missed this part. But like, now that Brittany is a fan favorite, Jared is willing to say that fan favorite that that's what I was like, I maybe we haven't gotten there.
Speaker 3: This is a fifty year old man. I mean, this is something a teenager would do. A fifty year old man is out there talking about this is my girlfriend. We're going steady now. I love her.
Speaker 2: It bugs it reads Brittan. Let's get Britney back on the show for next season, and.
Speaker 3: I got Will you know Brittany did release a Christmas album or EP whatever?
Speaker 2: Cause does it does say Mary Cosby's name in it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I haven't I think into it. I don't think. I don'd the video that I heard I kind of a voice.
Speaker 2: Actually great, let's try it on the first day of Christmas. My true love bro to me.
Speaker 3: You don't want to hear me saying I'm sorry, it's not happening.
Speaker 2: So before we get into recapping Potomac, I want to let you guys know that I heart closes down shop. They give a nice, nice little vacation.
Speaker 3: But don't you worry that Twatz still.
Speaker 2: Have episodes releasing uh tonight. This episode's airing Thursday, twelve, twenty six, we have flashback Real Housewives of Orange County Season three, Episode seven and eight. Then Friday on the twat Seat we have chep Rose, then flashback. Holiday Binge is the following week, which is so good, So make sure that you subscribe to that because you're gonna cause you're really gonna want to listen to that. And then we are back in action January sixth, than anything that we've missed.
Speaker 3: That's your favorite day, right, January six?
Speaker 2: Love January six, especially when I'm on X or Twitter, especially when.
Speaker 3: You're on a stage out watch what happens Live in Vegas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, especially anytime where I want to get hate, I bring up January six. So we're still going to keep our content flowing, but we are not back in the floor.
Speaker 3: We get a vacation.
Speaker 2: What what are we gonna do? I don't watch more shows.
Speaker 3: I don't know. Hopefully I'll be good. And I haven't worked out like in three weeks.
Speaker 2: Like my workouts haven't been and I'm so.
Speaker 3: And I've been eating ice cream every night. It's like when I fall off the train. I fall off the train. I'm either one hundred percent in, but it's weird. When I don't work out, I just get like.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just know what I've gotten obsessed with. I don't know why why ram crackers?
Speaker 3: Really? I love grund crackers, but I don't really eat them.
Speaker 2: Well me neither.
Speaker 3: I had a night and the night before yeah, Thrifties ice cream mint chip yum.
Speaker 2: Oh. Traders also starts January eighth, so get ready because I can't wait for that, and as well. Okay, AnyWho, You'll still have plenty of content. But we are we are on vacation. Okay, So now we're up to season nine, episode twelve. Karen tells Jacqueline to get off her property. Jacqueline brought eight balloons to represent Karen's eight citations shady Karen. Mia says Karen doesn't even own this property, she rents it, and Mia tells Karen not to feel disrespected. Karen tells me how to get away from her, and then Mia says that Jacqueline mentioned to her that she'd stopped by.
Speaker 3: Did you see me as space when she was sitting there and Jacqueline showed up. She was smiling when she showed up with balloons, and she's just a shitty friend. I would but I'm I would have honestly, if I was Karen, I would have kicked him both out because Mia was behind this.
Speaker 2: Also, I have a question. I'm confused why Mia thinks Karen renting a home as a dig when my notes Mia rents her aparty seems to be MIA's renting as well.
Speaker 3: I know I said the same thing.
Speaker 2: And to me, I don't give a shit if you're renting or your own it, as long as you're paying your bills.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And then there's Stacy being very consistent in every scene. What is going on here? What is going on? I feel like Stacy really doesn't know what show she's on yet.
Speaker 2: No, she's just playing.
Speaker 3: No, I just think that she's so sweet. She's so sweet and innocent. No, No, you don't think so. Okay, well we're gonna I.
Speaker 2: Think I think we're going to get a complor side season two. I think right now she's playing up what she thinks everybody wants to see. And I think, really too, Oh, there's gonna be a season two takedown.
Speaker 3: So I'm flying for her, like a lot of people have fallen for somebody on my show right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, what about when Karen cares about the environment so much, except for trees, apparently, because isn't that what she ran?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, now you're shady. Yes, she was worried about was it global warm warming?
Speaker 2: Well I don't know, but we saw her release balloons, like when her with her family when there was a passing, So I'm like, you don't.
Speaker 3: Oh she did? Oh my god, how funny. But I was wondering, well, how does I mean This might be a stupid question, but releasing balloons in the air, isn't that more about landing in the ocean?
Speaker 2: And like, I don't know, I got my ass sea landed to me, asked handed to me when I had one balloon and we put Dove's pacifier on it.
Speaker 3: Oh, I remember when that happened.
Speaker 2: And she got to like send it off into the world because I had like read in like some kid's book that that's the best way to do it. And granted it worked, I mean except now that she sucks her finger. But she never wanted to passy again because she'd like thought it went away. Yeah, but uh, the releasing one balloon, I got my ass handed to me, so eight citation balloons? I know.
Speaker 3: It was just a shady thing to do, and she knows exactly you know that it was shady, And let's talk about, well, how does she know where I live? Also what about when she well, she knows where you lived because the production car drove you to her house. That's how let's interest.
Speaker 2: But also I can't believe production didn't call out Giselle literally coming to Karen's conference with a shirt that said pay your taxes like.
Speaker 3: These Why didn't you see that?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, like these all, all of these women are such hypocrites. It's so beautiful. I always seasons ago.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm like, what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, it was seasons ago. But it's just like I wish they would have given us.
Speaker 3: A flash that would have been a good flashback, a really good one.
Speaker 2: Then Mia packs for Panama. Mia arranged for the children to stay with a nanny. Then everyone arrives at the airport. Karen tells Giselle that things have gone too far and they need an OG check.
Speaker 3: What exactly does that mean? Like just the top dogs at the show or.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that they need to realize where they stand. They're the ogs, so like the high fives, No, because you guys aren't og. Not everybody's an og in the high fives. Yeah, true, but they're trying to say, like, don't don't f because we're the ogs. But then the women arrive in Panama, they drive from the airport to the villa, which is two hours.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I would die. I would die. It's like the worst thing when you have to fly somewhere and then get in a car and drive for two hours.
Speaker 2: What about when every single videos I'm like.
Speaker 3: Because they're exhausted. We fled to Costa Rica and then drove three or four hours to get to where we were going, then found out when we got there there's an airport thirty minutes away.
Speaker 2: But was it for private planes only?
Speaker 3: No? We're like, are you kidding me right now? Like, it's just because what you guys don't understand is as soon as we land, we got a film.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like those there's cameras in those sprinter vans. You're coming in hot Then.
Speaker 3: Well, Ashley said what everyone was thinking, and that sprinter van. What Stacey, there's zero chemistry between you and TJ.
Speaker 2: She said, it's her spidery sensus. It's yeah, there's nothing, there isn't any there really isn't any like the.
Speaker 3: Christian kiss that TJ gave Stacy.
Speaker 2: The Christian kiss. I'm sorry, I wouldn't even say that was a Christian kiss. That was like, I mean, it's like a best friend kissed. That's like, I've gotten better kisses from you. It was honestly like this. They couldn't even be bothered to go.
Speaker 3: I'm waiting for them to do butterfly kisses with her eyes next their eyelashes.
Speaker 2: Ashley says she likes Josh and hasn't felt this way since Michael.
Speaker 3: Well, how about actually giving up the goods left for Pama Panama?
Speaker 2: You don't, you're gonna lie. I I don't have a problem with Josh. I think Josh is like cute and funny and like I.
Speaker 3: Don't think, oh, well anything is a step up from him. But it didn't last because obviously she went on the dating show.
Speaker 2: Well maybe I doubt that she found love on the dating show.
Speaker 3: You don't think so?
Speaker 2: Oh? Like you think the same person that wants to date Shannon wants to date Ashley and they're going to end up together.
Speaker 3: The concept of the show yet.
Speaker 2: Me neither, But that's picturing in my head a kiss with Shannon, and then it kiss with Ashley and then a kiss with Luiz. Yeah, it's just too much because I'm going to like what like the actual like Bachelor's like, and I can't I can't imagine it. But I do want to know what the driver of their sprinters thought when they saw they were driving a group of housewives for two hours? Like do they ask for hazard pay? Like? How do they handle it?
Speaker 3: Not well, bitch, not well, bitch.
Speaker 2: I think that Ashley gives full tongue. I don't think she's she.
Speaker 3: Gave more than tongue.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, even she said listen, I would never drive anybody to the airport. Ever, so the fact that he drove her to the airport, like, honestly he could just the tip with me, just for that kise itself.
Speaker 3: They just bumped fuzzies.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they're not fuzzy.
Speaker 3: Done that, Jenna lyon fuzzies.
Speaker 2: No, hers isn't fuzzy either. It's straight hairs, straight hairs. She has that hold on what's the product we always promote the glow dresser that can blow dry your hair in two minutes. She blowed twice, hurt. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 3: This is getting raunchy.
Speaker 2: Then the women arrived at the resort. They are splitting into three villas. Wendy put Karen and Jacqueline together. Wendy says she chose chaos.
Speaker 3: I appreciate Wendy admitting that she chose chaos instead of pretending she wants to make things like that. You know open. Yeah, I thought it was good.
Speaker 2: Giselle says, no one wants to live with Stacy, not even to you.
Speaker 3: J Giselle, Why are you so shady? That was not nice?
Speaker 2: But would you want to stay with Stacy?
Speaker 3: I would. I think she's upbeat and sweet and nice.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: I sleep in punk beds with Stacy. I love. I love. Would you rather be with a Debbie Downer or somebody that's caused havoc or something?
Speaker 2: I don't know? Okay, so I would rather Let me think of the people, I'd rather share a room with Ashley, Giselle even Wendy like Wendy's good to me this. Wendy's back on the open this season.
Speaker 3: I just don't have a problem with Stacy. Uh.
Speaker 2: Giselle didn't even want to share her toothpaste with her. It's not like she asks for the toothbrush. She just asks for the paste, I know, and then she's like, where's your toothpaste?
Speaker 3: Damn or thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Then the women sit down for dinner. Giselle tells Jacqueline that bringing the balloons was messed up. Jacqueline says the balloons symbolized the release of the citations and she wanted to lift that weight from Karen's heart.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, Jacqueline, releasing eight pink balloons is totally gonna lift the weight off of possibly going to Jai. Stop being condescending. This woman is delusional.
Speaker 2: But also, Jacqueline, you would have been better just saying like I wanted to be an asshole instead of spending like yeah, I'm a shady buncher ride on chat GPT trying to come up with what symbolism? How can I explain this? I like it was embarrassing.
Speaker 3: It was so embarrassing, and her trying to pull it off like I was just being kind. No, you were being an asshole and I don't have a problem with it, but lean into it.
Speaker 2: Don't be like, yeah, you didn't invite me, so I came to be a dick and I know I ruined your day, So I did a good job of it. Just at least be that way.
Speaker 3: Just admit it when you do.
Speaker 2: Something fucked up. Don't try to Oh no, I actually really came with a good heart. No you didn't.
Speaker 3: No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: You were pissed.
Speaker 3: You're being a shady housewife.
Speaker 2: And we're here for it. But just we're fine. Yeah. Then Giselle tells me that she is lashing out and she is not allowed to bring up each other's children. I agree with this, Mina tells Giselle. She pretends her daughter's.
Speaker 3: Wait, we forgot something, Well, we forgot something. Karen is pressing charges.
Speaker 2: I think that's bullshit. I haven't seen anything about that.
Speaker 3: Is pressing charges against Jacqueline. Could you imagine her, officer, this is the grand mom.
Speaker 4: Would you press charges on Jacquelin for trespassing with pink balloons? Arrest her your poor white person, because you all are in my yard, like come on my rented yard.
Speaker 2: But it scared Jacqueline, you could tell she like was like shit, I know.
Speaker 3: But then there was Stacy. I love hearing the sound of water. It's so tranquil, like she's in a world of her own.
Speaker 2: She may need to take it down on her Venus CBD guy before filming. Yes, she may have had one.
Speaker 3: She's cloud nine cloud out nine.
Speaker 2: Well, then Giselle tells me that she's lashing out and she's not allowed to bring up each other children. Mia tells Gazelle she pretends her daughters are perfect on social media when they're sneaking in with boys.
Speaker 3: Oh god, they're teenagers at the time. Who the hell cares?
Speaker 2: And you're about to go to college, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, who doesn't want their kids to look perfect on social media? Are you gonna post a picture of your kid being the asshole and go, gee, what a dick this one is?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fuck this kid. This is my least favorite.
Speaker 3: There's always one bad one, and this fucker's him. Yeah, like seriously.
Speaker 2: Wendy tells Giselle that she bit her head off when she thought she was making faces when talking about her daughter. Giselle tells Wendy they can't compare that because they weren't speaking last year, and then Mia gets emotional. I can't, I can barely. I can't even get these words out of my mind. Now. Mia, it's emotional saying she's doing the best she can, and she gets a different version of Gordon every day Giselle. I think we speak for all viewers when we say please go lower, like bring back the dirty er Giselle, and you need her back on the back. Someone needs to put me in her place, somebody.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I'm hoping the Gordon after the season, he either does a confessional like towards the end of the season, or he's at the reunion.
Speaker 2: But but I feel like it plays It was very different than like when we saw Braun, oh, which we didn't discuss. We need to talk about this too. But when we see Braun when sharing her story about Todd, like none of those women really seem to believe her or care, and.
Speaker 3: We never yet about that.
Speaker 2: I know we'll get to that after this. But when Mia shares this stuff about Gordon, they're all like like they all start to feel for her. So I don't know if they're good actors or they just have seen the you know, the nastier side of Gordon.
Speaker 3: But we haven't really seen the nasty side of Gordon. We just hear about it in a way that's he's my polar that's all we hear.
Speaker 2: Well, but then we then I'm sorry, we did get a taste of the nasty side of Gordon. At the end, Mia is on the phone with her mom, Veronica.
Speaker 3: I don't know that I believe all this.
Speaker 2: I do. I actually think it was the first time we saw Mia legitimately like panicked about a situation, because I I can imagine what that feeling would be like on a housewife's trip where you like can't be making a billion calls about it, You're trying to keep it under wraps. But to find out that you're you know who you're co parenting with, takes away from the nanny, takes them to another state, which also, if you have any kind of like you know, proper separate, you can't take at least in California, you can't take your children to stay without a state without consent from the other parent. But he then dropped them off four hours away with their old nanny without permission.
Speaker 3: Like I get it, she had the kids. It sounded like at Jacqueline's house with there and I think they all shared the name.
Speaker 2: I think there all have been besties forever, which I get it. You want to spend time with your kids and then you text Jacqueline and say, actually, I'd rather be with the kids and them be with Jacqueline's nanny. Totally get it, But to pick up the kids, drive them four hours away, and drop them off with another nanny that no longer works with them. Yeah, I didn't like it. I didn't like it.
Speaker 3: Well, we don't know, wouldn't lie yet, So let's maybe something happened.
Speaker 2: All right, we'll see.
Speaker 3: Maybe the kids called. By the way, why isn't he taking care of his kids?
Speaker 2: Well, that's my point. He picked them up, so one would think it was so he could spend time with them, but then he dropped them off to another nanny four hours away. So now it was the first time that I was like, Gordon, is it Mia Ann Gordon b Lyon or is it just Mia b Lyon?
Speaker 3: I don't know anymore. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Do you want to talk a little bit about Bronwin on Watch What Happens Live?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So bron was on Watch It Happens Live this week, I believe, Yeah, and Todd was in the audience, and she backtracked on what was said and I'm just paraphrasing because I don't have it in front of me, but basically saying that he never touched the woman there was no actual physical affair. They were just talking a lot on the phone. So she said the total opposite of what she said to the girls. Which is she saying that because Todd is mad at her, or is she saying cleaning it up because she lied?
Speaker 2: My guess is she you know she had said when she was on the.
Speaker 3: Fidelity she said infidelity.
Speaker 2: My guess is she over shared to what Todd would be comfortable hearing, and now she's I My concern is now she's trying to clean up the mess so Todd, yeah, doesn't flip out, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: And that also, I'm sure gonna they're gonna bring it up at the rein and I'm sure.
Speaker 2: And like agrees to come back because if not, if she doesn't clear that up and try to cover her basis, then maybe he wouldn't come back, and then maybe she wouldn't. But also I have a question whether it's an emotional affair or physical physical affair, both are shitty. Yeah, what would you say shittier?
Speaker 3: I just don't don't lie. That's the other thing, like, don't get on TV and lie, try to make it some big deal that maybe it possibly wasn't or I don't think I.
Speaker 2: Was saying, I don't think she was lying.
Speaker 3: I don't Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean I think she was lying on Watch What Happens Live. I don't think she was lying in that moment.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I think that we're going to hear about it at the reunion for sure.
Speaker 2: But question for you, if it was Eddie, what do you think it's worst an emotional or physical affair? Oh?
Speaker 3: I think they're both bad. And if he's doing that, I'm done. I have zero tolerance zero.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, thanks for another episode of to Teas in a Pod and joining us. We sounded so merry right at the end side, Well, can we talk you holidays?
Speaker 3: Can we leave it with the best one liner of the show. Sure, and it was from Karen, and the ward goes to Karen for the best one liner. Whenever she gets out of all that fashion Nova, I'll be there for her.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, the selfie.
Speaker 1: Died.
Speaker 2: I died as I went on to Amazon to buy my dupe sunglasses because I've lost all my nice pairs.
Speaker 3: Oh you have hey, I get some sunglasses from Fashion Eva. But also Jacqueline dragging the.
Speaker 2: Chair, pick up the chair. It wasn't like, you know, it was my chair.
Speaker 3: My sound situation like sounds like make me want to punch somebody in the throat. Her dragging that chair, I would have probably had to get up and leave.
Speaker 2: Not one person enjoyed her dragging the chair, just.
Speaker 3: Saying no one, oh god, no one even.
Speaker 2: Wanted her sitting there. That's why they used up all the chairs. I feel like one of the girls had one of their butt cheeks on one chair and the other on the other, just so they didn't have room for Jacqueline to sit. But just saying anyways, happy holidays everyone, Keep tuning in to all of our different drops that we'll have throughout the week, and then we will be back in real time January sixth. And maybe if I do end up going to Big Bear and hanging with Tam, we'll do a little live for you guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'll be fun. Bye bye and