Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about artificial intelligence. You gave some great commentary yesterday about artificial intelligence, so I think you could probably provide that level of intellect, or if you want to add some other spin on it. But I'm just interested to see, you know, how you are currently using artificial intelligence and how people in their day to day life, because you know, everybody hears about AI, but they're like, how does this affect me? How does this impact me? And you know, people watching your leisure to get information so they can actually you know, help their situation when they watch market mondays it's like, I want to learn something so I can go into the stock market and start investing. I want to learn something, I can go into the real estate. I want to learn something. And so, yeah, what can we give them is for artificial intelligence?
Speaker 4: Well, you know, we're living in the age of AI. You know, I always like to start there. You know, the age of the AI is creating self realization.
Speaker 2: Machines, right.
Speaker 4: You know, if you go to Biblical verse I think it's Chapter three, verse fourteen, they talk about you know, it's vere everybody should look that up because it talks about the great I am. And I heard somebody giving a breakdown. It was explaining that I am as the AI, basically saying that if we ever get to a point of singularity, right, then that's when the world as we know it will be changed. Because machines will have so called consciousness, right, And that's the high level, right, that's the idea of the singularity that people are afraid of of one day machines ruling man and man creating its own god, right, an artificial god, if you will.
Speaker 2: Now, I bring that up.
Speaker 4: Because most people don't realize how much how artificial the world currently is in its current state, from artificial bodies, from artificial food, from artificial insemination, artificial information. Right, there's so many things that are artificial today and we're just living in the world of grand illusions at a grand scale.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Nothing is as what it seems, right. The lack of authenticity is making people jump onto things that have any breath fresh air of truth in it. And this is why we get to see polarization of figures, whether they're good or bad. But when they be themselves and it's authentic and it's true, you see the world grasp on to them. And we see this in the industry today. Now as I glossed over that, you know, thought process, and you can kind of see more on my high level conversation I did for the last two of them.
Speaker 2: It went deep onto that process.
Speaker 4: But to kind of go into some tactical and more practical ways of utilizing artificial intelligence.
Speaker 2: And you know, we can call it AI, or.
Speaker 4: We can just call it these tools or these systems, right, because we don't address social media by you know, ISP or the Internet protocols that's behind it. We addressed it by its use case, right, And I think that that's important to state when we start talking about use case. So for me, the first use case that we talked about was in London at Royal Albert Hall. And this was before anybody was talking about AI and the reason that I had got on board and was studying it because I was studying generative design, which wasn't even talking about AI, but it was talking about the ability for engineers and you know, designers to directly work with machines to be able to create designs that normally weren't possible. So I was saying, generative AI is want to be the future and always like to look ahead when I'm trying to find what the future is. And so now we are in the prompt engineering phase of reality where I believe that the best jobs in the world would be based on prompt engineering. And prompt engineering is simply figuring out a way for you know, you to get the best result from AI once you give it a prompt. The same way if you're trying to get the best results out of an employee when you tell to do something, but the way you tell and the clarity of your instructions where it will be directly in measurement and determination of.
Speaker 2: The results that you get from the people. Right. The same thing with the machines.
Speaker 4: You have to train them to be effective, right, And as you're training them to be effective, you're going to get better results. So I utilize ch GPT a lot, especially these days because they just upgraded it in multiple different ways. So they have the AI where you can speak directly to it. And this AI is it's going to speak directly back to you in a more natural language. So now you can speak to it instead of just type to it. So I can say, hey, I want you to give me an overview on the war, I want you to get an overview on the beginning of the stock market, and they'll be like sure, And I can tell it how to address me, so it.
Speaker 2: May say sure, nineteen keys.
Speaker 4: So if you watch as we talked about yesterday, iron Man, you know then you say they had Jarvis, which was a AI model that.
Speaker 2: Was multimodal, meaning that it can do multiple things.
Speaker 4: It can scan the internet, right, it can you know, create images, videos, It can break down data, right.
Speaker 2: It can do so many different things.
Speaker 4: So the world basically has a billion dollar tool in its pocket.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is how will you use it? Right?
Speaker 4: So for me, I utilize it in all different ways, and research is one of the number one things. So research with AI you have to be careful because a lot of people don't like double checking sources whatsoever. So if chat GPT lies to you, how will you know? Right now, bar AI have what they call AI constitution. This AI constitution has it built into where it will double check itself and if it does mess up and it glitches or as they call have a mirage or whatever, right, then it will go back and it will fix it and.
Speaker 2: Give you the correct information.
Speaker 4: Now, there is a way where you can go into the settings of chat GPT and do that when you go and customize it. And I always tell it to every time you know, you do something that I need you to run a report and tell me why this is true.
Speaker 2: So it reinforces the Data Daddy.
Speaker 5: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC Ernest What's Up? You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run, and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, Attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: It gives me to make sure that is not giving me incorrect day. Now, there's a This is basically a whole curriculum just how to utilize Chat, GPT within itself before we even go to Bard and claud and all of these other different AI systems and tools that's out there.
Speaker 2: And the reason I'm.
Speaker 4: Focusing on just Chat and not even the other ones yet because we are in a deep age of fast consumption, and this fast consumption got people just jumping on to wave to wave to wave to wave to wave without actually learning how to serve right.
Speaker 2: And so for me, it's.
Speaker 4: About digesting the information, finding the true value, and from there you can become a true creative. And the truth creatives are the ones who learn how to use the tools the best way possible, not waiting just for instructions. Right when you're waiting for instructions, you have to continuously be hand held and walk through things in order to know what to do next, and or you become a carbon copy of the original. So all we see is the same thought process played over and over and over. But when you jump into these systems and you start playing with them and utilizing them, Like my brother mister Grayfel, I was out at the Instagram headquarters with him, and you know, he had went into the AI and he said, can you give me a strategy for the next six months on how I can gain fifty thousand followers right now? He followed this to the t right and to this day he has.
Speaker 2: I think up to like one hundred to two hundred dollars. He should be like a one to fifty something like that.
Speaker 4: And he was, so most people don't know mister grayfer was originally working with me and for me. He was doing a lot of the thumbnails and things that nature. Behind the scenes. He had no following whatsoever, right, so maybe like a thousand and two thousand followers, So he directly correlates his whole entire following and the strategy and the implementation of it from utilizing this tool that is AI right in this correct manner. And this is why I told him early on, I said, listen, AI is you know a tool my formula for AIS AI plus EI right, artificial intelligence?
Speaker 2: No, AI plus NI equals EI.
Speaker 4: Artificial intelligence plus natural intelligence equals enhanced intelligence.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: So he took ideas that he already had existing, took this billion dollar tool, and then he utilized that in order to create a plan of implementation so he can have a framework of execution.
Speaker 2: So therefore he been winning.
Speaker 4: And now he in his second phase of AI teaching them how to get six figures and he was able to do that. So while a lot of people playing with these tools, there are a lot of people who are actually utilizing it to make money and create greater business efficiencies and practices. People are losing their job not because they have to, but because a lot of people won't utilize the AI to replace the services that they do, which means that you should be able to.
Speaker 2: Render services faster and or cheaper.
Speaker 4: Right, But when you're charging people the same aunt and it takes you less time to do the work and you're not adjusting your prices.
Speaker 2: And then a person goes on and they type.
Speaker 4: Them a prompt and they like, wait a minute, I was able to get this done, and I'm thinking about all the money I can say, then, of course I'm going to decrease that overhead by getting rid of you.
Speaker 2: And then in the future I may just hire somebody that.
Speaker 4: Can do that for me, or AI may be trained so well that it knows me so when I tell AI to do something, they know exactly the parameters in which I want it done. So I don't need the full stack of services from people because they have skill sets that I don't have. So the time that we're living in with the AI right now is the time where you know you have the smartest people in the world working for you, but you have to learn how to tell them what to do and to manage the services of these skill sets.
Speaker 3: I know actually this before, but do you think pop engineering for this era is going to be as important as coding in the early two thousands?
Speaker 4: More important, way more because engineering is in more than just technology, right, So when you talking about coding, typically you're talking about somebody rendering services for a website for some engineering back end stuff. Prompt engineering goes into all fields, whether you are in fashion, whether you are in business, whether you are in food. Right, you can go and generate recipes that prompt engineering goes into politics. It goes into almost every single field, right that we have currently today. So prompt engineering is another way of saying, I can manage these skills for you, right, I can manage these services for you.
Speaker 2: And if you really.
Speaker 4: Want to become good at it, like learning different like even if I go on there and I want to get certain things done, it's really a you know, a process to get the best results out of AI. Right, because I can say, hey, design me a flyer for a thumbnail, and then you can design me anything based on it having acces as to billions of metrics of art direction that it can go. But when I can give it direction, I can say, I need you to do it sixteen by nine dimension. I got this, Uh, let me show y'all this got so this big book of graphic design. Right, so I can go into this big book of graphic design, and I can go look at different graphic artists from different eras they have different styles and based on on the art direction of those styles, I can tell chat GPT to make something similar or inspired by. So now it's getting closer to what's in my mind's eye and it can.
Speaker 2: Bring it out right.
Speaker 4: But if I don't study this, then I don't have the framework and the references right to know what to do now. AI at one point in times ago gets up there you say, AI, can you give me different art directions and give me names? So when I give you directions, you and me are on the same page, like you're gonna be able to talk to AI like that. But for now, in the early stages, right prop engineering is so important because the owner of the business don't want to have to deal with the AI themselves.