Speaker 1: It's another jewbile phone frame today Mornings on the twenties. Well, hello, Marcus.
Speaker 2: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 1: This is insurance. My name is Pete Eakins. I'm calling you back about a claim that you recently submitted.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yep, yep, yep.
Speaker 2: Do you have any information on the claim?
Speaker 1: Do you have any information for me?
Speaker 2: No? I was rear ended the other day and I filed the claim. I'm still waiting to hear back on that. Right.
Speaker 1: Uh, you were ended and we were blindsided.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry. Do you Do you have any information for me? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've got a lot of things that I want to say that I'm not saying actually right now.
Speaker 2: So do you have anything to say?
Speaker 1: Did you have anything to say to me? Marcus?
Speaker 2: What I have to say to you other than I want to know whether this is going to be covered.
Speaker 1: Nothing at all, to come clean about?
Speaker 2: What are you talking about that? I'm just this has been like a really stressful week.
Speaker 1: And okay, so that's what you do when you get stressed. Huh, spread the love around.
Speaker 2: Huh, spread a lot. What is going on right now? You are calling from the insurance company on my claim?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you confuse which insurance company is calling you?
Speaker 2: Huh uh No, I know what my insurance company is.
Speaker 1: All right, you want to tell me why you talked about the other day?
Speaker 2: Huh how do you know that?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you got rear ended and you submitted a claim and you want us to take care of that claim. But the whole time you've been talking to other insurance companies. You think we're idiots over here.
Speaker 2: How do you have that information? What the hell?
Speaker 1: What the hell? That's exactly what I said when I learned that you've been talking to other insurance companies and then expect us to handle a claim for you.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with you? You're acting like I cheated on you or something.
Speaker 1: Acting like I'm acting like okay, But you don't have to fully go through with the action to be cheating. It can also be emotional, and I would think that calling other insurance companies trying to sign up with them when you're with us is definitely cheating in my book. So, yeah, yeah, I ben what do they have that we don't?
Speaker 2: You're company? What the you're acting like we were married or something?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yes' I just went ahead and deleted your account. So go ahead and go over to flow or whoever the do you want to date.
Speaker 2: Are you you deleted my account?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go ahead, go ahead with that red Polo guy you know, or the gecko or whoever you want to around with.
Speaker 2: Weirdest call from an insurance company I've ever received.
Speaker 1: That This is also the weirdest call I've ever had to make, because I've never ever had to deal with a claim where I knew that our customer had been talking to other insurance companies and expecting us to take care of their accident. The answer is a big no. Go ahead and go over there and see if they'll handle it, See if the ge guy will take care of you as good as we do.
Speaker 2: You can't just delete my account out of nowhere without me requesting it. I have a claim that's already processed. I can. I can sue you guys for that too late.
Speaker 1: Marcus, you should have known where your bread was buttered. Why, Yeah, the grass is always greener on the other side. Actually it's greener where you water it, and we got the sugar and you did not appreciate us. So off, Oh you.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna talk to your manager right now and put them on.
Speaker 1: How about I just put your wife Anna on the phone.
Speaker 2: What did you just say?
Speaker 1: How about I put your wife Anna on the phone. Because this is actually a phone prank. This is Jewbel from the Jewel Show doing a phone brank on you and your wife. Anna set you up.
Speaker 2: You're serious. Anna sent this up.
Speaker 1: Yes, she said that you got in a little fit Novendor the other day and you've been shopping around for other insurance companies, so she wanted me to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh oh my god. That's just wake up
Speaker 1: Every morning with jubile phone pranks.