Speaker 1: It's time for the Bobby Bones post show. Here's your host, Bobby Bone.
Speaker 2: There really was no show today, so this is not a post show. This is a I gues It's not the show, it's just a podcast. So this is not reruns. We were not on the air live today, but this stuff is all new. A Texas influencer has been sentenced to ten years in prison. Texas influencer Ashley Grayson has been sendens to ten yures in federal prison after being convicted of a murder for higher plot. Back in twenty twenty one, Grayson had a falling out with the Mississippi woman with a similar online business to hers, claiming she was creating fake online profiles that criticized both her and her business. So it sounds like there was a little competition, right, They both did the same kind of business. One of them wants to knock the other one down. So, according to the story, one created allegedly a business to.
Speaker 3: Take the other one down. Wow, yeah, you already know how it ends that, right, So when that happens, you want to get rid.
Speaker 2: Of them, well, you want their business to go away?
Speaker 4: About hers murder for hire answer.
Speaker 2: In August twenty twenty two, Grayson asked one from Memphis who she had worked with previously, to talk about a quote business opportunity. The Memphis woman and her husband visited Grayson in Dallas, where she offered to pay the couple to kill. Yeah, that's that's what That's what.
Speaker 3: Got him, and she's previously worked.
Speaker 2: She offered the couple at least twenty thousand dollars for each murder. Yeah, it says. In August twenty twenty two, Grayson asked one for Memphis, who she had worked with previously. It didn't have to be about murdering. It could be anything.
Speaker 3: So like, if you work for someone you're like, I don't know, it just seems like a murderer.
Speaker 2: Like they did a good job on the yard. Do you think they'd murder? Right?
Speaker 3: Like I worked with the guy in news where like I could see him doing that and if I did, like, you know, he was just.
Speaker 2: Weird like that. Yeah, So I feel like it would be okay to be like, hey, do you do this?
Speaker 1: Do you murder?
Speaker 2: Do you are you? Are you hit man? Would you think about it? Yeah? That's from Fox News. So I thought that story was pretty crazy. I don't know if I want to risk. I've been reading this book and I've been watching videos, and I was really inspired by that mentalistic guy who does the stuff you ever see him like on ESPN. And there's a trick to it, and I think I've got it. I think I got it. And I did it with Mike last time, with Eddie, with Eddie last time. Oh, this is the drawing the stuff down here, I think crazy. Here's the problem. His name is Oz Pearlman. The problem is if I don't do it exactly right this time, I look like a fraud I got I don't think I got lucky, but I think I got a little lucky with you. So I have an mlop here in a piece of paper. There's nothing on it. Why are you staring at me? I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to see what you do. Anytime I see a magician, I have to look at everything like left hand right hand eyes papers.
Speaker 2: Pick anybody in the room, me, pick anybody in the room, and I will do whatever. Let them fight for it, fight for what. I don't know. I'll do their mind. Oh, I get to pick who it's going to be. Yeah, anybody ahead?
Speaker 3: Okay, do you want me to tell you who it is.
Speaker 4: If you're guessing who he's taking his mind, he thinks the trick started.
Speaker 2: I'm not a psycho.
Speaker 5: I mean he's trying.
Speaker 6: Claiming.
Speaker 5: You want me to tell you.
Speaker 2: Guys, guys, take a break. Everybody relaxed. I'm not a psychic. I don't claim to be a psychic. There are things. All I said was I will do it with somebody that's not you. You can pick who it is. Oh, okay, I got someone. I got someone. You want to tell you it is?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, No, no, no, I got I got I got it, I got it, I got it.
Speaker 2: Let me do it. She's not in the room, Yes she is.
Speaker 3: She works here is all one room, all one room.
Speaker 7: That got him.
Speaker 2: Second of all, you didn't expect me to do.
Speaker 3: Second of all, that's not the room you didn talk to Abby.
Speaker 5: That's not.
Speaker 2: That's not the room that This is the This is the room, dude.
Speaker 3: We all work together in a big room. That's the glass room. Abby, Good luck.
Speaker 2: Buddy, that's not the room. Got what did you? Yes?
Speaker 5: He said, boom roasted.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me.
Speaker 7: Tell you what I said, Bobby, or do you already know what it is?
Speaker 2: I'm not a can you read my mind. He was gonna do that. Nothing about me. I'm not claiming to be a psychic.
Speaker 3: That was good I picked Abby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not a psychic. You guys have to stop. Okay.
Speaker 3: You thought I was gonna go with Amy because he was not saying anything right now.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Abby.
Speaker 2: Would you take the shoe to paper? Take the paper, takes the envelope?
Speaker 4: Do we need to be saying attention?
Speaker 2: You always watch?
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, Michael, don't.
Speaker 2: You're not gonna stand here. Don't go into the room. Where do you want it? Okay? Where do you want to hear? Where we all?
Speaker 3: That's where I want her to Oh great, maybe she should go to the other room. You can tell them where to go. It doesn't matter to me.
Speaker 2: Because sit down over there, away from me.
Speaker 5: I have no idea.
Speaker 2: Abby. Moved the chair in the middle.
Speaker 5: No, no, because then you can see her. Turn your back, yeah, turn your back, turn your back, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: We really don't know what we're doing here.
Speaker 5: I have no idea what's going on?
Speaker 8: But we didn't turn your back to Bobby, did you?
Speaker 5: But turn your back sounds good?
Speaker 2: But I can see if she writes something. I have a better angle to see it.
Speaker 5: I see it off the window.
Speaker 2: That's fine. That don't word. You can't see what she's writing.
Speaker 5: You can see off that window.
Speaker 2: He can't. You can't. Okay, Scooba, what are you doing? Oh that'd be great. Yeah, I mean she's not that makes sense, Scooba. True, guys, I would like to say again, I don't think I'm a psychic. So the whole thing. What am I thinking? I don't know? You're freaking out right now? No I did?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh well that sounded weird. That's good. That's Good's good? And not too close to Bobby?
Speaker 5: Who brought you the favorite envelope?
Speaker 2: Do you want to look at it?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: What do you think it disappeared? Abby? Go, we'll show lunchboxes show Abby.
Speaker 5: Are you the one that got it for him?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: But who brought it in here for him?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 5: No, no, that's good. It's good. Sit down, sit down, check it, check it.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: You guys are making this far more difficult than it is. Please let lunchbox hold the paper or touch it.
Speaker 5: No, I don't need to touch it. I just wanted to know.
Speaker 2: You showed the envelope.
Speaker 5: You already wrote on it, and you folded it even though he didn't tell you to you.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's nothing in there. Okay, let's go. He's got a check man.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: He is not happy by nice streak. I'm very happy actually, Okay, he's so mad at Abbie. Look look at me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, look where my hands are? Yes, the top of your head, top of my head? Okay, can I see the bottom of your hands?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Why did you see the bottom of my hands?
Speaker 3: Just you know, usually magicians.
Speaker 4: What guys, he's just holding his hands on his head.
Speaker 2: There's nothing on the bottom of amy you'd be quiet.
Speaker 3: I feel like you're in on this, and that's why he's all messed up in his head right now, because it's not you.
Speaker 10: Wait, didn't Eddie get to look last time?
Speaker 2: Look at what you guys?
Speaker 4: Nothing he's showing you. There's nothing in his hands.
Speaker 2: Thank you, sir.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, we're good.
Speaker 2: Because you've taken guys. I don't. And also I don't think I'm psychic, So stop at that bull crap. Okay, Abby, Yes, how's your day going?
Speaker 10: It's good.
Speaker 2: Anything happening this morning, that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Not really?
Speaker 2: How did you go with the phones. Anything that you felt was like, I don't know. Interesting. Anybody you called that didn't get through that, you're like, dang up, this person would have been terrible.
Speaker 10: I mean yeah, there's usually some of those that are not that great.
Speaker 2: Thanks Thanksgiving coming up? It is what do you what do you plan to do?
Speaker 10: I'm going to be here with my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Will you write down a food?
Speaker 10: Just write down any food?
Speaker 2: Write down of food. Uh, give me a give me a brand, give me a brand of.
Speaker 10: Food, a brand. It can be anything like Thanksgiving food anything.
Speaker 3: Okay, he's not gonna get this.
Speaker 4: This is so random.
Speaker 3: Amy, don't look at Abby, and you guys are making this far more difficult than it needs to be.
Speaker 2: When I watch the Odds, the mentality to the people yelling, the whole tirest.
Speaker 3: You're right, he doesn't, he doesn't. I'll be quiet.
Speaker 10: Okay, I write it down.
Speaker 2: Have you been in the movies lately at all?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, No, it's been forever. I saw Twisters. That was the last movie.
Speaker 2: I never saw forever, But I never saw Twisters. Quick giving more information, it's not about it, it's about information. What is that? What does Amy?
Speaker 7: Though?
Speaker 2: I don't know all of you guys are freaking me out my hands about my head. So you guys don't think I'm like doing anything with my hands. You just put you just scratched your nose, thank you. Uh you watch you watch TV, iby, you watch you bene anything.
Speaker 10: I'm watching. What's it called? Now? Oh, I forget the name.
Speaker 4: It's on Hulu.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's some Little Lies or something. Tell me lies, tell me lies.
Speaker 2: A bunch of seasons on that or no, yeah there's two, I'm on the second one. Only two.
Speaker 10: Okay, that's not that much.
Speaker 2: We write down a show like a show. There's a TV show.
Speaker 10: That's on right now.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: A little dang.
Speaker 2: Okay, and that's all. And fold that I put the envelope and seal it. Please, that's it. Well, just just oh my god. If you guys don't make this, I'm not saying that. No boy must see it now. If you will let me know when it's sealed before you give it to me. I'd like for you to select someone in the room, but.
Speaker 10: I can seal it now.
Speaker 2: Conveniently. I'd like for you to pick someone in the room and take and hand them the envelope and give them a high five.
Speaker 10: Okay, hmmm, I do, Okay.
Speaker 2: I'll just it. Okay, that's good, that's gonna be Amy. Yes, thank you Abby. Now you can go back to wherever you want. You can sit in your office, in your room. You can sit there. But turn the chair around and look Amy. So hands down, guys.
Speaker 7: Yeah good.
Speaker 3: I don't know why it wouldn't matter that your hands are in your head, but.
Speaker 2: Because I just don't want you guys being like you're up some bullcraft like or something. You saw my hands more going on, my hands up the whole time.
Speaker 8: Your hands were up the whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, Gray's anatomy.
Speaker 10: Do I just have a reaction?
Speaker 2: I say, here because everything's in the envelope. Gray's anatomy. Mm hmm, Totino's Eddie We or anybody. I don't care who it could be. Anybody.
Speaker 7: Would you come over here, Morgan, go up there?
Speaker 2: Morgan is real quick? Yeah. What's on this piece of paper underneath the microphone? What did I say? Yep? What's the circle? What's it say written? And who's the pointed toward? Okay, so peace of paper here, You guy saw my hands the whole time. You didn't write anything. There was an arrow pointed at Mike d with the word high five on it, which she handed the envelope and high five to them. We opened the envelope. Okay, dig it out.
Speaker 5: I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You read it. There's Tino's Pizza, Grady and Natomy. Wait, wait, and that what I wrote down. I knew you had high five Mike before you even came in, So I wrote down high five and I had that arrow pointed at Mike. That's all. My hands were up, So you guys didn't think I wrote anything while it was happening.
Speaker 4: Wait, how did you know that?
Speaker 10: I don't understand. I don't understand how you knew that.
Speaker 2: That's all Dan, Thank you everybody.
Speaker 10: Wait, that's the most random thing that I did.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody.
Speaker 4: Why'd you choose grazing out of me by that?
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody?
Speaker 4: Why you choose you had just said another show.
Speaker 2: Thank you everybody, But I bringed that one. I used to thank you everybody, Thank you Abby, thank you, welcome, You're time for you Amy. What would you have picked?
Speaker 4: I wasn't picking anything, so I can't even tell you.
Speaker 2: And I knew I would be accused of cheating on the High five. So that's why I wrote it and drew it before you did it.
Speaker 4: I mean, obviously you've learned from his.
Speaker 2: Stuff, so just telling us a lot he learned from the greats Okay.
Speaker 4: Whatever, whatever you're studying, Like, you don't have to tell us through the whole thing. But like, what made you think or what did you say.
Speaker 3: A little nervous about Grays and Dad even be honest with you, did you get nervous when I picked Abby?
Speaker 4: But what was the key?
Speaker 2: Because those people in the room you shouldn't have picked Abby when because I was cheating, I said in the room. And there's always a controlled environment, and you semi uncontrolled the environment because obviously I'm not magic. I'm not magic, I'm not psychic. There's not some ability that I have that so obviously I need to control of the situation to make it work. And you tried to uncontrolled deregulate my regulation, but you're still controlled and you did it. That was all nervous about it.
Speaker 4: But what's the one thing you said that planted Grey's anatomy in her head? Like what's something you've said did you say?
Speaker 2: Like all the multiple seasons?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I have a lot of there's lots of shows of anatomy has like the most.
Speaker 4: Did you say like I need a doctor?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: And then he said, like what are you eating for Thanksgiving? And then write a food down and she wrote Totinos?
Speaker 4: What the I would have been like like Totino's pizza.
Speaker 2: Why are you saying it?
Speaker 8: Why a toastinos?
Speaker 2: Seriously?
Speaker 8: Well you about me one time?
Speaker 2: Sure? All right now? Yeah, I tried to throw me off. Guys, I don't I'm not magic. I don't have a spell. You have it.
Speaker 4: There's something I mean you know what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's yeah, I know what. That's true. Why controlled environment? And you're trying to do my regulation? He is, I'm in the room. Okay, let's pick somebody out.
Speaker 5: Of the room.
Speaker 4: Like, what's the what what is the thing that sent her to Mike d You did something, you said something that's not.
Speaker 5: Going to tell you.
Speaker 2: Is it mind control?
Speaker 4: Bones?
Speaker 2: No? I have no supernatural ability whatsoever an event. It doesn't matter. Like, do you think you can get an Abby's brain?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 2: I cannot. I cannot. It look like I cannot. Okay, do you want to don't take a break. Let's take a quick mid roll, Morgan, I'm happy to do it. We come back.
Speaker 4: Okay, Wow, you're going to go to in one day.
Speaker 2: That's risky. Back from holiday break. My brain hurts for all my super natural powers. I need to have a break. But I but here's the thing. You guys can't be dicking with me the whole time because it's like a fun little trick. And but then you guys are like trying to make it so hard that's even fun. Yeah, we wanted to You wanted to see me fail. You want to derail you. But that's okay.
Speaker 3: But no, people want to do that to magicians all the time. You just watch the show. Dude, cut the woman in half.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't go like, okay, cut her in half. Now shine a spotlight on it when you do it. Let's see under the table. Okay, Yes, it's a trick.
Speaker 3: Will you ever be able to tell us how you do how you did this?
Speaker 2: Probably? But it's a trick. There's no suit, there's nothing about it that's magic. It's literally an acquired skill. It would be the same as if I carved something out of like a head out of a piece of wood, Like I've worked a long time, and this is not a long time but a few months. And I'd be like, oh, look at this, And then you're like, well, now do it with one eye closed on one foot? Well, why would you're making it harder? Okay, I guess I can see, like the rabbit out of the hat. How do they get the rabbit out of there?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 2: I have no idea. That's that's real message. Okay, let's steal a little mit role here. We're gonna save it up. Do you want to stop or just keep going?
Speaker 6: Ray?
Speaker 2: Keep going?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: All right, good deal. So that's why I had my hands on my head to under you guys think I was lying or I shifted something, or maybe I did with my knee. Did you guys look at that. Nope, Nope, I didn't because I wouldn't say that if I did, because then you would see it later. Okay, hmm. The Rock disagrees with theaters asking fans not to sing. He says, quote sing, you've paid your harder money for a ticket, and you've gone to new musical. You've earned it from variety. I think what they should do with these popular wicked is they should have singing theaters and non singing because again I paid my harder money. But if I want to go and do a full quote along for a movie I've seen seven times, that would be annoying if someone's in there going like you can't run Casper. But if I do, I let you're like, dude, shut up, we're watching the movie now. Again, it's not a song. I think that there should be singing non singing because it does give people a chance to go to the singing ones and the people that want to watch it non singing. I totally feel with the rock saying, and i've people getting upset by people singing before the rules were set. That's kind of dumb. They set the rules and now they're like no singing, okay, well then there's no singing. But at first, whenever the movie was just playing and people are singing, there are no rules you can't. But Wicked's awesome the play. I'm just not going to a theater. Is it three D? Because I saw the people post with glasses and there's a version of it. It's not made for three D, so it's not really getting much out of it.
Speaker 5: Three D.
Speaker 2: Remember when that was the thing. It still is still a thing, man, and I like movies and three D with the big machines and you go on, you get your glasses. It was a It never really turned into something that was most movies, which we thought it might for a minute, but even like the eighties like three D stuff yeah Jaws, Yeah, but I'm so glad that didn't become a thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they really tried it with Avatar and then like Gravity like other movies that kind of benefited from it.
Speaker 2: But now it's kind of like it just added and post. I just like swipe it stuff the whole time. Whenever the glasses if I can really touch it, even though I know I can't, I still don't try to reach the whole time.
Speaker 3: I went to like Avatar or something with my son and he didn't tell me it was three D and I didn't get glasses, and.
Speaker 2: I was like, this movie is just blurry, like for ten minutes. And he's like, Dad, is three D? Get your glasses? And I'm like, you start questioning your vision. Yeah, so everything's blurry. I go to the eye doctor. Let's see. Pizza Huts and China are now selling a new pizza that comes with a deep fried frog on topick they must eat frogs in other parts of their cuisine. If you never had frog legs, yes, but again, frog legs and a deep fried frog very different. On pizza and frog legs. A couple of times that I had them were like, do you want to try frog legs because it's weird. Yeah, but they tasted pretty normal.
Speaker 7: Yea from what I remember.
Speaker 5: I agree.
Speaker 2: It's been a long time. Oh, looking at the pizza, it's full frog man, poor frogs. Well, I mean, poor cow, sure, poor chicken.
Speaker 3: I don't like it when they show the turkeys like now on TV they're like, oh, look at all the turkeys. Why are you showing that to us? I don't want to see all the turkeys that are about to be eaten.
Speaker 8: Poor turkey.
Speaker 2: They showed that, but they don't show them.
Speaker 4: Slaughters like the one that just got pardoned. Cows though, but that's hard to I felt bad for a bunch that were lined up getting milked the other day. Cows, No, no, it looked like it didn't look like it just looked not like they're all crammed.
Speaker 2: Together machines and they listen to music.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like, you know, one cow with a person on a stool like peaceful.
Speaker 2: Like oh McDonald's not doing it. Yeah, those machines do like painful it, don't They put that and this? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But even like moms, they do the suction those what do you call them lunch walks?
Speaker 2: The yeah, like a pump pump to have hands stop it if it hurts, or a cow. You're just getting your utter pool, bro, you.
Speaker 4: Got no any like that's like compare that to like there's a bunch of moms lined up, squashed together, hooked up to a machine pumping them like that's yeah.
Speaker 2: What Christmas Carol? Do you think you sing the best? Amy Like if you if you had to sing one and they were like, okay, NBC wants you to sing a Christmas Carol? Oh, which one do you think you sing the best? A cappella like that that's like in your zone.
Speaker 4: Okay, well hold on, this is.
Speaker 5: We'll give you.
Speaker 2: We'll give you a second.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I guess I need some.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think on dreaming of the why Christmas?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: Okay, jingle bell, jingle bell, jingle bell rocking around?
Speaker 4: What's another one? Give me one?
Speaker 2: One acapella on that one.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to think of all little no no bethm.
Speaker 2: Which would you go away? You think she does Transian orchestra?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no?
Speaker 2: What about little drummer boy? You like that one? Mum?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I a little drummer.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 4: It really can't stay except for that's been discontinued. Maybe I could edit it to make it work.
Speaker 3: You didn't get discontinued. There's an even back.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, cool, then I do that.
Speaker 2: That's the one. Yeah, okay, so take a breath. Let's hear it.
Speaker 4: Well, you have to do both to give me start it for me lyrics. I can pull the lyrics.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh what's it called baby coots? Called outside?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think about what you guys, if you had one to sing?
Speaker 7: Oh, I got mine.
Speaker 2: It's right in your range.
Speaker 5: Perfect.
Speaker 2: And they're like, this is it you're going on to perform? What's the one you could sing the best? Are you trying to be a freaking caroller with Abby? No? Who told you that? Don't worry about it? No, Abby, is that he trying to be a ulti caroler with you?
Speaker 10: He was definitely talking about it. He was asking me all the details about it.
Speaker 3: I was asking questions, but not because I want to be one. I just want to know how much it pays.
Speaker 10: Yea, and you were saying because you want to be one, and he said he could be a good fifth member, he could like that Spanish flavor whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because like they would do police, not that, which.
Speaker 2: They can't do without me. You come in for the one song with dress all the Charles Dickens. Okay, Amy, you ready, yes and go?
Speaker 4: I really can't stay. Do I sing his part too?
Speaker 2: You do whatever you want. I just want to hear what you think you do the best? Do you want me to do? The man that's gonna take away just needs to be you.
Speaker 4: I really can't stay, baby. It's cold outside. I've got to go away.
Speaker 6: Baby, it's cold outside. This evening has been hoping that you're dropping so very nice. I hold your hands just like ice. Okay, Well, if I had somebody with me.
Speaker 2: You do it without the other thing, without my thought, there will.
Speaker 4: Be pacing the floor. Listen, So what you're what? Do you want me to read every other line? It's hard because but that's not that's the only one that's honestly without it.
Speaker 2: I really can't stay. I've got to go away.
Speaker 4: Okay, I can do that.
Speaker 2: This evening has been so very.
Speaker 4: I operate by example, so thank you for showing that to me.
Speaker 2: Now I know you're welcome. Take too. He's angry with her. Thank you, No, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying, like, people learn different. Okay, I really can't stay. I've got to go away.
Speaker 6: This evening has been so very nice. My mother will start to worry. My father will be pacing the floor. So really i'd better scurry, maybe just to have a drink more. The neighbor's my thing.
Speaker 4: Say what's in this drink?
Speaker 2: That's where it gets weird. That's pretty good. I give you a I wish I knew.
Speaker 5: What would you do? I got it?
Speaker 2: What is your song?
Speaker 5: You want me to sing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 2: I like you to tell you the songs?
Speaker 5: Why Christmas? Cross Man?
Speaker 2: That was mine? Dude, Just wait, go ahead, find another one, dude.
Speaker 9: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas, just like the ones I used to know, where the tree tops listen and children listen to here sleigh bells.
Speaker 5: In the snow. I'm dreaming of a.
Speaker 2: Why you did with the melody on that probably better than most songs. I'd say, like forty oh, it's first line, and you just you did okay on the first half of them, and then you would lose it near the second half of the line. That's cool, yeah, niwe what do you think you sing the best?
Speaker 3: I mean, white Christmas, that's my will, give it out, give sure, Merry Christmas everyone.
Speaker 2: Okay, don't be idiots. It's okay, I so cheesy with everything you do.
Speaker 7: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: I dreaming of a wide Christmas, just like the ones I used to know where the tree tops listen and children listen to here the sleigh bells in the snow. Oh, I said, I'm dreaming.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, you didn't get what Your cornball level was very high. That's how you sing it. Okay, be minus what's yours?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna morgans okay, oh okay. It's hard to hear people to do them, and then like, because you're doing you have are doing different key and I only only have like a one key I could sing it in. Go ahead, Morgan, I got jingle bells.
Speaker 11: Okay, go ahead, dashing through the snow in a one horse open sleigh over the fields week.
Speaker 10: Go laughing all the way.
Speaker 5: Ha ha bells.
Speaker 11: I'm baptells ringing, making spirits ride. What fun it is to ride and sing a slain song?
Speaker 6: Tonight?
Speaker 11: Oh, jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way?
Speaker 2: Where are you living.
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 5: I think you said about like me?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, because she is an insult the melody of the song, and she's a slightly better singer, I should say more than slightly.
Speaker 4: I think I I just need to go lower.
Speaker 2: I only ask because it's such a funny thing to ask, like, what do you feel like? It's your song in your wheelbouse? Are we gonna go around? Yeah? Morgan, I give you, I give you a solid sea as well. The joy was there, and then that's what Christmas is about. The melody was was Yeah, the melody you know it's and it's an easy song to sing because it's fine. It's a good pick. I give you a C plus.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll take a seat. Plus what a lunch trucks get?
Speaker 2: I don't incomplete.
Speaker 3: You're telling me Boo Blay isn't cheesy.
Speaker 2: He is, but Boo Blay has a real skill of that. You're like putting actra bla does that? Hey, Rady have one? Yeah, I'm gonna do Rudolph. Are you gonna start with the naming of the reindeers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, okay, you know Dasher and Tenser and Prencer and Vixen Comet and Cupid Tanner and Blitzing Bud. Do you recall the most famous reindeer eval.
Speaker 2: Rudolf the red nose reindeer.
Speaker 13: Reindeer had a very shiny, no nighty nose and if you ever saw it, saw you could even say it glues like that the other radier you still have been called.
Speaker 3: It's like if Hardy did Rudolph the redines ringear, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so. It's like if Cookie Monster turned into a third human, like like third of him was like, oh, cooks are human.
Speaker 5: I think I found a better one for me.
Speaker 2: Bones you gotta go. I don't really know that I have one, but I'm probably like, oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful. And since we know place to go, let it snow, let it snow, Let it snow. Probably that one because I can hit the notes easy because they're not long notes. Let it snow, Let it snow. So you can't tell I can't sing. You kind of can't but not fully. Did you need lyrics for that? I don't know the rest of the words. I watched you give up because I don't know the rest of the well, and you finally kiss good. I just looked it up. It doesn't show signs of stopping. And I bought some corn for popping. The lights are turned way down low. Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow. That's the second one, when you finally kiss good. Yeah, yeah, that's probably the one. If they asked me, they were like, do one. I probably do that one. Amy. What are you over on there now? I was on the give us one more for the road.
Speaker 4: The road that was Brinda Lee. I don't know how to start.
Speaker 2: You were doing like a dirty version. It starts with a chorus.
Speaker 4: I wasn't dirty.
Speaker 2: I was just very breath.
Speaker 4: I was like rocking around. I can't look at you and seeing it.
Speaker 2: Please don't. I also encourage look at.
Speaker 6: Me Christmas tree, have hap be hall day like that, keep going.
Speaker 4: I don't know that all that time, sing maraleu my Raleigh in the new old dash way.
Speaker 2: We need to pick a letter for he will, but if you want to set up you can. We need to pick a letter though for our Christmas our gift.
Speaker 4: Will oh gift giving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll just pick up. We'll just put on it because the letter doesn't matter as much because that's the theme it's going to be. We'll do that. I have a wheel over here with twenty six letters that you can look at it if you want to. Anybody can. It's here on the on there. Let me see it fits it? Yeah, every letters on there. I would say. The only one we shouldn't do is X take it on on? Yeah, take it? Can you do that? Because what do you there's only so many things you can do an X ray machine, X ray glasses rated. Yeah, we're at the trucker store, so we'll spin the wheel whatever like exhibit will be the thing.
Speaker 8: But what do you get with a Z for real? Like Zebra's that.
Speaker 2: I would say, let's let's think about it. I feel like z is worse zolof medication. Yeah, let's take off. I think they're both pretty crappy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, takes the off a zoomba class.
Speaker 2: Oh, that'd be nice. You want to do check Q sodiac calendars Q leave Q on because we should have one really difficult one just in case there's a one to twenty four shot. What we're gonna do is spin this wheel. Whatever it lands on will be the letter of our theme of our gift giving. We shall drawn who we have to draw for, but go ahead and spin that wheel, Mikey, all right, spinning, Scoob. You can look at this too. You can even know what the letter is, what it lands on. If you have any funny business and the letter is I. So the theme is going to be it starts with I. Okay, indigost snake, doesn't matter. It can be whatever you want. So that's gonna be it. Ice Lettuce, Oh yeah, Ice. Do we want to tell them what because we don't know who we're drawing for. But do we want to tell them what the theme is?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 3: We said, oh, so that there's a thing and it's got to be start with the letter I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's pretty great. Oh shoot, Scooba, and I've been working on this one. So did you send me the details of that in my email? So what will happen is to eventually we will draw and you'll have the person that you get and so we have a sponsor for this years. That's been so funny to let us do this. So it's one of those things where sometimes I'm like, I do they not have a sponsor because they want to dictate? But this sponsor was excellent, and they were like, we think this is also a funny idea we're in. Are you gonna send it?
Speaker 6: You can?
Speaker 2: So, first of all, like I'm wor here, I'd like to think Macy's, Oh wow, okay, absolutely, Macy's excellent, excellent place to get anything and everything. Macy's, Macy's, Macy's, Macy's ain't good enough. So what's gonna happen is you'll draw your person and the theme is I right, and all that's happened throughout the years, You're not gonna have to spend your own money this year?
Speaker 5: Oh yes, that even better?
Speaker 2: There are there'll be seven of us in the competition. I see only seven here? Oh got it? Okay, now there'll be nine of us in the gift giving competition or another competition. It's just a yeah. And so you'll draw your Macy's gift cards. So let's say I have lunchbox.
Speaker 5: Okay, of course you'll get the worst one. If you have me, you'll get the cheapest.
Speaker 2: And so you can only spend what's on the Macy's gift card.
Speaker 4: No, it's pre determined. He can't say, like, oh, I.
Speaker 5: Got what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: When he draws the Way this World, his word for me is that whoever has me will draw the.
Speaker 4: Lower play in the game. Ye yeah, but I mean we can't.
Speaker 2: Like I like to explain the game.
Speaker 5: Everybody, thank you.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, of all the gift cards, one of them will be worth one thousand dollars. Oh my goodness, you're not going to know what it is till you get to the store.
Speaker 5: By the way, hold on, say that one more time.
Speaker 2: You heard it, You heard it. One of them will be worth five hundred dollars. One of them will be worth one hundred dollars, two seventy five, two fifties, one twenty five, and one ten dollars gift card. So let's say I have lunchbox but also have the ten dollar gift card. I don't know how much is down there, but I go to the sort about lunch box and gifts, I've got ten dollars on it. That's all I can spend on the gift Okay, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 8: Taking the King, you only spend like.
Speaker 2: Uh nine nine nine. Yeah, you just can't spend more than the gift card. Okay.
Speaker 4: If you get the thousands more than opinion.
Speaker 5: You get the thousand. You got to spend all the thousands.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, say bones, say I get the thousand, and I also get lunchbox. If you just I'm a five dollars gift and keep nine hundred fifty dollars.
Speaker 2: Well, then then what are you gonna do with the other forty five dollars? Huh? You said a five dollars gift to keep nine to fifty. Yeah, nine hundred and fifty dollars, and you said a five dollars gift.
Speaker 3: I can get him the gift for five dollars, and then how much you're gonna keep nine hundred and fifty dollars?
Speaker 2: Okay, but nine hundred and fifty five dollars, Oh.
Speaker 4: My gosh, nine hundred ninety five dollars.
Speaker 2: House. I have you looked at me for so long I thought I was wrong. I have this calcula. So what I do with a nine hundred and ninety five dollars I can keep it. I love this, So this is amazing.
Speaker 14: So no, there's no chance, Yes there is Okay, then I hope I draw a thousand dollars because I will get five dollars gift.
Speaker 5: If that's all I mean, that's great.
Speaker 2: If that's what you're But if that's what he's claiming now and someone gets it and they have him, they're not going to spend the money on him.
Speaker 5: Well, and he already said he's gonna do it so to you, to you, all right.
Speaker 2: So Scuba and av we've talked about that in a scenario. But I think that can actually be the the wrinkle.
Speaker 5: I mean everybody would do that.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I would. I think I'd spend all of it, all thousand dollars if somebody, if I got that and got the person, I think I would spend all of it on them.
Speaker 4: I I mean, that's how that's what the rule should be.
Speaker 2: That's what the rule. That's what the Yeah, that's what the loose rule is.
Speaker 4: What is loose rule? Now you're getting tricky with words.
Speaker 2: There's not a rule yet, Scooba and I've talked about it.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, so you figure out the rule and updates later.
Speaker 2: What I said was, can we get them to give us gift cards? Is going to be hilarious when somebod gets their name drawn and somebody goes to get them a gift and I have ten dollars. This is so cool, But it's also funny if somebody awesome, if like I have Morgan and I get a thousand dollars and I'm like, oh my god, I can buy all kinds of stuff for Morgan for a thousand dollars and like, you luck out or.
Speaker 4: Can you just give them the gift card?
Speaker 2: No, because you're not gonna know how much it is till you get to the store.
Speaker 4: And no, but you can go to the store and find out.
Speaker 2: Another wrinkle is this, No, I thought it was fun. Another wrinkle is this You draw your own gift card for the person that has you and you give it to them. That way, it's your fault.
Speaker 4: Oh oh oh, I get it.
Speaker 2: So all the gift cards can Yeah, it's like.
Speaker 4: You're drawing the amount someone else is going to spend on you. Yeah, all the gift cards are That's probably the better way to do it.
Speaker 2: And regardless of what we do, I will go dead last and just take whatever's left, because I don't want to be accused in any way of cheating or manipulating anything. So I will go with whatever is left over, and then we will everybody will have one. And then the person that gets you give them the card to go buy you something. Got it?
Speaker 14: You know, whoever has Bobby's gonna end up with the thousand just his luck.
Speaker 4: That means Bobby would draw his luck, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think you don't.
Speaker 5: You think he's a lucky as human.
Speaker 2: You know, he's pretty lucky in your years, I think you've seen success and viewed it as luck more so than like strategy and hard work.
Speaker 5: Ah, I see you at the roulette, what's luck?
Speaker 2: I think I've lost way more gambling ever than I've won. You just only hear about the winning.
Speaker 5: So who's the luckiest person?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: I think again, I think you guys take things happening good for somebody as total lucky as opposed to I feel like.
Speaker 4: We've honestly been telling the same roulette story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure one time, but if he does get more than once. But if he gets a thousand dollars card, though, that's no fuck. I would say it is unlucky for all. For who didn't pick a thousand dollars because I'm left. I'm not picking it. But that's lucky I'm left. Or is it unlucky for the person of fifty percent didn't pick it and they picked the other one.
Speaker 5: Well, that's definitely too, because I am unlucky.
Speaker 4: I mean, when you keep saying you're unlucky, and you keep saying good things don't happen to you, and so that's why nothing good happens to you.
Speaker 2: Are we going shopping at the same time?
Speaker 3: No, okay, because that'd be cool, Like, all right, you got thirty minutes.
Speaker 4: If someone does get the ten dollars card, it's okay. They are having a sale right now.
Speaker 7: Something should have them early next week.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I have to we'll draw said. The names won't matter as much. You're just drawing your own card, which is hilarious.
Speaker 6: Right, that's I'm glad you thought of that way. That's the better way.
Speaker 2: Good job, because yeah, and then again, just to make sure I will be the last one drawn, I will not even touch it and make a grab and put it on my desk. So that'll be how we do that. Man, This is fun question.
Speaker 11: Yes, Well, we find out how much we drew and not until the Christmas giving happens.
Speaker 2: You will not know until the day of and do not report to the person how much your card was.
Speaker 3: So we're just going to pick the card and hand it off to the person that is going to buy our gift, not even.
Speaker 2: To know what is correct. So you won't know how much is on it, and then you won't and you will not never know much on it until the day of our Christmas gift. That's what I want to.
Speaker 7: I don't say anything, Oh my god, I got you a thousand dollars, add.
Speaker 2: Don't be texting whatever? So good?
Speaker 5: Already good?
Speaker 3: Should we just make it to worry If you get a thousand dollars, you gotta spend a thousand dollars on the person, I think, because then there's really no reward for picking the thousand dollars.
Speaker 7: I get a test of who you are as a person.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do think it's it's a bit of an integrity Yes, it's a bit of an integrity test, because if I pick it and you take that money, you don't spend it all on me, which I'm the one that picked a card. Like that means you're kind of a bad person and you're we're.
Speaker 4: Going to know. We're going to We're going to know, Like if I draw the thousand and I give it to Eddie and then he gives me one tank top, I'm gonna I won't get you.
Speaker 7: Or whatever, like.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I'm going to know that you didn't spend the thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Because you won't know until the end that I have the thousand dollars gift card.
Speaker 5: But they'll know. They'll still know Eddie at the end, they'll know.
Speaker 4: We're going to know. In America, you have to maybe have to bring receipts.
Speaker 2: Well, is what will happen is because I'm not going to draw until what's put into me. I will have to make sure that all the gift cards are are there and all the denominations are right. We'll have to do a quality check before to make sure everything is there. I will know what's what, But then once they go in the basket, I want to know anymore. And so then whatever one they give me is the one that I have because I'm not even sure because here's the thing, I don't know what's going to be on the gift cards, meaning I don't know if Masy's right because they they'll need to probably write.
Speaker 7: They'll let me know what they'll let us know. Yeah, well, yeah, I guess I can't really know what it is either because I'm a part of it.
Speaker 2: So who's not because I'll need a partner that's not a part of it at all.
Speaker 7: We'll have someone here that works on Rick's team.
Speaker 2: Well, no, we have Kevin is there are people here that are they're going to be in it. We have nine people two three, four, five, six seven eight. Now okay, so Abby race two four, five, six seven it's us nine. So Kevin will be.
Speaker 7: A designated person to make sure we have the right denominations.
Speaker 2: Yes, who gets that?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, got it?
Speaker 2: So I work with him? Okay, Yeah, you can't know, Yes, I can't know. I will know, but I will not pick. And I think that's the only way it makes it even because you guys will get to pick, I'll be the only person that doesn't get to pick their card. Fair. Fair, And then we'll have to decide on the other part because that's hilarious to get somebody a chance to screw somebody over because you know he'll do it. But that also allows if somebody gets him that they may do it to him too.
Speaker 5: Makes you look like a bad person if you do it to me.
Speaker 11: Okay, but all under the theme of I, I.
Speaker 2: Yes, could it be like I wouldn't. Don't ask a questions about that. You it's your interpret I'm just.
Speaker 3: Saying it's actually actually with a letter I, or can it like sound my guy like eyeglasses.
Speaker 2: E y e. Yeah, it's your interpretation of it. Let's get creative. Why why is everything different?
Speaker 3: I'm just double checking in crossing my t's down in my eyes.
Speaker 5: I can't there. Yeah, brought it all back full circle moment there, dude. I like that. Eddie always thinking.
Speaker 2: Man, okay, uh, you guys want to who won the sword fight contest?
Speaker 5: It went to booth review. We never found out.
Speaker 7: I think Eddie was the clear winner. Yeah yeah, what did I win for that? Get to play another game?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Do you want to do brito?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 2: Okay, Eddie hit it all right, Amy, come up, lunchbox, come up, Eddie, come up. This will be our last throbrito before the Do you know that you know the basics of the rules, right, yeah, yeah, I'm defending champion.
Speaker 7: Okay, cool, So you have to get three that match.
Speaker 2: So you have to get three cards that match, and then when you discard a card, it goes into the person's pile around you correct to the left. Yeah, so throw thebrito. For those that can't watch, it is a card game. And then as soon as there is a burrito war, these squashy britos, you throw it at the other person. You can't have him in the face.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's three different kinds. There's the the more common one is the brito brawl, which if you were to have three Bobby then to your left and right day brawl. And if it's a dual, same thing left and right, they duel and burrito war are grab it as fast as you can and hit someone. The person who gets hit takes a brito bruise. You lose a point. The other person gets nothing. Who just the game continues.
Speaker 2: On Eddie, are you playing or no? Morgan play if the cameras.
Speaker 7: And Morgan play, Yeah, Morgan, you're over here.
Speaker 2: It's not very good at this game anyway.
Speaker 7: It's a fast moving game.
Speaker 2: There is like, hey, this game is like pickleball. It ain't very good.
Speaker 7: And there's no there's no like start go. It's just like you're you're going so look for matches five cards.
Speaker 2: You put it, yeah, and you go. We'll go to our right or to our left.
Speaker 7: You will be going to your left lunchbox all the time.
Speaker 2: You gotta be over here.
Speaker 5: I just did, but he said the camera.
Speaker 7: Yeah, Bobby, Bobby and lunchboxes. Bobby's discarding to lunchbox. Lunchbox is discarding to Morgan. Morgan, to Amy and somewhere around. Eat five cards in your hand, I left right, You're going to the left. They go to lunchboxes.
Speaker 2: Only five cards in your hands. And if you run out.
Speaker 7: Because lunchbox is uh slow or whatever or Amy slow, you can grab from the middle pile right there as your next set of cards. But always have five cards up at a time. But he matches down, All right, let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's brido bra this mother. Oh wait, if it's not.
Speaker 7: Just any match of so you want to that's a point. Yeah, she get a point there, but it doesn't it doesn't trigger our brito brawl or war or a duel.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, oh.
Speaker 2: I don't think you were.
Speaker 7: Left and the right and I hit left and the right. So Morgan and Bobby shabrido, Brad.
Speaker 2: Not you I got her already pound boom. So you take a bruise.
Speaker 7: So Morgan takes a bruise, you leave a point.
Speaker 2: She literally took a bruise.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and then and one, two three, keep going again, go go again.
Speaker 2: She got hit you. She'll tell you her.
Speaker 7: We run out of bruises. That round is over. Make sure you're putting the matches. Lunchbox, you lose a point, well, sorry, we have to put them on the counter.
Speaker 8: We have to remember.
Speaker 5: What did you say?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Here we go, okay, don't you have to say what?
Speaker 7: Yeah, if it's a brito war, a brito war or brito bra or brito duel. Oh wait right o braw Morgan hit first, Morgan loses another bruce point, grab the burritos up, putting back up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bro would have been those two.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I was ac.
Speaker 7: Yeah you're right, Yeah, you're right, yeah, left and right yes, yeah, so redo then Bobby will shot Brito brawl and then Lunchbox and Amy go.
Speaker 2: We I mean I was trying to give me the heads off.
Speaker 7: Sorry where we're stting? Amy? That was my all right?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 7: Then I think you guys get the concept, right yea, yeah, okay, cool, Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So and the Winter the winner of the thousands gift car. Because it's Wednesday, game, we don't want to tell you it's me. Oh uh, there you go, throw throw burrito and let's hit each other with fake swords. Currently on sale right now for only ten dollars a Walmart. Today's last day. As you can hear, it's super fun and the burritos don't even really hurt. Can I tell it as hard as possibly? Again? Yes? Oh never mind, that's not.
Speaker 6: Hard.
Speaker 2: I didn't mean to hit you. I'm gonna end up thumb arm out of it with a brido. All right, that's it. Thank you guys. Hopefully this tided you over on a Thursday Friday. This will be Thursday, but it's on Thursday on thanks Giving me to day, Yeah day? All right, Thanksgiving yours. I hope you have a good Thanksgiving and we will see you guys next week. Bye, every buddy,