Speaker 1: Welcome to Reasonably Shady, a production of The Black Effect Podcast Network and iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Reasonablease Shite Do. My name is Jaselle Bryant. What's that? What's up? I'm Robin Dixon.
Speaker 1: Thank you for being here with us on our MANI episode.
Speaker 2: Many because it's Christmas. It's christ because it's Christmas. And what's the rest of the I don't know, because it's Christmas, Judge, Okay, So we're just here to wish all merry Christmas, happy New Year. Well not happy New Year. We'll wish you'll happy New Year next week. But merry Christmas, Merry Christmas. If you're Jewish, what is it? Happy Honkah, happy Hankah, Happy holidays, and happy holidays to everyone. Yes, happy how this to everyone? First of all, first and foremost, Robin, Oh, I got a bone to pick with you. What I do, what I do, and it's the shady moment of the week of the mini week. Okay, Once upon a time you said I was not black because I liked Crumble cookies. Right, and tell your black card. Yeah, my black cart was about to be revoked, but you had to give it back. Yes you did well, no, it's there's like a asterisk. K okay, okay, So over over the break, the Thanksgiving breaking, which is a while ago, y'all, yeah, we just have we forgot to talk about this. I called Robin. I was like, Robin, you need to go to Crumble because this week it's Crumble pies. Robin says out her mouth. I already went, and before we could even leave, we had to go back and orter more. Yes, I said, why and you didn't call me to give me back my black car? Yes, well, because there's an asterisk. It wasn't a cookie, it was a pie. It wasn't technicality. Yes, there's a technicality here. Ok So Crumble. So so I there's a Crumble along the way from like Corey School back to home.
Speaker 1: So the four of us were in the car on our way home from like a scrimmage, and I said, oh, let's go to Crumble, like this is our first time.
Speaker 2: We're going to get these Crumble cookies. M hm, spit on my mic.
Speaker 1: We're going to get Crumble cookies. So we go in and instead of having cookies, they have pies. Yes, And I'm like, what's.
Speaker 2: Going on here?
Speaker 1: And they're like, well, we have pies for the Thanksgiving holiday. I'm like, okay, that's different. So the pies they had.
Speaker 2: Were Oreo cookie, quelon pie, pumpkin pecan pie, and like a French silk and a French silk. Yes. Yes, it's terrible that I know I could run them off like that, yes, right right, because you know I had already gone right exactly. So I'm like, okay, Well, and they did have like two cookies like they had like chocolate chip yeah, which is yeah, and like a mint choc a mint I don't know, a mint cookie, right, okay, So they didn't have their usual like I guess every week they changed the cookies.
Speaker 1: They did probably have like how many shoes from?
Speaker 2: Uh, normally there's like six or eight.
Speaker 1: Okay, so they have like six or eight flavors of choose from. So, but this time it was pies. So we're all like, okay, well let's try these pies. And they're like small, kind of like the individual pies, right, And so we got Oreo key lime, oh apple pie you missed that apple pie?
Speaker 2: Yes? And apple apple pie and like the French silkon okay, So we got like four pies right.
Speaker 1: So before we they give us the pie, and before we leave the building the store, we start eating them in the store.
Speaker 2: Tell me all about it.
Speaker 1: Yes, and everyone was like, oh my god, these are so good.
Speaker 2: Really, oh my god, really and like the Black Dixon families enjoyed Crumble cookies, pies, crump you enjoyed Crumble pie, you enjoyed Crumble period. He enjoyed Okay, crumple.
Speaker 1: So we're standing there eating these pies and we're like and like, Carter's like, one is eating the Oreo and Carter's like I wanted the Oreo.
Speaker 2: Yes, And so we order like four more pies. Of course, now mind you, the Oreo was like smack your mouth, like it was amazing. Yes, it was so good, so good. I ordered two of those.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, so we got and Corey loved the apple pie. Like, so the pies at Crumble and I wonder if they're going to do it for Christmas.
Speaker 2: I would assume that they well were about to find out they I would assume that they were a hit totally.
Speaker 1: But now I'm like curious, like what, yeah, what else are they going to have? I will say, though, So I did get a couple of cookies. I did get like the chocolate chip and the mint one.
Speaker 2: Those aren't there like good cookies. They were just okay cookies are just those two in particular are probably well the chocolate chip for me, I never really liked. Really Okay, Yeah, that's good to know, thank you. Oh so the ASI is still there, it's getting smaller.
Speaker 1: I gotta try these other cookies because the chocolate chip one, I was like, oh no, there's I will go to Wegman's and buy wegman cookies.
Speaker 2: Yeah way before yeah, like as omnia or something. But the whole fact that they change every week is like the thing is it? Okay?
Speaker 1: I think see I don't like a ton of different flavors I do when it comes to like my desserts. So I have to like I got to open up to that. And I think that's where like the black cart thing comes in.
Speaker 2: Because I feel like like, we I don't know what you want to We don't want all these different crazy flavors. It's not different or crazy custashio whatever. I don't know like what kind of Okay, So they have like the sugar cookie, the snickerdoodle they have they'll have a snickerdoodle, they'll have a Schmoresea. They'll have one time, baby, because I love a good little rice Chrispy Tree. One time they have rice Chrispy Tree. So that was not obviously not a cookie. I've been waiting for them to bring that back. That was everything.
Speaker 1: Really, Oh my gosh. So you just stopping there randomly to see what they have or do you like check them menu?
Speaker 2: The girls like my kids will like check them in you every week and they'll be like, ma, they have so and so. Yeah. So their school not anymore, but their school used to be around the corner from one, so they would go and get it, okay home, Yeah, all.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna stop. So now that the pies are done, I'm going to stop in and see what they have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they had one time they had this this strewsl cookie. It was like a streusel on top what it was called, and caramel. It was so good.
Speaker 1: Okay anyway, but what I found interesting we were there was kind of late. It was the store They stay open late like every day of the week.
Speaker 2: Almost. Yeah, because y'all are because the people who get high and want and have the munchies. Yeah, they're going to crumble. Yeah, that's so crazy to me.
Speaker 1: I mean they literally had it was like almost ten o'clock and I swear like nine something there was like six people working and they're like they're full on, just making stuff.
Speaker 2: Full on, and then they get orders or coming in here orders, they get orders like pick up orders. Yeah. I think they even door dash and all that happens. Yeah. Yeah, so like it's it's a real business. This is something that we should have actually thought about there a long time ago. Anyway, let's get back to the holidays. Yes, okay, what are you expecting or what would you like as this Christmas rolls around this year, Robin like a gift?
Speaker 1: Wise?
Speaker 2: No? Just cool? Sure or not? I don't know. I think.
Speaker 1: For gifts, I just I have like so much just stuff, so like you know, you don't I don't want stuff, right, I do want like maybe more like nice jewelry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, that's it real fake yeah, real, real, real jewelry that you don't have to like take off when you take a shower. That would be real.
Speaker 1: I don't need, like I'm really simple, so I don't want like a ton of like bling. I don't need, like I don't know, just a ton of blank. I just want just nice, some good, real quality jewelry.
Speaker 2: Yes, I love that. Okay, I'm sure you'll get it. Yeah, I would like. And I'm not going to get this because I didn't tell anybody I wanted it until right now. Okay. So when I think I told you this when I was in Maui over the summer, I their water situation and their filtration. Was you talked about that? I talked about it. I haven't gotten it yet. I thought you got it. Then no, I looked at it, I got the information, and then I was traveling. Remember I was like on my work conference for a month. I didn't want to get get it in like I not be home because they really have to, like I'm sure install it. So I put it off and put it off. And so now I want someone to buy it for me for Christmas. What's called flow flow water? Okay, yeah, flow water. So if anybody's listening to this in the next couple of days, get into it. But outside of that, I am blessed beyond my wildest dreams, and there's really nothing. Okay, fine, I do want this new watch, and I do want Do you wear watches? I don't.
Speaker 1: I stop wearing watches.
Speaker 2: Like I want. You know, you wear it for the not to tell time, right, you just wear it because you know it's like nice. So I do want like two new watches. Outside of that, I'm done. Yeah, that's it. I don't need any more bags. Done. So I hope that this holiday season everybody is just happy and at peace.
Speaker 1: And what do your girls want?
Speaker 2: They want nonsense? Okay, So they like Grace wants ugs and some masskar Angel wants a sweatshirt. I mean like they want nothing. They really just want cash. So let me tell you what happened. So I was like, what do y'all want? And all of them was like, we just want some money you can see as a cash app mom. And I'm like, no, I have to buy you something to put it under the tree. So they just gave me stupid stuff to put under the tree. But they're all gonna get like a bunch of money. Yeah, not a bunch, they'll get some yeah, So that's it all right, bunch of boys. They just want clothes. Clothes, yeah, like Carters into Lululemon. Both of them are into Lululim. So it's Angel.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so gotta get them a bunch of Lululemon stuff. And then Corey, So do you know that Drake has like a clothing line collaboration with Nike dre.
Speaker 2: And I didn't know that. So it's called Nocta. Oh okay, but no one buys anymore because they just buy Kendricks because he has they buy because he has a with Lulu. Okay, it's called not like them. Okay. Well, and Drake is suing him for that too. Okay, anyway, moving on? Oh lord, so Corey wants a bunch of Nocta clothing. Oh no, in n O C t A. Of course you look it up. It's like, yes, it's like it's really Nike. But it's like, what happened to ov?
Speaker 1: Oh isn't that the isn't that liquor or something?
Speaker 2: What is that? I thought that was some sort of clothes clothing I thought it was, But it's an ov no y, So anyway, you know, we don't want that, all right, We love you guys so much. We just want to make sure that you have a wonderful holiday.
Speaker 1: Yes, be safe out here in the streets, stay.
Speaker 2: Warm, yes, stay reasonable and shady and that too, yes, yes, bye.
Speaker 1: L