Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran Phone's happened?
Speaker 2: Oh right, Danielle, what's your phone tap? All?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: So Danielle and her sister Terry took Danielle's three year old son Ryan to an Easter egg hunt at the church. But Danielle's very protective of her son, so we decided we're just gonna call and mess around with her.
Speaker 1: That's all. This is not gonna be good, not nice.
Speaker 2: Just listen to Danielle's phone teg with Danielle.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, can I speak to Ryan's mom? Please?
Speaker 3: This is Rand's mom.
Speaker 1: This is Matthew's mom.
Speaker 2: Hi.
Speaker 3: I'm calling because the other day we had the egg hunt at the church.
Speaker 2: Yeah it was great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't so great for my poor little boy because all his Easter eggs kept getting taken out of his basket by your little boy.
Speaker 2: Excuse me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, every time Matthew would turn around, he'd have one less Easter egg in his basket, and I saw it in Ryan's basket.
Speaker 2: Really calling me about your child losing eggs from the basket? Yeah, really calling me right now?
Speaker 3: I am calling you right now because you really shouldn't be raising a thief.
Speaker 2: Excuse accuse my three year old son of steering. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: He is a thief.
Speaker 3: He went and he took the Easter eggs out of my little boy's basket.
Speaker 2: I know it wasn't somebody else's kid. This is ridiculous because I watched him.
Speaker 3: I watched him and not only did he take the eggs from Matthew's basket, he took the eggs from other little kid's baskets as well. Oh my god, they're.
Speaker 2: Three years old, ladies, three years old exactly? Been other people taking other kids' eggs out of basket? Exactly?
Speaker 1: He's three years old.
Speaker 3: If you don't stop the madness now, he's going to turn into a juvenile delinquid.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm not time to have this conversation. It's a complete fallacy. And I can't even believe you would bother to call a perfect stranger's mother up to like wrap them out. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm actually doing you a favor. I'm doing you a favor. Hello, is there a reason you hung up on me? You can't talk like an adult.
Speaker 2: I just can't believe that this is blown up to this point is that.
Speaker 1: What you're doing you encourage him to go steal from people.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I send my kid off to school every single day and I go, oh, oh, what can you bring back for mommy today? What is that?
Speaker 3: Just?
Speaker 2: What kind of this is ridiculous?
Speaker 3: Does he go on playdates and steal toys from his friends?
Speaker 1: Is that what he does?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 2: You have nothing to absolutely say you.
Speaker 1: Know how to raise a child, That's what I know.
Speaker 2: And deeply wrong with you to have the ball. Yeah, apparently a mom, excuse my beautiful son, play abusive woman and don't even come near my family.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know how some kids that are cute and there are some kids that are so ugly they just don't even have a chance. My child is not here right now, but I guarantee Ryan is sitting right there while you're calling me old kinds of names.
Speaker 2: Not true, and you know I know.
Speaker 1: Where he is. He's out stealing from somebody else right now.
Speaker 2: Really, because I'm sure that if I recorded this conversation and played it for anybody, you would be the clear psychotic bitch.
Speaker 3: Why can't you just say I'm not the one that's cursing like a sailor you're the one, this bitch and this stupid as this that's you, not me, and you mocking.
Speaker 2: Me right now, that's not that's not in any way cursing or setting a bad example. Good job, mom, really good you guys. You're amazing A plus mother of the year. Wow, what a good example for your son that you were setting. Just amazing. I bow down to you. I utterly bounds.
Speaker 1: You have my muscil.
Speaker 2: So blessed to have such a wonderful woman in his wife.
Speaker 3: I'm surprised they used the body didn't drop dead when he walked into your house. Just bless this drop you have no pumoldhap woman, Shut up.
Speaker 1: I will wait.
Speaker 3: I got one more thing to tell you to shut up up. You just got phone tapped. What this is, Danielle man Arrow from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and your sister is just phone tap up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is not right, Arry, not right? Are you there, Danielle? Why don't you do that Elvis Duran phone tap?
Speaker 3: This phone tab was pre recorded with permission granted by all our SUPs. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show