Speaker 1: All right, it's time for our final segment of eating. It's time for Hey, You're gonna try to get you to sleep tonight.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, we only talked about basketball tonight.
Speaker 3: What does he want to talk about?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Something else besides basketball?
Speaker 3: Okay, we're gonna get in the chance and we'll see uh. Before we get to the super chat. We got five video voice bailed from my discord. Let's take a listen to what the first one's sad to say?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Night?
Speaker 4: Can't fam? What's up? Old Choe un and show.
Speaker 1: I got it?
Speaker 4: I got two questions, Joe, my favorite everybody got you know Michael Jordan and Kobe, But my favorite player it's Kevin Garnett. I've been watching them. I did biographies about on Did Everything or growing up? So that's my favorite player. Can you give me a story Joe about Kevin Gardener? It don't have to be a long one and be a quick one.
Speaker 1: And Uncle o.
Speaker 4: Joe, you gotta cut bench and start Randy Moss, Calvin Johnson or Jerry Rice.
Speaker 3: Love y'all.
Speaker 5: Man, listen, Yo, you played against you played against him, I played with him. I got a story when he was on the same team in Brooklyn. The man had a story every day. He had a story every day. But this particular time we was on the road and we had just played against ok C and ok C and uh it was I had a game win of that game. As we me KG, we leave it out the locker room, he probably bound five steps in front of me. So soon as I come out the locker room in Baka, he come. He He was right next to me as we walking. He tapped me and Bacca was like, Hey, you think KG will let me come work out with him in the summer.
Speaker 1: I'm shitty right there. Hell, won't you gonna assi?
Speaker 3: Shit?
Speaker 5: I don't know, man. He went up there to ask KG. He asked KG could he work out with him in the summer. KG went off on him. Man, get yo bom masks away from me. He wasn't left on that man. I said, damn, Hey, let me tell y'all something. KG a great dude. Bro, I'm talking about he the dude that you want on your team. I promise you he gonna he gonna always have your back. But boy, if you ain't on his team, boy, he gonna treat you like something on the bottom of his shoe. Do you hear me I'm talking about he went and left on his baka he if Bacco was already scared to ask him. I could tell because he tried to get me to ask. Hell, you gonna standing right down and man went left on the box.
Speaker 3: Damn ticket. Oh man, here's our second one. Let's take a listen to the second one.
Speaker 2: H O cho iho and still yo, w'sh up with y'all boys?
Speaker 1: Man yo unk bro? We me and you got beef Bro. We're gonna have to box bro, just the way Joe's been to du O Choe.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying with the little Yeah, you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying, I'm gonna have to do just like that.
Speaker 6: I'm about five sealing, yeah, about five seal, about one folded three.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: We got beef you wander while we got beef bro.
Speaker 1: Because listen, Bro, I ordered me a little Portier bottle.
Speaker 3: I ain't get no box, Bro. They ain't send me no box from my Laportier bottle. Bro. So yeah, we got beef Bro.
Speaker 2: And the Atlanta uh the Atlanta or Eleanta Falcons band that was just on the other night. She got her box, and I want my box, so we're gonna have to box until I get my box.
Speaker 3: Uh thrilled dog. The boxes you ordered recently? The box was the original, so there was twenty five thousand boxes and the people that ordered, and I think it came out in twenty twenty one. So no, the box is not a fine seven one three. He ain't got a snowball chance in hell no, But nah, you ain't getting a box either, now that I think about it, down hell no no, yeah yeah, big pine box one about five eightyll.
Speaker 1: Here's our third. Well, let's take a listen to the third one.
Speaker 7: Hey, Nightcap family. It is Dahlia. This is my first but not my last video check. This message is for OCHO and OHO only, oh show. I'm about to be fifty years old and my son is turning twenty one this year. My father is a pastor of a church, and my mother is deeply in church, and I cuss in front of both of them. Why, because I'm grown. I don't like hypocrites, and it sounds like those two on the left and right, and you are very hypocritical, which explains why they be trying to exclude you from everything. They do. If you look at the astrology wheel, Capricorn and cancer are polar opposites, So fuck what they talking about. And you raise your kids the way you see fit. My son cusses in front of me, he don't cuss at me.
Speaker 8: So that's the difference. So that's where the disrespect comes in. So keep doing what you do. Keep being amazing. You are in the center of the screen because you are the nucleus of this show. See y'all next time.
Speaker 2: Hey, I like that, like that, like that, like that.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's it's a little different. My kids probably curse pably, I know. He I mean they grown. Everybody in the twenties except except three of them. I'm sure they do curse. They don't curse in front of me. I'm scared to curse in front of my grandma and my mama when they were here. You know, God, God rest their soul. My mama, unc Joe. She probably the best curse in the world. She could put words together.
Speaker 2: I ain't even know you have that type of combination words that go together. But I mean, outside of that, I hear you. I appreciate the love, sis and I'm just here. I'm just here.
Speaker 1: I don't get in there.
Speaker 3: I don't get in there telling people how they should or shouldn't raise their kids. I grew up my grandfather cursed, my grandmother didn't. My mom cursed. Some of my uncle's cursed. But I'm not grown, and even when I got grown, I'm not cussing in front of my mom. I'm not cussing in front of my I'm just not my kids. I know that they drink. They were drinking in college. I ain't got no problem. Hey, that's not me, But they're not going to curse in front of me. I don't give them how gonna there because guess what they've grown. But when they need money, that's where they're coming on. Yo, them grown ass coming and asked me for money.
Speaker 5: So if you're grown, right, my.
Speaker 3: Kids, your kids, people kids? I know people joe out and that happens in the South. I don't know if it's happened up north, where some kids call their parents by their name first name. Well, what do you think I'll be able to call my mama Mary, or call Mary or call Papa what I mean? Some people call their parents by their first name. I had cousins they call their their mom and daddy body the first name. I was like, Lord, that must be really nice. But ma'am, you keep those are your kids, your son. You raise him how you see fit. You won't allow him to curse have bad it. I'm not gonna tell you what you should shouldn't do. I'm just telling you, Yes, I cursed, but my kids are not going to curse in front of me. That ain't gonna happen. And you know why, they got too much respect for me. They know I don't play like that. Go ahead, I agree.
Speaker 5: My grandmother, like I said, she was the lead singer in the choirt church. She was a church going woman. But boy, I'm talking about she could cussle with the best of them, you hear me. Look, this is why, this is why I tell y'all, man, I was in church three four days out the week, man with my grandma, you know what I mean. And look, as I got older, it wasn't nothing for me to put a couple of cuss words together because I had been around her. But she raised me, you know what I mean, So I already knew what was going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I'm like, oh, man, my oldest he just turned nineteen. I ain't.
Speaker 5: Man, listen, my youngest son, who's four, he don't. He probably don't even know my real name. He called me and daddy, I ain't ever know nothing else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's but here's the bigger thing. Oh, Joe, Joe, why would they want to curse in front of their parents? What is so important? What do you feel you need to put such emphasis on? What is it that you feel you can't say your point you can't make without using the cusswords?
Speaker 6: You know, it all depends on the dynamic, especially where you grew up, You're surroundings, your upbringing, I mean, all that, all that comes into play. And most of the time when you're cursing, you just talking. Similarly, sometimes when I curse, I don't even realize I'm cursing. And just the way I explain things based on the circumstances of the situation I'm talking about, you know.
Speaker 3: And but you're talking to me and Joe, you talk to your homeboy. You ain't talking like that in front of your mom and your grandma and exactly.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, I know one thing.
Speaker 6: I guarantee you this, and I can stand firm on what on this.
Speaker 2: Belief, Joe, my mama.
Speaker 6: There's only one person that arrival with my mama when it comes to cursing and putting words together and reading somebody for filth, and that would be Miss Tia Kimp, who has also dying here from Miami, which is probably why she can put words together and curse.
Speaker 2: What you do, it's time to.
Speaker 6: Go up on somebody, Boy Paul and Hurricane Johnson inteed to Kimp, but ain't nobody in the world.
Speaker 2: Seeing them when it's time to curse.
Speaker 3: And I think, I think when you in a in a an environment, you're comfortable. Yes, sir, I don't want my kids. I've never been that comfortable in front of my grandma, my mom to curse. I don't want my kids that comfortable. You want to get out there and you want to curse, have at it. But I'm I'm I'm big. I'm big on that. I don't ask them a whole lot be respectful of I'm still dead. Yes, that's all I ask. I Ay, I know, y'all, I know you're gonna be I know when you were teens, ages, and when you were in your twenties and mid twenties and thirties, not you're in your thirties. Give me.
Speaker 1: I don't ask much, just keep that level of respect.
Speaker 3: There. There are certain things. It's just like in a relationship. There are certain things that Hey, I understand, we get comfortab we've been around each other, Joe. But I'm just saying there's certain things I don't need to know. I don't need to see. That's all I'm saying. But, ma'am, the one thing Joe and I will not do. We're not gonna tell you how to you want your son to curse your son? If you say twenty nine you're about to be fifty, your son twenty twenty nine or twenty one.
Speaker 2: I think you said twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: That is your son. That's your options. You'll see no, no, no, no, no them three that ain't happening. All right, here's our fourth one. Let's take a listen to what they had to say.
Speaker 9: Yo, what up? Night cap? This staying man represent Pine Bluff, Arkansas. Shout out for the two million subs. Yeah uh. One of my favorite tight ends all time, one of my favorite football players all time.
Speaker 3: Ojo, my guy. I used to play with you on the man.
Speaker 9: I used to call it to go to monster because that's when you had the goals and you was killing everything.
Speaker 3: Joe, Arkansas native. Question for you.
Speaker 9: You played in pore Bluff twice your senior year, once at the King Cotton Classy. Remember they had you on the on the brochure. Yeah, uh he got game. And then you also came to one state championship your senior year. Can you tell me what you remember about playing in the bluff and showing love for Arkansas. I appreciate it love man.
Speaker 5: My senior year, bro Ojo, we were ranked nationally, just a public school, Little Rock Central. We were ranking like number eight, number nine nationally. So we had a nice team. We were number one in the state. We played against North Little Rock who was numberber two in the state. We split in the regular season, but the game that we lost to them doing the regular season, I had pneumonia, so I didn't even get to play. So when we met them in the championship game, it was a big that's that's that's probably our biggest rival outside of them, in a team called school called Park View. When we met them in the championship game, Man, the first quarter the score was like twenty four to four. That's how much we beat We've beat them out of the first quarter. We was up twenty four to four.
Speaker 1: And it was bad.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 5: It was bad because throughout that whole week, the news was at our school, we going at them, then they'll go to North Little Rock. Now they talking about us, so the rival. So by the time we got to the game, hell, we were.
Speaker 1: Ready to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: We ended up beating them, boy by like I think about like twenty five thirty. Uh, that's what I do remember from that. And my senior year was special, Bro, it was special.
Speaker 6: Hey Jack, go ahead, Oh you know what I'm thinking about? Ye Arkansas?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we played them when I was at Laston.
Speaker 5: I just thought, yeah, yeah, y'all think y'all in the same conference as now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, we play We played Arkansas Pine Bluff. I mean, I want I was. I can't remember. I was a rookie that year.
Speaker 6: I mean, I just remember Matthew Hatchet, who played for the Minnesota Viking, was on the team with me back then. Uh, quarterback Kevin Johnson and Waylon Jones.
Speaker 2: I ain't seen them boys in so long.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: They used they keep, they used to keep, you know, a nice little team. I hadn't kept up with him in a while, but they no, man, have a decent little football team.
Speaker 3: All right, this is our last and final one of the discord. Let's take a listen to what they had to say. What's up? Body? So what's up? What's up? Oh Joe? Man?
Speaker 1: You know you're my boy, right.
Speaker 3: Their jokes be cracking me up. Man. I hope you keep coming with them, man.
Speaker 9: And just to let you know that you, my boy, oh Joe, that thing that happened to you when you was in high school, Man, I want you to know I've been looking for him every since.
Speaker 3: And guess what I found them.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 2: I got that's old back for your my boy.
Speaker 3: I got that's old back for your my boy. So you ain't ever got the word about things again, reveinge your sweet and I got it for you, my boy.
Speaker 1: Y'all have a great knight. And O Joe, you never got a worry about that's old.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: You got to be with that there looking for.
Speaker 6: Tell you man, listen, man, that's way hey, that's way back and got there in nineteen ninety two.
Speaker 2: Man, that that that don't that don't make me no no more. You know it is what it is. That's a good with it, man. I appreciate that, young boy, I appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Maybe appreciate oh ts car wise detailed service. O Jo, who is the tallest NFL person in your era?
Speaker 6: The tallest NFL person during my time? O God, yeah Jo for the Ravens. HM, what about Wait, I'm trying.
Speaker 3: To Yeah, Joe Talkers. When I played Joe Damn McGuire Mark McGuire brother, whose quarterback of the Seahawks. He was like six eight, six eight.
Speaker 2: He wasn't no good huh.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Hey lie thope, No, he wasn't hell uh uh uh? What's the guy from Denver? He was like six seven? That came after Rock Oswiler from Memphis. No, no, no, no, no no Oswiler. Oswald came from like Arizona, Arizona State, something like that. Nah. But the one that came after him. What was the quarterback name? Ash Chat?
Speaker 1: Who is the quarterback uh in Denver after Aus Wilder? I can't think of his name?
Speaker 3: Paston Paston Lynch.
Speaker 1: Past Like, is tall? You ain't like six seven?
Speaker 3: I ain't? No, Yeah, looking man were about to block y'all we b about I'm about to block everybody. Y'all mentioned Racini or Rabel again if we put it together. No, we not talking about that. I don't care nothing about that. Mike Rabel in that situation, I don't care nothing about that. Man. We ain no gossip show here nothing, Uh Joe, Matt Shraber, y'all better talk about down and receiving and Mike and Mike Brabel were not.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: I don't do We don't do the Tabloyd. What y'all want us to say? Many? Nothing you read about it tomorrow, Jay nineteen eighty four. Our been acting on here for a while now just using it this but oh your eyes sold. Love what y'all doing, and congrats on two mania much love. Thank you. Jay will associate that because it doesn't happen without you, all the subs, all the views, all the the retweets, the downloads, the listen toes Man. We cannot thank you enough because, like I said, Nightcap success is not possible without the fans. Hey h pray n hey o jo start bench cut Christian A. Koya, Eric Dickerson, Oh that's easy, it's easy.
Speaker 2: No farther, Barry Sanders.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start Barry.
Speaker 3: And Christian Okoya gun.
Speaker 2: I love the Nigerian nightmare.
Speaker 3: But come on, man, yeah, Carson Day Big three, what's up? I had to change my name. I used to go by Lab twenty Casey. Subscriber says for October four, twenty twenty three, I am twenty eight years old entrepreneur. I was hoping you could give my cards show a shot out your twenty eight year old entrepreneur. I don't know what lab case Lab twenty casey subscriber. I don't know what you do, bro. That would have helped if you h but I guess go check out lab case Lab twenty casey. He's an entrepreneur. He's twenty eight year old. He's an entrepreneur, entrepreneur, and he's hoping that he gets some somebody else see his card and can hire him for his services, even though we don't know what those services are.
Speaker 2: I see it now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: The brown people, hey, and that's aeric. Man.
Speaker 2: Come on, I thought something. You got me thinking something serious happening.
Speaker 3: No, it ain't. Nothing serious happen. People just like to talk about gossip, hey, I mean when it came across with it. I was on social media last night.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, okay, hey, so many of those stories like in one the.
Speaker 3: Next exactly, U uh, I need cast chat. Can you tell a quick story about the baddest one you lost? And was it your fault? Love the show?
Speaker 1: The baddest one you lost? Oh Joe, was it your fault?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Baddest baddest who that bad that?
Speaker 3: You know what the lost?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh oh? I mean listen, listen, listen.
Speaker 3: It's wasn't your fault, man, it was.
Speaker 2: It's always my fault. It's my fault.
Speaker 1: At least you can be honest. That's what I like about.
Speaker 3: It's my fault.
Speaker 2: But it's one thing by that. It's one thing. A boy that seat on my show. Boy, it's always it.
Speaker 1: Not only.
Speaker 2: It ain't too hard to catch, especially when.
Speaker 1: You got well, probably let them, you know, a couple get by.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: I ain't had the right line, you know what I'm saying. A shoot that shook that look out. I'll tell you what with it?
Speaker 2: For everyone I did lose that thought that was a problem, they're still going through the same ship.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm just saying mm hmm yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You'll already know, man, let it. You know, y'all already know, y'all already know that is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I tried, y'all.
Speaker 3: Y'all know I try.
Speaker 1: Y'all know, y'all we're out there trying man.
Speaker 7: That just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, everybody got advice?
Speaker 2: Yeah, my vice is cigars. Yeah and set it down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, y'all in good? Me too?
Speaker 2: O Yo, Yeah, I'm in a good Hey, me too.
Speaker 3: I'm in a good space. You know what I'm saying? What I don't want that but a good fire.
Speaker 2: Look, hey, I'm in a good I'm in a good space, Joe. You know, I'm man.
Speaker 3: I'm like really like you know, okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, we see I mean you I mean you know, you know you got that proud of you, like you know, she gonna get your little fool. You're like, baby, can you give me something? She bring it back? You know what you want.
Speaker 5: I was like, okay, hey, hey see when see when when you get a little older, you know, uh, you cut the chase out, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: See back when we're probably.
Speaker 5: In our twenties and thirties, you know, after chasing dog, chasing a cant hear me? Yeah yeah, yeah, y'all know what going on? Yeah yeah, yeah, look it an apex. I was an apex on her.
Speaker 2: Hey, you wre't worse than.
Speaker 3: Me, I know, but I was trying, you know what I'm saying, don't you know?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 3: I look.
Speaker 2: Man, Hey, Joe, Joe, Joe, he he talk about I don't talk.
Speaker 5: About Okay, we ain't got to talk about too much. But check this out. Was it because you just got bored quick? You know, like cause you know, like it ain't nothing like that new new you know what I'm talking about. You meet somebody new, y'all can have a good time. Is it when you get bored? You know, you start to do things that you know you probably shouldn't do in a relationship.
Speaker 2: And it ain't ain't any any even bored Joe. Just the fact that I had access. I had many many many many many many many outs.
Speaker 3: You had many many millions.
Speaker 2: Yeah that too.
Speaker 3: Listen.
Speaker 6: And the funny thing about it, Joe, even with having even having the money side of it, what makes it easier and getting and having access, I still wouldn't the spend it.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that's that's well known. I'm not spending it, so you're not coming in and dealing me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you ain't have to be a spender. They know what's going on now? Oh yeah, you're already gone.
Speaker 6: So I mean, it's something about new except that some of the excitement, the drilling and rust, the feeling of the unknown, uh, the chase, being able to conquer, trying to jump in through those hoops that they they love to pretend like, oh, I'm gonna make you work ship, you forge your you know stuff like I mean, no, no dish, no disrespect, no disrespect, Jeorge, like like there are certain games women know who to play certain games with some of us, some of us have time to waste, and some of us don't. You know, you playing okay, boom on to the next like that game you playing. Let him that has no options deal with that.
Speaker 5: But you know, y'all as me and we are natural hunters. You know what I'm saying, that's that's that's that's that's not nature, you know what I mean. So I know what you're talking about. Yo, I'm glad you you.
Speaker 2: Know you know, Hey, that's the.
Speaker 3: Tame that dog.
Speaker 2: Now well now, no, no, I've been tamed. There's a difference, yeah, because you ain't never seen that.
Speaker 6: You ain't never seen a lion or a tiger tamed myself it always had a trainer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hear me, it's something. It takes the right one, Praise God.
Speaker 3: You know. I just I can't get around like yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I can't get around like a YouTube. You know. I just think for me, I look back on it, I was like okay, and you think you're like, okay, how different my life would have been had I did this? And like I said, I think, Joe, you and I said, this is that. I know. One thing I would have done differently is that I've had the kids. One. That's what I would have done. It cut down a lot of headaches earlier, earlier in my career. But it was just I don't know. And like you said, you have the access and just like.
Speaker 1: It just.
Speaker 3: Had to have it, had to have her.
Speaker 1: If you see a what nothing have you seen something out you like I got, I got.
Speaker 2: I got to have that and it ain't ain't nothing to it, ain't nothing to it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And you know, uncle Joe, I don't think people understand how difficult, how difficult it is.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: Everyone always preaches.
Speaker 6: And they talk and say all the right things, but when it really comes down to it, everything that we're towards counterproductive.
Speaker 2: To what human nature is, what it is just to be just just to be natural.
Speaker 6: I think that's why so many struggle with discipline in certain areas of life, and we always look back the similar incident that people want what everybody to talk about. I mean, everyone continues to struggle in the same department regards what it is you do, in regards of what corporate job you have. In all walks of life, we see the same examples keep happening over and over and over. Why because what we're trying to do and what we're taught to do, it's not natural. That's why everybody keeps fing up. And then you know you have to put on a certain image, you have to act a certain way. But behind closed doors, what is everybody doing the same the same thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's hard, man.
Speaker 3: Joe ran here.
Speaker 1: I was like a can you run? I ran as fast as I could as long as I could.
Speaker 3: I'm bout of gas now. I would like the legendary can't run Nomo fellas ts cardwats detailed service unk. Have you ever met Kellen Winslow? Absolutely? I met Big Kill probably run my first and second year in the league at the Super Bowl and Uh. He has been a mentor to someone I can talk to about anything. Have great insight him, Ozzy and uh uh rest your soul, Todd Christensen. Because those are the guys that I saw a lot of it, like okay, they caught a lot of passes. Uh, big time playmakers. And that's what I that's why, that's how I envisioned myself. So I know I know big kill very well. Lady Ray, Hey guys, I can't think of a good question tonight. So here's a joke. What do the dentists call X rays tooth picks?
Speaker 2: That's a good one. That's a lady, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: See you, I'll mean see you stole Ojo joke book. It's madic. I'm glad Johnson was able to set his phone aside to engage with us for two hours. King isoh, okay, you explained how does.
Speaker 1: One get to the chicken? How does one get to the chicken? Meaning?
Speaker 5: Yes, meaning he got a bad meaning he he he has a array of things that he or she can do on the court.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Like that when we say get to that chicken, I mean it's a cookout and everybody's invited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he ain't no stopping this hill by now?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Uh Jay nineteen eighty four hour ISO and instilled OJO love y'all the most hardest people, the most hardest person y'all had to go up against for unck and Ojo, what was the hardest you've ever been? Hit?
Speaker 1: Joe, Who's the hardest person you ever had? The hardest person I had to go up against?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably me?
Speaker 3: Hell no?
Speaker 5: Uh? I see I always equated to the Cats, the Cats who I played against in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: O Joe.
Speaker 5: You know because in the playoffs we know your plays. You know our plays. You know when I'm gonna get the ball. I know when you're gonna get the ball. It's about can you stop it? And Bro, when we played against that Miami Heat team Bro with Broun, d Wade and Chris bosh.
Speaker 1: Man them dudes. Was different.
Speaker 3: But you played against Broun Also, Joe when he went back to Cleveland and y'all was the number one seed, right.
Speaker 1: Who were you?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I wasn't in Atlanta. I was gone then yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because they had what like sixty sixty games and they had like four guys they Cleveland came here and put on a mean demonstration in the playoffs.
Speaker 5: Yeah, them boy turned Kyrie Brun Kevin Love. They were shooting a coup off the ball. I already know what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I wasn't on that team though. No, I wasn't on that team. Okay, but yeah they a dude, I ain't gonna lie. Brun been a hand for bro He been a hand. I played against him a few times in the playoffs, and you know he always had one of them games that just just just just separate him from everybody else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a Lebronto. I mean, when you name a city after Guy Lebronto, the Lebronto Raptors. Uh, I don't know, o Cho talking about that. Brian Russell hit. Yeah, I've had some hits. I mean, Brian Russell got me. Also, Gary Jones hit me with the Jets.
Speaker 1: You ain't see him coming, No, them the worst ones ain't.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I was running and I cut up inside and he was coming from inside and hit me. Damn, my fore head split, my shield like a windshield cracked.
Speaker 1: Damn. It wasn't no penalty or nothing back then, was it?
Speaker 3: Nah? Hell no, you hit somebody in the head, man, please as chat chat I do. I choose the woman that I have the strongest social connection but fading attraction, or the woman with weaker social connection but the strongest physical attraction.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Choose the woman that likes you, not the woman you like.
Speaker 2: It took me a while to learn that on It took me a while to learn that, but I did it.
Speaker 3: Does choose the one that likes you?
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 3: Social connection. I'm trying to figure out what does he mean? Social connection? Like if they go out, if they do things, they have a good time. H yeah, yeah, yeah, we have a good time. We go to the movies, or we get together with family, friends and loved ones. We can have it in black. But I'm not as attracted to her or the one that I'm really really strongly. Bro, you're not gonna spend all this time in the bed. Yeah, I mean unless you're a teenager and then and at some point in time that's gonna get Bro. I'm telling you, you want someone that you know, you can go out where you can have a conversation with and you can hey walk, Hey, I'm going to the bar. I'm going over here, and she can hold her own in a conversation and she ain't looking for you. But man, when you why you left me talking to all these people to tell about You want somebody that can hold their own They can hold a conversation, they can stand alone with you being gone ten fifteen, twenty minutes. But you also want that person that you are trying, like damn, who oh? Because I don't care about the first. I just know I last. Yeah, that's all I say with Joe. I don't know about the first. I don't don't care nothing about that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look here, can we just sit on the couch and just watch TV? Can we find something that you know? You I've seen this?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I watch it.
Speaker 2: Hey it's oh boy, ain't nothing worse?
Speaker 6: Always out every night, out on the weekends, out on boats, turn out, popping bottles.
Speaker 3: I hate that boy. I used to be this guy. Oh he did this, he did that? I said, where he is? He?
Speaker 6: And you know, anytime they talk about what it's always he used to do. It's always it's always passed since, ain't it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I said, well where is it?
Speaker 1: All right? Mm hmm? But because you notice, guys, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to speak, but I'm saying I can't recall me ever being in a relationship and saying this is what my ex used to do with for me, I've never brought that up, but women of Oh the last ninja I was with, Oh, hey, y y'all, Well, damn, why are you get all that? Mm hmm, y'all going to tuloom in Turchs and k Coas and y'all in the mall d's you know he doing this X, Y and Z. Why are you here? Yeah, I'll be confused. I was confused, don't yo, because I ain't going to none of the places.
Speaker 2: The person, the person that's doing all that understand that you are just for fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 6: I mean those type of dudes that do all that right, and it's always always right off the back to Uncle Joe, it's always right off the back.
Speaker 2: They know they see you. You the fun girl. How do you not know that?
Speaker 1: I hate to bring it to you. He's still doing that. He's still doing it. He probably.
Speaker 5: The game is a game man who can cool or you know, whatever they plays. I don't know where they be going, but you just got to play. Depends on how you play it. On the game is a game.
Speaker 6: The game is the game. I mean I wish someone would understand. I mean, you should know the difference when you're just the funk girl or not. I mean you get excited about the trips. I mean the trips just you know, you take you somewhere obviously, you know it's it's it's to do with you know what. You know, you get your little heels, you get your little purse, and then they sing you on your way until it's time, until it's your turn again, and the cycle just continues to repeat itself.
Speaker 2: Over and over.
Speaker 3: Way.
Speaker 2: It really goes nowhere.
Speaker 6: But the monetary gifts is just enough to keep you, to keep you. It's like it's like giving a giving the bird bread crumbs.
Speaker 3: Keep coming back and keep.
Speaker 6: Coming back, and it's it's it's small stuff, you know, gett a little cash here, No nice heal, nice purse and that in the cycle just keep going, especially when it's someone that.
Speaker 2: Really got money on.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You can play that game with multiple women at a time and they contend.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, yeah, bro as chat obviously you want somebody. It's kind of hard because we're physical creatures. Men are very very physical. We see we're very visual. We're very very visual creatures. We see women want that mental nation. I want somebody can sit on the couch and talk to and you know he could, oh he could do all this. Men like whoa, but oh my god, you know what I'm saying. Uh bro, at the end of the day, get you somebody that you can have a conversation with, man, because you ain't gonna be in the You ain't gonna be in the.
Speaker 1: Bend at mm hmmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Uh jay, Hey, when the knee gone, he wouldn't be gonna be ready. So we could see all the pool table. So when you get on that pool table, tell o Cho to put his crowd up and get that first off his crown. Fu gaze anyway, and he you know you want annointed by the people. I was annointed by the people.
Speaker 2: Hey, I was annoyed by the man that sit high and look low.
Speaker 5: No, now you are, now you want he ain't but but yeah, but I like that though. If you want to put that little crown up. You know, me and you in the game of pool, because I know you can't shoot no pool. I can tell I can just tell you ain't got no touch o Joe, he said, you really put that crowd up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Wait, then know what cost me fifteen dollars?
Speaker 10: Hell?
Speaker 5: No, what what Josee that that's what I want you to put it up that way, that's when I win it. I could just put it up. I ain't never got to see you wear it again. You can never wear it again. Ever, you can't go buy another one, none of that. Okay, man, what you want to do whenever? Whenever we all get together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I mean we're waiting on he we ain't and no weening, no herd Oh, I'm in a hurry because I'm red. I'm ready. I'm ready to put built b t A.
Speaker 6: I'm ready to put built that you have you been doing, You've been doing too much, too much, too much, And I know.
Speaker 5: You can't shoot no pool. You already know when when light's camera action, when they when they come on. You already know how I perform.
Speaker 2: Joe, you don't see me. You don't see me with a light. So on, Joe, you don't see me with a light. So on when to come to things that I actually do?
Speaker 5: Joe, he a chance chance see my work? Night cap outside chance seeing my work? Do I do I need you do I have to bring it back up? Do I need to remind y'all? You ain't got to bring it back up? You ain't got to break it?
Speaker 1: Uh? Jay a junior underscore? A cool cat?
Speaker 3: What's up? Game? Congrass on all the success and we're on the road to three million? Which sport would you least want to be an official? End?
Speaker 2: Hockey?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Can you messing around and punch me?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: How we got the square out?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, no, no, no, no, you got to be an official? So you're a referee?
Speaker 2: Oh you want to be an official?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: What sport would you least want to be an official? You? You got to know how to skate? Why you don't want to be Yeah you don't? I mean why you don't want to be an official? In hockey?
Speaker 2: Breaking up fights? Got time breaking up fights?
Speaker 3: Man? All?
Speaker 1: Who wants to hit the once to hit the ice? Break it up? Hey, you know you can't ice skate.
Speaker 3: Ain't nobody stepping in?
Speaker 1: You know he can't ice skate?
Speaker 2: Joe? I can skate, Joe.
Speaker 1: You can't ice skate.
Speaker 2: I can roller skate, I can ice skate, I can skateboard, Joe. I do all those activities.
Speaker 1: Joe, Yeah, damn Joe. Us in the country that have skate We got a skate ring.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Man, Hey, look I go, I go to catskating sometime out here. Boy, Bro, I'm gonna tell you something. Skate ain't nothing nice on Sunday. You can't be out there thinking you just gonna learn. They gonna tell you put that blink on, get your ass, get get gone, get up out of here.
Speaker 3: They be there like roll bounce, I got I got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me and my uh, I take my girls, I take my lady. We are we We used to go.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: At one point we were going like once a week, like for probably about six months straight. We kind of tape it off, but yeah, they'll be getting they'd be out there leading with that thing.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Hey, when I was a kid, Yo, my aunt, sheare who I was talking about, a military lady. She would take us. She's take me and her kids skating every Sunday. Bro, Like this was routine. I'm telling my man, best times in my life.
Speaker 3: Bro. Yeah, they have a skate rink in States. Brouh. I could. I just couldn't be because I didn't have I didn't have a.
Speaker 10: Me.
Speaker 3: Things that I'm good at That's all I want to do. I don't want to take the time to try to get good at it. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. So everything that I was good, everything that I did, I was good. A I'm talking about you. But if I got to practice four five a month, two three, but.
Speaker 2: Not help with that, I can't think.
Speaker 6: I started skating Joe my mama A Joe, and my mama was really really good on them eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm talking about really good.
Speaker 3: She was smooth with it too.
Speaker 6: So when I got to La with my grandma, obviously, well listen, you got to go live with your mama in La. The friends and friends of mine that I met in La, they.
Speaker 2: Took me the World on Wheels.
Speaker 6: So I started skating in ninety seven at World on Wheels. I forgot what the session was. Obviously, World on Wheels is not there anymore. And then when I got to Cincinnati, those four years there I spent obviously I started skating, got got much better. And in Cincinnati I think we used to go to Skatetown after every home game I think about.
Speaker 2: I think it was called Skatetown, USA. If anybody in the chatting Cincinnati.
Speaker 6: We actually go to that session every time after every game because it was I think it was seventeen less.
Speaker 1: It's a workout, though that ain't know that that skating boy.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, after that game, it worked good to getting that getting that sort of south. Get that sort's right up out of it, so you don't feel as bad the next morning.
Speaker 3: No, okay, and now I done got old. Now I already know. Ain't nothing but another replacement ACL or something like that.
Speaker 1: I that's with it.
Speaker 3: Richard Wright fan Atlanta Braids and the Angels gave us a preview of Ocho and Ice or throwing hands pitcher with high inside with a fastball and the battle charge the mind.
Speaker 1: Both throwing hand punches and it ain't hitting.
Speaker 3: They thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 3: I thought he was gonna throw it. I thought he's gonna throw it at one point, like man, you throw the ball, you ain't.
Speaker 2: His head.
Speaker 3: He tried to hit it with it. Damn.
Speaker 2: He caught him a little bit. The helmet blocked it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, Uh, this one is for you, Joe Calidus one king. I so what are your thoughts on little rock Legend drew p balls, calling it a career last.
Speaker 1: Week droopy balls? Who was that Drew?
Speaker 3: He drew pe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see he tried to be funny.
Speaker 3: That's a good way rob for me. I So, oh, Joe, Uh, do you have a relationship with your father? If not, who taught you how to be the father you are to your.
Speaker 5: I had a relationship with I didn't, man, I didn't really have a relationship with my pops to I was twenty six years old.
Speaker 1: I was already six years in the NBA.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: He had been incarcerated in and out. You know my childhood he I mean hell, my junior high high school games. I never he never was at none of them. And who taught me how to be a father? I think not having one taught me how to be one?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 5: Because I think as a kid, bro, it does something to you whether you know it or not, especially a young man and a young woman.
Speaker 1: You know, if you don't have that father figure around.
Speaker 3: So uh.
Speaker 5: You know, when I started having kids, it was no way in hell I was gonna let them be running around here and I ain't in their life?
Speaker 1: You feel me? Because of what I went through? Yeah, oh, Jo, shoot for me?
Speaker 2: Pop, my pops was poss was a rolling I'm not rolling stone, but Pops was. So he was incarcerated.
Speaker 6: Really really, my whole life, he was incarcerated, and he got out by the time I popped got out. He missed everything when I was a check as a child. All the way, I was already in uh in New England. Damn really yeah, well probably, I mean y'all be thinking i'd be capping Papa's big time down here in Miami.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so he got out when I was already in New England. I flew him too the game obviously, Grandma Mama, why the why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, my dad.
Speaker 2: You know, I didn't want to see who you know, who he was he passed away?
Speaker 5: Same here, bro, because when he when my when my pops got out of prison, I've done so much for him.
Speaker 1: I got him a car, got him a place to stay.
Speaker 5: And boys, a lot of people who from around the way, they're not like that, do you hear me I'm talking about now?
Speaker 1: They ain't. They ain't like that because they felt he wasn't there.
Speaker 5: You know, Uh mind you where I where I'm from and where my dad from. That's literally a seven minute drive no more than that, you know what I mean? So, uh yeah, it was. It was a lot of people that that. They talked bad about my pops behind that. But I wanted, like like Ojo said, I wanted to see what type of person he was. I wanted to see his mannerisms. I want to see what type of dut he was. And yeah, I got a chance to experience that.
Speaker 2: But my mama ain't play that.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sam, you think you think.
Speaker 6: Is that stuff still on record, like for when he went to JLFO when he came out, even even though he passed away. Yeah, hey, you probably can pull it up, Sam, Sam Brown Senior, somebody, I mean, I'm sure chat y'all good at finding stuff as good at finding stuff, Sam Brown Senior. He was releasing I think two thousand and nine, twenty ten from my Overtime, Overtime Miami.
Speaker 1: He's still living, Ojo.
Speaker 2: Now he passed away. He passed away. He passed away.
Speaker 6: Hey, Joe, I ain't got nobody left, Joe. My pop's gone, Grandma gone, my mama gone.
Speaker 2: So it just it just true.
Speaker 5: Hell, it's just ship, Ojo. Hey, me and you in the same boat, Patner. Oh you keep paddling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, I got it now. I got it that, Hey, I got I got the ship, the ship floating.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 3: I just talked to my uncle to dad. I got an uncle. He just turned ninety. My dad brother, he's the oldest. He's the only one. He's the only one. Not another brother made it past. My dad died at thirty nine. One of his brothers died like forty three, and the other one might have been I think he died a forty nine, but he might have made it the fifty. He's the only one. He's the only one, only one to make it ninety five years old. Like, hey, Shannon, because I called it his wife Margin and she answered the phone and I was like, uh, Margin is Shon's like, hey, Shan, how you doing? I said, I'm fine. We talked for a minute. I say, where's go He's like right here and she got to say, uh, Richard is uh it's Shannon Shall the sharp. You know, hey want to look like Pete. That's my dad. That's my daddy's name. Uh uh.
Speaker 1: But we talked for like got his mind, he's still sharp. I asked him how you do it? It's like I'm doing you know, I ain't gonna do I'm doing, but for me, I.
Speaker 3: Would have loved. I would have loved. I don't care what my dad. I just wanted my dad because you know, you when you see people and then they got their dad, my mom, my mom would come to the games. But I'm saying to have your dad because my dad was gonna be on the sideline. I don't know about everybody else they gonna but but but Pete Sharp, we're gonna be on the sideline because I would have did every everything, everything that I did for my mom, who was always in my in our lives out of did exactly what my dad. He'd got a car, he got a house, he'd got every everything, because that's at the end of the day, it's my dad. And you don't know the reasons why somebody you know chose not to be around. Sometimes that's not always there choosing. Yeah, but for whatever reason, I ain't I don't care you here now that's all I care about, and I will I will love you. We ain't got to talk about why you want there. We're gonna start right here and we're going this way. We ain't finn to go start here.
Speaker 1: We go back.
Speaker 5: We start here and going that way because I never asked those questions. Need I never asked why you wasn't here?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 5: I just enjoyed when once he got out, bro, we just kind of took off. He the one taught me how to play ping pong. You let him tell it. I was a ping pong champ down there in the Jon't they couldn't mess with me. He taught me how to play ping pong, and boy, look, once I could beat him, it was a rap.
Speaker 2: Anything nice, Okay, we're gonna We're gonna see see.
Speaker 6: Ping pong was your pops. My pop's thing was that god damn piping. Hey, hey, when he got out, he ain't want nothing. He ain't want nothing, man, I just want you to give me some pipes, some tobacco, and give me some cigar.
Speaker 2: Man. We used to go smoke. I'll never forget.
Speaker 1: We got Prince so he's smoking at Prince Abat in the cane. Huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Hey, we used to go smoke at David's Cafe on seventeenth of Meridian. I'll never forget seventeen Meridian on on the beach. Sit there, man, you know I thought there was some good time. Boy, he came to a guy. He came to a Patriots game. Yeah, and had to sit in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, I ain't do ship he talked. They said, man, don't you hey, don't you ever give me.
Speaker 3: Your dad from Florida. Man, he ain't been in no cold like that. My mom's coming. My mom was in Chicago. My mom been in Chicago basically since she was like twenty, because you first went to New York, but been in Chicago since she was twenty.
Speaker 1: So my mom used to the cold.
Speaker 3: Everybody can't go out there and sitting that damn cold in the Northeast, and you know I was in Greek Man, please took my ass out there the Green Bay like the pro to death please uh zay the phenom. If Winby chef would feed him more than once a day, he would have probably played through it. Still, Ghost Furs go, I don't care what you feed. Wimby. Winby ain't gonna be Winby. Y'all see Winby structure. I see Wimby structure. How big y'all think we're we gonna get We're gonna be women gonna be like Kareeman.
Speaker 2: Now okay, he gonna be like kd Yes.
Speaker 5: I think they you know they see uh Yanni's because Janni's kind of came in like real skinny like that, and he ended up gaining all that muscle. But I don't see winby frame uh being able to gain muscle like that.
Speaker 1: No, I don't either. I don't either, Mike. Mike's a big three up.
Speaker 3: I know you were saying great players don't let trash talk bother them, but sometimes it takes them to another level.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 3: Like Iso said, think about the m J story. Sometimes got b t A. Yeah, but you think you trying to get him out of his game. You're getting making him take his game to another level.
Speaker 1: You should have left well, make him lock in? Yeah, yes, now he approve the man kills on.
Speaker 3: ISO, watch all NFL games next season so you can still on the show you in the NFL season, Man watching up with the Cowboy.
Speaker 5: Man, I've been watching, but yeah, I'm gonna definitely watch my Cowboys now.
Speaker 1: And I wouldn't take that all. Here you go, Peyton pleasant O yo Iso.
Speaker 3: Being world class athletes who's likely to have UH, who likely had many once in a lifetime experience, how did you manage your time to improve on your mind?
Speaker 1: How did I manage how do we manage our time?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 1: How did you manage or do you manage your time to improve on your mind.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be honest and this ain't no cap because I'm invested. But it's the yoga for me. BRO like getting having that hour hour and a half to myself just to really meditate, think, and it's just on the things that maybe I got going on in life, you know what I mean, someone may be dealing with that helps me out tremendously. So I do a lot of my meditating, you know, obviously when I'm when I'm in yoga, things I'm dealing with.
Speaker 1: It's man.
Speaker 3: I used to do it, Joe. I used to take yoga three times a week. I used to do pilates three times a week. Now, I just it's just hard for me to turn my mind off. Hm. It's just so hard for me to turn my mind off. And when I turn my mind off, I mean I'm really trying to. I'm trying to.
Speaker 5: You know what it is for me, Joe, I like to be I like to put my body under under that type of pressure on a day to day basis, Like that's a challenge for me. You know what I mean, Like, you know, so that's it's like it's like my daily vitamin. If you would say you do yoga everything about four four days out the week. I mean, it's a lot of people can't do one one day after week. Like it's challenging. You have to work your way up to get to that many days at the week. But man, it makes you stronger.
Speaker 3: Bro Jay Andy to don Hey up, you see who showed up for voluntary workouts the first day. Ocho had all that energy saying the coach was doing too much, calling out, calling lamar out, and guess who showed it? You know what? Up the first day.
Speaker 6: He was showing up regardless because it was a new regime and he was still doing too much. Every quarterback shows up when there's a new regime, common sense.
Speaker 3: Uh dell s k one.
Speaker 1: Did KD career start in Golden State? Up?
Speaker 3: You got to stop the hate four Western Conference finals and he was losing to teams. Bron was losing two in the finals. Bron was the second super team by the time KD went to Golden State. Problem. But here's the thing. K D was up three to one. KD was up three to one I'm not saying kay, I'm not saying KD. KD was well within his right, but it's a false equivalent. That'd have been like, that would have been the same had Golden State beat Lebron and then Lebron go join Golden State. What would you all have said? See, I could see. Okay, let's just say, for the sake of argument, Joe, here's a better analogy. When Lebron was a free agent who put him out of the playoffs, the Boston Celtics. Now Lebron go join KD. Paul Pierce and Ray Allen and Rondo. What would y'all say it they be talking about him?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That's all people saying.
Speaker 3: Bro And I hope y'all mad at me win the one that said he would rather have at this present time aunt Man over KD. I'm missing something, broyh. Now, when Lebron leaves a team, do they win more or do they win less? Or do they win the same? When Lebron left Miami, how are they doing? When Lebron left Cleveland, how were they doing?
Speaker 1: Basking?
Speaker 3: Just curious, just curious. But you do know, like when we have to evaluate players, you have to say things.
Speaker 1: He get the strap.
Speaker 2: You evaluate you evaluate players? Was that Joe, I feel sorry for you when we play?
Speaker 3: Do they realize like when you evaluate players, that was when you evaluate a player and you said, Okay, X Y and Z tell me the lie that I said. Kevin Durant joined the Golden State Warriors. After being up three to one on the Golden State Warriors, he went and joined the team.
Speaker 10: That had just won seventy three games. They won seventy three games. They beat the Bulls record which no one thought could ever happen. They had a unanimous MVP. You do realize there only been one unanimous MVP in NBA history. Not Jordan, not Will, not Russell, not Lebron, not Shock, not Kobe, not Bird, not Magic.
Speaker 3: One one.
Speaker 1: It's a Curry, Steph Curry.
Speaker 3: So how do we evaluate that if Lebron James would have went and joined the Boston Celtics after they knocked them out of the playoffs, y'all make it seem like he went to Miami. Do y'all realize that Miami got knocked out in the first round.
Speaker 1: M Where was Cleveland? What was Cleveland doing before Lebron got there?
Speaker 3: With all those numbers you remember now, they got Kyrie, then they got Anthony Bennett, then they got a Tristan top they got Anthony Benson, trips Thompson in the same draft, and then they followed up with Andrew Wiggins back to back to back to back.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, Look, if you don't like it, I don't care.
Speaker 3: I get that. You can't deny he a bad mofo.
Speaker 1: You cannot deny it.
Speaker 2: You can't no.
Speaker 3: Matter how hard you try to make it out with this guy. You can say whomever, Okay, if you want to say Lebron is not a top five, top ten, top fifteen, ain't don't deny it. He a bad mofo. Wherever you want to rank it, you could say. If you want to say Kobe better than him, you want to say kd you want to say step you want to say Geordan, you want to say Mike Bird.
Speaker 1: Magic, whomever.
Speaker 3: The likelihood of you ever see somebody doing what he did because people, oh he stabbed pad, Well, let me ask you a question. While other guys are gonna be able to pass these stats if it's so easy, so everybody should just be able to roll out of bed and get twenty points five rebounds seven and six easy. If that's all he's ever done, so why nobody else everage twenty eight point six, seven and seven for a career over twenty three years. If it's easy, it's easy to the casual person that hadn't played sports. It's like saying anybody can catch them, okay, if anybody can catch.
Speaker 2: A pass on your wi, why they're not out there doing it?
Speaker 3: It's harder you think. Thank you guys for joining us for another episode of Nightcap. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite. Up. There's my partner in co host, the Liberty City Legend, the Tongue Fuo Master of Bengal, Great Pro Bowl pro Bowler, All Pro that is Chad oh Yr Siku Johnson. And you see it bobbing and weaving, getting getting the game on, getting the He's a seven time NBA All Star from the Atlanta Hawks. And he's a little Rock, Arkansas native. That is isold Joe Johnson. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button to do it's a favor. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from. Thank you, guys for your support and you can continue support. Those looking to purchase a bottle of Shade by Laportier head over to La Portierkangnac dot com to purchase you a bottle. Remember it is a premium VSLP Kanyak, the smoothest, best tasting VSOP Kangnact on the market. Compare it against others and you'll see we have the best Kangjact on the market. Please please drink responsibly and stay safe. Again, I'm up, he's ojo, that is ISO. We're done for tonight, but we'll see you tomorrow. Thank you guys for
Speaker 4: The pay pay Patt