Speaker 1: Hello, Why, Yes, today's Friday? Yeah, six and you say it's a Friday. What's going on? What's happening? It's Friday? Yes, I do. Uh, this is Serial Killers. It's a bonus episode. Now, Andrew, I need fanfare, fan fair, horns and stuff. Fan Fair said that he doesn't even know how to use the Superman box. No it's not applause, it's horns and fanfair. No it's fan fair.
Speaker 2: He says, you can't do applause, No, fan fair, I don't have.
Speaker 1: It.
Speaker 2: I can make it work.
Speaker 3: I can make it work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because because today is a very important episode, like you don't understand. As far as I know, currently, this is the only serial podcast. We are the premiere serial podcast, by the way, but this is the only serial podcast that has the cereal that we are going to try today. Wow.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is so cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we posted it in the beginning of the week that we got it and everyone was like, how how Yeah, but you know, we have cool people that listen to the show. What fanfair? Fanfair loud? Isn't that taps? Okay, this is the you're witnessing the death of this podcast. Okay, that's good, all right, Let it.
Speaker 2: Go where's the box?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm still talking. Here comes Seriously, I don't know what that was. Thank you. It was a good attempt. I appreciate it. Here comes Brock anyway. Well, first of all, welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. I'm Andrew, Andrew's there, Daniel's here hi, and her son Spencer is here. Yes, and you know he's gonna be back with us on Monday. So this is just a little warm up for him, and his warm up episode is like the grandest of all because this is the most coveted serial release of twenty twenty two.
Speaker 4: Just so you know, I got the text from you yesterday saying that, hey, we have the cereal.
Speaker 5: Do you want to be on it and talk about him? Like yes, I'm sod.
Speaker 1: Well, we try to get Greg t but he said no, so you were second best. I'm kidding. We want I wanted you both. I wanted you both to be on because I thought it would be a little yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, that for a bad cereal, right, yeah, because we.
Speaker 1: Wanted him to throw up and Daniel, but there might be there might be some vomiting going on here, vomiting. So anyway, we saw this on Instagram a couple of weeks or I saw it a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: You have to do that?
Speaker 1: What, I'm sorry?
Speaker 6: Like it's such like a little trigger for you, Like you have to just throw in like your little like.
Speaker 1: I do that because you constantly say I deleted touch on media. I don't have touch on media. I don't look at it anymore.
Speaker 5: Did you delete social media?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: I deleted off my phone. I still have it.
Speaker 3: What do you mean?
Speaker 1: Good for him?
Speaker 2: Entertainment business, inside the business, even people.
Speaker 4: People who are the entertap business every now and then they take a break.
Speaker 1: But it's not every now and then. He it's if you go on his phone. There's no Instagram, there's no Twitter, there's no Facebook, there's no MySpace, there's no What's happened, it's all gone. Every thing's gone.
Speaker 2: No live journals.
Speaker 3: But seriously, don't you have to post for serial killers?
Speaker 2: Scott does it?
Speaker 1: I do that. Andrew doesn't do it. He doesn't want to, but listen, I will. I will stop down to say Andrew does so much for this podcast, between all the video editing and the audio posting, and we have a TikTok now and the hosting and the first ever what's our TikTok?
Speaker 2: Andrew serial Killers PC?
Speaker 1: We tried it. It's funny because I was with you having dinner with Cooper last night. You know she may be our TikTok extraordinary whatever, because you know she knows what's up. And she's like, why don't you change it to serial Killer I'm like, no, everything that we have is Serial Killers PC. So please. She wanted to put a dash and what I'm like, branding exactly, just let it be So anything that you see posted from here on now maybe from her. And I apologize if things are spelled wrong because she doesn't check anything.
Speaker 5: She's so cute.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's get to it. So Andrew had somebody reach out to him right from a PR company. Yes, I had a gentleman named Can reach out to me who works for PepsiCo because PepsiCo are the people that own tropic can of orange juice. Wow. So this is the episode where we are going to try Tropicana crunch.
Speaker 5: Yes, and the box doesn't even have a label.
Speaker 1: Yet, well it does. This is just the outer O. You're so funny, So anyway, look check it out.
Speaker 5: It's so cute.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. This wow.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to understand this is this is more of a limited run novelty type thing. You can't get this in stores. You're only able to get it through their Instagram page. So if you followed Tropicana Underscore Juices by the time this airs, I don't know if you'll be able to get this stuff anymore, but it is. It is incredibly exclusive. It comes with a paper shipping straw, which I will burn because I hate paper straw.
Speaker 4: Okay, but that's that's the way to go now for being environmentally conscious.
Speaker 2: Scott in the environment. Don't mix it, No, they do.
Speaker 1: You know that I'm a huge recycler, so cut it out. I just think that that paper straws are dumb. He used papstraws because you need seven paper straws by the time, don't get all like soggy.
Speaker 5: They need to reinvent the papers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously. Anyway, So back in November, and I didn't know this, but Tropicana also put out another goofy product. It was Tropicana toothpaste. And because you know that when you brush your teeth after you have orange juice, or if you drink orange juice, after you brush your teeth. It's that weird sensation. So they came out with this crazy toothpaste that it was also a giveaway on their Instagram page. So this is that's the only place you can get this.
Speaker 3: Like orange juice toothpaste.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't know, I don't know. Whatever it was, it meshed well with orange juice. It didn't it didn't give you that feeling in your mouth.
Speaker 4: So I have a question. Yeah, so does this mean we're drinking this? We're having this with orange juice or with milk?
Speaker 1: That's what it says. Cereal made for oj Wow. And there they are pouring the orange juice into the cereal. So you know, Tropicicana was founded back in nineteen forty seven. He did his research, folks. This is their seventy fifth anniversary year.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And did you know remember the little girl that was on the Tropicana cartons? Yes, you know what her name was? No, you don't Orange tropic Anna.
Speaker 5: How is she? Now?
Speaker 1: Look remember her?
Speaker 3: I've never seen that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well they stopped they stopped using her. Probably remember when they had the little cartons when you open, yeah, like those little ones. Yeah, that's when they stopped using her back.
Speaker 5: In Daniel, but the girl's name was Orange. I was kidding.
Speaker 1: But so now they're owned by PepsiCo. You know Pepsi big company. They owned Choppicana for many years now. I just remember when I was a kid. Do you remember the tropicanic commercials? In the bottom it said Beatrice. There was a company named Beatrice? Is that yeah? Anyway? All right, so let's get into it. Great, you got the Scotti shake for me Andrew. We never officially opened the show, but that's okay because it's a bonus episode.
Speaker 2: If you see it, like, call it out, folks, that's all right, I'm done.
Speaker 5: Scotty hates I saw Scotty.
Speaker 1: Take it.
Speaker 2: Spencer my shake peace box.
Speaker 1: That's a huge achievement for next time. You just face it forward so they can see the front.
Speaker 3: That's a rooky mistake. That's my fault.
Speaker 5: Shake your box.
Speaker 6: So this is why we can never do fan meet and greets, because he'd like little kids to be like, I love you, and there'd be scutstand on this side, learn about me.
Speaker 1: And he's got a spoon. That's a fork, you idiot. Cry. Here's a question. Are we doing milk first? Or cereal or orange juice. First. We're gonna do orange juice first, and then because that's the way you're supposed to do this cereal and then we'll then we'll we'll flop it. So this is honey almond cereal. It just has cereal made for OJ and they they agree you may not like it because we might and we might not. It says the first cereal made for OJ and maybe the last orange juice on cereal. Some call it weird, some call it breakfast. We didn't even know it was a thing. And they go into a whole thing and there's a nice little maze on the back and whatever. Obviously you have to use tropic and yeah, I got the original notebule, I love Grove.
Speaker 5: Stands no but I do too, but not for the serial.
Speaker 1: I know. I like maximum pulp, like I just want a piece of orange. I wanted to. I want to have to chew my orange juice.
Speaker 4: My family's a no pulp family, and it annoys me because I always have to buy no pulp when I love the.
Speaker 2: I like a little bit of pulp.
Speaker 5: But is good stuck in No, It's fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's like a real to chew it as I dreamed. You get like little bursts of extra orange flavor from the pulp when it's a full little thing. Yes, too much pulp is a lot, So I miss I missed the cartons, remember the ones where you'd have to like and like try to push it out and we get stuck. You gem a four rip it open, you know, And then they came with the spouts, and now they're here. And if you remember orange juice cartons used to be half gallon, you know, they slowly, slowly get smaller and smaller and smaller, and the price remains the same fiftyw it used to be fifty nine. It just keeps going down and down.
Speaker 5: Is white from concentrates.
Speaker 1: This is so cool, This is so exciting.
Speaker 5: This is exciting.
Speaker 1: It's only from concentrate when you bite in the little frozen can remember that.
Speaker 5: So those are just good though for like shakes and stuff.
Speaker 4: If you're making like them, smoothie or something like that, okay, worked or drink with alcohol.
Speaker 1: Does it smell It just smells generic. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not even supposed to be like orange flavor though, No, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's not orange flavor. It's just it's formulated to go well with orange juice.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's going to taste good. I'm actually really looking forward to it. I may be the only one, but no, I am too. But Andrew, when this came in yesterday, I nearly had a heart attack. You did.
Speaker 2: We have the video of it.
Speaker 5: It doesn't take much.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, look, I'm a cereal guy, so cereal things excite me.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: I have to shake it.
Speaker 5: I just did.
Speaker 1: No, I know, but you have to take the thing off to let the air in. And he's so like, I can't.
Speaker 3: Didn't you try? Oh no, I'm sorry. Didn't you try cereal with water one time? I did.
Speaker 1: I've had cereal with water before. This is too mu No, you need maximum maxim Yeah, this is there?
Speaker 2: You what I want less?
Speaker 1: Saving the rest less? It's not more.
Speaker 2: It is because it's more orange.
Speaker 1: Actually, so there's little puffs. There's little puffs and look and all the type things.
Speaker 2: Okay, ready to get the box, Daniels, get the box.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Yes, I want a little more.
Speaker 2: There's nothing in this. Let's let's give yourselves a little more.
Speaker 3: Okay, thanks, I'm good. The bottom has failed because you want.
Speaker 1: Mmm, if you go into it with an open mind, I like it.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: Mm hm, I kind of do too. It sounds like it would be disgusting, but it's not.
Speaker 7: I can't believe I'm enjoying cereal with orange just because it sounds so weird and it's really good. It adds like the tanginess, like, I don't know, it's so interesting. I think you might just be turned off to it because it's not normal. No, it's not something you would normally do. Yeah, is it really one in there?
Speaker 3: It's not as bad as I thought it was going to be. But I do not like the tang that.
Speaker 1: I hate that. Don't bang it on the counter one of things break You break the straw? How is.
Speaker 3: You get any like the grains through the straw?
Speaker 5: Not really?
Speaker 3: So you just drinking orange juice.
Speaker 1: I really like this.
Speaker 5: I'm actually going to give it.
Speaker 1: It's really interesting.
Speaker 5: Three bowls in a spoon.
Speaker 1: I'm going to give it four balls in a spoon with the I really like it. It's such a strange combination. Why would you do that? But it's good, you know what? I might four It's almost kind of like if the orangees was frozen to be a great smooth right.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh. You know what this would be good on too? If you got like orange yogurt or vanilla yogurt and you put this in with it, that would be delicious, you know when you.
Speaker 1: Think about it, Like they probably do already have yogurts like citrusy yogurts that you put granola on. Have you ever had an orange Julius Orange Julius Julius they're with Dairy Queen now, Yeah, because Daddy loves it's it's it's a strange thing like it's it's an orange juice flavored frozen concoction.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doles like a doll with it. It's pretty good. Yeah. I give this four balls. I think with orange juice, it is something that I would say maybe they could bring this into like the public.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: What did you give.
Speaker 2: If they advertise this change.
Speaker 3: I think it's a good start, but I'm gonna have to go two balls and a spoons.
Speaker 1: Fine, not for everyone.
Speaker 2: You're a Simon Cowell.
Speaker 3: We love it.
Speaker 1: You're right, Andrew, But I don't think that's what ever Sea store shelves.
Speaker 5: I think it should. I think it should.
Speaker 6: I think more cereals, because you know, we've always thought milk, always go with milk, and that's fine.
Speaker 2: But if you're in a pinch and you had this.
Speaker 5: I can drink my orange and eat at the same But here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I would never do water because to me, that's the scarf. But I thought the same thing. But I thought the same thing with orange.
Speaker 5: And the orange just gives it a pretty like little taste.
Speaker 2: I like the tang from it.
Speaker 1: It's nice.
Speaker 2: It goes well with like the honey, almond bru tang. Oh, put it into stirring.
Speaker 5: You never had tang.
Speaker 2: You got some orange jes sonia on.
Speaker 5: Your scarf, My good scarf.
Speaker 1: Its just just it would just dab it because it was just a bubble. You're good it didn't. So, so thanks again to our friends at Tropicanawe for sending this.
Speaker 5: Alexander McQueen. Is that from Halloween?
Speaker 1: What the skeletons?
Speaker 5: But Alexander McQueen's skull.
Speaker 2: That Okay, that's a very expensive scarf.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Now let's reach fresh reboot. Let's take a break, Andrew, and we're gonna try this with milk when we come back right after this, and.
Speaker 5: We're back there we go.
Speaker 1: You came back too soon. I'm never gonna find a hole.
Speaker 2: It's fourteen fourteen.
Speaker 1: No, but you yell at me because I come back too soon. Say we're back, Yeah, we're back. Well, we need a little what do they call it an interlute or yes, because the orange juice is there and it's going to kind of mess us up. So what I found in the store the other day, and I was very excited about this. Andrew said save it for this episode. So I'm saving it. I feel like it's the perfect time to eat it. Check out this new popcorn that I never told you to do it for this episode? Save it, I said, save it for another bonus episode. Oh no, we need it now.
Speaker 6: We have to.
Speaker 1: We need to cleanse our palates.
Speaker 3: So that looks great.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon toast crunch and cocoa puffs popcorn. Wow, I could find other stuff Andrew for a Friday episode or bonus or whatever.
Speaker 5: We swim fast over there in the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you know. We'll get a bunch of different slim fasts and we'll drink those.
Speaker 6: I love strubberry, Oh my god, yeah, it tastes like a milkshakeer does it.
Speaker 5: Fill you up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, it smells like popcorns.
Speaker 5: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna try the cocoa puffs one first.
Speaker 5: There it smells like chocolate popcorn.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a lot.
Speaker 1: It's okay, Andrew will thanks you.
Speaker 2: Just chocolate flavor popcorn.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean they can call anything cocoa puff. That's chocolate. No false?
Speaker 2: What it actually does have the cocoa puff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's another new thing of yours. By the way, what false? You say? It a lot too? Just letting you know anything else?
Speaker 2: Is that scarf for Halloween?
Speaker 5: I know, yes, yes, I would wear Harlean, but you know I wear skulls all year round. I'm a skull lover.
Speaker 2: You can just get a six packs of these shirts Chape.
Speaker 5: You can actually taste the caramel on here a little bit. Yeah, it tastes like caramel bits.
Speaker 3: I don't think so right here, Look doesn't I definitely taste like the coca puff.
Speaker 2: It's just cocoa, gladies, I don't taste any care.
Speaker 1: Oh it looks like hear hold on cinnamon toast crunch.
Speaker 5: This is a little I don't want that much sex.
Speaker 2: No, no, thank you, thank you, Okay, just drop it all over Superman box.
Speaker 5: I like the cocoa pups better.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't, Yeah I do.
Speaker 1: I mean you definitely get the pudamin toast crunch on that, but shut up.
Speaker 2: I get sudaim In toast crunch, a suit of fed toast crunch like Gandhi.
Speaker 5: Gandhi would hate this.
Speaker 1: She hates cinnamon cinnamon.
Speaker 3: I like the cinnamon toast crunch one.
Speaker 5: Better than the cocoa puffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I like the cocoa.
Speaker 1: I go cocoa.
Speaker 5: What can you buy these?
Speaker 4: Shop? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That Mancellas week. I think, upon first inspection, like the cocoa puffs better, But now I like the cinnamon toast crunch better. Yeah huh.
Speaker 2: It almost tastes like chu ros. Yeah exactly, Yeah.
Speaker 5: It does taste like I like that. Good, A nice palate cleanser.
Speaker 1: Now you ready for milk?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Alright, ready for it?
Speaker 5: On their dirty table?
Speaker 2: I wind up cleaning.
Speaker 1: No, I clean it. It's disinfected daily. Don't worry, it's disinfected. When do you disinfect it over milk? This?
Speaker 5: Do you have my milk?
Speaker 1: I do have your milk, Danielle.
Speaker 5: I love you.
Speaker 2: He comes prepared, He always brings.
Speaker 1: On your milk is our milk. No, I will never bring almond milk ever. Learn about life, Danielle. I bring lactose free milk. Yeah, I can do that.
Speaker 5: I still like almond milk. You don't like almond milk.
Speaker 1: You don't use almond milk on this show. Spencer knows this.
Speaker 3: God I forgot.
Speaker 1: I can't needs to drip from an utter or we will not use it. I cannot wait until you are senile and the old person am.
Speaker 3: I still don't know how the milk over so you leave.
Speaker 2: So it's actually very easy to do.
Speaker 1: You leave a bunch of almonds in like a thing overnight like water, and then it like soaks out the flavor and then you crush it up.
Speaker 3: So is it like like coconut water at first?
Speaker 2: Kind of Yeah, it's very interesting, but it's super easy to make.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm just looking up. I want to make sure I have the correct Instagram page.
Speaker 6: What for?
Speaker 1: No, it's for a listener of al I use.
Speaker 5: The lactaid pills. I'm gonna have cheese.
Speaker 1: We used to use those.
Speaker 5: They're so fantastic.
Speaker 4: My dad used to use them before he passed, and I I always had them in the house for him, and I was like, I might as well try it.
Speaker 5: I couldn't believe it worked. It doesn't work with the milk, though.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, what is this?
Speaker 2: I know he keeps over serving it.
Speaker 3: He doesn't sit here.
Speaker 1: Take that one. There's an ice I one a little bit, thank you. There's an ice cream shot that we found in Park City when we were in Utah. And they actually have the single served Lactaid pills on the counter. I mean that's genius because then kids can eat their ice cream here. It's freshpoon. You don't want the Oh, what's that's an almond?
Speaker 3: Okay, forget what I said.
Speaker 1: Okay, three.
Speaker 5: Orange juices better.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's strange, but.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have any taste with the milk, right, But you only.
Speaker 3: Give it two bowls in his I know I would never eat this.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't either. I would put this in yogurt. Yes, it's a plain, but I would eat it. I would eat it with orange juice.
Speaker 3: I would prefer the orange juice, but I still like it.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give it three balls. I think its a good cereal.
Speaker 2: I give it three balls.
Speaker 3: I'll give it.
Speaker 2: And a kernel with milk. Okay, yeah, it needs the orange juice.
Speaker 5: It does.
Speaker 1: Now, who's gonna drink orange juice mixed with milk? Absolutely no? Come on. That's why we needed greg Ta in this one, because I was going to mix them for him and he was going to throw up and it would have been spectacular.
Speaker 2: Does that to somebody, Well, here's our clown, clown?
Speaker 5: He's not a clown.
Speaker 1: Do the last time we were here, we fed them all kinds of expired cereals and he was spitting and throwing and laughing so much, so much a clown.
Speaker 2: I love greg I love my Gregory. I gotta tell you this was shockingly decent.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, I'm impressed.
Speaker 1: I wish I wish people could obtain it.
Speaker 5: I know, well, maybe they'll put market people could obtain this, they do a test. Could they test market it and see if it sells? I mean, I guess they could not make as many boxes and they'll make cell.
Speaker 3: They make like the cups and just like a standing yeah, that's.
Speaker 5: A good idea.
Speaker 2: Send this episode to them, you should and then be like, listen, it's really good.
Speaker 1: With very late brand at the very least, maybe we can get a tropic can of fridge out of it? Do you remember? Do you remember when we were in Secaucus and the promotions department, we had this giant tropic hand of fridge and they would stock it every week with every juice that they made.
Speaker 5: They have fruit punch. If you ever had that fruit punch? So good.
Speaker 1: Tropic Anna, I think is still on their fruit punch. Who's that?
Speaker 2: You just explained it?
Speaker 5: I listen, send them this episode?
Speaker 1: I will anyway, Can we really quick thank our friend Elena at pop art by Elena?
Speaker 5: I love Elena.
Speaker 1: Look what she made us. I mean she's making them now, but she sent us the one who made us. Smell that and tell me what that smells like. Just tell me what it smells like.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, that's amazing.
Speaker 1: It's fruit loops all day? Right, I want one of these, like, bless you? You allergic to something? Maybe the almonds.
Speaker 5: Definitely smells Elena, that smells like lime loop.
Speaker 1: Right, it smells like it smells like crushed up fruit.
Speaker 5: I mean that we can't call it fruit loops?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, so it's it's who are you?
Speaker 5: I t But this is cute Saturday. It's a cute name for you.
Speaker 1: We could sell these for her, right, there's stop. I think she sells them.
Speaker 5: Helen is awesome.
Speaker 1: I think there's Look, there's Scooby Doo on there and care Bears, a Strawberry Shortcake and some Smurfs, and there's the guy from Ghostbusters. All look an, we're gonna say.
Speaker 2: Thank you to Julia Chamberlain. She's the one who sent us to Cereal.
Speaker 1: Yes, and thank you and thank you, thank you, thank you Ken for trying to get it for us. Also, I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: So they sent that and we thank them so much.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, this was spectacular.
Speaker 3: That was very interesting.
Speaker 1: Thank you Danielle and Spencer for being our guest today.
Speaker 6: This is we should get all of like the pressworthy bits. We should just like say, a bunch of like adjectives. So this way, if like local News picks it up like orange juice Cereal, question Mark, we'd be the ones that they'd use in the clip package. Everybody, like, let's just practice, okay, say that like orange juice Cereal.
Speaker 1: Orange juice Cereal. We should have put this episode out last week when we had the Cereal. Now it's too late. Nobody cares, right, Well, no, I.
Speaker 6: Was thinking more of the orange juice Cereal for breakfast.
Speaker 2: You can't have orange juice for breakfast.
Speaker 1: Of course, you ken you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: You're not understanding what they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: Why don't we try to do Nobody would say you can't have orange juice for breakfast, because that's exactly when you have it. I don't understand in cereal, that's what you met.
Speaker 2: That'd Morning America was doing a story on it, and they.
Speaker 1: Michael Strahank put the straw right between his teeth.
Speaker 5: What, no, he can't and he's leaving.
Speaker 2: Now we're now we're not gonna get featured on GMA.
Speaker 5: Why I love Michael stray.
Speaker 1: They joke about his teeth. It was an able fool steak gues.
Speaker 5: You remember we thought he fixed his teeth that. I was so pissed. I'm like, that is his trademark. Why would you dude?
Speaker 1: Please please go on any I'm sorry, go ahead. We got a Good Morning America. Yes, Robert Roberts was like, oh look there's yeah. No, they do a whole clip package of like, oh, orange juice Cereal and then they show a video of like people trying it and giving their reactions because that's what they're probably going to do, and I just wanted to get like a quick little montage. This way, the editor could just scroll to the end and find all of us being like whoa, I want them to send Geo Benitez. I like him.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're understand why Andrew give up.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry to the production assistant who has to go through this video because they heard that we reviewed the cereal.
Speaker 2: There's no good bits delicious.
Speaker 1: It is good.
Speaker 2: It is delicious with it's delicious.
Speaker 1: It's not orange juice cereal, Yes it is. It's cereal that you eat with arms.
Speaker 5: You made it so that you can't tell people. You know what's orange?
Speaker 1: Your cereals OJ's from the eighties. Okay, keep them oranges rolling? Oh what is that.
Speaker 5: Cereal you eat with orange juice? It's delicious? That was great?
Speaker 3: That Wait a minute, like what if you had orangees on the side, like.
Speaker 1: You were part of a complete breakfast.
Speaker 3: I got to figure out how to say it first.
Speaker 5: We don't have time for this SPA.
Speaker 1: I got you, You'll get it anyway, so listen. Thank you for listening to Serial Killers. Andrew. Thank you for being a part of this. I love you so much. I'm so happy that you're here with you every week. I really am too nice because you know what, I give Andrew hell, but I love him so much.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I told him that this could not happen without him if he ever left me or got fired or whatever. To get fired, you do think sometimes that are fireable. Remember that time today when I asked you to watch the board and like seven commercial ran at once because you were over there editing something. That's why. But that's that's that's neither here nor there.
Speaker 2: I am not a sad. Remember, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: I asked him to do me a favorite I had heee really bad. I'm like, dude, when they go to break, just pull that thing down. And he's like okay. And I came back in and he's sitting there on his phone. I mean, well seven commercial of the plank and everyone in there is tearing their hair out. What's going on? But it's okay. I won't ask you again, I promise, but thank you for trying again.
Speaker 5: That's exactly what happened. If they asked me to run the book?
Speaker 1: Was that a backwards compliment?
Speaker 2: It's it's a crap, sandwich, sandwich, got to do this good morning, got one edit. There's no editing sorry gm A yeah no that they'll figure it out that part anyway.
Speaker 1: That's the Tropican of cereals. Shore brought a smile to my face today. All right, anyway, thank you so much for listening again, Andrew. I do appreciate you. I do. I really do.
Speaker 2: I love you, Thank you, I really do.
Speaker 1: This is you know, a lot of this isn't act. Buddy. I love you so much. We'll hug it out after the show.
Speaker 2: I'm good.
Speaker 1: So anyway, thank you for listening to Serial Killers, serial Killers PC for everything on every platform, for every mouth, for websites, talking TikTok, that's where you go. It could be you could be like number two. Yes, we will see you on Monday with an all new serial Killers with Danielle and Spencer back again. Ya. It's actually a really fun episode. It was super fun.
Speaker 2: Like and subscribe if you are watching this on Oh.
Speaker 1: That was an orange juice purp if I've ever heard of it? Yeah, what was it? Okay?
Speaker 6: Like and subscribe if you're watching this on YouTube, and hit the notification bell somewhere around there. If you want, and then you get alerted when videos come out. If you're listening to us right now, Amazing, click the subscribe button there and the new episodes get delivered trade to your phone and leave us reviews because.
Speaker 1: We like them, either on YouTube or on the the Apple thing or Google Play everywhere everywhere Apple. I only really look at the Apple ones, and sometimes the YouTube ones. Yeah, the YouTube ones are always mean to get to you. I don't care. It's hysterical. Do what you gotta do. I don't see. It doesn't bother me. Bounces Well, I don't care. He says this, but I can change this whole act up in two seconds.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 1: It's really not true. You can say I don't even need to say anything. It just feels on his own.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 5: It's true.
Speaker 1: Travel I don't know what I'm talking about. I never traveled before I knew I could do it. But when you say things that are untrue, that's what what gets me. People can say us, God, he's an ahole. Well sometimes I am. So it's true. Whatever, it doesn't bother me. There's nothing. There is nothing that you can say. The episodes ago sky or offend. So six episodes with me. Yes, yeah, so what and you're still on this one well because that was untrue. I'm just defending myself.
Speaker 4: I mean, you have to admit though you can have all these positive positive things about you, people say the nicest thing, and then there's that one person that said something mean and unfortunately you know you're human and it sits with you though.
Speaker 1: It's true and quite frankly, you ruined our ratings because of that guy that didn't like you and gave you one star. He gave our podcast one star because of you. So now we're to know that, like now we're four point nine and not because we love you, and that's all that matters.
Speaker 5: Obviously.
Speaker 6: The YouTube comments actually say that they want you want as a frequent like they want Yeah, they want you on all the time.
Speaker 1: Scott, I'm okay with it. Look if you if I'm ever not here and you like you weren't here that time and Danielle was gonna do it with me, but we felt bad.
Speaker 5: I did feel bad. I said, can we do this without Andrew?
Speaker 1: I was like, we can, that's no problem anyway. Yeah, thank you for listening. We'll see you on Monday with it all New Serial Killers then again Wednesday with our bull Chat.
Speaker 5: I'm not on bull Chat.
Speaker 1: Did we record that one? Yeah? Now, oh boy, we need to get going. Why because it's coming up on Wednesday.
Speaker 2: Today's only today.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, anyway, so that that that's fine. So Wednesday's ball Chat. You know, that's the sister podcast a Serial Killer.
Speaker 5: Don't talk about them both.
Speaker 1: We don't know. That's the thing that we just come in and talk and somehow it's an hour later. Yeah, it's really weird.
Speaker 5: That's you love bull Chack.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love bullet It's so funny.
Speaker 5: I'll go to Spencer's room and the doors closed and I'll hear your voices.
Speaker 1: I just got nervous for a second.
Speaker 5: It sounds like.
Speaker 4: It sounds I hear the three voices coming from his room, and it sounds like the three of you are hanging out having a great time because he's cracking up laughing at whatever you two are talking about on bull Chat.
Speaker 1: I love that. I think that's great. Thank you, Thank you Spencer.
Speaker 3: Of course.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we really got to get out of here. We'll see you soon. Thank you so much for listening. And until Monday, say crunch, everybody cry.
Speaker 3: I think I got it, I got it. Yeah, cereal mixed with orange juice.
Speaker 1: Who would have thought, Yeah, press it