Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 2: I've been going non stop since Sunday. Today is like a day off for me. Man, I'm cooked.
Speaker 3: Dang, take a you had to shoot off what I know.
Speaker 1: I'm about my arms. That's why I can't even lift my arms. You can't lift your arms? No, Yeah, I got a good one there this morning. Uh Lord, you say you can't lift your arms. We got a good workout.
Speaker 2: I did a lot treadmill, pull ups, dips, running.
Speaker 1: You said you can't lift your arms. Yeah, because I was. I was lifting an right now, go.
Speaker 2: Anowed to give a lot of elbows and kicks, A lot of elbows and kicks.
Speaker 4: I ain't got you gotta stand by.
Speaker 1: He looked like a guy. Damn, I don't know that right man, Like, okay, don't you a leg of community? You know what you do? You're gonna take one with you. Damn, I'm over had, I'm over you. Jones kick Now you had that from the boy like a mast the boy? Hey, you had that? You get I'm cooked. I'm cooking. It's all that's all I got. I ain't got nothing funny. I'm so cooked. Man. Let's get into it, boy, to take it into Let's get it, boy.
Speaker 5: Superfast, certain faster and certain faster certified certain faster, my certain faster, certain faster, certain certain fast, certain faster, certain.
Speaker 1: Faster certain it's a green summer. Yeah, we built differently. He ain't watching the games like I'm watching again. You'm outside. That's when you stop the production. We go back and we want.
Speaker 4: Man hed on, hold on, man, yeah, yeah, yeah, man, take another.
Speaker 1: Hey, t you think I know you're sneaking the same thing I'm thinking about that game. It's gonna be.
Speaker 4: It's fucked up, it's fucked up up.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be. This is the best numbers in the history of the game. To not get the m v P.
Speaker 1: We ain't never gonna we ain't gonna never see nothing like this, Like the man is not out here, Like will he I hear like will like numbers? How lo do you? How do you not get him the m v P. He's the most he's the best player in the league. Like it's not making sense right now? Do you put up the definition sixty one, ten and ten?
Speaker 4: That's hard. That's hard. That's hard. That's hard to go into the bank and be like, yeah, you know, a can't cash this has averages on the year. Dog, I don't want to hear that it does.
Speaker 1: This, and don't I don't even want to hear that I'm talking about today? What happened? Man? Man?
Speaker 4: Listen, he loved that. He loved that Rudy Block, don't he he is?
Speaker 1: Listen, barbecue chicken.
Speaker 4: No, we gotta change that. It's gotta be something else, Tom Ramman, We're past that. He's well, he's well done, dog, He's what he loved.
Speaker 1: Well all right?
Speaker 3: So Yo Kich twenty nine point seven points, twelve point eight rebounds, ten point two assists, top three in those three categories.
Speaker 1: We've never seen this. Huh, It's never been done in the.
Speaker 3: History in terms of finishing the season top three in the three main categories.
Speaker 6: No, it's never been done. Never been done because the years.
Speaker 1: That h Wes Westbrook finishing the top rebound.
Speaker 6: Was like thirteen fourteen, he was around ten. Yeah, it's never it's never happened before.
Speaker 4: This is only three, This is this is nobody's done this in NBA history.
Speaker 3: Correct, Jesus, what's going on in sixty ten and ten? It's only been done three times ever? And Harden Luca and now Jokic sixty ten that game.
Speaker 4: How does he not get it though? That's that's the crazy part about this. They're gonna have to be They're gonna have to go back in the rules. They're gonna have to go back in.
Speaker 1: And he's the rules. You gotta give a call, gotta be able to give a car. Has there ever been a co? Has there ever been a co listen for MVP? Yeah, they've had I know, but the call.
Speaker 4: But I say this, if there ever was a time for one right now, I hate that because Shan not did his Dudes, Bro, he not.
Speaker 6: You know, this is more wins for Okay, sixteen were.
Speaker 1: Wins they ain't even know. They didn't even like, you know, if it was like two or one, you kind of.
Speaker 2: You know, Joker is single handedly keeping them in the top three.
Speaker 1: Or four seeds three.
Speaker 6: They're the third right now.
Speaker 1: They can be number two by the end of the year.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're two back from Houston.
Speaker 4: Dog with no Murray with no He had no porter yesterday, Like come on, bro, like, come on, bro, what he doing?
Speaker 1: Bro? Is just.
Speaker 2: Westbrook let him down yesterday. He let him down a little bit listen because he like don't like he You gotta get back on defense you know what I'm saying, You got to make the layup and you can't foul. You know you're supposed to be like you know, that's what you got Westbrook there for. Actually just just like like that's what Westbrook's there for, to be that, Like I got you.
Speaker 4: He's still human too, no doubt that wasn't like he wasn't trying to not no, but like but like everything kind of compound. You suck it up, you blew it, and then you they probably feel like Ship today. I feel like I feel like Ship probably don't want to speak. Nobody anologized to joke, not even that team.
Speaker 1: I would have.
Speaker 4: Straight up like you know when it's on you. But all that I still have a chance to win. Nobody played any defense, and whoever took the defensive stands was going to win it.
Speaker 1: And yeah, man, on top of that, we got Curry getting went for the fifty ball again. I'm saying, bro, let me say something, Bro. I know we don't have nothing necessary. What I'm saying, Bro, Westph Curry and bron are doing at their aid. Bro, all thirty seven year old's in here. Stand up.
Speaker 4: Anybody here under thirty seven damn Okay, you've got to stand up. I want you to take your ass to the twenty four hour gym today.
Speaker 1: I don't want to see if you can get fifty. I want you to go around some kids.
Speaker 4: Kids that that's in there for like a back to school program or something that's sitting there just burning energy waiting on their parents.
Speaker 1: I want you go in there and see can you get sixty on them kids? First off, your ass going to be how many minutes.
Speaker 4: I don't matter if it takes you three hours to get sixty, because a regular dude in the jail can't get twenty. Right, Okay, cool, all your muffles out here, think y'all cold, right, go for three hours and try to get sixty at at your highest rate thirty seven. It gets grown younger, stronger, faster, like bro and listen, I'm listen. I'm just calling to how I see it, Dog Broun, What Bron doing.
Speaker 1: Ain't no motherfucker forty doing that.
Speaker 2: Man, It's looking like Curry gonna be right behind Bron right there when he get forty. And Kevin Durant I see them playing at that level too by the time eight forty. But but you know, players is always gonna evolve and play longer, better science.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: That's like because when I was watching, I just remember growing up, a ten year career was a long career.
Speaker 1: Yep, you know what I'm saying, thirteen was a long thirty.
Speaker 2: Now when you start venturing off for take fifteen, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen, you like, now we're starting to see multiple twenty years, twenty years guys in the league right now. Yeah, Chris gonna be there, Uh, you know, Durant gonna be there because he still ain't got no real fall off in his game.
Speaker 6: Westbrook's not far behind west Curry.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm gonna see Harden, he probably gonna end up being a twenty year player.
Speaker 1: Uh you know, you know Steph. I mean, who's the guys right now? Who around that fifteen sixteen year mark that's still you know, going at a high level. This is crazy, Like just I just remember, like.
Speaker 2: Man, I got the year science. Yeah, but they're doing they're doing a good job and like keeping their body strong, taking care of themselves and management and those man, I mean, I don't think that got nothing to do loans, man, Ron, don't loan manage. Steph, don't low, man, k D don't low. They played the game. They played again, just took off two weeks. Manron, you had a growing stop man. That's that's the.
Speaker 1: Man long manage in other ways. Fuck out of here, man.
Speaker 2: No, I don't see them, just like back to back. I'm sitting out for game. I'm watching the guy.
Speaker 1: You ain't watching me, Steph. Curry just came back. He was hurt you're talking about, right, He was hurt a different way, Bro, he was. He was got heard. He had a tail bow curse and he looked tired. I had a tail bro, Bron, what you're talking about, lawyer? That was a hard lord.
Speaker 4: Hey, so I ain't gonna let you get out of here without this. Hold on for two seconds. I saw a clipper. You're getting out the whip with all type of.
Speaker 1: Here. You're shooting a bachelor. What you doing?
Speaker 2: I told you that we're on. Yeah, I'm looking I'm looking for love, oh ship, I'm looking for love. Hey, you gotta check me out. You can follow the podcast Truth after Dark. We're coming out with Pierced by Love. Here Pierced by love like I'm I'm pierced.
Speaker 1: By love you getting, I don't even want to touch that here by love.
Speaker 4: So you're gonna pierce somebody and with my love. Let's all take a seconding this moment right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, my dog trying to find love out here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, you know getting I'm getting over. I mean, you know, I'm just looking, you know, to just venture. I'll be vulnerable and you know I was. I was off it for a long time. Now I'm open to it. So you know, we don't see what happened.
Speaker 1: Back to the ship over the transfer A portal ain't ain't much. It ain't much. You believe the programs for a reason. In the transfer. You know what I'm saying, what conference you're going? You? What conference are you going? What part of were going? West? East, northwest, northeast, going pack twelve, pack twelve?
Speaker 4: Damn you going to the Bahamian Portal? Dominican Dominican portal?
Speaker 1: Right, portal? The classic classic true? What this get?
Speaker 6: Just to give some context what you were saying.
Speaker 3: It just being you know, in your older years and great, uh, Butler and Curry when they played together this year they're eighteen and two games they played together this year, so come playoffs that that seems like.
Speaker 1: No work that line up with Butler, Curry, Draymond. What's the other white shooter? The kid? Yeah, and who's they last starter?
Speaker 6: Probably Buddy Hilders.
Speaker 2: No, they got a line up. They only lost one game with that line up. I just saw that they're dangerous with movies. Yeah, yeah, yeah, they're dangerous. Like they ain't throwing a wrench in all of this because I'm looking at it. When they won a couple of years ago, it was Clay, Draymond and Curry with you know, they always the catalyst. But then you injected Jimmy Butler instead of Clay, and they're just bringing a whole other element. Like that team won a Chip. You understand that team won a Chip just a couple of.
Speaker 3: Years ago, you know what I'm saying on another.
Speaker 2: Level now, graded from that team with Butler because like, as great as Clay is, Butler's an upgrade because of the way he go about.
Speaker 1: And get his but Like, I mean that scary, that's scary.
Speaker 4: You don't want to see Golden State right now. Jimmy's not only getting them to the free throw line, but they got a nice balance of and sometimes, man, when I watch them, I think they're too small, but the way they played well, they always put Moody in and they got the foe kid who shoots the three, he stretches the floor.
Speaker 1: Draymond's been a little more aggressive thing about Think.
Speaker 2: About this, Draymond can guard any five in the league, not any five, okay five ninety nine point nine percent of like Joker is tough, and then who else every I mean better than yeah, but Rudy Goberre gonna be out there.
Speaker 1: I want him getting buckets. You know what I'm saying. When you look at the West who shiny? He same.
Speaker 4: He can Gueeny no, no, no no, but he ain't overly He ain't overly bigger than Draymond.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Gueen s g.
Speaker 2: I got he like Draymond in the playoffs playing defense on.
Speaker 1: Him, get it, I get it, But not doing got a double team. Draymond ain't got man.
Speaker 2: He know how to get in his head in the playoffs. He turns too many battle tests for.
Speaker 1: Me to go to. But he's still here a rookie to the playoffs. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I got that. I understand what you're saying. And they're gonna let them play a little more rough on. If you're watching, they're letting the whistle go a little bit. Yeah, that's what I'm saying. So listen, I don't trust Houston at the top.
Speaker 1: You can't. So if that's the case, then you can't say.
Speaker 4: None of that about none of the young because I've seen what the Lakers just did to them. Man, I'm not going off no regular season nothing, miss me.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, I'm not going off of They the number two seed. They young, and they ahead of their schedule right now.
Speaker 1: As far as development, yeah, they ahead a schedule and now I had a lot to that has a lot to do with the great coach and the email, the veteran presence with Van Vleet and Brooks, and the development of their young their young talent.
Speaker 4: You still gotta keep going and developed though, because everybody which leads me to this, what do you do with you the Pelicans? What do you do if you you see Memphis Mephicks just fire they coach in the middle of.
Speaker 1: The fucking what what are you doing when we need t A t A? What y'all doing? Man, bro Bro, you need it? Hey, listen, listen, I did not like how joh uh.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, joh to me is one of the future warns right here. I know he hurt the battle that shoulder or the big you know what I'm saying, in his foot or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I know he's been injured.
Speaker 4: Majority, But Memphis is too good to me as far as when you talk about these young teams being developed, they're in that conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you can't.
Speaker 4: It's hard to sit up here talking about Minnesota. Then Memphis ain't in that same conversation, right when they got a young star, Justice vibrant, Justice, bouncy, just as you know, playmaking as he is, you know, just as box office as he is.
Speaker 1: Bro, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: There's a couple of franchisees gonna have to make some real decisions, Bro, Penlington's being one of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with Zion, man.
Speaker 4: It's I know he's been hindered, but man, Bro, like, can we need some fresh air?
Speaker 3: Tell thirty or less games and four of.
Speaker 1: The lasts they put him on, they say he's done for the year.
Speaker 6: Shut him down for the year. So I wanted to ask you, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm playing. I don't care what our record is. You what I'm playing, Bro, You ain't played the whole year, but.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying to finish the year of our Bro, And you got a certain way you gotta do it, man.
Speaker 1: And I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 4: Down and uh yeah, I think it's almost like you said that other when you said what you said. Man's I think everybody in New Orleans needs some fresh air.
Speaker 1: Totally knew I'm talking about. None of that needs to come back.
Speaker 4: I don't think the Pelican fans, people that's watching the game, we don't want to see that. And it's another level in them. They can be better than this, And it starts with your Superstar.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: They gonna go as far as Johnny takes them, and however far that is. But you got to play more than fifty sixty five games. And yeah, man, you gotta start somewhere. It starts in development, Man. They got some good pieces down there, used to have some One kid got hurt too. He was about there looking like he was about to.
Speaker 1: Be fuck with him.
Speaker 4: They got easy down there, Bro, But it starts with your Superstar, Bro. Your Superstar is showing this right, here or this pattern right here, and this is how your whole team gonna go. But it's your best player. Willie Green got to come in here. And this is a young boy, ain't even thirty yet. He don't he don't know, he don't minuce restriction. Man, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 1: Right now? You in there with Anthony out, with John Moran, all these supposed to be in there.
Speaker 2: It's supposed to be here because he's been available and the team ain't really been good because they were ascending a few years ago.
Speaker 1: Like I thought they was.
Speaker 2: Gonna be like with him and Ingram that's out of here. And then they got CJ. And added added the other kid that was in Atlanta, and that like what happened to that?
Speaker 1: You can see the body language on those players tell you everything there. I just they need to get everybody needs some fresh air. That everybody, everybody. That's so yeah, that's sad too, because he's supposed to be up there with little mellows and you know these young girl boys, that young saying, I can't believe he'd been in the dunk contest. I can't believe.
Speaker 2: Did you see what I believe Indiana did to was that Washington. Was that Washington? They put up one sixty one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was crazy. I saw that. What's going on in Washington? What they doing on? You? Three can coon? What are they doing up there? The last three can koon? You saw what the boy did. I told you when we saw the clip of the boy in the in the in the in the in the huddle doing all the wild shipp man, I ain't even man. They got a boy up there, aj though. You see the young boy. What's the young boy out there going crazy? Right now? They got a young boy off there. He nice? Yeah, yeah, what's her name? Aj something? Yeah? Yeah, you'all fella nice, y'all fella nice. But they got a little They got a couple of Mark marcout smart going up there. Uh, what's my guy from? I'm going blak Middletown. You know what I'm saying, Brockon. They ain't feeling this road. Those guys gonna compete. They coming into work. I just everybody's fresh air to change up there, fresh air. All these bad teams at the bottom need to scram them up fresh air. Yeah, some need to change up there. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I want to transition to some a good team. The Thunder.
Speaker 1: Good team, it was hurting your hard name. It bring a little bit, let's.
Speaker 6: Bring it back up.
Speaker 3: So the Thunder twenty eight to one against the Eastern Conference. They got one more game against the Eastern Conference team, that's Wednesday night against the Pistons. But this is the best record against an opposite conference ever. And the other thing about the Thunder that stands out to me is their plus differential is thirteen point three, which would be the best all times. So they're beaten teams by an average margin.
Speaker 1: This is the best all time.
Speaker 6: Yeah point differential ever right now.
Speaker 1: Right now, right now, only like seven games left.
Speaker 3: Correct, Yeah, So, like this historic offense them against the opposite conference.
Speaker 6: Just everything about the Thunder.
Speaker 1: Nobody's really talking about it.
Speaker 3: That's and I want to talk about it. So to you, like what what do you feel like is most pressive aspect of them?
Speaker 6: And like we're looking at a court.
Speaker 2: We gotta give the Thunder some respect, like we keep like, I know they're young and everything, but they was the number we forget. They won the West record, they had the best record in the West. Last year, they got the best record by far.
Speaker 1: This year.
Speaker 2: They taken the initial steps to say hey, we're our next step is getting through to the finals. Like where everybody else? You know, what's so crazy? All these young teams that was taking steps forward took steps back except for the for the Oklahoma Thunder, because Minnesota, I feel like they took a step back where they was last year because last year I was like, ooh, personal change is going to do you know?
Speaker 1: Personnel change?
Speaker 2: They ascended, Uh well, step back.
Speaker 1: Dallas took a step back. Yep.
Speaker 2: The teams so and I don't know what to make of Denver. They always been right there in the mixed Clippers may be right there every year, like they always knocking at your door, kick it in. Yeah, yeah, they you know they got one chip.
Speaker 1: But they.
Speaker 4: Like then they dangerous. They're dangerous as long as you got big fella down there, you dangerous.
Speaker 1: But you gott admit the personnel change changes everything. Yeah, you do. Brown And when.
Speaker 4: You have them pieces that came off the bench and gave you that secondary energy and that and now in that second group was led by Jamal Murray. Then he come out, then he come big fellas and then you.
Speaker 1: Got a whole man. They had a whole thing that worked out. That change changes everything.
Speaker 2: I feel like Jamal Murray ain't took that next step because he's the key to them winning it all again. You know what I'm saying, because I would have thought by now if Jamal Murray give me playoff Jamal Murray like, because I would have thought by right now he'd been an All Star of Perennial, all stiff.
Speaker 1: And with a spliffing though. Man, come on, man, you know if it with a spliffing though.
Speaker 2: It's like, I ain't seen the consistency in the regular season, but to his just he he brings it in the playoffs. I will give him that. You know what I'm saying. Maybe the season is too long and bumps and bruises because he didn't played in some long seasons since they won it. And so hopefully if they can get Jamal Murray back and get the consistency from Porter Junior and Westbrook could be solid and.
Speaker 4: Split fing right now. The dangerous, they dangerous, dangerous, but win it. You ain't gonna They can get to the finals. They can get to the finals. Yeah, they can get to the finals.
Speaker 2: They showed me they match like they okay, like they are the okay. See when they played Okay, see they lost to them, and then they played them again they beat them. I was like, that's gonna be a seven game series.
Speaker 1: What happen when they lost to Washington?
Speaker 2: Denver at Washington? Yeah, I was just one of them hiccups. Bro at Denver, That's what I'm saying. They I don't know which Denver gonna show up because it ain't. It's like they role players some nights. Don't give it to him. You know, we're gonna have motherfuck like what we're doing right, Like what we're doing? Like, Bro, I just told you to they credit. They they battle tested, they wanted, so they battle tested.
Speaker 1: Gordon. Don't come from Gordon, you feel me. Gordon had thirty they had thirty something like that. That's what I'm saying. They battle tested.
Speaker 4: So they all playing Washington and we're back to hit The Joker didn't play that night.
Speaker 1: Okay, what about what about in Washington?
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, they just they just a wild card right now and at the end of the day are the number three seeds.
Speaker 1: It sounds, you know, but I still got the hiccups.
Speaker 2: That's all who you got outside of Okay, see, who are you confident in the West.
Speaker 1: Anybody that's got a major man that can change the dynamic of the fourth that's the Joker three teams.
Speaker 4: Joker you got Joker, Shay you're both and Luca.
Speaker 1: Go Shay Joker than Luca.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying, I'm just saying I think these are the three teams that can come out the West them three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm putting Lakes in there because you know what I'm saying, Lakes with Luca. Okay, Yeah, yeah, that's what I got it there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then mister man, maybe go to the State. That's listen, bro, I don't want Golden State.
Speaker 1: And State is so ba fucking like they like over here in the curtain on you right now. Six, It don't even matter. I feel like people listen, they five, they five listen. People are the Lakers. Lakers people aren't want that to happen. First round.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's going down. Somebody gotta go, all right, somebody gotta go.
Speaker 3: This is the question I had later. I'll ask you now first first round matchups. If you guys had a wishless who you want to see in the first round playoff?
Speaker 4: Man, it's it's what this is, whatever, Bro, It's hard to say what the seven eighth seeds is gonna be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's it's a wishless So today, who's there right now? The playoffs started today and we didn't have a playing tournament, it would be okay, See would play the Clippers, Minnesota would played Memphis, and the Lakers would play Golden State.
Speaker 1: I'm not counting out the Clippers. Stop, no, stop, I can't count them out. Why Harden if they get Powell, if he's relatively health the splitping past, shifting the ifing into whatever? Man, because my all this infing in the infing, you comping in it? Okay, see versus clips? Yeah, steam roll these people. Man, My love what James them doing. Man. But yeah, man, yeah, that's that's gonna be a good serious But okay, See is locked in. Bro. They're part of the agenda. Bro, I don't know what you like. Well, you finished it, and then we're gonna come right back here. We wind the tape and have the same day.
Speaker 2: They might have to see who's second round. They might have to see Golden State or the Lakers. Bro, let me say so to you, is this role don't think? Okay, See coming out the whistle, Bro, Listen to you You just just like that Clippers twenty minutes go to State or are you seeing the three teams there was the.
Speaker 1: Three you pretty much to put some respect them.
Speaker 2: I respect them, but I'm just not sure if they're ready for the breakthrough yet if they got to go through this.
Speaker 1: Gamlet bro, the road, the road.
Speaker 2: Nobody is intimidated from going to Oklahoma City to see a playoff game.
Speaker 1: Not damn today today until you get to Okase walk in like oh ship like Bron and Luca, Steph and Jimmy are not afraid to go in the okac because we're talking about some battle tested cats that can go into a hostile environment and steal want that sounds good, man, This sounds good.
Speaker 4: The Road to the Gold it's all rough, It's all cobblestones.
Speaker 1: It ain't no smooth.
Speaker 4: Nothing is fucking with everything, yarmmi, bro, This road to the to the to the.
Speaker 1: Land, this bro, this is gonna be a tough road. Don't matter, bro, First first round, second round, then conference finals, all that gonna be some shit. Ain't none of that finna be simple. Ain't none of that dult okay.
Speaker 3: See number three offensive rating for the season, Number one defensive rating for the season.
Speaker 1: I care about it. I tell about none of that.
Speaker 4: You know why they because when we get to the playoffs, it's all gonna get you set. It's all not only that, but everything finna get shut down. Everything that you was doing four hundred percent. Man, they finish, they're finna decompress eighty percent of that. And now the guys that are coming off the bench, the Wiggins, all the guys that, okay see got that depth. That's when those guys are gonna have to come in. Like this is about your secondary team. All these teams that we're naming, got a crazy bench and then got some secondary that can come in. And you definitely gotta have some dogs in the defensive presence. If you're not coming into the playoffs with the defensive physical presence, Bro, you're finna go home.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: The reps have start changing the calls. I'm seeing how the Minnesota and the Detroit got into it. How everything is getting chippy. Bro, It's April.
Speaker 1: Everything everything getting chippy right now. Dog. Everybody been thinking about it.
Speaker 4: Man, seventy some games, motherumen filing you hitting you all of a sudden.
Speaker 1: You killing there. Everybody, Jockey in a position, bro.
Speaker 4: And then you know, and then playoffs it's just right over your head like a mistletoe, right, it's right around the corner. So every day the coach say something, guess what he's ending with. Okay, guys, another day they get ready for the playoffs. Okay, here we getting ready for the playoffs. Okay, one, two, three, let's get ready to playoffs.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 4: So everything's finna get edgy, everything's finna get nitpicky. Right, this is the time, April, bro, this is it. All the college and shit phades out and then here come to professionals. When we get to that real that real deal. Now, yeah, this is when you make your mark.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could be a whole nobody for the season, get to the playoffs and then and then that the nine. Yeah yeah, I don't. But I just think the West is wide open. You don't think it's wide open. I think it's wide open.
Speaker 2: I don't think is why I think the East is coming down to Cleveland Celtics in the Congresce finals, Like that's that's that's gonna be a given.
Speaker 1: H that's gonna be a given.
Speaker 4: Like, can't nobody else be Cleveland or the Celtics watching Indiana.
Speaker 1: Man, I ain't wearing. I know you not.
Speaker 4: I just I ain't know you not. Ain't nobody worried about ain't watching Orlando. Ain't nobody want to know you're not. We're not wearing.
Speaker 1: I know you not. And that's how you get popped. Nah, And nobody talking about Atlanta, right, we definitely know.
Speaker 4: I know you're going down there, Lemon Peppers, I know you're going.
Speaker 2: We're going a magic city. Were going down there in the place. We ain't worried about we getting some Limon Pepper losing. We get down there, we ain't worry about them. It's Atlanta there, you say, them going, keep going.
Speaker 1: That's how you get popped right there, ladies, you know your damn three. You know you're in the ship storm.
Speaker 4: You know you're in the seven game series with the Hawks because you want to get wings. Your ass wanted limitpers and ship. You understand, Yeah.
Speaker 1: What you was doing in the cub right, Look, we got to win a seven game series.
Speaker 4: Were found start right, We're supposed to blow these more out of here.
Speaker 1: We're in the setting, right, this is damn Church.
Speaker 2: Give me give me a spicy marcarita and Now.
Speaker 1: My friends, how you end up playing seven games in the series. You're supposed to blow a team out, right, just like that? Can you change? The hall comes out? Look now he's signing out team. You get the limit man, hookah Here we go, right, Well, you were supposed to be in there, Washington filmly going over your book. You in there, hookah Bill being a hookaholic. Here we doing again. He's back here man the back at the church. Let me get some limit peppers limit man. Hoo. Can the spicelticers.
Speaker 4: We were supposed to blow these people out, our best player in here being a hookah hole.
Speaker 1: I was just saying castles coming here that for the for the hog you got oh ship right right right? I was forty four percent, right, I was forty percent. Can you need more shots?
Speaker 6: Here's five?
Speaker 1: I mean I need at least burn burn burn burn, bring it to the ticket. Burn fucking burn, bring it to the ticket burn.
Speaker 6: Game four did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, y'all was together, was yelling that, but it was okay, damn man.
Speaker 6: Game three g four seconds.
Speaker 1: Dang claim doc ain' ship, dang docs all y'all out that, No, no, no, it's all yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They was in there with docs, all, y'all in there because he was in there.
Speaker 1: Y'all, I was there too, That's true. All we gotta play too. But today, let me hold at you for a second. I heard more likely so they brought me your barbecue wings when I ordered the Uh, that's how I knew you was in there. That's how I knew you was in there.
Speaker 4: Doctors always say, hey, look, if y'all out, y'all can find me, I'll pay for it. When he called him, this thing used to be, Hey, don't what you want sitting my bill over the mister.
Speaker 1: We caught Doc at least one twice two times. What y'all doing out here? Another county, another county?
Speaker 2: Here he had I think I saw him once ever once or twice ever? Once?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Speaking of Celtics, I wanted to show you guys this clip from Derek White's he broke the Celtics three point franchise record and he had something interesting to say.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like, uh, after the finals, I feel like that's it's like the biggest summer of my life. And obviously what happened to the finals and how I was being guarded like on that stage, it meant it was like one of the lowest points.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 7: I told Draymond h after the Olympics that he kind of changed my life because they weren't guarding me. So I had to go in that summer and me and my my trainer Marcus Mason just focused on being consistent, and I think from that point on I'd just be abled to to get better and better.
Speaker 1: Yes, what's up?
Speaker 7: I mean there's a lot of mutual respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think he just sees the work that I put into to change how I how I play, and like I've always had a lot of respect for him, and so I think that's it was just mostly his mutual respect.
Speaker 1: That's what's up. Can be White man.
Speaker 3: So the question I kind of had for you guys, was there a playoff series or or a certain interaction with the player that kind of awoke in you and and it made you work a little harder. Similar to what Derek White had just said about the twenty twenty two finals and Draymond Green, I just.
Speaker 1: Think, like.
Speaker 2: The playoff losses always built something in you, like built some in me. Just like to go in that summer and just try to be better, cause that nothing hurts more than losing in the playoffs, you know what I'm saying. And so like my first year ever in the playoffs, we went all the way to the conference finals. We was up to one before we lost three in a row, and this was to go to the finals. So that burnt that, I mean, it hurt, and like it just seemed like every year you feel that hurt, you wanna go in and just try to be better at everything you do, you know, so until you get to the mountain top. But then you still feel that fire cause then once you like I when we wanted, I wanted another one, like it was like you know, so it was always always something every year, you know, And that's what I'm seeing from Derek. He was like that hurt losing to go to State and how they was guarding, you know. So he went and did some things to play. Hey, y'all gonna have to guard me now, and it turned everything around. For what his career, uh has done and it's done to help the Celtics get over the hump. And you know that's why he's one of the most clutch players in the NBA. You know, in the fourth quarter, I believe he's shooting the best. Yeah, Like I know, that. And so that's what's making this Celjict team so dangerous. When you got a guy like that who's probably like your fourth or fifth option and he's able to, you know, break records and be one of your most consistent. You know, that's this team is especial when you got guys down a you know, on a depth chart giving you that.
Speaker 4: I love it for d White too, Man, Yeah, I think he said one of one of my favorite words, consistency.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And what I love about this is that he didn't mopen this, he didn't live in it. He actually did something about it. You know, always say, man, hey, look when something you know breaks you down, living it it's all good emotionally, but after you get done with that, you pick yourself the back up.
Speaker 1: You feel me.
Speaker 4: And it was dope to see him actually go in the lab and do something about something that was hurting him. Like, man, this is a model example for all players that.
Speaker 1: Are in any sport. I don't care.
Speaker 4: You could use this in life, you know what I'm saying. Man, When life give you limits, Man, you got to throw sugar in and then make it sweet and do something with it.
Speaker 1: You feel me. But a shout to him.
Speaker 4: Man, he's a real reason why the seas are as deadly as they are.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's one of them. You think about the White Man, his journey and where he's came from. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: I can remember a situation where Charles Barkley you asked the question, have we ever had a moment where someone has ever impacted us? And yeah, I'm similar to p you know, I know I've been through like countless series and getting put out the first round. You know what I'm saying, Like it's man, he was right on with the playoffs man, And for me, Man, I was in a real dark place for just trying to get that monkey off my back and on so on and so on.
Speaker 1: But Charles Barkley, Man, Stephan I first.
Speaker 4: Time we went to the playoffs, who played a Rockets and the Rockets still had like dream and uh, you know what I'm saying, Uh and uh we lost man and uh being owtive thinking we can beat these motherfuckers and had no idea. Charles Barkley grabbed usdog like, grabbed us like something like he knew us, grabbed his spots ship and.
Speaker 1: Pulled this up. He was like, hey, kime out.
Speaker 4: He grabbed, like, listen, you're supposed to get your ass beat. This is a lessons to both of y'all. Y'all gonna be in this league, y'all the faces of this league. It's up to you two to take this and do something with it.
Speaker 1: Ooh, hear me.
Speaker 4: You're supposed to get your ass beat today. He was looking at us right in the face. And when you see it, when you see the tape, me and step looking up, we ain't looking at and looking at like this.
Speaker 1: And I mean he talking like on some on some pert like bro.
Speaker 2: It came from It sounded like it came like as a big big bro, like he big brother, like y'all go big, because he knew y'all was next in line.
Speaker 1: Man, y'all in the new faces, y'all see what this is gonna be. Was that was respect.
Speaker 4: I was supposed to get y'all ass beat this ship this way, he said to us, said, so I hope this hurt.
Speaker 1: I hope this. I hope this make you go into gym. He was man, man, he said, man, I hope this going.
Speaker 4: I hoped to make you a better player by going in the gym and doing something about it, and he patters both on the end, he kind of pushed off and went on and that was it. I remember that ship, and I remember I was like, fuck out, I got a locker room, man. But when he said that, I got back in the gym like a couple of days after that, and I was, you know, fucking with the guys.
Speaker 1: And I used to have just think in.
Speaker 4: My yard while I lived in like a normal neighborhood, so all the kids and ship. So I just let one of them days go off where it was just it was like west side Chicago in my front yard with some white kids, you know what I'm saying. I had the guys out here and it was just a big day. But when I was sitting there watching everybody play, they hit me right there like what you're gonna do about this? And every year that echoed in my head to be better, and then I would go out to U. C. L A, come out west and just look for better, you know. But I loved the white that he actually got up and did something about that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: I think more players should take that initiative, you know what I'm saying. All those all the guys that didn't make the playoffs. That's going home early in April, gonna go on vacation. Remember how you got on vacation. Remember how you got in the league. Remember that how you want people to remember you when you are done with your career in this league.
Speaker 1: Feel me.
Speaker 4: If you wanted the ones, That's who I'm talking to. If you not, I'm not even talking to you. You go ahead and get your money. Coach, do what you're doing. Fool everybody until the lights come on and then you you melt other than.
Speaker 1: That if you want an ones, lock in, bro. I really feel like mans as as as athletes, Man, we have a we have a responsibility to our gift. Man, Like you only get one gift.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, and you it's something to you and how you manage your bro So yeah, man, I ain't gonna go too deep on that. But shout to d white Man because he actually got up and did something.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: It made himself a better player and look at him now, salute King for real?
Speaker 2: All right, hold on on the side, no ticket, Glen Taylor out now new ownership in the.
Speaker 1: A Rod Group. What's that gonna mean for you? Dog? That's what's that mean? Though?
Speaker 2: It's finally done. And I know, you know y'all had y'all issues. That's out the way now. Is that you see yourself having like more of an impact or more of a like a presence in that franchise.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I've talked to I've talked to the Mark and Alex and yeah, I'm sure another positive conversation with I mean, because it's about time. It's like a jersey gotta go up a statue, like it's time.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think, bro, it's a resets though, but like you know, you meant so much for that franchise.
Speaker 4: Good, you know what I'm saying? Cool space right now? Yeah, yeah, I ain't in that space. I'm doing something else right there. I got another takeover that I'm locked in that. I don't know if I can even devote my time to something like the NBA.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. The NBA is an everyday thing and they need you every day. I don't. I don't have time to be in every day.
Speaker 2: I think, like as an ambassador, don't for them, you know, but you think there's a role, So you think there's some like a small role, do you hear me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I hear what you're saying, but I'm just wondering because you I'm just saying, you meant a lot for that city and that franchise.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can tune around say the same thing with you a new owner in Boston. I'm sure you're gonna meeting you know what I mean. You know what I'm saying, you tap in and be an owner or an investor of the.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you know I'm still a part of the DNA and you got a lot of DNA and Minnesota. I was just saying that there was a something that you saw yourself going back and injecting that franchise and with your energy.
Speaker 1: I would love you know what I'm saying. I would love to Yeah, I love all.
Speaker 4: That's all because I want to be on the same page though, you know what I'm saying, Yeah, right, I want to be on the same page. A lot of the concerns that I have, or at least to some of the things that I want to actually grow and develop in Minnesota, has nothing to do with the court, you know what I'm saying. The communities and the bondage and bringing the city back together. It's kind of what I'm on. I want to go back to and touch the guys and have everybody be excited about the Timberwolves and Twinings and the Vikings and the wild and the University of Minnesota and the Gophers and all that shit.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So I'm on that. So they want to do something like that, I'm with it. Yeah, I'm all for that. But again, I'm building something and I'm locked in on something, so yeah, you know what I mean, I'm committed to what I'm doing too.
Speaker 1: That's what's good stuff.
Speaker 6: Some news came down just recently.
Speaker 3: Carmelo Anthony officially named in the Hall of Fame class of twenty twenty five. So he joins you guys, and I'm curious matchups against him. Just historically, what kind of player was Carmelo Anthony too?
Speaker 1: You guys? The most aggressive offensive players that we've ever seen. You know.
Speaker 4: They talk about Bernard King and how Bernard King was such aggressor. They talked about how Jordan was aggressive, Uh, how Larry Bird.
Speaker 1: Was aggressive on offense. You know, somebody just just you know, just initiative. You know.
Speaker 4: Dominique was another one who was aggressive on offense. You know, I'm just I'm just thinking about you know, I think about him, Bro. He was Mellow was man before the conversion of the three four man he I think they played with him with two three and he was just too physical for the twos and just two physical for threes.
Speaker 1: Bro. When you see guys like uh, you know Ron, Ron, and and and and and.
Speaker 4: Just Man just some of his his old matchups, I used to watch Bro. He was just way he was the physical. He was the way more physical specimen in every matchup.
Speaker 1: That he played. It didn't matter who he played with Brin with with with with with p with with with, it doesn't matter. He was man. He Man.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about one of the better scores too. You know what I'm saying, I don't think Mellow good enough, but shot the mellow man his body of work.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know I'm saying this many times on tape that like he is one of the few players like I've reddish Garden stars, right, Like I didn't mind Garden, Kole or Bron and you know they'll get their numbers the stuff, but I I reddish Garden them. I actually hated Garden Mel you know, like seriously like I will do it, but I just knew what came with him, Like, and it goes along the lines of like like Kobe gonna give you a thirty forty piece, what's the way he do it. It's gonna be a little more finesse Lebron the same way like Melo is trying to give you forty and kind of hurt you doing it, like you know what I'm saying, like shouldering your chest, elbows, grabbing all of that, so it'll take a little more out of you. And that's why I used to always say he was tougher to guard than them, you know what I'm saying, because of the physicality of it and how you felt after the game, like you know, like Sternham Knight might be hurting or you know, you you catch a bowl like like okay, like okay, me and him used to throw a lot of balls at each other, dog like I'm talking about, like it was like a real war playing against him, and so you know, shut out to mellow Man, one of the greatest to ever do it, thog.
Speaker 1: I don't think he get.
Speaker 4: His just due of what he's accomplishing, what he was able to do in the NBA in college.
Speaker 1: One of the greatest freshman runs that was. I remember that like yesterday because it was against.
Speaker 2: My I think it was against my Jayhawks, So so I was kind of like, so shut out the mellow congrats man, you deserve everything you got.
Speaker 4: Brother had a cold run in New York. Fucking Phil Joshon fucked this shit off. Yeah, but he had a cold run in New York. That cold that running New York was crazy. You know what I'm saying. Never done. Put it back on bro. He put the city back on Manu. Yeah, for sure, for sure.
Speaker 3: Next thing, I want to ask you guys about the NBA Awards That sixty five games you gotta hit and there's some players that aren't going to hit it, uh, Luca Jah, Kevin Durant, possibly Jalen Brunson, Kyrie wenby a d I'm curious if you guys feel like the sixty five games played is too much for NBA Awards.
Speaker 1: No, Okay, Nate, No, I think that's fair.
Speaker 4: So Nate, when you when you look at the question, I want you to look at the question and they asked yourself who you asking the question to?
Speaker 8: Okay, safety crazy Vegas that played a thousand games, and this is what you're saying, baby, Like no, bro, like absolutely, the new Land.
Speaker 4: We're gonna talk about the new Landers. Then okay, Yeah, the league is going to have to make a decision, and I really believe non guarantees is gonna be in this.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, but this it doesn't have to go like this. I'm just saying, Pete, where else do we go from this? Its zion is in this like seventh eighth year. He's never played over what fifty games?
Speaker 6: He has a couple of times, but over the last four or six years.
Speaker 4: But yes, saym brough you twenty something. It doesn't get easier as you get older.
Speaker 1: Correct, you know what I'm saying. So he's in his prime youthful years. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So I'm just saying we can sit here and go through a countless and back and forth.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: My point in all this is that it's going to have to come down to something to where both sides committed. I'm saying fifty, right, fifty because evidently sixty five is too much, and then too if I'm being honest.
Speaker 1: I don't I really think that half the season.
Speaker 4: I think that week after the All Star Game should be off. The guys need a whole week to be able to replenish and go through the second half.
Speaker 1: Of the year. I'm talking about the stars.
Speaker 4: The stars still got to show up Thursday, still got to do interviews everything, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, play Sunday, then go off, get two days.
Speaker 1: Of rest, and then what play Thursday? Wednesday?
Speaker 4: If you play it, that means you gotta be the Wednesday. That means you had to lead Tuesday to get that Wednesday to feel what I'm saying, So that ain't no break. I'm talking about where a guy get five days? You know what I'm saying, Fridays five days, Friday, Fridays.
Speaker 1: I got a solution. So I'm saying, if the guys ain't gonna play, then give it.
Speaker 4: Listen, what would you do guy playing more games because he had two more weeks off and he didn't have to take the lower management or would you want him to lower management during the year. That's what they're gonna have to figure out, because if they can figure that out, that's the loan jailby think, this is why we have more guys playing longer too.
Speaker 1: By the way, no one's practicing, no one's playing back to backs, no one's even trying to play back to this.
Speaker 4: This is what I would The effort ain't no second or third effort either. When I say, you know why, Mellow was motherfucker a problem to play because he went to the office of rebound. His second and third effort was fucking through your ass. And if you didn't have the energy to fucking guard that motherfucker, he was the z BO of the three that month, oill beat your lash on the.
Speaker 1: Office of end. If you didn't have the energy to play with Mellow, he would not only go up with second to third, but get that shit and go back up and be like get the fuck out here, out and all that.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 1: Come on, man, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Bro, don't even see none of this in today's game. Second to third out shaking the third effort. That means when you win up like tricks Matrix with Matrix is going.
Speaker 1: For timp and tip, man, I maybre going for tip that ship he's seven eight times, bro, Now that in a game. So what we're saying this is this is what I would do, And this is why everybody playing longer and all this other shit. Mother lea playing on eighty two games hard through the road. Man, I don't want to hear that shit. Man, this is my solution.
Speaker 4: I don't wanna hear that shit. Sixty five games enough, yeah you should, but okay, in this new LANs fifty games.
Speaker 1: Let's I got the solution. Let me hear it.
Speaker 4: This is my If I'm the commissioner, I would cut the schedule down two sixty five games and we're gonna play the top sixteen teams make the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Now we're getting gimmicky.
Speaker 4: No, well I got a gimmicky because when you go to sixty five games, you cut the league off. Now, now you don't compare us to nothing else that's over eighty two games and all that you just said, that's over, so that that era is gone. We're talking about sixty five games going there. And guess what players, y'all I want y'all look up the word pro rade. So you get paid for eighty two games, sixty five games. That cut into your shit. So guess what that whatever you got paid got pro rated. You understand what I'm saying, So don't think you're gonna get the same bread and guess what.
Speaker 1: They still don't load management.
Speaker 4: So you get sixty five games now now thirty seven games.
Speaker 2: Each game is gonna mean more now because it's a shorter race, and bro something now well, but they like take days off when you like you said, no manage and then and then I say, listen, let's play the top sixteen teams, like, okay, se will be the one seed, Boston, I mean Cleveland the two seed, Boston the three seed, regardless of conference, the top sixteens.
Speaker 1: It'll make it interesting what we're doing. You know what I'm saying. I think. I mean we didn't see double a now, didn't double a. I mean that is I'm just turning, well, at some point, this is but this is the thing like it.
Speaker 2: We don't like it, right, we don't like it. We don't like it. The game changes over time. It's always changed. There's always gonna be rule changes. There's always to be something that's gonna change since the beginning of the the of the league first starting to now, it's a completely different game. So it's gonna evolve and change. At some point, there was no three point line. Okay, we have a three point line. There was no zone. Now we have a zone. There's a three seconds five seconds offen. Yeah, but I'm just saying it evolves is what they want his own. So in saying that, if we're gonna for.
Speaker 4: The betterment, you're saying all that that's for them of it.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to make it better because now, like damn, we ain't got time to rest.
Speaker 1: Now we were playing for.
Speaker 2: If we lose this, you know, now we don't have to look at our conference.
Speaker 1: I'm not no more playing top sixteen. Let's go about it. Might not.
Speaker 2: I just think, you know, you gotta do something, just like we gotta do something with All Star weekend. What's gonna change then, you know what I'm saying, that'll be It's like we're doing all this gimmicky stuff, play in tournament during the season, we're doing the All Star format.
Speaker 1: I don't know who like that. I certainly didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, so if we want to talk about I think you gotta we gotta all come to the table as former players and somehow get to add them and just have a meeting and have a let's all talk. Let's all talk. I don't know if that's the right deal, but I have suggestions, you know, what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I have some suggestions of make it.
Speaker 2: Maybe it won't make it better, but the decisions that they make it ain't making nothing else better.
Speaker 1: I don't think the players want to hear from the players that ain't playing. Why not?
Speaker 2: Okay, so we're gonna let all the cold We're gonna let the Colton Ties up fears decide our format.
Speaker 4: You right here, the players right here, have the cold ties come down here, talk to us how y'all want to do the game.
Speaker 1: And then we talked to y'all just how we want to do the game. What warmer players in current places? Former players ain't got ship to do with it?
Speaker 4: Bro, Why today's players don't want to hear that ship from us?
Speaker 1: Bro? I wonder how we just better the game? Keep it one hundred.
Speaker 4: If I'm in the room one hundred, all the old players who are not in the game has a has a say about how we're gonna play.
Speaker 1: Broad don't want to hear that, Bro, y'all ain't playing. We playing, This is our time. We should be just gonna disrespect, then that's not disrespect. Disconnect.
Speaker 4: If doctor j comes in and tells Michael Jordan's something and doctor J is not playing however.
Speaker 1: Respect with Doctor J. I'm saying, because he's gonna hear it. Because Doctor J. Doctor J talking to Jordan. These are two pillars talking, right. Yeah, if bro.
Speaker 4: Come in and start talking, man, y'all need to do the Doctor J. If somebody of that elite came in and start talking about how to play the game with players of current and he's not playing, brot, nobody want to hear that ship Pee.
Speaker 1: That's like I'm saying, That's what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, Like, so all we do is like why wouldn't they want to hear when all they do now is throw the balls out and say play like this, play like this, Okay, play with this ball favor.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. That's what day so like. At least when Prince.
Speaker 4: In the backyard playing with his boys, I want you to go back there and say he organize them. Man, I want you all to play like this. I'm gonna two passes, swing the ball over.
Speaker 2: They're gonna be looking at you like many not they gonna they gonna do what I'll say, all right.
Speaker 1: Cool because you Dad, but everybody's feeling that over there and swing it right, man. I don't all come here no more. Your dad, Okay, wait till you leave. Hold on, okay, swing it swing as soon as you go inside. Man funk all that. Let's go back to doing what he's doing. Let's get it. Nobody want to hear that ship. You ain't playing. I don't want to hear nothing. You sit over here and watch like I had to watch when you play, right, you hear what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: No, I know you don't, But Prince gonna do that all lass.
Speaker 1: Off the court? Who who the decision? The players? They're right here, Who which ones? Ask them all? Whoever, whoever's in the game, ask them all how y'all want to hoop? Y'all would have been? Then throw the ideas out and then let them talk back. And then that's what you go for. You know what I'm saying, All this committee and shit, nigga, ain't none of us playing. You gotta go to the core. The players are here.
Speaker 4: This is gonna get better when when our court players are superstars get into some of the action.
Speaker 1: That's the difference in all of this.
Speaker 4: You look at the eras bro eighties and nine, all this shit superstars is in that ship.
Speaker 1: Bro, No no, not no, not nah nah, I ain't even.
Speaker 4: Gonna throw that like that to give no type of disrespect to none of that because that was earned, you feel me. But it was another level of players that was in the in the interaction of these events that made these events monumental. Jordan and Dominique, those are the two best dunkers in our league talking about what's up?
Speaker 1: That's dumb.
Speaker 4: They got that in bro, the two best dunkers of whoever we got here. They jumped in it. Then mimic that we wouldn't be here. We won't even be talking like this. This is about our stars participating and the stars coming they chilling.
Speaker 1: I ain't doing none of that ship, y'all. I'm playing Sunday. That's what we are until they figured that out. Yeah. Other than that, we're right here.
Speaker 2: Right and I'm just giving suggestions.
Speaker 1: Hey, but I'm some real ship, did you? I mean, you got you got a point? Like that's all. You got a great point. But we don't see that. So we'll see what we like.
Speaker 2: The stars like, why don't we hear their opinons on like how how y'all think we should do All Star Weekend?
Speaker 1: Should we even have All Star Weekend.
Speaker 2: Those questions gotta be asked, like if Lebron gotta be there, Curry KD, you gotta ask them. Draymond Janni's joker, like, listen with all our superstars, they gotta come in right. It's gotta be like a summer thing, like tell you what we need. You know, so know what we need? One?
Speaker 1: You know what's gonna save all of us on the one's gonna save Hey, Adam, you listening? Are you watching her? Man?
Speaker 4: Somebody go go tag out him, tell him, hey, Adam, soon you signed the ones for the million, oh for the million for sign up? And guess what if you want to do a five hundred thousand for the old niggas, they gonna sign up.
Speaker 1: I'm in there like swimwear. I'm talking about one.
Speaker 4: My man said that he wanted to play a couple of guys one on one. Right, we're gonna put some bread up. Right, the bread gonna be put up. It's a million. Were going, what we're doing?
Speaker 1: Who want who? Who want a rubber for the million? Right? We want to ruffle? Right? And then I heard you. You know what I'm saying. You went to the gym the other day got in there right then, and then what we're doing. I'm in shape to play. I'm ready to go. Slow down. You walk downs? Talking about you? You slide your feet? You do any slides? Did you do any first team t A.
Speaker 4: Any t A anything anything t A defense? You do anything that phase on? While I play defense by myself, you keep bashing back to eighty seven dogs.
Speaker 1: I'm doing bandwalks. I'm doing bandwalks.
Speaker 2: I'm doing step ups, squad jumps, squatch Oh yeah, a paper clip? What you're jumping on now? I'm jumping on the box. Still, my knees still work. I can squad. What you mean people can't? You can't even like people can't even just just regular squad.
Speaker 1: That's hard, you know.
Speaker 2: People hips hurt easy, just like you know. I get my squads in like boom, like I can get defense a position.
Speaker 1: I can sit here for a whole minute. Okay, can you slide though? I can slide? I mean ship only got a slide for five seconds? Were playing once? You're not gonna be sitting there in that position for like eight seconds? Man, I need five seconds to play. Can you slide? Man? I can slide, I can recover and pull something. You stretching? Are you drinking water? I'm still dunking. Are you stretching? I'm stretched, still got my green juices?
Speaker 4: Are you stretching? You just started stretching? I just started bass? Lord, No, I'm being there. That's too did us I did yoga the other day. No, stay with me, but that's that's that's straight with that, straight up, I'm dead. As if you telling about jumping back out here, make sure yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did yoga the other day. That's stretching. You're doing a lot of stretching.
Speaker 4: The god there, but you will do it one day and think that you're good for fifty this lifestyle. You going back into the n for two days and going back to this. Lord, we talking about the money now, don't fuck up the church's money.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get it now. We're doing the money down, and then the commitment. What we doing the commitment? Gonna double yeah, ain't fin the train, your mother fucking that, and then get your ass down.
Speaker 2: Let's get it right today. I'm ready to go today. We don't need two weeks. Everybody else needs a month, two months. So I'm ready to go today. I show Joe has been working out every day. He's been doing yoga. Right now, you're gonna messing with.
Speaker 1: I show Joe's jumping in this. I show Joe's jumping in this, but Grady is jumping in this. Them niggas sliding. What you're gonna do?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 2: What are we doing now? I ain't dunking, no smoke. But I need a little more time.
Speaker 1: I just said that.
Speaker 2: Everybody else today them cast because they coming off leagus, they're still playing in leagues, like Joe just coming off the Big Three. He's just had the NBA contract last week. Like damn, he's went from the Big Three to the league. Like you the only one? Yeah, come on, like I need more time.
Speaker 1: I just for him. Everybody else barbecue chicken, corn on the cob, daring me oat meal, oat meal ten las and in it. Y'all know that we put the brown sugar there.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey boy, you're gonna get some smoke now. I'm just telling you. Get you right now, catfish right, get your ship right? Why they come, I'm ready to go get it ones picture of the week. Now what last week too? Didn't I yes, sir, right, what's up.
Speaker 1: Big fella? No, it ain't on the phone big fellow. What's up, big fella, A big fella. Damn.
Speaker 4: Hey, Pete Tolliver. You know what I'm saying. Company looking like don Tolliver today?
Speaker 1: Ship go ahead, Donors.
Speaker 6: All right, let's serve with Friday. Friday final fource this weekend men's and women's.
Speaker 1: This is his story?
Speaker 3: You got so first game Texas South Carolina for the women's side, Texas South Carolina.
Speaker 6: Who we got?
Speaker 1: Game Cox? All day? Baby, Let's go, Yes, sir Game Cox. What we're doing? Man? Who that coach on Texas? Man? Bro? Focused? I'm just saying, who the coach from Texas? Focus? Who you got?
Speaker 3: I'm rocking with the coach from Sydney Carter.
Speaker 1: You see, you see the coach from Texas? Yeah, you see, we all see. I'm trying to get I follow on, Bro. Who you got on the team? Bro? Focus? Bro?
Speaker 2: I'm going Man, I'm sorry, I mean, I'm going to coach from Texas?
Speaker 1: What's the actually? Mate? All right?
Speaker 6: Sticking with Friday, we got yukon ukon at u c l A on the women's side.
Speaker 1: That's a good one right there. Damn, I'm going, Paige, I'm going page finish. They both battle testing I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: You sell that girls because I have I know. Uh yeah, I think that you sell a girls is gonna do it this year. I think they got a real shot. I'm gonna rock with them.
Speaker 3: Cool and uh just a championship pip for the women's If if you've got someone win, I'm.
Speaker 1: Thinking you sele to go all away. Really yeah, I got you coming to win it. Okay, cool?
Speaker 6: All right's go to the men's side on Saturday.
Speaker 1: Let's get it first. Up.
Speaker 6: We got Florida at Auburn.
Speaker 1: We got that guard over there is tough. They listen, man, this is gonna be to get on here. I'm thinking this is gonna be Florida versus Duke. Really yeah. Auben looked good, you know, like like what you see in Auburn. I like Florida the favor they look nice. Win it all.
Speaker 3: Florida coming into it was they had tied odds with Duke to know they were right up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with I like P's analysis of this year. He said some real in terms of.
Speaker 6: Just came on this game. Florida is a slight favorite. They're two and a half point favorites.
Speaker 1: Over Auburn, Damn. I like they got that guard, they can shoot, they athletic. Keistre there it all, sir, Damn. I'm taking Florida and I'm gonna take Duke, and then I'm gonna take Duke to win it all.
Speaker 3: Okay, So the next game is Houston Houston Duke, and you got Duke in that one take too, yeah, and then winning it all?
Speaker 1: Who do we got Florida being Duke though, But I'm hearing pe on that narrative with them, young boy, I see what on then his momentum coming to the.
Speaker 2: I think this might be one of the greatest freshman rounds we ever seen. Crazy he can win the National Player of the Year too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's set up to look like that, right, God damn.
Speaker 4: But them boys from Florida, boy, they they look like they they poppers.
Speaker 1: Boy, they look like they balloon poppers. You hear me. Hey, they playing confident together, different tenacity. They came back, right, Who is the thing? Was that the thing? Yeah? I saw that. I saw what you was talking about. Yeah, I saw that. Give me Florida, man, damn, and then you got you gotta do with it. See what doing, skinny baby? That. That's it, yes it. Let's say, ain't no more. That's it, ain't no more.
Speaker 5: Mum h m hm