Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, it is week sixteen in the NFL. This is a new episode of The Locker Room. A lot of exciting stuff today. Obviously I already said it Week sixteen. Good teams are playing really bad teams. We'll have all the picks for you there. And then also the twelve team playoff. It is the first weekend for that. Took a nice little break from the college football leant'scape. Now we are back on sore. Any three things from you today? Three things We're gonna subscribe. A lot of dudes out there, a lot of dudes watch this show. A lot of dudes. Don't think I'm just gonna move this mouse a little bit, press the button. Let's hit the button. We're going to comment why we're hacking Algie's baby. Algie is short for algorithms. Once you hit the algorithm, boys, more eyes, better for all of us, and so nice. We're gonna say it twice. We're to subscribe one more time. And if you want, you have a fan calling Parloy if a BUSSOWTV dot com you can enter in plus would be on the Call of Fame very few and then the Call of Shame. Santa Claus himself couldn't do it. But if you watch the show and you want to put one in for next week, you can. This is the Locker Room. My name is Terry Lawe. I have Will Compton and Delanny walk with me. Let's have a hell of a show.
Speaker 2: Boys, Welcome to another episode of the Locker Room. Before we get started, we have to shout out our presenting sponsor, Fireball Whiskey. The Locker Room is presented by Fireball Whiskey. Fire Balls back again with the perfect party started for the holidays, whether you're hanging it, slapping it, pouring it. The non denominational holiday theme Whiskey Stocking is a must have gift this year. It's literally a stocking full of fireball you can hang on your mantle or toss around the room with friends.
Speaker 1: Boys.
Speaker 2: Right before the show started, a breaking breaking X news Tyreek Hill tweets it's my time to go coach.
Speaker 3: What does he say exactly?
Speaker 4: JP?
Speaker 3: All right, Delanie, let's it's time for me to go coach. It's time for me to go coach, followed up with.
Speaker 1: I might get my first gray hair this year. Dolphins a lot of drama, then shambles now god got paid though, got paid, got paid. He did get paid. I was very wrong.
Speaker 2: Well really, we'll put that on Coach Green last week were he was very wrong about the Miami Houston.
Speaker 3: He sold me.
Speaker 4: On a lot of picks, Matt.
Speaker 1: I don't want to say exactly, but a lot of our picks were the same, and a lot of picks he talked me into, or at least I thought he talked me into. And it's reflecting my record last last week. I went thirty percent boys thirty tough week. That looks like my freshman year English English class. That's how bad that was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, will he see you.
Speaker 1: Want to read that?
Speaker 2: I was big. I was big on the rams. I mean twelve to six and Thursday night football.
Speaker 4: When it's been overs all year though, and I chose the over. I didn't even touch that game because I don't know what that was.
Speaker 5: Mus didn't instead a chance, didn't even get closed much the game, Like what is going on?
Speaker 1: The Tyreek Hill thing bothers me. I just feel like we're in a world right now of NFL football where things are getting a little too dramatic. Guys are saying they don't want to play quarterbacks, are tapping their head out Tyreek Hill saying it's time for me to go, coach. I mean, man, you got to stick with the boys. Where's the Camaradie. Where's a team? I like Tyreek Hill? I love it. I don't love the quarterbacks sleas, but I love him. I think he's awesome. Yeah, it just kind of bums me out.
Speaker 5: Do you think that's the NIL deal? Like Nil stuff happened. I know Tyreek didn't play in the NIL, but it's like you're starting to see more and more of this starting to happen where guys are like, I don't even want to play for this team, no more, trade me, get me out of here, let me get a new contract, Let me play hurt for six weeks so they can trade me. I mean you starting to see that happen more and more now in the league.
Speaker 1: We know trickles too. Is just the business aspect of everything.
Speaker 2: Like players understand their worth, Players are posting themselves, kind of controlling their own situation versus like you know you have like we had an all start on the bus and all these older players and coaches.
Speaker 3: They talk about how the league has changed, some.
Speaker 2: For the better, some for the worst, and it's obviously it's like that gray line of you got there Campbell quitting in the middle.
Speaker 1: Of the game.
Speaker 4: In the middle of the.
Speaker 1: Game, Tyreek Hill, I mean, you ain't going quick put down on the bus this week.
Speaker 3: You're always gonna have drum in the receiver room on any.
Speaker 1: Team that you might be on. You always got the Aj Brown hurts thing that was going on. Last week. Aj scores a touchdown, he runs over, they do a cool handshake. I get that stuffs gonna happen, but like, let the media in that situation talk about it, and then you guys got to internally figure it out because I don't know, I feel like we're finally you for sure, but I feel you and I are finally getting to the point of like back in our day, it's kind of that that kind of conversation because you you would always see the drama unfolding, Like me and dreu Casey once a year would get into a pissing match about something, but then we would figure it out a couple of days later between us or a couple of guys get us together, and now it's just, yeah, we're just kind of all putting our stuff out there and Tyreek Hill, dude, he's a just a Hall of Fame caliber cat, Like he's got a legacy he wants to leave behind him. He chose to go to Miami to make more money. There's a whole thing about if you guys, you could just get to hear of Kansas City and they're like, sorry, we can't do it. So he goes to Miami, has a couple of good years. When things get difficult and adversity strikes, you can't just be the first one up and be like I'm done here. You gotta be a leader in the situation.
Speaker 4: Because you are the leader of that team.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Absolutely. You think every single guy is looking at him, every single guy.
Speaker 5: Can you know, because you got Odell They he asked to be traded, they did it. The team was like, okay, let's part ways. Well, they didn't trade them, they just cut them. So he can go try to get on a playoff team. That's pretty much what he's doing.
Speaker 4: And I think.
Speaker 5: Tyreek kind of sees that and go, well, you think I can get picked up by Kansas City or the Vikings.
Speaker 1: Or could you imagine a Tyreek Hill reunion.
Speaker 4: With the Kansas City Chiefs and that'd be crazy.
Speaker 1: Pissed will off so much. Oh my good god, he does. He'd be the most mad person. They could use him because they don't have a whole lot off.
Speaker 4: They can use them right now, they can use them.
Speaker 3: Pat Mahons banged up going into this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that playing again.
Speaker 1: I think he is the lines as he is. We'll get to all that though, right because the lion went from faith.
Speaker 4: We'll get to the because you got you, got you yeah, yeah, yeah, got.
Speaker 1: You off a nice little ballsy pick.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I got to switch it, you know, yeah, I had the original anyway.
Speaker 3: Cats off the back. I'm taking the texts.
Speaker 1: Thursday and football Denver Broncos are at the Los Angeles Chargers. Charges are favored by two and a half points. The total in that game is forty two and a half. Chargers get beat down by the Bucks last week.
Speaker 3: Ass beat beat.
Speaker 2: I'm excited to hear Delaney because sticking with his boys the Chargers.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I'm going I'm underdog week this week. I'm under the.
Speaker 1: Dog next year. We got to take away the points.
Speaker 4: No, no, I ain't. I'm not taking points.
Speaker 1: I'm just you're with the underdog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm taking all underdogs this week, straight up, just you got it. If you're watching this early, underdogs is all I'm taking this week. So I'm going with Denver Broncos, I'm going with both. I think he's about to be He's going to come out there, show up, do what he gotta do.
Speaker 4: I don't know if they're gonna win the game, but I.
Speaker 5: Think they're gonna cover the spread, you know what I mean At the end of the day, just watching the Chargers play last week, no run game. That hurts the Chargers, not having a run game, thinking Gus Edwards was gonna come in there and you know, take over what JK did.
Speaker 4: He hasn't been doing that. He's I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: With that, you know what I mean, not being able to get him to run the ball as well. So I think they're gonna struggle in that aspect because their offense is built around the run game.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, you make them one dimensional too. It's like Herbert.
Speaker 5: Herbert's a good He's great, great, quarter good.
Speaker 3: Not great.
Speaker 1: He don't have any who He's good not great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean you look at all the stats like Herbert's not. Like again, if the run game gets shut down. You have to lean on the pass game. He's not like he's just not.
Speaker 1: Out of their top two wide receivers in free agency this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm saying, like the Broncos are going to win this game because Herbert, Like if you have to lean on Herbert, he is a good quarterback. He's not that great quarterback that will make plays and make it happen. Because at the end of the day, like, yeah, you take away his top two weapons, but we're in the NFL, Like, guys are still quality players out there. It's not like it's not like it's us out there running routes. Like you'll still make plays happen. You still build off the play action. Again, you can't spread it out with Herbert. Broncos are gonna win this game.
Speaker 5: I just thought, and bon Knicks like he'll beat you with his feet to me, and the connection he has going with Courtland Sutton right now, like.
Speaker 3: They're connected in the red zone and they have great defense.
Speaker 2: Like this is they're both statistically in points, the two best defenses going at it. But to your point, with Gus Edwards and shutting them down and making them one dimensional, the formula is out there, and I think the Broncos they do an incredible job on defense, their top five run defense in the game. They will make them one dimensional and it's gonna come down to bon Knicks making his plays with his legs.
Speaker 1: I love the Broncos. I love Theos. Yeah, yeah, all, I mean everything's saying Broncos.
Speaker 3: So you going Chargers.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take the Chargers. I think you're gonna figure out a way to get Gus Edwards. That offensive line they played well all year. He had like Gus Edwards first game playing full time starter. Let's get him going a little bit. Let's take care of time of possession, the defense, and the Chargers. They're tied for number They're tied for number one scoring defense. You make this a dirty knockout agains, knock him down, drag it out.
Speaker 3: Tied for first with who the Broncos.
Speaker 1: True, Like I said, all the data is going towards the Broncos. But I got to make something shake after this thirty this thirty one percent, and you got to make some shake, And I think that's disrespectful the justter Herbert, he's a much better quarterback. I have saying he's a good quarterback. There's nothing wrong with that. He doesn't have e leade weapons on the OD right now. I think you take care of time of possession. You let your defense show up in a big way. You're playing at home, you're inside. Let it cook for you, let it work. Let Jim Harball do Jim Harball things and scratch out a gritty win this week.
Speaker 3: So are you saying, would you say Herbert's the top five quarterback.
Speaker 5: In the league right now? Definition the general right now? Definitely You're You're.
Speaker 1: Insane, bro, He doesn't Who would be your top five?
Speaker 2: I mean you got Josh Allen, you got Joe Burrow, you got Lamar Jackson, you got Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 6: He top five Patrick right now?
Speaker 2: Yes, Bro, Patrick Mahomes is a top five quarterback in the NFL.
Speaker 5: But I'm saying this year, I'm talking about this year right now with the stats.
Speaker 1: And he is talking, he is talking to statistically, which would be in Delaney's favor. You take it, you take it. You're taking Herbert over Mahomes.
Speaker 5: No, No, but I'm saying, if you look at the stats, this is being a better quarterback.
Speaker 1: It's been a better quarterback this year statistically. I don't disagree with you, but like stats wise, he is right.
Speaker 2: What do you You don't disagree with me, but stat Jordan And yeah, you got That's what I'm saying. I'm saying Justin Herbert's not a.
Speaker 3: Top five quarterback.
Speaker 1: Josh Allen, Joe Brow, Pat mahomes, Lamar Jackson, Jordan Love, Yeah, Jafield, that's kind of where it gets, Harry, But.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it gets because right there.
Speaker 1: In the top six Jared Jared.
Speaker 5: I mean you you're talking about, you talking about you're talking about team that. Yeah, he's top ten you have you talking about that has great weapons. He doesn't give him After this year, they're going to pick up a receiver or two that's going to change that dynamic game. Watch what watch what we be talking about? Justin Herbert next?
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: He released the Chargers man taking him out of his mouth. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: What nothing come up for Arrow?
Speaker 1: Justin Herbert Brow, Broncos.
Speaker 2: But I like, I don't get me wrong, I like just and I just know if you're talking statistics, if you're talking back half the year, alright, then bo Nicks is better than Justin.
Speaker 5: Right now you're correct. If we're talking about statistics in numbers.
Speaker 2: All I'm saying is even you want to get it into statistics. Justin Herbert probably doesn't even sack up in top five right now.
Speaker 3: You were saying he.
Speaker 6: Does, he does, He kind of he does.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying he does. He's a talk.
Speaker 3: Researching it right now?
Speaker 4: You want to see right now?
Speaker 3: I guess what what do you want to what do you want to know? Okay, if we're talking.
Speaker 1: Career, you were like, oh, he's better mahome statistically right now, right now, he is better than Home right now.
Speaker 3: Listen with the weapons, that's not fact. What the wea You know their stats right now?
Speaker 1: I know the mahomes Is at one point in the year had almost as many touchdowns interceptions.
Speaker 2: But the chat, the comments are going crazy right now talking about Delaney, thinking justin Herbert's the top five quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm really in a gray He'm putting myself with Delaney. I want you to know I'm not. I don't think Herbert's the top five quarterback. With top ten top ten.
Speaker 4: Quarterback.
Speaker 1: You're the Tansy Talians, if you're the Jets, you're taken with these teams taken. The Cleveland Browns, you love them, you love them, need to.
Speaker 4: That's he's a sellout guy right now.
Speaker 5: The Ravens, the Chief, the Chargers were bottom tier.
Speaker 6: Now look i mean look the charges with bottom tier. Look where they at.
Speaker 1: Now, that's true, that is true. That's a good point. No, yeah, yeah, they've had a great year. They've had a great year.
Speaker 2: I'm talking specifically about just a Herbert being a top five quarterback because it's like I'm saying he's good, not great.
Speaker 3: To me, it's like, all right, well, how.
Speaker 2: Much we expanding the how much we expanding the scope was great?
Speaker 7: Right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you rest your case Herbert.
Speaker 3: He likes Herbert over Mahome.
Speaker 4: I never said that.
Speaker 1: Her would take justin Herbert over Patrick Mahomes in the draft.
Speaker 4: That's a tough one.
Speaker 1: There is not a tough one.
Speaker 5: This is if we didn't know, if we didn't know, if we sit here and we said, okay, these two quarterbacks come in, didn't know what they would have done in the NFL, who would you take out.
Speaker 6: Of a past coming out of Homes Patrick Mahone.
Speaker 1: This is a but that's a crazy way to orchestrate the question.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You look at these quarterbacks come in. We don't know what they're gonna do in the NFL. It's like, what are you talking about? We know that Pat Mahomes is the baby goat right now, right now their career at this point, at this point in his life, than Tom Brady did at the same time in his career.
Speaker 5: And guess listen, did Patrick Mahomes sit. Did Patrick Mahomes sit under another starter who was actually great, I mean not great, but good.
Speaker 1: Well, Alex Smith?
Speaker 5: Just Herbert, Justin Herbert came right and had to start off the jump. When these quarterbacks sit a year or two, they are they become good, They better because they seem more.
Speaker 6: They got to sit there and not thrown into the fire.
Speaker 3: Had thirteen in his rookie year.
Speaker 5: You can't talk about Peyton Manning. Peyton mann is a different breed out of any.
Speaker 1: You can't keep eving the gold posts.
Speaker 3: You can't keep Justin Herbert's a good quarterback.
Speaker 1: He's a good quarterback. He's a good quarterback back.
Speaker 8: Didn't have the opportunity to sip behind because the trainer punctured Tyrod Taylor's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you had to play.
Speaker 1: You taking Herbert or ma Homes?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, I catch have you put him?
Speaker 4: If you put? I mean games in the week.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite pick of the week, Delaney.
Speaker 4: Let's see when we go to let me give to my a one notes over here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so my game of the week is going to be the Vikings at the Seahawks. And again, y'all heard what I said earlier. I'm taking the underdogs. Man, So I'm taking the Seahawks this game.
Speaker 3: Go ahead?
Speaker 1: Sorry, sorry, that's yeah?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 4: Are you shouldn't be right now?
Speaker 1: Wrong?
Speaker 4: Come on, bro, listen to me. I'm taking the Seahawks.
Speaker 5: The Seahawks right now are seventy They seventy one straight up in they.
Speaker 4: Last last games versus the Vikings.
Speaker 5: This is a game where the Vikings got to come to the Twelfth Man and play at that stadium. Y'all know how tough it is playing at that stadium. It was Green Bay came in there, whooped on them.
Speaker 2: You know who's number one in the NFL when it comes to best defense. Uh, combined with run game the Packers, you know who's number two?
Speaker 1: The Vikings.
Speaker 4: Doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Okay, still taking click it.
Speaker 3: We can talk about about Sam Donner. We can talk about their defense.
Speaker 2: But Aaron Jones, that pick up that they've had the off season, like him, he's got like all purposes.
Speaker 5: He's killing it right now. I'm not saying they're gonna win the game. I'm taking them for the spread. I'm taking all underdogs to the spread.
Speaker 1: Field goal game.
Speaker 4: Yes it is Vikings win, but by a fieldfield Okay.
Speaker 3: I like the Vikings.
Speaker 1: I like the kame they are. So they're in the hunt for that one seed. They're right there in the NFL.
Speaker 4: They got to win. They have to win out with.
Speaker 1: The Detroit Lions being hers hard Montgomery going on with I are with an m c L. They lose a tackle, they lose two quarterbacks to an ankle in an a c L. That NFC North is looking pretty spicy with only three games left, and the Vikings are sitting there at number three right now, going hey boys, we have a fucking shot here. They're playing They're playing for me now, Seelk's playing for something too. Don't get me wrong. They have a lot to play for. But the Vikings have a great team. Sam Donald has shown to the Tennessee Titans needed more than ever. The Vikings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna take the Seahawks.
Speaker 2: Still in that game, you going, uh my game of the week. My pick of the week is Buccaneers min as forwards the Cowboys. You got the underdog there.
Speaker 4: Uh no, that's why I picked my games.
Speaker 1: You said it's an underdog.
Speaker 4: I didn't pick the time of Bay Cowboys. Come on, the Cowboys looking good, good garbage.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And but the Bucks, this is a nail in the in the Coffin game. This is a nail in the Coffin game to put the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: To sleep, to take I do.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they win the division by getting in here, but ultimately choke out the NFC, the NFC South, because who's number two is the Falcons. They got their own drama right now because they're going Pinnis. Yeah, the boy Kirk Cousins RP. They've now put him on the bench. But if you look at the Bucks top five in every category in the NFL yards, pass rush, third down percentage points, Baker Mayfield. You can talk about Baker Mayfield, Bruce Servan, Cointote, the rock. You got Mike Evans, who's back back. But the guy behind the entire operation is Liam Cohen. He's somebody who's emerging as a head coaching candidate going into going into the offseason.
Speaker 3: But he is like, what is it?
Speaker 2: The EPA per play, He's like number six there and success rate, he's first or second in percentage with plays over ten yards.
Speaker 3: He's has those boys humming right now. They have a lot of confidence.
Speaker 2: They have a lot of momentum, especially after beating your Chargers last week forty to seventeen.
Speaker 1: They're peaking at the right time. I love the Bucks. I love the Bucks. I'm with you, ye, coming off of by a week, winning four straight in a row. Yeah, I mean they were against terrible teams Panthers, Giants and Raiders, but Cowboys are putting themselves in that category as well. This is to me as easy Buccaneers all the way. Yeah, it's a great game of the week.
Speaker 2: Going more off Cohen two, the oc all of this the success rate six percent in success rate six then EPA second, you know, second percentage in ten plus yard plays.
Speaker 3: This is time without godwinning Evans.
Speaker 2: You got Evans back, like this is we might have to go Evans anytime touchdown.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll get to that in a minute. Dude, My game of the week is gonna be another large red Bills minus fourteen against the Patriots. This is a combination of two things. It's what the Bills did to the Lions last week. Obviously, we said the Lions are hurt, we don't know what's gonna happen with them. But the Bills, ever since their little flub against the Chiefs, have really turned it on. Josh Allen has been incredible all year, but it's really been a flip of Josh Allen. Usually Josh starts really strong in those first eight weeks. In that back half is where we kind of lose his name in the MVP race. This is these exact opposite. Now, Josh Allen is fully firing. They have two straight games of forty points. They've also given up two straight games of forty points. However, I think the Bills are going to come in here against a terrible Patriots team. Their defense is given up ten yards per play, their offense is like twenty seventh overall in the league. As far as moving the ball up and down the field, it's just it's abysmal over there in New England. All the Patriots fans, they're still sleeping four or five years ago when they had Tom Brady and those guys, thinking about the glory days. The Bills are working towards something special and they have a huge opportunity by taking these boys down and making a big run in the playoffs, possibly taking down you're our enemy of the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will in due time. In due time, yeah, I mean I like to pick.
Speaker 2: It's a lot of points. But the Bills too, You talk about Josh Allen, like they're running game is incredible. He has been great. Like you look at their their scheme too. They're big on tackle pools, same side tackle, coming around from the opposite way, obviously following the tackle, but they're big on like pulling tackles, which is as a linebacker when you're in there, you're playing backer. A lot of the coaching technique fullbackers is reading the triangle guard to guard. But when you have you add a tackle elament and you see everything kind of staggering in front of you, and then you see a late pool, a late tackle pool late it just it throws your eyes off. Defensively, I feel like, who is that Joe Brady the OC out there. They've been killing it and like all their orbit motioning getting the back and some one on one mismatches coming out.
Speaker 1: Of the backfield they do, they're they're operating. What's interesting about them pulling the tackle too, is they'll have a tight end on the side of the tackle, a pullock, and when he pulls to the right side, that has the same thing you're talking about the linebackers. But we'll do in the very next place, We'll hit the tight end. Do a pin polse game with a tight end where the tackle is now in that alley area taking on one of a smaller defensive linemens or dB. So it is really a big guessing game when it comes to their run game, and obviously Josh Allen with a dual threat he is it's a they're gonna dominate. This is the I love these fourteen points. I don't know why I've become obsessed with big lions, but this is I feel great about this.
Speaker 2: It's fourteen fourteen bills is fourteen over under forty six based on the stats that are boy mention is providing us two straight games of forty points, thirty points and seven straight games, but they've also allowed some I'm like, maybe you peak at the over.
Speaker 3: Maybe you peak at the over.
Speaker 1: A little little peace key. Let's get into ballsy pick boys. Ballsy pigs is prevented by presented by fireball. H Fireball is a perfect shot for game day, whether it's a game, a pregame shot in a tailgate lot, or a salvatory touchdown shot at the bar. No matter what, it's guaranteed to a night your game day. Ballsy Pickle start with Will Compton, how we feel.
Speaker 2: Texans Texans money line? I love the spot here. Texas have been very inconsistent all your long, but what better time to start firing and clicking on all cylinders. They've played great defensively as of late, but what a time to start putting it all together right before you go into the playoffs. Obviously, who's right behind the Colts in the AFC South. They've won the division? Texas, they wanted the division? Yes, yeah, I like they gotta get Joe Mixon running. They gotta get him going because the Chiefs are fantastic defensively, although they've been.
Speaker 1: A lower Wait wait what, I don't think he's just shouts playing. Then there's rumors of Carson Wentz going in.
Speaker 4: Did he get hurt.
Speaker 1: That's why. Well, then if if we got something coming in here, hold on while you're getting that.
Speaker 8: Carson Wentz is on the Chiefs.
Speaker 3: That's tough because my Homes is heard he's banged up with an ankle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but okay. So when I when we started picking these games, I saw that the Chiefs were underdogs by three and a half points, and I was like, oh my god, She's always find a way to win. This is my ballsy pick of the week. Then all of a sudden, yesterday this morning, I wake up and hitting the red light therapy. I look on my phone. All of a sudden, the Chiefs are the Chiefs underdog. Yeah, Houston, we're figuring the favorites. Yeah my god, what a blender I'm in right now. And so I'm thinking to myself, this is crazy. I see something about Carson Winson in my brain just goes Yep, that's it. You're playing, said, he's looking forward to play.
Speaker 3: Because Mahomes is the one banged up.
Speaker 4: He's yeah, Homes.
Speaker 2: Texas been playing good defensively. I'm telling you the offense for the Chiefs. They have weapons, they got my Homes, but they just have not been clicking.
Speaker 1: My homes South five quarterback. Yeah, ny m hmm, my Home's top five quarterback.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 2: But the key is getting Joe Mixon running because the Chiefs are a great defense. Even though they've had their lapses offensively this year, their defense has kept them in games. They find ways to win. You got the doink, you got the field goal ball, you got all of it. Chiefs know how to win. It's gonna be tough for the Texans. But again, you get Joe Mixon rolling a little bit, you got Nico Collins, you got ting Dell uh.
Speaker 1: I like, I like defense, Kidsey chief Their defense is really good though, very good, very good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be tough, but that's that's my ballsy pick, a little bit of heart and emotion.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, no doubt about that.
Speaker 2: No, absolutely, And everybody for out there watching, yeah, definitely take that into into consideration.
Speaker 1: I got put in a bit of a blender this morning. I've already kind of explained where my ballsy pick was going. It was gonna go with the Chiefs, and they are now favored. So I was kind of thumbing through looking at a couple of things, and I noticed that the Bears are underdogs by three and a half points against the Detroit Lions. Detroit Lions. You should never bet against Detroit Lions. This is a shitty week for ballsy pick. Then Mitch hits me up, says hits me up, says Will is taking the Chiefs now because they're blah blah blah, all these different things happening. He's like, do you want the Jets. I'm like, sure, I'll think the Jets. Everyone looked into him at all. I look at all these stats that Mitch gave the bottom one. This one is a bit sketchy. I kind of came in here blind with my balls you pick, because I'm thinking to myself, I do I guess yes, we gotta fucking just go with the Bears, because you know, I'm telling you right now, I don't want I feel confident about my balls you pick. I'm just trying to view with that. I am gonna go the Bears.
Speaker 3: Move the Lawyers.
Speaker 1: Not a lot, No, there's not a lot. So I gonna hang my hat on other than the fact that it's in Chicago. The Bears are a better football team when they're in Chicago. The Detroit Lions are banged up and beat up. We talked about their two corner one two corners Napolis an ir one has an ankle, one has an ACL at the tackle just got put on r as well, along with David Montgomery, their running back who had an MCL. He is out. Their run game. Their team is built on the run game. They have great they have gives Jamior Gibbs, now who can come in there and really showcase himself. He's probably gonna go off. Caleb Williams, he was he took a big hit. He's laying on the bench and uh, there was a commentator that was worried about his his confidence level. It's probably shot right now. It's been a tough year. It's been a tough year for him. He's been the man forever and now he's coming. He's getting hit in the mouth a little bit. But I'm thinking the Bears. I'm taking the Bear's money line. Did you hear this sample on the radio Dog when he's talking about you get so used to eating filets, you forget what it's like to eat multi bread. Yeah, and now sometimes hit in the fucking mouth and this is a good thing for us. Yes, I saw that. That's why I'm saying, don't take my pick. Yeah, I get it, dang, I'm and I take zero disrespect and that I wish I was sitting in your seat right now. That's how ill just.
Speaker 2: Go lines my six and a half. You move the line in favor, you get the plus. I's for your balls pick.
Speaker 1: I get worried about how much injuries they had and the fact that when they played on Nextsgiving, the line was at eight and a half and it came down to the last drive that was done horribly by their coaching staff strategically going down the field, and then it was a three point game. That makes me nervous. That's in Detroit, that's in Thanksgiving. Detroit's been playing in Thanksgiving since nineteen thirty four to the little break during two, and they've been playing forever. And that's like their their game, right their game. Yeah, I Lions minus six and a half. Let me get the Lions minus six.
Speaker 3: And a half.
Speaker 1: Move the line, move the line. I'm gonna be sick of the Bears win. I'm on the right track. I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I'm taking it.
Speaker 5: I'm taking the Titians versus the coats Man. I'm taking Titans money line plus one point fifty.
Speaker 1: About that so much.
Speaker 4: I feel good about that.
Speaker 5: The last time the coach beat the Titians was they had Joe Floko went out there. Obviously, Joe Flocko, we knew if he was playing that they had a better chance of beating the Titans. Now we got Mason Rudolph playing, right, got Mason Rudolph playing because they benched.
Speaker 3: They had a little magic when he was playing.
Speaker 4: They had a little magic they I mean, they did well.
Speaker 5: Even when he came in against the Bengals, I think he threw for like two hundred some yards to two TVs one interception or something like that. So I think he gonna come in. He's gonna get those those guys going. We just got to stick to the run game with Tony Pollard. He's been our answer right now on offense. Give him, give him the ball, let him score, let him move around, make plays. Help that old line out. Obviously we struggled in at the right tackle position, but I think Rudolph can get out there.
Speaker 4: Find Calvin. We gotta find Calvin. We got to give them the ball early.
Speaker 5: If that screens, dump passes, quick quick slants, just give them the ball, Let the man make plays. I think the Titans can win this game. I see them trying to get back on track with Rudolph. So I got to take the Titans money line here. Like I said, I'm just hum about for them to end the season, the end of the season on good notes. They not going anywhere, but you always want to end the season on good wins in December.
Speaker 1: Ask you question when we when we in twenty fourteen to twenty fifteen, when we won two games in three games, how many games do we win in December?
Speaker 4: All of them?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 1: Zero? When we were up here out of the playoffs. We have the ten year Vets, nine year eight year Vets sitting there talking about Cabo, talking about the Bahamas, talking about their their Vegas trip, all those things. These guys are cooked.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I typed a couple of dudes just to be like, hey, how's your mentals right now? And they're like, we're in a blender. It's tough, and it sucks. It sucks to be this bad. It takes it takes a soul from you.
Speaker 4: Yes, it sucks.
Speaker 5: But I know if you when you in on a bad note, that next year, that whole locker room gonna look different.
Speaker 2: So that's gonna look different regardless, regardless. But to your point, it's like, let's ruin a motherfucker's season right now. The coach are still in the hunt, still in the hunt. But it's like, no matter what you're playing for, maybe you got everybody in here is not playing for the name on the.
Speaker 4: Front, play for the name on your back.
Speaker 2: Whatever you gotta do to get motivated for the game, let's go ruin the motherfucker season.
Speaker 1: All the same.
Speaker 3: I like the.
Speaker 5: Colts, I hear you, but at the end of the day, like I feel like casts should show out. This is like I maybe I was different when I played because I look at it as when you're on a losing team, that's a bad taste in everybody's mouth.
Speaker 4: On other teams, they look at them, what do.
Speaker 5: We want that guy look at it. Look what they did when he was there. What kind of leadership can he bring to this team?
Speaker 4: None?
Speaker 5: So I think if you win out it helps those guys, because half those guys not about.
Speaker 4: To be in that locker room.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you right now, they about to clean shop guys they think can be leaders, winners and go from there because at the end of the day, we've seen it.
Speaker 4: There's no one in there.
Speaker 5: Who has that mentality of being that leader or a winner because we watching these games. They losing games and losing fashion like they are a bad team. Literally, it's a bad team. They don't win games because it's a bad team.
Speaker 1: The Titans spend more money in free agency this year than I've ever seen them do.
Speaker 4: Ever.
Speaker 1: They brought in the guys if they're gonna do, they run Calvin Ridley, they had Hopkins. Hopkins is now on the Chiefs. That thought Will levis the second coming of whoever. It's tough, man, very tough. It's tough to put yourself in a position with all that money and be like, hey, these guys go with guaranteed contracts.
Speaker 5: They're not letting Yeah they can't. They not letting Sneed or Calvin go. Them dudes are staying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and their stunts they are.
Speaker 3: We did the Jackson There we go.
Speaker 1: Jack was in Jacksonville.
Speaker 4: It was here. I think it was home.
Speaker 9: It was like.
Speaker 4: I think we was.
Speaker 1: Dirty, great run the ball.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was in Nashville.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael fifteen. We beat I think we beat the Jagons. Goals two, we beat the Jags. We beat the Saints, and we beat the Jags again that year.
Speaker 4: That maybe maybe true.
Speaker 3: Incorrect.
Speaker 1: We beat the Tampa Bay Bucks, heat the Saints in OT and then beat the Jags. Oh yeah, yeah, OT was Michael Larker's first game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, that's right, that's right. They fired to.
Speaker 1: Finished with correct. There's good to finish with a win. God incorrect actually says incorrect.
Speaker 2: You actually beat the Bucks. Let's jump in the rapid fire. Where's the boy cool?
Speaker 3: Alright?
Speaker 10: You ready?
Speaker 11: Steelers at the Ravens. Ravens are minus six over under forty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Ravens, give me the under.
Speaker 11: Steelers next, Eagles are minus three and a half at the Commanders over under forty five and a half.
Speaker 3: Eagles, commanders, commanders, commanders.
Speaker 11: Forty nine ers at the Dolphins.
Speaker 3: Some most commanders.
Speaker 11: Forty nine ers are at the Dolphins. Dolphins are minus one over under forty four and a half.
Speaker 1: Over forty nine ers Dolphins.
Speaker 11: Browns at Bengals Bengals minus seven and a half over under forty seven.
Speaker 1: Browns Bengals, Browns.
Speaker 11: Last, Cardinals are more minus four and a half at the Panthers over under forty seven at the Cardinals.
Speaker 2: Who gives a shit, man, I'll go Cardinals Cardinals minus four and a half.
Speaker 5: Man, I can't even choose the fucking Panthers. Lost City Cowboys that bad. I'm gonna take that under.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, God, thank you too.
Speaker 1: I can't even rock with the fucking Panthers right now.
Speaker 3: Let me see, let me see.
Speaker 1: At the Boys parlay Draft bo We love watching sportsman.
Speaker 2: You know what makes it even better having some skin in the game, And thanks to our partners at DraftKings Sports Book.
Speaker 3: Have you ever wondered what the DraftKings Sports Book app offers?
Speaker 2: Check out DraftKings Live betting, same game parlays and prop betting. You can even follow your favorite Barstool personality bets by joining the Barstool betting group on the app. Download the DraftKings sports Book app now and sign up using promo code Locker. That's promo code locker only at the DraftKings Sports Book.
Speaker 3: The crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Just a real low point of this show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but hey, keep swaming. That's where we this is where we go, That's where we put our head down. This is where we fight. We fight and go all in.
Speaker 6: James Connor, Yeah, that's what I was about.
Speaker 2: Some implications out there that the boys were talking about in the shop yesterday.
Speaker 3: What happens if we don't hit about the boys part.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna come out here. I'll die, but I'm not cut.
Speaker 5: You're talking about buzzing our heads.
Speaker 1: Shavor beard, damn bro.
Speaker 2: Two options to shave your beard, or you do an entire episode wearing true classic underwear.
Speaker 1: Only true classic underwear.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You sure gets to sit.
Speaker 3: On your left.
Speaker 5: He may feel some pope now just uh uh it had to be the face, then I can't. I'm not gonna shake my hair take too long to grow back, and uh.
Speaker 3: Look, we're all facing the same battle there.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, I'll shave my beard off.
Speaker 2: You gotta go eyebrows to you said face, save your face.
Speaker 1: We're gonna shave her head.
Speaker 4: Wh won't we do. I'll die my eyebrows and shave my face.
Speaker 1: Okay, shave your face, hold on, like die in the eyebrows.
Speaker 4: I'll die on brown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, don't say brown. I want to hear you say blonde. Blind. I'll down blind, all right, and we'll have to shave our heads yeah, you sure you want to do that?
Speaker 12: Oh then, oh man, I sat in the said.
Speaker 1: I wasn't gonna do This is the pure pressure. Here I am, and you're pretty much in the same spot when I lost my mustache. You're standing in the same spot.
Speaker 3: No you're not.
Speaker 1: That's the bobble. That's what I'm been trying to say this whole entire year. Give me James Connor, James connervers the Panthers. Panthers are terrible. They're tired for second most of the touchdowns the Panthers.
Speaker 2: There, Henry, there was one I did like on there.
Speaker 1: I like Bucky Irving. I don't like that. Anytime you see a sheet with two names on there, you're now fighting against the touchdown odds, parlays and split in time makes me nervous. I like Bucky Irvy, All right, love Bucky Irving.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm gonna just go to my whole solo.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jamier Gibbs, Jamier Gibbs would be Montgomery's out.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you're right, Yeah, I take Jamier Gibbs. Be right, I'm taking the Gibbs.
Speaker 4: That dude.
Speaker 1: Gon question question? Should I go Derek instead of James Connor?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's out.
Speaker 13: No, like I thought.
Speaker 4: That's what I said. I thought we had to go off this list.
Speaker 3: Because I mean it's James Connor gets the Panthers.
Speaker 4: I know he gonna score, bro.
Speaker 6: Because that's what I was going that's the weird, That's what I was going to do.
Speaker 4: I think it's the week.
Speaker 1: It would be so great to not December my hair anymore.
Speaker 2: So, James Connor, come back to me, James Connor, Bucky Irving, jamiir Gibbs, Bucket, you know who.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 3: I love this parlay.
Speaker 1: I'm more scared than I ever had been the implications. I got this little whido Italian mustache right now, I'm fighting for my Look.
Speaker 4: At me, dude, that grew back fast though it's been two weeks.
Speaker 1: Dude, that's pretty fast. I mean you got it. You gottah like it's back. Yeah, but I look like I look Italian. I got this little Italian got this a little.
Speaker 4: Like what do Italians look like? White?
Speaker 1: I have a little little we have little mustaches.
Speaker 3: I'm not Italian. I got a little mustache.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But you're just blowing different man, like you look you're you're back. No, your fucking when you watch Surviving Barstool and you see that just dead animal on my lip.
Speaker 4: That's fucking it.
Speaker 1: It's hard for me to watch your buying Barstool. I see myself. I'm like, damn, man, look at it.
Speaker 4: The dirty Sanchez right though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, man, I think he's back. He's got the stash.
Speaker 1: I think I love it.
Speaker 2: When we get back, we'll be talking college football right after this break.
Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, welcome back to the locker room. We have finished our NFL portion and now it is time to get into college football, specifically the twelve team playoff that is going on the first brackets. You a ride a fluster twelfteam plout, what a fire time it is. The Only thing we want is more. I want more. I want sixteen. I want you to put the top twenty five in there. Let them duke it out.
Speaker 2: Let them sixty fourteen B sixty fourteen bracket.
Speaker 1: Yes, that would be awesome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be fun. I mean yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Trophy Game of the Week is going to be probably the biggest game Tennessee Balls. They are in Columbus, Ohio against the Ohio State buck Guys. The Ohio State buck Guys are a favorite at seven points a total that game, it's forty six and a half. This game to me is uh, it's not about oh games about DraftKings is what it's about. Dude. Watching your team win is nice, but why not make it a win win? Our partners are DraftKings are all about that winning feeling. Right now, Nukosperson, Who's bet five dollars? We'll get one hundred ft dollars and bonus bets if your bet wins. Down the DraftKings sports with GAP and sign up using Promo Code Locker. That's lc k e R. Follow your favorite barstool person picks in the barstool betting group on the DraftKings Sportsbook gap. Down with the DraftKings Sportsbook Gap. Now new customers can use promo code locker and bet just five dollars on any wager and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets if your bet wins. That's Promo Code Locker l ck er only at Draft Kings Sportsbook. It doesn't say it here, but the crown is yours. I want to use DraftKings this game. You know, we all know how I feel about Ohio State. I can't stand them and my hate has actually grown for them even more in the last four years. From two thousand and one until recently into twenty nineteen, the Ohio States just owned Michigan. They destroyed them, and now Michigan's won four in a row. And Ohio, the state of Ohio, is in such a blender that they have Congressman trying to pass bills. We're planting a flag is now illegal. It's a felony to do it in the state of Ohio. That tells me more than I didn't know about anything else. Ryan Day has broken. Nobody wants him there. The guy wins ten at least ten games every single year and they want him gone. That's crazy. But he's not a leader of men. Tennessee is a team that's been chomping at the bit all year. They've been waiting in the rafter, sitting in the corner, waiting to pounce on somebody and make a statement win. After Alabama, this is their statement win. This is when they go farther into the playoffs. They win this game. It's not even a ball as you pick. To me, the balls are taking over in Columbus. They are going to plant their flag on the fifty yard line, or if they want to be good sportsmen, they'll go to the forty nine yard line because that's not a felony, that's just a misdemeanor. Probably, and they put that thing in there, they pack their things, and they fucking leave. I got Tennessee winning by three touchdowns.
Speaker 2: I like Ohio State. I like Ohio State to cover. I'm sorry, Jake, I'm sorry. Did the Tennessee volunteer fans? I you know, I want to see you guys be successful. But if I'm picking this game, I like where Ohio State is that you come up number one. They have a great defense that game that they lost to you guys thirteen to seven. The linebacker's pissed off. But they're in a spot to they're very thirteenth and they're very upset obviously with the way that they finished. They didn't get into the Big Ten Conference championship, but they get to essentially, hey, let's throw all the bullshit aside, like we are in the tournament.
Speaker 3: We can make a run.
Speaker 1: And you look at it.
Speaker 2: A couple of years ago they lost to Michigan. They going again. They're going to the playoff against Georgia and loose. They played great, but they come up short just on a field goal in the list field goal, Yeah, they come up short on field goal. But if they can take that mentality, pour it into this game, because again you get to ultimately reset. Yeah, all the external bullshit, all the Ohio State Michigan rivalry stuff has everybody.
Speaker 3: In the blender.
Speaker 2: But if you're in that building, you can throw that shit away and put all of your focus into Tennessee because I think they outmatched Tennessee talent wise, especially on the perimeter.
Speaker 3: Like again, you have the crystal ball.
Speaker 2: Maybe Ryan Day was one to hopefully just run it up Michigan's ass and it just didn't work.
Speaker 3: But if you hit the perimeter and use.
Speaker 2: Those guys on the outside, like, their defense is very good and I just don't think Tennessee matches up.
Speaker 1: Well with them. So I like Oha State. I'm gonna see by three score yeah, Tennessee by three scorts.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like Tennessee.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 4: You gotta think about it.
Speaker 5: You know, Ohio State coming off that embarrassing loss to unranked Michigan. It's just like I think that gets Tennessee confidence to go in there and play great football.
Speaker 1: If you want to be cold in Columbus.
Speaker 4: Well, it will be football. You know, you see that.
Speaker 1: Huh, Jack just to just doing nothing. He's ready.
Speaker 3: I mean, you see Jack, he's ready to go. I know. Look, it was just painful for me. Do you hear that? Yeah? Yeah, GBO after GBR.
Speaker 2: But if I'm just looking at this game sportsbook, putting my unbiased aside, I just I think Ohio State covers I think.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 5: I just think that this is as far as they go, Ohio State, They're gonna lose to Tennessee.
Speaker 4: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 4: This is as far as they go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're done.
Speaker 5: Yeah, in his job, I know they came out and said his job is not a concern.
Speaker 4: That he's gonna come back next year.
Speaker 5: But what he would last year was the only time he went to this CF beat playoffs. Last year he was a fourth seed and they lost that game to Georgia. So I mean at the end of two years.
Speaker 3: Ago, Yeah, Ryan Day will be on the hot seat if they lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: On the hot seat. Like you're either on the hot seat right now, you're not like there's one more game.
Speaker 4: Left, that's it.
Speaker 1: But they win.
Speaker 3: Bro like Ohio State can make this.
Speaker 2: See, I know everybody's pissed off about I'm losing the Michigan four years in a row.
Speaker 1: It's not but dude, it's not just about them, like losing four games. Real Like you talk about two years ago against Georgia, that was when Michigan beat him for the second time, and it was kind of like it's a rivalry. Now we feel a certain way like it is. It is what it is, but we have an opportunity. It has become such a mental weare on not just the university, not just the football team, but the entire state and people are losing their fucking minds that they lost to a six and five Michigan team. It's it's so much bigger than just that one game. It's literally pulling out bricks of foundation into a school that has been widely dominant in this century against their arch rivals and has now lost four games in a row, where they're like, well, they don't know who they are anymore. They're losing their identity. And if you have a guy, I love I love the thought procesself. Guys, throw the bullshit to the side. We can focus on this. Ryan Day's already proved he's not because the way he played the game against Michigan. Instead of taking the easy route to victory, which everyone should take the easy route to victory. When you're playing game, how do we best matchup against them? It's on the perimeter. You decide to go up the middle against two first round draft picked the tackles, and you make it a knockdown, drag out game. Ego is the enemy in this game. Ryan Day's ego will not let him shake that off. He talks about and interviews how the worst thing that happened in his life besides his father passing away, is losing to Michigan. Like he is just wearing this heavy and people he's got memes out, he's got the Congress thing, He's got all. It's just there's a point where there's too much noise going on, too much going. Some teams can handle it. Some teams get accusations about sign stealing and they say it, we're still going to go fifteen and oh, but other teams just aren't built like that. Ohio States not built like that. Tennessee is winning this game.
Speaker 8: You're trying, you're turning in the will with Michigan. You're just shoehorning Michigan in every conversation.
Speaker 2: We've been down talking about you want to bring.
Speaker 4: Match.
Speaker 1: I understand what you're saying, and as a fair weather fan, I get I get it. I feel for people like you that that that is the problem. I'm talking about what that loss represents, not necessarily Michigan. I'm talking about the loss represents and the mental fortitude of one team comparing it to another team that happens to be Michigan in the situation, the mental fortitude.
Speaker 8: Team, not the Sacial Championship. They're not going to care. They're not gonna necessarily you guys.
Speaker 1: Win the NAST Championship. You guys won the national Championship.
Speaker 5: Don't think Oregon after this game, whoever wins this one, Orgon right.
Speaker 1: Oregon, and they've already lost Oregon. But if the last drive, if Ohio State does somehow get out of their head coach's way and beats Tennessee, that's when it's like, oh fuck, because I don't I don't know if Organ beats them to again, I don't know if beats them two times.
Speaker 4: And but in California, right, they got it. They played yeah in Pasadena.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, so yeah, But dude, let me get a are you good, Mitch?
Speaker 13: No, that's fine, that's all.
Speaker 8: I wanted to make sure you just you just turned the whole conversation not into Ohio State.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: You gotta be.
Speaker 3: You got to block out the noise. You got to see the opportunity at hand.
Speaker 2: And right now, it's the Tennessee volunteers if they can do that, because the whole state of Ohio is not playing against Tennessee.
Speaker 3: It's it's the Ohio State football team.
Speaker 1: And they've got the players to do it.
Speaker 3: They've got the clearly have the talent to do it.
Speaker 1: Clearly have the talent.
Speaker 3: All right, we'll get into tier talk. You want another one?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, can.
Speaker 2: They Our Tier Talk this week is brought to you by Duke Cannon. Maybe you've seen Duke Cannon products and target, Walmart or your local hardware store.
Speaker 3: If not, lem me in your doucee you.
Speaker 2: Duke Cannon makes a variety of men's grooming goods, big ass bricks of soap, thick body wash, beard care stuff, cologonnes, and hair wash. They also donate money to veteran causes each year through the Duke Cannon Veterans Fund. Simply put, they give a damn and the products were carved and smell terrific. Most of the year, I'm rocking the salt too thick body wash. Then in the fall I like their Buffalo Tray soaps. But during the holiday season just pretty much here I put their big ass lumps of coal. I was gonna say, right up my ass on my wish list. It's a holiday classic, like die hard. Shop now at Duke Cannon dot Com, Amazon and Target, or at Walmart.
Speaker 1: They're everywhere.
Speaker 2: Go forth and save up to twenty percent on multi soap bundles and gift sets, the products, the packaging. You won't find better gifts for men on your list this year. Great our first Tier one game Indiana. The Boys will be present Indiana at Notre Dame. Notre Dame is favored by seven and the over under on this game is fifty one and an half. It will be called I'm reading that there's like potentially negative wind chill. It's about to be cold as ship. But both states from Indiana is that in state this we get to bring it all back to the state this.
Speaker 7: Is the game.
Speaker 1: I hope they start playing on a year to your basis.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, snow game, Snow.
Speaker 1: We're we're gonna be bundled, sleeveless. Yeah, we got one of us.
Speaker 3: Who are you liking this one?
Speaker 1: Indiana?
Speaker 2: Because if there's an upset this weekend in Indiana's here two.
Speaker 1: Might be the upset, could be the state, could be that, that could be the upset. Dude, I would love to hear Shriman Young's thoughts on this game. Boys, waiting little information on Sherman. Early in the year August, we went to A and M versus Notre Dame, and Sherman whispered in my ear a little something about he doesn't like He thinks they're fraudulent, and they've been frauds for years. It's just the logo, it's the name. It's the gold helmets that give them the prestige they do.
Speaker 4: I like to see where Servan's lean to Biden Irish.
Speaker 14: First off, thanks for having me on the show. Guys, excited to be Uh, let's just talk about Notre Dame. I don't think we need to talk about Indiana. I think Signetti's got him ready. I think they're ready to go. It's gonna be cold, there's gonna be snow. Notre Dame, what do they do in the biggest stages.
Speaker 1: They lose?
Speaker 14: And I'm a guy that follows trends. Notre Dame has never stepped into a BCS era Bowl game, one of the big BCS bowls, never won one, lost every national championship that they were in New Year's Six Bolls lost every single one that they were in CFP games, have lost every single one that they have been in, and have been outscored by like seventy points by their opponents, and all those games combined, they fall apart in the big games. We saw this team lose to Northern Illinois at home. They're going to get exposed by Indiana at home again. The Fighting Irish are going down first round.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you a question. Yeah, a lot of those playoff games, there's New York Sates, New or six games, all those things. Usually the logo is a little bit bigger, like the prestige or the logo that they're playing might cloud their judgment and the lights. Does Indiana have that same threat? When you look at the Indiana Hoosiers, you don't you think basketball you don't think football, do you think Notre Dame? There's a mental thing there in Notre Dame because all the things you're saying, I still know where I'm going, But I just want to know if that plays a factor for you at all.
Speaker 14: Not to pick on Will, but just seeing that Nebraska game alone.
Speaker 10: I know that Indiana can deal some damage. That's good football.
Speaker 14: I think they ship down their legs again Ohio State. I would love to see those teams play again at a neutral site. I don't think it would be like how it was when they played in the show and just got completely housed. They had a ton of mistakes, a ton of special team mistakes against Ohio State. I think if they play a smart ball game and they pound the rock, they're physical, but they do pass a ton like they're.
Speaker 3: I mean they're second the nation is scoring.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I mean they're a great football team.
Speaker 14: I think that they can go about for about with anybody, And for Notre Dame, it's really.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 14: I look at their schedule this year and everybody hangs their hat on that A and M game, But it's like, how good is A and M?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 10: And then they lose to Northern Illinois. I mean, it's just crazy.
Speaker 14: And then everybody's like, oh, well they beat USC, they beat other everybody beat USC, Like it's crazy. They don't have a major win, but they have this major loss. I don't think they're a playoff team. I think South Carolina could go in there beat the ship out of him. I think Old Mist could go in there, beat the ship out of him. I think Indiana's going to go in there beat the ship.
Speaker 2: Out of the simulation right now I start. I think South Carolinas.
Speaker 14: Kind of deserves that spot over Notre Dame, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 10: They got the spot because of the logo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love Indiana plus seven here because if Notre Dame does win, it'll be very close. And what I think too, where I'm leaning with you, they could blow Notre Dame out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking Indiana as well. This is a feel good story.
Speaker 1: I'll take Indiana with the points.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm taking the points for sure.
Speaker 3: Were you thinking Notre Dame?
Speaker 1: I was thinking Notre Dame. I was thinking Notre Dame just because the boys, Shane, We're gonna be there. The vibes like you just want to be a part of like everyone is rooting for the same thing, but I can still have my kick and eat it too by taking Indiana with the points.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rooting for a tough ball game. Yeah, tough ball game. Jane.
Speaker 3: They're in They're in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's doing it.
Speaker 3: I might just have to rock who's your gear?
Speaker 1: Should we?
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking because we got our ass by Indiana, so it could be like my tip of the cap to the Indiana who's just for dog walking us because I was like, you know, see, they.
Speaker 1: Are that good. Yeah, they made a run the playoff. It's all about the spin zone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is all about the spin zone.
Speaker 2: Our Tier two game this week could be an upset alert. We got SMU at Penn State. Penn State favored by eight and a half.
Speaker 3: The over under on this game is fifty three and a half. This is your upset.
Speaker 1: Huh No, I'm taking Penn State.
Speaker 2: I have some I have some right, I have some info for SMUU Kevin Jennings under pressure. He is a top three quarterback passing efficiency, yards per attempt, pass touchdowns, total yards, and Penn State plays man and man coverage forty percent of the time. That plays into Kevin Jennings favor as he's a top ten quarterback in the nation when it comes to facing man and man coverage, and their defense leads all fbs with one and fifty four pressures and that's without blitzing. They have a way to get to the quarterback without sending more than they need to.
Speaker 1: Who's SMU played this year? Lost to them in the last second field goal, They're down by a bunch of points, end up coming back. I want to be probate ten in the situation. But it's kind of the same thing Sharm was saying with Notre Dame when big games, James Franklin like his squads shipped down their leg a little bit. They just can't find a way to get over the hump. At eight and a half points is a lot. It's a lot of points, and so it's just makes me nervous. I'm gonna take SMU. I'm gonna take SMU with the points. But uh, this is gonna be a fun one. That's gonna be a fun one to watch. It's be interesting to see where SMU really is, if they're really a team that like deserves to be in this playoff.
Speaker 3: I think Pitt State beats their ass whole game. Penned our college station white out, happy Valley.
Speaker 2: Happy value. Yeah, what did I say, Vale, that's me white out I believe too. Yeah, Like that environment is gonna be crazy and then again up in the cold weather. I do think SMU they've had a hell of a year and they will continue to because they're in Dallas. A're gonna have a lot of nil money. Like they'll be a good program. I just think Penn State coming off that, coming off that tough loss against Oregon in the Big Ten Championship too, I think they get after SMU.
Speaker 3: In the cold weather up north, in the whiteout environment.
Speaker 4: To be a close game.
Speaker 1: I keep forgetting that these games are not at neutral sites. Yeah, and Penn State is a is a brutal place to play. The wide out, going loud, getting crazy, and they're fired up.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, Ohio State dropped the game against Michigan, so they got into the Big Ten Championship almost upset Oregon.
Speaker 3: They played tough, they played.
Speaker 1: To put a lot of points on the board.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's not like they're looking at the uh, It's not like they're looking at a team across to the line. Of scrimmage, like Michigan Ohio State, and they usually handle those teams.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm gonna stay with my pick SMU plus eight and a half or eight and a half, but I want you to know like you were close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going up Penn State. Want to say now, if I think Penn.
Speaker 4: State covers for sure?
Speaker 2: Tier three Clemson at Texas in Texas, Texas getting a home game. The spread on this Texas minus eleven and a half. The over under is fifty one and a half. JP is Clemson have enough magic here? Bring JP up? Who are we taking?
Speaker 3: JP?
Speaker 2: Jp R South Carolina game Cock chiming in on Clemson at Texas.
Speaker 7: Ever since we whooped Clempson, I haven't really paid much attention to him, and I have a feeling Texas probably hasn't paid much attention to them either, because there's nothing to pay attention to. Now, we do have a rematch. I hear of quinn Ewrs versus caid Club Nick. They played in the high school state Championship twenty twenty one, where I believe cad Club Nick's team won. So quinn Ewers will be pissed off. He's gonna start dialing it in the red zone and Texas will walk and wipe the floor with Clemson. And that's that's that's my thoughts on it.
Speaker 3: I agree.
Speaker 2: But what you're saying do with Quen years and hopefully that you know, I'm sure he's gonna be motivated and pissed off to beat the hell out of this team in that quarterback. But they've scored like under twenty in the last three or four games. Like their offense has to get going, as well as their defensive played because they have, like I want to say, maybe the top passing defense in the country as far as like giving up explosives, and I think their D line out matches Clemson's O line. I think the talent across the board Texas all day long. They just have to score points because you keep them in the game long enough, then you give them a little bit of air, you give them a little bit of room, some light at the end of the tuntle to keep it close or Clemson win the game. But it's all about Texas coming out starting fast and like putting up points early because I think they're gonna they could kill this team.
Speaker 5: They word was Texas letting teams stay in the game. That's why I'm gonna go with Clemson. They that's a familiar tendency that they have. They let teams stay in the game when they should be blowing them out. And and Clemson is a team you do not want to let stay in the game because they can beat you.
Speaker 4: They can beat you at the last minute. They got that.
Speaker 5: They got that type of team that can make plays when they really need them to make. I think Clemson covers this game. Eleven and a half is crazy.
Speaker 2: Eleven and a half is a lot. But Texas is like Texas is a squad.
Speaker 1: This is a team that we looked at in the beginning of the year said, well, they'll be in the playoff. They're a team that's in. They've they've hit their expectation of making it to the playoff. Obviously won the SEC Championship. They'll lose that one to in a close game Clemson, though. You talk about teams sticking around Clemson and SMU Clebson was winning by a lot. Yeahs was up twenty one and they let them. You can do a situation situaes really that with Texas. Bro Texas is gonna hold on their defense. Is that good? I think Texas covers eleven and a half. I would love Clemson to win this game because the winner of this game has to play a SU and I would love to see a SU make a big run in this whole entire thing. So, but I'm thinking, I'm thinking Texas.
Speaker 8: Well, you were talking about Texas having a jump on them early. Texas has outscored teams one hundred and eight to seventeen in just the first.
Speaker 2: Quarter, right, But the worry is, like, as JP was bringing it up, is them scoring not scoring twenty in their last three or four games.
Speaker 1: Like you know, play You want to play well late in the year. You want to get to a point where you're like moving and moving and moving, especially if you have to play in that first round of the playoffs. That's not a very long break. You want to keep the momentum going. Team like Texas, it's like, hopefully though that week, week and a half, to have two weeks. It's like, let's let's change some stuff up. You got the game play a little bit because you go from swinging a lot of points to a few points. You want that flipped. You want to especially game he was just gonna start. It was going to start. I mean, obviously Manning will have his his role here and there, but like that is wild that Queen hers who was a like a Heisman Kennedy type of guy, and and everybody's just calling for him every single week.
Speaker 2: They need to recapture that fire that they had where their humming in the first quarter, like we got the witness when we were at Michigan.
Speaker 1: At Michigan when they body backed us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean earlier that you want that. We got to recapture that magic a little bit and just get rolling. Those series are going to be big time. Yea and Texas again having home field advantage coming out to Texas, Like I just I think Clemson Texas can walk this day.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right.
Speaker 2: Our balls, our fire ballsy parlay that we're gonna get into is presented by fireball.
Speaker 1: Fireballs.
Speaker 2: The perfect shot for game day, whether you're buying those sneaky little shoes before going to the stadium or going big with the fireball keke for your tailgate, no matter what, it's guaranteed to ignite your game day. I have we have one right here. Mitch gave us a nice little fireballsy parlay.
Speaker 13: You can make your own that was just my person.
Speaker 3: But I love you having one in there.
Speaker 2: Why not have you gave us one plus twelve plus one, two and seventeen odds? Taking Mitch's going Indiana versus Notre Dame the under of fifty one, SMU versus Penn State under fifty four, Texas minus twelve, and Tennessee versus Ohio State under forty six and a half.
Speaker 1: What happens if all those are overs? Because I'm looking at all those, I'm thinking to myself that, like Indiana, you set yourself their second in scoring.
Speaker 2: What if all is overs? Yeah, over sure, it's similar. It's got to be the same. Yeah, it have to be. It'll be somewhere in that ballpark. I have a more of a conservative four lake parlay. This is just picking the games. Ohio state money line, Penn State money line, Texas money line, in Indiana plus seven and a half that gives you plus three or five in the in the draftings sports.
Speaker 1: So you had a parlay like that during Championship Week, hit and it hit. I hit, I bet it, and I had it, and I loved it. I love the ballsy parlay, though. I'm just getting a little wild with this. I want to see these overs.
Speaker 13: Though, overs is twelve fifty two.
Speaker 2: Plus twelve fifty two if you take those unders from Mitch's and tournament overs.
Speaker 1: So I'm gonna I'm gonna take this. I'm taking Indiana Ure Dame over fifty one, SMU Penn State over fifty four, Texas minus twelve, Tennessee Ohio State over forty six and a half. That's that's that's what I like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll take all of them except to Texas one in.
Speaker 4: The picking the games, the parlay because you.
Speaker 2: Like Clemson, Oh, I got so we're taking that first parlay he's talking about.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I won't take the texts.
Speaker 1: I think yours is obviously which safer bet.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't like a how.
Speaker 13: State money Delaneys would be plus six oh two.
Speaker 4: I like mines.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I love the love. I love the fire balls and parlays. I like doing the parlays in college football. I feel a little safe, a little more fun, especially when you can go money line and not all these bigger spreads.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, the spreads crazy.
Speaker 3: Last segment, last segment, the fan call in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, while we're doing the last segment, can you guys look at this parlay and just take out Texas minus twelve and put in Tennessee moneyline, which parlay the over one the borough, So Notre Dame Indiana over SMU Penn stay over aty four Tennessee Tennessee Holli state Yeah, do the over and then do Tennessee money line. Yes, no Texas minus twelve And while we get those odds in this the fan call in Parlay presented by True Classic T's the True Classic team is sending out codes to hook you up with True Classic, so be sure to give them a shout out in our comments here and on our socials using True Classic Caller hashtag True Classic Caller for a.
Speaker 2: Chance to win. They're always giving away money. All the boys are up here rocking True Classic. Gary Taylor, He's got the jacket on, he's got the sweatpants on. Your boys rocking the jeans. I'm rocking the hoodie. And you got your Simple Classic T shirt that Delaney's rocking and looking swollen. But you can get all that at Trueclassic dot com. And again, be sure to use the hashtag True Classic Caller for a chance to win some merch in our comments here and across our socials.
Speaker 3: Let's get to this fan.
Speaker 4: Call in Matt Nobles Matt Nole Boys.
Speaker 9: Fifteen weeks and we can't get one TV parlay. I got a strategy for you this week. Let's get a winner. What we're gonna do this week, We're gonna pick high scoring teams playing against bad teams. We got three great matchups this week. We got three high scoring teams playing against teams who are already booking their vacations. First, let's start with Detroit Lions versus my terrible Chicago Bears. Montgomery's out this week, so we're going Gibbs. Gibbs is getting all the touches. Just lock it in with Gibbs. Next, we're going Cincinnati versus Cleveland. Cincinnati might not be good, but boy can they score points. Don't overthink it. We're taking Jamar Chase. Finally, we got the Buffalo Bills versus New England Patriots future MVP Josh Allen just scoring all over the place. We're taking Josh Allen. So we got Gibbs, Chase Alan unload the clip on this one responsibly, of course, and let's win. Let's finish the season strong, big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Matt Matt.
Speaker 1: It makes me nervous though, because if this one hits, doesn't like that and it probably will too, because he didn't involve any teams. It's all just player touchdowns Josh Allen anytime, Jamir Gibbs and Jamar Chase and those are great.
Speaker 4: Them are all good picks. I mean, I got I got Gibbs on mine, So I think that's.
Speaker 1: Going hit su I'll go with yeah. I like it. I like his attitude, like his presentation. I like the subtle shot he gave us.
Speaker 2: How about we win just all of our parlays this week? Win them all, and you want to recap the parlay you put together that they were looking into the odds for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the ballsy big parlay that I am going to bet is going to be Indiana versus Notre Dame over fifty one s mu versus Penn State over fifty four Tennessee money line, and then Tennessee versus Ohio State over forty six and a half.
Speaker 13: Plus twenty one six ten dollars, ten dollars.
Speaker 1: It's a big dog parlay. Bet that right now.
Speaker 3: It's a big dog parlay. We're good fellas, we feel good.
Speaker 1: We feel great show, great show, lead comments, make sure you subscribed.
Speaker 2: We love you, big hugs, tiny kisses. We will see you next week and good luck. May God have mercy on the sports book because we got