Speaker 1: Going up next our final News round Up and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: News round Up in Information Overload Hour Toll Free this Friday is eight hundred and ninety four one Shawn. If you want to be a part of the program, we're going to get to your calls, your comments on the unfolding events. The left has been going crazy aleast the phonic absolutely destroyed verbally Kathy Hulkl who didn't know with who signed sanctuary state policies and an executive action in New York State not once, not twice, but three times, and doesn't have any answers at all for the victims of horrific and violent crimes, including this one person, this one woman who's burned to death alive on a subway. Then we had Tim Walls going before Congress yesterday as well, and he stood by his idiotic statement of calling the ICE officials the Estapo. He even went further today saying that China might be the voice of moral authority following israel strikes on Iran's nuclear facilities. And you know who is the voice in the world that can negotiate some type of agreement? Is that who he really thinks? Anyway, all these sanctuary governors said, daring Tom Homan to arrest them. It's it's actually, if it wasn't so pathetic, it'd be funny, because they wanted for they wanted for publicity.
Speaker 3: Then you got JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzker, I mean, just sounded like an idiot because he had put an ex post up saying that oh for today that men should be using women's rooms and bathrooms and women should be using men's bathrooms, and then was asked if he did it, and he started laughing, No, I did, have you ever? No, I did, And these people have lost their minds. Let me play another example. Then we have more performative art. We have Senator Padillo in California, and I didn't even know the guy for crying out loud, no idea who the guy was, and he didn't identify himself as a senator. Marches In barges into a briefing by Christy Nome, Department of Homeland Security Secretary. Nobody knows who the guy is, and I thought it was a stage senator when I first looked at him.
Speaker 3: I don't even know the guy.
Speaker 2: Turns out he's a California senator anyway, gets very aggressive as people try to move him out because he's being disruptive and then ends up getting handcuffs put on him. But then he goes out, and you know, a Los Angeles City councilwoman is asking the LAPD if they can tip off business community people before an is rate.
Speaker 3: Listen, can we.
Speaker 4: Use technology like AI technology to create a situation where your department can identify, Hey, there's agents non City of LA in a neighboring town. Everyone go on alert in a way where you can support our business community and our immigrant community to know that it's time something related to.
Speaker 5: The lack of due process, the lack of warrants is about to hit our town.
Speaker 4: I'm asking a creativity question here.
Speaker 5: What can your department do to do more to warn us, to warn the business community that outside of our LA borders coming in from Englewood, coming in from I don't know, Valley, I don't know. You can warn us so that we can warn our folks in the spirit of your loyalty to the City of Los Angeles.
Speaker 6: So you're asking me to warn you about an enforcement action being taken by another agency before it happens.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, we can't do that.
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 6: That would be obstruction of justice. You may want to talk to the city attorney about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be aiding in a betting. Here to weigh in on this, and also we're following our top story is more details. The ongoing bombing of Iran's nuclear facilities and their missile programs continues anyway. Carol Roth, two time bestselling New York Times author You Will Own Nothing in a Recovering Investment banker Greg Jareded, also New York Times number one best selling author, Fox News Legal Analysts welcome both of you to the program. You know, from a legal standpoint, you know the idea. I make the case, Greg, from a legal standpoint that aiding and a betting is institutionalized in states like New York and states like California. I think that you know as a matter of policy, when you can't when police are forbidden from asking somebody's status as a matter of policy, when police are not allowed to assist ice as a matter of policy, when ICE asked for somebody in their custody to be turned over there forbidden from doing it. You have no choice but to send in people to protect Ice, especially with a four hundred and thirteen percent increase of violence against these officers.
Speaker 1: Well, you're absolutely right, and it is aiding and of betting. And you know, the Immigration and Naturalization Active ninety six requires state and local officials to cooperate with ICE. Failure to do so means that you lose federal funds. It's also a crime to interfere or impede or hinder ICE and the lawful duties that they exercise. And finally, you know, to these sanctuary states and cities, you know it is a felony if you are harboring or shielding somebody here illegally. Now, I mean, I've written about this in so many different columns, talked about it on air, But it is time that the Department of Justice takes seriously the enforcement of the law. That means arresting people who are providing actively and knowingly sanctuary for illegals. That needs to happen. And you know, of course now we're seeing officials saying I'm sending out alert in advance when ICE is coming after you. That is clearly a crime, and those people need to be arrested and prosecuted.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 2: But the problem, Carol, I'll say this is Tim Walls wants to be arrested. Gavin Newsom is begging to be arrested. All these sanctuary state governors and leaders or so call leaders, they want that to happen.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: When I had Pam Bondi on the program earlier in the week, I did say, we know what these governors are going to do. We know they're not going to be helpful, we know their position on illegal immigrants. They clearly are putting their own blind political ambition over the safety of law enforcement and the safety of lawful people in their state. But with all that said, the supremacy clause is very clear and jurisdiction lie with the federal government, and I was more interested in what Pam Bondy will do in terms of ensuring that ICE and various agencies have the ability to do their jobs with or without the help of these sanctuary cities and states. I care more about what they're going to do, because whether they're arrested or not, they're still going to keep these policies in place and they've got work to do well.
Speaker 7: Absolutely, Sean, I think that Americans are frankly sick of staunch politicians, That's what I'm calling them, who make everything about themselves. They forgot that they are supposed to be public servants. They are self servants. They just want to self serve and make a big name for them because they know that attention is a powerful currency in the modern age. But what they're missing is that the American people Pam Bondy Trump, but everybody has a mandates right now. The majority of people in this country voted for law and order. I live in the city of Chicago, even in urban Chicago, sanctuary City. The people are fed up. They're sick of people who have broken the law, who have come into this country illegally being treated better than the people who live here who are citizens of the United States of America. So there is a clear mandate. And to the extent that the Democrats keep going down this ridiculous political theater line, I don't think it's to their benefit because it's not what most of their constituents want.
Speaker 2: Well, we know that's the case, and we expect this to culminate on Saturday night because there are calls for these protests to go on in thirty five cities. But look at the people that they are arresting here, Greg Jarrett. They're arresting murderers, They are arresting child molesters, they are arresting gang members, they're arresting drug dealers. I mean, I've gone through the crimes of the people that they've been arresting. And as a as a matter of institutionalized policy, these these governors want to assist them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And who can be against arresting murderers and rapists and child molesters. Well, I'll tell you who. Democrats, they're against it. You know, the far left and their extreme ast followers operate under the delusion that Americans are somehow blind and cannot see the vivid pictures of all the vandalism, the looting vehicles, set of blaze freeways, shut down rioters hurling rocks and bottles and bricks at law enforcement, and they fail to understand that, you know, arson, theft, destruction of property, assault and battery, those are very serious crimes. But you know, they want you to believe that these violent felonies are nothing more than, you know, adolescent skirmishes and minor mischief. Let's overlook it all. We should not, we cannot. But you know, the left is so obsessed with their hatred of Trump that they vilify the president instead of looking inward. They should be blaming themselves for the riots, as if you know, enforcing the law by arresting and deporting people here illegally, the murderers, rapists, and child molesters is somehow immoral and unsanctioned by voters who in fact placed Trump in office to do just that. Democrats own these riots. They own the lawlessness that they still they have.
Speaker 2: I'll take it a step further. They have blood on their hands. We have a radiant assassination squads in the country. We have known terrorists in the country, cartel members, gang members, murderers, rapists, drug dealers, other violent criminals. They all let them in unvetted and then lied to us and said no, the voter secure.
Speaker 1: That's right. They laid the ground work, they set the fuse, and then they watched it ignite into flames of bedlam and mayhem. Because they care more about providing sanctuary, precious sanctuary for illegals, than they do about the safety and welfare of Venison civilians who are constantly preyed upon. They don't care about the law enforcement community that is literally under siege. It doesn't matter to them that the chief of the LA Police said somebody could easily be killed. They don't care. They offer no remedy for the violence Royal in the streets of la only condemnation of a president who actually does offer a remedy and is taking swift action.
Speaker 2: We continue now with Carol Rowth and Greg Jarrett. Then we'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn this Friday. It appears America and voters have shifted in large numbers, and even see an endpointed this out dramatically, a forty point swing in favor of Republicans on the issue of immigration. And Matt Towery did a poll inside her advantage. Matt is a pretty good track record. He called the twenty sixteen election, twenty twenty election, twenty twenty four election. Now we have another study, Carole today, the American National Election studies and data, and it shows that voters born in another country favored at one point favored Democrats rather than Republicans, but that has now shifted dramatically.
Speaker 3: And even people, even immigrants to this.
Speaker 2: Country, they don't want They want safety and security in their community. They don't want their schools overwhelmed with the illegal immigrants. They don't want to pay for illegal immigrants healthcare. It's that simple.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 7: These are people who came from low trust societies and they came to the United States because they want to live in a high trust society. These are people who went through the process legally, did all of the right things. In many cases have family members who maybe haven't been able to come over to this country yet because they have to go through a process. And they see people cutting the line and being enabled by the Democrats, who, as Greg pointed out, have absolutely no morals and no principles to stand on. All they care about is a power grab. There is no group who is more frustrated by the illegal immigration and the people who did it the right way. They don't want to see people who are cutting the lines, and particularly people as you mentioned, Sean, who have you know, in large part created all of these you know, acts of violence and done all of these additional illegal saying illegal crimes. So this is a huge, huge issue across the board, and the Democrats have not just watched this all burned down, they have handed over the matches that caused the flames. To make this a big issue, and it is to everybody's detriment.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you both, Greg, Jared Kara Roth, thank you eight hundred and nine to four one sean our number on this Friday. We'll get to your call straight up when we come back. We just had on yel from the IFCJ, the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews. You see the fight that Israel is in it in it is a fight for its survival. They are fighting a seven front war. They are surrounded by enemies. They literally now are are battling Iran head to head, which is the head of the snake that has been fomenting all of the terror against them with a stated goal to wipe their country off the map and America too. And as a consequ when there's such great humanitarian need, and this was where our partnership with the International Fellowship of Christians and Jews is so vital and so important because they are providing all of that humanitarian assistance for the tens and tens of thousands of displaced Israelis. And that means they're providing food and water and shelter and medicines and clothing, and they're also providing for support for Israeli soldiers and families and flak jackets and mobile bomb shelters, whatever gift you can give them, as they now fight radical Islamic terrorism now at the highest level, and if they're successful, the world will be a much safer place. We won't ever have to worry about a nuclear armed Iron Please help the people that are under fire, fighting for their survival.
Speaker 3: Eight eight eight four eight eight.
Speaker 2: IFCJ call now, you can donate over the phone eight eight eight four eight eight. IFCJ on the web, it's IFCJ dot org. That's IFCJ dot org today.
Speaker 1: Solid as a rock, honest, cruthful. This is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 2: Alright, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one. Shawn of you want to be a part of the program on this Friday. We've been watching all afternoon as Israel now is underfire itself. Dozens of missiles have been launched, and of course the Iron Doman has been able to parry many of them, some of them have landed. We're monitoring the situation. We'll at full coverage tonight nine Eastern on the Fox News channel. But sirens have been going off all day. A lot of Israelis now are living underground. We'll give you an update on everything in just a minute.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 3: Summertime.
Speaker 2: Summertime that means getting together with family and friends and celebrating the fact that we live in the greatest country God gave men.
Speaker 3: Can you imagine I'm gonna live under the.
Speaker 2: Threat of NonStop rocket attacks day in and day out for year in and year out, the way the Israelis have. It's awful. Anyway, the beauty is I have my American flag in time for the fourth of July. It's already up. It's an Allegiance flag. It's the highest quality flag ever made, all materials right here, made in America and anyway. You can fly year round like I'm doing. The most beautiful flag you'll ever see, hands sown in Charleston, South Carolina. And now, with Allegiance Flag's biggest sale of the summer, you have no excuse not to get your own right now. You can save up to twenty five percent off right now on American flags and flag sets and get yours in time for the fourth of July. You're gonna love an Allegiance flag. Just go to their website. It's one word show Allegiance dot Com. Promo code Hannity, you get twenty five percent off. You'll also get free shipping at show Allegiance dot Com promo code Hannity. Get your flag your Allegiance flag made in America in time for the Fourth of July from Allegianceflags dot Com. American Flags for Great Americans made the American Way.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: The very latest we have we've had air sirens heard in Israel as Iran has been retaliating missiles from Yemen. It's a couple of land inside of Israel, according to the IDF. The Israeli President herzog Is called the operation in Iran a battle for a more peaceful future. Our navy, the US Navy is directed and guided their missile destroyer, the USS Thomas Hunnert, to begin sailing towards the eastern Mediterranean and has directed a second destroyer to begin moving closer to Israel as well. Iran was moving forward with their plans to get nuclear weapons and they got too close. Now airlines are diverting flights over Israel, Jordan, Iraq, and Iran. Israel's ambassador to the US said the Israel will pursue peace through strength at every court course. I don't think they're going to stop, you know, the presidents said, are the best. I gave Iran a chance to make a deal sixty one days ago. There has already been death in great, great, death in destruction. He thinks there's still a time to make this slaughter, you know, with the next already planned attacks being more brutal come to an end. But Iran has to make that deal. That deal would include them giving up any ambition for nuclear weapons. They would have to hand over any nuclear materials they have, destroy their facilities, have anywhere, any place, anytime, inspections. I don't think they're going to do that. Israel wiped out top Iranian Air Force officials with one strike, and I mean the success so far of this operation from Israel's standpoint is like everything that they do unprecedented. Iran's top nuclear scientists they were wiped out. Iran had destroyed their main uranium Enrichmond facility that was wiped out. Israel attacked and wiped out the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Elite headquarters, and that's the head of their air force and former national security chief. Yep, they're all dead as a result of this attack. Israeli warplanes wiped out the ranium missile launchers that they knew. Israel knew was always going to be part of their response. The Prime Minister has spoken with President Trump. They spoke numerous times in the lead up to this and after this. The Trump administration now is looking to defend Israel in the aftermath of all this. They can't get there soon enough, you know. But the President's right. These next attacks will be even more brutal, and really what it will do is degrade any possibility that they could ever have a nuclear weapon. And I think it's going to go deeper than that too, because I don't think the Israelis want to live under the threat of NonStop terror to the north, to the south. I mean, they fight a seven front war of you include the Syrian militia, the Iraqi militia, the Huti Rebels, Hamas, Hezbollah, and they have just too many enemies surrounding them, attacking them. And they have one common denominator, and that is Iranian weaponry because Iran is orchestrated all of the terror in the region. Anyway, Ronda is in Indiana. Ronda, how are you glad you call hi, Sean.
Speaker 6: I'm doing great.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I'll just be upfront with you. I am a person of faith, and so my Bible tells me that I am to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. It's very important to God. It's so important that he wrote it down, and so I take that seriously. So for me to sort things out, because there's so much rhetoric and so much trickery in the news, I look as who hates Israel, who is destroying, who is killing, who is being violent and bringing death, and so it's usually pretty easy to figure out for me anyway, where the good is and where the evil is. I cannot tell you how thankful I am for the courage of President Trump. And I looked at what courage meant because I don't know another leader who has been more persecuted and reviled. And I don't know how a human being can stand up under that unless his courage is based on the love of two things, the love of truth and the love of people. And if you love truth enough and you love people enough, you are able to withstand the most vile attacks. When he was shot in Butler, Pennsylvania in July, I was shocked and horrified, but not surprised because in my gut, I knew that the hatred was turning murderous. My eighteen year old son looked at that photo of him with that fist upraised and the blood dripping, that iconic photograph, and he said to me, Mom, he reminds me of Clint Eastwood, which in an eighteen year old world, that's a huge compliment. And he was so inspired by that photo and that courage. And again, I believe in my heart it's because he loves truth and he loves people, and so he is willing to tread where other people will not tread, and to suffer what most people will never be willing to suffer because.
Speaker 8: Of that love.
Speaker 6: And I just am so thankful for that example and for that strength because we need it right now. We need it right now.
Speaker 2: When I wrote a book in two thousand and four, Deliver Us from Evil, Defeating Terrorism, Despotism and Liberalism, because if you have leftist policies and you show weakness and appeasement, you can't possibly defeat terrorism or despotism. And this is what they're facing. This in many ways does define a battle between good and evil, and the evil has been perpetrated against Israel. Israel is defending itself. And for those people out there that don't understand that, or have the capacity to understand it, or or they have these crazy, insane, anti Semitic, white nationalist views, And I really don't care what they think anyway. They just don't understand the nature of the world that we live in. And it is unfortunate. I wish evil didn't exist. One of the hardest things for good people to wrap their minds around is that such evil exists. You know, you have for you know, look of for example, the people that they were capturing in Los Angeles, Well it included it included you know, murderers and gang members, but also child molesters. Now, how could anyone with a heart, a conscience and a soul ever harm a child?
Speaker 3: How do you do that? What's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: What happened is there's darkness, there's evil. What gives you the right to take out another country and just indiscriminately killing us some people?
Speaker 3: You know what what is in the heart of some people? Anyway?
Speaker 2: That's why I think that Israel has to win this. I appreciate you call Ronda, Thank you. Eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn Amy and Kentucky. Amy, glad you called. Thank you for joining us.
Speaker 9: Hey, Sean, thank you for taking my call. And I have a quick comment on the Israel thing. We should all be grateful for Israel doing what they're doing. Some people disagree with it, but people in the Middle East also they're doing the job for us, really taking out Hamas, taking out the terrorists. Eventually, we would have had to do it anyway. So we should really be all supporting Israel with all our hearts for what they're doing. And Yahu and his courage and Trump and his courage. You know, there's there's no two leaders like these guys, and we're not going to have them again. So we should be grateful for what's going on.
Speaker 2: In many ways, this is it, this is our window of opportunity, and it's sad.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 2: The IDEF said that these missiles have been launched from Iran and retaliation and now the people of Israel they have to hide in bunkers as they're doing. And Israel now must defend its homeland as usual, and they will get support from other countries in the region, in the US, they will on that front, but they also have to finish the job at some point there has to be an end to what Iran has been doing.
Speaker 3: There's got to be constant inquen for their actions here.
Speaker 2: They have been fomenting terror in the region forever and it's got to stop. And they've killed many Americans in the process as well. Now, Israel, as they have gotten close to getting nuclear weapons, they're not going to give them that one weapon that could wipe them out. And so that's why this operation is happening. And for the few people out there that can't comprehend this, you're ignorant. You're just you are naive, and you are foolish. You're like Neville Chamberlain piece in our time piece in our time You're a classic appeaser, you know, and you know you're welcome to your opinion, but you're wrong anyway, Amy give you the last word.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think I see the same mirroring of things here at home, rooting out these illegal aliens, these terrorists within our borders and trying to get them out as quickly as possible because we won't have President Trump for you know, at forever, so we need to be now. And I see it mirrored with Israel. So this is our moment, Sean, it's our moment.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree with you more. Now A lot of people ask me the question, who do you see is the next President Trump? I'm like, there is no next President Trump.
Speaker 3: There isn't.
Speaker 2: It doesn't mean there aren't good people that can lead, you know, after Reagan, everybody wanted to be Reagan. Everyone used Reagan's words, but there never was another Reagan. There never won't, They'll never will be a Trump. And I hope there's somebody that will step up and secure the policies and advance these policies and take it to the next level. I don't know who that is yet, and we shouldn't even be talking about yet in the sense that it just is way too early. But people emerge, you know, at the right place, right time. I remember a conversation during the campaign I had with President Trump for private conversation. I don't think he'd mind me sharing it, I said, I think I said it publicly before, and I just said, I don't know, there's no way God saved your life within a millimeter for you to lose the selection. I remember saying that, Remember, lind I told you that story very accurate, but I believed it. Yeah, Amy, thank you, appreciate it. Eight hundred and nine four one Shawn Michael, Mississippi. Next Sean Henry Show, what's up? Michael, Hey, thank you.
Speaker 8: Sean. It's an honor to speak with you. Totally support Israel and what they're doing. And I want to kind of shift gears to the big beautiful bill if I can make one comment about it. You know, it include that provision with a ten year federal more torum on states making any AI system laws, and I just don't think it has any place in this bill. I mean, if one of our Democrats had proposed this, all US Republicans would be totally upset about it.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at it right now, and that they passed, you know, it's being considered in the Senate. The provision would impose a ten year moratorium on state local regulation of AI systems.
Speaker 3: It has I have seen stuff on it.
Speaker 2: I just haven't really focused in on it because I don't think most people are gonna wear of AI. I spend a lot of time on Rock, which is elon Musk's AI. It blows me away. I really urge people to get to know it because you know, they say it's the future. No, the future is now. It's happening now, right before very eyes, Baltimore. Brian next on the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 3: What's up, Brian? How are you?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 10: Sean? Not that you or SIG either one needed, but I wanted to give a backup endorsement of your endorsement on sigfireums from somebody who actually sells them every single day. I own a gun shop and an indoor shooting range in Baltimore, and I can tell you without a doubt we sell all different types of guns, but the SIG three sixty five, the three sixty five XL and the P three twenty of the military gun is probably our best seller's hands down. In fact, my son who's an MP in the military, that's actually his side arm. But I did want to just think hurried you to not miss something that SIG does offer, and that is their optics. Their optics are phenomenal, both for rifles and for handguns. I just built a custom may R for myself and I have access to anything I want to put on that gun, and I chose a SIG scope for it, and it's probably.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you, their optics are phenomenal.
Speaker 8: I have them to Crystal Clear.
Speaker 10: Crystal Clear both for handgun their Romeo series and their rifle scopes. I chose their Tango series and they are amazing. And I'm talking value, price and so much.
Speaker 2: Coul Well, I'm just telling people. Go to sigsur dot com and I'm telling you the P. Three twenty through P. Three sixty five. You're right, They're amazing. I've got to run. Appreciate your call. Thanks to your generosity. The Tunnel the Towers Foundation, they change lives and then change the lives of heroes, people that risked everything for us, for our country, for our communities, like the Clark family.
Speaker 8: Now.
Speaker 2: US Air Force technical Sergeant Clark's military service came to an end after a chemical exposure caused a large tumor to form in his brain. As a result, he's paralyzed on the left side of his body. He's legally blind, he's prone to memory loss. He's in a wheelchair sadly for the rest of his life. But friends like you, as generous as you are, partnered with the Tunnel to Towers Foundation to build this hero a new smart home and help him live a more independent life. Now there's many, many more families like the Clarks that need our help. America's heroes. They've given it all, They've given so much. Together we can say thank you in a lasting and meaningful way. Now, please show your support. Go to their website, the letter T the number two, the LETTERT dot org. The letter T the number two, the letter T dot org for the Tunnel to Towers Foundation.
Speaker 9: The Newsmakers.
Speaker 2: You won't hear anywhere else. This is the Sean Show, all right, that's gonna wrap things up at today. We will have full coverage of this conflict, and that is the Israelis finishing the job to take out Iranian nuclear sites and alsowithstanding Iranian missiles being fired, mostly into Tel Aviv, but elsewhere throughout Israel as well. We'll have full coverage, full analysis of all of it. Trey Yankst on the ground, Mark Levin, the Great One, Senator Tom Cotton, Aaron Cohne, Mark Meadows, Alan Dershowitz.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we are loaded up.
Speaker 2: We're gonna have news information you're never gonna get from the state run legacy media mob Our prayers are with the people of Israel as they are under fire, as they are frankly doing the world of service by eliminating any threat of the Iranians having nukes. Have a great weekend. We'll see you back here Monday. We'll see you tonight at nine. Hey, Sean Hannity here. It's no secret I have been very outspoken ever since I was able to save money. I've been a long time buyer of precious medals like gold and silver. In fact, I've been purchasing them for many decades now, and I'm so glad that I have. But who do I choose to help safeguard my money? Here's the deal. I've been with the award winning precious metals dealer gold Co for years now. I am a customer of gold Co, and I was frankly relieved to find a great company that I trust and that I have stuck with, and they stick with me for the long haul. They keep it simple, and they've taught me a whole lot about the value of precious metals and how they can help protect your savings. I simply want you to call no Obligation eight five five eight one five gold, or just go to hannitigold dot com. They'll send you a free twenty twenty five Gold and Silver Kit. You'll also learn about their unlimited bonus over offer, and you're not gonna want to miss that one, trust me anyway. Call now eight five five eight one five gold, or just go to Hannitigold dot com. That's Hannitigold dot com Today