Speaker 1: All right, We're good.
Speaker 2: You like go.
Speaker 3: Busting with the boss, hanging with the fast, betting on a game. No woman's gonna tell us what.
Speaker 4: Knop be.
Speaker 2: We're here.
Speaker 3: Just drinking beer and making n baby. I'm hanging with the fellows, busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: Bro. Welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. This is episode three thirteen, and everybody in the three went three. That's right, Mitch. We have an incredible episode. Our interview with Brian Balding or Baldie back downs. He is so old school and just that was a shitload of fun. We're gonna get to him before that. We have a recap out right now in the locker Room that you guys can check out. It dropped last night, where we have Brian Baldinger on and we're kind of breaking down Championship Weekend. We'll touch on that a little bit in this episode, but a lot of that recap. If you want to hear all about Championship Weekend the locker Room that we dropped last night, you can go check it out. We'll be talking our weekends. We'll be talking the boys at a stream on our last Friday. What else are we gonna be covering.
Speaker 1: You think, I mean Dave Ziggler assistant.
Speaker 2: Dave Niggler Assistant GM for the.
Speaker 1: Tamarol High School. Yeah, might have become the greatest high school of all time.
Speaker 2: The boys will be breaking bread throughout this intro. This episode is brought to you by the One, the Only. The Chevy Siverado Playoff season reminds us that every weekend counts and to help you pack more into your weekend, Chevy has packed more into the Silverado Trail Boss, more capability, more muscle, more smarts. I thought they were describing me there for a second, but we're talking about the Silverado Trail Boss, the truck that has that says no to nothing, tailgates, road trips, DIY project like transforming an old bus into a recording studio. Maybe bring it on. And as a Silverado guy myself, I say all the time, bring that shit on. That's because the Silverado Trail Boss has everything you need for anything the weekend calls for. With four hundred and ninety five pounds of torque four hundred and ninety five pounds per what is it lab's foot per libs pounds of per foot four hundred and ninety five five pounds per foot of torque Z seventy one suspension and a two inch factory lift. The trail Boss has top tier strength and agility, paired with all the latest truck tech inside and out. The result is a truck that can do it all. Then show up on Monday with the story for the ages. So learn more about the Silverado Trail Boss at Chevy dot com. Chevrolet Together.
Speaker 1: Let's drive, Let's drive, bring it on, Let's drive. Super Bowl two weeks, two weeks away, I know, two weeks. The football season is almost over.
Speaker 2: One more gavitable man. The Chiefs are fucking in. Haveet?
Speaker 1: You still think the Eagles are gonna win?
Speaker 2: I love the Eagles in this game. I love the Eagles. I do shout out Drew Trank Will obviously, yes, we will be talking about the red team, the Chiefs. I think that's what has to happen. If the Chiefs win, I can't say their name or refer to him for an entire year.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that might have to be it. Yeah, or every week you should have to bet on them, whether you want to or not.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty good that's a good that's a good scenario.
Speaker 1: It's a win and a partisan at the same time.
Speaker 2: Spotlight a player for the Chiefs. Just break down Drew Trank Will every week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've been fighting the Chiefs thing for multiple years now. They've won two Super Bowls in a row, possibly three. Is there a punishment possibly for Will Compton if the Chiefs three p No. Is that a conversation worth having right now?
Speaker 2: I think that's it is. I can't say their name. I can't like I think we leave it to the floor.
Speaker 1: Boys, what do we think do you think Will should have to shave his head? No, sir By Jack of Silverado, I.
Speaker 4: Think the chief like, you're not allowed to say the Chief's name, and if he does, then it should be like a some sort of like type of slap, no warnings, no, just and then it's like kind of like a little slap.
Speaker 1: On the like Yeah, but how much? But it's got to be a lot because Will makes a lot of money.
Speaker 4: One hundred dollars all the boys.
Speaker 1: Every time Will says the Chiefs, he's got to put one hundred dollars in there. At the end of the year. We get to know, nice dinner, we go a nice dinner on Will. Yeah, we'll take a plane somewhere. Yeah, take a plane, grab a dinner, playing back man. I mean, yeah, that's sound. I mean we've got to do something.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: He's really He's been the the meet, the reason, the core of the Chiefs having success them in the locker room on a day to day basis, be like, I'm tired, I'm hurt. Think about Compton, think about that. You think Travis we lose, he wins. That's essentially their slogan in the Chiefs kingdom right now.
Speaker 2: So, oh, bro, I feel so bad for Josh Allen and the Bills. How do you feel about that? How about how do you feel at the curse jar?
Speaker 1: Do I'm done to do that? Okay, dollars, I'm not allowed to say their name. Everything he says the word Chiefs.
Speaker 2: And if I say chiefs, I have to put one hundred in the jar.
Speaker 6: It's just the word chiefs.
Speaker 2: You can talk about if they win the Super Bowl, I won't have to word about it. Yeah. I do love the Eagles, like outside of the Chiefs hate because the Chiefs like it is cool to see what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I will say that you literally tweet.
Speaker 2: I think it's time to start rooting for I was in such a mental blender. I didn't know how, I didn't know what I needed to do anymore because I was I was taken to my knees from the fucking the bills. A lack of success in that game, I know.
Speaker 1: And you just we talked about in the locker room. You saw Josh Allen, Dude that first series, the first the first two series, you just like, settle down, Brood, you are the man. You're the fucking man.
Speaker 2: And then when they had that series in the second half where they're just running the ball, they only threw it one time on that drive. It's just like, man, I wonder if that, you know, if they come into that game thinking, hey, let's continue to build his run and Josh Allena'll open up for him like they've done all year long.
Speaker 1: And Cooke really started to find a stride, like he was getting those gritty three four yards and they started popping them off for ten, twelve, fifteen like he was doing his thing.
Speaker 2: And then when Josh was trying the one on ones and they always seem to be against McDuffie, like McDuffie just had that shit locked up. It's like when the Chargers were trying Singleton from the Texans in that first week of the playoffs. He's like, hey, stop throwing at that guy. Yeah, he's got these guys stripped out. It's over.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tucking them in, put him in a car seat for a drive.
Speaker 4: I wanted to say this during the locker room I saw this stat. I was I was doing the prep sheets for you guys. In the first half, the entire half, James Cook only had four rushes and then then that third quarter drive where they just ran down the chief's throat, he had like six for like forty yards on that drive alone, and didn't look.
Speaker 2: To'm saying, your horse, James Cook is only touching the ball four times in the first half. Yeah, the good thing.
Speaker 1: So yeah, you obviously hard goes out to Josh Allen and the Bills, like we all wanted them to win that game. If the Bills do end up pulling that game off, the way their defense is such a liability, you think it's a massive blowout. Possibly with the Eagles with their run game, the way they're able to operate and have explosive plays the way they do, like this is a better matchup to decide who's the world champion.
Speaker 2: This yeah, yeah, yeah, because I do think, uh, Philadelphia stacks up better in the majority of positions. If you go by position group, you got running back, offensive lineup, receivers yep, Quarterbacks, the Chiefs yep.
Speaker 1: Uh tight end as Chiefs like you go.
Speaker 2: Travis Skals, even though godd has been playing his ass off defensively. Both very good defenses. But I think I do think the Eagles Jones, but you got Jalen Carter, you got the guys up front. You have Zach Bond and Oorn Berksho's fielding very well.
Speaker 1: For exciting whites.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for Dean you have the exciting whites on the outside. Cooper dejen is a baller, bro Blanken, Ship, Quinnon Mitchell, He's a stud Slay.
Speaker 1: They they pretty much have them in every single category except for quarterback and head coach, which is two.
Speaker 2: Pretty big pieces. Two pretty big pieces.
Speaker 1: I mean you see like that first the first drive by the Chiefs, like their top fifteen plays were the perfect top fifteen plays. Their third and shorts were the perfect calls for third and shorts. Their four minute was done perfectly. Yeah, they just understand and they know that, like Eagles are not going to give you those little tiny chunk plays or those little five yard throws every once in a while, and I bet you there's gonna be a whole new game plan, whole new idea of how to expose this elite Eagles defense.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and I know we covered it on the locker room, but that was a first down. That was That fourth and one was a would have been a first.
Speaker 1: Down, absolutely, But there are so many other variables in that game that the last.
Speaker 2: The way there, it should have been spotted a first down in the review. It could have been up in the air, but it went the Bill's way like they were running out there.
Speaker 1: I know, one guy on one side of the yard line, the other guy in the other like heads up played.
Speaker 2: By Jerry trankwill too right there because he got in the way that one side rep to where he kind of had to go backwards or go around him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, what do.
Speaker 2: You guys think, Because you guys weren't you guys didn't get to give your opinions on the locker room.
Speaker 7: My main thing, aside from the actual play of it, as fans and Americans, even though the two better teams won, we were robbed to have the two greatest football fan bases be together in New Orleans, and the content that could have come from Bill's mafia versus the Philadelphia Eagles fan base, it would have been historic, and that makes me sad. But I do think that the two better teams won and it'll be fun perfect Sorry diabetic blood sugar crashing out, but yeah, that's my thing. I do think that there's obviously plays that went both ways for I think.
Speaker 2: The fan bases.
Speaker 7: With that first down, I agree with you Will that that was a first down.
Speaker 8: To me, uh, I hate it for Kincaid. That was a brutal drop.
Speaker 2: And yeah, he's got to catch that ball.
Speaker 8: I mean it's a diving catch, but god, he's got to catch that.
Speaker 1: It's a hard catch.
Speaker 8: It's a hard catch.
Speaker 2: But that's when you have to here to come back to it.
Speaker 5: Dude, mac Hollins made five catches harder than that one. Like that is it's not ideal, but that is like very catchable. Yeah yeah, right, like you you got drafted conversation to do this, but he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not wrong. Like that's what we get paid to do. You get paid to make Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 4: It's a hard catch.
Speaker 1: I do I understand. I'm just I think there's like a triggering thing for me sitting in the living rooms with people that are like overweight, being like you gotta catch that.
Speaker 2: It's like, look at you, you will catch that. I'm right.
Speaker 5: I've come down with that passed ten times in my front yard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm with you, Like that's you should have caught that ball. He should have cut the ball.
Speaker 5: And how is there not more technology for angles and figuring.
Speaker 2: Out Apparently they had this sky camp, but they cut it out when they go into commercial, like they cut it quick and nobody's showing that angle because.
Speaker 5: He's super Bowl. All these sports got all this technology for views of every everything in football. Like we're just sitting here looking at Chris Jones head and then he takes salmon off. He's crying for the fifth time he does.
Speaker 1: Always got always crying on his face, which before during the national anthem, every time they go to him and he's got some tears streaming. He's a good crier. I think it's it's a badass look. But they get a stop and he goes off and he's crying. It's like Chris, It's also like this is not like if it's if Chris is on the Bills and they get that stop and they're going to Super Bowl. All the tears in the world, Like, brother, this is your third time.
Speaker 2: Still low. They know nothing except championships.
Speaker 1: Right, Like this is seven times in a row.
Speaker 2: You've been doing AFC Championship.
Speaker 1: You got tears over that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just to play on the other side of it. The whole tush push that the Buffalo Bills try is just so brutal to watch. They don't the right.
Speaker 1: It's not a toush push. It's a quarterback sneak.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're running a true quarterback.
Speaker 1: Yes, they're trying to take advantage of a gap, and a quarterback sneak. A toush push is someone pushing your tush.
Speaker 2: But they and then I think everybody calls a touch push because James Cook is lined up back there like he's ready to push him, but he never really pushes him too much. It's a lot of step and then forward. It's like you watch It's like you watch the Eagles do it. They have the blueprint. All them hogs are done in four points. Spread stance is ready to come off the ball, and they got like eight guys back there trying to push Jalenards forward.
Speaker 1: And also Josh Allen ben the knees. He's going into that his toush push like standing straight up and then duckson goes.
Speaker 2: Because part of him like he did one time he jumps over. Yeah he's a hero.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Josh Allen is a true hero.
Speaker 5: This solves the problem. You put like it has soccer VR. There's like a chip in the ball, and they have all these censors around the stadium, so like you can go tell if like the ball, say crosses the goal line, if they're if the guy was off sides, Like you can easily put a chip in this football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how do we not have chips in the football?
Speaker 1: How do we not have chips in the football? I don't know what the fuck are we doing with the chips in the football.
Speaker 6: Even for some of the kicks and field goals where people are like did that go in?
Speaker 2: Did that not go in?
Speaker 6: I feel like it would be so easy to just have like a laser sensor on the top of the upright, Well.
Speaker 1: Do some laser sensors out there, Dudelet's get James ball, Let's get double O seven.
Speaker 2: Come on, yes, going.
Speaker 4: Back to the Toush push and kind of changing games. But that Toush push stuff with the Eagles and commanders on like the one yard line for five minutes was the most insane thing of all time.
Speaker 2: We can award a score.
Speaker 1: Because in Louver's defense, like do it, keep fucking doing it, man, try to guess exactly. And then finally he goes, we had award to score, and they're just like they get like five yards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just buried him after that, Lubu diving was so funny, so insane, and the.
Speaker 1: Way kind just moves. I mean, desperate times called for desperate measures. If I'm Louve, I don't feel bad about that one bit. Like you, Yeah, the only chance you have is to get to stop right there and what you get penalized like a quarter of an inch.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know if it was after that, but there was a moment in that game where he timed up to snap perfectly and blew up a run.
Speaker 2: Were trying to make a true.
Speaker 1: In that game. He was making big plays all over the field too.
Speaker 2: I know, the luck just ran out for Washington. I mean the Eagles just they couldn't stop him, And you can't you have all those turnovers. You just can't give the ball. You can't turn the ball over.
Speaker 1: The first drive by the Commanders are thinking, oh, we're gonna have ourselves a fucking game. Go for it twice and fourth down. I was dumbfounded that they didn't go for the third time. It's like, you know, you guys have drawn a line in the sand.
Speaker 2: And leaning onto like knowing that the Eagles are playing man and just kind of beating him to the outside on those out route. So they kept hitting take out like whether they're in fourth and short or third and short. Now they had a good first drive and then all of a sudden, the Eagles. I literally I went to the bathroom and came back on. I'm like, what happened? I saw just Saquon celebrating him like damn, he just ripped a sixty yarder, and.
Speaker 1: Their backup the dudes from Clemson, rookie from Clemson. He he breaks like a sixty.
Speaker 2: Yarder, great ball, controlled by him, him looking up knowing he's gonna get hawked at some point. Yeah, yeah he Shipley will ship. He knew he just didn't have to steam for that.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is too good to be true. They're all gonnaalk, They're gonna get my ass, no doubt. Tack the ball.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Austin Eckler killed my parley. All I needed was nine more yards receiving the hell are we doing up? Come on, beb help me out.
Speaker 2: Mine was done pretty quickly. Yeah, I can't believe that one.
Speaker 1: Just heartbreaking, man, heartbroken for the for the Bills. We talked about living in the locker room too. It's like, yeah, it sucks for the Commanders. Wish you guys went to the super Bowl. But like every every Commander fans like, hey, what a fucking season though, huh Yeah, totally different vibes and Buffalo compared to in Washington.
Speaker 2: But just imagine if they're going to run too and they just become the Bills of the NFC, Like you have a quarterback Bill still have? They still have Josh Allen And it's like, what do you even say after those games anymore? In your mind? You get more callous to think nothing else matters unless we just win an AFC championship game. Yeah, nothing matters.
Speaker 5: In his tenure as a quarterback, I think they've won say like seventy eight combined regular season in playoff games, which is the most of any team to win that amount of games and not have a Super Bowl appearance.
Speaker 2: Core Imagine one day, Bro and say the Chiefs continue and Josh Allen doesn't win a Super Bowl, Joe Burrow doesn't win a Super Bowl, Lamar doesn't win a Super Bowl. Like one day, all of those quarterbacks will be accepting a gold jacket and all of their speeches will have to talk about how they could never beat Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, or Patrick Mahomes gets murdered in the top three suspects of those three guys you just said, could you imagine he just does it like the unthinkable and just keeps winning and anytime you do kind of get past him, like Joe Brow did, they lose like that would be fucking brutal to.
Speaker 2: What we were talking about. It too. He wins this one. I think he's He's very much in the conversation. Are we witnessing the greatest player of all time?
Speaker 5: If they if Josh Allen and Mahomes were reverse teams, if they flip teams, is Josh Allen Patrick Mahomes?
Speaker 1: What do you mean?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 5: Is Josh Allen the three time Super Bowl Champion with.
Speaker 1: Hard to say.
Speaker 2: It is hard to say, well, that's what you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: You get into the argument of the pain with the Patriot's gone to what was it Belichick or Brady's.
Speaker 2: It's essentially with the argument you're getting. But that's why I would almost lean like now, Patrick Mahomes is incredible. He's gonna be the greatest player of all to play this game in my opinion, especially if he wins this one. All he's done is go to AFC. All he's done is going to Actually all he's done. It's all he's done in his first seven years. Where Brady it took him a little bit. But uh, I leen yes, because of Andy Reid and everybody else that they've kind of had, Like it is, it is a team game. Patrick Mahmes is incredible. Uh, but I would just say Josh has a lot of similar abilities, and you have the mind like Andy Reid. Like Andy Reid also went to the Super Bowl with Philadelphia Eagle. Like he's somebody who.
Speaker 1: Both franchises, right, I mean that's wild.
Speaker 2: Like Belichick didn't do it without Brady?
Speaker 1: Correct, Yeah, no, and after Brady had left it was bad. Yeah, after Brady left.
Speaker 2: It's like if Moms for whatever reason left after this year and Josh became the Chiefs, you know, yeah, I don't know if you flipped it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Josh Allen, you could probably say what about Lamar? Same answer, Yeah, Lamar. If Lamar's in the chief with Andy Reid, is he we're looking at Lamar's crazy?
Speaker 2: Good question, because Joe Burrow, you think.
Speaker 1: Of all the names, Joe Burrow is the one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, you just absolutely you look at the plays that Mahomes has to make at the end of the games, Like the click call is genius, and it's like it's not a crazy difficult throw, it's just kind of like there. And obviously Mahomes can make insane throws, but like their their throw to clinch the game.
Speaker 1: But this is also a conversation I I don't like I like it because it is really interesting, but I also don't like it because I feel like, in a way we take away from the.
Speaker 2: Great correct because he's got those throws where he's like laying on the ground or he's sideway.
Speaker 1: He's making it. Even even the Super Bowl he lost to Tampa Bay. When Tom Brady was a quarterback, there like he was getting he had no protection the entire time, and he was still hitting dudes in the chest off his back foot, falling on the ground, and it's like, yo, he is the fucking man. And I'm sure the same thing happened with Michael Jordan. He'd be nothing without pipping his his boys. And I'm sure I mean Brady there was. There's some conversations there, like we get used to seeing somebody be so good for so long that like we all like justifying our brains, like our brain, our brands cannot compute how good it.
Speaker 2: Was when the Bills still had a shot. When the Bills defense bowed up, sacked him a couple of times, they had to settle for a field goal. It's because the Bills go down and win if the roles are kind of reverse. You're talking about Mahome's not being able to do it or score a touchdown when his team needed a touchdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I mean. Yeah, Yeah, and yeah we sit here now being the way that it is, being like, yo, Josh Allen's the man, Like he put his cape on, he was still be other than those two serious like played an incredible game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and give him an opportunity there at the end when the spack just four fumbles and got them all.
Speaker 1: That is crazy. Yeah, the turnover was bills are plus.
Speaker 5: One right, yeah, because they recovered.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they recovered after Oh that's another one too. At Oliver jumping that snap when Patrick Mahomes kind of let the ball get behind him, I thought he timed it up.
Speaker 2: Jump at the sea.
Speaker 1: I sat there and I was like, that's where I was going too. Here we go with the refs man. Because when they showed it at Oliver again, off the snap a little bit and it's like the ball he's like he's going before the.
Speaker 5: Ball, but the distance he didn't go forward, he's like in it.
Speaker 1: I thought, oh my god, like he timed it up perfectly.
Speaker 2: And it's funny too. When Tom Brady was saying the rest need to let the boys play. Like all the times Brady got protected, I remember thinking about what was it at Lanta a couple of years ago, like Brady's last year where it was just the softest looking tax in the twenty eight three game, No, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: This is just a regular season game.
Speaker 2: But when people are up in arms about the roughing the passer because it's always been a gray area or or a hot topic of contention. It's like it was like the softest little roll tackle that almost like protected Brady and then he still got called for roughing the passer like Brady's had, Like that's the reason. Almost my home too, but Brady was like the reason for like protecting quarterbacks.
Speaker 1: Did you guys feel like Patrick Mahomes heard the voices of everyone being like the flopping is too much, dude, what he scores? But there was a couple of times he had knocked out a bounce. He popped up right away and like wapped up the defensive like the defensive player.
Speaker 2: He definitely knows, he knows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think he was a playing too. He heard the voices, he heard the critics, and he played into the critics hand by not doing that.
Speaker 2: By the way, maybe the worst spike attempt of all time, of all time, he tweeted.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he tweeted, are we in the Are we in the best quarterback era.
Speaker 2: In the NFL? Like his history, I think it's I think it has to be bro Breeze, Rivers, Romo.
Speaker 9: Rogers Ers, same position, It's the same position though.
Speaker 1: Same position at the same time the.
Speaker 4: Quarterbacks now were more athletic, I would say, like more mobile and like can run, whereas those quarterbacks that you guys were all just saying, we're all pocket pasterers here. You're like stereotypical just standing up there and just dotting him.
Speaker 9: But but to these guys being able to be mobile, like create a product.
Speaker 1: But you're yeah, yeah, you're taking away from the field general. Though, the guy who sits back and just dice his cats up.
Speaker 2: There's something Joe Brow.
Speaker 1: Joe Brow is also mobile.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean everyone's technically mobile.
Speaker 1: You look at Tom Brady, you look at Peyton Manning back in the day, say all that boy's mobile.
Speaker 2: You got some rushing Drew Brees.
Speaker 1: Dude, there's a play I don't know, I don't know what game it is, if it's a big game or not, where they ran a fake power Peyton Manning booted to the left and he's still almost got his ass caught. But the only reason why that play worked is because everyone's like, there's no fucking way Peyton Manning is running this ball. We'll get his ass. Yeah, we're gonna get his ass. It's different, man, It's kind of what bald he was saying in the interview is like everything everyone's just bigger, stronger, faster.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the game just evolves so much to be able to be mobile.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, what do you Manning Brady.
Speaker 5: Just because he did it in both eras, Like he beat Patrick Mahomes, he beat Peyton Manning, like he did everything a quarterback could do. Where in the Michael Jordan Lebron type stuff, it's like, oh, they never played against each other type deal. And like with Tom Brady, he played long enough to where he did play against all these people.
Speaker 2: Right right, So even like it's you know, Mahomes, say he wins the Super Bowl, say he wins another one, and just has he's gonna have an incredible career that's going through Trump, Tom Brady, no matter what him and Brady faced off, Buccaneers Buccaneers chiefs, and and Brady got him. It's Brady calling the super but it's to Brady if you're going to lose, for sure, it was Michael. It's like the year he retired to go play baseball, that same team still went to the championship game. Yeah, the Bulls still went all the way to the semifinals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Brady's at the super Bowl. Why don't we get him on the bus talk to him about if Pat Mahomes wins this one, to see unseat you, it would be awesome. It'd be so great. I know, it'd be so great to have Tom Brady, you man.
Speaker 2: I think we'll be at some point.
Speaker 1: I think we will. I mean we're kind of close about what a year and a half ago?
Speaker 2: Yeah that picture. Yeah, because he followed your boy, I still got him. He's still follow him.
Speaker 1: Mine is he goes periodically checking him check.
Speaker 2: I'll hear him on TV, still follows.
Speaker 1: He's gotten better too, He's gotten better at announcing. You can see him getting more comfortable. He's doing what all of us want him to do, is talk about his times back in my day. This is what I like to see, Like that's everybody wants some.
Speaker 2: Time looking at a big nick in the suite and he's like, Joe, I'm jealous because you caught it and I did it right.
Speaker 1: That's the stuff that Okay, he's starting to understand the process. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: I feel like a lot of people on Twitter you'll see, disagree with that, Like they're like, for some reason, people hate here and Tom Brady.
Speaker 2: Talked like do what he's doing now, and everyone's gonna hate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if you have the greatest quarterback of all time, arguably the greatest athlete of all time, talking about his time and what he liked to see, why would that not be helpful and bring some sort of entertainment to you sitting in your living room, like listening to that. Yeah, I think to understand the games just a little bit more.
Speaker 9: I think guys just like that traditional like you know, a Joe.
Speaker 2: Buck type guy, Jo Bus great.
Speaker 9: They if they had a third analyst, it could.
Speaker 2: Be like where people are gonna be like, hey, it's not about you talk about the game, making about the game, right.
Speaker 1: People also hate on Romo too, but I thought Romo. I thought Romo did Romo?
Speaker 2: I like, people hate people really do hate on Romo a lot, and dude, he still do.
Speaker 1: When he first came on the scene, the big thing was crystal Ball Romo. He's always calling out the next play that's going to happen. He did that a couple of times in this game, had a couple of misses too, but he was like it was like third and one or whatever in the four minutes, Like, oh, you're gonna see Pat Mahomes fake it roll out here. Yeah, because you fake it roll out, which is you could call that play. He's still doing it.
Speaker 2: Dave tweeting too. He's like he keeps talking about the unstoppable toush push like the Bills are like they never get the touch push. And it's also not a fucking to bush. They line it up like it's a touch push.
Speaker 1: I know, but they don't do it the touch push.
Speaker 2: I think they attempt to try.
Speaker 1: It's not the same thing there. Their quarterback sneak is what it is. He's sneaking the ball in an area the touch pushes, three guys lined up behind going straight forward, no fair dodging, and everyone's pushing the tush in the direction.
Speaker 2: Bill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one guy doing it and one guy doing it trying and Josh goes a different way anyway. Yeah, maybe I'm looking to throw it too.
Speaker 1: He's I'm thinking to myself, dude, if you're gonna do this quarterback sneak this many times, like why aren't you having some guy just the why just leak out of there real quick?
Speaker 2: Da Henry jump pass?
Speaker 1: Yeah or snat like do some different ship Like everyone think I mean.
Speaker 2: College ball was doing it. They were doing a lot of creative things off of the tush push kind of line up.
Speaker 1: We need to bring back the Tim Tebow pop pass. That's what we need, Josh Allen and the gun offset gun runs straightforward through four hard steps boom.
Speaker 2: Who is the team that did it to where ultimately they snapped under the quarterback's legs and then the running back takes it to the right.
Speaker 1: That's a great play too.
Speaker 9: Uh, Texas did it a couple of times this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He was trying to get creative out of that formation.
Speaker 1: And that's why the Chiefs have been so successful. And you read his creativity his playbook. Baldy was talking about on the locker room, like there's a playbook, but his his playbooks. Like time, it's just a never ending it's always there's always something new.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Derrick Henry, it'll be an awesome game. We'll see if the Eagles can get it this time around two twice in three years.
Speaker 9: It's a great matchup.
Speaker 1: It's a great matchup. It's a great matchup. It's it's fun too, because I feel like Eagles fans are excited. Chief fans are excited and everyone else is just like, I'm excited to watch the super Bowl, but these are two franchises that don't have like we're getting behind this team. There's not like a nation behind one team.
Speaker 2: Like if the Bills made it, you're in Yeah, yeah, thing. You just want chaos. I would just love to see some chaos, have the lights go out. Yeah, I would just love to see chaos. But ultimately, I want to see the confetti coming down to the Eagles. As you, as everybody.
Speaker 1: Knows, big boy bet on this.
Speaker 2: I was telling you, uh, you're kind of you were kind of saying the last drive. God's kind of giving a scenario. The perfect ending would be if it's if it's Mahomes back up your time two minute drill, like it's Mahomes having to win the game for the Chiefs or the Eagles defense.
Speaker 1: Twenty five left in the game, two timeouts, you're on the twenty five yard line, you're down by four. You give it to pastor Mahomes. You think, in your mind, he's pulling that off, no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Same nobody, no doubt about it. But that's ultimately what else.
Speaker 1: But no, your mind is going to look like your is going to go to he's gonna get it done?
Speaker 2: Like Patrick, this is this is this is the aura we've this is what we're kind of getting to see if he's gonna get it done. It's like when Tom Brady was backed up against you guys, when Logan Ryan picked it off. Yeah, but even though there was still seconds time on the clock, You're sitting there like, is he's ready going to pull this off? I do want to see something like that with all the Chiefs, so you you would.
Speaker 1: Feel you would lean and you're more confident. And Patrick Mahome's getting that done now, flip it. Jalen Hurts. He is a great quarterback. He's all the statistics that Baldinger was talking about. But he's throws for like between one and fifty and two hundre yards a game. Like he's not like a guy dicing people up. If you're on the twenty five yard line, you have a minute, twenty five, two timeouts. Do you think Jalen Hurts is pushing the ball down the field. He's done it before in some games in a crunch time super Bowl game, right, this is the Super Bowl, but ultimate like it's like the Chiefs one, Patrick did it against him a couple of years ago, like Jalen ultimately led that down to take the lead on him. I no, no, I don't want to get away because I do have a lot of respect and appreciation for Jalen Hurts. I'm just saying, if the ball is in the hand of Pat, you lean, I lean towards He's gonna get this done. Like that's the kind of thing. Yeah, you've seen it, you feel it, Like there's just a there's an aura about him. With Hurts, It's like he is such a great quarterback, but people knock him on the throws. Sometimes they knock him on his ability to push the ball down field. He lets the athletes around him kind of get the yards for him. Like that's just the narrative around these two quarterbacks to where you know, I don't see that getting into that crunch time, like just maybe because that's the how it's been painted to me.
Speaker 2: We're like to see a situation where there the Eagles are around midfield and it's fourth in along to maybe three to where the question is there, are they gonna toush push this to ice the game? Are they gonna punt the ball? It's too long? So they choose to punt the ball. My Homes is backed up inside the ten with you know, a minute and some change on the clock with two timeouts, and it's like, did the Eagles just make the biggest mistake of their life or are they going to stop Mahomes? That is what I would love to see.
Speaker 1: And I need that clipped for when that happens. When you need that right there, will just said clift and then when the game happens and it's the fourth quarter, and that that needs to go viral.
Speaker 6: I also, I have a fun update on the Chiefs jar currently in the last twenty minutes, we've already racked up twelve hundred dollars if that was live.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, if that bet was live, and we'll do a great job.
Speaker 2: We'll do a great job the first week and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, after the Chiefs win, after that, we'll be having twelve hundred dollars days. There's no doubt about it.
Speaker 2: Come on, who were you talking about? Oh? If I'm the Eagles in that fourth and long towo, I think you try to ice them and go for the toushbush.
Speaker 1: I agree. I don't think a toush Busher, though, I think you three. I think you give.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I mean that's a good call too. But to your point around you, you're like, do we give? Do we give my homes the ball with this time? I'm left. For me, I'm thinking, we gotta figure out a way to convert this fourth down long? Too long too.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I don't know. I think you go for it though, because if you're sitting there like, definitely go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think to me, the Twitsch.
Speaker 1: Push is the one in question.
Speaker 2: Fifty. If it's twenty one seventeen, maybe you pump because that means your defense has been playing fairly well up to this point. No, if it's thirty one to twenty seven, maybe no, maybe fucking hey.
Speaker 1: Here's the okay, it's the same thing. Sho's on the other foot. It's fourth and two for the Chiefs and they're on the fifty. Are you still screaming no to punting the ball away.
Speaker 9: They're gonna have some crazy to get that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're gonna get that.
Speaker 1: No, But I know, yeah, But I'm saying, like the fear of us saying the like this, this situation, the Eagles punting is a death sentence is basically what we're all feeling.
Speaker 2: You can't put it. I don't think it's that. I would love to see that, like the number one.
Speaker 1: Defense games materiy to win the game, that's terrifying. If you flip the script, are you still thinking it's terrifying for the Chiefs to punt the ball away right now with them with that exact scenario you just said, And the answer is the answer is no, it's not as scary to you.
Speaker 2: I think the ball in your hand though, Yeah, I don't disagree with the kicker thing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying you want the ball in your hand.
Speaker 2: I'm not giving it.
Speaker 1: And the game with the ball in your hand, yes, yes, you have to go for it, get the yard line. I don't because such an argument about that last year about you should be going, you should be you should be going for it.
Speaker 2: Now everyone's going for it. Here's the thing, though, Bro, they need a touchdown, not a field goal. They need a touchdown. We've seen it too many times.
Speaker 1: Bro, the two time defending champs go on the way to three p and you're gonna go. Arguably, this kid might be the greatest quarterback of all time. Let's punt the ball to him. He's fucking nuts crazy.
Speaker 2: You cannot, but if you can.
Speaker 1: Twenty one seventeen, you're in the fifty yard line. It's like, okay, our David's still been playing good. It's like I have if this situation happens, which.
Speaker 2: It very very well, could you, Sirianni?
Speaker 1: You have to go for it. You have to go for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I think they will. You're pushing your everyone. Ultimately, you want the situation where they're opting to punt the ball because I again, my home's back to go win the game. They need to touchdown, not a field goal. I would just love to see the best defense versus Patrick Mahomes in this biggest moment to go for the three p or they end it on just the last drive of this and.
Speaker 1: If he pulls it off, you bend that knee he pulls off this.
Speaker 2: This is your you're a witness. You're a witness, and you're happy that.
Speaker 1: You're lucky to be alive to watch this.
Speaker 9: It's one of those all the flashes in the crowd start going off.
Speaker 2: It's where were you?
Speaker 1: Where were conversations?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not going to happen. That is fucking juicy. That is juicy.
Speaker 9: We think Gilly's gonna run the team out the tunnel at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: Maybe has been on our They gotta suit him up, have to. I need him in pads, helmet, cleats and on the sideline helmet in hand, has.
Speaker 2: A water bottle and towel. Just to get this boy.
Speaker 5: That's the last. Like Gilly is the ultimate fan. He's achieved at all. I think the only way you can go further is to convince a team to let you suit up with.
Speaker 2: Them at the Super Bowl.
Speaker 5: And that's it. Nobody else will ever top that.
Speaker 2: Here's a question, who do you think Jason Kelsey is pulling for in the Super Bowl? Oh? Chiefs, that's crazy. I don't think it's Bro. His bro's gotten them.
Speaker 5: He's calling for Bros. Three peet you think so.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he'll say that. I'm sure that'll be the public. You know, his wife's not.
Speaker 5: Want to go zero reception, zero yards, two fumbles.
Speaker 2: He's a real one. You think think there's a part of Jason that doesn't want to see the Eagles win since he retired.
Speaker 5: No, I don't think he has that kind of.
Speaker 1: Every player has that piece of them. It's like, well, it's angry or not. It's like I wish I was a part of it though, Like you're like, Jason also got one, Yeah, he got one. But I'm saying, like this situation, you know, is kind of.
Speaker 2: Like the Eagles, because I don't think he has that where he's like, oh damn, maybe like bummed a little bit. Maybe he's bummed that both of these teams are in the Super Bowl. He doesn't want either of them win, but I would. It's like, if you're Jason, you almost want to see the Eagles do it because they're playing the Chiefs again. Yeah, it's your team without you.
Speaker 5: They're gonna have a viral podcast after the Super Bowl regardless, because if they lose, Jason will just probably chirp him a little bit and be like, damn Eagles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, New Heights. It's like it's basically the new Super Bowl year, another New Heights, super Bowl, Kelsey Bowl, Yeah, yeah, bro, Yeah, let's do it. This ain't the little itty bitty teeny weenie Bowl. This is the super Bowl. Super Bowl fifty nine. Get in on the action at DraftKings sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the Super Bowl of Super Bowl fifty nine. Scoring touchdowns is key to hoisting the Vince Lombardi Trophy, and you have a shot to score big by betting on them at DraftKings Sportsbook, the number one place to bet touchdowns. Ready to place your first bet, try betting on something simple like a player to score six. Go to the DraftKings sports Book Gap and make your pick. New DraftKings customers can bet five who bet five dollars will get two hundred bucks instantly in bonus bets. Just download the DraftKings sports Book Gap and use code bus. That's code Bus for new customers to get two hundred dollars in bonus bets instantly. When you bet just five dollars only on DraftKings Sportsbook, the crown is yours.
Speaker 1: Obviously, the Super Bowls is a super big deal but also exciting news. Run him a plus for Dave Ziggler, Assistant GM for the Tennessee Titans and uh Moujie Raw Darren Mujie GM for the New York Jets.
Speaker 2: Chaparral High School.
Speaker 1: Great Chaparral High School Man all accumulated by the Man Charlie Regel himself, Special Teams Coach for the Asu Sun Devils.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just crazy Illingham as the head coach, Like, you guys are a little bit of a football factor after Chaparral.
Speaker 1: As Titans fans, How do you gus feel about Zgi being in?
Speaker 7: I mean, I don't think there's like too much to work with. Everyone talks about the Raiders.
Speaker 8: His biggest mistake was.
Speaker 2: Who is he draft over?
Speaker 8: Was it over? Not Jalen Carter? But that was last year for you who it was?
Speaker 7: He has like a historically horrible draft stock that he took three years ago, and that's what all the Titan sans were talking about. I don't know if you can find that or not, but so I don't know. I'm indifferent. Love the guy personal Like the Super Bowl, if it wasn't for me JP and Garret being together, he was gonna get two of us into that Drake party that we didn't get into.
Speaker 1: So this was, by the way, not worth going to you.
Speaker 7: Know, tomato tomato. But I'm excited though, just like new people behind the rear or the wheel. So hopefully it works out. Chad Brinkers the guy though, it's it doesn't matter about Borsinga or uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Much about this Chad guy.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: He's the head of the small operations, but.
Speaker 2: He is the ultimately the head of the totem pole, so he makes the ultimate call and everything.
Speaker 8: But I think they're gonna work too.
Speaker 7: They said they're all gonna work together, obviously for the best possible product on the field.
Speaker 2: So it'll be interesting.
Speaker 8: Love to have a little hopeless optimism.
Speaker 2: You gotta appreciate Jack too, because obviously Ziggs a friend of the Bus, but he's also giving you some like, hey, here's here's the thought.
Speaker 8: Here's the thought he took from the.
Speaker 2: Raiders the draft.
Speaker 5: Thing that he didn't get credit for though, was he had the trade in place to draft c J. Stroud and Josh McDaniel said, no, we don't need him.
Speaker 2: They take c J.
Speaker 5: Stroud, Dave Zigler probably still.
Speaker 2: He's still there.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, that's There's there's a handful of things that come out of the Raiders, like he also was the guy who brought Davante Adams over to the Raiders.
Speaker 5: And once you be a guy like what's that, do you bring Taylor Jones too?
Speaker 1: I think he brought Taylor Jones as well. But bringing guy like Davanta Adams and then Chaylor Jones over from Arizona. That you you have now thrusted your franchise from a fan base for the fan base to be like, oh it's super Bowl or bust.
Speaker 2: Now this is what and you're ultimately at that point betting on Garoppolo. Yeah, I hate had injuries at the time, Like you're betting on Garoppolo to kind of recreate or have any magic that he had because he had time with them on New England. Uh, he had some. Garoppolo had some success with the Niners. They went to the NFC Championship. So you're kind of putting all your eggs since you didn't go Stroud. Hey we don't need them. We got Garoppolo, made them move away from Derek Carr, and then when the ship was going down, he probably had an ultimatum like, hey, you gotta let go mcdais or you both are gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that is the rumors where he didn't go. He didn't fire mc daniels and therefore he also got fired. Also, Mark Davis is notorious for like having zero patients and just ripping into assistant coaches like on the plane, and that was like reported so that's that's a tough deal. He was also a guy who brought in Robert Spulane. And if you were able to find a little diamonds in the rough like that, that is that's the kind of guy you want around. And the thing I know about zegis he had multiple choice and jobs like he was working. He was doing consultation for the Saints. Saints wanted him back. I know he was offered the assistant GM job for or there was talks about the assistant GM job for the Jets, So he had multiple choices. Ended up going to the Titans. Obviously, I want all the success.
Speaker 2: In the wolf of that guy. I love him. I owe a lot of my career.
Speaker 1: To him, even being able to make it to Michigan. So I hope he crushes m but Chaparral High School man.
Speaker 2: Good for the boys, Good for the bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good for the bus. It continues, and we booked the news we did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, didn't necessarily get all the credit for that, so ian I saw others kind of commenting on it, and we never got mentioned.
Speaker 7: Weird Quote tweeted us too, or chefner quot tweeted us, and he's like giving backstory about like you know, being like, yeah, like a Chaparo guy.
Speaker 8: I was like, just at least t us. Yeah, but you need that exposure.
Speaker 2: At the exposure from you know, the Titans are signing, are striking a deal with Dave Ziggler, per busting.
Speaker 1: With the Boys. It has to be per busting with the boys.
Speaker 2: Per busting with the Boys. It's all good though, per You know that we know this game. It's a fickle game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna win s We're gonna lose them at the end. We'll see who's on top. Yeah, we'll figure all that out. Yeah, shout out Ziggy dude the fucking man.
Speaker 2: We talked about it too with Baldy but also Pete Carroll going to the Raiders. That's so awesome. I love their post too, Like they just had the gum sitting there. Yeah, kind of blurred out chunk of it.
Speaker 9: Now that he's there. Like, what do you think that they try and do in the draft? Do you think, like, like do they try and make a move for like.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: You saw the video too of the Titans sock and the sheder no Fati FaceTime in the middle of it. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what the Raiders do. I'm part up that they got Pete Carroll for somebody.
Speaker 1: Who's that's a culture guy through and through. I'm wondering what Max Crosby wants to I don't want to text him and like ask, but what feels like it feels like he's The feeling I have is like he wants out.
Speaker 2: He wants out unless they you know that there's gonna be some stability and they're going all in on winning. Like he just wants to win. He loves being with the Silver and Black, but he wants to fucking win at the same time because he's in the prime of.
Speaker 1: His career and he is perfect for the Silver and Black. He is if you're thinking about a Raider, that's it. Yeah.
Speaker 9: What other team does Max Crosby fit into, Vibe wise.
Speaker 2: Any of them? He is the boy.
Speaker 1: Max is at a point where he he is the culture. He's going to bring that culture. You want to bring him into a team that's like could get like bring him to the Bengals. You bring them the Bengals all of a sudden, they're fucking.
Speaker 2: I don't think ravens Uni.
Speaker 1: Oh, he would look juicy in a Raven's Uni.
Speaker 2: Detroit Lions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which is so crazy to me still, but yeah, the Lions are that type of squad. He's a culture changing type of guy.
Speaker 2: Put the Dallas Star on him. Him opposite of Michael Parsons death Death.
Speaker 1: Every quarterback is shitting their pants when the schedule gets released. Yea tough man.
Speaker 2: How it feels like we had some football talk. How's the weekend, dude? Kind of shitty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had to fly all over the place this weekend. I had to go to Fort Lauderdale, and I had to go to Boston to do some stuff for my knee thing, and just basically sit there with doctors and then go, oh, your niece fucked. And I'm like, but it's gonna be right right. They're like yeah, but soon no, And so they sit there, They're like showing me these things like this is where it's everything's messed up and all this stuff. But then I'm like, they're talking about knee replacements eventually, and I'm like some doctors are like, hey, when people get nee replacements, they feel better than they ever have before. So I'm thinking, oh, I'll get aknee replacement someday. And then just be ripping it like we're good. And then I talked to a doctor and he's like, that is not how it works. Like you can lightly jog, but this whole working out thing you're trying to do, that's pretty much over. So I got about good. I'm gonna probably try to make it to sixty, maybe sixty, and then at sixty rocket cane, I'll be on that Southwest fucking pre boards. At sixty Caine would be kind of cane would be done.
Speaker 2: So I don't know if you're allowed to like talk or touch on it. But was your knee not fixed in the second one?
Speaker 1: It was, No, they did a better job than the Elatosh did a good job on it, but like because of the damage my niece sustained from the first surgery and how it wasn't put in correctly and so it messed up stuff my knee, Like it's just like, hey, you're the deterioration is insane.
Speaker 2: It's bad.
Speaker 1: But so I had to go to Fort Lauderdale basically tell me I was mortal. That sucked, And then I had to fly to Baltimore or Boston. I had to stop in Baltimore for three hours. I tried to do a forty eight hour fast. That was miserable. But I was like, let me just see, I'm gonna be away from my family, Like, if I'm going to try to do this fast thing, I don't want to be like irritable around them. So it's just irritable by myself. So it was a fucking deal. Dude, forty eight hours I did. I did the forty eight hours.
Speaker 2: Did you get a couple of cranks in Yo? Yeah, you had a burn time.
Speaker 1: You got a burn time. It hit that bathroom real quick, you know.
Speaker 2: Oh you did it at the airport.
Speaker 1: No hotels do hotels nuts in a hotel? But yeah, I did that little uh. I did my second doctor's appointment in Boston, and then I was like, Hey, where's a good little steak place to go eat? A just bully it up to a bar like by myself, hung out, had a steak, some oysters, a couple of crab cakes. Thought I'm not done, order again, say give it to me again, and just sat there and there's a bunch of people just kind of coming to the bar hanging out talking.
Speaker 2: It was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dinner by yourself, man, having a meal by yourself is so elite.
Speaker 2: So peaceful piece.
Speaker 1: My phone was like on five percent too, so I had to give it to the hostess. Hey, you might charge this for me. I put my bag over there too, so I was like, without phone, just people watching and Boston's low key nice. But I don't think. I just think I wasn't aware of it. I wasn't aware of Boston's game, but like walking around, I was like.
Speaker 2: It's kind of beautiful.
Speaker 1: And I go into Logan Airport and they had this whole thing of Nantucket And the only thing I know about Nantucket is Dave's got a nice house out there. So I started reading about Nantucket and it's like it's really fucking Niceet's like Nantucket's like that dude. Like they have this little ferry that goes over there. They have a small little airport. Used to be big for the whaling business, and then they started to, like, you know, lose a bunch of whales so they got away from it. But a whole bunch of tourist I was coming out to word like the richest air as in the world. In the world. It was just sick.
Speaker 2: It was dope.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking to myself, Yo, where'd they filmed The Departed? Where is that at around here? Because you watched it apart, you're thinking, Oh, Boston's kind of just like Patriots fans and gangsters.
Speaker 2: Oh ship the Red Sox are there too, Celtics. But yeah, I was.
Speaker 1: I was walking around like this place is fucking nice. I mess with Boston basically, I mess with Boston a lot.
Speaker 2: How long were you in?
Speaker 1: I flew out. I got there at like two pm on Saturday and flew out five am on Sunday. And I was in an office building for four of those hours.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 1: But I was like kind of just driving around the uber It's beautiful.
Speaker 2: You shoot win a text?
Speaker 1: N I shoot nobody a text.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was running that thing solo the whole time.
Speaker 2: But it was cool.
Speaker 1: And hey, I was walking by a couple of people. People fuck with the bus out there too.
Speaker 2: Yeah what are you doing out here?
Speaker 1: Just fucking grabbing a meal, grabbing a bike? Yeah? I went as I went to Boston as a kid. Do the history there is nuts, got myself a replica musket when I was a kid, sat in my room till till I have it still somewhere. Sh It's awesome.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 2: The shit has done. Have you been to Boston? Uh, just for that when we did the Barstool Awards, But no, I haven't been to Boston.
Speaker 1: We gotta go to Boston.
Speaker 2: We gotta go to nant What we gotta go. We gotta check out Nantucket whenever we go up and see Rains.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, when we go see Raves, we will Yeah, probably would live in Nantucket too. Just fairy every day to work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you see Ravee having a house out there, no doubt about it. I mean you know it is.
Speaker 1: You wanta hit a couple of fings? Would you do?
Speaker 2: This weekend, we went out to Tampa. Took the family to Tampa to visit some of I mean our friends, but Charles friends. Uh, they have four kids. We had a blast. We went to the kids Museum, We did all things around the kids, but just seeing Rue. They have an eight year old, a five year old, a three year old, and almost a one year old, so it's just all stuff with the kids. It was cool. It was a lot of fun. And they're like they're like your guys's vibe too, where it's like they make sourdough like they do all the clean eat and all the clean stuff at all times. It was cold out there. That was a shitty part. We want to go out there so we could have some beach time. But that week last week, everywhere in South you saw even at Rosemary, there's like snow on the on the beach, like on the sand. So it was cold out there. We forced a little picnic for for dinner time one time one of the days, just like we're just out there, me and Bob. Yeah, me and Bobby's just out there setting up. You know, you're trying to get the flicks. You're trying to do things where people are enjoying their sandwich is bad. The same time, it's like, hey, we're gonna pack up and roll Like this was a bad idea.
Speaker 1: Freezing out there.
Speaker 2: Huh. Yeah, it was a little cold, but it was fun. Man. I'll tell you what. Being around the family and they have just four kids ripping around it kind of maybe want to have four kids, yeah, kind of maybe want to have four kids? Four Yeah, they it's all it's all girls too. Like my heart goes out to Bobby every time, like they had two girls. And I remember being at our wedding and I'm like, you guys, gonna have it third, Like, I'm like, bro, and you know he's all in on trying to get a boy, thinking like do I have another one? I really want a boy and just see him get girl and then another girl, like just you gotta put your arms around him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get three girls in a row. You think the logical move is to sew it up? Yeah, be done, but he would another time. That's happened to Tony Dues as well.
Speaker 2: They might have a fifth really maybe he's like he says he doesn't want to. I'm like, well, are you snipped? He's like no, I'm like you're not unless you get stiffed, bro, Like you're gonna have five right right? But it was fun. It was a fun weekend.
Speaker 1: Really Stone Family Stone. Guys, gotta watch that movie you want to see. You want to see a movie that's gonna make you want a thousand kids. Watch Family Stone.
Speaker 2: Were getting we getting the third one yet.
Speaker 1: I mean not yet. Love practice all about it, dude, get in the film love practicing taking right now. Yeah, we've been telling Tailoring about the press we got said no, yeah you should because I didn't even tell her that. People were saying you need to have a third. I basically agreed to have a third. She doesn't know that I meant to have a third.
Speaker 2: At Christmas time, I pulled her aside and told her, like, I just want you to know we're gonna work on him.
Speaker 1: She did tell me that. She did tell me that if you're more focused on your gingerbread house instead of having that conversation, you might have won.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't care about ginger bread house as well. I just start to have fun. Yeah, yeah, dude, I gotta I gotta do it.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 2: I'm stoked. I'm stoked. I'm stoked.
Speaker 1: But also, it's the it's the diapers for me, boys, And if we're in a safe space, can we just have a safe space for a moment maybe Okay, so you know it's like safe space, bro, the diapers and honestly, what you know what there is to be a book put out about what dads go through during pregnancy as well. There's a lot of footwork that goes involved. You talk about the hey, could you do me a favors? Like, yeah, the post pregnancy thing is one thing too, but like dog, you get it. That second trimester really the whole thing because the first trimester worth throwing up the whole we they're throwing up the whole time. And it's like, yeah, like you're throwing up. I'm over here handling these kids. Yeah, running around, you're taking I'm getting you the water, you're taking all the projector. And this is a safe space. I'm just venting.
Speaker 2: I'm just safe space. Judge me too.
Speaker 1: Don't judge me, but like and I tail if you says you're not allowed to judge either, dude. But it's a lot of work for the dads. Yeah, honey, oh my stomach all day. It's like we go, you know, spring tour, right, we'll go bing bang boom. We're gone twenty four hours, hardly any sleep. We're back. I've had such a hard day, did you No, I'm kidding. I'm playing into it a little bit, but i mean, bro, it's a lot. It's a lot, and I understand that it's worth it. Trust me, I understand that it's worth it. I know that, my boy, you're in it right now, and I can see it in your face how much it's worth it.
Speaker 2: But it's a lot, dude.
Speaker 1: And the breastfeeding thing, like Tailing is such a good mom. She's like she's got them kids on the nip for like fifteen months. She got them things just suckling down, dude, uttering her. And it's like the hormone thing, they don't balance out until nine months after. So you're talking about nine months of pregnancy, which is really ten months. That's how they get your ass. It's actually ten months of pregnancy. Then postponed that whole six week, the darkest six weeks of your life. Then you got a breastfeed for fifteen months, hormones all over the place. You're firing bullets. I got two kids, yellan at me. I got a wife that who is like, from an emotional maturity standpoint, the greatest, but still having a hard time. And then and then you have nine months after that you're talking that's like three years. Yeah, that's a I think Tailing just got out of being hormonals not that way. No, No, this is the same space. Yeah, it's the same space. I'm not saying she's like irrational. I'm saying like, because of that timeframe, she's just.
Speaker 2: Out of it. And Will's four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't feel safe anymore. You guys are not making me feel sir. The bus is extra quiet.
Speaker 2: No, they they understood. It's safe space. You guys think I'm sixty in a pocket. If your an emotional maturity matches hers, I think you guys crush it. That means we're fucked.
Speaker 1: What do you mean my emotional maturity is not that great?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. If you match it, you crush it.
Speaker 1: If I match her emotional maturity right right.
Speaker 2: Because you got obviously you got to be able to absorb, and we do, and we do.
Speaker 1: But I'm just talking in a safe space right now.
Speaker 2: Now, I know, but we're trying to talk to you and having kids, and.
Speaker 1: I've already said I'm in, but I'm saying this, this is where my you're in.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna have a third.
Speaker 1: I've already said I said a law of sup with Clay.
Speaker 2: Just to be clear, you're gonna have a third?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we will said no, listen, we can't do this.
Speaker 2: Yes, say, I'm gonna have a thing.
Speaker 1: I think we gotta cut everything I just said because I feel like Tail's gonna see this be like, yo, what the fuck.
Speaker 2: This is?
Speaker 1: I don't you guys made me feel unsafe.
Speaker 2: The pods for bro Man, Damn, I.
Speaker 1: Can't believe you guys did that to me.
Speaker 2: Dude, we're not don't. I'll be excited because each of his first two kids, he's gotten the time. I'm right into football season, so now he'll be he'll be in it for real. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm smart and like, I didn't even know I was being that smart until I think when I had a willow and somebody pulled me aside. I was like, Yo, you kind of did it right.
Speaker 2: What you mean, Yeah, you listen to the coaches, you listen to the players. You're like, Yeah, that is the that is the math, it's the method. Yeah.
Speaker 5: If you don't have a third, oh god, I shoot my head.
Speaker 2: I think if you don't have a third, you have to transition. Ooh that could be a.
Speaker 1: Fun vlog in this climate transition. Yeah, last year, i'd be a no brainer. We can figure something out. I probably won't transition, but we can figure something out. I'll have third guys, Okay, I will don't tell my wife. No one tell nobody tell my wife.
Speaker 2: I just exed her said we got him. Here's the voice memo.
Speaker 5: This episode never released.
Speaker 1: We're not Yeah, like, no one talk about this episode. We're just gonna Surprise.
Speaker 5: Tailor Silent Download episode.
Speaker 1: I do want to just I know, this is a complete insurance policy. My wife's incredible, she's amazing.
Speaker 2: You were saying that the whole time.
Speaker 5: I know, but I feel like the problem.
Speaker 2: The way the air was leaving.
Speaker 1: The building, I was like, holy shit, I just don't want Tailor to be mad.
Speaker 2: No, you don't. Every every person totally mature.
Speaker 5: She won't be mad.
Speaker 1: She's hormonally mature.
Speaker 2: I think everybody listening out there, we understand the cross that the women have to bear in this whole thing. So it always feels a little slippery when we're trying to talk about I'm with you, you know, I try and pioneer the dad stuff all the time, like dad lives matter just as much like we need safe space to talk as well. So it feels a little uncomfortable. I think that's what you were feeling.
Speaker 1: I can't wait, like twenty years from now when my kids are like, Dad, why did you decide to have me? And when it's gonna be like, we didn't actually decide it kind of just you were such a beautiful surprise, and then will's and be like, you know, we all obviously didn't want just one kid, We're gonna have two, and then my third kids be like, Dad, why'd you have me? It's like, well, Daddy was bullied by his friends. I was bullied by his friends. Actually, let's go watch the film right now. This is why you were born right here.
Speaker 5: I used to do this podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I quit it. It won't be a boy. I'm telling you right now, it's not gonna be a boy. My dick, my balls cannot comprehend the idea of having a ball a boy, like you know when you see the videos on it's like the European mind can't comprehend this, and it's like a dope football scene or whatever. My testicals cannot comprehend why chromosomes. They can't fucking get it together.
Speaker 2: Dead podcast. They can't read.
Speaker 1: They can't fucking read, dude, exactly.
Speaker 2: It's sick, dude.
Speaker 1: I want to So I went to jiu jitsu class. I took Willow on Tuesday, and uh, there was a mom there silently grinding by herself, but one of her kids was doing the class with Willow. She had two twin boys in the age of like two to three, and she had to get up and leave after like five minutes, these little fuckers, and I was like, I was like I was smiling the whole time, like yeah, that's beautiful, like good for you. But these little guys were on the mat fucking around with each other, throwing each other into the wall, face playing each other. The mom was like, guys, come on, come on, and they none of the teachers say things, but then the mom goes on the mat with the shoes on, and then one of the fucking sense was like hey, yelling at the mom, and she just got she had to boo, yeah, the goit in the waiting room.
Speaker 2: It's kind of Beaird you bring up the can't reading.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: I had a situation where we're driving and Rue wants to pick the song on Spotify, Like we're like, hey, what song do you want? She's like I want to pick it to where she was starting to get her I've worked up and I just had to stop and I had to just turn around and looking at it, go, Rue, you can't read. You can't You're not able to scroll and pick the song like what song do you want? But that was we had a good laugh. Rue, sweetheart, you can't read?
Speaker 1: Did we do this? Like guided meditation at bedtimes when when can read? Now, when's about just as good as me. So she's gone her way.
Speaker 2: Uh but Willow, Willow.
Speaker 1: She can't read, and we do like guided meditations on Spotify, but she does the same thing. She wants to pick it and uh, she'll like look at one and be like, okay, what about this one? Was that one saying I'll read it to her and she'll go back to it just adds the time so much where I'm like, I just want to kind of have me time. Yeah, So I'll just tell her, honey, don't worry about what the words say. Which one speaks to you?
Speaker 2: Which one in your brain? Are you like that? What speaks to you?
Speaker 1: We're like, this is going to help me go to sleep. Yeah, and that really speaks.
Speaker 2: The process up.
Speaker 1: That's a nice one. She feels more in touch with herself. We get a nice one going.
Speaker 2: You you hit and you hear, you start hear it. Come on, You're like, oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: This is breath and you're like, we picked that's a good one. Yes, what's this one called Mermaids in the Underwater World. That's what we had last night. That's what that spoke to her last night. It was beautiful, dude, absolutely beautiful. Having kids is great.
Speaker 2: Onward, we got anything else? Should we rip the interview with Baldi? What do you think?
Speaker 1: Sherm?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have some questions if we want to go, let's do some questions.
Speaker 1: Let's let's do an read and let's do some fan questions.
Speaker 2: Read.
Speaker 1: As you prepare to host game day celebrations, what are possible whole body odor related issues you may encounter that make you less confident in you're hosting duties? Are you afraid of taking your shoes off when entering your friend's house? Getting nervous? Your team is down at halftime? Tackle Whole body odor with Dove Men Plus Care Whole Body Deal. This whole body deal defends against all odor zones that's pits, privates, and feet, people, and it's a long lasting, seventy two hour odor protection. Fine Dove Men Whole Body Deal at Walmart today. Fan questions. The first fan question Will Compton, what's gonna happen to your museum at Barstool?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think Bigcat said he's trying to find other Will Comptons throughout the throughout the world, throughout the country, to just kind of add to it and not make it solely specified to Will Compton. But it's like whatever you do with it doesn't like that will come to museums forever. You can even take it down like that's forever.
Speaker 1: It'll live forever, it'll live, It'll live forever.
Speaker 2: Because if they take it down, you ultimately it's because of the split up, the separation, everything else.
Speaker 1: But we all know, we all know love is still there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the love is still there, right, the love is still there.
Speaker 1: When is our independent merch going to be up and running?
Speaker 2: That's a great question one that I don't think we have answers.
Speaker 1: We don't have the answer, but we will have merch and it will be independent and.
Speaker 2: It will be up and running. Yeah, TBD, Yeah, TVD TBD. Will there be a fire sale on our bar still merch? Another great question. I'm not I'm not exactly sure how all of the transitioning and everything's going to be taking place. Great question for Garrett. If Garrett wants to grab the microphone and get us out of this, are we going to be running a sale for the barstool merch that we currently have or ultimately, like just like business wise, everything else. We have to buy back the inventory, give it away. I have no clue. We haven't discussed that.
Speaker 9: That is actually a great idea, So hopefully we'll have an answer for you on that.
Speaker 2: It's a great idea. I don't have it in front. Well, shout out you guys.
Speaker 1: We should do like a farmer's market type thing, like set up at a farmer's market like Franklin's or German Towns.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just rip like sixty seventy.
Speaker 9: Percent Taylors slinging merch at the flea markets.
Speaker 1: Slinging merch. Yeah, Will and Taylor or the boys in the back. What I mean, what's a break? Yeah, well we'll definitely well pop up shop South.
Speaker 2: Yeah we do it at Taylor's house.
Speaker 1: Nope, not going to do that, but we can definitely find a good place to do it. Maybe find a field somewhere, leave clues around. Yeah yeah, yeah, we're gonna do a scavenger hunt.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm excited for. Tell me our risk stream this Thursday.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude, I am so excited. And all the boys are coming in right sorry from Nashville. Let's give a little context. People know the tier ones know about Risk. But there's some Baldinger fans walking in right now not knowing what you're talking about. So lay it down the year of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: So Risk is a war strategy game or ultimately you have up to what am I explaining the game Risk?
Speaker 1: I hope people know the game Risk. I'm saying, explain why this stream has happening.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, So back during COVID when we're locked in our houses, Taylor was out in La. All the boys we get on and play video games. We played Rocket League, but our favorite was Risk. We probably played what thirty games of Risk? Forty to fifty games of Risk? Oh, we stay up to like three in the morning, damn near every night playing Risk. It was myself, Taylor Lawan, Corey Levin, Dennis Kelly, and Brad Lebron. You can only have five in and time were up to five players and that would be our five. And now what we're doing fast forward to now, we're going to get the wrist stream compete again, get all the boys back together for wrist stream. It starts at nine pm. It'll be on YouTube special time, and we're getting that same group together myself, Taylor Corey Dennis coming from is he in Indianapolis? Yeah, and he's outside of Indianapolis. And Brad Lebrot driving flying down from Bonta, Missouri. Getting all the boys together.
Speaker 1: Dennis Kelly, you remember him, Testy Titans, he would come in. He has multiple touchdowns, Corey eleven, long time testing time bouncen a little bit. There's an argument we'll probaly bring up in the stream. I saved his career myself, Will Compton, and then Will's autistic friend, Brad. They are Oh, he is the best. Brad is the best. Brad hated We hated each other when we first met each other, but fucking love Brad, dude, love him. Get him best Rocket League partner I've ever had.
Speaker 2: We will be Uh. I'm looking to get a little banged up to get on some some cans.
Speaker 1: I can on dry January, but I think I'll break.
Speaker 2: It well dry January.
Speaker 1: It's not from everything. Everything except nicotine. Oh okay, yeah, everything except nicotine. Right, some things you gotta stand on, right, Yeah, you gotta stand on some stuff.
Speaker 2: But I'm excited. I'm so excited about that stream.
Speaker 1: It's going to be so much fun to get the boys my goal to for for our stream is that we need to figure out a way to have a beer counter. And I want to count how many beers that Dennis Kelly drinks in one sitting that.
Speaker 2: Is truly to be a party.
Speaker 1: Some tweez, Yeah, we'll do tweets, We'll do tweets for Dennis Kelly. He is I've never seen a man put down as many beers that we go to sleepover at my house that one night. Yep, and it was you, me, Quentin Nelson. Dennis Kelly was Brad there, Brad, Yeah, And we all played games all night and Dennis sat on this chair did not move the whole entire time, not even to pe. Swear to God, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: Beers, God, Dennis. Dennis Kelly is your beer drinking old man who does not leave his hair and just pounds beers, leads. He's so okay until he wasn't. He's toly okay until he was asleep and story the perfect way to put it, the perfect way to put it. He's fault like when we've played risk and he's up drinking late. He's putting down so many or he's okay until he's not to where we ultimately start hearing him snore on the stream. Right, well, Dennis A, you're a move and then you'll just hear it's I guess we're done playing.
Speaker 1: We can't get him off the game.
Speaker 2: It's so funny, dude. It's so funny because then when you're eliminated, like we'll make the person still like they'll still just sit there and watch and talk and chat and everything else, and they'll just fall asleep.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's so great, dude, it's such a fun time. It's going to be. Have you started texting people yet, No, I have not. I figured you'd be the Jersey Jerry of the group to start texting people.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the game. Bro. Speaking of falling asleep, Jack McPherson fell asleep on last week's back of the Bus stream with the Boys GAT pretty impressive.
Speaker 8: I mean sleep streaming was trending on Twitter.
Speaker 2: To after that.
Speaker 7: So yeah, I mean, you have one bad minute. I will say, hand up accountability. Shouldn't fall asleep on stream.
Speaker 2: You have one bad minute.
Speaker 8: The rest of the fifty nine doesn't even matter for the rest of the day.
Speaker 2: It's like an off. It's alignement, dude.
Speaker 1: You can have a great game of one sack.
Speaker 2: It's over. It's over.
Speaker 7: So I will say on a positive note, it was overwhelmingly positive chat saying because we had a lot of fun ideas going around with blindfold of cod a lot of blindfold ideas. Yeah, Marco Polo blindfolded, a lot of questions. Sharm was just shirtless obviously the whole time.
Speaker 8: But yeah, so hand up, it won't happen again, but it sucks.
Speaker 1: Huh it might happen again.
Speaker 8: I mean I'm gonna fall asleep eventually. It's own point, but I mean, like on stream, hopefully not.
Speaker 2: But you had a good run because you were you'd fall asleep and we'd hit the road, but you weren't falling asleep throughout the Fall tour.
Speaker 7: I know I had caught up to you, caught up to me finally twenty twenty five. But yeah, hand up, it gotta be better. So apologize to the fans, my family, girlfriends, Well, we'll be better.
Speaker 2: What uh was any party? Like? How did he know or how did he find out?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 8: You guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the clip wasn't out there yet.
Speaker 7: No, I mean I assumed one of the guys here probably texted it to you like a bunch of scumbags.
Speaker 8: So it was either JP or SIRM and it was probably sure.
Speaker 2: What about Jared? Was it? I mean Jared was my sources sources.
Speaker 8: Then it had to been JP, JP or Jared?
Speaker 2: And I texted pretty much all I was texting with pretty much all the boys. Maybe not mitched throughout the weekend. No, actually that shid, that's false because we're talking about the locker room, asked you. I'm sorry, but was that like, was that actually on the over the weekend? Like or was that last night? I finis yesterday.
Speaker 7: I have to remind Will to do ads multiple times, so we're it's all work in progress.
Speaker 2: So who snitched.
Speaker 1: At Liberty?
Speaker 7: Because I know y'all weren't watching our stream Like I know y'all don't watch our streets.
Speaker 5: I noticed that Will comments on every stream we do and says the comments are popping off, comment on all.
Speaker 7: Stream, like the actual comment under the video once it's published, because no one like comments on the actual stream like they comment in the live chat, but not on But yeah, it was fun. We we definitely have something with blindfolded something. Yeah, so we'll be back stronger than ever, Sleepier than ever.
Speaker 2: Sleepier than ever. Yeah, it was that good that you or I.
Speaker 6: Don't know that mean, who was it that did blindfolded Cod?
Speaker 2: That was genius? Was Coop gotta kill? Right?
Speaker 6: Coop gotta kill blindfolded?
Speaker 2: He went one, It would be.
Speaker 1: In staid, it would be Coop. Also, oh yeah, he's just got.
Speaker 6: That he had a better KD than two guys on his team and he was blindfolded.
Speaker 2: Let that sink in.
Speaker 8: Also, just a little uh update on numbers.
Speaker 7: Our stream is five hundred views away from topping all four hour COD stream, So just want to throw that out there for the for the fans who stuck with us, so thank you. And we will be sleep streaming on Thursday night at eight eight pm leading up into the wrist stream. So come tap in, read us a bedtime story.
Speaker 1: Do you guys want to stream before our stream, we'll just transition into.
Speaker 7: That might be good because if y'all ends up going super late it's like three am, I'm sure like a Friday, Like I'm definitely I'll probably be asleep on Friday.
Speaker 8: Then you know for another.
Speaker 7: Stream if we're up to a part of the locker room on Friday. Yeah, so I mean we we can figure it out. But yeah, we definitely will, whether it's Thursday or Friday, will the back of the bus we rise.
Speaker 8: It's your ones. We've got a solid little audience. It tunes in now.
Speaker 2: It's not the biggest, it's not the mighty.
Speaker 8: Are they strong?
Speaker 2: What do they tell you?
Speaker 8: If you build a core fan base, they.
Speaker 2: Will That's all you need, Joey dis is, you only need three guys. You built a core fan base, they will come. Why hopefully now they just go Jack, not.
Speaker 8: Anyone until I found out who's snitched on me? So actually.
Speaker 2: It's one.
Speaker 7: It's what you two or Jared has to be wytn't to be Garrett du I mean you're the one who who fucked me.
Speaker 8: Basically, well, I decided to put stuff on you once. I mean, it's my fault. So at the end of the day, accountability. Check out the wrist dream.
Speaker 1: And possibly so funny, I'm not a quarterback.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I did throw fifty yards though in Denver, so you know.
Speaker 2: Real quick, dude.
Speaker 1: This next sponsor we have is Awesome MTV. For the first time ever, the Challenge All Star is coming exclusively to MTV, but this time with a major twist. Thirteen All Star pairs of rivals will need to work together to win together and MTVS The Challenge All Star Rivals. That's right, thirteen of the bitterest All Star pairs of rivalries and Challenge history are going to get along get along together if they want to win the title of All Stars Champion. We're talking ex's frenemies and all time worst enemy partner partnering up, including Challenge favorites like Nanny and Turbo and On Zia as On Nissa, Anissa and Ashley, m and Leroy and Devin. The other season has so much tension, drama or bad blood because the best chance for all these All Stars to come out on top is to live and die by their arrival.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: This might just be the most challenging All Star season. Yet you think I think you can make it work with your worst enemy? Go down?
Speaker 2: Please?
Speaker 1: Uh don't miss MTV's The Challenge All Star Rivals All new Wednesday at eight pm, seventh Central Watch on MTV.
Speaker 2: Dude, MTV, that's so sick. Enjoy Baldy.
Speaker 10: They loved the Minnesota. Like, I know, he had two bad games at the end, but he had fourteen great games.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: No, but if you put that line.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, you're just picking his brain.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Now I gotta go meet my cabinet guys. They put in the cabinets and ship moving fast. Let's call it, dude.
Speaker 10: That sounds that sounds like a really tough Monday, delank for those cabinets in there. That's a stressful Monday. But that's what happens when you played fourteen years and you look like that and like you won the game. You could you could put cabinets in on Monday. Yeah, you won a game, bro. I like, honestly, all I all I hope for every player is that you get a career, you come out healthy, reasonably healthy, and you can transition to do something else.
Speaker 2: You gotta say that. On the bus, we gotta stop talking. Hell, you have a good just conversation.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 10: Who's like?
Speaker 1: Uh? The podcast idea was Will's idea?
Speaker 10: What was it from on a bus?
Speaker 2: Though? Was that?
Speaker 10: Did you have a bus?
Speaker 2: The bus idea? Taylor wanted the bus. With the production crew that we were working with at the very beginning when they were contracted out, we had like a meeting to sit down and talk about like what it can look like and everything else, and they brought up there like, hey, what about this bus in the back?
Speaker 10: Yeah, we run run that's because one of the things I wanted to see run by you guys was like, I like, I always loved the Madden US, you know, but what if we put a bus together for training camp tour and we just did like a three week tour and we just did this and we just bring a guy in from the team, like two or three guys, like before practice, after practice, and just shot the ship with them right in the bus. Get a sponsor, a sponsor, like we're rolling in the bus.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're called Grit Week.
Speaker 2: Huh. We called grit Week.
Speaker 1: That's a nice original idea.
Speaker 2: You like that idea? I do?
Speaker 1: Where'd that come from? Grit Week?
Speaker 2: That's a brain? Is it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Take?
Speaker 2: Have you been on part of my take?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have with Big Cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love those guys. Yeah, they're great.
Speaker 2: Fifty is down bad right now?
Speaker 1: Face Yeah, Because I texted him last week when they were playing the Lions and it was pretty much done. I was like, hey, congratulations, a lot of ball left five left in the fourth. It's like, brother, it's over, Yeah, it is over. And you had to see his face sit next to Roan in that game. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Now, if you were to do something like that, you got to do it within the confinements of the NFL. No were you able to do it? So I would.
Speaker 10: I'd still do my NFL duties, pre get you know, training camp things like I try to go as many camps as I can. That's when you meet the new guys. Like that's when I met you know, uh, you know every Jayden and Daniels and everybody in Washington last year. But I'd like to go face to face and meet these guys, so you know I could. I could do my NFL stuff and combine it with everything else.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, it seems like you have like a nice contract with the NFL. You're able to do your own thing also outside of them.
Speaker 10: Well, like you know, in this world, like you know, you gotta you gotta look out for yourself. You know, there's all these networks are dying, right, so you know they're cutting people left and right. You got to like figure out what you're gonna do, keep it going, create your own you got to create your own, your own gig.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did you ever struggle when you retired on what you wanted to do next. It's something we kind of talked to every ex player whether it.
Speaker 10: Because you know what's funny about that. I came from a family with three brothers like so we all played right. So I played twelve years. My brother Rich played twelve, My brother Gary played like seven or eight. So when I got done, I tried to play one more year. Right, I couldn't pass the physical I had a before like the sports tourney of thing became kind of well known. Nobody it was so like they kind of misdiagnosed it and they lost an off season. What they say it was, they said it was a groin pool. I'm like, I know what a groin pool is.
Speaker 2: Because I had a sport hernia.
Speaker 10: So you go to Philly, you get it done, dodtr Myers does it.
Speaker 2: I went to Germany, you did because you know with doctor Myers, I mean, you'll be familiar since you've had this sport herea. But doctor Myers and Philly they would use the mesh. They would gold around the besh in Germany. They had this doc over there. They would just knock out tens of soccer players, maybe one hundred soccer players a day, just send it out. They walk out of surgery, but she uses your own tissue. So I went over there to Germany and fixed my sport hernia, and I walked like cathedrals like I think I put in like three miles that day after walking out of the surgery, I was running on the altar g at seventy eighty percent like nine days after. Did you do it to a season right after? Oh? No, I did it in between the season and pro Day. It was my senior year of college.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Wow, But Nebraska would send people over to Germany and not do because they did also doctor Mars, but a couple guys had some issues with the mesh plate. That way, okay, that way that would happen. You.
Speaker 1: Uh, you didn't really have any injuries at all in the NFL, Right, it was all college.
Speaker 2: It was all college. I had several in college. I had my labor room. I had twelve anchors on my labor room. I broke my foot I had I was apparently born with like an extra peranial tenon in my ankle, so I had to get that removed. I how did sport hernia surgery?
Speaker 1: I know this is about baldy, but like with the extra tendon in your foot, Like what was that that an add to anything that didn't help you out more?
Speaker 2: You would think so, but I guess I got the opposite effect of it, no shit, because I would you know, you know, I'm like joking around the outlocker room. I'm like, well, fuck it. I didn't benefit from the extra mondle, from the extra muscles. It's like you guys get yeah exactly, I like plant wrong and it would just fire up and I would be out, like for just a full series, but in bizarre pain, but after like ten minutes go by, I'd be back to normally, similar to a stinger.
Speaker 1: Was that type of pain, because the stinger' is one of those things where you're like you get You're like, holy shit, I might be paralyzed like.
Speaker 2: A pinch a minute la yeah, like a pinch short paint like something happened. But then after ten minutes, I'd be good to go out there. But then they went in with an MRI and they're like, hey, you have an extra peranial tenant in your ankle. So they're like it's created like a sand paper effect where all the tenons are rubbing against other and.
Speaker 1: Then that was easy surgery that has removed it, stitched it up real quickly, refined. Well it took.
Speaker 2: It was probably a three four month recovery process. Yeah, so it was one of those like postseason major like major major ones. I think it's like what four months are like the major ones, like you have labor them. You got a cl which is like six to six to nine months. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what was your worst What was your worst injury?
Speaker 10: I had some me I had thirteen thirteen surgeries fifteen surgeries thirteen but I mean after football too, because were young. You guys are young, so like you guys like for example, like I had the sports hernia, right, so DODR Myers a Philly did mine. But when I was in I was in a Philly at the time. It kind of ended my thing. But I remember I was kicking a soccer ball with like one of my god daughters, right, and I'm like at the beach kicking soccer ball, and I missed the ball and he hit the sand and I freaking tore a sports hernia at I had to go back and get a serve of no ship, stupid ship, you know, like you know, so those kind of things I remember I was Uh, I had this girlfriend. She was trained for a triathlon. I'm like, ah, yeah, I'll do that's pussy working. I'll go running with her. Next thing, I know, like I break my metatarsal and uh I tear meta tarsalle running on the cement. Then I tear my next one. Like they said, if you don't get this thing fixed, you're gonna rip every single metatarsal. They're all gonna snap. I'm like, well, fuck, maybe that's the thing of like getting old or something, you know, like my bones just aren't are brittle or something. So I had to get that surgically repaired and fused and all that kind of stuff that sucked off the field.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're a menace off the field. Yeah.
Speaker 10: I remember one time we were you know, like if you go like out on the lake and you get on one of those inner tubes. So our left tackle in Dallas was this guy Martuene. And these Polynesy guys they never get hurt, right, they'll build different.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 10: So we're out there intertubing like a week before training camp one year, and like we're we're freaking hitting high speeds and his leg catches like some wave hanging out and it freaking tears his medial collateral ligament, like he's out.
Speaker 1: Like our coach went ballistic, like no more inner two, you know, rules and stuff like that.
Speaker 10: But I had the basic stuff, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like just you can't hold, you can't look at your right hand. Ignore, and then looked like, you know, I had the basic stuff. I mean, he's taking a hard right turn.
Speaker 10: That's you know, that's like that's pretty common. Injury like that just doesn't get repaired, you know.
Speaker 2: All of them.
Speaker 1: So the first time I was ever, I remember we gave you one of your Baldy breakdowns at the Pro Bowl. Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I'm walking in.
Speaker 2: I wasn't.
Speaker 1: I wasn't familiar with your game at that point, and they were like, hey, Brian Baldinger, blah blah blah, he's.
Speaker 2: Got the finger. Don't look at this pinky.
Speaker 1: That was the thing, was like he's got the finger. He got the finger, And I'm like, what are they talking about?
Speaker 2: The finger?
Speaker 1: And you came out and shook my hand. I could feel like a little like you know the scary movie, like this is my strong hand. You had that kind of thing going on, So how did you get it, and why in God's earth have you not just put a pin in that thing and fixed it.
Speaker 10: Well, So it happened at training camp one year, and you know, just doing side drills. I had Randy White was our Pro Bowl, you know, all Pro tackle, and I just had a grip on him and my finger got caught and it's jersey.
Speaker 1: And it really it looks like a dew cloth.
Speaker 2: I'm a dog.
Speaker 10: It was just dangling, right, So I'm freaking screaming right like fuck, like I'm looking at it. I'm screaming more because it didn't hurt that bad, but it was just dangling like that. So they go over and they tape it up and they put it back.
Speaker 1: So I go back in.
Speaker 10: So anyways, like the morning practice ends, and the whole defensive line in Dallas used to sit in the front row of the cafeteria and just ruin everybody that came down the stairs into the cafeteria. So when I came in that day after practice, like I'm coming down the cafeteria to go to lunch, and the whole defensive line just they just start crying wow.
Speaker 1: Wow, like Baldi, like h you got hurt.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 10: Everybody's just like imitating me whining on the field. And then they all stood up and they all put their hands up and they're like, join the club, and they all had fucked up fingers. So I was like, wow, I'm part of the club now. Man, that was a good thing. You know. I was a young player and everything, so I felt like I was, you know, man card right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you're sitting there, you sit in a room with Baldy. It's like, hey, we're gonna talk about the pinky in the room.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it goes around.
Speaker 2: It was like, and that's hilarious that you didn't know. Like I remember being young and just watching Baldy on TV and it's you know, you just couldn't miss it. You're just it's so bizarre that even you start to think in your own ed like does he realize how bad this is. There's a lot of.
Speaker 10: Guys one like this, you know, so like you see Anthony's got one, so like it's a it's an official bad Pinky club. Like there's a lot of people that are in that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I've got this this finger right here and then this thumb at the u c L. That's that's torn off. I just didn't get it fixed. But like that thing's like a that's that's a straggler. They say, no man left behind.
Speaker 10: Trying to fix that one year, right, and they said, Okay, they went and they put a splint on it, and they did a little surgery on it, the whole thing, and they said, don't do anything for like six weeks. Just let's set. So you know, like three days later, I'm playing basketball and the ball freaking hits my finger. The split flies off and it goes right back. I'm like, I'm done.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: What about now?
Speaker 1: Have you ever thought it's kind of like Michael Strahan the way he has the gap and his.
Speaker 10: People know me because they don't know ship about anything I did in the NFL, or maybe they know some things from all these breakdowns, but they know the finger. Yeah, but they want to pick that. They want their picture taken with the finger.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean that pinky has ass on it. Yeah.
Speaker 10: That can't change out of my pocket, well, no doubt right through. Yeah, but his hand in the pocket, do you make a fist for me?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That thing just fighting the good fight every day. It's pretty good. Yeah, of all of all the injuries. What was what was your worst injury you ever had?
Speaker 10: I think, you know, it's just your basic a c L. Back then though I had my a CL done basic a CL, so back then you know now like you literally they have you working out as soon as you come out of surgery.
Speaker 2: Now with these a c ls, right, yeah, it's isolated.
Speaker 10: Yeah, so you know they put you in as like you know, some kind of a splint or whatever like they I was in a asked from my hip to my toe for six months, so my whole leg just atrophied. Like it was like it was embarrassing. Like I was like still thinking I was an offensive lineman and I had like the stick figure of the leg. Yeah, it took so long for that didn't come back.
Speaker 2: It's got my.
Speaker 1: Legs now, is it? Isn't it crazy that they put the you and a cast and they put you like a ten degree angle correct and now that's like the thing They're like, hey, we need to get full extension of full flection as fast as possible. That's everything everyone's working on all the time with the A c L. Yeah, dude, when you saw that transition, you're like, man, they kind of fucked me. Then No, obviously obviously, because medicine wasn't where anything is.
Speaker 10: Is that Like I didn't know anything back then, you know, like nobody knew anything. And I was at Duke, and uh, I kind of knew the doctor that was doing it.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 10: I came into the surge with the guys smoking a cigarette, you know, and I'm looking up and I'm just ready to take the gas to go out, and I see these ashes of a cigarette. I'm like, these fucking ashes fall on his knee. Like I'm really fucked.
Speaker 2: But uh, you know the fact that it is crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I smoke it right outside the operating room. But uh, you know, the good thing was I never had another issue with the knee, Like I never had it reinjured or anything like that. They fixed it, like you know, it got like a little arthritic, you know now, but for the most part, like it, it has never given me another bit of problem.
Speaker 1: Wow, the rest of my career.
Speaker 2: Jealous, what do you think when you look at the game now and all the benefits that guys have and well no more two days you're.
Speaker 10: Part of Like probably at I'd get a part time job right now. Well, I'd be doing busting with the boys. If practice, yeah, like honestly, like it's you know, I mean, I guess it's all for the good. But you know, training camp was a matter of survival. Like when I came to Dallas, we had one hundred and ten free agents and we had fifteen draft picks, so we had one hundred and twenty five rookies. So every day after practice, all the rookies would scrimmage, and so we were that's when we got our paths, full paths scrimmage. We had full paths every single day, like morning and afternoon, and then we you know, then we did conditioning, so like literally guys would quit. They were like, I'm not doing this thing more. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Like the Navy seals. You got a bell in the corner, you just got to ring it three times.
Speaker 2: And you're out in the money bathroom.
Speaker 10: Walked out to me like yeah, I don't want to do the thing, and they just fucking walk back in, turn the pads in and leave.
Speaker 1: That was it, you know.
Speaker 2: So it was like survival of the fish.
Speaker 10: So I was like my rookie year, I was the only free agent that made it, you know, but like it was just survival, you know, and so that was kind of cool, you know, to be able to like beat all these draft picks out back in the early days. But the only way he could do it is by like competing every day like that. So now it's you know, it's a lot different. I think you know, you could play a lot longer now.
Speaker 2: I mean you still for twelve years. Yeah, an undrafted cat and being the only undrafted guy to kind of make the team. Well, like, what was your first paycheck? What was the what was the money?
Speaker 10: So here's here's here's the contract. So I met Duke and the draft. My had a brother that came out same year, right, So my brother was drafted in the tenth round out of wake Forest by the Giant tenth round. Tenth round, Okay, it was twelve rounds back then. This is nineteen eighty two. So my brother gets drafted and I don't get a phone, I don't get drafted. I'm like, that's my younger brother, Like he's the lazy pieces. Yet in the tenth round, the guy fucking like slept slept all summer long, like he gets drafted. I'm like, what's that say about me?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: So anyways, the Cowboys called me up and they want to sign me as a free agent, right, so I go okay. So this guy, Buck you Cannon calls me up. So I thought, Buck you Canon was like the Hall of Fame. Buck Buchanon is going to come and get something. Some Hall of famer was coming to sign me. Buck bu Cannon is the equipment manager for the Cowboys, and like that, just so many guys they wanted to sign. They send secretaries, you know, equipment managers, trainers, they send everybody out to sign these contracts. So they send this guy out there and I'm still taking my finals. So I kind of meet the guy, nice guy, retired Air Force colonel. You know, his son is still the equipment manager for the Cowboys now. So he offered me a contract, three year deal, thirty two thirty four and thirty six thousand dollars. All right, So the signing bonus was five hundred. So I had a Plymouth fury, but it didn't have any breaks. I needed to get the brakes fixed to drive home, so I said, I need at least enough money to get my brakes fixed.
Speaker 1: Can we get a thousand?
Speaker 10: Well I ended up talking him up to twelve hundred, so I got twelve hundred dollars and thirty two thousand.
Speaker 1: And the equipment manager is the one doing the negotiation.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's called me on the phone. He's calling me collect to the Cowboys on my one phone in the kitchen, you know, in the apartment, and he's calling the Cowboys to see if he could give me the twelve hundred bucks. I got the twelve hundred out of them, so I felt like, I, you know, I kind of pinched him pretty good.
Speaker 1: So I got that.
Speaker 10: But that year, that year we went on strike, so they paid your per per game, so we only played nine games that year, so I only made eighteen thousand dollars and we went to the playoffs.
Speaker 1: I made, you know, some money in the playoffs. What were playoff checks like back then?
Speaker 10: So I made that year, Taylor. We we won the first round, second rounds. We played three rounds. I made thirty four thousand. We lost to the Redskins in the in the championship game.
Speaker 2: M Yeah, let's talk about the elephant in the room. Erectile dysfunction One in four men eighteen years in older experienced ED, which means that you were someone close to you might be experiencing it. As well. Your boy struggles getting boil up every now and then. That is why I want to tell you about this new ed treatment, Jail rocks On. It's the first ed treatment Joe with clinically proven results that you can get over the counter. And while it may not work for everyone's study showed success in over sixty percent of men. The best part, no prescriptions or online questionnaires needed.
Speaker 1: Why wait?
Speaker 2: Try a rocks On today, Available in stores and online. Visit a rocks On dot us to learn more. That's e r O x O n dot us to learn more. Back to the episode, is that rus Grims Redskins?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Oh yeah, that was the Hogs Dogs Hogs that that was their first championship eighty two. Really they beat the Dolphins in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 1: I always knew about the Hogs, but I never I never like fully understoid all the players, everything until Ruskin in twenty sixteen came to Italians.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The greatest coach I've ever had in my entire life. Really, he was amazing. He does an incredible job of the coach I had before Bob Bostat he came. He was in he was a Wisconsin guy. I think he was a linebacker at Wisconsin, a linebackers coach, ends up being the offensive line coach under Ken wizen Hunt. He's all right, but he's very much devil's in the details.
Speaker 2: That we got.
Speaker 1: You got to know your job, every job, everybody's job, running back's job, wide, receivers, tight you need to own everything. And it was like, holy shit, I'm in the NFL, so I'm in this kind of overthinking category of every single play. I'm not only thinking about my job of just getting the end or double teaming. I'm thinking about what's the tight end. Gotta do all these things. As soon as Russ Grimm comes in, he goes, hey, talk to me about stutter, stutters, the open side, open side power, And I'm like, well, okay, if I have a man on me, then I step inside. If he comes, He's like, oha, deuce to the mic or man.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's all you got. And because of him, he simplified. He simplified things for me so much to where once I knew the playbook three weeks in, I got bored and started learning about other other players and what they were learning, because like, he simplified things so much and allowed us all to play so much faster.
Speaker 10: I always think that's a great sign of coaching. Yeah, and anything, And I don't care what it is, like even if you're learning TV like I got to learn TV going to the NFL Network and Fox Sports and everything, even if you're learning all that stuff, like there's certain basic skills, but like honestly, like once you get it, like you got it, like there's nothing else to really learn. You just perfect it. Yeah, I think I feel like what you just said about Grim is great, dude.
Speaker 1: Great. We would go into individual drills and it was like just a fuck around session. Always he would put these bags up. He's like, oh, you're gonna sprint here after warm ups and you're gonna run past the bags.
Speaker 2: And then he would get bored with it.
Speaker 1: And we get a guy like Jack Conklin, who was just like great football player but like had zero hand eye coordination, and he'd be like, Jack, how many bags do you think you'd leap.
Speaker 2: Over at one time?
Speaker 1: And we just like get five bags out. Jack would go and look like he just tore every lamp in his leg and we all laugh like he was he was the best. He was a coach at like when you got to game day, like you want to play for the boys. Like he was so much about these five guys of your family and like that was like your dad, and you're like, I just want to make this guy proud.
Speaker 10: I feel like the most important coach in every single football team's the offensive line coach. And either they get that and they get that fraternity and that's how they play. That's how the Eagles are with Stoutland like and they're like that with Andy Heck in Kansas City too. But I feel like that's that's the core of the team. The quarterback walks out the offensive line, you probably are in a pretty good position. Like you see Josh Allen's with these guys all the time, go to training camp up there, he's hanging with the boys. Like he walks on the field with Dion Dawkins. They're cutting it up with each other. I feel like I just look for certain things like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you see the dynamic between the two coaches. But a lot of times nowadays, because of the stories you're saying about you have two practices, the scrimmage and conditioning, all these things. A lot of these younger coaches look at these eighties and nineties and be like we got to get back to toughness and when no one really has to go through it anymore. Did you have coaches that were just hard asses the whole time or did you have those coaches that were like, hey, let's have a couple of beers after this thing.
Speaker 10: Well, we always did that, you know, yeah, beer beers, a ping pong with staple.
Speaker 1: Every training camp.
Speaker 10: We always had that. In fact, you know, it was almost like, okay, let's not drink any water during practice, so that our first beer we had a great buzz, and then by the second one, by the third beer. The meetings, we're gonna just fly through right time. In the meeting, We're just gonna laugh through every single time they bitch at us about this technique.
Speaker 1: Science really fucks a whole lot of things up once you start learning that water is good.
Speaker 2: For you, I don't need the cheese. Not drink any water.
Speaker 1: Let's he's camping about survival and then pivots too. But we tried not to drink water, so that beer hit a little bit.
Speaker 2: Harder than.
Speaker 10: We're the coaches in on that with you guys, were the fraternities like on the team d well, you know, Ernie Startner was, you know, defensive line coach.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 10: You know, Ernie came out of the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was a defensive line coach, just you know, an old like he invented the head slap so like he couldn't have even played racquetball. He couldn't grip the racket. It was just like dangling in his hand. But like you might fly out and hit you when you played him, you know, you know, like it was just that even the coaches were like part of the old school. You know, they're they're drinking habits and party habits.
Speaker 1: I love that man, something about coaches getting together and just getting after it with all the boys. That's another thing Russ did too. After games, well he came.
Speaker 10: From the shed, so they had the shed with the Redskins. Back then practice ended, they went to the shed. That's where they went. You know, no quarterbacks, real autisement wasn't allowed in there. You know, the boys went out there and they cut it up.
Speaker 2: It would with Manusky and Jim Tomsula in training camp when they were the coordinator and the d line coach. There after practice, they'd always be back in the equipment room. There'd be a couple guys they didn't invite in the bag here have a beer and he'd have I mean, he's my favorite unbuddened. He's got the chain going on. He talks about investing. He's like, hey, you want to invest, just take money out of your pockets folded and you just doubled your money.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he's so funny, bro, you got to work with. What happened was they had this league. You talk about, like how I got to where them out?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 10: I went to work at Fox, but uh, before I started doing games at Fox, I did NFL Europe. So Tom Schuella was coaching London. So I'm over in London and I'm with Bill Moss and you know, a couple guys right, and we're like, where can we go to watch film? Like let's find listen at least have an idea of what we're talking about here. So they said anything got to coach over for the line of monarchs like named Tom Sula. He's watching film all the time. I'm like, okay, I'm gonna go find him. So I didn't know the guy. So I go take the train down to South London, durh. I forget the name of the place the right. But anyways, I hear this, I hear the spit. So it's Tom Sulla's spitt news and he's got the projector and he's going so I'm like, hey, coach, I'm Brian Balding and blah blah, it's Bill Moss. So we go over and we sit down. We start watching film with Tom Sula, and like, you know, the guy is just a guy's guy. You know everything you know, and he's I fell in love with that guy that and we stayed best friends.
Speaker 1: He's one of the fast men.
Speaker 2: I only got to play with him for a year.
Speaker 1: That's that for a year.
Speaker 2: But you can just tell the way that they would have the defense work is the linebackers and the D line would watch film together. Yeah, so that way, if a D line fucked over somebody on the second level or a linebacker shot a gap without you know, and that wasn't their responsibility, he would have like say the D lineman, hey, turn around the comp and just let him know because that's what you're doing to him on this play. Oh yeah, he's just a he's he's about it.
Speaker 10: But he just loved teaching. I love teaching. He was a teacher. Yeah, he's a great teacher man. And uh and all we wanted to do is see you succeed. Yeah, that's what I loved about him. He would say his vacation. So he's like, hey, you want to Yeah, you ever want to do like the private yachtside. He's like, you go find one of these billionaires down and the keys are Florida, And whenever they go take a trip overseas, you just ask if you can ride along with him because they go out and then they'll go into Italy or Europe or whatever and they'll do their family vacation.
Speaker 2: Then you'll have the boat. You'll sit there and pay him ten grand so you can take the boat out the kids. He's like, that's how you fucking do vacations. Yeah, he's like, so much more money over Jeff Bezos. You tag along, say can we borrow the boat with ding grant. It's just gonna stay docked the whole time. We'll take it out while you guys go have fun. He's a legend, bro. You sounds like it. He sounds like an awesome guys, Yeah he is. He is. You. Also, when you were coming out, you were a good basketball player.
Speaker 10: Yeah, man, I was hooping. Like, did you play basketball growing up?
Speaker 1: Third grade?
Speaker 2: I was at the YMCA.
Speaker 1: Man, I was a bit of a shooter. Okay, all right, third grade I was one of the only kids putting down threes. But no, no, no, really wasn't a basketball player.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 10: I grew up in New York, man and we you know, I played basketball every day, even in like when even for conditioning for football, all I did was play basketball. I played basketball in the all season, you know, until my knees weren't any good. But like one year in Dallas, we had win an all season basketball team. We all play all these charity games all over the country. Really, we played forty eight games. I made more money playing basketball than I did playing football just in the off season, going this off season because they paid us. Like one time we played the Harlem Globetrotters, Harlem Globetrotters in Iowa, and we played two games. We played at seven and we played at nine.
Speaker 1: So we're played at Fort.
Speaker 10: Dodge, Iowa, right, and the gym is packed, right, so it's like five thousand people. So we come we finished the game, the globe Pritters come back. It's all cash, so they're literally paying like they're they're counting all the money, right, and so here's your six hundred, here's your six hundred. We all got our money. We go out and we played a second game, another six hundred, so we made twelve hundred. Then we went out and partied our asses off in Fort dow Jiowa until they turned the lights off wherever we were.
Speaker 1: Then we went to the next game. It was great. How did you get put in a position to play against the Globe Trotter?
Speaker 10: No, but like Drew Pearson was our wide receiver and he knew he knew somebody on the Globe Trotter's just you know. However, he made it work, he made happen. But listen to this, so this is wild. You're talking about the Redskins. So we put so Drew put together this tour like you talk about the bus here, we had a barn stormy tour the Cowboys and Redskins, right, So we rented a yellow school bus. We picked up twelve Redskins at the DFW Airport and twelve Cowboys and we bust through the state of Texas and Maarillo, Lubbock, San Antonio, Austin Dallas. We played six games and seven nine just barnstorm and we're like we're enemies, but we're like we're selling out every single arena. Like they had this guy Curtis Jordan played a Texas Tech. So we had a bar in Lubbock, so we all went to his bar after the game, like it was. It was so much fun back then. Man, wild, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Why is that not talked about more?
Speaker 10: I don't know. But then we then we returned the favor and we went to DC and we played in Hampton. We played, uh, we played before a huh whatever what the bullet game was whatever they were called back then, Capital the Capitals whatever, and uh we played in front of like a live NBA audience and we were the pregame warm up for him. And after that we finished our game, everybody left the arena like they didn't even care about the Washington basketball team.
Speaker 2: Ship.
Speaker 10: So we we were in Ron Springs was from this little town of Williamsburg, Virginia. He lived on a dirt road and literally we all came over to his house. Boss hog Is. His dad was Coke and Chitlins. We're in his house, dirt road and and literally there's a fifty kids running through the house. There's twenty two basketball players there, and they're cooking for us, barbecuing. We just sat there drinking beers and telling stories. Like in that house that was freaking awesome. Guy goes by boss Hog. Well, Ron Springs' dad was the boss. He was like he was like Ron was always like the comedian of our team in Dallas, but his dad was funnier, you know. He was like red Skelted, you know. He was like you know, like he's just a classic comedian, you know, and just a old school man.
Speaker 2: And your team's like your teams never care that you guys are traveling the traveling the country, playing back.
Speaker 1: Well you're talking about doing inner tubes and one guy tears his knee and the team gets their ass rip. It's like that happens. Now, like your contract is void, you're done playing all the pay you now, Yeah, so much more red tape.
Speaker 10: Yeah no, but that was like, you know, that was it was. We just had so much fun back then. You know, we did everything as a team, you know, and so like I like I remember when I was a rookie on the basketball team. They because I was like the rookie and everything, and I and I love basketball. I would get an extra one hundred and fifty bucks just to go to find a washing machine or whatever clean and just get all the uniforms cleaned, get him ready for the next day. So I make an extra yearly quick. I was equipment guy, man. So you were out there grinding extra Yeah, I was hustling man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Did you ever did you ever want to like, was basketball ever over football for you?
Speaker 2: We ever?
Speaker 10: Like I went to I kind of screwed up college thing. I went to Naval Academy because my dad went there, and I was going to play basketball at the Naval Academy. It just didn't work out. So I ended up going to Dupe and they were like the best team in the country. But we would play against all the varsity guys. Like I was a good player, I don't. I think I could have played like decent Division two level, you know, like that that level. But that's what we all played basketball back then. Like in the off season, either you're a basketball player or you're a racquetball player, you know, in the off season.
Speaker 2: Were you a scholarship guy in football in college?
Speaker 10: No, I walked on well, I went to I got the academy. Thing didn't work out, so I went to a junior college for a year, and then I played basketball in junior college, and I was recruited to play football and basketball, and I just went up to Duke Go on outs.
Speaker 2: And in your mind, you're just like, if I'm gonna have a future, it's probably gonna be more some football than basket because it seems like you love basketball.
Speaker 10: I love basketball. But I remember this. I think I didn't even think, you know, about playing pro football when I was young, but I remember I had this. I went to this junior college and this guy, Kurt Sohne was a year older than me and ended up making the Jets. He went to Fordham after a Nashau Community college, and he ended up making it in the NFL for like eight years. But he told me early on, he said, you know, if you play high school football, you might as well try to play college football. If you play college football, might as well try to play pro football. So I always had that in my head, like, oh, it's just like that, just go to the next level.
Speaker 2: Just might as well go do something. Might as well do it.
Speaker 1: One percent of the world can do yeah, yeah, fuck, why not just give it a gun. All the kids out there, listen, you want. If you're playing high school, you might as well go play college.
Speaker 10: And then I remember this one time, so Dallas treated everybody first class. They were unbelievable organization. Like they fly me, I'm from New York. We're going to training camp at Thousand Oaks, California. So they fly you on pan first class from JFK PanAm PanAm first class JFK to lax Right, so I'm in first class. I eat the whole time, like I'm I'm every single like you know, Sunday dessert, I'm taking that, Like, yeah, I'll take that.
Speaker 1: Every time the stewardess walks by, You're like, Pam, let me get one. I'm like, I'm like plus ten pounds by time I get off the plane. So I get off the plane and they can't find my luggage. So I'm like, fuck that. I'm wearing the same thing every day. If I get my luggage, I don't care about i'mpacking it. I wore the same clothes for the whole six weeks. Like I've said, fuck it, I don't care about my legging grungey. Yeah, I just said, you know what, there's an omen like I'm not changing my clothes or I'm packing my bags till they kicked me out of here. How long did it take your teammates to realize, oh, this man hasn't changed in two weeks?
Speaker 10: Pretty soon?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thing for me, you know, but you know, yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 10: Like it was just you know, like then, like I went in against Randy Like you talk about Uss Grim, So Russ Grim was left guard for the Redskins, so he went against right White like it like I was just a Pro Bowl battle every single time they played each other. But you know, like I went against Randy White in a car.
Speaker 2: Drill every day. And so.
Speaker 10: So card drill is like literally you're a dummy squad and you're running sixteen zone plays right at the starting defensive line, and then the second team defensive line comes in and you run sixteen drills right off the card. So inside zone, you know, uh, you know power, you're running these basic plays right at the defensive line. So like, you know, Randy White was like he was like the best defensive tackle football and he's just kicked my ass. So I'm like, one of these days, I'm gonna beat this fucker, like, I'm just gonna beat him so one. I remember the first time I actually stoned him one on one pass blocking, and I was like, I was so happy. I was like, if my pro football career ends today, I blocked Randy White. I went out and drank a bottle tequila that night, like I thought, that was the highlight of my football career right there. I blocked Randy White one on one.
Speaker 2: God damn, I get is that Randy White? I mean, the crop top.
Speaker 10: Half monster.
Speaker 2: So you would have to on these car drills where you're doing the dummy cards, you'd have to do thirty two plays in a row.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thirty two plays in a row.
Speaker 2: Man were so funny.
Speaker 1: We were talking we were such pussies, dude, We're fucking pussies because sentially what you're talking about is nine on seven. Dress. You're talking about nine on seven. We would have six plays in a row. Yeah, six, you said, I heard you just whispered ten. It was six. It definitely was always in the single digits. And by that sixth player, you're like, god damn, like, get me out of here. This is so brutal, like waiting for a two to come in. So I'm going to give you a little bit of a spell for a second. We're talking about thirty six plays in a row.
Speaker 2: Is crazy.
Speaker 10: We didn't know any better. We just didn't know anybody, you know.
Speaker 2: And these are tired. We're talking about not drinking water so they can get buzz. Yeah, yes, we have a nice little buzz. Dad.
Speaker 1: Guys read all the tricks.
Speaker 2: Were you guys running like at the NFL at that time, Were you guys running like bull in the ring?
Speaker 10: We didn't do bowl in a ring. We didn't do that, but we we had We had Oklahoma drills forever, like you know, you line up and you know it was just you and offense lineman back and you know, like you know, like we ran those things like right out of each other, like for a twenty minute drill. Every drill was full split. It was full contact.
Speaker 2: And concussion really a thing back then, either was you know, like you know.
Speaker 10: I didn't even know what a concussion was. There's a training camp, but like you know, you remember those days you come back to the huddle and you'd see double, you'd see two of everything. Like I thought that might be a concussion, but I wasn't sure because they eventually would clear up, you know, and it would all of a sudden like oh, I could see Taylor right here, and I wouldn't see.
Speaker 2: Two of them. Of enough tile and all before practice.
Speaker 10: I took all those smelling salts all the time.
Speaker 2: How great are the smelling salts? I love smelling one of the greatest.
Speaker 1: Here we should there's actually you can get the jars up. Take a nice little huff before. Yeah, because that stuff all.
Speaker 10: We always did that when we were doing like our you know, trying to get our maxes and lifting and everything.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we always did the smelling sef guy slapping you on the back and stuff like that. Couldn't slap on the back, slap right to the face, Yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: A couple of guys stayed by stabby in the gut with.
Speaker 2: The knife, like all right, not do it? Time to do it. Sounds like it sounds like injuries just didn't exist in your time.
Speaker 10: Is that's funny? You know, you know, like you tore your s a c L I tore mine. I mean, you know who the injuries happened, but it didn't seem like it happened. We didn't lose, like we went years in Dallas without losing a player to a major injury, you know, and then one year and look.
Speaker 1: At the way they're built to Like, I don't know who this guy is on the left, but gee, that's it. That's one of the under armour uh we models to see and when you walk out Dick's sporting goods. Yeah, we didn't have a lot of fat guys back then. That's hard change.
Speaker 2: How much of you guys weighing on the offensive.
Speaker 10: Line back you know, honestly, like we didn't too hard heaviest guy back then with two seventy back in eighty two.
Speaker 1: That's that's the move right there. You should have a weight weight limits on uh on football.
Speaker 10: I remember Nate Newton came to us.
Speaker 1: Remember Nate Newton? Oh yeah, no, I do not know who Nate Neon is.
Speaker 10: So Nate Thick, Oh yeah, Nate Newton came. He came from Florida, He came from the USFL So he was the first real big guy that I saw, Like for the Cowboys, he was weighing somewhere around there's Nate. He was weighing somewhere around three twenty three. He was a big bomb, right. He went to Florida A and M. And he was a great football player, great player. He was a foundation of those Cowboys Super Bowl teams.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 10: He was a left guard on But he came to us like in eighty five, eighty six, and I remember they put a weight clause in Nate's contract, like he couldn't wait more than three fifty.
Speaker 2: Nate loved to eat, you know, he had an issue, so he had to scale at.
Speaker 10: Home, and he weighed himself all off season until you know, the off season began. So he comes back, he's three ninety five and he's like, he can't understand why three ninety but his scale only went up to three fifty. He didn't know it only it topped out at three fifty.
Speaker 2: Noo. He thought he was good.
Speaker 1: So he was he was doing more and he thought to himself, Oh, I guess I'm doing great with tables. He was killing it right now. That is he's in a golf cart. Look at him, Yeah, Jess Cruz and golf cart is in hell. He had dancing feet.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 10: His brother Tim Newton was a nose tackle in this league.
Speaker 1: So what happened when he came back at three ninety five? You know he just put the sweatsuit on, you know, just you know, yeah, just drop a quick forty five. Get a quick forty five off your brother.
Speaker 10: Jimmy Johnson came in like the next year, a couple of years later, and Jimmy loved him. So, you know, Nate, they had they had two in a they had Stepanovsky was was picked Eric Williams. Like they just put the best line together in football.
Speaker 1: Talk to me about Jimmy Johnson, his his coaching style.
Speaker 10: I wasn't there with Jimmy, but I but I worked with Jimmy for a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Like Jimmy's thing was like he wasn't an excellent no guy. H he had guys that did that, uh you know, but his thing was h the roster. He wanted to build the roster. His thing was a draft. Like he manipulated the draft. You know, he sold her so he traded herschel Walker for six picks to Minnesota. He got EMMITTT. Smith. Like his thing was a draft and like in a matter of he came into eighty nine, they're one and fifteen, you know, and three years later win the Super Bowl with the best team maybe ever assembled. Because the free agency started in nineteen ninety three, so they started losing players. Kevin Gogan left like all these Steve Berline left, like all these backup players left become starters and other team but he built a two deep roster in three years. And so his thing was, yeah, that was you know, how do we how do we get better? How do we get younger, faster, bigger? Russell Maryland's you know, like he just put the team together. Who were all your head coaches?
Speaker 1: I had?
Speaker 10: I had Tom Landry, then I had Ron Meyer. Ron Meyer was uh he was a coach in Indianapolis. When I went to Indy. I remember he had this this killer Porsche. So I'm in training camp. I meet this chick, right, and I wanted to impress her, right, and I even younger. I'm trying, okay, So I told the coach, I, look, I got to pick up. Can I trade you the pickup for the Porsche? I got on to really like impress this chick. So he flipped me the keys of the Porsche, took the girl out like that was the kind of guy he was. He was a you know, team player.
Speaker 2: He was good. And then I had I had good he was I had Rich Uh.
Speaker 10: I had this guy Uh in Philadelphia that was pretty good.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 10: What was it like playing for Tom Landry? He was a brutal man. It was just brutal, like meeting, like the Monday meetings, no matter what I remember. We beat Seattle one time, thirty five to three. In Seattle's we had long flight back and he would go through the entire game offense, defense especially. He was the only one that coached, like no assistant coaches they all. He did every single play And so you were just waiting for the play where you're too high, you got blown off the ball, you missed the block, and like you're just gonna get excoriated, you know the feeling. Yeah, so you you win thirty five to three, you feel like you lost the game, and I mean everybody sweated, like everybody was like waiting for their moment when they when they you know, you got highlighted by doing something wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: But he was a good coach though. Man, he could coach. He could coach everybody.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was ahead of the game in so many different ways. I don't want to put a crystal ball, make you do a crystal ball. What do you think changed between when you played and now seeing all the injuries that are now taking place. Because when I hear you talking about two days, guys getting overly exhausted, not drinking water, so the beer hits a little bit harder, guys getting after it every single day, playing basketball in the offseason, never giving yourself a break. But you said, you go through years of guys not seeing losing guys to injuries, and now you look at this where it's like every year teams are losing.
Speaker 2: Every more and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're losing more and more guys.
Speaker 10: Honestly, I think I think two things so much bigger, stronger, faster. Yeah, okay, Like Buck Kiss was the linebacker in the sixties, he was the face of the league. He ran a five flat forty Like he couldn't you know, not that he couldn't play today, but you know, you couldn't play in today's game if you're running a five flat forty a playing linebacker, right, well, So I think bigger, stronger, faster. And then I think, like all that contact we did, I think it's just basically, you know, you built callouses to the body and you didn't you just didn't have the injuries.
Speaker 2: That you get.
Speaker 1: That's exactly the answer I thought you'd give. But well too, I think there's a level of the caloustms of the body that I agree with. I think when you go into camp, even the soft ass camps that we have compared to yours, we would that first week you have a headache, the entire time, aches and bruises, everything hurts more like you feel every time. By the tenth day of camp, your headache's gone. Now you don't have the bruises you had. Yeah, your condition is a whole lot better. The helmet doesn't feel weird on your head. So there is a level of.
Speaker 2: Callous to that.
Speaker 1: But breaking the body in over and over and over again, like a guy like yourself wuld pay twelve years, Like I don't know how that sustainability you're able to have it.
Speaker 2: But with their generation too, like there wasn't all the money and all the contracting, Like I feel like the players kind of have a little bit more or you know, they like to think so more leverage, like going in all that, so when you do get bumps and bruises, they're playing through it. Compared to us. You understand that, hey, you're not going to get paid for being honorable and going out there on the field, so you kind of sit out a game or two so that way you're healthy in case you have to go into free agency. They don't know, you know, they're just it's all team, it's all no go.
Speaker 10: I think players overtrained today though. I think they all go to these camp they all go down to these different places and they just I think they overtrained.
Speaker 1: But the argument to your overtraining is when you explain your off season getting in a bus going to pick up your rival teams player. Yeah, and then travel. Yeah, but you're also you're playing basketballame. I'm sure you're wearing some sort of All Star converses. Ripping around on a hardwood floor. I mean that's a lot of moving around. That's a lot of condition, it's a lot of training.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but it's not like I don't know these guys are I mean, maybe I'm like talking at both sides of my mouth on it, but you know, we didn't we didn't have an off season until the beginning of April, so you had like two three months after the season ended to go do whatever you had to do. These guys are like going to these camps now, like that have been done playing. Now they're they're already training, getting ready. They're down and down.
Speaker 2: Guys might take two weeks off, but then they're training. Yeah, they're training down to these different places. You do the O Line, the Masterminds, So that's with the Lane, right, Yeah. Lane.
Speaker 10: Lane started with Duke manny Weather down in Dallas. Like they do a good job down there. But what's kind of cool was.
Speaker 1: They've been trying to get us down there for the last four years.
Speaker 2: It's in July.
Speaker 1: It's not just that it's like our schedule. I know Russ Grim He's has a camp in Pennsylvania every like April, okay, trying to get us there too.
Speaker 2: Just Lane reaches out and it's truly always just the time, Yeah, because you'd love to We love Lane.
Speaker 10: I mean, you know what cool though, it's like, you know, you see Kansas City going for the three p so like it's always like the second week in July. Right, But there's Tray Smith and there's Creed Humphrey. They're there every single year in the front row. And you know, like if we have Steve Hutchinson there, whoever we might have you know, Willie RoAF like some Hall of famers always there, Mark Schlareth, Like we have good guys that are coming. These guys are asking them questions, picking their brains, like taking their notes. Then they're breaking breakout sessions that we got these college kids coming now with this nil money, Like the entire Alabama offensive line came this year and they're all great kids, like really like the real students of the game. But like they're teaching those kids, you know, what they've learned and picking their brains like they could easily be on a boat having a good time just two weeks before training camp. But those guys are, they're there.
Speaker 1: What the Alabama offensive line? We went to Alabama. Tyler Booker, Yeah, Tyler, he was there.
Speaker 2: What a guy.
Speaker 1: People are don't understand. This kid's gonna be a great pro. He's gonna be Trey Smith.
Speaker 2: You think so.
Speaker 10: I think he's gonna be Trey. I think he's gonna be just like that.
Speaker 1: Have you started have you started breaking down the films of this incoming class for this time?
Speaker 2: Well, I broke them.
Speaker 10: I remember I was there last year and they were like, I go. So they all came up and introduced themselves. So it was before we were starting one day, So I said, what what's your best game? Which game should I pull out?
Speaker 2: Georgia?
Speaker 10: Which game? So we pulled out the Georgia game and we're just going through all five guys, you know, and it's just kind of breaking it down and good things, the bad things, things that I would do a little different. They all kind of trained their hands with this guy who's this martial artist. So they were just they honestly, they were just good students and great kids, Like they listened, you know, but they were into it though.
Speaker 1: They were into the.
Speaker 10: Whole like what do we need to do at this level? Like how do you like what's different about the running game versus the run game we're doing. So they're just you know, what, what are we going to see from a front that we don't see at Georgia that kind of thing.
Speaker 1: What do you think the difference between college run game and NFL run game? Like what was the kind of information you're.
Speaker 10: Ru I mean a lot of these run if you're in a big twelve, you don't play with a tight end. Yeah, you know, the tight end is a slot receiver. There's no two back offense, you know, in college football. So all those kind of things like you're not running. You don't see a lot of countertrait. You know, I don't know power, you don't see a lot of that in the college game. So you know, so that's that's different. It's like spread, just spread you to run it.
Speaker 1: That's kind of what it is.
Speaker 10: In fact, if you're the left tackle in college right now, like you rarely ever combo block anybody like you. You might have a five technique on you, but a lot of players you'll never have anybody outside you to even just go block to the edge unless it's third down.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see a lot of the defenses in the Big twelve, especially where they kind of they bring the end and he's head up on the tackle, and I'm thinking of myself. I wish, of course that was always the case for me, because that's the easiest block in the world.
Speaker 2: Is a heavy guy.
Speaker 1: You have leverage in every single.
Speaker 10: Direction totally, and so you just protect your inside and like you just work them the outside, right, But you know, they played this three to three double cloud just to stop the spread, and so honestly, like you don't get any edge rushers, Like there's all these tackles that come out of the Big twelve, like they got to learn how to block, you know, guys coming off the edge.
Speaker 1: Right now, with online masterminds, it has grown in a big way and Laying being one of the guys started. Where do you see it going in the next few years. How does it evolve and continue to grow with the game?
Speaker 10: Well, I think the cool thing is it's kind of like just been taken over by the players. So I like a couple of years ago, Aaron Kromer was out. He's the coach in Buffalo, like he came. So Aaron was there, so we you know, we're getting some coaches there that break out sessions. But honestly, like I said, like, so, there's a stunt now that's really popular in the NFL where that end wide end's coming and just cracking on that guard and just taking the guard out right and now that the tackle's just got a short loop. So we saw one yesterday, right, So I texted Duke Mannyweather down there, I'm like, we got to work in this stunt because you're going to see it more and more and unless you're on the same level that guard and tackle on the same level, that guard is gonna get picked. So I think like I saw it yesterday coming and Trey Smith saw it and he ate it up, and but he had gotten beat on it earlier in the game, so second time he didn't get beat. But so like little things that you're seeing that are giving guys problems, like we're kind of trying to get ahead.
Speaker 1: Of it this past last game stunt And is it a tilted nine? Yeah? Okay, yeah, that's all on the tackle right on a on a ete.
Speaker 10: Well, if he comes flat, like the tackle might now get his hands on him. He's coming just to wipe out the guard and now that tackle, the defensive tackle is now coming on across. But a lot of times the dns just trying to get to that back hip. If the guard doesn't see him, he's actually gonna be the guy that comes first. He could come free too, Like don't don't give yourself up like like you can you don't just want to run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, is the d A is a d tackle seen a three sneak or two eye?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: What alignment is he in on this end?
Speaker 10: Well, he's probably in the two.
Speaker 2: He's probably head up, so that way the guard can't see he can't see him.
Speaker 10: He's just he's just so he's just being frozen. He's just setting them up.
Speaker 2: So you have to look it up as a guard as well.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because I just this looks like San Francisco, Like this is a popular look in the NFL. Right now, now, somebody's coming back to bounce it up, like you know, it might be I can't see who that is right there for that post or whatever, but somebody's coming back inside or they're gonna run a twist stunt with the two tackles here to bounce it up. So as soon as you, like Fred Warner usually goes and ties up the guard, they'll he'll walk over the guard and tie him up and freeze him and so that now the twist comes from.
Speaker 1: It's such a shitty position to be in as a tackle because your biggest fear always is that speed. No no, not not on the stunt, just like rush third and whatever. They're sliding away from you. You're thinking, I want to make sure I take away the speed rusher wherever this guy's power uh fastball is and if he goes at a straight angle, you have to gain ground going back in the line of scrimmers. Get yourself on the same level as that guard.
Speaker 2: Yep, and the hey bring up that last photo sure, because like Rabe, he'll have things to where it's like even I think that's Bosa on the center, to where he'll tie up the center for a second and both the tackle in the end will come down to pick the center and the guard and then Bosa, the guy over the center will wrap all the way around the outside.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Tough stuff, man. If the game evolves so much. We talked about it a little bit in the locker room, but just that blitz that Spags put out on that fourth and five or whatever it was when Josh Allen threw that ball, it's just like the game of chess. Yeah, the corner, yeah, and none of him just off the edge. He had the end to rush up the field knowing they're on the man's side and bottom right in the be gap. Yeah.
Speaker 2: McDuffie had a hell of a game too, Like times Josh was trying it out there and it's just like, Yo, duffy is locking these dudes up on the outside.
Speaker 10: He can lock you, he can lock up the slot, he can lock up your your number one, he can blitz like he's just a total complete player.
Speaker 2: You love film. You love being around the guys. You love coaching so much, Like, why aren't you a coach? I did coach.
Speaker 10: I coached one year in Italy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you're not enjoyed. That's what I'm saying. Now. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed. I sit there, list. Do you love the game?
Speaker 10: I said, nine o'clock at night, because all these guys had full time jobs. So you know, I like going out and eating pizza and drinking beers with the guys at the end till two in the morning. That's what I enjoyed doing.
Speaker 2: We had this guy.
Speaker 1: We had this guy.
Speaker 10: Our left tackle was his former Italian basketball player, Numa gal Gallerini. Got Numa Gallerini.
Speaker 2: Italian and uh Italian.
Speaker 10: Numa Numa was he He cared, so he kept his cigarettes in his socks, so he'd liked to have a cigarette breaks, you know, in between uh, even during the game, he'd have a cigarette play. So I like that aspect of coaching.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you don't necessarily you're not like interested in putting.
Speaker 10: Style of doing you know, literally fifteen hours a day, Like I enjoy fifteen hours a day in the film room because I always feel see like I'm learning something new, and I like giving guys some credit that probably aren't being talked about, you know, just from an efforts standpoint or technique, whatever it is. So I like looking at and just seeing what happens. Oh here we are, Yeah, that's I remember we played a championship game in Catania Sicily, I'll never forget this. So Catania's you got to go even further south to the other all the way down there. So Katanya's right where that white and red part in the south on the very bottom is. So we landed the airport, we drive through choking traffic for two and a half hours to get to a restaurant to have a pregame meal, only to drive two and a half hours back to that choking traffic to get to the stadium, which was five minutes from the airport, and they had to delay the start of the game because they took too long.
Speaker 2: So I said, well why did we do that?
Speaker 10: And they said, well, the players love this, you know, Shiaska. They had this Italian restaurant that they loved, this pizzeria, so we they so they had to have the right food.
Speaker 1: So then we go back.
Speaker 10: My right tackle is Peppy Peppy is a banker, right, So at halftime, at halftime, Taylor, I benched Peppy because he's he's stinking the place up, So I bench him at halftime. He starts crying. He starts crying right like he's he's never been benched before. But I'm like, I need a better right tackle. My quarterbacks get killed. And they said to me, they go Peppy always plays bad in Catana because he eats too much.
Speaker 2: But he'll be fine the second Peppy always plays bad because he the banker.
Speaker 10: God, I sell the bank account.
Speaker 1: So did you did you.
Speaker 10: I se the bank account from playing this from coach?
Speaker 2: Did you put him back on the field when they said a couple yeah, that was all you need to hear. He eats too much. Oh he's got to run a little bit off coach, Peppy plays bating. He's crying. Three Italians walking up BA.
Speaker 1: Peppy always played bad. All the guys came up to me.
Speaker 10: Like, hey, listen, you can't do this to Peppy. He always plays back. He'll be fine the second half.
Speaker 1: How did you get the gig of being an Italian coach?
Speaker 10: So you know there's a there's a John Gresham novel called playing for Pizza. So it's a real story about this. It was fictional player about this American player that can't get a job at a quarterback anymore in the NFL. The only place you can get a job is in Italy playing for the Parma Panthers. So my friend reads the book Parma Panthers, which is a real team. So anyway, so I so my friend Doug Cosby played in the NFL for a long time with teammates of Dollas he was coaching. He was kind of getting burnt out on it. She's like, Baldi, if I get this job coaching in Italy, can you come and be my line coach. I'm like, yeah, if I get away from the NFL network and you'll come over there. So he gets a job, so I go over there and I coach his line coaches line over there. We go over there right after Super Bowl and we you know, we practiced. We had this season, I don't know, ten game season. We played a couple of like teams from you know, like Norway, or played a team from like Scandinavia or whatever. So you know, we played a couple of charity games in between.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that wild taking a quick break from the episode to shout out Kevin's Natural Foods. If you want a delicious protein pac meal on the table in five minutes, Kevin's Natural Foods Heat and serve entrees are your MVP. Kevin's Natural Foods ready to heat entrees and stir fry kits are shockingly delicious and made with clean, high quality ingredients. They feature delicious restaurant quality flavors like Korean barbecue, cilantro, lime chicken, tight coconut chicken, and roasted garlic chicken. Awesome part over the weekend, when I was talking about going to Tampa, Bobby and Maya, they had Kevin's Natural Foods, the sausage pre packed just sitting in the pantry whenever we made chicken. Kevin's variety of flavors and proteins offer countless opportunities to make it your own tacos, salad, sandwiches, et cetera. The opportunity are endless. Kick off twenty twenty five with Kevin's and make it your healthiest and tastiest here yet. Look for Kevin's Natural Foods in the refrigerated section at your local grocery store. Back to this episode, we started so you were talking to earlier talking about pointing out the effort and everything else. That's where the Baldy breakdowns come. Did you know it was gonna be as popular?
Speaker 10: No, I didn't.
Speaker 2: Well what happened was.
Speaker 10: My buddy at the NFL Networks is this guy Daniel Jeremiah.
Speaker 1: So we used to do this show. Daniel DJ's great.
Speaker 10: So we used to do this show called The Aftermath on Mondays at NFL Network in Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: So I always do.
Speaker 10: Back then, I was doing a college game on Saturday, an NFL game of national radio on Sunday, and then I would fly to LA and I get to LA and I like, I wanted to watch as much film as I could on these games before we went to air, so I'd pulled some some So anyways, and DJ lived south of LA and he would leave early to beat the traffic, so we would get in there like four in the morning, so we watched tape from like four to eight. So one day DJ just like we were like, we see Taylor Lawan with some double team and you know, King Henry goes one hundred yards.
Speaker 1: We put that.
Speaker 10: I'm like, let me play with that play. So we'd film it off o R phones whatever. And I kind of posted some of these things just for fun and it, you know, a little bit of interest in traction. But then the league suspended me for saying something one time, and it kind of pissed me off, and I was like, fuck it. I you know, I'm just gonna go in the film room. I'm suspended.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: And I started to get suspended.
Speaker 10: I said something about Zeke, you know, on some radio show like that maybe they sho was his rookie year, like maybe they should introduce Zeke to the NFC and maybe like rough them up a little bit and it looks a little too pretty for me, and whatever I said, they took it out of context. Say so I just started doing breakdowns. Twenty sixteen. I had a flip phone at that time. Of my my friend said you should get an iPhone and put it up there and do these these videos.
Speaker 2: So I got I got an I went over the Apple Store, got stuff an iPhone my buddy.
Speaker 10: But my buddy took me to the Apple story. I don't even know where it was the flip phone he got. I got a real iPhone. So but it started getting traction right away, like I knew the players were watching, I didn't know the fans were going to go so crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah we watched. Yeah, we talked about the locker room dude.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get highlighted on a couple of those things. Yeah, because it was mostly offensive Lineman for a little bit, right, and then he started jumping in the D line and.
Speaker 2: I started kind of all over the plaint.
Speaker 10: I wanted to do the door Max crossed. Yeah, a nickname I nicknamed my game. I started giving these guys the nicknames. They loved it. Man, I did Maxes a podcast out in Las Vegas last year. Came like best Friends. I hope he stayed with the Raiders, But I think he's just sick of losing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: Seems like it it seems like he kind of wants out of there, huh.
Speaker 10: I mean all he's seen is just you know, well you don't know exactly, but you know, like if you're just losing all the time, like you want to be a Raider, you know what it stands for. You want to be that guy that turns things around. But like they just keep rebuilding. And but now it's just like in the prime of his career, like you're going to spend the prime of your career just on another coach, another GM and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, now you wonder if, like if Tom Brady gonna turn around because his reports coming out saying Tom's running the show over there.
Speaker 10: He's the one we got spy Tech. Did you know spy Tech Tech? Well, he was a Michigan guy. He played with Tom at Michigan Tech. Yeah, he was a Michigan guy. He wasn't much of he was there with Tom. Then he went to Tampa. He went to Philadelphia and went to Tampa with Jason Light. He's been there, he's been part of that group, and so he gets a GM job. Brady knows him. So you feel like, okay, you blow out to LESCo. You're bringing spy Tech, all right, you blow out Antonio Pierce. Like, I don't know if you know if Pete is Tom's guy or not, but it seems like he's got a lot to do with it.
Speaker 1: Pete, Man, that's an awesome that's an awesome.
Speaker 2: Pet Carroll getting back in the game. Is that is that a confirmed things?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean you got Pete Carroll. I'm just thinking, like I did post, like Pete Carroll was the guy. But I feel like we're kind of talking like we don't know who who's running the ship with the Raiders, but I feel like Pete Carroll.
Speaker 1: Monster monster.
Speaker 2: That could be somebody Max stays, you know, in place for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the energy that the guy has to two thousand and seven, I went to an all star camp at USC. Had no offers at the time, Yeah, and I got to meet Pete Carroll. This is like when USC was USC, and I'm like head coach Carroll, and I said, mean, you're trying to be as a foremost possible way, Like please, God, just look at me and give me an opportunity. And he like slaps my hand out of the way and gives me like this big hug, and I was like, Bro, this fucking guy his energy. He's like the first guy to introduce the basketball hoop into the team meeting room, like, hey, we're shooting for this competition. Had the Matthews brothers on. They're talking about guys taking their shirts off, getting loud. One guy gets so juiced up he thinks all his clothes off, Like that's the kind of shit that you want Pete Carroll to bring into the Raiders locker room.
Speaker 2: Because he's is kind of like the perfect.
Speaker 1: Coach for that.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 10: I think you do a good job. I mean these guys all kind of get rejuvenated a year out, you know. I mean Pete's got a nice house in North Shore, Hawaii.
Speaker 1: Sure you know that that.
Speaker 10: Sure he was having a good time. Yeah, I'm sure it was good for a couple of weeks. But you know that guy, I mean, he he'll put together their good staff. Mike s Lauri will be his offensive line coach, guaranteed, Like he'll have a good staff. And you know the guy, I'm how many cups of coffee drinks a day? Like, like he he's never sits down now, he's always up.
Speaker 1: You know, and knows what he's doing. And him and Harball back after it again when Harball was at Stanford and he was at USC, UH and.
Speaker 10: The Oregon Yeah that was the Pac twelve was awesome.
Speaker 2: That is Yeah, that's gonna be so awesome that I saw Payton, Payton Caro. I saw a clip of uh.
Speaker 1: Pete Carroll and Harball after a game. I think the Stanford like beat the brakes off of USC and they like shook hands and He's like you all right, He's like, yeah, I'm good you And they like kind of have this like weird like posturing thing on their way, and it's just gonna be awesome to say, the battles that take place with them, well, it's.
Speaker 10: Gonna be like its just personal stuff, man, gonna.
Speaker 2: Go at it.
Speaker 1: That's the stuff you want, though, you want, but would you rather have a first year head coach?
Speaker 10: He have no freaking idea that guy's going to become something great, Like look at dan Quinn a second time around, like like he's always gonna have his things. That guys are gonna be tuned in, plugged in there, they're gonna be time, all the discipline. But like his second time around, these guys Pete right here, like this is his third time.
Speaker 2: Like he knows what to do.
Speaker 10: He knows how to put the team together. When he stands up in front of the room, he's got everybody's attention, right, he's got authority.
Speaker 2: No doubt. I can't wait to see who are your favorite guys to break down across the league and your baldy breakdowns.
Speaker 10: Uh, well, you know I love Max. You know Max because he plays every snap nobody plays harder. Like that's that, but I met Tray Smith in Kansas City. I love Trey Smith. Lane is just such a technician. He's almost boring, you know, because he's always in the right place. Nobody gets a better start, you know, Like the guy's just and I'm friends with Lane, Like he's got this bar in his backyard. Yeah, I go over and work out and in his barns ten minutes from NFL films, so you know, but you can always meet people over There's UFC fighters over there, guys around the league in the off season. But so you know, Lane's good. But you know, honestly, like Malata is a beast. Or for a guy that never played the game in his life and was an Australian rugby player, It's it's crazy, you know. So you know the linemen are fun. But you know, like Buddha Baker, like Buddha Baker in Arizona, it's I nicknamed the Cobert, Like the guy just plays the game at a different speed.
Speaker 2: Did you break did you do a Baldi breakdown on Buddha Baker with Taylor? With Tate?
Speaker 1: What was that?
Speaker 2: What you were Chandler Jones game? That was a chailer John.
Speaker 1: He put me on my ass game. Yeah, did you see him stare at him in the eyes? Pretty snapped lined up over me and it was a two minute drill and I just flipped.
Speaker 2: My hips and he just because he was coming, he was picking you right. No, he wasn't. He was straight up.
Speaker 1: It was just bulgy, just bul me had a safety bulled me to the ground. It was the one of the most demor It was the most demoralizing game. And of that game, that's probably the most demoralizing play.
Speaker 2: I I the video pull it up.
Speaker 1: This would be also when you said Buddha Baker, I kind of like I could see facial expression I look at was like.
Speaker 2: Hey, damn good promo Baldi. To promo this episode is to do a Baldi breakdown on Buddha Baker. Yeah, that'd be hilarious.
Speaker 1: That'd be so much Trobot.
Speaker 10: Safety this year. Man, he was awesome.
Speaker 2: But he's one of a ballplayer, good ball player.
Speaker 10: But but the thing is, it's like, you know, you talk about injuries. He's one of those guys that plays this game at a ridiculous speed, Like nobody should hit that hard at his side, he's one hundred and eighty five pounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it right here. That's hard.
Speaker 1: Sorry, it was not my attention.
Speaker 2: It's all right, this happens. We need to watch it again.
Speaker 10: That guy he never gets hurt. Man.
Speaker 2: And he put one hand on me. He put one hand on Look at my look at my hand, like, no, that's a nightmare. It's already I've already given up. I've already give up two sacks.
Speaker 1: In this game, three TFLs like it's yeah, that's a mental warfare right there. That's the US sleepless night.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Help people know that you do not sleep those nights.
Speaker 2: You do not. I mean you remember you came over the house. We just sat in silence in my man. I just sat next to him while he just watched off them. I was just trying to be there for him, just like as a as a support animal, like hey, don't pet the dog, and I'll just sat next to him like while wat and I was just just say deepress to go look at this man. But that's the thing. All you have to is like nowhere to go but up. You say all those things.
Speaker 10: But as an offense line, like you could have seventy great plays if you have one play like that, and that's all you think about. Yeah, the problem you don't really understand.
Speaker 1: The problem is there are seventy plays in that game. Sixty five of them look like that.
Speaker 2: That game, that game was.
Speaker 1: This was my first game off my first a cl and I saw I told the story a bunch, but like I really felt in my head, like driving to the stadium, I'm like, this is it, man, this is when you're back on the map. This is when Baldy Breakdowns is gonna cover public all the fucking plays. That's how I was feeling.
Speaker 2: We're on the phone, It's like, hey, get the fights, Yeah, get.
Speaker 1: The fight started. First play the game. Todd Downing is like, hey, would night be night meetings? First play the game nineteen Wanda. We're coming behind you, La one. We'll come back to the NFL. Like I'm like in my head, like, yo, it's about to go down. First play we run nineteen Wanda. I see Chandler Jones.
Speaker 2: He sees me.
Speaker 1: I could tell by his stance he's going inside. I take a step, he goes inside. I'm thinking, we've got this motherfucker about to have an explosive first play four yard TfL just looked over and I'm like that's so crazy. I saw him, but I couldn't turn that as It's wild second series, third down. I if anything, I'm great at getting out of my stance. I'm great at getting to the mesh point, so they can't beat me on a speed rush. Chandler Jones elongated just and I'm looking at.
Speaker 2: Him like stop. He sat. It was just dude, play after plays.
Speaker 10: Like you can remember in your heads. It's never going to go away.
Speaker 1: It's never gonna go away, and it's it's like one of the beautiful things that I love doing this show. But as long as I do this show, it's going to come up, come back multiple times a year. It's always going to be something. And it's it actually hurts just as much right now as we're talking about laugh about it now. Yeah, yeah, they got to break down this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah. What about Trent Williams.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well Trent was yeah, like you know, the thing is like Trent has that backside cut off block, Yeah, where he just freaking slaps you by the back of the head and he puts you incredible. Like I told I said this when Christian McCaffrey went to San Francisco, I go the play might be going to the right, but it's gonna end up behind Trent. I go, every play ends up behind Trent, like it still does. Like I don't know what it is like if he's got another year. I'm sure he does. But like you, he can still play like because he's still like he's still slapping people.
Speaker 1: Down and his hands are still amazing, and he's savy. He's still like elite athleticism. He might be not as athletic as he was before, but he had the movement, the mobility. The movements tell the story about when you're at the Redskins and he was talking to Brian A.
Speaker 2: Rappo, Oh yeah, he was. We were sitting there at the cafeteria. We were like having lunch, like after practice, and Rag had the web thing where he had like jam fingers or something. So he's just kind of like working rehabit. Logan, Paulson and myself are just sitting there talking like, hey, you know, we just got to survive in advance. Got to survive in advance for guys like us, And Trent comes and sits down and I forget Logan and Rack we're talking about. But Trent ultimately he like kind of chuckles not in like a disrespectful way, and he's like, honestly, it's like for me, I think to myself, like when am I gonna walk in these doors and somebody's gonna challenge me a practice? And we sit there like two Racks. He just has such a different just such a different gene pool and confidence that's like he wouldn't be he knew he was the best player on the field. Logan and paulse and I were sitting there talking like just fucking battling against certain guys just every day, like funk, when are you gonna you gotta find an edge here? What kind of extra work you're gonna get it? Intrenious? Like I'm I'm I'm wondering when I'm gonna walk in these doors? And Brian A. Rackpos on the team, Yeah, and he's like, I'm wondering when I'm gonna walk in the doors and somebody's gonna challenge me. We're all laughing, busting Racks balls.
Speaker 10: He has the exact same warm up still to this day. Every game, like he takes a lap around the field, He's got his his warm up jacket on, and then he does this mental thing where he's just getting off on his on his on the get off, and he's just left foot back, you know, he's all he's got that foot that she's like that left foot digging in the ground and he just does shuffle, shuffle, shuffle, turn and run and you watch him do it. And I've put it on film before pregame and six million people watching him, going, how's the guy that fucking big still move that fast?
Speaker 2: Right, they say, when the guys would go to the y mc ain't played basketball like you think. He plays a big man like he plays on the perimeter. He gets like windmill dunk, he shoots threes, he has handles. It's he's an incredible as Yeah, it's it's it's impressive. He boxes, does he Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And he can really do it all. Yeah. I mean you see it too, like any like scrum you've ever seen, like the one with Richard Sherman where he's like, Hey, what you're gonna do, I'm gonna punch in your face do it then? And he fucking doesn't. Yeah. Although, and that Cleveland Browns a couple of years ago when they were six and oh, going going to Cleveland. There's a big scrum over by the Cleveland sideline. You just he just takes a dB and throws him chiefs. Yeah, just always, He's just that guy. He's the enforcer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to talk shit, he will do something about it. They just finish it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had a I had a question, but I forgot.
Speaker 1: How was the competitive dynamic between you and your brothers? You twelve years, you're the bog twelve the other one eight.
Speaker 2: Likely you knew you worked hard on your brother if he got Dade and you're like this motherfuck this lazy piece of shit. I believe was the exact term you used.
Speaker 10: Uh, it's still competitive, man, Like, it's just it still is it just ever really goes away. It could be it could be something like I think my brother, you know, he was a year younger than me, Like everything I did he tried to do, Like but I love basketball. He didn't really like basketball. He could dunk real easy. He just like bending rims, just hanging up there and just bending rims and stuff. But like, honestly, like, uh, I remember I went to Douke, he went to Wake Forest and we were beating them one day late in the late in the year, and we're winning. They said Hey, you want to go play defense against your brother. I'm like, fuck yeah, I want to go play defense. So I went to play defense.
Speaker 2: Then you gonna go both ways in a D one football game? Yeah? Did that.
Speaker 10: And then my little brother was a nose tackle in Buffalo and I was playing like with basically a chipped ankle, so I cast on my ankle. And he was a backup nose tackle for Buffalo for a while. And I'm playing center that year, and like here he is on my nose and he beats me on his sack. Right, I couldn't like I couldn't read direct or whatever. And there's Bruce Smith laughing and Cornelius Bennett, They're all laughing at me.
Speaker 1: I'm like this, mother.
Speaker 10: And then somebody took a picture of it. Meet him beat me, and like that picture went everywhere and like that my little fucking brother beat me. Man, Like that that still burns me up. Man, God, Yeah, who are the uh? Who are some of the best players you ever played with? And their work ethic also matched their talent level. Well Reggie, Reggie, Well, Reggie didn't have the work that you know, Reggie. So I go to Philadelphia, right, and and I was like I came from Dallas, so every practice was always full speed for me. So I've come to Philly and I'm going up against Reggie and I'm going full speed at Reggie. And like by the second day we're in training camp, he pulls me aside. You know, I had this deep boys, He's like he listen, kid, He goes, oh.
Speaker 1: Here's the rule.
Speaker 10: I go, well, what's He goes, If my chin strap is buckle, you can hit me. And if it's not buckle, don't you dare hit me?
Speaker 1: And that was it.
Speaker 10: Like he didn't practice no chin strap, you know, like he's just out there just being Reggie, like just humping people like that was the most talented.
Speaker 1: Guy that I ever played with.
Speaker 2: Or it's dumping people, just humping guys up and down the field.
Speaker 10: Man three hundred and forty pounds offense, tackles just getting thrown off.
Speaker 2: What do you think about the argument when people talk about Reggie White and Aaron Donald.
Speaker 10: Well, Aaron like Aaron had the same Aaron had the mentality like literally you talk to you know, Whitworth and these guys that were with the Rams, Like He's like one day we were up at uh we were in Napa and they were scrimmaging the Raiders. So I was like watching practice with the Warren Sap. So Sap is like watching Aaron Donald. And he was like trying to fall in love with Aaron but he was Sap. So he's like, you're trying to find something. So anyways, he's like watching them. Literally, Aaron Donald started every fight and practice that day, put the right guard out for put him out, and then finished the fight. And there Sean McVay running from field to field and just wrapping his arms around Aaron Donald like making sure like everybody else could get hurt in his fight. But Mike, Aaron Donald's not getting hurt, Like he's getting off the fight. He's getting off. Aaron Errol a beast like you. You talk about how he set the temple and practice. You know his walkthroughs were full speed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that kind of thing just at the Commodore. It'd be like when rave remember when that fight happened with Jeff versus Tampa, Like back him up.
Speaker 1: That ship was so funny. You think jeffs ended up with the Patriots. There was a little people some question marks saying people.
Speaker 2: People talk about Jeff. People also talk about a j. Brown. Yeah, I saw Rave talk about aj still has a close relationship with him.
Speaker 1: I wonder if would do it.
Speaker 2: Brave crushes it, man. I think I'm also I think he's going to Yeah, I think he's I also think I'm room for Aaron Glenn too. Like he played for the Jets, and even though he's going to be the head coach, everybody's like, why would you want to go be a head coach of the Jets.
Speaker 1: But I hope.
Speaker 2: I love that Aaron Glenn's with the Jets, a former team that he played for. I loved that Raves with the Patriots. I was kind of rooting for Deonce go to the Cowboys. Yeah, yeah, I was. I want to be on to get that job that awesome. How do you think what was his what's his name? Do her?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, the new head coach of the Cowboys, Schotneimer. How do you think he's gonna do as the head coach of the Cowboys. Like a lot of people saying I thought a very good roster, will I's not a very good roster. I mean, my brother played for his dad, you know, Marty. Marty was a great, great coach he wasn't great in a postseason, but he won a lot of games. Like if he's you know, we'll see if he's more than just a coordinator. He's been a pretty good offensive coordinator. But now he's got to be a head coach with a roster that's not very good. Yeah, you know, so you know, they don't seem to know how to build the roster. I mean, Philadelphia and Washington just went right past him. You know with free agent signing, you know how to spend the money, know how to run the salary cap. Like the Eagles always have money to get everybody got extended this year. Yeah, they found money for Saquon, they got the quarterback taking care of last year, they got aj Devonte.
Speaker 10: Everybody's got to take care of.
Speaker 2: What do you think the issue is with the Cowboys?
Speaker 10: I think it starts at the top. Yeah, you know, like, I respect your own's a great deal. I like Jerry, he runs the first class organization. But you know they should have paid Dak before they played Zeke. You know, pay the take care of the quarterback that screwed him up, you know, And so now you know, the offensive line kind of fell apart. We'll see if they this Tyler geyit and can you know, come on, but they're gonna lose Zach Martin probably and they're gonna be They're gonna have to keep rebuilding that and yeah, they're just not that talented. Like can they take care of Micah? You know, they got to take care of Mike. He's the best player. Yeah, I don't know if they have enough money to do it.
Speaker 2: Zach Martin was such a still still still is a great ball player.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 10: The greatest stat I ever heard on Zach was he had seven first team All Pros and five holding calls in his first nine years. Five total holding calls. That's incredible in nine years.
Speaker 2: And he played he played left tackle, left tackle Dame.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he is a great player. Man, Go out there to watch the practice. Just do you just watch him? It went out Knox Snard, the training camp, it stuff. You just watch him. He didn't lose one single drill. You know, he's just like every drill one on ones team, drill whatever we didn't give.
Speaker 2: You played across the entire offensive line. Like what's your favorite what's your favorite position on the old line to watch and break down.
Speaker 10: Like, honestly, I think You're only as good as your center. Like, you know, there's three great centers that came out this year. This Graham Barton in Tampa was really a good player. Like they went from last and rushing to fourth and rushing. They got the center position figured out, Like I think it starts inside, but there's so many tackles that you have to watch, you know, and to see him just you know, from Trent to Lane to you know, you go through you know, Pinay school, you know, just see his power. You know, it's fun watching those guys just move people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sens with the left tackle, nobody.
Speaker 10: So listen to this Jayler, so your left tackle right, Yeah, so listen listen to the transition that the Eagles had at left tackle. They went from Trey Thomas to Jason Peters to Jordan Malatta. Like there's a twenty year stretch of like literally as good as left tackles in football. Yeah, like they but that was a priority for them now they you know, and they traded for Jason Peters before he was ever Jason Peters, you know, and they spent a high pick on.
Speaker 1: When you think a quarterback or a tight end, he was a tight end.
Speaker 2: Jason Peters a tight Lane Johnson. Yeah, Lane was a quarterback.
Speaker 1: He came I think he went to Oklahoma's quarterback, started a tight end, yeah, and then ended up being a tackle. Yeah.
Speaker 10: He still ran the fastest forty if any tackle ever at DA Combine. Yeah, still the fastest end.
Speaker 1: Is that true or not true?
Speaker 2: That is true? No, Arren Armstead ran the fastest.
Speaker 1: Uh he did. Yeah, he ran up four to six five or something, but he was at two five Lane Johnson, he ran the fastest forty of any tackle over three three hundreds, ok, just like four to seven four and what was yours?
Speaker 2: Forty five? I know you're scooting, though, Bro, I'm moving, moving, moving.
Speaker 1: That's moving.
Speaker 10: You're you're making every backside cutoff when you can do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, able to do that yep, yeah, Lane man. I mean also franchises being able to have left tackles for that many years, Yep. It's that's pretty impressive. I think the Titans had that with uh bru No, Bruce Matthews is more of a guard. I'm thinking who was the guy before b hop Yep for tend yep and then Michael Ruse right after that, and then who is the other one probably the best one.
Speaker 10: Three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll get the name later.
Speaker 2: It's like the Packers of the quarterbacks. You got far Baron Rodgers now Jordan, Yeah, the part star before we get in. We I know we're running a low on time. We need to do a twist the question and a pet peeve bitch that switch with you? What did you Who do you got winning the Super Bowl?
Speaker 10: I've got the Eagles, I said from the very like, I'm not gonna change this pic just because the Chiefs are here. Uh And they took care of business against Buffalo. But I thought when when the postseason started, I said, the Eagles wud go four to know in the postseason, Like, I'm not changing I thought they were the best team in the trenches.
Speaker 2: And they're young.
Speaker 10: Players all like had this meteoric rise, so they don't even look like rookies.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't think it's any bit of that Philly bias.
Speaker 1: No, there's there's some bias there.
Speaker 10: But I thought, like I you know, the quarterback got healthy, the running back is a star, the line is healthy, like like healthy, like both teams will be healthy grade like I like, I like the Eagles chances right here more. They can beat them more different ways than Kansas City can.
Speaker 2: All Right, I love it. All right, this got it, I said on the locker room, This got Eagles all over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that for that reason, I'll be going Chiefs.
Speaker 2: So you're just fading Are you fading me.
Speaker 10: The Chiefs?
Speaker 1: I think there's a hell of an argument for the Eagles. But then you look at Andy. I'm not I'm not a I'm like a Oh, I love the Chiefs. I just think this is a very cool situation. Like, yo, let's let's get blessed real quick and then we can move on from this.
Speaker 2: We've seen such a run with Patrick Mahomes. I mean if if they win this Bowl, like you're the argument's almost there with him and Tom Brady right now, which is nuts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean seven years, seven AFC championships. Yeah, he has three Super Bowls. This will be his fourth super Bowl, third in a row.
Speaker 2: This will be his fist he's lost super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for his four super Bowl win if he gets the win, like, yeah, I love the dialogue, got I love it, And I think I think a lot of hate comes to the Chiefs because the Chiefs are so good and which is a lot of hate.
Speaker 2: Is because of the officiating, because of the official stuff.
Speaker 1: There is some stuff there, absolutely. I think there's a lot less stuff in this last game, and there were in the past. But yes, yeah, we talked about it's out there.
Speaker 2: It's out there and it's clear. Yeah, all right. This twisted question comes to us from Twisted Tea. A refreshing, hard eyed team made with real brett and five percent alcohol, full flavor and very refreshing ball. Do you appreciate this and it goes down smooth. There's zero carbonation, which makes it easy to drink all day long. It feels fun and celebrates extreme fandom on game day and is the perfect alcohol beverage for game day where they're tailgating in the parking, watching at a bar, watching with your boys at home. Twisted Tea is there to turn up your game day, keep it twisted with the boys and grab a refreshing Twisted Tea today, Boys in the back. What is our twisted question.
Speaker 4: Or twisted question this week comes from actually a fan.
Speaker 2: Gauge holding shut up gaugege.
Speaker 4: If you could experience any song, movie, sports, event, TV show for the first time again, what would.
Speaker 5: It be and why.
Speaker 2: Song, TV show movie.
Speaker 1: I'll take Jaws, this greatest movie.
Speaker 2: Let's you want to experience that movie again for this time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I think let's do all three.
Speaker 2: Let's do a movie, song, sporting event.
Speaker 10: Okay, uh so TV show.
Speaker 1: Movie.
Speaker 10: I just saw Seinfeld performed the other day like he had me laughing for an hour and fifteen minutes. I'll just do Seinfeld.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's no bad episodes, show about nothing, show about nothing. Yeah, yep, I'll say movie. If if I could relive the first experience, it would be Friday night Lights. We watched the high school football you went together? Was Opening Night? Went out watching that was It's That's the one TV show Game of Thrones. I love Game of Thrones. Did you ever watch it?
Speaker 1: I never did.
Speaker 2: I never watched that. You get the experience it for the first time. Yeah, they will suffer you to do. What about song song?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Either Freak Aleek by Pete Pablo or Lose Yourself by eminem That was going in my seat and my CD Walkman, I ran that song into the ground and that's when you know. I wasn't sad enough to get on the internet and look at the lyrics. But you're rewinding and trying to catch all the lyrics. That way you knew the age, you know.
Speaker 10: How you know when you have great street credit, when you name gets mentioned in eminem song like mine, when he when he dropped me a legacy, like I knew I had it made. That is awesome. Yes, just a bunch of yes. When you get that done, that's beautiful. I'll say, you know, I'll take Kate Williams Junior and our country Boy Can't Survive Like that's that's a great song.
Speaker 2: Great song, phenomenal song. You know that song? Yeah, pet can't survive.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, said the name of the title.
Speaker 2: He's got it locked in song.
Speaker 1: Movie for me would be Wedding Crashers seeing Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughan first, the opening scene of them mediating the divorce. Yeah, it changed my personality for life. Watching all Generation that run is like all you quoted in school, and and it was this It was like I don't know if it was a start medal or whatever it was, but that early two thousand's comedy was maybe the movie.
Speaker 10: I felt like that movie didn't even have a script, that was just two those two guys just being stupid together.
Speaker 1: That whole thing is incredible. This scene when they're walking down the stairs or your mag is a hot older woman.
Speaker 2: Showed your tits throw up like the whole thing.
Speaker 1: Chocolate. Yeah. Yeah, first played a big game with Obahill Mary. Phenomenal movie song for me Anthem Part two take Off by the album by this band Blank with two album has take Off your Pants and Jacket is the first song on that album and just starts with the drums Bean Bean Dan hit the guitar in there. Dude, Emo, Taylor, hate your parents, Taylor.
Speaker 2: That song was setting me up.
Speaker 1: It was right around the time, Right around the times.
Speaker 2: Also came out what was the other one TV show?
Speaker 1: Dude, Mine's not gonna be a big one, but it's true to me and it's Scrubs. I think something about JD. Yeah, it's brown Bear, the whole thing. Anytime I had relationship issues for whatever reason, that show came on and I just felt my love Scrubs does he Yeah, it's a phenomenal drugs and Lost never seen Loss, but Scrubs to me is probably my favorite show of all time.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable love. It should we get into uh what about a sporting event, Oh, sporting event. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I haven't been to a whole lot of sporting events, not necessarily like you you've been to.
Speaker 10: Or the greatest sporting event I've ever been to was a Grand Prix of Monaco. That thing life lived alone. No, it's unbelievable, like and you talk about like living a life like they had, Like Ferrari rented out this uh this club med boat, okay, and I was friends with these guys that I grew up with that ended up becoming big at NASCAR making merchandise. They made a lot of merchandise mass so Formula one was gonna fly them to Monaco and so that they could kind of pitch their their merchandise to people at Formula one. So they asked me if I wanted to come along. I'm like, yeah, I want to come along. So like we helicoptered from this club med boat to like the race itself and to the time trials, and then we were in a casino every night just winning French Franks like that four days. I remember one time we were on this boat and I go, the only thing we need is like some Prague models just to come on and pray it around. This boat fucking models showed up and just started praying around.
Speaker 1: I just manifested it.
Speaker 10: That that that events unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, there's no there's no beating that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no beat. There's no beating. My sporting event probably hasn't happened yet, but it's gonna be watching the Nebraska corner because win a national title.
Speaker 10: Okay, all right, you're a big Matt Ruhle fan. Oh yeah, I love him, love Matt. I love Matt Rule man, you know, Oh no, really he was at Temple when I was Philips. I used to speak to his team every year. But I became good friends with with Matt.
Speaker 2: Really he's awesome.
Speaker 10: Man followed him, you know, down to uh down to Baylor, so I did some things with him down the Baylor when he went there, and uh, forget about the Caroline. I think he's gonna turn around in Nebraska. Yeah that's the quarterback I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Riola, I love it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Will loves Matt Rule. He was actually quoted as saying, is if the best corners just go six and six this year, I'll be calling for his head.
Speaker 2: That was that was a direct quote. Of will Compton and we went down. We went what I'm saying, we went seven and six this year Pinchred Bowl champions should have beat Ohio State.
Speaker 1: Yes we had him on the road. Not everybody can be Ohio State manly reliving.
Speaker 2: I mean I have to.
Speaker 1: I could go national championship with that thirteen to ten, went over Hoil State watching Michigan win that game there.
Speaker 2: You're talking about this year, Yeah, we living and we rewatching.
Speaker 1: You're watching a game, you're yours, you will you can't laugh as you were like my event hasn't happened yet. Martin Deal's greatest day.
Speaker 2: Amazing he was talking about leaving.
Speaker 10: Oh, I mean, I can't believe it's.
Speaker 2: Not Higo State lost their DC. When you say last year when you were at the game and and fucking with big f Yeah that was awesome.
Speaker 1: But like something about Michigan being so down this year and not having a throwing game and being twenty won a twenty and a half point underdogs in Columbus, And I was watching that game just being a fan, Yeah, thinking like oh, I think it's a half time, Like okay, they'll run away with it. Is now now is when they'll run away with it and for it to happen the way they did, and then the blender that all house that goes into after like it's yeah, it's fresh.
Speaker 2: I know they won the Natty. That was awesome.
Speaker 1: That was great. We'll be back.
Speaker 2: If you could relive a game you played in, which one would it be? Probably like my rookie year.
Speaker 10: You know, like these rookies comeing to the league, they go to super Bowls and win super Bowls and everybody says, it's not that easy.
Speaker 2: It doesn't.
Speaker 10: It doesn't happen like that. My rookie year, we lost the NFC Championship game in Washington at RFK to the Redskins. Like, if I could relive that and win that game and go to the Super Bowl that year, I would.
Speaker 1: I would want to. I like your spin on that. You like your spin because you know what happens is if you lose.
Speaker 10: Like that song Hail to the Redskins, It's one of those songs that gets it, like it still wakes me up in some nightmare. I mean, I can't just wake up in a cold sweat, did you? They would score touchdown freaking Hail to the Redskins. You're like fuck do I have to like, I'm reliving that thing in my head something?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not off And I don't live.
Speaker 2: In the past, but you know, I don't look at the past. Wakes me up at night.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, if you're real living.
Speaker 1: A game that you could win, I'm going back twenty nineteen AFC Championship, two quarters away from beating the Chiefs to go to the Super Bowl. That's the game.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I guess the only time we went to the playoffs really where I was playing with the Packers miss miss but reliving a like reliving a game with a chance to write it, Yeah, with a chance to write it would be yeah, Big ten championship.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So glad you said that, because I'm thinking that's gotta.
Speaker 2: Be the answer. Yeah, because yeah, you went because that year we had we had seven second half comebacks to that game. Oh man, I don't remember Top fifteen because we lost that. We were tending too. We lost that one. Then we go out, No, that wasn't South Carolina. That's when we lost to George and.
Speaker 10: The Do you know, do you know the story behind how Fox Sports even got into college football? So David Hill, who was a president of basically ran Fox Sports started Fox Sports. He's an Australian, but he started Fox Sports. His wife's sister went to Nebraska and they went to the spring game at Nebraska and they it was big red, it was completely the bowl was the whole thing was sold out. And that day he said, we're getting into college football. And they Fox got the college football playoffs and championships and all that stuff, and eventually they became big players in the sport.
Speaker 2: So Fox Sports started all because of that experience at the Nebraska spring a spring.
Speaker 10: Sold out spring game.
Speaker 2: You know, we we did not need to hear that started. We didn't know. We love that. We love that. Well, double down.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, just to be clear for everybody, let's see Fox to make sure you're out there correct, all right, Pet Peeve? So Pet Peeve, like there's a lot of things be happy about and have gratitude and be humble about, Pet Peeve, is your opportunity to bitching a plan about one thing and it'd be super small, it could be super big. Whatever it is to you, I'll start, oh, what is this? We were responsor for it?
Speaker 10: All right?
Speaker 1: As prepare to host big game day celebrations, what are some possible possible odor related issues you may encounter that make you less confident and you're hosting duties. Are you afraid of taking your shoes off when entering your friend's house? Getting nervous? Your team is down at halftime. Tackle whole body odor with Dove Men Plus Care Whole Body Deo. This is a whole body deal. Defend against all your odor zones from your pits to your privates to your feet. Uh and it's a long lasting, sixty two hour odor protection Fine Dove Men Whole Body deal at Walmart today.
Speaker 2: Go ahead. Started off? Okay, my pet peeve is.
Speaker 1: I was on a flight. I took a lot of flights this week, and I had to go to Fort lauderd and to.
Speaker 2: Boston.
Speaker 1: But I had to connect and my flight from Fort Lauderdale, which is the mecca, the beacon for Okay, so you probably have a pre boarding south No, no, no, but you're one of those. Are you one of the guys that go in before they put the general boarding on a Southwest you get the preboard not for Southwest but American? Yeah, okay, Southwest. I mean people on this flight going to Baltimore. As I was connecting there's forty people on this flight, right, twenty of those people were pre boarding, and one guy was actually in a corner stretching before and then as they're calling for the preboards, this is not walks over and gets in his wheelchair and is wheeled down, wheeled down the tarmac.
Speaker 2: Their this guy stretching.
Speaker 1: Hey, he's stretching, he's elongating.
Speaker 2: The must insane Friday.
Speaker 1: I get it, you're a little overweight, you got a broken leg, you got a little something whatever, like you need a pre board, go ahead and dealing with on that one. But you're fucking touching your toe.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen that.
Speaker 10: One, but I've seen plenty of people wheelchairs that can walk just fine, yeah, or get get a boarded.
Speaker 1: And also getting off that fight, there's this hefty black guy getting in and he's like, there's a guy waiting from the wheelchair, and the guy's like getting the wheelchair situation. You can see that this black guy, he's getting them. He's getting frustrated.
Speaker 2: There's way too he just goes, I can walk up.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 1: And that's all that's on the same my home is getting a you know, a late hit call Yeah, him slowly jogging out of bounce and get in. Hey, so, yeah, my pet peeve is the I guess it's the preboard man people taking advantage of preboard.
Speaker 2: You got a pet peeve you're thinking about?
Speaker 10: Yeah, you know. I mean I have a bunch of them, but one is just basic incompetence.
Speaker 1: Like this morning.
Speaker 10: Okay, this morning, I call room service to see if they can deliver breakfast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no answer. All right.
Speaker 10: You're in a hotel though, so okay. So I walked downstairs and I talked to the lady in the restaurant. I go, hey, can I get some breakfast ordered and sent up to my room. I'm working up there. I don't want to take that. I wanted to get ready for the show. So they're like, oh yeah, yeah, no problem. So I go upstairs. Nothing right, I don't hear a sating, Nobody knocks on my door. There's no breakfast being served. Forty five minutes go by.
Speaker 1: I'm like this, look.
Speaker 10: So I walked downstairs and I see the lady and I go, hey, it's breakfast ready. She goes, oh, let me go get it. She goes in and she's in there for five minutes, I'm like, what the fuck. So she comes out, she goes, Oh, I forgot to give the slip to the chef. We don't have breakfast for it yet. So I'm like, well, what the fuck? So I go, I go look, she goes, but I'll bring it up to your room. So she brings me up to breakfast a little bit later. Of course, she forgets the sausage, forgets the coffee, like she couldn't even deliver the breakfast, like basic. So incompetence on anything like basic competence, like you got a job to do, I don't care what the job is, like, have a little bit of competence about doing the.
Speaker 2: Job or pride. I'm with you. That's a great pet peeve mine recently. That's that was eating at me last night. Is rue is in her I want mom face. Oh we switch every night on who does bedtime? Yeah, and we switch every now and who does bedtime? And roof for the life of her is just in a tantrum, can't breathe all of it because she wants MoMA. And I'm just sitting there on the couch like this not like room Mom's room. Mom is in the other room. Putting Scotty down like it's dad has turned to do bedtime. You realize you hurt deadads feelings when you just scream for mom because I love putting you down for bedtime. I want Mama. I like, I have a video and she's just kicking her feet and I just send it to Charro. I'm like, hey, I think we're gonna have to switch. And I'm just in there rocking Scottie, like putting Scottie down, and just like it's bothering me. It's bothering me. I was just like this little ship dude. And then all of a sudden, she comes running in just to apologize and say sorry to that. And I'm like, you know, I don't give it to it right away and I'm like, why are you sorry? Yeah, And she's just talking like, uh, I was frustrated, and Deadad do bedtime Tomorrow night they do bad time in the morning. We'll see what happens to night. Yeah. I know. Well, right when I woke up this morning, I go up in the room, Hey shrew Liam Bell and she's like, I want mama, and I'm like, sweetheart, Mama's downstairs. You know she's gonna be up here in a little bit, and I'm like, you know, once we kind of get over, she's like, I want to lay in bed for three more minutes. I'm like all right, so I kind of just sit on the chair and I'm like, uh, you know who gets to do bedtime? Night? And she's like dad Dad. I'm like, yeah, because dad, dad loves to put you down for bedtime and on and on. But that is my pet peeve. When you're two year old and when your daughter is and when you're a child, your toddler's in the I want mom face.
Speaker 10: Yeah, terrible two stage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's tough.
Speaker 2: It's tough.
Speaker 1: And my mother in law she would always say, oh you think it's terrible two, it's really terrible threes. And I pissed me off and I was like, let me just get through this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm like six months into year two and you always want to talk about the next year being worse. That's terrible.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got to get you out of here. It's eleven twenty five right now. Hey, thank you so much for coming on the show. Great time, Thanks for having great conversation, great insight. The stories you told were amazing. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's just again, it's an honor because I just remember being young, high school, college and watching you watching that pinky maybe just be like, man, what a bizarre pinky he's got there, And now having you sit on the bus for a podcast, Yeah, it's incredible.
Speaker 10: You know what's funny though about like just this type of arrangement and in podcasting in general, is you know, you start talking all of a sudden, stories, like the stories never stopped coming, but you have to get triggered. Something will trigger the next story. Yeah, you know, so it could be anything. But I think we all like that. We all have stories. But you can't just like tell all the stories. If something has to get you to that moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's podcast hours and hours or more.
Speaker 1: You know, you have to get you on again sometimes, man, because we hear about the Globe Charters thing, and once you start talking the off season, yeah, he's like and then he just wants to't dropping a dime Monte Crisco whatever the race. It's like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 2: Monico? Thanks guys, play hooks not a Kisses. Please subscribe