Speaker 1: Coming up for a Get Loud podcast. We'll look back at that incredible win against the Panthers.
Speaker 2: Take no prisoners.
Speaker 3: Yeah they got to the Bears. Ooh one against too.
Speaker 2: Also, you got some Jetsons knowledge for us?
Speaker 3: What did come true? From the Jetsons? And by the way, I'm looking for a stolen bottle of champagne.
Speaker 4: How you know?
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Get Loud Podcast, presented by seat Geek. The most disruptive Idea and ticketing a ticket that works, expect the expect it seat Geek, Smooth Jinks, How you man?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good. I'm always good at the wind. I can say this long weekend, man, they flew up one hundred plus old players guys I haven't seen in decades. Kudos to the front office and the ownership I'm talking about. It was a Darryl Green weekend. Key to the city, Number twenty eight retired, immortalized forever. It was a great weekend for the young friend. Smooth, how about you?
Speaker 1: Everything was great, had a good weekend with the girl and then settled in watching football.
Speaker 2: All Texas got crushed that Cora.
Speaker 3: Did we bet on that?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Did we not? We did not? All right, I still get we bet. I thought we better stay down to try.
Speaker 2: To slip it in.
Speaker 1: But it always helps when you have an NFL Sunday and the commanders looked as good.
Speaker 2: As we got to get into that.
Speaker 1: It is your hot ticket, presented by seat Geek, the most disruptive idea and ticketing a ticket that works. Expect the expected, see Geek. Yes, man, this team, I understand it's the Panthers. Yeah, but forty to seven beatdowns in the NFL don't happen.
Speaker 2: They just don't happen.
Speaker 3: They don't see. Still amaze me. We've always heard the next man up mentality until it get put to the test. All right. The one thing you could tell about this team well coached in the way well cross those teams, dot those eyes. Know your place, next man up, do your job, understand what the task is. When when when Mariota came in there and they didn't change the tempo, They stayed on schedule. They stayed with the same game plan. This what I like. The one thing I hate about teams when they have a certain type staring quarterback, then they get a backup that's totally different then they started. Now I gotta change my guy gotta have a game plan for both. We got guys that are spinning images of each other, down to the Heisman trophies and the number two picks, down to the running style, to everything. So I felt good about what I seen yesterday. Different guys making a place yesterday. Congratulations to my boy many with Forbes. You have now added somebody else by the name of Andy Dalton to the Forbes list. Sometime I told.
Speaker 2: You how about Dante fowler Man.
Speaker 3: His first interception goes to the house. Looked like he used to play a little tail back of running back in high school. These are the plays, and he's been on fire. He's been on fire. Don't forget that he got sacked also yesterday. So he was one of those guys what I call a game maker and a game record at the same time. Because once he made that play that put us on crew control fire. This now, Carolina has to be one dimensional. We have to play from behind, and we've shown that we can play it from in front, and that set them up for failure right there. So yeah, that's the play that sparked everything yesterday. And how about this, how about you? Remember I told you the sun shine over the fed House, you know. And I told you, I just kept I've been looking up every game and I looked up, realized a right, they are green retiring, and the sun just trickling over my face. I said, another day at the Fairhouse, we won't lose this game. We haven't lost a game there yet.
Speaker 2: And you know what, let's be honest.
Speaker 1: In years past, there's been a lot of opposing fans there.
Speaker 3: Oh take over, no, now, come on, get I ask you this though, Jeah. One thing I did do because I do a good job of just watching everybody. So as I watched the fan base Carolina and Washington, you know they are you know, because I'm a big judge, snow say they are actually like the step child of Washington because they used to be a part of this fan base before the Carolina Panthers store. We head North Carolina in South Carolina. So it's this no hatred, it's no hatred. Yeah, it's no rivalry, but it's an it's kinship. Like I used to be one of y'all. Like I've seen a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people down the line. Yeah, we used to know each other little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I've seen a lot of people looking like yeah. I could easily stayed aboard this ship. Yeah, but I jumped ship for this, for this, now, yeah, for this. This is what I did. I seen a lot of people in that stadium compting playing should I jump on this bandwagon? Should I throw my panthers gear away and jump on this commander's bandwagon? Where here's a message to y'all in Carolina, near Charlotte, near Riley, near everywhere. All right, Seneca, where my people at. It's okay, you can jump on this bandwagon. We accepting them applications as we speak right now for the Commander's bandwagon. You will always be family, do us. Come on, come on over, Yeah, in your room.
Speaker 2: It's early.
Speaker 3: It's early, man, plenty of room. We got new merchandise for you. Is everything? Come on, man, We got the young quarterback. I know, y'all y'all drafted the young quarterback the year before. I'm sorry, we got the Come on, it's okay, it's okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you about the offense here and one thing I love. Look, this is JD's team, but when you talk about the culture of this organization, I think it speaks to the fact that no one wanted to see JD five go out, obviously, but as soon as Marcus Marrio gets in the game, struggles early, and all of a sudden, the culture takes over. This is what we do on offense, this is what we do on defense. We hustle, we hit hard on special teams. It's not gonna change it.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna change and it's not gonna change from one from the player one to player fifty three. John Allen went out of that defensive line out for the season. Nicks got stepped in plays with You wouldn't have known it. You wouldn't have known it. Like JD five goes out sputter for a drive, to which I expect because now the quarterback needs to get get the feeling it game. All right, pick up right where we left off. They are saying, no excuses. If you own this team, you hold value. Right when that chance you get a chance to show that value, show that value. Jamin Davis, he had chance to show his value yesterday, all right. Emanuel Forbes had chance to show his value. I think they're getting what the coach is laying down. What the coach is laying down is show me I can depend on you. And if you show me, I can depend on you. Because this is actually the coach's rule. I was always told this about coach Cheryl, one of the greatest college coaches all time, one of my favorite. A coach trusts players. This is how we choose who were gonna play by, Who gonna keep me my job? Who is going to keep me hired? This if you want to know the skinny like, it's no favorites. They might want somebody to play over somebody else, but if the other guy continues to make plays, I'm going to play the guy that keeps me hired. So Deggo, your value right there. If you on this roster on the fifty three, this coach believes that you can keep him and the rest of these coaches hired.
Speaker 2: And how nice was it to have be robbed back? If he chooses he chooses violence. Every time I love.
Speaker 3: It he wakes up. He is the physicality of this offense. They hear Cliff Kingsbury and they think that's the ball all the time. No, no, no, it's a physicality that comes with this. And that's why I hate that he missed that Baltimore gay. I want to see us physicality of versus Philly physicality. But he is the guy that leans on defensive backs. He is the guy that make linebackers want to give it up in the fourth quarter. He is the one that makes d line and sick. He's the tone setter. Like it's always a guy on your team that sets the tone on defense. With me, it was London Sean Tay. They would set the tone with some vicious hit. All right, Well that's what b Rob does, but he does it from an offensive side of the ball. And he's literally he's literally leaning on these guys.
Speaker 2: You know, I love too is that?
Speaker 1: And you know this, with any successful team, there are role players or backups. It's never just the starters who step in and do a great job because of injury, giving guys a break. And so if you take a guy like Noah Brown or Jeremy McNichols, guys who step in spots and perform most definitely.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you about some nicknames. First, do you like Noel Brown? If I called him first down Noah Brown, I like that. That's a good one. Well, his brother, his other Brown brother Downtown DM and.
Speaker 1: Brown Downtown a first down Downtown guys going deep.
Speaker 2: No is the possession guy.
Speaker 3: These guys think, don't think he's fast as he is, and they sitting on him, and before you know what, he's running past him. So they got to reach out and grab him. But listen to others, I'm making plays being sentate. First touchdown, Ryan applause. I just knew the.
Speaker 1: Flight by the way, you know what I touched down?
Speaker 2: Maybe a birdie punk.
Speaker 3: Listen when you know, when I go to Ballet's and stuff like that, you know you have to you have to. You know I had to. You had to clap at a certain tempo, at a certain pace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't say was that a pair of web Yeah, you can't do that.
Speaker 3: It's like a golf It's like being a loud dude that a golf golf turning. What are you doing? Like, what are you doing?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I understand, but like you're right, the others being sent it, uh the Brown Brothers. Uh. I could just keep on naming guys like guys for Dari and Matt.
Speaker 2: I was just gonna say defensively too, like it's.
Speaker 3: Just guys that are stepping in making it happen, and everybody's kind of chumping at the bit. I want my time I want, I want, I want my time to shot. Like everybody is like it's like nobody is scared to be put in this this game situation.
Speaker 1: I want to give you credit to first of all, I want to say, Anna keeps coming up with her phone once the time, and she's doing it like she's on the runway's yeah yeah, walking out, Yeah right yeah.
Speaker 3: Ten minutes ninety three, Sissy.
Speaker 4: What to do?
Speaker 2: You've been calling it?
Speaker 1: And I will ask Scott Jackson about this for talking with him about this every game we do pregame radio, It's become a traditional. I'm like, who's gonna step up? Who's gonna have a good game? I'm not exaggerating. You have called it every game. You said, this is zach ertz daan I a touchdown?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I go by the eliots when it comes to that of Smooster Dummis and I uh.
Speaker 5: Work.
Speaker 3: They come to me. In dreams. I have a I have a dream every Saturday night of who's gonna be that dude? You really have a dream. I have a dream that Smooster Dumbers like, I wake up, love what happened? You remember? Real Pharaoh? Black down? And that's what I do did I just wake up from them be I'MI Brown.
Speaker 4: Whatever it is, man, it's gonna work.
Speaker 3: It's just it's a feel. It's a feel, and I know one thing thing about it. It's never really with this offense gonna be the same dude all the time. It's gonna be another dude that steps up and steps in with plays. That's the next man up mentality of this team. And then I looked at the Panthers and I said, where's their strength? I said, their strength is the defensive backfield. To me, now, I was gonna say nowhere, now that the line has heard the defensive backfield with horn horns, So I said, oh, they line, I mean linebacker. Well they exploit that. Well, who gonna sport it better than the tight ends? The tight ends? So then I say, Zach Kertz, That's how I came up to it. So it's a little football science in there. But also it's the nightmare of the dream that happens.
Speaker 2: It's ain't likely the match ups the teams, and then.
Speaker 3: The dream, the dragon dream. Then it's the dream that tell me what it is gonna be. Like, I'm very excited to see when I wake up Sunday morning. Who is it gonna be for the Chicago game? Lil Analytics, Hu, lil uh rosh to the rost litt Smoothnalytics and dreams.
Speaker 2: And smoother Lytics too.
Speaker 1: You gotta call us, leave us a voicemail, let us know what you're thinking on the landline seven oh three seven two six seven four one nine seven o three seven two six seven four one nine interviews those each and every week picks out the best of the best right here from anilatter on the show. Bears coming up, just coming to town. Yeah, hopefully we get to see Kayla Williams and JD five. If we don't listen to Bears, this NFC North is no joke. The Bear, she would have laughed, not anymore. The Bears are in the last Yeah, and still two games above five hundred. What have you seen out of kayleb Williams start off slow before touchdowns last week?
Speaker 3: I don't think he started off slow. He started off like a rookie. That's why. That's lip Grandmama cook. That's the Monica baby. And they had to do that in Chicago too, because everybody's so instant grit. Michael Wade think these guys just gonna hit this league and dominate when we've seen two anomalies C J. Scrott and I guy Jay and Dagen. But other than that, ups and downs, it's just gonna happen. They got to learn the speed of the game, the tone of the game. They got to learn how to lead from the pocket. They got to learn how to not do the don'ts. That's what they have to learn, and that's what he's learning. We knew he was talented. We knew he could play our schedule. I told people can play on schedule better than people think. He just had to lean on his all scheduled stuff in college. Because of our offensive line, they are really getting into a groove and can be a dangerous team that can run the ball. They got a tight end and connect, they can get down the field. They got three legit wide receivers. They are a matchup problem for any and everybody. But the one thing about it, we don't want it to be a Cinderella story as the hometown kid comes home because he's dreaming playing in that stadium privately since he was eight nine years old. We cheer for you, but not for this game. Right like we're pulling for Kaylor Willsons, but just not for this game. So I think it's gonna be surreal for him his first time looking up in the stands and he gonna hit him booze for the first time. Because we are not gonna let the Chicago Bear fan come take over our stadium. We're not. We don't do that anymore. We're not in the business of doing that anymore. Not the Fed House. Maybe the whole house, but not the Fed House. So that's why I think it's gonna be one of those games. It's gonna be a chess match because they're talented on defense too.
Speaker 4: Yes they are.
Speaker 3: So there's a good team. No, no, they're a legit team. So this is gonna be one of those things where you step back and say, well, let the young boys do out. Let's see who ends the due out. Is it one of those games? Is it easiest the last person with the ball? Do we run off on them like we've been running off on other people and make them play from behind? And now Caleb makes some mistakes because he's forced to throw the ball forty times.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons the barriers are in this position is because of the team he just played the Panthers right because of that trade. So all of a sudden they have all this talent offense. And one thing they did similar to this franchise was when they drafted Keller Williams. Already he has a good team around him. Yeah, and I feel like the committeds did a nice job of that with JD five as well.
Speaker 2: This offense you mentioned it a ton of tools to Kay Willis can work well.
Speaker 3: Swift run at the backfield. They got two or three backs that they can beat you at the backfield, a tight end they can go up to scenem a tight end they can get you yet yards after the catch. You got Keenan Allen, who is one of the best possession receivers. You got him playing inside at the slide Roma Doom's day. And I gotta tell y'all what DJ Moore dedtails last year? Do I have to remind y'all what happened when DJ Moore came back? Another guy that went through guy went to Maryland, all right, So he looked at this as a I'm sure he got to buy twenty tickets, thirty tickets this game also, so it's worth So it's one of those games where emotionally Chicago will be up for this one and it's been flexed all right. We're gonna start to see that as the year goes on, it's being flexed. So it's gonna be one of them games. I think when it comes down to it, it's gonna be more to me about the exes and o's than the Jimmy and the Joe's.
Speaker 1: Like game planning and making sure that we have we approach them right. That secondary of theirs is really banged up.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of guys out.
Speaker 3: There, it is. But I just think this is a peing game. This is a game where the athletes, I wash, the athletes are equal, like who has the better game play offensively and defensively. I think that's gonna be what changes this game.
Speaker 2: This team seems now.
Speaker 1: One thing someone said with strick Out to me was you can judge a team by how aggressive they are, how talented they are, by how they.
Speaker 2: Play special teams.
Speaker 1: Yes, and we saw it against the Panthers, and it speaks to when you watch how the.
Speaker 2: Commanders play on special teams. They almost had that. It looked like a fumble to me. I know they stayed with the pagers.
Speaker 1: But when you see how aggressive they are Special teams, it's like, man, that's where it all starts, and it just booms.
Speaker 2: It goes out from there.
Speaker 3: For your team to be special, special teams has to be special. Let me repeat that, your team to be special, special teams has to be special. And because that's every sick guy that plays second screen, this, this, this, they gotta they gotta fill in during the season anyway. But this Special Teams with Coach Exo is one guy after another making plays, one guy after another. The kickoff team has been just furious. The punt team one of the best punt teams in the league. When we do get the punt, punk return, like, every aspect has been sharp man extra points, Cyber right, Cybert has been He's been one of the best kickers in the league. Don't nobody want to talk about it. Don't nobody want to talk about it. One of the best kickers in the league is over here. And I thought about this. Who has the best kicker in the Beltway? Right now? The numbers say we do. I know, I know, just I know, Jy Tuck, I understand. What have you done for me lately? That's what football. Is he got the history of a Cyberg. We understand it. But as of today, in twenty twenty four, by the stats, Cyber is the better kick.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me put it to you this way. Cybert has been awesome, but game on.
Speaker 3: The line, I'm taking Cyber fifty.
Speaker 1: Yard line one second. You need Cyber or Tucker to take a kick a fifty yard.
Speaker 3: Four fifty million dollar house right now? How's going Jack and Cybert? I'm taking Cyber. He ain't missed with one field goal. I'm going with the guy that ain't missed with one. All right, all right, you got kickers go through up and down years too. They do, they do.
Speaker 1: And also I feel like Tucker has that clutch Jean like when you need him the most, he's always.
Speaker 3: On fot seeing some jeans wearofright, I'm just telling you, like, come on by the numbers.
Speaker 2: Like Cybert is having an amazing season.
Speaker 3: That question about it. Check this out. No, I'm just saying the flavor of the week right now. Okay, Cyber, I know how you feel about Tuck. Right now, most people take the kicker from the Cowboys who just normally kicked sixty five. You off, you goals all the time over Justin Tucker right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, I don't know. I'd probably go with Tucker. He's a horn.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 3: That's what things all about?
Speaker 2: Greatest was all about jinks Man. A kicker podcast here presented by ce Geek.
Speaker 1: We're talking about the best kickers of all time, Martin Gramonica, your thoughts, friendz.
Speaker 3: Smith, John Hall one of my favorite Hey why not pay some Get loud? Podcast is brought to you by Bet three sixty five, the official sporting ben part of the Washington Commanders been on a range of NFL Marcus with the bet three six five app, craft your own personalized bet slip with parlay excess thousands of game with live screaming, place your bet before the match or doing the game. It's up to you. Download the Bet three six five app today, enjoying eighty million members worldwide, age twenty one plus only. Must be physically located in Virginia. Gambling problem call ititics one eight hundred gamble low. Yeah, I think I should do the BED three six five. Since I'm so good pregame, you should. You should start placing your vets. I think I will. I will do that. Bet three sixty five mwaa. We don't travel to escape life. We travel so life don't escape us. We could dream of any place in the world and in the blink of eye, we're there. That's the wonder flight. All you have to do is decide where to dules in the national airport. Let you imagination sore book your adventure today at flight dullish dot com. Slash non stop beautiful. It's my gospel voice.
Speaker 2: See the best you've ever read any of our ends. Okay, we talked with Scott Jackson here on the show.
Speaker 3: Why not. That's Michael padre Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's bring in another special guest now, and of course it is Scott Jackson, the co host of the radio postgame show with Spoots.
Speaker 3: You know each other really well.
Speaker 2: You've been giving each other a hard time off the end a long time.
Speaker 3: I've dealt with this guy. You know, when I first started doing the show with him post game, he had a head full of hair. You would have thought it was the eighties, you.
Speaker 2: Know, I know you've been working with him for a long time.
Speaker 6: If Fad was actually skinny as a corner back then, it didn't look like a linebacker like he does now.
Speaker 4: So it was very very different days for both of us.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been working with this guy for a long time, Scott, but you've been covering this team for a long time and you're certainly up close and personal as much as anyone. But as a fan, as someone who has been there, are you on this side of all right?
Speaker 2: This is a legitimate contender now in the NFC.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I look, if you look at the way the NFC is playing out right now, I'd say you have to feel that way, and in this division, you certainly have to feel like you can win the NFC East.
Speaker 4: I mean the rest.
Speaker 6: Of the conference in me as you've seen with what's going on the forty nine ers, they've been decimated by injuries, losing games early. The NFC North is crazy. Fred and I were talking about this last night. Chicago's in last place in there four and two. I mean, it's a weird year for sure, And I think this, you know, the South has played pretty well to this point, with the exception of obviously the Panthers, So I think you've got some competition, you know, in this this conference. But I do feel like the Commanders should feel good. I think I checked yesterday with five and two normally is a seventy five percent, you know, rate to get into the postseason. Obviously that's not a given, but it's a pretty dang good through seven weeks. But you just got to keep doing with building every week as they have been. I think that's the encouraging part as you watch this group.
Speaker 3: Not to lose the focus on what just happened with the Panthers, but all the talk of the week is going to be number one pick Caleb Heisman Trophy winner against number two pick in Heisman Trophy winner and Jaydon Daniels. Do you think anybody's gonna bring up the fact that Marcus Mariota stepped in this weekend himself number two pick in Heisman Trophy winner and actually did a great job filling in.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, you have to. I mean we talked about it in the post game. I mean, you know, it didn't start off real smooth, but then once he got I think in the game, and certainly with Cliff, you know, really hit some really big plays with him. I thought that was that was wonderful that one. But they're drive right before half really put him at ease. When they were able to go down the field, and obviously Carolina made a mistake of leaving way too much time with the clock for them to do that. But you're right, I mean, we may we don't, you know, Depending on how Jaden's health is, you may end up being a situation where you have to talk about a Heisman Trophy winner of just a few years ago, one from yesteryear, or so to speak. But I think at least after this past week you can feel strongly about the team's chances if they have to move forward for a brief period of time with Marcus. But clearly, look, we want to see one verse two. We want to see the last two Heisman winners play, and of course the guy who was the number one overall picks hometown as well, and the guy who is of course now the star of his hometown of Caleb Williams hometown and Jayden Daniels Jack.
Speaker 3: Regardless regardless of who plays, it's gonna be Heisman Trophy winning versus Heisman Trophy winmen, Like I'm sorry, regardless who plays.
Speaker 4: They're all the high House together. I mean, that's the cool thing.
Speaker 6: These guys have been in the Heisman House commercials together. They know they all have a key to the Heisman House. I don't is the Heisman house do you get keys? Or is it a code?
Speaker 3: Do you know, Fred, Well, you know what it's it's a fraternity. So I think they got a cold. Now I think they've upgraded it. Now they just put a code in. No keys anymore. Scott.
Speaker 1: When you talk about Marcus Morio, are you talk about JD five, How big of a hire was Cliff Kingsburg. I would never say you can just put anybody in that offense, but it's clear any quarterback that plays in that offense is really comfortable with the plays that are being called in the scheme itself.
Speaker 6: I mean it was a great hire. I mean, you think about it. At the time, Remember the Raiders were trying to talk to him. There were some you know, some reports that maybe the Bears would also circle around to him, and Washington swooped in, you know, and it was a big It was a big hire. I mean, there was no doubt he was. He was somebody that was being targeted by quite a few teams, so that that was a big move. And you know, I like the fact that he again he found stuff that was you know, comfortable for Marcus yesterday and that he could ease into and you know, got to play better. I thought in the in the preseason with the way he called the game with Driscoll was in there, I was.
Speaker 4: Very encouraged about Jef Driscoll.
Speaker 6: And I didn't really know a whole lot about Jeff Driscool outside of his college career and who he was coming out of high school, you know, prior to seeing him here this preseason with this team. So I think you've seen him find a comfort for all the quarterbacks. So that's exciting. And you know, again we all want to see Jayden play, right, We would prefer to see Jayden play all the games and all the snaps. But it does give you comfort because you know, in this this league, I mean that is the thing that rex more teams than not. If you lose your quarterback, you know, for weeks or for a season, teams don't know how to function. So it's nice to see that they they spent, you know, on a veteran because they thought he would be able to come in if they needed him to and all the other stuff that he's done off the field. But he can obviously still play football too, which which is exciting.
Speaker 3: I hate to rub this in, but you know, I like to if I told you we was five, If I went back three months ago and told you that we were going to be five and two at this time, which I did, but I told you that we was going to be five and two at this time, Which players would you say automatically had to ball out for us to get here one and two. Any players that have shocked you with their level of play thus far, this offense, defense, special team, Cyber, whoever you want.
Speaker 6: Well, I would say, from you know, the if they were going to get to this point, I would have said it been a huge year for Brian Robinson, which it has been. I would say, obviously Jaden would be playing very well, which he has. Terry would be a big part of this offense, which he has after the first few weeks. So I think those guys don't surprise me as much. Eckler's been you know what I was hoping he could be coming in here on the offensive side. I mean, Noah Brown's been a really you know, kind of underrated fit. I mean, you know, gets first downs, gets p I calls, you know, and he was a guy came in late. You mentioned Cybern I think that's a good one, because you just never know what you're getting with kickers, as we've come to find out all too often around here. And that's been great. But if you would have told me more importantly, Fred, that Tresway would barely get on the field out side of holding for kicks, that's the one that I probably didn't have written down in the preseason, that that was probably one I completely whiffed on. But Louvu has been better than I that I could have imagined. You know, I knew that they were very excited about him, but to see what he's been able to do has been a lot of fun. And you know, the defense, you know they've they've had, you know, some moments here recently where you know, they've pitched him some really physically tough games at home where they've shut these teams out and these defense and these offenses out that have you know, come in here struggling. They've given them no reason to feel hope, which has been good, and you know, I just want to see them keep building on that. But I would say the biggest shock of it all is how little Tresway gets in the field.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I liked it.
Speaker 2: Scott and I don't want to look at too much here, but when you look.
Speaker 6: It looks like Mike tomlin knew what he was doing when he put Russell Wilson on the field. So that's always been the going But you're right. I mean, the the NFC nor surprisingly has been really good. And even when Chicago was winning early in the season and the offense wasn't playing well and again they were winning, right like that, You're just trying to build up. You got a rookie quarterback. You knew that Green Bay would get better when Jordan Love came back, and they've shown that and it was a big win for them, getting it against the Texans the other day. So I think you're right. I mean, that is a great division. That game between that Fred's other team, the Vikings could have easily won that game against the Lions. I would have coming into the year. I thought the Lions were the best team in the NFC. I thought last year they blew it in San Francisco. I really thought they could have won that football game. But yeah, I would I would have picked them. And obviously the Niners have just had so many injuries now it's hard to really, you know, expect a whole lot until they get completely healthy if they can.
Speaker 3: At this point, well, I've been say that's kind of what everybody's at the mercy of right now. Jack is who's healthy and who's not. And we got a couple of injuries. Coleman went out yesterday and we have some you know, everybody going to talk about JD five most definitely we won't know what's going on there until Wednesday. But let's just go and say what if we do have to go a week without JD five. I know what Marcus showed you in Philly in mode. Do you think he could do that for another game against Chicago and they got a good defense and got one our form of guys in Monte Switt and a couple of more guys Johnsin at cornerback. Do you think he could fiell in and win that game in Chicago if need be?
Speaker 6: Well, listen, they'll be at home for starters. I think you know you know how it is to you've played on team spread with a million different quarterbacks over.
Speaker 4: Your career, especially here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you sometimes as a defense, you raise your game when you know you're not at full strength. You know you understand that you have to play better. I think I'm sure that defense excited who wins the rookie quarterback. I'm sure they're thinking about that and the opportunities there. But yeah, I mean I think Cliff Kingsbury's probably confident enough. And that's why you brought Mariote in here. I mean they again, you paid him to be the guy if you needed to plug and play him, not just to be somebody off the field as a mentor to Jaden and the other quarterbacks. And I think he showed you that yesterday, So I think if you had to go a few weeks, you could probably feel confident in him. Again, you'd prefer to be moving forward with your number one guys always, But that is the one good thing about what we saw yesterday was I think he got some confidence. They got some confidence in him, so they know what he can do, and obviously they would cater things, you know, more suited towards what he's comfortable with moving forward to if that's the way they have to go.
Speaker 3: Jack, are you ready to concede and say when it comes to pregame prediction, I am the best in the business. Are you ready? Are you ready? Are you ready to concede this because yet again, Jenks asked me before the game, who was gonna ball out? I said, zach Ertz. Then yet again, I think right now I'm seven for seven. I don't know gonna say were riding footage. I don't know. Are you ready to concede that?
Speaker 6: I know, Jack, listen, you've had so many l's in the past. I mean, you're so overdue. I mean, I mean, I used to tease Jenks. I always called Fred. I said he's his generation of former Washington player Sonny Jergensen, because he fixed the team every week, no matter what, you know, good times, bad times, he was always right, you know. So he's been wrong for a lot of years. But this year, just like a lot of things, it's been magical. I mean, maybe the biggest upset of all things this year, besides Treswaye not getting on the field, is the fact that Fred Smooth has actually nailed some pregreame predictions. I'll give him that I heard. I've heard a lot of them, and I hate it because you know, he is mister I told you so. Even when he didn't tell you so, he says he's I told you so so. Now is actually so right right now, he's actually correct in saying it. For one, so it is hard to it's a little hard to deal with, but we'll go ahead and ride with him.
Speaker 4: If he's gonna be correct.
Speaker 3: It sounds like a concede to me pretty close. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: You gotta check him out on the radio postgame show after each of every commander's game from Craft House Wrestling. It's smooth and our guy, Scott Jackson, Scott appreciate the time.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, thanks a lot. Enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, he's great.
Speaker 2: Scott's great.
Speaker 3: But now I.
Speaker 2: Need an alumni weekend recap before you do that.
Speaker 1: Call us on the house phone seven old three seven two six seven four one nine.
Speaker 3: Now it was a crime committee.
Speaker 2: You've got to call out this person.
Speaker 3: I got the media. I'm up doing an investigation right now as we speak. I got a couple of guys that I already got on piece of papers, culprit's because I know they motives. You got to tell people this is what happened. We had a big gallop for Darren Green and the rest of the one hundred plus guys that came here, and it was just first class. So while we're walking in. They haveing these custom champagne bottles made with any words you want put on them. So you know me big gaming throws guy. So I said, on my bottle, I won't established in seventeen seventy six, how smooth fifth of its name targarian LIXA.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, that's very specific, very specific.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, you know what, I can't wait to get my bottle when we leave because I'm a I'm a stashing at the bar at the house. I'm really gonna cherish this bottle. So I walked back up to get my body and the lady has a look on her face. She sees me coming, so me and myself, I'm like, what's going on? So she gets I get to the table, she says, I'm sorry, but your bottle was stolen. I was like, come on, this can't this can't be real. I was like, come on, this can't be real. She's like, yes, I hate to tell you this. Somebody has stolen. So I started to look around, and as I looked around, I started to see people. I seen Robert Royle over there, just giggling and laughing. He was having a conversation Rock Cole wright had me thinking a certain way. See my old teammate e f a Eolote, and I was like, it could be him. It's been a while since I seen him. I saw Gary over there smiling, but I know Gary don't drink cark. Yes, So then I kept on looking around the room for more corporates. I looked at Doug Williams and yeah, quarterback can get down and dirty. Also all right to look around this room. It was just more guys just started collecting on this. Who could this be? So then I left there and went to the bar to spark some conversations about the bottles. How did your bottle come out? A lot of guys like, yeah, man, mins this minew was this? I was looking for the people that wouldn't say anything.
Speaker 2: Just keep it quiet.
Speaker 3: I just keep quiet. So I'm like, could it be Joja Kobe? No, Joe wouldn't stoked it low? Is it another joke? Could it be Joe Theisman?
Speaker 2: No, You're You've been a practical joke here in his high career.
Speaker 7: And so that's what I'm saying, is like somebody was like, I'm gonna wait, it's time.
Speaker 3: To get him. So then it was like I know the number one coprid is Raving Codwell, but I know Ricky Sandra's also can be a joker too sometime. So I was like, you know what the it's endless opportunities for these guys. Yeah, it took me like forty five minutes. I came up with. I didn't come up with too much because nobody really wanted to talk. But then the lady came back and approached us. It said, we're gonna make you a new one. Oh really, they made me a new one. So I do have someone that Targary and Jude sat home all right, So it was it scressed me out for a minute. I was really mad.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want to accuse anyone I did, but do you have a person of interest?
Speaker 3: It could be Rod Gardner. Me and him got drafted together and could be done. Earonem cans.
Speaker 2: I feel like you're going down the whole ross.
Speaker 3: No, no, listen, it could. I've scarred so many guys like and then the old guys. I got a relationship with them too, and I talk a lot of trash to them. So it's just like one of these dude, when you've done so much you don't know where the violence could be coming from.
Speaker 2: Are you offering a reward?
Speaker 3: I am offering a reward for any of my ex teammates to snitch on the former teammates to tell me who has my first bottle, because now it's two annual bottles of this seventeen seventy six. All right, I want my bottle back, and if you get any information, you could leave it on the front house phone. You can tell us, you could text me whatever it is. But this is the great mystery of the twenty twenty four reunion alumni reunion because I saw a lot of guys could have been Champ, Bailey, Champ, her mother, my old room, and my running mate. I can see right now me going in his basement, and it's just right there. It's just right there. I know I'm gonna go on one of these guys basement and it's gonna be right there. It's just gonna be sitting right there. I'm gonna figure out who it was.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this. I don't know what this means. Fred's tailgate bonanza.
Speaker 3: Yes, what is this? Hey, listen, this is what's gonna happen. I started it. This week for the lovenw I went round to tailgates Ted tailgate and let him take you through that. What he puts into tailgate, which is a ton. It was a ton. How serious he is about his menus, how theme they are all right, Like if we're playing the Eagles, he'll do feasant and goose and all kinds of stuff. Like it's very detailed and just the pleasure fans get for being there dead early before the game. The beer culture, the coin hole culture, the contest is that like everything, and he feeds so many people, so I wanted people to get a first hand. So were like, let's take it to the next level. Okay, So now I'm going to come before the game to multiple tailgates because I want to do the investigation to see who has the best tailgating coaching of all time. Yes, I'm going to label somebody the best tailgate at at the fed House. I want to know who is the best tailgate because right now people say tailgate Ted, but no, I want to investigate a little lord. I want to go all around because I know one people they have a group of they got a couple of busses that they part I'm going to go all around the parking lot before the game. I want to see who has the best. So Hey, for the Chicago Bears game, pull out your best tailgate. I'm talking about your best because I will be grading and I'm not greating on the curve.
Speaker 2: He's the best idea I've ever heard to get food.
Speaker 5: Right to you.
Speaker 3: So listen, it's a writer of passage. You have to tell because guess what tailgates they do more than just feed people. It's the youth with their parents. It's the youth with their parents. Like they'll never forget. I went to the game with my parents all the time and we tailgate. Now I do it with my kid like it's one of those things. It's handed down. It's a rite of passage. So yes, I am going to uncover the best tailgate at Fedhouse.
Speaker 2: I can't wait for that.
Speaker 3: You should do it with me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: About I don't worry about you. On the air, I worried out me.
Speaker 3: Listen, I've got beer thrown on me in the middle of the game in Green Bay when I limbo leaved and you were like, they threw a number of mills Walkee's Best all over me and I just showered it. That don't hurt me, all right, I'm find none of those circumstances. So it's gonna be all right. We're gonna have a great time.
Speaker 2: Call us on the landline.
Speaker 1: If you know where this very nice bottle of champagne is. Please tell me if you've got a great tailgate. My name is on the bottle. You'll know it's friends because it has his name on the bottle.
Speaker 2: Seven o three seven.
Speaker 1: Two six seven four one nine seven o three seven two six I diabolical?
Speaker 3: Do you have to be to do that? You question?
Speaker 2: Are they planning on giving it back?
Speaker 3: No, they're not.
Speaker 2: You think it must keep it.
Speaker 3: I'm sure that I get a picture sent to my phone of this bottle, my burner phone that says if you ever want to see this bottle again, you need to pay this rest. I'm sure I'm going to get it in the trade and it'll be about twenty people on the tread so I don't really know who it's coming from. All Like I say, it just diabolical picture.
Speaker 2: It says like rest in town center, two am.
Speaker 8: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sell mell two in the morning. Mean me by the hot dogs, then bro, I think.
Speaker 1: I told you this to what I was first on this podcast. There is a seven level where I work in the mornings when I do my morning show. Yeah, and this was the diceiest joint I'd ever been at you in my life.
Speaker 3: What was wrong with it?
Speaker 2: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: This thing they tore it down about four or five months because I would go in and it would be like three forty five in the morning, four and.
Speaker 2: Seven eleven's open all night.
Speaker 1: I went in one time and I'm mean idiot, I like got a computer in my little carry on. I walk around the corner and I hear this guy and this girl talking and this woman says.
Speaker 2: He got life, and I was like, oh, that's not good.
Speaker 1: And then I get some coffee and I come back around and this and this same woman.
Speaker 2: I don't know what story she's telling you, is they burned him alive? What is happening?
Speaker 1: And then the god checking me out looked at me like, what are you doing here in Yeah, and so I'm like a couple of coffee, sir, and he goes.
Speaker 3: All right, Like my grandma said, if you knew better, you'll do I know.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I don't know better, man, I know it like call me at these skitchy times.
Speaker 2: Man, I gotta do that.
Speaker 3: I would have said, get the sharp, get the sharp. I need your help.
Speaker 2: Get a sharp. No no, no, I need you no no no, get a.
Speaker 1: Sharp, Get a sharpinge man, Commander's fans, The twenty eight twenty four season is underway, and seat Geek is here to help you experience the action all season long. Seek Geek makes it easy to find tickets so you can be a part of all the touchdown celebrations this season. Doesn't matter if you're buying or selling tickets to Commanders football games or any other live event, and d you see, Seat geek is the place to do it. The official primary ticketing partner of the Washington Commanders, the most disruptive idea in ticketing.
Speaker 2: A ticket that works, expect the expected.
Speaker 3: See geek. We love when you do that, read because that means it's time to geek out.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say, let's geek get the geek out.
Speaker 3: Yes, I am a geek. I always have been proud of it being to the nerds. Hello, all right, check this out. I said, let's take this one in a different way. Okay, you remember the cartoon the Jetsons. Oh yeah, I want to do what came true. Okay, everything that came true in the Jetsons. All right, I'll start this lift off with the Jetsons Zoom meetings. Do you remember they used to sit at home and do zoom Zoom meetings was made by the Jetsons. I tell the doctors. You remember they used to call in to their doctor on the flat screen TV. Another one, flat screen TVs the Jetsons brought to us. All right, face time, the Jetsons, FaceTime all the time.
Speaker 8: These are all the same thing.
Speaker 3: No, keep going the entities because she ain't watched the jets Do you know how young Anna is.
Speaker 8: I watched them. I watched them. But the last three things that you said the Sons of All right, let.
Speaker 3: Me switch it in online classes.
Speaker 8: That's over zoom.
Speaker 3: But it's online class. What about what about this Rosie the robot? You know you love must just made the robots, so we got I saw those terrifying terminator by the way, all right, what about this one rumors? You know, the thing that goes around and floor clean up the floor. It was on the jets Its ain't that different.
Speaker 8: Okay, I'll get that one.
Speaker 3: Talking alum clocks. They had them in the Jetsons. Wake up free, you're about to be late. I watched all of the Jetsons. All right, drones they had the drawns delivering food. Remember in the Jetsons. All right, we got those. What about flying cars? Oh, you know they're here now you can get a taxi right now? Where basically drones? No, they are already doing it in certain other conscious The one thing about it, the flying car is only an in large drone. So think about the speck of a drone. They make it larger and that's a flying car.
Speaker 1: How do they My question when you come when it comes to flying cars, yeah, these larger drones is how do you make them buy by certain rules that don't exist or need to exist to make sure everyone stays in order.
Speaker 3: First of all, people don't abide by the rules on the ground, So that's what I mean.
Speaker 2: So they already don't do it on the ground. Imagine you get them in the air.
Speaker 3: As long as it ain't a Tesla drive. Because they don't respect anybody. Let's startup there. They don't respect anybody. But I'm not finished. It's more stuff that they got the smart watch. Oh, yeah, you remember the smart watch on the Jetsons. Yes, yes, they did have a smart ride watch and space tourism is here here, it's here, and they had it. So there goes some of the things that the Jetson said. So now anything that you shows that you don't watch now that you think these things are gonna happen tomorrow. One I could break up is West World? You ever watched west Yeah, I think things for West World could happen where they got the robot theme parts and all that type stuff. So I think West World is pointing us in the right direction right now.
Speaker 2: Would you ever want to live on Mars?
Speaker 3: No? I mean, how about we take care of the house we got that. You know. Actually, if you really want to know the one that's more comparable to us, it's Venus. But Venus has shown you what happens with the extreme global warming. Yeah, so everything that's happened on Venus right now is called global warming.
Speaker 1: They just sent a pod or unexploratory exploratory spacecraft into space two that's going to orbit Io eventually.
Speaker 3: Io.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yes, they think there's waterlo it is water below the surface. So it's a couple of moons out there. That's just pretty good. Yeah, yep. So at the end of the day, yes, most definitely.
Speaker 2: Anything else what you get out about that's a good one.
Speaker 3: Hey, you know what, I just because when it hit me about the Jets, and I was like, man, they fed us dead as a kid, and now's a grown up. We are regurgitating it into real life. So the kids that was watching the Jets and made the smartphone, all right, they made the tech that we're using right now. So I say, what are we investing into now mentally that our kids gonna pick up on and say, well, I'm gonna bring it to reality. True? Might it might be the uh the Star Wars laser saving might be next to we got lasers? And would you like to come in here? Yeah?
Speaker 8: You doing good?
Speaker 5: How are you?
Speaker 3: It was good til you shut down most of my jests and things and say they are the same, but they're not.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry for I'm so sorry. I also realized why I get so relaxed and chilling here just because I have this very comfy seat. Yeah, it's quite nice.
Speaker 2: I always look over the start.
Speaker 1: Crystal Vision is so bored right now just listen to Yeah.
Speaker 8: I'm listening all right, we're ready for some voice else?
Speaker 3: Yes, we are all right.
Speaker 8: Well, first off, Traveling Jay called in. He's in Austin and uh, he said, he asked people if they knew you Jenks, and he said.
Speaker 2: No, no, I was twenty years ago.
Speaker 3: But uh, you know, way to throw jinks under the bus traveler.
Speaker 2: Asked about you and no one knows you. Just in the way, I just thought I throw that out.
Speaker 3: Just imagine him going into the local McDonald's. Hey, do you know Michael Jenkins? Which is a which is a name that everybody should know of, Michael Jenkins.
Speaker 2: You should know a Jenkins boy.
Speaker 3: Playing jicking boys. Now from Mississippi. It's tons of jinking boys everywhere.
Speaker 8: I know, I know a legit Michael Jenkins. Michael Jenkins.
Speaker 3: Yes, that's what I'm saying, is harfice. We were not to know of Michael Jinkins. But I just imagine him just going place to place. Do you know what Jenkins? That's embarrassing?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, Well I'm done answering asking these questions.
Speaker 8: All right, are you ready for another voicemail?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: All right, here we go.
Speaker 5: Stared coming about Darren Green and how Foch time stamped in self for Charles Green and I'm I'm the prime fifty two years old, scamped family, my whole life. But it wasn't instead of God Green and it such that ball at that playoff game, we get Chicago man. That that that was solidifying moments my saying I'm like, yo, when the Reds can't cash the manage for the rest of my life and it's gonna be like that again. I got and took a manager's doing it the job.
Speaker 3: I get it. I've told people this weekend we are all time stamped by Dale Green and we all what I call dale Greenians, right, that means you're a boy what it means to be a part of this organization. And most people always time stamped their stuff by when, when, and what Daryl was doing at that time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, everybody should if you guys have a moment that Darryl Green impacted your fandom and the team definitely dropped those in the comments. We'd love to hear them. And then we got one more voicemail. It'll play.
Speaker 9: John finding dude, man, this is great. I don't want to fight Roosevelt. I think I could krink him out. My younger Dade me, what you think about y'all.
Speaker 3: Man, didn't Teddy Roosevelt? Uh? Did he wrestle up bear? Am I mistaken?
Speaker 2: Here's like a famous story about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I thought he wrestled a bear. But he's not the only fighter that was a president because Abraham Lincoln he was a bad enough a boxler, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: I don't, honestly, I don't.
Speaker 3: I think Jones Adams. I think John Adams was kind of roughy in himself, Like we didn't had a couple of guys that was like Navy generals and stuff like that, right, you know they kind of rough.
Speaker 2: Who is the southest, the softest president? Remember, wasn't he Grove Grove under the bar?
Speaker 8: Who was the president who got stuck in the bathtub? Is that Grover clip?
Speaker 2: That's what I was thinking of. Was it Grover Cleveland?
Speaker 3: Did he get stuck in? Someone got wasn't at the White House? Then he got stuck in the ball.
Speaker 2: But any bathtub you get stuck in, it's not great.
Speaker 3: How did you get stuck in the bath Then he fall he.
Speaker 8: Was just he was just. It was William Howard Taft, twenty seventh President.
Speaker 5: Of the.
Speaker 3: Laying in there with them hand.
Speaker 8: Apparently, AI says it's not supported by evidence. But I grew up my whole life thinking that he got stuck in a bouth tubs.
Speaker 2: How urban legends happened.
Speaker 3: He didn't, he did feel at the bathtub.
Speaker 8: Well, he weighed over three hundred pounds. I don't know if you.
Speaker 3: Follow out three hundred pound friend, don't slip and fall and get stuck in bath tubs all the time.
Speaker 8: Oh wait, hold on. He was a Yale heavyweight wrestling champion, and he was known for his yes.
Speaker 3: Listen, we had some of the roughest guys, roughest Americans turned out.
Speaker 2: Like the King Kong Bundy of presidents.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm telling you. Like I love to see the all out brawl of the presidents.
Speaker 7: And you think Abe is coming out on top, I think old on his Abe, come on sixty six man, all right, Like I could see Abe just dropping beans on everybody.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is this is good. So the story is like just it was like a funny rumor, apparently, and that it took six people to pry him out of the bathtub. However, the actual bathtub story about William Howard Taft is that he had a custom built bathtub installed in the USS North Carolina. And the tub was seven feet one inches long, forty one inches wide and weighed one ton.
Speaker 2: A one ton bathtub.
Speaker 3: What was it made out of lead?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 3: One time and they put it on a US. They put it on a ship. You don't need to be taking no bay off doing a battle tail. We have to we have to uncover these presidents and uncover everything about.
Speaker 2: Carry out the planet.
Speaker 8: I want a hot It was more of a hot tub.
Speaker 3: It's over killed.
Speaker 2: Come on, So it's a hot tub on a warship.
Speaker 1: On a warship, they said, man, your battle sessions.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the hot tub. Don't worry.
Speaker 8: Maybe no, no, it was just about tub. Never mind. It could fit several Yeah, no, it's.
Speaker 1: Just this is where's gonna start. It could fit seven people. Yeah, sailor.
Speaker 6: Tall.
Speaker 3: So Tail has turned out to be a tougher guy than.
Speaker 8: With dogweight Champ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wonder what I call it, be able to take our tail? Because he really got after the old boy said he'll take him out right, Oh Theodore, I guess was it Franklin? He said he'll take out Teddy was a roughian That's what I have such a weak spot for.
Speaker 2: Like presidential history. I'm not great.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I love it.
Speaker 2: Oh I like it. I'm just not good at it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's kind of like if you don't refresh your memory, you don't need it, like unless you're going on Jeopardy stuff like that. See. I like to watch Jeopardy every day. That's my thing. So to be able to keep up and win Jeopardy, I need to keep up with keep fresh on my knowledge. That's why I follow all the weird fact pages and stuff like that, because it'll pop up and be oh yeah, I remember that freshed.
Speaker 8: Here's here's an interesting thing about Teddy Roosevelt. Sorry, I'm going to start. Yeah, Teddy Roosevelt cut back on boxing in the White House because it was absurd for a president to appear with a black eye.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So he wouldn't have fight fought any of you.
Speaker 2: He didn't want to take a run office.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he fought people like he used to hunt in everything, wild game. He was wild man. Yeah, like he was a nature dude. Like he the reason that a lot of America forests and stuff like that will protected.
Speaker 2: He was that dude.
Speaker 3: He was that dude learned something.
Speaker 2: New every day.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: The William Howard Taff bathroom mystery quandary.
Speaker 3: Now the only mystery is where's my bottle of wine? We gotta figure it out, man, We really do gotta figure it out. Anymore calls.
Speaker 8: That was all this week. But you know, yeah, I got his call the.
Speaker 3: End of the bush.
Speaker 2: Like we talked to Traveling j. Nobody's ever heard of you anyway, moving.
Speaker 3: Yeah, don't worry about it with you soon. I gotta, I gotta. I got a prison for Traveling Jay, since he's been such a great fan about that. Yeah, Traveling, I'm going to give you two tickets to the Pittsburgh Still a game for you and your son, courtesy Frid Smoot and the Get Loud podcast. So you got Loud, We're gonna give Loud this what's up.
Speaker 2: Man, and I'll be going in a free bath.
Speaker 3: I'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Man's Loud Podcasts presented by our good friends and Tiki that's smooth.
Speaker 2: I'm jicks.
Speaker 1: Hey, give this man his champagne bottle back for the love of God.
Speaker 3: He's jabatta. Come on, come on, guys.
Speaker 1: The views and opinions expressed by our podcast guests and or hosts are their own and do not necessarily reflect the views or positions of the Washington Commanders or any of their representatives.