Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Jetty and know he Armstrong and Getty, guys, give your single.
Speaker 3: You're about to meet Zoe. She's pretty hot.
Speaker 4: But you're gonna hear from her on her video she put out on Twitter because that's what you got to do now and how she why she can't date conservative guys and it is something and Hanson's been working on editing it for the last several hours because it's got a lot of.
Speaker 3: F bombs in it. But you'll meet Zoey.
Speaker 4: Maybe you can DM her or something like that if you want to date Zoe coming up a little later this hour.
Speaker 3: It's pretty high. Now I'm excited.
Speaker 1: At first, it felt like we're doing human trafficking on the end, but now I get it.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. In the headline is boy he dodged.
Speaker 4: A bullet there because she rans and raves about this guy she met and how she won't date him because he's such a Maggia right winger and he's.
Speaker 3: So lucky that he is not a twine with.
Speaker 1: This for your knees and prayer son is and I will be impugning a high public official in the state of cal Unicornea. So stay tuned for that. But first, let's take a fond look back at the week that was.
Speaker 3: It's cow clips of the Week.
Speaker 4: This is how utterly ridiculous is just inexplicable to me?
Speaker 3: It's mind life the whips of the Week. What continent is Mexico located in?
Speaker 5: If she goes South Mexico, it's in Australia.
Speaker 6: An NFHS network livestream shows Northfield Girls.
Speaker 3: Head coach Jim Zulo yanking the ponytail of one of his players.
Speaker 4: Honnell Lukely is a forty six year old Gerhard Konig was hiking poly Trail and o Wahoo with his wife when he struck her.
Speaker 7: In the head with the wronk and tried to push her off.
Speaker 1: The ledge goes Crazia, Down goes Crazia.
Speaker 3: He's Wigan and he's whistling is way into your heart.
Speaker 1: I would like to be called Joseph, Joseph of Illinois. Can I go with Jack the Great? Just call me Jack the Grape.
Speaker 3: And all I.
Speaker 1: Want to see happen on my birthday is for Eli to be taken down.
Speaker 3: Yes, and so she needs to tread very carefully.
Speaker 7: And if you can't take the criticisms of get the hell out of politics.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're not provocation. This is a friendliness and provocation a group chat for the history books.
Speaker 4: It appears a journalist was accidentally added to a text change.
Speaker 7: So of course I didn't see this loser in the group.
Speaker 3: Nobody was texting war plans. No, that's a lie. He was texting war plans. There was no classified material that was shared. I take responsibility. I built the I built the group embarrassing.
Speaker 4: Yes, if this was the case of a military officer, they would be fired. We're having a lot of problems with the courts because the courts want to pretend that president.
Speaker 3: What happens if one of the migrants you're working with doesn't pay to their held hostage until they pay up.
Speaker 6: They eat, they bathe, they use the bathroom in front of each other.
Speaker 3: Social Security is the biggest Ponzi scheme of all time? Yes or no? Do you think it's a ponzi scheme? As a promise to pay.
Speaker 7: A billion dollars for a simple online survey do you like the National Park? And then they've pitched me no feedback loop for what will be done with that survey, so that so we would just go to nothing.
Speaker 3: As I've said earlier, I believe much of my thinking has evolved. Do you think the white people should pay reparations? I have never said that, sir, Yes you did. I think it's just a reference to.
Speaker 1: The idea that we all owe much to the people who came before us.
Speaker 3: That's a bizarre way to frame what you tweeted.
Speaker 1: You know, I I realized why I found a representative Gil. Is that right, the gentleman who is just dismantling the lying sheet witch of NPR.
Speaker 3: Brandon Gill, Brandon Gill, thank you? Why? I enjoyed his Yeah, you did so much.
Speaker 1: It reminds me of one of my favorite memes of all time when the moron Chris Cuomo on CNN was defending the George Floyd violent, fiery looting, cop beating riots with where does it say.
Speaker 3: That assembly has to be peaceful and a guy's literally eating cheetos?
Speaker 1: The meme is right, and he points to the text of the Constitution where it says.
Speaker 3: The right to peaceable is will not be a bridge. He says, right, here. It keeps idiots cheatose. Uh, yeah you did.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm trying to wrap my head around the idea that this cold bath plunge might be a good idea. So we got a text earlier. I was talking about having trouble sleeping, mentioned it on the air. Got a ton of text from.
Speaker 3: Y'all who do this? Why do you do it?
Speaker 4: And swear by it and think it's just fantastic. I'm pretty sure my doctor always say, don't do that.
Speaker 3: What was my ticker? It's the big one, Gladys or whatever. But we got Fox said fifty years ago, half.
Speaker 4: The country deals with trying to get to sleep. We got a whole bunch of text on us. Just let me run through some of them. Jack the Great, try a product called knocked. It has magnesium a Pigeitian fienine CBD gummies that helped me sleep. It got me off of them.
Speaker 3: Does it have canine?
Speaker 4: It got me off the melatonin completely? Wait a second, now you're on the ceanine. Hey, I tell you what, Try this fent noel. It got me off the heroin completely. I mean, I just I don't understand the logic of that completely. But again, Michael Jackson calling. Yeah, they're spraying metals in the air, Hank. So we got this text. They're spraying metals in the air, and five G is keeping you awake. I'll bet anything you're sleeping by your computer or your phone. So it's the five G networks getting into my brain and the medals they Spenny.
Speaker 1: You remove the tag from your underpants yet, Hank, they're broadcasting straight in your spine.
Speaker 4: Neuroscientists sleep Reseacher wrote a book called Why We Sleep.
Speaker 3: They said it changed in life.
Speaker 4: No one melatonin. It's a hormone, and it's not even legal in Europe. Is that true? That melatonin isn't legal in Europe? It sounds like one of those things you hear and turns out not to be true. But oh, you know, it's my shame.
Speaker 1: I am just not up on European melatonin regulations.
Speaker 3: I apologize.
Speaker 4: That'd be interesting if it's true, though, so I might look into that, Jack. I routinely take twenty five to fifty milligrams a melatonin when I can't sleep.
Speaker 3: That's a ton.
Speaker 4: By the way, fifty fifty milligrams is a ton of melatonin. I take ten and the doctor was like, what how about one or two not ten? This person's taking fifty, so that Michael Jackson texting, and then it seems to be easily counteracted in the morning with the appropriate amount of caffeine. That is the exact Michael Jackson plan. He takes so many drugs it gets you to sleep, and then you take a different drug to wa qu ue when it's time to get up. So back back to the ice bath, which has been recommended jack regarding the ice bath at the end of a shower, turned on as cold as you can and stand there for a minute, it has changed my life.
Speaker 3: Sounds freaking awful.
Speaker 1: I have heard that advice before, and it's funny. I lack imagination. It hadn't occurred to me that the icy cold shower.
Speaker 3: Is an option as well.
Speaker 1: I've had to do that a couple of times, like in a campground or whatever where I was in a hotel room a couple of rough times. Actually know that, I think about it through the years where there was no hot water for whatever reason. I was like, well, I've got to take a shower, and you blash yourself with the cold water.
Speaker 3: And by God's you are ready to take on the day.
Speaker 4: It is invigorating, There's no doubt about it. Yeah, cold plunge feels amazing afterwards. Okay, somebody said you should get grounded sheets.
Speaker 3: You know what that is? Is that another? And then remove the tags underpants.
Speaker 4: Sounds like the sort of thing that better call Saul's brother was doing.
Speaker 3: I don't know anyway. Oh yeah, who had that fear of electricity? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I wanted to get this one on from somebody who's been doing the cold or this is our our friend Steve.
Speaker 3: It's not freezing water.
Speaker 4: I started at fifty eight degrees and worked down to forty seven or forty nine. I don't know if you know much about the actual temperatures of water, but like an eighty degree pool feels pretty chilly because your your temperature is ninety eight point six, so eighty feels pretty cold.
Speaker 3: Seven or forty nine would be brutal. Do some research. I hate cold. I have lots of buddies that swore by it. Just check it out.
Speaker 4: I can say with one hundred certainty it's worth the pain. Only five to ten seconds is painful, and fight or flight kicks in then you go numb. But I had sleep issues and it secured me in any way. I don't know if I want to start my day with my fight or flight kicking in and I go numb, But.
Speaker 1: You make it sound really attractive. And if they get up and walk my dollars, Yeah, well I to each their own. And you know, I don't have sleep problems really like you're talking about. It might start tomorrow because it does increase with age generally speaking.
Speaker 3: But yeah, wow, I'll keep that in mind. Do doctors ever recommend this?
Speaker 1: Probably there's a doctor to recommend about anything.
Speaker 3: Well, damn, but you're the doctor you go to regularly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not a super high doctor like doctor yeah, or the doctor you're paying for them to get like I'm doing with the testostero.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're actual doctors too. But yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I just I've never had a doctor say, hey, switch the shower over to as cold as it'll go and stand there for a minute.
Speaker 3: Or what did he say, ten seconds or something? For for this ice bath thing. Yeah, five to ten seconds. OK.
Speaker 1: I think for the ice cold shower, you gotta do like two pirouettes so it covers your whole body with the icy cold water. You can't just stand there with it on your back for ten seconds. You got to do two full turns.
Speaker 3: You know, our swimming pool's pretty cold this time.
Speaker 4: Here. I could just jump in there and see what that does for me. Kids will find me floating face down after my heart attack will be traumatic for them.
Speaker 3: That's a little darkest. Well geez, all right, So what was her name? Zoe? Is that her name? Hansen? Oh yeah, we'll get to Zoe out later if you want to date Zoe.
Speaker 4: She's not a fan of conservative politics and the days she does DAIDs dudes that she dates.
Speaker 3: Maybe a ice bath that helped me talk DAIDs that she do.
Speaker 4: That sound a dirty anyway, We got all this stuff on the way so that caads of coca cola have been recalled due to a potential plastic contamination.
Speaker 3: Today waiters said, is pepsi okay? And people were like, nah, give me the plastic coke? Hmmm? Is that a thing?
Speaker 2: Ah?
Speaker 3: What which aspect of it?
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 3: Coke?
Speaker 1: Thught much more popular than pepsi. I don't know either. I never had a strong preference. I don't drink sodipop anymore, not that that's I got.
Speaker 4: A buddy who was a little order of pepsi and they say we don't have pepsi and said, ILK have water.
Speaker 3: I just can't drink a coke.
Speaker 1: You know, different people perceive tastes and smells different ways. I try not to judge.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, you judge all all day long. We do it for a living. You're about to judge. Now, that's a good point, and judge. I shall.
Speaker 1: Jack Coudouz to ABC seven News in San Francisco. The good folks at KGOTV doing some great reporting on this, and I've not seen it anywhere else. I will just read you the first part. It's about California's insurance Commissioner, Ricardo Lara. Luckily, Jack, smooth sale and no problems with insurance in California.
Speaker 3: There are no homeowners, Carl, nobody has any problems. Oh that's right.
Speaker 1: It's like the greatest crisis facing Californians. After missing the first key state insurance briefing of the year while traveling in Bermuda, questions have been raised about the attendance record of California's insurance commissioner since Ricardo Lara assumed office in twenty nineteen.
Speaker 3: Seven.
Speaker 1: On your side again, Tip of the cap, guys, gals obtained and analyzed hundreds of public records that detail at least forty six cross country and international trips all over the world, including at least eleven taxpayer funded excursions for the insurance Commissioner to places like Bogata, Paris, Toronto. But after more than a month of questioning his office, lara staff has been to identify the business purpose for almost any of them.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's going to say, there's zero way the Insurance Commissioner of California needs to go to Paris. I don't care what the conference is, I don't care what it is. Turns out there was need. They didn't even try to make it seem like it was on messary. But even if even if you tried to make it, I'm not buying it that you couldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Thre an hour and a half speech by some insurance GUYE, then you go off into Paris graduat so again at least eleven taxpayer funded excursions to all over the world, and after a month of new U seven questioning his office, Lara's staff has been unable to identify the business purpose for nearly all of them. California's insurance commissioner is an elected position with the main objective to ensure a healthy, competitive insurance market. Hilarious in the midst of the state's worsening insurance crisis, Lara was not present during the state's first insurance briefing of the year, a Senate Committee hearing in the wake of the La fires, which took place on March twelfth. Instead, Chief Deputy Commissioner Michael Martinez stood in on behalf of the commissioner. To put this in perspective, the Senate Insurance Committee has only two to three key informational hearings a year. They are held to provide important updates on California's evolving insurance market. Activists say Lara's plan to expand fire insurance coverage areas and increase transparency in how rates are set is full of loopholes, so it's raising questions, as this happened.
Speaker 3: Before, where was the commissioner? What's going on?
Speaker 1: Turns out, Commissioner Lara was at a conference in Bermuda with insurance executives in mid March to give a fifteen minute speech. Records show Laura did the same thing March of last year, missing another key Assembly insurance hearing while also on the islands of Bermuda. However, two months after missing the March twenty twenty four hearing, the Commissioner was able to make a legislative study tour of the UK for eight days, and he wasn't late for a climate presentation to the Central Bank of Uruguay later that month. He was traveling in Central America, and he didn't miss his flight to Honolulu the following week for policy training. In Hawaii, public records show taxpayers picked up his four star hotel bill.
Speaker 3: Wow, how do you.
Speaker 4: Get So this is just classic one party state stuff and the only reason we're finding out about it is the insurance situation is so dire that people are looking into. But so previous to this, how many years had various insurance commissioners been doing this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: It's what happens in a one party say.
Speaker 4: I don't know how you get this cynical where you could do this with a clear conscience, where you could take probably you and your wife for kids, whatever, on fabulous vacations, stay in nice hotels, let hard working taxpayers pay for it when they're going to work every day, and you're just stealing from them.
Speaker 3: I don't know how you do it. How do you get there?
Speaker 1: You never get voted money and you never get voted out of office in a one party state.
Speaker 3: So seven on your side.
Speaker 1: Stephanie Sierra investigated hundreds of public records. They found that Lara's been absent for at least seven other state insurance hearings since assuming office because he was traveling abroad, across country, or chose not to attend luxury hotels, international destinations.
Speaker 4: Ricardo Lara, Ricardo Laura. Way to be a thief man, Way to steal tax payer money. Screw taxpayers. You're in the party that cares about the working man and the people of color, and you're taking their money and staying in a nice hotel on vacation.
Speaker 3: How do you freaking sleep at night.
Speaker 1: He's not hearing those words. He's probably in Tokyo enjoying expensive sushi. I hope you're enjoying yourself. Ricardo, your criminal.
Speaker 3: Armstrong and getty. So you can introduce you to Zoey here you're about to hear from her.
Speaker 4: I don't know where she originally posted this Twitter, TikTok or whatever.
Speaker 3: It's kind of longish video. Hold on Buttsnee's Oh no, oh, it's a bird fu. Oh wow.
Speaker 4: So I got to set the scene here, so you know what you're uh, what you're dealing with here?
Speaker 3: So what war? I don't know. Oh, okay, that's severe case anyway.
Speaker 4: Old in two, So she's about to explain about how things went wrong with this dude she was dating.
Speaker 3: I can't tell o she is.
Speaker 4: She's somewhere between twenty five and thirty twenty eight, something like that. Very attractive blonde woman sitting in her apartment, although she does this video nicely an apartment, but she's got the door open with the garbage behind her. It's like, close the door so I don't see your laundering garbage. If you're gonna be a hottie, you know, talking to the world about your philosophies of things.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: And again, I came across this on the Twitter with the headline that that guy dodged a bullet. So we'll do this in two chunks. First, this chunk where she will kind of explain the whole situation.
Speaker 5: Story time on how politics are in my last relationship. So let me set the scene for you. I was dating this guy. We've been dating for five months, we kind of start talking about it. I'm a very liberal woman, so I am obviously like very much. Everyone knows that I'm a liberal woman. My brother's gay, all my friends are gay. Also like abortion.
Speaker 3: Rights, female rights.
Speaker 7: Ha.
Speaker 5: But anyways, so I would like always ask him. I'd be like what, like, what's what's your politics?
Speaker 3: Like what do you who do you where do you lean?
Speaker 5: And he was just like, well, like socialy, I'm a liberal, but economically I'm a Republican.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I'm like, well, like what makes you, you know, economically republican, because like I could give you a whole bunch of facts right now that proved that you shouldn't be And he was like all of his infos from his friends, And I was like, you get all your information from your red neck friends, Obviously you can't trust them. You need to do the research yourself. And if you do the research, I told him, I was like, I'll support you based on your decision if you actually research it yourself, Like I won't care if you're a republican. But anyways, and so he was like, Zoe, I have much better things to do than research politics, Like I have way more important things to do. Okay, saying that to me is absolutely saying, but go off king. I also just didn't care at that point, and so I kind of put on the back burner. I was like, I can't take this right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, So well, I have an announcement to make because I am now gay. Not only is she put me off of her, but all women everywhere.
Speaker 4: Sorry, honey, quick quick read on Zoe there, Katie for a fill in more little backstory.
Speaker 6: I have been fighting a migraine all morning, and that just made it million times worse. He he dodged a bullet.
Speaker 4: He did dodge a bullet, and I'm sure he was aware of that quite quickly, and and he was trying to fight through it because she's hot.
Speaker 3: So he is trying to fight through it. He's a guy.
Speaker 4: I know how guy's minds work. He was he was trying to you know, let's not overreact. Okay, so we don't see eye to eye on everything. Okay, this is getting worse still. I think, you know, she's maybe she's just exaggerating for humor's sake, or something.
Speaker 3: Really hot can override that.
Speaker 4: No, no, not that, okay, But he was trying, he was trying in his mind while yeah, but but he fairly quickly got to I can't do this, okay, So for this So for the second part, thought and just the fact that that conversation comes up so early, which we've talked about a lot statistically, apparently that's true that she says, So, I'm in a relationship with this guy, and I asked him right away, like, what are your politics?
Speaker 3: Where are you? I'm very liberal?
Speaker 4: Like the fact that that comes up, it would have nobody would have You would have been such a weirdo when I was her age to bring that up that way.
Speaker 1: And the fact that the guy says, well, I'm pretty socially liberal, but you know, fiscally pretty conservative, and.
Speaker 7: Oh now, no way get out.
Speaker 3: You got to read it.
Speaker 4: Off King in the In the video, she puts her hands to her throat, ah, like she's dying to hear that he's fiscally conservative.
Speaker 3: Keep them there, sortez.
Speaker 1: Sort of woman you want to take hiking on a Hawaiian cliff?
Speaker 3: You know, I want to go for a hike, Zoe. That's funny, Katie. You keep your hands there at your throat and squeeze.
Speaker 4: So for the second part, need this setup because we got out of chart because this is like six minutes long and we're only.
Speaker 3: Giving you one more minute.
Speaker 4: But she explains how he was not registered to vote and she was really worried that his vote was going to cancel out her vote. So her master plan was to not mention that the deadline was coming up, and hopefully he would miss the deadline so we wouldn't be able to vote.
Speaker 3: That was the part of the whole deal. Anyway, back to.
Speaker 5: Zoe, but then we got into that elk spat and I was like, let me try one more time, let me see if he's learned anything from me. And I asked him poin I'm playing on election day, I'm like, so, who would you have voted for if you would have voted in this selection?
Speaker 3: He was like, I would have voted independent. And I was like, do you know that?
Speaker 5: How harmful and basically wasteful that is, And also like check your privilege by saying you're going to vote independently. And he's like, wow, Zoe, I cannot believe that you think my vote would have been a waste. I shut the up because it is a waste. Look at Philadelphia, all those independent voters could have put us over the edge and could have helped Kamala win.
Speaker 3: That's another story.
Speaker 5: And we got to a huge argument about it, and I was like, you know what, this this is my last straw again.
Speaker 3: I'm a very liberal woman.
Speaker 5: I have to date someone that is on the same page as me because I can't disagree with someone on something that is so important to me for the rest of my life. I fully respected Republicans. I understand that you want to vote that way, but for me, I don't want to marry you and I don't want to date you. So we ended it and norgrets.
Speaker 3: I've been single ever since. It was awesome.
Speaker 7: It's been awesome.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be in that Salvadoran prison being used by a TDA member.
Speaker 4: Yeah, put me in her, put me in shorts and a tank tap and push push my head down into the cell.
Speaker 3: It would be better than That's fun. Wow.
Speaker 4: What's interesting is that that crowd is like, you know, she presents it like too bad for him, because so I broke up with him and I'm singing let him love it. Yeah, there's a whole bunch of people out here, a whole bunch of men out here.
Speaker 3: Like millions and millions of millions, or.
Speaker 4: Perfectly with jobs kind of job right, perfectly, okay, with not being in a relationship with you.
Speaker 3: In fact, they they would dread it. They think their lives would be miserable if they had to.
Speaker 4: Oh god, and that represents such a well, I don't know a percentage, but certainly represents a big chunk of social media. That chick the attractive I'm right about everything, annoyingly.
Speaker 1: Ah, anybody who disagrees with me is by definition a moron and insane.
Speaker 3: But I respect Republicans, right.
Speaker 4: And then you got to combine that with Okay, that person exists, and I'm compelled to do a many minute video and post it on social media because people need to hear this, which is its own flavor.
Speaker 3: Oh god, she's so pleased with herself. Oh yeah, that is the hot chick disease.
Speaker 4: Though to a certain extent, hot chicks have had people laugh at their jokes and pretend they're fascinated in what they have to say their whole lives.
Speaker 3: So you get you don't get a good feedback.
Speaker 4: You don't get good feedback from the world as to where you actually fit in. If you're a hot chick and I've always thought that is true, and it is true, and so you don't have a good sounding board, and you end up like one.
Speaker 1: Of Saddam Hussein's sons, Zude and Kuse. You end up a monster, right, you really do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you really do. He is the worst.
Speaker 4: And it's got to be It's gotta be tough, because at some point you age out of that and then people all all of a sudden not laugh at your jokes and say, geez, you're boring me to death?
Speaker 3: Can you get out of the car. When you're not boring, you're obnoxious. Please get out of the car, or I will push you out of said car. And I shouldn't say this out loud.
Speaker 1: I have never, in my life of heterosexuality, had it in me to deceive a woman for the purpose of gaining the pleasures of the flesh. I just I don't, haven't, and humble brag never needed to while I was single. Anyway, I would be sorely, sorely tempted to say, vote for kam Law. I donated like triple the legal maxim under assumed names. I did it, I volunteered, I marched. AOC is my hero. Whatever it took to take it to spend the night and then be I'm so.
Speaker 4: Out of here, one hundred miles per hour out of here, see you later.
Speaker 3: You know, Carl Marx's unholy granddaughter.
Speaker 4: So you think you show up in a Bernie T shirts, you talk about donating AOC. Then the next morning you throw on your Maga hat.
Speaker 3: And I know, again I'm not proud of that impulse, but I'm feeling it. Watcher just melt right her.
Speaker 6: He explodes like a fembot.
Speaker 1: Oh again, again, I hate that impulse.
Speaker 4: I could not stand that woman after about maybe eight ten seconds into that clip, that first clip with you, and then the skin crawling, and again it's a different It's another level to to record that and post it. I wish I could find the original to see what the comments were. You know, the internet is mean, so I'm plenty. I'm sure there were plenty of basically what we've been saying getting She's getting retweeted all over the place. Zoe girl, politics didn't really ruin your relationship?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 4: Yeah ooh, and again the headline being that guy dodged a bullet, I'd say, yeah, yeah, oof oh, No.
Speaker 3: There is nothing that would be worth putting up with that.
Speaker 6: Somebody retweeted just a screenshot of her and it zoomed in and they circled the trash in the background and out of the bottles and said, guy dodged a bullet. Zoe is insufferable and apparently a pig.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not kidding, or at least close the door if you don't see that stuff in your video, if you're gonna do that, because she's she's stressed al night, and her hair's perfect, and she's got white teeth and it's got kind of that Martha Stewart.
Speaker 3: Look, she's on the couch, you know, but you got to closet door open.
Speaker 4: We can see her garbage. So he's ruining the whole thing. You're your better homes and garden look there, oh boy. And another retweet was the no wonder the birthrate is solo.
Speaker 3: It ain't helped.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, well we've heard from a number of young men who've said, I try, and I try, and I run into this sort of thing.
Speaker 3: So much.
Speaker 4: You ghosting her same level as Trump, turning his head slightly at that.
Speaker 3: Speech, dodged a bullet.
Speaker 1: Seriously, she's got serious sm angry energy going. She's smug and angry. She nicked your ear, but you survived. You're lucky. We will finish strong next please welcome twenty twenty five National Baseball Hall of Paper number fifty one e Chero Suzy.
Speaker 2: Patching the number six.
Speaker 3: Wilson. Wow, great pitch, e Yer.
Speaker 4: Old So to fill in what happened there, So they got Trevor Hoffman, your Padres star, come out, does the first pitch, street clothes lobs it up there, even though he was one of the best pitchers there. Each zero comes out in full uniform sprints out there the mound full wind up, delivers an eighty four mile hour fastball on the gun to people go.
Speaker 3: Crazy, which is really cool. Wow.
Speaker 4: Wow, here's one of the Japanese star who came to the United States and did really, really well. If he'd have played it in the United States his whole career, he'd have just insane numbers.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah. He was really an amazing hitter to watch.
Speaker 1: If you're a baseball fan, you know that he would just find an opening, lapped the ball through it, and hustle the first base over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: It's like unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Five eight and twenty five pounds too. Yeah, yeah, nice fellow too. According to some folks I know in MLBA. But speaking of Vladimir Putin's life span, I just I don't think there's a transition here, So I'm just going to dive right into it. Ukrainian President vladimir's Zelenski predicted Vladimir Putin will die soon, it says in the New York Post. Amid swirling speculation about the Russian leader's ailing health, he warned the US against helping Moscow escape from political and economic isolation. Quote, he will die soon, and that's a fact, and it will come to an end, he said in an interview with Eurovision News, which is a pretty big outlet.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a heck of a thing to say.
Speaker 1: The Ukrainian leader's blunt assessment follows years long rumors about the Russian strong man's health woes, including reported strokes, multiple bouts of cancer, and even Parkinson's disease. But Zelensky offered up the prediction as he pleaded with the US to stay strong. It very important that America does not help Putin get out of this global isolation. Now. I believe that this is dangerous. This is one of the most dangerous moments. He added, the Putin, who he predicted will remain in power until his death, fears the destabilization of society. If they push Putin, he will face destabilizations in his society and he will fear it.
Speaker 3: But no follow up as to how do you know this? What's he gonna die of?
Speaker 5: Ah?
Speaker 4: You know there are Ukrainian snipers getting close? Or do you have some sort of medical information nobody else has?
Speaker 7: Or what?
Speaker 1: I would suggest that in spite of Russia's enormous crackdown, there are plenty of people who don't like the war and what it's done, you know, humanitarian, financially, you know all of it. And given the closeness of the two countries through the years, and how similar but not the same languages and people coming cross borders and cousins and Russia have cousins in Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Blah blah blah. I'll bet there are.
Speaker 1: People in the Kremlin who are more than happy to leak occasionally, just very very carefully.
Speaker 3: I wonder if there's anything to it.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Seems like a heck of a thing to say, be awesome, although.
Speaker 4: Not necessarily a better outcome somebody will take charge and you don't know what their beliefs are.
Speaker 3: Right, they're putting more to crope today. I'm strong, I'm strong, You're ready, Katy Green and.
Speaker 5: Strong.
Speaker 4: Hey, here's your house for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 1: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up the week. There, he is our technical director to lead us off. Michael Angelow, what's your final thought?
Speaker 3: Yeah, after hearing Zoe today, it's just a I.
Speaker 6: Have never found, even when I was younger, attractive women that are dumb.
Speaker 4: I've never liked him, No, no, never mind, I just well, yeah, if you listen to this show, it's not surprising.
Speaker 3: I can't tolerate nonsensical conversation very long. Yeah, I hate to judge because I'm a bit of a himbo. Michael.
Speaker 1: I mean, just stunning, good looks, but dumb as a post. So that that's how I've gotten by Katie Green, are esteemed mus woman.
Speaker 6: As a final thought, Katie, all I talk about cold plunges earlier made me cold. I actually like started to feel chilly because there's nothing I hate more than Mike.
Speaker 3: When I go under shower and I get that burst of cold.
Speaker 1: I couldn't, so you donned your fabulous Armstrong and Giddy hoodie.
Speaker 3: An excellent move. Jack. A final thought for us, We've just gotten into scouting in the last month or so.
Speaker 4: My son is a Boy Scott and he's got his first overnight camp out this weekend. And just to shout out to the dads and moms who are dedicating a ton of time obviously to Boy Scouts to make it a really fabulous organization. Just like you, youth sports takes an awful lot of committed volunteers to make this stuff work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, boy, that's a really good point. Speaking of kids in their lives. As you know, I'm a big, big advocate of free range parenting. Letting your kids explore and make mistakes and get lost and find their way back. It's how you build an adult. There is a great organization that advocates for that. I tweeted the information if you follow us on Twitter. If not good to Armstrong and Getdy dot com. We have the link for you under hot links or will in a few minutes.
Speaker 4: Armstrong and Getdy ribbing up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 1: Speaking of our fabulous website, Armstrong and Getdy dot com. Many pleasures await, including the hot links, the Armstrong and Getty store pick up, the fabulous Adidas hoodie so popular, the perfect weight.
Speaker 4: Do we have Zoe in case anybody wants to see her? Oh, we will see you Monday. God bless America, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: And I said, boy, they look like two people that like each other.
Speaker 2: I can't let them.
Speaker 3: I love you. Let's say jes just just moon moon and show. Listen, Let's go. That's a bizarre way to frame what you tweeted.
Speaker 7: One final message, Yes, I have a great Friday.
Speaker 3: You mother, Armstrong and Geddy