Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 2: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about AMD launching a competitive chip to in video.
Speaker 4: Will they be able to overtake Nvidia this year or next? So?
Speaker 3: Obviously in video has led the race, especially this year when it comes to chips. So AMD is, you know, probably their second number runner up. Yeah, do anything. So, yeah, let's talk about the new product and will they be able to take the crown from in video.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they'll be able to take the crown per se, but it was necessary for them to have a competitive offering. We've seen this in with excuse me, with Chat GPT, then Google Bar came out. Google Bar probably won't surpass Chat GPT, but you have to at least have an offering. AMB chips are amazing, especially on a gaming side.
Speaker 6: I love in video.
Speaker 5: I've been using their chips for like maybe three or four years. But their CEO I love though. That's why I said, like when she was like starting to sell off some of her shares, I wasn't concerned, but if she steps down, I'll get concerned. D in about AMD, but they had to put out a competitive product to at least keep the evaluation high enough and also for this hyper growth to happen in the stock as well. So I think it was well time, well played, and they've been battling for a while for a few years, like AMD was in the league in terms of perception and then Nvidio just ramped everything up. So there's been a great joustond match between in video and CEO and AMDs.
Speaker 6: I think it was well played.
Speaker 5: They'll be the number two player in the space for a while, but it was definitely needed. So like an Intel or TSM didn't put out a product and it would be in a second place.
Speaker 4: So it was well played.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think they're number two, and that's okay. It's okay to be number two, especially when we talk about being one or two in your in your sector, and this is like a subsector when we talk about semiconductors. But like you said, I think the most important thing is that they didn't rush.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 7: So when we talk about timing chat GBT becomes a real conversation. February March, we start to see and videos start to pick up. Obviously it's had a crazy year. They didn't rush, right, This wasn't they took their time. It wasn't like what Microsoft says, Hey, we're we're invested in opening I open AI and Google says all right, well here comes our version. And it was rushed and there was mistakes and now you got to go back to the drawing board and see how we can correct bart.
Speaker 6: It's okay to be number two. Will they pass them this year?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 7: What it does do is now it's like, okay, if these are the clear cut favorites, who else can be a part of this conversation now? And so you start looking at and we talked about this AI as a company.
Speaker 6: If you even look at Oracle, Oracles, how a hell of them?
Speaker 7: Like I was surprised during this if you look at Oracle, this is like and when we talk about these just storewarth companies that have been here for a while. Larry Ellison, one of the wealthiest people in the world, one of the best CEOs, one of the best CEOs. The company just has quietly when we're talking about software enterprise, it's quietly going on a run fifty percent of this year. And it's because they're figuring out how they incorporate AI inside of what they're doing already. Yeah, and so AMD and video clear cut favorites. But especially for people who are listening and watching, look at the companies who have been around for a while, not Intel, We're trying to figure out how we incorporate this because we already know they have the capital and they have the longevity, they have the infrastructure and the infrastructures there we talked about IBM. We were in Toronto, like be onok. These companies are going to figure out a way because they have the enterprise from a software standpoint, the clienteles, their infrastructures, their.
Speaker 5: Infrastructures, capitals there fitzcloud computing well exactly as well played. And I think we should kill like a little index of like companies that are quietly executed, because even AMD AMD went from what sixty to I think now is that one twenty.
Speaker 6: It got down here. It was that sixty seven dollars that.
Speaker 5: Was a steal at the time, now to be at one to twenty probably in the year round one third. But the companies that are being really quiet, those are the ones you need to keep your eyes on. The ones that are making announcements all the time or ended up in like the Reddit forums as the next hot thing, they usually don't make it. But Oracle surprise me, they're so all the compete. Will Microsoft on the zor side a little bit more so? That is a dark horse in an AS space for sure.
Speaker 4: I mean it's never okay to be number two.
Speaker 6: Talk that talk tell us a lot. No no, no for them, for them.
Speaker 7: Of course you want to be number one, But I'm talking about This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC ernerds.
Speaker 6: What's Up?
Speaker 7: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless, whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, what about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most Ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right, leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families.
Speaker 2: Will be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 7: Right, if we talk about the top two companies in the world, and we're talking about now too and not too, is it okay that your Microsoft and Apple's number one?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's not okay, Like I said, it's it's are you Are you gonna kill yourself?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 4: Are you gonna like you know, dismantle your company?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: But don't think for a minute like business is more competitive than anything in the world. So don't think for a minute that any company is satisfied with being number two. And if they are in their SEO, it should be fired. Until now there has to be a number. There has to be a number two, right, it's just everybody can't be number one. But I just want the entrepreneurs as to understand that that's it. You could never you should never be okay with being number two. Now you might be number two, right, and you tried your hardest, and that's all you can be is number two. But you shouldn't be satisfied with just being number two.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 7: So again, and just so we're clear, I'm not saying entrepreneurs that's different. Right, I'm talking about these megacap enterprises. So when I'm looking at a Microsoft and I'm taking us to talk about AMD and video, right, here's what you risk, right when you are the number two in the space. Not saying that you should not strive to be number one, right, that should be the goal. But what you risk is making a crucial mistake that now takes you out of that position. Right, And so you try to make something and you rush. That's why I said timing is so important because they took their time.
Speaker 6: It took three months.
Speaker 7: They might have been working on a product before they said all right here it is to the public. What could happen is that they put something out, they rush it, it goes bad. Now forget numbers. You're not even in the top two in the sector. You might fall out of the top five in the sector. Right, So when we're talking about number if you're in the top two, that means that you could be number one safety right, you elevated yourself from the rest of the pack.
Speaker 3: At the highest levels of the world, they're not happy with being number two. It doesn't matter if you're a local entrepreneur or China who's number two, who wants to be number one arguably, or or like I read Steve Jobs book, I understand how he felt about Microsoft.
Speaker 4: He was very about Microsoft.
Speaker 3: So don't ever think that just because the company is a trillion dollar company or somebody's a billionaire that they're comfortable like at the highest level, damn, they fighting harder than anybody to become number one.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to be number one. AMD was a.
Speaker 6: Dollar for such a long time. Twenty eighteen.
Speaker 5: I think their stock was at twenty seven bucks and they were the darling tax stock to invest in. And that in it past them. They're going to jockey back home. Same with Lebron.
Speaker 7: They've been in the peak position before, yeah, right, and they want to get there or they could be into.
Speaker 6: Know what I'm saying is right, you make that mistake.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, Intel got so comfortable, and there's a whole bunch of those companies that have just historically gotten comfortable with their gains. Going back to the complacency thing, because like, if you start to slide down that leader board, people end up passing you up and you can't always get that fire back from the retail side or the hedge fund side to one. And also if the products are not good, like have any of us in here use the Intel product the last five years?
Speaker 4: Chill into you.
Speaker 6: These are my thoughts, my views.
Speaker 3: So that's why E Y L Market Monday's number one. And that's and that's difficult. If I've made your money, please put yes and chat And that's difficult to handle. And I'm sure a lot of people want the spot, but they.
Speaker 6: Work is but they've got to be okay to be a number two.
Speaker 7: What I was saying, hey, Mike, what you're saying, and I'm not saying they shouldn't strive to be number one, but some it.
Speaker 4: Is what it is.
Speaker 5: All information is that listen, get rich off your own information first before everybody try and.
Speaker 4: Go teach that's a fact. How about that? Yeah? Try that one.
Speaker 6: You want to slide to to an argument of one and two. He's just been sliding. Slid man.
Speaker 8: Von my graduates from my school being forced bad drop bag drop Mike, drop back, drop drop.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in massachue U. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported. You will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump America's laws, border and families will
Speaker 2: Be Protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,