Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tap.
Speaker 2: All right, Froggy, we're so excited about your phone tap. What's it all about?
Speaker 1: Our listener Jill writes in she wants to phone tap her husband Robert. They're planning a big old vacation, and I call from the beach resort to let them know that. Well, we're going to have to move your reservation because we're hosting a charity event that weekend.
Speaker 2: You know this scenario always works out beautifully, Yeah, it does. Yeah, when you mess with people's vacation, you're really really asking for it. Let's see what happened to today's Froggie phone tap.
Speaker 1: Hello, Yeah, I'm looking for Robert place.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, this is Robert.
Speaker 1: I'm Robert than This as mister Lester from the resort was calling in to speak to you about your upcoming vacation that you have planned with us here. Yeah, what do you mean there's twelve of you booked three separate rooms.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, your planation, so okay, I've got it.
Speaker 1: We're going to need to move you back by one week.
Speaker 3: No, that's unacceptable. I'm sorry, No that came, it happened.
Speaker 1: No, well, in the in the in the fine print that you have unaccessible.
Speaker 3: I read the fine print of my reservation where we're a company that the Jews wouldn't set me over. So I saved way too much money for this. It's not going to happen. Look, I'm way too busy to deal with this right now, so regulation stays as it is. By I gotta go. Hello.
Speaker 1: Yes, I I believe we were disconnected, Robert, this is mister right.
Speaker 3: Now, I really have time to really speak with you. I understand what I already made, my intentions perfectly clear with you.
Speaker 1: Well, we'll make this very quick. I just need to move your dates by one week now. We did also want to tell you we have a sister property.
Speaker 3: We're not moving date.
Speaker 1: Excuse me, it's not on the date, but we would be no more. Excuse me. Did you read the fine prints on your reservation?
Speaker 3: Robert? No, no, no, your fine print?
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 3: My room's already paid for. I've already done the pre pay. I've already taken care of every single I and T that's across.
Speaker 1: Well, Robert, if you show up on those dates, you will not have a room to sleep in.
Speaker 3: Robert, No, no, no, no, no, no, no, I'm the paying customer. I own you right now. It's dates are mine.
Speaker 1: I'm in charge here. You show up, there'll be no room.
Speaker 3: Now your job is going to be gone, but this place is going to be shuttered up by the end of the year. Come on, tuger, that's what you got, bitch. Come on.
Speaker 1: The cbbm A is going to be here that weekend. Have you ever heard of the cbbm A.
Speaker 3: I don't know what the hell that is, and know I ever heard of it.
Speaker 1: It's the Children bitten by Mosquito's Association. They're going to be here having their annual meeting that weekend. It's a very noble cause that our president here at the resort is very much behind me.
Speaker 3: That I have the room is mine.
Speaker 1: One in every three children is bitten by a mosquito at least once a day all around the world.
Speaker 3: I don't jail. Why are you laughing at me?
Speaker 1: No, no, it's not me laughing. That's your wife, Jill. You're being phone tapped, Robert. It's Froggy from me Elvis Duran in the morning.
Speaker 3: Trick your phone topping me? Yeah, check, I love you. This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted by all participants. The Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show