Speaker 1: What is up? Ladies and gentlemen, Welcome into Leading Off. I am Welsh. That is Bubba, and this episode is brought to you by Price Picks. Price Picks you can check it out today. Download the app used to promo code Leading Off. Get a one match up to one hundred dollars. Strap in, folks, this is gonna be an interesting one today. Technical issues across the board. Bubba, blink twice. If you can hear me, okay you can't?
Speaker 2: About what's up? My friend? This is gonna be a fun one. Yeah, between the two of us, it was an interesting and get ready for the show moment and we're thinking, okay, just hang on for thirty minutes, let's do this.
Speaker 1: I mean, hold on to your butts. It's gonna be hopefully you guys will be able to hear me and everything will be okay. But we'll get into all of it. We've got good news, we've got bad news, we've got bets, we've got dfs, we've got home run calls. And where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carrol? Of course I'll be giving a hint here in just a little bit, we can play that guessing game again.
Speaker 2: Bubba.
Speaker 1: So thank you guys for hanging out with us. Let's start with the bad. I'm kind of a bad news first type of guy, Bubba. I don't know about you, are you a.
Speaker 2: I prefer the bad first so we can leave on a good note. I'm with you, Okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Sometimes it's to the person, though, I will point out, like sometimes the person I might be like, hmmm, let's get the good news from this person because the bad is going to be really bad. Unfortunately, I'm that person today because Sea McClanahan, as you guys all know, it was announcing he's going to undergo Tommy John surgery.
Speaker 2: And is out.
Speaker 1: Exactly what I said, the bad news is going to be. I hate it. There's I don't care what anyone says. There's something going on with the rays and he is out for the entire twenty twenty four season. Ba Rutle.
Speaker 2: It's very bad. And it's one of those things we kind of a tongue in cheek joked about on this show. I know you did elsewhere and I did elsewhere. It's when you need a second opinion and then you need a third opinion. It's like we have our idea, but we need another opinion. That's never good. Like we knew this was coming. And I guess on the bright side, they're doing it now instead of waiting till the middle of the off season or something, so we'll get him back for twenty twenty five. But yeah, it sucks, It really really sucks.
Speaker 1: I guess it's stinks. I had my OTTO League. I drafted Jeffrey Springs and I drafted Sean McClanahan, so that was what I got, and I think I had drasp you into. I think I had all three of the Rays completely out. Luckily I did trade though for Sandy Ocandra, who's been very good. So this stinks. This absolutely stinks. In a lot of formats, you know, the Otano format, you probably just dump them, you know. You know, I'm not going to keep a guy for thirty plus dollars for a complete eat of a year and hopefully he's good on the back end. But this is his second Tommy John surgery as well, so that makes it even worse here. And I don't remember, I have to go back and look, but the recovery rate, the amount of guys that have had multiple Tommy John's, it's usually not so great.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's not good. You know. I know Copek for one is a double survivor. I guess we could say, and there's a few more out there, but it's it's not. We already saw of a lossity going down. This Kata walk was down this year. Then he has to TJ. I'm just I'm really concerned about though, his outlook going forward.
Speaker 1: So I am in a good space here, Bubba, where I cannot hear anything. I didn't hear anything of what you said, but I know your lips for talking. I'm gonna set us up here for the next thing. Hopefully you guys can hear me and you can do this. I wanted to throw this out here. Corey Seger three for five yesterday, two homers, five RBI now hitting three fifty but then over one thousand ops. He has a one ninety w RC plus, which is besties check this out pulled this. Segars MLB ranks currently second in batting average third and OBP first, and slugging first and ops and as I mentioned, first in WRC plus. I believe the only thing lacking are his qualifications, because he hasn't quite qualified here. He is having the year of year. But I saw somebody say this would be the greatest shortstop season ever. Do you buy that this is the greatest shortstop season ever? And I'm going down into the dungeon to try to fix things here.
Speaker 2: I do not believe it's the best shortstop season ever. I think people forget we used to have Cal Ripken, we had a Rod tarrying things like MVP A Rod seasons. We've had so much success in the short stop position. It's tough to say. It's an amazing season. There's no doubt about it. What I'd like to see with Corey Seeger's play a full season. That'd be fun and then we can really see how good he is. But while on the field this year, he's putting together and it's a remarkable season. It is not the best season.
Speaker 1: Do you think that what Corey Seeker is doing? Because at those ranks, by the way, we're minimum of three hundred played appearances. Do you think Corey Seeger is a top fifteen Fantasy option next year? No?
Speaker 2: Because let's have it. Actually, I brought this up on Twitter on Wednesday. Would you take Corey Seger or Bobby Wood Jr?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Buddy, But no, I'm saying, like, that's your first rounders conversation.
Speaker 1: Okay, you say that, but then who are the other would you rather have? Boba, Schett or Corey.
Speaker 2: Seeger's Now that's where it's a real question. But I'm saying, like, first fifteen picks, you got a que and you got Tatis, you got you know, Freeman will be there, Sodo might still be in the mix. I don't know, Jay Ram like there, you could go down this list of players and it's gonna be tough to sneak into the fifteen for Seger.
Speaker 1: Well, see, I don't know if it's going to be that tough to sneak into the fifteen. Okay, so let's let's get rid of the best shortstop argument now. I mean Redbaron here is saying that he is the best shortstop. Yeah, one short stop. Okay, but let's get rid of that for a minute because it can get a little bit messy. Bobby wit Junior, Statistically, I mean, from a fantasy standpoint, is the.
Speaker 2: Best about to go thirty forty?
Speaker 1: It's crazy, but I think this is similar to the first base conversation we had where it was like Matt Olsen now jumped next to Freddy Freeman. I think Matt Olsen is probably a top fifteen pick. He goes after Freeman. I think Seger is the matt Olsen who Bobby Witt Junior. I think Corey Seeger is a guy at the top. It's somewhere in the fifteen you're gonna get what pitcher are you going to take over Corey Seeger? Right now?
Speaker 2: Well, that's the great question, and it depends if you like pitching her. I wouldn't. I'm just waiting on pitching. So for me, it's nobody. I guess you can make the argument that Otani maybe if you want to talk O Tony Pitcher VERSU Hitter, there's your young coal still been great. But for me, I wouldn't. But like WALKI says, Segre over Vlad Guerrero. These are all valid points. But we have fifteen players, and that's my only thing is like, I think Sigar's gonna be where Freddy Freeman was this last year, an amazing like early second round pick to pair with the stud in the first round, and that's where Seer comes into play.
Speaker 1: Well, I see, and I say it's funny because as soon as you said that I'm like, yeah, I totally agree with you, except Freddy Freeman and a lot of my leagues went like ten and you know eleven. So that's that's where I think. I think he's gonna lie between twelve and fifteen, Like I think Freddy Freeman will be gone and then you're gonna be looking at a guy like so you're the only thing that holds him back. Right here is what fred said is the injury of it. There's massive injury risk. We have to put qualifications on Corey Seeger right now with minimum three hundred bats because he doesn't qualify because he misses freaking time, which is crazy. But he is having an unworldly season hitting three fifty right now, twenty two homers. It's got a legit chance to get over that thirty homer mark. And this is you know, it was one of the better offenses at the front half of the season. Cory Seger is a monster. Is really I was getting at here. But what you also mentioned was Bobby Witt, So Bobby wit Junior Christer Grand Slam on Tuesday, and this is something I pulled. Check us out. He now has fifty seven combined homer and stolen bases. Now, I'm not gonna count like what's his face astu ruy ruiz, I'm not gonna do that. We're gonna do Homer Homers Homer stolen based combo. There are only two players with a bigger combo that have at least like twenty homers. Akunya and show, hey Tommy, that's it and check this out. He has the same number as Corbyn Carroll, but he has more RBI and a better batting average than Corbyn Carroll. Because apparently as soon as me, as it's been pointing out in the chat, I have ruined Corbyn Carroll. And don't think that I hadn't thought about this a week ago that where in the world or Welsh and Corban Carroll next up probably needs to be a batting cage. I'm well aware of that. Where he's actually he's down to two sixty nine the Bobby Witt third most more rb Eisen Carroll more stolen bases. Might be one of the most underrated fantasy guys right now, but this is probably relative to like the back half of the first round. I think Bobby Witt Junior Bubba might be a top three pick next season. He might be the third pick. You could justify Bobby Witt over Corbin Carroll right now. Oh yeah, guy z A, Kunya and Otani. If you're playing in like transactionally, who goes above Bobby wit junr.
Speaker 2: The fun discussion, I would take the Bobby Wit over Jay Ram I would go there, But that still will be a discussion because he got the third base position. I think I think the big discussion will be Bobby Witt versus Tatis. That's that is a discussion right now. But a full healthy Tatis like this is a forty forty dude.
Speaker 1: Also, Okay, to your point, maybe it's a discussion if you are if you believe that like this is him recouping from miss time, from you know, the worm medication, all that type of stuff, like becoming a new player, finding that consistency. If you believe it's one of those lost this seasons and he bounces back, yeah, I mean the only problem is is, like then maybe he's as good as Bobby wit Junior is right now, like Bobby has been failing upwards, batting average has gone up, but he has a sub twenty percentage. He's one of the sneakiest buys all season long. I've been screaming about it and I can't even go on.
Speaker 2: I'm loving all the Bobby Wit talk. Don't get me wrong there. I'm absolutely a big fan of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I literally we're gonna go back to it in the second here. I just want to point it this out. Maybe you can answer this question for everybody. Christian Javier. Christian Javier allowed four runs and four and two thirds innings against the Marlins. He didn't get a decision. He was pulled in the bottom of the fifth after have their throwing error. He now had in this game, he generated only nine swinging strikes on nine five pitches with a twenty percent csw percentage. The bigger concern and question though with Christian Javier, and I saw people posing this and I think it's fair, is do we even hold on to him? Four four to nine ERA? He is a worse expected ERA so far this year. Double digit barrel percentage given up his case are the lowest of his career. Walks are kind of up there. We've talked about how inefficient he is. Should you even hold on to Christian Javier rest of the season.
Speaker 2: It's a great question, It's actually a question discussed on my bench to Bubba last night. It was a he's been so bad, so bad, as you mentioned, I think in fifteen teams you hold that's just the reality of the world because replacement vile on the waiver wire is not good. But in tens and twelves, there's a great argument to drop him. Obviously, you want to drop him for something that's going to benefit you, but he's been so bad it's just it is not worth hanging on to you. So I could definitely see dropping a Javier and moving on at this point of the season as he looks lost.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think we've kind of preached it a little bit. You're at the point of the year keeper leagues devoid here, You at the point of the year where it's like you can just have a short term memory and just start cutting guys, Like would it be a bomber if Christian Xavier like figured it out, you cut him and a guy in your league picks him up and does well, yeah, sure, but what sign has he shown that that's gonna happen? Every expected stat is against him right now. The pitches haven't been working. He's a primary two pitch pitcher, you know, what better strategy might be, Trojan Horse, cut him and let your guys, let the other league mates pick him up and screw their team if you've got viable options. So I think the point is is he's now become viable to cut pending the guys you have available in your league, and he you know, you might be better off just straight. I mean, chase silset would be better to work right now with Hobby as he is over Javier.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's funny you mentioned that because we did the like top ads last week. Cole Reagan's was Javier. We said, okay, Javier, but then we game the Chase silset and that was an easy Chase sil set the whole way. So yes, see what's out there, especially in ten and twelve team leagues on a you know, the who's in fan traxes of the world, A lot more pictures that you think are widely available.
Speaker 1: This is very, very true. So again, thank you guys all for hanging. If you don't even realize if you're listening, like my audio is going in and out, I've heard everything Bubba has said, So if I'm being weird about it, I was also going to make by the way, Wednesdays. I was gonna make it like a chat day, a very chat day, but all the chaos is going to so think about this. For next week, We're going to have a very like I don't remember what name I had for it, but we're a centric Yeah, like a very chat centric Wednesday, like answering questions and stuff like that. But literally, the technical stuff before had me reeling. So if I'm being weird, extra weird than I am, that's why I'm being weird. The other news piece, by the way, Hunter Green allowed one hit, struck out nine over five and two thirds in a rehab starting triple A he got He got up to one hundred, which is nice sitting ninety seven to one hundred and eighty three pitches. Looks very likely that his next start is going to be in the major leagues and he will be back. Also, Nick Liddolo is rehabbing, So for any of you guys that god, if lidl can just pull together a couple of good starts to end the year, I think it'll be so good going into next year. I don't think it'll raise his value too much. And if both get back those signs of life, it would be pretty big for your playoff run, you know. Interesting left Positive just said, can I drop Severino? I would drop Seprino for everybody we've talked about Silseth. I would drop Hunter Green, Lodola if they're sitting out there, easy.
Speaker 2: Easy, easy. I'd rather have Christianavier than.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly, So be on the lookout for Hunter Green. Rookie lookie, a couple of things here rookie pitchers, we're at it again. Bobby Miller he went six, gave up one and run, struck out four, retired eighteen straight at one point, Logan Allen went six, struck out seven, no earned runs. I was going to kind of press like, is there something in there with the rookie pitch? Like we did this on Rates and Barrels this week, where we were talking about the workload management that was going on and dealing with workload management. Do you think with how good rookie pitchers have been this year, you are going to just not focus in there all right? This guy's got a limited amount of innings. Like that was kind of with Mason Miller. We are seeing it with Yuri Perez. Do you think how good these pictures are assuming that this continues and baseball is maturing these players at this rate that you're gonna say, you know what, I just don't even care about what these workloads are or how they're going to stop these players. I'm picking up these players like they are ranked A or B. Do you know you understand how I'm saying that? Like, are you just going to go all in on these rookie pictures as they come.
Speaker 2: On draft day? I'm not so sure. But on the waiver wires, I'll be much more aggressive. Let's put it that way. Like I was all in on Biby and some others because they were they were more stretched out. We need to get one hundred and thirty hundred and forty innings here and there, but I had question marks on others. I've been right, I've been wrong. We've all been right wrong on these young pictures. That's the fun of it. But to your real question, there is yes, I am down to not be as concerned with the innings as I was before.
Speaker 1: Everything you said was super super smart.
Speaker 2: I got none of it.
Speaker 1: By bay that look on your face. This is actually a fun game for me. I think everything you said was probably the smartest thing ever. I didn't hear a word of it.
Speaker 2: The best part is they can hear both of us, apparently because no one said a word. Yep.
Speaker 1: See, he can be saying awful things about me right now. I'd have no idea, so I can't hear a single word. Other rookie, Look as I'm gonna plow through these and then we'll go to injuries. Get your takes here, Emerson Hancock struggled no decision on Tuesday, gave up five nine hits. No bueno, this is a crazy one. If you got any takes on this, I'll be very excited to hear you at some point what you had to say about it. But the Rays, looh, the Rays. They sent shortstop Carson Williams, who is a high a guy, all the way up to triple A. They just skipped, just said screw it, we're skipping double A. Sent him all the way up to triple as a twenty year old. He's hitting around two sixty, big counting stats. I actually have been kind of pinged about him the last couple of days. My problem is people are like, well, you sure know, And the problem is is because he strikes out a lot. It's like a thirty percent strikeout guy. But the Rays in ooh, all their stuff just moved them all up. So any thoughts on Carson Williams for them to hear, not.
Speaker 2: Me, I would say it basically says more about the potential situation in Tampa Bay than anything. It's going to be a I think it's just adding depth to Triple A. It's allowing the Race to do what they need to do in the bigs to take care of things, and I think Carson Williams is more of a next season issue than this season.
Speaker 1: I'm looking at sorry, I was looking at the Oh, I think I got back, Bubba.
Speaker 2: Here we go. What's up, Son, You're back?
Speaker 1: Well, a bit of a delay, I'm back. I was looking at the chat and everyone was like, Uh, this is mean what you're saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, they're having they're having fun with this now.
Speaker 1: Yeah this I'm having a great time not being able to hear. I can hear now, but it's just going in and out, So we we'd keep going. We Injuries. Ozzie Albi's on the il hamstring injury. Von Grissom is coming up with the Bats. Boba Shitt started to rehab assignment on Tuesday, could return this week and Josel Tuova was diagnosed, so they left me contusion and considered day to day. I was talking about him on ITL. What a low key, good, projected out season he's having. That's one of those guys if you're in a smaller window. God, I would have loved to trade for him in Dynasty. I know he's trading for like a thirty three year old is ridiculous, but trading for him in a short term window. He I mean, he's projected out to be like almost a thirty thirty guy.
Speaker 2: Bubba, Yeah, No, he's having a beastly season. Everyone keeps going between injuries and age, like what's going on. But he's putting it together this year in a big way. And he was a heck of a value on draft Day.
Speaker 1: He said, yes, Bubba Welsh did get taller. You guys are dirt bags. This is what I That's all I love about this show. My type of dirt bags. I'm just so happy I can hear right now, So we'll keep going. Logan o'happy moving to Triple A for a rehab. Should be returning, So go and fire up those shares. If you're looking for some catcher Action Tanner, howck gonna be activated and started Monday, I think versus Houston. This is a very cool story. I just wanted to mention this real quick. I don't know if you saw this at all. Mookie pets shared it if we had a better The only thing is about stream yard is you can like add tweets and stuff, but it would screw up like the background and Bubba and I would look all weird because I would add what he said. But essentially, and this is the question I wanted to bring to everybody. He had a fan who said, MOOKI, if you hit a homer, I will name my kid Mookie and he was Mookie's like, don't do that, and he's like, no, I'm doing it. And Mookie proceeded to hit a homer. The fan followed through and tweeted the birth certificate and Mooki was like, that's my girl. Now that's my girl because it was I don't remember the name something, MOOKI something, And it was a cool idea. So this is what came to my mind, Bubba, what player would you name your kid after? You could pick only one player, like, and what would it be? Would it be a first name, or middle name like they did. If you could pick only one player, same thing for the chat I want to hear.
Speaker 2: It would probably be middle name. And for anybody that knows me my favorite players Will Clark, So Clark would be the one. If you a Clark name didn't work, I had a daughter. Made life a little difficult in that argument. I tried. Didn't last long.
Speaker 1: But yeah, probably Will Clark real nice. Clark is real nice. That's okay, yeah, Will, So it would be would you go full Will Clark? You could be like Cynthia Will.
Speaker 2: Clark, it'd probably be Clark. Probably the easiest way to go about it. I like the Fuco Dome one. That's a great comment. There have you a fun one.
Speaker 1: Let's see Tony Gwen. I have a couple of friends. Dennis Sidler actually from sids Grass. He named his son Ryan, you know r Y in like Ryan Samberg, So that was in there. Griffy would be a Griffy would be a good name, actually, like a good first name.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, it'd be a really good one, and especially the nickname of the kid. It works.
Speaker 1: Oh Griffy Welsh.
Speaker 2: Oh my son's gonna well, you better get back at it. Welsh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. My problem is my favorite player growing up was Vladimir Guerrero, So I don't know if Vladimir Welsh would how well that would work or I guess it could be whatever first name. My son's name is Parker, so Parker Vladimir Welsh would be kind of.
Speaker 2: Buy some stock in some some good vodka at that rate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe some show Hayes show. Hey, I think that would be a great name. So the first name, Coco is a good one. I like nicknames. I think nicknames would be good in there. I think Griffy would be a great one, so keep putting those out there. Nico. Yeah, I'm not gonna name a roll this. So I think there's a few names that are off the table right now, xactly. I think there's a couple that are off the table. But I thought that was cool and continues to show you Mookie Bets is like the coolest dude out there, and uh oh yeah, Corbyn, Yeah we could. I mean again, we need to hit a little bit. Well, we're going to go on our travel. Speaking of Corbyn, Carrol, here's your hint for coming up here very shortly. Where in the world are Welsh and Corbyn. Carrol, your hint for today is barrel Beryl, Like Corbyn, barrel barrel is your hint if you can think about it, world are Welsh and Corbyn Carol hint barrel strawberry. That would be a good little weird one. Dude, Michael, I knew someone was going to do this one I knew earlier. Oh uh, oh, all right, we got some good guesses in here. The three up and three down tasker Hernandez five for five, one homer, three RBI, a triple short of the cycle. Great performance. Jordan Montgomery, he went six, gave up one run, struck out nine. Weis Elder went seven, giving up only one hit and three ks. Those were your up, You're down. Jack Flaherty gave up three earned runs, walk four in just three kind of back to that mess. Justin Lawrence came in for two thirds of an inning and gave a five earned run. So there you will. Speculative closer market and Kyle Schwarper went over four with three k's. Now over his last twelve bats over twelve with six k's. It's fifty k rate. It's no point up. He will finish that list of the thirty plus homer guys hitting sub two hundred. That ain't changing that what is going to be changing. There's my transition here to try to find it is not you with price pick unless you're gonna be signing up today. That can change. Use the promo code leading off. You don't have to wait just because the season is coming to an end. Sign up with Price Picks. Lots of different sports, but you compare these bad boys together, you compare multi sports. I don't know if that's something we've talked about all year. You can take all the sports that they offer and you can build your price picks as well. Do it today, use a promo code leading off. Sports Boys, Bubba, what's on the prize picks for you today?
Speaker 2: Miner check out the tacos yesterday had Taco Tuesday. Matt Elson over half of a total base. It's easing money. But for myself on Wednesday, all Fantasy points here. Corey Seeger aforementioned Corey Seger over seven and a half points against redet Meers. Matt Olsoen over eight and a half points in his matchup versus the Bullpen of New York and Jay rod Hulio Rodriguez on fire over eight points in that matchup fors Kansas City.
Speaker 1: Very nice. I am gonna go with Aaron Savale, one pitcher that has not broken down for the Rays yet. They do seem to just magic. They grow them, they grow them in a lab. Maybe that's the problem. They're not real. They're not real boys like these fake pitchers that break down. Savali Fantasy score twenty eight and a half. I'm gonna go with that, Reese Olsen and the aforementioned Kinta Mayeta no run first, any little Nerfy action, and I'm gonna go with Luis Robert Fantasy score seven and a half. Those are my price picks. So Savali score, Reese, Kintamata, Nerfy Ruise Robert seven and a half. Bubba's got Corey Seger, Olten and Rodriguez. Reminder again in the chat put down who you think where Welch and Corman Carroll are. Everybody that gets it right will be tallied and we'll be giving an autograph card at the end of the year for all the proper guesses. Bubba on the bets, what are you betting today?
Speaker 2: Sticking in the first five World Oakland first five plus one thirty five. It should be more of a pick them with librator against Blackburn, Texas team total first five over two and a half minus one ten, they'll take det meers to town. The Atlanta team total first five over three and a half at plus money, sign me up plus one twenty.
Speaker 1: I like jpas he says, take out a second mortgage and play some bets. That's right, Well, there are some good bets that you can do today. Two that I love. I'm we don't want to go crazy on the parlays. But Kevin Gossman six and a half strikeouts, pair that Widley, he's just a Lozardo five and a half strikeouts. They're both juiced. I found to like minus one sixty, so it's gonna be somewhere in between there. That's a pretty juice solo bet. You pair them together, you get around one sixty. So one sixty four, to be exact, is what I got. Gossman strikeouts over Lozardo strikeouts over like that. Another parlay Arizona money line, Seattle money line. Give me those two. I get one sixty, thank you very much. And I know someone in here said they didn't like saval stuff overall. But Tampa Bay first five money line is minus one ten. You also can take full game for even money at one. But I like Tampa Bay first five, so we're pairing up Aaron Savale to do some work for Tampa Bay through the first five. Those are my big bets. What do you got on the DFS today?
Speaker 2: Gossman going up against Philadelphia at ten point five, Castie overs Kansas City, and that I like the punt of Javier Asad at six point four versus the White Sox. But it looks like the wind might be blowing out in Chicago Wrigley, Let's keep an eye on that one. Speaking of Chicago, loves stacking up the Cubs versus Mike Clevenger, stick with Atlanta in any matchup. And then I love Texas versus Redebt Meers and not a ton of value. But Nicky Lopez if he gets to start at second base, he's two point eight cavers Vasquez and the potentially Garrett Cooper at two point four versus Kramer, but not a ton of value.
Speaker 1: On today's sleek, where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carol? Your final bets you can get in right now. I have marked any that need to be marked. So ladies and gentlemen, let's first set up where in the world are Welsh and Corbin? Then that it gives me every ten I'm like sitting over here, I'm like, just so proud of yourself. I'm very I just the music makes me happy.
Speaker 2: Where are we?
Speaker 1: The hint was Barrel and I gotta give it to it. Maybe I made it too easy because guess what a bunch of you got it And Brett Anderson was the first one because Corbin and I Niagara Falls. That's right, seeing the beautiful sights going east watch in the beautiful water flow. I've never been there, but Corbin and I definitely totally went. Did not just get photoshop. That's a real picture. Of course, Corban Carroll does not endorse Niagara Falls. So any of you that got that, I will be marking you down very very good and a great job. Great job. Where in the world are Welsh and Corban Carrol? I have some very fun ones coming up. So now some of you are actually on the board, so congratulations. We will keep playing that. And yes, I think the next destination will be the matting Cage.
Speaker 2: We will be doing.
Speaker 1: Maybe some live VP to try to get that average going home run calls, Bubba, who you call in today?
Speaker 2: I'm sticking with the Rangers can be adeleast Garcia against Reed det Mers. I think that's a fun one right there.
Speaker 1: Ooh, I didn't even actually get mine. I'm gonna go with you know what, let's have some fun. Let's go with Ellie Da La Cruz today up against Noahs Cyndegard. I love that one. If you want to take a look at the home run board, would you lucky LOOKI who has sole possession of five? That would be me? Blue Harvester picked it back up, Milk Carton for Razor Ramon, we're missing Razor. Where you at?
Speaker 2: JJ?
Speaker 1: Tator Our Hoffman at thirty nine? So Razor and Tater at forty, Harvest forty seven. I am at thirty six with sole possession of five. We've got Wonky at six with thirty five as well as Mt. Fisher. I am coming for that helmet. So where in the world will that helmet be? In my office? Ladies and gentlemen, we got through it. Thank you guys for hanging out. Holy crap, crazy technical issues, it's nonsense, but we made it through. I didn't hear all the horrible things Abobba said. Hopefully you guys were saying awesome things.
Speaker 2: We will say that. I save that for your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll have a fun Friday with more. We got some weekend streamers we'll be doing. So make sure you guys are subscribed to the podcast. Make sure you are subscribed to the YouTube, and hang with us every Monday, Wednesday, Friday. Oh my, We love you all and until next time. It is the Fantasy Baseball Podcast right here in Fantasy Pros please oh pree peace.