Speaker 1: Welcome to Boss, the territory ladies, and my goodness, I'm already messing up here. Welcome to Boss the territory ladies and gentlemen. How you doing, how you're doing? Red Sox win here? Goodness, gracious, we're having technical difficulties already. Raffi coming back to Boston here has really just messed everything up on my end. But the Red Sox find a way to win this one here tonight. In Raffi's return, final score six to four, record improves to sixty nine and fifty nine, Ladies and gentlemen. They can't stop winning in these greens Man. We got the bit of a green background here tonight, we got the green hat on here tonight. They always look good in those greens Man. And even when Raffi comes back to town, they still win the Greens. And of course Raffi hits a home run in his return to Femway Park. Of course he does. I said this the other day in the postgame show against the d Backs. The other day, I said, listen, I'm not gonna be surprised at all if Rafi goes deep in this series, and he wasted no time. But the Big, the Big, talking point coming into this one here today was what was the reaction gonna be, like, Well, I was the crowd gonna respond when his name was called? And you got a lot of booze, got a lot of booze. And I'm surprised, honestly, I did say a couple episodes ago, I thought there it would be a mixed reaction, but I didn't think it would be so heavy in favor of the booze. I would say there was probably about a seventy to eighty percent boo percentage. You heard the cheers, you heard the collapse, a little heavier than what I thought it would be, to be completely honest, And obviously, the way things ended last year, We've talked about it. I'm not gonna get into it yet again. But obviously the guy did a lot of great things in a Red Sox uniform. All time leader in home runs at third base in Red Sox history, came up with a lot of big hits, not just in regular season play, but came up with big postseason hits as well. He brought a lot of good to the Red Sox. You know, unfortunately it didn't end great, but you know, so I still think that's fresh on people's minds. Who knows, maybe things will be different towards the end of his career. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But again, of course, he had a home run in his return to Faenway Park. But that didn't matter the ladies and gentlemen, because while we don't have Rafi anymore, we got someone by the name of Wilson Contreras. And the great season of Wilson Contreras continues, the best offensive season of Wilson Contreras's career continues. This guy, Holy cow, I have to go back into the archives and go back to some absolute bombs, some absolute missiles at Famway Park. This guy hit a mammoth home run here tonight. My goodness, Wilson Contreras. I love having this guy in a Red Sox uniform, but the Red Sox took advantage here tonight. Of Logan Web, who's had a pretty up and down year, but going back over the last several years, has been one of the best pictures in baseball. This year hasn't really been his best year by any means, but still it's a Logan Web and he came apart here tonight. Really lacked command took advantage of that. They also took advantage of some bad defense from the Giants out in right field. The Giants not having a good year. You saw it here on full display. I think, really what you saw here from the Giants tonight, that's basically that exemplifies what their season has been. You got guys that can do things here, but team wise, they're just not there, you know, and really shows, really shows, but look them web bad defense. Red Sox took advantage here tonight. You had good nights from Jaron Duran had a triple here tonight, a couple of hits. Will you or bray? You also got a triple to get a little help from Jong Hu Lee in right field said he with a couple of hits, so garb with a hit, two runs scored Durbin Adley with a couple of hits here. Eleven hits over all of the Red Sox tonight. Great performance from the bullpen, especially after a not so great outing from Sunny Gray. He really labored in the first few winnings here. He did settle down towards the end, and then this bullpen was fantastic. You had fourteen straight batters on the giants get sat down in a row. Bullpen was fantastic. Shout out to Alec Gamboa getting a nod there late in the game, getting a hold about Alec Gamboa. Man, oh man, you gotta love that big shadman coming in, locking things down, striking out three, Eric Miller looking good. Just a good gritty win for the Red Sox here tonight again you had the electricity of Wilson going yard. Here, you obviously had the big moment with Raffi coming back. But in the end, the Red Sox found a way to get the job done, found a way and Sunny Dray just continues to win games. Sixteenth win on the season here continues to improve his career high. Well, let's get to it ladies and gentlemen, let's get to it here. Hope everyone's having a good day. Hope everyone's oh man, were a couple hours away from the weekend here, Hope everyone's got some good plans for the weekend coming up. It was nice to have the day off yesterday. Gonna be very honest with you, I got a lot of stuff done on my end. I felt fresh coming in today, and the Red Sox looked fresh coming in here today and actually we got a super chat here to start things off from Matt kills me seeing Raffi go yard on us, but kind of felt like it was gonna happen. Chatman got a little gas I see there in the end. Love to see it, Robbie. Yeah, again, I'm not surprised, you know, not surprised Raffi went yard. He's always been a guy that he loves the big moment. You know, you think of Seti right the last couple of years of the Red Sox, the guy's been clutchwaw Raffi he loves those big moments too, And so again I'm not surprised he went yard. Yeah, you know, it stings, but I'll take the Wilson Mammoth shot over that one. That one was pretty good. That one was pretty good. Let's get to a ladies and gentlemen if you can before we get started. The like goal for tonight. We want to get to fifty likes by the end of the show here tonight. You can help us out. I'll love you forever. And if you are finding us for the first time, think about subscribing. We are trying to get to ten k by the end of the season. Let's get to Sonny Gray now again, not his best performance here tonight, not his best performance. We've definitely seen better from Sonny Gray. This was definitely a pretty outing for him. Now, first time through the order, he was really using all of his pictures, second time through lean more towards the sinkers, third time through, leaning more towards the cutters. So he was making adjustments as the night went on. But you could tell he didn't fully feel his best here tonight. Now, but of course we got to get to the h we got to get to the theatrics here we got we got to get to Raffi. Let's take a listen at how this sounded.
Speaker 2: The designated hitter at number sixteen, Raphael Debris Raffi two.
Speaker 1: So yeah, as you could hear there, those booze are pretty loud, man. Those people that came to Fedway Park rated boo they got their uh, they got their booze ready, and they definitely sounded loud. But you know, you see people in the crowd, they were, you know, giving a round of applause for him. I'm you know, for me, I always look at the positives with everything. Obviously, I know how things ended. I was not a fan of how that ended last year with him not wanting to move over to first base after Cossus went down. Yeah, wasn't a fan of it at all. I think you got to step up for your team in that moment, you know. But then I could also look at the other side, where you know that the communication was not great with him going into the offseason. You know, I can totally understand a whole bunch of different angles with this, you know, lack of communication, But then you could also say, well, hey, he's getting paid a whole bunch of money, man, you know. In the end, obviously, I don't think it was handled great, So that's where I think the obviously the boos are coming from. But I can definitely remember all of the with Raffy as well, because again, he was a great player for the Red Sox. Of course, you would have liked to have seen it, and differently, you'd still like to see him in a Red Sox uniform. It is what it is, is what it is. But that was the reaction there. Eventually we had to start playing some baseball here now. First inning, Drew Gilbert. He had a base hit on the first pitch and then Raffi obviously you just hear him stepping up. Sonny actually strikes him out on a sinker top of the zone and then he gets a Domis to pop out and Eldridge grounding out. So Sonny dig it off to a good start there, and then in the second inning, Turner with a two out double he strikes out Kavanaugh. After that he did fall down two to oher in this and a third pitch sinker was actually called a ball, so it would have been a three to zero count, but Rushman, with a challenge, overturned it, so that made the count two to one. And then he battled back and struck him out of a curve ball swinging. So that was a good ab for Sonny there to battle back. But that's kind of how this outing felt for Sonny, right, that ab in itself, right falling down, falling behind, but then battling back right. He had a long third inning, thirty one pitches Costs with the bass hit, Gilbert strikes out looking sinker inside, but then Raffi walks in his second ab a Domis with a flyout, Eldridge with a bass hit. Though that it gave the Giants who one nothing lead. He walks Lee after that, and then Masabi with a deep flyout to the center field end of the inning. But yeah, he definitely labored here in the third inning and then the fourth inning. We'll get to the Red Sox offense in just a second. They did take a big lead here, but then fourth inning, after the Red Sox, you know, do some damage there. Sonny not able to fully keep the Giants at bay. Costs with a double second hit of the game, I think Drew Gilbert with a home run that made a five to three, and then Raffi with a home run makes a five to four. After that, though he settled down, he ended up sitting down the last seven final line, six innings, seven hits, four earned, six strikeouts, two walks. So again, you were getting some swing and miss here tonight. There were just a few pitches that obviously weren't very good there, and he definitely had a hard time in that third inning, but again a gritty outing for Sonny battled back here tonight, able to get the job done in the end. Let's get to that offense, shall we now again? Logan Web Logan Web on the bound for the Giants. He's one of the best pitchers in baseball going back a long time now. Over the last well like five or six years or so, he's been very good. But again it has been a down year. But Web I always enjoy watching him pitch. You know, he's kind of like, I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna compare anyone to Greg Maddox, but he's given me those vibes over the last several years. Right gets a ton of ground balls, locates tremendously, has good stuff, but not quite here tonight, And you did see it in the early going second enning, Duran with a two out triple in to center field, got all the way back to the wall. Duran. We've talked about this a million times. Duran. He's been very streaky obviously this year, but he's hitting another streak right now. He's pitting really well as of late eight for his last twenty six with a home run there and a triple here tonight. Eight seventy nine ops over his last seven games, So I'm hoping Duran can find a way to get to a seven hundred OPS by the end of the year. He's what is it like around a six twenty six point thirty Right now, he's got a lot of work to do to get to that point. I'm pulling for it, Duran. Let's go seven hungred ops to end the year. After that, though, Monasterio flies out the strain up at third but third inning, this is where Logan Webb started to melt down. So garb with the one out walk, will you're with a two out base hit? So the Red Sox got a couple of runners on and here comes Wilson Contrares. If I can find the clip, goodness, gracious, there we go, Hi love.
Speaker 2: And forget about it. That is to loud here gone?
Speaker 1: Did he crush that? Or what?
Speaker 2: BM?
Speaker 1: Run number twenty.
Speaker 2: Six one and sixteen off the bat?
Speaker 1: It went four point fifty.
Speaker 2: I don't know if.
Speaker 1: It's landed yet. Do you think he got all of it?
Speaker 2: I think he did.
Speaker 1: That went all the way to New Hampshire. I wish I could show that clip. I would probably play it like five times because that was an absolute moonshot, absolute missile, just majestic into the night again. I think it's still traveling to New Hampshire. Ladies and gentlemen who said four enge of fifty feet? Goodness, the eggs of the log jasophic sharks. It just an absolute blast, completely hung it right over the zone. What pitch was this? It was a change up that did not change up at all. He just hung right there, right in the middle of the zone. Willier got it, Man oh Man. After that, Adley and Durbin with a couple of base hits. Duran gets hit by a pitch. Monasteria with a walk that drives in another run. That made it four to one. Gasper with a hit by pitch. That makes it five to one. Now again the Giants, they answered back here, they answered back, like I said, you get a couple of home runs. Gilbert Raffi going yard draw drew the game a little bit closer there, made it five to four. And uh the Red Sox they had a bit of a chance here to answer back to that. Giants rally, will you're with a base hit? Wilson with a walk in the fourth inning, but then Adley rinding into a double play. But into the sixth inning, you were able to add on another so Guard with the base hit, and then will You're a very hard hit ball out to right field, and he got a little bit of help from Jung Hu Lee out there.
Speaker 2: He's so guard on swinging a shot out to right. Lee is there and it's off to glove. That's gonna go all the way to the bullpen fans. That's gonna bring it to run. So Guard will store bring it into third. He dives in safely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got a little hub from Lee and bounced off his glove. He was still credited with the triple. I thought that was gonna be an error, but uh, as of right I don't know, maybe they change it at some point, but he had, I mean, has the triple as of right now. But that to me looked like an error. I don't know what can you do, but hey, we'll take it all day, every day. That made a six to four and that was all the Red Sox bullpen needed here tonight. Eric Miller will have won two to three. Struck out Jonah Cox on a slider a Domis uh adamis looking on three pitches, alc gamboa good inning in the eighth. He strikes out possibly to end the inning, and then Shapman absolutely dominated here, three strikeouts and then striking out Jonah Cox to end the game.
Speaker 2: Two strike pitch swing at a mess He could not.
Speaker 1: Lay off it.
Speaker 2: One hundred miles an hour out of the Red Sox seal the Whims six to four. They take Game one he against Ralphie Devers and the Giants on a fun Friday night here at Fenway Park, six to four to final.
Speaker 1: Dave O'Brien with the call. Red Sox improve to sixty nine and fifty nine. They're back to five hundred at home. Let's please, let's just win the next couple of games so we are firmly above five hundred at home. I want to I want to just get rid of this. This is bad home record up to this point. Obviously it's been a lot better as of late. But uh, good to see them go back to five hundred here. Now taking a look at the standings, let's see what we got going on here. And uh, the Yankees, I mean they've been hitting a bit of a hot stretch here. They've won five in a row up to this point, the Red Sox four games behind the Yankees for that first Wildcard. Now the Rays, they've actually dropped a couple of games here. Again, the Rays that they've had, they've had their streaks this year as well. They've gotten hot and they've gotten cold. So you're seven back in this division right now. Now, taking a look at the wildcard situation as of right now, again, you know Red Sox are firmly in this second spot, but you are gunning for the first spot. You got some ground to make up here with the Yankees again, who are looking pretty good over the last week or so. The Twins, they've been winning a few games here. They're tied with the Rangers right now for the third wildcard spot. The Blue Jays are a game back, Guardians are a game back Orioles game, and a half back Tigers game and a half back. Still got the Mariners hanging around with that good pitching over there. They've been better in the second half over the last few years. I'm still keeping my eye on the Mariners right there. But a lot of teams in the mix of the third wild card. It's gonna be interesting. It's gonna be interesting, but we're gonna take a quick look. I am really zoom being able to make this gracious. Oh, by the way, I fixed a lot of the Remember I told you the other night that I did an update on the computer and it just messed a whole bunch of stuff up. I got some stuff fixed, all right. I got the camera fixed a little bit. But uh so, at least for now, we're good to go in that department. You all know me when it comes to technology, I just mess everything up. Let's talk about game two and this is presented by Fox One. Now, obviously Sonny did lay a bit here tonight. Patrick Sandval unfortunately not coming off a great out against the Pittsburgh Pirates the last time out, the Pirates were just going to town off of him. He is looking for a bounce back performance against the Giants here going up against Blade Tidwell now again with Sandoval, I mean the last having against the Pirates, leaving way too many pictures over the zone. They were just going to town off of him, just hit after hit after hit after hit. The command was not good with him. He just didn't have it. So hopefully he could neutralize some of these lefty bats like Raffi, like Eldridge in this lineup, we'll see, but Blade Tidwell taking a look at him now with Tidwell, he's still in the very early going of his career. He was in the bullpen in the beginning of the season. He was with the Giants for April in the bullpen, but recently came back to the Giants and he's He made a few starts last start, though he did not look very good. He went four and a third against the Rockies. He walked five, giving up six. Funny enough, he only gave up three hits, but the command was just awfully walked five batters, give up six runs. Now the starts before that, he did look better against the Astros and the Rangers. He went five and two thirds one earned against the Astros, five innings two earned against the Rangers. So we'll see what we got with Tidwell in this one. Now, taking a look at the metrics here over on stat cast. Now again, he's not seeing all the fuzzies here because he's not qualified yet. But you know what I see is someone that is getting a good amount of swing and miss. He's not giving up a whole lot of barrels. He's gonna give you good v LO right around ninety five miles an hour on average. He's gonna limit the exit v low. The problem with him is while he is getting swing and miss, he's not able to put guys away. His chase rate ranks very low. Strikeout percentage only eighteen percent. Like we said, the command was bad in his last outing, so he's pretty Uh, he's a little below average with his walk percentage. And you know, while he is limiting barrels, he's still giving up and he is limiting eggs a v low. He is still giving up a lot of hard hits in the process. He's also not giving up, but he's not inducing a lot of ground balls. He's below average with his ground ball percentage. So it's gonna be interesting to see what kind of performance we get from Tidwell here tomorrow. Now, looking at the pitches, batters are hitting three hungred against his four seamer. He's given up a couple of home runs off that five point thirty three. Slugging against it. Sweeper batters are hitting two seventy against it, but it has given up a lot of weak contact. Sinkers has been a pretty good picture for him. Batter's only hitting one sixty seven against it. Sliders also, that's been a good pitch for him. Two. Now, if we're looking at the movement, I mean, he's definitely gonna get a good amount of arm side break on that sinker. He's gonna have some pretty good life on the fastball, so that explains the swing and miss in the zone there, batters are having a hard time picking it up now with his extension, he's in the fifty seventh percentile here, so that could explain a little bit why he's getting some swing and miss now with a sweeper in the slider, having pretty good pitches with him, but you know, not a ton of movement, So I don't know. I'm interested to see what the red Sox do here. But if you're looking at the run values, positive two on the slider, positive two on the sinker, positive one on the sweeper. But the fastballs again, you know he's getting swing and miss but on his more so on the sweeper. But the fastball, while it has pretty good life, has not been a pretty good pitch from overall. So we'll see how this goes. I'm very intrigued with blade Tidwell. Now, really quick, really quick, We're just gonna take a quick break. Take a listen to tonight's sponsor, Fox one. MLB on Fox is streaming on Fox one. The Race to October starts now, and we have your front row seat to the wildest walkoffs, lights out pitching and clutch plays all season long. Follow every can't miss match up as team's battle for a spot in the postseason. Then stream the twenty twenty six World Series live on Fox one at home or on the go live wrong demand, never miss a moment. Stream Now start your Fox one three day trial today at foxwe dot com. Now in the chat, I see you in the chat. You thought fifty seven to fifty eight. These advanced stats are stupid. Show me strikes versus balls, strike out percentage, elra some JABRONI can have good advanced stats and not be good. Well, I showed you the strikeout percentage. We showed you the walk percentage as well. Advanced stats are good to look at, my friend. It paints more of a picture on what you got to work with, right, Yeah, I like the traditional stats too, But there is absolutely a place when it comes to the metrics, of course, along with the traditional stats. I think you. I think there's obviously a place for both. So John, you need to hire a producer. Yeah, that would really help. That would really help. Trust me, I've thought about it in the past. Maybe one day unfortunately, that to do a show every night, To get a producer every night, it's a little a little out of the budget at this point, but that would be nice one day that that is the goal, hopefully, hopefully. What else we got going on in the chat. We'll hang out for a couple of minutes here, Let's see what we get. Lousy truth, great night for Duran. Yeah, hopefully Duran can keep this going. Man, it's been a tough season. I would love it just for him to end his season on a good note right going into twenty twenty seven, you know, just to have him have that little bit of momentum going into the offseason. He can feel obviously it's been a down year, but he can feel good about himself going into the off season right and hopefully carry that into twenty twenty seven. Now, who knows how the off season's gonna go. Who knows what's gonna end up happening there. We'll see. But speaking speaking of Jared Durant, speaking of left field, Roman Anthony with a double here tonight with Portland. He's looking good. Swing is looking good. The thought of Roman Anthony, if you can get twenty twenty five Roman Anthony into this lineup, scary thought, man, It's a scary thought. Scary thought for other teams out there, not for us, that would be amazing. But he is looking good right the couple of swings that we've seen with him down in Portland, the home run the other day, double here tonight, it's looking good. It's that same just aggressive, strong swing that we've always seen with him, right, the bat speed off the charts. It looks there. Now when he comes back, I'm not going to be putting a ton of expectations on him, right, Yeah, it's good to see what he's doing in Double A major league pitching. Though, Listen, I'm not going to be expecting this guy to be hitting you know, four or five hundred when he comes back. It would be great. I hope he does. I'd be awesome, But realistically, we have to make sure that we give him that time, give him some time to get himself into a groove. Remember before he went down, he looked like he was getting into a bit of a groove and then unfortunately the injury happened. So hopefully everything comes together for him. But yeah, we'll see how he does. We'll see how he does. Trevor Story, there were some talks of him maybe coming back for this series, but obviously he wasn't here, so I really don't think they need to rush him back, you know. I mean, they're obviously getting the job done at short defensively hasn't been amazing the last couple of years, but he would be a huge upgrade of her Monasterio there defensively, so but regardless, they're getting the job done. So story I imagine, I don't know, maybe they give him another week down there, or maybe next weekend. Possibly maybe one more series after the Giants. Now, looking at the schedule, you got Miami Monday through Wednesday. Could he be back for the Yankee series in New York? I wonder, because you've got the day off on Thursday, so maybe they have him travel with the team at that point. Also, I have not heard back from the Marlins about credentials for this series coming up. Still wait and see. I've put in for the credentials, I have no idea of I'm going to get approved for them. Hopefully I do. That'd be really good to go to a series. I'd love to try and get a couple of interviews with the players. We'll see, we'll see, But stay tuned because that also because I end up going to the Marlin series here. I'm not sure what's gonna happen with the post game. I would imagine I'll still figure out a way to do it while I'm there. We'll see though, But yeah, stay tuned on that. I'll let you all know. Usually you hear back within forty eight hours, so hopefully we hear something tomorrow. Oh we've got a super chat. What have we got here? What do we got? What is going on? Why again? Technology is not helping us? Ladies and genre now surprised by the booze for Devers. The Femway crowds are nuts. They bow Wilson if he doesn't sprint a ground her and the whole ballpark goes tarps off. The crowd has been really interesting this year with Wilson. How many times have we talked about this? He's had injuries, like banged up, and he's still playing. Yeah, he missed a couple of games there, right, but the guy's still in the lineup. You were obviously better with Wilson. He's a hard nosed player. He's always been a gritty, hard working player. So yeah, I never took it as laziness. I never took it as him taking a playoff or anything like that. I took that at yeah, you know, this guy's feeling a little sore, the joints are feeling a little achy. Stuff isn't feeling quite right. I never once thought Wilson when he, you know, wasn't giving his all on a couple of the grounders, I never once took that as laziness in the slightest right. And he's talked about it, he said, he's you know, he has talk with Jag Tracy and the coaching staff and the medical staff saying, hey, if there's a play where, yeah, it's gonna be an obvious out ease it off there. I never once thought anything bad whatsoever with that. But you know, hey, people in the crowd, they have the right. You know, they paid the money, they paid for the tickets. They can react however they want to. Now, I guess when it came to the other day against the Diamondbacks, there was a there was a woman that was right there. She went on Wei this morning. I don't remember her name. I think she also posted this on Twitter. I can't remember her neighbor handle, but uh, she said there was a guy that was saying stuff to Whitlock. I guess he was frustrated over the pitching. I think Miran maybe that was it. So I think he was frustrated and he was saying stuff to the to Garrett Whitlock, because Whitlock's on the I L and you know you had you know, Moran's having the picture in that spot. That's not Whitlock's fault, obviously, but I think a guy was saying stuff to Whitlock and then that got everyone going, and Wilson said some stuff to him, and I don't know, it is what it is, It is what it is. I'm not gonna be the one that booze at Wilson. I would rather be like, hey, good, good, keep yourself healthy because what you saw here tonight a majestic forms your fifty foot home run? Uh yeah, I want those in the postseason. I want you healthy in the postseason. So do what you gotta do to stay healthy. Lousy truth, Robbie. Can you replace o b when he retires?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I think that has to go to Mike Monaco or Monico. I always go blanks. A Monaco Monico I can never remember, but that guy has to take over for Dave of O'Brien. It would be a dream come true to call a Red Sox game one day, But I am perfectly fine if that never happens, because that guy is really good, and I hope he eventually ends up being the full time guy because he is excellent at what he does. He has a great voice, he talks about the game well, he talks about the stories well, he's good with conversation during the game. I think he's fantastic at what he does. He's been a pleasure to listen to when he has called some games, So he gets my vote. I don't know. Maybe maybe maybe one day we'll we'll we could maybe I don't know, maybe sit in the booth for an inning and that that would be a dream come true. I would love that. But but at Sausage, I do like Will Fleming. Uh Monaco for me though I don't know what it is. It's it's uh. I like Fleming on the radio, He's been great there. It's it's something I don't know. On on the nests and broadcast, I've really enjoyed Monaco. Maybe maybe him and Fleming possibly at one point, I don't know, maybe you could do something there because I like Flemming too a lot. Lou has been great this year. Uh I see people getting on too like, oh Lou. I don't know, not a fan. I think Lou's great. I think I think middle Brooks is great. I think they've done a great job in the booth this year. I think it's been solid. Do I think it's you know, Orsilo and remy level. No, nothing will ever top that, in my opinion. I think those are two of the best to ever do it. That combination was amazing and uh yeah, I don't think you'll ever beat that. But I do think the broadcast booth, both with the nests and broadcast on Weei, I think it's been really good all the way around, very solid, very solid. But everybody but everybody, I'm gonna wrap it up right there. I'm gonna wrap it up right there. Good to see that the camera is working a little better today. Unfortunately, a couple of other technical difficulties, but we got through it. We got through it. We'll be back here tomorrow, ladies and gentlemen. Let me actually see the game time for tomorrow. Is it an earlier game tomorrow? What do we got? Nope, it is seven to fifteen Eastern times, So we'll be back here right around the same time tomorrow. But ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming out here tonight, Thanking all the members for coming on out, thank you to all the familiar faces, going joy your Saturday tomorrow and we'll see you tomorrow. Night