Speaker 1: Your execution on the donkey of the day is something to go hold for you.
Speaker 2: The reason he gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 1: You need to know what you need to tell them.
Speaker 3: I am you tell them.
Speaker 1: It's time for donkey.
Speaker 3: It's a read.
Speaker 1: But you're so good at charlamage. You know he wants charlamage to.
Speaker 3: Damn solo man.
Speaker 2: Who do you give a dusky the other day too?
Speaker 1: Now that is crazy out eclipse make you just want to get dressed up and go sell some cold So you want to put on a nice cree piece, tailored suits and just find some cocaines. What's the role donkey today?
Speaker 3: For Tuesday?
Speaker 1: June third goes to the acting head of FEMA, David Richardson. What is FEMA the Federal Emergency Management Agency? Their primary goal, Uh, what are they here for? Is to coordinate the federal government's response to disasters and emergencies, both natural and man made. What is a natural disaster? Earthquakes, floods, hurricanes, any catastrophic event caused by natural force. Okay, Tornado's volcanic eruption tsunamis there are multiple natural disasters that we can all point to. Now, David Richardson was recently appointed Acting administrator of FEMA, and he has no prior experience managing natural disasters. By the way, I don't care what anyone says. People being in leadership roles like this with no prior experience are way worse than what you call a DEI higher. Okay, you can't tell me DEI highers have no qualifications, but then turn around and hire people with no qualifications. Now, why is David Richardson getting donkey today?
Speaker 3: Envy?
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard a hurricane season? Yes, of course, Jesse hilarious. Have you ever heard a hurricane season? Absolutely, of course you have. It started on June first and ends November thirty. If I am from Monks Corner, South Carolina, I lived through Hurricane Hugo nineteen eighty nine. Okay, I was eleven to twelve years old, so I know all about a hurricane season. Well, if I know about hurricane seasons and envy and just know about hurricane seasons, why doesn't the acting head of FEMA, David Richardson, what are you talking about oncase Charlat, Well, let's go to CBS news to report.
Speaker 3: Police Multiple sources say staff at FEMA were left surprise when the agency's new acting head said he didn't know the US had a hurricane season. David Richardson reportedly made the comments during a briefing Monday. A Department of Homeland Security spokesperson says it was made and just, but some staffers are concerned since Richardson has no prior experience managing natural disasters.
Speaker 1: The acting administrated for FEMA just found out that America has a hurricane season. Wait until he finds out that water is wet and the sky is blue. Okay. Can you imagine if the head of NASA's set out loud, wait we go to space. These are the same people rebelling against DEI because the people they feel are hired through DEI are unqualified. They don't believe your identity should be the reason you get hired for a job. And I agree, but that should also apply to old white males as well, because damn it. From Pete Heggscept to David Richardson, we just keep getting examples of mediocre, unqualified white males. Okay, David Richardson, the acting ahead of FEMA, just found out this country has a hurricane season. That's like the Surgeon General saying, wait, people have organs. Yes, there are some seasons. We just know pumpkin spice lattes in the fall, egg dog and coke keto during the holidays. Hurricanes. Now, okay, this isn't some random guy on YouTube. This isn't a podcaster, This isn't some essay standing outside of home depot. This is the head of FEMA.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: This man is supposed to be the one warning us the brace for impact, not asking, wait, we have a hurricane season. We are doomed, doom, doom, doomed. I tell you know what else. David Richardson did in this meeting. According to CNN, he announced that FEMA will not release an updated disaster plan for this hurricane season, as previously promised. Instead, FEMA will largely default back to its operating procedure from last year. Though the agency enters this hurricane season and turmoil with a dramatically smaller workforce. What could go wrong? Just thar, Look, it will be the worst hurricane season in years. I pray not, I pray, pray, pray not, but some life lessons we must learn the hard way. And oh, this big, beautiful country we call America is gonna learn now. I can see Maggie in the comments right now saying, Charlamagne.
Speaker 3: You idiot.
Speaker 1: He was joking. Well, as I just said, he is considering reverting FEMA back the last year as hurricane plan and cutting back on training. So the only joke here will probably be the agency's preparation for a natural disaster. Okay, they are really just planning the recycle last year's planned FEMA officials hurricane training this year consisted of control plus C, control plus V. Okay, America, I am completely flabbergasted. As long as David Richardson is the head FEMA, FEMLAE should stand for forget every major alert. Don't even worry about the Category four that might be brewing in the Atlantic. Let it sneak up on us. Okay, FEMA should stand for forget expectations, make assumptions. Since David Richardson just assumed that we didn't have a hurricane season, America, if the head of FEMA doesn't know we have a hurricane season, we are doomed. Okay, wait, before it being just doomsday gets here. I read a quote once and the quote was, when you're willing to do what you're unqualified to do. That's what qualifies you. I must say I disagree. Okay, certain positions, certain jobs you just have to simply be qualified for. You have to be simply qualified to do. And if you don't know that there is a hurricane season, then you are not qualified. Please give the acting head of FEMA, David Richardson, the biggest he huh forbid. I hope you don't have a natural disaster in this country anytime soon, because if we do, y'all gonna realize that female stands for fix everything my ass. Okay, damn what fix everything my ass? You want to be female? Now, don't you know?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: You want to be female? When I word, when I put it like that, you want to be female? You please tell me your ass broke, Charlotte.
Speaker 2: What is you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna try. I'm gonna do my best to fix it.
Speaker 3: I got a tool.
Speaker 1: You got got.
Speaker 3: To that lady called this morning, sad minute to say pride shut up?
Speaker 1: Mmmmm mmm you you you be quiet? Please you be quiet?
Speaker 2: Be pride?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: Thank you somebody for that dog here the day. Yes, let me reset for a second. Reset re Happy birthday to my daughter she's twelve years old today she's away to school. So Happy birthday London one day?
Speaker 1: How you said happy How you said happy born day in Dominican? Then yes, well no that's it. Merry Christmas? Ain't Oh yeah at last? Yes, yeah, all right, Happy birthday baby Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull. Lamb is soft, don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 2: Wake that ass up in the morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club