Speaker 1: Everybody stop it. Everybody. Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 2: Okay, featuring Hold Me Hold Hold Killers Podcast.
Speaker 1: Podcast.
Speaker 3: So welcome to Serial Killers. I'm Scottie B. And this is not Andrew.
Speaker 1: I'm Cooper.
Speaker 3: This is Cooper actually, because Andrew's a little bit under the weather, and Cooper just happened to be here at work with me today. And if we did not record this episode today, you would not have an episode today.
Speaker 2: So we figured, uh, what the hell heck?
Speaker 3: So sorry, all right, so let's get rolling. So we brought this cereal out a week or two ago. Andrew disagreed that it was a movie serial, so we couldn't do it during the movie episode. Uh, it is a video game serial, I guess. But this video game is going to be made into a movie in twenty twenty five, but for the time being, it's just a video game.
Speaker 2: Right. Have you ever played I'm going.
Speaker 1: To guess what it is? What Mario?
Speaker 2: No? Have you ever played Minecraft?
Speaker 1: I have played, but I do not like the game. It's very strange.
Speaker 2: Is it a boy game?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, I'm going down to the cereal sack. We've had this one for a couple of weeks. I don't remember. Okay, you know what. You can do it into the phone all you want, but the microphone is where they hear you.
Speaker 1: No, sack.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 3: So found this in I believe it was Stop and Shop a couple of weeks ago, and a lot of the kellogg cereals now are just being branded Minecraft on the top and they have some Minecraft type stuff on the back. But this cereal is specifically a Minecraft frosted Flakes cereal. So there's Tony there, he's got his gamer headset on. Everything's green and this is frosted flakes with Minecraft marshmallows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very cool. Actually yeah, but there's no games on the back, so that takes away a bowl.
Speaker 3: No, but you first know, we don't rate on boxes. We rate on the taste, all right. But there's a QR code on here. It says, take a pic of your receipt with the qualifying your purchase, upload to Kellogg'sminecraft promo dot com, scan the QR code below and you can build blah blah blah blah blah. It's some kind of something going on in the back mind coins. I don't know what that is because I'm not a Minecraft guy.
Speaker 2: But anyway.
Speaker 3: Basically this is frosted flakes with marshmallows, is what this is. We've had it before, but this has a creeper bit marshmallows which are green. Basically, they're just green cubes in frosted flakes. So I'm gonna shake it up a little bit because the marshmallows sink to the bottom sitting in the sack.
Speaker 1: Scotty shake. Yes, anyway, it brings you to this.
Speaker 2: Page, but tell them all about it, Cooper.
Speaker 1: It's not very interactive, but you could just enter your birthdate. So enter your birth date if you would like to do this.
Speaker 3: There are a good number of marshmallows here. They're basically just they're cubes. They're green, light green and lime green cubes of marshmallows, so making this frosted flake cereal ever more so sugary.
Speaker 1: I have more tails, so this is what it brings you too. So it's really nothing.
Speaker 3: So using lac taied milk today, because Cooper is just a tad bit lactose.
Speaker 1: And tolerance very lactose.
Speaker 3: And really you do eat ice cream, though, please don't put those on. You won't be able to hear this. Here's your spoon kiddo.
Speaker 1: So god, this is what it looks like trying to show you.
Speaker 2: The microphones here.
Speaker 1: The marshmallows do not look like creepers. They are just green.
Speaker 2: They're cubes. They're green cubes.
Speaker 1: They don't have the little expressions. Let's go. I love frosts figs, but you're adding marshmallows. So is it two and one?
Speaker 3: It's very sweet, like really sweet, because frosted flakes on its own is an incredibly wheat cereal. The marshmallows just adds a whole new level of sugar to it.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 3: It's a bit much because the marshmallows are kind of big because they're cubes. I'm going to give it three balls in a spoon. I like sweet, I like marshmallows, I like frosted flakes, but it is just a.
Speaker 1: Bit much, all right, never mind writing. So I think that it's a four bowls and two spoons.
Speaker 2: That's that's five balls.
Speaker 1: Kid, Okay, I think it's four balls because it's not that it's not good, but it needs more.
Speaker 2: It needs what more sugar?
Speaker 1: No, it needs like I think the frosted flakes should be dyed green.
Speaker 2: Well, the milk is turning green if you look carefully, see.
Speaker 1: If you mix, it's turning green.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't talk into the microphone, they can't hear you anyway, so the milk turns green. This actually could be transformed into.
Speaker 3: A Saint Patrick cereal in the next couple of months, because it's green and there's a lot of marshmallows in here. So Cooper gives it four bowls. I give it three bowls in a spoon. It is a pretty decent cereal, but it's incredibly sweet. You can't eat too much of it or you will be bouncing off the walls. And I can't wait for you know, an hour from now, when Cooper will be bouncing off the walls more so than usual. All right, so let's stay on the frosted flake's tip. This next one came from Gandhi from when she was in Thailand.
Speaker 1: Serial Killers in turn National.
Speaker 3: These are gold honey flakes from Nesley and Cooper. Gandhi got them on the shelf at some little supermarket in Thailand when she was there a couple of weeks ago. You cannot read anything on the package except for gold honey flakes from Nesley. So these are probably gonna be pretty close to frosted flakes Cereal. They are corn flakes and they are sweetened, so let's check it out.
Speaker 1: So also, I'm not sure if you can read the nutritional facts or not.
Speaker 2: No, I can't.
Speaker 1: Never mind, you can't because it's in a different language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have no idea. There's numbers, and I have no idea what they are.
Speaker 1: So basically it just says nutrition information and then it's in Thailand.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's in Thailand. Grab your spoon, Coop.
Speaker 1: I mean I do a smell test, because the smell test also counts as the rating process for me, not for us. For me, I'm not Andrew it does it smells like vanilla bean frappuccino from Starb's not sponsored, but yeah, yeah, taking my spoons, we reuse spoons.
Speaker 3: Coming off the frosted flakes. It's not that sweet because the frosted flakes was incredibly sweet. So these are decent and that you can really taste the corn in these.
Speaker 2: They're not bad.
Speaker 1: So honestly, to me, they taste like frie doos and I love Frito's, so this tastes so good. I give it five balls. I love it? Are you kidding, like, can we get it?
Speaker 2: Five balls?
Speaker 1: It's so good?
Speaker 3: Well, it's really really not obtainable. We're just kind of doing it because Gandhi gave them to us.
Speaker 1: No, God, I would not cap on here.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, what are you saying?
Speaker 1: Cap it means false boomers, You.
Speaker 2: Would not cap on here.
Speaker 1: Boomers won't get it?
Speaker 2: Does that mean lie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we don't lie on this channel. But it's not too sugary, which is a good plus for me. And also it tastes like honey, and I love honey. So it is a sleigh and I love it, so sleigh.
Speaker 2: Okay, so these are a sleigh.
Speaker 3: Cooper gives them five balls, I'm gonna give it also three bowls and a spoon.
Speaker 2: They're pretty good.
Speaker 3: There have been like there were there were honey frosted flakes for a second, which these taste taste rather similar to. But these they're pretty decent, but you really can't get them. You might be able to find them on Amazon possibly or eBay. Gold honey flakes from Nesle and they are a product.
Speaker 1: Of Thailand, literally, not kenn He's like Freds with milk, which I love.
Speaker 2: So that really sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: So it doesn't have the salt texture, but it tastes like corn and I love corn.
Speaker 3: So basically, these are corn flakes. No, these are corn chips with milk.
Speaker 1: That's what's reminding me of it days, like corn flakes with like a hint of like honey, which I love. So bibles off the bat, let's get started with this, Like, come on, all right.
Speaker 2: I don't know what this language is and for that reason, I need to take a break. We will be back with quick break. We'll be back right after this.
Speaker 1: Hi.
Speaker 2: I'm Wilford Brimley and I've had diabetes for about twenty years and we're back. So again, Scottie be here. This is Cooper.
Speaker 3: My daughter Andrew is out today because he's sick. So we wanted to give you something something, So our next cereal is a store brand. You can find it at Shopright stores in the Northeast, and it is a bowl and basket brand, which is Shopright store brand. For the most part, most Shopwright branded products have become bowling basket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no shoperate products anymore, but Boone baskets low key slaps, So I like it, dude.
Speaker 3: We're gonna need to put like a pronunciation like.
Speaker 1: Okay, so slaps mean that it's so good, like it's like slaps like slap and.
Speaker 3: Low key means it's like not fully but it's a little bit good.
Speaker 1: Like basically means it and basically means like it kind of means itself. Yeah, that's Cooper little Cooper speak. No, it's I forgot what the word is because I don't really pay attention in school. But it's like Cooper's.
Speaker 2: That makes me so proud.
Speaker 1: The book with all the words common down below.
Speaker 2: If you know what it is, I got thesaurus.
Speaker 1: No, guy's common down below in the common section down below.
Speaker 2: If you know what is?
Speaker 1: What should call like the thing? Where all the oh the dictionary, Cooper's dictionary.
Speaker 2: What's the thing? What's the thing called? With all the words? All right, so this is this is gonna be your coco puffs rip off.
Speaker 1: Dupe dupe, Cocoa puffs dupe.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm glad that we're learning all this stuff.
Speaker 1: It means duplicate by the way, for people that don't know.
Speaker 3: Bowling basket cocoa treats. He got your little lion there, he's got to be on his shirt and this has a lot going on in the back of the box. I love fireballs, mad lab at home, it's a mad scientist on the back sweeten cocoa flavored corn cereal with other natural flavors but no artificial flavors.
Speaker 2: So these are basically.
Speaker 3: Gonna be your corn puffs, I mean your cocoa puffs. Sorry, I'm kind of out.
Speaker 1: Of it today, a bit under the weather.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not under the weather. Andy is the one under the weather.
Speaker 1: I'm the new Andy. I'm replacing him for good. Let's go.
Speaker 2: This bag is a little tough to open. I already tore it, which makes me angry.
Speaker 1: He does not like at home, like if it's like open the wrong way. He's like, no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: But because you will take a bag and what you do is you'll open the box and you'll take a pair of scissors and you'll cut it like over here, so it does not roll down a ball, all right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So this smells like chocolate cardboard. And I'm not just saying that because it's a podcast. It smells like chocolate cadboard. I'm not getting the cocoa puff smelled that I want. So I'm a little angry. Right now.
Speaker 3: Don't be ripping on my shop right friends, until you actually try it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry. Whoever like supplies this like no low key, I'm not getting the smell that I like when I get cocoa pebbles or Coco puffs, so we're gonna try it. Also, they look a little like they look a little different than Coca puffs, but because they're not judge a book by its cover, guys.
Speaker 3: They're also not cocoa puffs three two one.
Speaker 1: Now, when it's in the milk, you can taste the Coca puffs sensation, but not bam.
Speaker 3: It is a pretty good cereal. There's some good chocolate taste here. The milk is turning chocolatey. The thing is the chocolate kind of washes off the puff, almost immediately, taking away some of the chocolate flavor. The store brand cereals are generally pretty close to the name brands. This one is not quite on par with Cocoa puffs, but it is not terrible.
Speaker 2: I give it three.
Speaker 1: Bowls, so he's been sticking with the number three, which is not bad. Not bad. But this cereal is really good. And I like when the player goes off because I just like the dry puff because I'm just like that. Do you look at kicks like Cereal kicks? So I'm gonna have to go with the four balls and a spoon because it is not what I expected it to be, but it's not bad, so that's why I read it.
Speaker 3: When I read it, and on the side it says try all our Cereals. Also Fruity Wow's that has got an alligator on there, and Krispy crunch Berry, which we actually tried a couple of weeks ago. You can check out serial KILLERSPC dot com for all our ratings. Please follow us on all social platforms at serial Killers PC.
Speaker 1: They're amazing guys, go check them out like there are content so great and I will be featured in the Instagram post later, so please support guys like blow it up just for me because I'm not Andrew. I'm me and I'm just like better.
Speaker 3: So yeah, Andrew will be back next week. Thank you for listening to.
Speaker 1: This episode'll miss me. I know it's okay.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to this episode of Serial Killers. Until we see you again on Wednesday, hopefully with a bowl chat We'll see but definitely next Monday with an all new serial Killers. Please say crunch Cooper, Crunch Hunche.
Speaker 1: That's really crunchy Cereal. We did okay as well, I literally carry the entire podcast. Also, guys, carry the entire podcast means that I did the only work on the podcast and that I did the best work on podcast, not considering the fact that I have only been on this three times. Okay, I know you guys have missed me, and I will be back soon, so peace.
Speaker 2: At least we got something outimes.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Spit it out.