Speaker 1: Why did he get into some listener questions.
Speaker 2: Gonna be putting out a post on social as well every week, so if you have a burning question.
Speaker 1: Drop me a line.
Speaker 2: We'll start out in Minnesota where a listener asks this Trista, give me your thoughts on Jaden McDaniels. Will he take a step forward this year? Or should they have moved him in the Go Bear trade instead of Vanderbilt? I love Jade McDaniels six', nine first round pick in twenty. Twenty everyone was talking About Jared vanderbilt being the key piece in The Wolves jazz, trade and he's been, Good he's been really.
Speaker 1: Good but who The jazz actually wanted Was jade.
Speaker 2: McDaniels The wolves said absolutely, not and now we see. Why he went off for nineteen six and three with three, steals two, blocks and only one turnover on opening. Night oh my, god that's borderline. All he could be an all, star borderline All star. Numbers since, then he shot fifty four percent from the. Field we talked about the wolves spacing problems earlier in the, show but Put jayden on the top of the list of players who love Having rudy on the team because what we're looking at here is is classic weak side defensive. Help McDaniels is gonna absolutely pad his stats this year Despite Minnesota timberwolve was not looking very, good AND i think he's gonna be one of the most top five most improved players in the. LEAGUE i would not be surprised to have him to see him average like sixteen eight and three for the.
Speaker 1: Year and if he, does.
Speaker 2: Those spacing issues might just start to disappear and The Rudy gobart trade will look better and better by the by the.
Speaker 1: Minute this next question comes From. Twitter who are the three hardest players to guard in THE? NBA i think this is a good.
Speaker 2: Question there are so many ways if you think about it in terms of how to get a, bucket and like you have to think about it in terms of who's the most unstoppable at doing it their, Way Like yannis And curry completely different, animals but both. Unstoppable this is What Herb jones. Said his top three was H LUCA kd And Trey. YOUNG i don't know IF i Saw Trey Trey young on that. List he looked pretty damn stoppable in the playoff series Against. Miami i'm not gonna. LIE i think he averaged like seven and a half. Points my top three artistic Guard yawnest number. One have you seen what he's doing? Now he's shooting, Threes he's got the. Highest he had forty something. Points he went had two, threes shot free, throws really, well all in like twenty eight minutes of.
Speaker 1: Action like just absolutely. Insane he's so physically.
Speaker 2: Imposing he's, strong he's, agile he adds new things to his, game and of course he's just. Massive STEPH i THINK i Think steph could be number one as, well one.
Speaker 1: On, one even off of a. Screen he can just pull up from.
Speaker 2: Anywhere if you sell, out and people try to do that to, him he just is at the rim in a flash because you've been too. Aggressive his ball handling is. Elite he just creates so. Much they call it, gravity where the whole, world the whole basketball court just functions and flows towards him because they know how dangerous he.
Speaker 1: Is SO i really like. Him and Then.
Speaker 2: Luca luca can do everything The harden can, do But luca is six seven and.
Speaker 1: Two hundred and thirty.
Speaker 2: Pounds he can back you, down he can use his, body he can take you off the. Dribble he has insane, range he's got a mid. Range he's an amazing, passer so you're always worrying about.
Speaker 1: That, like those are my top. Three and finally we go to.
Speaker 2: The TikTok comment sections for these fascinating, questions where do you Have tatum And brown ranked AS nba? Duos so here's the short, list And i'll give you the five of THE nba DUOS i.
Speaker 1: Like So you've Got John bain AND i like a.
Speaker 2: Lot you've Got Chris paul And Devin, booker Who i'm liking less and less by the, Moment aunt And Karl Anthony, towns Which i'm liking less and less by the, Moment Kawhi leonard AND Pg braun And ad WHICH i THINK i hate, NOW kd And, Kyrie steph And, Clay jannie And.
Speaker 1: DREW i Like giannis And drew quite a.
Speaker 2: Bit jimmy And bam kind of a MID i like them, both but like. Together wouldn't call him necessarily the biggest. Duo De rosen And, levine But, lavine let's be, Honest he's never on the floor because he always has any. Issue siakam And Barnes garland And. Mitchell But garland's off the floor, now so we'll see about. That And embiid And. HARDEN i thought about this for a while for a long. Time my top five duos are Five hardened And. Embeid even though they'll never win anything, together they're just very. Fun kawhi AND. Pg kawhi is one of the more unstoppable players. Too even though his game is so ugly and, nasty it's just sort of fundamentally sound and his body he can get.
Speaker 1: To the right spots whenever he.
Speaker 2: Wants it doesn't feel, effortless but it feels, inevitable if that makes. SENSE kd And kyrie beautiful, basketball probably the two most beautiful basketball players together in terms of their. Footwork they're not just their BASKETBALL, iq but their ability to handle the. ROCK i love the way That kyrie handles the. Ball number two for me Is jaw And Desmond. Bane jaw is. INSANE i don't even.
Speaker 1: Know What jaw. Is he's he's a. Robot he's not a. Robot he's like an.
Speaker 2: Alien i've never seen somebody his size do the things that he can. DO i don't know if it's even. Possible and Then number one has got to Be tatum And. BROWN i think that this, team AND i should have mentioned this on the. SHOW i am shocked that they are not taking a step back at.
Speaker 1: All and MAYBE i said this the.
Speaker 2: Last episode, too But tatum And brown look like they've got a step. Better they've taken another leap and this team looks, like even with some of the issues that they've had from a health, standpoint maybe.
Speaker 1: The best team in The. East right, now that's all the time that we have for The Heat. Check we'll be Back thursday with an all new.
Speaker 2: Episode check out the feed for past episodes from the off. Season make sure you listen to The Jerry west, interview really really. Good there's three parts to. That make sure you listen to The Nick nurse. Interview we've got more interviews to come as, well so do not forget to.
Speaker 1: Download. Subscribe when you subscribe and, download it gives.
Speaker 2: You a little alert when the episodes come, Out so tell your friends about that every single day on one of. THEM i am about to See powlow play The knicks, tonight AND i tell you, WHAT i could not be more.
Speaker 1: Excited if you see me in the. Arena this will come out. Tomorrow so either, way if you see me.
Speaker 2: In the, Arena i'm putting that out in the, universe come say, hi thanks so much for, listening and we'll see you next. Time