Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod which Teddy Mellencamp and Camra Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencam and Tambridgeadge. How's it going.
Speaker 3: It's going well, it's not going great because I am sitting on a heating pad right now. I've been running a lot, and my knees started hurting, and I know it's not my knees. I know it's my back because you know I have my neck. My back not crack, No, I have versidas. I'm trying to find out from my prenew boscan that is causing me all kinds of problems, which is like tightening up my shoulders, which then screws my whole backup. And now my hips are hurting. And so now when I run, my knees start aching and it's just and I know it's not my knees. I know it's like a pinchnerve somewhere. And so I was sitting here this morning and turned a certain way and all of a sudden I couldn't move. It hurts so bad, so I got up. You're like Whitney's mom from southern charm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need me to bring me my.
Speaker 3: Way to bed and eddie their gun to my back and my neck. And he's like, you're screwed up. I go, I know I'm screwed up. I don't need you to tell me that.
Speaker 2: Why do why do people need to point out the obvious? Well, they're old and screwed up.
Speaker 3: And then this is me. He's like, well, you want to go see dust in the chiropractor. I go, no, Well do you want to a massage? No, I don't have any time. I'll go to the chiropractor. He goes, it take twenty minutes to get there, thirty minutes on the table, and twenty minutes to get home. You can just have a massage at home for that. And I'm like, I hate massages. I hate I love them. I got my yesterday and I can't relax, I said. I think about all the things I need to do, Like why don't you do what I do?
Speaker 2: So when I'm face down, I watch our shows, the shows we need to watch for work. So then I feel like I take note, so I forget everything. So I mean, the only thing I can do is maybe take a gummy.
Speaker 3: That would be a good idea.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So so Thanksgiving came and went. I hosted. We had Eddie's family with They usually go to Pasadena. This year they came to us. Eddie's grandmother is ninety nine years old.
Speaker 2: Wow, my dad's dad is ninety three years old. Him up, so it would be like he'd close talking no hello.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it's much more than his grandmother. It's his mot she raised him. Yeah, so you know, it's it's very hard, and I think he's coming to the realization that, you know, it could be her last. Who knows she has. I think she has a brother that's a hunter and two so we never know. But she's been slowly kind of declining and it's really it's really hard, but she's got a lot of energy. From ninety nine years old. We I played the reindeer game with her, put the antlers. I saw that that was so and she was making more than anybody else there. So yeah, so I cooked. I didn't screw anything up, except for I made homemade cranberry sauce and I forgot to bring it out. That's my only thing. Was it the chunky kind? Yeah, well, you boil the cranberries with the orange juice and sugar.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I like the I like the kind of like the jelly kine.
Speaker 2: I like the ridges. If I can't see ridges, I'm not that's.
Speaker 3: Right out of a king. I don't know why. I am from Indiana, which I like that type. I buy that type as well because Sophia likes that. But both my boys came over and Ava and my mom drove in and stayed with us for a few days. And yeah, and then we went to the next day. Sophia is like, do you want to go to Black Friday at Target? And I'm like, oh no, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: There's a thing called the Amazon that you just go on. I know.
Speaker 3: But the thing is is, like I really thought I haven't been a Black Friday in years. So I went. It was no big deal. Nobody was there, everybody's mine, nobody was there. I mean it was there was people there, but it wasn't crowded like I thought. Things were like forty to fifty percent off. I got tons of stuff for Ava. But have you heard about the pooping at Target situation?
Speaker 2: From you just pooping it?
Speaker 3: It's called pooping pooping at Target? No, the urge to poop while shopping at Target, at or any other retail stores is a thing.
Speaker 2: Why I thought it was.
Speaker 3: I thought it was just me. Yes, that's part of it. They say that relaxation, excitement, smells, sounds, and neurological reasons. Your brain or stomach can send neurological signals to you when you walk into Target or any other retail sto that you actually have to go pooh.
Speaker 2: Well it's a target for some people. That's the car. For me, whenever I know I can't pooh is when I need.
Speaker 3: To oh this anxiety. I mean when you drive. Yeah yeah, yeah, so so yeah, so everything was good, but now this was your very first Thanksgiving with just you and the kids. Try yeah, how that.
Speaker 2: First time? I guess in fifteen years that we haven't been together for Thanksgiving, I would say, I mean the lucky thing is that my family, you know, my dad and my brothers, and my sister and all her kids, Like everybody's so crazy that it's just such chaos that like you're just going, going, going, going.
Speaker 3: Well, especially with traveling and being around your family is yeah, I mean it's like you're sitting at home cooking for just the kids or something.
Speaker 2: And everything was everything was really, you know, we were there I think three days or something like that. I would say, like our hardest parts is like during the night time. You know, it's like bedtime because like you know, especially we're on a different time zone and it's normally like a divide and conquer type thing, like you put Dub to bed, I'll help Pase. But like every night that I was home, it was like now, like we're all going to bed, you know, like everybody's kind of you know, we're all trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's going to be a lot of first and I think that the holidays were super hard. I stuck it out until after Christmas and then left, like I think it was January second or third or something like that, and I moved into my own apartment. The first holiday for me, I think was Easter, big holiday, and I remember sitting around I mean, I don't remember a lot, but I remember this. I remember sitting around the island in my little tiny apartment and the kids saying to me. One of the kids said, do you think Dad has Easter dinner tonight? And I literally walked to the bathroom and I was crying, and I seriously almost threw up Yeah, it's just there's so many things that just punch you in the gut where you just don't think are going to happen, and they do. So just prepare yourself for that because it's hard.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 3: The first year of any change is obviously hard, and this is going to be really difficult for you.
Speaker 2: But you're going to get through it, I promise, And I think as long as I'm trying, you know, to show the kids as much normalcy as I can when when I am home and when things are happening, and you know, at the end of the day, we have really good kids. Yeah, we have really good kids, and they're really love thing and you know, who knows what's going to happen, but I h I was glad to be with family. I'm glad because you know, with family you can also say like I don't want to fucking talk about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Like there was a point where like my dad myself a housewife show. Yeah, like where my dad and sister were like on me about it, and I was like, listen, I don't want to find I didn't come here to feel like shit, Like I came here because I love you guys, and I want to have fun with the kids and you, and like.
Speaker 3: Are they supportive of you?
Speaker 2: I mean, of course, but everybody, you know, and I ques included, like everybody has questions about everything. So I think there was just a moment where I had to say, like, pump the brakes back off, like I am here because I love you and my kids love you, and let's spend cousin time and like Dad, yeah, for sure, tackle me during family foot and like, seriously, I'm still limping around and I have a bruise the size of your head on my shin because my dad can't help but take things too far. But everything's okay. We're back home. We decorated for Christmas last night, so.
Speaker 3: We got the Christmas tree out, and you had sent me a message that we have the exact same Christmas tree King the Christmas I think is the name of the tree we all got, like I don't know a few years back they were sending it to all the housewives.
Speaker 2: Well now I'm pissed because I finally, like, you know, I had the two guys that I work with come over and pull down the tree from above the garage, like, which is a whole fucking to do, And then today I'm in the gym and I'm working out with like slates on her new like she does this every year where she like goes on her mile run kick and Cruise likes to box. And so we're working out this morning and Cruise opens a little closet in the gym and he's like, Mom, I found the other tree. So now he's like, can we put up the other tree tonight? And I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Well, I had every intention of getting a real tree because we haven't had one in a long time. And Sophia is like, let's get a real one, okay, okay. And then when it came to it, I said to her the other day, I go, you realize we have to wrap it with lights? This one from Kings and Christmas.
Speaker 2: All you do.
Speaker 3: You don't even have to plug it in. You just put the three would have three or four.
Speaker 2: But I swear I have allergies today from all those cotton pieces falling off the tree on dust. Who knows how many years ago, considering I got the wrong tree out and put it up.
Speaker 4: It's a tree, It's a tree, all right.
Speaker 2: Let's get into some housewife headlines here. This first one is from US Weekly, Heather Gay alleges gin Shot husband Sharif tried to kiss Monica Garcia in a new book. Heather was given the title good Time Girl by co star Lisa Barlow during the first season of Real house Lives of Salt Lake City, and now the bravostar is making the Monica her own and her fourthcoming book, titled Good Time Girls, set to be released on Tuesday, December third, Heather talks about growing up Morbon and her past marriage. The reality star also offered a behind the scenes look at the Real Housewives of Salt Lake Sea to Eat season four finale and what it was like to unmask Monica Garcia as Reality Vonte. In an exclusive excerpt from Heather's final chapter titled Receipts Proof Timeline Screamshots, she breaks down the apparent timeline of how Monica went from being in gen Shaw's In a Circle to Reality Vontice. At one point, Heather even alleges that Jen's husband Sharif tried to kiss Monica god Hea.
Speaker 3: They're using Monica to try to sell books not I mean really, I know. This next article kind of breaks my heart and I don't know that I'm going to read all of it because I feel like it's kind of kids are off liminents, Mary Cosby's home facing pre foreclosure, plus Star's son Robert Junior, completes inpatient rehab program according to reality Blurb. According to the online report, which came just as mary Son confirmed his completion of an inpatient rehab program, Mary and her husband may have fallen behind on their mortgage payments, and according to this article, Mary Cosby house is in pre foreclosure. Mortgage is less than one hundred thousand dollars. Now after reading the article, they have two loans on the house three point five and one hundred thousand, and it's one hundred thousand dollars one they're behind in. Who knows what's going on. I hate to even talk about this kind of stuff. But then Salt Lake City News The US Sun revealed that Mary's Sun attended a November two, twenty first hearing. I did not know that he got a DUI and in twenty twenty two, and he's going to hearing for that. But we all know, we don't need to get into the nitty gritty of it.
Speaker 2: We all know Buttorney confirmed he completed a treatment in California as part of his twenty twenty two It's d Ua case.
Speaker 3: But it's all really sad. I think we're going to get into it soon. About the scene that we saw with Mary and her son. Some are saying that it's a little too much, too exposed to some people are commending them for being so open with this situation and helped so many other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I thought this entire scene was and I know we'll get into it when we recap the Salt Lake Cities later this week. But I think it's Yes, it's so hard to imagine, you know, showing that on television, but I can't even imagine the amount of parents that can directly relate to what was happening there.
Speaker 3: It's like so hard as a parent because kids go through so many different stages and it's like they have that stage where they don't want to talk to you and they just want to sit in the room and they're like, you bog me, leave me alone, you know. So it's so hard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think you know it's and then you add a relationship into it and there's a person, there's a lot we'll get into it. Yeah, but this next one does make me laugh. Hugh Grant says he doesn't recall ever making out with Louanne de Lecepts, but jokes her memory might be better than mine. Hugh Grant recalls an alleged steamy moment between himself and Louanne Delecepts a little differently than she does. He responded to Luanne's claim that they once heavily made out and a post on AXI wrote, steady on, I do remember meeting a charming Real Housewives of New York and a restaurant, but I I like to stress that it was about fifteen years ago. I don't recall shots or kissing, but her memory might be better than mine.
Speaker 3: Do you think she's stretching the truth a little bit?
Speaker 2: Or he just I think the fact that Hugh Grant is writing you back on X says all it needs.
Speaker 3: It says yeah, so he definitely well. Bravo announces season twelve The vander Pump Rules will start a completely new cast so as Weekly wrote an article, Season twelve will feature Lisa vander Pump in a new group of close knit servers or survivors more like it. This new season begins production next year and at premiere date will premiere date and cast will be announced later. What are your thoughts on this? There's been I mean, it's been flooded my entire Instagram feed about this. Recasting a show is dangerous.
Speaker 2: I mean, I gotta be honest. I don't want it.
Speaker 3: I know, I'm not sure I want it either.
Speaker 2: I think I don't want it, but.
Speaker 3: I feel like they've outgrown vander pumper Wolves, right, But then.
Speaker 2: Call it something like pivot it or if they're I guess if they're all going to the Valley or whatever it may be.
Speaker 3: Hear me out. I think there's going to be some and I don't know. I'm just making this up. It's just whatever. I feel like a couple of beer canna get spin offs. There's gonna be a sandwich shop, Arianna, Katie, They're going to get a show. I feel like a few of them are going to move over to the Valley and they're going to get a young group of thirsty, broke servers in Hollywood to be restaurants.
Speaker 2: Does Lisa vander Pump still have open I don't know.
Speaker 3: That's a good question. I guess I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't. That wasn't shade.
Speaker 3: I just yeah, no, no, she did close some of them down and then she did open some up, some new ones up, but they're not in CALIFORNI yeah, And I thought there was going to Vegas, the Vegas one. That would well, that would be cool to have the show out of Vegas. But who knows, who knows what they're going to do. I'm sure if Alex Baskin is producing it, it's going to be something new and well.
Speaker 2: On the heels of this, The Valley season two cast to feature Vander Pump Rules alum Sheena sa, Tom Schwartz, and Laala Kent following reboot. This is from Deadline. Vander Pump Rules is moving into a new direction for season twelve and completely rebooting with a new cast. Although the og stars of the Bravo reality series will continue with the show Deadline here some of them will be featured in The Valley season two. Filming for the spinoff second season has been completed and Vander Pump Rules alum Lalla Kent, Sena se Brock, Davies, and Tom Schwartz filmed for the new season. The extent of their appearances remains to be seen. We also saw that The Valleys Kristin Dody, Dody, she's pragger, She's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she talked about it last season on The Valley that she wanted to and now she is pregnant. Now with the other cast, the other batfunt Rules filming La La Sheena Rock all that Tom Schwartz, I noticed I did not see Sandoval's name anywhere in there. I'm wondering if he is just going to be put on pause and the rest of the cast is going to be you know, sprinkled hair and sprinkled there. Now, I don't think that they were actually cast members on The Valley, just kind of popped in here and there, maybe just to kind of test them out to see if season three will include them. I know that.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, I think Tom Sandoval will be on Traders.
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's a that's a one off. That's not like, well, he's still working.
Speaker 2: Before that, he did Special Forces.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's still gonna work, I no doubt. But there's you know, there's a lot of one offers that you do it and it's over with and it's gone, And I'm just wondering if he's going to be placed on a per minute cast. Would that be The Valley I don't think he's getting his own spin off.
Speaker 2: I would guess he's not getting his own spin off, especially now that Schwartz and Sandy's has gotten closed down.
Speaker 3: That's right, they closed down. That happened all in one day, right, They announced they closed down and that the cast was going to be totally revamped. Yeah, well, let's wish them luck.
Speaker 2: See what happens. Let's see what happens. Meanwhile, Arianna was performing at the.
Speaker 3: Thanksgiving David Yeah, Macy's pried. Now I heard mixed reviews. Now I've heard like she killed it. I didn't watch, but then I you know, there's always haters on social media that's so annoying, So I don't know what the actual truth was. Oh, they were saying her lip singing was off, Well who cares? She still s Well.
Speaker 2: There was also I'm not going to say who, but there was an another like professional singer that has been singing their entire life that my dad hates loud volume at all. So like we always had the parade in the background, but like, for a second, I turned it on because I saw a certain performer that I love and I love the song and it didn't sound good either.
Speaker 3: So I don't know if it was just you know, it's yeah, but I think that I heard you can't sing on floats, and the lip syncing on the parade is not uncommon. I think it's its own talent to be I'm sorry, but I think out your lip syncing to the actual track.
Speaker 2: I think Ariana Grande, Christina Aguilera, and Whitney Houston could have sang wherever.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sure like you could have. There's not too many people in the world of voices like that. Well, which, speaking of voices, before we get to Potomac, what Sophia has decided to go to music school in La. Do she want to be my part time babysitter when she's Maybe? The problem is, like I just started thinking about. We talked about it. She'd have to get an apartment out there, And yesterday I was sitting here thinking, I started crying. I'm like, oh my god, how can I this can't happen for my sake, I couldn't imagine my life without her with me every single day. No, you have to her, I know that, but we do so much together. And I told her, I said, well, let's get our apartment in La. Maybe get a two bedroom because maybe I'll start coming out once a week, so I mean, you can do podcasts together. But it's in Hollywood. And oddly enough, I was looking through music schools and clicked on their instagrams, and there's one in Pasadena that I guess. I talked about it last year on her podcast, and they reached out to me and asked if we'd like to do a private tour of their.
Speaker 2: School, So go do it.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna do that. That one's actually in Pasadena. But she really wants to be in the heart of Hollywood. Well she should.
Speaker 2: I think it's it's going to give her a different feel and a different vibe. And I think it as much as you'll be sad, I think it will be good for her.
Speaker 3: There is breaking news. Well, US Weekly just popped up on my screen from in Touch, Karen Huger shut down an effort to suppress bodycam footage for her DUI arrest. So what does judge shut down Real House with spotomac Karen's plea to not allow statements she made to police and bodycam footage of her DUI arrest from being used as evidence. In Touch can exclusively report according to the court document attained by in touch A Marilynd Judge denied Karen's motions seeking to suppress certain evidence. Back in March, Karen sixty one was involved in a car accident while driving her twenty seventeen Maserati. She was the only person in the car when it struck the median and street sign at an intersection before slamming into a tree. Police arrested. I think we all know what happened, so they're just saying no, you can't. We're not dismissing these.
Speaker 2: I thought she already went to court, right, but then nothing happened. We are starting off with the Real House of Epotomacs Season nine, Episode nine recap. The women are thrown off by MIA's photoshoot with Ink and Gordon that she posts on Instagram. Mia feels criticized by the other women for her parenting choices. Do you think the women have valid criticisms with how Mia is handling the situation?
Speaker 3: Well, the two things. First of all, the photo shoot, I don't know if it's a photo shoot. They were just taking pictures like it wasn't like some professional photo shoot she had. It happened the same day that she told the girls that, you know, if I'm if I'm correct, it happened the same day that she told the girls that Inc said he's going to step back, that Gordon Inc Got in this huge fight, and now on Instagram that night she's taking pictures of them hanging out together, playing in a pool.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So, as a Cat's member, you think, is this bullshit? Is she just lying for the cameras? Is this all made up for a storyline? Like I get that, I would think the same thing, and I would have brought it up too. How she handles her situation with the two guys and the kids, that's on her whatever.
Speaker 2: But all the other stuff, it's it's not necessarily that I have an issue with Mia. It's more like.
Speaker 3: I have an issue with me and she's buying me.
Speaker 2: I mean, Anya, But I think that it's just coming off so unnecessary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just she's making a mockery of it. I think that's how I feel. I mean, I wish the rest of the girls would back up Giselle more because she is saying what everybody is thinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And by the way, I have a question, huh. You know when they made a big deal about Mia saying the fathers of my children. I thought, oh wow, how that Mia had an older son from a previous relationship or marriage? Hold on, no, what? And does yes? And does Mia? Does this son film? Hold on? Come again?
Speaker 2: How did I miss this?
Speaker 3: So Mia said the fathers of my children, and the girls went, I thought your kids were both Gordon's. Yeah, and she goes, I have another son from a previous I blocked that out. Yeah, somebody help. I'm confused on this because I don't I don't know how old a child is, and I don't know if he's filming. Maybe he's not allowed to film.
Speaker 2: That's why we've never seen him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but this was like news to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't really have an idea. What receiving a citation at the birthday from a Governor Wes Moore in recognition of her lifetime work and achievements, presented by a senior White House correspondent, It was so funny.
Speaker 3: When was it gizal or somebody goes a citation is a negative thing.
Speaker 2: Well, everybody was trying to clown Wendy for using the word citation, but she actually was right.
Speaker 3: Yes, I looked it up.
Speaker 2: Got did I? The definition mentioned such as a formal statement of the achievements of a person receiving an academic honor.
Speaker 3: The reason we didn't know what that meant is we never received academic or I've never once gotten one. Yeah, so I was. I was right there with all of them, and I'm like, a citation is a bad thing, isn't it. Nobody wants to say to I think of a ticket? Yeah, No, I thought like, this is my citation.
Speaker 2: Then we get to Stacy being optimistic about her upcoming mediation because she and her ex have agreed they don't want to fight over finances. Karen, Gizelle, and Ashley sit Stacy down to warn her that her ex might still choose to fight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Stacey says her divorce is different from the other women because it's amicable.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's possible to get divorced amicably or does it usually get ugly? Experienced friends, and I'm talking about your situation, I'm talking about I mean.
Speaker 2: I am. I was divorced from my first husband and it was amicable. We had but we had no kids, we had no money. We had done that thing and it was just like, Okay, our name is going to do our divorce like it was fine.
Speaker 3: I think it could happen.
Speaker 2: I think it could happen.
Speaker 3: But I do think there's.
Speaker 2: I think there is a difference when it comes to finances, but I think even more so if one of the parties is still in love with the other.
Speaker 3: Well, it's always that. I feel like it's always that's the same situation, Like one person is gone and the other person's still in love. So then that love turns to anger and it goes through all them, you know, stay.
Speaker 2: The stages of pace.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, so it's hard's that's a hard one. It's a hard one. But also I'm always a hard one. Ashley drive into mediation talking about her custody driving forty miles per hour all the way to the right side of the freeway and then yelling at people because they're honking at her because she's driving so slow. I just was screaming speed app But I'm one of those drivers, and I drive not out of my way. Stop it would probably.
Speaker 2: That would probably be me. But then we get to Kiana telling Gregory that her lawyer says the personal injury lawsuit against Deborah is progressing well, but this is did the lawsuit have something to do with Kiana getting a flute because I mean, I like her, but besides her fight with Mia, she isn't giving me full housewife at the moment, so I'm I'm not at all. I mean they said that according to reports is she was promoted to full time housewife after the season was over. But I'm wondering what's changed because as of this moment, I mean, compared to Jazzy, I guess we're getting more of a story, yeah.
Speaker 3: A little bit more so. I think Kiana seems really young and fun. We just need to see a little bit more. I don't see the connection between her and Gregory. He comes across to me like a little stuffy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who would you rather date Gregory or Stacy's guy?
Speaker 3: Gregory? For sure? Well I want to did you see uh Donna Daily does a Donna Did you see her clip? She just found out who TJ is. She used to work out with him in the same fitness class where I wonder somewhere in Hollywood. I think it was.
Speaker 2: So he's from La.
Speaker 3: Yes, So when she's like, her friend said, you know who that is? That is TJ from you know, Potomac, And she's like, no, no, I guess this was like a decade ago that they were he.
Speaker 2: He's also a professional actor, which I didn't realize.
Speaker 3: Wait stop, yes, go on to his IMDb well to the nineteen hundred. Okay, I'm going to tell you right now. Oh yeah, wait. They did talk about it a little bit, didn't He was on a A They mentioned it maybe the first episode that he was on something. Okay, Yeah, if I find out that this is just a rental boyfriend for the show, I'm gonna be so angry.
Speaker 2: Rent a better one, Well, rent a better one.
Speaker 3: Rent went the place with the team. I rent one that rent one that likes you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or can pretend or can act.
Speaker 3: But we might all be wrong. We might all be wrong.
Speaker 2: Well, I wonder if he's wash Shamar Moore on n cis because TJ was, and I'm friendly with Shamar. I want to kind of ask him the details on TJ. And what does TJ do when he's not acting?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Okay. So after Stacy's first mediation, Stacy says there were many things she didn't know about because she never handled the finances in her relationship. She is grateful to ladies encourage her to speak up and ask questions. Do you think spouses should have equal knowledge about the finances or do you not see a problem and not knowing where the money is.
Speaker 3: I I go both ways on that. I feel like you should have some knowledge if you have a joint bank account, of what's going on. I feel like there's a lot of women that have their husbands. You know, their husbands pay the bills, and they really don't know where the money's going. Eddie pays the bills. I don't pay the bills. But the thing is is, I have a print out of every bank account, every password. It's up to me to go in and look because I don't want to pay the bills. I just don't stresses me out. I don't like it whatever. So I think that you have to have some idea of what's going on, especially if both of you are working.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we have completely separate bank accoun but we so I have no idea.
Speaker 3: But would you advise that, No, I just think to each his own.
Speaker 2: Like, I think both myself and Edwin have an interesting relationship with money because of the way that we were brought up and you know, my mom and his family and all those things. Like, so I think We've always like had like a tight grip on making sure that we were very in control of our financials. Yeah, but I think, you know, to each his own, like some people are complete. They have a way better relationship with money than I do. Like for me, it's like we do this, yes'm yes, I'm like, it's always that next thing.
Speaker 3: It's never good enough. But I do have a question.
Speaker 2: Who taught Azelle to say charcouterie like shar shoot or replate.
Speaker 3: I hate that word, I really do. If I cannot ever say that word, or if I see it on a menu, I'm like, can we have the cheese? Plain? It was like, I don't like it's hard? No, it was cha CHARKI well, it's not an easy word to say. So well, by the way, I just pulled up Thomas Anthony Jones his I am dB and I am stunned right now because he was in This is Us and that's your favorite show. That's my favorite show ever? And why do I not remember him? Uh? He was in quite a bit of things like good did he have a big part and This Is Us? Or was it like I don't oh, it was one episode, one episode that tells you criminal Minds one episode, How to Get Away with Murder one episode, Gray's Anatomy one episode, Front Seat Chronicles one episode, When Was the Last Survive? Two episodes. Last time he's had an acting job was on the Real Housewives of Potomac Elaine's Cooking for the Soul. Oh, that's a podcast. He did a podcast in twenty twenty four. Yeah, he did a lot of one offs early two thousands, Forbidden Fruit Pie, Days of Our Lives.
Speaker 2: Listen, I want it to be a chronic class.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So he's been a working actor.
Speaker 2: For quite some time and he's still acting now. Then Ashley revealed she didn't reach an agreement with Michael during mediation. He wanted a confidentiality clause preventing her from speaking about him on the show. Ashley now must either have their attorneys reach an agreement or file a public complaint. Karen points out that Ashley now has a bargaining chip for securing more alimony. I didn't even think of that until she said that. But Ashley was like, you know, I need our boys to sit on that countertop so I can make a page check. Michael, so you don't get to stop me talking about you.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing. It's confusing me as she doesn't talk negatively about Michael. No, but out of all the divorce people going through divorce, she's always been. Like I've said, I feel like she still loves him. She's very respectful, way more respectful than mess wise would be.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's for you know, for financial reasons. She don't want to fuck this up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's always allegedly if you are on national TV, not to talk bad about the father of your children.
Speaker 2: Well, then we've got Mia and Jacqueline go shopping. Mia shares that she's tired of Jizelle's criticism of her parenting and lifestyle choices. She wants to have a conversation, which Iselle about it. And then I don't know, I feel like Mia is making bad choices all around the season. The ink paternity story coming for Jizelle's kids. That outfit she picked out for Jacqueline, I.
Speaker 3: Know, the thing is like Mia shed and Jacqueline by saying she grew up on a farm, didn't wear shoes and has no fashion sense, like really, and then you know, next thing, you know, she's like, oh, cute outfit that is that pajamas? Like she's so fucking shady.
Speaker 2: No, but then also don't lie to her and tell her that that purple top tied with the silver skirt is a good look.
Speaker 3: Good look are comparing Jacqueline style to Giselle's only adding field of the fire, and of course the producers couldn't resist by showing montage of Gazelle's fashions. Now I think that Chazelle has upped her fashion game.
Speaker 2: I really said, some of us are fashionable, some of us aren't. I don't think there's like even a reason.
Speaker 3: But I know, but Mia comparing Karen to Kerrilla Deville, I mean, she really has nothing nice to say unless it's about herself.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she's definitely concerned on getting those those bites, those little sound bites. But then Karen tells her daughter that some of the other women have been judgmental and messy about her duy. Her daughter tells her that anyone who isn't primarily concerned about her health isn't a true friend. This is a tough conversation because we also know that like, this should be a learning moment for your daughter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, when Karen refers to her DUI as an accident, is very frustrating. It feels like she's avoiding accountability and then saying it in front of her daughter, and then her daughter like, do you agree what she's saying? Do you think Raven is right when she says women should folk the women should focus solely on Karen's health and wellness. I think that they're it's kind of missing the point.
Speaker 2: Well, I think yes, as a as a child, you want to care about your parents' health and wellness. But I think you also.
Speaker 3: But if alcohol is contributing to the lack of health and wellness, is that what she's saying, like we should be concerned about her drinking. I don't know. Is there something else going on that we don't know about.
Speaker 2: I think there just adds another dynamic when it's on a television show being talked about. But I do think at some point, I really hope that we get a little bit of accountability from Karen. Yeah, even if it's I was really struggling and having a hard time and this was, you know, I really fucked up. Mia also retaliates by mentioning Jizelle not sharing her real truth on social media, like her daughter sneaking around with boys on their Dominican Republic trip as a critique of Giselle's parenting. I'm like, who didn't, who didn't, who went to shame break.
Speaker 3: Or criticized, just the fact that she's criticized and just kids like shut up.
Speaker 2: At Ashley's charity event, Mia confronts Giselle about how she shared sensitive things with her, but Gizelle was critical of MIA's social media post. Mia says Gizelle should have brought it up with her privately, not in front of the group. Then Mia also retaliates by mentioning Gizelle not sharing her real truth on social media, like her daughter sneaking around the boys on their Dominican Republic trip as a critique to Giselle's parenting, joining the fucking club who didn't like in college high school? Like please and why is this necessary? And Mia, you didn't with all that me.
Speaker 3: Is going on has going on right now? Like just no, you cannot insert yourself into this.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I mean she has the goal to tell Gizelle to do better.
Speaker 3: And then I love Karen Karen saying the stress of juggling a pimp village has gone to me as head.
Speaker 2: And then in Gizelle's confessional. She says she's taking it all in and deciding how to react. Gizelle. We know you came in this season, Gizelle two point zero, but this Mia bringing up your daughter shit gives you permission to bring back O g Gizelle.
Speaker 3: So please, We're dy Jazelle. We are waiting for it. But you know me as doing the most. She really is, She's trying to do the most. Gizelle. Well, I think she's gonna think about it and then she is going to go after her. She is going to do it, and we need it at this point.
Speaker 2: Somebody needs to check mea because I feel like even the way that Mea is talking to Jacqueline Mia is with the other women, like she is almost acting like she's better.
Speaker 3: Than She's got an air about herself. Yeah, there's something that's like she's feeling herself and there's nothing worse than having a housewife that might have like maybe they have a good season and then they come back they're like, yeah, I'm queen of this show, and you know what happens. They get smashed down so quick and the worst edit you've ever seen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I mean I am enjoying the show. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a question, Spider Man. Would you climb down that building like Ashley did? Yes, you would. I don't think I would. I really don't think I would. I would think the rope's gonna snap, I'm gonna falling to my death.
Speaker 2: Is not something.
Speaker 3: It's right up there with being on fire.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure that I would have my kids come to watch me do it. If I'm being completely transparent on that.
Speaker 3: It's right up there with skydiving. Like they seemed a little bit stressed on that. You won't drive, but you'll climb down a building.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird. Yeah, but I have been driving quite a bit, not just good.
Speaker 3: Is it getting easier for you?
Speaker 2: No? No, but I'm forcing myself immersion therapy.
Speaker 3: Tam Well, I will have to say, I don't know if we talked about this, but we were talking one of your two days that you were driving and all of a sudden I heard this boom and You're like, oh shit, I just hit the curb. I'm like, that's the curb. And then all of a sudden electronic went off in your car.
Speaker 2: And don't worry at reset after a reset, and I don't have a flat tire. I'm good, but I did kind of hit a curb a little bit. I'm not a good driver, guys.
Speaker 3: Well, you'll get better.
Speaker 2: I'm trying. I'm trying. I'm trying all right, guys, thanks for tuning in, and we'll be back later this week. We've got lots of shows.
Speaker 3: To be I double up on some shows. Yes we are okay. Bye,