Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: I kill just the bits.
Speaker 3: Merry almost Christmas, everybody.
Speaker 4: Wow, that feels so crazy to say.
Speaker 3: Next week is Christmas.
Speaker 5: This is the.
Speaker 4: Last Best Bits before Christmas time. But don't be concerned because Best Bits continues even though we are on holiday break. There'll be a new one next weekend and the following weekend until we're back. And this weekend Amy joins me part one in part three.
Speaker 6: Part one we.
Speaker 4: Got all up on life and dating and kids and all the things, and part three we answered listener questions, so check those out. Now let's get into the top segments from the show this week. Lots of holiday stuff, so be prepared to feel the holiday spirit even if maybe you're not totally in the mood, that's okay. Maybe these will make you smile, laugh or give you a little bit of cheering up. The one word song game went down Christmas edition. Bobby sing a word, just the very first word of a song, and the show had to guess what Christmas song it was, which is harder than you think, because more Christmas songs and not I'll start with the same word number seven.
Speaker 7: One word I'm going to sing one word, name the song. Write it down. For example, if I went.
Speaker 6: I m hm, oh white Christmas.
Speaker 2: No, I know what that is. I have this white Christmas Christmas, I have the time in my life.
Speaker 5: All Christmas songs Christmas edition.
Speaker 8: That helps.
Speaker 9: Oh yeah, I didn't know that I was with you, lunch Christmas edition.
Speaker 7: For example, if I said chestnuts example an easy one, an example Christmas one. Yeah, Christmas song, that's called the Christmas song, Nat King Cole, Right.
Speaker 6: Man, you guys, come on, I had no idea what I was called.
Speaker 5: All right, five of these. I'll give you one word. I'm singing one word only, name the Christmas song. Here we go. It's one more time.
Speaker 6: It's I'm in.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, oh all right, lunchbox white Christmas.
Speaker 9: Incorrect, Amy, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, Eddie.
Speaker 6: It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Speaker 7: If I were to sing the whole thing, but go like this, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.
Speaker 5: One point for you too, merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Didn't know that was the name of it.
Speaker 5: Next up, Oh, that's it. You get the first word I'm in. I'm gonna do it again. Oh, Christmas song is that?
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 2: I'm in for the wind Amy.
Speaker 7: Oh holy night, latchbox, Oh holy night, Eddie, Oh holy night.
Speaker 5: We turn it down please? Oh the weather album sun Yeah, let it snow, Let it snow.
Speaker 9: Let's you've got us right in the world.
Speaker 5: Next one, here we go. I one word of Christmas song the first word.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: I man, good job, she's coming in with some fury. She must have a confident.
Speaker 6: I'm in kind of.
Speaker 5: Amm in for the wind lunchbox.
Speaker 11: I'm dreaming of a white Christmas.
Speaker 9: Amy, White Christmas?
Speaker 5: Already did that one?
Speaker 9: You didn't.
Speaker 5: That's an example one. It's the first one he did, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I thought you were triggering us. I did White Christmas.
Speaker 5: Oh nice? Now I here you go. I am no, no, do you mess me up?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 9: It's the same song.
Speaker 5: I don't want a lot for Christmas. There is anything I need carry all for Christmas? As you that's different than I. I know. I'm losing it to guys. This game makes me go crazy in my brain.
Speaker 2: All right. Next time, So you did white Christmas? Example, I got to mark that one off.
Speaker 5: You've said it three times.
Speaker 2: I know it's been my go to.
Speaker 5: Here we go. I'm just kidding. Here we go, we go.
Speaker 6: Ah, can you do that again?
Speaker 12: Ah?
Speaker 5: Ah got it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, man oh man for the mo luch silent night, Hm.
Speaker 9: Amy, I'll be home for Christmas, Eddie, I'll.
Speaker 6: Be home for Christmas.
Speaker 5: Oh. Hold on, that's why I can't. I'm losing losing it. Here you go. I'll have a Blue Christmas. That's Elvis Blue Christmas.
Speaker 2: And I got to learn some more Christmas songs.
Speaker 5: We know all that last one.
Speaker 7: Here we go, one word, Amy and Eddie have one. Lunchbox is still in the game. Yeah, here we go, have have.
Speaker 2: I don't know the name of the song, though.
Speaker 6: Some long titles.
Speaker 2: I'm in.
Speaker 5: Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Speaker 9: Amy, have a holly jolly Christmas.
Speaker 5: Eddie, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Have yourself a merry little Christmas.
Speaker 5: Have a holly jolly Christmas. Amy, the dumbest game ever. I don't know if I like it or if I love it or if I hate it.
Speaker 7: It drives me crazy in my brain. I can't stay with them. Play her song Winner. It's the best Bits of the week.
Speaker 1: With Morgan number.
Speaker 4: Two, we got an update on Bobby's stomach so he's been feeling super sick lately and he kind of thought he might be lactose intolerant.
Speaker 9: It was this whole thing.
Speaker 4: Well, he finally got an answer and it was not anything that any of us were expecting.
Speaker 1: Number six.
Speaker 7: So over the past couple of weeks, I'll make this quick because nobody cares indulge me. Over the past three weeks, there have been times where I've left the show. I'm like, I gotta go. And so I came in last week and I was like, I'm lactose and tolerant. None of that's true. This is what happened over the weekend. I go back to the doctor, I guess on Friday after the show, and he's like, first I thought it could be appendicitis. And I was like, well that is not good because it just kept getting worse and worse and worse, and it wasn't.
Speaker 5: So that's why I said first they thought that.
Speaker 7: So he goes, hey, you need to go right now to wherever this place and they put fluid in me the ink.
Speaker 5: What is that called?
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know. I had it done on my fallopian tubes once.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's like something. Yeah, it's a dive. What's it called. We know it's called.
Speaker 7: So they inject this stuff in me and they're like, you're gonna feel warm, a warm sensation, and I'm like, really, is the weirdest thing because as soon as they inject me with the stuff, my neck and throat and chin starts to feel like it's hot and my my like winger section. They're like, you're gonna feel like you peed all over yourself. I thought I thought I was starting to pee what And so I was like, I think I'm peeing and they're like, no, no, no, you're not. This is just the diet that's put in you. And so they put me in the machine. They run me through a couple of times, and I wish I could remember the name of the stuff. But so they take me out and they're like, well, have your results. They take all the blood. It's contrast contrasts die, so they take my blood whatever, and so I'm a little concern but not a lot concerned. And a couple hours go by and they're like, hey, so here's what's up, because I mean, I've been hurting, and you guys know, I've been sick, not so sick. I haven't been here, but for three weeks, every day it's been miserable. I had a rupture in my stomach lining and it had gotten infected.
Speaker 9: Oh and like, how you suposed to know that?
Speaker 5: Like I don't. I didn't. I ap also know that I didn't know and so.
Speaker 9: So and then what do they do about that?
Speaker 6: I was?
Speaker 5: I did well.
Speaker 7: I was on antibiotics all weekend. I mean, I'm still an antibiotics. I'm probably forty.
Speaker 9: Percent better, which this is a heel on its own.
Speaker 5: I'm taking antibotics.
Speaker 9: Well, I know the antibiotics. Oh okay, but I didn't know that was okay.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't listen.
Speaker 2: How do you rupture your inside?
Speaker 5: I don't ask that.
Speaker 7: I think it's I have a lot of issues internally anyway, meaning I have all these digestion issues. So who knows. But they were, like, you have that lining and then that has become infected. But they only knew because the die.
Speaker 2: The die's crazy.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I felt like I peed myself. I would love to inject you guys, but it just lets you know what it felt like.
Speaker 5: It was so weird.
Speaker 7: I would have bet money I was urinating on myself in front of the lady. Wow, and she was like, now, honey, you're not peeing. I'm like, are you sure? But yeah, that's what it is. So I'm on the road to recovery. But I just kept thinking, why can't I shake this bug that I have my back? They should make a Disney movie about this crap. They should have thought and one, h well, mostly what would you call it? I would call it the bug that was squashed, because that's what you're doing, You're squashing the bug.
Speaker 9: Yeah, what do you I was just like that, you need to seek immediate medical attention.
Speaker 7: Well that's why he sent me immediately, I know, but it took you three weeks to go to the doctor. First of all, I thought it was a bug again, and I'm not going to run to the doctor unless if it's more than a bug.
Speaker 5: I didn't do immediate no judgment, no judgment, no judgment.
Speaker 12: Everybody.
Speaker 5: My doctor's like, you must come in after the show.
Speaker 7: So I go after the show and the whole thing happens and he's like, oh, no, you got to go to the imaging place now, and I'm like, I have a podcast that one to record and he's.
Speaker 9: Like, no judgment.
Speaker 5: Eddie He's like, no judgment.
Speaker 7: How important is? It's pretty important? So I need to go do this and because I'd rather you not. And I was like, I'd rather need to if I'm not going to die. And I was hurting, and I go on, I do the podcast and then afterwards I got I'm all good and the podcast got done.
Speaker 5: Everybody won.
Speaker 6: That's I bet. The doctor is like, wait a seute? Am I hearing this correctly?
Speaker 9: He knows okay, yes, And the smaller tears they have a higher chance of healing naturally with proper management, So you're crazy is helping it heal?
Speaker 6: Do you feel better because you were like nauseous?
Speaker 5: That's not just for three weeks.
Speaker 7: I try to work out, Like halfway through i'd be like, oh, I finished the workouts.
Speaker 5: That's in the Disney movie. That's gonna be like the first part of it.
Speaker 6: It's a big part.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I remember I set some bench press records.
Speaker 9: So you're lucky that it didn't get larger because then you would need surgery.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, that's true. I probably still do. But you know what, it's great.
Speaker 12: I just want to know how it happens. I'm trying to think, like, is it too much pickleball, Like, did you reach for a ball and it just ripped your inside?
Speaker 5: You never know?
Speaker 6: We didn't eat anything crazy? Did we on the show?
Speaker 5: Think about life?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 9: Okay, it says what causes a tear in the stomach lining it might be forceful vomiting, a knife or a gunshot wound to that.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about what. Don't worry about what, iry about what?
Speaker 9: Violent coughing?
Speaker 7: I'm doing that, Okay, I'm okay to everybody, Just want you to know what was going on.
Speaker 5: Thank good, I'm not lactos and tolerant.
Speaker 6: I was gonna say it didn't sound like lactose and.
Speaker 5: Tal I'm heavily lacktosed tolerant while this is happening.
Speaker 6: That's that's in the movie too. Okay, it's gotta be.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and I beat lactose.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Since the year is wrapping up, twenty twenty four is almost over. Also, wow, that feels weird to say twenty twenty five is just around the corner. Bobby shared his top five TV shows of twenty twenty four, and all of us also shared our favorite from the year. So hopefully you've seen some of these, and if not, and you have some downtime, maybe Adam to your watch list.
Speaker 7: Number five Rolling Stone puts up the top ten best TV shows of twenty twenty four a number ten True Detective Night Country. I think we watched that. It was a while ago, but I think we watched that. It's like in Alaska, Jody Foster was in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now I forget what shows I watch because it's just like it's a lot they just disappeared because you have benj them, you forget about him so fast.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I like that. That was good. Number nine my brilliant friend on HBO. Don't know what that is? Anybody?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 6: Nope.
Speaker 5: Number eight A Man on the Inside Netflix.
Speaker 3: Oh, I just started this.
Speaker 5: What's it? What's it?
Speaker 4: It's about a guy and he basically goes undercover in a retirement home.
Speaker 5: Ted Danson. I see that thing come up where it's like it's it's new.
Speaker 9: Though, Yeah, it's brand new.
Speaker 4: I just started so far it's intriguing.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like a sitcomy type show.
Speaker 5: At seven Fantasmas HBO, don't know it shrinking? That's good on Apple TV plus. Number five what We Do in the Shadows FX no idea.
Speaker 2: That is so good.
Speaker 5: Go ahead.
Speaker 11: It's like a mockumentary of bats and Dracula, and like, uh, I love vampire.
Speaker 5: I love a mocky vampires.
Speaker 2: Like it's like The Office, but vampires.
Speaker 5: It's funny, it's hilarious. I'm in Just convince me. What's that called What we Do in the Shadows? Number three, Mister and Missus Smith on Amazon Prime is really good. It is good and it has a child just can't be doing it. What's the name, Mike Donald Glover? Donald Glover? It's really good?
Speaker 9: Wait that a TV show of the movie about.
Speaker 5: Yeah, New Base Today. Yeah, I loved it, but I also loved Donald Glover.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and I really liked it, and I like Donald Glover. I thought it was good. I recommend that one. That was a good one. Ripley at three. We've watched it on Netflix. It's black and white.
Speaker 6: Eh, it's old or new black one.
Speaker 8: It's fair.
Speaker 5: It gets eight out of ten. I don't know. Black and white just made me think I'm watching something I don't know. A showgun on Hulu at two somebody somewhere at number one on HBO.
Speaker 6: I'm left out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm like, what in the world.
Speaker 7: Don't know what that is either, But you have to think Rolling Stone's put out a cool guy list, all right, So I've put out a normal guy list.
Speaker 5: Come on, I Top five, number five Chimp Crazy.
Speaker 2: Oh I never saw it, guys, I watched the first episode.
Speaker 5: You gotta watch more.
Speaker 7: It gets even crazier. It's about monkeys, people that have monkeys as pets. It's the same people that did Tiger King. But they can't say it's them because then the people will know it's the same people from Tiger King.
Speaker 5: The relationships people have a monkey's it's not dirty like that. They don't like fall in love with a monkey or anything, but they treat them like kids. It's wild, I know.
Speaker 9: But the even the graphic the promo for the show, it's like her and her nightgown laying next to the monkey.
Speaker 5: I never wanted to watch it in I had no interest in Chimp train. Weird. It's I'm putting it on the list.
Speaker 12: Can I just say the first episode, it'll blow your mind when you find out that the lady was.
Speaker 2: Breastfeeding her child on one boob and breastfeeding her monkey on another boob.
Speaker 7: Well, you just told her that our mind would be blown when we find out, But you just told us we just found.
Speaker 6: Out, and my mom wasn't blown.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, it's weird. Number four the Penguin also on Max. Don't think of it as Batman. It's literally like, uh, the Sopranos. I mean it's not there's no flying or no superhero stuff. It's really good.
Speaker 7: And the guy that's in it that plays the penguin doesn't look like the guy in real life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who is that calling Ferrell?
Speaker 5: He puts all the make up.
Speaker 7: Another pig one yea penguin. That's number four. Number three is from which I stumbled upon.
Speaker 5: Dude, so good, dude.
Speaker 7: They live in this town they can't get out of it, and at night these creatures come out. And it's more than that. They compare it to like a new age Lost. But I never watched Lost. From I watched all three seasons.
Speaker 5: It's awesome. Number two Presumed Innocence.
Speaker 7: Oh so good forgot about that one, didn't you, Because I did started going back to all the shows I watched.
Speaker 9: It's like after I watched that, I was like, okay, yeah I needed It's like that was something you were so excited to watch. It was so good. It was like, oh, what's the next show?
Speaker 5: Yes, and at number one.
Speaker 7: All the seasons of Slow Horses, and it's on Apple Plus it's a spy thing.
Speaker 5: It's a spy show. I love a spy show. Those are my top five and.
Speaker 7: I wasn't trying to be cool at least I've seen one of those because I pick Chimp Crazy. No cool liston is gonna pick Chimp crazy. That chimp crazy man, It'll it will blow your mind. So there's my top five. We'll put that up if you want to see it.
Speaker 5: Favorite show of the year.
Speaker 9: If I were to say, I mean now that you bring up presumed innocent good might be it was legit.
Speaker 7: Huh yeah, it's legit as legit and we get sometimes recency biased where the last thing we watch is the best.
Speaker 5: But hm, that's been a minute. Why I forgot about it for a minute?
Speaker 9: Yeah, because right now I'm well, I'm sneaking in Land Man. I'm not supposed to because I really want to finish Yellowstone, but Landman is so good.
Speaker 5: I know I'm letting it build though, so I can I know, I know.
Speaker 9: I'm so spee letting it build. I'm only doubled, but I can tell I'm gonna love it.
Speaker 5: Watchbox's favorite show of the year, Squid Games.
Speaker 13: Good.
Speaker 7: That's that wasn't new this year though him it was, that'd be like going farting out lights? Right, Yeah, Squid Games awesome. Not to take it away, but I mean like a new show.
Speaker 2: M What did I watch? It was new? Shrinking was hilarious.
Speaker 5: Good new season Shrinking was out.
Speaker 12: Oh it's I haven't seen the new season thing? Uh, dang, what if I watched this?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: Survivor. Man, it's been a great season, Survivor, great season.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go presumed innocent, mostly because I can't remember what I wanted.
Speaker 5: Morgan.
Speaker 4: I think the one that's coming to mind for me as Masters of the Air was the one on Apple.
Speaker 5: I watched it. It was good. I don't like time Pieces, but it's all don't like the colors. I don't like the colors of time Pieces, like it's like too gray for their little Dohlia.
Speaker 4: But then they came out with a movie of all the real life people that they were portraying.
Speaker 10: It was.
Speaker 5: It was wild. I'm sure it was good. I just I'm not giving it a fair chance.
Speaker 6: And Elvis was in it.
Speaker 1: Man, it's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 4: We couldn't end the year without, you know, doing a little spin the wheel, especially with our new wheel that Bobby had just purchased. We put everybody on the wheel and somebody had to eat the world's sourst candy.
Speaker 9: And I will as some details after this airs number four.
Speaker 5: Okay, we have a whee in the studio. Everybody's name is written on the wheel. We'll spend it.
Speaker 7: Whomever it lands on has to partake in one of the world's most sour candies, Mega Sour Raspberry Bomb. You'll put in your mouth and you will close your mouth.
Speaker 6: Sounds sour.
Speaker 7: I have not opened the package yet, saw a story about it on the news, found him on Amazon, bought it.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 5: We can spend it that person wins, or we can spend on that person is taking off the wheel.
Speaker 2: I like that better.
Speaker 8: Wine.
Speaker 5: All right, here we go, we.
Speaker 2: Know where it's going. The world hates me the lunchboks.
Speaker 5: This is a thing.
Speaker 9: He's in victim mode all the time. You think how this is against it landed on you, against me because you keep putting that out there.
Speaker 5: We're gonna spend it.
Speaker 7: Well, then have the world's most sour candy. Okay, one spin and one spin only, and I'm gonna spin the crap out of it.
Speaker 5: Okay, ready, let's spin that.
Speaker 2: It's a good spin.
Speaker 6: Oh gosh, oh guys, more again.
Speaker 5: It landed in between two a Moregan. Oh wow against me Morgan. Yeah, if you'll deliver this to her any And.
Speaker 8: What's the rule bones like, keep it in there the whole time?
Speaker 7: Well, I put it in your mouth and then hold it in there for like like yeah, one ball, put it and then for like thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: What they look like?
Speaker 3: They look like a sour ball.
Speaker 4: They have like my gosh, that's like a giant warhead basically, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, nuclear warhead. Ready to go?
Speaker 13: Three?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 3: It should of feed?
Speaker 7: Why why I done reactions?
Speaker 5: Guys? One go and it's in.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's not bad yet.
Speaker 5: Then hold on your oh mm hmm. She's holding her face tight.
Speaker 3: I was also spent in my mouth a lot going on. Yeah, my eyes are watering. Maybe I can't taste it all because of my.
Speaker 5: My she can't taste because of COVID, So it's not.
Speaker 3: But my nose isn't reacting.
Speaker 5: Oh she got the lucky yet we have to spend it again.
Speaker 3: My eyes were water.
Speaker 6: What did you say?
Speaker 3: My eyes were water? Trapped up?
Speaker 6: She sounds like she's dying.
Speaker 9: It's not that bad to her because she can't COVID.
Speaker 3: No, guys, I don't know if it's that though. I don't know that that. This is supposed to be like this hour thing.
Speaker 2: Ever.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they called the bombs.
Speaker 6: She's doubting it.
Speaker 5: Wow, Okay, spin it out?
Speaker 3: What kind of want to eat it?
Speaker 14: Now?
Speaker 5: Okay, let's see if it worked for somebody who doesn't have Morgan has no smell.
Speaker 6: So do we take Morgan off the wheel or and add like maybe lunchbox on there again? What do you want to do there?
Speaker 5: You know what for that?
Speaker 7: We had eddie noun an extra eddie.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll leave her on. But if a lands will spin again, all right, let's spin that.
Speaker 15: Wow, calm my got Oh and it may not be that bad, maybe not the way Morgan made it sound a rip chip.
Speaker 3: I don't think it is that bad.
Speaker 6: Thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, and don't. I don't like hide it. Just put it on there and go got a little sugar, give it right, yep?
Speaker 6: Oh god, oh that's burning, dude, it is.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't know. Oh he's he's get a box. I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I can do.
Speaker 6: I can't even hold it in my mouth. I'm trying to go side to side. I don't know if it's like the sugar coating that's tour because it's not. It's not ending the Showberry Power, Okay, get most of it off there, Okay, I think it was just the coating.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, for sure it's the coating because now.
Speaker 6: It's still sour, but not as bad. Now it's a pretty good you're enjoying it, say a holiday treat?
Speaker 5: That was it a sour as the cell?
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, whatever sugar they put around it is intense. It hits you boom, like what do they call it a bomb? It hits you like a bomb. And now now it's a nice little treat. And I wouldn't mind just sucking on this for the rest of the show.
Speaker 2: What do you like to your kids?
Speaker 5: Be like you has want some candy? Yes, you one do the prank?
Speaker 9: Oh yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you want to bag these in to get kids?
Speaker 6: Absolutely? You guys, you should all try not bad you're broke.
Speaker 5: It has caused you to not taste at the same level because you can't smell.
Speaker 9: So yeah, I mean a little bit. Yeah, you are broken whatever you call it broken broken.
Speaker 6: That was intense.
Speaker 5: What did it feel like like?
Speaker 6: Okay, so you got the warheads or whatever multiply times fifty really, yeah, and you and I was literally trying to just go back and forth my mouth so it didn't touch my tongue really, but that didn't help.
Speaker 4: I think there's something in the middle because little juice is coming out now and that has a kick to it.
Speaker 6: Okay, well that I'm done.
Speaker 3: There's there's more to this.
Speaker 6: I'm done, all right.
Speaker 5: Well, if you guys want to see what we'll put these online you can. It's not do you can put it back in.
Speaker 7: NOSS coding and you go back, go back to town.
Speaker 3: There's like a dudes in the middle. That's why they called a bomb because once.
Speaker 4: It comes off, oh, it like explodes and it keeps like coming out little by little, just like zings your tongue.
Speaker 5: Are you still eating yours?
Speaker 2: Addy?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: I took it out. Oh yeah, took it out.
Speaker 9: I'm yeah good, not good?
Speaker 5: But should do it again?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 5: Someone has to keep it in the whole time.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, it's still in there.
Speaker 2: We're still going right now, we're not a.
Speaker 9: Fair assessment from Morgan. Yeah, so Eddie should just have to put it back in.
Speaker 6: No thirty seconds.
Speaker 5: We did say the role.
Speaker 7: We have to do it again if we did it later. Okay, let's I'll reevaluate now, I'll reevaluate the game.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was me the wheel spun and it picked me unfortunately. I do love sour things, though, and I really.
Speaker 9: Was anticipating this to be worse.
Speaker 4: And I'm still not sure if it has anything to do with my past COVID taking my smell and potentially some of my tastes. Thought this didn't impact me, or I just am really with our things. I still have no idea. Hopefully in twenty twenty five, that's my resolution, my smell and taste are back one hundred percent, except I feel like I'm gonna have to participate in making that happen, and I'm not sure how. The top three spots are all Christmas things. Of course, because we were Christmas seing this week, we did a draft of Christmas movies, which was very controversial because everybody has different variations of their favorite Christmas movies, and some people chose things that you're like, wait, what is that a Christmas movie?
Speaker 5: Number three in a draft the best Christmas Movies Ever? Ray Mundo is the first pick. Ray best Christmas movie ever?
Speaker 13: Go National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. That's for you, Baser your wife. Yeah, we've already watched it five times, probably twenty before the month's over.
Speaker 5: Wow, what's the appeal for you, guys? She knows every quote. Second pick is Lunchbox.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. I didn't see that coming. I'll go with Elf.
Speaker 9: That's a good one, man.
Speaker 5: I thought that might be the first one, honest. But Ray did it for his wife.
Speaker 16: You know what.
Speaker 5: I respect that. I also respect you lose almost every time, but you know what, he's loyal. He is loyal, Eddie man.
Speaker 6: Those were definitely my top two picks. But I'm gonna fall down to a Christmas story.
Speaker 8: You shoot your eye off, kid.
Speaker 5: Okay, only for irony going home alone?
Speaker 9: Oh no, you're so horrible. You know that. I actually think that's a Christmas movie and it's one of my favorites alone.
Speaker 5: You know my favorite Christmas movie ever?
Speaker 7: Home Alone, Baby Mad Christmas, the movie Don't Eve gets that Christmas?
Speaker 9: Okay, Santa Claus.
Speaker 5: Oh, you're gotta jump up.
Speaker 15: I like it.
Speaker 5: You ready to say next?
Speaker 6: Pick?
Speaker 7: Amy jumped Ina Claus say chosen the Santa Claus. That's a that's a great one.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 9: I mean you took home Alone for me. That that's fine.
Speaker 5: I've been a home Alone Christmas fan forever.
Speaker 10: We haven't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, a home alone Christmas is off in the theme we do at our house too. It's just it's all.
Speaker 7: Okay, so first round, everybody's in. Amy will go backward now since this is a snake draft. You have the Santa Claus. What's your next movie?
Speaker 9: Four Christmases?
Speaker 5: Another one you were in?
Speaker 16: No?
Speaker 6: Oh, that's Holiday Harmony. Got it?
Speaker 5: Good one, Amy got it.
Speaker 2: It's really funny.
Speaker 9: This is with Vince Vaughan and Reese Witherspine.
Speaker 5: Okay, so it's over to me.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 5: How the Grinch Stole Christmas?
Speaker 6: Solid kids love that one, so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I feel like I'm gonna get the credit for both the movie and the old School cartoon.
Speaker 7: I got like, oh yeah, I feel like I'm people see that whichever one they think of what they're gonna vote for.
Speaker 6: There's like four versions of that movie.
Speaker 5: You're good, Okay, okay, Eddie.
Speaker 6: I mean, no one's gonna pick It's a wonderful life. So I'm gonna hold on on that one that is old. No one's gonna pick that one. So I'll take Polar Express.
Speaker 5: I've never actually seen that.
Speaker 6: Oh it's good. You'd love it?
Speaker 5: Or do you just love Tom Hanks?
Speaker 6: Both?
Speaker 5: Okay? Are they talking that one or is it silent?
Speaker 2: I don't know they're talking, is silent.
Speaker 5: It's just like a train ride.
Speaker 6: Like Charlie Chaplin.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, okay, lunchbox.
Speaker 2: Yeah, give me a Charlie Brown Christmas.
Speaker 5: Solid.
Speaker 13: Raymundo just saw this one for the first time about a year ago. Jingle all the way with Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 5: It was really good. Anyone else seen that, Yeah, never seen it.
Speaker 6: I've never seen it.
Speaker 5: I don't watch a lot of Christmas movies, but so I'll just take a word for it. Okay.
Speaker 7: So that's two down, one round a go, Raymundo, you'll go first. So far your team, it's Christmas vacation and Jingle all the way, Jingle all the way.
Speaker 5: There you go, and what is your third pick? This one may just nullify one of your picks. Give me Home Alone two?
Speaker 6: The show the movie is just not is that where they go to New York?
Speaker 7: I don't know, Yes, I think. I don't think it's an equal out mind though, if I'm being honest, I don't.
Speaker 2: I'll be honest.
Speaker 5: I forgot there was a Home Loan too, Lunchbox, you have Elf and a Charlie Brown Christmas. Your third pick?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sin's ready to it for his wife. I'll do it for my wife love Actually.
Speaker 5: Dang it what he means he's doing it for himself, so you know he's crying. Love that, okay? And Eddie oh man?
Speaker 6: Do I just go with it because it's one of my favorites. It's a wonderful life. But I don't know what people are gonna vote for that.
Speaker 5: It's going to your heart. Amy really wants you to have it.
Speaker 3: No, I like it.
Speaker 5: I really want you to have it.
Speaker 2: I mean, Amy's gonna take it. If you don't know.
Speaker 9: I watched it last Christmas.
Speaker 5: It really is good.
Speaker 6: It's so good. But I'm gonna call a nautible whoa go ahead, give me die hard nice.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with its wonderful life.
Speaker 2: No, you're such an Eddie doesn't take it. I was shocked.
Speaker 8: I think I've picked it every year and I never win it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you audibled. I was like, I'll be accepting that. I don't know them, so that sounds good to me. Amy the holiday what's that? The same vein as love actually, but that's not the one you're in. No Holiday harmony, because that seems weird to me.
Speaker 5: She didn't even know the one she was in when we played the clip of it. That's true.
Speaker 9: Well it sounded familiar. I just was surprised it was you.
Speaker 5: So here's what we have.
Speaker 7: Everybody has a team of three. We'll load him up on the internet. We don't put the names on them. Take a minute and go vote on the team. Don't just vote the first round pick, vote for the whole team, and we have a winner. Ray Moon, who has Christmas vacation jingle all the way and who can forget home alone too. Lunchbox has elf a Charlie Brown Christmas and Love Actually. Eddie has a Christmas story Polar Express and die Hard. I Have Home Alone, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and It's a Wonderful life. Amy has the same clause for Christmases and the holiday go put.
Speaker 5: Your votes up. If you haven't minute, go to Bobby Bones dot com. They'll be up there. Good job everybody except rae oh, I ain't last.
Speaker 6: I bet you are.
Speaker 5: Yeah there, no way, I'm lasty. Eddie's is real bad.
Speaker 6: That's pretty bad.
Speaker 1: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two.
Speaker 4: A very popular segment last holiday season was the Twelve Days of Christmas song, but Bobby Bone Show version, so we did it again for everybody to hear and laugh at. In case you missed last year's maybe this will be your first time ever hearing this, or maybe you hear it again then you're like, yeah, I'm going to add that to my rotation of holiday.
Speaker 5: Songs this year.
Speaker 7: Number two, we will as a show now perform the Twelve Days of Christmas, except it's our own things that are close to our hearts.
Speaker 5: And if we stop mess up, we have to start over.
Speaker 7: Okaysh And there are like partsports only gods only girls.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Let's just try it last year.
Speaker 6: This was a disaster. Here we go.
Speaker 5: I'll go first.
Speaker 7: On the Oh there's music, Oh gosh, okay, here we go.
Speaker 5: On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true Love sent to me a razor bag jersey to where Amy.
Speaker 14: On the twelfth day of Christmas, second day, you said twelve.
Speaker 5: You messed up.
Speaker 10: First.
Speaker 5: I literally just read what was written here, guys, let's not fight.
Speaker 6: We just started.
Speaker 7: Mine says nothing about on the first day. So I guess that's why I didn't say it. I just read what's in front.
Speaker 9: Of me, and then I followed your leads.
Speaker 6: Oh that's hey, it's okay.
Speaker 5: That's on me. I think anyway, like they say in the studio, do it again.
Speaker 7: Okay, So I say on the first day, and then I say on the second set, I got to write it down.
Speaker 2: I thought you did. I thought you kind of backwards.
Speaker 5: Here we go and go, Hey, we didn't get through one.
Speaker 6: How terrible was that.
Speaker 5: On the first day of Chris, miss my True Love sent to me a razor bag jersey to wear Amy.
Speaker 14: On the second day of Chris, miss my true Love sent to me two therapists.
Speaker 5: And a razor bag jersey to where Eddie.
Speaker 6: On the third day of Chris, miss My True Love sent to me three smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear. Mike.
Speaker 17: On the fourth day of Chris, miss My True loves and to me four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear. Lunchbox.
Speaker 11: On the fifth day Christmas, my True Love sent to me far broken down, altimous, okay, four movie.
Speaker 8: Stubs, free smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear.
Speaker 2: Morgan.
Speaker 16: On the sixth day of Christmas, my True Love sent to me six ducked jeeps.
Speaker 10: Five broken down, altimost good, four movie.
Speaker 8: Stoves have three smoking chickens, two therap.
Speaker 5: Hedy screwed me up so cool and then hour off freaking out. We try to get so fast.
Speaker 6: I'll try to get.
Speaker 5: Your parts.
Speaker 6: How did they do?
Speaker 8: We are the world?
Speaker 9: This is crazy, It's okay, I'm glover starting over. I had just to really get the right pitch for the therapists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I messed up on my first.
Speaker 5: Now Years is a good doc.
Speaker 2: Fox.
Speaker 5: You did great, You stay you You're perfect. That was on Eddie, Edie, you smoke it.
Speaker 6: I got it, I got it good.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're gonna come back. We're gonna try this again. Let's try it again. The Twelve Days of Christmas Bobby Bone Show Style.
Speaker 6: That last one was on me. I'm sorry, we mess up.
Speaker 5: We have to start over and go I'm first. On the first day of Chris Miss, my true love gave to me a razor back jersey to where.
Speaker 14: On the second day of Chris Miss my true love gave to me to therapist.
Speaker 5: And a razor back jersey to wear.
Speaker 6: On the third day of Chrismas, my true Love sent to me three smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Two therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear.
Speaker 2: Mike.
Speaker 17: On the fourth day of Christmas, my true loves and to me four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens, too.
Speaker 5: Therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear.
Speaker 11: On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me five broken down Ultimus Okay, four.
Speaker 8: Movie stubs, three smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Too, therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear. Morgan.
Speaker 16: On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love sent to me six ducked.
Speaker 5: Jeeps, five, broken down Ultimus.
Speaker 2: Four movies, stuves.
Speaker 6: Pree smoking chickens, oo.
Speaker 5: Therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear Abbey.
Speaker 18: On the seventh day of Christmas, my true Love sent to me seven angry collars, ex.
Speaker 10: Duckt jeeps, bue, broken down Oldimus four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Pree smoking chickens, too.
Speaker 5: Therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear Scuba.
Speaker 19: On the eighth day of Chris, miss My true Love sent to me eight ball heads up listening.
Speaker 18: Seven angry collars, six ducked jeeps, five broken down Oldimus four movie stubs, pree smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Too, therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear ray.
Speaker 13: On the ninth day of Chris, miss My true Love sent to me nine protein smoothies, heads.
Speaker 18: A glistening, seven angry collars, six ducked jeeps, five I've broken down Ultimus four, movie stoves, free smoking chickens.
Speaker 5: Too, therapists, and a razor bag jersey to wear girls.
Speaker 16: On the tenth day of Christmas, my true Love sent to me ten freezing.
Speaker 13: Studios, nide, protein smoothies, ay bo heads are lessening, seven angry collars, six.
Speaker 10: Ducked jeeps, five broken down Ultimus four movie stoves, three smoking chickens, two therapists.
Speaker 5: And a razor bag jersey to wear guys on the eleven Day of Christmas.
Speaker 9: My True Love Send to Me, eleven hel ten freezing.
Speaker 13: Studios, nide protein smoothies, apart heads are lessen.
Speaker 18: Seven angry collars, six ducked jeeps, fall, broken down Ultimo's four movie stuffs.
Speaker 8: Three smoking chickens, shoo therapists.
Speaker 20: And a razor bag jersey to wear everybody, protein smoothies, eight bone heads are listenings.
Speaker 18: Seven angry collars, six ducked jeeps, five broken down ultimos, four movie stubs.
Speaker 8: Free smoking chickens, everybody.
Speaker 9: I have something to say.
Speaker 2: No, no, we don't want to hear it.
Speaker 5: Okay, we don't want to hear it.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll find out when the album we were saying.
Speaker 9: We're saying my true Love sent to me, and we're supposed to say the Bobby Bonecho sent to me.
Speaker 5: No, no, we change. We all said beforehand that wasn't the taste.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you weren't listening, you are listening, Yeah, yeah, now we're all good on now we said we made I even made a note.
Speaker 5: That's what it was changed. Okay, Frankard, I don't need to drink. I gotta pee. We'll be back.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Number two and.
Speaker 4: Naturally, the number one spot this week is our annual Christmas Gift Exchange. Was a little different this year because Macy's gave us all gift cards to use on each other, and some of those gift cards were ten dollars, some were fifty, some were seventy five, some were five hundred, some.
Speaker 9: Were a thousand, So it was a crazy year.
Speaker 5: Lots of things happened.
Speaker 4: We also all had to buy gifts that started with I, which was very much open for interpretation because we all kind of us some liberties there.
Speaker 3: Well most of us.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 4: I hope you enjoy this and I hope it makes you smile, makes you laugh, maybe it makes you angry, feel all the feels, because that is what the holiday season is all about.
Speaker 1: Number one.
Speaker 7: Welcome to our annual Bobby Bon Show Gift Exchang to everybody. We open in presents the catches. Nobody knows how valuable their present is. We drew names first, and so everybody has somebody they're buying for, and then they drew a gift card. This is the first time we did not have to use our own money, which was nice. Everybody agreed, so nice, Yeah, very nice.
Speaker 5: The part that is the.
Speaker 7: Fun little wrinkle is that we drew from a basket of gift cards that Macy's provided us. Now, in this basket of gift cards, there were two seventy five dollars gift cards, meaning you could get one of them.
Speaker 5: There were two fifty dollar gift cards.
Speaker 7: There was one hundred dollars gift card, there was a five hundred dollars gift card, a twenty five dollars gift card, and I think really there was one ten dollars gift card, which you hope if your name got drawn, that person doesn't have the ten dollars one. And there was a one thousand dollars gift card, which you hope that whoever had your name they drew the one thousand dollars gift card because they got to go to Macy's and spend it. And Macy's has everything, and so the other thing was maybe they didn't spend it all on you. They could have kept them for himself.
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 7: I hope not so an absolute honesty. I do not know other than myself because I had lunchbox. How much my card was that one and the two we already drew to show, which were Ray and Morgan because we just randomly said, let's just find a couple of them.
Speaker 5: So I don't know who got the thousand. I don't know who got the ten.
Speaker 2: That ruins it. You just said you don't know who has the thousands, so I didn't get the thousand.
Speaker 5: Exactly, God way to put that beat together. Man, You don't think if I were saying that.
Speaker 7: You don't think if I were saying that, I would be saying that for that reason, it'd be like I would. It'd be like I say, I don't know who has the ten. He could do the same little act where he gets mad and he goes, I.
Speaker 5: Don't have the ten. No, lian me, I got a bone where I'm happy. Now, how long we been doing this?
Speaker 9: A long time?
Speaker 5: One hundred years?
Speaker 7: Right here we go. Why don't we go first? With Ray pulled for Morgan? So, h Ray, why don't you come in and we'll give Morgan her gift and head her to the gift stand. We've been doing the show for so many years. Do you think in a game, a strategic game where I've created wrinkles to make this thing dramatic, that I would accidentally let something slip like that.
Speaker 5: No, Never, in a million years would I ever do that.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 2: No, it just hit me though that I don't get the thousand.
Speaker 5: But listen to what he's saying. You may still not be out. You may also get to ten.
Speaker 6: You don't know yet.
Speaker 7: What do you mean he just said that he knows where the thousand is. Whatever, it doesn't don't he doesn't know where the thousand is. And you don't think I would be saying that if I had the thousand. You don't think I would be doing the same exact thing. Do you think if I had a thousand dollars one that I would say I have no idea where the thousand is.
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 5: No, yeah, for sure I would.
Speaker 2: I'm very confused about what you're saying.
Speaker 6: Just stop ruining Christmas.
Speaker 5: No, no, not yet, shut up. I'm just kidding everybody.
Speaker 7: If I had the thousand dollar card, I would be in here screaming I have no idea where the thousand dollar card.
Speaker 2: Yes, but I don't even see a lot of gifts by you said, I don't know.
Speaker 5: What exactly, and you didn't see anything brought in, right, So.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm like, I don't have the I didn't get the thousand.
Speaker 3: You know, why are you being grumpy?
Speaker 8: We have merry Christmas everyone.
Speaker 5: Why would you ask that question? You know why he's being grumpy? Okay, so RAYMONDO, you had how much for Morgan? One hundred dollars? One hundred dollars gift card? Go ahead, Morgan? All right? Been a little red box here.
Speaker 9: Cute little snowman and Santa.
Speaker 5: A little small box. Looks like maybe he could propose. Oh maybe jewelry. He's a ring box.
Speaker 3: Oh it is a jewelry box. What okay? Oh it's a pretty necklace.
Speaker 5: Show the camera.
Speaker 3: They got me diamonds.
Speaker 5: Diamonds, yes, so it actually is a bracelet.
Speaker 2: Was like the skinniest I've ever seen.
Speaker 13: It's a diamond bracelet. There are some carrots there. I got it discounted. It was ninety six dollars. I approof of that. But yes, it is a very nice bracelet.
Speaker 5: Okay, that works.
Speaker 6: Diamonds.
Speaker 9: I mean, that's pretty cute. Morgan's so cute.
Speaker 5: I needed a silver bracelet like you guys? Can you show me? Yeah? Ooh, let me to be a part of it. Also, how does it start with I? Was good question? Yeah? So it's ice Oh job, job and has to start with I good job, which made it real tough.
Speaker 7: Okay, Ray, come on in. Uh And now Morgan has a gift for you. These are the two gift cards we already knew.
Speaker 6: God, that first gift was nice.
Speaker 5: That's a good one.
Speaker 6: I got one.
Speaker 5: That was like a good one. Okay, Morgan is handing Ray over his gift.
Speaker 6: Multiple gifts.
Speaker 5: Wow, now marry Christmas Morgan. The gift card the Morgan that you had. The gift card you had for Ray Morgan was how much five hundred dollars?
Speaker 7: Wow? Of course the second biggest one, right, take your time, buddy, Just give him a rip here all right?
Speaker 13: And just said, hey, the one that looks like a burrito is last. Just describe on square box.
Speaker 2: And what do we have here?
Speaker 5: What in the oh my gosh, is this an ice cream maker? Let's good.
Speaker 6: Start with I.
Speaker 5: And it's that small it can make ice cream. I thought they were massive.
Speaker 9: It makes you your own individual ice cream.
Speaker 5: So I am I awesome. My wife will make this for me.
Speaker 20: Like that?
Speaker 6: All right?
Speaker 13: This one, let's say, is the shape of a book and very nice wrapped. I would say she almost got it wrapped at Macy's.
Speaker 6: Great job, quality papers.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Oh, Jimmy Chew, is this like a man bag?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 9: Is it is this?
Speaker 18: Glow?
Speaker 2: Glow?
Speaker 6: Jimmy Chew a designer?
Speaker 5: Oh my god?
Speaker 14: What is that?
Speaker 7: Mine known for shoes that I But I don't know what it is because it's called intents, it's called in.
Speaker 5: And then the ice cream maker was I ice cream?
Speaker 2: Correct? Well done? All right?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, that's a lie.
Speaker 5: There might be multiple things in this bad popcorn with M and m's in it. Yeah, And the I is just keep just keep in the bag.
Speaker 3: And then you have to read the tag.
Speaker 5: This is a little bit heavier. We have got Christmas paper and my favorite gummy.
Speaker 3: Bears and this is all?
Speaker 2: Is it just like movie?
Speaker 7: Let's see if the person can figure out what the I is though, instead of everybody right, when you're done, tell you think the I is?
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 20: Right?
Speaker 13: Final item in that bag Belgian chocolates and popcorn and gummy bears.
Speaker 6: The squeeze.
Speaker 5: It might have fallen off when you threw everything in the air. Probably it's on the floor in case of emergencies, in case.
Speaker 4: Of emergency snacks, because they always had snacks in his cabinet over there.
Speaker 5: All right, then this is the last one.
Speaker 6: Okay, those like crackers. What are we at right now?
Speaker 5: Total wise four hundreds, you're out like two hundred.
Speaker 13: Oh no, oh no, oh my gosh, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: We got new sunglasses.
Speaker 9: That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh I got new sunnies right man.
Speaker 6: Peace.
Speaker 13: Oh no, I don't know where the eye is, but eyes. You guys got the little self monitor right in here. Huh yeah, that was a look good dude. Thanks Man Sanders. How much were those?
Speaker 4: Those were like two fifty and they were discounted.
Speaker 13: So that's what I'm talking about, Morgan, Thank you very much, Mary Christmas Man man a lot of a lot of jealous people, and I did.
Speaker 4: I will admit I used four hundred and eighty dollars of the gift card.
Speaker 3: But I got really hungry when I was walking around.
Speaker 5: From snacks for myself that.
Speaker 9: Four and eighty dollars job, Oh my gosh, what.
Speaker 5: Why why are you grumbling?
Speaker 2: I'm just like, I'm gonna get a candy bar.
Speaker 12: God, somebody, it's gonna be so sid.
Speaker 3: Why are you already like anticipate that.
Speaker 5: How come your anticipation isn't that well? It could really be big because I just know how.
Speaker 12: The world works.
Speaker 9: Okay, stop with this negative Matt.
Speaker 5: Okay, So, hold, I got a mark off my list, killing the vibe?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 5: Uh, Morgan has had hers?
Speaker 2: Right, Morgan?
Speaker 5: Yes, Ray has had his?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Who who had Abby?
Speaker 2: I did?
Speaker 5: Mike did?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 5: Did you guys have each other to ye? Okay, come on in, I mean right now?
Speaker 6: Rays winning Christmas.
Speaker 7: Diamond No, I feel I feel like you got diamonds. I forgot they got the second and third biggest of all the prizes. That's good, thank you'all this guys, and so okay, so we do not know how much? So what if because now we're adding things to the wrinkle. What if she opens it and then guesses how much the gift card was? Fun and then you have to confirm it. Okay, that's fun?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Okay, this is so light.
Speaker 9: Is there even anything in here?
Speaker 6: It's like, are you complaining?
Speaker 16: Can you do that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 12: Okay?
Speaker 2: And that's fun. It was supposed to be from Macy's.
Speaker 9: That's probably just.
Speaker 5: You have to stop be so negative about everything.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, my goodness, the same thing.
Speaker 5: None of us literally we're thinking that.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 9: Got some lip bomb Mario Okay, yeah, yeah, who's that or Mario Busco?
Speaker 5: I don't know, but I've seen it. I've seen it, and this is really nice. Okay, but what's the eye?
Speaker 6: There's one more thing in there?
Speaker 5: Oh and cash you laters, cash you is lightly salted. Okay, so.
Speaker 6: That's it?
Speaker 5: And what what's the Abby? What's the eye? Let's se if you can figure it out? Nuts, Abby, spell.
Speaker 9: Nuts, lips, insurance, I don't know, no.
Speaker 5: No, guess, Micha, what's the impulse bisection in Macy's?
Speaker 6: Nice?
Speaker 5: Good job. And then Mike, how much did you have?
Speaker 6: Twenty five dollars?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Thank you?
Speaker 5: Okay, the one twenty five dollars is now off the board. It's tough, Okay, thank you, good job, good job, like a mine of Mike.
Speaker 6: Now, no.
Speaker 5: So Abby, hold on, Abby, ray Scuba, come up in yours. I'm doing. That's all the glassroom getting their gifts after you're done.
Speaker 6: Right, Okay, I may have been too literal with I.
Speaker 5: Well, no, you could have don anything you wanted.
Speaker 6: I don't spoilt, spoil after seeing how creative everybody.
Speaker 2: Just have a good time with Ede. You're ruining the mood man, trust me, he ain't.
Speaker 11: That was.
Speaker 6: She left the in there.
Speaker 5: I don't want that crack, Abby. Why did you leave your gifts? Abby, Merry Christmas to Mike.
Speaker 2: I don't know what.
Speaker 5: Abby freaks out a line and just runs off, so we'll credit it to that.
Speaker 3: She was also cleaning up.
Speaker 6: Mm hmm. The trash is over there, Abbey.
Speaker 7: Well okay, so Abby Scuba Europe? Next the room or a glassroom?
Speaker 2: Person?
Speaker 6: Amy had Scuba?
Speaker 5: Yes, okay, Okay, I read the card first, he says, or after. I think I read it before. That's what it says.
Speaker 6: I would return.
Speaker 5: That's funny, Okay, I don't.
Speaker 19: I shouldn't read it all. They because it says the amount of the gift card. You guys want to guess that whole process. So I would like to open the gifts. Okay, I'll be the gift first theme, so I won't read the card then until the end.
Speaker 9: Luckily these are on sale, because otherwise I couldn't have afforded them, and I'm looking.
Speaker 19: If I'm looking to commit a murder, allegedly, I'll have gloves that won't fit.
Speaker 9: Wait, you're a.
Speaker 5: Large Why would you yell the gift is bad before you even put him on. It was a joke like, hey, if they don't exactly, I got very hurtful.
Speaker 6: Are they too big? Scuba?
Speaker 2: Is that?
Speaker 6: No, it's nothing the glove.
Speaker 5: You're making an O J.
Speaker 7: Simpson joke with no context whatsoever, a reference from the nineties. Yes, probably because the culture thing of our lifetime O J. Simpsons gloves in the courtroom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: And they don't fit.
Speaker 6: You're not guilty, not guilty?
Speaker 2: Are serious?
Speaker 9: Question? Are you an extra large? Because I see what I said?
Speaker 5: Well, if these don't fit, you must have quit. Oh that's a funny reference from the nineties.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, yes, yes, it was hilarious.
Speaker 6: And these are a lot.
Speaker 5: I weren't extra large.
Speaker 19: Yeah, but so so then if you read her card, it says I would return and get a fifty dollar gift card and get what you really want from Macy's.
Speaker 9: Yeah, those are isot is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was I would return.
Speaker 9: When you read that, No, I did a double eye.
Speaker 5: Oh, Kanye West, I said, yes, and those.
Speaker 9: Are normally over seventy five dollars, which is crazy, but they were on sale.
Speaker 19: Yeah, Macy's had some incredible discounts. It was hard to Yeah, gift card.
Speaker 9: You'll see that I sent forty nine dollars and forty eight cents or something.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, all good, thank you. Keep the receipt all over my mind.
Speaker 7: You ready, yeah, okay, I'm gonna make a pop cultures and I get up there and hope everybody just understand it because it's really relevant.
Speaker 6: Here we go, all right, you got too, buddy.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, m.
Speaker 5: Just open the top, okay, walk it over. Oh man, I can't wait to open these. Be so for real that you got. You guys can't handle the truth.
Speaker 6: Oh god, hey, that's a movie.
Speaker 5: You can't handle it.
Speaker 10: Truth.
Speaker 2: The truth is that's more than ten dollars.
Speaker 6: Okay, you don't know that.
Speaker 5: It's a blue snowman wrapping paper kind of looks like the thousand dollars. And here's the thing.
Speaker 7: If it's a thousand, I don't even care if you guys think it's ragged. I'm just happy that'd be funny.
Speaker 6: That is an Amazon box.
Speaker 5: I think you you knew the rules. Okay, first up gloves, but I think.
Speaker 9: They do the OJ reference yours have them.
Speaker 5: Those are cool, dude, but like you, Hey, you don't like the cool gardening gloves.
Speaker 8: They're not.
Speaker 6: They're very fashionable wrap. Hey, in case you go to the North Pole, I love him. You're gonna stay warm. I was just thinking to myself I needed some tone or smart dries.
Speaker 5: So thank you man. I was hard dude in the bottom of my heart.
Speaker 2: Okay, we know those were fifty Okay, what.
Speaker 5: The same glove?
Speaker 6: Was it different gloves? I think more higher quality?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 9: No, no, I think mine were.
Speaker 6: I think they were actually big box. That's a big bog.
Speaker 7: Hey, Ray, would you want to trade some gloves and chocolates? Chocolates look pretty good, buddy. If they fit, maybe maybe we talk about later.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's a pillow. It's a natural comfort memory foam pillow.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Wait, no one, Oh I see that I see in tell asleep.
Speaker 6: Oh I.
Speaker 2: That's on sound.
Speaker 6: I think it was too literal. Man. You know what I should have done, like in case of you want to sleep?
Speaker 5: No, no, I tell you well, no, it st would have been this tho. This was this is something that is practical.
Speaker 6: You do like to sleep?
Speaker 5: I do? And you know what, I'm gonna put this in my office.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'll put a pillow case on it and I will use it for havn't my office boom if I ever need to rest their head?
Speaker 6: Boom?
Speaker 5: How much was the card? What?
Speaker 6: You have to guess that I'm gonna guess, and I will have to. I will tell you I did have to use a little bit of my own money because I went over.
Speaker 9: Wait, you can't do that, Sure I could.
Speaker 6: I was five dollars.
Speaker 9: Man, I really worked hard to keep mine number fifty.
Speaker 6: Well, it's not like I went one hundred over.
Speaker 9: I thought, literally, we're gonna have to show proof and if we went over, we were going to get penalized.
Speaker 5: Y have your scholarship or vote. I really be kicked out of the dorm.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm gonna go with this pillow thing was probably forty I might say fifty bucks my card.
Speaker 6: Oh that's nope, nope, I forget. You're forgetting the gloves.
Speaker 5: Did the gloves nickel?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, that was the expensive item.
Speaker 5: You're out of your mind. If you spent the expende on the gloves. Yeslows my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but but you don't like the cold.
Speaker 5: I don't go in it.
Speaker 6: Huge winter storm?
Speaker 2: Have that?
Speaker 3: Individual?
Speaker 9: Ice cream makers should chocolates.
Speaker 5: I like chocolates.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't know how do I there was no eye in chocolate.
Speaker 5: So what do you have?
Speaker 9: Would you have?
Speaker 6: Like one hundred hundred seventy five?
Speaker 5: Oh cool? I do like the pillows.
Speaker 6: I try my best joke. I like the pillow. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I'm willing to try the gloves and everybody, I'll take it. I'll drive for my gift, white elephant gloves.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's it on me.
Speaker 5: You did go literal.
Speaker 6: It's very literal, like there's nothing here that starts with that.
Speaker 5: Amy you want to go open one? Sure we are still okay? What was that one?
Speaker 6: Eddie?
Speaker 5: That was what.
Speaker 6: Seventy five?
Speaker 7: So we have one fifty gone? One seventy five gone? So here's what's left, A ten, A one thousand, Oh my goodness, A fifty and a seventy five.
Speaker 5: I believe those are the four left and the people to open. Who hasn't opened?
Speaker 6: I have not opened.
Speaker 5: There must be more than that, then I haven't. I'm not opened I've already opened four four who hasn't opened?
Speaker 11: Me?
Speaker 9: Me?
Speaker 6: One? Two?
Speaker 2: Three?
Speaker 5: Okay, four left? So that would be right. Then A ten to fifty seventy five and one thousand? Okay, who got amy?
Speaker 9: I did?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: You know you didn't get the thousand because he's ruined it and he wouldn't have been doing the riddle the whole time.
Speaker 3: You don't know me.
Speaker 2: The truth.
Speaker 5: He definitely was not thinking ahead like that you, so he kind of run that for you.
Speaker 9: So I bet I got the ten dollar.
Speaker 2: No, I got the ten dollars. I already know.
Speaker 9: Okay he saw.
Speaker 5: He doesn't know. And it's so annoying.
Speaker 2: You don't even describe what it is.
Speaker 9: You threw it at, yelled, Okay, it's a box with wrapping paper.
Speaker 2: What does it say?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 2: Ho ho ho very Christmas.
Speaker 9: Wrapping paper, says ho ho ho ye. Okay, opening you.
Speaker 6: Wrap that lunch? I did?
Speaker 5: Did I get you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 6: I got.
Speaker 9: Lunch?
Speaker 2: What do you get you?
Speaker 6: Oh? No, okay, he did that?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: I know what it is. I thought it was called an ill do.
Speaker 6: Underwear.
Speaker 9: I was married and that just went terribly wrong with my husband, and I guess now that I'm single I don't even know how this is an I let's see it. No, you don't need to see this, well, just say what it is.
Speaker 5: It's gotta be underwear, okay, but very hold it up.
Speaker 9: I mean it's cute, but I don't know where the eye is lunchbox.
Speaker 5: I'd like to see you in it.
Speaker 2: It's called eye candy. Aim of your divorce now. And every woman needs to feel beautiful. So you, you know, don't have a man to make you feel beautiful, and so I want you to be able to put that out and look in the mirror and be like, I'm beautiful.
Speaker 5: So question because I feel like Morgan again. Everybody's cheating. Say, doesn't matter when she did the eye paray eyes, that's not really an eye. Okay, intimateworks, Intimate's good.
Speaker 7: The eye wears an eye. I literally don't care. You can see any way. You want to make it sure? I do everything intimately. It's hard, hey, intimate?
Speaker 5: Where Yeah?
Speaker 9: How much did you have?
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, how much you have?
Speaker 2: Fifty dollars?
Speaker 5: Oh, fifties off the board.
Speaker 6: No, I got a better one. Inappropriate gift, idiotic thing they've given a public setting.
Speaker 9: Nah, I might call it charge, Yes, yes, now we're on it.
Speaker 5: Let's go hold it up. Now we're good.
Speaker 6: We're good.
Speaker 2: My wife win with with me to pick it out.
Speaker 9: No, it's cute, thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, is it your size?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 5: Mine could also be I wear like, I like, I wear it.
Speaker 7: You can now you're coming up. We literally don't care. If people are spending over this, then it's all fine.
Speaker 9: I know Eddie and I literally went isotone room literal so literal.
Speaker 7: We have three left, rage ran if you haven't open your gift me me, Mike, Eddie, lunchbox, Mike, you can go.
Speaker 5: You go next. I got ten, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, I got ten. Yeah, Mike, you go first, just because they're bigger names.
Speaker 7: No offense, Mike, Yeah, well you don't have four of your name Eddie, lunchbox Mike for figure names.
Speaker 5: And who's who? Stop you get this bag from Macy's so that one's not ten dollars?
Speaker 2: Why is that? Just?
Speaker 7: Yell?
Speaker 3: Lunchbox things?
Speaker 5: Okay, bag is favorite Abby to Mike.
Speaker 6: Let's see here, we got some.
Speaker 2: Sucks that might be.
Speaker 5: What's the eye is socks? Abby? Okay? My mic was on your card? What how much was your card?
Speaker 7: T see, So what's left, Mike, sorry, buddy, to be honest with the autrage, the gloves, A lot of socks, I'm saying, yeah, those gloves.
Speaker 5: I'm tell are they gonna meet mister white basket? There that somebody else running?
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's twelve pairs.
Speaker 1: See that's.
Speaker 6: Okay, So.
Speaker 7: Of Christmas, I can wear one every day. That's a good point. There's a seventy five dollars card, and there's a one thousand dollar card. My god, you know.
Speaker 5: And the two people left are Eddie and Lunchbox.
Speaker 6: I'm fine with either one.
Speaker 2: No, you're not. You're lying out your You're you're lying out every hole you have. Like you are lying.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's what Christmas is all about.
Speaker 2: Man, Like you're so full of crap. Why don't you just be honest and say, Man, if I get the seventy five, who is so disappointed?
Speaker 5: Who had?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: So I had Lunchbox? Who had Eddie? I bought for Eddie? Okay, Scoob, Steve, thank you, Scoob. But we figured it was you whenever you said, I know, if you're listening, you may not reckonize my voice.
Speaker 6: Just in case, Oh my gosh. Okay, oh, how are we going to do this?
Speaker 5: Lunchbox? You go, you can sit up there, and it is a gift from me.
Speaker 2: I don't see.
Speaker 5: Of course you're not gonna see me bring anything in, bro.
Speaker 6: It doesn't need to be like big for it to be expensive.
Speaker 2: It does, it does? Oh I thought it does.
Speaker 12: Oh oh, come on, there better be multiple boxes jewelry.
Speaker 6: That'd be cool. Would you wear jewelry like no diamond necklace? No?
Speaker 12: Oh, maybe athletes do so I could look like an athlete. Yeah, that's not a doubt. Thank you man.
Speaker 2: It's pretty light, pretty.
Speaker 7: Light, you say, yeah, yeah, you didn't get the ten dollars like you were just screaming for an hour you were gonna get, so you.
Speaker 6: Should be happy.
Speaker 12: I'm I am happy that I got actually something of value.
Speaker 2: Go ahead.
Speaker 12: It's a green bag with a polar bear and a penguin.
Speaker 7: It says, hold off one second, Eddie, when you see him with this, do you are you happy? Because you think that could not be the one thousand dollars. I'm leaning that way, okay, just making sure I'm leaning that way.
Speaker 2: But you don't care, right, I don't care? So would you trade?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 6: No, no, no, I don't want to mess with Christmas like that.
Speaker 5: If you said you're leaning, you think that that's not the thousand dollars?
Speaker 12: Right, open this up red white and paper, tissue, paper, some green.
Speaker 5: Then pull it out there.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, that's not a thousand dollars. You open it.
Speaker 2: I can feel it.
Speaker 6: It's a shirt, man, shirts are expensive.
Speaker 12: Ain't a thousand dollars. There's no such thing as a thousand dollars shirt. If there is, it's.
Speaker 2: It's a Calvin Kine shirt, slim fit.
Speaker 9: Oh that's sharp looking.
Speaker 5: At that nice?
Speaker 9: That's gonna look good on you?
Speaker 5: At anything else in the box.
Speaker 12: Oh yeah, okay, tell me I don't know how to dress.
Speaker 5: You don't know that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know what this is?
Speaker 2: What is that tie?
Speaker 6: Can you tie a tie?
Speaker 2: No? But but it's already tied.
Speaker 5: But and also his neighbors like something. I do it for him. So what do you have there?
Speaker 2: I have a great tie.
Speaker 6: That's a nice time.
Speaker 2: It's a funny.
Speaker 5: And then the shirt is Calvin Klein and for me, that is I pray to God doesn't wear hoodie ever again. It wears that that's good. That's the eye for seventy five dollars.
Speaker 9: I pray you got a dollar one.
Speaker 3: That's awesome, that's good.
Speaker 5: I pray to god he wears that instead of a hoodie to an award show.
Speaker 6: All right, get off the stage.
Speaker 5: You got I guess I did not? I guess you got?
Speaker 6: The thousands?
Speaker 2: Is crazy?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness, lunch box stop, get off the stage.
Speaker 5: Play on the stage, please, Oh my goodness, my life? And who who the person got? And Eddie read the anybody, You're off, You're off, You're done.
Speaker 19: We don't care about anymore. Yeah, gosh, put him in an America order one two three with him?
Speaker 2: You got it?
Speaker 6: Scuba Wow?
Speaker 5: And Eddie hits a thousand.
Speaker 6: Wow, Merry Christmas. Now, oh my gosh. What if he didn't spend it on me?
Speaker 5: Though Scooba would.
Speaker 7: Guys, this almost was played perfectly, with a ten and the thousand left over its final two.
Speaker 5: If I could have played this out perfectly, that's what I would have done.
Speaker 6: Do you want me to go up there?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A thousand dollars?
Speaker 8: I can't breathe it.
Speaker 6: I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 7: Oh so Eddie knows he's got the one thousand dollars gift card scuba whenever you went in, did you when did you realize you had a thousand dollars here in the studio?
Speaker 19: After I was I kind of wanted to surprise myself, so I waited till I got to the actual Macy's and opened up in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: And I will say it was tough to spend a thousand dollars for a few different reasons. But I'll let you start opening a gift. Did you did you spend it all? Okay?
Speaker 6: Both your your gloves are still here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I just they fell out of his pockud.
Speaker 5: You know how sometimes if like a wrestler retires, they leave their boots on the phone.
Speaker 2: Not what you just did.
Speaker 5: Oh okay, it's rude. Sorry, Oh this is crazy. Wow's start with number one.
Speaker 6: Okay, this is the first one. It's in a bag. Oh my good. How many gifts are there?
Speaker 5: There's three total in there starting with number one. They'll flapp Are they numbered? Oh yeah? Numbered?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Okay, they're all small gifts because they're all in one bag. All right, So number one is the I guess, kind of the biggest of the three. So here it is. It's light it's got a car. Not should I read the card for? It's quick number one? This is not for you?
Speaker 5: Oh who's it for?
Speaker 6: It's Christmas for me though I don't understand. Okay, it says R. H. Macy and Co. Fine Jewelry.
Speaker 5: Oh it's for my wife. Maybe it's in a bag. Is there anything in here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's something in there for sure.
Speaker 8: Oh my goodness. It's a diamond bracelet. Is this the same one Ray got?
Speaker 5: No, not at all at the price tag?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh, what but I thot it was on sale.
Speaker 19: It was a That's the thing you'll notice as you go through this, it was hard to get to the thousand dollars mark because everything was like fifty percent off or sixty percent off. And so she ring it up and then she goes, you have six hundred dollars left. I'm like, oh my god, all right, let's keep walking on the from more stuff.
Speaker 5: Tell your wife you got that.
Speaker 6: That's what we do.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. Please give it to your wife. She does so much for you.
Speaker 6: Not from scuba. You got my wife on diamond.
Speaker 5: But but I know it's like, what's also? Yeah, they keep one eye open.
Speaker 19: I did it from the perspective of also having a wife with multiple children and trying to take care of them and watch them while we have our busy jobs in our life, and so that it's for your wife. I meant it that way because she does a lot for you and for those children, and so she deserves a really great gift this Christmas.
Speaker 7: This is the way Scuba like tells her secretly, I'm going to get you this, but i'ms.
Speaker 5: Hey, baby, this is like an n ozark when they're taking the money and they're washing it.
Speaker 6: This is a washing a Christmas gifted life. Yeah, it's a little shady, but I mean I like it. I like, please give it her. Yeah, yeah, thank you man, of course. Yeah that's cool. I mean I've never held that one thousand dollars piece of jewelry. Okay, number two, I mean, what could be left? All right? This is another big one, almost same size. It's a rectangular though, and the thing says this is for you. Okay, open it up, kind of long, kind of maybe like a long rectangular Oh again from mister R. H. Macy and Company. Fine jewelry. We open it? Uh Okay, it's like maybe open it oh is this another diamond?
Speaker 5: It's for you so you can match your wife races? Yeah, yeah, some gloves. It's pretty sick. I'd wear that.
Speaker 6: I mean, this is kind of cool. I've never worn a diamond bracelet before.
Speaker 5: Lunch box doesn't a bracelet. Yeah, how big are your wrist?
Speaker 13: Bro?
Speaker 6: I don't know, dude. This is this is four hundred and fifty dollars a receipt. Yeah, where's the receipt? I'll get to the third one, okay, all.
Speaker 19: Right, So at this point, I'm at me and I have a think about three hundred something dollars left, and my daughter's crying and she wants something, and so I look over her, and she wants these pink shoes.
Speaker 5: So I bought my daughter a pair of shoes with my gift card. With your gift card. Yeah, but if your favorite one, though, is the middle one one that you like a lot, that you have a bond with.
Speaker 6: Oh, she's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I bought her a pair of shoes.
Speaker 6: She want them.
Speaker 5: They're pink and the unicorns on them. So I couldn't tell her now if I.
Speaker 7: Was sucking up so bad in that first thing about because he knew he was about to deliver some news.
Speaker 6: You may not lie. Okay, number three of the last one, This is for you. Oh for your boys, hit the third floor and take them to toys r us. So is this a gift card?
Speaker 19: Yeah, this is the remaining amountain of two thirty four vote because I spent so much too. They also gave me a forty dollars gift card. So you have two hundred and seventy three dollars left to spend on your kids.
Speaker 6: That's awesome. I mean, that's cool. This is great. A gift cards great.
Speaker 5: I would have bought more when I ran out of time. Question the eye If you wanted to take back that bracelet?
Speaker 6: Could you?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Scooby, that's a question for you, because he's not really a jewelry guy. Yeah. If you're looking to hurt my feelings and take back the bracelet, never wear it feelings.
Speaker 19: I mean, I'm hoping to see that like a country fast you pop up lunchbox, have stupid wooden bracelets. Oh, get a diamond bracelets wood with diamond and you asked Ryan for a consult call.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I think you should do that, but it's up to you. Then you could essentially return. I kept the tags in there for you. I mean, these are real diamonds.
Speaker 5: Everything in there is real. I'm ten feet from you. I don't know, I'm sure they are.
Speaker 6: Wow. I mean it's pretty amazing. I mean, I've never owned diamonds in my life. I don't think I have other than my wife's wedding ring. I don't have diamonds. And now I got a woman's bracelet and a man's bracelet and a gift card for my kids. Pretty good Christmas. Thank you Eddie, good job, Thank you man. This is really I can't believe I got the thousand dollars card. Pretty amazing.
Speaker 7: By the way, for shopping looking for last minute gift ideas, let Macy's be your guide to gifting. Shop at Macy's dot com. So just doing the numbers here, the ten and the hunt the thousand were the big on both sides.
Speaker 5: The three bigger ones.
Speaker 7: The biggest ones were the one hundred excuse me a thousand, five hundred, and one hundred. The smaller ones were ten, twenty five, and fifty, and the seventy five ons right down the middle. So you got the two seventy five ones you finished in the Medal of the pack. Who got the I got Eddie one seventy five and no, I got lunch Box one seventy five?
Speaker 5: Who got that one?
Speaker 6: I got the other seventy five for you?
Speaker 5: Oh I got one and give a cool uh okay, everybody, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 6: Ye, Merry Christmas. Everyone, Merry Christmas.
Speaker 5: Your seriously gloves of chocolate or no. I would prefer Scuba's color. I didn't love your green.
Speaker 6: Oh well, I thought the green was nice.
Speaker 5: I like more of a darker for the winner.
Speaker 9: They had some black summer ones.
Speaker 6: Those we're too expensive.
Speaker 13: I would literally wear Scubas in the country, so I'm trying he about super gloves.
Speaker 2: Dang.
Speaker 7: Okay, hey, Merry Christmas, Thank you Macy's and Merry Christmas.
Speaker 2: Everybody.
Speaker 9: Awkward, stop stop.
Speaker 7: With the gloves you're gonna now just a quick question, because I like, I like to pack a g better than this.
Speaker 5: But what what what what? What were the eyes on Eddie's gifts though the no no, no, no no no, the gifts that you got, dimond I I and that I ran out of time. I ran out of time and give you the card.
Speaker 6: That's funny.
Speaker 5: What do you think I would use these four of your car breaks down.
Speaker 6: No, no, I'm still winter. No, I'm serious, that's serious. Your wife wants to go on a walk, You're like, it's cool outside where your gloves hiking?
Speaker 5: Get away with a murderer?
Speaker 7: I rob bruh Okay, thank you very much, and that is allay.
Speaker 17: Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 1: It's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: And that's it for the Best Bits of the Bobby Bone Show this week and the last official one of new segments for the show this year. But as a reminder, I will have new best Bits for you guys next weekend. We recorded I recorded one with Abby and I recorded one with scoop of Steve, so it's new content up there. We do like a Best of the Bobby Bone Show Year Live that'll be the after New Year's one, and then we also did a Best Games of the Year, So good stuff over there.
Speaker 3: Don't miss it.
Speaker 4: Keep listening in case you need something to take you away from the family around this time, or you just need a good distraction, whatever it may be. Merry Christmas, everybody, Happy holidays, be safe, I love you, Enjoy your breaks, enjoy your time off, enjoy family time and hopefully eat lots of cookies in milk or just delicious food.
Speaker 1: Okay, bye, that's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening.
Speaker 1: Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms
Speaker 5: Its Bobby Bone Show and followed web Girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.