Speaker 1: Hello, how are you. This is Lyle, this is the geck, This is me, this is you, This is all of us together at once. It's you and me hanging out in your car, or in your shower or at the gym where. I don't know where you listen to podcasts, but I hope you only do it in places where it's legal to do that. I don't know where. Where would it be illegal to listen to a podcast. I guess it would be illegal to listen to a podcast in the home of a stranger that you have broken into. That would probably be an a legal place to listen to a podcast. But anyway, look, this was a fun episode, guys. We talked about being in a taco bell gang. We talked about someone furry called in and explained furry culture to us. We talked about what we would do for extraordinary amounts of money. We talked about having prison pen pals. We discussed our scenes straight live from the Depths of Hell. I took the audience on dates and we discussed our love life. And then I rounded it all out by taking us into the beautiful gecko forest and discussing what can you do? So anyway, you guys, enjoy if you want to call into the show. Okay. It streams every Monday, Wednesday Friday at ten pm Eastern Standard Time on twitch dot tv slash lyle forever l y L E f O R E V E R. So call me then, all right, enough of me, enough of this intro, enjoy the show, and hail Satan. I love you, and I'll season Hello. Hello, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 3: Isaiah?
Speaker 1: Hello Isaiah?
Speaker 3: Hold, he'll be kind of streight off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's in the stream off. We're gonna get into it.
Speaker 3: Al wasaam, what's going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Not a whole lot that's going on with me? I, you know, I it's the same thing over here. What are you doing right now, Isaiah?
Speaker 3: Well, right now, I'm just getting back from work, cooling in the bed, you know, enjoying my day watch Eastreet.
Speaker 1: Where do you work?
Speaker 3: Work in the tacohom cashier?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: How thankful are you that you don't work at a fucking McDonald's right now?
Speaker 3: Actually, it's a funny story about that. See, I was finna go to the McDonald's across the street from my taco bell, but uh, I went to the taco bell first. And the boss of the Taco Bell said that we have sort of a crusty crab and a jump bucket type of rivalry with the McDonald's across the street. He said that one of the managers came over there and started a fight with him. So now every time we see a McDonald's person, it's pretty much broad in the street. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Who usually wins Taco Bell because of the best is it? Do you make sure it's a fair fight there? Like all right, if you're with one of your one of your boys from from Taco Bell, right, and then there's one dude walking out of the McDonald's, you don't you don't gang up on him, do you? Or do you?
Speaker 3: Or it's just like look like it's on site. You know what I'm saying. We say, we say m DK, it's m DK. That's McDonald's killers, you know what I'm saying. So if we see a McDonald's doing is over, you know you better not come out to McDonald's if you see it's in state, because it's over. That's a game.
Speaker 1: Isaiah. Do you see an end to the violence? Do you see a light at the end of the tunnel? Or do you think that this will wage on for indefinitely.
Speaker 3: They need to go apologize to my manager. That's what need to happen.
Speaker 1: Apologize for what what do they do?
Speaker 3: Look, I don't even know. I don't even know, but I know that my manager cool, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: So, Isaiah, you've gotten to Isaiah, You've gotten to a critical point in your battle where you've forgotten what you were even fighting about.
Speaker 3: Man, I never knew.
Speaker 1: If you okay, if you never knew what what has been driving you? I mean, what has been motivating you to fight? Because you're you sound like a valiant soldier. Soldier, Isaiah, you sound like you you If I were building an army, I would want you leading my front line. You valiantly defend the honor of Taco Bell for absolutely no reason, and I want I don't want to get to a reason, Isaiah.
Speaker 3: See, you know I feel like this. It comes from uh my warrior backgrounds. You know what I'm saying. You know I'm a I'm a og. You know I'm a rolling sixty. You know what I'm saying. And they did my time. I'm getting out. I'm trying to do my best. But you know it seems that this. I guess you could say gang ship as follow me, and I feel like this is one of the best ways to do it, you know what I'm saying. So you know, if I have to fight.
Speaker 1: Isaiah, you this, I don't want.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't want you going back in there, man, because of some dumb because of some fucking McDonald's. Dude, it's not it's not worth it, Isaiah. I don't want you going back.
Speaker 3: Get. Get. I didn't choose the Taco Bell life. You know what I'm saying, Taco but life chose me.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's in your head, Isaiah.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's in your head, Get, it is in my head.
Speaker 1: It's you know what it's concerned because I love you and I care about you, and I don't want to see you get wrapped up in you know, the Taco Bell gang crowd.
Speaker 3: Man, I don't know. I'm through dnine. I get paid seventy five hour. That's that's that's pretty good for where I used to get paid.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, what did you used to get paid?
Speaker 3: Set in twenty five mm? So whole like dollars some sis.
Speaker 1: I got would you kill for a twenty five an hour?
Speaker 3: Yahn shit, I don't know. It depends on the on the situation. I don't think killing somebody would take hours, so I guess I don't get paid eight seventy five.
Speaker 1: Uh So would you how aut per person? Wait, you don't think k how long do you think it would take for you to kill someone?
Speaker 3: Well? Uh, from experience, I would say about thirty seconds, depending on uh where the uh things come at, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 1: Thirty seconds?
Speaker 3: Thirty seconds. Like let's say, let's say you pull up on 'em, but you're not out the house yet, you know what I'm saying, The most you could stay is fifteen seconds, and then depending on how much your boss tell you that you need to don't, it might take maybe fifteen more seconds to get it cleared out and then you gotta drip a week.
Speaker 1: So so okay, So if you did it per person, that's then that's all right. What's sixteen fifty times one hundred and twenty that's a lot of money. There's a lot of people you could get in.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, there's a lot of people are getting out. But then again, you're also gotta think is it worth that you throw the prison time for this, because that that ain't gonna get you a good lawyer, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, realistically, Isaiah, how have you sinned?
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about this question, okay, and I don't lie. I'm a sinner. I'm probably got a sin again. Probably now if you're asking me how, uh, I guess. I guess I could tell you about the violence. That's a sin, right, violence against another person. I'm not really religious. I wouldn't know what a sin is.
Speaker 1: No, I think that's a sin. That's probably a sin. I mean, look, I feel like I think we all come up with our own sins. We all get to define what a sin is. But then there is the objective, you know, Catholic Book of Sins.
Speaker 3: They have a book of sins.
Speaker 1: Something like that.
Speaker 3: M Well, love shit. I guess why I could? I could tell you a story? Is Is he cool if I endulged you in the story of of one of my sins?
Speaker 1: Yes? Please?
Speaker 3: So one day we was uh, you know, I was with the armies. You know what I'm saying. This was maybe about two years ago, you know what I mean? So who was cooling? Who was out on the block. You know what I'm saying, my own business. And the dude came, and the he w he was a dude from somewhere we had never seen. We never seen him before, and you know, we lived in a very smart community. We seen them everybody before. A lot of people come through. We know that my name. And the dude came and he was talking a lot of rob rob like, hey, hey, fuck you, like why why are you? Like? Why are you looking at me? That's what you would say to me and the armies as we were walking down the street, he said, why are you looking at me? Fuck you? I'll kill you. So of course me and the homies we walk up to him and went like, hey, what's up? Like it's cranking? What you wanna do? He like, ikilation on here, Ah, y'all ain't y'all ain't know nothing, you know what I'm saying. So we jump 'em and we hitting 'em and we beat Now me keep mine. I'm drunk. I'm als like a fuck you know what I'm saying, I'm going out my body, So I'm over exaggerating. I'm like fucking everybody, get up off me. Everybody get up off me. Mine and I can get on 'em. I'm on top and I take out a knife. Now this this is where it gets bad because so basically I called my initials into his forehead and uh, then of course he told the police because you know, he know ha I like that. And then now I'm currently serving a two year progressions or not two year, three year progressions and this and I've done two years so far.
Speaker 6: So so you're not in jet well I.
Speaker 2: Was, y'ah.
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah. See I was supposed to be in here for way longer than I am right now, but they let me off because of overcrowding in the uh juvenile center that I was in.
Speaker 1: So yeah, oh wait, how old are you? That's it?
Speaker 3: In nineteen I only did too much for.
Speaker 1: You're not out there carving tbs into McDonald's workers heads, are you?
Speaker 3: Nah?
Speaker 5: Nah?
Speaker 3: Nah nah nah nah nah nah?
Speaker 1: So what's not yet? Any right? Say? Yeah, what's nice?
Speaker 3: Shit? Man? I wish I knew. Uh, you know what I'm saying. You know it's anybody that say, uh, it's it's on the stream right now, that's you know, younger, you know what I'm saying. And you know they probably going down the same thing. I don't know, like i'm'a spit some words of a knowledge on your life. Get if that's okay with you. Absolutely, y'all it's not worth me. I'm'a tell you right now, it's really not. Don't do it if it gets real hard, especially when you get out and then everybody looking at you like you're crazy, and your family think you crazy and your friends think you crazy. You know what I'm saying. It really ain't worth it. Don't don't try and be that dude. Don't try and be hard. If you in a gang, step away from the gang man cause they have my back when I was in there. I promise you that. Don't do it all. I don't even know what.
Speaker 1: Would you say was the hardest part.
Speaker 3: Getting out this probation shit? It like, y'ah, it's it's hard to uh, to have to worry about the dude pulling up on your house every day and drug that's you and asking you where you've been at and you have a curse, you and you and you you can't do this or that or you know all this section shit. You gotta be on by a certain time. You if you if you fuck up one time, they send you back to jail. The longer you're on probation, more sentence goes up. It it's crazy, it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: So I asked you, Okay, I know, I know that we were joking about talk about McDonald's, but how much do you are you not? Are you actually have you had to? Have you fought McDonald's people.
Speaker 3: We've been the one one fight, one real one. Most of 'em is just arguments, and I'm pretty sure most of 'em playing around. But one of 'em got real disrespectful and decided to say something about, you know, my dad helpies. While I was out. We it was on my break. You know, we get our thirty minute break if you work a five hours shift tomorrow. So for my thirty minute break, it was me, this dude Maurice, and this other dude doesn't work turn no more. And we were sitting outside at the UH gas station at the Taco bells and they came over and we was playing at first, and dude, I was like, oh whit, Dad help me. It's like you like, yeah, I better get away from the Taco bell niggame, DKA you know what I'm saying. And he was like, fuck your dad. He said, and then we we brought out you know what I'm saying. It was two of than three of us. You know, of course they locked but that was pretty much the only one.
Speaker 1: What's nice to getting real?
Speaker 3: You see what what's.
Speaker 1: The What's what's next for you? Man? What's what? Did you you got plans? Do you have anything you want to do? If you've been I feel like if you're locked up, but you do when you're When you were locked up, were you thinking about shit that you wanted to do when you got out?
Speaker 3: See? I was avoided saying this but cause I don't want to, you know, get into the stereotype. But I am a rapper and I feel like I have a little bit of success in the street, you know what I'm saying over at least in my area, you know what I mean. I don't think that that's gonna go far. So I don't really know right now. I'm just kind of looking for a place to stay here right now. But uh, you know the rap hog?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, you know you gotta drop your shit, hit our chat right now.
Speaker 3: I'd got social media.
Speaker 1: Make you don't have anything? How do you know? How did you find this stream? If you don't have social media.
Speaker 3: I was at my friends TikTok well when I was at the curb and the he found he showed me about this. I was like, Oh, that's cool, and your string really reminds me. You got now, like if somebody watch if I was hot, and you know, I'm o patience so I can't smoke. So I kind of watch the streams for the for the feeling of just pretending that I'm hot. I don't know how to explain it. It's kind of a COVID method to stopped me from smoking weed. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's cool. I like that. That's a good that's a good reason. So you don't So you don't have any you do you have any? You don't have any? Do you have any recorded music?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I have a SoundCloud, but I don't know if.
Speaker 1: You Okay, so you have a SoundCloud? Oh yeah, what's your SoundCloud? Can we can we hear it?
Speaker 3: You want to hear it on the on the screen on the string right now? I don't think I could.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I was gonna say you should drop it in the in the chat so we can hear it. But yeah, I'm kind of interested now.
Speaker 4: I kind of want to.
Speaker 1: Now, I kind of want to. Can we can we listen to it on the stream? I'm kind of interested now.
Speaker 3: Uh, I don't know if I could. I don't know how we do that. Well, actually, yeah, I do. Hold on, hold on, let me put it up right now. I put it in the uh chat. By the way, it's no man, I'm baby spoof two times in it chat. But let's see, so I.
Speaker 1: Dropped the album two times.
Speaker 3: I dropped the out spend time nah, not spoon yah, it's spoof s p o o bybe spoof I R.
Speaker 1: I recognized that name. I've been seeing that. D did you Did you drop it in the chat? You put your SoundCloud in there. I hope that it didn't get like.
Speaker 3: Uh heah, somebody else just put it raised wolf to put it in the.
Speaker 1: But what uh what what what studio do you record that? I have a friend who like works at a studio in uh in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: Shit, we uh uh it's not a real studio. It's just you know, one of the homies had a computer in a mic in the house, and that's a studio.
Speaker 1: This, this is this is fucking not a real studio.
Speaker 3: Oh. Hell yeah, then I guess you know we you know, you probably don't know, but it's the six Flags in Atlanta, and we live in the apartments down the street from the six Flags, and that's where we recorded that autumn and the apartments down the street from the sixth Flags.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought you're saying. I think you're gonna say that you recorded it at the six Flags, which is gonna get you helly. Yeah, dude, that's uh, that's so okay. So you have SoundCloud, but you do you don't have any other social media. You don't like use TikTok you won't use fucking like nah, I want to are you what do you want to or are you just.
Speaker 3: Like avoiding it for right now while let you know, things a little bit hot right now? I'm kind of off with off of right now, just off the social media, just trying to stay away from that.
Speaker 1: Okay, is it has it? Is it like not cool for like the act that you just got out of jail. Is it like detrimental to is it?
Speaker 3: It's more like the you know, the homies still out here doing anything. I don't want to get tied. I don't want them to get tied. To me, do the police. They they can do a lot of crazy stuff. Now it's crazy. One of my homies got like one of my homies that living gotam New York got tied to the homie that live in Atlanta do social media, and now they cry him from doing one of his cards. I don't want to get involved in that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm serious saying because I don't know, man, thinking about like like like like the stream that I'm doing right now, like I was able to like start it by streaming on Reddit. I don't know if you ever use Reddit or anything, but like, you know, I think that like if you ever wanted to like stream on there, you know yourself yourself wrapping, I think you do really well in there. If you ever wanted to like make tiktoks and ship, you know, I think, I think, I think, I think, like you know, I mean, I know you said that, like you think it's stereotypical and like stupid and ship, but like I you know, there there are very legitimate avenues for you to like build this ship. And I know that you want to like you know, stay a little a little a little uh a little under the cover and ship for now, but you know, whenever the the heat clears up, you know, I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, I'm probably I'll probably reactivate my Twitter if y'all want to, if y'all want to follow my Twitter, I got that ship deactivated, but I'll probably reactivate it if I want to follow with you.
Speaker 1: Dude, fucking gone you dude, I will, I'll, i'll, i'll. If you actually want to know about like rpan and like Reddit streaming ship, I'll like, I'll tell you about all that stuff. That's how I was able to get started doing this. But but yeah, dude, uh, I don't know if you ever use discord, but like post your ship in there and we'll follow you. That was that was interesting.
Speaker 3: Nah, I appreciate it. Good. See, I'm geeking like a motherfucker trying to be cool, you know, and the guy love with.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm geeking too.
Speaker 3: Okay, I appreciate you could sure dog.
Speaker 1: All right, Isaiah, you know, thanks for thanks for sharing all that ship, and I hope to I hope to be seeing you around man, I'll, i'll. I don't know if you use discord, I think, but if you don't end up doing it, I'll post your h I got your sound clubs. I'll post your ship in there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I appreciate you.
Speaker 1: Good for all right, dog, I'll talk to you soon. Man, Take care, stay safe, don't don't funk around too hard with those McDonald's kids. This up, alright, mam? Let it up.
Speaker 5: From no.
Speaker 1: Nellen Nelly Nello?
Speaker 2: Hello, Hello, hey gach, what's up?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Not a whole lot is happen? Is up with me?
Speaker 7: That's how you've answered every single call.
Speaker 5: Nice?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 7: But on the stream since it started, I think I've called you run about one hundred times trying to get in.
Speaker 1: Have we ever spoken before?
Speaker 8: We have not?
Speaker 1: What How is this experience compared to how you thought it would be?
Speaker 7: Pretty much what I expected to be?
Speaker 1: Honest, what did you expect?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 7: Call the number, wait around for a while, get rejected, Call a bunch more times, maybe get in. Kind of like a radio show.
Speaker 1: What year were you born? Quick? Ninety nine? Where do you go to school?
Speaker 7: It's not telling you where I go to school, bro, tell me where you go to school. I'm in college anthropology major.
Speaker 1: Tell me everything you know about people that you have learned in your studies of anthropology, everything about people. Yes, you're studying people. People are gonna pay what'd you say? Your name was Nelson Dallas?
Speaker 7: What Dallas like the city in Texas?
Speaker 1: Dallas? People are gonna pay you hundreds of thousands of dollars to recite knowledge about people. Correct?
Speaker 7: I wish I was getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars. I'm hoping for one hundred grand a year.
Speaker 1: You gotta know some things about you. Got to be prepared for people to ask you about people.
Speaker 2: Take a topic though people.
Speaker 7: All right, I'm in a course right now that's called archaeology through Fiction, and we're reading about archaeological methods. You want to hear about some archaeological methods.
Speaker 1: Actually I kind of don't.
Speaker 7: Dallas, Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: How hath you sinned?
Speaker 5: Deck?
Speaker 7: I have sinned by liking dogs more than cats, And I'm gonna incite a riot in the chat really quick.
Speaker 1: In what sense?
Speaker 7: So dog versus cat is? It's a tribalistic feed that goes back generations.
Speaker 8: We're all aware of it.
Speaker 7: We're all on one side of it one way or the other. But I don't know if your listeners have caught on lately there's been this whole narrative that people who like dogs only like dogs because they're obedient and because you can train them. Have you seen this.
Speaker 1: You're making this sound sexual.
Speaker 7: That's not the intention. The implication is that people who like dogs want someone to control and are inherently manipulative people.
Speaker 1: Do you think you're a manipulative person?
Speaker 7: No? I don't at all, Which is why this narrative is so frustrating to me, because cat people have become all high and mighty thinking that, oh, because you know, cats only like you if you respect their consent, and that makes them automatically better people. But that's not why most people like dogs actually, And I have a lot to say on topic, if you'd like to hear it.
Speaker 1: You know, you're giving off a very sort of clean You seem like a very clean person. Like you don't seem like like well like all around like hygienically. You don't, you don't curse, You don't you came in to talk about dogs. You seem like you seem very free of sin. You seem very Christian to me. You seem like you have a nice little haircut. And I want to know, I don't I believe you. But I believe that everyone has something about them that makes them a horrible person, and I'm very, very curious what that is about you.
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: I live in a house with my ex and two of our friends who are also exes, and I fucked one of the friends. How about that?
Speaker 1: You fucked one of the friends of the ex'es. Do you don't have to slow down a little bit?
Speaker 7: I live with my ex boyfriend. We broke up before we moved into it. We lived with two friends of ours who were engaged when we moved in. Within a week they broke up and I fucked.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 1: So you fucked your roommates. Yeah, living with your ex boyfriend?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you satisfied that I've sinned?
Speaker 1: Yes? I am? And the meat and the meat the hell sounds even exploded a little bit. Hm hm, So Dallas, So what now? What did your ex boyfriend think? Does he know about it? Do you still live with him?
Speaker 7: Everyone knows about it. He doesn't really care.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Well, if he doesn't care, then it doesn't matter, right, Well.
Speaker 7: It doesn't matter to him. But the one friend that's not the friend that I slept.
Speaker 2: With does care.
Speaker 7: So that's where the that's where the conflict is.
Speaker 1: So you have four people involved in this situation. You have yourself, you have your ex boyfriend, you have the guy who had sex within the guy who for some reason has nothing to do with any of this but cares about it.
Speaker 7: Girl I had sex with.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so so why would the guy care? Oh? I guess. Okay, so I guess if someone in the chat is saying, you know that, it would make sense that the guy who has something to do with it cares because he's not getting late, he's not having sex.
Speaker 7: No, I think it's more like they had a kind of a messy breakup and it was just kind of a weird time. We're both intoxicated, like we immediately.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so there's four people. All right, So you were with your boyfriend and then you guys broke up and the us sex with this other lady who just broke up with this person who cares? Yes, are they a girl?
Speaker 7: The person who cares as a dude.
Speaker 1: Because that would be cool if we got every part of the.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 1: So how did this situation finish? Where's this hate?
Speaker 8: I have no clue.
Speaker 7: I mean, what I really need to do is just talk to this guy and like, actually we kind of half as talked about it a little bit, but I know there's still some residual animosity there that I need to talk about. But of course, like it's not my problem, it's not my job to bring it up, but I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 1: Anyway, if someone said that you should have sex with the dude that doesn't care, that the guy that cares, and that way you.
Speaker 7: Can get him in on it somehow, I think that would probably just make things worse.
Speaker 8: Just just a suspicion, okay, but.
Speaker 1: It's to me, it's a reset because if if everyone has had sex with everyone, it resets it to where it was when no one had sex with anyone.
Speaker 8: Do what it's?
Speaker 1: What is pem dos?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What is? Dude?
Speaker 7: Look at the chat somebody explained.
Speaker 1: Dude me for not knowing what pem dos is, I have no idea what peen dos is. Did you go would anyway? Don't you dare insinuate that that pem dos is something that people know what it is?
Speaker 7: Yeah, did you go to elementary school in the United States?
Speaker 1: No, you're gas letting me even further. You're pretending like everyone who went to elementary don't don't do that. I don't peen dos is a thing that you know what it is, and a very small amount of people know what it is. And that is the reality of the situation. You're trying to gaslight me into thinking that it's a normal thing. I'm knowing what it's about. Look, I'm open. I'm open to knowing what what the word means. But don't sit here and pretend like it's a regular it's a normal word.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 7: Maybe I am a manipulave person and that's why I like dogs.
Speaker 1: Yes, God damn it, I knew it. You came in here and you wanted to talk about fucking dogs, and we we've learned something about you. Nobody. Finally, all right, what is pemds?
Speaker 7: It's the uh. It's an acronym for the order in which you solved an equation parentheses, exponent, multiplication, division, addition, a traction.
Speaker 1: Oh what does that have to do with everyone having sex with each other?
Speaker 7: It's usually used as a means it's afraid to like explain everything balances out, you know, So when you said it resets it, that means like you think you know, Yes, I didn't mean the gas light you get. I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I will someday forgive you.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: What? All right? You were gonna you know what?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I want to How did this live up to your expectations?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 7: I didn't get to say what I wanted to say, but I had one anyway, Good that my uh my TikTok is attainus? Wolf at a t a e n I sked?
Speaker 8: Wolf?
Speaker 1: Are you a furry?
Speaker 2: Yep?
Speaker 1: Stop telling you? You know what? You know? What is upsetting to me about you is that you have you keep trying to lead with the differences between cats and dogs, which I've heard a thousand times before, and yet you're hiding so many more interesting topics from us.
Speaker 7: All right, well, what do you want to know about being a furry?
Speaker 1: I almost want to give you the floor. I almost want to give you the floor to keep.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: So, first of all, do you think I'm a furry? Am I a furry?
Speaker 7: In my opinion, it depends on whether someone defines themselves as being a furry. So if you don't think you're a furry, then no.
Speaker 1: All right, that's fair, although don't for furries you can't usually see my you can't usually see the face.
Speaker 7: Though, Yeah, usually I mean having so all right, having a fur suit, which is what you're probably thinking you have, doesn't necessarily it's not required for you to be a furry because persuits are fucking expensive. So if that were a requirement, I would.
Speaker 2: Be classes as a fuck.
Speaker 1: How is that not a requirement?
Speaker 7: Well, some people just find being a furry as just being interested in antipromorphic animals. So like, if you like the Lion King, you're a furry.
Speaker 1: That is so interesting. So I so I could be less of a furry than someone that doesn't even dress up as animals.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, like I said, that's not like a definitive metric. It's just if you consider yourself a furry, than you are. So if you're someone who likes anthropomorphic animals and like has characters they are animals, and is interested in like the art and the community, then you're that's a furry.
Speaker 1: But let feel about the general anti furry sentiment floating around.
Speaker 7: I think a lot of it is misconception about whether it's a fetish or not, which it is not. It's it's a very like family, kids, safe community, and I think a lot of it is just straight up like hah, look at the weird kid, like like bullying theater kids or whatever. It's the same sentiment, and it doesn't it doesn't bother me. But like, who fucking cares, broy.
Speaker 1: I I'm I'm I am with you, Dallas. I agree. I don't. I don't like what people make fun of furries too, I don't. Who gives a fuck? I look, look, you know what, respect to you, Dallas, because it takes it takes a lot. It's hard. It's hard to wear fucking to proudly say I like to dress up as a dog and pretend that I'm a dog. And I don't care if you think that that's weak.
Speaker 7: Like it gets warm in there, you know, Like there's some conventions that take place over the summer and people get heat stroke all the time. It's crazy.
Speaker 1: People are willing to die for this.
Speaker 7: Maybe not die, but yeah, we actually uh so, the biggest convention in the country the world actually is called Midwest Firfest. It takes place in Chicago, which is my home region. And a couple of years back, I want to say fourteen, we had a there's like some kind of poisonous gas that was put into the vent at this convention and I had to like close down the whole thing. And now they've got like drug dogs every year and wave tighter security is hit.
Speaker 1: It's crazy so much at the poison the Furry convention with the air vents.
Speaker 4: YEP.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: About who it was or anything, or like what the motivation was, but.
Speaker 1: Damn, that's fucked up. Do you think they were like targeting furries.
Speaker 7: Well, it's possible. A lot of a community is queer too, so I'm gay ish obviously, and it's a big part of the furry like community, so it's debatable whether that could have been considered like an anti queer hate crime.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know enough about the details.
Speaker 1: Hmm. Would you what would you say is is do you think there is an overlap like I guess in terms of the well don't like like, do you think there is a cultural overlap between the furry community and the lgbt community.
Speaker 7: Yes, but it's more in the sense of like to the LGBTQ community. Is if this is a event diagram, that circle is enormous, like the size of the sun and the furry circles like the size of the earth, and I'd say they're probably, Oh, I don't know for sure, more than half, maybe more like three quarters of furries that I know exist are queer in some capacity. But of all of the LGBTQ people in the world, it's tiny, tiny fractions that are furries, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: I'm not love for people. I'm not lumping them in with with LGBT people. I'm I'm trying to I'm trying to. I'm trying to, like what attracts LGBT people to the furry culture.
Speaker 6: Oh, good question, that's what I'm trying to.
Speaker 7: Well, here's kind of where I can prove my uh my competency here. So I'm studying cultural anthropology specifically, so I spend a lot of time thinking about this stuff. I'm actually specializing in transgender studies. So I think a lot of the appeal is the same reason that there's overlap between like the autistic community and the LGBTQ community versus like, you know, feder people and queer kids. I think it's just a sense of otherness that it brings, and it's a way for people to like queer people who are their identity and they have no choice that's just who you are, but you're bullied for it anyway. It's a way for them to pick a hobby that is of their own choice. It's in your control. But it's such like a loving and welcoming place and like, seriously, probably ninety percent of phrase that I've met are super cool, people really chill to be around. It's kind of a concerning drug scene, but we'll talk about that later. And it's yeah, it's just a way for people to like take control of the things they're getting bullied for. I guess, like, if you're a furry, it's hard to make funny gay.
Speaker 1: Interesting. So it's it's it's it provides them more control over their identity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: It like a thing of like, well, fuck it, if I'm gonna get bullied for being this thing that I didn't choose to be, like going a step further and being like, I'm gonna choose, I'm gonna have control.
Speaker 7: Of for this at least, right, so then like, you know, you might as well seeing Hamilton's high school hallways or be a furry or fucking whatever.
Speaker 1: You know. Interesting I looked at this. Does it piss people off in the community when people like like the fact that people think it's like all just like crazy orgies and stuff.
Speaker 7: So hookup culture is definitely part of the furry community, Like the.
Speaker 1: Hook of culture is a part of every community.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly, That's kind of what I was getting at, Like it's no more so than I don't have a good example, but yeah, it is a part of every community. Every convention has a hookup culture. That's just how it is. M people are asking about the drugs and the comments. I'm not super well versed in drugs in general. I mean, obviously a smoke weed who doesn't. But I can tell you that there's a lot of like party drugs that go on. There are raves at conventions that you know, the staff kind of doesn't really care enough to moderate. They just kind of, you know, let people do whatever they do, bag searches sometimes, but it's never like in depth. Yeah, party drugs, I guess.
Speaker 1: Would be that's gotta be no, I mean, but that's just that's gotta be no different from you know, people hooking up at any other rave or at like you know, fucking anime convention or anything else.
Speaker 7: Oh god, yeah, like nowhere near the levels of like an d M Festival or something.
Speaker 1: So the E d M D the d M DJs and the furries they have more in common than they thought.
Speaker 7: I guess they do.
Speaker 5: Let them know.
Speaker 1: We got to get Steve Aoki to dress up as a But what do you think his persona would be?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't know enough about Steve.
Speaker 8: Okay, hell, yes, well should we try to give you.
Speaker 7: A persona because I don't I don't know. You're not giving me real gecko vibes? Like I love that that's the gimmick. But you mentioned like therapy dog earlier, and I'm curious.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, now I'm interested. I was going to end the call, but now I'm interested in how okay, so, is is it like a person Okay? How does one find their persona? Is it like a personality thing? Or do you choose?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Okay, like, do you choose to be a dog? Or do you like? How does that work? How do I get assigned the persona?
Speaker 7: All right, well it depends. So in your case, this would be your government assigned persona that I'd be giving you for for other people, like for me, The way that I chose my persona was I did I did Wolfe bole play as a kid. I don't remember how I got into that, but I did. So it's exactly what it sounds like. You take like shitty anime drawings of wolves and you make that be your character, and you sit there and role play with the twelve year olds, and from there I got into like the Devian Art scene, like the furry scene on there, so with like a bunch of cutesy little anime pastel wolves and shit. And so that's how I got my persona. I'm a wolf because I'm basic. That's that's a basic animal. Wolves and foxes and like tigers and lions are all really basic dogs. And then for some people it's like a little more personal than that. They they might ask their friends or like loved ones what animals they think represents them, or if there's like an animal that's relevant to their culture or their family or something like that, and that's what.
Speaker 2: You go with.
Speaker 7: Or like a like a character in media that you really resonate with and you can like pick that species or you know something about that character.
Speaker 1: So it's so it's so it's it sounds to me like it's more of a personal preference thing that's kind of that is a personal preference thing or is it like who you are as a person, like does your personality? Because if it was a personal preference thing, wouldn't I be more of a gecko because I have already been dressing up as a gecko.
Speaker 7: That's true, that's true. It would be up to you ultimately. But because you don't have a defined persona already, I'm giving you the option to be assigned one.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, I don't consider myself a furry at all. I don't know anything about furry culture. I just dress up as a gecko because I don't know. I don't have a good reason for it. I think it adds to the I think, well, I guess well, I do it as a stick.
Speaker 8: Yeah. I like the shtick.
Speaker 7: I think it's funny.
Speaker 5: That's why I followed you.
Speaker 1: Well, well, Dallas, look, keep keep doing it. Ignore the you know, people yelling at you.
Speaker 7: And uh, I'm not reading the comments and I won't. I'm gonna drop my user name though again.
Speaker 1: Go for it, dude, We'll I'll see you at the next convention I wanted. I want to go to one of those fucking conventions as and like do a video there and like talk to people and ship as they.
Speaker 7: Your color, Adisa's Rhode Island? Is that where you actually live?
Speaker 1: Sure we can tell we can tell people that I live in Worhode Islands. That's not where I actually live.
Speaker 7: But yeah, you can just google conventions that are around you. They're usually there's like a registration fee if you want to actually do stuff, but most of times you can just walk in and hang out and see people. They're usually like hotels and stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, if if if there's one thing I've always wanted to do, it's, you know, go to a hotel that's a bunch of uh do with a bunch of people in dog costumes. So I'll have to check that off the bucket list sometime soon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, respect to it.
Speaker 1: Alright, Dallas, thanks for calling in. Thanks for sharing that stuff with us. I'm sorry we didn't get to talk about dogs, even though we kind of did. Oh way, I'll talk to you later, brother, all.
Speaker 7: Right, use the names in the chat attain us.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 7: Thanks gagging there, dude, have a good night.
Speaker 1: What is love? What is love? There's many different kinds of love. There's physical love, there's spiritual love, there's romantic love, there's platonic love. Think about your love checklist for a second. Think about all the different types of love, and think about the ones that you've experienced. Have you loved a friend platonically? Have you loved your mother with a special sort of love that a familial love? Have you loved a romantic partner intimately and passionately? Have you lusted over a stranger whom you had who met, whom you met and happened stance, who with whom you've shared a brief yet passionate evening, sinful evening? Look at your love, look at your love checklists, and see what boxes you have checks, See what boxes you don't have checked? And let me tell you another thing. Look. You may look at some of those unchecked boxes, and you may you may feel bad about having those boxes unchecked, But it's okay. You don't have to check all of You didn't have to check any of them except for one. Do you love yourself? What's that box looking like? That's the one you got to check first? My friend? Hello?
Speaker 5: Hello, hello, hello? Hello?
Speaker 1: Can you hear me? H? Can can you hear me? I?
Speaker 8: Can hear you?
Speaker 1: What's your name? What's are you? Are you watching the stream right now? I am hold on, yeah, turn the turn the stream off. Don't look at the stream streaking away from You're walking away? Where?
Speaker 5: Where?
Speaker 8: Where?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 2: Where?
Speaker 1: Where are you? How far away are you from your computer?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: Good? Twenty yards now.
Speaker 1: Beautiful, that's a good amount of yards. What's your name?
Speaker 8: Yeah, Kendall, Kendall, Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Kendall. Why do you know so much about yards? Are you good at eyeing things? Are you good at telling things? Are you good at estimating things with little information, such as estimating the amount of distance between you and your computer without any sort of leg legitimate measuring tool.
Speaker 8: One could say so?
Speaker 1: Yes, So if that's a skill of yours, let me ask you this as a follow up. Are you there? Yes, sir Kendall eyeballing you know this, Kendall, ie balling us me not knowing much about you, You not knowing much about me. Similar to how you eyeballed the distance between your and yourself and you gave it an estimate of twenty yards. You know it, didn't have to think that much about it. What would you estimate this to be?
Speaker 8: Define this.
Speaker 1: You and me? Our relationship? How far are you you made to go? Yeah?
Speaker 8: How far do I estimate it?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Maybe we could walk in the park, feed some ducks at the pond, you know, share a few brews.
Speaker 1: That sounds really nice. Yeah, what what's what's your favorite park?
Speaker 8: The ones with ducks and ponds?
Speaker 1: You ever fed a duck before?
Speaker 8: I believe I have. I must have been much younger, but I seem to have memories of doing such things with my grandfather.
Speaker 1: What was your relationship with your grandfather? Like? Uh?
Speaker 8: He inspired my passions of craftsmanship and woodworking and fixing things with my hands.
Speaker 1: He was a craftsman. Interesting, because you do see you seem like you know. I could tell that you're a crafty guy just by the nature of how you know easily you're able to estimate distance. I can tell you've measured lots of things.
Speaker 8: I suppose.
Speaker 1: What would you do if you're walking in the park together and someone came up behind me and smacked my ass?
Speaker 8: I would probably ask you if you were okay with that at first?
Speaker 1: And what if I said I was.
Speaker 8: It's a free country and you can live your life however you please.
Speaker 1: That's very respectful of you, Kendall.
Speaker 8: I am not here to make judgments.
Speaker 1: You know that I think this is going really well. Actually, I feel like we have a lot in common because I also don't like to make judgments.
Speaker 8: Oh what's the fucking point, you know, who gives a shit what anybody thinks. At the end of the day, all you have are your own thoughts when you go to sleep at night.
Speaker 1: M hm, last night, perhaps, Kendall, as you were laying in bed, as you're drifting off to sleep, do you and you know, look, it's okay if you don't remember. I get that not everyone remembers everything that they think about before they go to sleep. But what were you thinking about?
Speaker 8: M I don't remember very much from when I go to sleep. It all just kind of shuts off at a certain point.
Speaker 1: When your mind wanders, where does it tend to go?
Speaker 8: There is never a consistent thread. It goes wherever I allow it to go before raining it in.
Speaker 1: It's important for me to know as I look into as I evaluate what my commitment will be to our relationship, you know, because I think that you know, a problem that a lot of people have in the relationships is that they get bored as they go on. You know, So the fact that your mind drifts in many different places. Leads me to believe that you know, you maintain a fresh perspective, you know, which means that I think, I think this is sustainable. I think that I think that as time goes on, you and I will will find new adventures that aren't the same as our old adventures but have their own unique charm.
Speaker 8: It's a very happy thought.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you know, Kendall? I want you to know something. One of the most important things to me in my relationships is honesty.
Speaker 8: I'm a very open person.
Speaker 1: Is there anything that you think I should know about you? I believe and also another thing that you should know about me in regards to dishonesty, thing is that I believe that intentional not necessarily lying, Kendall, but intentionally withholding information. I don't consider that lying, but I consider that to be dishonest. Is there anything Kendall that I should know about you before we continue in our relationship?
Speaker 8: Is there anything you would want to know?
Speaker 1: Have you had a past life or would you say that the life you're living right now is pretty similar to the life you've been living for the past however many years.
Speaker 8: Me as a person, I do not look much into the past or the present future, I should say, not present future. I tend to focus on what's happening right now because that's what I can make the most sense out of.
Speaker 1: Well, Kendall, I'm gonna be honest with you. I've had a really nice time tonight and I see something here between us, and I appreciate you calling in and I appreciate you giving me a chance. Of course, you have a great rest of the night, Kendall. I love you very much.
Speaker 8: I love you too, and I think what you are doing is fascinating and intriguing. And keep up the good work. Thank you, of course.
Speaker 1: Good night man, Good night.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 5: From Kira to accept.
Speaker 1: Kira. Hello, is this Kira? Hi?
Speaker 5: I really was not expecting you to get on therapy. Get go.
Speaker 1: I know I wasn't expecting you to get on therapy getto either, Kira. But look here we are in a situation neither of us expected.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmmm, I don't know what do we What do we do?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 5: I know you like the you like to talk about therapy. Maybe I should start with how are you? How are you doing?
Speaker 1: You know, Kira, I'm all right, and thank you for asking. Not a lot of people ask, but look, it feels good when they're doing, then I'll obligated too. But look, Kira, yes have you How does it feel to be in a situation you didn't expect to be in?
Speaker 5: My heart is a racing right now, and I'm trying to be real calm because this. I don't know this, this it seems like a pretty weird thing to do. Just call in and talk.
Speaker 2: I know, I do not know.
Speaker 1: Look, how do you feel any better? I think it's I'm try Actually, I don't know on whose end it's weirder. Is I don't know if it's weirder to take the calls or to make the calls. But also I think it matters. I don't think I think it's pointless to discuss because we're here, we're doing it, doesn't matter if it's weird or not. We've arrived. We're on the phone with each other right now.
Speaker 5: Kira, exactly. I completely agree with you.
Speaker 1: I'm glad that you agree that we're on the phone.
Speaker 5: You know, it's it's quieter than I'm sorry, no.
Speaker 1: No, no, Well tell me what you were going to say. It's more important.
Speaker 5: I was gonna say, it's quieter than I thought it was going to be. I feel like I'm just talking to just a person. You know, it's not really the ambiance I expected the music to be on the line. I guess.
Speaker 1: You know what is funny about you saying that is when I was talking to the I have to I'm very not cognizant of this because I I can hear the music, but you can't. And to me, it feels like you can, but I am never cognizant of the fact that you can't. And it totally changes the dynamic of the.
Speaker 5: Conversation definitely, because I think if I heard that, yeah, it would just be even more calm vibes.
Speaker 1: Right, and I want to Well, we're gonna find a way to start piping it in, but for now, you know, we're just gonna have to sit in whatever this is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no worries.
Speaker 1: What are you doing right now?
Speaker 5: Kira? I am sitting on my floor and just in like an anxious mess because I didn't think about what I wanted to talk about on therapy. Go go, do you have it?
Speaker 4: I don't know any Well, Here's.
Speaker 1: What makes it easier is that I host the show and I don't think about what I was going to talk about, So why should I expect you to think of? Why should I expect you to know what you were going to talk about?
Speaker 5: Either, I didn't want tote your time here. I understand it's a very important show.
Speaker 1: There's no the concept of you wasting my time is that doesn't even exist here, because what we're doing right now is is I didn't even have it planned. It's just happening. You're just on the phone, right. Does that make sense?
Speaker 8: It does?
Speaker 5: I think it definitely makes sense. I just have the memory of a fish. So I kind of forgot what you said already.
Speaker 1: Why are you on the floor?
Speaker 5: That's still more comfortable here? It just it seems like a very settling area to be in, So I'm okay with it.
Speaker 1: Are you on the floor of your room or of your where room of.
Speaker 9: Your yes, sitting on the floor in my room, Kire, Do you think do you think we're compatible?
Speaker 5: I wondered that as you were asking the other people before, And you know, I think that you yourself are a creative person and just a man of vision. And I don't know, I really I really stand by that compatibility. Ah, I mean, I don't know. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I didn't really think about it like that, but I do. I do really enjoy the content that you put out and the message that you send as far as your online personality.
Speaker 1: So we're compatible in that sense.
Speaker 5: Maybe in that sense, yes, if if I got to know you better, you know, we see we go from there.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean we're compatible, and well, I think the amount that we're compatible in the context of the amount that you know me right now from you watching the streams. We're compatible as me streaming and you watching it.
Speaker 5: I enjoy it. You seem like a very very true, very kind person but also very funny, and I enjoy a good funny person, just someone to make me laugh and to just be nice.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Yes, kier Have you ever been in love.
Speaker 5: Too many times? I made Maybe I call it infatuation instead of love. That might be more realistic.
Speaker 1: Tell me about the last time you were deeply infatuated?
Speaker 5: Actually very you know what? I did want to ask you about this? Okay, So for a little bit I was, I like probably in November, I just got out and just totally like anonymity, I I just got out of like like a mental hospital. Was in there for like a week, and I decided while I was in there, because I was so bored, I said, I'm going to pick up a prison pen pal. So I picked up a prison pen pal and I started talking to this person. Then I started just like I don't know, me being myself and being over infatuated with this person. And I was like, oh my gosh, this.
Speaker 8: Is this is love.
Speaker 5: This must be what love feels like. And of course this poor man had to reject me, but I still talk to him and now our friends kind of. But I don't know what to do with that relationship now. I really I when I think about it, it's nice because I have a friend who's in prison.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I don't know what do you think about that? I probably didn't explain that.
Speaker 1: Well, So you were so you're in a mental hospital and you this is like an internet friend.
Speaker 5: It was like you go online and you meet the prison time piles, and you go like rite a prisoner and you pick.
Speaker 1: Up like yeah, yeah, yeah, and you did the squat you were in a mental hospital.
Speaker 5: I did. I did because I thought it would be a good idea at the time, and I didn't think that, you know, we'd be talking for this long.
Speaker 1: So are you saying this is an answer to who you've been in fact? Or were you infatuated with this person?
Speaker 5: Not crazy infatuated, but I was like, Oh, I was like, Oh, this guy. The reason why I started talking to him because I thought I was like, oh my gosh, this guy is very cute. My dumb brain, Okay, I was like, this guy's very cute, and this might be cool to talk to him and he might like me. So I gave it a shot, just doing something random, just like I'm doing right now.
Speaker 1: What did he? Are you at Liberty too slash comfortable to share? What landed him in prison?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 5: I looked it up and I didn't look at what he did beforehand before messaging him. But I found out later that he actually it was an attempted rape. I believe that or intempted assault. I think it was a rape. I think that's what they said and I did, and I think I asked him about it and it was very brief. But getting to know him, he definitely seems like a very kind, very rounded individual. And I get to talk to him like on the phone and stuff. So but that I don't know, I don't know, I worry about that because he also he gets out soon, so what if he wants to meet up or something. I don't know if I can do that. Get what I'm saying. Therapy got go worried.
Speaker 1: Ununderstandably.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, it's hard to tell my my buddies about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I mean that's not something I, uh, personally would sign off one.
Speaker 5: Oh no, definitely not no, no, no, I'm sure.
Speaker 8: I'm sure.
Speaker 5: I'm sure the general public wouldn't.
Speaker 1: You're not gonna do it, are you?
Speaker 5: What like do what like to meet him?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Oh well that was never I'm saying. I'm just throwing that out in the air. That was never explicitly said that we were ever gonna have to meet. And he also is in another state. So I don't worry about I don't worry about it too much because when you when you come out of jail, they make you stay in the state for a while, right like they don't they don't just let you free reign.
Speaker 1: I have no idea.
Speaker 5: Okay, well, I'll look into that later, you know, when the time comes.
Speaker 1: And maybe maybe looking they don't know where he you know, he doesn't know where you live.
Speaker 5: No, not specifically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to be you know, I would. Look, I'm never I I'm gonna go ahead and say you probably shouldn't meet up with this person. I'm gonna go ahead and.
Speaker 5: I'm no, you're right, You're right. I'm not saying I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I was just saying, you know, that's on my mind lately some these days, and I don't know how to end that relationship.
Speaker 1: Probably be the best part about, you know, having to end an online relationship is that you can just stop.
Speaker 5: But then I feel bad because what else does he have going in there?
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if you are right, this is unpopular, but look if you haven't, if you genuinely feel bad, you can say in a message, I'm feel a little uncomfortable with how this relationship has progressed, right, and I and I and I unfortunately have to end things.
Speaker 5: Simple, quick and simple. Just that's a nice way to put it. I like that.
Speaker 1: People are saying you don't owe him anything, which I agree with. I'm only saying that if I'm only telling you that, if sending that would make you.
Speaker 5: Feel better, right, just some closure at least that really makes me sad.
Speaker 3: I have to go.
Speaker 5: I have to part ways, my buddy.
Speaker 1: I think for the best that you part weigh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's probably for the best.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you okay?
Speaker 8: Here?
Speaker 1: Are you doing all right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I'm a little a little sad about it because I don't. I literally just tried to break things off the other day, like probably two three days ago.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you've tried? You what do you mean you tried, not like, not.
Speaker 5: Like in a crazy way, just being like just being like, oh, I don't I don't think we should talk anymore. And and I should have just I should have just been like, yeah, all right, that's it. But I go back on my word sometimes it's a shame.
Speaker 1: Have you spoken to a real therapist about this?
Speaker 5: No, not this specifically, not this specifically. The more that the more that you are concerned with it, the more it makes me concerned, because I really try, I try to think about this as little as possible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think, I think. I think. I usually look at the chat. I mean I do, but I'm looking at them and they are they're concerned. And look here, I know you seem like I don't.
Speaker 4: We're not.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to stress you at no, but you should do you have a therapy I'm assuming if you've been to a mental health Do you have a therapist? Do you have mental health resources available to you?
Speaker 5: I used to, but I just I just can't afford it right now and I don't have the time. So it's kind of just been like free reign for the past couple of months for me.
Speaker 1: So, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I do plan on getting back into like mental health and and everything and doing things.
Speaker 1: Okay, because I I I think you should talk to someone who is not me, not not that you know, I mean, I think I think you should talk to an actual therapist.
Speaker 5: About this, right right, because this is very very serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would agree that you should. You should probably cease contact with this person. Uh.
Speaker 5: You know, does it help to know that he.
Speaker 1: Was period at the end of that? What?
Speaker 5: Does it help to know that he was cute?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, I don't think I wouldn't. I wouldn't consider that a factor. M hmm, whatsoever? Fair enough?
Speaker 8: Fair enough?
Speaker 5: I appreciate it. Do you do you like to go by Lyle or do you like to go buy therapy?
Speaker 1: Get go? What would you like to call me?
Speaker 3: Kira?
Speaker 5: I don't want to call you Lyle if that's like weird, but I also like calling you there be Gecko because that feels like sir to me.
Speaker 1: You can call me whatever you wish, Kira.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, Thank you there for get go. Thank you for your.
Speaker 1: Wisdom absolutely, and take take care, Kira. Be uh be safe Okay.
Speaker 5: Yes, I hope to I hope to see you and the rest of your videos and everything. Keep going. I love your.
Speaker 1: Work, all right, man, I love you too. Take uh take care, don't do anything crazy.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I love you man, love you too.
Speaker 1: Good Bye.
Speaker 10: All from Arianna Ariana, Arianna, Yes, who are you?
Speaker 1: Arianna?
Speaker 5: Oh, it's kind of lagging on my computer.
Speaker 10: This is weird.
Speaker 1: Here's what I want you to do, Ariana. What room of your house are you in right now?
Speaker 5: I I live in like a college apartment.
Speaker 1: Go to your go to the cold, close your laptop, put it underneath your bed, but set a little thing whatever, you download one of those apps that makes it that you your computer doesn't work for ten minutes or something like that, and then go to the cellar of your college dorm and talk to me there. I don't want you anywhere near the stream itself. Pretend the stream doesn't exist, pretend that we're just I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Arian. I don't know why I'm doing this right now. I should. I should. I'm wasting time. I should relax. I'm sorry, Arian, I don't know why I'm doing this.
Speaker 5: I just put on you. It's good.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's good enough. You don't have to do stuff I was talking about. Are we compatible?
Speaker 6: Area on?
Speaker 10: I feel like we are? Why because you just got this kookie energy about you, and I'm all about cookie energy.
Speaker 1: Do you consider yourself cookie?
Speaker 10: I definitely do. I'm like a mixture of a punk grandmother drug rug mess.
Speaker 5: I love everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said you're a punk grandmother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got those like cottage core vibes. But i'd be dressing like I work.
Speaker 4: In a hot topic, what do you feel like?
Speaker 1: How would you describe your personality? Because I feel like you've described only your appearance.
Speaker 10: I'm chaotic.
Speaker 1: You're chaotic. It's the most chaotic thing you've done recently.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 10: Everything is chaos.
Speaker 5: Let me think.
Speaker 10: The other night I attempted to jump off my friend's bed and do a split and almost broke my legs. I think that was it, And it was like to Shaun Kingston or some ship like for no, it just was spur of the moment, I'm gonna do that, and I almost did it, or did it, but I didn't break my legs.
Speaker 1: I don't know about chaotic, dangerous? Right, certainly dangerous? What else? What? What is? Do you do? You do?
Speaker 4: You do?
Speaker 1: You have a habit ariana would you say of putting yourself in dangerous situations?
Speaker 10: It depends because I don't see situations as dangerous, but then people around you are like, why are you doing that? That is definitely dangerous.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we had a caller like that today.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel like I would also vibe with them. Oh wait, was it the girl with the inmate Penthal?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would say.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was kind of relating to her because I also Penthal and for a little bit was writing to a prisoner.
Speaker 1: But we don't have to do the same. We have to have all the same conversation again, do we?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: It is over.
Speaker 1: You two should be friends, although actually I don't know. I'm scared of what you could cook up together.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you're right, I feel like I definitely could vibe with her, though we could go on hikes or some shit do.
Speaker 1: Embroidery that sounds perfectly productive. Yes, what does cottage court mean?
Speaker 5: Cottage court?
Speaker 10: It's kind of it became a bit of a TikTok trend this year, like pen paling, embroidery, baking, gardening, like the kind of like cottage lifestyle.
Speaker 5: Chats or oh.
Speaker 1: I see, Yes, so like you're like a your grandmother Lee, But you would also go to like a basement punk show.
Speaker 5: Yes exactly.
Speaker 10: I would bring my knitting needle to a baby.
Speaker 1: Don't bring your knitting needle to a mosh pit because you're gonna stab someone. Stay clear, It's leave that at home. But have you ever been in love?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: Who are you in love with?
Speaker 10: I had a boyfriend and I was kind of engaged with him for eight years and then I broke it off the summer ago. But we're still like in this weird phase where we're not official, but we're kind of just messing around.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 5: I'm nineteen.
Speaker 1: So you've been engaged with this?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait, so like you've been engaged like an engagement? Do you mean engaged like engage? Do you mean? What do you mean like engaged?
Speaker 10: I was dating him from like middle school, like a crazy time period from middle school up until August of last summer and my senior year. He had proposed to me, So we were engaged for about a year, but I didn't know what was going on, and I thought we should separate so I could figure things out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I thought, you're saying you've been engaged since you were eleven.
Speaker 10: No, God, No, that does seem like something I do.
Speaker 3: Though.
Speaker 1: Definitely, how old was he? You have so issue?
Speaker 10: You don't tell me he's only two years older than me?
Speaker 1: Okay, part of me felt like he was like thirty five or something.
Speaker 10: I mean, if I was dating him in middle school, it definitely would be the stereotype from our generation of like all the middle schoolers dating older online dudes.
Speaker 1: Is that a stereotype? Is that like a common thing?
Speaker 10: Yeah, sadly, I've heard it from many people on the internet in real life everywhere. Oh boy, do you think we're compatible?
Speaker 1: Do I think we're compatible?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Do you?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if I'm crazy.
Speaker 5: Enough for you, But could you vibe?
Speaker 1: Could I vibe.
Speaker 10: Like if I'm doing chaotic stuff? Could you send the corner and still support me and be like, she's doing what she doing?
Speaker 1: You know how you ever was? I don't know if you watch the stream, but like, if someone tells me something else should go oh or ah, and then I'll like make a comment or a face. I'd probably be doing stuff like that.
Speaker 10: I feel like in a way that is vibing.
Speaker 1: See when you I didn't do that intentionally, but see how when you said I feel like in a way that was vibing, and I was like, yeah, I'll probably.
Speaker 10: Do stuff like that, Yeah, vibing in silence.
Speaker 1: Well, there's only one way to one way to for hear that out for sure, and that's for us to go on a game That's for us to go on a date to game stop.
Speaker 10: I haven't been to a game stopping forever.
Speaker 5: That'd be cool.
Speaker 1: We'll do that. We'll go on a date to game stop and you know, maybe next Saturday at you know, at two pm.
Speaker 5: I feel like that could work out.
Speaker 10: I don't have to drive like twenty hours, but I feel like it could work out.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, and then I will see you at the Arunde Mills game stop a week from tomorrow at two pm.
Speaker 5: All right, have a good night, yack you too, Arianna.
Speaker 1: Stay safe, don't don't break your legs doing TikTok dances.
Speaker 10: I will not.
Speaker 1: All right, Arianna, I love you. I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: I love you too. Goodbye, goodbye.
Speaker 7: All from Nat.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 1: Nate?
Speaker 2: Hello, Nate? Yes, while can you hear me?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yes, Nate?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Who are you?
Speaker 2: I'm Nate?
Speaker 1: Okay? What about Nate?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm uh uh? Can you be more specific?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I can I just say a really quick while that I really respect your work.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm a huge I'm a huge fan. Actually, thank you? Who am I? That is the question? See, I I know you have like a then right, you know I have.
Speaker 1: A theme, but we don't know. We don't have to.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: I Here's what I'll do. I'll be any version of we can do any verse if you're what version of this do you want to do?
Speaker 2: I called with something on my mind.
Speaker 1: All right, let's do that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I don't am I able to drop? So let me do names in your in your chat?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Can I sell you anything you want to do?
Speaker 2: Okay? Sweet? So you know who Jeffrey Star is.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey Star he's.
Speaker 2: Like he like he's a really wealthy and he sells like men's paler or like women's pals. He's a homosexual man.
Speaker 1: Is that what he's famous for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sure you're chatting us who he is. He's very famous for that.
Speaker 1: He's famous for being a homosexual man.
Speaker 2: Well not no, not necessarily, but like he said, he sells men what he sells. He's a man, but he sells like women's makeup paler. He's very wealthy. Okay, anyway, anyway, so I guess in this case, Jeffrey Star is more or less like a just a figure, like a type of person. Right, And see, I'm the college students, so I'm not like super wealthy, but uh, Jeffrey Star's money is attractive to me. Okay, and she see I actually have a girlfriend at the time, Like at the moment, I'm not messing with you, Like right, you're taking me serious?
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah you're not. You're being serious.
Speaker 2: Yes, I can't deal with this. Yeah, so, like, uh, I have a girlfriend right now, right, But like, uh, sometimes I think about like I think I think about material money too much, and like I think that like I would I would allow myself to be homosexual for like, in order to be married to a homosexual man with lots of money, even though I am heterosexual.
Speaker 1: I think they call that gay for pay.
Speaker 2: And that's what it's called in the porn industry. Well I'm not trying to do porn, I know.
Speaker 1: I just I'm just saying that that's what they call it in the porn industry.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, okay, Well, like I just I guess the moral of the story is, like, my friend's give me a hard time about it, But like I was just wondering if you had like any idea about like material value over happiness.
Speaker 1: Your friend is giving you a hard time because you would be homosexual for money, Yes, precisely, would you ever? You know you can do that. I didn't stop it.
Speaker 2: You I'm doing that, No, I know, and my and my friend isn't a bad person for that. But I think, I.
Speaker 1: Mean, you know, look, I would check. I would check with your girlfriend and see, you know, what the what what what the what if there's a clause about this in your relationship contract.
Speaker 2: And see, I agree with that too. But I guess more or less, my thought is, like I'm curious as to why I heterosexual man like I feel as though it would be okay to become homosexual for money.
Speaker 1: Well, look, in a way, everyone who hates their job is homosexual for money.
Speaker 2: That's actually like really intelligent.
Speaker 1: You know, you don't like engaging in homosexual acts.
Speaker 2: In like the most respectful way possible, you know.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, you know how you're saying, yeah, but you do it. You would do it for.
Speaker 2: Money, like extravage it.
Speaker 1: Well, yes, similar to how you know, I don't like you know, most most people that don't like type and spreadsheets on a computer or making hamburgers or driving taxi cabs, but they'll do it for money.
Speaker 2: So they'll do it for money.
Speaker 1: Now, there are some people who do like engaging in homosexual acts that do do it for money, you know, similar to how some people like, you know, painting and they paint and then then money painting.
Speaker 2: I see. But I feel like a major drive for me at the moment is that I like don't have a lot of money, you know, and like if I had money, maybe I wouldn't think about it.
Speaker 1: If you had money, maybe you wouldn't think about.
Speaker 2: It like I would. Like, it's an interesting thought to me, why like it occurs to me that I.
Speaker 1: I would look within yourself like like like like what are your boundaries? Like would you find being like I don't. I don't believe. I do not believe I say this that there is anything inherently there's nothing inherently objectively degrading about sexualizing sexualizing yourself for money. But if you personally, I would feel degraded being sexualized for money, and you should take that into consideration.
Speaker 2: I agree. I agree with you on the fact that I don't think that it's a bad thing to sexualize yourself for money, But I personally am like a very sexually reserved person. So I just I just baffled by the fact that I would think that this was okay. But well, I think I really liked your gay or pay idea. I think that was really quite intelligent advice because you're right about that, like you would do almost anything for money, and extreme amounts of money, like a certain amount of money would make it that much easier to do something that you're completely against.
Speaker 1: Well you know, look, I mean, look, why is try it? Just try By the way, by the way, you don't have look, you don't have to go I mean I know, so I know some girls who like, you know, they do seeking arrangements, but they don't necessarily have sex with the dudes, you know, they'll just go on a date, hold their hand, talk to them. You know, for some people that's worse than sex actually really, but you could do that. You could find you can go on seeking arrangements and just find an old man who you know, you could go on a date with for money and see how that.
Speaker 2: See if you like that, I see, and like, I guess that would be the real test because then, like I could see if the money was worth it. And like, but like you know, you wouldn't want your existence to be torture either, like you've want to you'd want to be able to enjoy your life, even now that you're with a person specifically for their money, but you still respect that person, you know, Like you just like the money like a lot. Yeah, and that's why I think I love it.
Speaker 1: It's a look, it's you know, it's I think it's your own decision, Like are you what do you what are you willing to do for money? What are you not willing to do for you money? You know, explore I would take a little time explore your own boundaries. You can try camming. Would you could do what you do that?
Speaker 2: Would I like a cam girl?
Speaker 1: Well, like a cam guy, a cam guy?
Speaker 2: You could try that, you.
Speaker 1: Could try that. I mean, why did you why did you bring this up? Is the way to make money?
Speaker 2: I think? I think in this I'm just a little disappointed. You don't know who Jeffrey started, but that's fine. It's just the fact that he is extravagantly wealthy. And I think that, like that is what Like he drives like luxury cars and has Louis Vauton backpacks and lives in a mansion, and that to me is what I want.
Speaker 1: What you know what, Now, I'm less interested in your means of achieving money, and I'm more interested in why why do you want extreme wealth?
Speaker 2: And that's that's also why I think that I first off, I'm not very wealthy to begin with. You know, I grew up in middle class America and uh, and so I think that, like, now, you know, you didn't always have exactly what you wanted. But like I watch these celebrities who get this extreme wealth and this extreme power and then they say, oh, you know, it's not really worth it, when in reality, what do they have to worry about, you know, like once you get money, your troubles go away.
Speaker 1: I don't think that that is necessarily true.
Speaker 2: And so like that's why I came to you an unofficial therapist, but I just wanted to like ask why, like why do you think that your problems.
Speaker 1: Don't go away? I I mean, again, you know, I don't, I don't know, but I mean, like, I mean, gave even listen to it. Like celebrities give interviews all the time where they don't necessarily talk about how awesome their lives are. I mean, we also see like rich people fucking dying and kill themselves and getting into all kinds of like, you know, terrible life troubles even though they have a lot of money. You know, I don't think I don't think that's a good view to have that like money will inherently solve all of your problems. I'm not even saying that as like, like I'm not an advice guy. I'm not like a guy who like knows shit or anything. But I have heard I have read from people who do no shit. Not that anyone I guess no shit, but I don't know. I'm just I'm fucking sixteen, But.
Speaker 2: You're fifteen.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not actually fifteen.
Speaker 2: But oh well, I think that's a that's like the I think it's one of those things that if I'm honest, I want to see you for it. I want to see it for myself. Does that make sense?
Speaker 1: Someone said money buys security, which is true, money buys security and.
Speaker 2: Freedom, which is why I think like that's like the root of a lot of like especially lower class Americans problems, and like that would fix a lot of the day to day problems.
Speaker 1: Like you're telling me, do you do you have any you're talking about it? I feel like you just get new problems though. I feel there's there's no way to get all of your ship taken care well.
Speaker 2: Right, But then, like what is there Like do you believe that they're like the same like intensity of problems and like the same steaks, like the same things are at stake or because there's a difference between like not being able to buy Super Bowl tickets and buying like groceries.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, I think I remember reading some ship. Yeah, okay, I know I see what you're saying there. I think again, I don't know shit about Dick, but I feel like I remember reading something that like happiness effects there's like some study or something that's that happiness affects wealth effects happiness up to like a certain point. So like if you're I so like, I think they're interesting in being like impoverished and secure is pretty big, right, But they're interesting being secure and motherfucking jeffree Star ultra wealthy.
Speaker 2: I think, I think is different, like the difference between like one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and one hundred and fifty million dollars, So there's no difference thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, someone set up to Yeah, I think it's up to like seventy five K or seventy K or something that I can understand. Yes, they're being like fucking impoverished and always having to worry about money and like being financially secure. I could definitely there's a happiness there, but I think between and again I don't think about kits, but there's a difference in that, And like the di answering someone who makes like seventy thousand dollars a year and has a million dollars.
Speaker 3: I see that.
Speaker 2: So like what are you gonna do?
Speaker 1: What do you what? What would you what would you do? Nate, if you had unlimited money, you know, okay, Okay, You're okay. You don't have to worry about money anymore. You don't have to worry about your groceries. You don't have to worry about what do you do now that you have like extraordinary wealth? What would you do?
Speaker 2: You know what, Lyle, that's a great question, and like and I honestly think about it a lot. And when I think about like this system of like getting to that point, what would I do once I get it? And like I guess, like you know, when you when you wake up at ten o'clock every morning, like on a weekday, and you feel like terrible because you walk up at ten o'clock. I would just wake up at noon, like you know, who cares? And like I would just get some breakfast and that someone made me, you know, and then like and then just do something stupid like Clay called duty all day because I can you know what I mean, you wouldn't get bored of that? And see, like that's just what I That's that's what I wanted. Like I want to find out if I would get bored of it, Like I want to get to that point where I have that much money and then like once I get bored, you know, I'll just what like I'll just buy something new. I'll just like I'll just like I'll just find something else that is extremely fun like that. But you can't do because you have to do other stuff sometimes unless you're super duper rich.
Speaker 1: I think that would like you would just buy like crazy shit.
Speaker 2: Well, like that's and then like and then you think about it, and then you're like, oh, that's how all a lot of winners end up, like you know, going off the deep end. But like I don't see how that could be unfun and like how you could ruin your life doing that because like you're just having a blast all the time and there's no consequences. Like I know you said that that's not a good way to think, but like I hope I'm making you think about it a little bit because you got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I don't, right, But we're not talking about we're not talking about not worrying about paying bills. We're talking about like extratraordinary wealth like ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I like, which is where.
Speaker 1: I feel like I feel like having enough money. I guess I get the like I get like the freedom that money buys you understandable for me. For me, money is cool because it means you don't have to do things you don't want to do. I'm not more. But then I also feel like when you buy crazy stuff, you need more money, which means you need to do more things you don't want to do.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying, but I just.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know boobs about but.
Speaker 2: But you do. You do a lot of these talk shows you gain on You're like basically you basically Joe Rogan at this point in the way that you like are just gathering information from other people you know, but you're doing a good thing.
Speaker 1: But before well go ahead, now, what were you gonna say?
Speaker 2: Uh? I just don't want to I don't want to hog the air, but I wanted to bring up another topic really quick. It's kind of like a like I get to know you question sure before you boot me, But uh I just want to know, so like I have my own like I'm saying this with my own like personal ideas in mind, and I just want to ask you and then I'll say mine if you so desire. But like, so you just got like a terminal illness. Right, Like, this is just a for instance, and I feel bad for anyone whoever has ever got one, but like just jokes aside, But like, you just got terminal illness. What's the first What are you gonna do with the rest of your life while you have time?
Speaker 1: How much time do I have left?
Speaker 2: Let's say you have Let's say the doctor gave you thirty days to live.
Speaker 1: I mean I would spend it with my friends and my family, and I would reflect over everything in my life that I had to be grateful for.
Speaker 2: That's a very mature answer.
Speaker 1: You're gonna tell me that you would like go do some crazy shit, aren't you.
Speaker 2: This doesn't segue into yeah, no, that's.
Speaker 1: What you're gonna say. You're gonna say that you would like know skydiving and ship.
Speaker 2: No, I'm gonna what I was gonna do.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say you would go do skydiving and do heroin in the sky.
Speaker 2: Okay, Lyle, you're more you know more about the world than you think than people think you do. My my answer precisely was going to be yes, say goodbye, right, but then just like live out every narcotic and drug fantasy that you've ever desired.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't like what I don't want heroin? What do you imagine your mom when you're about to die, wanting to spend time with you, but you're too busy fucking doing heroin.
Speaker 2: I mean you kind of put me in a put me in a tight spot there, but like I just don't get like, okay, so like you're not going to exist. You actually talking about this as the last girl a little bit, but anyway, you're you're gone from this current time and space in like two hours, and you don't want to try something you've always wanted to do, Like, like, what's your heroin? In this position? Your mom?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Like I'm saying, like, you know, my thing is like I've always want, Like I just want to know what it feel like to do heroin? What's like that thing you wanted to do your whole life? And now you have no regrets, Like as long as doesn't hurt anybody, what are you going to go do? See your mom? I guess you kind of already.
Speaker 1: Answered it, but you said see my mom.
Speaker 2: Oh, I just don't know what your thing is? Like I get I see your family anything like that, but like, give me more than that. Give me something here.
Speaker 1: I don't have a I'm trying to think of this realistically, like if I was actually dying, But like it's kind of.
Speaker 2: Like one of those questions like I just wanted to hear you're I just wanted to get some ideas from you, like I wanted to get to know Lie.
Speaker 3: A little bit.
Speaker 1: I don't think I have a thing like that. I don't think I want to do Heroin or jump out of a plan. I'm doing most of the things that I want to be doing right now. I'd like to travel, but I can't do that right now because there's a pandemic. But other than that, I'm kind of them.
Speaker 2: And I admire your You say you don't know nothing about nothing, but I admire your wisdom honestly you.
Speaker 1: Well, thanks man, I appreciate it. I don't know if I did anything like Joe Rogan, but well.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean by Joe Rogan, like in the way that you're gaining knowledge from strangers and like learning.
Speaker 1: But it's true. Well he talks to like, you know, scientists, and I'm talking to you know you. I get it, no no offense, but.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe someday I'll be a scientist, and I'll come my Onny show.
Speaker 1: Maybe someday you will be a scientist and you can you can tell us all about you can study the effects of heroin. That's how you'll do this.
Speaker 2: I think I won't. I won't do heroin, but I hope to someday be able to like find the answers to light and extravagant. Well, but you did. You did help me in that. I realized it's not the best way to think. But it's just something I'm curious about.
Speaker 1: I should think someone someone said that what I said to you was mean, and it was, but it didn't. I didn't mean it that way.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. I didn't. I didn't think it was me. I understand.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's I don't think it's mean to say that you're not a scientist.
Speaker 2: I am whoever said that in the chat, I am not a scientist.
Speaker 1: Look, you're as much of a scientist as I am. Joe Rogan, that's what I meant to say.
Speaker 2: That's fair, but like, no credit to me, even more credit to yourself.
Speaker 1: Wow, what I'm trying to say, Well, thank you man. No, it is how I said it. I said it with with some stink. All right, anyway, look, Nate, you're a beautiful man, and uh don't I'm I'm gonna be worrying about you. So would you be safe?
Speaker 4: We we.
Speaker 1: Just be safe, Nate, Okay, can you be safe for me?
Speaker 2: Well? Yeah, and I hope to I hope to talk to you again.
Speaker 5: I love it.
Speaker 1: I'll talk to you soon.
Speaker 2: All right lyle bye.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 4: That was all.
Speaker 1: That was the show. Thank you so much for watching. I really appreciate it. I love you all. This has been therapy, Gecko. If you liked the show, please get a subscribe and give it a five star review. If you didn't like the show, you know, look, give it. Here's I level with you, all right, give the show a review that is reflective of how you felt about it. You know, all I can ask for really is your honesty. So if you liked it, give it a five star review. If you didn't like it, you know, if you, I mean, if you really hated it, then you know, sure, go ahead and give it a one star review. If I if I deserve that, if you believe that I deserve that, and I want you to act with sincerity and give that to me. However, if you believe sincerely that you enjoyed it, I want you to give that to me as well. You know, just just beyond this with me, whatever you're feeling. Anyway, Look, I am a call. You can call in to the Gecko every Monday, Wednesday, Friday at Twitch dot tv slash Lyle Forever, Lyle forever the word forever, and then you can follow me on Instagram at Lyle forever with the number four so L y L E four e V e R. Anyway, I love you all more than I have the words to to fathom and I will talk to you all soon. And take care and enjoy Thanksgiving when it comes in, uh, you know, two months, all right, Bye,