Speaker 1: This is the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast with iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's time for Bachelor headlines. This is the Almost Famous podcast. We're here today to tell you everything going on in Bachelor Nation that we know of right now. The first headline is this the Bachelor's Grant Ellis and Juliana reveal where they hope to tie the knot. So Ashley two things with this one. They're revealing where they want to tie the knot, which means that they're still together, which means they're still planning a wedding, which means our take the maybe they weren't together must be wrong.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought we were together. I just think there is trouble in paradise. But I'm also just being dramatic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so where do they want to tie it out?
Speaker 3: They were on the Happy Hour podcast with Joe and Sergoona this weekend or this week, and they said that they are brainstorming ideas for the big day. She really hopes to get married in Italy by the Water. Says that she feels like it's just they just got to like kind of hone in on the real idea, but going to Italy is definitely something that they're going to try to make happen. She's got really deep Italian roots.
Speaker 2: It's you know what I do think. I listened to that episode. There was moments where I don't think we were that far off. I think there is you know, questions. I don't know if they're struggling or not, but there's questions. I also think moving closer together will probably be helpful. It feels like it's distances, you know, been at play here. The next headline is this Kelsey Anderson talks wedding planning with Joey. We got a lot of wedding planning going. Maybe I'll ask him this weekend about where he's getting married when.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get a headline for us ben So she said that they're getting the process started. So Kelsey said that they're really going to try to dig in after the birthday and after that, wedding planning is the next on the list. It's a whole new list of things that they're going to have to come up with. Date, location, those are their priorities.
Speaker 4: Of course.
Speaker 2: Now I have been around the two of them, and I will be around the two of them one or at least Joey the next two months. We have things planned together, all golf related. Obviously, you don't want to compare. That doesn't sound healthy. I will say this, the two of them are as strong as any couple I've ever seen coming out of the franchise. I mean, I think I've always used to say Jojo and Jordan seem like they were just like rock steady, right. But I'd also say that Zach and Katie are up there. But I Joey and Kelsey just they just get each other. You can see the love, the support, the care. I have zero doubt that they're making big plans for their futures.
Speaker 5: Oh that's great, that's great.
Speaker 3: It seems like that from afar, but I've only met him once and then I haven't met her yet. But I love hearing mat because they're one of my favorites as a fangirl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michelle Young celebrates bachelorette party in Arizona.
Speaker 4: Goodness.
Speaker 2: I remember during the Golden Wedding when we met her. I think it was just then boyfriend loved the guy, nice guy, so handsome. I remember just being like overwhelmed with his beauty. So it's cool to see, you know, this come to this point where they're now planning, you know, next steps.
Speaker 3: Yes, so her maid of honor is Ryan Klater. So, Ryan arrived in week three of Matt James's season and was eliminated week five. She was one of the girls that went in with Michelle late.
Speaker 4: Ah.
Speaker 3: Interesting, yeah, yeah, it's okay, you guys, you can't remember everything.
Speaker 5: But the.
Speaker 3: Bachelorette party was in Scottsdale. I like a Scottsdale bachelorette party. And I remember when Michelle was last on the podcast, I want to say about two months ago. She said that the wedding was very soon coming up, like so, I think that it'll be within the next month or so. And they said that over the weekend, the ladies enjoyed lounging by the pool, riding ATVs, going out to a club, and sipping delicious drinks by the pool.
Speaker 4: We got to celebrate Michelle.
Speaker 2: You know what, it's incredibly awesome to see bachelor's favorites, you know, finding love.
Speaker 4: Now. We have a little audio clip here.
Speaker 2: I think it's relatable Ashley in a lot of ways, but it's from Mollie Mesnick. The headlines is this Molly Mesnick forgets she was ever on The Bachelor, let's listen in.
Speaker 6: I don't even remember being on the Bachelor, Like it feels like ages ago since we did that, Like it feels like a lifetime ago. We're so far removed from that world, Like Jason and I of a really normal life.
Speaker 4: We work normal jobs.
Speaker 6: Like doing something like this is like way out of my comfort zone.
Speaker 5: I'm just so far removed from the Bachelor world. But it's fun being able to come and do stuff like this.
Speaker 3: For clarification sake, Molly during this interview is at the premiere of a movie. It's like a Lifetime movie or something, and she says that that is something that she's just so unfamiliar with doing these days.
Speaker 5: No, I cannot relate.
Speaker 3: I remember being on the Bachelor quite well, wonderful life changing experience as it was for Mollie.
Speaker 5: It was a few years further back for her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, I just yes, I remember, I remember a lot.
Speaker 2: Sam Jeffries discusses breast implant removal surgery and an emotional post.
Speaker 3: Sam Jeffries might not be a name that you remember, but she was on season twenty six of the Bachelor, and she was on the last season a Bachelor in Paradise and you saw your picture. Yeah, okay, if you saw a picture, you would remember.
Speaker 5: And now that Ben said the consipated thing.
Speaker 3: She had to leave Paradise early because she hadn't pooped in at least nine days.
Speaker 5: That's probably how you remember her.
Speaker 3: She got them removed, and she said that she already felt lighter immediately after surgery, physically, emotionally, spiritually. She said that back in twenty seventeen, she found a lump that had to be removed, and then another one showed up on a mammogram. Both were taken out, and after the second surgery she got implants. Because she had lost so much tissue during the surgeries that she didn't even recognize her body anymore. But she said that she was told that one implant was placed and the other one.
Speaker 1: Was.
Speaker 3: It was like the other side had one temporary. It was like a temporary implant. It had to be removed because it was too big. So I guess one side was good when the other side was too big. And then she found out that there was still a small implant in there after the temporary we had been taken out. It was lots of process, she said, but she just feels really good about the decision to completely remove them. Good just another example of girls in Bachelor Nation getting rid of their breast implants. Claire and Amanda have both gotten rid of them recently and feel much better without them. So thank you girls for giving me confidence and not getting them for my small postpartum boobies.
Speaker 2: Speaking of Claire, Claire, Crawley opens up about struggling with medical condition.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: We did talk about Claire getting her breast implants removed just a few years ago, and she's back on Instagram. Speaking about this medical condition, Ashley tell us everything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she has topical steroid with drawl. She says that she's finally sharing something that she's kept hidden for quite some time. For those who missed it, she said she's even though she has taught she's you know, she's mentioned not feeling confident when the way that she's looked lately. She said that she had something. It was almost a year ago. I remember her saying, I have filters on on Instagram a lot because I'm just going through something that I don't feel super confident about my appearance right now. She did at some point mentioned that it had to do with a steroid and how it was like kind of making her puffy, which steroids often do, and now, she said, she's still suffering with it. She doesn't have answers. I'm not on the other side with a shiny bow tied around it, she said. But I couldn't keep quiet about it anymore. I'm walking through this moment my moment, but sharing it is part of my healing now. And you're in the middle of something very hard, and I hope this reminds you if you are too, that you're not alone.
Speaker 5: That is awful. It sucks to not.
Speaker 3: Feel like you look good. You know, obviously you want to look feel good physically number one and be healthy internally, but being able to like not go out and show your face confidently sucks well.
Speaker 2: And I also just know, I mean, I've this the topical steroid like process. When your body has this kind of reaction, it's very serious and it's very scary and it can cause really detrimental damage. And so we'll be falling along with this because you know, I think when we read it, maybe the reaction is like, oh, you know, her body will adjust and it's a big deal. So we're thinking about you clear it is brutal not only not feel your best, but also to have such a serious issue happening that there's very little control over.
Speaker 3: I need to say this if you're wondering what this is. She obviously had to use a topical steroid for something and then with what she has right now could last up to a couple months to many years.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's a big deal, a really big deal. All right.
Speaker 2: Final headline is this on a little lighter note, we are thinking about you clear is Tasha Adams recently performed with Shakira.
Speaker 4: That feels like a big.
Speaker 3: Deal for the non fangirl ben he thinks this is a big deal. So yeah, oh you remember Shakira because like you probably remember the video that came out when we were in like eighth grade or ninth grade whenever, what we did that hip that made me want to be her and maybe you and Jared want to be with her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So she was able to.
Speaker 3: Go on on stage with Shakira at MetLife Stadium, like this is not even just a theater or even an arena, a stadium. She went out with a whole bunch of people. Tasha jokes like so am I on tour now and then she took a picture with her backstage.
Speaker 5: Very cool, very cool.
Speaker 4: Good for Tasha.
Speaker 2: Goodness, you know what, I think we just announced the breakup or that they separated her and her boyfriend. Now she's performing on stage with Shakiri. It always feels like when you feel like you're at rock bottom, something always brings you out of it to the top. Ashley, that's all the headlines we have today. That's what's happening in Bachelor Nation. Until next time.
Speaker 4: I've been Ben, I've been Ashley.
Speaker 5: Say guys, thank you.
Speaker 1: Follow the Ben and Ashley I Almost Famous podcast on iHeartRadio or subscribe wherever you listen to podcasts.