Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christy nom the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fined nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right. Leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Are you equally concerned about the collapse of we Work and what real estate stocks do you like?
Speaker 5: Long term? We Work?
Speaker 6: I mean, we talked about it last week, but once a company says hey, it's not looking good for us, I would be concerned. The thing that really shocks me more than anything is like the CEO's ability to continue to raise capital for other projects, which is a privilege that we don't have.
Speaker 5: At the moment.
Speaker 6: There are no real estate stocks that I really love in the traditional sense. If I have to pick some out, I will go. I will lean towards McDonald's and Walmart if I'm going through absolute safety. Walmart has a stranglehold on the retail space. Then they've innovated in a very interesting way over the last ten years and has built sustainably. McDonald's you can argue as the biggest real estate company on Earth, but anything else that has real estate exposure at this moment because of how they value the companies I don't love at the moment. Most important thing and this is something you shot in the U Stress before going back to episode seventy. You gotta take all the risk off the table, Like what could I invest in? Like if I had to put every dollar I had into something, and I'll be safe if I'm looking in the real estate space, Apple, excuse me. McDonald's and Walmart are the only two that I'm like are rock solid.
Speaker 5: Are there some other ones? Yes?
Speaker 6: But if we work as in Trouble, which they try to make a hybrid of the tech and real estate model together in a publicly traded company and it didn't work, there's some other ones that are going to be in trouble as well coming forward.
Speaker 5: And this is the crazy part.
Speaker 6: Rates have not gone as high as they can, Like mortgage rates can't go to nine percent for those of us that are old enough to remember, like seven percent is the median?
Speaker 5: What about those who have bad credit?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I mean, and we live in this environment whereas like the news is now, right, So when you hear seven in a quarter and they say, and that's the highest it's been in fifteen years, it's like, oh fifteen year. But there were people thirty years ago who were buying homes right, like you said, Like the people who don't have seven hundred, seven hundred or seven to fifty credit, what did the interest rate look like for them?
Speaker 7: So that's a part of it.
Speaker 8: The interesting thing about that we worked there, and I guess the transparency is important, right because on Tuesday they said they have a substantial doubt about their ability to continue operating over the next year, substantial doubt. This is like the company is saying this, and so it's gonna like when we talk about the effects. I looked at the numbers for New York City and like when I was on the phone with you kind of heard me.
Speaker 7: You listen to it.
Speaker 8: I'm like, this is our this is crazy. So they owned seven million square feet in New York City, seven million square feed of commercial real estate. That's troubling. Right when we see companies obviously COVID affected, we work tremendously, and how the company was run. I mean, if you never watched the documentary, go watch that place please. That's troubling, especially for commercial real estate here in New York. And I mean, I guess throughout the world. When I read the report and I heard the article itself, it made me think about what we talked about market Money's like you said with Dave Gross and we said, what's the next domino to fall?
Speaker 7: And the first thing, no hesitation.
Speaker 8: Commercial real estate, commercial real estate. And so hearing this report and then reading more information about it, I'm like, Yo, this is this is about to happen. It looks like this is about to happen. So I mean, yeah, I think the long term effects are there. There are some stocks though.
Speaker 4: And that, but I mean that's still you said, how much real estate did they own?
Speaker 7: Seven million square feet?
Speaker 4: That's not it's.
Speaker 8: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding a professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem the safe plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association member FDIC.
Speaker 7: Erners. What's up?
Speaker 8: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like, the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds. Odds are they're using Square? We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners, Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something and soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you start, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl, don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan.
Speaker 2: These are just.
Speaker 1: Some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership.
Speaker 1: I'm Christine Nohm, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal board crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and.
Speaker 2: Deported, you will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 4: Over six billion real estate.
Speaker 7: Of course, I'm not saying it's still dropping a bucket.
Speaker 4: It sounds the number sounds bigger than what it really is.
Speaker 7: Do you think seven million square.
Speaker 4: It's not going to affect New York real estate?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, no, I'm not saying that it affects I'm saying commercial real estate in general, right, Like that's just one company. That's just one company, right, But that could be a domino effect of multiple companies.
Speaker 4: Well, commercial real estate is in trouble regardless. But I don't think that we work as any effect on on it.
Speaker 8: No, But the question was about we Work specifically. That's why I was giving the numbers on we were.
Speaker 4: I just don't think that we If we Work went out of business today and they have to sell all of their real estate, they will be able to sell that in them a couple of months, like probably shorter. Like there's there's a high demand for real estate right now in New.
Speaker 5: York City, So do you think it would acquire them? Because exactively to potential great company, you're staying.
Speaker 8: High demand as in another corporate enterprise coming to take the real estate from them.
Speaker 4: Whoever corporate enterprise, wealthy people, Saudi Arabia.
Speaker 6: I mean, I mean we got to and Blackstone and black Rock if we're gonna be super honest, mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Problems business fibody.
Speaker 8: So there's there's a couple of real estate stocks, I'll run them off. And it's one of those things where when we when Warren Buffer speaks, you know, like I pay attention to it.
Speaker 7: And so he ran off a couple. So D. R. Horton was one that he liked. Kirshire Hathaway bought over six million years.
Speaker 8: Leonard was one on one another one took an l E, n and then NVR. So those are the three that in his V are solid and NVR is another side one. But they're also inside of the ETF, the home construction ETF it B, which is up twenty one percent. And so if you look inside of that ETF the holdings, what do you think the top three holdings are the three that I just said, right, So DR and LENAR and n VR, And so they're positioned in the amazing they looking of the real estate space and they're saying like these are the three companies, but also look inside the ETF that has home construction it TV another place if you're interested in and invested in real estate.
Speaker 6: I don't want to offend any of my political connects, especially going into investments. But do we think that Blackrock buying up all of the Yeah, put it on me. These are my thoughts on my musics. This is thanks, But do you think black Rock and Blackstone are intentionally raising rental unit values to be able to set up an economy for just them going forward over the next twenty years, because if they bought everything up. Clearly they've stated that like this is a market that they have a lot of interest in being like the real estate real estate rental market, if they price everyone out and the collapse comes and they buy everything up for cheaper, it's just by design or do we think that this is a happy accident.
Speaker 5: Kudos and shout out to Larrything.
Speaker 6: Going back to my talk last week of every company has to find a way to be a monopoly on earth, to be able to have an edge in the market that is sustainable if you really want to build generational wealth.
Speaker 5: I don't think any of this is done.
Speaker 6: Like rental prices have went up, damned the double in the last year, one hundred and fifty percent in the last three years, and the greatest benefit of that has been black Rock Come Black. Soone, Larry Fink, we need you to come to invest FSIL next year.
Speaker 5: Please to my put the call out too, Please put the all right.
Speaker 1: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J.
Speaker 2: Trump's leadership. I'm Christy nom.
Speaker 1: The United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred thousand illegal aliens have been arrested. If you are here illegally, your next you will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned, and deported.
Speaker 2: You will never return.
Speaker 1: But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally.
Speaker 2: Do what's right, leave now.
Speaker 1: Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will be protected.
Speaker 3: Sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security,