Speaker 1: It's the best bit of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 2: Part two, she's breaking down the top seven segments from the Bobby Bone Show this week.
Speaker 3: It's time to catch up on the Bobby Bone Show.
Speaker 4: And if you're here, that is probably what you're doing, or maybe you just like listening to segments over again, whatever the case may be, I'm really happy that you're here. We got a lot to catch up on this week. Before we get into it, I encourage you to check out Part one Part three this weekend. Part one is with Lunchbox. Not only did we talk about his new dog that his family rescued, but there's also an update in one that a lot of people were asking about. In Part three, we always answer listener questions and we talked about his kids and life with the wife, all that good stuff. So go listen to those and if you just don't want to plan your ignore me, or maybe you already listened, which I love you for that, then we're gonna get into this. Let's go. We've been doing random letter drafts recently and it's been quite interesting because we have no prep for it whatsoever.
Speaker 3: It's just random.
Speaker 4: We spin a wheel and a letter gets chosen, so this week, we did a draft of things that start with B, and I know what you're thinking. When you listen to these segments, like how will they not come up with this stuff? You would be surprised how difficult it is in general to come up with anything on the spot when you're.
Speaker 3: Not prepped for it.
Speaker 5: Number seven, we'll spin the wheel. Whatever letter it lands on, we will draft awesome things that start with this letter. Spin that up. Now, Eddie goes first. We just rolled the dice backstage. The letter is B B. All right, awesome things that start with the letter B. Eddie, have twenty seconds to think of your first answer. Okay, well, awesome things that thinks start with the letter B.
Speaker 6: Wow, this is crazy. I think this has to be my number one. Usually go foods, but this isn't a food. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Five seconds.
Speaker 6: My first pick of the B draft is Bobby Bone's show.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: That does not eliminate straight Bobby Bones.
Speaker 5: I think, so right part of the show. Yeah, I'm gonna go with babies.
Speaker 6: Oh that's really good. That's really good.
Speaker 1: Babies.
Speaker 5: Awesome things to start with be Amy.
Speaker 1: Basketball.
Speaker 5: It's a tough first round pick. I feel like a lot of people like that. A lot of people like basketball in sport. Yeah, it's a good one, Lunchbox. It's easy, guys. It starts with be give me baby.
Speaker 6: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Okay, Morgan, I'm gonna go with booze saying that was good. You think so for her loves?
Speaker 4: And you know what, historically in our letter drafts, all the alcohol ones have done really well.
Speaker 5: So okay, So Morgan, have Booze first, now in the second round, go.
Speaker 8: Ahead, Okay, okay, that's what I sir, Funny Amy, Okay, I think I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 4: It's half of the population.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with.
Speaker 5: Boys, boos and boys nothing. All right, lunch Box. You have boobies.
Speaker 7: I have boobs. Boobies, whichever way you want to determine it. And when you see boobies, where are you at.
Speaker 5: You're on a boat. Give me boats. Okay, boats and boobs pretty good. Amy, You have basketball.
Speaker 1: Basketball is not terrible.
Speaker 5: You're right, it's not terrible.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 5: Burgers good basketball and burgers.
Speaker 6: That's not Amy.
Speaker 1: I love burgers.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go to add to babies. I'm gonna add birthdays.
Speaker 6: Dude. That's so good.
Speaker 7: Hang it.
Speaker 5: Eddie, you've chosen Bobby Bone Show. What is going to be your second one? There awesome things to start with.
Speaker 6: Be one of my favorite places to go in the whole wide world.
Speaker 5: It's the beach. Those beach beach is good. I even think about that. Okay, one more round, Eddie, you'll go first again, third round, sneak again, Bobby Bone Show, beach and.
Speaker 6: You know what, man, summertime. What do we like to do in the summer. We like to be outside in the backyard and barbecue.
Speaker 7: That's what I had had that That's what I ye, it's gone.
Speaker 5: Now. I have babies and birthdays. I'm gonnadd bacon really good baby's birthdays and bacon. Amy, you have basketball and burgers.
Speaker 1: Basketball. I'm trying to think of the flow, Like what was flow? Basketball, burgers and bingo?
Speaker 6: I mean.
Speaker 1: Time, Uh huh, Basketball, burgers and Brad Pitt.
Speaker 5: Works all right? I need an answer.
Speaker 1: Go with that, Amy, Okay, I'm gonna go with basketball, burgers and bud light.
Speaker 5: Morgan has all boots. You can't do another boot?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, basketball burgers and basketball burgers and Brad Pitt.
Speaker 5: Okay, lunchbox, Yeah, boobies and boats boobies boats.
Speaker 7: I was thinking about doing the opposite of what Morgan said. You know you said boys. I was thinking about calling them some. But I don't know if I can say that word.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I mean there's a different word.
Speaker 5: They're called be I no, I can't say that.
Speaker 7: Okay, then I'll go with boobs boats and it's a bird.
Speaker 6: Give me birds, Amy, that's what.
Speaker 5: You're missing, Amy. That would have fit you. I don't know that it's a good one, but I know that would have fit you. I know.
Speaker 1: I can't believe I didn't think of birds and bread.
Speaker 5: Never mind, Morgan. Bread is a play. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Why are you giving them?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know why?
Speaker 6: I mean, now, Amy, can I go back?
Speaker 5: Morgan?
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 4: I did have bread written down, but I'm stuck between bread and I've got I'm the last one. So I got bread, I've got bowling, I've got my bed because.
Speaker 5: Everybody loves their bed. That's good. I thought Lunchbox was gonna go boobs, boats and butts because that would have been him.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I was thinking of babes, but oh babes, I wasn't thinking pc.
Speaker 6: That was the other word.
Speaker 5: I was thinking with Birds.
Speaker 7: Bed.
Speaker 5: Everybody loves their bed boobs, Boys in bed. Yeah, that's the life right there. Bobby, who's gonna lose? That sounds like a pie booze. So Eddie has Bobby Bones show, beach and barbecue.
Speaker 6: That's the winner.
Speaker 5: I have babies, birthdays and bacon. I think solid and it's not better, but it's solid. I mean, babies is just huge.
Speaker 3: I think you have a good one this time.
Speaker 5: Amy has basketball, Burgers and Brad Pitt That might be the loser. Lunchbog has Booby's votes and birds that might be the loser too. Yeah, boys in bed.
Speaker 7: If any guy doesn't vote for moves, they're idiots. And if their women don't like their moves, then I don't know what's wrong with them.
Speaker 5: Go vote at Bobbybones dot com. The letter is be We picked awesome things to start would be.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 4: A listener called in and posed a kind of hard question to hear, but he asked, if the show got canceled right now, what would you be doing tomorrow? What would your life look like tomorrow and the following days? So we all answered, and I'm gonna tell you guys, I did not go in any direction as far as mine.
Speaker 3: When I was thinking in my head of what everybody.
Speaker 4: Else did, I was like, I'm gonna go volunteer on a sanctuary somewhere and then maybe try and become a travel influencer, and that would likely be my plan. But I don't know, maybe I'm weird for that. So here's the rest of these shows.
Speaker 5: Number six on the phone and Venice, Florida is justin, Hey, justin, what's up dude?
Speaker 9: Good morning studio man. And then so question if you got to knock on the door right now, door swings open. Executives come in and say, hey, you're all canceled, show's over, move on with your life. What would everybody be doing one month time today?
Speaker 5: So the answer can't be taking time off, because I think in a month we might all still be taking time off. So I think his question is what would you do next? And if the company's saying you're done, we also can't use any of their platforms, any of the podcast We have nothing. We can't do any of that.
Speaker 1: I've lost it all.
Speaker 5: We've lost it all. They've removed it all from us. So because that's easy, ant to wat just keep doing a podcast. Well they own you know, the IP to that podcast, so you can't do that, Amy.
Speaker 1: Okay, So to make money while I figure stuff out, I for sure would do stuff on social media because I can do that.
Speaker 5: I've sell tummy tea and stuff.
Speaker 1: No, not tummy t no, stuff I actually use and really like I don't know what tummy t is, but I know that I could.
Speaker 5: Be a social media influencer.
Speaker 1: Well, I would do that while I figure out my other plan, because I know I can make money that way. I've done it before and I've backed off, and I know I could go back to it if I needed to. And then while I'm doing that, I build what I'm working on right now, which I can't say.
Speaker 5: Which is your invention.
Speaker 3: Uh, it's not an.
Speaker 1: It's not an invention. It's because that one I think is going to take more time. The one that I think I could execute faster already exists. I'd just be joining the.
Speaker 5: Market, your improvement up on an invention exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so so you.
Speaker 5: Would be there for sure. I'm an influencer and then an avor, that's what that's what you're saying. Okay, we'll be an influencer. Yes, well, am I then wrong with that?
Speaker 1: I know there's not my daughter. Also, she started this account called like Fashion for my Mom. We haven't done anything with it yet, but she thinks she doesn't like the way I dressed totally, so she maybe I could partner up with her and I'll.
Speaker 5: Be like, okay's begging her daughter for work.
Speaker 1: I was like, let's go ahead and do that account that you want to do, and you can dress me. And you know people can tap tap to get the jeans.
Speaker 5: Eddie, what would you do? We're selling the house. We're selling the house. Oh, you're freaking out. You're immediately going into the crisis.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I'm not freaking out. I'm selling the house and whatever we make on the house, we're moving to Florida. I'm gonna buy a boat. I'm going to meet a fishing captain and be like, dude, let's partner up. I have the boat. You get on my boat, and we charter and we're just gonna take people out fishing. The ViBe's gonna be there. I'm gonna take my guitar while people are fishing, play some songs. Help them in that red fish. Dude, it's gonna be a flast.
Speaker 5: Do you think that your house could only about it a few years ago? Well, I have appreciated so much that you're gonna have enough for a boat?
Speaker 6: Maybe maybe not? What if you don't the credit card? Dude, got it?
Speaker 5: Credit card? Done it before, you'll do it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you live on the boat though? Or you buy it? Like enough?
Speaker 5: Great question because you have to buy a new house, think about it. Live on the boat. But they have four kids and a wife.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so you can buy a smaller house, but or a bigger boat and we all live on it.
Speaker 6: I mean, there's a lot to think about here, but that's the.
Speaker 5: You would basically move to Florida and be a fishing guy. Absolutely, But no, I wouldn't say a charter like you have to get a guy.
Speaker 6: I did a guy who because I don't know the spot?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you couldn't guide yourself.
Speaker 6: Right, So I mean I'd spent a couple of weeks going to the bars talking to people and like, oh, you fish, you know the spots out there? I got a boat.
Speaker 5: I got to feel like a couple weeks at the bar ends up being a couple of years at the bar.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's really what happens to.
Speaker 5: I think I'll just eliminate the easy answer of any sort of media or any sort of comedy or anything like that, because I think that's that's a boring answer, and they got probably just go be a college instructor for a while in University of Arkansas. Just go teach that.
Speaker 6: I mean, you do love.
Speaker 5: What would you teach?
Speaker 1: That would be good life?
Speaker 5: Everybody, welcome to the class of life. Yeah, yeah, welcome to the life class.
Speaker 1: I mean those kind of classes exist in college. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't teach radio. It's not a thing I would teach like like digital media contenting like that.
Speaker 1: I like that you were like a life.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well life but aka life And they were like, that's not a real class.
Speaker 1: Like one of my favorite classes in college was sort of about life, but it was called chicken sex.
Speaker 5: Well probably just for the title to draw, that's what.
Speaker 1: We called it. I think it was called like I don't even know, honestly, I can't remember. Just like all my friends, we were like, you signed up for chicken sex. It was like best class ever. You could do something like that, yep, I could.
Speaker 5: Or I could just do that. Hey, put that on lunchbox. I'd probably be a dog.
Speaker 7: Walker, make my own hour, just hang out. You know, you can make money. A lot of people need people to walk their dogs, and so you just find it. You know a few clients in the neighborhood, and you don't have to really travel far. I don't have to worry about traffic. Go in the morning, going after noon, whatever, and then I could really buckle down on you know, getting on a reality show.
Speaker 5: You might be over that window.
Speaker 7: No, no, because now, hold on, now, they do cast the older person that really they think has no chance of winning. Like Big Brother just started and there's one older guy and it's like a bunch of twenty somethings and then like a forty five or fifty year old dude, and he's like, you obviously think he's not gonna win because he's not gonna get along with the twenty year old. So I'll be a token fifty year old even though I'm not fifty.
Speaker 6: Yeah, good luck.
Speaker 5: Man, good luck man. It's gonna be even harder to be cast as that as a twenty year old because there are a few of those. Yeah, oh that's true. I didn't think about that. It's all right, Hey, keep dogs, but I'll be working. He's fishing. Yeah, I'm teaching for like ten years. Off I run Profice five, probably like the Constable or something Mount Pine.
Speaker 6: And I'll tell my clients on the boat be like, I know that guy.
Speaker 5: Constable mounta Pine. Yeah, okay, Justin, that's what we would do. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 9: Hey, I like it. I like it. And if you run, and if I lived in your state, I'd vote for you, Bobby.
Speaker 5: I appreciate that, buddy. Thank you for the call. Hope you have a great morning.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you guys do. Thank you very much.
Speaker 5: Justin's got a good attitude. Listen to this guy. You can tell him his voice stuff. Every day is a good day to Justin. All Right, thanks a boy, to see you later.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan.
Speaker 5: Number two.
Speaker 4: Eddie and his wife are in a battle at the house over a lawnmower, and his wife wants to do the safe responsible thing and Eddie wants to teach his kids a lesson.
Speaker 10: So it's a.
Speaker 4: Whole situation and I'm interested to see where you may fall.
Speaker 3: Team Eddie or team wife.
Speaker 5: Number five, Eddie, what's happening.
Speaker 6: There's a little battle at the house between me and my wife because, like, the kids do the lawn right, they cut the grass and everything. I had this mower for like ten years. It's been a great mower, but now that it's older, it shakes and shakes the point where like when you mow, your hands just start like burning. And so my kids are complaining. They're like, Dad, we need a new mower. It hurts my hands and they have to take breaks every five minutes. My wife's like, let me buy them a new mower. I'm like, no, this gives them character, Like they're gonna learn to appreciate stuff later. If they have the heard stuff now that they're young.
Speaker 5: If they have crappy equipment, they'll appreciate the better equipment later.
Speaker 6: Yeah, what are they going to learn if I go out to home depot and buy them a new mower and they're just like, ah, this is great, you know. No, they got to learn the hardships now so that they can enjoy later.
Speaker 5: So what's the fight.
Speaker 6: My wife wants to buy a lawnmower. I'm like, no, let them suffer now so they learn amy.
Speaker 5: Of your thoughts as a parent.
Speaker 1: I don't know that they need to suffer, Like I'm like, I need to see how bad is.
Speaker 6: It's pretty bad.
Speaker 5: This is the suffering having to mow of the art more so than get it having bad equipment to mow the yard.
Speaker 1: I'm mowing the art is already building work, ethic and character in the hot summer days.
Speaker 5: That would be my thought too. The character is being built by having to do the work, not by having bad equipment to do the work. It's building character, like responsibilities being taught because you have to go mow the yard and you have to do a good job of it, or you have to go out and do it again, not we're going to give you bad equipment. Like would you send them to school without you know, a computer or the tools they need and be like, well you need bad learning equipment so you learn better.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, yeah, like a calculator. That's a good point, Like a calculator that maybe doesn't work as well as sense.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Or like if something if like one of your buttons was broken and Bobby was like, hey, I'm going to teach character, right.
Speaker 5: I'm an adult.
Speaker 6: Though I'm an adult, Their children like they've got it. This is when life's hard, right, So when it's old, when they're older, they're like, oh, man, I remember Dad made has used that lawnmoar and that was hard to do.
Speaker 5: But you know what I think said that was stupid.
Speaker 6: No, they're gonna say it made me tougher.
Speaker 5: I think them having to mow the yard on a schedule and do a good job, or they have to do it again, that builds the character you're looking for. I think if you want them to have like strong hands with callouses, yeah, that's a different you know, benefit to having bad equipment.
Speaker 6: Yes, it's like you know they're gonna like build a fence or something. Right.
Speaker 5: And then the money thing, well part of it. If you don't want to spend the money, that's a whole different thing. You shouldn't make it about the kids and they're what they're learning.
Speaker 6: It's like like construction. You like, you can buy a thing that like shoots the nails into the into the wall, right, like a whatever nail gun, or you can make them use a hammer. They're never gonna learn how to use a hammer if you buy them the nail.
Speaker 5: Gun, do they learn? Do they learn how to mow the yard? Already they know how to mow them.
Speaker 1: And it's not like you're buying them a writing lawn mo or you're gonna buy them a push mower. Yeah, like they're not. You're not making much as a push more easier point.
Speaker 6: I mean, what what we have a better version, probably like two hundred bucks.
Speaker 1: Bobby, don't, don't, don't.
Speaker 5: Don't buy them?
Speaker 6: Do you want to buy them?
Speaker 5: All the Bobby claus instincts was coming in.
Speaker 6: Okay, even if you do, I still think they're not learning the hardships of like working.
Speaker 5: They are learning the hardships of working. But I don't think you should penalize them by having bad equipment.
Speaker 6: I mean, it works, That's what I keep telling my wife.
Speaker 5: It's still give us some scissors and just say go to town and go mow the yard.
Speaker 6: I did you know what I saw?
Speaker 5: A kid?
Speaker 6: I drove by a house and a kid had one of those the ones that you just push. It's not no gas, nothing blade.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow, by the way, Eddie will be eating seventy hot dogs and twenty four hours we'll be live streaming it on our Bobby Bone Show YouTube page. But tomorrow after the show, so we'll start around nine thirty, go subscribe to that. What do your kids think about that? Do they think you're cool when you do challenges like that?
Speaker 6: They think it's awesome. They do, like, not all the challenges, but this one they think is awesome.
Speaker 5: Do they think you can do it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Do you think you can do it? Yes? You do. Now you're starting to build that.
Speaker 6: Let me tell you something, dude, I'm having dreams about it, and in my dreams, I'm doing it.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, what do you mean? I mean that's weird, bro, awkward.
Speaker 6: No, I'm eating the hot dogs and winning the commons.
Speaker 5: Say all that you just said, You're doing it with the hot dogs.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: You all may remember a guy named Britt Michaels. He is the program director for station out in Bakersfield, and he's a friend of the show. He's the one who put Eddie up for the opportunity of Wheel of Fortune, hopefully that he gets to be on it, because Britt himself has gotten to be on a few game shows out there. Well, Lunchbox was so mad about that whole ordeal, and Brent recently stopped by and Lunchbox cornered him. It was a whole situation with hidden audio, and yeah, that's what's happening now.
Speaker 5: Number four, our friend Brent from Bakersfield, California, runs and is the program director of the station that we're on, and Brent is the person that recommended Eddie to be on.
Speaker 7: Will of Fortune Wheel of Fortune, and we were kind of talking to him about it and he still thinks it's a chance. But Lunchbox was upset that Brent didn't recommend him for Will of Fortune, so Lunchbox cornered him.
Speaker 5: When he was at the studio the other day. Oh gosh, do you have audio of you doing this? Or is this just you recounting your son?
Speaker 7: No, I have audio. I had a sweatshirt on, so I had the phone in the hoodie like front pocket.
Speaker 5: Does he know he was recorded?
Speaker 7: No, he doesn't. He didn't know he was being recorded at that time. And so I just put him in the side room and I was like, look, man, you put him in a side room, but he was standing in the classroom. So I closed the door and I was like, look, we need to talk.
Speaker 5: Okay, Ray, we hit the audio.
Speaker 1: Hey, real talk.
Speaker 7: Did you nominate Eddie because he's like special Ed for real, coord No.
Speaker 5: I thought he would be fun.
Speaker 1: I will put do you want to put your name?
Speaker 5: I want you to put my name in for everything, all right?
Speaker 7: Like I mean, look at Eddie, like they didn't even call him, right, they didn't call him, and I just asked him.
Speaker 1: I was like if they called you and he said.
Speaker 5: No, Okay, I'm just letting you know, Like I mean, Eddie, he's not really TV. I'm Phoebe, I'm your man. I know you've got the I will admit you have the hype. Thank you. Yes, Okay.
Speaker 7: I just want you to know that you don't need to like Eddie more than me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't like we're the same. I love you guys bothame.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right? Just generally speaking, you know you don't have to knock somebody down for you to be lifted up. And why not start with Eddie In Special Ed?
Speaker 7: I asked a question.
Speaker 5: I don't want I don't want to have to play it again. But you knocked Eddie down to try to lift you up. You can just go hey, man, would you mind nominated me for a couple of things that would be cool instead of going Eddie's special ed, Eddie's ugly, Eddie stupid.
Speaker 7: I wanted to know if there was a reason, like if he was doing something because he felt like Eddie was something.
Speaker 5: Just ask about you more so than him, and if.
Speaker 7: He said, yeah, I think Eddie special ed. Oh no, he's not. Man, but that was nice you nominate him. See, Oh you would have stuck out. I was gonna stuck stick up ready. I thought I was just trying to make sure I had the right answers. But yeah, man, he was like, oh, I mean I felt like he was a little uncomfortable.
Speaker 5: I think with the confrontation, trapped him in a room, shut the door behind you, and then said, hey, man, why didn't you.
Speaker 4: Do this for me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's uncomfortable. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I just wanted to know because it was the first time we've seen him since he nominated Eddie, So I thought, why not, you know, get the answers, like he can hide behind him, you know, telephone can't really see him, but when he's in person, get him where you can't run.
Speaker 4: What did he say to you?
Speaker 5: What gette more? He can't run his kidnapping it get him more and he can't that's against it I may just have a conversation. Go ahead, Eddie. What did he tell you?
Speaker 6: He well, he asked me, like, are you sure they didn't call you? Because he had a friend that he also nominated or whatever, and she got called. Oh, so I was like, that's weird that they called his other friend but not me.
Speaker 5: Well, the difference is they probably were just looking for women, because if they don't talk to you, they don't know if you're good or bad.
Speaker 6: Oh that's a good point.
Speaker 5: So yeah, they probably looked at his socials. But if they would have called you and then not called you back, what do you look at his socials? They probably loved the videos going that's the guy's not TV. What about him? It's not TV ad.
Speaker 7: His personality is just his style. Everything about is not taking style.
Speaker 6: What's my style?
Speaker 7: What's your style? My style is dad? No, no, no, you're whatever Bobby gives you. So you wear Bobby's clothes, You're not. You don't dress like a dad. You try to dress cool with him and it doesn't work.
Speaker 5: You guys wear free hoodies.
Speaker 7: I'm like a chill like oh my gosh, like a l a like surfer dude.
Speaker 4: So if you.
Speaker 5: Nothing about you as La skateboarders.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, like what they're looking for anyways.
Speaker 5: Okay, how do you know what they're looking for?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 7: I know TV.
Speaker 5: I watch a lot of it.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, consumer.
Speaker 5: So Eddie has gotten no call from all the fortune, no thing.
Speaker 6: Although I have missed a few calls, but they weren't Hollywood uh area codes, So I don't know. Maybe I missed the call. Dude, I have no idea it.
Speaker 5: Would be Hollywood. It would be three two three man.
Speaker 6: Was that the area code?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's more than one coach.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling that's what the number was in real world.
Speaker 5: Call man three too. You're holding on to that from college?
Speaker 6: How long ago was that?
Speaker 5: What year is that? It's been about twenty one? Twenty something years?
Speaker 6: Wow?
Speaker 5: Eddie?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 5: Like, oh man, I lunch. I think you can lift yourself up, but they having to knock other people down.
Speaker 7: Yeah, And I just want to present this to you. You know, you say I don't do anything.
Speaker 5: So you say if I take time off, I can just go to Hollywood. Right. No, I've said in the past we have times that we could let you off to go to Los Angeles, but I don't just go. You can just take whereever you want off to go to Hollywood. Okay, so I should cancel that flight for what October thirteen? Because yeah, you should probably cancel that flight.
Speaker 6: Did you buy a flight?
Speaker 5: Well, he told me I can go whenever I want, and I ever just say, hey, go whenever you want.
Speaker 1: He said, hey, if you want to go, sort of plan it.
Speaker 4: Let us know.
Speaker 5: This is him letting you know that he's already planned it. Everything's so backwards with him now, No, No, what's October thirteenth?
Speaker 7: Well, well, they are filming like prices right has their dates and they're filming that week, and so it's far enough in advance where I can apply for ticket to get into the show, like through September. So far they're like sold out, sold out, sold out, sold out.
Speaker 5: Apply for the ticket. As long as you work from the studio, there no problem.
Speaker 1: Bam, All right?
Speaker 5: Is that is that in bird Banker or is that in la at the studio? You tell us, dude, I don't know Hollywood. Can I tell I've never been to the iHeart Studio? There?
Speaker 7: Oh, the iHeart Studio. Yeah, I don't care about anything else. It's bird Banking for the price is right, because boom, we're right.
Speaker 1: The last time I had to go, they wanted to set me up over it.
Speaker 5: I can handle it. You didn't run through me. If you'd run through me, would have got you wherever you wanted to go.
Speaker 1: I didn't run any of it.
Speaker 5: If you want to work in Burbank, we'll put you in Burbank.
Speaker 4: But you can go.
Speaker 5: How long are you gonna be gone?
Speaker 7: I was gonna go for a whole week. Man, that's a vacation. No, you're taking a vacation. It's literally going to go and I try to get on the show. Is like, they will give you tickets for certain days. If you show us the days you have tickets for, you can be gone for those days.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 7: And then because like if I'm in the audience the first day and I don't get called up, I want to go back the second day, but you have to have tickets for that, right, I'm gonna apply for all of them all week.
Speaker 5: And then all the tickets that you get, you let us see them, and you can have off for whatever tickets you get.
Speaker 7: And then every every day that I'm there, I'm going to try other shows. Okay, but whatever days you have for the tickets Boom you can be gone.
Speaker 1: Right, is not filmed in Burbank If he thinks it is. It says a lot of TV and film is in Burbank, but not the prize is right.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe the company at the end is just in Burbank, the one that puts on the TV show. You just see the credits.
Speaker 7: It says Burbank.
Speaker 5: It's in Glendale. Oh, which is close. Yeah. See there you go, just dancing with the stars. I lived in Glendale.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: Okay, see because the station was in Burbank.
Speaker 6: That was nice.
Speaker 5: That makes me feel better.
Speaker 7: Yeah, price is right. Let us know question answer? Emailing price is right for tickets? Should I send it for my I thought you already had all this figured out?
Speaker 5: No, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I'm you've already bought the flight. Yeah okay, I'm saying which email? Do I send it for my my hotmail? Or do I send it from my work email?
Speaker 5: Tickets online for free?
Speaker 7: Yeah, but you can email them if it's not the tickets aren't available yet. Like, if you see a date that works for you, you can email them, and that's October. They haven't put those out. They only do them sixty days.
Speaker 5: Just spa message them from your MySpace. There we go.
Speaker 6: That'll go straight to me.
Speaker 5: You know, there's what I'm being serious, and you guys are being jokes. We're speaking. I would just message from whatever email you use the most, so if they respond, you'll know.
Speaker 7: Okay, I just didn't know.
Speaker 5: If it's more impressive. It came from the you know, August September, you have like thirty days to figure out.
Speaker 7: I'm figuring it out right, And let scuba no, and let him see the tickets you got and all those days that you have tickets for you can be gone.
Speaker 5: Okay, but you have to work from our studios, don't know. I understand that.
Speaker 7: No, No, I'm not going on I'm going to get on TV. Okay, like you guys say, I'm not about it, I'm about it.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're in. You haven't been about it yet, but we forward of being about it in year twenty of our show. That's right, Hey, if people change, man leaves change every year, they change colors, leaves change. Where did you see that to wait and use that because that came from something he was sitting on that change later? Yeah, go ahead, and I came from my mind right now Okay, that's pretty good. That's from the do Okay, there he is. We're rooting forty lunch box.
Speaker 2: All right, come on now, it's the Best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Number two.
Speaker 4: So technically, by the time this podcast is airing, Eddie will have either completed or didn't do his hot dog eating challenge. But before that even happened, he did reach out to the goat of all eating competitions to get some pro tips. And that's what you're gonna hear right now. And if you do want to watch, the challenge is up on our YouTube. He live streamed all of the hot dogs that he ate and next week, I bet we'll talk about it on the show and I'll probably make the best bits next weekend. This is kind of a preview, but weird timing because the challenge technically has already happened.
Speaker 3: So if you want to be ahead of the game, go watch it.
Speaker 4: On our YouTube page, and while you're there, subscribe.
Speaker 5: Number three Eddie got a DM from somebody very famous, big fat blue check Mark Eddie who is the DM from guys.
Speaker 6: I couldn't believe when it came in.
Speaker 5: It was huge.
Speaker 6: You guys said that he would not respond to me, and he did. It's the goat of all hot dog eating contests.
Speaker 5: Joey Chestnut responded to my direct message, Okay, what do you say?
Speaker 6: Yeah, now what he said was kind of discouraging a little bit.
Speaker 5: Well, so Eddie has to eat on Friday, starting at like nine thirty on our YouTube page Bobby Bone Show, seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours. Joey Chestnuts set the record for like seven or won this year like seventy point five and ten minutes.
Speaker 6: So you messaged him yeay, And you guys made fun of me because I said, like, hey, a syndicated morning show, syndicated morning star. That's kind of how I wanted to get his attention. And sure enough, he says, well it won't be easy.
Speaker 5: Lol.
Speaker 6: That's how he starts, and he breaks it down in all these little sentences. Go ahead, he goes, I'm thinking the most normal person could do in twenty four hours is forty.
Speaker 5: That's a lot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's the goat telling me it's not possible.
Speaker 5: They're not normal, dude. You know how many people told him it wasn't possible.
Speaker 6: Heated anyway, that's true, that's true, and you're right, I'm not normal read his message. Then he says, try to use smaller dogs and smaller buttons.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, we have standard.
Speaker 6: This is what Joey chestnut.
Speaker 1: Do you get smaller dogs and smaller butties?
Speaker 5: Well, you know there's there's double Franks ballpark. You know, like getting doubles. We're getting normals.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, so which is That's probably what he's talking about. Then he says, like anything else, practice helps. Don't know if you have time to practice, but it helps. Then he says, do a cleanse the night before, something like you would do before a surgery.
Speaker 1: Oh, like a colonoscopy.
Speaker 5: I can give you. I have like some lenses. What's zest you take it and you really are tethered to your bathroom.
Speaker 6: For Oh so just clears me out. Yeah, I like that. The more room the better.
Speaker 5: It's a bit violent.
Speaker 6: I don't like that. And then he says good luck, and then that's it. Dude, the goat d m me with classic advice from the dude who does this every year.
Speaker 5: If you want to cleanse, I will give it to you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just hand it over. I mean I think anything at this point helps, because I'm gonna need to clear everything out.
Speaker 5: I would take it third day, like right after the show, and then you can't go anywhere.
Speaker 6: What do you mean, I can't leave the house.
Speaker 1: No or else orctual like Thursday through Sunday.
Speaker 5: No, it's about it.
Speaker 1: It's no, I'm not talking about the cleanse part. But like he's gonna cleanse starting Thursday.
Speaker 5: So that's then he fills back up, and then he's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be eating from nine thirty on Friday to nine thirty.
Speaker 5: On this I mean, my body's gonna take a toll. Dude, what do you think was gonna happen forty eight hours? What did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 7: Right?
Speaker 6: I was gonna get eight hundred dollars? Like, yeah, really, that's all I'm thinking about.
Speaker 5: Seventy hot dogs in twenty four hours? Eight hundred dollars?
Speaker 6: Hey, can I take that while I'm eating the hot dogs?
Speaker 1: You're not gonna eat that's gonna be too good.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's not a bad idea. You put it.
Speaker 5: We feed it too, like we need my dog's medicine. We put it in the hot dog to pill, we hide it in there. No no, no, no, no, okay, but subscribe to our YouTube page. Eddie will attempt this on Friday. Also up on our YouTube page, it's Morgan's interview with Ashley Cook. Here's a clip of Ashley Cook please walk upsdayow. One of the things they talked about was achieving the impossible. Morgan asked Ashley her top three bucket list items.
Speaker 11: Impossible career bucket list. It may never happen, headline Nissan Stadium, like my tour, Like my tour. Okay, that's one thirty number one songs. It feels unobtainable, but also feels if possible. Being a Colleen Hoover movie. And I think that'd be really fun to get to be like a Lean in a Colling Hoover movie. We want to be the next Blake Lively situation. I don't know about the situation, but I would have to be the next Blake Lively in the movie.
Speaker 5: Who's Colin Hoover.
Speaker 4: So she's the one who does a lot of like the movie.
Speaker 3: It ends with us the whole justin valdeing.
Speaker 1: She wrote the Blake Lives.
Speaker 5: Oh, she's a book. He's the author, so she wrote the books, not the movie.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think he used plays a role in the movies.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, thanks to Impossible Foods for making the impossible possible. You can check out Morgan's full interview on our YouTube channel. Just go search for the Bobby Bone Show and then also hits the scribe because Eddie will be eating seventy hot dogs. I was with coach Saderfield from Cincinnati head football coach this weekend. His wife was like, is Eddy eating the hot dog yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I was like no yet. Friday night.
Speaker 6: Well, did coach say anything about like could I do it or not?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: He just laughed. He just laughed, like good luck.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Number two, the guys.
Speaker 4: Seem to think there's this whole beef between two show members, and it's a whole situation quite frankly, pretty ridiculous if you ask me, but also funny because it kind of turned into a whole Jerry Jerry situation. If you will, I don't know, listen, you just hide for yourself.
Speaker 5: Number two, Eddie thinks that Amy and Morgan are in a competition for what, oh dude, like how much they could post their boyfriends? Who can post more about their boyfriend? Every time I get on Instagram. It is like Amy's like, oh, there's the boyfriend again, and.
Speaker 6: Then Morgan's like, yeah, you know what, double down, there's my boyfriend cooking in the kitchen. Ok.
Speaker 5: You guys have like a little beef for each other at all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think our posts have anything to do with each other. It's just for sharing our life. And I think I've posted about mine twice in my feed and then that ends up in the stories every once in a while.
Speaker 5: But it does feel like a little more than that.
Speaker 6: Though. You're right, Amy, you don't like just open Instagram and be like, oh, there's her boyfriend. You know what, I have something that I can load up right now and it'll double I see a.
Speaker 5: Boyfriend and I raise your boyfriend. No, it's not like that, you think your boyfriends. I'll show you my boyfriend.
Speaker 11: No.
Speaker 1: Now, I recently put up like our vacation posts, but I put it up three three weeks later because I just was trying to feel some stuff out, like his kids, my kids. I wanted to make sure his kids were good with all of it. It's more of a I was just trying to and we had tons of pictures and I was like, well, what do we share? And I was also trying to offer hope for anybody that is in a situation where I was terrified of that trip, Like I was scared of blending our families in that way, because like what if it didn't go well? And I had to keep my expectations low and my vibes high.
Speaker 2: And it went great, and.
Speaker 5: It was conveniently just after Morgan Hard launch.
Speaker 1: Huh wait, but I already posted my boyfriend min wasn't a hard Lunch.
Speaker 9: It was no.
Speaker 7: No, I'm saying, but like you, three weeks after vacation. But it just happened to go up in the same time frame Morgan Hard Lunch, so we could see her boyfriend and he was like, wait a minute, I went on Bakers from my boyfriend. Let's show that.
Speaker 6: Oh has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 5: She didn't even know. You guys w n b anger?
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 5: You guys hate not La Clark for no reason? Women rad each other.
Speaker 1: No, there's no, guys.
Speaker 4: I post so much on social media, between the show account, my podcast, and my personal I cannot keep track of when Amy's.
Speaker 5: Your boyfriend would win? Good question, why don't you do that? I don't answer that you pick yours?
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, no, yes, yes, mine mine.
Speaker 3: What's wrong with you guys?
Speaker 6: About Morgan?
Speaker 5: That's legit boyfriend because you're small, So I am small, but he I believe is six to two?
Speaker 1: Okay, day?
Speaker 3: Well college yours six three?
Speaker 9: How old? Hell?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Jerry fifty two? Yeah, howld yours thirty four?
Speaker 5: Amy? How you guys have created a conflict. It's there.
Speaker 6: I just saw it with my own eyes.
Speaker 1: Morgan and I talk often about our boyfriends with each other. It was not a competition.
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah, you guys, right fine, right fine, ed He pulled the string and the whole sweater started around.
Speaker 2: It's the best bits of the week with Morgan number two.
Speaker 4: Coming in at this number one spot, there was a big life update segment. Everybody shared stuff that's going on with them right now, and more importantly, in this we learned that somebody adopted and somebody is reuniting with a family member that they haven't spoken to in years.
Speaker 3: So really exciting.
Speaker 4: Stuff right here, and you're gonna feel all the updates on very personal life moments.
Speaker 5: Number one at life updates from everyone, I'll go first one two here. I think I have restless leg syndrome. Hmm, okay, why do you so diagnosed? Min can't stop shaking my legs all the time, so I'm surely what it does. But I looked it up. I have all the symptoms.
Speaker 1: Okay, what are the symptoms? Because I shake my leg all the time. But I don't I think that's just hereditary.
Speaker 5: My wife says, why do you shake your legs all the time? That's symptom number one? Oh, that's one in bed when I'm sitting on the couch. Why I'm doing this? It is always uh, it's an irresistible urge to move the legs, often accompanied by uncomfortable sensations. These sensations include creeping, crawling, tingling, aching, or a burning feeling. It doesn't my legs burn, oh like? My calves in them are quats, so I shake them all the time. So I've I've diagnosed myself with restless like syndrome. Now I've been diagnosed by the internet as having adult autism. Different whoa, because that was a test I took on the internet. Okay, I just did myself a restless leg I took a test for adult autism.
Speaker 1: So wisdom between adult autism and.
Speaker 6: You have it?
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, you do that. Basically, Yeah, it's basically a BuzzFeed quiz. I took it was and it was a little more than that, but it's what it's like. You you have adult autism. And I was like, okay, cool. And then my other one is Stanley, my bulldog, is finally healing up. He had dog mersa, which is staff infection, and he's got like patches of skin gone from his body. But now little orange chairs are now growing in there and that's awesome because he's been like, looks like he looks like a Dalmatian. Yeah. Couple of weeks and people have seen it on my Instagram like what's on with your dog? While I was telling you guys, and he was sick. But he's finally on the way up. So we got lots of diseases.
Speaker 6: And the orange hair is his hair. It's just you just say orange because he's oh yes, he's own hair. He's kind of orange.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's kind of orange brown hair. Yeah. In mind, he's like Garfield. He's like Garfield up but a pig. Yeah. That's my life update. Basically, two diseases and adult autism. I think it's a disease it's a condition and I'm proud of it. Thank you good Man, thank you, thank you Amy.
Speaker 1: What's that challenge you made us do? Where like eight percent of the population can jump up and land on their feet?
Speaker 6: That was it.
Speaker 5: That was a challenge.
Speaker 1: But I think it had a name like me, needs to feed. I knew I had a name. I couldn't remember, so needs to feat. I hurt myself and my update is my back is finally better. I've gone to the chirofracture four times since then and he gave me homework. I've been doing my stretches and I finally am better. The only negative thing about my back now is I mean, you need to see what's going on. It's your dog, Stanley, because I too have a rash on my so my back is done.
Speaker 5: It's staph infection.
Speaker 1: Well that's okay.
Speaker 5: Eddie was in Duke Hospital with staff infection. Versa almost died. Do you know the story?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, it's terrible.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, get it, get it later.
Speaker 1: My back pain is better, but now I have some weird reaction to sunscreen I think on my back, so I'm trying to heal that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping this isn't all ailments? No, okay, is there's an ailment?
Speaker 6: No, it's not.
Speaker 5: Okay, go ahead.
Speaker 6: But it's an update on something I talked about maybe a month ago. How my neighbors that just moved in are starting to park in front of my house.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 6: And I told you guys that if the situation presents itself, I'm going to tell them, like, hey, guys, please just don't park there. Right. Well, I have not had that conversation. Yes, I've had a couple of situations where I could have talked about it, but I decided not to. Dude, we're full on war now. It's a war outside my house.
Speaker 5: So every time there's a gap, they park in it. Every time I see their car move, I get my son's keys. Oh you jump in the spot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and then as soon as my son leaves to work they pull their car. Dude, it is a war.
Speaker 5: So you're both watching for the hole yep. And but it's in front of your house.
Speaker 6: Exactly, so it should be my spot.
Speaker 5: And why don't you do that? Well, not officially, but yes, I agree, but not officially. The problem is on their side. They have a fire hydrant, so I see why they're not. That makes sense, but still, dude, doesn't mean that that's your spot. I agree, But also legally isn't your spot because the road doesn't belong to anyone, right, But they fight for that spot?
Speaker 6: Huh do we fight for it?
Speaker 5: It's a fool on war out there, and I don't feel like you usually have to fight for it. I feel like it's your spot. And then if there's a if it happens to be open, they could pull into it.
Speaker 6: So I have an idea, and I want to see what you guys think about it. What if I put a cone there every time my son leaves?
Speaker 5: Hilarious. Do I think it's the best for neighbor relations? Absolutely not, Well, obviously it would it be the best for this show? Absolutely? Yes, yes, man. Then if they get out and move that cone, that is awesome. Yeah, we're fighting, thank you put the cone own?
Speaker 6: Crazy update, dude, latch.
Speaker 7: Box adoption is a big thing on this show. Amy adopted, Eddie adopted, So my wife and I talked about it. We went through the adoption process and we adopt to the dog.
Speaker 5: I mean that's cool. Yeah, so we got a brand new dog at the house.
Speaker 1: Really, it's adoption, adoption.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean we talked about it with like adoption is a huge thing on our show. We adopted a dog too, thens in a while. I didn't really do the whole we adopted that.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, but if I said Bobby adopted also, you know I was talking about a dog leading into my story.
Speaker 5: So the whole thing. Thank you.
Speaker 6: We got a new dog.
Speaker 5: Hey is we did a DNA test because it was just a mutt. It was on the street.
Speaker 7: It's eighty percent pit bull, twenty percent Doberman pincher.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the.
Speaker 1: Guard dog.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, he's not a guard dog. He's a chill man. I mean, the kids climb all over him. He doesn't care. He's amazing.
Speaker 7: And so yeah, we got a new dog awesome named Chase. Chase, No, not from Paul Patrol because he likes to play Chase. The kids want you to know that.
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought the country singer Morgan.
Speaker 4: I'm about to be an aunt for the very third time.
Speaker 5: The third time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so my older sustressed too. But this is this sister's first baby.
Speaker 4: Have no idea what's going to be. They're not figuring out boy or girl until birth. So I don't know what pink or blue were going, but I'm excited.
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know if I could ever wait.
Speaker 6: It's awesome for the gender.
Speaker 5: No, I'd have a friend who did that recently too. They waited until it came out and by a friend, it's a guy, let's go on a podcast. That's I guess. I think those people are friends. My goodness, I know that's weird. Do you know this person though, like at all? I've talked to him one time.
Speaker 6: Oh dude, Okay, that's not your friend.
Speaker 5: It's not my friend. But I'm telling you that was so weird. How I thought that was my friend?
Speaker 6: That is weird.
Speaker 5: Yeah, very third time ever. Good job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm really excited. I feel like I'm a really good fun aunt.
Speaker 5: How's everything going on with your boyfriend?
Speaker 3: Things are great?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Still together?
Speaker 3: We're still together and still not married.
Speaker 5: All right, engaged?
Speaker 3: Still not engaged?
Speaker 5: Hey, RAYMONDO anything life update?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Me and my brother after seven years, we are going to be reunited for our fortieth birthday at a Detroit Tigers game.
Speaker 5: You and your twin brother are going to see each other. Yeah, you guys are gonna talk.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it's gonna be me and my brother Need and me just sitting there watching some Detroit Tigers baseball?
Speaker 1: Man did he say after seven years? So you all haven't talked in seven years?
Speaker 5: No, your twin brother. Correct? And then I made a big old list of all the things he's messed out on.
Speaker 1: You're gonna share it with it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, like starting back engagement, COVID, your wedding.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna talk about COVID, but bro, you missed out on this thing.
Speaker 10: Hey, seven years. That's a long list, laundry list. Wow, that's a good life update.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's pretty cool. Okay, Well, everybody feel good and lift up?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, who wins?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Ray?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 9: Ray?
Speaker 6: That's a big ye.
Speaker 5: Hey ray co guys, you're the big winner in the life update game.
Speaker 2: It's the Best Bits of the Week show with Morgan number.
Speaker 3: Two And that is it for catching up on the Bobby Bone Show this week. Check out Part one, Part three this weekend.
Speaker 4: On Part one, you're gonna see a different side of Lunchbox and I think you're gonna want to hear it and Part three listener questions. If you ever want to submit questions for this podcast, follow me on social media at web Girl Morgan and I always post a story a few days before we do it in solicit questions or you can also follow the show. I tend to repost it sometimes I forget, though, so don't yell at me. And also subscribe to us on YouTube if you haven't already. Eddie did the hot dog eating challenge on Friday of this week, and you may want to watch all.
Speaker 3: Of those crazy hot dog eating videos.
Speaker 4: I don't know, sounds cool and check out my podcast take this personally if you're interested.
Speaker 3: See you guys later.
Speaker 1: Bye.
Speaker 2: That's the best Bits of the Week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social.
Speaker 1: Platforms and follow f web Girl Morgan to
Speaker 2: Submit your listener questions for next week's episode.