Speaker 1: Welcome to the Rogue Recap. Hot takes, cold facts, and zero respect for the official narrative. Sit back, roll your eyes, and let's recap Rogue Style.
Speaker 2: What's up, you guys? Welcome to the Rogue Recap. It is Thursday, August 27th. It is pouring rain, thunderstorms, lightning, all the things here. So I'm hoping we can get through this podcast so that we can take a nice little jab at Joshi Shapiro, the governor of the state of Pennsylvania, who's got himself in some serious trouble, folks. I love, love, love when a liberal loser, Mr. All-Touchy-Feely, I'm all about rights and equity and I'm going to take care of my people. Guess what? He's as much in the tank as everybody else. And boy, is he on the take. He is so in bed with big pharma. And now we find out just how bad it really is because now we see that Governor Josh Shapiro has decided that he is going to go out into the universe and do this huge media splash. talking about how we have two deaths from measles cases in Lancaster County. And for those of you not familiar with Pennsylvania, Lancaster County is a traditional county in Pennsylvania known for the Amish. So they don't do vaccines. They don't dial into all the crazy of the everyday of the rest of us. They live an Amish life. They have exemptions because of their religions and lifestyles and their cultural mores. They don't bother anybody. They basically run their farms, build their furniture. They don't want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: At all.
Speaker 2: And they're hoping that you leave them alone other than buying their products. Have a nice day. So Josh Shapiro decides that he's going to make this announcement and that he's going to tell everybody that two people died from measles in Lancaster County. So I'm going to start our show tonight. That's going to go on a lovely trek down Josh Shapiro lane and explain to you guys why it is that he's saying this and the timing of some interesting bedfellows that he has seem to have accumulated over time, whether it be from big pharma, vaccine production, because just the other day he came out and said that here in the state of Pennsylvania, we produce more than 50% of the nation's vaccines. We do them all here in Pennsylvania, which provides for about 5,000 jobs. And it also gives the state of Pennsylvania, I think it was like $ 300 billion in revenue for the state of Pennsylvania. So, okay, fine. So Josh is super stoked, right? Because this all makes him look good. Who cares if some kids die? Who cares if we end up injuring people because the vaccines are utter bullshit and we all know it. Measles back in the day used to be treated very differently, but okay. Not to mention the fact that if we did have measles, it probably would be because we keep allowing third world migrants to come into our nation unchecked and they don't get health checks and they don't have any vaccines in their nation. So why not vaccinate the over-vaccinated since it's working so well? If that doesn't make sense to you, then we're onto something. But here, take a listen to Josh Shapiro.
Speaker 3: The Pennsylvania Department of Health announced the first two measles-associated deaths in Pennsylvania in 35 years. Both of the individuals were from Lancaster County, and both were unvaccinated.
Speaker 2: So let's just take a look at this. This is August 25th, so just a couple days ago, okay? This is an official press briefing from the governor, and he is stating as fact that two people have died in the from measles. And then he releases information about them, which I think is against HIPAA. I mean, I'm not a doctor, but I've signed enough HIPAA consent forms for myself and my kids over the last, I don't know, gajillion years to know that I don't know that he was in his legal right to say that they were unvaccinated. Let's also talk about the fact that they didn't have measles. How about that? So the coroner for that county in the state of Pennsylvania has not logged any deaths that have come as a result of measles. So I'm trying to figure out where the governor got his information. If the coroner in Lancaster County doesn't have it on record. And now the commissioner has come out and said the same. So now I have notes on all of this because I want to make sure that I get my story right. Because I really think this is a beautiful time for us to tie a little bow on this and send Joshy on his way. It's been fun. You're a piece of shit. Time to go. So the commissioner for Lancaster County, his name is Josh Parsons, has come out because people are asking information. They want to know what has happened. Obviously, school's about to start. Kids are, you know, our most precious, we would think. So if you're saying there's an epidemic and kids are dying from measles, I saw Gerardo Rivera out there, that dipshit today, saying, It's stupid that children are dying from measles. Shut up. It's such a ridiculous, it's like a disease of the left. They get these talking points and they're like, yes, we're on this. We're going to push this everywhere. And it's utter nonsense. Do your research. Why don't you call some of the people from the county and say, hey, what do you know about this? What's happening in the local news? Who are these people? So The commissioner from Lancaster County comes out and he says, now this is in response to a reporter who I guess was actually trying to find out. And he wrote, this story needs correction. It actually genuinely really does. This is Jeffrey A. Tucker who wrote this. The first sentence is wrong, just flat out wrong. No official source has said that anyone in Pennsylvania has died from measles. They have only said measles associated or measles related. So now the commissioner comes in He harkens on to this guy's comment and he says, correct. All current available evidence indicates that there are zero deaths from measles here. The governor and the Pennsylvania Department of Health have provided no evidence to substantiate their claims. In fact, what they have provided raises questions about the deception of their claims. Any credible media should correct the record at this point. So now, obviously, I'm not the only one who thinks that Josh Shapiro is a complete and utter fool. And people are coming out there and they're starting to look at past, let's call them friends of Josh Shapiro. So during COVID, you'll see that Josh teamed up with a company called Protect Our Care. And so if you look through, you know, all of these various posts and partnerships and social media, you know, he has posted about them. And Protect Our Care, quote, is amazing. not a public health agency. It's a 501c4. It's an advocacy operation. And it says, quote, that they use a campaign mentality to influence policy and shape media narratives. So now there's another guy who comes into the mix here and his name is Sayer G. He is the founder of Green Med Info. He's a senior advisor to the Maha Action Movement. He's a chairman for the Global Wellness Forum. He's the co-founder of Stand for Health Freedom. And during all of the COVID nonsense, he lost over 2 million followers, he explains, when you look at X. So this is a guy who's got hundreds of thousands of followers. He's part of all of the things. He's studying all the things. And he explains the following. Now, I just want you to listen to this timeline, okay? Now, remember, this dipshit just made this announcement on August 25th, saying these two people died from measles. So let's rewind. Let's go back to August 19th. This is from Sayer G, quote, six days before Pennsylvania announced the deaths, protect our care and 314 action released polling that tested which vaccine messages made voters view Republicans less favorably. OK, so what you're hearing right now is that they have an organization that cares more about the midterms and more about making Republicans look bad. And let me be honest with you, I hate everybody equally. And in every party, there's good and bad. There's definitely more bad on the left. There's definitely more loser liberals. There's definitely a lot of rhino Republicans. These are the people that I just want to put in a big pot and send them off to an island and let them all figure it out together. But we'll put that to the side. So their conclusion was, quote, vaccines are on the ballot. Okay, big shock. Now, August 20th, the next day, five days before the quote unquote measles deaths, the same operation writes, Needlessly putting kids in the hospital or morgue is a political loser. The emotional frame was already loaded. Okay. Then fast forward five days. August 25th, PA announced two measles associated deaths. That same day, Protect Our Care declared that Trump and RFK had fueled the crisis resulting in those deaths and pushed a national headline package assigning all the blame.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Incredible timeline, especially given the fact that nobody has any evidence to support these claims that these two people have died. Now, one of them was an infant, which means that they had no exposure to measles and they did not die from that. They died from something actually much more tragic and horrible. But the point is they didn't die from measles. So measles associated is like, okay, so did the medical examiner, did they have some kind of, I don't know what was there or what germs were there or what they were studying, but it wasn't in that baby. That's for damn sure. It was a newborn. Additionally, on June 26th of this year, Joshy handed a vaccine manufacturer to come here, Pennsylvania, $ 10. 6 million in grant money. Okay. Hear me out there. He handed A vaccine manufacturer. on June 26th, $ 10. 6 million in grant money.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: This is all from Sayer G. God bless him. So then 60 days after that, we've got our first two measles cases in Lancaster County. I think that's amazing how that works. Okay. Meanwhile, when they give that speech, Nobody ever talks about that money. Nobody ever talks about the fact that this happens. Nobody ever talks about the fact that he may have a conflict of interest, right? It's a very, very strange thing. So I went and I looked at Sayer G's timeline. He really, hat tip to this guy, if you're not following him, please do. This is an incredible breakdown of exactly what is happening. So It's not just a measles story, right? This is where we're looking at someone who is so corrupt that they are willing to scare millions of parents heading into the school year, right? Because most of our kids are heading back to school this week and next if they're in grade in high school. If they're in college, they already went back. But for them to start saying that we have measles-associated deaths and those of us who are now saying, because you're seeing it all over the internet, doesn't matter what social media platform you're on, We are questioning these vaccines that we've accepted for so long as like, this is like, you know, the way that medicine works. This is how healthcare works, right? Like if we need a medicine and the insurance says no, then we can't have it. It doesn't matter that the doctor says yes, the insurance says no, we move on. You know, but if they can profit off of a vaccine and they can give it to you, even though there's nothing wrong with you, they'll tell you that there's something wrong with you so that they can give you the vaccine and they can make money. Tell me I'm wrong. The burden of proof is on you to say you're innocent, right? Okay, fine. So let's keep following this timeline. So he explains here, let's take a look at the fact that it's no longer a measles story. This is an attack on Trump and definitely an attack on RFK who has been extremely outspoken about vaccines and wellbeing and yada yada. So now PA explains that measles associated does not necessarily mean measles was certified as the immediate cause of death. Hmm, that's interesting. One case of these two is an infant and it's under coroner investigation. The other death is not being investigated by the coroner. I have no idea why. The state has released the politically potent facts, which is very true. He gets up there and he says it's first in 35 years. They're both unvaccinated and they died. So unvaccinated for what? Unvaccinated and what are they unvaccinated for? They didn't get the measles vaccine. They didn't get the COVID vax. They didn't get the vaccination for being a liberal loser. What was it? And then they don't give you any more information. They don't say how old they were. What else was wrong with them? Did they have any comorbidities? Was there anything else going on? Nope. They give absolutely nothing. Okay. So then comes this language of Pennsylvania, they're putting this, this statement out from the department of health here in Pennsylvania. And it says measles associated may apply even when measles is not assessed as the immediate cause of death. What the state has not publicly released a full clinical basis for either attribution. So governor Josh Shapiro, okay. He was able to go up and release somebody's vaccination status, which again, I believe is a HIPAA violation. I think he should be brought up on charges for that because you know damn well he would do it to, you know, anybody who went up against him. And we've seen it before. But this is somebody who now is suddenly only giving us a little bit of information with no support, no backup, no nothing. And here's the thing, and I always say this, if they had it, they would give it because they love to be on their soapbox saying that I told you. So you're right. I mean, think of all the people on the left, few on the right, but on the left who were like, I hope the unvaccinated die. I hope that we don't let them in the hospitals. They shouldn't be allowed to go out. There are pariah to the society and blah, blah, blah.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: Only come to find now that all these poor bastards who are promoting this vaccination shit are They've got turbo cancers and palsies and strokes and blood clots. They don't know what the hell to do. And nobody has the answers. And all those doctors they call quacks and conspiracy theorists and tinfoil hats are the ones who have the ability to get rid of the spike proteins that are in every single part of your body and everybody else that you convince to take it because you had everybody scared shit. So now Sarah G goes on, he goes a crucial correction. The CDC does not require genotyping to classify a measles case as confirmed. PCR, IgM, seroconversion, virus isolation, or direct epidemiologic linkage can qualify. But PA has not disclosed the basis for their death attribution to measles. They have nothing. Okay, that's interesting. So now we have to really start to wonder, why is that? What's going on? The CDC says the ordinary assay alone cannot distinguish wild type infection from vaccine associated symptoms. That requires strain specific testing or sequencing. PA released no assay or sequence data. So they're not releasing anything to support what they're saying was the cause of these deaths. So now we're trying to figure out what exactly was the intent of this big announcement on August 25th, a couple of days ago. just days before our kids go back to school, right? Remember, August 19th, they do the poll. They find out from their internal testing that vaccines are something that trigger people and they get people motivated to vote one way or another or feel a certain kind of way, one way or another. So vaccines are on the ballot, poll tested. Which vaccine messages made voters view Republicans less favorably? Remember, August 20th, hospital or morgue is a political loser. The emotional frame was publicly articulated five days before the death announcement. And then August 25th, we have our two measles associated deaths and they tell you that they weren't vaccinated and it was from measles and, uh, RFK is terrible. And why does he keep pushing that? You know, uh, this, we shouldn't do vaccines. I mean, it's all just about him pushing his agenda because he is in bed with big pharma and He is in bed with the vaccines. He is personally benefiting and personally profiting. And so is the state. So now what do we do, right? So now Sayerji goes on and he takes a deeper look at it. He says in October 25, Shapiro ordered agencies to align vaccine communications, create a central portal and establish a work group to promote uptake and combat quote misinformation explicitly framed against RFK and Trump. Now remember Sayerji is from the Maha movement. So he's super tied into all of this stuff. So Governor Shapiro signs an executive order safeguarding Pennsylvania's access to vaccines, protecting families' freedom to make their own health care decisions. And it goes on to say, as RFK Jr. and the Trump administration continue to sow confusion and chaos around vaccines, Governor Shapiro is directing his administration to protect vaccine access, a.k.a. There's confusion because people are realizing that their government and their elected officials have been bending them over for the past 40 decades. And this is a hot mess. If you are suddenly realizing that you have been lied to, that you have been taken advantage of, that you have been led astray, that you have put toxins and medicines that nobody knows what they are or what they do into your body and your children's bodies, Yeah, I'd say people are going to start getting pissed off and they're going to start getting confused about why they believed you for so long. Nobody's telling anybody not to take vaccines. They're just telling them to do their research. What's in the vaccine? Have you ever asked a nurse when she comes into your room to give you a vaccine if you could see the vial from which it came? Watch how quickly and how upset they get. Ask them if you can see the pamphlet that's inside of that box. What does it say? What are the ingredients? First of all, they don't even know. Second of all, you have every right to know. That's your body. It's supposed to be a patient-first advocacy effort, right? These people that take the Hippocratic Oath and they're supposed to be there to do no harm. Unfortunately, they're doing just the opposite. All they do is harm all the time. And now when you have people like Governor Shapiro, I'm pretty sure he's not Dr. Shapiro, and he's barely a governor, that's for damn sure, who has his hands in everybody's pockets. Because he has one agenda. He wants to get to the big house. And when I say that, I wish it was prison, but it's not. It's the White House. That's where he wants to go. That's what he wants to do. He has one agenda. He doesn't care who goes down when he does that. So he's talking about this, you know, that RFK is a problem, that Trump is the problem. But what we're really dealing with here is we are trying to get to a spot where people are allowed to learn about the terrible side effects, the horrible ways in which these vaccines have left lifelong debilitating reactions. These are the conversations that we want to have. And in December of 25, 25, Pennsylvania said the work group would have discussions, vaccine information tailored to different demographics, harmful, inaccurate, and misguided information and engagement in areas with historically low vaccination rates. So they're going to blame it on the Amish and say it's the Amish's fault, right? They're the ones that are screwing everything up. I don't know if you've noticed that the Amish don't get involved in all of our day-to-day bullshit. Their kids aren't sick. Their kids aren't getting autism. Their kids aren't getting these weird COVIDs. Their kids aren't suffering from spike proteins running around their body. They're not morbidly obese. They're not too skinny. They're not having a hard time sleeping. They're not having a hard time getting up. They're educated. They're informed. They're religious. They do the right things and they live their life. They're not bothering anybody. Why do we need to bother them? Because they don't want to conform. Because they don't want to do, you know what they really hate? They're basically the test case against everything that Shapiro is doing. Shapiro wants to be out there telling you that these vaccines are working. And unfortunately, they're not. So when he shows you this other group and you take a look and you go, oh my God, they're not doing any of that stuff and they're way healthier than our kids. They don't have peanut allergies. They can drink dairy and eat cheese and drink milk. They can have whatever they want. They can work and get up and go to school and they're healthier and their bodies are stronger. Why is that? Probably because you're not feeling full of aluminum. I don't know. Take a stab in the dark, right? But this guy goes through all of this information and he explains that this Protect Our Care 501c4, this is what they wrote in December of 25. Protect Our Care expands the public health watch to counter The Trump-RFK Jr. War on Public Health. What is the war? What is the war they're talking about? Do you know? Because I don't. This is the type of stuff that you have to understand. They are in the fight of their lives because they have put so much money into these vaccines and big pharma. And you know what happens when people start taking ivermectin and fembendazole and membendazole and eating garlic cloves and taking ginger and healing their bodies in natural ways that don't have all of these horrible toxins that are actually going to do more harm than good, they lose money. And that's what it's really about. I said this the other day on another show I was doing. At the end of the day, what we are dealing with all the time is that we have a situation here that constantly comes back to the bottom line. That's what it comes down to. And here's the other thing. you know, Lancaster is not, this is not a liberal place, right? Like Trump won Lancaster by like 60%. So RFK has spoken there. This is, this is Trump. This is Mahalan. This is Amish land. This is not a community of people that are like, yeah, let me talk to Shapiro. He seems cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Nobody in Lancaster has ever said that that's not happening, but Shapiro is trying to figure out how to hurt the Republican message ahead of the general on November 3rd. And the only way that he can do that is to scare them because people are so afraid to go back to what happened during COVID. And that's why Shapiro is trying to do all this authoritarianism now where he wants to take over the right to go into people's home and say, you have to get this vaccine and you're not allowed to do this. And the Amish have to be vaccinated. Everybody's got to be vaccinated because if people aren't vaccinated, they aren't selling those and they aren't moving those. Guess who doesn't make any money? Josh Shapiro. So Here's where we need to be right now. Sayerji puts it out. He goes, this is what we need to do. We need to demand the missing evidence. What were the underlying causes? Let's see the clinical summaries. Let's get what measles associated even means. Let's see how you got your results. Let's see that vaccination verification since you were so quickly to break the HIPAA laws and go out there and give everybody's basic information out for free. Let's look at the transmission chain, the timeline of the drafting. Let's figure out where you got your information from. I'll be damned if we get it. I'm telling you right now, I do not think that we are ever going to know what is actually going on. And I will tell you that when we look at the history of all of the things, you know, Lancaster County Commissioner, I spoke at length this morning with the coroner himself. They have zero cases of measles deaths. They had one patient who died with measles, not of measles, not because of measles. So this is a lie, guys. He literally gave this testimony yesterday, the commissioner. So Josh Shapiro is out still saying this, still lying about these measles cases. And the commissioner is telling you, go talk to the coroner. Nobody died from measles. We do not have a measles outbreak. You are lying. So what happens when they tell those kinds of lies? Who's going to be the one to finally say, Hey, you, would you stop with the shit already? How desperate are you? Pretty desperate, it seems. So we're going to follow this story. I'm going to stay in touch very closely with the commissioner's office. He's a great guy. He's definitely doing the right thing. And he's trying very, very hard to bring awareness to this fake news. But man, he's got, he's got a real, he's got a job ahead of him. I'll tell you that he really does. And I want to play one other thing. This is, I don't want to forget about Fauci, the fraud, you know, Fauci needs to go to prison or the electric chair. I don't care if he goes to prison first and like spends a quick week, you know, you know, meeting all his friends in prison, who I'm sure has a few words and some plans for him there. But I would love to see Fauci go to prison. His wife too, actually. I don't have a problem with that. They could both go to prison for the millions of people that whose lives they ruined, all the people that died because of them, the dogs that they murdered and tortured. There's really no shortage of things that Anthony Fauci has done. in his 40 years of complete and utter nefarious behavior, whether it was with AIDS, with testing, or with COVID, right? We just, my God. And here's the best part, right? The fact that this idiot took notes in a journal on a government machine, and now we have access to journals of him, just literally such a narcissist. I mean, honestly, the ego on this guy. It's funny, because he's so short. I don't know how he fits it all in there, but somehow he does it. But he needs to go to jail. And I saw this story the other day of this ER physician. This guy was practicing for 30 something years, perfect record, no problems. You know, one of those doctors that you want in your hospital, right? His name is Dr. Charles Hoff. And he explains after 31 years as an ER physician, no complaints, which is pretty hard as an ER doc. It's a fairly stressful situation. He started looking at the shots and how poorly people were responding to them. And he spoke out about it and they fired him. Like that's your first clue that somebody is doing something that's dishonest. When you can't have a conversation about it and you're unable to support what you're saying or support the questions that you're raising and you're unable to say to somebody, listen, you're totally off base here. This is not true. Why can't we have that conversation specifically in medicine and science and research, right? This was an unknown vaccine. It was an unknown virus, right? Everybody kept saying, that we just had to react and we had to protect people. And it was this worldwide pandemic, you know, but somehow we were still able to have people shop for us and Instacart worked and Walmart was open and the liquor store was open, but your gym was closed and your church was closed. Your schools were closed. Any place where you could get together with other people so that you could converse and have a conversation about the fact that shit didn't make sense. They made sure to tear that apart. But then guys like this who didn't do anything wrong and were just like, Hey, I don't think this is working. I think it might be hurting people. They got fired. This is him speaking recently.
Speaker 5: I was fired after 31 years as an emergency room physician with not one single patient complaint against me in those 31 years. I was fired for saying that somebody who had natural immunity didn't need to be vaccinated against the disease to which they were already immune. Fortunately, I still had my medical license, even though I lost a significant part, at least 50% of my income, and I couldn't work as an emergency room doctor anymore, I still had my private practice. So I continued on, but I realized that I needed to try and find out how to help my patients. So when I discovered from the bio-distribution studies that Pfizer had hidden, that we knew that these vaccines go around your entire body, they do not just stay in your arm, Pfizer's biodistribution studies on the lipid nanoparticles show that they literally take those messenger RNA strands into every part of your body. They go into your brain and your lungs and your heart and your liver and your reproductive organs and your bone marrow and everywhere. Which is, by the way, why these COVID shots have caused a greater array of side effects than any other medical treatment in history. Because this toxic spike protein ends up in literally every part of your body without exception.
Speaker 2: So how scary is that, right? Like people were forced to take this. They had no idea it was going to do these horrible things. And now they find out not only... Have I taken this? Not only did it not protect me from COVID, because guess what? You still got COVID because it was a biomedical weapon that they used against us. But now I'm going to get sick with all this other crap. I mean, it is just the most horrible outcome possible. They deliberately did it. They deliberately hurt people. They did everything that they could to make sure that they could make people as sick as possible. And they wanted them to be confused about it. They didn't want them to know why they were getting sick. They just wanted them to be afraid so that they would just do whatever they had to do so that they didn't die, right? Because fear of your own mortality is a very real thing. And they had all of these subsets of privacy inclusions. You couldn't get the pamphlets. You couldn't find out all the information. When Aaron Seary started suing Pfizer to get what was in those vials and to find out, what the repercussions were, right? Because what happened was with the emergency youth authorization, when you took that shot, you signed a piece of paper and you said that you could never hold the company liable. So he was like, okay, what are you afraid of? What's in that vaccine? Vaccine liability is a very real thing. And the fact that they make you sign these documents that you're going to take these vaccines, you're signing away your rights so that if you do have an adverse reaction, which they know you very well may, you can't come after them. Because again, they're there to make money. And they weren't going to give him those documents from Pfizer. I think it was like 75 years or something, like after everyone in this lifetime had ever taken it was dead and couldn't sue them. He actually, actually did get them and they were released. But again, available to the public. Are you reading them? That's somebody you should really follow. Aaron, follow. Aaron Seary is amazing. That guy, he fights the good fight. And more fake news. So we covered Shapiro and measles. We're covering COVID, which is fake news for decades. And then we look at some modern news. In the last week and a half, we've had two stories come out where a black person was murdered and the way that it was conveyed to the audience made it seem like it was racially motivated. So there were all these Karens out on X putting the story about this black man hanging from a tree in the South. obviously has a lot of racial undertone. So people are freaking out like the hell's going on. Well, somebody had camera on the property. The guy walks out with a cord in his hand and hung himself. Nobody else was there. Nobody else did it. Guy committed suicide. Even the family came out and they're like, yeah, this is not this is not anything like everybody relax. You're you're making something out of nothing. It's very sad for us. So if everybody could stop creating a story that's not there, you know, we need to deal with the loss of our loved one who has committed suicide. They even are having a hard time with the black police officer who is reporting the story, telling them that it was not a murder that was racially motivated. Take a listen.
Speaker 6: At 1.59 p.m., video shows the young man carrying an electrical cord walking towards the tree by himself.
Speaker 3: Between 2.06 p.m.
Speaker 6: And 2.07 p.m., video captures actual incident taking place. No one else is seen in the area when this incident occurred. At 2.25 p.m., a witness who worked near the location reported seeing someone hanging in a tree to a supervisor.
Speaker 2: That's the whole story. No more than that. That's the whole story. And they made it into this whole thing. And then there was another reporter who was talking about this woman, and it was like, you know, mother of like three or four black women murdered in cold blood and horrible. And it's like, it's all about the fact that she's black, she's black, she's black. But they leave out the part that it was her black boyfriend that murdered her. So again, it's just this idea of what is, what's your agenda? Isn't it sad enough that somebody committed suicide? Isn't it sad enough that somebody got murdered and now you need to make it ugly and racially motivated? Meanwhile, it's not. And the problem is they say things like that and they never corrected.
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: These liberal stations, they don't correct it. They let you take on what they're saying. They let you pick up the nuance, the innuendo of what they want you to get. And they never come back and say, oh, by the way, I know it kind of felt like I was saying that, but nope. It's really actually very depressing. And our last clip up tonight, this guy is a complete piece of shit. You probably know him. His name is Chris Murphy. He is a terrible human being. He loves, loves, loves the limelight. He loves to say things that make no sense, okay, on the daily. And this one is no different. He is here and he is explaining that illegal immigration is not a problem.
Speaker 4: The problem, according to the Trump administration, is a country that has been invaded, a country that is at risk physically. because of the presence of people from other countries. That is a fake problem. That is not a real problem. Nobody likes to hear this.
Speaker 5: But.
Speaker 4: Immigrants, first-generation immigrants, and undocumented immigrants, both commit crimes at rates lower than natural-born Americans, than people that are born here in this country. So if you want to live in a safe community, you are actually better off living in a community with people that just got to the United States of America. And so....
Speaker 2: So Chris Murphy, this douchebag from Connecticut, is a senator, okay? So a sitting United States senator just said that illegal aliens are better people than American citizens. Really think about that for a minute. A United States sitting senator from the state of Connecticut just said that illegal aliens are better people and less likely to commit crime than American citizens. How in the hell can you say that and hold political office for this great country? The greatest people here in this world, in my opinion, are the wonderful, hardworking, freedom-loving patriots that make up the United States of America. We are here to work our ass off and do the best we can, okay? We're not like Europe that takes three to four weeks off in August. We work all the time. We're not like third world countries that chop people up with machetes and rape people. And yeah, we got our problems, but we are considered an organized, civilized society. And we have a massive crime wave sparked by the cartels and the gangs and the trafficking and the drugs. I wonder how many angel families Chris Murphy has spoken to. Could we do the statistics on that, Chris? Because I'd love to see your report where you found out that illegal aliens commit less crime than American citizens. I would love to see how that pool checks out. Because, you know, if we look at the span of illegal aliens that have come into this country, and we look at the ratio of crimes committed versus that population versus crimes committed versus the American population, I don't know. I'm just, you know, I'm thinking out loud, maybe you should ask a friend too, that your statistics are wrong. that your percentages are off and that you're lying. Maybe that for all I know, that statistic doesn't even exist. And you were just saying it because you're a blowhard and you had nothing else to say. And you felt like acting like you knew something that you didn't, which is very possible because you don't know that much, right? You and your Argyle socks.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: Last note of the day. We're going to read this to you guys. So we did a little bit on flock cameras the other day and I don't really care for Josh Hawley. I think he's a pretty pompous prick, but we'll put that to the side for a second. He did something good the other day and he was trying to figure out what was happening with the approvals for the flock cameras. Like how the hell did we ever get them up on all these major highways and government buildings and communities? And so the letter to flock safety from Josh Hawley's office says, Congress never authorized the network that your industry has built. So Hawley wants to know all the documents, where'd you get them, the data access, camera placement, your contracts with local governments, the investors, and all of the known cases that you have of misuse. So considering the fact that nobody knows what's really going on and the amount of misleading information that's happening, like they cite in this, this is a Mario Nwafal that has this up, But he talks about this Florida woman. She was in jail for 13 days because the flock camera read her plate wrong and she went to jail. So how many people are being misappropriated to crime they didn't do? How many people are getting hurt because they're being watched? I mean, like you're taking your kid to school every day. They're getting to know your patterns, right? It's like that guy we played the other night. He's like, you know, I work for these Fortune 500 companies. I know how this technology works. We are not here to help you. This is surveillance. This is like CCP shit. And so we're asking questions. Finally, we have somebody actually like on the ball getting around to it. So we're going to find out what they're really doing. I hope, I hope this isn't one of these, like I wrote a strongly worded letter. Like I hope it's not one of those moments, but we'll find out. I want to thank you guys for listening tonight. I am Linda McLaughlin. This is the Rogue Recap. You can find us at roguerecap.com at Linda Mick, and we will see you tomorrow. Good night. Bye.