Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Wow, what a busy newsday. Right down our toll free telephone number. You want to be a part of the program, it's eight hundred nine four one, Sean if you want to join us.
Speaker 2: We've got a lot of ground to cover.
Speaker 1: We obviously have the situation in Minneapolis getting progressively worse. More and more radical groups are making their way inside of Minneapolis.
Speaker 2: For the purpose of stirring up trouble.
Speaker 1: As if it hasn't been bad enough with the officials and they're not stopping. We'll play it later in the program, you know, Jasmine Crockett, Congresswoman Omar, Congresswoman Diapel, Chris van holland Eric Holder, Eric Swollwell, you know mister Feng Feng Don Lemon, you know, is out there by the way. He got a warning from the DHS. We'll get to Meanwhile, the DHS, what have they been doing? You know, no one disputes the fact that the death of anti ice protester Brene Good wasn't a true of course, the loss of human life is a tragedy. There is a lesson to be learned from all of this. Don't take your car and accelerate right out a law enforcement officer. Nobody seems to want to, you know, focus on that reality, that threat. Nobody in the legacy media mob is willing to do what we have done, and that is compile the list of people that have been arrested, the worst of the worst. And I'm talking about murderers and rapists, other violent criminals, child molesters, you know, gang leaders and trend they are RAGUA members, and the list goes on and on. DHS announced this morning ICE has already removed twenty five hundred criminal illegal aliens from the streets of Minneapolis alone, not just Minnesota. We've been scrolling the list on TV of how many in Minnesota have been arrested criminal illegals. That makes towns and cities all over Minnesota more safe and more secure. A White House now blaming and slamming a mob of anti ICE agitators that stormed into a Twin Cities church on Sunday, accusing local left wing leaders, you know, Governor Idiot Walls and Mayor Frenchfry of inciting the chaos. You know, there's no load these radical leftis won't stoop to A White House spokesperson Abigail Johnson telling Fox News, you know, Jacob Fried Tim Walls have whipped these riders into a frenzy and turned them loose to wreak havoc on Minneapolis. They should be ashamed of themselves. I don't think leftists like this have any shay. The Trump DOJ now vowing to prosecute Minnesota's anti ICE church invaders. Army Dillonzay and two prosecutors from my office are already on their way to Minneapolis, and the Attorney General Pam Bondi apparently talked to the pastor of this church and vowed to prosecute anti ICE protesters that disrupt this church service in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
Speaker 2: Quote.
Speaker 1: Attacks against law enforcement and the intimidation of Christians are being met with the full force of federal law. If state leaders refuse to act responsibly to prevent lawlessness, the DOJ will remain mobilized to prosecute federal crimes and insure the rule of law prevails. Armei Dylan, Assistant DA in charge of the Civil Rights Division, said two prosecutors from her office we're already on their way to Minneapolis. This is going to get the highest attention from the DOJ because there is no more sacred right in our Constitution than the right to assemble and pray to God, and there are federal laws that protect that right. Alina Hobbas said BONDI would come down hard on these protesters than she will. I mean, it's this sad, pathetic thing, you know that I don't know if you saw the video, we'll show you on TV tonight. The Democratic parties, the illegal alien You know, lobbyists have spent the life months complaining about ICE agents invading schools, houses of worship to catch dangerous criminal illegals. You know, there hasn't been a single documented case of ICE ever doing any of this, but you know that's their big talking point. But we did have, and we have video of a mob of antiized agitators storming this church in Saint Paul, interrupting a worship service. Videos show the agitators chanting justice for Brene Good inside the Sanctuary at Cities Church as the service began, raising concerns among law enforcement. I know more and more people in the evangelical community, pastors that I know, people in churches that I know, I mean that they are hiring, they're putting in sophisticated you know technology, you know, facial recognition even and you know security cameras, and they've they've got massive security presences just for people to go to church in peace and in safety. In this day and age, it's insane. Ice heroes have arrested ten thousand illegals harbored by Minnesota officials so far, according to The New York Post.
Speaker 2: That's I mentioned earlier. Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: This is Minnesota, the state you know, since the start of the second Trump administration, three thousand cuffed in the last six weeks alone, according to the Department of Homeland Security. You know, they were talking about people that were killing Americans, raping children, reigning terror of Minneapolis because French Fry and Timmy Walls refused to protect people in their community and are demonizing these officers from doing their job. Illegal alien patients. By the way, I saw this over a billion dollars. It's costing Texas taxpayers. You know, in California, it's billions billions.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Don Lemon, formerly of Fake News CNN, has been put on notice by the DOJ because, apparently, according to this report on Box New, he joined antiis agitators and he's been posting, you know, videos online since being fired by CNN, and I guess he's you know, planted himself in Minneapolis or Minnesota somewhere. And anyway, he entered the church along with the anti iz agitators, telling viewers that the freedom to protest is what the First Amendment is all about. And as Harmeid Dillon said, a house of worship is not a public forum for your protest. It is a space protected from exactly such acts by federal criminal and civil laws. What is the First Amendment protector pseudo journalism of disrupting a prayer service? You're on notice. Good luck to him DJ, you know, launching this civil rights investigation at this particular point. You know, let me, let me play. I'll give you an example. I'm so sick and tired of this, you know, two nights in a row on TV, I've had fights with Democrats and I'm gonna play a little bit of it and then maybe later in the program and play the rest. Here's an agent that you know that he said, we are here to get somebody that is threatening long he's telling protests that we're here to arrest the child sex offender. This is who you're pro protecting.
Speaker 2: Listen to this.
Speaker 3: We're here to arrest a child sex offender, and you guys are out here honky.
Speaker 2: Now what do you go?
Speaker 3: Right there is honky and impeding our investigations. Well, we're trying to arrest a child sex offender. That's who you guys are protecting. Insane.
Speaker 1: It is insane, and that's why I've been scrolling the list that nobody else in the media will scroll. And Trump is the had now having to warn Minnesota officials that he may step in to end the chaos. And he said in a truth social post that a Minnesota the troublemakers, agitators, insurrectionists are in many cases highly paid professionals. The governor and mayor don't know what to do. They have totally lost control and are currently being rendered useless. If and when I am forced to act, it will be solved quickly and effectively. You know, even though they have no authority of the Philadelphia DA is idiot. Larry Krasner's his name appeared alongside other local officials this week criticizing ICE and threatening to arrest ICE agents. We will arrest you, we will handcuff you, and I mean this is madness that threatening to take away their licenses.
Speaker 2: They don't have the right.
Speaker 1: We have a constitution, we have the supremacy clause. Jurisdiction to enforce federal law lies, and the jurisdiction lies with the federal government. And by the way, these states that think they're going to prosecute federal agents that have to defend themselves, they're not going to get anywhere because if they're in the acting in the line of duty, they have no jurisdiction to do so, nor will they be allowed to do so. It's not going to happen. It's pretty incredible. Isn't even the New York Times? Don did you see the New York Times? This is an interesting article. It's not that they're They're not abusively corrupt and biased. They are, but the New York Times, after Renee good killing a derisive term for white women's spreads in the far right. I've never heard of it before. Did you ever hear of this before? And as the acronym awful Linda, do you ever hear of this? I have not or affluent white female urban liberal. I don't even know what that means.
Speaker 2: But Karen's it was easier that's very mean to you, that's very politically correct.
Speaker 1: You even know what a karen is. I don't know what a karen is. I don't know what a furry is.
Speaker 2: I don't know what. I can't keep up with this crap.
Speaker 1: State Department stops issuing visas for welfare defending uh uh a welfare benefiting illegals uh and dependent illegals. And by the way, in the free state of Florida, this lady you know, and Jacksonville punched the a state trooper uh ro. Just Santas goes, Now, we're not Minneapolis. You're not going to get treated the same way. And the illegal from Al Salvador charged with gunning down two North Carolina teens. This is who they're dealing with every day. There's actually a group of leftists now they're organizing all over these left wing cities and states being finance. We don't know from who in every case, but they are. You know, they're creating manuals then anti ICE hotline. They're trying to tip off the illegals and and take away the element of surprise, putting ICE agents in jeopardy. You have lefty TikTokers. According to the New York Post today, orchestrating groups of women who try to bait ice agents, you know, on these dating websites. I guess Tinder, I don't know Hinge all these dating websites and then try to entice them at flirt with him and hopefully they all send naked pictures to each other. I mean, just as a way of entrapping them. On Friday, on TV, I had this congressman from Michigan, Shree Banadar on It went very viral because I'm sick and tired of all this crap. And let me just give you this is one example of my exchange with him, and I pressed him. You know, if he's ever, if ever once he didn't stand for Lake and Riley and Jocelyn Nungary's family. Did you ever call one family member one a victim of violent crime?
Speaker 2: Listen?
Speaker 4: Did you stand to honor them because the president.
Speaker 2: You sat on your.
Speaker 4: You sat on your ass, and you wouldn't stand for families of that lost children, a twelve year old girl raped and murdered, and you couldn't stand for them because you were playing politics.
Speaker 3: Is that right?
Speaker 4: I want this audience.
Speaker 5: You got to not stand for this president. I would not stand for this president. If one standing for this thing, you were standing for.
Speaker 4: The families that lost little girls that were murdered by the illegal immigrants that you want to remain in the country. Is that true or false? Look?
Speaker 5: Look, this president was using a tragety.
Speaker 4: I'm not talking about it.
Speaker 2: Write these dad, What.
Speaker 4: About those families? Have you ever picked up a phone, Because there are thousands of Americans that have been murdered and raped and victims of violent crime. Have you ever spoken to anny? Have you ever called them off for your condolencences? Name one family, name one family.
Speaker 5: Look, every every immigrant, everyone.
Speaker 2: Of you laws.
Speaker 4: Have you ever picked up a phone and called a victims family?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 5: I I have talked to.
Speaker 4: My Not a hard question, not hard, Yeah, yeah, I do you I picked your phone and called them?
Speaker 2: Have you done that one time? Look?
Speaker 5: I talked with my constituents all the time. My concerts have been tenorized by ice ices.
Speaker 2: Have you ever.
Speaker 4: Called an American family that has been a victim murdered, rape, tortured by an illegal immigrant?
Speaker 1: Yes? Or no?
Speaker 4: Congressman, you ever showed.
Speaker 5: I have met people?
Speaker 2: I am I am sure I have met people.
Speaker 1: I'll take that.
Speaker 2: As a no, I'll play more of that coming. I grilled this guy.
Speaker 1: This guy voted against the bill mandating the deportation of illegal immigrants convicted of sex crimes. I mean, this is how mad the left has gotten out of control. Anyway, we'll get to that coming up. Eight hundred nine point one SHAW is the number we have the latest out of around me of the late man the Greenland debate. We got good, great economic news and much more coming up. Eight hundred nine one US a number. We're going to get back to this issue of ice throughout the program today. Large protesters today, by the way, gathered inside a target in West Saint Paul this morning singing anti ice songs in an effort to get target official to condemn ice, you know, chanting abolish ice. That's now of their new mantra. Abolish ice, that's now the Democrats new mantra. If they want to take that all the way to go, good luck with that. I don't think it's going to end very well for them. I did not know this to be true.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 1: Is that if we have this battle over Greenland, Linda, how much do you know about Greenland?
Speaker 2: You know a lot about Greenland.
Speaker 1: I do know if you know a lot about you know now did you know that Greenland? I had not known this before they were Prime minister last year in August issued a long awaited apology to the women of Greenland and their families affected by what she called this systematic discrimination. During the sixties and seventies, thousands of women in Greenland as young as twelve were fitted with contraception devices. Iud's in most cases, and well, we can't change what's happened, said the Prime Minister of Denmark, but we can take responsibility on behalf of Denmark. I want to say I'm sorry acknowledging the victims that experienced both the physical and psychological harm. The scale of the birth control program first brought to light only a couple of years ago, but it was like institutionalized.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We had heard anecdotally that that if you're from Greenland and you go to Denmark, that they discriminate against you, they don't even like you. And so this issue, I don't care what NATO says. I don't care NATO. Unfortunately the President is not saying it as overtly he's mentioning it. NATO is is in many ways, it has become weak and ineffective. And the only way NATO can be successful is if the United States is involved with NATO and formed for all the right reasons. But Europe, you know, they have allowed unfettered immigration without insisting on assimilation, and that's now resulted in even Great Britain as eighty eighty five Sharia courts in Great Britain. Now Sharia is the antithesis of For example, our constitution doesn't mean people can't practice religion, but the implementation of Sharia or living separate and a part in a country that you go to, you know, it's like you have your own country within a country. It's insane anyway, So the President now is looking at NATO as being weak ineffective. I don't think Vladimir Putin fears NATO, but for the United States, and President Trump had to force these NATO nations to step up and start paying their fair share for national defense because they're not. They're paying next to nothing, and before him, they paid nothing and next to nothing. And President Trump announced Saturday that is going to put a ten percent tarify on several European allies unless Denmark agrees, you know, to allow America to use Greenland, which would be in defense of all NATO nations and it would benefit the people of Greenland. And now the European Union's response is to freeze a trade deal with the US and they're threatening to use it. It's trade bazooka policies. Good luck fighting Donald Trump. And there is, you know, a lot of strategic reasons, and the President has been very clear about them. The idea that we would we need it for strategic defense. That's all there is to it. And that's NATO strategic defense. If they fear, for example, Russia and Putin, and look what's happened with the Ukraine, and they barely wanted up their defense spending and they have become weak and woke.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you it is. It's bad.
Speaker 1: But Greenland's you know, has a very sparse population, fifty six thousand residents living in small coastal towns, leaving the vast interior is largely uninhabited. Greenland is roughly one person for every one thousand soccer fields, if you want an analogy, very sparse population. And anyway, eighty percent of the island is covered in an ice sheet. And despite the small population, they occupy a land mask comparable to many global powers.
Speaker 2: And you know, it is nearly.
Speaker 1: The size of Alaska and Texas combined, if you want a comparison. Now, Greenland's location off Canada's northeastern coast puts it right in the part of Arctic defense planning and europe defense. And the US has maintained a military outposts since nineteen fifty three and now operated by the US Space Force. But Russia also maintained several military installations in the region, and China has sought greater access since declaring itself a near Arctic state in twenty eighty. So there's a battle over Greenland. There's one other thing. I mean, it is rich in rare earth minerals. And those rare earth minerals are at the center, heart and center right now of modern economies and militaries, and they allow electronics to be smaller and more powerful and more efficient. And their importance is even more pronounced in terms of the necessity for national security and defense where rare earths are used in missile guidance, radar, sonars, satellites, advanced aircraft. Now, this, by the way, has been an ongoing battle this country for a long period of time. If you look at the world's largest rare earth deposits, they're found in China, Vietnam, Brazil, Russia, Australia, Greenland, and the United States. But China dominates the supply chain with about sixty percent of global mining, and that was part of the deal that the president which China. Ted Cruz has even pointed out. A year ago as chairman of the Senate Commerce Committee, I chaired a hearing on the benefits of the US acquiring Greenland. Now, a lot of people just taking Donald Trump, and they don't. You'd think after this long period of time of Trump being you know, in you know, ten years on the world stage, eleven years on the world stage, you might learn a thing or two about Trump. Everything with Donald Trump as a negotiation, he's already talked about giving everyone in Greenland one hundred thousand dollars, which would make them rich because many of the people in Greenland are poor because they've been treated so horribly by the people in Denmark the EU. Now this this is going to be their tough stand. It's not even it's just a bad joke. By the way, I got to give us. The US ambassador Mike Waltz credit. They have just reduced the entire UN budget of whopping five hundred and seventy million dollars and got rid of nearly three thousand ridiculous jobs. Their history of burulent anti Semitism and anti Americanism has been well chronicled on this program, and assume by a few others. I have been telling you that the economy is going to change. You know, we have the Atlanta Fed now predicting five point one percent fourth quarter of last year GDP growth. If you want to go back to real GDP growth since Donald Trump took over, remember it was in the one percent range, and it was like zero percent under Joe Biden. And we were, you know, close to two quarters of negative growth, which would have been a recession. The third quarter GDP because of Trump policies four point three percent fourth quarter projections now five point one percent. You want a fantastic chart, you know, the biggest after inflation income gain in the last twenty years, you know, rising tide lifts, all boats. That would be the net change in household income level under Donald J. Trump since he's been in office. Yeah, from January twenty five to November twenty twenty five, it jumped from a whopping four three hundred and fifty six dollars. I mean, which is you know, that makes up for a lot of lowest gas prices, lowest implation we've seen. We see interest rates coming down. You have you know, trillions and committed moneys from manufacturing. You have the largest tax cuts in history, rising wages out pacing inflation in twenty twenty five, new home sales with the drop in and for sale of pre existing homes with the drop in interest rates. Now, Art Laffer says the last three quarters under Donald Trump have showed incredible economic growth of the smartest economists out there, you know, pointing out real average hourly wages up we whopping one point one percent compared with the year earlier Bureau of Labor Statistics. Real estate sector now is seeing improvement. Existing home sales up five point one percent in December, largest monthly gain ever. We have the smallest trade deficit that we've had. Morgan Stanley Analysts forecasting now strong economic growth, lower inflation for twenty twenty six, told you all these people, well affordability. Uh, let's see where the economy is when when voters go for midterm elections. December, retail monitors saw data saw a surge and growth as consumers continued prioritizing holidays, spending December sales figures, you know, we're four point two percent higher than a year earlier. US manufacturing production rose in December. That's just the beginning because with one hundred percent depreciation for manufacturing, that means that all those trillions that the president secured for semiconductors and for pharmaceuticals and rare earths and automobile manufacturing, that's all going to get online because they get to deduct it almost immediately. We will get to this showdown. Look, if these Iranian mullas want to be stupid, I'm okay with them being stupid, because Iran is now threatening to resume protester executions. Go ahead, make Donald Trump's day. If you want to underestimate Donald Trump and his word, you have at it, because I'm telling you right now he's not going to allow the murder. He's said help will be on the way. Then they stopped, and then we were told that they were backdoring. Oh no, we don't mean what we say publicly. I thought the funniest thing that happened in Iran this weekend, and we'll get into more of this coming up at the top of the next hour than later in the show. Multiple Iranian state TV channels were hacked and the Crown Prince Raisa Paul Lave you know, clips of him, you know, went out instead on Iranian you know, state run television.
Speaker 2: I thought that was hilarious.
Speaker 1: And you know, there is now a concerted effort the US Navy's Abraham Lincoln aircraft carriers headed towards Iran. Iran is accused of killing anywhere from twenty to thirty thousand people if they start these executions that they had they said they stopped. And Donald Trump, I'm sure John that the CI director Ratcliffe will find out if that happens. I bet all bets are off and I wouldn't be surprised if something happens this week's this week.
Speaker 2: And by the way, this will have a.
Speaker 1: Pround, a huge, rippled, rippling effect with Beijing in Moscow because they've always wanted you know, remember it was you know, Russian operatives that helped depose the Shaw and bring back, bring in the Iranian and usher in the Iranian Revolution in nineteen seventy to nine with the Ayatola Komani.
Speaker 2: So we'll watch that.
Speaker 1: General Keane warning a RAN's leadership, you better take Trump at his word, all his military assets and now in the area moving into its proper formation. We'll see what happens. The President will head to Davos this weekend as the World Economic Form invites the Iranian foreign minister as well. That ought to be pleasant. Good luck with that person if they run into President Trump. I'm sure he'll give him an earful. What else do we have happening? There's so much going on. By the way, the CIA director John Ratcliffe has met with Venezuela's acting president demandsheet and support for trende Arragua good.
Speaker 2: I like that. I think we need to do that too.
Speaker 1: There's so many, so much happened in the new I don't even know how we keep up with all of this, you know, the fake news media. Do you think that maybe, well, should I play this entire exchange with this congressman later in the program, Linda, I mean, it was hotly completely viral on Friday, and you even like wrote me a.
Speaker 2: Plus plus plus plus plus, like it was a record for you. Yeah, I can't stand that guy. So you did a great job. That's what I score. I mean, you know, a plus plus plus is like, you know, one hundred and thirty eight. So nice job, that said, one hundred and thirty eight. That's all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know you have to keep them for another segment, really bash them to get to one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 1: Maybe we'll let the audience vote on it. We'll put we'll put scores. But it did go viral and show you know why, because I'm really it's not contrived.
Speaker 2: I am pissed.
Speaker 1: I am pissed that they're putting the lives of these law enforcement in jeopardy. I am pissed off that they are fanning the flames of unrest. I am pissed off that they don't appreciate all the murderers and rapists and child molesters that they've been arrested. Things to these guys, I am no appreciation for law enforcement.